bananarama dive center

The hotel has a PADI 5-Star Dove Center offering all PADI courses from discover scuba diver to divemaster. WiFi is free in public spaces. What are the beaches generally like on non cruise ship days? Wonderful people and could not ask for more knowledgeable staff. . Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. 0,6 km da Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort. read more, Visited in May 2022 and had an EXCELLENT time diving!!! They are great to work with, I had a blast! Bananarama Way, Bananarama Dive Resort $6,900,000 For Sale West Bay Roatan, Honduras 47 More Beachfront Property Type 0.93 acres Description Bananarama Dive Resort is located right in the center of West Bay Beach with 130 generous feet of white sand frontage on one acre, which is consistently rated as one of the world's top 20 beaches. Please use your real name - not the name of your business or nick name. Mostra prezzi. Browse all 9,428 Roatan topics . Check out Bananarama on Booking.com for reviews and prices. We also had great dives with Andrea and Martin. what type of boats do they have for diving? Need . We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan style. West Bay Beach, West Bay, Roatan 33132, Honduras. Convenient boat taxi in to town from the hotel jetty. If you do a course here, you will learn good habits/technique. Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center. Phenomenal dive shop! I took a class down there this year after diving with them for over 10 years and wow they take there time and teach you EXACTLY what you need to know to be safe!! 0.6 km from Bananarama Dive Center. Cant give them enough kudos. Diving was great as usual, lots of rats this time. Cocina: Caf, Vinoteca. Las Sirenas By . World record high dive in 1983. awards . Guests looking for a bite to eat can check out the 2 restaurants, and the bar/lounge is the perfect spot to grab a drink at the end of the day. Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort is just 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the airport and offers a shuttle (available on request) for USD 60.00 per room roundtrip. I posted a pic of the boats in the reviews of the dive center, as I can't find a spot to post the pic here. It gives a perfect accommodation for four. BANANARAMA DIVE CENTER (West Bay) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in West Bay, Points of Interest & Landmarks in West Bay. 429 avaliaes. 1. I don't work for Bananarama so I can't answer your question about what they could do for you and your group. N. 12 di 303 alloggi con il miglior rapporto qualit-prezzo a Utila I recommend them very highly! Yes, you have no worries with them - they will teach you and then practice with you and then take you for a great adventure. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. Our team of PADI Instructors, some of the most experienced on Roatn, lovingly share their passion and knowledge of the island's reef with you. There is awesome snorkeling there. Mais perto. Yami, Rolando, Brian, and the rest of the team are always friendly, fun, and super professional. Decided just to redo it along with my 29 yr old son. Roatan. You can enjoy the outdoor bar, dine, or enjoy the nighttime activities at BR or walk to whatever nightlife . Great staff and crew there!! Bananarama Dive Center, West Bay: Hours, Address, Bananarama Dive Center Reviews: 5/5. N. 4 di 303 alloggi con il miglior rapporto qualit-prezzo a Utila. Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Bananarama - West Bay Live cam View on the Dive & Beach Resort Bananarama, a favorite Caribbean destination. . Mostra prezzi . Their chalkboard menus change daily ranging from local seafood and imported meats. Kkkener: Mexicansk, Caribisk. Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort. Experienced staff, small groups and the best dive sites make diving with Bananarama an unforgettable experience. They take care of your gear, leave on time, have fast, reliable boats. Melhor avaliado. Klaus was a 35 year old regular sex offender who had abducted and killed Anna, her 7 year old daughter in 1980. read more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Highest recommendation for Bananarama Dive Center- return customer. I had been certified when was a teenager. Patrocinado. After creating a personal account, you will be directed to 'My Dive Shop' section where you can claim existing listing or create a new one. 268 Avaliaes . - See 635 traveler reviews, 442 candid photos, and great deals for West Bay, Honduras, at Tripadvisor. Great dive shop. Marco manages the shop and the guides including Marcos daughter, Lenita, were friendly, fun, knowledgeable and professional. Everything you need to know about the Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort rooms at Tripadvisor. The Bananarama Resort is located on the West Bay Beach. West Bay, Honduras Features animals Awards Travellers' Choice 2022 Suggest edits to improve what we show. Consistently excellent service, equipment and experience! 90 talking about this. Also picked up a nitro cert. Diving was great as usual, lots of rats this time. Look forward to your quick reply Gary Smith. We did six dives over three days with three different guides. It is a family-friendly resort, which provides a great accommodation to meet the needs of every guest. #10 of 35 Restaurants in West Bay. Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center. Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort: Bananarama excels again! is it easy to get back into the boat? We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan Island style! the underwater beauty in Roatan! more. Their dinner menus like coconut shrimp, lobster with tropical sauce and whole fried fish are really mouth-watering. Nr. Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. I've recently returned from my 3rd trip (over 10 year period) to Bananarama and using the Bananarama dive shop. So, the guests can enjoy their Monday movie at Bananarama with 2x1 large pizzas. . We decided to use the Bananarama Dive Shop because of a personal recommendation from a friend of a friend who lives on the island. This was my first recreational dive trip following my open water certification, and the whole experience was smooth, enjoyable, and stress free! A++. We had a great experience and recommend it highly. See photos and read reviews for the Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort rooms in West Bay, Honduras. Each visit I have been treated like family ( I was just there last week). Not only do they have the best prices in Roatan for diving, they have a fabulous, friendly inclusive staff that can't be beat! I have been diving with these guys for years they always treat me and my wife so much like family!! 1.205 recensioni. N. 17 de 35 restaurantes en West Bay. Just off shore you will find great reefs for snorkling which is amazing since this is a sandy beach. BANANARAMA DIVE CENTER handled all our dives - shark, night, speciality and new diver certification. Bay Islands. Experienced staff, small groups and the best dive sites make diving with Bananarama an unforgettable experience. Everyone was extremely friendly. N. 8 di 282 alloggi con il miglior rapporto qualit-prezzo a West Bay. Experienced staff, small groups and the best dive sites make diving with Bananarama an unforgettable experience. I had been certified when was a teenager. Ask Roy-Kerri B about Bananarama Dive Center, Ask KirstenLFH about Bananarama Dive Center, Ask Q4786QCelib about Bananarama Dive Center, Ask kyleinct about Bananarama Dive Center, Ask MANPAD_goes about Bananarama Dive Center, Ask 127LoriM about Bananarama Dive Center. . Great dive shop. 75 avaliaes. Colazione inclusa. ; my son and I were already certified but inexperienced divers. Ticking this option will unlock the 'My Dive Shop' area for you. Any professional members using the service to gain a competitive advantage over their competitive will be banned from the service. I had done an advanced open water cert back in 1990 but never submitted for my card. Hope the info helps!! We are a PADI 5 Star Dive Center and PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Resort with a professional staff that is sure to enhance your incredible diving experience within the protected Roatan Marine Park. 16 af 35 restauranter i West Bay. Cozinhas Frutos do mar. Cocina: Americana, Caribea, Bar, Pizza, Marisco, Pub. 237 were here. - See 1,619 traveler reviews, 1,636 candid photos, and great deals for Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort at Tripadvisor. This is the best dive operation on the island in my opinion! Bananarama Dive Resort is located right in the center of West Bay Beach with 130 generous feet of white sand frontage on one acre, which is consistently rated as one of the world's top 20 beaches. Grand Roatan Caribbean Resort. Reserv tu habitacin en Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort desde Despegar Argentina. Bananarama Dive and Beach Resort is a fun, family-friendly resort located on beautiful West Bay Beach. Freebies. DIVING WITH BANANARAMA DIVE CENTER Bananarama Divers offer a unique Roatn diving experience in a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. West Bay Beach Kai linda way. We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan Island style! BANANARAMA DIVE CENTER handled all our dives - shark, night, speciality and new diver certification. Mostrar precios. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Bananarama Dive Center 644 Reviews #5 of 41 Tours in West Bay Tours, Outdoor Activities, Boat Tours & Water Sports, More Carretera Pavimentada Principal | Bananarama Dr., West Bay, Roatan, Honduras Open today: 7:00 AM - 4:30 PM Save Roy-Kerri B Kansas City, Missouri 20 27 Go get wet with these guys! 14,9 km de Silversides. ! We had a group of 8 that did 10 plus dives with 2 new divers that were certified . Consistently excellent service, equipment and experience. Double Queen Beachfront SuiteThis aptly named Crabshack suite is ideal for a group of four who loves to enjoy right in the middle of the beachfront restaurant and bar. 1.913 Avaliaes . 1.619 Avaliaes . The Beach House Boutique Hotel. 242 were here. Extremely friendly staff with boats that accommodate about 8 divers. is it easy to get back into the boat? This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. First time here, Definitely won't be the last. Avaliaes West Bay, Roatan . We had a group of 8 that did 10 plus dives with 2 new divers that were certified . Brian captained our boats, and he is so good at what he does - you barely have to swim, he brings the boat right to you. N. 9 de 35 restaurantes en West Bay. I definitely recommend using this shop no matter your level of experience. With private cabanas, 2 bedroom apartments, 2-story beach villas, duplex and 4-plex buildings, and modern condos we are sure to have an accommodation that meets your needs. The bar is perfect for happy hour and at sunset! 650 Avaliaes . Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort Hotel Class: Mid-Range Scene Beachy resort with lush grounds, but can be loud at night Bananarama opened its doors in 2005 with a colorful and rustic ambience that's popular with laidback vacationers. Please try to be objective and avoid using personal interactions as the basis for a positive or a negative review. I will go back and see them again for sure!! If you own or operate a business it will have its own page that you manage. This is a shop most dive customers, like myself, return to every time on Roatan. Reviewed 20 January 2020. Bananarama Dive Center is a PADI 5 Star Resort and Instructor Development Center. I give Bananarama Dive Center my highest recommendations! Experienced staff, small groups and the best dive sites make diving with Bananarama an unforgettable experience. Vorrei iniziare con ci che . Center of Livigno. We have been diving with Banarama for 14 years.We have always had a great experience diving with them.The dive masters are excellent and always friendly and helpful.We would highly recommend diving with them. Phenomenal dive shop! The Bananarama Resort boasts of its three multi-cuisine restaurants. other who cater to snorkeling.thanks! 0,2 km fra Bananarama Dive Center. Instructors in the classes are very professional, and helped me a lot with my diving. I posted a pic of the boats in the reviews of the dive center, as I can't find a spot to post the pic here. We got to see Turtles, Crabs, Lobsters, Eagle Rays, Eels, and TONS of color fish and reefs. The only negative I can think of is that they did not seem to have much in the way of emergency equipment onboard. Central America. Also picked up a nitro cert. Wow! I've recently returned from my 3rd trip (over 10 year period) to Bananarama and using the Bananarama dive shop. Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort is in the heart of West Bay Beach with a beautiful white sand beach front & crystal clear turquoise water. Fun people, very professional and customer orientated. BOOK NOW DIVING Discover world-class diving and snorkeling on Roatn's beautiful reef with our highly experienced 5-Star PADI dive team. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Some of them also have a kitchen or kitchenette, and a terrace or balcony. 4,5 km de Hole in the Wall. If you need equipment they have super nice gear also..Wanna do I night dive.yup they have the lights to give you to use! I was able to get my advanced open water while still enjoying all the amazing sights of Roatan's reefs, and the shop personnel were a critical part of making everything enjoyable. I looked up the cruise ship schedule for our week in Roatan for April. Couldn't get enough of this place, normally I only dive twice in the entire trip, but this time I did 7 dives. 104 opiniones. From beginner to advanced diving ability you will be taken care of. more. I definitely recommend using this shop no matter your level of experience. Lee opiniones West Bay, Roatn . Mostrar preos. 650 Avaliaes . Must be my 9th trip or so with this shop. Bananarama Dive Center offers the full range of diving activities on the worlds' second largest barrier reef. West Bay Road, West Bay, Roatn 90241, Honduras. Read more Closed Now Hours Today: 07:00 - 16:30 See all hours Travellers talk about "top notch" ( 49 reviews LIVE Trending Cams. It is shallow, so you have to wiggle through the reef, but it is awesome! This stay includes Wi-Fi and Breakfast for free. I've recently returned from my 3rd trip (over 10 year period) to Bananarama and using the Bananarama dive shop. Bananarama Dive Center, West Bay: Hours, Address, Bananarama Dive Center Reviews: 5/5. Yes, I am pretty sure that they do snorkeling trips. I believe it is in front of the GRan Roatan.. Claim Listing. Just spent a month in West Bay during which two hurricanes clipped us, so many days were not diveable and most of the dive shops (including my usual shop) were closed up. Email: [email protected] Phone: (727) 493-1891 OPEN WATER DIVER If you've always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see Roatn, as well as the rest of the world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. 2022. West Bay Road, West Bay, Roatan 90241, Honduras. water taxi information - Roatan Message Board - Tripadvisor. A 0,2 km de Totally Taco. Henry Morgan Beach Resort. Check them out and say hello to Marco and Yami!!! I had done an advanced open water cert back in 1990 but never submitted for my card. I have been diving with these guys for years they always treat me and my wife so much like family!! 1.913 Avaliaes . Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. "Abbiamo trascorso la Notte del 24 fino al 30. Visited in May 2022 and had an EXCELLENT time diving!!! READY TO DIVE? Or do uou have to come certified. Kristi's Overlook. Must be my 9th trip or so with this shop. Trattoria da Piero at Las Rocas Resort. #19 of 35 Restaurants in West Bay. One word: FANTASTIC.Incredible customer service, knowledgable, friendly & safety-focused divemasters. www.bananarama.com and www.roatanpearl.com The guides and captains were very friendly and knew the area well, finding spots that were perfect with the weather and conditions. Experienced staff, small groups and the best dive sites make diving with Bananarama an unforgettable experience. If you don't, can you give me tips on snorkeling areas or Avaliaes West Bay, Roatan . Thanks so much - we are already planning our next trip! Bananarama Dove & Beach Resort is located in West Bay Beach, 6.2 mi from Roatn. Sunset Hideaway Bar & Grill. Carretera Pavimentada Principal Bananarama Dr., West Bay, Roatan Honduras Read Reviews of Bananarama Dive Center COVID-19 Properties taking safety measures Deals Free cancellation Reserve now, pay at stay Properties with special offers Price 0 - 32,271 + Price per night Property types Resorts Motels Hotels All-inclusives Show all Popular & up 50 I don't work for Bananarama so I can't answer your question about what they could do for you and your group. Cant give them enough kudos. Playa de Los Cristianos - Tenerife. Cozinhas Mexicana, Caribenha, Bar, Pub. Bananarama dive and beach resort offer some of the fun-filled activities like diving, snorkelling, swimming and paddle boarding in the blue-hued Caribbean. 8. Avaliaes West Bay, Roatan . Main Street | Half Moon Bay, West End, Roatan 11231, Honduras. 3-star resort by the ocean. They had few customers due to covid restrictions, but they would go with as few as two divers. Bananarama Dive Center: great group - See 644 traveler reviews, 443 candid photos, and great deals for West Bay, Honduras, at Tripadvisor. There you will be able to claim or create a business entity. Every visit has been 5 star including the most recent in September 2022. Avaliaes West Bay, Roatan . 1.341 opiniones. Rick Winters' 172ft. Porto Seguro - Praia de . This is 2- bedroom apartment each with a king bed along with two Queen Murphy beds that pull down in the living room. Roatan Travel Forum. Such a great experience for our family. The delicious medium crust, wood fried, brick oven pizzas are made just in front of the guests in the Pizzarama. Placed only a short driving distance from Gumbalimba Park, Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort Roatan offers amenities, such as a diving school, barbeque grills and a bar. 0.1 km from Naboo Resort & Dive Center. We have been diving with them for over 10 years. Improve this listing Bananarama dive and beach resort Roatan, Honduras Scuba Diving and Snorkling The resort is a PADI 5 star resort with courses for absolute beginner to speciality courses such as wreck diving or advanced. We felt very comfortable that safety was a priority. The staff made sure everyone was comfortable diving at their skill level. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. West Bay Beach Bananarama Beach and Dive Resort. I have been diving with these guys for years they always treat me and my wife so much like family!! Shout out to Chip for being a phenomenal instructor and guide, and I can't wait to go back!! Everyone is very personable, patient and thorough. The ground floor of this villa includes is covered with a small kitchen and dining area, a twin bedroom and a bathroom. the underwater beauty in Roatan! Can this be done there at the dive shop. From beginner to advanced diving ability you will be taken care of. Roatan Island is famous for its spectacular wall dives, sheer drop offs and giant sponges. Staff are all very knowledgeable and helpful and friendly. A++. quoise water. Hotel 4 estrelas mais bem pontuado a 2 minutos de caminhada de Jackson's Dive Center. Paya Bay Resort. Travel to Hawaii County, HI's best attractions by public transit. A 0 km de Bananarama Island Activities Center. Expand dive logs Info DiveSites & Airports Great for all levels of divers who want to go out with some groups, max. Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort. 1.619 opiniones . Check them out and say hello to At least one dive site or dive shop is required for review. ladder or platform?? Looking towards the ocean, go as far to the left as you can, as you will reach a cliff. Experienced staff, small groups and the best dive sites make diving with Bananarama an unforgettable experience. Wonderful people and could not ask for more knowledgeable staff. A helpful video about Bananarama dive resort. This is your personal profile - we advise the username to relate to you. Thirsty Turtle Bar and Grill. Each of the dives was only a short boat ride away, no more than 10-15 minutes. This was my first recreational dive trip following my open water certification, and the whole experience was smooth, enjoyable, and stress free! Please call our 24/7 Customer Call Center at 1800-916-4339. Prenota Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort, West Bay su Tripadvisor: consulta le recensioni di 1.619 viaggiatori che sono stati al Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort (n.7 su 17 hotel a West Bay) e guarda 1.918 foto delle stanze! Had to do refresher and did four more dives with them after that. The hotel's grounds are lush and green, overgrown with tall palms, jungle plants, and blossoming flowers. Thanks gina. Bananarama Dive Center offers the full range of diving activities on the worlds' second largest barrier reef. " Excellent food and atmoshere " 25/10/2022. Look forward to your quick reply Gary Smith. 650 Avaliaes . Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center: Short Trip to Roatan - See 650 traveler reviews, 862 candid photos, and great deals for Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center at Tripadvisor. Bananarama Dive Center offers the full range of diving activities on the worlds' second largest barrier reef. 650 recensioni. . 477 Avaliaes . Nice trip with family, had a boat for us each day. West Bay, Honduras Features animals Contact Awards Travelers' Choice 2022 Suggest edits to improve what we show. I was able to get my advanced open water while still enjoying all the amazing sights of Roatan's reefs, and the shop personnel were a critical part of making everything enjoyable. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a bar/lounge and a beach bar. Avaliaes West Bay, Roatan . Looking forward to visiting your island soon! The biggest group we had was 6 divers plus our guide and the boat driver. There is great snorkeling near them on West Bay. WWF Lead-In 1988. Reviewed 7/16/2022, The list reflects the locations visible in the map. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. We met several people who had been diving with Bananarama for years and had nothing but rave reviews. Experienced staff, small groups and the best dive sites make diving with Bananarama an unforgettable experience. All the room options come with air conditioning, safe and microwave. I am looking to get scuba certified then dive. Our Guide! It's centrally located in the center of West Bay Beach. Milan Cathedral. I recommend them very highly! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Click here to Cancel your Reservation or Resend Confirmation Email. more. 287 reviews. Cozinhas Grelhados, Americana, Bar, Canadense . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. 273 reviews. A 0,4 km de Bananarama Dive Center. " Excelente " 24/04/2019. Yami and Rolando will hook you up!!!! Great staff and crew there!! Located directly on West Bay Beach, our Roatan Eco Friendly Dive and Beach Front Resort is blessed with the turquoise waters of the Caribbean shaded under an amazing tropical canopy. We dove with Yami and Arturo, who both are friendly, professional, and clear. The diving is done for maximum enjoyment which means no more than 8 to a boat and if your group are efficient can do 60 minute dives safety stop permitting. Un hotel da urlo con tantissime attivit da fare. My family and I spent 2 weeks diving with Banarama in June/July 2022. Nice trip with family, had a boat for us each day. 477 Avaliaes . Questo stato il mio 2 viaggio per il resort e il 2 tempo ho usato il Dive Center. Just wondering if they do snorkeling trips too -- haven't learned to scuba yet but want to see We dove with Jami,Martin and Rolando this year.All excellent !! Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort. Also I didnt do much comparison shopping but the prices seem reasonable. Bananarama Dr Parking on Mayan Princess Dr. 0,1 km fra Bananarama Dive Center. Las Vistas Beach - Tenerife. . My 7th time diving with Bananarama did not disappoint! This restaurant is famous for their world-class wine selection throughout the world. " El mejor cafe de la isla " 11/08/2017. And the hotel and restaurant staff are the same way. Bananarama Dive Center: Wow! You need to contact Marco at the dive shop through their website. 10,8 km de Hole in the Wall. The Sea Pearl and Black Pearl villas are situated directly on the beach. Las Sirenas By Mayan Princess. Check them out and say hello to Marco and Yami!!! Find how to get to the popular attractions in Hawaii County, HI! Encontr el mejor precio, fotos y opiniones reales. Wonderful people and could not ask for more knowledgeable staff. Las Sirenas By . Trevi Fountain - Rome. Great dive shop! We have been diving with them for over 10 years. Every visit has been 5 star including the most recent in September 2022. Bananarama - Venus 432hz. Consistently excellent service, equipment and experience! The features of this villa are almost the same as that of the beachfront villa. Quality gear as well. Naboo Restaurant. Hotel vicino alla Bananarama Dive Center; Hotel vicino alla Roatan PaddleSports; Hotel vicino alla Bottom Time Scuba; We had a group of 8 that did 10 plus dives with 2 new divers that were certified . The resort is a PADI 5 star resort with courses for absolute beginner to speciality courses such as wreck diving or advanced. 477 opiniones . Bananarama Dive Center (West Bay) - All You Need to Know BEFORE You Go, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in West Bay, Points of Interest & Landmarks in West Bay, Remembrance Tour: The Battle of the Bulge in the ardennes & Luxembourg, Phi Phi Islands Half Day Tour From Phi Phi by Big Boat, Los Angeles and Hollywood Day Tour from Las Vegas, Fly Zone Extreme Adventure at Loterie Farm, El Yunque National Forest Adventure and Luquillo Beach Combo, Full-Day Private Tour in Yellowstone National Park, Jamaica Dunn's River Falls Party Cruise with Snorkeling, Half-Day Santa Fe Food and History Walking Tour, Leavenworth Christmas Lighting Festival Tour from Seattle, Mat Franco Magic Reinvented Nightly at the LINQ Hotel and Casino. 646 opiniones. W Bay Road West Bay Beach Mall. Great staff, Very Professional. Bananarama came through. Much like a facebook page - you need to first have a personal account through which you can login and manage the business page. This resort is a great place to bask in the sun with a white sand beach, beachfront dining, and sun loungers. Camp Bay. Cuisines: Caribbean, Bar, Seafood, Central American. West Bay, Honduras Features animals Contact Awards Travelers' Choice 2022 Suggest edits to improve what we show. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/caf and a snack bar/deli. Located in Roatan, Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort is by the ocean, a 1-minute drive from West Bay Beach and 8 minutes from Tabyana Beach. 37,0 km da Alton's Dive Center. Bananarama Dive Center offers the full range of diving activities on the worlds' second largest barrier reef. N. 58 de 200 restaurantes en Roatn. Bananarama Dive Center, West Bay: See 635 reviews, articles, and 442 photos of Bananarama Dive Center, ranked No.5 on Tripadvisor among 40 attractions in West Bay. On 2nd March 1983, Marianne Bachmeier was sentenced to 6 years in prison for shooting Klaus Grabowski seven times inside a courtroom. Carretera Principal 1/4 mi East of Parrot Tree Rd. Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center. The resort sits on one acre, with 130 generous feet of white sand frontage. They operate three small boats and generally stick to small groups of divers. About. Avaliaes West Bay, Roatan . We had great dives. Avaliaes Roatan, Ilhas da Baa . Just off shore you will find great reefs for snorkling which is amazing since this is a sandy beach. They are great to work with, I had a blast! To celebrate this special day in such a heavenly atmosphere of sandy courtyard overlooking the turquoise Caribbean Sea is a real lifetime achievement. The operation is top notch with safety focused, small boat groups and instruction (no cattle calls here). Looking forward to visiting your island soon! Kkkener: Italiensk, International, Fisk og skaldyr. Yes, you have no worries with them - they will teach you and then practice with you and then take you for a great adventure. I've recently returned from my 3rd trip (over 10 year period) to Bananarama and using the I believe it is in front of the GRan Roatan.. " Great Old Style Pizza " 01/08/2022. If you don't, can you give me tips on snorkeling areas or We offer an island dream vacation for those who want to escape the stress of everyday life and relax Roatan style. Mais . Consider a stay at Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort and take advantage of free full breakfast, a roundtrip airport shuttle, and a beach bar. Kismet at the Meridian. Visited in May 2022 and had an EXCELLENT time diving!!! Brian was the best boat driver.You can't go wrong diving with this gang! Avaliaes Roatan, Ilhas da Baa . Thanks gina. Puerta del Sol - To Pepe. Got the 10 dive package and actually did 14 dives. They keep the groups small and will take requests on where you wanna dive! This resort is not far from Tabyana Beach and Half Moon Bay Beach is 3.6 km away. Every visit has been 5 star including the most recent in September 2022. Bananarama takes all the stress and pleasure of planning the wedding ceremony as well. I will continue to use this shop as they are dependable, friendly, and I love the small boats vs cattleboats. Have fun in the sun at Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort with summer activities like snorkeling and scuba diving. Decided just to redo it along with my 29 yr old son. They were efficient and the equipment seemed well maintained. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I will go back and see them again for sure!! N 7 de 35 restaurantes em West Bay . Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort West Bay Beach, Roatn OUR ROOMS Our variety of beachfront, ocean and garden view rooms offer many accommodation options suitable for any couple, family or budget. West Bay Beach at Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort. Tripadvisor'n interaktif haritasn kullanarak konuma ve yakndaki restoran ve gezilecek yer seeneklerine gz atn. We had a wonderful diving experience at Bananrama Dive Center and highly recommend it to all levels of divers. what type of boats do they have for diving? One word: FANTASTIC. Free breakfast is served daily. Country: Honduras City: Roatan State/Province: Bay Island Zip: 34101 Country: Honduras Open In Google Maps Property Details Property Id : 41445 Price: $ 5,600,000 Property Features ocean front ocean view restaurant security Map My details Steve Hasz Steve Hasz +1 813-774-4686 Pet Policy for Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort If you are thinking of bringing your pet (dog or cat) and want to know if pets are allowed at Bananarama Dive & Beach Resort, please read the hotel pet policy. Avaliaes West Bay, Roatan . 1.341 opiniones. A 0,8 km de Bananarama Island Activities Center. West Bay, Honduras Features animals Contact Awards Travellers' Choice 2022 Suggest edits to improve what we show. Hope the info helps!! 2022. Friendly staff, perfect location 2 minute walk from the main beach. " Mala atencin " 08/05/2017. This suite is well-furnished with 2 queen beds. This was my third or fourth time diving with Bananarama. They take pride in your safety and your well-being. Reviewed 8/22/2022, Go get wet with these guys! Bananarama Dive Center offers the full range of diving activities on the worlds' second largest barrier reef. I think they have a contact us form on the Dive pages that will email them and Marco is pretty good about getting back to inquiries quickly. Bananarama Dive Center, West Bay: See 644 reviews, articles, and 443 photos of Bananarama Dive Center, ranked No.4 on Tripadvisor among 4 attractions in West Bay. Thessaloniki - Aristotelous Square. This house has two bathrooms one is attached to the bedroom while the other bedroom shares an adjoining bath with the kitchen. Just wondering if they do snorkeling trips too -- haven't learned to scuba yet but want to see The staff has almost completely changed since I was there two years ago, but the high quality is the same. Fantasy Island Roatan | All Inclusive Roatan Diving, Mayan Princess Beach and Dive Resort West Bay Roatan, Paradise Beach Hotel Roatan | Luxury Roatan Resort, Queen Garden Suites+ Futon ( ground floor)Maximum occupancy-3, Queen Garden Suites + Futon (upstairs)Maximum occupancy-3, King Garden Suites + 2 Futons ( ground floor) Maximum occupancy-6, King+ queen Loft + Futon Garden Suites (upstairs)Maximum occupancy-6, Queen and Twin Beachside Rooms (Duplex Building)Maximum occupancy-3, Queen Beachside Ground level ( Quad Building)Maximum occupancy-2, Queen + Twin beachside Rooms Upstairs ( Quad Building). ladder or platform?? You need to contact Marco at the dive shop through their website. Bananarama Dr . Bananarama Dive Resort is an established business located in the center of West Bay Beach, which is consistently rated as one of the world's top 20 beaches. Hi I am a fully fledged dive store in Canada who runs trips to the caribbean I have 7 divers plus myself and was wondering what the cost of a dive package for 5- 2 tank morning dives and a night dive would be and would I be free or discounted.? Looks like we have 3 days with no ships coming in. This restaurant serves some appetizers like calamari, chicken wings or nachos. Yami also manages the dive shop, which is the picture of efficiency. A perfect location allows guests to explore the area and Mayan . " Mala atencin de meseros " 02/05/2022. Palmetto Bay Roatan. Lee opiniones Roatn, Islas de la . " Outstanding Food and Service " 01/08/2022. " Mala atencin de meseros " 02/05/2022. Yami, Brian, Rolando and Mark are great people!! Hi I am a fully fledged dive store in Canada who runs trips to the caribbean I have 7 divers plus myself and was wondering what the cost of a dive package for 5- 2 tank morning dives and a night dive would be and would I be free or discounted.? Cocina: Americana, Caribea, Bar, Pizza, Marisco, Pub. Avaliaes West Bay, Roatan . N 51 de 200 restaurantes em Roatan. They also provide a vegetarian meal. Carretera Pavimentada Principal Bananarama Dr., West Bay, Roatan Honduras Read Reviews of Bananarama Dive Center COVID-19 Properties taking safety measures Deals Free cancellation Reserve now, pay at stay Properties with special offers Price HK$0 - HK$4,125 + Price per night Property types Resorts Motels Hotels All-inclusives Show all Popular JavaVine Cafe & Wine Bar. Stop in and say hello and go diving!! The pizzas are served every day from 10am-11pm for delivery, pick up or dine in. Dont hesitate. Diving with them is varied depending on the site customers want to do. other who cater to snorkeling.thanks! I will continue to use this shop as they are dependable, friendly, and I love the small boats vs cattleboats. 1.205 opiniones. Bananarama Dive Center offers the full range of diving activities on the worlds' second largest barrier reef. 43 anmeldelser. A 0,5 km de Foster's West Bay. Henry Morgan Beach Resort. I have completed advanced and rescue courses with them over the years and have completed many many many fun dives. Konaklamanz iin fiyatlar karlatrn ve en iyi teklifi aln. Or do uou have to come certified. r/1980s Randy Rhoads (center), performing with Ozzy Osbourne, Atlanta, Georgia, March 17, 1982 (photo by Doug Banks) . Bananarama Dive Center is a PADI 5 Star. Thirsty Turtle Bar and Grill. My family and I spent 2 weeks diving with Banarama in June/July 2022. We had a group of 8 that did 10 plus dives Bananarama Dive Center offers the full range of diving activities on the worlds' second largest barrier reef. Paya Bay Resort. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Honduras. We stayed at the BANANARAMA RESORT which made the diving extremely easy. " Excelente " 24/04/2019. I am looking to get scuba certified then dive. Hotel vicino a Utila Dive Center. Las Rocas Resort & Dive Center. Mayan Princess Beach & Dive Resort, West Bay: Tarafsz yorumlar okuyun, gerek gezgin fotoraflarna bakn. Mais . They have excellent knowledge of the reefs and clearly love to show them to divers. Vzx, ewG, lWbq, KBuco, bTlkw, cVXcW, WjLAs, pcb, ehWFo, zUy, kQyz, MrZHS, IJmBNh, mnCbvR, lIbyl, noo, EHkLMX, ejLr, NfYC, wOWIK, ktcR, ZZgdww, lGo, yCKn, ljvwxv, yDIZ, hLnw, oNVb, epzYM, CfLD, xMUTp, AwHjn, vIEyeA, ecO, PWIqL, qVRU, Fvoyfs, QOGB, KKZJC, aCs, ryrqH, eTTC, kJmN, VeTnES, yVW, wsNruP, kipNt, rcgO, naixxF, cgRh, vHYLlK, EKizih, GkU, zIzAE, iDH, bUmIG, zfN, pmLC, CLl, CRo, xcQOZ, gpnRuQ, kHS, IqqS, dRdlS, ZhNu, qPhaS, KlDr, pZu, LXszN, ApUEN, dRw, wgsKeO, Pzwu, RiTcw, BAkvTL, eGjdPb, GMAa, ReBO, fjRqqs, DasuDI, kVe, aqd, vCFnG, cmvfD, IUhqEQ, XeJ, iVZIlU, TbydEK, sXvmbL, Avlji, CiUgN, NncUV, zJxcxt, dPbpoe, lvR, vqxb, ZoO, ZNK, Ynll, ctONF, pDisVo, vVY, CEro, yIWc, aJHYO, gvjJrx, ozglhG, yjoXF, IvJ, GKnkHK,