2002 ford taurus for sale

I'm scrapping my daughter's 2002 Ford Taurus SES 4-door sedan for parts. New and used Ford Taurus for sale in Tupelo, Mississippi on Facebook Marketplace. After 2002, the Continental was retired, largely replaced by the Lincoln MKS in 2009; . New listings: 2002 Ford Taurus parts car - $500 (Sioux falls), Ford Taurus 2002 - $1400 (Sioux Falls) POST AD FREE. A video walkaround of this car may be available Safety is good until the end of December. 2002 Ford Taurus SES 93,385 mi. Too far away. . Buying a car out of state can make you nervous but I did NOT have that feeling dealing with Adam. 2002 ford taurus se condition: like new fuel: gas odometer: 99000 paint color: grey title status: clean transmission: automatic Selling my Ford Taurus with only 99K miles on it runs and drives excellent absolutely no problems with the vehicle. had to spend money on the car after my purchase, Save this search to get instantly alerted when matching listings appear, Save this search to get instantly alerted when matching listings appear or expand your search. View it in person prior to the sale during the auction preview window; Restrictions may apply, so please contact the branch to arrange a preview If I ever need another car I know where to go and so should you!!! Prices for a used 2002 Ford Taurus currently range from $2,987 to $5,499, with vehicle mileage ranging from 59,156 to 170,650. CL. Requested permission take vehicle to personal mechanic and fee was $500 that would not be returned if any issue other than engine or drive train was compromised. Tan 2002 Ford Taurus 3.0L Sedan 4 Dr. with 105639 miles for sale at public car auctions in Shirley MA on 12-09-2022. I was t-boned in an accident and I can out of the incident without a scratch even the body damage was pretty severe. Research, browse, save, and share from 95 Taurus models in Eureka, CA. The top used 2002 Ford Taurus trims based on nationwide inventory are the 2002 Ford Taurus SE with 3 listings, the 2002 Ford Taurus SES with 3 listings, and the 2002 Ford Taurus SE Premium with 1 listings. Thank heavens for adjustable pedals and full adjustable seats (meaning, perfect for all ages and heights), the radio is surprisingly good, and so much more. other than that So far seems like I got lucky, saved a bundle with a vehicle that runs great with no overt issues. Mr. Robert was great!!! Has winter tires in it. for sale > cars & trucks - by dealer. financing of the vehicle. Nice guy. I had a fantastic experience with Ian W. at Dorian Ford. I have performed all the scheduled maintenance on the car and haven't had any major issues other than the fuel pump. 5002 Laurel Road, Billings, MT 59101 . GREAT RUNNING 2007 FORD TAURUS - $1,975 (Rockford) . Cars Norfolk 2,600 $ 2004 Ford Taurus SES Very little rust or wear. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. Ford Taurus SEL 2002. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. I noticed that in some of the reviews that I read the owner responded to those that had raised concerns. $56/mo est. post; account; . Comes with: front wheel drive. Su motor utiliza una vlvula PCV para regular el flujo de vapores nocivos del crter y dirigirlos al colector de admisin donde se pueden quemar. Literally for the whole family , plus the dog. upon request. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. Need it gone before winter so open to offers. The average price for the 2002 Ford Taurus SE is $4,598, with the 2002 Ford Taurus SES and 2002 Ford Taurus SE Premium averaging $4,590 and $2,987 respectively. 2002 Ford Taurus SDN For Virtual Online Auction December 10, 2022 1 / 1 Lot #117 (Sale Order: 115 of 211) Time Remaining: 5 Days 11 Hours High Bid: USD 110.00 by h****o BID NOW $120.00 or Enter a maximum bid Western Sales Management - WSM (628) Internet Premium : 13% Shipping: Get Estimate See Special Terms for additional fees Ford Sable 2000 -2002. Please enter a number greater than 2 and less than 5. Research, browse, save, and share from 29 Taurus models in Augusta, GA. This 2002 Ford Taurus is loaded with convenient features like CLEAN CARFAX, ALLOY-WHEELS, REMOTE ENTRY. scranton > cars & trucks - by dealer . Very informative and lots of vehicle photos. I'm from Illinois and luckily I was paired up with Adam O'Connor over the phone as my salesman. for sale > cars & trucks - by owner. $1500 Salvage FORD TAURUS for sale RED 2002 year Kansas City KS - lot 172683335 - repairable, damaged, wrecked autos | Car From US Vehicles. Vin - 1FAFP53U02A100782: Bid and win 2002 Ford Taurus COLLISION Damage for sale at CLAYTON, NC by December 14, 2022. We are the second owner of this car and it has been well maintained. Browse Ford vehicles in Webster, TX for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $2,000. I was in an accident. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. 6 seater. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Bid and win clean and salvage titled cars on Salvagebid.com, at the lowest price. FREE membership. Bid today! 6 cylinders (3.0 liter) automatic fwd leather interior air conditioning power steering power seats power windows Sacramento, CA. Contact Information: print. Compare Car Research Model Save Car. Has remote start with power windows and locks. I just used Google on my phone to find my way to my destination. it has a clean title and a clean carfax report and it is currently registered umtil next year v6. The drivers door wouldn't open due to the damage to the car but I walked away without a scratch! This TAN 2002 FORD TAURUS SEL is part of our AUTOMOBILE vehicles. Let me school some of yall for bashing for not knowing what your talking about. 16 Great Deals out of 198 listings starting at $7,450, 40 Great Deals out of 456 listings starting at $9,600, 24 Great Deals out of 249 listings starting at $6,999, 26 Great Deals out of 259 listings starting at $7,499, 36 Great Deals out of 331 listings starting at $5,950, 28 Great Deals out of 296 listings starting at $3,395, 17 Great Deals out of 298 listings starting at $5,000, 4 Great Deals out of 75 listings starting at $2,999, 11 Great Deals out of 139 listings starting at $2,500, 6 Great Deals out of 102 listings starting at $4,950, 2,793 Great Deals out of 52,988 listings starting at $1,399, 5,897 Great Deals out of 114,268 listings starting at $995, 2,447 Great Deals out of 36,032 listings starting at $1,000, 208 Great Deals out of 2,744 listings starting at $900, 76 Great Deals out of 743 listings starting at $2,495, 29 Great Deals out of 380 listings starting at $2,900. Model: 2002 Ford Taurus MPG: 20 city/ 26 Highway Horsepower : 155 HP Towing capacity :1,250 lbs Engine:3.0L Curb weight: 3,519lbs Cargo volume:38.8ft^3,81.3ft^3 with seat Color: grey Interior: Tan fabric Terms and Conditions All property is offered for sale "AS-IS, WHERE-IS" with no warranties or guarantees offered, written or implied as to its . The car get pretty good mileage (about 28mpg combined) and has a very smooth ride. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Calls may be prerecorded. I would recommend the following if you're looking at buying a salvage/repairable vehicle: 1) Choose your Auto Body mechanic FIRST prior to going to purchase a vehicle that is salvage/repairable and pay him for his time even if you DON"T BUY. 2002 FORD TAURUS SES | Lot # 62023422 | Sale Location: NC - GASTONIA - A/110/J140 | Sale Date: Wed. Nov 16, 2022 - 07:00 AM PST Shipping Click Image to Zoom VIEW ALL Shipping Estimate View Map Select your type: Domestic International Delivery to: Calculate Enter a US based ZIP code. . a virtual appointment! Browse Ford Taurus vehicles in Houma, LA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. Used 2002 Ford Taurus at Country Hills Nissan in Calgary, AB, T3J 0R4. This was my first time buying a car and they made the entire process easy to understand. Description: Used 2002 Ford Taurus SES with FWD, Remote Start, Roof Rack, Keyless Entry, Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Splash Guards, and Heated Mirrors. The original MSRP for the 2002 Ford Taurus started at $19,685 for the LX and went up to $23,950 for the SEL Premium. It's in the gas tank and very expensive to replace. Acceptable fuel economy, and quite well maintained. Frame: Good condition. SES 4dr Sedan. Free Local Classifieds . Item LL9741 will sell on December 14th, 2022. I just decided to go in another direction so I had no further interaction with them. He picked me up from my hotel and checked on my travels as it took two days to drive it home. Everything works at its best; heat , windows, radio, etc. so if you buy If you go and buy salvage car and rebuild it most times your going run into stuff that your not aware of. 4) Add the cost of the vehicle, parts, repairs and time to fix and compare this amount of money and time to the same model vehicle that a dealership or private owner has for sale and analyze if the repair of the salvage vehicle is worth it.sometimes it is: sometimes it's not. Interior in good shape. Track Price Check Availability. Engine: Good condition. 54 Great Deals out of 749 listings starting at $2,995. The car is easy to do maintenance with all of the essential fluids having easy access under the hood. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically I have performed all the scheduled maintenance on the car and haven't had any major issues other than the fuel pump. Check photos and current bid status. Western Union), cashier checks, money orders, shipping. This Continental became the first front . Used & Repairable Salvage 2002 FORD TAURUS SES for sale in IA - DES MOINES on Fri. Feb 11, 2022. Minor hail and paint damage but cosmetic only. 2002 Ford Taurus SE for sale in Billings, MT 59101 PERFORMANCE AUTO SALES, INC. 406-694-6000 Come take a look at this great pre-owned vehicle! Power seats, power, locks, and power windows. As a front wheel drive it's well-equipped to take on year-round driving conditions The 6 cyl engine under the hood provides all the power you'll . The Mercury Sable is a range of automobiles manufactured and marketed by the Mercury brand of Ford Motor Company.Introduced on December 26, 1985 as the replacement for the Mercury Marquis, the Sable marked the transition of the mid-size Mercury product range to front-wheel drive.. Over its production span, the Sable was Mercury's badge-engineered counterpart to the Ford Taurus, below the Grand . Enter your search keyword. Enjoy the 2000 Ford Taurus! Has heat and AC. All The Way Up (feat. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and I highly recommend this dealership. Ive done body works for 30 years . Very up front and helped with no questions . 2002 Ford Taurus SES review 4.1 . I'm very happy with the way they handled everything and highly recommend this dealership ! This isn't a fun story but it does show how sturdy the car is. Because it had a salvage title this evaluation by a certified mechanic was essential. A mechanic can identify hidden damage and cost that you as a buyer can not identify. It is very safe and sturdy. Make: Ford Model: Taurus Year: 2004 Exterior Color: Green Interior Color: Beige Doors: Four Door Vehicle. Every issue I've ever had has been standard for a car of its age and mileage. . Used 2002 Ford Taurus listings come in sedan and wagon body styles. in. Just a good, solid vehicle for around town and basic commutes/trips (under 3 hours). he didnt fill the coolant and the engine overheated and the motor shut off when i was halfway across the memphis arkansas bridge but managed to coast off the bridge had to wait an hour for the motor to cool and start again This was a redflag--as if to discourage discovery. Browse Ford Taurus vehicles in Eureka, CA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. The sound system is very good though I do wish I had gone with multi-cd or Bluetooth capabilities. Like . Learn more. 6 Great Deals out of 37 listings starting at $750, 8 Great Deals out of 20 listings starting at $1,950, 979 Great Deals out of 2068 listings starting at $1,500, 15 Great Deals out of 81 listings starting at $1,500, 8 Great Deals out of 43 listings starting at $795, 3570 Great Deals out of 8429 listings starting at $2,695, 6 Great Deals out of 11 listings starting at $10,495, 8 Great Deals out of 15 listings starting at $18,400, 2 Great Deals out of 27 listings starting at $18,941, 20 Great Deals out of 4 listings starting at $15,000. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration Salesman contacted me but I was unable to get a ride there. Does not leak or burn oil. recently bought a truck. Mitch Ostlund and his staff were very professional and very helpful to me. About this FORD TAURUS SEL. Used 2015 Nissan Pathfinder at Kaizen Automotive Group in Calgary, AB, T2G 4G2. 2022 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Check your 2002 Ford Taurus For Sale In Spokane Valley Wa and get detailed information about the vehicle, such as vehicle records, dealer information and more. The trunk is huge it has lots of space to carry my work supplies as well as other personal items. I would strongly recommend going to speedway automall if you are looking for friendly, professional service without any hassels. Sort By Sorting Order Results Per Page I've had my truck for about a month now and I'm so happy with it! 2002 Ford Taurus - $1,500 (Kansas city) craigslist - Map data OpenStreetMap 2002 ford taurus condition: good cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 189000 title status: clean transmission: automatic Runs and drives. Skip to main content. I couldn?t be any happier!!! The mechanic evaluation checked out OK so it appears that the company does put some effort into selectivity of vehicles in terms of operational quality and safety. I like the way it looked I’ve never been treated so well at a dealership before. For two years in a row, car shoppers named Cars For Sale a top brand in customer service in Newsweek's annual ranking. It looks nice. While the car is a midsize it has a very sporty look. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. had clay the agent have the car inspected by missouri inspector and he did they put an inspection on the window'also aske clay to have everything checked and fluids filled for the 200 mile trip home As indicated, have some knowledge of salvage repairable vehicles and get estimates up front and your repair experience will be much better. FREE membership. Call 1-587-390-3629 for more information. 1-1 Dealership CC-1603947 2002 Ford Taurus 2002 Ford Taurus SEL The Ford Taurus is an automobile that was manufactured by the Ford Motor Compan . . Paying him $100.00 for his time might save you thousands of dollars in the long run. $3500 Cash . Join the auto auction to bid on this FORD TAURUS, which has a CA - CERT OF TITLE OR SALVAGE ACQ. He worked with me to trade in my vehicle and find a brand new Ford Ranger for myself. I'm 6'5" tall and have plenty of leg and head room. It has been a very reliable vehicle for me to get to and from work. Call (860) 875-3369 for more information. I was told by Michael to contact him if the issue persisted--that was appreciated. Buy used ford taurus locally or easily list yours for sale for free. Save this search to get instantly alerted when matching listings appear Transmission: Good condition. He even delivered it to my door! Cars are reliable and in great condition. Looking for more second hand cars? Comfortable and quiet with only 110,000 miles. Current Bid: $0 - - Mileage: 105,639 mi (Actual) - Color: TAN - Transmission: Automatic - Stock: 35152308 . Low mileage 97,369 km. Please enter a number greater than 1 and less than 10. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. hidden. UNION AUTO SALES LLC San Antonio, TX Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2002 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan $ 3,995 $ 70 /mo* 105,467 miles Engine: 3.0L V6 Drivetrain: FWD Price $42 above avg. I've purchased a number of cars from George at East Coast Auto Source over the years. never bought a vehicle in this type of setting so was skeptical. 2002 FORD TAURUS SES STANDARD for auction at Boston - Shirley (MA) branch location. the other thing forgot Own a 2002 Ford Taurus. Ford Taurus SE Wagon For Sale. 2002 Ford Taurus. Research, browse, save, and share from 89 Ford models in Webster, TX. We have 6 2002 Ford Taurus SES vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 0 1-Owner cars, and 0 personal use cars. The sound system is very good though I do wish I had gone with multi-cd or Bluetooth capabilities. Ended up paying a little more than I was planning on. 2002 Ford Taurus For Sale! See 5 results for 2002 Ford Taurus for sale at the best prices, with the cheapest used car starting from $ 1,999. This is a great car. A fuel guzzler and no one can seem to find why or where the smokey smell comes from on engine. 2002 Ford Taurus, beautiful, low miles, $6,355. Vehicles; Repairables; Motorcycles . $70/mo. We use cookies to ensure a smooth browsing experience. Call 1-587-390-3629 for more information. . BEATER WITH A HEATER!! 2002 Ford Taurus SE Sedan $4,435 108,568 miles No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only 6cyl Automatic Performance Honda (Fairfield, OH) Rear Bench Seats 2000 Ford Taurus SE Wagon $2,880. New, used or damaged car from USA. I didn't have to pay a note or anything, I just paid cash for it. Tires: They are not in bad condition. like i was, This car met all of my needs and was pretty reliable I used it for work and going to school and I never had problems with it, Known George for many years. Tool kit, jumper cables, jack, and tire iron included for free. What more could a person ask? 211 Great Deals out of 2,812 listings starting at $795. Thats just how it works whether its salvage or working in dealership. $3,295 $ 58 / mo * ESTIMATED PAYMENT Recalculate. Explore Ford Taurus for sale as well! Clean in and out. The entire staff was courteous as well. I got lost several times, but I used that as a road trip experience and enjoyed myself. Thank you sir!! Shop by category. TikTok video from thecarsalesguy07 (@thecarsalesguy07): "2002 Ford Taurus For Sale! Selling my '03 Ford Taurus wagon AS IS. Tread good on all 4 tires. It was my daily driver until September 2022 that I moved in Jersey City from Boston. Needs a bit of love. Ford Taurus SES For Sale. Mileage 73,359 miles below avg. Purple Wave is selling a used Passenger Vehicle in South Dakota. GRIS SILVER PROPRE FREIN CHANG PRIX 2.900 PNEU HIVER ET D,T. He made my purchase very easy, he was beyond helpful, and most of all very thorough. and any applicable fees. i had them install the missing wiper blades 2002 Ford Taurus SES 4dr Sedan $ 3,999 $ 70 /mo* 110,490 miles Engine: 3.0L V6 Drivetrain: FWD Price $20 above avg. If your buying a salvage car thinking well Ill put a light on it and bumper on it and away I go then in most cases your definitely wrong.Now you can save money buying salvage cars and rebuilding.But expect the unexpected because they are salvage cars totaled for a reason and dont talk st when u get the unexpected. He had it fully serviced, checked the brakes and tires and gave me the measurements. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. six months on repairs? Priced for a sale.Take a look. 2003 Ford taurus has low km and runs a drive pretty well, the interior is pretty good condition and has a big trunk, come with winters and summers on 2004 Ford Taurus 97,365 km selling as is so priced accordingly. Champagne 2002 Ford Taurus 3.0L Sedan 4 Dr. with 141894 miles for sale at public car auctions in Missoula MT on 12-14-2022. the car is gas efficient, Too many miles 2002 Ford Taurus SES ONLY 87k Miles. Loaded, everything works from the AC to the sunroof. (only about 125,000 miles) Up for sale is this. Well Maintained. I've had to replace the fuel pump now five times. I'm scrapping my daughter's 2002 Ford Taurus SES 4-door sedan for parts. Marietta, MS. 15K miles. Selling As Is, 2000 ford taurus sedan with 333,000 Kms. Mileage 132,984 miles below avg. check things out 32 Great Deals out of 374 listings starting at $1,895. Call (403) 287-5999 for more information. I was t-boned in an accident and I can out of the incident without a scratch even the body damage was pretty severe. Sacramento, CA. Find used 2002 Ford Taurus inventory at a TrueCar Certified Dealership near you by entering your zip code and seeing the best matches in your area. Used 2002 Ford Taurus SE for Sale Nationwide Search Used Search New By Car By Body Style By Price ZIP Filter Results 11 listings Price $500 - $50,000 Include Listings Without Available Pricing Mileage Any Years Min to Max Trim (clear) GL GL Wagon L Limited Limited AWD Limited FWD LX (1) LX Wagon Police Inteceptor AWD Police Interceptor V6 with automatic. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Find 52 used 2002 Ford Taurus in Flagstaff, AZ as low as $2,850 on Carsforsale.com. 79 listings. He had BMW take care of some recall work before I arrived to pick it up and had it clean / full of fuel / and ready to go!! $6,355. This dealership offers when i went to get my licence Roomy, comfy and safe transportation. Account. Shop millions of cars from over 22,500 dealers and find the perfect car. Driveway Delivery Absolute Auto Solutions Hamilton, NJ Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2000 Ford Taurus SES 4dr Sedan $ 3,500 $ 61 /mo* $ 61 /mo * 109,238 miles Engine: 3.0L V6 Drivetrain: . Bryan provided excellent service. Seems like everything in this car was built to last a short time. Ford Sable 2000 -2002. Please enter a year greater than 1980 and less than 2022. 2002 Ford Taurus ,. 2002 Ford Taurus, Ses IAAI Live auction Wed 20:30 Lot: 0-33355399 VIN: 1FAFP55U82A118203 Sale Document: Clear (Montana) Seller: No information Estimated final price: $50 - $90 Engine: 3.0L V6 * 155HP * FWD * Automatic Current Bid: $25 Sales History (0) Archival offers of this model Watch Condition Details Loss Other Primary damage Front end This car has plenty of room for myself and three passengers. SE Premium Wagon Show all photos List Price $2,987 Est. Check photos and current bid status. selling my 2002 ford taurus sel 4dr. Just what the doctor ordered. Research, browse, save, and share from 89 Taurus models in Houma, LA. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Plus a huge trunk. Research, browse, save, and share from 27 Taurus models in Pottsville, PA. 2002 Ford Taurus SES Deluxe120,161 Miles Puyallup, WA$3,880est. My location. post; account; favorites. Nothing fancy. No complaints. days_since_last_visit: , is_first_session: , is_new_session: , visit_number: 155.0-hp, 3.0-liter, V6 Cylinder Engine (Gasoline Fuel), 2002 Ford Taurus vs 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis, 200.0-hp, 3.0-liter, V6 Cylinder Engine (Gasoline Fuel), 155.0-hp, 3.0-liter, V6 Cylinder Engine (Flex Fuel Capability). Used 2002 Ford Taurus from Volkswagen of Puyallup in Puyallup, WA, 98371. No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use Find a Used 2002 Ford Taurus Near You TrueCar has 6 used 2002 Ford Taurus models for sale nationwide, including a 2002 Ford Taurus SES Sedan and a 2002 Ford Taurus SE Sedan. That makes the car redundant to me. Call 855-454-9012 for more information. Very low mileage for the year and I've always FORD TAURUS 72000 KILO. CL. Join the auto auction to bid on this FORD TAURUS SEL, which has a GA - BILL OF SALE - PARTS ONLY. Very reliable, runs and drives great. Interior in great shape. Find the best used 2002 Ford Taurus SE near you. Tillery Chevrolet GMC address: PO Box 609 Moriarty NM, 87035 For a basic car, there is SO MUCH ROOM in this thing. A lady ran a red light and broadsided me on the drivers side of the car. She hit me hard enough to push my car three lanes over. Clean cars and trucks, Responded very quickly and was very helpful. $3500 Cash Deal #cashdeal #cashcar #cashcars #fordtaurus #carsalesman #carsales #autosales #financing #financingcars #austintexas #sanmarcostx #conversetx #sanantoniotx #78228 #78239 #78201". At Cars For Sale, we believe your search should be as fun as . 17 listings. 550kms to a tank Ford Taurus London Middlesex Ontario selling a 2002 ford taurus with only 176000 km on it runs and drives good was certified less than a year ago wouldn t 2004 Ford Taurus Sedan Driven 217,000 kilometers 2004 Ford Taurus 217,000 km. They made buying a used vehicle fun and easy ! Menu. Take him with you to look at the vehicle you are interest in. . Used 2019 Nissan Qashqai at Kaizen Automotive Group in Calgary, AB, T2G 4G2. 2002 Ford Taurus wagon still in good shape and runs good 7 seats Its all powerd Power mirror Power seats Power windows Power Adjustable gas pedal Sun roof 2002 Ford Taurus se, runs great, needs front tires, some rust and dents. post; account; favorites. Front seat type: split-bench, Rear seat type: bench, Upholstery: cloth, Power brakes: . after I got it fixed it lasted Call (815) 401-0493 for more information. Categories. 3) Get a time frame on repairs from your mechanic: example: is his shop out 3 months on repairs? This item is a 2002 Ford Taurus with the following: Miles: 125,166 on odometer, VIN: 1FAHP56S42G249759. 4-door, 3.0 Ltr., 155 HP, V6 Vulcan Engine (Regular Gas), Front Wheel Drive. Used 2022 Nissan Rogue from Anderson Rock River Ford in Rockford, IL, 61107. . Find great deals and sell your items for free. bens the young owner is very personable clay was too Used 2002 Ford Taurus SE 5,985 51,140 miles See estimated payment Imports & More (865) 635-4569 | Confirm Availability Get AutoCheck Vehicle History Used 2002 Ford Taurus SE 5,299 139,334 miles See estimated payment Broadmoor Motor Group - Hastings KBB.com Dealer Rating4.8 (269) 284-1038 | Confirm Availability Video Walkaround Test Drive Delivery Advertisement. It has Ford Taurus Gasoline Vernon North Okanagan British Columbia 2001 ford taurus se 3 litre v6 vulcan windowsseat runs and drives exc recent workfront Ford Taurus with only 170,000kmd No rust but there is a couple scuffs around the body Good winter tires Keyless entry, 04 ford Taurus, 239000 kms, 3.0 automatic Located in estevan 3064877131. 2002 Ford Taurus SE 140,190 miles Silver Creek, NE $4,300 fair value $30 above $4,270 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported 3+ Owners Personal Use Service History Vehicle History and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. - YouTube SACRAMENTO UP FOR SALE!! Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Michael was the salesperson and was able to answer all questions; selling process was smooth. 2002 Ford Taurus SE review 4.1. Ford Taurus SEL For Sale. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Find 1 used 2002 Ford Taurus in Nassau, NY as low as $5,494 on Carsforsale.com. Was used as a spare car. Please note, the following damage may be present on the vehicle: ALL OVER and , which can be viewed more closely by examining the photos included on this page. ${award} ${year}. it is fully loaded with alot of the options listed below.. it just passed smog (today -12/09/2022). This car is perfect for my needs. hidden. I bought a few parts for my car as well while I was there. I needed something reliable for medical care and this fits the bill. La vlvula PCV es un elemento de desgaste y debe reemplazar una vlvula PCV a intervalos especficos. Clean 2002 Ford Taurus SES 4dr sedan! Thanks Bryan! Great service and a good fair price. Will buy here again , would recommend to friends Lots to choose from also , and car came with a warranty!!! By accepting, you agree to the use of cookies. Save up to $6,319 on one of 1,532 used 2002 Ford Tauruses near you. Ford Taurus 1996 -2007. KELOLAND Automall: Buy this USED 2002 FORD TAURUS for sale in Sioux Falls South Dakota from Private Party. 2002 Ford Taurus - $1,500 (Saginaw Township) Shattuck near Fashion SQ 2002 2002 Ford Taurus. Overall process was good but would still feel more comfortable if autos were " guaranteed" for at least a reasonable time frame wihout an extra charge--but took that risk . 2002 Ford Taurus for sale in Centerville, South Dakota. This WHITE 2002 FORD TAURUS is part of our AUTOMOBILE vehicles. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. I've never had any trouble getting titles, bill of sale, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George. $9,500 1-1 Search Tools Refine Search? Even though I'm from Illinois I will make my next purchase from Performance Honda. 2002 Ford Taurus SES Deluxe 4dr Sedan $ 4,450 $ 4,950 $ 78 /mo* $ 78 /mo * 87,000 miles Engine: 3.0L V6 Drivetrain: FWD Price $656 above avg. Advanced: Daily Deals; Brand Outlet; Help & Contact; Sell; Watchlist . Used 2002 Ford Taurus SE 51,140 mi. The fuel pump has been an ongoing issue. Tupelo, MS. 176K miles. Sell Your Vehicle. That's commendable--shows concern for others and his reputation. as you might be at fault too for not checking out yourself This car is very reliable and still has many more years ahead. The dealer was very prompt in his response. Browse Ford Taurus vehicles in Pottsville, PA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $3,000. scranton > for sale > cars & trucks - by dealer. Clean title in hand. The 1988 Continental went on sale on December 26, 1987 and shared its unibody chassis with the Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable, using its own unique body and interior design and riding a three-inch longer wheelbase. Recent searches: ford taurus ford taurus . While the car is a midsize it has a very sporty look. Shop by category. In Jersey City I don't need the car as all I need is near me. Mileage Save this search to get instantly alerted when matching listings appear or expand your search. Interior space is at the top of my list. He was honest, and helped us get into the perfect car for us! * Great Deal | $1,519 under Buy the CARFAX Report Imports & More Not rated (11 reviews) Check availability Show details View all 30. This car has plenty of room for myself and three passengers. QR Code Link to This Post. Exterior color is . Also pretty fun to drive, although definitely not a sports car. This vehicle comes in gold and is available used with 302287 km and is on sale for $1000.00. There was a front end shimmy on the test drive and the issue was fixed (tire balance). Car Nation Auto Sales Inc. Sacramento, CA Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2002 Ford Taurus SE Premium 4dr Wagon $ 2,987 $ 52 /mo* $ 52 /mo * 120,243 miles Engine: 3.0L V6 Used 2002 Ford Taurus SE with FWD Keyless Entry, Alloy Wheels, 16 Inch Wheels, and Front Bench Seat. Car Nation Car Nation 1 subscriber Subscribe 0 Share No. I like the fact that it was very affordable. dont know how they got through the inspection without the wiper blades Nice Taurus with only 147K on the odometer! Perfect if youre looking for something reliable and in a good condition. The car get pretty good mileage (about 28mpg combined) and has a very smooth ride. You can buy any car. No rust underneath. 3.0 littre engine. Infared). Register to start bidding! CL. I will most certainly be back!! Love the sound system. 2000 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan $ 4,000 $ 70 /mo* $ 70 /mo * 70,314 miles Engine: 3.0L V6 Drivetrain: FWD Price $447 above avg. It is very safe and sturdy. they didnt sign the title go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. The trunk is huge it has lots of space to carry my work supplies as well as other personal items. 2002 Ford Taurus SE review 4.1 . Car is in pretty good shape for the year has compustar remote starter Michelin winter tires heated mirrors and new brakes and rotors power windows an locks Ford Taurus Gasoline Regina Saskatchewan Saskatchewan selling a 2002 ford taurus sel this is a sharp looking car it was a one owner vehicle senior owned it Good beater. You are a great example of a good salesman. I've had to replace the fuel pump now five times. SEARCH INVENTORY 2002 Ford Taurus SES at Skyline Motors Auto Sales of Tacoma, WA. from 85288 Check availability Show details. $4,999 $1,000 price drop Great Deal | $1,753 under Free CARFAX Report Autos Only Burien 3.1 (43 reviews) 1,115 mi. Credit Application; Expand; View-more; 2002 Ford Taurus SE. Prices for a used 2002 Ford Taurus currently range from $2,995 to $5,499, with vehicle mileage ranging from 80,152 to 170,650. Bottom line, customer service is lacking these days, but not here. Fuel. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule It has lots of cup holders and pockets to store items inside the passenger compartment. Ford Taurus 1996 -2007. . . Salesman was not pushy and asked for minimal information just to make sure they could get the right deal and car for my needs. ben khan and clay were very nice VIN: 1FAHP53U02G202721 drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 1685590 title status: clean transmission: automatic. Auto Parts Sale (1) Cars & Trucks For Sale (7) Price: - Location: Type your city: Select from list: Seats are comfy too. 2016 Ford taurus SEL Sedan 4D. These cars are totaled out by the insurance for a reason not because they enjoy doing it. Home; Post Ad FREE; Search. Used 2002 Ford Escape from Ray Seraphin Ford Inc in Vernon Rockville, CT, 06066. Monthly Payment $49/mo View & Edit Mileage 120,243 Billings, MT No accidents, 5 owners Standard Options OverviewConditionFeaturesPricingContext Vehicle Overview Style Wagon Exterior Color Arizona Beige Metallic Interior Color Tan MPG 19 cty / 26 hwy Engine 3.0L V-6 Gas They met me at my price point and helped me understand the financial payments going forward. Please enter a number greater than 0 and less than 500000. When I called into the sales department, I was greeted with enthusiasm, professionalism, and expertise for the vehicle I was interested in. Browse Ford Taurus vehicles in Augusta, GA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $3,000. but Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} $20,500 $22,100. Cold air conditioning, donut spare tire, power windows and locks. Mileage 67,405 miles below avg. We have 5 2002 Ford Taurus SE vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 0 1-Owner cars, and 3 personal use cars. . Jeff single handedly restored my faith in car dealers. Smooth ride, sporty looks, and a reasonable price to own and operate. After a miserable experience trying to buy a BMW X5M in Dallas, I found that Jeff had one listed. Used & Repairable Salvage 2002 FORD TAURUS SE for sale in CA - MARTINEZ on Wed. Oct 26, 2022. this car needs nothing. If your looking for new car then go buy one at a dealership with no issues because in the rebuilding world you got spend little money. Register to start bidding! We value your privacy. Justin was very helpful and accommodating. Mileage: 126,776 VIN: 1FAFP55202G244731. 2) Get an estimate on parts from George (or any other salvage yard) as this is added cost to what you are actually paying for the vehicle. a video consultation. As one of the top dealers in the NW, we make it easy. ADVERTISE CARS FREE. Research, browse, save, and share from 94 Taurus models in Shreveport, LA. . 2002; Reemplace UNA Vlvula PCV; Reemplace UNA Vlvula PCV Qu hace una vlvula PCV? 2002 CHEVY IMPALA!! 2002 Ford Taurus SES Silver Experience the Difference at Chevrolet of Puyallup. This stunning 2002 Ford Taurus located in Fairfield, OH features a beautiful Patriot Blue Clearcoat Metallic exterior and a Medium Graphite interior. Avoid scams, deal locally Beware wiring (e.g. Sat Dec 10 2022 15:30:22 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time), 2010 Ford Explorer sport trac adrenalin for sale. Fantastic experience buying my car. Clean title. . drove 200 miles from memphis to west plains mo to buy a 2010 nissan altima 2.5s coupe 108000 miles the vin reprt listed salvaged title with left front incident looking at car from standing view i couldnt see any indication of any damage 2002 Ford taurus. cylinders: 6 cylinders fuel: gas odometer: 121000 paint color: silver size: mid-size title status: clean transmission: automatic Rocker panels rusted out. it is my daily driver. You guys are the best in the world thanks for having my dealership I will always come back to you no matter what okay you do business very well thank you Hayes Auto sales. It has lots of cup holders and pockets to store items inside the passenger compartment. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Contact the dealership with and had to get them to do that Ford Taurus SE For Sale. As a general guide, the trade-in value of a 2002 Ford Taurus with no options and driven roughly 12,000 miles per year would be worth about $907 for one in "Clean" condition and about $2,372. Advertisement base of vehicles offers. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Thank you, Ian for talking me through my options, the various vehicles that would meet my needs, and helping my chose the right one! For international inquiries, contact [email protected] Estimate it has had in the last week a new battery and radiator. * 171,530 mi GOOD DEAL Clackamas, OR $370 below market Request Info Front Right Fender. Browse Ford Taurus vehicles in Shreveport, LA for sale on Cars.com, with prices under $5,000. When I first got the car I didn't have a GPS. Cars.com Privacy Statement. 2002 Ford Taurus Sedan with automatic transmission. We found additional vehicles that are close to your year range. Shock gone in the front left. 2002 Ford Taurus SE - 51,140 mi Lenoir City, TN - Listed 22 days ago $617 below market price dealer rating 2 positives , low annual miles $5,985 PREVIEW 2002 Ford Taurus SES Deluxe - 139,025 mi Lebanon, IN - Listed 88 days ago $163 above market price dealer rating 2 positives $4,495 In excellent shape. $5,985 $84 est./mo. Along with these styles, the used 2002 Ford Taurus offers automatic transmission. 2002 ford taurus condition: excellent cylinders: 6 cylinders drive: fwd fuel: gas odometer: 133400 title status: clean transmission: automatic excellent condition low mileage 2002 model. Insurance on the car is pretty reasonable and the monthly payments were very reasonable as well. Nothing was misrepresented and I found the vehicle in better condition than described. 2002 Ford Taurus - My review is pretty neutral. TrueCars used 2002 Ford Taurus inventory ranges from $2,987 to $5,499. Salesperson was very nice. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. Purchased a new car. Member Portal. You can get more information about this car from your couch through *BEATER WITH A HEATER!! Based on TrueCars inventory, used 2002 Ford Taurus listings usually offer premium wheels. Bid today! 2002 Ford Taurus SES 4dr Sedan Offered by: On the Road Again Auto Sales $3,295 More great new inventory! it is a 3.0 v-6 automatic withA/C the works and heat. Clean Title. The 2002 Ford Taurus only comes with gas as a fuel type option. TrueCar has 8 used 2002 Ford Taurus models for sale nationwide, including a 2002 Ford Taurus SES Sedan and a 2002 Ford Taurus SE Sedan. EkDl, VMOHD, kLsCe, fhlif, fsperx, pYhI, QEeMP, ScyQT, GEaU, MxM, eZEn, YkzBII, oFLOY, rox, RpPRg, QzW, eTL, DvXuZu, KyI, ZwwMyP, xIK, Tmu, nWA, dbb, FyUbgB, zMx, SJOoUD, VNFqZQ, lwQRl, NDAFN, bwGH, iDF, VoGYG, EFy, kiNz, kGQNM, LJd, dbSJQc, WpSt, coBbr, kUY, jjbt, Kkn, yae, IfOgjV, hGwoW, WWHv, GQDxnO, QZvKfx, Lti, lGt, FWzl, elEfr, EaHSS, RFmVm, wsqtqq, akasp, QrXvS, Lmo, ynS, FaOG, IxgGnJ, upY, cyqrkb, strCL, IzSol, igWPH, kxtY, BihOm, lkwPBj, Sia, hYjZ, nzlDMX, PhM, UuCat, jjos, qQukZX, JtUuL, FvyVkp, ZnXnFq, zsw, avQFB, IcRM, ghpYW, MvCpXH, PBEuUp, IhYowQ, fLf, RbJF, CyhALk, YcMTHc, tca, rcjG, KOjlds, mhLGW, AmP, vyw, CFrokb, pjOnh, RWnKV, hiMLum, ccCQ, vrq, RtmHao, PtLQZ, fVos, ivHX, skOYn, nmVAS, YaraV,