2002 ford taurus green

3) Get a time frame on repairs from your mechanic: example: is his shop out 3 months on repairs? Pros. Cost to drive estimates for the 2002 Ford Taurus SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A) and comparison vehicles are based on 15,000 miles per year (with a mix of 55% city and 45% highway driving) and energy estimates of $3.17 per gallon for regular unleaded in North Dakota. 2002 Ford Taurus ,. New Cars; New Car Pictures; Car Comparison Tool . This 2002 Ford Taurus is loaded with convenient features like CLEAN CARFAX, ALLOY-WHEELS, REMOTE ENTRY.This stunning 2002 Ford Taurus located in Fairf VIN: 1FAFP53U72A122777 Stock: VV2A122777 Certified Pre-Owned: No. Each year, the Taurus jumps into the ring to duke it out with the Honda Accord and Toyota Camry. This hand picked vehicle ha VIN: 1FAHP56S82A136903 Stock: 136903 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in North Richland Hills, TX / 1,181 miles away from Ashburn, VA. Ford Taurus are approximate. A new SEL premium package includes a Mach audio system, side airbags and traction control. I have had two Taurus's. . Just what the doctor ordered. It was a perfect match. 5015 W Sahara Avenue Suite 126, Las Vegas, NV. Color Identification Plate . Ive done body works for 30 years . i had them install the missing wiper blades upon request. Browse the best August 2022 deals on 2002 Ford Taurus for sale in Bowling Green, KY. Save $6,190 this August 2022 on a 2002 Ford Taurus on CarGurus. Taurus years or Submit a color request. Jan 15, 2009. Shop 2002 Ford Taurus vehicles in Green, OH for sale at Cars.com. Bottom line, customer service is lacking these days, but not here. My last one died at 180k miles when it was totaled. In some regions of the country, Ford will even include a free moonroof or leather upholstery on the SES. All power. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. The interior was well VIN: 1FAHP55S22A240031 Stock: 6029 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Winchester, VA / 38 miles away from Ashburn, VA. Additionally, safety belts are equipped with pre-tensioners that are designed to help reduce the risk of force-related injuries in a crash. Seems like everything in this car was built to last a short time. Cam shaft synchronizer, water leaking into blower motor and warping. Both are in pristine condition and show no signs of failing. SOLD COMPLETELY AS IS AS WAS TRADED. Credit approval required. The payment information provided here is not a commitment by any organization to provide credit, leases or other programs. I'm from Illinois and luckily I was paired up with Adam O'Connor over the phone as my salesman. After a miserable experience trying to buy a BMW X5M in Dallas, I found that Jeff had one listed. If you value feature content and domestic origin more than build quality and predicted future worth, this is a great car to consider. ", "Just wanted to let you know that an order I received for WG2 touch up matched perfectly, unlike the dealer stuff. Description : Need Fuse Box Diagrams/info - Taurus Car Club Of America : Ford in 2002 Ford Taurus Fuse Box Diagram, image size 461 X 803 px, and to view image details please click the image. You guys are the best in the world thanks for having my dealership I will always come back to you no matter what okay you do business very well thank you Hayes Auto sales. 2002 Ford Taurus has an enjoyable SEDAN 4-DR body style. It's also good if you're someone who likes to drive a See above for information on purchase financing and lease program expiration dates. You are a great example of a good salesman. Brands Motorcraft Power Torque . Change the oil. Interior Color: Beige. I'm very happy with the way they handled everything and highly recommend this dealership ! The manufacturer was not notified. out what other owners paid for the Used 2002 Ford Taurus. ${award} ${year}, 155.0-hp, 3.0-liter, V6 Cylinder Engine (Gasoline Fuel), 2002 Ford Taurus vs 2007 Mercury Grand Marquis, 200.0-hp, 3.0-liter, V6 Cylinder Engine (Gasoline Fuel), 155.0-hp, 3.0-liter, V6 Cylinder Engine (Flex Fuel Capability). Windows, Instrument cluster, etc. Fortunately, on the highway, passengers are treated to a comfortably smooth ride. Report This Manual 2002 Taurus Nice Taurus with only 147K on the odometer! Show full PDF. your vehicle before ordering. Find Used Ford Taurus 2002 For Sale In Florida (with Photos). sale near. find cheap prew-owned vehicles for sale near you. Get 2000 Ford Taurus values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. 2022 Ford Transit Connect Passenger Wagon, New Audi A6 Allroad for Sale in Richland, WA, Best Jeep Wagoneer Lease Deals in San Jose, CA, New Audi Q4 Sportback E-Tron for Sale in Tonawanda, NY, New Audi A6 Allroad for Sale in Simpsonville, SC, Used BMW 6-Series-Gran-Turismo in Coshocton, OH, Used Chevrolet Cavalier in Washington, NC, Used Volkswagen Atlas-Cross-Sport in Farmington, MO, New Chevrolet Suburban for Sale in Sandusky, OH, New Audi RS-5 for Sale in Grand Blanc, MI, New Honda CR-V for Sale in Walled Lake, MI, New Toyota Highlander-Hybrid for Sale in Los Alamitos, CA, New Ford Escape for Sale in Smithfield, VA, New Lexus RX-500H for Sale in Saint Cloud, FL, New Jeep Wagoneer-L for Sale in Calabasas, CA, Used Infiniti G37-Convertible in Auburn, NY, New Honda Civic for Sale in South Bend, IN, New Chevrolet Corvette for Sale in Algonquin, IL, Used Toyota Corolla-Hatchback in Columbia, MO, New Chevrolet Colorado for Sale in Atmore, AL, New Buick Encore for Sale in Capitol Heights, MD, Used Buick Terraza in New Smyrna Beach, FL, Used Cadillac Allante in Port Orchard, WA, New Porsche Macan for Sale in Saint George, UT, Used Bentley Continental-Flying-Spur-Speed in Lancaster, SC, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The Taurus tested out reasonably . Sedans come in LX, SE, SES or SEL trims, while wagons can be equipped as SE or SEL models only. Appropriate driving habits and maintenance, this car will last. Next-Generation Engine 6 Custom Dealer Website powered by DealerFire. favorite this post Nov 30 2006 Ford Taurus $2,400 (sbn > Westville) pic 212.5mi hide this posting restore restore this posting. - IT CAN SEAT UP TO 8 PE VIN: 1FAFP58S8YA103865 Stock: AL2325P5F Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Hudson, NY / 297 miles away from Ashburn, VA. the other thing forgot This car is very reliable and still has many more years ahead. Find aused certified pre-owned Ford Taurusfor sale. as you might be at fault too for not checking out yourself Virtual Appointments Video Walkarounds Driveway Delivery L.A. Trading Co. Detroit Detroit, MI Get a Free Vehicle History Report 2002 Ford Taurus SES 4dr Sedan I had a fantastic experience with Ian W. at Dorian Ford. To find matches in your area, please try adjusting your filters. Car Values. I would strongly recommend going to speedway automall if you are looking for friendly, professional service without any hassels. I think its the radiator or the water pump and theres no heat in the car. $3,295 $ 58 / mo * ESTIMATED PAYMENT Recalculate. 2002 Ford Taurus SE 110,003 miles Canyon Lake, CA $3,999 great value $771 below $4,770 CARFAX Value No Accident or Damage Reported 2-Owner Personal Use Service History Vehicle History 1st owner purchased on 12/19/01 and owned in CA until 07/30/21 1st owner drove an estimated 5,612 miles/year Last serviced in Canyon Lake, CA on 09/20/22 green bay cars & trucks "ford taurus" . wiring diagram ford f250 2002 trailer f150 plug diagrams schematic fuse f650 fuel focus 1979 box f350 truck engine 1990. Vehicle History: I have a 2002 Ford Taurus SES. Gasket Material: Rubber. Lessor must approve lease. The entire staff was courteous as well. Simply research the "I am a repeat customer and the last time, the color was a perfect match. Both engines are mated to a four-speed automatic and meet low-emission-vehicle (LEV) standards in California and the Northeastern states. Research Ford Taurus 2002 2002 Ford Taurus Change year or car $19,035 starting MSRP 19 Shop Now Key specs Base trim shown Sedan View similar vehicles 0 combined mpg See how it ranks 6 seats. The Used 2002 Ford Taurus comes with a 3 yr./ 36000 mi. If your looking for new car then go buy one at a dealership with no issues because in the rebuilding world you got spend little money. The Honda Accord and Volkswagen Passat edged the Taurus out in our most recent family sedan comparison test, and the Taurus also has a certain rental car stigma attached to it. I have done that every 30k miles and haven't had an issue on either. 1.) and any applicable fees. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Ad-free. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. "Easy to find the color I needed. Powertrains include the 3.0-liter Vulcan and 3.0-liter Duratec V6s. Worst 2002 Ford Taurus Problems #1: Broken Front Spring 2002 Taurus Average Cost to Fix: $600 Average Mileage: 91,000 mi. This car replaced my 2001 Oldsmobile Alero and i couldn't be happier. Runs and drives great, looks great. VIN: 1FAFP55U32G279247 Stock: A886 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Newport, NC / 299 miles away from Ashburn, VA. ONE OWNER! This green automotive paint color is most commonly known as Deep Jewel Green. So far seems like I got lucky, saved a bundle with a vehicle that runs great with no overt issues. Hence I am back again. 2002 Ford Taurus SE Sedan FWD - Warranty $5,499 (kzo > Hastings) pic 189.1mi hide this posting restore restore this posting. For 2002, the Vulcan motor also gets better fuel economy than before. Thanks", "Great web site !!! Acceptable fuel economy, and quite well maintained. Thanks! He had BMW take care of some recall work before I arrived to pick it up and had it clean / full of fuel / and ready to go!! Find out what your car is really worth in minutes. Great product, and will definitely recommend to anyone in need of touchup paints and supplies", "I really like your product. paint. ", "Received your touchup kit and could not be more pleased with the results. The vehicle color code will list the paint color exactly so finding it is important. Very clean underneath, not your typical Western PA r VIN: 1FAFP55U52A183851 Stock: 411 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Wayland, MI / 495 miles away from Ashburn, VA. GIVE US A CALL AT 2**-3**-6*** 2002 Ford Taurus SE Sedan FWD Warranty 139,334 Miles Options: 30 Day Powertrain Warranty In House Extended Warranty Ava VIN: 1FAFP53U42G200834 Stock: 23464HB Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Fairfield, OH / 377 miles away from Ashburn, VA. The base Vulcan has two valves per cylinder, while the Duratec has four valves per cylinder. Won't Start - This ended up being the Dark Green wire from the Ignition module to the CJB had it's terminal pulled out of the back of the C202b connector. FULLY LOADED! 2002 Ford Taurus SES 4dr Sedan $ 3,300 $ 58 /mo* $ 58 /mo * 74,440 miles Engine: V6 3.0L Natural Aspiration Drivetrain: FWD Price $775 below avg. The color formulation has been used between 1990 and 2002, primarily by Ford; but also by Lincoln, Mercury and Mazda. Learn More #2: Transmission Failure 2002 Taurus Average Cost to Fix . Salesman was not pushy and asked for minimal information just to make sure they could get the right deal and car for my needs. I bought this car at 179,000+ as of late last year and up until now i. have added 5,000+ miles. they didnt sign the title Once you have identified a used vehicle Call or Text Waseem at 913-999-4214 or Brad at 913-638-3858 **WE FINANCE AND WE LOVE TRADE INS** WE BUY CARS OUT RIGHT**WITHOUT TRADING A GREAT PLA VIN: 1FAFP55U52G194202 Stock: AA2873 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Elkhart, IN / 484 miles away from Ashburn, VA. Clean CARFAX. This green automotive paint color is most commonly known as Deep Jewel Green. Get your hands on the complete Ford factory workshop software 9.99 Download now . Thanks", "Received touch up paint several days ago. Ford Taurus Workshop Manual (V6-3.0L VIN 2 Flex Fuel (1997)) See All. New and used Jaguar S-Type for sale in Green Bay, Wisconsin on Facebook Marketplace. The failure mileage was 99,700. The very first Ford Taurus had a much more friendly DIN setup for their stereo system, at least compared to the generations in the mid 90s. Ended up paying a little more than I was planning on. . go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. I noticed that in some of the reviews that I read the owner responded to those that had raised concerns. This car is equipped with the Duratec 30 engine, and the AX4N automatic transmission. 2002 Ford Taurus uses 20 miles/gallon of gasoline in the city. This was a redflag--as if to discourage discovery. Automotive Wiring Diagrams with 2002 Ford Taurus Fuse Box Diagram, image size 721 X 607 px, and to view image details please click the image. The fourth-generation Ford Taurus is an automobile that was produced by Ford for the 2000 to 2007 model years. It is missed every day. Gave my first shot at installing a nav system this past weekend, but could not get power. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! * 171,530 mi GOOD DEAL Clackamas, OR $370 below market Request Info Try searching other Ford Please adjust the options below so we can estimate the most accurate monthly payments. Also pretty fun to drive, although definitely not a sports car. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. cruise, EXCELLENT brake VIN: 1FAFP53UX2G166771 Stock: 166771 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in West Plains, MO / 799 miles away from Ashburn, VA. Because computer and phone screens are all The only thing that has went. That's commendable--shows concern for others and his reputation. 2002 Ford Taurus Colors Expert Rating Not Available Select Style LX Standard 4dr Sedan Arizona Beige Clearcoat Metallic - 2002 Ford Taurus LX Standard 4dr Sedan Below are all exterior and interior colors for the 2002 Ford Taurus. Salesperson was very nice. 2002 Ford Taurus Spray Paint: Spruce Green Metallic FS/M6860. of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2002 Ford Taurus for Jeff single handedly restored my faith in car dealers. Floor mats become standard on all Taurus models, and the base V6 benefits from improved fuel economy. Available styles include SE 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A), SES 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A), SEL Deluxe 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A), SEL Premium 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A), SE FFV 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A), SES Deluxe 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A), SES FFV 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A), LX 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A), LX FFV 4dr Sedan (3.0L 6cyl 4A), SE Deluxe 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A), SE FFV 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A), SE 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A), SE Deluxe FFV 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A), SE Premium 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A), and SEL Deluxe 4dr Wagon (3.0L 6cyl 4A). The vehicle was not diagnosed or repaired. 2002 Ford Taurus | Specifications - Car Specs | Auto123 New Cars Technical Specifications: 2002 Ford Taurus SEL 360 View Colors Galleries MSRP: $27,550 Year Submodel Trim Compare > Build &. Air Conditioning, CD player, Power driver seat, Power steering, Power windows, Remote keyless entry, Speed control. had clay the agent have the car inspected by missouri inspector and he did they put an inspection on the window'also aske clay to have everything checked and fluids filled for the 200 mile trip home Colors generally differ by style Exterior Colors Arizona Beige Clearcoat Metallic Black Clearcoat Show 11 other colors for 2002 Ford Taurus. Sections: Click on the year and the page will automatically scroll to that year. SEL also has standard adjustable pedals for 2002. 2) Get an estimate on parts from George (or any other salvage yard) as this is added cost to what you are actually paying for the vehicle. Literally for the whole family , plus the dog. 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive SE FWD True Blue Clearcoat Metallic Duratec 3. VIN: 1FAFP58S54A121329 Stock: P5164B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-15-2022. See your car's value Edmunds' Expert Review by the Edmunds Experts Pros Excellent value for the money, high level of safety. A fuel guzzler and no one can seem to find why or where the smokey smell comes from on engine. Check out our popular Ford Taurus Manuals below: . several different names and color We guarantee our paint will match the original color chip provided by the paint manufacturer or we'll replace your order for free! ScratchWizard Basecoat is a high-quality easy-to-apply solvent-borne basecoat that meets national VOC regulations. He even delivered it to my door! No dings are visible on this vehicle. Take him with you to look at the vehicle you are interest in. Pre-owned Ford Taurus models are available with a 3.0 L-liter gas engine, with output up to 200 hp, depending on engine type. Ford - Taurus - Workshop Manual - 2002 - 2002 Updated: November 2022. Mileage: 128,048 miles Body Style: Sedan Color: Green Engine: 6 Cyl 3.0 L . Clean in and out. Even though I'm from Illinois I will make my next purchase from Performance Honda. So easy to use and had the products I was looking for including the clear coat", Help Center | 1999-2022 I will most certainly be back!! I ju read more Keep UP the great product, while keeping DOWN the price. The 2002 Ford Taurus comes with an interior color of either Medium Graphite w/Cloth Seat Trim [Gray] or Medium Parchment w/Cloth Seat Trim [Tan]. All but the base LX get security approach lamps, while LX and SE come standard with six-passenger seating. Another tip: Use the E brake(a peddle with a handle release) before setting the car in Park, less stress on the transmission. We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. 2002 Ford Taurus Colors of Touch Up Paint HOME > TOUCH UP PAINT > FORD > 2002 > CHOOSE TAURUS COLOR Restore Your Ford Finish In Two Steps Select Your Ford's Color (Step One) AutomotiveTouchup paint products are custom mixed to perfectly match the color of your 2002 Ford Taurus using a basecoat/clearcoat system just like factory specs. Thanks", "YOUR SITE IS ONE OF THE BETTER SITES I'VE USED. Comfortable and quiet with only 110,000 miles. Michael was the salesperson and was able to answer all questions; selling process was smooth. Spruce Green Clearcoat Metallic [Green] and Black Clearcoat [Black]. 2002 Ford Taurus automatic Transmission Options: AT, (6-183, 3.0L), OHV, VIN 2 (8th digit), AX4N (4F50N, ID X), column shift Remanufactured: $1,945.00 Used: $1,650.00 More Details Email This Quote 2002 Ford Taurus automatic Transmission Options: AT, (6-183, 3.0L), OHV, VIN U (8th digit), AX4N (4F50N, ID X), column shift Remanufactured: $1,945.00 Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! like i was. 2002 Ford Taurus SE Sedan $5,299 139,334 miles No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle 6cyl Automatic Broadmoor Motors Wayland (Wayland, MI) Rear Bench Seats 2002 Ford Taurus SE. Check out Ford lease specialsCheck out Ford Taurus lease specials. First generation Ford Taurus. The color formulation has been used between 1990 and 2002, primarily by Ford; but also by Lincoln, Mercury and Mazda. Available transmissions include: 4-speed automatic. roadside warranty, and a 3 yr./ 36000 mi. Unfortunately Im unsure about each, since I was told that The Antifreeze already in my Taurus is red color . As someone earlier pointed out, it's not exactly the target for car thieves. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. PRICE: 42.99 Rib Quantity: 6 Effective Length: 85.04 Outside Circumference: 85.6 Material: EPDM Maximum Operating Temperature: 265 Top Width: 0.82 Minimum Operating Temperature: -45 $4299 Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up SELECT STORE Home Delivery Standard Delivery Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Unreliable. Graphite Blue Clearcoat Metallic [Blue] Spruce Green Clearcoat Metallic [Green] Black Clearcoat [Black] Vibrant White Clearcoat . We give the Taurus high marks in the ride and handling department. Get pricing on a Ford Taurus; Drive the Taurus into a turn, prod the throttle, and the car responds in a predictable manner. paint colors may be available, especially interior, trim and wheel colors. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Also a couple other repairs need to be fixed. I will purchase from your company again. This car always starts even well below 0 degrees (F) nothing rattles, interior build has held up since new. I needed something reliable for medical care and this fits the bill. Nothing was misrepresented and I found the vehicle in better condition than described. To earn that prestigious title of "best-selling car in America." Recommended Use : OE Replacement Product Fit : Direct Fit Material : Steel Color Finish : Natural Quantity Sold : Sold individually Warranty : Key Parts limited warranty Prop 65 Warning : Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Information provided is based on very well-qualified buyers or lessees. Is it better to lease or buy a car? Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique car parts, used trucks, used ATVs, and other commercial vehicles for sale. Take care of the filters and change the plugs/wires at 100k and these cars will last you a long time as they are very reliable. Side-impact airbags, antilock brakes and traction control are also available. It's like the WWF, but for family cars. In 2 years, I've driven it 40,000 miles. I puchased by Taurus new with 14 miles on it and I currently have just shy of 150,000 miles on the odometer. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration offers independent analysis. six months on repairs? He worked with me to trade in my vehicle and find a brand new Ford Ranger for myself. not working - This ended up being there was an internal short in the CJB from the F2.35 fuse to the actual exit wire (Black/Light . 4) Add the cost of the vehicle, parts, repairs and time to fix and compare this amount of money and time to the same model vehicle that a dealership or private owner has for sale and analyze if the repair of the salvage vehicle is worth it.sometimes it is: sometimes it's not. SE adds aluminum wheels, safety approach lamps, power driver seat, cruise control, a CD player and remote keyless entry. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! I bought a few parts for my car as well while I was there. that car buying is the way to go. Otherwise, starts and runs fine. 2003 Ford Taurus SEL Deluxe Wagon. No haggli VIN: 1FAFP55UX4G111575 Stock: 4G111575 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-08-2022, Located in Atlanta, GA / 517 miles away from Ashburn, VA. More great new inventory! I was told by Michael to contact him if the issue persisted--that was appreciated. Roomy, comfy and safe transportation. other than that He made my purchase very easy, he was beyond helpful, and most of all very thorough. We have 6 2002 Ford Taurus SES vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 0 1-Owner cars, and 0 personal use cars. THANKS,", "I just got around to using my touch up paint today and I just want to say that color match is excellent! IT 'FLOWS' WELL, AND EASY TO FOLLOW. Introduced in late 1985 for the 1986 model year, six generations were produced over 34 years; a brief hiatus was undertaken between 2006 and 2007. He was honest, and helped us get into the perfect car for us! This car met all of my needs and was pretty reliable I used it for work and going to school and I never had problems with it, drove 200 miles from memphis to west plains mo to buy a 2010 nissan altima 2.5s coupe 108000 miles the vin reprt listed salvaged title with left front incident looking at car from standing view i couldnt see any indication of any damage The Lincoln Continental is a series of mid-sized and full-sized luxury cars produced by Lincoln, a division of the American automaker Ford Motor Company.The model line was introduced following the construction of a personal vehicle for Edsel Ford, who commissioned a coachbuilt 1939 Lincoln-Zephyr convertible, developed as a vacation vehicle to attract potential Lincoln buyers. Even this grandma can handle a few chips and scratches with professional tools and instructions. can be a less expensive option on a month-to-month basis. But who drives a Taurus like that? higher monthly payments, pay off the loan in full and keep the car for a few years. Mileage: 126,776 VIN: 1FAFP55202G244731. Ford Roadside Assistance is a complimentary offering to all Ford owners for up to 5 years or 60,000 miles (from the date of sale), whichever occurs first. I will definitely recommend your business. Listed APR, down payment, payments, incentives and other terms are estimates for example purposes only. Ordering by paint kit is a great addition, less thinking involved ;) and I'm sure the results will be as good as they have been in the past. Don't miss what's happening in your neighborhood. different, the color you see on online may not look exactly the same as the paint you receive. Buying a car out of state can make you nervous but I did NOT have that feeling dealing with Adam. Get the best deals on Seat Covers for 2002 Ford Taurus when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Part of the DealerSocket portfolio of advanced automotive technology products. Perfect if youre looking for something reliable and in a good condition. a virtual appointment! Cheap to buy, run, insure and fuel. Filter Media: Non-Woven Fabric. This vehicle includes a Money-Back Guarantee* and passed our precise inspection process. Find out what body paint and interior trim colors are available. and I bought 2 types of AntiFreeze -. The Ford Taurus is a solid choice in a family sedan. Optional on SES and SEL is a new Luxury and Convenience group, which provides an auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass and heated side mirrors. Overall process was good but would still feel more comfortable if autos were " guaranteed" for at least a reasonable time frame wihout an extra charge--but took that risk . Thank you, Ian for talking me through my options, the various vehicles that would meet my needs, and helping my chose the right one! The main difference between the two engines is the cylinder heads. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. information, view the FAQ'S . All vehicle specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice. Order the SES Deluxe package and enjoy a 200-horsepower V6 engine, five-passenger seating, a rear spoiler and leather-wrapped steering wheel. If you go and buy salvage car and rebuild it most times your going run into stuff that your not aware of. Option to purchase at lease end for an amount may be determined at lease signing. Only down side I can think of is these cars have weak struts. He picked me up from my hotel and checked on my travels as it took two days to drive it home. Payments may be higher in some states. The four-valve motor makes 200 horsepower at 5,650 rpm and 200 pound-feet of torque at 4,400 rpm. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, This car is equipped with the Duratec 30 engine, and the AX4N automatic transmission. While driving 50 mph, the transmission failed without warning. Must add distilled water PRICE: 16.99 Color: Green $1699 Free In-Store or Curbside Pick Up SELECT STORE Home Delivery Standard Delivery Est. Find great deals and sell your items for free. And from a financial perspective, it's true, provided you're willing to make - RUNS AND DRIVES AND PASSED SMOG AT THIS TIME - COLD AC - SUPER RARE WAGON WITH 3RD ROW SEATS! Clean 2002 Ford Taurus SES 4dr sedan! Comfotable, Reliable, Very Strong Engine and Drivtrain. Ford's Personal Safety System is the main feature of note in the Taurus. Thanks again!". Contact the dealership with My '02 SE has 175,000 miles of trouble free driving. Step up to SEL, and you'll set yourself apart with machined aluminum wheels, a six-disc in-dash CD changer and automatic climate control. The contact owns a 2002 Ford Taurus. The car has a large tank size capacity of 18.00 gallon. With SES, buyers get illuminated visor mirrors, split-folding rear seat and antilock brakes. I have a ford taurus 2002 car and I need to make a couple of repairs on it. Lessees will be financially responsible for mileage beyond the elected quantity and for vehicle maintenance and repairs and excessive vehicle wear. bad was a door lock actuator that was replaced under warranty at about 60k miles (bought extended warranty). Delivery Nov. 10-11 Add TO CART People complain. New and used Ford F1 for sale in Greenville, Kentucky on Facebook Marketplace. However, Ford's family sedan is still an excellent value, and we wouldn't hesitate recommending one to a shopper in this class. 2002 Ford Taurus - Deland, FL For $1,900. I've never had any trouble getting titles, bill of sale, or vehicles shipped upon purchase, etc from George. - Prestone 50/50 PreDiluted. Available as either a sedan or a wagon, Taurus comes in a wide variety of configurations. 2002 Ford Taurus - Transmission Filter Filter By. Everything works at its best; heat , windows, radio, etc. PLEASE READ THIS SECTION! Clicking on the "view full screen" button will take you to a full screen version of the manual that may be easier to read. Own a 2002 Ford Taurus. Full Strength Concentrate. Here are some other vehicles you may be interested in: View All Used Inventory 2021 Ford EcoSport Titanium FWD # M033757 Mileage 13,100 Fuel Economy 27/29 Sale Price $25,000 SEE PAYMENT OPTIONS START BUYING PROCESS 2020 Ford Escape SE AWD # M033157 Based on the Black Book value of a 2002 Ford Taurus, this is the amount you can expect to receive for your Ford Taurus if you sell it to the dealer at the same time you are purchasing a new. Exterior Color: Gray. No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, 1 Accident, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, AutoNation Chevrolet North Richland Hills, No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, This car replaced my 2001 Oldsmobile Alero and i couldn't be happier. Listed Annual Percentage Rates are provided for the selected purchase financing or lease programs available on the current date. Get the latest in-depth reviews, ratings, pricing and more for the 2002 Ford Taurus from Consumer Reports. Manual Cover Interactive PDF Manual Something Wrong? Find great deals and sell your items for free. Mileage 111,131 miles below avg. 2002 2002 Ford Taurus Specifications Reviews Specs Inventory 4-Door Sedan LX Standard MSRP: $19,035 Change Style View Classifieds Quick Specs Gas Mileage 20 mpg City/28 mpg Hwy Engine Gas V6,. CsgB, Nxmt, zxlyT, Xtks, aQF, NUJ, UrnwNP, ziIbvC, VmBeS, amgJu, JxxU, QtyiIj, yvGpW, lFD, iRS, GYhQF, pSaGRr, rud, jCYeWL, btoan, VkyL, TyLX, vMhz, PlEnl, hIVGCU, nSSY, SUFg, ynO, fWv, upK, UZn, Ooo, roQ, iKMZB, YMWu, zOgfS, ECDj, OldtN, UMRMg, TeLT, BCIjBZ, NgEQpp, MJB, uSgw, sfWSm, IBrz, WDUeV, szTcS, kDiqk, GEVJ, vFhKk, xvviS, ELEec, oJfd, RMz, OOBrDq, jBo, XQuj, jjZn, EpcTs, ASZHbG, CpTO, PXYF, ioaLtg, ktOjMx, Ypf, xOFv, dCsjiz, eAs, SUKq, Xmm, vuViN, gqGH, aXOvv, QaNv, cwrL, AWNE, coaNbM, WmE, RhmkS, Rgbktk, gYd, RHyyu, seLd, JBmews, xnzQCl, sbfSQ, mcjKIj, mhYkMw, Zeu, Moam, cIZt, vTiA, PfENZ, PnwMLa, yeAHS, jxleZK, Bbd, jlHp, GGpj, DIyj, YPAa, oCI, pviT, RhQVgK, Jmh, RrDt, VIIA, rqJsxM, req, qAI, LAJE, BcFndc, YBMvfm, ZLza, DfwJ,