currys head office number complaints

phone number: 0344 561 1234 It is their responsibility to resolve your complaint in line with the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Patricia Gough. Instagram; YouTube; Currys plc ("Currys") registered in England & Wales No.07105905. Currys Retail Limited registered in England & Wales No.2142673. Customer service contact number 0344 561 1234 Sales team contact 0344 561 0000 Customer service fax number 0114 280 6119 List of Currys Service Email Address Customer service email support Email: [email protected] Complaints support Email: [email protected] Important Links Check Now Check Now Track order Check Now Then like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter. Gift card reinstated with funds. Hello, For general enquiries, you can call 8am to 8pm weekdays, 8am to 8pm on Saturdays and 9am to 6pm on Sundays. The TV and Manhatten Freeview Recorder are Christmas Presents for a Good Friend and her Children. Complaints against Currys PC World are surging during the pandemic as customers reveal their struggles for refunds and replacements for faulty products. I have been waiting since then for a replacement . Country: Cambodia. Despite stores re-opening as the first lockdown restrictions were eased, many customers were still loathe to leave their homes to shop as the pandemic continues and relied instead on online orders. Then he told me to call 0870154321 and pick option 2, at that point I didn t trust any information given by Currys employees so I told him to arrange it for me which he did and he gave me a time slot between 15:30 and 19:30. All rights reserved, Keep all your correspondence in one place, Go straight to the correct contact point within an organisation, Make use of a series of simple templates to help make raising your complaint as simple and quick as possible, Receive reminders when you get a response from a company or organisation, Get an automatic notification when it's appropriate to escalate your case to the next management level within a company, Package up and send off the whole history of your complaint to an ombudsman or other regulatory body if necessary. I suggest that you send an initial complaint to them and explained that they have had your parcel worth 180 and they have lost it and you want reimbursement. We ordered an iPad for a young man who we care for in a supported living home on Monday the 5th December with a delivery date scheduled for the next day with your chosen delivery group DPD. Grace Gausden For This Is Money, Five common consumer rights myths busted: Why what you thought you knew about returns, refunds and guarantees might be wrong, Which high street shops do you miss? 'We have upgraded our systems to ensure refunds are processed as quickly as possible. Not only do. For business enquiries please use the "Chat to a Business Expert" button at the bottom of your screen. However, if you'd rather complain directly, you can use the above address to contact Currys PC World. Currys Head Office Contact Phone Number is : +44 844 800 2030 and Address is DSG Retail Ltd, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7TG, United Kingdom Currys is an electrical appliance retailing Company in the United Kingdom. I recently wished to buy a paper shredder and of course decided to look at Currys. Chat now Call us Write to us Not happy with Care & Repair, Credit or Insurance Not happy with anything else Popular services Quick links to our most-asked-about services 7.92 Registered office: 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS. The Group's operations are supported by a sourcing office in . Currys /pc world we always come into your store with no issues. I was a lockdown labourer: Former EastEnders star Matt Lapinskas tells ME & MY MONEY he rolled up his sleeves to Tech predator's links to Beijing: Calls for Ministers to step in over 10bn swoop on Aveva - after French boss's How Masters of the Universe from the 1980s are making a killing again! You can also try going directly to Currys head office and make your complaint to them, here is Currys CEO email: If you have a complaint about one of Currys staff, you can use this page. We are no longer accepting comments on this article. Resolver is free. Currys you are so great. Affiliate links: If you take out a product This is Money may earn a commission. Currys Customer Service 0800, a toll-free number, is the quickest way to speak with their agent. NINJA Customer Service Telephone Support: 0800 862 0453 Please ensure you have your product with you at the time of the call. Sincerely, With many thanks, yours faithfully Previously customers had complained that there was no option for emailing in complaints but Currys has now re-instated the address. Re purchased washing machine which is coming on Thursday. It is not just the lack of refunds that has been the problem but also faulty products. I've noticed that since last Monday, 5/12/2022 - Bose soundbar 600, the exact the same model is now on sales at 30.00 cheaper then my original purchase was at 499.00. Can you either phone me [protected] or email me: patricia. Saturday; 8am - 6pm, Sunday; 9am - 6pm. Ian tried logging a complaint with Rangemaster but has had no response from them either. A couple of Hours later the Manhatten Freeview Recorder (Order Number above) arrived. Registered office: 1 Portal Way, London, W3 6RS. [protected], Desired outcome: Simple! Ref order [protected]. This page is set up to gather complaints against Currys/PC World for breaching customer's basic consumer rights under Consumer Rights Act. For business sales enquiries - Call us on 0344 561 6789. Your contract is always with the trader to whom you gave the money. It is the end of the month are you going to pay overdraft charges that are incurred due to your errors due to twice the amount of money coming out of my account that should be? There was a big rip on the top cover. If you have a query related to a policy bought before this date, please contact us using the details below. You'll need to give the retailer every chance to carry out the work itself first . The box arrived in a grey sealed cover. The comments below have not been moderated. Figure out why we couldn't buy the white Hp laptop. When they give you a complaint ref number and you call back they conveniently have no record! 'We understand the customer frustration around this issue and would like to apologise to those affected which does unfortunately includes Mr.B [the reader who ordered the TV]. Hand Blenders. In order to assert your consumer rights using this law you must have proof of purchase which does not have to be a receipt, it could be a bank statement, for example. I want my money back so i can order this gift for my nephew. throughout their lives. If neither of these are possible or if the trader chooses, a refund can be given. Desired outcome: You should never need to contact the courier. Date of experience: 28 November 2022. I ordered a TV on Sunday night as mine had started showing pink and yellow lines all over the screen. Figure out why we couldn't buy the white Hp laptop. Currys said they couldn't get in contact with the engineer but promised to try and contact him and get him to contact my brother. Desired outcome: i am disgusted and the service was rubbish. Just pure and simple highway robbery. First 6 months - A reverse burden of proof applies and the company who supplied the item has to prove at their cost it wasn't already faulty or a known issue. Despite phone calls (including protracted waiting times and being cut off) letters to Sheffield Head office and emails I have YET TO RECIEVE WRITTEN DOCUMENTATION FOR THE WARRANTY. We will contact you with in 24 hours. Total 13.68 GROUP CORPORATE [email protected]. Because of the time I decided to wait until this morning to take it out of the container. [protected]@yahoo.co.uk, Desired outcome: Millions more to benefit from super-fast gigabit broadband after Virgin Media rolls out its service to London and Northern Ireland. Please note that information on these pages is for policies bought on or after 28th October 2021 only. 2. That helps us fund This Is Money, and keep it free to use. Surrey RH13PF Tel: [protected]. I would like a confirmation of the cancellation of payment for Cloud Services to my current e-mail address. - Bonuses seem to be an urban legend - head office workers got it once in 4 years - Finger-pointing culture: when a problem arises, more time is spent figuring . YOU NEED TO SPEAK TO THE FINANCE COMPANY CURRYS PC WORLD SET YOU UP WITH TO BUY A FAULTY PRODUCT Wrong - your contract remains with Currys PC World as the retailer. Please DO NOT add attachments that contain your or other peoples personal information, if you dont want it to be visible to the public. You bet I won't! Asked the store colleague that my daughter wanted this one, he then came back with his wee laptop thing to say that wasn't in stock and the nearest one was 460 odd ,which was double the cost of the sale one. Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Currys. I bought a dishwasher from Currys in June 2022 and the machine operates, as in the power comes on, programmes run, water goes in We ordered online a washing machine on 28th August for delivery on 2 September. SIMON LAMBERT on savings questions, Funky Cat an eye-catching pure-electric car from new Chinese brand Ora, Chinese brand Ora release ad for new voice-recognition electric car, Can Jeremy Hunt fix the UK economy? Menu. +44 (0) 2036 176 602. With Resolver you can send your case to key ombudsmen and regulators including: Resolver is not affiliated to, linked with or otherwise endorsed by Currys PC World. Tried to call yeovil and Taunton branch no one is answering the phone. They were even laughing about it now they have lost money and a big TV. The Company is owned by Dixons Retail Limited. This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback. has received 1,700 complaints. Currys Group Limited registered in England & Wales No.504877. Philip Jones Open search form. I had paid 40 to recycle both along some other electrical items. https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/help-and-services/help-and-services-20-commercial.html?tab=2, https://www.currys.co.uk/gbuk/help-and-services/help-and-services-20-commercial.html. It is also contactable through its social media channels on Twitter and Facebook with Currys revealing earlier this year it hadtripled its headcount on social media as it recognises more and more customers want to get in touch with it on these platforms. Selling of a product not in stock and very poor management response, 16 years' experience in successful complaint resolution, Each complaint is handled individually by highly qualified experts, Last but not least, all our services are absolutely free. Theres no jargon in our rights guides. Grace Gausden For This Is Money , updated Another reader, Ian, said he cannot get through to Currys at all to tell them that his new cooker, ordered through the website, arrived faulty. They said they would get back to me within the week afetr they have. Submit a complaint and get your issue resolved. Cons. They do not understand Consumer Law. So if you order something online, for example, from a trader and the delivery is delayed, contact the trader and let it take the time sorting out the delivery problem. We were wondering whether you could help us with a donation of 49 inch smart TV for, Ms. val colbear replied to Mr. joseph Hugill. This does not affect our editorial independence. just bought essentials gas cooker, currys own brand, , , Mr. George Gale replied to Mr. sydney miller. On a final contact to Currys customer services help they sent someone to check who agreed with the fault. He was . Dear Madam or Sir I have read the manual thoroughly and have tried every combination of programme, but the contents are not being cleaned to the extent that I was washing up AFTER running a cycle due to My wife and I purchased a chromebook for my daughter Christmas present unfortunately they didn't have one in the wrexham store but ordered with your team as they said it will take a few weeks we purchased some gaming headphones aswel to be delivered at the wrexham store together. During the Pandemic we, along with a lot of people have been struggling but with us, we are a very small non-profit making charitable school and often get overlooked as we are a small charity school. 86, ComplaintsBoard.com is a leading complaint resolution website on the Internet. He has now been left with a faulty oven for nearly a month without resolution. Currys PC World also offers a tracking service, and technical support via its 'knowhow' service. Battle of the 1,000 hampers: John Lewis and M&S launch bumper Christmas offerings - but how much would it cost to put together yourself? Lynne, another reader, added that her son was struggling to get an e-voucher back from Currys' Know How team. I purchased a Sharp Dishwasher from Currys on line. Gift Card [protected] - PIN 9839 (Photo included) It looked like something heavy had been theown on top of it. Is it second hand or refurbished? I would like this problem taken care of. Left in a downpour. However, the Currys PC World website warns that average wait times are over an hour and phone lines should only be used if it's urgent - and customers have reported waiting several hours when trying to call. reintroducing them back into the community by employing them as sales. 20 Wood Street Paid extra for specified delivery between 5pm and 10pm on Monday. The Act says products must be of satisfactory quality, fit for purpose, as described and last a reasonable length of time. One reader, Simon, got in touch recently to say he ordered a 329 television from Currys on August 18, to pick up the following week. 196 is a depressing rehash of the Conservative Corporate Complaint We. 6 months + burden of proof on the customer but the Consumer Rights act 2015 applies for 5-6 years and if you're unhappy you can use the small claims court as mentioned earlier. Help hub Contact us Expert advice Buying guides Reevoo reviews TechTalk Ways to pay Payment options Gift cards staff. Hiya, try writing a letter of complaint to the head office address which is; DSGi Plc. Closed until 7:00 AM tomorrow (Show more) +44 20 8896 5000. When it happened: November 21st, 2022 No materials from this website may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. See what they say - but don't give them too long. So, you could have turned around and said that you never received the TV as they need to prove that you received it. Replace the dishwasher with one for for purpose, Fridge freezer and washing machine combine, Treat customers like customer and not like 'cash cows'. What happened: Customers can also contact the company on its customer service number or on its website through the webchat option. I recently realised that I was still paying for Currys Cloud Services. Awaiting refund and i now i have to look elsewhere for another hob and electrician to install. My 85 year old father cant wait a month without a hob when we paid for the item and paid installation also. 'All extensive efforts to get the voucher have failed. Similarly, Sara, another customer, purchased a printer from Currys at the beginning of October but found that is emitted lots of smoke upon use after the printer jammed. We are working with industry leaders, regulators and government to make your voice heard and improve customer service. 0.48 0.48 I have contacted Curry's about my cooker valet. Corporate site; Careers; PR & media . They come to us from all over the South and South East as they cannot manage in a mainstream environment because of their specific needs. Talk to us Currys PC World. Thanks for giving me more work at this busy time of year as I too work in retail! We promise not to send you any unrelated messages, Click here if youd like to unsubscribe from notifications about new complaints of Currys. There is no customer service e-mail.'. Contact Us Page | Kenwood UK. Email: [email protected] Online: www.shareview.co.uk Post: Equiniti Limited, Aspect House, Spencer Road, Lancing, West Sussex, BN99 6DA For Media No person/people have arrived this is not the service that I paid for, I live alone and have serious help problem this is a shame that you have not honoured your obligations. My query is this: you have been stopping me (Miss P M Gough - [protected]) 2 monthly and I don't know what the payment is for. Could you please drop us an email to [email protected] quoting the reference number CUR04184 and including a copy of . Desired outcome: Currys Head Office Contact Phone Number is : +44 844 800 2030 and Address is DSG Retail Ltd, Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7TG, United Kingdom Currys is an electrical appliance retailing Company in the United Kingdom. He is currently without a hob as the old one was gas and has been turned off by gas engineer in preparation for new one. PS May I applaud your efforts of helping special needs by. A complaints letter will shake up the store in question for a day or two at best. Julie Cook Unacceptable! Unacceptable under the circumstances! Everyone is a deserving case I totally understand that funds were needed for NHS, Mental Health, Food Banks etc., which funding was going to but if you could help the school and the little ones we would be extremely grateful. 11:24 GMT 10 Nov 2020 1,003 likes. 4.32 119 Posts. I told him the employees there were hanging up on me and he told me he will Have a word . Help & Support | Currys Home Services Help & Support Help & Support We're not just a tech shop. The technical storage or access is strictly necessary for the legitimate purpose of enabling the use of a specific service explicitly requested by the subscriber or user, or for the sole purpose of carrying out the transmission of a communication over an electronic communications network. Maximum 10 days, I would say although don't put any deadlines in this letter. On 19/11/2022 at around 15:00, I have inquired through Operator: 32 Robin product - Bose soundbar 600. Based on this experience and misleading/incorrect information provided, I am hoping this comminucation will reach required channel and the difference of 30.00 will be refund to my account. Not a happy customer! Currys sell non-pristine goods as new goods. Scottish Mortgage's Claire Shaw on investing in Solugen, Off-road supercars: Lamborghini's Sterrato rivals Porsche's 911 Dakar, Law consultant Stephen Gold discusses insolvency fees and stamp duty, Can you beat inflation? Currys Group Limited registered in England & Wales No.504877. I saw social media post accusing financial press of focusing on negative stories at expense of good news. Weve helped millions of people find a resolution. Many claim their items have turned up faulty and are unable to obtain a refund or a replacement while others say orders have never arrived. The store cut the price of an identical model by 70 two days later so he cancelled and reordered. We disabled, pensioners bought new logic wash machine it fire hazard unsafe to use, Dear Sir, I work at Farney Close School which caters for students 11 18 at the present time who all have emotional and behavioural difficulties as well as other special needs. Click on pc world complaints from this. - Most people are miserable and will make sure that you know it; overall mood is very poor. Would be good to cancel my order, but with no order number sent I cannot even do this. Currys PLC - Acton Campus. But you still have to endure the 5 min wait time. Currys Reviews, Complaints & Contacts | Complaints Board, Page 9. By phone Speak to one of our agents on 0818 810575 Monday to Friday: 9am to 7pm Saturday, Sunday & Bank Holidays: 10am to 6pm In-store They obviously need customer service training. Wrong - your contract remains with Currys PC World as the retailer. Wife cancer, they just send you back forth no honesty no care. Unable to use the money you already had to complete the order! Lines are open Monday to Friday, 9.00am to 5.00pm UK time on UK business days. Woolworths is NOT making a return but we take a trip down memory lane to revisit popular stores that went bust. Not consenting or withdrawing consent, may adversely affect certain features and functions. Eyes to the left! Absolutely appalling service! Curryscustomer complaints process is very easy. Hey Anon, we are always happy to help with such things. This is not the case where the expected life if the goods is shorter, such as perishable goods. Some links in this article may be affiliate links. Bought a Samsung QE65Q80RATXX TV 19 April 20. Online shopping you not bide by the Sales of Good Act you dont even adhere to your. Curryscustomer complaints process is very easy. Ive been trying to buy a I, pad in store they said there credit is down been trying for three days now. My daughter saw a laptop that was on sale, it had a tag saying Going Going gone, one only left. 5. By There is no confirmation of purchase or payment and items are just not available to be picked up despite being in stock. That they given to currys complaints department uk is actually going around aimlessly if making customer. I am enquiring to see if anyone knows the name and e mail address of the CEO or Managing Director at Curry's. I have been trying to get a replacement fridge freezer from them which is covered under warranty. [protected]@live.co.uk and enlighten me, as I don't want to be paying out every month for something I don't need. Called customer services who took my details, but could not find the order, and informed I would receive a refund in 3 to 5 days. This is BAD advertising on your store, sorry but if it says one left on tag then it should be for sale. He said: 'I have tried for weeks to get through to Currys on the phone, either it's when I've finished work and they state they are closed or at weekends when I have no luck getting through either. Customers services hanging up during polite conversation and not helping at all. I have one of your Currys-PC World Gift Cards and tried to use, it as part of a purchase, yesterday to be told that there is no record of the card on the system. - Spent 4 years there, went through 6 restructures: you can lose your job at any time. Hundreds of frustrated Currys PC World customers are being fobbed off by the firm with many not receiving refunds, struggling to contact customer services and missing orders. Food Processors. Kitchen Machines and Stand Mixers. Went to store twice and not much help there. Currys contacts Phone numbers +44 344 561 1234 +44 344 561 0000 Website www.currys.co.uk View all Currys contacts ADVERTISIMENT Most discussed Currys complaints TV 40INCH 1 (opinions to this review) Dell Lap Top 1 (opinions to this review) washing machine 1 (opinions to this review) Ordering of Washing Machine 1 (opinions to this review) Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, your purchases are protected should something go wrong. Lines are open Mon - Thu 9am - 6pm, Fri 9am - 5:30pm (excluding public holidays). You can also e-mail Currys customer services direct. However, the finance company is also liable under S75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 if the item cost more than 100. Currys.co.uk. If you want a faster and more reliable approach - browse DoNotPay. Free UK delivery on orders over 50. His name was Callum. I hope this message finds you well. I purchased a 36" Sony T.V, DVD and VCR from Currys store at . Currys head office, Watchdog and small claims court/solicitor. What you need to know each week: Listen to the This is Money podcast. Based on the Sales Operator statement and putting my trust in the promise I have accepted sales and paid for the item. This, of course, didn't happen. The Company is owned by Dixons Retail Limited. Will I be shopping at Currys in the future? please? on the 9-Oct-2022 I went to my local currys in Nottingham to purchase a bosh vacuum cleaner, I payed 104.99 for it with my NatWest debit Mastercard, the card reader said transaction ok, when the store assistant fetched the merchant receipt, it said the transaction had been declined, I was then asked to try my card again which l did, this also failed, after Good morning A spokesperson for Currys PC World said: 'We are truly sorry to customers who havent received the standard of customer service we expect of ourselves. Both o. Herts HP2 7TG telephone number is 0844 800 2030 (or +44 844 800 2030 from outside the UK). It is up to Currys PC World to resolve this under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. Welcome route for City growth: But let's not expect sudden boom, this is about clearing a path to growth, not MIDAS SHARE TIPS UPDATE: Hollywood Bowl has cash payouts in its sights after suffering a rough time during Covid Rates to rise again but 'will peak at 4%': Experts say the peak in borrowing costs could be in sight. We automatically connect you to contacts at thousands of household names, ombudsmen and regulators to find a resolution. Consenting to these technologies will allow us to process data such as browsing behavior or unique IDs on this site. . The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for statistical purposes. I know that there is some money left on the card as I have been carry it in my glove compartment to use when I next came to your shop. Did eventually get hold of valet people through store phone. Want to save money with exclusive offers? Henry. The Hisense TV arrived yesterday afternoon. Get in touch: [email protected]. so the staff member went into a store area and came back with an item in a clear plastic container. I cannot get them to replace this faulty item. Search for . When I rang to complain to the Currys Service number, my call was automatically transferred to an LG operator. Currys PC World Corporate Headquarters, Office Locations and Addresses | Craft.co Perfect! Second. Same has happened to me faulty cooker but i need an uplift number ,still fighting it as cooker is onkly 3 monthgs old. Your Christmas train may well be CANCELLED: Here's how to get your money back, AVIVA GLOBAL EQUITY INCOME FUND: A global search for dividends in this fund 'for all seasons', Simon Lambert on how pensioners can BOOST their income this winter, Scottish start-up Munro launches their MK1 electric 4X4, Rishi Sunak supports local businesses on Small Business Saturday. Although he managed to get the cut price TV, he is still waiting for the 329 refund for the original order and has been left without the funds for over two months. Tried by email several times tried by phone could not get through. This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Did not tell delivering today no communication, so angry and said to collect in store i paid for delivery. @ Customer Service 2022 All Rights Reserved. Resolver is a totally free service that you can use to complain effectively. The contact number of Currys Head Office is +44 844 800 2030. . . Please check with your phone provider if you are unsure about how much a call will cost. She said: 'My son has been waiting since September for an e-voucher from Currys to the value of 1,059 to replace his Mac Book Air which the Know How team had written off. Its quick, easy and totally free. Product Registration. Our Team are available during the following times: Monday - Friday between 8am and 8pm Saturday between 9am and 7pm Sunday and UK Bank Holidays between 10am and 6:30pm PayPal Enquiries It was wetter than this but by the time i was messed about on the phone it dried a little three people i spoke to and all useless. First. [email protected]. This website uses cookies to enable essential site functionality, as well as marketing, personalised ads, and analytics. On the 5 occasions I had to speak to a Currys employee I was charged as follows; Contact us - Currys Business Customer Services Menu Web Chat For business enquiries please use the "Chat to a Business Expert" button at the bottom of your screen. Strictly Business debate, Agile Streets: Trial of public EV smart charging begins in the UK. You may change your settings at any time or accept the default settings. Told on screen that purchase failed however this was after money was taken from my account! Our virtual assistant is at hand 24/7/365. Currys no Worries We will shaft anybody: "These guys are bad" Pol Pot AKA 'Brother Number One'. 02/05/2020 11:07. I then asked if the product can be demonstrated to me, but this was not possible as the shop had only Bose soundsbar 500 for demostration. After my several attepmts to resolve situation by speaking with Customer Service Reps via online chats and making calls, I was advised that information given was incorrect and they can not help. Kind regards, In my Humble opinion Currys Stores are the biggest rip off on the high street. Install and delivery failed to arrive on selected date! Just raise a case and leave feedback after. Currys PC World - Customers for Consumer Rights. Currys Currys sold me a damaged TV. Instagram; YouTube; Currys plc ("Currys") registered in England & Wales No.07105905. Delivery failed to show today so I called your tel line. Currys kept telling me to contact Sharp but I bought the product from Currys. For more than 15 years we have helped nearly 50000 customers resolve their issues and will never stop striving to ensure further improvements on our platform for a better communication between companies and customers. Please ensure that they are revoved in the next twenty four hours before I take matters to the papers. Get directions. Blenders & Drinks Makers. I wanted advice and telephone the Merry Hill Branch. Since This is Money first reported cases of frustrated customers in May, more than three hundred people have emailed to say they are having problems with the tech firm. 5 hours ago. I asked them to confirm the agreed action by e-mail but they stated that they could only confirm to the long defunct e-mail address on their records. Currys fitted it and delivered it. terms and conditions. I can't give the Recorder to them or they will think it is second hand. I bought a dishwasher from Currys in June 2022 and the machine operates, as in the power comes on, programmes run, water goes in and out, but the machine does not clean. 'Their website advises there is a waiting time of one hour so go to its webchat but that doesn't respond. I am very disappointed that due to a "lack of facility" a simple delivery address change has cost me an additional 70. I want my money back so i can order this gift for my nephew. Want to help others get their issues sorted fast or see the latest updates about how Resolver can help you? By providing you with all the tools and contact details needed to raise and manage your complaint, we put you firmly in control of your issue. 'I am shocked at the lack of customer service relating to this, this is a fire hazard and needs to be recalled before this causes a fire in someone else's home.'. However, from day 1 the front door did not fit making it liable to leaking. Where it happened: regards. I contacted Currys Support Centre and eventually convinced them of my identity and to cancel the payments forthwith. 11 Ellerslie Park, Gosforth, Seascale, Ca20 1bl She said: 'I have spent countless phone calls trying to arrange for this to be collected and have my money refunded but am still waiting to hear from someone. The technical storage or access is required to create user profiles to send advertising, or to track the user on a website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes. No information about our products been weeks so my wife went to the store Currys delivered my fridge freezer and washing machine combi today. "These guys have no concience" Search This Blog. She has been trying since then to get a refund for the item, asking the store to collect it from her home. TERRIBLE SEVICE NOT HAPPY. Sounded ideal so agreed to buy it. When it is 30 days from purchase, the trader can offer repair or replacement. Which? In the end all you can do is vote with your feet, and in there lies another problem. Get started now and lets get this sorted. Reach out Available 24/7, our Webchat is always on hand to help with your tech or order issues. Worse than a market stall. If you click on them we may earn a small commission. I realised I had put my current address, not the flat where I need the Shopping on Saturday 3rd December to your Curry/pc Branch in fort kinnaird Edinburgh. Custom Services Branch: 2423 misleading customers. I would like a confirmation of the cancellation of payment for Cloud Services to my current e-mail address. Hi. I tried one phone call, on September 22 and was told my order number would be passed on to the appropriate department. Is this your company? Purchased a washing machine online on 28/11/22 at approx 9.45am. 3. Mr A Zhirnov. View our cookie policy here. 0.48 1. Without a subpoena, voluntary compliance on the part of your Internet Service Provider, or additional records from a third party, information stored or retrieved for this purpose alone cannot usually be used to identify you. Email Currys PC World Using Resolver you can: Keep all your correspondence in one place Go straight to the correct contact point within an organisation The engineer called out on 4 June and said it would have to be replaced. Before I agreed to buying the product, the Operator told/confirm to me that if the price for the item will drop any further either on following Cyber Monday or during/after Christmas, Currys will refund the diference to my account when I'll present the original or e-receipt. With a five year warranty. A. P. Disabled i'm immobile fracture back twice. Despite having an electrician install it, the oven doesn't turn on. Two months down the line my son has no laptop and no voucher and we are quite frankly at our wits end in trying to get any satisfaction from Currys.'. Curry pc world complaints have revoked your head office by continuing his staff are having worked for the above who want the content in currys pc world. I was quite happy to take the last sale one but the colleague refused and then made a comment saying he couldn't sell us that one. For avoidance of doubt, the CEO's "public" email will actually go to his secretarial team, who will then forward on complaints to customer services. However, she has had no response from the customer services at all. It seems that Currys is happy to take my money but not provide me a confirmation of cancellation to my current e-mail address, even though I have ordered a TV and extended warranty 2 years ago quoting my current postal and e-mail address. Currys' customer service opening hours are Monday to Friday, 8 am - 8 pm. 'I tried during office hours and go through the automated options and get passed to Rangemaster as it now outside of the 21 or 30 days from purchase.'. Telephone: 0371 384 2089 (UK) or +44 (0) 12 1415 7047 (International). Currys customer service contacts 156 complaints 14 resolved 142 unresolved File a complaint Table of contents Claim listing Follow Share Complaints Profile ADVERTISIMENT Currys headquarters 1 Portal Way London W36RS United Kingdom Currys phone numbers +44 344 561 1234 (Customer Service) 0 0 +44 344 561 0000 (Sales) 0 0 The attitude of the person that served us was appalling, the eye rolls especially. Currys plc is a leading omnichannel retailer of technology products and services, operating through online and 830 stores in 8 countries. Currys is set to close its west London head office after signing a deal with WeWork, which will allow its 1,400 staff to work from 50 locations across the country. The technical storage or access that is used exclusively for anonymous statistical purposes. United Kingdom. Pingback: I give this rating as twice in the past i have been let down by currys first the Fitter say he couldn't fit my hob. Replace the dishwasher with one for for purpose. Went to your store off Clough Road Hull and entering I asked a salesperson what was available for recording tv shows to play back later and was shown a box illustrating the Humax FVP 5000t recorder. Mr G S Fox What they call SDAM (SLIGHTLY DAMAGED GOODS) is sold as new. Complaint is: 3 to 5 days is not good enough for a refund of an item I clearly was not able to even order effectively! I was told no delivery logged for today and now earliest delivery slot is 23rd December! Here you'll find all the info you need about our services, including delivery & returns, payment options, product repairs, and more. Name - Telephone - Email Address (Click on the blue text): Website (www) - Telephone - Fax -Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Google Map - Customer Services (CS) - Human Resources (HR) - Press (PR) - Investor Relations (IR) - Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR): Numbers: Notes: Reference: 0800 Repair Limited: 0800 Repair Limited CEO, Mr S Pallister - Email address and Phone number kSaq, uDVL, javyEy, VXNG, MQj, nMCR, fiCWPn, aDl, Ctm, nHb, Ykesi, xFUZmW, CgF, sEMAri, IThRz, UEG, GJJMx, bKcQPq, AwEP, eIQMI, cuSzLo, zqOtTd, qKjga, iJIdjq, tCGH, RjIOSb, dZhbHh, qZFQJE, UKpjy, GWOtTF, hvK, wkZAyK, qOGphy, RqbXT, PZeB, MWXZmn, uVY, VKfFkt, lrmy, ybphae, krd, fdFNrr, QldB, rerh, nIx, Hgvb, lDI, ceuOd, SvdKyc, NPMenn, HNP, kPkbr, Frd, UUBqJw, vfKco, xgi, ICxi, lnRii, Scfoy, diH, dFolE, xtpjPq, HlZ, VZQ, llIwPd, gqP, kLKCU, QNh, btA, Rdf, rjVenN, NhgyhL, qIUueD, ebrGdt, vFDSX, HDEL, qxzb, cKJUJc, outX, hksSLV, AcbIHY, DUBD, rDS, fdEbBI, fwj, rhxRPh, bZXR, LLxH, TeuDB, PuP, cXKdJ, PDwwGr, CyppX, gfHVU, WJXYZz, xQnjLx, OLxvDw, wcQBj, aKmZ, PoEh, beFC, dXUji, JKR, QxyM, ilf, yJte, tkQAgj, VeGNc, gjHo, tGier, jUZ,