pllek amsterdam reservation

Thankfully you wont find burger and chips but you will find something for most. order some food, to be direct I order a Dorade fish for my friend. Would recommend. thank you so much for brighting our stay in Amsterdam with excellent food and service. Restaurant. Are you late? The cool service is something these restaurateurs care about. The food is mostly organic, prepared with seasonal vegetables and local product by chef Dimitry Mulder. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Amsterdam. Cozy and low-key restaurant with city beach. This post-industrial spot near the NDSM Wharf offers one of the best panoramic views of the River IJ and its banks, stretching from the Cruise Terminal to the Silodam and beyond. Really cool vibe indoors in the main dining area/bar. Both the view and the organic delights inside attract an inclusive crowd from young and hip creatives to older locals keen to catch an alternative view of the city. This fish came straight out of the FREEZER!! more. Bonfire, priceless view, and a very laid-back atmosphere. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. It is spacious. Fresh fish doesn't smell fishy when its prepared but this fish was really stinky in the mouth and really fishy. Tasty tartines, cod and sausages can make a profound impression on you. Openingstijden: vrijdag en zaterdag: 09:30 03:00 & zondag t/m donderdag: 09:30 01:00, PLLEK B.V. Is it worth booking for can you just turn up? We wanted something from the breakmenu but by now that was no longer an option :( It was very disappointing we waited for 45 minutes just for a cup of coffee that never came until we decided to leave. Please keep in mind that paying in our restaurant is only possible . Nice atmosphere, quite busy but, surprise surprise, the service staff was friendlyand attentive, the food came in a reasonable time and was of good quality. It took over half an hour to get our drinks after being seated, they then proceeded to take a very long time to ask us what food we would like to order. Their mojito quality is really on Miami Beach level . When they served it it looked really nice. Book the best deals of hotels to stay close to Pllek with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com! Book online, pay at the hotel. Book online, pay at the hotel. Pllek is one of the coolest Hotspots in Amsterdam. Pllek is a open-minded, relaxed restaurant in Amsterdam, full of surprises. We hold your table for a max of 15 minutes. Navigate38493786443, Owner at Pllek, responded to this review, DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam - NDSM Wharf. Pllek is one of the 30+ participating nightclubs in the Amsterdam Nightlife Ticket. Star dish though was the vegetarian curry. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Pleasant staff. Overall good experience, boar sausages which were fantastic. This makes . where do I board the ferry from and how much is it, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Amsterdam, Hotels near (AMS) Amsterdam-Schiphol Airport, British Restaurants for Large Groups in Amsterdam, Japanese Restaurants for Large Groups in Amsterdam, South American Restaurants for Lunch in Amsterdam, Restaurants for Group Dining in Amsterdam, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Amsterdam, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Amsterdam, Cafes for Families in Eastern Docklands (Oostelijk Havengebied), Desserts in Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier), International Restaurants in Grachtengordel-Zuid, Museum Quarter (Museumkwartier) Restaurants, Red Light District (De Wallen) Restaurants, Special occasions Restaurants in Amsterdam South. The food is pricey, services isnt great and food isnt something I would go back for again.More. Find hotels near Pllek, Netherlands online. No reservation costs. , Onze keuken is iedere dag tot 22:00 geopend! Find hotels near Pllek, the Netherlands online. This week I visited Pllek and Iorder some food, to be direct I order a Dorade fish for my friend. This is incredible. Received at 11:45 our menu where they explained we we would be able to choose from the breakfast and lunch menu. Regularly DJ's & live music. Food is extremely basic which makes the value poor. Please give us a call! The fish cost us 22 Euro. Sitting on the veranda, you can enjoy a great view. There's a side spot where they have bands, which is small and nice. We make conscious choices with our suppliers, products and ingredients and you will definitely notice that on our menu! We did enjoy a family diner at Pilek, the whole family did enjoy the meal, the service was great. It's nice to taste delicious cappuccino, mint tea or smoothies. GBP Choose your currency. . We had falafel, Mackerels and burger. 1000 waiters for a horrible service. Pllek is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: The most underrated things to do in Amsterdam, You Must Check Out This Hidden Gem In Amsterdam On Your Next Vacation, tt. Location It took over half an hour to get our drinks after being seated, they then proceeded to take a very long time to ask us what food we would like to order. Star dish though was the vegetarian curry. Great menu, good service on a unique location. TT Neveritaweg 59, Amsterdam View Website Earn 3X Points Save Paolo Espaola October 11, 2022 No one comes to Amsterdam for the balmy weather and beaches, so if you find yourself in the city on the rare warm day, you'll want to hop on the free ferry to the NDSM wharf across the Ij and claim any number of spots at the multi-purpose Pllek. This place is popular among Frommer's experts since they granted it 2 stars. Great location and the food and smoothies was actually very nice, Too bad about the terrible serviceMore. Their plans for Christmas are still mysterious and all we know is that you can still make a reservation for Christmas eve and second Christmas day. JETZT BUCHEN Live stage, Exotic music - Let's dance! Read good reviews of Pllek and were not disappointed. Our venue offers a private space next to our restaurant, that offers a raw, industrial and yet an intimate setting. Pllek is openminded, free, surprising, warm and creative, focusing on conscious life and sustainability. Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Drinks, Dutch, Bar, European, Healthy, International, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Parking Available, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Free Wifi, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Live Music. Neveritaweg 59, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services Pllek 130 reviews Claimed Beach Bars, Breakfast & Brunch Edit Open 9:30 AM - 3:00 AM (Next day) See 359 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Website menu Location & Hours Tt. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Visited here yesterday as an organised reunion with friends from across the world. We would love to be part of your thoughts and ideas to create a personal fitting! If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I had the Riccota Ravioli special, and my friend the Boar stew-both served luke warm andalthought cutely presented, left alot to be desired in regards to taste.More, Urban trendy style set in North Area of Amsterdam. Whilst eating our food I flagged a waitress down and said Im really sorry to bother you but I ordered a Coke Zero a while ago when all the other drinks were ordered and I havent received it yet to which I received a blunt, rude response that they were too busy - I never received the drink after this. Visited pllek on may 16 2020 duringen the corona sh#t. Passing by NDSM, visit this bar. At least 75% of what you can order is vegetarian, of which at least 25% vegan. I would recommend people to get a drink, but please do not order food here. The view is nice and you can have a good drink, but the food is expensive and FROZEN. Thankfully you wont find burger and chips but you will find something for most. Take a good rest on their beach with a good cocktail. We wanted something from the breakmenu but by now that was no longer an option :( This recent experience was well above my expectation!!!! Horrible service. 892 posts. Its a great place for drinks and enjoying the sun and the staff is absolutely lovely! I know its fish but there are rules to how fish should smell and be. Pllek // tt. The nearly wrap-around "beach" is awesome. Pllek, Amsterdam: See 1,146 unbiased reviews of Pllek, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #535 of 4,550 restaurants in Amsterdam. Every Sunday morning you can enjoy yoga with a view on the water. Don't like giving bad reviewsbut this was a sub par experienceMore, Pllek is actually one of my favorite summer/fall spots. dont go on Sundays. Guided Beer Bike Sightseeing Tour In Amsterdam CANCELLED. 25 minutes later somebody actually decided to take our order. I dont expect a lot, and I can appreciate when places are busy, but rude service is never acceptable. Avoid the place at weekends (flea market), Ive been at pllek a lot of times since I moved to Amsterdam and its one of my favourite places when it comes to the atmosphere! We do not accept cash, not even if you ask nicely. I was so disappointed when I noticed it. Please try again later. In addition to this, as the only person not drinking alcohol I asked for a Coke Zero when we ordered our next round of drinks - this never came. Would recommendMore, We came to the North part of Amsterdam to visit the Amsterdam Street Museum on a rainy summer Sunday. I Lived close by for years and when there since their beginning.. We serve an experience, without compromising on taste and quality! Neveritaweg 59 Amsterdam-North, 1033 WB Amsterdam The Netherlands +31 20 290 0020 Website Menu Open now : 09:30 AM - 12:00 AM See all (750) Food Service Value Atmosphere Mentioned in The most underrated things to do in Amsterdam 3 people said they would be right back or send somebody over. There were free ranging cars though! Plan your route. There's a side spot where they have bands, which is small and nice. I know its fish but there are rules to how fish should smell and be. The wait staff were actually "friendly" !!! Overall good experienceMore, We got the free ferry from central station to the north side of Amsterdam. Yes that's correct: we don't make any reservations for outside/beach/terrace The meat and fish we do serve, come from the wild and we work with as many locally sourced and organic products as possible. The service made our visit unbearable. PLLEK - 350 Photos & 128 Reviews - Beach Bars - Tt. However, the food(especially the dinner dishes) seems quite overpriced to me and is nothing special. Both the view and the organic delights inside attract an inclusive crowd from young and hip creatives to older locals keen to catch an alternative view of the city. Please read our policy carefully: Reservations are only for inside. En blijf op de hoogte van al het nieuws en de activiteiten van Pllek! Restaurant Pllek in Amsterdam is an example of what sustainability should look like today., I founded Pllek to create a nice small world, and with it contribute something positive to our big world, The food is always surprisingly good and in the summer you look out over the skyline of our own Amsterdam. Considering as a group of 5 who were drinking cocktails and eating, we spent hundreds of euros, so the service should have been much better. Come here for drinks and some nice beach bar vibes but dont expect high end cuisine!More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Considering as a group of 5 who were drinking cocktails and eating, we spent hundreds of euros, so the service should have been much better. Ruige Rakkers is THE Sunday activity on the wharf for everyone between 4 and 12 years old. *We cannot give any guarantee on your preference, Do you want to make a reservation for more than 8 people? Please try again later. We had a takeout dinner wich was AWESOME! The decor is really nice and the food is excellent. Nice place for a drink by the waterfront but the food was slop! T.T. >> Pllek >> christmas IN AMSTERDAM 2015 >> The hall next to restaurant Pllek in Amsterdam North will be transformed into a hall full of candles, linen table cloths and ambient lights. Thanks for your kind words, see you soon! 16.4k Followers, 396 Following, 892 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Pllek (@pllek_amsterdam) pllek_amsterdam. 1033 WB Amsterdam, Pllek Copyright 2022 All Rights Reserved Powered by Volle Smaken Cookiebeleid. Well done!!! We'll be back!. I wouldnt recommend. Lively, laid back vibe. We desperatelytried to have someone take our order. Feel good food, means: healthy, sustainable and sated food. Good availability and great rates. Order food online at Pllek, Amsterdam with Tripadvisor: See 1,132 unbiased reviews of Pllek, ranked #488 on Tripadvisor among 4,523 restaurants in Amsterdam. Your current currency is Pound sterling . 1033 WB Amsterdam, Pllek Copyright 2022 All Rights Reserved Powered by Volle Smaken Cookiebeleid. 25 minutes later somebody actually decided to take our order. An Amsterdam Nightlife Ticket includes 2 or 7 days access to Nightclubs, Experiences, and extras for 10. Book online, pay at the hotel. If you like the International cuisine, you should visit Pllek. The fish cost us 22 Euro. 396 following. Pllek, Super lkkert - Se 1.152 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 750 billeder og gode tilbud vedr. The most disappointed was not just the cost of the meal but it was disappointing to know that Amsterdam is close to seas and water and still Pllek manage to serve FROZEN FISH. Good draft beer, wine or craft beer are waiting for you at this spot. This bar with beach is really the best choice at ndsm . Really cool vibe indoors in the main dining area/bar. 125 reviews of Pllek "This place is AWESOME. Onze keuken is iedere dag tot 22:00 geopend! So a pretty long time .. tried to have someone take our order. Great location and the food and smoothies was actually very nice, Too bad about the terrible service, Great place for drinks and enjoying the sun. The view is nice and you can have a good drink, but the food is expensive and FROZEN. There was an error sending your application. . Whilst eating our food I flagged a waitress down and said Im really sorry to bother you but I ordered a Coke Zero a while ago when all the other drinks were ordered and I havent received it yet to which I received a blunt, rude response that they were too busy - I never received the drink after this. Neveritaweg 59 Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. You will certainly appreciate the homey atmosphere and spectacular fireplace. Rijksweg 65, Valkenburg aan de Geul, 6325 AB. Pllek, Amsterdam: See 1,135 unbiased reviews of Pllek, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #508 of 4,523 restaurants in Amsterdam. Service was very friendly. Trust me this was from the freezer and not fresh. They have a lack of snacks and to find out there main dishes come out of the freezer is so DISRESPECTFUL.More, Slow service, disgusting food and long queues for everything. Please check our . PLLEK - 352 Photos & 129 Reviews - Tt. Interesting and inexpensive menu. and attentive, the food came in a reasonable time and was of good quality. When they served it it looked really nice. Come here for drinks and some nice beach bar vibes but dont expect high end cuisine! Constructed from old shipping containers and making the most of recycled materials and maritime objects, Pllek's interior is as memorable and welcoming as its exterior. Tours from $ 577.87. Pllek Claimed Review Save Share 1,153 reviews #467 of 3,651 Restaurants in Amsterdam $$ - $$$ Dutch Bar International tt. 25 min to bring 2 teas and the refused to warm up our babys food. Neveritaweg 59, Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands - Restaurant Reviews - Phone Number - Yelp 128 reviews of Pllek "This place is AWESOME. This was a Wednesday dinner time - notexactly peak season or timing. Amsterdam, Holland p Tripadvisor. Low prices are to be expected at Pllek. Helpful staff and really good food. Please give us a call! Huge outside zone. And did you know we also throw cool events & parties? No reservation costs. Due to a situation I had here five years ago (and refused to spend my money there again). There was an error sending your application. 59, En blijf op de hoogte van al het nieuws en de activiteiten van Pllek! The attentive staff meets you at this bar all year round. But little did we know it had a horrible taste. Pleasant staff. 1033 WB althought cutely presented, left alot to be desired in regards to taste. With our menu we contribute to a better world. Everything you eat or drink at our restaurant is carefully selected from the best suppliers so you can order everything from our menu, with confidence and a peace of mind. The dont heat babys food. While the views were nice and the food was OK, the menu is very limited, it gets very busy and the service was terrible. But little did we know it had a horrible taste. 16.4K followers. Interesting and inexpensive menu. Are you late? Therefore this private space is suitable for many different events from weddings, meetings, congresses, birthday celebrations and much more. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Amsterdam Tourism Amsterdam Hotels Amsterdam Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam Holiday Rentals NDSM uses cookies. And naturally, the quality of food and drink is high on the priority list too, with lunches and dinners only making use of the highest quality organic products. Yes that's correct: we don't make any reservations for outside/beach/terrace; Outside is available for free entry/walk-ins. So I was sat there without a drink with my meal for over three hours. We had falafel, Mackerels and burger. Hop on the free ferry from the city's Central Station for the 15-minute ride to the NDSM wharf, an old shipyard that's transformed into a hipster haven with restaurants, bars, and artists' studios. Part of tour terrace his is heated. The food is pricey, services isnt great and food isnt something I would go back for again. We had lunch and it was delicious plus they've upgraded their bier menu with some yummy brews.Food: 5/5|Service: 5/5|Atmosphere: 5/5 More. Neveritaweg 59 Amsterdam-North, 1033 WB Amsterdam The Netherlands. Pllek This post-industrial spot near the NDSM Wharf offers one of the best panoramic views of the River IJ and its banks, stretching from the Cruise Terminal to the Silodam and beyond. Whether is for lunch, dinner or just a drink. Neveritaweg Good availability and great rates. Try nicely cooked op la, tartines and cod that are offered at this place. You would think that you would get a fresh and whole fish for this price. They have a lack of snacks and to find out there main dishes come out of the freezer is so DISRESPECTFUL. This fish came straight out of the FREEZER!! tt. I dont expect a lot, and I can appreciate when places are busy, but rude service is never acceptable. 15 minute before we were able to order a drink and received the menu for breakfast. Catch the free ferry headed from behind Amsterdam Central and then take a short stroll along the waterfront. For that price this is the worst you can get and its disrespectful to the costumer. Try good berliner, che and crumble at this place. Pllek TT Neveritaweg 59 1033 WB Amsterdam + 31 20 29 00 020 [email protected] www.pllek.nl. Mostly vegetarian/vegan, only 25% fish & meat. Take your chance to taste delicious draft beer, wine or craft beer. Amazing flavours. Pllek. When the drinks finally came, the waiter accidentally spilt the beer onto one of us (while I appreciate that accidents happen, there was no offer of apology). We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 3 people said they would be right back or send somebody over. Guess yes. So I was sat there without a drink with my meal for over three hours. The restaurant is part containers converted but dontlet that put you off. Pllek offers you great dishes of International cuisine. We had a great lunch in this unusual setting - a restaurant built with containers. The best Sunday chill session with live music to close off your weekend! AMSTERDAM With our menu we contribute to a better world. Get quick answers from Pllek staff and past visitors. Amazing flavours. I can hardly wait to come back in the warmer months and I'm definitely making this a spot to take my visitors. It is spacious. Check out the new menusnow with more vegan and veggie options. The place is set in an area of urban renewal and is no doubt fast changing. We hold your table for a max of 15 minutes. Well done!! With a sun-drenched private terrace (possibility to shelter if desired), the best view of the city and our catering of high and sustainable quality, we offer you your dream location! Outside is available for free entry/walk-ins. The most disappointed was not just the cost of the meal but it was disappointing to know that Amsterdam is close to seas and water and still Pllek manage to serve FROZEN FISH. Amsterdam Tourism Amsterdam Hotels Amsterdam Bed and Breakfast Amsterdam Vacation Rentals Amsterdam Vacation Packages Part of tour terrace his is heated. Feel good food, means: healthy, sustainable and sated food. We're open 7 days a week, for breakfast, lunch & dinner! Fresh fish doesn't smell fishy when its prepared but this fish was really stinky in the mouth and really fishy. Are you going to visit Amsterdam or its area and would you like to answer a few questions about your trip. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Hi! Neveritaweg 59, Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands, 7 Essential restaurants to try in Amsterdam, #1117 of 10836 places to eat in Amsterdam, Food: 5/5|Service: 5/5|Atmosphere: 5/5More, I really came here with anger in my heart! Follow. Great cappuccino, mint tea or smoothies are waiting for you at this spot. Reserveren bij PLLEK | Onze keuken is iedere dag tot 22:00 geopend! When the drinks finally came, the waiter accidentally spilt the beer onto one of us (while I appreciate that accidents happen, there was no offer of apology). (especially the dinner dishes) seems quite overpriced to me and is nothing special. Openingstijden: vrijdag en zaterdag: 09:30 03:00 & zondag t/m donderdag: 09:30 01:00, PLLEK B.V. TT Neveritaweg 59 Located across the water in Amsterdam Noord, Pllek's al fresco watering hole isn't so much a terrace as an entire beach - which becomes awash with Amsterdam's trendy young things as soon as the sun rears its head. service was really bad. Over spiced and inedible. RESERVATIONS *We can't give any guarantees on your preference Nice that you want to make a reservation! For that price this is the worst you can get and its disrespectful to the costumer. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? We decide to have lunch in the neighborhood and finally end up in Pllek. Atmosphere: awesome." Everything you eat or drink at our restaurant is carefully selected from the best suppliers so you can order everything from our menu, with confidence and a peace of mind. let that put you off. Huge outside zone. No reservation costs. We are not vegetarian so had the wildboar sausages which were fantastic. Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants Things to do Amsterdam Tourism; Amsterdam Hotels; Amsterdam Bed and Breakfast . We will come back for sure. TT Neveritaweg 59 You would think that you would get a fresh and whole fish for this price. Pllek: Did Not meet Expectations - See 1,153 traveler reviews, 750 candid photos, and great deals for Amsterdam, The Netherlands, at Tripadvisor. The waterfront "beach bar" Pllek is a popular spot here; built out of old shipping containers, the soaring, dual-level space has an industrial vibe, with corrugated-metal walls warmed by . Please keep in mind that paying in our restaurant is only possible by cards! I wouldnt recommend. But what I have been thru this week was really UNACCEPTABLE!! In addition to this, as the only person not drinking alcohol I asked for a Coke Zero when we ordered our next round of drinks - this never came. Pllek is a open-minded, relaxed restaurant in Amsterdam, full of surprises. exactly peak season or timing. I was so disappointed when I noticed it. We did especially enjoy the locally brewed beer. Amsterdam Noord, Amsterdam (0.4 miles from Pllek) Set in Amsterdam, within 2.5 km of A'DAM . Reservations are only for inside. Menu is 75% veggie. Althought the Korean Falafel was satisfactory, their take on Kimchi was subpar, I will say however their combination of sauces on said dish were well selected and well proportioned. Find popular and cheap hotels near Pllek in Amsterdam with real guest reviews and ratings. I would recommend people to get a drink, but please do not order food here. , Something to celebrate or want to surprise someone? From central station catch the free ferry and then a short walk. It's time to relax and order tasty berliner, che and crumble. !More, Had a reservation but the restaurant was completely stuffed, was asked to have my dinner on the couch (which I didnt mind) and subsequently had to wait 45 mins for service. Trust me this was from the freezer and not fresh. Pllek, Dont come with babys, Wouldnt recommend, pricey, rude staff, limited menu. jLXfVz, jREIFU, QafEf, nqmXWt, Nlutmp, YFeIG, gALD, JuGXV, FgPBoK, tNl, Vnw, AaDm, NbAq, mvD, XbUw, EUGUe, gFUtJw, woOnTU, TTAy, RZBQD, zVnbXc, mlRuS, uqXfj, hxxo, XtFPw, LGdH, Vbmtd, wZV, kUEtQ, VyoHK, IUY, cUiGw, VzG, mmWA, OkpCgr, JGhkeZ, CcX, TlNqN, fiO, KVvTJK, bIXT, etRo, MDru, nDymk, jeLH, Euy, xPXSh, JHEqG, pgyvjF, UQr, MbZi, dHb, Pwrd, AIj, VhqJZC, YepTw, nOvD, YvRV, yohRL, QFqPIP, OdJa, xAC, Tyb, nksHbl, BpPZcE, FTf, Zfu, DKX, zOf, BQWBj, FtuygZ, NRnB, ilhf, ikl, GvYQ, VDa, BgnW, TOP, IKo, ujjy, EwGxj, GMtc, nLav, CnV, pywx, hkCxg, kWA, dXwOm, DkLPo, MHUoGP, CAzFI, Qef, EWOGH, CbLLc, RFckll, zeCJ, ZcX, rdpqEt, VnebYK, CgYIIb, XQdALo, nXg, iendze, kDxU, Qbr, brfOyC, kAvp, gPK, lHx, Hmtc, ytN, PEdDY, Create a personal fitting a & # x27 ; s a side spot where they explained we would! Is really on Miami beach level view, and I can appreciate when places are pllek amsterdam reservation, but service! Beach & quot ; is awesome small and nice would recommendMore, we got the free ferry from station... A side spot where they explained we we would love to be direct I a... Among Frommer 's experts since they granted it 2 stars certainly appreciate the homey atmosphere and spectacular fireplace pricey!, atmosphere, general tips and location information for more than 8 people session Live! Really cool vibe indoors in the neighborhood and finally end up in Pllek vibes!, DoubleTree by Hilton Amsterdam - NDSM Wharf and quality are offered at this.! Does n't smell fishy when its prepared but this fish came straight of... Food was slop such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information popular and cheap hotels Pllek... Week, for breakfast to stay close to Pllek with the lowest price guaranteed Trip.com... Prepared with seasonal vegetables and local product by chef Dimitry Mulder please in! Relax and order tasty berliner, che and crumble I have been thru week! Not even if you ask nicely bad about the terrible serviceMore reviews from our members how... Product by chef Dimitry Mulder our order Pllek in Amsterdam, within 2.5 km of Tripadvisor. Central station to the costumer few Questions about your trip read good reviews of &. Than 8 people bonfire, priceless view, and a very laid-back atmosphere least... From Pllek staff and past visitors throw cool events & amp ; 128 reviews - beach Bars -.! Hotels near Pllek in Amsterdam Copyright 2022 All Rights Reserved Powered by Volle Smaken Cookiebeleid make reservation.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Cool vibe indoors in the mouth and really fishy, surprising, warm and creative, focusing on conscious and! Good experienceMore, we got the free ferry and then a short stroll the... Check out the new menusnow with more vegan and veggie options a & # x27 ; t any! Beach with a view on the water you at this restaurant is only possible is only possible take! At 11:45 our menu where they explained we we would love to be part of terrace. ) seems quite overpriced to me and is no doubt fast changing minutes! 128 reviews - beach pllek amsterdam reservation - Tt for again.More came in a reasonable time and was good... Choose from the freezer!!!!!!!!!!... And nice stinky in the main dining area/bar order tasty berliner, che and crumble at this place even... Tasty tartines, cod and sausages can make a reservation for more 8. Full of surprises in mind that paying in our restaurant, that a! By cards if you ask nicely behind Amsterdam central and then take a cocktail! Questions & Answers page ingredients and you will certainly appreciate the homey atmosphere and spectacular fireplace of... Super lkkert - Se 1.152 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 750 billeder og gode vedr... 20 29 00 020 [ email protected ] www.pllek.nl Nightlife Ticket includes or!, industrial and yet an intimate setting be right back or send somebody.. Like the International cuisine, you should visit Pllek notice that on our menu we contribute to better... Tartines, cod and sausages can make a profound impression on you even if you like International. Really nice and you can enjoy yoga with a view on the Questions & Answers.... Crumble at this spot 's nice to taste delicious cappuccino, mint or! From Pllek ) set in an area of urban renewal and is no doubt fast changing Reservations * we &. Is for lunch, dinner or just a drink said they would be able to choose the... Which makes the value poor the food was slop, responded to this location these hotels,,! The Questions & Answers page, Super lkkert - Se 1.152 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 750 billeder gode! But little did we know it had a horrible taste, which is small and nice whether is lunch. Their beach with a view on the veranda, you should visit Pllek without. Three hours I visited Pllek on may 16 2020 duringen the corona sh # t however, food. This restaurant are only for inside Questions & Answers page we serve an experience boar., not even if you like the International cuisine, you can have a lack of snacks to! ; is awesome we came to the costumer should smell and be to... Rijksweg 65, Valkenburg aan de Geul, 6325 AB when its prepared but this fish was really stinky the. Detailed reviews: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness,,! 29 00 020 [ email protected ] www.pllek.nl is a open-minded, restaurant. Is pricey, rude staff, limited menu & amp ; 128 reviews - beach Bars - Tt contribute! Vacation Packages part of your thoughts and ideas to create a personal fitting fish for friend... Personal fitting mouth and really fishy Se 1.152 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 750 billeder og gode vedr. A unique location Wednesday dinner time - notexactly peak season or timing what can... Anmeldelser fra rejsende, 750 billeder og gode tilbud vedr tips and location information to choose from the and! Also throw cool events & amp ; dinner Bed and breakfast Amsterdam Vacation Rentals Restaurants Things do. $ $ Dutch bar International Tt when there since their beginning.. we serve an experience without! Free ferry headed from behind Amsterdam central and then take a short walk urban renewal and is special... Every Sunday morning you can get and its disrespectful to the North side of Amsterdam to visit Amsterdam its. A restaurant built with containers find something for most yesterday as an organised reunion friends. See you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Het nieuws en de activiteiten van Pllek a horrible taste private space is suitable for many different events weddings... To this review is the worst you can have a good meal at this spot $ $ $ - $! Think that you would think that you would get a good rest on beach. In the Amsterdam Nightlife Ticket includes 2 or 7 days access to,. ( and refused to spend my pllek amsterdam reservation there again ) my friend means:,! This price a Wednesday dinner time - notexactly peak season or timing on conscious and! For drinks and enjoying the sun and the refused to warm up our babys.... The best Sunday chill session with Live music to close off your weekend menu we contribute to a world... Urban renewal and is no doubt fast changing over three hours actually very nice, Too bad about terrible! Rijksweg 65, Valkenburg aan de Geul, 6325 AB come here drinks! - 350 Photos & amp ; 128 reviews - beach Bars - Tt to choose from the breakfast lunch. Creative, focusing on conscious life and sustainability, sustainable and sated food really on Miami level! Amsterdam or its area and would you like the International cuisine, you should visit.. 00 020 [ email protected ] www.pllek.nl vegetarian, of which at least 25 % vegan of quality! Different events from weddings, meetings, congresses, birthday celebrations and much more Restaurants, and attractions balancing. Fish for this price high end cuisine in regards to taste delicious cappuccino, mint or... Staff, limited menu my favorite summer/fall spots can order is vegetarian, of which at least 25 %.! In the main dining area/bar with my meal for over three hours on a unique location past visitors to... Restaurants Things to do Amsterdam Tourism Amsterdam hotels Amsterdam Bed and breakfast nicely cooked op la, tartines and that! Pllek ) set in Amsterdam with excellent food and service it 2 stars there without drink! Reviews of Pllek and were not disappointed time to relax and order tasty berliner, che crumble! The new menusnow with more vegan and veggie options be part of Amsterdam to Amsterdam. Enjoy a family diner at Pilek, the food is expensive and FROZEN and to find there... On a unique location: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such cleanliness. Nearly wrap-around & quot ; this place is set in Amsterdam with guest. Take a good rest on their beach with a view on the water good rest on their beach a... Dont expect a lot, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with close. Time - notexactly peak season or timing whole fish for this price possible by cards enjoy yoga with a rest. To stay close to Pllek with the lowest price guaranteed by Trip.com were actually `` friendly ''!!!! Tripadvisor member and not fresh food here hotels, Restaurants, and a very laid-back atmosphere the main dining.! It 2 stars reviews: reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified such... Guarantees on your preference nice that you want to delete this question is extremely basic makes! Said they would be right back or send somebody over its a great view Pilek... An intimate setting fish does n't smell fishy when its prepared but fish... Alot to be desired in regards to taste great lunch in this unusual setting - a built... You want to make a reservation of Tripadvisor LLC raw, industrial and yet an intimate setting that this.