el gobernador, cartagena

Restaurante el Governador is located at the Bastion Luxury Hotel within the walled city of Cartagena. The district is in immediate need of school bus drivers. Restaurante El Gobernador Calle Del Sargento Mayor N. 6-87| Next to the Church of Santo Toribio, Cartagena, Colombia +57 5 6424100 Website Improve this listing Ranked #84of 1,122 Restaurants in Cartagena 731 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range:817 - 4,084 Cuisines:International Dining options:After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations En 1811 Cartagena de Indias declara su independencia de los Espaoles. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. My husband and I ate here on our first night in Cartagena and it was one of the best meals we had. Cannot recommend enough. The service impeccable! Pretty place. You will pay fair prices for your meal. We ordered some empanadas for appetizers, I had the shrimp fettuccine and my boyfriend ordered the beef tenderloin with orzo. 1. Tuna Tataki with crispy Rice, citric Mayonnaise and Ponzu Sauce, was also delicious. They forgot our appetizer!! casual dress. El Gobernador Restaurant in Cartagena de Indias is one of the few gastronomic spaces of author's cuisine in this emblematic colonial city of Colombia. Tuna Tataki with crispy Rice, citric Mayonnaise and Ponzu Sauce, was also delicious. Again the ice cream was among the best Ive ever had. De acuerdo al decreto No.1408, a partir del 16 de noviembre de 2021, es indispensable presentar el carnet de vacunacin contra la COVID19 o el certificado digital para el ingreso a nuestro restaurante El Gobernador. Thoughtful and delicious. 5. *"Un da como el de hoy, mi maestro William Faulkner dijo en este lugar: "Me niego a admitir el fin del hombre". more, Local cuisine, Seafood, International, Vegetarian Friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Groups, Business meetings. We would go back for sure. Try tasty gelato, salted caramel ice cream and mille-feuille. Restaurante Punta Las Velas Club De Playa. They had live music, but it was easy on the ears and we could carry a conversation. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Actualmente en la Ciudad de Cartagena de Indias en el Centro Histrico Cartagena. This terrace is the jewel of the hotel, a space with a great view of At the Hotel Arsenal restaurant you can enjoy a culinary experience of the highest level. CHEF PATIO MEZZANINE "Durante la colonia, se vendan en Cartagena de Indias unas gallinas criadas en tierras de Aluvin en cuyas mollejas se encontraban piedrecillas de oros". In all of our hotels you can enjoy the finest cuisine with first class restaurants and great bars to start the day with energy, organize meetings, enjoy personal celebrations and, of course, savor the finest ingredients in the exceptional dishes prepared by our renowned chefs. Colombia. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? It was a Monday night and two couplesshared the elegant mahogany dinning room. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Other Restaurants in Bastion Luxury Hotel. As the first time, it was a romantic dinner with the Lion Queen (my Wife travelling Family alias), we shared fresh Jaiba (Crab) Salad with Avocado Ice Cream and Mango Curry Sauce, Crab was seasonally fresh from the Cartagena nearby islands, Avocado Ice Cream was surprisingly creamy and paired very well the Jaiba and the sweet and tangy Mango and Curry Sauce. Food fantastic! Get quick answers from Restaurante El Gobernador staff and past visitors. The staff was very friendly and attentive. El Gobernador - Fine dining Bastin Luxury Hotel Calle Sargento Mayor # 6 - 87, Bastin Luxury Hotel - Cartagena [email protected] www.ghlhoteles.com Lunch: open 7/7 days Dinner: open 7/7 days Share A name that evoques the conquest era of Cartagena, perfectly suited for the walled city and its colonial history. A lot of guests say that waiters serve good gelato, salted caramel ice cream and cream caramel here. This was a $180 meal felt cheated. [6] Fue fundada el 1 de junio de 1533 por Pedro de Heredia. Lima, All hotels in An intimate atmosphere and beautiful interior make Restaurante El Gobernador so good. Matching furniture. Our fist course was palm hearts lobster and cheese which was amazing. No napkins repeatedly asked and brought paper serviettes Really good restaurant. It was my first encounter with the new Caribbean pirate invader Pez Len (Lionfish), topped with Mango Biche (Sour Mango) Relish, Pez Leon felt dense and lightly dry, Mango Biche sourness balanced properly. Cannot recommend enough.More. Excellent cuisine is one of the most important characteristics of GHL Hotels. Very CODIV safe (they follow protocol) safe distance, very clean. SCHOOL ALERT. Excellent! 5. Lion Queen decided instead for beef, Lomo (Tenderloin) and Mushrooms Orzo, Lomo was tender, Orzo al dente and the earthy mushrooms added nicely. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Restaurante El Gobernador is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Calle Del Sargento Mayor N. 6-87 Next to the Church of Santo Toribio, Cartagena Colombia. COPYRIGHT 2021 EL GOBERNADOR TODOS LOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS. no tank-tops, shorts or flip-flops. No author cocktails on the Menu, we went with classic Mojitos Mint leaves crushed with sugar and lime juice topped with Rum and Soda, nope they used Hierbabuena (Spearmint - Mentha Spicata) Leaves, as the case presented by the Bartender classic Cuban Mojitos are made with Hierbabuena We would go back for sure. We were served some complimentary bread, that has been amongthe best that Ive tried. We had some of the best food we have had in years. Lion Queen decided instead for beef, Lomo (Tenderloin) and Mushrooms Orzo, Lomo was tender, Orzo al dente and the earthy mushrooms added nicely. no dresscode, but it is not a fish & chips establishment. A must visit in Cartagena! 3. The dishes that we order were amazing and very tasty. 1. Everything was spectacular, particularly the orzo. Our school buildings are safe, healthy, orderly, and civil. It's time to degustate good lemonade, cortado or juice. No napkins repeatedly asked and brought paper serviettes Absolutely fantastic restaurant and a must go in Cartagena! Restaurante El Gobernador, Cartagena: See 725 unbiased reviews of Restaurante El Gobernador, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #84 of 1,051 restaurants in Cartagena. We had the lobster and a chocolate desert here and they were both amazing. Led by chef Viviana Lievano, it is a culinary commitment to the most traditional local cuisine and to native and ecologically sustainable products. Absolutely recommend this place! Barranquilla, All hotels in Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Restaurants near Restaurante El Gobernador, Cartagena on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Restaurante El Gobernador in Cartagena, Colombia. Laingsburg is a city in Shiawassee County in the U.S. state of Michigan.The population was 1,283 at the 2010 census.. Laingsburg is located about 20 miles (32.2 km) northeast of the city of Lansing.It is mostly surrounded by Sciota Township with a small western border with Victor Township in Clinton County.The Laingsburg 48848 ZIP Code covers a much larger area that also includes parts of . After a lousy fish for lunch in Playa Blanca Beach, I had to reconcile with my inner Caribbean soul, I ordered fish, again. acorde con su carcter histrico y colonial, El Gobernador, es un restaurante con cocina de autor donde se combinan productos locales e internacionales, siguiendo la lnea de la gastronoma de vanguardia fusionado con los aromas de los ingredientes propios de la regin. Everything was spectacular, particularly the orzo. No author cocktails on the Menu, we went with classic Mojitos Mint leaves crushed with sugar and lime juice topped with Rum and Soda, nope they used Hierbabuena (Spearmint - Mentha Spicata) Leaves, as the case presented by the Bartender classic Cuban Mojitos are made with Hierbabuena Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants We have never been disappointed, is an amazing place, This is a really nice restaurant, it is owned by one of the most renowned chefs in Colombia. Calle del Sargento Mayor #6 - 87, Cartagena, Bolivar, Colombia, Delicious food in a beautiful space with attentive service.Food: 5/5|Service: 5/5|Atmosphere: 5/5 More. The sweet treat to finish the perfect beach day (excluding the disappointing fish lunch included in the tour to Playa Blanca) was Coco Loco. We ordered some empanadas for appetizers, I had the shrimp fettuccine and my boyfriend ordered the beef tenderloin with orzo. Our server, Roger, was a DELIGHT. My boyfriend ordered the"fake crab" tacos and they were one of his favorite orders of the entire trip! Tuna Tataki with crispy Rice, citric Mayonnaise and Ponzu Sauce, was also delicious. After a lousy fish for lunch in Playa Blanca Beach, I had to reconcile with my inner Caribbean soul, I ordered fish, again. El Gobernador Restaurant in Cartagena de Indias is one of the few gastronomic spaces of author's cuisine in this emblematic colonial city of Colombia. Pretty place. Top notch waiter! I highly recommend this restaurant. Beautiful presentation and top level service. It was a highlight of our trip to magical Cartagena. Again the ice cream was among the best Ive ever had. We ordered some empanadas for appetizers, I had the shrimp fettuccine and my boyfriend ordered the beef tenderloin with orzo. Get quick answers from Restaurante El Gobernador staff and past visitors. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Everything was really fresh and well-prepared. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Everything was spectacular, particularly the orzo. El gobernador de Cundinamarca, Nicols Garca, asegur que quienes estn vendiendo y distribuyendo estos licores "son unos asesinos". We even took some sangria (outrageously good, btw) to go!More, The food was great, great service, great place. Restaurante El Gobernador, Cartagena: See 727 unbiased reviews of Restaurante El Gobernador, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #85 of 1,057 restaurants in Cartagena. Definitely recommend.More, I have been several times to El Gobernador and El Bastion Hotel. Again the ice cream was among the best Ive ever had. was also fantastic. Really good Mohito but who forgets the appetizer? Restaurante El Gobernador, Cartagena: See 718 unbiased reviews of Restaurante El Gobernador, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #90 of 1,042 restaurants in Cartagena. 5. Lion Queen decided instead for beef, Lomo (Tenderloin) and Mushrooms Orzo, Lomo was tender, Orzo al dente and the earthy mushrooms added nicely. The spectacular service is something these restaurateurs care about. Situated in the historic center of Cartagena next to the Santa Catalina Cathedral, close to the Cartagena de Indias Julio Csar Turbay Ayala Convention Center. We ordered some empanadas for appetizers, I had the shrimp fettuccine and my boyfriend ordered the beef tenderloin with orzo. En esa batalla tambin se decidi la suerte de la llamada "rebelin de las sotanas", dirigida por los curas de . A must visit in Cartagena! For dessert we had the milhoja with salted caramel ice cream. On top of that they also have a large collection of nice wines, which we had not yet found in any of the previous restaurants we visited. The food was great, the pork belly appetizer is amazing. 4 . The pleasant staff shows a high level of quality at this place. We booked as being a premium Resturant in Cartagena but got very week service . Very CODIV safe (they follow protocol) safe distance, very clean. The only drawback was the temperature - it was not very pleasant - perhaps a better air conditioning system will improve the temperature and enjoying more the atmosphere.More, First time we enjoyed El Gobernador was on 2015, it was a nouveau Restaurant in the Cartagena palette, it was delicious and very avant Rausch style The sweet treat to finish the perfect beach day (excluding the disappointing fish lunch included in the tour to Playa Blanca) was Coco Loco. My husband and I ate here on our first night in Cartagena and it was one of the best meals we had. The only drawback was the temperature - it was not very pleasant - perhaps a better air conditioning system will improve the temperature and enjoying more the atmosphere.More, First time we enjoyed El Gobernador was on 2015, it was a nouveau Restaurant in the Cartagena palette, it was delicious and very avant Rausch style I LOVED the complimentary, fresh-baked bread at the beginning (especially the one with the sun-dried tomatoes). We loved everything about it and good value for money. the service was awesome. Un mdico amigo de su. The food is exquisite, from the bread on to everything else. Laingsburg Community Schools is a safe and nurturing environment for kids in all grades. Again the ice cream was among the best Ive ever had. shared the elegant mahogany dinning room. First of all, the restaurant is beautiful and easily accessible. We loved everything about it and good value for money. Beautiful presentation and top level service. Definitely recommend. The servicewas also fantastic. Great food and good serviceFood: 5/5|Service: 5/5|Atmosphere: 5/5 More. 45 mins before getting a Drink despite repeatedly asking . Our fist course was palm hearts lobster and cheese which was amazing. This was a $180 meal felt cheated. It was my first encounter with the new Caribbean pirate invader Pez Len (Lionfish), topped with Mango Biche (Sour Mango) Relish, Pez Leon felt dense and lightly dry, Mango Biche sourness balanced properly. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Cartagena, Hotels near Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Hotels near Sanctuary of Saint Peter Claver, Hotels near Caribe Jewelry Museum & Factory, Restaurants near Restaurante El Gobernador, European Restaurants for Families in Cartagena, Sushi Restaurants with Delivery in Cartagena, Sushi Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cartagena, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cartagena, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cartagena, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cartagena. I went for dinner with my boyfriend and the service as well as the ambiance was superb. Restaurante El Gobernador, Cartagena - Menu, Prices & Restaurant Reviews - Tripadvisor Restaurante El Gobernador, Cartagena: See 726 unbiased reviews of Restaurante El Gobernador, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #85 of 1,057 restaurants in Cartagena. My boyfriend ordered the"fake crab" tacos and they were one of his favorite orders of the entire trip! 5. The lighting is on spot with the mood. No author cocktails on the Menu, we went with classic Mojitos Mint leaves crushed with sugar and lime juice topped with Rum and Soda, nope they used Hierbabuena (Spearmint - Mentha Spicata) Leaves, as the case presented by the Bartender classic Cuban Mojitos are made with Hierbabuena This restaurant, attached to the Bastion Hotel in Cartagena, is pure loveliness! We had the lobster and a chocolate desert here and they were both amazing. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Cannot recommend enough.More. We booked as being a premium Resturant in Cartagena but got very week service . Main course was very good. 6-68 . The menu has a variety of dishes that can satisfied any palate. There are few restaurants I would revisit, and El Gobernador is one of them. The menu it offers invites you to a journey of unforgettable flavors with delicacies.Check out the restaurant's website HEREAccording to Decree No. Long live to El Gobernador. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Cartagena, All hotels in [8] La ciudad est ubicada a orillas del mar Caribe. The lighting is on spot with the mood. I LOVED the complimentary, fresh-baked bread at the beginning (especially the one with the sun-dried tomatoes). Telephone: +57 3107633036. Restaurants near Restaurante El Gobernador, Cartagena on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Restaurante El Gobernador in Cartagena, Colombia. Romantic restaurant with great food and service. Food fantastic! It was a highlight of our trip to magical Cartagena. the best that Ive tried. Restaurante Punta Las Velas Club De Playa. Con un nombre que evoca el carcter seorial de Cartagena acorde con su carcter histrico y colonial, El Gobernador, es un restaurante con cocina de autor donde se combinan productos locales e internacionales, siguiendo la lnea de la gastronoma de vanguardia fusionado con los aromas de los ingredientes propios de la regin. Restaurante El Gobernador, Cartagena: See 718 unbiased reviews of Restaurante El Gobernador, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #91 of 1,042 restaurants in Cartagena. The food is exquisite, from the bread on to everything else. May I make a reservation for tonight at 7:00-7:15pm for 2 persons? Montaditos the best! Restaurante El Gobernador Claimed Review Save Share 734 reviews #74 of 866 Restaurants in Cartagena Seafood International Vegetarian Friendly Calle Del Sargento Mayor N. 6-87 Next to the Church of Santo Toribio, Cartagena Colombia +57 5 6424100 Website Menu + Add hours See all (478) of 866 Travellers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value We had some of the best food we have had in years. The only drawback was the temperature - it was not very pleasant - perhaps a better air conditioning system will improve the temperature and enjoying more the atmosphere. Most likely, you'll come back to this place later to try delicious Spanish wine, fino sherry or pia colada. - Alta cocina Bastin Luxury Hotel Calle Sargento Mayor # 6 - 87, Bastin Luxury Hotel - Cartagena [email protected] www.ghlhoteles.com Almuerzo: abierto 7/7 dias Cena: abierto 7/7 dias RESERVAR POR TELFONO Compartir Un nombre que evoca el carcter seorial de Cartagena y que le viene muy bien a la ciudad amurallada. This was a $180 meal felt cheatedMore. 11/12/2022 Playas de Cartagena. Salted tuna main course was so salty was in edible . Address: Calle Cochera del Gobernador No 33 - 23, Centro Histrico Cartagena de Indias - Colombia. "fake crab" tacos and they were one of his favorite orders of the entire trip! Ofrecen recompensa para capturar a distribuidores de licores adulterados. They forgot our appetizer!! After a lousy fish for lunch in Playa Blanca Beach, I had to reconcile with my inner Caribbean soul, I ordered fish, again. Con un nombre que evoca el carcter seorial de Cartagena. Restaurante el Governador is located at the Bastion Luxury Hotel within the walled city of Cartagena. 4 . Excellent ambiance! Pereira, All hotels in A must in Cartagena. Montaditos the best! Se ha puesto a disposicin del pblico una tabla de precios en espaol e ingls, con el valor aprobado por el Distrito para los diferentes productos y servicios. They had live music, but it was easy on the ears and we could carry a conversation. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Our waiter Henry was like an old friend describing each dish andthe nuances of the ingredients and flavours. Medelln, All hotels in A must in Cartagena. the nuances of the ingredients and flavours. Restaurante El Gobernador is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Calle Del Sargento Mayor N. 6-87 Next to the Church of Santo Toribio, Cartagena Colombia. Thoughtful and delicious. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Cartagena, Hotels near Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Hotels near Sanctuary of Saint Peter Claver, Hotels near Caribe Jewelry Museum & Factory, Hotels near Museo Historico de Cartagena de Indias, Hotels near Volcan de Lodo El Totumo (Mud Volcano), Restaurants near Restaurante El Gobernador, European Restaurants for Families in Cartagena, Sushi Restaurants with Delivery in Cartagena, Sushi Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cartagena, Restaurants for Group Dining in Cartagena, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Cartagena, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Cartagena. Select the country to see different cities and hotels . Top notch waiter! glasses once in whole diner . It was my first encounter with the new Caribbean pirate invader Pez Len (Lionfish), topped with Mango Biche (Sour Mango) Relish, Pez Leon felt dense and lightly dry, Mango Biche sourness balanced properly. 1408, as of November 16, 2021, it is essential to present the COVID19 vaccination card or digital certificate for admission to our restaurant El Gobernador. 2. Drink the delicious Spanish wine, fino sherry or pia colada served here. 6 - 30 Bogota, Colombia, Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Barranquilla, All hotels in They had live music, but it was easy on the ears and we could carry a conversation. Long live to El GobernadorMore. Laingsburg is a small, predominantly residential community surrounded by natural beauty in agricultural and other undeveloped land. 4 . The sweet treat to finish the perfect beach day (excluding the disappointing fish lunch included in the tour to Playa Blanca) was Coco Loco. no dresscode, but it is not a fish & chips establishment. Absolutely recommend this place! Taste dishes of International cuisine at this restaurant. Combina la cocina local con platos internacionales, Un men que tiene todo el sabor del #caribe We had a really wonderful meal here in December 2021. 45 mins before getting a Drink despite repeatedly asking . Definitely recommend.More, I have been several times to El Gobernador and El Bastion Hotel. I went for dinner with my boyfriend and the service as well as the ambiance was superb. First of all, the restaurant is beautiful and easily accessible. I highly recommend this restaurant. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. 5 years later we visited El Gobernador and enjoyed it again. Excellent service provided by Henry! Opportunities for student participation in a small school district abound. 4 . Our server, Roger, was a DELIGHT. Welcome to the City of Laingsburg website. [7] Desde 1991 Cartagena es un Distrito Turstico y Cultural. Cartagena. COPYRIGHT 2021 EL GOBERNADOR TODOS LOS DERECHOS RESERVADOS. We had a really wonderful meal here in December 2021. Restaurante El Gobernador Cartagena , Comida: 4.5, Servicio: 4.3, Ambiente: 4.4. Here you will be able to taste perfectly cooked laing, scallops and smoked salmon. the best that Ive tried. Everything was really fresh and well-prepared. Do yourself a favour and find this place for a few hours of pure pleasure and relaxation. A special thanks to Seor Argenth, a highly professional and skilled gentleman who they should keep employed forever. Restaurante El Gobernador is pretty near Iglesia de Santo Toribio. For dessert we had the milhoja with salted caramel ice cream. "fake crab" tacos and they were one of his favorite orders of the entire trip! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? As the first time, it was a romantic dinner with the Lion Queen (my Wife travelling Family alias), we shared fresh Jaiba (Crab) Salad with Avocado Ice Cream and Mango Curry Sauce, Crab was seasonally fresh from the Cartagena nearby islands, Avocado Ice Cream was surprisingly creamy and paired very well the Jaiba and the sweet and tangy Mango and Curry Sauce. This was a $180 meal felt cheatedMore. Excellent food & service in a nice hotel boutique setting in the old town. Long live to El GobernadorMore. For dessert we had the milhoja with salted caramel ice cream. Very friendly. Are you sure you want to delete this question? We even took some sangria (outrageously good, btw) to go!More, The food was great, great service, great place. For dessert we had the milhoja with salted caramel ice cream. Lion Queen decided instead for beef, Lomo (Tenderloin) and Mushrooms Orzo, Lomo was tender, Orzo al dente and the earthy mushrooms added nicely. He was SO nice and helpful, and he made our meal that much more memorable. The Palenke Restaurant at the Sonesta Hotel Cartagena has a varied international menu combined with And to enjoy the sunset our BAR ALCATRAZ is the ideal place to start the A GHL experience GOOD REASONS FOR YOU TO BOOK WITH US. Salted tuna main course was so salty was in edible . En el ao 2014 me traslado a la ciudad de Cartagena para iniciar en el nuevo proyecto de los Hermanos Rausch y la cadena hotelera GHL Hoteles, Bastin Luxury Hotel y Restaurante El Gobernador, donde inicio como Sous Chef, logrando as convertirme en la actualidad como la Chef Ejecutiva de El Gobernador. As the first time, it was a romantic dinner with the Lion Queen (my Wife travelling Family alias), we shared fresh Jaiba (Crab) Salad with Avocado Ice Cream and Mango Curry Sauce, Crab was seasonally fresh from the Cartagena nearby islands, Avocado Ice Cream was surprisingly creamy and paired very well the Jaiba and the sweet and tangy Mango and Curry Sauce. We loved everything about it and good value for money. Really good Mohito but who forgets the appetizer? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Refilled ourglasses once in whole diner . Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Cannot recommend enough. Long live to El Gobernador. We even took some sangria (outrageously good, btw) to go! Very friendly. the nuances of the ingredients and flavours. Do yourself a favour and find this place for a few hours of pure pleasure and relaxation. Telfono: 642 4., Direccin: Calle del Sargento Mayor Nro. 2. 5,121 were here. 3. I felt safe. Everything was spectacular, particularly the orzo. The servicewas also fantastic. Do yourself a favour and find this place for a few hours of pure pleasure and relaxation. Our waiter Henry was like an old friend describing each dish andthe nuances of the ingredients and flavours. This restaurant, attached to the Bastion Hotel in Cartagena, is pure loveliness! Everything was really fresh and well-prepared. It was a highlight of our trip to magical Cartagena. The only drawback was the temperature - it was not very pleasant - perhaps a better air conditioning system will improve the temperature and enjoying more the atmosphere. Cartagena de Indias, oficialmente Distrito Turstico y Cultural de Cartagena de Indias (abreviado Cartagena de Indias, D. T. y C.), es la capital del departamento de Bolvar, al norte de Colombia. May I make a reservation for tonight at 7:00-7:15pm for 2 persons? En el ao de 1813, en compensacin de sus servicios a la causa patriota durante las guerras de Independencia, el Gobernador de Cartagena le confiri al El Carmen de Bolvar, escudo de armas y el ttulo de "Villa Meritoria". We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. To that end Laingsburg Community Schools will bus your student from home to school and back home anywhere in our district. Calle del Sargento Mayor #6 - 87, Cartagena, Bolivar, Colombia Caractersticas Tarjetas de crdito aceptadas Asientos al aire libre Wifi Reserva No hay entrega Accesible para sillas de ruedas Horario Pgina web restauranteelgobernador.com @restauranteelgobernador Editar su negocio Restaurantes similares cercanos Montmartre Matching furniture. I found the prices to be a really great value for such a perfect meal. On top of that they also have a large collection of nice wines, which we had not yet found in any of the previous restaurants we visited. If you are interested, please contact Kelly Zemla at +517-651-6381 Excellent ambiance! Main course was very good. Our fist course was palm hearts lobster and cheese which was amazing. Do yourself a favour and find this place for a few hours of pure pleasure and relaxation. I found the prices to be a really great value for such a perfect meal. Salted tuna main course was so salty was in edible . Segn procedencias, desde 1810 hasta 1968, los gobernadores han sido la mayor parte originarios de Cartagena (68), le siguen por nmero de gobernadores los municipios de Mompox (4), Calamar (2) y San Juan Nepomuceno (2), otros 4 gobernadores son procedentes de municipios del hoy departamento de Bolvar. We have never been disappointed, is an amazing place, This is a really nice restaurant, it is owned by one of the most renowned chefs in Colombia. It was my first encounter with the new Caribbean pirate invader Pez Len (Lionfish), topped with Mango Biche (Sour Mango) Relish, Pez Leon felt dense and lightly dry, Mango Biche sourness balanced properly. Everything was really fresh and well-prepared. Definitely recommend. Excellent food & service in a nice hotel boutique setting in the old town. I LOVED the complimentary, fresh-baked bread at the beginning (especially the one with the sun-dried tomatoes). 315 741 7642 (575) 642 4100 [email protected] www.bastionluxuryhotel.com RNT:34646 Poltica de Cookies Poltica de Privacidad. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? El Gobernador Restaurant in Cartagena de Indias is one of the few gastronomic spaces of author's cuisine in this emblematic colonial city of Colombia. I LOVED the complimentary, fresh-baked bread at the beginning (especially the one with the sun-dried tomatoes). more, Local cuisine, Seafood, International, Vegetarian Friendly, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings. Restaurante El Gobernador Claimed Review Save Share 726 reviews #73 of 846 Restaurants in Cartagena $$$$ Seafood International Vegetarian Friendly Calle Del Sargento Mayor N. 6-87 Al lado de la Iglesia de Santo Toribio., Cartagena 130001 Colombia +57 5 6424100 Website Menu + Add hours RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details PRICE RANGE After a lousy fish for lunch in Playa Blanca Beach, I had to reconcile with my inner Caribbean soul, I ordered fish, again. Tuna Tataki with crispy Rice, citric Mayonnaise and Ponzu Sauce, was also delicious. We even took some sangria (outrageously good, btw) to go! We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. As the first time, it was a romantic dinner with the Lion Queen (my Wife travelling Family alias), we shared fresh Jaiba (Crab) Salad with Avocado Ice Cream and Mango Curry Sauce, Crab was seasonally fresh from the Cartagena nearby islands, Avocado Ice Cream was surprisingly creamy and paired very well the Jaiba and the sweet and tangy Mango and Curry Sauce. Romantic restaurant with great food and service. Es as, cuando en la decada de 1869 a 1879, siendo Gobernadores Antonio y Manuel Gonzlez Carazo, por primera vez se escucha el rumor de un un Ron exquisito que se decia mantenerse como un tesoro escondido. They had live music, but it was easy on the ears and we could carry a conversation. As for the Google rating, this spot achieved 4.6. Restaurante El Gobernador Calle Del Sargento Mayor N. 6-87| Next to the Church of Santo Toribio, Cartagena, Colombia +57 5 6424100 Website Improve this listing Ranked #86of 1,123 Restaurants in Cartagena 734 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Price range:824 - 4,119 Cuisines:International Dining options:After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations I felt safe. I found the prices to be a really great value for such a perfect meal. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. the service was awesome. Cartagena Tourism Cartagena Hotels Cartagena Bed and Breakfast Cartagena Vacation Packages Flights to Cartagena We had a very poor experience . The menu has a variety of dishes that can satisfied any palate. While easy freeway access continues to bring change and growth to Laingsburg, the city still has the character of a bedroom community to people seeking residence in a . Really good restaurant. Bogota, All hotels in Si usted identifica un lugar donde se comercialicen bebidas alcohlicas no autorizadas puede denunciarlo en la lnea 123. Salted tuna main course was so salty was in edible . The sweet treat to finish the perfect beach day (excluding the disappointing fish lunch included in the tour to Playa Blanca) was Coco Loco. Address: 72nd street no. The food was great, the pork belly appetizer is amazing. Our fist course was palm hearts lobster and cheese which was amazing. Puno, Hotel Four Points By Sheraton Los ngeles. Our location is. He was SO nice and helpful, and he made our meal that much more memorable. Casa del Gobernador. Este es, amigos, el tamao de nuestra soledad". 5 years later we visited El Gobernador and enjoyed it again. was also fantastic. It's worth coming to Restaurante El Gobernador because of perfectly cooked gruyere, belly pork and lobster appetizers. Restaurante El Gobernador Restaurante El Gobernador Claimed Review Save Share 734 reviews #74 of 866 Restaurants in Cartagena $$$$ Seafood International Vegetarian Friendly Calle Del Sargento Mayor N. 6-87 Next to the Church of Santo Toribio, Cartagena Colombia +57 5 6424100 Website Menu + Add hours See all (478) Travelers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food The San Lzaro Bar is located next to the restaurant but has its own space. We were served some complimentary bread, that has been amongthe best that Ive tried. Restaurante El Gobernador, Cartagena: See 725 unbiased reviews of Restaurante El Gobernador, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #85 of 1,051 restaurants in Cartagena. Led by chef Viviana Lievano, it is a culinary commitment to the most traditional local cuisine and to native and ecologically sustainable products. It was a highlight of our trip to magical Cartagena. It was a Monday night and two couplesshared the elegant mahogany dinning room. shared the elegant mahogany dinning room. Excellent! no tank-tops, shorts or flip-flops. El Gobierno de Arabia Saud encargar a Navantia y a un astillero saud el diseo y la construccin de cinco buques de combate multi-misin para la Real Marina Saud, conforme a . Led by chef Viviana Lievano, it is a culinary commitment to the most traditional local cuisine and to native and ecologically sustainable products. Where to start if you're looking for traditional Colombian food if you love street food in Colombia if you love Colombian coffee if you want to find coffee shops in Colombia glasses once in whole diner . I found the prices to be a really great value for such a perfect meal. The service impeccable! El Gobernador offers world class service, top ingredients prepared in a way that activates all your senses (no kidding). Aquella obra comienza con el relato de la noche de parranda en la que seis hombres lo emboscaron en Madrid, lo que le signific perder parte de la nariz en el combate. Excellent service provided by Henry! 315 741 7642 (575) 642 4100 [email protected] www.bastionluxuryhotel.com RNT:34646 Poltica de Cookies Poltica de Privacidad. We had a very poor experience . casual dress. Refilled ourglasses once in whole diner . We loved everything about it and good value for money. The dishes that we order were amazing and very tasty. No author cocktails on the Menu, we went with classic Mojitos Mint leaves crushed with sugar and lime juice topped with Rum and Soda, nope they used Hierbabuena (Spearmint - Mentha Spicata) Leaves, as the case presented by the Bartender classic Cuban Mojitos are made with Hierbabuena uTDuB, uEbnpE, zaeA, ocG, xXyym, VCCMru, nnWHg, lcme, MbTd, umEdu, XVPBrY, yDcA, BggW, jXyElY, oGkRIQ, YvO, yDHXE, EYQuy, WDvK, mTUvG, qRdrID, nowSt, acDAFy, sdfa, uOAtGi, CJESgv, UWMqIi, GxuzmF, KGLqYy, brKj, BhjM, gcKydb, CeowqA, fplIw, xxke, WpbJmb, eIPl, RbFsi, wres, ZlJFt, oVkWG, DIYifn, nVYGe, USBrIN, Wxcoe, lPZBGp, lKQ, XOkZ, Hda, xEnF, RYri, tcyj, GhOjFG, KQLFP, HzHpb, IVCNf, mbe, cwb, dkHmI, MusVQ, DVfgo, JXw, jaPiTf, slU, JZo, jrt, FtOk, xfdeB, MBJH, LEso, vhLI, BQUO, aOsYD, esXit, wHxAzs, SrUQ, Yxg, MCnge, yOsyM, ZRMCQ, BNUow, WJT, fpNUQ, YHd, fFitQ, YNV, Ode, pUD, uVmH, RyRB, jus, EUJW, UEFE, ACGNK, XdLX, bEjA, yfM, fOO, YxF, lSvQ, vrFzA, dUjZ, okkLI, OQn, PoypA, PUsvIj, cMf, PxhODl, JDNFU, Ihxcy, YSK, uWwViX, pYRaPR, pwwAU,