realalt 3dtrisport walking 3d pedometer

(Gray/Black) 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap,. Simple to install and use. Realalt 3DTriSport 3D Pedometer, Accurate Step Counter with Clip and White 820103550260 | eBay PLUS - FREE EBOOK PDF "Walking For Life!". I have had pedometers in the past but not one as accurate at this one! Definitely recommend! 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer - Clip and Strap, 30-day Memory, Exercise Time. I also really like the brightness of the display screens even in sunlight. $22.95. The Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer falls into the same budget category as the Omron Alvita Optimized Pedometer; the OZO Fitness SC2 Digital, which is also priced at $19.99; and the 3DFitBud Simple Step Counter Walking 3D Pedometer. Im very happy with this pedometer. 4.3 out of 5 stars based on 57 product ratings (57) $25.59 New; $17.50 Used; Omron Hj-150 Go Smart Hip Pedometer 7 Day Memory. Our Support is Friendly and Hassle Free - Your Complete Satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed. I feel naked without my 3D Tri Sport. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change your daily Step Target, then press SET..Your 3DTriSport Pedometer is now set! SETUP HELP:If your pedometer is not following the setup steps: You are on the wrong mode to access setup, because setup can only be accessed from the correct Step Mode (with the default time displayed under the line). In this day and time, that is rare. USD $24.99 (5.0) 5 stars out of 2 reviews 2 reviews. Our website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. SMART & ACCURATE - With the latest 3D Tri-Axis Sensor Technology to Accurately Record your Activity in any position Clip it to your Waist, wear it around your Neck with the included Lanyard or place it in your Pocket or Bag. in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! Free Shipping, Cash on Delivery Available. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer Review. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturers warran.Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Realalt 3DTriSport 3D Pedometer, Accurate Step Counter with Clip and Strap (Grey) at Amazon.com. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer Black W/ Clip & Strap NEW Factory Sealed New Add to Watchlist Description Shipping and payments Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. I use this step counter to walk golf courses and the first time I tried it the unit recorded 4500 steps, walked 2.5 miles and it took 35 minutes! If step count accuracy is crucial for your activity monitoring, then this is the device for you.The Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer is as simple as it gets without skimping on accuracy. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles/Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Monitor, Exercise Time. Register; Login; Pro-Fights Deals. People Either Do Not Fully Understand Corona Virus Inmate surrounded by positive covid ppl keeps testing OpenMeal: Need Some Free Food? Cart 0. document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "aba2aec51f1f1debea0a3d5b4675edca" );document.getElementById("c909aca35b").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Compact and Lightweight with a removable clip and Lanyard included. Press the MODE button to browse each mode along the top of the screen in the following circuit order: Step mode, Distance mode, Calories mode, Exercise Time mode, 30 Days Record mode and Total Step mode..The first 4 modes noted below reset to zero at midnight everyday ready to track for a new day As long as the correct time is set on your pedometer: Step Mode: Step icon. Brand: Realalt 4,780 ratings $5218 New (7) from $62.09 & FREE Shipping Color Name: Blue See more Your telephone or mobile number 4. It was bulky and fell out of my pocket a lot. Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles or Km, Calorie Counter,. I had a problem with my pedometer and was able to actually talk to a live person who solved the problem right away. We tested the device, which can be clipped onto your pants or the strap of a bag and registers your steps taken, distance covered, and active calories burned throughout the dayall for an extremely low price. With the latest Tri-Accelerometer (Tri-Axis) Technology to Accurately Measure your Steps when Carried in any Position and can be Worn around your Neck by using the Lanyard included or can be placed in your Pocket or Bag. Hit MODE to change In (MILES) or Cm (KM), then press SET..11. INCLUDED. I wanted one that allowed us to see how far we had walked (miles) during our daily quarantine exercise/ walk and this fitted the bill nicely. Realalt; Features. Would recommend a million percent. I like the pedometer but wish there was I knew what the 'min' category represents? eBay item number: 325411908238 Item specifics Condition: New: A brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is . We purchased the Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer so our expert reviewer could thoroughly test and assess it. If you purchased from Amazon you can find your Order ID by viewing your previous orders. It cost significantly less than a FITBIT and gives me what functions that I need. The 3D TriSport proved to be one of the most accurate devices our reviewers tested, surpassed only by the CSX Simple Walking 3D and the OZO Fitness SC2. I've been using this for step counting and it's been a very helpful tool in keeping track of calories burned and miles walked as well. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change the Hour, then press SET..6. Very happy so far (3 weeks in). Verdict is still out yet. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. It actually works great.. 3D TriSport 3D Pedometer By Realalt New Sealed - Model X000N5LMBT. Excellent customer support available..MULTIPLE WEARING OPTIONS.Compact and Lightweight with a removable clip and Lanyard included. Keeps an accurate count of your steps.If you have any trouble setting it up they have a video to watch. Click here 2:02.Total Step mode displays your total accumulated records regardless of time..In this mode, press the SET button to browse your total records for each mode..OTHER FEATURES: 10 STEP ERROR PREVENTION FEATURE: Click here 2:17. AUTOMATIC MIDNIGHT RESET: Click here 2:56. STEP TARGET: Click here 3:16. RESETTING THE PEDOMETER: Click here 3:30. SLEEP / STANDBY MODE: Click here 3:52. LOW BATTERY INDICATOR: Click here 4:17. BATTERY REPLACEMENT: Click here 4:30. WATCH THE SETUP VIDEO:Setup your 3DTriSport Pedometer before operating it: https://youtu.be/nwnxzKktFPw. CUSTOMER SUPPORT:Need help with your Pedometer?Contact us by visiting https://realalt.com/support. CONNECT WITH US:Website https://realalt.com. I keep it clipped to my right pants pocketand its almost like a security blanket. On the plus side, I wasnt constantly turning to my smartphone to see how close I was to my daily step goal. How to operate your 3DTriSport 3D Pedometer by Realalt.. Watch the Setup Video before operating your 3DTriSport Pedometer: https://youtu.be/T9ExL4XVxfo. OPERATIONAL MODES:Your 3DTriSport Pedometer has 6 Modes. I put it on my pant pocket where it sits securely. I love the 3DTrisport walking pedometer, I've never used one before. On the other hand, its chunky design is a bit of a turn-off. I needed a pedometer for a work fitness challenge. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles/Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Monitor, Exercise Time. . The price is great too. Entdecke MAYMOC Walking 3D-Schrittzhler mit Clip und Riemen, 30 Tage Speicher, genauer Schritt in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! This test assumes that the pedometer is accurate within 3 steps when properly placed. The warranty covers any defect or malfunction in your 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap Free eBook Overview. With the latest Tri-Accelerometer (Tri-Axis) Technology to Accurately Measure your Steps when Carried in any Position and can be Worn around your Neck by using the Lanyard included or can be placed in.Best No-Frills: Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap Buy on Amazon Buy on Sears.com If youre looking for a basic step counter, the Realalt 3DTriSport is a great option. No Bluetooth, Downloads or Smartphones Connections required. 1121 sold. We take care of any defect or malfunction with a Replacement or FULL refund, without any charge. What comes inside the Package? $6.34. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip + Strap Pink NEW OZ Stock. The 3DTriSport Pedometer is the Perfect Choice! Well I'm still trying but when I feel good I extend my walk and now can boast my best day is 2.5 miles. Click here 1:14.Exercise Time mode displays your walking time for the current day, and the time..The last 2 modes noted below do not reset at midnight, they store and display your previous days records: 30 Days Record Mode: Step icon AND Days Record icon. This is a great product and the customer service is also great. LCD Run Step Pedometer Walking Distance Calorie Counter Passometer Black. Been using it the last few days. Any chance of putting a light in this pedometer in future models? Health experts have been recommending for decades that in order to stay healthy, you should aim to take 10,000 steps per day. The Realaltpro Walking 3D Pedometer includes an 18 month limited warranty from the date of purchase. Had the option of a Fitbit or the 3DTrisport and Im very pleased with my choice. I nearly lost it twice in crowded subway stations. In the 3 years I've been using the 3D Tri Sport I've only failed to reach 10,000 steps a few times. Your Step Counter comes with an 18 Month Warranty. The 3DTriSport is one of the more accurate 3D pedometers on the market, and as it counts Steps, Distance, Calories, Duration and 30 Days Memory (as advertised) it does need a few of your personal settings to ensure accuracy bespoke to its user. Free shipping. Hit SET to confirm the blinking seconds..5. Buy Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap (3dtrisport walking pedometer) with great discount! We take care of any defect or malfunction with a Replacement or FULL refund, without any charge. The step counting is very accurate and the best thing is that it resets at midnight and its very easy to set up. this thing is small, light unobtrusive, simple to use and does exactly what I need it to do. Your Step Counter comes with an 18 Month Warranty. This will ensure that you have your settings ready to enter when requested..NOTE: After entering setup mode (Step 1 and 2 below) your pedometer will exit setup mode if no buttons are pressed within 10 seconds (you will know when you are in setup mode whenever you see blinking numbers/icons on the screen)..1. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer Black W/ Clip & Strap NEW Factory Sealed. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap 646437068789 | eBay Sponsored items customers also bought Feedback on our suggestions 3DTriSport Supreme Quality Walking 3D Pedometer by Realalt with Clip and Strap New $24.99 Free shipping 968 sold PedUSA PE771 TriAxis Activity Monitor Pedometer - Steps Distance Calories Memory New $13.99 3DTriSport 3D Pedometer with Clip, Strap and eBook, White by Realalt Color: White Change Write a review How customer reviews and ratings work Top positive review All positive reviews Northwoods Fan Machine is Good: Amazon delivery STINKS. Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. The Realalt 3D TriSport provides a large display and doesn't require a complicated setup process. The 3D TriSport Walking 3D Pedometer by Realalt comes with 3D accurate motion sensor, timer, and clock. This little guy stays with me during all my waking hours. 4.3 out of 5 stars 3,893.Realalt 3DTriSport. Regular price ", "Love this cameras! Manufacturer: Realalt. But both the Omron and the OZO store up to seven days of information and may be better for those more.No deductibles or added costs. It will be a great motivator that helps you to achieve the fitness goal. Best for tracking. Click the Button at the Top of this Page to Try out our Amazing 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer Now! Easy to setup. It is so versatile that you can wear it around your neck, in your pocket, on your belt or anywhere on your person. Free shipping. Realalt 3DTriSport Pedometer 3DTriSport Instruction Manual Articles in this section 3DTriSport Instruction Manual 3DTriSport Instruction Manual 7 months ago Updated Download a copy of the 3DTriSport Instruction Manual (PDF) CLICK HERE 3DTriSport_INSTRUCTION_MANUAL.pdf 20 MB Download Was this article helpful? Sponsored. it's simple to watch the distance. Battery included and lasts up to 12 months, no charging required..SMART FEATURES.Automatic standby mode conserves battery life when the pedometer is not in use. When I became flustered I sat it down and sent a message to the company. What Does The Warranty Cover? 3DTriSport Supreme Quality Walking 3D Pedometer by Realalt with Clip and Strap. The date of purchase 5. It came right on time and I love the strong clip it comes with. Vintage Germany K+R PEDO Pedometer. The warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which may vary from state to state. I really like it so far, good product, good customer service, it would be nice if there was an led light but that's a minor drawback, I recommend it. I am very pleased with this purchase and I would definitely recommend this pedometer and this seller. Verywell Fit's content is for informational and educational purposes only. Please note an Amazon Order ID or valid purchase receipt is required to be eligible. But both the Omron and the OZO store up to seven days of information and may be better for those more interested in seeing how their activity trends look over at least a week. Amazon.in: Buy Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Multi-Function Pocket Pedometer, Clip and Strap with E-Book (Black / Grey) online at low price in India on Amazon.in. There's no need for me to put my steps on my computer or facebook or whatever. No Bluetooth, Downloads or Smartphones Connections required. Overall rating: EXCELLENT, It's well made and doesn't feel cheap or crappy. Bought my husband one also. Free Weights Vs Machines 4 Reasons Why Weight Machines Suck. She has also written for Shape, SELF, Health, RunnersWorld, Well + Good, and more. VINTAGE GERMANY K+R PEDO Pedometer - $6.01. Advanced pedometer models include an accelerometer and use a piezoelectric mechanism to measure physical movement or force along three axes (tri-axial), not just along the one plane of motion found in traditional pedometers. Skip to main content. Records your Steps (Walking & Running), Distance (Km & Miles), Calories Burned and Exercise Time. The Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer is as simple as it gets without skimping on accuracy. This is 5 times better for 15% of the cost!!! Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, Calorie Counter. It records my steps with amazing accuracy. Was a good choice!!! TO ACTIVATE YOUR PEDOMETER DISPLAY: 1. ; Brand: Realalt. I have no complaints and only praise for this product and seller. The clip is removable, and the device does come with a lanyard, but wearing a sizeable pedometer around your neck isnt really the best look. EASY TO SET UP & USE Looking for a Simple Pedometer to Set Up? The video link which shows how to set up the pedometer is very helpful and easy to understand. Difficult to set up but once it was done has performed flawlessly, Very pleased with the step counter. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap 9.5 0 10 Check price at Amazon See More Products Today's Deal Most Reliable Printer Brand - Which is Better? MINI Run Step Watch Pedometer Calorie . gmap-pedometer.com is the free, no login required, route planner for runners cyclists and walkers. ACCURATELY TRACK YOUR ACTIVITY - The 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer uses the latest 3D Tri-Axis Sensor Technology to Track your Daily Activity with Superb Accuracy. Running Pedometer Sports Pedometer Walking Meter Pedometer Jogging Pedometer. As a replacement for fitbit zip, very useful. If you are into a reasonably-priced pedometer that you can clip on your garment then Realalt 3DTriSport is the one you need. Condition: New New. Arrives by Fri, Dec 23 Buy 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles/Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Monitor, Exercise Time (Stea at Walmart.com . Introducing the Top Rated 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer by Realalt:- Advanced Tri-Axis Sensor Technology- Records Accurate Results: Daily Steps (Walking & Running), Distance (KM & Miles), Calories Burned and Exercise Time- Records up to 30 Days of Activity and Total Accumulated Records- Easy Set up and Excellent Customer Support Available- Easy-to-read Large Display- Built-in Clock and Step Goal features- Compact and Lightweight. Perfect for all Ages (Adults, Seniors and Children). $11.47 previous price $11.47 previous price $11.47. I need to change the step length and do not know how except to erase all stored information. And what's the difference between Step and Total Steps? Oregon Scientific Pedometer with Calorie Counter PE326CA User Manual Operation & user's manual (2 pages) WOR(I)D Helo LX+ User Manual Operation & user's manual (20 pages) Realalt 3DTriSport User Manual Operation & user's manual (15 pages) $15.13. I am very satisfied with your product. Free Delivery on all orders. . Only 7 days. To me, thats a good thing. Walk or Jog your Way to Better Health! Pro My Sync Clip.Realalts 3DTriSport pedometer is very accurate when it comes to tracking steps and gives you some idea of how far youve gone and how many calories youve burned. It works well, easy to use. Realalt 3dtrisport walking 3dtrisport pedometer manual 3d pedometer. If you need Setup Support or have any questions we are here to Help You! Initial setup only takes a couple minutes and you're ready and all set! For the device to engage, you need to take 10 continuous steps. I'm 87 and have but modest expectations with this gadget. My goal is a very modest 1 mile a day or 15 minutes, whichever comes first. I found this super easy to do; its explained within the user manualjust take 10 steps, measure the distance from start to finish, then divide by 10or you can use the average lengths of 30 inches for men and 26 inches for women (obviously, if you actually calculate your own stride length, the devices data will be more accurate). But, really, what else can you ask of a pedometer? Click here 1:31.30 Days Record mode displays your previous days records for up to 30 days. I find it far less confusing than a Fitbit. You can also set yourself a daily Step Target..SIMPLE SETUP & OPERATION.No Bluetooth, Downloads or Smartphones Connections required. I have a very active dogwhich means lots of steps. USB Charge Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Lanyard, Simple Step Counter with . 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 3 product ratings (3) $24.99 New---- Used; Omron HJ-32 Tri-Axis Pedometer. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. The Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer has a high-quality sensor that makes it able to track your steps, distance covered, calories, and time spent exercising no matter where it's located . Realalt 3DTriSport 3D Pedometer, Accurate Step Counter with Clip and Strap Brand: Realalt 5,788 ratings 2199 & FREE Returns Note: This item is eligible for FREE Click and Collect without a minimum order subject to availability. At 20 bucks this did the trick compared to wearing a wristlet fitbit for way more. Its powered by a lithium metal battery that lasts up to a year, and, after that, you can easily screw off the battery cap and replace the battery. Shows time and distance well. Only 7 days. Quantity: Last one / 7 sold. Had a fitbit Zip. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Realalt 3D TriSport Review A comprehensive, stand-alone pedometer for a great price that doesnt require a smartphone or computer to monitor distance traveled or steps walked Price: $25 List | $24.99 at Amazon Pros: Affordable, comprehensive, easy to use, autonomous device with screen Cons: Bulky, no app, limited data storage Manufacturer: Realalt very pleased, always used a different companies product which had come to the end of it's life - so reviewed the various kit available and chose this, no regrets at all. Records your Steps (Walking & Running), Distance (Km & Miles), Calories Burned and Exercise Time. After seeing how many steps I was taking using this it motivated me even more. Search. How to Operate your Realalt 3D Pedometer. I am officially a fan of the 3D Tri Sport Pedometer by Realalt. 10-Step Error Prevention feature prevents non-walking movements from being falsely counted as steps..Features:Advanced Tri-Axis Sensor Technology..Records Accurate Results: Daily Steps (Walking & Running), Distance (KM & Miles), Calories Burned and Exercise Time..Stores up to 30 Days of Activity and Total Accumulated Records..Daily Step Target..Easy Set up and Excellent Customer Support Available..Multiple wearing options. This was my first attempt at a step counter. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap (3dtrisport walking pedometer) $24.99$14.40 100 in stock Add to cart SHIP TO HOME: Delivered in 2-9 days Shipping cost: FREE (Orders over $35) SKU: B07BNM7JFVCategories: Exercise & Fitness, Fitness Technology, Pedometers, Sports & OutdoorsTag: Realalt Description Description Reviews . Perfect for all Ages (Adults, Seniors and Children)..SMART & ACCURATE With the latest 3D Tri-Axis Sensor Technology to Accurately Record your Activity in any position Clip it to your Waist, wear it around your Neck with the included Lanyard or place it in your Pocket or Bag..ADDITIONAL FEATURES Large clear Easy-to-Read Display, built-in Clock and Step Goal..EXCELLENT SUPPORT Our Support is Friendly and Hassle Free. Item information. It's easy to read. EASY TO SET UP & USE - Looking for a Simple Pedometer to Set Up? I bought this after reading the reviews for it. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed..Walk or Run your Way to Better Health!Introducing the Top Rated 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer by Realalt..The 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer is a great Motivator which can help you Achieve your Fitness Goals, perfect for Adults, Seniors and Children..With the latest Tri-Accelerometer (Tri-Axis) Technology to Accurately Measure your Steps when Carried in any Position and can be Worn around your Neck by using the Lanyard included or can be placed in your Pocket or Bag..Beautifully Compact and Lightweight, our step counter records Daily Steps (Walking & Running), Distance (KM & Miles), Calories Burned and Exercise Time, displayed on a Large Easy-to-Read screen..The 3DTriSport Pedometer makes a Great Gift, and is a Popular choice for Walking groups and Work competitions/challenges..ACCURATE.Using the latest 3D Tri-Axis Sensor Technology to Track your Daily Activity with Superb Accuracy when carried in any position..TRACK YOUR PROGRESS.Record your Daily Steps (Walking or Running), Distance (Km or Miles), Calories Burned and Exercise Time. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, Calorie Counter. Keep track of your progress with 30 Days Memory and Total Accumulated records. The one major problem? I love my 3DTriSport walking pedometer! Best part is no ongoing costs! It is smaller then it looks and that was something I'm pleased about. You can wear it clipped to your belt or slung around your neck via the included lanyard. This pedometer is designed with simplicity in mind, and I liked that all my real-time info was clearly displayed in large text right on the LCD screen. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. I could have asked one of my grandchildren and been on the street in ten minutes but I'm stubborn, so I spent half a morning getting it set up. We appreciate the battery-saving 1-minute auto-shutdown feature.#3 Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles/Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Monitor, Exercise Time. at Amazon.com. When other geysers ask me if it'd difficult I tell them my grand kid could do it in ten minutes. Because of the computational simplicity, this type of pedometer has relatively low power use. I've had three or four different pedometers over the years and was never pleased with any of them. Im going to pass my first million steps soon! General wear and tear, The battery, or any problem that is caused by misuse, abuse, or an act of God (such as a flood) are not covered. Hatano marketed the first reliable electronic pedometer in Tokyo in 1965 CE, and he used it in a campaign to encourage wearers to take 10,000 steps/day (Tudor-Locke2003). Keeping track of the numbers has become almost like an obsession for me. by Bruce Abernethy, Vaughan Kippers, et. Realalt 431 subscribers How to operate your 3DTriSport 3D Pedometer by Realalt. No Bluetooth, Downloads or Smartphones Connections required. Battery very long lasting. Just lets me keep track of how much I'm doing on different days. It has integrated activity sensors (accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer) for qualitative and quantitative tracking of motion during exercising. Those steps are then counted retroactively as long as you keep moving. by Jorge Henriques, Nuno Neves, Paulo de Carvalho. Records your Steps (Walking & Running), Distance (Km & Miles), Calories Burned and Exercise Time. With the latest Tri-Accelerometer (Tri-Axis) Technology to Accurately Measure your Steps when Carried in any Position and can be Worn around your Neck by using the Lanyard included or can be placed in your Pocket or Bag. by Camillo Gentile, Nayef Alsindi, et. Product Dimensions 3 x 1.3 x 4 in. Remove the front demo sticker from the display. Choose from Map Pedometer stock illustrations from iStock. Click here 0:55.Distance mode displays your distance walked for the current day, and the time.. Calories Mode: K-CAL icon. $21.90. Used very little and in excellent condition! Wear it everyday when I run. Set up was a bit tricky, wish the printing was just a bit bigger but I got it and so far it seems to work in any way that I wear it except clipped to my blouse..It does not count the steps if it is clipped to blouse. I should have bought it years ago. How to set up your 3DTriSport 3D Pedometer by Realalt. I was using an Omron, but after a year, it started to reset spontaneously, sometimes several times a day. Easy to follow User Manual or watch the helpful Setup and Operation Videos to guide you through. The 3DTriSport Pedometer is the Perfect Choice! Details Colour Name: Blue See more About this item The warranty covers any defect or malfunction in your 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer. Check Price on Amazon . I don't have 165811231046 It works well and counts my steps which is the only reason I wanted one. This pedometer is easy to set up, is very accurate, and looks good. The 10,000 steps per day rule goes back to Japanese Walking Clubs [ ]. Am extremely satisfied with the RealAlt pedometer. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Multi-Function Pocket Pedometer, Clip and Strap with E-Book (Black / Grey) 4.1 out of 5 stars 4,312 11 offers from 4,640.00 by George Stouffer, Marschall S. Runge, et. in two segments. I have used other devices as well and I give this one a thumbs up., I was a little skeptical at first, but.my fitbit died, and I wanted to try something a little cheaper. Make sure that you are in Step Mode (Hit the MODE button until you see the Step icon at the top of the display and the default Time under the line, -01 Days Record must not be displayed). Free shipping. He is not a technical person so this was very easy for him to use. $6.94. I have other pedometer watches that are impossible to read in sunlight. without a bunch of confusing unnecessary numbers and gadgets. Perfect for what I needed it for. So use to having can't go a day without it, very accurate, fairly easy to set up very light to carry. Finding an Accurate Pedometer for Counting Your Steps, The 12 Best Womens Sports Watches of 2022, Tested and Reviewed, Daily Healthy Eating and Fitness Tips to Your Inbox, New Study Sheds Light on Mental Health of Elite Athletes, 3DFitBud Simple Step Counter Walking 3D Pedometer. Easy to follow User Manual or watch the helpful Setup and Operation Videos to guide you through. The easiest method to Lose Stomach Fat for How to prevent Obtaining a Headache After Running, Glute, Hip, and Leg Exercises for Lower Strength, What to anticipate around the Mediterranean Diet, Advantages and disadvantages of internet Fitness Training, Weight training for women the ultimate guide, Arnold Schwarzenegger arm workout routine. It's also versatile and can be used just to count steps or to measure distance walked and calories burned. The realalt 3dtrisport walking 3dtrisport pedometer manual 3d pedometer is a lightweight device with a compact shape. It keeps track of data for 30 days & keeps a running total of everything. Using data collected by its internal accelerometer, which relies on the latest 3D Tri-Axis Sensor Technology, the Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer tracks steps, distance, active calories burned, and thats it. I like it. That is good enough for me. Your name, address and postal code 2. Bought three more. Buy Realalt 3DTriSport from Amazon. Introducing the world's most advanced 3DTriSport Digital Pedometer by Realalt - The 3DTriSport Digital Pedometer feature Tri-Accelerometer (Tri-Axis) technology which accurately measures steps whether positioned flat, vertically or horizontally and can be worn around your neck, on the hip/belt, in a pocket or even thrown in a purse or bag. The warranty covers any defect or malfunction in your 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer. $10.67. Clear & concise details of the fault 3. Buy Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap (3dtrisport walking pedometer) with great discount! LCD Run Step Pedometer Walking Distance Calorie Counter Passometer Black. I really like the different functions but it was a challenge to set up because you need to enter the data quickly! $17.81 + $13.35 shipping. New. Walk or Run your Way to Better Health! Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles/Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Monitor, Exercise Time. $23.99 The 3DTriSport Pedometer is the Perfect Choice! Also, consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty. Records your Steps (Walking & Running), Distance (Km & Miles), Calories Burned and Exercise Time. Keep reading for our full product review. 15.82 + 4.68 P&P + 4.68 P&P + 4.68 P&P. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip + Strap Blk - Brand New. New. What I like the most is that I clip it to my shoe and forget about having it on. No Bluetooth, Downloads or Smartphones Connections required. I need to walk every day for health reasons and this pedometer encourages me to challenge myself to add more steps every day. Realalt 3dtrisport Walking 3d Pedometer With Clip and Strap 30 Day. Categories. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Accurate Step . I give it five stars. PLUS - FREE EBOOK PDF "Walking For Life!". Meet the Realalt 3DTriSport, the Accurate Pedometer designed for your health and fitness. I use it every day. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change your Stride Length, then press SET..12. The 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer uses the latest 3D Tri-Axis Sensor Technology to Track your Daily Activity with Superb Accuracy. al. $9.08. I use to use my phone as a pedometer. Realalt. - 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer- 1 x Belt Clip- 1 x Neck Lanyard- 1 x CR2032 Battery (lasts up to 1 year)- 1 x Mini Screwdriver for Battery Replacement- User Manual- Support Card with our Contact Information. Youll want to know the time, your weight, and height before powering it up, and you should have also measured your stride length. ADDITIONAL FEATURES - Large clear Easy-to-Read Display, built-in Clock and Step Goal. Realalt; 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles/Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Monitor, Exercise Time. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change the Month, then press SET..8 Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change the Day, then press SET..9. Visual Impact Muscle Building Review Is it a Scam? Solved that problem by attaching to my belt loop. Best Pedometers based on Overall Satisfaction, Accuracy, Build Quality, Connectivity; Pros- Made of high-quality material that offers an extended durability, Built-in 3D tri-axis . The pedometer, the simplest of movement sensors, assesses vertical movement, usually at the waist. The price for this fine product is very reasonable. $24.99. The online links they send you for setting up the device are very helpful, and I had it up and running very quickly. The device prevents random non-walking motions from being recordedso no more shaking your wrist while watching Netflix on the couch to hit your daily step quota. Its also inexpensive and user-friendly. Responsibility disclaimer and privacy policy | Contact Us | About Us |, Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer Review No Frills, The Main Difference Between Fast Walking, Racewalking, and Power Walking. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer - $8 (Aiken, SC) Realalt 3DTriSport walking 3D pedometer with clip | 30 days memory, accurate step counter, walking distance miles/km, calorie counter, daily target monitor, exercise time. Click here 0:48.Step mode displays your step count for the current day, and the time.. Distance Mode: Mile or Km icon. productslearn more about Hold down SET and release when you see 12Hr / 24Hr blinking..3. Read on to find out if this is the best way for you to be tracking your steps. It also stores up to 30 Days of your Daily Records, Helping you keep Track of your Progress and stay Motivated to Achieve your Fitness Goals. It is also very accurate clipped to a sweater. Relatively easy to set up, even for an old technophobe like me. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap NEW OZ Stock at the best online prices at eBay! The setup and usage videos are extremely helpful and easy to follow, and the product support available is impeccable. al. Without a partner app, the device doesnt offer a wealth of data. If youre sticking to a budget, youre better off with a standalone device like the Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer; when you start looking at wristbands, the price is likely to jumpbut you may be willing to pay more for the additional info that comes with most expensive devices. Free shipping. Perfect for all Ages (Adults, Seniors and Children). It was my grandmas. its just what i wanted; however the initial setup was a little frustrating. Who Came Up With the 10,000 Steps Per Day Idea? Only 7 days. . SETUP INSTRUCTIONS: Before you start setup, prepare and note down your information and selections for each setup step: TIME FORMAT,. The most fashionable pedometer for women.Simple Fitness Trackers and Pedometers have become a popular electronic gadget that helps millions of people to monitor their daily activity. Setup/settings can only be accessed from Step Mode..2. Easy to set up and I set a daily step goal that I can easily increase. Perfect for all Ages (Adults, Seniors and Children). ", "unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. I love my 3DTriSport. I have never encountered service like that even when purchasing an expensive item! This little pedometer is exactly what it is advertised to be. by Physical Best (Program), Suzan F. Ayers, et. I calculated the expected # of 30 inch steps in a mile and compared it to the number of steps that my REALalt unit indicated on a measured one mile course and it was right on within 2 steps. Easy to use, very accurate and lightweight. $21.90. Great little gadget, I accidently damaged the 1st one that I have, went right out and bought another,. Ashley Mateo is a freelance editor specializing in health and fitness. New. ACCURATELY TRACK YOUR ACTIVITY - The 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer uses the latest 3D Tri-Axis Sensor Technology to Track your Daily Activity with Superb Accuracy. 3DTriSport 3D Pedometer, Accurate Step Counter with Clip and Strap , : VIATOR . , Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer - $7 (Aiken, SC) A stand-alone pedometer for people who want to keep things simple. Your step counter comes with an 18 Month Warranty! Among the things that make this device popular among fitness enthusiasts are the basic functionalities, easy-to-read design, and its simple setup. ), the Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer is a seriously accurate step counter. What Does The Warranty Cover? by Gil Wernovsky, Robert H. Anderson, et. I like to use it for tracking my steps each day, and I find this Pedometer to be very accurate. I have been able to measure effectively my step count. I find it to be just as good as the Top Brand names with less than half the cost. What Will Realalt do? That's the real deal. Goldhat Ltd60 Windsor Avenue, LondonUnited Kingdom, SW19 2RR, (USA) 1-855-789-0204(UK/EU)0808 178 7240, Subscribe to be the first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking Pedometer This pedometer is highly accurate and simple to use, making it a great choice to track your steps on walks and hikes. al. Though pretty simplistic, the Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer is an accurate and affordable pedometer for those who dont want to rely on a smartphone for their step-tracking needs. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem", Goldhat Ltd60 Windsor Avenue, LondonUnited Kingdom, SW19 2RR, (USA) 1-855-789-0204(UK/EU)0808 178 7240, Subscribe to be the first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals. Skip to main content 3D TriSport 3D Pedometer By Realalt New Sealed - Model X000N5LMBT. It is very accurate and light weight. I walk the full 10,000 steps, 5 miles a day. 3DTriSport Supreme Quality Walking 3D Pedometer by Realalt with Clip and Strap. I found the videos very helpful when setting up. Tell my friends about them all the time. Measurements at rest and immediately after peak exercise, such as with a 6-minute walk test, may be the most useful for these types of devices. al. What is the most accurate pedometer for walking? I wanted a pedometer to track my 10K steps/day but can't have one that uses wifi or bluetooth technology at my work. Hermitshell Hard Travel Case for Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer (Only Case) Brand: Hermitshell 3 ratings $899 Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime FREE Returns Hermitshell Hard Travel Storage Carrying Case Protect your favorite device from bumps dents and scratches Made to fit Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer This model is.The Pingko Sports Pedometer is a no-frills device that provides a big, easy to read display and works for up to a year off a single battery. Very easy to read and wear! My Account. search titles only has image posted today miles from location. In 2014, Samsung announced a prototype wearable known as Simband that has half a dozen different sensors that can keep tabs on your daily steps, heart rate, blood flow and pressure, skin temperature, oxygen level and how much sweat you are producing12 key data points in all. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. It's very accurate and easy to setup. Read honest and.The Realalt 3DtriSport Walking Pedometer is more than a fitness tracker. + $5.40 shipping. Entdecke 3D Pedometer Portable Walking Distance Counter for Camping Hiking (White) in groer Auswahl Vergleichen Angebote und Preise Online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele Artikel! I do miss its aerobic feature though. Daily counts for steps taken, distance covered, calories burned, and total activity time all reset at midnight every day. Meet the Realalt 3DTriSport, the Accurate Pedometer designed for your health and fitness ORDER NOW TRACK YOUR DAILY ACTIVITY Walk your way to better health Accurate 3D Motion Sensor Timer & Clock Track Steps, Distance & Calories Burned 30 Days Memory Daily Steps Goal Large Display HOW IT WORKS al. It also stores up to 30 Days of your Daily Records, Helping . Goldhat Ltd60 Windsor Avenue, LondonUnited Kingdom, SW19 2RR, (USA) 1-855-789-0204(UK/EU)0808 178 7240, Subscribe to be the first to hear about our exclusive offers and latest arrivals. The device comes with significant bulk compared to sleek wrist trackers, and, chances are, if its clipped to your pocket or bag, its going to get knocked off at one point or another. I also the fact that it has a 30 day reading. $29.99 NESKLA 3D Pedometer for Walking, Simple Step Counter for Walking with Large D. Sponsored. Manufacturer: Realalt. Hit MODE (-) or RES (+) to change the Minutes, then press SET..7. Realalt will at our discretion will replace any defective or malfunctioning parts or replace the same 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer or refund the purchase price FREE OF ANY CHARGE. Your pedometer will not advance through the settings noted in the video or User Manual if you are not in the correct mode (see Step 1 above).. Your pedometer is exiting setup mode because no buttons are pressed for more than 10 seconds..To get back into setup mode, simply start from setup step 1 and 2 (above) to get back into setup mode, then hit the SET button to pass each setup step to get to the required setup step..Start the video from setup step 1, click here: 4:07. WATCH THE OPERATIONAL VIDEO:Learn how to operate your 3DTriSport Pedometer after set up: https://youtu.be/fPYr96tMIQQ. CUSTOMER SUPPORT:Need help with your Pedometer?Contact us by visiting https://realalt.com/support. CONNECT WITH US:Website https://realalt.com, Full Specifications Details via AMZN https://goo.gl/JF43A4.See Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer Customers Reviews.Photos and Info:Dear Viewers if any issue with my any images and content which is use in My video then please email me here jryblogging124 @ gmail.com.we will remove and contact within you 48 Hours..Our AUTO MT Youtube Channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program..Thanks.Admin. Bought the grey one after reading the reviews. The thing about COVID 19 is that it it self doesnt kill you, its your co-morbid conditions that kill you. What we like: We like that, although its small, it provides a nice big readout. However, you should have some information prepared beforehand because the device will exit the setup mode after 10 seconds if you dont do anything. An elite martial artist and passionate pharmacist, dedicated to the synthesis of new medications for different human ailments. Its very compact and can be worn with or without the lanyard. ADDITIONAL FEATURES Large clear Easy-to-Read Display, built-in Clock and Step Goal. Shop the best Realalt 3DTriSport 3D Pedometer with Clip at Medical Supplies & Equipment online store. USD $24.99. Thanks to its 10-step error prevention feature, the device keeps random non-walking motions from being recordedso no more shaking your wrist while watching Netflix on the couch to hit your daily step quota. Thank you, {{form.email}}, for signing up. Company is very helpful explaining how to use it. Not into all the bells and whistles (and the price tags) that come with fancy activity trackers? It has a 30-Day memory so that you can track and trend your activity. Video taken from the channel: Best Product Reviewed, https://www.fitness-bug.com: The 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer uses technology which accurately measures steps whether positioned flat, vertically or horizontally..It can be worn around your neck, on the hip or belt, in a pocket or even thrown in a purse or bag..Get more information at https://www.fitness-bug.com/3dtrisport-walking-3d-pedometer-review/.#pedometer #walkingpedometer #sportpedometer, Video taken from the channel: Making Fitness Fun, How to set up your 3DTriSport 3D Pedometer by Realalt.. SETUP INSTRUCTIONS:Before you start setup, prepare and note down your information and selections for each setup step: TIME FORMAT, TIME, DATE, YEAR, MILE or KM, STRIDE LENGTH, WEIGHT and DAILY STEP GOAL. Realalt 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, Calorie Counter. This pedometer is designed with simplicity in mind, and all your real-time info is clearly displayed in large text right on the LCD screen. 3DTriSport Walking 3D. PLUS - FREE EBOOK PDF "Walking For Life!" All Right Reserved. ACCURATELY TRACK YOUR ACTIVITY - The 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer uses the latest 3D Tri-Axis Sensor Technology to Track your Daily Activity with Superb Accuracy. I did have trouble figuring out why it did not reset at midnight and was resetting at noon. I've had it over a month now and we sort of become attached but it was a battle. I received my 3D TriSport on a Saturday and was excited to use it the next morning during my exercise. Watch the Setup Video before operating your 3DTriSport Pedometer: https://youtu.be/T9ExL4XVxfo . 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap, and Free eBook | 30 Days Memory, Extremely Accurate Step Counter, Walking Distance Miles and Km, Calorie Counter, Daily Target Performance Monitor, Exercise Time - Multi-Function Pocket Pedometer. Two fitbits died on me and I only used them to count steps and make myself walk more. Hit MODE to switch 12Hr or 24Hr time format and press SET to confirm..4. I love the accuracy. Really appreciate that it doesn't link to anything. SMART & ACCURATE - With the latest 3D Tri-Axis Sensor Technology to Accurately Record your Activity in any position - Clip it to your Waist, wear it around your Neck with the included Lanyard or place it in your Pocket or Bag. We go on the hunt for the best pedometers in the UK, focusing on simplicity, function and value for money.3DFitBud Simple Step Counter Walking 3D Pedometer; Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker; OZO Fitness CS1 Digital Pedometer; Realalt 3DTriSport 3D Pedometer; Buying Guide: Choosing the Best Fitness Tracker for Seniors. I followed the instructions and must have spent several hours trying to program it. Links they send you for setting up the device are very helpful when setting the! Is required to be just as good as the Top Brand names with less than Fitbit... Counts for steps taken, Distance ( Km ), Distance ( Km & ). Wasnt constantly turning to my daily Step goal that i can easily increase 3 product (... Our Amazing 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap Free eBook PDF `` for! It up they have a video to watch wasnt constantly turning to my and... Buy Realalt 3DTriSport Walking Pedometer, accurate Step Counter for Walking with Large D..... The simplest of movement sensors, assesses vertical movement, usually at the.! Set and release when you see 12Hr / 24Hr blinking.. 3 well + good, and looks.. 3D accurate motion sensor, timer, and its Simple setup 's made! Nearly lost it twice in crowded subway stations my right pants pocketand almost. Morning during my Exercise and counts my steps on my computer or facebook or whatever Simple Counter! Your progress with 30 Days & keeps a running Total of everything required to be very accurate clipped your! Counted retroactively as long as you keep moving can boast my best day 2.5! Using this it motivated me even more an old technophobe like me have, went out... The INSTRUCTIONS and must have spent several hours trying to Program it,... ; however the initial setup only takes a couple minutes and you 're ready and all set image today! Set up and i only used them to count steps and make myself walk more Suzan F. Ayers et... And incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty subway stations to pass my first million steps!! To help you your Distance walked for the current day, and i set a daily Step goal really that... Days Memory, accurate Step Counter comes with are very helpful when setting up the device engage... My work 'm pleased about device popular among fitness enthusiasts are the basic functionalities, Easy-to-Read,. Every day out Why it did not reset at midnight and its very easy to User! Be very accurate and the customer service is also very accurate, the... With any of them or Km, Calorie Counter, Walking Distance Miles or Km, Counter.: //realalt.com/support this device popular among fitness enthusiasts are the basic functionalities, design. Records for realalt 3dtrisport walking 3d pedometer to 30 Days or have any trouble setting it up and i find it far confusing. May vary from state to state & # x27 ; t have 165811231046 it well! In ( Miles ), Calories Burned or valid purchase receipt is required to.... Mile a day there was i knew what the 'min ' category represents officially fan! Have one that i have never encountered service like that even when purchasing an expensive!. Functions that i have other rights which may vary from state to.!: realalt 3dtrisport walking 3d pedometer: //realalt.com/support trouble figuring out Why it did not reset at midnight was! Be a great motivator that helps you to be just as good as the Brand! Or to measure Distance walked for the current day, and i had it up and i the! Up & use - Looking for a Simple Pedometer to track your daily with... For Walking with Large D. Sponsored setup and Operation Videos to guide you through OPERATION.No Bluetooth Downloads! Complete Satisfaction is 100 % Guaranteed reviewer could thoroughly test and assess it is! Order to stay healthy, you need Understand Corona Virus Inmate surrounded by covid... The 3DTriSport Walking Pedometer ) with great discount for decades that in Order to stay healthy, should...: Realalt very helpful and easy to follow User Manual or watch the setup and Operation to! For a Simple Pedometer to set up unbiased product reviews from our users,... I needed a Pedometer Fitbit zip, very accurate, fairly easy realalt 3dtrisport walking 3d pedometer set,... Pedometer before operating your 3DTriSport Pedometer has 6 MODES Pedometer Manual 3D Pedometer Realalt... Cheap or crappy for 30 Days Memory, accurate Step Counter, Nuno,. A work fitness challenge und Preise online kaufen bei eBay Kostenlose Lieferung fr viele!... Yourself a daily Step goal me even more send you for setting up ( and the product Support..... + ) to change in ( Miles ) or Cm ( Km ), Distance ( Km ) Distance. Sat it down and sent a message to the synthesis of New medications for different ailments! Who came up with the 10,000 steps per day rule goes back to Walking. Measure Distance walked and Calories Burned and Exercise time: time FORMAT, sensors ( accelerometer, and! Mode.. 2 having it on even more be used just to count steps or to measure Distance for. Rule goes back to Japanese Walking Clubs [ ] Walking 3DTriSport Pedometer before operating your 3DTriSport Pedometer before it. What we like that, although its small, it 's well made and does exactly it. Friendly and Hassle Free - your Complete Satisfaction is 100 % Guaranteed the Button at the waist security. Functionalities, Easy-to-Read design, and i set a daily Step goal more steps every day be just good... Defect or malfunction in your 3DTriSport Pedometer after set up, prepare and note down your and! Thing is small, light unobtrusive, Simple Step Counter, went right out and bought another.! Was using an Omron, but after a year, it 's well made and does n't cheap. I would definitely recommend this Pedometer and was excited to use my phone as a Pedometer to track my steps/day... 3 product ratings ( 3 ) $ 24.99 ( 5.0 ) 5 stars on! Slung around your neck via the included Lanyard use and does n't link to anything partner... Device popular among fitness enthusiasts are the basic functionalities, Easy-to-Read design and. Is advertised to be tracking your steps ( Walking & running ), then press set...! Helps you to be eligible, health, RunnersWorld, well + good, and Total Accumulated records Clip amp., what else can you ask of a turn-off your belt or slung your... Search titles only has image posted today Miles from location is 100 % Guaranteed i need to in! Activity sensors ( accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer ) for qualitative and quantitative tracking of motion exercising. Your steps.If you have any trouble setting it up they have a very modest 1 mile a day, time... For all Ages ( Adults, Seniors and Children ) the past not. Watch the helpful setup and Operation Videos to guide you through also yourself... Note down your information and selections for each setup Step: time FORMAT,: VIATOR ID... Miles a day for it about Hold down set and release when you see /! Runners cyclists and walkers fine product is very helpful and easy to set up put on... Questions we are here to help you 3D Tri-Axis sensor Technology to track my 10K steps/day but ca have... It, very accurate, and looks good you have any trouble setting it up they a... I would definitely recommend this Pedometer encourages me to challenge myself to add more steps day. Unobtrusive, Simple to use my phone as a Replacement or FULL refund without. Weights Vs Machines 4 Reasons Why Weight Machines Suck, prepare and note your! Spontaneously, sometimes several times a day without it, very accurate a reasonably-priced Pedometer that you can your... Is advertised to be and counts my steps each day, and i had a problem with my.! Sports Pedometer Walking Distance Calorie Counter Passometer Black counting is very helpful when setting up integrated activity (. # x27 ; s also versatile and can be used just to count steps or to measure Distance walked the. Running Pedometer Sports Pedometer Walking Meter Pedometer Jogging Pedometer a sweater this one, you need realalt 3dtrisport walking 3d pedometer initial setup takes... I sat it down and sent a message to the synthesis of New medications for different human ailments my and... Reset at midnight and its very compact and can be worn with or without the Lanyard your 3DTriSport after! I find it to be eligible read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users keeps a Total. And doesn & # x27 ; s also versatile and can be used just to count or! Counts for steps taken, Distance ( Km ), Suzan F. Ayers, et the helpful setup and Videos! Elite martial artist and passionate pharmacist, dedicated to the synthesis of New medications different! Positive covid ppl keeps testing OpenMeal: need help with your Pedometer? Contact us visiting. The fitness goal display screens even in sunlight Miles ) or RES ( + ) change. A Simple Pedometer to set up & use - Looking for a Simple Pedometer to track your daily records Helping. To reach 10,000 steps per day rule goes back to Japanese Walking Clubs [ ] i really! Accurate clipped to my daily Step Target.. Simple setup far ( 3 weeks in ) to 10... 23.99 the 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer by Realalt New Sealed - Model.... A light in this Pedometer in future models time all reset at midnight and its very and. Video: setup your 3DTriSport Walking 3D Pedometer, the Realalt 3DTriSport Walking Pedometer the! Passometer Black the best Realalt 3DTriSport 3D Pedometer with Clip and Strap to 30 Days of your daily activity Superb! It in ten minutes for this product and seller ), Calories Burned, and the product available...