selling entire sports card collection

Looks like you already have an account! eBay allows sellers to list individual cards or entire collections. Here are some different approaches. Top Places to Sell Sports Cards 1. Free shipping. See our privacy policy. Join. . If you wish to sell your entire collection, we will buy your entire collection. Selling on eBay. You'll be able to see feedback and user profiles for buyers Sell SellMySportsCards.com is the fairest quickest and easiest way to get cash for your old sports cards. (Mt Pleasant), Selling my sports card collection - $20 (Omaha), Buying/Selling Sports Card & Collectibles (Duluth), Buying/Selling Sports Card & Collectibles (Eau Claire), Buying/Selling Sports Card & Collectibles (Miller Hill Mall). Generally You need to work that out with the buyer. Original Price CA$30.00 CA$29.74, CA$34.99 The card years primarily range from the 80s to 2021, with a few exceptions. Please take my advice and trust this man with your collection, you won't be disappointed!! CA$8.47, CA$14.12 How to Sell Sports Cards Online. Include at least one photo. WE BUY IT ALL!! Find Selling Entire Collection in For Sale. In the app, tap on the "+" icon in your Collection to add more items. C $9.0150% off. Find "Sports Cards Collection" in Canada - Visit Kijiji Classifieds to buy or sell, new & used items. You cannot list a collection for sale repeatedly. Selling my sports card collection because of lack of time and space. 2. eBay With well over 20 million sports cards listed, eBay is one of the largest go-to marketplaces for selling all types of cards if you're looking for a simple, no-hassle option. CA$15.30, CA$17.00 We spent over 4 million dollars purchasing personal collections in 2018. LARGE VINTAGE 1950's-1970's SPORTS CARD COLLECTION! Highlights: Michael Jordan By the Letter "A" Patch Auto /23 Stephen Curry Rookie . Check me out below!Instagram: https://instagram.com/matthewscardboard?i. If you have a baseball card and have no idea what you have sitting in front of you, this section should help you identify your cards. Many collections can be shipped to us, which eliminates the hassle of scheduling, traveling or transportation. I'm trying to sell them as quickly as I can, and have 2 small kids and work full time so trying to avoid individual sells.. FREE delivery, Sale Price CA$49.90 This type of data sharing may be considered a sale of information under California privacy laws. Click add button on any item page, set list, or search result. They will see a link to your collecion to see the items, There are currently over 24 million sports card listings on eBay. Original Price CA$28.00 What percentage of the collection is pre-1975? items from your collection while it is listed for sale. I have several graded cards and autos all of which are . (10% off), CA$17.56 Selling Entire Collection In Lots!: HUGE Lot Of Baseball Cards Box Stuffed Various Years Selling My Collection B-189: NBA Card Repack Selling My Collection: Huge Basketball Card Lot. Regional Sports Card, Collectibles & Coin Show coming to Duluth!Buying/Selling/Trading with free appraisals in Miller Hill Mall on Friday February 25, Saturday February 26 & Sunday February 27. Login or register to interact and track your collection or click here to start browsing. Skip to main content. I'm selling my entire sports card collection. Empty Baseball Display Boxes (1955-1975) Complete Sets (1986 & Earlier) Get Started . We are located right next to Hobby Lobby in the mall!50 tables of new and Free Local Classifieds in South West Michigan, MI, Selling My Entire Sports Card Collection - $10,000 (Benton Harbor), Are you selling a sports card collection? ship each item individually too. On desktop, tap on the "Add to Collection" button in your Collection to add more items. Shop by category. These questions are most important to answer: A list of all items in your collection is not necessary, but if you have a list please send it to us. For more than 30 years, Robert Edward Auctions has been one of the best places to buy, sell, and auction old baseball cards and sports memorabilia. Selling my entire Hockey Card Collection As a friendly safety reminder, please periodically reset your SCF password to prevent your account from being used without your consent and/or damaging your reputation. and automatically when prices change. Also, it may happen . C $4.51. Captcha failed to load. eBay is a go-to marketplace when you want to sell your sports cards. PSA Card Forums 13. We have over sixty years combined experience trading our hard-earned money for old baseball cards and sports memorabilia. We may earn an affiliate commission if you buy stuff after clicking links on our site, No fees based on the value of the collection, Buyers pay flat monthly fees to see the collections, Quickly add individual items to your collection, A select list of retailers are automatically notified, Buyers compete to give you the best offer. The codes vary from $5 up to $50, so try them out to earn the free cards. There's obviously a few different levels of "bulk." Random Card of the Day. Keep digital copies of all your cards so you can access them anytime and check player stats, eBay completed sales, PSA population reports, and much more!   Canada   |   English (UK)   |   $ (CAD), remembering account, browser, and regional preferences, remembering privacy and security settings, personalised search, content, and recommendations, helping sellers understand their audience, showing relevant, targeted ads on and off Etsy. Selling entire collection. when they contact you. SportsCardsPro 2019-2022 We believe firmly that a collection should not be cherry-picked. Original Price CA$14.12 . Here are some free PSN codes for you. Free shipping for many products! I'm selling my entire sports card collection. StockX 15. FREE delivery, Sale Price CA$70.29 More . 43. r/basketballcards. Beckett is one of the most popular online card selling platforms, and really caters to people who are looking for a specific sports card. (20% off), Ad vertisement from shop BMCollectiblesStore, Ad vertisement from shop GeekBoutiqueFinds, Sale Price CA$74.16 In fact, if you have a card that you're looking to sell, I might be able to help you out. FREE delivery, Ad vertisement from shop WorthItAppraisal, CA$65.00 2. Thanks again M.J. Not being computer savvy and wanting to sell some of my cards I was advised by a friend to check out AA SPORTS CARDS. WINNER GETS ALL!!!!! I dont mind at all splitting into player/team lots, but I dont think Id have enough time to move everything that way. FREE delivery, Ad vertisement from shop oldtimehockeygreats, CA$17.50 (not breaking up for less than $10,000)! Get. Over 3 million cards all must go! You will get more money overall by selling items individually, amount depends on the average value of your items CA$74.16, CA$185.38 (25% off), Ad vertisement from shop TotalVintageSports, Sale Price CA$15.30 You can sell your old baseball cards or your entire sports card collection for cash to The Cardboard Connection. First, check the back of the card. CA$70.29, CA$82.70 To enable personalised advertising (like interest-based ads), we may share your data with our marketing and advertising partners using cookies and other technologies. TonyeTrade FAQs Summary Top Places to Sell Sports Cards in the business of buying and selling games and trading cards. I used to sell a lot on eBay and just recently stopped collecting. Explore Canada's #1 Classifieds. Turning off personalised advertising opts you out of these sales. (10% off), Sale Price CA$3.00 . No. (15% off), Sale Price CA$128.28 We help put a buyer and seller together but both reputation on the site. We spent over 4 million dollars purchasing personal collections in 2018. Original Price CA$28.52 In this guide, we discuss how to best organize your baseball cards, how to value your cards - based on price and overall condition, while also helping . Set where you live, what language you speak and the currency you use. prevented from listing collections for sale and/or removed Contact seller; Visit store; See other items; Panini Entire Multi-Sport Card Collection over 3553+ Sports Cards and Counting . Loaded with vintage cards, Jordan, Kobe, Mahomes, Willie Mays, Ernie Banks, Mickey Mantle, Shaq, Allen Iverson, Mike Trout, Coby White, Luka Doncic, Giannis, Lamelo and tons and tons more! How to sell your sports card collection Sell Your Sports Collectibles How to choose the right auction house for your valuable baseball cards, sets and memorabilia. 5LB SPORTS CARDS LOT-ALL FOUR MAJOR SPORTS AND MORE 1960's - 2017-FREE SHIPPING. 575 avenue Charles de Gaulle, La Seyne-Sur-Mer, 83500, France. Include more than 20 items Have one to sell? Worth more than $100 In this guide, we discuss how to best organize your baseball cards, how to value your cards - based on price and overall condition, while also helping . Press J to jump to the feed. Sellers who abuse the "sell collection" feature can be with your username written on a piece of paper with the items for a week if you remove it from being on sale. These cards cost more for us to sell than they are worth. (20% off), Ad vertisement from shop SuperiorSportsInv, Ad vertisement from shop NorthIdahoSportsCard, Ad vertisement from shop THEUMPIRESTRIKESBACK, Ad vertisement from shop Uniqueautographhutut, Sale Price CA$424.27 We also buy vintage football cards, basketball cards, hockey cards, and non-sports cards. That's why Mark Rubin of American Legends wants to make things simple for you. FREE delivery, Ad vertisement from shop TheCuriousParlour, CA$15.99 Id look at Griffey stuff if you would split things up. I only have a few days before we have to be out of the house. Sell it yourself. How Selling Collections Works 1 Quickly Add Items To Our Collection Tracker Create Collection 2 Add Photos of Your Collection Create Collection 3 List Collection For Sale Create Collection 4 Get Offers From Select List of Buyers 5 Negotiate Terms With Buyer 6 Ship Items & Receive Payment Why Sell Your Collection on SportsCardsPro No Fees That can make it a great place to sell if you have valuable or vintage cards, but also means that this market place is a little more competitive. You should also be careful with fees when selling sports cards on eBay. . (40% off), Ad vertisement from shop PatsEclecticDelights, CA$34.95 Be mindful that the internet can also be an accomplice in helping you to set unreasonable expectations if you let it. New listings: Selling My Entire Pokemon Collection - $1 (Belpre), selling my ENTIRE collection of craft supplies - $100 (Valdosta) . Creating a listing on eBay is free for the first 200 items. FREE delivery, CA$171.12 We do this to make sure collection purchases are worth the CA$3.00, CA$4.00 Check out our sports card collection selection for the very best in unique or custom, handmade pieces from our sports collectibles shops. We typically donate 1985-1995 cards to a local organization if we acquire them as a part of a collection that also has vintage items. You will not be able to add or remove CA$424.27, CA$499.14 Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalised tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. CA$128.28, CA$142.54 CA$24.00, CA$30.00 If we end up purchasing the collection, you will receive 10% of the purchase price in cash (up to $100,000). We will buy the entire collection. but you will need to create listings for each item and COMC 5. CA$22.82, CA$28.52 Click to enlarge. These are users Obsidians have to be one of the best designed modern cards in the mid to mid hi range, clean and graphic. Unopened Boxes & Cases of Sports & Non-Sport Cards. 1 watched in last 24 hours Condition: Used Time left: 9h 35m 13s | Today 2:36PM Starting bid: US $350.00 [ 0 bids ] Bid Amount Enter US $350.00 or more Place bid Price: US $475.00 No Interest if paid in full in 6 mo on $99+ * Buy It Now Add to cart Add to Watchlist Reach out You can reach us at 732-828-2261 Monday-Friday from 8AM to 6PM. COMC is an online marketplace for buying and selling sports cards, comics, gaming cards, and more. (not breaking up for less than $10,000)! You'll also see an option to upload a csv file for uploading your portfolio in one step. Or import your entire collection. from the site. in the background or most valuable items visible. However, most of your cards will have much less demand than you might think. You will receive your cash, check or PayPal payment immediately. You should receive emails from buyers with offers within (60% off), Sale Price CA$24.00 Report item. We have bought and sold over $50 millionworth of sports cards, so we've seen a thing or two! Sell now. We buy baseball cards, football cards, basketball cards, hockey cards, miscellaneous sports collectibles and sports memorabilia, as well as entertainment-related trading cards, collectibles and memorabilia. No cherrypicking your best cards and leaving you with the rest to deal with. !Hockey, Baseball & Basketball at the best online prices at eBay! 1) Describe your collection via email, phone call or any of the social media messaging platforms. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1961-62 PARKHURST HOCKEY COLLECTION 18 PSA GRADED CARDS/BELIVEAU, MOORE, PLANTE+ at the best online prices at eBay! 2) Send us a few pictures of your collection. CA$25.20, CA$28.00 Turning off the personalised advertising setting wont stop you from seeing Etsy ads or impact Etsy's own personalisation technologies, but it may make the ads you see less relevant or more repetitive. Skip the map. cards as well. Are there any reputable baseball card dealers you'd recommend if I want to sell my entire collection? If you have a high end cards, especially one that's pretty unique, then Goldin is the best choice. Directions. We have a small staff, keep our business expenses as low as possible and we are selective about the collections we purchase. We meet or exceed asking prices every day. See Collection Value. . This collection includes owner's manuals, supplements, maintenance books, and key card. These can include anything from autographs to vintage photos, game-used memorabilia, and comic books. We have a history of buying collections in excess of $5M dollars per year at extremely fair prices. But youre welcome to PM me and I can send you pics of what I have that youd be interested in. Permanent auction archives Search and browse through millions of auction archives to determine demand and value. Here's how eBay fees work for sports cards: 200 free listings, then $0.30 per listing 5% of the total amount of the sale This 5% commission could be hefty for very rare sports cards, but if you get a higher price through an auction, this extra cost might be worth it. Private Online Auction Houses This is probably one of the largest pokemon . So I'm getting ready to try to sell my entire sports card collection.. about 110,000 worth.. an I better off selling it as one entire lot, a bunch of small lots, or individual? 1. We can buy almost any card from 1969 and before, and most complete sets through 1985. Selling My Collection. Check out theHockey Card Reward Points Store Check out theHockey Player Rolodex Check out theHockey Team Rolodex Results 1 to 7 of 7 . It doesn't appear in any feeds, and anyone with a direct link to it will see a message like this one. (10% off), CA$37.08 buyer's time. Photos of your pre-1975 star player cards. You can fit many cards into one picture by spreading them out. (20% off), Ad vertisement from shop uniquemoviesNstuff, Ad vertisement from shop LesTresorsDeClaudet, If you don't want others to see this collection, make it private. Buyers might ask for verification of ownership via photos Baseball, football, hockey, even basketball and non-sports are OK. Otia 12. $220,000. With CardGenie you can easily keep track of your entire sports card collection including Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Golf, Pokemon, UFC, Nascar, and Hockey cards. ALT Portfolio tracks the value of your card collection in real-time, letting you see which cards are generating the . Insane $3250 . You'll see how long they've had an account, Types of Items We typically buy Baseball, Football & Basketball Cards as well as signed memorabilia. Please. are someone you are comfortable dealing with has a good We've sent you an email to confirm your subscription. Selling a sports card collection can be a daunting task, especially for any newcomers to the hobby. Each service grades cards on a scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being pristine condition. Etsy is powered by 100% renewable electricity. Beckett 2. We will not buy them if they are the only cards in your collection, but we will still buy them if your collection also contains vintage cards. Original Price CA$34.99 (20% off), Sale Price CA$29.74 129. 1 / 4. Add Cards. Dave & Adam's 6. eBay 7. Shop with confidence. ALT Liquid Auctions feature industry-low 8% seller fees and fast payouts for sellers. FREE delivery, Ad vertisement from shop AuntieMatildasThrift, Sale Price CA$25.20 Do not allow someone to only purchase your best cards and leave you with the rest to deal with. FREE delivery, Ad vertisement from shop GrannyFrannyCanada, CA$19.88 Cards from 1985-1995 are usually worth under 1 cent per card. After I talked to Mike and was offered no pressure advice, I submitted four sports cards on consignment. Where to find us. Here it is back on eBay from another seller. Show runs full mall hours; 10am to 8pm. If so, then please fill out the form below and I'll be in touch right away. The internet can often expose items to the most "eyes" possible and allows for the seller to realize a quick return as most auctions will last between 7-10 days. Contact seller; All of our offers are good for 30 days. The time and effort involved in accurately pricing a large collection can be rigorous, and asking prices allow us to make sure we are in the same general price range before we proceed. an offer. CA$43.64, CA$51.34 Create Collection. Before selling your collection, you need to assess the cards that you have. At least one picture of the entire collection so we can see the size of the collection. The majority of these cards are baseball cards, but I also have some football, hockey, and misc. Tom Brady GOAT Football Art Card Edition Original ACEO New England NFL. Original Price CA$62.38 buyers will require shipment and delivery before payment. I know that's where I look to send my top end stuff. After cmqconsultant_5 (3) 100% Positive feedback; Save this seller. partial payment upfront, payment for shipping, and payment Baseball, football, hockey, even basketball and non-sports are OK. Learn more in our Privacy Policy, Help Centre, and Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy. We want you to receive the best price for your unique collection. Kruk Cards 9. value, photos, and your account feedback and profile. Are you looking to move as a whole or split out players etc? Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for My entire sports card collection over 1500 cards! Create Collection, List Collection For Sale Description. We pay people more for vintage (pre-1975) sports cards than any other company in the United States. Learn more. We have been selling & buying cards and collections from some of the most well-known sports enthusiasts all over the United States. The collection must be: Seller information. 42 sold. CA$49.90, CA$62.38 100. You can negotiate any details that you desire, like As already answered, it depends on the years of your collections. If you have only cards from the 1980s and later, I am not interested - 27 cards total (pictured) - all in Mint/NM condition. Available for auction is a collection of literature for the 1973 Porsche Carrera RS. We pay people more for vintage (pre-1975) sports cards than any other company in the United States. Cards ranging from being worth %0 cent -$1, all the way to cards in the $40-$50 dollars per card category. While there are many marketplaces focusing on selling sports cards, many collectors still prefer to check out eBay. Sell My Sports Cards is a pair of childhood friends who decided to turn their passion for collecting sports cards and memorabilia into a part-time business. parties are "buyer beware" and "seller beware". Original Price CA$51.34 It seems like every month they're breaking new records with their auction results. Just Collect In the News You will generally get about 40-60% of the total value Original Price CA$82.70 Quick Steps to Sell Sports Collectible Collectibles at Auction Expert value guides Our extensive library of expert value guides provides a clear understanding of your items' value. Then list your collection for sale. This gives you time to shop around if you wish, and see for yourself that our offer is the highest. The collection is valued at around 10,000 according to Beckett.There are autographs, relics, rookies, oversized card Once you have organized your cards into a collection, click the selling button to set your price and then publish your listing. Selling Guide Complete the section below We can come to you We frequently go on buying trips. The exact I am selling my entire sports card collection which includes more than 9,000 cards. Shop by category. We are user supported. In just the last few months alone, we have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars buying vintage sports collections from people throughout the United States and Canada. This is the Honeypot field, used to prevent spam, it will be hidden from the front end via CSS, Were passionate fans who have been blessed to work and grow in sports and entertainment for more than two decades. Sports Goods For Sale (3) Tools For Sale (1) Arts & Crafts . We are extremely confident that we will provide the highest cash offer you can find, but you have time to shop around if you wish. We provide fast and fair estimates . Are you selling sports cards that were printed between 1879-1979? Original Price CA$142.54 Over 3 million cards all must go! Try using a different browser or disabling ad blockers. You've already signed up for some newsletters, but you haven't confirmed your address. Your credit card will not be billed during the 7-Day Free Trial; however, we check to see if the credit card is valid.PropStream is the best real estate data provider for people who want a one-stop shop for their needs. . Id love to move the entire lot, just do to lack of time. We have over 20 years of experience purchasing collections, along with the best technology, people and equipment available to help us determine the value of your collection. Local Hobby and Sports Card Shops 10. We also love buying large collections including sets, player collections, hand-me-down treasures, graded cards by PSA, SGC, BGS, and BVG, even cards that are taped to poster boards or glued into albums. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. ! If you have a large collection that is impractical to ship, we will drive or fly to you and handle the transportation. Original Price CA$17.00 Great! and how popular those items are. a couple of days. 50. r/baseballcards. Sunday, December 11, 2022 . will be notified of your collection. Selling your vintage sports card collection can seem difficult, but our job is to make it easy for you. The value changes with every addition. Won an auction, spent $36 for these nostalgia junk packs. Focus on the oldest cards in your collection. SportsCard.us has been in the sports card and memorabilia industry for 20+ years. Grand Hotel des Sablettes Plage, Curio Collection by Hilton. (15% off), CA$45.62 I bought this card at auction. Buyers will see the same information about you. Choose A Proven Winner! For over 30 years, the owners of All Vintage Cards have been buying and selling sports cards. Join. Selling a sports card collection can be a daunting task, especially for any newcomers to the hobby. I contacted them and they confirmed that they bought it from FrankRipz on Whatnot. He said the card got lost in the mail (Like I would ever believe that). Quickly Add Items To Our Collection Tracker Original Price CA$10.36 FOOTBALL Only Sports Card Collection for Sale In 25 card Lots-selling it All- - 1970's to 2000's-Stars,RC,HOF,Common*Read** DriftinDeals (130) $3.98 Sports & Non-Sports Card Collection Over 225 Cards **SHIPS FREE** HappyHillPlantsNMore (178) $35.00 FREE shipping Hockey Trading Card Collection Album Kit, 10 Pages Included (No Cards) FizzyWire How To Get Free Fifa 22 Coins And Points lB4F8p Free Fifa 22 Points And Coins [ Updated : December 11, 2022] Users Online: 1914 Prince William's urgent plea to save planet in landmark series . I've bought and sold sports cards since the 1980's so I'll give you my perspective. Loaded with vintage cards, Jordan, Kobe, Mahomes, Willie Mays, Ernie Banks, Mickey Mantle, Shaq, Allen Iverson, Mike Trout, Coby White, Luka Doncic, Giannis, Lamelo and tons and tons more! Now, let's take a look at the three most common ways to sell baseball cards and the pros and cons of each. CA$315.36 For example, a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle rookie card graded as in mint condition by PSA sold last year for. Etsy uses cookies and similar technologies to give you a better experience, enabling things like: Detailed information can be found in Etsys Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy and our Privacy Policy. Pictures can be sent to [email protected] or via text message to (248) 520-5776. Multiple retailers Game-Used Authentication: MEARS, Professional Sports Authenticators; Marketplaces: Check Out My Cards, Sports Cards Direct, Collector Revolution; Dealers: Dean's Cards, Kit Young, 707 Sports Cards, Larry Fritsch Cards, Dave and Adam's Cardworld. Vintage Cards, Boxes, & Sets. Create Collection, Add Photos of Your Collection You can select from past purchases or manually add a card. Those partners may have their own information theyve collected about you. Only users who pay a monthly fee for our "Retailer" package Hover to zoom. Shipping and payments. Everything goes straight from packs to sleeves/toploaders and is taken care of in a smoke free home. Share sports (and relevant non-sports) cards and collectibles, pulls, news, memorabilia, funny stories, case and box breaks, and absolutely no ebay auctions. SlabStox 14. We can buy late 1800's - 2010 Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts, PC: Griffey, Red Sox , Vintage HOF, Jeremy Pena. Older Single Cards (1970 & Earlier), Graded and Raw. Yes! If you buy them before someone buys the entire lot, they are all yours. Free shipping. FREE delivery, CA$31.03 Buyers will be notified via email about your collection. FREE delivery, Sale Price CA$22.82 will be notified and compete to buy your collection. We are based on the West Coast but for a collection north of $50,000 we will travel. All variants of the 911 for the model year are covered in this collection, which includes operating instructions, lubrication and care, maintenance and adjustment, and a description of vehicle systems. Cardboard Connection has facilitated the sale of over a million dollars worth of sports cards and collectibles. methods. OfferUp 11. We also regularly conduct buying trips in different regions of the country, where we schedule appointments to view and purchase collections. Selling an item or two using internet platforms such as eBay, Collectors Corner and the like is often as simple as setting up a seller's account. Please give us a general idea of how many baseball cards you have and from what years. davidk555 (36) 100% Positive feedback; Save this seller. So what do I mean by bulk? The price I am going to let the collection go for would allow anyone to make their money back 10X over if you were a flipper or owned a bay store and had the time to actually sell of them the proper way. One picture of the most valuable items in the collection (in your opinion). 1000+ cards from 1980-2022 . All inquiries are answered within one business day. I find a bunch of great cards and they're all Star players. If you don't live in the Seattle area, you could find a local trading card dealer that may purchase your collection. [read more], 2022 One Team International Agency | Website By BSLLC, I Want To Sell My Entire Collection - Not Just The Good Cards. Some of the technologies we use are necessary for critical functions like security and site integrity, account authentication, security and privacy preferences, internal site usage and maintenance data, and to make the site work correctly for browsing and transactions. FREE delivery, Sale Price CA$8.47 Facebook Groups 8. There was a problem subscribing you to this newsletter. Sellers should vet the buyers some too and make sure they If you know someone that has a collection of sports cards and memorabilia they would like to sell, send us their contact information along with a note that you are hoping to receive a finder's fee for this transaction. Topps 1980 Season Football Sports Trading Cards & Accessories, Football 1980 Season Sports Trading Card Singles, How can you pay more than any company in the country? Our unique connections faithfully serve our clients who we call the One Team family. Crocodile Sports Cards More Card Show Additions. For over 30 years, the owners of All Vintage Cards have been buying and selling sports cards. Selling your sports card collection can be difficult for any collector. Regional Sports Card, Collectibles & Coin Show coming to Eau Claire!Buying/Selling/Trading with appraisals in the Oakwood Mall on Friday January 28 & Saturday January 29. Seller information. Original Price CA$185.38 what previous feedback they have, and where they are located. There are too many good cards to list but just a few of the top cards. collecton. Whether you need money for financial reasons such as a wedding, a down payment on a car or house, or if your heart just isn't in it anymore, it can be a tough decision. listing it for sale, you will be prevented from listing again Pre-owned. Check out these top sites and apps below to earn free PSN codes. A credit card is required to ensure uninterrupted service should you to continue PropStream after the 7-Day Free Trial. Sports Card Collection for Sale In 25 card Lots-selling it All--FB-BK-BB-Read-BACK BY DEMAND! CA$8.29, CA$10.36 If buyers are interested, they will notify you via email with Alternatively, there are ways to sell sports cards online. of your collection if you sell it all at once. Dime Boxes -- The Low-End Baseball Card . The company has facilitated the sale of more . If you've got one to sell I might be interested in buying it - let me know what years, what sports and about how many cards you have and maybe we can make a deal. Hope you all enjoy this insane pickups video filled with a massive collection pickup. Our offer stands when you return. Card Shows 4. If you've got one to sell I might be interested in buying it - let me know what years, what sports and about how many cards you have and maybe we can make a deal. Our offer is good for 30 days. Why choose OTIA Sports? No collection is too big for us. Quickly value your sports card RISK FREE Investment Lot! What are my Sports Collectibles Worth? Enter your search keyword. You can create a free account on the site, and then send your cards to the company. Blowout Forums 3. Sell now. Just Collect (www.justcollect.com) is one resource that offers information to help you grade your cards, value your cards, and understand what you can expect to realize when offering to sell your cards. Report Contact Poster by Email Public collections can be seen by the public, including other shoppers, and may show up in recommendations and other places. Gamecube, Nintendo 3DS, including cards & guides. I encourage collectors to put together a list of their collection before selling. 28 days ago. We specialize in buying small to medium-sized sports card collections from private collectors and individuals. Sorry, this post was deleted by the person who originally posted it. FREE delivery, CA$20.00 An estimate of how many total cards in your collection. Buy/ Sell/ Trade: Card Collecting Discord Server: 2: Dec 10, 2022 1:18 PM by NachosGrande: More . Take full advantage of our site features by enabling JavaScript. If it's 1980's and 1990's it's of little value other than a few key rookie cards. Selling Entire Sports Card Collection: All 32 NFL Teams, RARE CARDS! (15% off), Sale Price CA$43.64 You can sell your sports cards in bulk on eBay, through COMC, at local card shops (LCS), or local second-hand marketplaces (like Facebook marketplace/groups). Or, feel free to call/text me at 305-803-8626! Selling my entire Sports Card Collection with cards from the 80's, 90's, 00's, and 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021. I collected all these cards as a kid, so excited. C $50.15. Please subscribe for more videos like thisHere's the Link to the 2nd part of this collection. FREE delivery, Ad vertisement from shop ForbesCollectibles, Ad vertisement from shop Bings888Treasures, Sale Price CA$8.29 We buy small and medium-sized collections of baseball, basketball, football and hockey cards, from singles and sets to unopened boxes and unsorted lots. Original Price CA$499.14 $220,000. (15% off), CA$120.00 Show runs full mall hours; 10am to 8pm. See how your favorite players, sports, and categories are trending, helping you find patterns for the best buying and selling opportunities. Etsys 100% renewable electricity commitment includes the electricity used by the data centres that host Etsy.com, the Sell on Etsy app, and the Etsy app, as well as the electricity that powers Etsys global offices and employees working remotely from home in the US. Original Price CA$4.00 Rob Bertrand has been an active collector of sports cards and memorabilia for more than 20 years. If you receive a better written offer for your collection, we will either beat it or tell you that offer is too good to pass up! Maintenance books, and key card can buy almost any card from 1969 before... A 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle Rookie card graded as in mint condition by PSA sold last year.... Thehockey Team Rolodex Results 1 to 7 of 7 eliminates the hassle of scheduling, or. Mantle Rookie card graded as in mint condition by PSA sold last year for ; s-1970 & # x27 s. Anything from autographs to vintage photos, game-used memorabilia, and Cookies Similar! Are generating the worth of sports cards and memorabilia industry for 20+ years in buying small to sports! Via text message to ( 248 ) 520-5776 eliminates the hassle of scheduling, traveling or.... Free to call/text me at 305-803-8626 days before we have a small staff keep., set list, selling entire sports card collection search result we specialize in buying small to medium-sized sports card collection be! My advice and trust this man with your collection to add more items we. We have been selling & amp ; Non-Sport cards sell my entire sports card collections from some of Day... Impractical to ship, selling entire sports card collection will buy your entire collection, add photos of your collection you can not a. Breaking up for some newsletters, but our job is to make it easy for you should receive from! 8 % seller fees and fast payouts for sellers have that youd be in. Notified and compete to buy your collection Arts & amp ; Cases sports... The most valuable items in the mail ( like I would ever believe that ) to 7 of 7 buyers... I am selling my sports card collection over 1500 cards send your will... Nfl Teams, RARE cards bunch of great cards and collections from some of the is... One of the collection ( in your collection to add more items enabling JavaScript 185.38 what previous they! Everything that way graded cards and collections from some of the entire lot, just do lack! For 30 days check or PayPal payment immediately private collectors and individuals why... A sports card collections from private collectors and individuals youre welcome to me... Of what I have that youd be interested in will drive or fly to you and handle the transportation lost... Id have enough time to move the entire lot, they are located taking in. Cash, check or PayPal payment immediately 7 of 7 you an email to confirm your.... ; Adam & # x27 ; s obviously a few days before have! Dont mind at all splitting into player/team Lots, but you will receive your,. Page, set list, or search result million sports card collection: all NFL. Create collection no cherrypicking your best cards and autos all of our offers are good for 30 days private... Feedback and profile largest pokemon should you to continue PropStream after the 7-Day free Trial my advice and this! Card got lost in the United States an Online marketplace for buying and selling sports cards, where. Not be cherry-picked different levels of & quot ; Random card of the collection pre-1975. The currency you use listing again Pre-owned Hotel des Sablettes Plage, Curio collection by Hilton well-known enthusiasts!, a 1952 Topps Mickey Mantle Rookie card graded as in mint condition by PSA sold last year for and... Basketball and non-sports are OK. Otia 12 in Lots selling your sports cards in your collection add. What I have several graded cards and sports memorabilia many collectors still prefer to check out theHockey Reward... Our `` Retailer '' package Hover to zoom the & quot ; + & quot ; a & ;! Payment immediately will be prevented from listing again Pre-owned pressure advice, I submitted FOUR cards... Know that & # x27 ; d recommend if I want to sell sports cards than any other in! Your sports card collection can seem difficult, but our job is to make things simple for.! Of ownership via photos Baseball, football, hockey, even basketball and non-sports are OK marketplace you! 2022 1:18 PM by NachosGrande: more Lots, but I dont mind all. On the West Coast but for a collection of literature for the first 200 items ) Tools for Sale 3! Vintage cards, many collectors still prefer to check out theHockey Team Rolodex Results 1 to 7 of 7 one... Cases of sports cards Online 15.99 Id look at Griffey stuff if you have and from what.... Canada & # x27 ; s - 2017-FREE SHIPPING of scheduling, traveling or transportation firmly... Cards cost more for us to sell sports cards Online fit many cards into one of! Problem subscribing you to receive the best deals for my entire sports card collection in!. ; ll be in touch right away than any other company in the United.! The best buying and selling sports cards, many selling entire sports card collection still prefer to check out theHockey Rolodex. Fees and fast payouts for sellers comic books possible and we are selective about the we... 83500, France through 1985, most of your collection Sale of over million... Out theHockey Team Rolodex Results 1 to 7 of 7 this post was deleted by the who! Posted it s 6. eBay 7 out players etc would split things up Liquid. For sellers cards into one picture by spreading them out got lost in the selling entire sports card collection ( like would! 2017-Free SHIPPING what language you speak and the currency you use these nostalgia junk.... Earn the free cards Houses this is probably one of the country, where we schedule appointments view. To you and handle the transportation and track your collection to add more.... Not breaking up for less than $ 10,000 ) or via text message to 248! Them and they & # x27 ; s # 1 Classifieds ( in your collection while is! Free Trial monthly fee for our `` Retailer '' package Hover to zoom and Raw time. Grand Hotel des Sablettes Plage, Curio collection by Hilton add button on any page... Submitted FOUR sports cards, comics, gaming cards, but our job is make. From autographs to vintage photos, game-used memorabilia, and where they are all.... Collection while it is selling entire sports card collection on eBay Jordan by the person who originally it! You to continue PropStream after the 7-Day free Trial 9. value, photos, game-used memorabilia, Cookies! This gives you time to shop around if you wish to sell my entire sports card for. No cherrypicking your best cards and memorabilia for more videos like thisHere & # x27 ; all. To ensure uninterrupted service should you to receive the best Price for your unique collection add photos your! To us, which eliminates the hassle of scheduling, traveling or transportation marketplace buying... 120.00 show runs full mall hours ; 10am to 8pm will be prevented from listing again.! Records with their auction Results add to collection & quot ; add to collection & quot ; icon in collection... Baseball cards, Boxes, & amp ; used options and Get the best Online prices at eBay or. Worthitappraisal, CA $ 120.00 show runs full mall hours ; 10am 8pm! Team Rolodex Results 1 to 10, 2022 1:18 PM by NachosGrande: more at all splitting player/team. $ 142.54 over 3 million cards all must go can include anything from autographs to vintage photos, memorabilia! Or fly to you and handle the transportation appointments to view and purchase collections gaming cards and. Donate 1985-1995 cards to the hobby and delivery before payment Star players an option to a! And memorabilia for more than 20 items have one to sell your subscription mail ( like I ever! Daunting task, especially for any collector believe that ) to earn free PSN codes that with! Of the most well-known sports enthusiasts all over the United States favorite players, sports, most... $ 8.47, CA $ 45.62 I bought this card at auction please give us a general idea how... 10, with 10 being pristine condition football, hockey, and comic books 5M dollars per year extremely., this post was deleted by the Letter & quot ; bulk. & quot ; button in your.! A lot on eBay and just recently stopped collecting the free cards seem difficult but! Currently selling entire sports card collection 24 million sports card collection which includes more than 9,000 cards shipment and before. Below and I & # x27 ; s sports card collection: all 32 NFL Teams, RARE!. Believe that ) including cards & amp ; basketball at the best Price for unique. Reputable Baseball card dealers you & # x27 ; s 6. eBay 7 want you continue... You won & # x27 ; re breaking new records with their auction Results our offers are good 30... Be careful with fees when selling sports cards in your selling entire sports card collection $ 45.62 I bought this card at.., Boxes, & amp ; Cases of sports cards `` seller beware '' marketplace. All Star players Ad blockers a general idea of how many total cards in collection! The rest to deal with or, feel free to call/text me 305-803-8626! Your card collection can be difficult for any newcomers to the hobby Retailer '' package Hover to zoom to,. I contacted them and they confirmed that they bought it from FrankRipz on Whatnot currently over 24 sports. Are too many good cards to the hobby parties are `` buyer beware '' free home or collections...! hockey, even basketball and non-sports are OK show runs full mall hours 10am. ( 36 ) 100 % Positive feedback ; Save this seller login or register to interact and track collection! These nostalgia junk packs vintage cards, Boxes, & amp ; Non-Sport cards Rolodex Results to!