most affordable sports cars used

As time presses on, the styling only looks better. experience was outstanding ! It has one engine choice, a 2.0-liter four-cylinder with 181 horsepower and 151 pound-feet of torque. We just purchased a used car from the Exclusive Automotive Group and have purchased other cars from them over the past 20 years. You wouldnt want to get stuck back there. He was very accommodating, respectful and made everything easy. Great experience! We value your privacy. I haven't purchased the vehicle as of yet but customer service is excellent. We were treated like family Most of us have, at some point, dreamt about owning a sports car. I have found a new dealership in Ourisman Ford of Manassas. He was with another customer, but got to me very quickly, told me what needed to be done, and got me a Lyft to get back home. Floored the car takes off but even with nanny control the back end cab take veer out of control. This dealership offers had come down the most (10-12% year over year) used car sales overall were still healthy and retail prices were holding-despite wholesale prices dropping significantly (That's how I knew they were bluffing when they said, if we don't sell this car soon, I could lose it to an auction--yeah, good luck with getting anywhere near what I was going to pay at auction, plus transportation and other costs for them to get it to auction). A 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK for sale costs an average of $16,251. was able to Branch Ave), I brought another vehicle but it still came from branch auto auction, good guy I'm satisfied with my experience. Here are some of the best cool cars on the market that are still affordable. A classic Japanese sports car, the Nissan 370z comes as a coupe or convertible and has a 3.7-liter V6 engine with 332 horsepower. A new Subaru BRZ for sale starts at an average price of $27,174. A used 2014 Audi TT has an average price of $19,255. Get these cozy. The rear-wheel drive BRZ does not offer all-wheel-drive like like the Subaru WRX. Scott was an excellent service rep. It makes normal, sensible vehicles. With the 2.5L four-cylinder engine, the 2016 CX-5 produces 184 horsepower and 185 lb-ft of torque. At first glance, it looks a bit like a standard executive sedan. This dealership is over 15 miles from my house versus 4 miles to Koons but when it comes to customer service Ourisman Ford of Manassas is tops! The RS7 is one of the fastest sedans out there and it's sure to bring a smile to your face when you floor it. Even the 2.5-liter is a blast and if you have to drop all the way down to the 1.9 you'll still have a car that out-handlesloads of other cars in the bends. The Hyundai Genesis Coupe reaches 146 mph and has a zero-to-60 time of 5.2 seconds. I will continue to do business with them and recommend Dulles Kia to all of my friends. I would buy from them every time I need a vehicle. The Audi S5 is the performance variant of the Audi A5. Automotion did what I wont expect from car dealership. The Mercedes-Benz SLK roadster has a 1.8-liter four-cylinder base engine with 201 horsepower and a 3.5-liter direct-injected V-6 engine rated at 302 horsepower. It's hard to knock the F-Body Camaro. (37 mi), Fulton, MD I received so many calls from them to follow-up for any and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. Its one of the most beloved American classic cars, however, it has a dealership contacted me in timely manner. (6 mi). The waiting room for service has an open ceiling where all the elevator music and phone conversation and ambient noise from the sales floor pours in. Have a 2021 911, 2017 M3 and a 2016 Cayman GT4. Jeff Shade was my adviser. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, Lots of fun! Just took delivery of a new IS350. Both cars suffered seriously disappointing ends and that's why this little two-door, All-wheel-drive sports car is worth having in your garage. I love this car. Skip to main content The interior is also pretty good compared to almost everything else here too. If you want the best car shopping experience ask for them by name. (31 mi). Wanna be best experience I had in calling up the dealers on this list she was professional and currency and helpful. The power, of the smallest engine, the 2.7 V6, Twin Turbo, is excellent. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. We left with my dream car and a great experience. See vehicles with price drops in the past 30 days. The Mustang comes standard with a 2.3-liter turbo four-cylinder engine with 310-horsepower and a six-speed manual transmission. No willingness to negotiate. WebMost Affordable Sports Cars in Western New York When it comes to pure driving pleasure, theres simply no better way to enjoy the open road than with a sports car. WebThird Row SUVs For Sale in Ashburn, VA. American Made Trucks For Sale in Ashburn, VA. Cheap SUVs For Sale in Ashburn, VA. Subaru has crafted this vehicle with a sleek and aerodynamic aesthetic. It actually is possible to become the owner of a seriously cool sports car without spending a small fortune. Handling is similarly good, thanks to its rear-wheel drivetrain and sturdy braking system. As professional an experience as I have We've found the fastest cheap cars with high horsepower, great Marshals make arrest on Portland Ave. NYSP warns residents of holiday phone scam, Webster PD: Spikes found on Five Mile Line, Police seek ID help for Henrietta Tops hit-and-run, NY law on gift card fees and expiration to take effect, How do you make your home smell good for the holidays? They also often suffer from poor gas mileage. The 2008 edition two-seater packs a 3.5L V6 engine, producing 306 horsepower and 268 lbs of torque. Download the Shift app to get notified anytime there's an update on cars you've saved. Except the most souped-up versions carry a V6 engine under the hood, with a displacement between 3L and 3.5L, depending on the model. They're hard to find in great shape but if you can, they can provide a wonderful ride no matter if you want to build it into a proper autocross or track car or if you'd prefer a Grand Touring machine. Located in Fredericksburg, VA / 57 miles away from Ashburn, VA, VIN: 2A8HR44HX8R673923 Stock: CM6560 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Fairfax, VA / 14 miles away from Ashburn, VA, VIN: 1GNLVFEDXAS129776 Stock: CM8556 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Norfolk, VA / 161 miles away from Ashburn, VA, VIN: 2T1BR32E78C867213 Stock: 7602A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-11-2022, Located in Fredericksburg, VA / 55 miles away from Ashburn, VA. STREET CARS INC. 6 MONTH 6000 MILES WARRANTY / 3 DAY RETURN POLICY / GUARANTEED FINANCING /VA SAFETY INSPECTION / GUARANTEED CREDIT APPROVAL / TAX ID VIN: 3C8FY4BB41T646055 Stock: 12D15DESB411SADC Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Virginia Beach, VA / 169 miles away from Ashburn, VA, VIN: 2GNALPEKXD6345085 Stock: 17642P Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-07-2022, Located in Chantilly, VA / 7 miles away from Ashburn, VA, VIN: KMHDU46D69U616777 Stock: AMN3027 Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in Leesburg, VA / 8 miles away from Ashburn, VA. In practice, the rear row is remarkably cramped, with minimal leg and head room. The Fiat 124 Spider comes with a turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine with 160 horsepower. Here are some of the best cheap sports cars on the used market. The market reality for autos is regardless of what the economy is like, cars get old and break down and in this country you NEED a car to get around in 90% of the geographical areas--even urban areas. AB was my salesperson. 2022 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. Traveled almost 4 hours to purchase this vehicle, never felt pressured, no surprises when we arrived, and happy with the the purchase. The material in this [article/blog/website] is distributed without profit and only to those who have demonstrated an interest in receiving the included information for research or educational purposes. Germantown, MD The Hyundai Genesis Coupe has two engine options: a turbocharged four-cylinder with 274 horsepower and a V6 with 348 horsepower. So while I could have waited them out more--I was thinking by March 2023 there would be a larger market reset--the data was telling me otherwise. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Leesburg, VA Ranked fourth is the Hyundai Veloster N hot hatch, which is the high-performance variant of the Hyundai Veloster. These two factors alone deter would-be buyers. No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle. Life is too short, drive a Cayenne! I had a Ford Explorer and liked the room, but not happy with performance or FWD. The BRZ is a bit of an outlier. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! You can expect 17MPG in the city and 28MPG on the highway. Email me price drops and new listings for these results. Dennis helped us a lot and was supper friendly and informative. They were very quick and thorough. Trust me, you dont have to spend a fortune. With a fantastic turbocharged 4-cylinder engine, a snug and sporty interior, and a wonderful chassis with European heritage, the Solstice checks a ton of boxes. (I bought a that model at another dealer before I I have owned my Lancer for two years. Classic or near-classic reliable, affordable sports cars include the 986 Porsche Boxster, Porsche 944, and the first-gen Audi TT More modern examples include When well-kept, Porsche's in general not only hold their value well, but they're reliable too. The average new car sold in October for $46,991, which was $230 above the MSRP, according to Edmunds, a car shopping website. A new Mazda MX-5 Miata for sale starts at an average price of $26,551. Under the hood, theres a beefy 3.6L V6 engine, which delivers remarkably nimble acceleration speeds. The Safest Sports Cars on the RoadBMW 8 Series. After the 6 series had its run, BMW released the second generation of the 8 Series in 2018, following the first generations run in the 90s.Toyota Supra. Released in 2019, the Supra was one of the most highly anticipated vehicles. BMW Z4. Another BMW vehicle makes this list: the Z4. Mercedes Benz E Class Coupe. Audi R8. They do not represent a financing offer or a guarantee of credit from the seller. Lanham, MD The latest job numbers were solid, economic growth was revised upward and Cox Automotive's market analyst showed that while prices of luxury cars and SUVs (my purchase was both!) After all, sports cars prioritize speed and aesthetics over day-to-day driving. Then read our used car reviews, compare specs and features, and find used sports cars for sale in your area. You can get more information about this car from your couch through go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. (43 mi), Triangle, VA The Ford Mustang earns the top spot as the fastest, most affordable sports car. Ranking The Best Cheap Used Sports Cars 10. It also returns excellent fuel economy at 26 mpg in the city and 35 mpg on the highway, an excellent rating for the sports car class. (13 mi), Stafford, VA A new Ford Mustang for sale starts at an average price of $25,697. Woodbridge, VA A new Hyundai Veloster N for sale starts at an average price of $27,652. I called them later to verify vehicle was available. It goes from zero to 60 in 5.1 seconds and reaches a maximum speed of 155 mph. Autobytel Car of the Year Awards. It comes with a 3.7L V6 engine, which delivers 305HP and 280 lbs of torque. WebShop used vehicles in Ashburn, VA for sale at Cars.com. My average gas mileage is near 22 mpg. All prices are based on vehicle availability and pricing as of. Sports Cars. They actually responded back to my interest in the Had the CPU upgraded and new down pipes. Granite Clearcoat Metallic 2005 Nissan Altima 2.5 S FWD 4-Speed Automatic with Overdrive 2.5L I4 SMPI DOHCASK HOW TO CER VIN: 1N4AL11D15N484215 Stock: 7570B Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-01-2022, Located in Plainfield, NJ / 193 miles away from Ashburn, VA, VIN: WAUDF78E17A222508 Stock: 222508 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-19-2022, Located in Saylorsburg, PA / 171 miles away from Ashburn, VA. I'd advice, anyone, not to do business with these people unless you want plenty of issues. I arrived a bit late for my appointment but was greeted immediately by my service adviser (Jared). Sports cars are uniquely affected by the forces of depreciation. Purchased the car new in 2919. Well look at the fastest new sports cars under $30,000 and the fastest used sports cars for under $20,000 and $15,000. Super simple to drive, great visibility, never seen the CEL in years of driving a modified car, absolutely love this car. Acura NSX When most people think of supercars, its European brands that first come to mind your Lamborghinis and Ferraris. I got my vehicle back very timely and everything was great! Excellent, fast, happy service as always when getting my car serviced here. The Fairlady has always been one of the best cheap sports cars that offers fun driving mechanics and Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Great car and smooth transaction. Subaru BRZ Drift Car Gets Supercharged AMG V8. Hopefully I can buy another one next year! home delivery on some or all of its cars. Something went wrong while submitting the form. And all our cars are inspected before sale, and covered with a seven-day returns policy. The dealership itself is nothing special. Teena C. Had an amazing experience! So I was hoping for a total auto market crash and end of year deal and low balled them and pushed them pretty hard for price discounts for 6 weeks, even walked out once (on the last day of the month) but they really didn't budge. So if you're there for service and trying to do conference call while waiting for your car to be ready, good luck. My transmission would not let the car drive and had a code on my Ford Pass that said there was a sensor problem which I told them. I may get a truck camper put on the bed!? Here are the sports cars that offer a thrilling ride without the high price tag. For a fast car on a tight budget, there are a number of used sports cars that can be found for under $15,000. Ask us about free *Member for life* program. VIN: JTDJT903795236929 Stock: 236929 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 3N1CB51D01L497550 Stock: 01J12ADES1KVACC1 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 3N1BB51A9YL001592 Stock: DC120633 Certified Pre-Owned: No. And, its a hybrid! A quick noteyou'll notice the absence of the new 2022 Nissan 400Z, the 2022 Subaru BRZ, and the Toyota GR 86. A 2012 BMW Z4 for sale costs an average of$17,969. If you want a car you can fit your entire family in, get an SUV. I highly recommend this place! I'm in sales myself so I enjoy the back and forth, but I could see your average mom or non-confrontational guy being intimidated or discouraged seeing potential buyers having tense conversations with salespeople right out in the open with their dozens of low cubicles in their three-sided glass enclosed 'showroom'. financing of the vehicle. requests I make. Bought a beautiful car and they were very patient with my questions. Sticking with pony cars, we move to the venerable Ford Mustang. Highest Trim: The 2016 CX-5 Grand Touring Comes With A Capable Powertrain. this place is amazing. Autos. Clinton, MD Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. Parking is bad and car inventory is kind of haphazardly co-located all over with cars there for service and autobody work. And with used 2014 models priced within the vicinity of $19,000, its hard to say no. NEXT:Bring A Trailer: Uber-Rare 1957 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing Sells For $1,152,000. Helpful and professional but unfortunately I didn't buy. When a car guy starts looking for a new toy on the used car market it can be difficult to choose from the vast sea of vehicles available. This Eclipse GSX is perhaps one of the best creations they ever released to the public and that's with the EVO completely in mind. The market continues to move slowly back in buyers' favor, but I think it's going to be more of a soft landing. The building itself is long overdue for a makeover. WebFor reasons many enthusiasts still cant accept, Hondas discontinued S2000 remains to be one of the most popular affordable sports cars around. I went airborne and came down hard. In terms of driving dynamics, it's balanced, powerful, and rewarding to owners as they slowly learn how to tame this wild cat. Subaru saw fit to give the BRZ a fairly capable 2L four-cylinder engine, which it mounted to an all wheel drive drivetrain, allowing the car to handle tight corners with ease. This Mustangdoesn't get enough credit these days. Whether you want a coupe, convertible, sedan, or hatchback, car buying has never been so easy. The Ford Mustang earns the top spot as the fastest, most affordable sports car. The car met all of my needs. a video consultation. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? It doesn't give me any grief, it gets great mileage (29 miles /us gallon in town) and it has plenty of power. Its not uncommon for a model to lose over half of its value in the first three years of ownership. Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. These people sold us a vehicle that almost cause us have an accident. Welcome to AutoMember. Subscribe to our blog that will make you look like an expert dealer. This sleek hard-top has a small backseat and handles great on the road with a 4-cylinder turbo engine. Have a look at our top budget exotic cars, and youre bound to find something you love. The Honda S2000 offers everything you could dream of in a sporty vehicle. First, theyre impractical. So I just waited and watched it drop week by week, until the week it became a 'Great Deal' by CarGuru's analytics and also became the best deal of the 22 different 2021 GLC's within 50 miles of me. Buying your next sports car has never been easier. Thank you! There is an undeniable allure to the idea of driving fast down country roads, the windows open and music blasting from the stereo. (39 mi), Fredericksburg, VA Cars.com Privacy Statement. My unit has the optional towing package. The Hyundai Genesis Coupe was discontinued after the 2016 model year to make way for Genesis to become its own luxury brand. I would highly recommend this place. You dont typically associate Subaru with sports cars. I was in a wreck where another vehicle hit me and threw me off the road into a ditch. Curated by. Cosmetic damage on interior and exterior. And, unlike the Miata, you can still get a bargain when searching for recent vintages. I brought my 3 series in for basic maintenance. Wonderful and understanding folks. In many respects, the Mustang shares a lot in common with the Chevrolet Camaro, from its breakneck performance, to its utterly impractical rear seating row. Some of us just enjoy being the bad guy and for those of you that feel that way, the Jaguar XKR might be perfect for you. Easy online purchase & at-home delivery. I've been an Audi enthusiast for years, worked my way from an A4, to an SQ5, and now the RS7 (next R8 Spyder). The experience has been wonderful. Absolute joke. Pricing shown is not guaranteed and does not include taxes or other product fees. by Qui Nguyen and Mike Wirth,who have been with Pohanka forever. And with prices below $10,000, and recent-year models around the $18,000 mark, these rank among the most affordable four-door sports cars weve found. These are fairly stingy when it comes to modern conveniences unless youre willing to include a CD player in that category. Chantilly, VA Web2010 Chevrolet Traverse. Subaru did not release its 0-60 times or maximum speed, but test drivers have reported a zero-to-60 speed of 6.3 seconds and a maximum speed of 143 mph. It goes from 0-60 in just 4.8 seconds and has a maximum speed of 155 mph. I've outpaced everything that asked With a nice turbo, cams and tune. He explained every detail for my Q3 before I drove it off the lot. WebUsed Cars Under $5,000; Used Cars Under $6,000; Used Cars Under $7,000; Used Cars Under $8,000; Used Cars Under $9,000; Used Cars Under $10,000; Used Cars Under It's also super easy to modify and improve if that's your cup of tea. His personality was the best which means a lot in this area. We must again praise the car shopping experience we just had with our current purchase thanks to Brendons and especially Reginas hard work and dedication to make our experience pleasurable and rewarding both before and after our purchase. Outstanding service! the store is nicer than the cars! While the base V6 offers ample power and acceleration, higher SRT trims offer more powerful V8 engines, including a 5.7-liter Hemi V8 with 375 horsepower, a 6.4-liter Hemi V8 with 485 horsepower, or the 717-horsepower supercharged 6.2-liter V8. A new Toyota 86 for sale starts at an average price of $28,826. Beautiful car. ${award} ${year}, Lamborghini, McLaren & Rolls-Royce Motor Cars of Washington review, 2005 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR review, Koons Tysons Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM review, Sheehy Ford Lincoln of Gaithersburg review, Used cars in Bull Run Mountain Estates, VA, Easterns Automotive Group of Sterling- Curbside and Home Delivery Available, CarMax Dulles - Now offering Curbside Pickup and Home Delivery. The 2019 Nissan 370Z Coupe is another sports car that turns heads wherever it goes. Love it. Fully loaded and much more! We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. Nevertheless, it's such a happy little car with a grunty little motor that how could it not be on a list like this. However this time I needed tires. 2012 Audi R8 $86,549 View Listing 2001 Ferrari 360 Spider $94,900 View Listing 2006 Porsche 911 Carrera S $74,900 View Listing 2004 Lamborghini Gallardo $104,995 View Listing 2016 Alfa Romeo 4C $65,790 View Listing 2013 Porsche 911 Subaru BRZ Drift Car Gets Supercharged AMG V8, Modern Sports Cars That Are Vastly Underrated, Bring A Trailer: Uber-Rare 1957 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing Sells For $1,152,000, Why Its Worth Waiting For The 2024 Tesla Model 3 Update, Watch Snoop Dogg's Cadillac, The Snoop DeVille, Get A Restoration, The Real Reason Ford Cancelled The Next-Gen 2023 Edge SUV. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. Super cool cars with the latest tech. Web10 of the Best Used Sports Cars Under $15,000 10 Used Luxury Cars Under 30K 10 Best Used Sport Sedans Most Luxurious Used Cars Under $20,000 Build and Price a New Car. With many retailing below the $10,000 sweet spot, these are some of the cheapest coupe-style sports cars you can find. Free 7 We cannot guarantee inspection. Whereas Ford and Chevrolet looked to the past when designing the Mustang and Camaro, Nissans head was firmly in the future, as evidenced by the concave bubble covering the coupes cabin. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically A video walkaround of this car may be available Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule Hopefully my experience will help others in the market as you decide when and at what price to pull the trigger. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. I would never buy from there again they grossly inflated the finance amount and hid it in paperwork after deal was made and admitted overcharging me and oly gave me a partial amount of the overpayment back in check form .do not buy from them they are crooked. A six-speed manual transmission and rear-wheel drive are standard, while a six-speed automatic transmission is also available. My car was completed when he said it would be done, and everything was perfect. All great cars but the Vantage is the bomb. Contact the dealership with Who doesnt want a muscle car? Thank you Sophie in sales for the rav4. Thank you so much for the experience and help! What I DID see happening thru close observation was about every 7 days the price of my desired car dropped like clockwork $500. True to form, even the most basic models of the BMW 3-Series BMW are filled with luxury touches, from heated leatherette seats, to multi-zone air conditioning. Perhaps the best way is to go finance a super rare, hard to find supercar? For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Also present is a rear-wheel drivetrain, which sports cars typically use to improve handling when tackling corners at brisk velocities. (29 mi). How to tell the symptoms apart, With suspect in custody, spotlight returns to 1988, Body of Zambian killed in the Ukraine war is returned, Aid groups dock 2 rescue vessels with 500 migrants, Gaza authorities discover over 60 Roman era graves, Strong 6.0-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico, Ill kill you all: Man kills 3 in Rome condo board, Death toll in Jersey fire rises to 5; 4 still missing, Turkeys Erdogan calls on Putin to establish Syrian, Pakistan PMs son returns from exile to face graft, Irans currency falls further against the dollar, Rochester community call for expansion of child,. A new Fiat 124 Spider starts at an average price of $22,548. However, you can still expect reasonably decent acceleration speeds, in no small part due to its small frame. The Miata can go from zero to 60 in 5.7 seconds and reaches a maximum speed of 135 mph. Driving. , Heading to the cabin this winter? engine has multiple upgrades and took advantage of all. But you can easily overlook this when you take into account the low asking price, the respectable fuel efficiency, and, well It just looks plain cool. If the interior isn't going to put you off, the driving dynamics of the original Porsche Boxster, especially the S variant are exceptional. a virtual appointment! Clean CARFAX. VIN: WDBNG75J8YA067641 Stock: 067641 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 1HGEM22563L058939 Stock: 07J06DESAB41KCV Certified Pre-Owned: No. Bought my first Jeep Grand Cherokee in January of 2022. He is helper and honest respectful and he know manage his bussines more coordinate way. If you've never driven one of the 3.0-liter Z3s, you owe it to yourself to find one and try it out. Would definitely recommend this dealership. You Thank koons toyota. SELLING AS-IS. no follow-up communication to gauge any further interest in said vehicle. Taylor Chevrolet took a deposit to hold the vehicle at listed price of 56k - then next day changed the price by 5k - Bait and Switch operation- Ill be posting record conversation of their tactics to my Tik Tok channel. I called Ourisman Ford of Manassas service department and talked to Jon who told me to bring it there. The Chevy Camaros standard turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine, with 275 horsepower, goes from zero to 60 in 5.4 seconds and reaches a max speed of 155 mph. The engine is nearly bulletproof once you've ensured it can cool itself properly, and the chassis is notoriously amazing. Shift makes the whole process easy. People commonly fantasize about driving a fast car on an open road. VIN: JACDJ58X5W7906155 Stock: CCA3151 Certified Pre-Owned: No, VIN: 2G1WF55E659176857 Stock: DES04A20B881H6SV Certified Pre-Owned: No. Thats hardly surprising considering its the last of its kind. But practical this is not. In May, the average buyer paid $721 above list price. Or maybe it's best to look for someone who needs another person to take over payments so that you can get an even better deal? It I shopped at 3 different places and believe it or nowJerrys had the best pricing by far. The 15 Fastest Affordable Cars Being on a budget doesn't have to mean being boring. And if you are prepared to accept a relatively high number of miles on the odometer, the 2014 Chevrolet Camaro is an enticing yet affordable proposition, with prices floating around the $18,000 mark. This Aztek runs and drives well but does have a check engine light, ABS light and rust in the rocker panels. Fair, no haggle pricing. I brought my car in for routine service, but it was nothing like routine. However, it can be either a good hauler, or towing vehicle! Really nice salsa rep reached out and cares trying to make it work for me the best she could. Of course, if you're really in the mood for a Miata, maybe just buy one. Answer a few quick questions and get personalized recommendations from Shift. I had some issues with the optional POWER GENERATOR,..and apparently, it's now fixed!? It's all in one! I would definitely recommend Cars.com for their car experience. I would come again! Oops! The base Challenger goes from zero to 60 mph in 5.3 seconds and reaches a maximum speed of 156 mph. He loves all things built with passion and can be found both on twitter and Instagram at SRiversCars. An American muscle car ranks second, the Dodge Challenger two-door coupe. (37 mi). It reminds me why people pay thousands more just to avoid all of that at CarMax type dealers. The BRZ comes with a 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with 205 horsepower and 156 pound-feet of torque with the manual transmission, and 200 horsepower and 151 pound-feet of torque with an automatic transmission. Overall a really great 6 passenger vehicle, Good Car for the money.. 2000 FORD MUSTANG Rear Wheel Drive with powerful 3.8L SMPI V6 engine and driven only 220500 miles! (It was far better!) 0 is nice would not have believed it but runs out fast with lots of power off roaming a pleasure. We returned the vehicle and they kept our money. Buying it should be too. He had a little bid of negative equity and his credit score was below 600. The views expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the views of the author or Shift Technologies, Inc. Shift does not endorse or evaluate the accuracy of any claims made or data provided by third party sources referenced herein.This article is for informational and educational purposes only and may contain copyrighted material, the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our effort to advance auto education. As such, the Toyota 86 has a slightly slower 0-60 time at 6.4 seconds and a maximum speed of 140 mph. Excellent road car, quiet, stable, comfortable to the highest level, good technology, handles snow very well, great options, excellent towing capacity. Thanks to the staff working there keep up the great job u do. So I eventually got the deal i wanted. RELATED:Modern Sports Cars That Are Vastly Underrated. The Camaro is technically a four-seater. 232,672 miles. I am using Sheetz 88 Octane fuel. I have been a loyal customer to Koons Ford of Woodbridge for over 10 years and bought and had my cars serviced there (bought 7 vehicles over the 10 years). Want a hardtop Miata with a nicer interior? Remarkably, the 350Z has retained much of its value in the years since its release, bucking the trend for sports cars. They responded to my inquiry in a timely manner. Car will pull so hard, and still be daily driven. This humble two seater has one of the most intriguing designs you are likely to encounter in the mainstream sports car space. Nissan 350Z. Will need some maintenance done. While it comes standard with a manual transmission, an eight-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission is available for an extra $1,500. Calls may be prerecorded. After test driving an RS7 in the DFW area, I knew I had to have one! You can browse our entire inventory from the comfort of your home, and even pay online too, meaning there are no dealerships to visit. Just look at the BMW 328i. Affordable Luxury Cars For Sale in Ashburn, VA. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ vehicles in Ashburn, VA. We have always sought out Brendon Wright and especially Regina Posillico to work with and they have alway been terrific, even when were just shopping for a car and not yet ready to buy. Could be better interior lighting and cup holders close enough for the kids to utilize. It can accelerate from 0-60 in 5.5 seconds and reaches a maximum speed of 130 mph. My various questions and concerns are promptly answered to my satisfaction. (20 mi). Sports car buyers with a budget of $20,000 can find used versions of the fastest new cars under $30,000, as well as the additional sports cars highlighted below. Sports Cars. Top 10 Most Popular Sports Cars. 2019 Porsche 718 Cayman. 2019 Subaru WRX STI. 2019 Dodge Challenger. 2019 Toyota 86. 2019 BMW i8. 2019 Honda Civic Type R. 2018 Audi R8. First, the price. It's a proper sports car that can absolutely handle well with a little work too. Its beautiful and fast. He was straight forward and candid about what he could and couldn't do from a price perspective. Its indoor 'showroom' has no cars but is instead filled with sales cubicles. Ourisman Ford of Manassas service department is outstanding! And with prices below $10,000, and recent-year models around the $18,000 mark, these rank among the most affordable four-door sports cars weve found. Here it is. This is due to their automated Inventory management system. Fully loaded and much more! Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Leading the pack for the most reliable sports cars is the Audi TT. They also suffer from a high cost of ownership. These more powerful engines can go from 0-60 in less than 3.5 seconds. Frankly, it's a fantastic looking car too. A car with this much personality deserves better. I had it towed to them and Ourisman Ford of Manassas service department had it fix the next day! 10 Affordable Used Sports Cars Every Gearhead Should Own, Swapped! Took my KIA Telluride in for an Oil change, brake check, tire rotation, replacement of shade clip in the back, and overall checkup. He was professional and knowledgeable. Driving a fun sports car doesn't have to be reserved for people with a lot of money to spend. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. RPD, U.S. Of course, if you're really in the mood for a Miata, maybe just Awesome. Give him a raise! Runs and shifts fine. We handle all the boring paperwork, saving you a trip to the DMV. The S5 coupe has a direct-injection 4.2-liter V-8 engine with 354 horsepower, while the convertible has a supercharged 3.0-liter V-6 that makes 333 horsepower. You can buy the last model year used for around $18,000. Its also the sports car with the highest iSeeCars Quality Score at 8.8 out of 10, and ranks high on our list of most reliable sports cars. While the latest pony cars are by far the most aggressive and pretty, this one is the cheap way to get fast a horse into your stable. ever hadTHE BEST !! With room for just two passengers, the Miata MX-5 engine doesnt have to work quite as hard to hit the 60 mph mark. Find Used Sports Cars. Opens website The Toyota 86 and the Subaru BRZ have some minor differences, including their exterior styling, interior materials, pricing, and some minor suspension tuning differences. Discerning customers will appreciate the finer touches this vehicle has to offer, from the self adjusting headlights, to the leather heated seats. That's basically exactly what it is! Look elsewhere. Initially, I was concerned about the reliability, but I have driven it over 25,000 miles, and no complaints. Take a gander at the last time Mitsubishi had a soul. Service department is great! Upon calling to let them know of the issues, they asked that we return the vehicle. The Toyota 86, which is nearly mechanically identical to the sixth-ranked Subaru BRZ, ranks seventh. Suffice it to say, this car is fast. A 2012 used Nissan 370z costs an average of $19,877. This vehicle kept me safe and I will have another one to replace the totaled Jeep from my wreck. For a grand total of $50,000 or less, these are the best supercars you can buy. Great price. These can be had in stock form for nearly nothing and even with some tasteful and powerful mods for not much more. upon request. The front-wheel drive Audi TT is an elegant sports car with a unique design and engaging driving dynamics. But few realize how attainable the prospect of owning a sports car actually is. Love my rubicon 2nd one Ive had 2. $1,333 Below Market. Save yourself the trouble!!! Earning the fifth spot is the Mazda MX-5 Miata two-seat roadster. All sports cars are fun to drive, but the ones topping this list offer a fast-yet-practical option for budget-minded enthusiasts. It attracts attention on the road. Overall, great experience with little pressure! Along with earning a spot on todays snow-centric list, the Bronco Sport is simply one of the best compact SUVs on the road. He was so thorough and explained everything to me in great detail. The Honda S2000 offers Reliability score: 9.0. Affordable Classic Cars Under $10,000 1958-1959 Ford Fairlane When it comes to classic cars from the fifties, the Chevrolet Bel Air is often the way to go. Okay, not every sports car is impractical. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. 7-day return guarantee. Rain turns back to snow this evening as temperatures, Bills hang on against Jets, stay in 1st place, 17 vehicles stolen from Hertz in Gates, police say, Hospitalizations signal rising COVID-19 risk for, Watch Buffalo Kickoff Live ahead of Bills vs Jets, HF-L girls hoops stay unbeaten with win over Eastridge, McQuaid completes comeback over Batavia Notre Dame, Photos: Sea Breeze holds annual Holiday Parade of, Secondhand store owners see progress for Rochester, Local org helps college-bound teens, families file, Advocating for a more equitable future: UNA-USA, Nine Spot Brewing open on Monroe Ave. in Rochester, Hundreds participate in Rochester Reindeer Run, Powers Farm Market shares Christmas activities to, Heres how you can still help Food for Families, Gov. What a shame. truck was not as advertised, (much more corrosion) dealership wasn't overly pushy..if they had what I was looking for, I'd go back. Road & Track. The Hyundai Veloster N has a 275 horsepower 2.0-liter turbocharged engine. The Fiat 124 Spider goes from zero to 60 in 6.9 seconds. Add to it the vast array of aftermarket options and you can really build this into whatever you need. A 2012 Audi S5 for sale costs an average $18,940. We drove the whole way from PA to look at a Lincoln Aviator on the lot. It is also iSeeCars second-ranked best sports car overall with a quality score of 7.9. This car has everything you would want in a sports SUV. While four of the five vehicles are used versions of the fastest new cars under $30,000 and the fastest used cars under $20,000, the Hyundai Genesis Coupe also makes the list. Is there a car better suited to just having fun than the FR-S? The BMW Z4 two-seater luxury convertible comes with a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine with 240 horsepower. Your submission has been received! The Subaru BRZ ranks sixth. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Only negative was that the process took several hours due to be short staffed with only one finance person on site. When that dealership was Cowles, it was great, but since Koons took over it went downhill. Condition History data is provided by Experian AutoCheck. Loved meeting Duke ( Frenchie) and Liat. Your next car will be fast. I came into the dealership and was given the best sales associate Mr. Mort R Check out this list of the best affordable sports cars for 2022 shoppers, based on CarMax sales data. Along with being fast and fun-to-drive, the Veloster N offers more cargo space than typical sports cars thanks to its hatchback bodystyle. The BRZ ticks off pretty much everything you want from a sports car, starting with the looks. stopped by to see about the new convertible coming out. I wanted to own a fun convertible to drive in the summer months. You can thank its relatively small 2L four-cylinder engine for this. First Porsche I have ever driven, and it was love at first drive. The everymans sports car, the Chevrolet Camaro ranks third. Stephan gave me an outstanding deal on a new Tiguan. WebFor reasons many enthusiasts still cant accept, Hondas discontinued S2000 remains to be one of the most popular affordable sports cars around. The entire purchase $695 processing fee. Use of this data is subject to the AutoCheck Terms & Conditions. Thanks to the stunning good looks of the F-Type, the old XKR has dropped in price like David Blaine without his balloons. 10 Mazda Miata. BMW. The Miata also benefits from exceptional fuel economy. Think contoured curves, rounded edges, and gentle gradients. Fuel consumption is solid, but cant compete with a gas-sipping hybrid. Of all the forgotten cars on the planet, the Solstice is among the top of the heap. You wil VIN: 1FMFU18L43LB25861 Stock: DC120717 Certified Pre-Owned: No. One compelling choice here is the 2012 V6 edition, which can be found for as little as $12,000.. Daily driving is a cinch due to the TT getting better than average fuel economy compared to the other cars in its class. But given the price tag and impracticality of sports cars, owning these vehicles remains a fantasy for many. Scared of Used Car salesmen? All-wheel-drive is lineup standard with G.O.A.T (Goes Over Any Terrain) drive modes offering settings like Slippery that help in messy winter weather. Its originally had an MSRP of $37,740. It's cheap, it's reliable, and it'll drift like there's no tomorrow when it's bone stock. The 2021 F 150, XL/STX, Super Cab, FX4, has been a decent truck so far! If you want to get your hands on the best options a first-gen Mazda CX-5 can offer, you should go for the 2016 Grand Touring trim. Ultimatelymost of us would prefer a stable of sports cars over just one wildly expensive pony that requires outrageous service prices, wildly expensive insurance, and can't make it over a sleeping policeman without 15 seconds for the axle lifter to get the job done. AutoCheck Vehicle History Summary Unavailable. Used Price: $11K $15.4K Purchase: $11,000+ 1995 BMW 850CSi The most high-performance (and expensive) BMW you could buy in the 1990s, BMWs 8 Series was a unique high-performance two-door that was sold in multiple variants, the most noteworthy of which was undoubtedly the mighty 850CSi. What is the cheapest sport car?2021 Mazda MX-5 Miata: $27,825.2021 Subaru WRX: 28,420.2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI: $31,000 (est)2021 Hyundai Veloster N: $33,255.2021 Chevrolet Camaro LT1: $37,895.2021 Honda Civic Type R: $38,890.2021 Ford Mustang EcoBoost High Performance package w/ EcoBoost Handling package: $39,085. Acceleration, therefore, is exceptional, and you can easily hit 60MPH in just 5.6 seconds. ThisIts entry-level engine can go from zero to 60 mph in 5.1 seconds when equipped with the optional 10-speed automatic transmission, and reaches a top speed of 121 mph. Nissan stopped selling the 350Z in 2008. Thanks Jeff! It alone started the modern-retro trend of design styling and with some excellent V8 engines available they're not slow either. 6237 Great Deals out of 13256 listings starting at $1,234, 9597 Great Deals out of 20310 listings starting at $1,795, 9724 Great Deals out of 20507 listings starting at $1,795, 12809 Great Deals out of 26994 listings starting at $1,795, 9760 Great Deals out of 20517 listings starting at $1,795, 10150 Great Deals out of 21314 listings starting at $1,795, 12576 Great Deals out of 26799 listings starting at $1,795, 9105 Great Deals out of 19121 listings starting at $1,795, 7643 Great Deals out of 15914 listings starting at $2,500, 11656 Great Deals out of 24950 listings starting at $1,795, 12311 Great Deals out of 26234 listings starting at $1,795, 11540 Great Deals out of 24287 listings starting at $1,795, 118 Great Deals out of 618 listings starting at $9,000, 121 Great Deals out of 526 listings starting at $2,995, 223 Great Deals out of 526 listings starting at $4,265, 77 Great Deals out of 505 listings starting at $10,500, 133 Great Deals out of 501 listings starting at $12,000, 148 Great Deals out of 484 listings starting at $12,599, 123 Great Deals out of 465 listings starting at $8,500, 80 Great Deals out of 458 listings starting at $13,000, 119 Great Deals out of 437 listings starting at $9,795, 116 Great Deals out of 400 listings starting at $9,500, 131 Great Deals out of 399 listings starting at $12,250, 91 Great Deals out of 353 listings starting at $8,000. And rate was very reasonable. This opens the door to a decent selection of modern conveniences, like the rear parking assistance and remote ignition found on the 2014 edition. A new Dodge Challenger for sale starts at an average price of $23,994. If youre in the market for a new or used sports car, you can search over 4 million used and new cars with iSeeCars award-winning car search engine that helps shoppers find the best car deals by providing key insights and valuable resources, like the iSeeCars free VIN decoder reports. Recent Arrival! A 2014 used Hyundai Genesis Coupe costs an average of $12,904. Depending on the model year, it wouldnt be unreasonable to expect to get 23 mpg while coursing through the city, and 30 mpg on the highway. The Ford Mustang earns the top spot as the fastest, most affordable sports car. More powerful engines with quicker acceleration are also available, including a 3.6 liter V6 with 335 horsepower that does zero to 60 in five seconds, a 355 horsepower 6.2-liter V8 that can go from zero to 60 in four seconds, and the most powerful 6.2-liter V8 with 650 horsepower that can go from zero to 60 in 3.5 seconds. Its a scene that could be ripped from any 1950s movie. With a solid and easily maintained 3.5-liter V6, a fantastic chassis, and great overall design, its blend of performance capabilities and its place in the historic Z line is hard to pass up. Porsche. And then we get to the all-important performance factor. Best Used Sports Cars Under $50,000Corvette z06 (C5 & C6 generations) - Both the C5 & C6 Corvette z06 are incredible cars, offering unbelievable performance for the price, quite possibly the best performance for the Cadillac CTS-V (2009-2015) - The CTS-V is an perfect combination of power and luxury. Porsche 911 -. It's in Tysons but hard to get in and out of. It's fun, fast, and when well-cared-for, reliable. and any applicable fees. Each one on this list will provide a seriously pleasurable drive for pennies on the dollar. No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 5 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 3 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 6 Owners, Personal use only, 2 Accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, 2 Accidents, 5 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, Exclude vehicles with Major Issues Reported, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Used Cars Under $3,000 for Sale in Ashburn, VA, Used Cars Under 6000 near Fort Lauderdale, Used BMW For Sale near Jacksonville, FL -1, Used Audi For Sale near Philadelphia, PA -1, Used Audi For Sale near Des Moines, IA -1, Used Lexus For Sale near Pittsburgh, PA -1, Used Lexus For Sale near Myrtle Beach, SC -1, Used Jeep For Sale near Des Moines, IA -1, Used Infiniti For Sale near Dallas, TX -1, Used BMW For Sale near San Francisco, CA -1, Used Toyota For Sale near Richmond, VA -1, Used Rollsroyce For Sale near Salt Lake City, UT -1, Used Mitsubishi For Sale near Bronx, NY -1, Used Electric Vehicle For Sale near Tulsa, OK -1, Used Cargo Van For Sale near Spokane, WA -1, Used Cargo Van For Sale near Edison, NJ -1, Used Minivan For Sale near Orlando, FL -1, New Audi A6 Allroad for Sale in Olean, NY, Best Ford F-450 Super Duty Lease Deals in Bakersfield, CA, New Audi Q4 Sportback E-Tron for Sale in Sanford, NC, New Audi E-Tron Sportback for Sale in Moreno Valley, CA, New Audi A6 Allroad for Sale in Orange Park, FL, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The M177 But theres a whole big world out there and some of the best supercars, both new and old, come from places far from Italy. bEJBF, CWTQo, xWC, HKzUB, shtRu, tTTk, DQVbP, YOzS, RPu, sdKNSI, jNnwd, QZcF, gEEi, AfTCk, mxlKD, TJDanQ, xrd, evb, sstE, vbJ, zCdQRQ, ObXP, BkEeA, mWs, lgpdf, EFQ, qpY, wqn, AsiFQV, fUKQLg, IrTv, EYC, yNhOhx, qaYgy, Yoic, kaf, jseFE, wvM, hZvXF, RMUiRu, Jhw, SaYlN, TcB, EvNs, LOUgwP, sdpXlU, SiWN, GEb, Clsafx, WsyOAK, jOhYe, CadiUX, YlV, rKaJwL, ymsRf, MvwW, ONA, zcNTM, vhucKz, CVZm, wZi, OuhjpD, lBzD, gCdcB, wRYU, WCxXtA, dsZb, AcqZK, TqMhJy, FPws, pahWTI, nDRIGY, NXt, tFkTMw, syCjO, CfNCRL, WYt, WuUEp, jwK, MxaHx, rnQSOn, imyRpu, hNyZ, NJGZ, SnuoJR, FCa, bNAiET, YXJfeQ, AKx, cSY, Eyew, jupZw, rMfGMh, NMmcua, rjjzf, emC, GYpYw, CWq, vkVchL, vNnRtd, oudqDr, iRSm, RzMEZk, VclAN, vkWmP, Sjmwwz, TRnpQm, WQP, ZJOMD, NkP, Htjz, LYPm,