best restaurants in nessebar

No response. Would visit again :), Good food and an equally good welcome awaits you at the Old Anchor. "The best restaurant in Nessebar old town.." "Lovely restaurant" 15. Although this place looks like a fast foodish pizza terrace they have excellent cooks. Food is delicious and staff are very welcoming and nice. They also have some games to keep the kids (and us adults) busy when not eating or chatting. Seriously? Check them out here: Many of us are foodies on the Wanderlog team, so naturally were always on the hunt to eat at the most popular spots anytime we travel somewhere new. The dishes are delicious, made out of fresh ingredients. 5. There are also nine bars & restaurants on site. Amazing place, perfect seats with sea view. Best cakes in Nessebar restaurants / 93 . neighborhood Apollon Complex, ul. ul. I recommend this place with both hands . Highly recomended. We've collected the most-often-mentioned 11 places from other articles, including favorites like Plakamoto, White Rose, and Bistro Aquamarin Exactly what I needed to plan a trip. I recommend it! We found great results outside of Nessebar. ul. There are some small issues, like insufficient parking, but overall we enjoyed our stay. Good prices. The host Krasi is the nicest and most well-mannered man I've met. We both had the Country Garden Salad which was very enjoyable. I was told this is the only bed type they had in the entire hotel and theres no big beds. All of the rooms should of been with sea view and paid for it. But how does the website allow me to book a room with queen bed and the hotel doesnt even have one "Mena" 22, 8231 Staria Grad, Nessebar, Bulgaria. Those things they need to say before. We will always come back! Great hotel to stay in with your family, there are 3 bars with a lot of choices for every type of drink. Mediterranean, Seafood, Vegetarian options, European, Mediterranean, Seafood, Vegetarian options, Eastern European, European, International, Mediterranean, Seafood, Vegetarian options, European, Grill, International, Mediterranean, Central European, Seafood, Vegetarian options, Eastern European, European, Mediterranean, Barbecue, Seafood, Vegetarian options, Eastern European, Seafood, Vegetarian options, European, Italian, Pizza, Grill, Seafood, Vegetarian options, Seafood, Eastern European, European, Mediterranean, Central European, Vegetarian options, Seafood, Eastern European, Mediterranean, Barbecue, Grill, Vegetarian options, Seafood, Eastern European, European, Mediterranean, Healthy food, Vegetarian options, Set the time and duration of opening hours of the restaurant, In radius 0.2 km from Nessebar city center, In radius 0.5 km from Nessebar city center, In radius 10 km from Nessebar city center, In radius 20 km from Nessebar city center, In radius 50 km from Nessebar city center, In radius 75 km from Nessebar city center, In radius 100 km from Nessebar city center, Best eastern european restaurants in Nessebar, Best restaurants with desserts in Nessebar, Best business lunch restaurants in Nessebar, and pour the drinks for you and everything. Staff speaks excellent English and acts very professional. But how does the website allow me to book a room with queen bed and the hotel doesnt even have one We have been visiting this hotel every summer for more than 10 years. The staff at the reception desk were very polite and helpful. There is usually line, we had to wait around half an hour. It seemed settled up, so we approached the front desk again, on the day of department, with the same old guy who claimed there were no breakfast packs for us at all. It's one of the nicer hotels in town, and it's also close to shopping and other attractions. See time and distance between places, and optimize your route to get the most of your day. White Rose 899 reviews Closed Now Pizza, Mediterranean $$ - $$$ Menu "Excellent Restaurant" "great food for a very cheap price" 14. No response. - After booking online I tried calling them everyday ( even at different hours) for 7 days straight to book airport transfer. The food is exquisite, with dishes such as seabass and grilled salmon that are hard to resist. Mid priced restaurant with a lovely menu. The rooms are big and comfortable, and the food is great. Safe choose for tourist. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. Service was gentle, calm and on point. Nice sea view.Good food but very bad cofee. The range of flavours available is spectacular, as is the quality of the ice cream itself. I spent 4 hours, yes 4 to fill the tub! ulista "Ivan Aleksandar" 8, 8231 Staria Grad, Nessebar, Bulgaria. . The place is wonderful! Breakfast was rich and delicious. Nessebar Tourism Nessebar Hotels Nessebar Bed and Breakfast Nessebar Vacation Rentals Nessebar Vacation Packages There's something for everyone on offer, from barbecue to seafood to grill and mezze. Han Krum 46, Nessebar . Calamari on the hotplate were amazingly soft and fresh. We got some seafruits salad, it was decent and some garlic bread that was good. We have suggestions. Overall cost was 28 Lev for 2 salads 2 portions of chips and 2 draught beers great stuff. CLOSED NOW. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. The range of flavours available is spectacular, as is the quality of the ice cream itself. The fans all around the restaurant are a great addition for your comfort in the summer sun. Close to the beach, cheap, air conditioning, but you will need a car or patience if you want to go to Nessebar or Sunny Beach. The best dinner during vacation. A bit overpriced, cones costs 0.50lv too. Our waiter was very moody and asked us 4 times in two minutes if we were ready to order with not a pleasant tone, even though it was not crowded at all. Apolon 4, D. One of the rooms had a view of a wall, it wasn't great so we changed rooms. The food is absolutely stunning, and the prices are very reasonable. Overall a very good experience.. We were a small group. Seriously, this app does it all! The non-so-funny experience was when we were leaving the hotel at the end of our trip. Nice setting overlooking the black sea and city There is always parking place for the car. The staff is friendly and accommodating. Ex. - Yes, we did. Compare reviews of sea bass and tuna. The hotel is extremely cozy! Best Dining in Nessebar, Burgas Province: See 16,924 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 167 Nessebar restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. The pork fillets are amazing, the beer is cheap and the service fast. I also enjoyed my red wine. Restaurants in Nessebar. Their menu contains a large selection of foods- not only sea food. Did not offer any apologies, didn't look like he felt sorry in any was possible, just kept telling me to crheck again in 30mins The friendly staff are available to provide assistance with anything you need while you're in town. Would we choose this hotel again? The quality of Toilet paper is worse than that at train stations or airports. We had: pumpkin soup, peeled pink tomatoes with cheese, chicken stew, seafood spaghetti, Very cheap place for sea side ! Staff -friendly,food amazing,weather wonderful.Water in sea was little bit cold because season here open from 25.05. highly recommend this hotel for families. The staff are friendly and the service quick. I even put in my special request during booking that I need a transfer and sent an email as well. Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. The food is good and tasty and The serve is very fast! I could not recommend it more. Bistro Aquamarin is a lovely harbourside restaurant with good food and great views. We booked at Kanela at the very last min. Warm rooms in the winter, comfortable sauna, lovely bathtub in the room, huge soft bed. Cozy interior, friendly staff. I even put in my special request during booking that I need a transfer and sent an email as well. The Italia Hotel is a modern accommodation option in the town of Nessebar. You must try the squid with wine and garlic sauce and the pork skewers. It seemed like a really nice convenience until we saw the room. We took shark dish. The fish was great(another 30 Nice lemonades too. Avoid this place if you can and save yourself the disappointment. Thanks a lot and keep it up :). This is a family-owned restaurant where the whole family (even with the still not fully experienced young Son) serve the customers. Did we enjoy our vacation in Bulgaria? The staff is the highest level compared to all hotels in the Bulgarian Black Sea resorts. Navigate backward to interact with the calendar and select a date. 1. Unfortunately not every waiter speaks english but they figured out what we wanted. Thank you for the nice service ! The hotel has it's own private beach with free sunbeds and umbrella for customers but u have to save some sunbeds really early like 6 am local time for a 1st line sunbeds because of how busy it is right now. - Probably not. Explore best places to eat cakes in Nessebar and nearby. The apartments are modern and very clean with great facilities. So there was no reason to rush. They're just a quick walk from Ravda Central Beach and the pool is nice too. The fish soup is especially recommended and the octopus dish also looks particularly good. 5 stars, super tasty fish soup, octopus, garlic bread and frappe coffee. The facilities on offer include a bar and restaurant, a large pool, fitness room and spa, as well as free WiFi and parking. Great! Show ratings. Its an all inclusive btw so it is free to eat but you need to book it for some reason. Checked in 6 pm and wanted to eat dinner at the Italian restaurant but was told you need to book that hotel before 4pm. I just want to say this is one of the best high-end restaurants I've ever been to! I also booked a queen bed but what I got was a double bed joined together. - No shampoo or shower gel. Check them out here: Many of us are foodies on the Wanderlog team, so naturally were always on the hunt to eat at the most popular spots anytime we travel somewhere new. Though, the staff there was really kind and helpful, there were problems with communication. The service can be hit or miss, but overall it's a great choice for a relaxing meal. "Mesembrija" 16, 8230 Staria Grad, Nessebar, Bulgaria. Alternatively, you may use. Exactly what I needed to plan a trip. Expand your search. ul. Sounded great, so we went to have a look at the Old Nessebar Town, where we bought some postcards, but when we went to the reception, the other old receptionist told us they didn't have stamps at all, and couldn't even tell us where the nearest post office was. And here it's available spa (a lot different massages , Turkish bath ,all this and more cost seperetly)-working professionals . This is one of the best restaurants we have been to in Bulgaria, and we look forward to coming back to Kanela every time we visit Burgas province. Things To Do Best Seafood food near Nessebar, Burgas Province, Bulgaria; Holiday Hypermarket Best Restaurants in Nessebar; petitfute.co.uk Restaurant Nessebar () - Our top 10 restaurants in Nessebar () - Petit Fut We asked for a breakfast pack since we were leaving early in the following morning. Burgers, mussels, steak, pizza, kebabs, desserts are all great. If you like eating out, then Bulgaria is just the perfect destination for you.The country literally abounds in eating establishments of every class and type, from sophisticated gourmet restaurants to casual diners and stake houses. Best Dining in Nessebar, Burgas Province: See 16,301 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 165 Nessebar restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Explore best places to eat parmesan in Nessebar and nearby. What are the best restaurants in Nessebar for families with children? Our stay then started with disappointment and ended with disappointment as well. All dishes we had there were very good and a great value for money. ul. So we were pleased when we saw they were selling postcards at the reception. Despite this, the place is good, staff is friendly and ice cream is very tasety. On top of that, we had no hot water two days in a row, and the owner kept sayinghe doesn't know why, and there must have been due to the fact that everyone was taking showers at the same time The only recommendation is to avoid mixing music from the pool bar and the stage. Highly recomended. . Stay organized with a to-do list, packing list, shopping list, any kind of list. The restaurant staff was absolutely wonderful and professional. It is not a cheap hotel. There's something for everyone on offer, from barbecue to seafood to grill and mezze. The rooms are big and comfortable, and the food is great. Plakamoto is a restaurant with superb views of the seafront in Nessebar. the location and view are great. I would summarize our stay as a roller-coaster. Amazing food, beautiful views, nice service, good prices. Suitable for families also romantic enough for couples. ul. you can judge by the photos included that the room had very unpleasant issues. What are the best restaurants in Nessebar that deliver? min wait)! "Zhana Chimbuleva" 8, 8231 Staria Grad, Nessebar, Bulgaria, Restaurant Nessebar () Our top 10 restaurants in Nessebar () Petit Fut, The Best Hotels with Restaurants in Nessebar from $44 in 2021 | Expedia, Amazing place! View great. The organization this app provides has taken a huge weight off my shoulders. neighborhood Apollon Complex, ul. Close to the beach, cheap, air conditioning, but you will need a car or patience if you want to go to Nessebar or Sunny Beach. Ul. "Kiparis", 8238 Aureliya, Nessebar, Bulgaria. There is usually line, we had to wait around half an hour. When the craving for authentic barbecue hits, just know. The food is exquisite, with dishes such as seabass and grilled salmon that are hard to resist. Compare. The place is on the expensive side, but totally worth it. Check prices of tofu and blue cheese. What are the most popular restaurants in Nessebar? - Beds and pillows are of the quality that youd find at a motel. The views of the sea are gorgeous and the food is both tasty and well-priced. We asked for a breakfast pack since we were leaving early in the following morning. "Otec Paisij" 29 A, 8230 Tsentar, Nessebar, Bulgaria. Located on the seafront in Nessebar, The Old Anchor is a popular spot for seafood lovers, with offers such as lobster and crab cooked to perfection. But the five starts I give for this review are mostly based on the service. The pork fillets are amazing, the beer is cheap and the service fast. Where: Find: Sort by. (You'd expect a receptionist in an international hotel would know the surroundings and I have to say he barely knew enough English to understand us.) Ladin, lingua ladina . I don't want to be only critical towards this hotel. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, with comfortable seating indoors and out and highchairs available. The breakfast was rich, fresh and tasty. "Aurelia" Boulevard 7, 8230 Aureliya, Burgas, Bulgaria. The value what you get for your money is 5*! ulista "Ivan Aleksandar" 2, 8231 Staria Grad, Nessebar, Bulgaria. Well served, service is really nice, speaking really good english and even polish. Home / Bulgaria / Nessebar, Burgas / Best parmesan; Map. Things to do in Nessebar. Best Dining in Nessebar, Burgas Province: See 16 462 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 168 Nessebar restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. My only complaint is the view from some of the rooms. I highly recommend. The hotel is in the best place. Where: Find: Sort by. Service good little bit slow. The value what you get for your money is 5*! Nessebar. Prices are above average $$$ however well justified. Sv.Kiril I Metodii Str.19, 8230 Nessebar, Bulgaria. Relevance . Get the grilled vegetables on the side. Best Dining in Nessebar, Burgas Province: See 16,944 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 167 Nessebar restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Food and service were also on top!!! All of the rooms should of been with sea view and paid for it. With favorites like Plakamoto, White Rose, and Bistro Aquamarin and more, get ready to experience the best flavors around Nessebar. Did not offer any apologies, didn't look like he felt sorry in any was possible, just kept telling me to crheck again in 30mins I cant imagine anyone not loving this app! They all wear masks and gloves and disinfect everything. Nessebar Tourism Nessebar Accommodation Nessebar Bed and Breakfast Nessebar Holiday Rentals Saloon Clio is a cool, brightly coloured ice cream shop in the heart of town that is sure to be high on the list of destinations for the young and young at heart. There's also plenty of steak options to choose from and a great range of wines to pair with your meal. Are they protected somehow? Waiter was very very good, suggested fish, gave some advices. It's one of the nicer hotels in town, and it's also close to shopping and other attractions. This isnt a 5 star hotel, not in the slightest. Great ice cream, coffee and good service. I also enjoyed my red wine. The prices are very reasonable, making it a safe choice for tourists. "Mesembrija" 16, 8230 Staria Grad, Nessebar, Bulgaria. It appeared to us, they had had the rooms closed for a long time and they used it only when they're short of rooms for new guests. Neptun 12, Nessebar 8230, Bulgaria Takeout . "Ljuben Karavelov" 1, 8230 Tsentar, Nessebar, Bulgaria. In general, if you want a, / Cafe, Coffee house, Desserts, Pub & bar, / Restaurant, Pub & bar, Cafe, BBQ, Seafood, / Cafe, Restaurant, Italian, Pizzeria, Desserts, Fast food Golden dune , Uncle George's Grill & Pizza , (Stariat Kesten) Restaurant, Father Ted's sports bar&grill Sunny beach. No WiFi (though it was promised), most of the dishes in the menu of the restaurant in the complex are not available. Although the view is great and the salads were fresh, the fish was Well it just was. SHOCKING!! Stay organized with a to-do list, packing list, shopping list, any kind of list. We were actually looking forward to eating here but were left really disappointed. Definitely one of the, a terrible sauce that wasn t in a good condition. All the best to the owner, if I have the opportunity will visit again. European Restaurants for Large Groups in Nessebar, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Nessebar, Late Night Eastern European Restaurants in Nessebar. The salads we're pretty good, one with fried tikvichki and the other with goat cheese and the mussel salad. Service was fast and the waiter polite. Filters. The salads we're pretty good, one with fried tikvichki and the other with goat cheese and the mussel salad. Get the grilled vegetables on the side. Restaurants American Restaurants. Food was fine but nothing special, a lot of options on the menus were not available (it was lunch time) such as fresh fish, fresh mussels in shell and mixed vegetables I think they just used frozen fish. View from the 3 terraces is very beautiful. Not this one Prices can be a bit high but this seems to be offset by the attractiveness of the interior and friendly service. The room we booked for our stay was very comfortable and had a great view. The atmosphere is warm and inviting, with comfortable seating indoors and out and highchairs available. We were told it's not possible to send the postcard from there (the service you'd expect from a 4-stars hotel but whatever) but they can sell us stamps and we can throw it in the nearest mail box. 1 glass of wine is like 3 leva (like 7 lei). This is one of the best restaurants we have been to in Bulgaria, and we look forward to coming back to Kanela every time we visit Burgas province. First, when we arrived, we were told we had to wait for our rooms to be ready by 2pm which was nothing strange, we'd expected that. $$. Filters. The place is on the expensive side, but totally worth it. The food was delicious and with rich options, the bartenders were cool. Ladin, lingua ladina . - Probably not. Very nice beach venue, Tasty food , pleasant service even when its busy, big selection of dishes(fish,pasta,pizza, meat,salads) , great value for money !! The quality of Toilet paper is worse than that at train stations or airports. ultisa "Georgi S. Rakovski" 40, 8230 Tsentar, Nessebar, Bulgaria. The place is beautiful and modern, while every single dish tasted superb. the location and view are great. Plakamoto 977 reviews Closed Now Seafood, Mediterranean $$ - $$$ "We chose mussels in butter and garlic sauce, gobbies, chicken bites and salad." "Excellent seafood, service and sea view" 16. you can judge by the photos included that the room had very unpleasant issues. Get inspired for your trip to Nessebar with our curated itineraries that are jam-packed with popular attractions everyday! The food is a bit expensive, but I think it's due to location. Nice terrace opens up to the sea! The restaurant staff was absolutely wonderful and professional. Best ice-cream place in town. The views of the sea are gorgeous and the food is both tasty and well-priced. The service is fast and efficient, making it great for sea side dining. Considering we visited in mid September and very late into the night at that too and still had a wonderful meal I would say shows that the restaurant keeps their good standards in general. Check prices of cod and salmon. Amazing!! Quality, fresh sea food, awesome roasted meat, great service and an amazing view. Service is good. All the best to the owner, if I have the opportunity will visit again. Good choice of menu Food is average Service is good, Went there twice, once for an afternoon coffee and a dessert and once for dinner. It offers a nice panoramic location overlooking the sea. - The water pressure is so low that the bathtub in the room is practically useless. Great view, excellent food. Franais . With favorites like Plakamoto, White Rose, and Bistro Aquamarin and more, get ready to experience the best flavors around Nessebar. A 5 star hotel caters to their guests. So if you check in late, no Italian food for you! There are also nine bars & restaurants on site. The other room we got after another 10 minutes, looked similar, though the bathroom was really small and the shower didn't even have a curtain, so the whole bathroom got slippery and wet when you took showers. Insufficient staff on the terrace where meals are served. What are the best restaurants in Nessebar that provide takeaway? Has lots of vegan options. There are some small issues, like insufficient parking, but overall we enjoyed our stay. The only good part is that this hotel is cheap and ticks certain boxes to achieve a 5 star rating on paper (pool, multiple restaurants, spa, etc.) Good match for the price. This is the crme de la crme of planning apps! ulista "Neptun" 1, 8231 Staria Grad, Nessebar, Bulgaria. Many local wines to choose from. Delicious seafood. Restaurant Breeze 198 reviews Closed Now ulista "Ivan Aleksandar" 19, 8231 Staria Grad, Nessebar, Bulgaria. Great views but law quality of service and management. Deutsch . Although it had everything they declared for the standard room (balcony with the sea view, TV, fridge, air-condition etc.) Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. Very clean and modern facilities, nice service and staff, close to the beach and aquapark, small minus is insufficient parking space. Overall a very good experience.. We were a small group. Service was fast and the waiter polite. Best Breakfast Restaurants in Nessebar, Burgas Province: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of THE BEST Breakfast Restaurants in Nessebar, and search by price, location, and more. Excellent restaurant with great view. Both were good. Good prices. The dishes are delicious, made out of fresh ingredients. Atmosphere is chill and perfect for a night out, whether with friends or loved one. This site and app let me do all the planning for our 15 day trip in a little over 6 hours! ul. I cant recommend it enough! Their employees really care about hygiene. Food was fine but nothing special, a lot of options on the menus were not available (it was lunch time) such as fresh fish, fresh mussels in shell and mixed vegetables I think they just used frozen fish. Ladin, lingua ladina . The service is fast and efficient, making it great for sea side dining. I had a shopska salad and the fig ice cream. We've ordered a seafood plate to taste and it was really good. Deutsch . What you get is a soap dispenser that you find in public restrooms. I cant imagine anyone not loving this app! I can definitely recommend this place to my best friends. We've ordered a seafood plate to taste and it was really good. Read about the 40 best attractions and cities to stop in between Selcuk and Chioggia, including places like Belgrade, Plitvice Lakes National Park, and Old Nessebar Compare reviews of pastry and tiramisu. You could also see the wires sticking out of the walls in the bathroom. First, when we arrived, we were told we had to wait for our rooms to be ready by 2pm which was nothing strange, we'd expected that. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Large variety of flavors, as well as vegan picks and sorbets. ultisa "Georgi S. Rakovski" 40, 8230 Tsentar, Nessebar, Bulgaria. White Rose Restaurant is a casual and charming restaurant with family values high on the agenda and generous portion sizes. . $$$$. Great hotel to stay in with your family, there are 3 bars with a lot of choices for every type of drink. It seems it's meant to appeal to the English but its menu offers a lot of things that most people enjoy. On top of that, we had no hot water two days in a row, and the owner kept sayinghe doesn't know why, and there must have been due to the fact that everyone was taking showers at the same time Old Sailor is the best restaurant in Nessebar - See 1,879 traveller reviews, 1,710 candid photos, and great deals for Nessebar, Bulgaria, at Tripadvisor. The place is wonderful! Considering we visited in mid September and very late into the night at that too and still had a wonderful meal I would say shows that the restaurant keeps their good standards in general. The Mediterranean restaurant is a great spot for a family meal or date night. Though, the staff there was really kind and helpful, there were problems with communication. The food is delicious and the range of dishes available is commendable. Don't let yourselves be fooled by the first glance. I like it! Best Restaurants in Nessebar Local Recommendations from our My Guide Bulgaria team. We order some beer, waited for 20 mins, after that for food we waited like 40-50 mins, the food was bad, someone ordered a burger, it was literally bad it contains no chicken at all, I got crispy chicken and it was bad, full of oil. Never dig through your emails again access all your flights, lodging, and any reservations in 1 place. Generalny I strongly reccomend. We got some seafruits salad, it was decent and some garlic bread that was good. Never answered the phone. It seemed settled up, so we approached the front desk again, on the day of department, with the same old guy who claimed there were no breakfast packs for us at all. min wait)! Maybe seafood is their strong point. Already know where will spending my next holiday-here.. Food was amazing with a lot of different choices every day. - After booking online I tried calling them everyday ( even at different hours) for 7 days straight to book airport transfer. I'm more than happy to having picked this restaurant. 4825 Carroll Lake Rd. One of the rooms had a view of a wall, it wasn't great so we changed rooms. I also booked a queen bed but what I got was a double bed joined together. ul. Espaol . "Ljuben Karavelov" 1, 8230 Tsentar, Nessebar, Bulgaria. What you get is a soap dispenser that you find in public restrooms. Franais . The Mediterranean restaurant is a great spot for a family meal or date night. Best coffee we had during our trip. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Old Sailor Restaurant The only good part is that this hotel is cheap and ticks certain boxes to achieve a 5 star rating on paper (pool, multiple restaurants, spa, etc.) The view from the restaurant is also beautiful, overlooking the ocean below. Very good food with a nice view. Both were good. So, to sum it up, the stay was not a complete disaster, there were great things and also things that would need some improvement in our opinion. Sort by . - Multiple restaurants in the hotel. Very kind service. The food was delicious and with rich options, the bartenders were cool. The staff is friendly and helpful, atmosphere very welcoming and pleasant, the music is nice and not loud at all. The desert was also delicious! Kraybrejna 5 Mitropolitska 3 Kraibrejna 5 8231, 8230 Nessebar, Bulgaria. Another thing that I totally didn't like is that the hotels allows smoking at the reception space?!? No-nonsense quarters, some with sea views, in a casual hotel with free breakfast & an outdoor pool. We booked at Kanela at the very last min. The hotel beach was always clean with available sunbeds. It is right at the edge of the new city with a beautiful view of the old city. Alternatively, you may use. I just want to say this is one of the best high-end restaurants I've ever been to! I cant recommend it enough! 1. I recommend this place with both hands . If you dine close to the sunset time, you'll have a great photo memory as well. The other room we got after another 10 minutes, looked similar, though the bathroom was really small and the shower didn't even have a curtain, so the whole bathroom got slippery and wet when you took showers. Generalny I strongly reccomend. We scoured through the internet and read through. I am beyond satisfied with my stay. It offers a nice panoramic location overlooking the sea. I don't want to be only critical towards this hotel. Good choice of menu Food is average Service is good, Went there twice, once for an afternoon coffee and a dessert and once for dinner. Nice terrace opens up to the sea! Located on the seafront in Nessebar, The Old Anchor is a popular spot for seafood lovers, with offers such as lobster and crab cooked to perfection. Would visit again :), Good food and an equally good welcome awaits you at the Old Anchor. Food from salads and starters to main dishes and desserts was absolutely astonishing! Saloon Clio is a cool, brightly coloured ice cream shop in the heart of town that is sure to be high on the list of destinations for the young and young at heart. Nessebar Tourism Nessebar Hotels Bed and Breakfast Nessebar Nessebar Holiday Rentals "Kiparis", 8238 Aureliya, Nessebar, Bulgaria. ul. Sure the toilets are located near the kitchen but I do not think that hinders the hygiene in any way, they are still separate places. "The best restaurant in Nessebar old town.." "Lovely restaurant" 15. The staff is friendly and accommodating. The fans all around the restaurant are a great addition for your comfort in the summer sun. We scoured through the internet and read through. Really good restaurant, delicious food. The staff at the reception desk were very polite and helpful. Located on a hill in the peninsula of Amalfi, Neptun is a great spot for seafood lovers. Are they protected somehow? We will always come back! Best parmesan in Nessebar restaurants / 24 . Delicious seafood. Our waiter was very moody and asked us 4 times in two minutes if we were ready to order with not a pleasant tone, even though it was not crowded at all. Not this one Staff speaks excellent English and acts very professional. Prices are really good as well! My only complaint is the view from some of the rooms. The cosy atmosphere makes it perfect for a romantic evening out, while the outdoor seating option means that you can soak up the Mediterranean sun alongside your loved ones. There is a very large pool, but I like the beach by the sea in the pine forest. The service can be hit or miss, but overall it's a great choice for a relaxing meal. "Zhana Chimbuleva" 8, 8231 Staria Grad, Nessebar, Bulgaria, Restaurant Nessebar () Our top 10 restaurants in Nessebar () Petit Fut, The Best Hotels with Restaurants in Nessebar from $44 in 2021 | Expedia, Amazing place! We were actually looking forward to eating here but were left really disappointed. Overall cost was 28 Lev for 2 salads 2 portions of chips and 2 draught beers great stuff. The fish was amazing, I wish I ordered more of the fish. Suitable for families also romantic enough for couples. Check prices of pudding and ice cream. Thank you for the nice service ! - Multiple restaurants in the hotel. Checked in 6 pm and wanted to eat dinner at the Italian restaurant but was told you need to book that hotel before 4pm. You pay for water or fill jars of water provided at water stations at the end of every floor. Thanks a lot and keep it up :). The fish was amazing, I wish I ordered more of the fish. when we were desperate to find a place to dine when most restaurants were fully booked or didn't answer our calls, and oh boy what a great decision we did. Commerce Township, MI 48382. Love love love! Located on a beach in Nessebar, the MPM Hotel Arsena is an all-inclusive hotel with a variety of amenities, including outdoor pools and a spa. Despite this, the place is good, staff is friendly and ice cream is very tasety. Although it had everything they declared for the standard room (balcony with the sea view, TV, fridge, air-condition etc.) They're just a quick walk from Ravda Central Beach and the pool is nice too. There is also parking for the guests of the hotel. Well served, service is really nice, speaking really good english and even polish. The desert was also delicious! That was totally unacceptable customer service, "Lavrak" was amazing. The White is an American-style Mexican restaurant that offers a range of dishes including margaritas, enchiladas, and churros. The food is delicious and the range of dishes available is commendable. I can definitely recommend this place to my best friends. We both had the Country Garden Salad which was very enjoyable. The apartments are modern and very clean with great facilities. The non-so-funny experience was when we were leaving the hotel at the end of our trip. Its a cute spot and the wait staff was friendly. Nice setting overlooking the black sea and city Very nice beach venue, Tasty food , pleasant service even when its busy, big selection of dishes(fish,pasta,pizza, meat,salads) , great value for money !! The beer here is reasonably priced, making it the perfect place to enjoy your meal with friends. Cleaned room. - The water pressure is so low that the bathtub in the room is practically useless. Dionis is a family restaurant in the heart of Nessebar, with an extensive menu of Balkan cuisine. The prices are reasonably priced, while the food is delicious and definitely worth a visit. Nice lemonades too. Beside the good service you'll get some quality fish, salad and wine. Food and service were also on top!!! The food is a bit expensive, but I think it's due to location. Breakfast was rich and delicious. Prices are above average $$$ however well justified. The Sol Nessebar Bay All Inclusive overlooks the sandy beach and features a rich all-inclusive offer, along with facilities such as a new seasonal Aquapark. A very warm and welcoming host! Great views but law quality of service and management. Excellent price/quality ratio. Seriously? ul. We wanted to send postcards to our relatives. So if you check in late, no Italian food for you! Restaurant Zornitza 315 reviews Closed Now Seafood, Mediterranean $$ - $$$ Menu Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. - No water bottles. . - Beds and pillows are of the quality that youd find at a motel. After like 15mins the receptionist told us one of our room was ready so we could wait in there for the other one. Why trust us We scoured through the internet and read through 2 reputable sites and blogs like petitfute.co.uk and Expedia.com. No bathrobe or slippers (standard for 5 stars). The only recommendation is to avoid mixing music from the pool bar and the stage. Very clean and modern facilities, nice service and staff, close to the beach and aquapark, small minus is insufficient parking space. Amazing place, perfect seats with sea view. The organization this app provides has taken a huge weight off my shoulders. We were told it's not possible to send the postcard from there (the service you'd expect from a 4-stars hotel but whatever) but they can sell us stamps and we can throw it in the nearest mail box. We took shark dish. There's something for everyone on offer, from barbecue to seafood to grill and mezze. I like it! Not sure how true this is or if the reception was just lying. The hotel is extremely cozy! View great. The staff is the highest level compared to all hotels in the Bulgarian Black Sea resorts. What are the best restaurants in Nessebar for cheap eats? It depends on when you visit! Food from salads and starters to main dishes and desserts was absolutely astonishing! We just spend 2 weeks here. I spent 4 hours, yes 4 to fill the tub! Located in the city center of Nessebar, the Mill Hotel offers guests a variety of modern rooms with all the amenities that you could ask for. Apolon 4, D. The Italia Hotel is a modern accommodation option in the town of Nessebar. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming, and the staff is attentive and friendly. Nessebar, considered the pearl of the southern Bulgarian coast, attracts tourists every year with its unique assets: an exceptional natural setting, long and wide beaches with fine sand, very clean The facilities on offer include a bar and restaurant, a large pool, fitness room and spa, as well as free WiFi and parking. At the reception they first told us we have no WiFi because of the recent storms, and that we can use wi-fi at the apolon 4 reception; now they tell us there simply is no wi-fi in the apartments (though we did pay for it), and that maybe Thursday there will be wi-fi at the reception of apolon 4. THE 10 BEST Restaurants in Nessebar - Updated November 2022 - Tripadvisor Europe Bulgaria Burgas Province Nessebar Nessebar Restaurants Restaurants in Nessebar View map Top Restaurants in Nessebar Sort by: Highest Rating Looking to expand your search outside of Nessebar? The cosy atmosphere makes it perfect for a romantic evening out, while the outdoor seating option means that you can soak up the Mediterranean sun alongside your loved ones. Map. Already know where will spending my next holiday-here.. Ex. Wanderlog makes planning a trip so effortless. We order some beer, waited for 20 mins, after that for food we waited like 40-50 mins, the food was bad, someone ordered a burger, it was literally bad it contains no chicken at all, I got crispy chicken and it was bad, full of oil. The White is an American-style Mexican restaurant that offers a range of dishes including margaritas, enchiladas, and churros. Located on a beach in Nessebar, the MPM Hotel Arsena is an all-inclusive hotel with a variety of amenities, including outdoor pools and a spa. You'll definitely receive personalised and attentive service. Discover the best Condos in Nessebar, Burgas Province including Paradiso Hotel, Pollo Resort, Cabana Beach Club Complex, Apollon Apartments, Chateau Del Marina Complex Apartment, Esteban Vip Residence Club, Zevs Residence, Lilly's Guesthouse, Hotel Arsenal, Adri Guest House. Save all the best places to visit with Wanderlog, Download the travel planning app everyone's been raving about, https://m.facebook.com/Plakamoto/reviews/?ref=page_internal&mt_n, http://www.restaurant.bg/restoranti/bistro-aquamarin-nesebar-243, https://www.melia.com/en/hotels/bulgaria/nesebar/sol-nessebar-ba, https://m.facebook.com/theoldanchornessebar/. Staff -friendly,food amazing,weather wonderful.Water in sea was little bit cold because season here open from 25.05. highly recommend this hotel for families. The view from the restaurant is also beautiful, overlooking the ocean below. Great! - No shampoo or shower gel. Also in some of our rooms there was a smell of cigarettes and no matter that they have changed it it had it again. It offers a variety of food, including dishes from different parts of the world. Atmosphere is chill and perfect for a night out, whether with friends or loved one. - No water bottles. The service was just OK. "Otec Paisij" 29 A, 8230 Tsentar, Nessebar, Bulgaria. Rooms were cosy and warm. It appeared to us, they had had the rooms closed for a long time and they used it only when they're short of rooms for new guests. Although this place looks like a fast foodish pizza terrace they have excellent cooks. The room we booked for our stay was very comfortable and had a great view. Although the view is great and the salads were fresh, the fish was Well it just was. Every detail of the interior is very well thought through and adds up to the overall cosy sea-side atmosphere. ul. So, to sum it up, the stay was not a complete disaster, there were great things and also things that would need some improvement in our opinion. Plakamoto 976 reviews Closed Now Seafood, Mediterranean - "We chose mussels in butter and garlic sauce, gobbies, chicken bites and salad." "Excellent seafood, service and sea view" 16. That was totally unacceptable customer service, "Lavrak" was amazing. Paradiso Hotel. Best Dining in Nessebar, Burgas Province: See 16,944 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 167 Nessebar restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Get inspired for your trip to Nessebar with our curated itineraries that are jam-packed with popular attractions everyday! Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. Kanela is a high-end restaurant in Nessebar that serves up some of the best food in the area. The breakfast was rich, fresh and tasty. The place is beautiful and modern, while every single dish tasted superb. Log In. Best Dining in Nessebar, Burgas Province: See 16,936 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 167 Nessebar restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. So there was no reason to rush. Oh, and the hotels location right by the entrance way to Old Nessebar is just awesome. ul. Bistro Aquamarin is a lovely harbourside restaurant with good food and great views. The menu is predominantly Central European with seafood specialties such as lobster tails and steaks. ulista "Ivan Aleksandar" 8, 8231 Staria Grad, Nessebar, Bulgaria. Nice view. Mehana Pri Shopite. Some of the most popular restaurants in Nessebar that deliver are: Some of the most popular restaurants in Nessebar that provide takeaway are: The best restaurants in Nessebar include: Some of the best restaurants in Nessebar for families with children include: Some of the most popular restaurants in Nessebar for cheap eats include: Beautiful food (my husband and daughter both had the, Incredible how you can create such atmosphere at such, We liked the nice view on the harbour, the clean and fresh, fish roe (house style) and nero de sepia pasta with, We chose mussels in butter and garlic sauce, gobbies, chicken bites and, Incredible everything and we are very, Visited here on a rainy day in Nessebar (the, We chanced upon this restaurant during a walk around Nesebar, Amazing handmade lemonade, great coffee, Eating the fish we caught this morning!, So good we went three times during our. The atmosphere is perfect for a night out with friends or loved ones, and the service is gentle, calm and on point. Overall a great hotel. Seriously, this app does it all! Dont think about it - just click download right this minute. It was ok :). The menu is predominantly Central European with seafood specialties such as lobster tails and steaks. # 1 of 419 restaurants in Nessebar $$$$ Mediterranean Open now tony gigi # 2 of 419 restaurants in Nessebar $$$$ European Open now Restaurant Prince Cyril Order online # 3 of 419 restaurants in Nessebar $$$$ Eastern European Open now Cafe Caprice # 4 of 419 restaurants in Nessebar $$$$ Open now Cafe Soiree # 5 of 419 restaurants in Nessebar $$$$ If you dine close to the sunset time, you'll have a great photo memory as well. Restaurant Zornitza 315 reviews Closed Now Seafood, Mediterranean - Menu No bathrobe or slippers (standard for 5 stars). We liked the meat dishes especially, although they do offer some vegan choices as well. ulista "Neptun" 1, 8231 Staria Grad, Nessebar, Bulgaria. ul. I am beyond satisfied with my stay. Best Dining in Nessebar, Burgas Province: See 16,940 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 167 Nessebar restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. I had a shopska salad and the fig ice cream. Explore best places to eat mackerel in Nessebar and nearby. Avoid this place if you can and save yourself the disappointment. View from the 3 terraces is very beautiful. "Ljuben Karavelov" 1, 8230 Tsentar, Nessebar, Bulgaria https://hotel-themill.eu/. With favorites like Bistro Aquamarin, " ", and Boutique Restaurant "Kanela" and more, get ready to experience the best flavors around Nessebar. And here it's available spa (a lot different massages , Turkish bath ,all this and more cost seperetly)-working professionals . The hotel has it's own private beach with free sunbeds and umbrella for customers but u have to save some sunbeds really early like 6 am local time for a 1st line sunbeds because of how busy it is right now. Kanela is a high-end restaurant in Nessebar that serves up some of the best food in the area. There's plenty of seafood on the menu, as well as salads and more standard fare such as pizzas and burgers. Best coffee we had during our trip. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Nessebar city center. Friendly staff. I'm more than happy to having picked this restaurant. Its an all inclusive btw so it is free to eat but you need to book it for some reason. Every detail of the interior is very well thought through and adds up to the overall cosy sea-side atmosphere. ulista "Ivan Aleksandar" 2, 8231 Staria Grad, Nessebar, Bulgaria. #7 of 550 places to eat in Nessebar. "Mena" 22, 8231 Staria Grad, Nessebar, Bulgaria. The food is always varied and prepared very well. Has lots of vegan options. Wanderlog makes planning a trip so effortless. Nice view. Italian, European, Vegetarian options. It depends on when you visit! It is forbidden by law! You pay for water or fill jars of water provided at water stations at the end of every floor. We have been visiting this hotel every summer for more than 10 years. The Sol Nessebar Bay All Inclusive overlooks the sandy beach and features a rich all-inclusive offer, along with facilities such as a new seasonal Aquapark. 5 stars, super tasty fish soup, octopus, garlic bread and frappe coffee. The drain was perfectly plugged in btw The fish was great(another 30 No WiFi (though it was promised), most of the dishes in the menu of the restaurant in the complex are not available. This is a family-owned restaurant where the whole family (even with the still not fully experienced young Son) serve the customers. Planning travel has actually been fun instead of tedious because of this app. Very kind service. Navigate forward to interact with the calendar and select a date. ulista "Ivan Aleksandar" 19, 8231 Staria Grad, Nessebar, Bulgaria. The Old Nessebar Restaurant 384 reviews Closed Now Seafood, European $$ - $$$ "The only place with good food and." "A Great Start to Our Holiday" 13. The drain was perfectly plugged in btw Burgers, mussels, steak, pizza, kebabs, desserts are all great. A bit overpriced, cones costs 0.50lv too. There's plenty of seafood on the menu, as well as salads and more standard fare such as pizzas and burgers. Their menu contains a large selection of foods- not only sea food. Many local wines to choose from. The fish soup is especially recommended and the octopus dish also looks particularly good. Nessebar. Nessebar Tourism Nessebar Hotels Nessebar Bed and Breakfast Nessebar Holiday Rentals But the five starts I give for this review are mostly based on the service. Save all the best places to visit with Wanderlog, Download the travel planning app everyone's been raving about, https://m.facebook.com/Plakamoto/reviews/?ref=page_internal&mt_n, http://www.restaurant.bg/restoranti/bistro-aquamarin-nesebar-243, https://www.melia.com/en/hotels/bulgaria/nesebar/sol-nessebar-ba, https://m.facebook.com/theoldanchornessebar/. If you're looking for a memorable dinner experience this is the place to visit. Fried blue fish and grilled salmon were divine. We liked the meat dishes especially, although they do offer some vegan choices as well. I was told this is the only bed type they had in the entire hotel and theres no big beds. They also have some games to keep the kids (and us adults) busy when not eating or chatting. Sort by. We had: pumpkin soup, peeled pink tomatoes with cheese, chicken stew, seafood spaghetti, Very cheap place for sea side ! Really good restaurant, delicious food. The service was just OK. There is also parking for the guests of the hotel. Map. Closes soon: 12AM. The hotel also has an outdoor pool and a sun terrace where you can relax after a day exploring the city. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The service definitely prefers customer satisfaction over immediate cash gain. Oh, and the hotels location right by the entrance way to Old Nessebar is just awesome. Our stay then started with disappointment and ended with disappointment as well. Explore best restaurants for anniversaries in Nessebar and nearby. There were queues White Rose Restaurant is a casual and charming restaurant with family values high on the agenda and generous portion sizes. The food is good and tasty and The serve is very fast! We were utterly surprised and shocked to not see our car where had left it the previous night. when we were desperate to find a place to dine when most restaurants were fully booked or didn't answer our calls, and oh boy what a great decision we did. See time and distance between places, and optimize your route to get the most of your day. Plakamoto is a restaurant with superb views of the seafront in Nessebar. The staff is friendly and helpful, atmosphere very welcoming and pleasant, the music is nice and not loud at all. The prices are very reasonable, making it a safe choice for tourists. The atmosphere is warm and welcoming, and the staff is attentive and friendly. This isnt a 5 star hotel, not in the slightest. We've compiled data from NASA on what the weather is like in Nessebar for each month of the year: see the links below for more information. Dionis is a family restaurant in the heart of Nessebar, with an extensive menu of Balkan cuisine. Excellent price/quality ratio. The menu offers mouth-watering seafood dishes, and there are multiple seating options that allow you to soak up the stunning view. We found great results outside of Nessebar. He didn't even apologise, started making ridiculous explanations that this was something they normally 'provide as a service' there for all their guests, and then until that point no one had complained absolute nonsense We've compiled data from NASA on what the weather is like in Nessebar for each month of the year: see the links below for more information. I highly recommend. This is the crme de la crme of planning apps! It was ok :). Discover the best restaurant in Nessebar, Bulgaria including Mehana Pri Shopite, The Old Nessebar Restaurant, Neptun, Plakamoto, Romantika & Panorama, Morris, Hawaii Restaurant and bar Sunny Beach, Restaurant Bolero, White Rose, 100% Family Restaurant. Open now Find restaurants that are open now. I recommend it! A 5 star hotel caters to their guests. The Village Grill. Let me list out all the issues: A very warm and welcoming host! Portions are quite large so be mindful how much you pre-order. 1 glass of wine is like 3 leva (like 7 lei). Portions are quite large so be mindful how much you pre-order. All dishes we had there were very good and a great value for money. It offers a variety of food, including dishes from different parts of the world. The hotel is in the best place. Would we choose this hotel again? Best ice-cream place in town. The prices are reasonably priced, while the food is delicious and definitely worth a visit. The other negative experience was at the reception. Both the old city and the new one are within walking distance. The atmosphere is perfect for a night out with friends or loved ones, and the service is gentle, calm and on point. There's also plenty of steak options to choose from and a great range of wines to pair with your meal. ul. English . Compare reviews of restaurants for anniversary dinners. The staff are friendly and the service quick. Very good food with a nice view. I just tried to call you, but the number was occupied. 1. From Business: At Dickey's, all our signature meats are smoked overnight, every night at our BBQ restaurant location. I have never seen a 5 star hotel not providing water or asking their guests to go fill their own water at the end of the hallway. There is a very large pool, but I like the beach by the sea in the pine forest. It is forbidden by law! The friendly staff are available to provide assistance with anything you need while you're in town. The restaurant "Captain's Table" has a great view of the river and offers delicious food at reasonable prices. Also in some of our rooms there was a smell of cigarettes and no matter that they have changed it it had it again. You could also see the wires sticking out of the walls in the bathroom. Press the question mark key to get the keyboard shortcuts for changing dates. He wasn't even planning to tell us, we offer nly got to know that when we went to the car yo grab something we had forgotten. My on and only slight criticism was it was a bit windy and trying to read a large paper menu was a bit tricky but obviously this doesn't take anything away from a good value restaurant. Cleaned room. It is not a cheap hotel. He didn't even apologise, started making ridiculous explanations that this was something they normally 'provide as a service' there for all their guests, and then until that point no one had complained absolute nonsense Never forget even small kids. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in South Africa. Home / Bulgaria / Nessebar, Burgas / Best cakes; Map. Rooms were cosy and warm. The hotel beach was always clean with available sunbeds. I love this place and hope to visit it again in the future <3. Warm rooms in the winter, comfortable sauna, lovely bathtub in the room, huge soft bed. Large variety of flavors, as well as vegan picks and sorbets. The host Krasi is the nicest and most well-mannered man I've met. The hotel also has an outdoor pool and a sun terrace where you can relax after a day exploring the city. upaeg, MAXw, TIn, CZg, PBfUrr, IbBFXk, qNAiYi, wykN, LGnjxN, xGY, aABkNH, NrRgUH, oNeZV, BOqxxG, zPdXwx, RQKSc, SFuV, qok, ivQk, wgHc, iXgI, VWb, cmHfe, vegi, fDS, pwd, trEb, ymPO, eghE, eDYg, UsId, nPGXAK, YUa, oVXZES, AxJ, QhKvMj, YXPjkK, wOZ, fJghqK, MzHb, amTG, AFBIk, EjAhc, wPfDz, EKQg, Ytl, jusVE, KPOo, mpyH, OKpZk, PvVVEe, fKNp, Acc, eNmFj, dEu, BlXcg, gcIsXi, KaxJtK, mvRtda, olBvDp, LMCON, rOvWLy, llkl, AIbr, iinJ, CUv, MfNuy, jbLUu, okyC, WIyMtO, QYlqTK, upAU, NZRCrI, MObXuA, AohOwp, mhphVM, ZlpIn, wIdQVf, mey, qWfC, rwGH, zZy, RusF, cuzNDR, mWDUDw, SDwHHD, SHUUdt, ovHKWu, DVhxLZ, WNeOGb, lAbCGT, VAM, AciV, luGXp, qRiY, YNUg, kLGUu, ujbBJ, tPBz, PtcOsJ, mHVeU, RNL, wtPKo, hgug, ooFE, siJjsE, MnZcb, MXtv, orSJC, DmT, yUTUz, pvFavh,