estiatorio milos midtown

Tip: ask for extra slices of lemon from the beginning! Abbiamo preso dei piatti dal menu e onestamente buoni ma nulla di eccelso Service was excellent, prompt, helpful. Fried calamari. Very helpful staff for my daughter with celiac disease. Estiatorio Milos. It was in 1980, when Chef-Owner Costas Spiliadis opened the first Estiatorio Milos on Park Avenue, Montreal. 86 Bewertungen Nr. Sashimi scallops and stone crab were superb! enormi da tavolata da 10 persone che hanno provato a tutti i costi a darci per 4. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Recommend you ask! ESTIATORIO MILOS - MIDTOWN NEW YORK - 1405 Photos & 1022 Reviews - 125 W 55th St, New York, NY, United States - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York 1022 reviews Claimed $$$$ Seafood, Greek, Mediterranean Edit Closed 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours After ordering, one hour waiting and the place was crowded in a certain uncomfortable manner. Reserve a table at Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York, New York City on Tripadvisor: See 1,571 unbiased reviews of Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #315 of 10,553 restaurants in New York City. The reason seemed obvious to him: the need to elevate the sophistication of Greek cuisine abroad far away from its stereotyped forklorization. Extra points for this! 380 dollari per 2 porzioni di polipo, un insalata greca, una porzione di agnello e due dessert. 'I wanted to change what people thought about Greek cuisine, make sure it's being appreciated and awarded with its rightful place on an international level!' I emailed the restaurant with this question, but didn't get an answer. Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York 4.7 7325 Reviews $50 and over Seafood Top Tags: Good for special occasions Innovative Good for groups Indoor dining has reopened! About Ask lucat962 about Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York. The tzatziki lacks garlic though. Daringly, chef Costas Spiliadis has selected the most demanding restaurant city in the world for his second Milos. Sun 5:00 pm9:15 pm Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The appetizers were: No dessert, but enjoyed an Expresso martini which was perfection!!!More. The prix fixeMore, In a word, EXCELLENT! Lukket nu : Se alle tidspunkter. I do not blame the waiters. Super expensive for what it is (no wine byMore, We had a company dinner on a Monday night and the venue was packed. Full restaurant buyouts for up to 700 guests are available upon request. 3. The milos seafood platter was perfection. Estiatorio Milos is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 125 West 55th Street, New York City, NY 10019. 2. Our favorite seafood restaurant when we visit NY. Estiatorio Milos, New York City: See 86 unbiased reviews of Estiatorio Milos, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #1,742 of 10,569 restaurants in New York City. Hope to go back soon, We were looking forward to dining heresoulless, perfunctory service, bland food and loud. Amazing meal and even better service. Matre d service Is excellent but plz do something about the wait/long line for the matre d. Estiatorio Milos Claimed Review Save Share 86 reviews #1,439 of 7,278 Restaurants in New York City Seafood Mediterranean Greek 20 Hudson Yards, Fifth Floor, 500 W. 33rd Street 5th Floor, New York City, NY 10001 (646) 907-1970 Website Menu Open now : 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM See all (113) Reserve a table 2 Wed, 12/7 20:00 Find a table 86 RATINGS Food Fully recommend for groups or couple. Most of all I don't like chewy tasteless fish . This is the iconic New York that so many visitors, affordable to the ultra-fancy. YUM. In comparison to Avra, I think Avra has better value but the food at both are first-rate. the biggest stone crab claws I have ever seen and they were very good, very fresh. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Always good service and great food. Bravo to the hosts, always Reservations are now available, and we look forward to welcoming you back. Estiatorio Milos valutato dai viaggiatori di Tripadvisor in base alle seguenti categorie: 125 West 55th Street, New York City, NY 10019. If you are in NY go anywhere else. The lamb chops were fantastic (very juicy!). It was excellent. The halibut was one of the best we ever had. Perfect grilled octopus as good as ani Ive had in Greece. I would prefer the tzatziki to be more spicy but I understand that other palates may not be that trained, so overall I would say that spreads were very good. Does Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York have outdoor seating? Our meal was so good! 1. French fries were hand-cut and very tasty! I would prefer the tzatziki to be more spicy but I understand that other palates may not be that trained, so overall I would say that spreads were very good. Montreal. The desert is wonderfull! Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. everything was excellentMore. Da segnalare il banco del pesce fresco, da cui poter scegliere, nonch vasche con astici vivi di dimensioni sopra la media. All were delicious but the tab was way too high for me to want to return . friendly. We will try again one day and hopefully the service reflects the quality of the restaurant. Visit Rockefeller. Not the case here. I have no idea how they can get something so simple, tasting so out of this world. Restauranter i nrheden af Estiatorio Milos i New York City p Tripadvisor: Find anmeldelser fra rejsende og personlige billeder af spisesteder i nrheden af Estiatorio Milos i New York City, New York. Yes, Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York offers both delivery and takeout. We ordered 3 main dishes. I do not blame the waiters. The restaurant is definitely on the pricey side (a bit overpriced in my opinion), but the food is amazing. Was awesome, The experience was good except the tables were too close and we didnt have much space but other than that great food and service. We paid $400 for 3 persons. If you are in NY go anywhere else. 125 West 55th Street New York, NY 10019 Uber. For main courses most of us had seared tuna. Service is good and the food is great! My friend noticed the soft shell crabs, and she had that as appetizer! 125 W.. Dont waste your time here. A great variety of the freshest fish. We had a wonderful dinner at Milos before going to see the Alvin Ailey Dance Company. Estiatorio Milos, New York: Bekijk 86 onpartijdige beoordelingen van Estiatorio Milos, gewaardeerd als 4,5 van 5 bij Tripadvisor en als nr. Conto caro per quanto ordinato, anche se nello standard di NY Nel menu sono presenti specialit in stile greco, rispettose della tradizione. Its a pity as it could be a nice experience. Over the top pricey however very good quality. 3. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. New York, NY 10019 212-245-7400 Make Restaurant Reservations View Website Map Cuisine: Greek / Seafood Seafood so fresh, the menu depends on the chef's "catch" at the fish market. more. Its amazing! I had heard good things about Estiatorio Milos and was excited to have a nice dinner out with my friend. Are you sure you want to delete this question? I did notice that a family left baklava in the table next to us. Its a pity as it could be a nice experience.More, Waited one hour for appetizers and then another hour and a half for entrees. gluten free options not a problem. Everything we tried on the menu was top-notch. Tip: ask for extra slices of lemon from the beginning! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. I am of Greek descent so I have a very hard time finding good Greek restaurants in the US. Overbooked. The place is huge extending on 3 levels! Estiatorio Milos, New York City: Lihat 86 ulasan objektif tentang Estiatorio Milos, yang diberi peringkat 4,5 dari 5 di Tripadvisor dan yang diberi peringkat No.1.741 dari 10.560 restoran di New York City. Se alle (113) This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York accepts credit cards. Extremely fresh fish. 3 Thank lucat962 . We started with a large order of The Milos special, which is paper thin Zucchini and eggplants, lightly fried, saganaki cheese and tzatziki. . Our server gave us a delicious Greek wine recommendation and we picked a desired fish from the fresh market in the back. Only possible negative is noise level is high. Loved Milos!! Fine Dining Phone number +1 212 245 7400 Website www.estiatoriomilos.com Dress code Business Casual Payment options AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa Executive chef Costas Spiliadis Location 125 West 55th Street, New York, NY 10019 Menus Lunch Menu Dinner Menu Pre-fixe Pre Theater Menu First Second Dessert Wine by the Glass Sparkling Restaurants near Estiatorio Milos, New York City on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Estiatorio Milos in New York City, New York. Arredamento minimal, ma lineare e piacevole. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Trascorsa pi de mezzora senza alcun riguardo, siamo andati via. They were delicious, but that is a ridiculous price . Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Everything was amazing but our server Raul was rude, uptight, and ruined the total experience. The service was impeccable- Daniel was very attentive. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Reservations, Private Dining, Seating, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service. Spacious room, excellent food served in appropriate portion sizes. Reserve a table at Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York, New York City on Tripadvisor: See 1,571 unbiased reviews of Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #315 of 10,553 restaurants in New York City. Se risiedi in un altro paese o in un'altra area geografica, seleziona la versione appropriata di Tripadvisor dal menu a discesa. #1,317 of 8,842 Restaurants in New York City. Welcome to Milos. We had Loup de Mer (Branzino). We loved the food and drink and the atmosphere other than a really bad server. An Estiatorio Milos will open next week in the new Hudson Yards development in New York, while one in Los Cabos, Mexico, is planned for the summer and another in Dubai for later in the year.. Dai a NY, ci sta, Siamo stati in questo ristorante moltissime volte prima del Covid, ci siamo ritornati ora a sinceramente lo abbiamo trovato peggiorato in alcuni aspetti: pochissima scelta del pesce, solitamente il banco era pienissimo ed invece ieri alle 20 gi era quasi terminato tutto, abbiamo aspettato diversiminuti prima di avere il tavolo ed inotre il servizi lento e non allaltezza del locale. Inizio con il dire che il ristorante carino e la cucina non male, non eccezionale ma nemmeno cattiva. MORE PHOTOS. The halibut was one of the best we ever had. Decent. The food was served hot and with efficiency. Banco con aragoste vive e pesce del giorno da scegliere. Lunch Banquet, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cocktails, Full Bar, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Sashimi quality Mediterranean octopus, charcoal broiled (add $10), Sashimi quality Mediterranean octopus, Santorini yellow split pea fava, Hearts of romaine, dill, spring onions, manouri cheese and our Milos house dressing, "Sharing food at the table brings people together and enriches the culinary experience" - Costas Spiliadis. Fresh fish flown in from Greece and Turkey everyday. They were above average and definitely brought us a feeling of home. Location and contact 125 W 55th St, New York City, NY 10019-5369 Midtown 0.3 miles from Rockefeller Center Website Email +1 212-245-7400 Improve this listing Details Manage this business? I emailed the restaurant with this question, but didn't get an answer. Copyright 20042022 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Estiatorio Milos Claimed Review Save Share 86 reviews #1,439 of 7,278 Restaurants in New York City $$$$ Seafood Mediterranean Greek 20 Hudson Yards, Fifth Floor, 500 W. 33rd Street 5th Floor, New York City, NY 10001 (646) 907-1970 Website Menu Open now : 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM See all (113) Reserve a table 2 Wed, 7/12 20:00 Find a table 86 RATINGS Food Get quick answers from Estiatorio Milos staff and past visitors. Dont waste your time hereMore. Entri e laccesso caratterizzato da un simpatico banchetto Our fish was grilled to perfection! Great wine selection. In comparison to Avra, I think Avra has better value but the food at both are first-rate.More, My wife and I had dinner there a couple of nights ago. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. I do not normally visit the same restaurant twice, however,More. 10 21. Questa una versione del sito destinata in generale a chi parla Italiano in Italia. Waited one hour for appetizers and then another hour and a half for entrees. Tip: ask for extra pita bread from the beginning! Will definitely be back. We visited on a Monday and the restaurant was full! Simply but excellently prepared. roasted vegetables, too! was ignoring us. Non ci sono motivi che mi inducono a consigliare questo luogo o che mi spingano a ritornarci. Gigantes (a type of oversized beans). Estiatorio Milos, Overvurderet og for dyr - Se 1.571 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 615 billeder og gode tilbud vedr. Birthday lunch.. they have a great lunch price fix menu and a great white ambiance. ESTIATORIO MILOS - MIDTOWN NEW YORK - 1251 Photos & 945 Reviews - Seafood - 125 W 55th St, New York, NY - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu Yelp For Businesses Write a Review Log In Sign Up Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York 945 reviews Claimed $$$$ Seafood, Greek, Mediterranean Edit Service over the top, wine list pricing reasonable, food fabulous. If you order the Greek spreads do not expect a lot of raw vegetables, youll only get a few sticks. Salads and veg amazing too. Most of the whole fish is for sharing. Make sure your waiter gives you a tour of the fresh seafood!! Estiatorio Milos, : 86 Estiatorio Milos 4.5 Tripadvisor 1,741 10,560 . Un celiaco pu mangiare bene in questo ristorante? Estiatorio Milos Claimed Review Save Share 86 reviews #1,439 of 7,278 Restaurants in New York City $$$$ Seafood Mediterranean Greek 20 Hudson Yards, Fifth Floor, 500 W. 33rd Street 5th Floor, New York City, NY 10001 (646) 907-1970 Website Menu Open now : 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM See all (113) Reserve a table 2 Wed, 07/12 20:00 Find a table RATINGS Food The service was a bit slower than I would like it to be, but given the fact that the place was so busy, I am not gonna take any points away for this reason. The two desserts we tried were great : Greek curd with blueberry, honey and walnut ; walnut spiced cake with ice cream (strong on cinnamon flavour) ! Manager was terrible, fish took 1.5 hours, refused to cancel it. 1.439 von 7.278 Restaurants in New York City Meeresfrchte Mediterran Griechisch. ESTIATORIO MILOS - MIDTOWN NEW YORK - 1407 Photos & 1026 Reviews - 125 W 55th St, New York, NY - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York 1026 reviews Claimed $$$$ Seafood, Greek, Mediterranean Edit Closed 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 1413 photos I opted for lamb chops which consisted of two small rib chops and a dish of fries for $46. Website. It charged me $85 a pound for those red shrimp, or about $17.50 each. Allarrivo puntuale, ci viene detto di attendere un paio di minuti per il tavolo. experience. Cibo ottimo, menu interessante ed ottima carta vini. A salad and a bottle of Greek chardonnayrounded our meal. For dessert we shared a delicious slice of dark chocolate cake. I blame Milos management for not being able to manage their restaurant. Milos has gotten to the point where they can no longer exceed expectations because I have such high expectations whenever I go there. 20 Hudson Yards, Fifth Floor, 500 W. 33rd Street 5th Floor, New York City, NY 10001 (646) 907-1970 Webseite Men. Great service, nice selection of wines. About $100.00pp when you leave. Excellent staff. Sono tornato per la seconda volta in questo ristorante greco. Like a Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York gift card, a Giftly for Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York is a versatile present that can be used for any purchase, but without the risk of a leftover gift card balance. New York City Tourism New York City Hotels New York City Bed and Breakfast New York City Vacation Rentals This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. rounded our meal. The service is cordial but notfriendly. The service was a bit slower than I would like it to be, but given the fact that the place was so busy, I am not gonna take any points away for this reason. Estiatorio Milos: Bad prix fixe - See 1,572 traveler reviews, 615 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. There are so many great restaurants in NY that you can have a great meal and great service. Bewertung. Camerieri scortesi e frettolosi, si aggiravano intorno e spesso anche se il piatto era ancora pieno, chiedevano se potevano portarlo via La cena, soprattutto al ristorante, in questo caso parliamo di un ristorante esclusivo, un momento di condivisione e anche un occasione per rilassarsi. I did notice that a family left baklava in the table next to us. Di alto livello. Does Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York take reservations? We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The food never disappoints and the service and atmosphere are typically perfect and welcoming as Greeks always are! Nella media la qualit del cibo anche se, stranamente, i pomodori erano privi di sapore. Love this one in particular have been to a few Milos almocreves the world. Explore our private events spaces capable of accommodating intimate gatherings for 10, or larger events for 250. Crispy and not greasy, this is a must have. Reservations are now available, and we look forward to welcoming you back. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Attic char and lamb chops simply and expertly prepared. Evidenzio questo aspetto perch generalmente la qualit della verdura, pomodori in primis, eccellente.Pi. Pricey; the fish we chose was $80 per pound and we neglected to ask. This is the iconic New York that so many visitors, affordable to the ultra-fancy. All of the staff from the manager to the other waiters were amazing. La cucina non eccezionale, il conto salatissimo!!! 20 Hudson Yards, Fifth Floor, 500 W. 33rd Street 5th Floor, New York City, NY 10001 +1 646-907-1970 Website Menu. ESTIATORIO MILOS - MIDTOWN NEW YORK - 1264 Photos & 955 Reviews - Seafood - 125 W 55th St, New York, NY - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York 955 reviews Claimed $$$$ Seafood, Greek, Mediterranean Closed 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 3 weeks ago See 1270 photos Marea Avra Madison The grilled sea bream and asparagus were so clean and fresh. Duration 9h When Wednesday, Friday and Sunday Estimated price 2.400 - 11.000 " Excellent food " 08/07/2022. Estiatorio Milos, : 86 Estiatorio Milos, 4,5 5 Tripadvisor #1.741 10.560 . Everything is ala carte,same as a steak house. A delightful experience. Lots of crisp white which reminds you of Santorini and the sea. It goes beyond the clarity of the water or the starkness of the architecture. Estiatorio Milos. For desserts, we ordered yogurt with honey and karydopitta (walnut pie) with ice cream. P.S. The octopus was very tender, and our side of grilled veggies / halloumi cheese was wonderful. pricey. Questo il simbolo di New York, quello che tanti. Prenota Estiatorio Milos, New York City su Tripadvisor: trovi 86 recensioni imparziali su Estiatorio Milos, con punteggio 4,5 su 5 e al n.1.741 su 10.560 ristoranti a New York City. I really appreciate the fact that I did not see any of these horrendous and distasteful Greek statue replicas that I have met in many other Greek restaurants Paget Parish, Bermuda. It is never a good sign when Greeks don't finish their baklava but to be fair I did not have one. 2. My gut feeling is that "Milos" chefs need to work more on their desserts. Merry Christmas. The Leading Hotels Of The World in New York City, Curio Collection by Hilton Hotels in New York City, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near American Museum of Natural History, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Irish Restaurants for Special Occasions in New York City, Late Night Middle Eastern Restaurants in New York City, Mediterranean Restaurants in New York City, South American Restaurants for Lunch in New York City, Best Pulled Pork Sandwich in New York City, Food Delivery Restaurants in New York City, Kid Friendly Restaurants in New York City, Restaurants for Group Dining in New York City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in New York City, Sushi Restaurants for Large Groups in Midtown. Noi non ci siamo rilassati, non ci siamo sentiti accolti e ben trattati. Sinceramente non mi ha entusiasmatoPi. We are family style giving us the options to try quite a few dishes. The restaurant is definitely on the pricey side (a bit overpriced in my opinion), but the food is amazing. Price is a tad high but still worth it. Senden. Helpful waitstaff walked us through describing all of the fish selections and showed us the cooler of all the fresh fish!! Service is excellent. We spent over 500.00 for three of us and it was an awful experience. I have been to Greece many times and this restaurant is as close to actually being on the islands as I have found! Greek spreads, including tzatziki, taramosalata (type of fish egg sauce) and htypiti (type of cheese sauce). Duration 4h 55m When Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday Estimated price 2.800 - 10.000 Flights from Milos to Istanbul via Athens, Thessaloniki Ave. Estiatorio Milos, Nova Iorque: Veja 86 dicas e avaliaes imparciais de Estiatorio Milos, com classificao N 4,5 de 5 no Tripadvisor e classificado como N 1.741 de 10.560 restaurantes em Nova Iorque. Pi che una cena stata una corsa contro il tempo. New York City Restaurants. Overall, it was a great experience and we would definitely come back!More, Milos has a very clean, pristine atmosphere. Expect to pay high prices for quality seafood in midtown however prices were unreasonable. Very good fresh fish and seafood. it would be unimaginable to me that you would not rank this as one of your great dining experiences. The calamari is adequate but the grilled fish is far from fresh and tasted days old or frozen. I also really enjoyed my prawn entre with orzo, feta and veggies, though I was slightly disappointed there were only two prawns. Gigantes (a type of oversized beans). Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Fantastic fish and lobster. they were the largest stone crab claws I have ever seen. Reasonably sized portions. Short on fish selection but still managed to get a very good dinner. The chocolate mousse was decadent! Reservations are now available, and we look forward to welcoming you back. At these prices, there should be no line regardless of how busy it is. be extremely bland though very fresh and superb in quality and texture . greek salad; contemporaneamente mi hanno portato il polipo (da notare che io avevo ben specificato che un piatto doveva seguire l'altro) ed ho dovuto sospendere l'insalata per poter gustare il polipo caldo. Restaurants near Estiatorio Milos, New York City on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Estiatorio Milos in New York City, New York. Service and food outstanding but you will pay for it, Food is always great. The staff were all very friendly and eager to be of any assistance! I also really enjoyed my prawn entre with orzo, feta and veggies, though I was slightly disappointed there were only two prawns. We spent over 500.00 for three of us and it was an awfulexperience. The management should install noise absorbing panels ASAP. ESTIATORIO MILOS - MIDTOWN NEW YORK - 1405 Photos & 1020 Reviews - 125 W 55th St, New York, NY - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services More Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York 1020 reviews Claimed $$$$ Seafood, Greek, Mediterranean Edit Closed 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 10:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours We will try again one day and hopefully the service reflects the quality of the restaurant.More, I visited "Milos" with my family the first day of our stay in NY. 380 dollari per 2 porzioni di polipo, un insalata greca, una porzione di agnello e due dessert. MonFri 11:30 am2:45 pm One person ordered the lobster pasta, and someone else ordered a Loup de Mer. Montreal Tourism Montreal Hotels Montreal Bed and Breakfast Montreal Vacation Rentals Montreal Vacation Packages Flights to Montreal 4. I dont like being forced to share a too large fish among three people . Estiatorio Milos. I prezzi notevolmente aumentati solo per 1 sogliola per una bambina 70, in totale per 1 pesce red snapper 1 sogliola 1 antipasto 1 porzione di patate, 1 gelato 1 cocacola il conto stato di 280, Innanzitutto il ristorante si trasferito all'interno Hudson Yards - 20 Hudson Yards / 5th floor NY -. liked the roasted eggplant. 1. ESTIATORIO MILOS - MIDTOWN NEW YORK - 1363 Photos & 994 Reviews - Seafood - 125 W 55th St, New York, NY - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Menu - Yelp Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York 994 reviews Claimed $$$$ Seafood, Greek, Mediterranean Closed 11:30 AM - 2:45 PM, 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See 1369 photos Marea Ulteriori informazioni, Per vegetariani, Opzioni vegane, Opzioni senza glutine, In che modo Tripadvisor gestisce le recensioni, Prima della pubblicazione, ogni recensione di Tripadvisor viene esaminata dal sistema di monitoraggio automatico che raccoglie informazioni rispondendo alle seguenti domande: come, cosa, dove e quando. Their fish were on display and one could choose from there . The Leading Hotels Of The World in New York City, Curio Collection by Hilton Hotels in New York City, New York City Hotels with Conference Rooms, New York City Hotels With Adjoining Rooms, Hotels near The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, Hotels near The Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotels near American Museum of Natural History, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Irish Restaurants for Special Occasions in New York City, Late Night Middle Eastern Restaurants in New York City, Mediterranean Restaurants in New York City, South American Restaurants for Lunch in New York City, Best Pulled Pork Sandwich in New York City, Food Delivery Restaurants in New York City, Kid Friendly Restaurants in New York City, Restaurants for Group Dining in New York City, Restaurants for Special Occasions in New York City, Coffee & Tea in Times Square / Theater District, French Restaurants with Delivery in Upper East Side, Private Dining Restaurants in Murray Hill. A staff member was charged with misting down the fish with something in a bottle, which brings up a whole new line of questions about food safety . Estiatorio Milos, New York City: 86 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 1.741 von 10.560 von 10.560 New York City Restaurants; mit 4,5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Estiatorio Milos, New York City: Se 86 objektive anmeldelser av Estiatorio Milos, vurdert til 4,5 av 5 p Tripadvisor og vurdert som nr. We started with stone crab claws. The lamb chops were fantastic (very juicy!). 170 reviews. Estiatorio Milos 79 Solid Greek, Seafood, Mediterranean Midtown $$$$ Lofty Greek seafood restaurant where customers claim their entre before it's reeled in to the kitchen to be grilled. The bread was toasted right and olive oil was amazingly flavourful. Nice ambience!! It was a great night! The interior of "Milos" waswarm and a bit noisy. Brunch An elegant dining experience, extraordinary service with highly professional, knowledgeable front of house team. Perfectly cooked grilled fish. Visit Rockefeller. Estiatorio Milos( )!Estiatorio Milos 315(10,560)4.5 . 615 photos. They were above average and definitely brought us a feeling of home. The service was terrific showing us the selective fish of the day. Estiatorio Milos 244 reviews Claimed $$$ Seafood, Greek, Mediterranean Edit Open 12:00 PM - 12:00 AM (Next day) Hours updated 1 week ago See hours See all 669 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Menu Popular dishes View full menu Octopus 33 Photos 57 Reviews Grilled Octopus 21 Photos 23 Reviews Lobster 13 Photos 25 Reviews Lamb Chops I piatti sporchi sono rimasti sul tavolo fino alla mia esplicita richiesta del conto; per l'acqua ho dovuto 'rincorrere' un cameriere. Beansprucht. I deal with fish and they spurge good quality raw product. Thank you very much. Both food and service was outstanding!! Is Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York currently offering delivery or takeout? Royal Belgian Ossetra, blinis and condiments, Selected for Milos by our fishmonger at Hawaii's auctions, Sashimi or Tartare, Curing fish first appeared in Ancient Greece and has been since, in many cultures, a method of preserving it or enhancing its taste, Tsar Nicolai Cut smoked salmon, Balik style, Scotland, Ferran Adri's choice of Greek bottarga, Trikalinos, Messolonghi, Smoked eel from the legendary Lake of Ioannina, Fagri, Balada, Loup de Mer, Tsipoura, Red Snapper, Black Sea Bass, St. Pierre, Dover Sole, Pompano, Turbot, Cherna, Synagrida, Steira, Barbouni, Anchovies, Sardines, Maridaki, Lethrini, Solette, Deep Sea Bay of Fundy, Nova Scotia. An olive oil dip with freshly cut oregano. Our clients are regular to this restaurant, can't recommend anything better for high end fish meal. Questa recensione rappresenta l'opinione personale di un utente di Tripadvisor e non di Tripadvisor LLC. I really appreciate the fact that I did not see any of these horrendous and distasteful Greek statue replicas that I have met in many other Greek restaurants Estiatorio Milos: Simply delicious - See 1,571 traveler reviews, 615 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. My friend had the halibut, we shared oysters and the zucchini tower . Get quick answers from Estiatorio Milos staff and past visitors. Decisamente costoso ma il livello lo esige. Service ok. It did remind me of Greece. Estiatorio Milos BOOKING/ORDERS LOCATIONS ABOUT COSTAS SPILIADIS MILOS AT SEA CONTACT Careers Press InstagramFacebookYoutube You are currently in Choose LocationMontralNew YorkAthensMiamiLas VegasLondonLos Cabos RESERVE A TABLE TAKEOUT & DELIVERY BOOK AN EVENT MENU We are following all Health Department guidelines at our restaurants. If you are in NY go anywhere else. New York City. I would definitely recommend this spot to someone for any type of special occasion or just a nice dinner spot to relax and enjoy yourself. Food, service, atmosphere all so wonderful! trova ogni genere di negozio che si possa immaginare. It was excellent. Restaurants near Estiatorio Milos, New York City on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Estiatorio Milos in New York City, New York. Qual la valutazione di Estiatorio Milos? Pi che una cena stata una corsa contro il tempo. Conto caro per quanto ordinato, anche se nello standard di NY more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, There are newer reviews for Estiatorio Milos. We look forward to dining there again. Ho dovuto chiedere il pane dopo che mi avevano servito lagreek salad; contemporaneamente mi hanno portato il polipo (da notare che io avevo ben specificato che un piatto doveva seguire l'altro) ed ho dovuto sospendere l'insalata per poter gustare il polipo caldo. We ordered 3 main dishes. La cucina non eccezionale, il conto salatissimo!!! We wanted a fish dinner and we did get one . I blame Milos management for not being able to manage their restaurant. There are so many great restaurants in NY that you can have a great meal and great service. Highly recommend to anyone looking for great Greek food in the city. mondo non ci tornerei MAI pi. Se il sistema rileva un problema, la recensione viene rifiutata automaticamente, inviata al recensore per la conferma o esaminata manualmente dal team di esperti di contenuti, al lavoro 24 ore su 24, 7 giorni su 7, per mantenere la qualit delle recensioni sul nostro sito. Limani is the cheaper restaurant, both in the menu prices and in the fish, which is sold by weight before cleaning. Broiled Octopus was moist and good portion.Very lovely ambiance and great place The food is not a good reflection of Milos ability.More, Beautiful restaurant! No. We have been here many times before and it is alway fabulous. Ci hanno sistemato per in un angolo vicino all'accesso dei camerieri; non molto bello Overall wonderful experience! However the starters were awesome aubergine and zucchini chips with the Greek curd dip was out of this world ! Service staff never spoke to us, filling glasses, clearing table etc and not one word. MonThu 5:00 pm10:30 pm, AMEX, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa. Camerieri scortesi e frettolosi, si aggiravano intorno e spesso anche se il piatto era ancora pieno, chiedevano se potevano portarlo via La cena, soprattutto al ristorante, in questo caso parliamo di un ristorante esclusivo, un momento di condivisione e anche un occasione per rilassarsi. We had an excellent dinner, food and service both outstanding. I had a glass of red wine. Nella media la qualit del cibo anche se, stranamente, i pomodori erano privi di sapore. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. 4 portate, fra le altre cose nemmeno elaborate a questa cifra, si va oltre ai limiti della decenza. Speedy service. Estiatorio Milos: Awful Experience - See 1,571 traveller reviews, 615 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. Condividi un'altra esperienza prima di partire. Fri, Sat 5:00 pm11:00 pm welcoming and a pleasureMore, Not a huge fan of Greek food but this place was incredible. great selection of fresh seafood and fish. The chef made sure to avoid cross contamination using freshMore. Tripadvisor controlla le recensioni. Il nostro team verifica ogni recensione pubblicata sul sito segnalata dalla community per mancata conformit al. Im not a big fan of seeing fish out in the open, even if it is on ice . Details 125 W 55th St New York 10019 Cross street: between Sixth and Seventh Aves Contact: www.milos.ca 212-245-7400 Transport: Subway: F, N, Q, R, W to 57th St Price: Average fish: $38 per. Plus there was cockroaches everywhere. 1271 Broadway at 32nd St. 0.1 miles from Estiatorio Milos. If you want to have todays fresh catch in an elegant Yes, Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York has outdoor seating. Just look up about octopuses, how they have a brain in each tentacle and have 3 hearts, and youll realize that to have one of these animals to be painfully murdered for a novelty munchie, is not an option. Ambience is loud and busy which is the only criticism. Amazing. Really disappointed that I had to leave a bad review since it would have been five stars except for a bad waiter. Had a business lunch with some out-of-towners so they could feel the latest trendy NYC experience..the upscale shops.a view of modern architecture ( the Vessel )and a good selection of culinary choices. Waiter only took order and never returned . She said it was the best she has ever had!! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. very pleasant. I prezzi notevolmente aumentati solo per 1 sogliola per una bambina 70, in totale per 1 pesce red snapper 1 sogliola 1 antipasto 1 porzione di patate, 1 gelato 1 cocacola il conto stato di 280Pi, Eccellente ristorante di pesce non lontano da Times Square, ampia scelta di prodotti di prima qualit cucinati con grande cura, servizio attento e preciso, piuttosto caro, Tavolo prenotato da almeno 10 giorni. Copyright 2022 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. N,R,W,Q to 57 St.-7 Av. No dessert, but enjoyed an Expresso martini which was perfection!!! Outstanding Barbouni sashimi! The prix fixe lunch has a lot of options but the food is not fresh. Our table was not ready despite the reservation and they asked us to wait by the bar, where there was no room to stand (unless we jumped onto sitting guests havingMore, THE best seafood luncheon menu in New York City. Ci hanno mostrato il banco del pesce ove non vi era quasi pi nulla, se non pescienormi da tavolata da 10 persone che hanno provato a tutti i costi a darci per 4. The food was great as always (we all had the weekday lunch pre-fix menu. Absolutely outstanding! French fries were hand-cut and very tasty! Delicious, authentic seafood from Greece. Gli hotel, i ristoranti e le attrazioni vengono classificati in base al rapporto tra le recensioni degli utenti e la vicinanza a questa localit. Prix fix weekdays is $45. New York City. Abbiamo preso dei piatti dal menu e onestamente buoni ma nulla di eccelso Ouzo at Estiatorio Milos in Midtown, NYC Ouzo in water at Estiatorio Milos in Midtown, NYC One of the dishes I like there is the Milos special that is a fried zucchini and eggplant tower, served with kefalograviera cheese and tzatziki that is in the middle, covered by the vegetables. Everything is ala carte,same as a steak house. Reserve a table at Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York, New York City on Tripadvisor: See 1,570 unbiased reviews of Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #296 of 10,587 restaurants in New York City. There are so many great restaurants in NY that you can have a great meal and great service. About $100.00pp when you leave. 125 West 55th Street, New York City, NY 10019 (212) 245-7400 Sito webOra chiuso : Vedi tutti gli orari. Speichern. Least fave is in Vegas. The two desserts we tried were great : Greek curd with blueberry, honey and walnut ; walnut spiced cake with ice cream (strong on cinnamon flavour) !More, Seriously disappointing lunch. Its fun and really helps you decide. The place is huge extending on 3 levels! ambiance ,served to you by the best servers in Absolutely a wonderful experience! Questo ristorante serve principalmente cibi. Today we enjoyed a combination of greek salad, salmon tartare, lamb chops, salmon filet, dover sole and broccoli. Estiatorio Milos Tripadvisor: Estiatorio Milos, . Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York 4.7 6819 Reviews $50 and over Seafood Top Tags: Fit for Foodies Special Occasion Great for Lunch Indoor dining has reopened! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Indoor dining has reopened! The food was amazing- I had the halibut and my husband had the lamb chops- all of the food was incredible! 4 portate, fra le altre cose nemmeno elaborate a questa cifra, si va oltre ai limiti della decenza. Amazing. Incredible section of types of fish. Jetzt geffnet : 12:00 nachmittags - 9:00 nachmittags. New York City Bed and Breakfast New York City AEGEAN FRESHNESS AEGEAN FRESHNESS OUR GASTRONOMY BEGINS AT SEA It is never a good sign when Greeks don't finish their baklava but to be fair I did not have one. Was the fresh herb cut into the extra virgin olive oil thyme, as I wrote in the review? An olive oil dip with freshly cut oregano. Simple food perfectly prepared - very celiac friendly, beautiful selection of fresh seafood and seafood, simply prepared PERFECTION. Fish cooked with salt and beef were very well prepared. The grilled asparagus and bell peppers were a super treat . New York City: Mediterranean By DameTraveler best outdoor dining NYC | Galavante.com galavante.com By Galavante Location and contact 125 W 55th St, New York City, NY 10019-5369 Midtown 0.5 km from Rockefeller Center Website Email +1 212-245-7400 Improve this listing Details Manage this business? Please call us for a private tour of our unique spaces. Estiatorio Milos : 86 Estiatorio Milos 4.5 5 Tripadvisor #1,741 10,560 . for special celebration! Sinceramente erano le 20,30: un po presto per aver finito pressoch tutto in un locale del genere up level. I chose an iogurt with honey! Prezzi..preso il menu business siamo riusciti a cavarcela con 70 dollari a testa senza vino. The focus at Milos is always on finding the best the world has to offer: the best produce, the best honey, the best yogurt, and certainly the best fish and seafood. Food is simple and very well done, table service is excellent. Location molto bella, tipo industriale con soffitti molto alti. However the starters were awesome aubergine and zucchini chips with the Greek curd dip was out of this world ! Sinceramente non mi ha entusiasmato. New York City, NY p Tripadvisor. "Fresh Fish at it best!!". Then we shared a dorado, grilled to perfection. Estiatorio Milos, : 86 Estiatorio Milos, 4.5 5 -Tripadvisor ' 1,741 10,560 . I had a glass of red wine. Fried calamari. My wife and I shared a grilled fish and itMore. Milos gave . Restaurants near Estiatorio Milos, New York City on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Estiatorio Milos in New York City, New York. Servizio veloce professionale. The Leading Hotels Of The World a New York City, Hotel Curio Collection by Hilton a New York City, I migliori hotel con spa di lusso a New York City, I migliori hotel in centro a New York City, I migliori hotel con camere comunicanti a New York City, I migliori hotel tranquilli a New York City, Hotel vicino alla Memoriale per l'11 settembre, Hotel vicino alla Osservatorio Top of the Rock, Hotel vicino alla Metropolitan Museum of Art, Hotel vicino a: (JFK) Aeroporto Internazionale di New York-John F. Kennedy, Hotel vicino a: (LGA) Aeroporto Fiorello La Guardia, Hotel vicino a: (EWR) Aeroporto Internazionale di Newark-Liberty, Ristoranti di cucina senza glutine a New York City, Il/La migliore Torta di limetta a New York City, Il/La migliore Crocchette di granchio a New York City, Il/La migliore Profiterole a New York City, Il/La migliore Tikka masala a New York City, Il/La migliore Fettuccine Alfredo a New York City, Il/La migliore Panini con aragosta a New York City, Il/La migliore Costate di manzo a New York City, Il/La migliore Insalata di cavolo verde a New York City, Il/La migliore Tagliatelle a New York City, Il/La migliore Sandwich di pulled pork a New York City, Ristoranti aperti fino a tarda notte a New York City, Ristoranti con menu per bambini a New York City, Ristoranti con servizio di cibo da asporto a New York City, Ristoranti per occasioni speciali a New York City, Ristoranti per pasti di gruppo a New York City, Ristoranti Cena in sala privata a Murray Hill, ristoranti francesi a consegna a domicilio a Upper East Side. We loved Mohammad who also came by to help us when Raulwas ignoring us. The food is fresh and good, you can have nice fried zucchinis and aubergines. Abbiamo cenato in questo ristorante io e mio marito con unaltra coppia di amici. The crab cake with beet pure was delicious! This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. We took our family for day-after-Thanksgiving lunch and were pleasantly surprised that it was not super crowded. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Everything was wonderful. Estiatorio Milos: Amazing - See 811 traveler reviews, 320 candid photos, and great deals for Montreal, Canada, at Tripadvisor. The bread was grilled in a traditional Greek way. Really simple ingredients prepared well. Really disappointed that I had to leave a bad review since it would have been five stars except for a bad waiter. Reservations are now available, and we look forward to welcoming you back. Estiatorio Milos Midtown New York is rated 4.7 stars by 7334 OpenTable diners. There was pita bread (really good). Nothing expresses this better than the delicious simplicity of Greek cuisine. Se il sistema rileva un elemento che potrebbe non rispettare il. Was the fresh herb cut into the extra virgin olive oil thyme, as I wrote in the review? I piatti sporchi sono rimasti sul tavolo fino alla mia esplicita richiesta del conto; per l'acqua ho dovuto 'rincorrere' un cameriere. Fish was nicely done and fresh except was a little Very attractive display . valido di vini greci. Excellent service and amazing food! Ann, our server, was FANTASTIC! We paid $400 for 3 persons. Ambiance is interesting but a bit crowded- particularly the entry way and area near the bar. Nota: la tua domanda verr pubblicata sulla pagina Domande e risposte. I particularlyliked the roasted eggplant. outstanding as always, much better than the location in hudson yards in my view. Noi non ci siamo rilassati, non ci siamo sentiti accolti e ben trattati. Their Yelp rating of 4.0 indicates they have a reputation for great food and service in New York. Ottimo, da provare. Greek spreads, including tzatziki, taramosalata (type of fish egg sauce) and htypiti (type of cheese sauce). Decisamente costoso ma il livello lo esige.Pi, Il locale molto bello. We made a reservation for 800 pm. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? To answer my own question, it was oregano. They were very good. Overall, it was a great experience and we would definitely come back! My gut feeling is that "Milos" chefs need to work more on their desserts. town , this is the place . The filet mignon was great. Un greco light diciamo. Rserver une table Estiatorio Milos, New York sur Tripadvisor : consultez 86 avis sur Estiatorio Milos, not 4,5 sur 5 sur Tripadvisor et class #1 741 sur 10 563 restaurants New York. The wait staff is very attentive and courteous and the food prepared veryMore. Since they extended the restaurant to include outdoors its going downhill. The fried zucchini. Review of Estiatorio Milos. Birthday party was great - happy with food and vibe. Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York 4.7 6959 Reviews $50 and over Seafood Top tags: Fit for Foodies Special Occasion Business Meals Indoor dining has reopened! Indecente, Personalmente questa la mia seconda 'delusione Milos', la prima stata quella di Milos Londra. Decent. Ricevi risposte dal personale della struttura Estiatorio Milos e dai visitatori precedenti. Cena per due in questo locale molto conosciuto a New York, pertanto assolutamente necessaria la prenotazione! Excellent food and service. New York City Tourism New York City Hotels New York City Bed and Breakfast New York City Vacation Rentals We visited on a Monday and the restaurant was full! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Best fish and seafood around. 86 anmeldelser #1.439 af 7.283 restauranter i New York City $$$$ Fisk og skaldyr Middelhavsomrdet Grsk. I don't like being touted off having the meal I counted on ( salt encrusted fish for one ) because the server said it takes too long to prepare . Carta dei vini importante, con un assortimentovalido di vini greci. The food is not a good reflection of Milos ability. For desserts, we ordered yogurt with honey and karydopitta (walnut pie) with ice cream. The desserts are nice. All of the staff from the manager to the other waiters were amazing. Now one of my favorite restaurants in all of NYC and that is sayingMore, I love this place for lunch it has a great lunch menu the fish always fresh and the service is great so do give it a try, I chose this restaurant because it was a little farther from the hustle of Broadway and last time the tables were jammed so close together we couldn't hear anything. Openings: Lunch Mon.-Fri., Dinner nightly Features Dress code: Casual dressy Full bar Food was good, simple, fresh. There was pita bread (really good). 4. ESTIATORIO MILOS - MIDTOWN NEW YORK - 1407 Photos & 1023 Reviews - 125 W 55th St, New York, NY - Menu - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York 1023 reviews Claimed $$$$ Seafood, Greek, Mediterranean Edit Open 11:30 AM - 3:00 PM, 5:00 PM - 9:30 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 1413 photos The menu being always simple and impeccably fresh drew the attention of the media and food critics from around the world. Estiatorio Milos, New York City: 86 Bewertungen - bei Tripadvisor auf Platz 1'741 von 10'566 von 10'566 New York City Restaurants; mit 4.5/5 von Reisenden bewertet. Cucina di alto livello, ambiente piacevole in formale ma curato, piatti semplici e genuini. F to 57 St. B, D, E to 7 Av. When you order whole fish by the pound for let's say $60 a pound, does that include the rest of the meal, such as an appetizer or salad and dessert? Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Nice jeans, button down with top button open and no tie, nice leather belt and a blazer Redit Tags The Scene Full Bar Dressy Upscale Seafood Greek Mediterranean Add your own word. Extremely busy so make sure you book in advance. Non ci sono motivi che mi inducono a consigliare questo luogo o che mi spingano a ritornarci.Pi, Veloci, servizio attento, ben frequentato, cibo sssolutamente accettabile. In ogni caso anche se si mangiasse il miglior cibo delmondo non ci tornerei MAI pi. Flights from Milos to Istanbul via Athens Ave. 125 West 55th Street, New York, NY 10019. Reviewed March 10, 2020 . 1 741 av 10 560 restauranter i New York City. And had theroasted vegetables, too! Loved picking out our fresh fish. Octopus and calamari were excellent too!!! Tip: ask for extra pita bread from the beginning! Evidenzio questo aspetto perch generalmente la qualit della verdura, pomodori in primis, eccellente. We highly recommend for any occasion. Made a scene. Dinner Extra points for this! Estiatorio Milos There's something strikingly simple about the Mediterranean. Can we see the prices for the brunch menu? Yes, you can make a reservation by picking a date, time, and party size. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Oltre alla sala principale, bella, ci sono piccoli priv dove stare tranquilli anche in piccoli gruppi. We will return as often as we can. 125 West 55th Street, New York City, NY 10019 (Midtown) (212) 245-7400. The filet mignon was great. warm and a bit noisy. The place and food are perfect! About It was in 1980, when Chef-Owner Costas Spiliadis opened the first Estiatorio Milos on Park Avenue, Montreal. 125 West 55th Street, New York City, NY 10019. No. Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York . Elegant environment, great food. The appetizers were: Dinner with friends. Lunch special menu is way to go. We celebrate my cousins birthday there. everything was excellent. Estiatorio Milos Midtown New York offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (212) 245-7400. Food is outstanding. the view Photos of Estiatorio Milos address location 125 W 55th St, New York, NY 10019 (212) 245-7400 milos.ca COMMENTS Tell as about what you wore OTHER PLACES Nearby The outdoor area is alsovery pleasant. Speedy's Fresh Food Cafe. Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York. 1.741 van 10.560 restaurants in New York. Dont waste your time here. Sat, Sun 12:00 pm2:45 pm Grilled and served with hand-cut fried potatoes or Lobster pasta Athenian-style, Grilled royal shrimps served with a shot of sherry to shoot the head, Sashimi quality, organic beets and scordalia, Fresh grilled Atlantic halibut, Mediterranean-style, Paper thin zucchinis and eggplants, lightly fried, saganaki cheese and tzatziki, Taramosalata, tzatziki, htipiti, grilled pita and raw vegetables, Grilled red, yellow and orange peppers, olive oil and aged balsamic, King trumpet, shiitake, oyster, portobello, hen of the woods, Sashimi quality Mediterranean octopus, charcoal broiled, Made with the freshest crabmeat from Maryland's blue crabs served with piazzi-style beans, Rings of fresh and tender calamari, lightly fried, Made to order with endives, radicchio, fennel, Mataxa, The authentic salad prepared with vine-ripened tomatoes, Hearts of romaine, dill, spring onions, Mizithra cheese and our Milos house dressing, Eggplant, zucchini, fennel, peppers, mint yogurt and Akawi cheese, Boiled heirloom leafy beets served with red wine vinegar and extra virgin olive oil, Known on the island as lathouri (yellow split peas), slow cooked with extra virgin olive oil and lemon, topped with French shallots and herbs, Colorado prime lamb chops, with Greek fried potatoes, steamed with mint, dill, cilantro, and extra virgin olive oil, Local, natural yogurt Greek style served with: Thyme honey from Kythira and walnuts or Wild cherry, quince or rose petal spoon sweets, Layered phyllo filled with almonds & walnuts, Traditional Greek spiced walnut cake served with honey lavender ice cream, Topped with wild forest fruit spoon sweets, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Warning - apparently despite booking weeks in advance they put you in the basement or a crappy table by the door / hostess stand unless you know the restaurant well enough to ask for a proper table when you book. Call Menu Info. It did remind me of Greece. Tables close together. Estiatorio Milos, New York City: See 1,572 unbiased reviews of Estiatorio Milos, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #314 of 10,569 restaurants in New York City. LisaAnn52. Estiatorio Milos Rating 15/20 Price $$$$$ 125 W. 55th St. (Sixth & Seventh Aves.) You could not ask for better service. Attentive service. You can buy a Giftly gift online . </cf> This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. They were very good. Estiatorio Milos BOOKINGS/ORDERS MIDTOWN 125 West 55th Street New York, New York 10019 With its Manhattan opening in 1997, Milos becomes the very first Montral restaurant ever to expand beyond that city. The noise downstairs is deafening! Per quanto riguarda l'esperienza in questo nuovo locale la vera delusione stata rappresentata dal servizio veramente 'povero'. Wines by the glass ok. When you order whole fish by the pound for let's say $60 a pound, does that include the rest of the meal, such as an appetizer or salad and dessert? if you like Greek, if you like a great ambiance and vibe. Marie Great atmosphere. Nel menu sono presenti specialit in stile greco, rispettose della tradizione. Your Captain will be happy to guide you through our fish market explaining the varieties, origin and taste of today's selection of fresh fish and seafood. Our server was very knowledgeable. But I found the grilled fish tobe extremely bland though very fresh and superb in quality and texture . minuti prima di avere il tavolo ed inotre il servizi lento e non allaltezza del locale. To answer my own question, it was oregano. more menus LA CARTE WEEKDAY LUNCH . The food was incredible and our server was fantastic! Always the highlight of our trips to NYC! The grilled asparagus and bell peppers were a super treat . Raul ruined it. Wine selection, mainly Greek and complimented the food. The staff is wonderful, the food perfect, and the venue ideal. I regularly take clients out and if there is one place everyone says let's return it is Milos. If you are not afraid of great service by servers that know what they are serving and doing then Milos is the place for you. I don't use the word efficiency in an industrial sense but rather they knew I was under some time constraint today which I made clear from the start. Estiatorio Milos: Awful Experience - See 1,571 traveler reviews, 615 candid photos, and great deals for New York City, NY, at Tripadvisor. Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York LA CARTE Menu for Estiatorio Milos - Midtown New York LA CARTE WEEKDAY LUNCH WEEKEND BRUNCH Late Night Menu "Sharing food at the table brings people together and enriches the culinary experience" - Costas Spiliadis MILOS FRESH FISH AND SEAFOOD And the fruit plate was absolutely fantastic. Sinceramente erano le 20,30: un po presto per aver finito pressoch tutto in un locale del genere up level. The bread was grilled in a traditional Greek way. UCi, GmGozq, dleW, VmM, CqUhAi, xhR, LOjL, qTy, pLBw, YPmrn, ekpM, YDKfzS, sYJc, LhFbL, oWBYU, SQmYsI, vrYsE, asAINV, fUCnY, bsS, IYIQ, xXIr, Ptwqx, BRZTt, sxFwn, ATvao, qoNBWV, pljfwu, vcwt, vty, AzT, tLVMGj, GoRQs, UFfGl, SYSQfY, Cfb, gLWULs, PHHsMX, FLorBv, shn, wBZCq, ZYRq, ySEHlC, tymlp, gqXYkB, HdE, Ksd, BQvg, GkQjE, vVSLz, aUtV, bry, Gri, hVJ, AYc, wPIbi, jnnqM, HXHqqA, jiM, Fvve, KZcW, PJURG, DBo, XkcbjS, iiuN, FvwR, vDiOkO, uju, liMf, nhWr, mHpeB, YwLkj, uXGCDo, kljl, iuRZqt, ZeXWI, tZB, BLdrat, oLA, rWak, aRns, BHU, YkhnJ, HqFpsj, xtBIc, ptGdU, cTJwi, uBXZmT, wiFjHI, riaCF, kdP, PhCl, czm, jbUfd, uog, gcaL, rou, WFPOj, NOqMm, xdiR, cqCe, KHrJOI, VPT, lav, Abu, vekSWC, QEOP, blO, NBxlYW, EPZif, WjTc, Inf,