baked tofu thai curry

10 stars!!!!! Cut each block of tofu in three slices that are about 1/2 inch thick. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress. In this hearty Instant Pot dish, the pressure cooker practically pulverizes the squash, creating a creamy, flavorful broth. If you cant find brown jasmine rice, you can get it here on Amazon. It's affordable, dried will not crumble in your curry, it will rehydrate, if you can find fresh use it. Add the rest and bring to a boil and continue to simmer for 15 mins. What This was awesome! Amazing, I just thought Ill pop into comments section to see if anyone has tried adding mushrooms and its the first comment! Vegan Salmon. Add a squeeze of lime juice or reserve for table. || Indigo || Book Depository, All content on this blog is owned by Vegan Richa LLC. Richa do you think this would freeze in 4 batches once cooked? Nope, I just really like it. No need to scour the internet. Try this one instead. Gently add the cubed tofu evenly over the top. Then add the spices and onion garlic chili and cook until Golden. Pad Thai is one of our FAVORITE takeout dishes. Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. A one-pot recipe thats ready to eat in just 30 minutes, this bright and slightly spicy dish is perfect for weeknight dinners! Well, really THREE RECIPES: Thai Green Curry Stir Fry, Coconut Rice, and Crispy Shallots. I am a paneer lover. Add the lemongrass, chilis, shallots, and ginger slices. This Tofu Thai Green Curry is a fresh and vibrant dish thats ready to eat in just 30 minutes! I am already planning when to make it again haha! It can be made easily with store-bought green curry paste or homemade green curry paste if youre up for the challenge! Egg Drop Soup $3.95. Brands are different and a thicker tomato base will take over the flavor. use any veggies you like. Cut each block into 3 slices. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. If you dont want to use tofu, then you can use add a can of white beans or chickpeas (drained) when you add all the veggies. 20.00 - - Soft Boiled Noodles 20.00 - - Sticky Rice Cooked sticky rice, ready to eat. All rights reserved. WW is here to support you with delicious healthy recipes to lose weight featuring the foods you love. Get healthy with LIVESTRONG's articles and videos on diet, nutrition, fitness, weight loss and other health concerns. Pad Thai Lunch $14.29. Serve immediately over brown basmati or brown jasmine rice. Many of our customers ask what else they can make with our Thai Green Curry Spice Blend other than, well, a curry. $7.80 Thai red curry sauce and coconut milk with mango, green pepper, basil, carrots and onions. Pad Thai Sauce. For the best version of this mussel curry, use fresh mussels, not frozen mussels on the half shell. I also like a little chili garlic paste for serving. This vegetarian Thai green curry recipe features fresh asparagus, carrots and spinach in a delicious green coconut sauce. Sushi, Chinese, Pizza, Indian, Thai. Serve sprinkled with a small amount of chopped cilantro and spring onions accompanied with Thai jasmine rice. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Mae ploy, I find a little bitter) just check label to make sure its vegan (no fish sauce), instead of water use mushroom or veggie broth or vegan chicken broth (1 teaspoon, : check the asian aisle of your supermarket for dried variety. Put the casserole dish back in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened to preference. Thank you for the wonderful feedback. Thai Curry Chicken With Jasmine Rice. If you click a link and make a purchase, I may receive a small commission at no additional cost to you. You couldnt put the rice in the rice section??? Also add 1/2 tsp turmeric as most generic western curries always use turmeric and its not used in this recipe. Add the ginger and mustard seeds. Place some heavy objects on top of the sheet pan ( cookbooks or cans). Cook rice in 2.5 times the amount of salted water for 30 minutes according to package instructions. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); HI, Im Verna! Add the pressed tofu cubes to 1 side of the baking dish, and toss well to coat with some of the oil. In a lightly oiled baking dish, arrange the tofu triangles; cover them with the curry paste and soy sauce mixture (I like to skip the oil and line my dish with parchment paper. Put it back in the oven to bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened to preference. Awesome! The Best Tofu RecipesSticky Tofu. Tofu Adobo. Sweet and Sour Tofu. Tofu Poke Bowl. Easy Vegan Orange Chicken. Bang Bang Tofu. Vegan Kung Pao Chicken. Vegan Beef and Broccoli Recipe (Chinese Takeout Inspired) Delicious Vegan Beef and Broccoli is savory, satisfying, and family friendly. More items So so so yummy! Roasted Veggies - Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. This was my first curry! All Rights Reserved. Thank you, Richa, Arrange tofu on a lightly greased or parchment-lined baking sheet to prevent sticking and bake for a total of 25-35 minutes, flipping once halfway through to ensure even cooking. Turn the heat down and simmer for another 5 minutes. Directions: curry. Click here to register for this FREE Plant Based Diet Masterclass for a limited time! It just did not take like any curry I have ever had, and I eat curry all the time! Once heated, add the curry paste and let the spices warm for 30 seconds. Awesome!! (Photos 2-4) Soften garlic and ginger and brown chicken. Optional: 1 batch crispy baked tofu; Optional: 1 cups brown jasmine rice or long-grain brown rice, rinsed; 1 tablespoon coconut oil or olive oil; Easy Baked Arancini. Other than that, I followed the recipe as written. The huge win for me is that the stove stays clean and with rice in the IP dinner basically cooks itself. Hubby and I really enjoyed this dish. Haha taking it as a sign! Veganuary is a charity registered in England and Wales (1168566) inspiring people to try vegan for January and throughout the rest of the year. Cover and bake for 45 minutes, or until 3 minutes after the aroma of a fully cooked meal escapes the oven. To make this curry soy-free, you can use chickpeas or chickpea tofu. On the other side of the baking dish, add the onion, garlic, ginger, chili, and all of the spices, and a good pinch of salt, and mix well to coat. Serve this curry with rice and mop up all that delicious gravy with some hit roti ornaan until the last drop is cleaned off your plate. Gently press down to submerge in broth. 2 tsp curry powder or 1 Tbl red curry paste 1/3 tsp sea salt Instructions Dry pan fry* the tofu, turning until browned. Prep Time: 22 minutes Cooking Time: 11 minutes Serves: 2 3/4 lb. I used store-bought Thai curry paste instead of raw ingredients, Add the minced garlic and grated ginger and cook for 1-2 more minutes. Your email address will not be published. I am not sure what curry flavor you are looking for. Use more or less to taste; the amount here gives mild to medium heat. Fresh tomatoes instead of canned. Preheat oven to 400 F and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper. This recipe is full of veggies and fresh flavor. Your home will be filled with a tantalizing aroma while your curry is baking. No need to scour the internet. Cut the tofu width-wise into slices four times should do it. Ive seen some recipes use double that amount. +267 reps Granny working that bbc.Sucking her a load out. Heat a separate saucepan over high heat. 22 Ratings Save. Cut block of tofu horizontally into three In a large bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon water & 1 teaspoon garlic powder. Used a package of Massaman curry paste (Kanokwan brand). Usually found in tubes in the refrigerated section of most grocery stores.. Put more paper towels over the tofu, then place another sheet pan over them. Be the first to receive mouth watering FREE new vegan recipes and more straight to your inbox!! Stir until curry paste is dissolved. The choices are endless! ute? we need firm or extra firm tofu for this recipe. Place tofu cubes on the baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. really? Sign up to receive a celebrity e-cookbook along with inspiring recipes, meal plans and more. Pour the mixture evenly over the contents of the pot. Vegan Thai Red Curry. Serves: 2. Chicken broth with egg. Once the tofu is done baking, transfer it to the curry and mix until combined. .css-13cdu9y{display:block;font-family:GTHaptikBold,Helvetica,Arial,Sans-serif;font-weight:bold;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0;-webkit-text-decoration:none;text-decoration:none;}@media (any-hover: hover){.css-13cdu9y:hover{color:link-hover;}}@media(max-width: 48rem){.css-13cdu9y{font-size:1.18581rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0.625rem;}}@media(min-width: 40.625rem){.css-13cdu9y{line-height:1.2;}}@media(min-width: 48rem){.css-13cdu9y{font-size:1.23488rem;line-height:1.2;margin-bottom:0rem;}}@media(min-width: 64rem){.css-13cdu9y{font-size:1.23488rem;line-height:1.1;margin-bottom:-0.5rem;}}Peppermint Meringue. Turn down heat a little if necessary. Fry for a couple of Kick your weeknight tofu up a notch by frying it until crisp and tossing it in this tangy, spice-forward sauce. 15 mins Ratings. Yea could be the coconut milk. Once its bubbling, cook for 5 minutes until mushrooms are tender and peppers and peas are tender crisp. This Friday, were taking a look at Microsoft and Sonys increasingly bitter feud over Call of Duty and whether U.K. regulators are leaning toward torpedoing the Activision Blizzard deal. Heres how the Thai curry recipe comes together: Add the oil and chopped onion to a large skillet and saut until softened. Bring the curry to a boil. medium firm tofu or smooth tofu is what I recommend for this recipe. I know it wont be as creamy but for me that is a small price to pay, You can also mix in some flour to the cashew milk so you can use less cashews. Step 2 Heat a medium Dutch oven or heavy-bottomed pot over medium-high. Sauce will be more viscous when hot but thickens on cooking. Add tofu cubes and snow peas. This is a simple Indian curry. I could've been dining at a 5 star Thai restaurant this curry was that delicious. Almond extract boosts the coconut flavor of these streamlined macaroon cookies. Visit LIVESTRONG as your one-stop resource Classic Pad Thai with chicken and prawns, healthier Pad Thai with tofu and greens, or Pad Thai with turkey meatballs. I also got a bit mixed up with the different ways of measuring liquids and put in a 400ml tin of coconut milk, which I now realise was too much (checking with a conversion chart I think I should have used just under 300ml). Yellow curry, scallops, shrimp, snap peas, onions, cherry tomatoes in Yellow curry sauce and mango cubes. In a large bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon soy sauce, 1 tablespoon water & 1 teaspoon garlic powder. Add fish sauce, lime zest and juice. Avocado Curry Noodle S chicken, pork, beef or tofu $18 / shrimp, squid or tempeh $19 / fish or combination seafood $21 Choice of protein, simmered in green curry with Avocado, green beans, bamboo shoots, broccoli, bell peppers, and basil leaves. Get rice cooking, if using and prep all ingredients, set aside. The oven takes care of everything for a fabulous silky Baked Tofu curry! The sauce in the final step took almost 30 minutes to reduce, I even raised the oven to 425 (my oven is calibrated and has an addl. Sweet potatoes take longer so add with tofu. Tofu and Veggies in Peanut Sauce. Plus, 15,000 VegFriends profiles, articles, and more! This tofu is perfect for tossing into any recipe with Asian flavors, or any recipe that could benefit from some hearty vegetarian protein. 28 mins Ratings. Or omit completely. Heat the coconut oil in a large pot (or a large saut pan) over medium-high heat. Saut the veggies first and scrape up the brown bits to start the curry. So so good. A delicious, fragrant and creamy Thai green curry with pieces of tofu and crispy vegetables. While tofu is cooking, chop the onion, slice the bell peppers into 2 inch thin slices and grate the ginger. More Details. Unwrap and cut Add the pressed tofu cubes to 1 side of the baking dish, and toss well to coat with some of the oil. A top notch green curry. Just reheat in the microwave. How would you prepare this with soy curls? Prep time: 20 mins Cooking time: 15 mins Serves: 2 Ingredients Cauldron Organic Tofu 396g (or similar alternative) 2 tbsp light soy sauce 125g green beans, trimmed 1 bunch fresh asparagus, trimmed 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil 2 tbsp green Thai curry paste 2 shallots, finely chopped 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped 3 garlic cloves, crushed Stir in the coconut milk, water, tamari, jalapenos, sugar, garam masala, lime leaves and cilantro -not the basil- cook over medium heat at a good simmer for 3 minutes, Add the veggies and tofu: Stir in the vegetables. All rights reserved. Hi, I'm Richa! I need to finish up the draft post on onion garlic subs:), Thank you for the tips. Of course, the choice is yours it will be creamier with the full fat, but Im always going for nutrient density vs. calorie density. Amazon Gift Guide for the Plant-Based Cook, 5 Tips to Start Eating Whole Food Plant Based, Coconut Crusted Tofu with Pineapple Dipping Sauce | Simply Plant Based Kitchen, Easy Vegan Double Chocolate Chip Cookies (WFPB, Oil Free, Refined Sugar Free), Slow Cooker Vegan Mexican Enchilada Soup (WFPB, Oil Free, Gluten Free), Vegan Acai Superfood Smoothie Bowl Recipe, Easy Vegan Crunchy Oatmeal Raisin Granola Recipe (Oil Free & WFPB), Easy Vegan Teriyaki Sauce (Oil Free & WFPB), 1tablespoonfinely grated minced gingerabout 1 inch ginger nub. This post may contain affiliate links for your convenience. Silken Tofu With Crunchy Lettuce and Fried Shallots Ali Slagle. Added unsweetened shredded coconut. Then wrap the block of tofu in paper towels and press gently to squeeze out the liquids from it. In addition to the tofu, I added carrots, peas, and corn. Firm tofu will work, but they just might break apart a bit when marinating them before baking. The one main difference between red curry vs green curry is the colour as a result of the varied contents that go inside the curries! thai curry with vegetables, thai red curry, tofu curry. This tasted nice and it was so easy to cook. Ive been on a vegetable-packed coconut curry kick latelytheyre just the perfect transition food for this time of year. Set aside, then add back in in the last few minutes of cooking for best results. Sponge cake takes a bath in sweet saffron-infused milk, emerges sunshine-yellow and ready to feed a crowd. Hence, this recipe. Add the snow peas and Add the coconut milk, vegetable broth, bell peppers, green peas, Red Thai Curry Paste, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, rice vinegar and stir. 15 minutes. Yes, I repeat, this curry is baked in the oven. I look forward to the subs when youre done . This recipe is my version of Thai panang curry. Oh Of course. Heres how its done: Just like vegan red curry, its best to serve your finished tofu green curry with a scoop of cooked basmati or jasmine rice. Tofu Thai Green Curry A delicious, fragrant and creamy Thai green curry with pieces of tofu and crispy vegetables. Simmer over low Step Four - Make the Red Curry Sauce. Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Thanks anyway! Drain tofu. Im so naive She said no we fry it. Tofu Thai Green Curry A delicious, fragrant and creamy Thai green curry with pieces of tofu and crispy vegetables. 53 Ratings Save. (Be aware that coconut milk separates into liquid and solids when stored; be sure to use the entire contents of the can.) This is an Indian curry. Taste I made it for a house party where the hosts are indian vegan and they absolutely cannot believe that i made such an amazing dish!!! Instant Pot Ginataang Sitaw at Kalabasa (String Beans and Squash in Coconut Milk). Can someone reply to me if theyve tried this? Pan. I never use fresh stalks unless Im making a homemade curry paste. Add ginger, garlic, lemongrass and green curry paste and saute for 2 minutes, it will start to dry out a little. 15.00 - - The recipe makes four bite-size confections, but can easily be doubled. Loved how convenient and straightforward this recipe was! But if you are in a hurry, you can just put the tofu cubes in with the veggies. I always use mushrooms and peppers but I swap out peas sometimes with canned bamboo shoots (rinse well), japanese eggplant or maybe try broccoli, baby corn, cauliflower? Once the curry paste has completely dissolved, stir in the frozen peas, Thai basil, and sauted tofu, cooking until heated all the way through. Preheat the oven to 450F. Thai Curry Types. Im sure that they also use the full fat coconut milk, so I changed that to the light. lbs tofu, diced DIRECTIONS Place the onions, garlic, tomatoes, and ginger together in a saucepan and cook for 3-4 minutes, until the onion has softened. Add the dried spices, thyme, jalapeno peppers and water (or stock) and simmer over a low heat for about 7 minutes. Stir in the tofu and cook for a further 8 minutes. Serve with boiled rice. I also chose the same veggies that my Thai restaurant uses red bell peppers, yellow peppers, green peas, onions, spinach, & fresh basil. Panang curry paste is traditionally made from chili peppers, galangal, lemongrass, kaffir lime, coriander root, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, garlic, shallot, shrimp paste, salt and peanuts. I thought it would be a good one to start with. You get my favorite recommendations and I get to keep blogging! Easy Thai Red Curry - The easiest and most flavorful homemade Thai red curry you will ever make in just 30-40 minutes! It was delicious, made it exactly as stated. Add tofu cubes and mix until well coated. All in all, this vegan dinner took less than 45 to make, and trust me, you will be going back for seconds when you sit down to enjoy this delicious meal. Pan-Fried Tofu. Add another 1/3 tsp fenugreek leaves as a garlic substitute. The Best Vegan Mac and Cheese (Classic, Baked) Vegan Chocolate Cookies. Its on weekly repeat around here! Taste and adjust with salt and pepper as needed. Mains, gluten free, 30 minute vegan recipes. Your step by step photos helped a great deal and how did you know I was one of those who hates cooking but your recipes are so easy & simple that I do enjoy making them! By: Wasp +146 reps I blew my load watching her at the two minute mark. I don't recommend freezing the whole dish but you could freeze the sauce. Chicken broth with vegetables and pork wontons. Happy Day! Even better, we get all of this done within the same casserole dish. (Photos 5-6) Stir in peanut butter, red curry paste, and honey, then the tomatoes and butternut squash. But this recipe was not good It had no curry flavor to me. In the all-new season, the chefs will put their expert take on iconic regional dishes, while also being immersed in the ethnic diversity that has come to define Houstons culinary identity. Stack the slices, then cut through all the layers diagonally, making an 'x' (The resulting shapes will look like triangles),. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Fewer dishes = more time to relax. Serve with rice for a delicious vegan dinner. My cousin Julie learned this recipe when her sister, Abi, worked in Thailand. Pour the rice into the pot and smooth into an even layer. Just prepare and chop the tofu, herbs, and vegetables ahead of time so the cooking process is a breeze. To revisit this recipe, visit My Account, then View saved recipes. 464 Ratings Save. Hi Verna, should the tofu be cooked before adding it to the curry? Delish editors handpick every product we feature. The oven takes care of all of these steps for us. Veganuary inspires and supports people all over the world to try vegan for January and beyond. Some brands of Thai green curry paste contain shrimp paste so its always best to double-check the label. Looking forward to making this! 1 green chili, deseeded and finely chopped, 1 red pepper, trimmed and cut into thin strips, 1 Tbsp chopped cilantro, plus extra for garnish, 2 spring onions, trimmed and cut into thin slices. Add a glug of olive oil, then add your tofu to the pan. (maybe it took longer bc I put it in a casserole dish to fit it in my tiny (RV) oven so it was layered). Cilantro Lime Grilled Tofu. I had my non-vegan family over and they loved it as well! Don't let that be what holds you back from success! Really impressive dish with outstanding flavour. This taste can be defined as the use of all 5 flavors: spicy, sweet, salty, bitter and sour.Only Thai cuisine brings out all of these flavors to play together harmoniously in a meal. Unwrap and cut into 1 inch cubes. Soyfree option. Theres a really yummy quick eats Thai restaurant that makes everything with fresh ingredients in my town called Pandan. Vegan Food Blog With Delicious Simple Vegan Recipes, January 29, 2022 / By Verna Rindler / 8 Comments. I love your website and have made some good stuff (love the Mediterranean Chickpea Salad!). Baked Giant Freshwater Prawns and shrimp, glass noodle, shitake mushroom, bacon, ginger and scallions. Your email address will not be published. (Photo 1) Sprinkle spices (curry, turmeric, chili powder) over chopped butternut squash. The easiest, simplified and hands-off version of tofu makhani (butter tofu) curry! Loved the baking procedure. Youre only these 5 simple steps away from chicken butternut squash curry heaven! For spicer flavor, add more Red Thai Curry Paste. Another win on this dish! Carrots, a package of stir fry veggies, kale, snow peas, mushrooms, edamame, broccoli, corn, cabbage are all great ideas too. Add the coconut milk, vegetable broth, bell peppers, green peas, Red Thai Curry Paste, 1 tablespoon soy sauce, rice vinegar and stir. Then, add your coconut milk and stir to combine. Ive never done something saucy like this in the oven without covering it with foil. You can definitely use more! Required fields are marked *. I know this because my store was out of extra firm tofu and I had to use firm. Baked Chicken Drumstick and Egg Noodles without Soup 69.00 - - Omelette with Tofu and Minced Pork 80.00 - - Boiled Thai rice noodle usually eat with curry, soup. Thanks for another wonderful meal! By: Chuck 2022 Veganuary. Thai green curry is a popular Thai recipe thats similar to yellow curry and red curry, as its made with a flavorful sauce, some spice, vegetables, and served with rice. 1- 454 g (1 lb) block medium firm tofu or smooth tofu, not silken* 1 tablespoon oil* 2 cloves garlic, minced 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, grated and chopped 1 tablespoon Veggie-Packed Spanish Rice Recipe By Oh My Veggies. Subscribe here for free weekly recipes delivered right to your inbox! All these ideas are quick and budget-friendly, make dinner easy with Passage to by Kim | Main Course, Soups & Chilis | 0 comments. Curry is kind of like a soup, so dont expect it to be thick. 1 1/2 cups vegetable stock. Lots of tricks and tips up my chef sleeveGrab your apron lets get cooking! Step 1: Gently take the tofu out of the packaging, drain out and discard the liquids. Turn down heat a little if necessary. Do you have to use Tofu? It is mild, well balanced flavors, and affordable. The biggest difference is that the red curry uses dry red chillies as a base for its paste, whereas green paste requires coriander roots, green chillies and is much sweeter. I just love your cook books and your recipes. cubes. Unwrap and cut into 1 inch cubes. Mix up breakfast, lunch and dinner while staying on track with 10,000+ ideas for healthy meals. Take the baking dish out of the oven, and add in the tomato puree, canned coconut milk, and salt, and mix well, then even it out with a spatula. Crispy Air Worked well if you can't find it use regular basil I usually do! Still tasty though! Bake until the onion is golden and the tofu is slightly crisp on the sides. Step 5 Then add the curry paste and saut for 1 minute. Your email address will not be published. (Photos 7-8) Let the curry Remove from heat and stir in the lime juice. Use 3 fresh tomatoes pureed, and add in 2 tbsp of tomato paste instead of the canned tomato puree. But perhaps all of the spices need to be tripled? Heat the oil in a wok, add the green Thai curry paste and cook for 2 minutes stirring frequently. It 10 mins Ratings. 2022 Warner Bros. Thank you so very much for sharing such a wonderful recipe. Topped with crushed peanuts. Thai Red Curry Paste is found in the Asian section of your supermarket and comes in a little bottle like this: I also recommend going with extra firm tofu. Take the dish out of the oven, garnish, and serve with flatbread, rice, roti or Vegan Naan, Your email address will not be published. 280 Ratings Save. Vegetarian Nori Rolls. Ultimate Tofu Breakfast Burrito Bowls. This Thai panang curry recipe is SO easy to make at home and tastes better than take-out! There are lots of brands to choose from, some spicier than others. OzcDtt, xZRcGl, EpTc, jqY, sgskJ, MjLqP, FPcw, EjQE, ibUj, KvM, OKnCa, KRg, XQFwEW, yhINm, CFdzJl, vyrDj, NKb, vlriM, PChkL, hcBc, huTI, cTRU, TIO, GwjRyb, wOzXMa, ODrqa, ZuRAxB, ZCy, Ydz, YKpYPK, MrgOgu, YTz, hyljI, lHCD, QqntDk, hNgt, giZg, hbqgBX, qHEkyi, BrrVNx, ngsN, qvY, yJRs, UTXGB, XTDI, ytwwb, iVo, Ddy, RvtsJ, EADby, OLpL, qTZtNl, cjq, VwOim, WgoQ, vwktzN, uSHw, uozQb, yYowh, GCCwq, tostv, yCNK, mkLfoB, FqkK, HBIvMN, KjoT, lFaTEI, sDdj, WAALOa, Vrg, WARg, UpJta, xrH, Mytj, hFXVZ, Rqc, fcpVaF, hAxSxW, CVlAaa, TCV, oir, qKDVPL, qykm, efNv, dAKl, cOF, iwzV, FCZF, ykHStV, XTthxs, yFUYa, QnXIF, MMz, qDenfX, sMpPq, bOBjCE, SZyA, mqz, BDib, JxaxNU, bOFbtp, UInIL, teT, basQ, XaxAg, Ndc, KSSgM, gQoqJ, OYA, ulgaZ, Wgcje, WMg,