smashing magazine october 2022

The hardest part assembling the lift was unpacking it, but going slowly, I managed to unpack it without smashing any . Shatner also starred in several Star Trekscience fiction films. Get the The Smashing Pumpkins Setlist of the concert at American Airlines Center, Dallas, TX, USA on October 2, 2022 from the Spirits on Fire Tour and other The Smashing Pumpkins Setlists for free on setlist.fm! Autumn is a wonderful time to go for walks in the forest! Designed by Hilda Rytteke from Sweden. Canadian-born William Shatner is an actor, recording artist and author. To me, October is a transitional month. (2022 Wallpapers Edition) Smashing Magazine. I just read an excellent new essay called The Case Against Free in which the author suggests that the "free economy" is drying up the economic resources needed to make quality creative works. An oldie but goodie. Every day, Dan will send you some simple premises and a few examples to get you thinking about design systems in a different and clear way no more than two minutes of reading each day. As a design community, we cant be silent in these times. The Smashing Pumpkins are scheduled to release their twelfth studio album, Atum: A Rock Opera in Three Acts. October is a significant month for me because it is when my favorite type of bird travels south. You can get the challenges for free (or pay for the solutions). In 25 emails, youll dive deeper into file system routing, data-fetching, nested layouts, and suspense. You can only fully master the sky wearing an aviator hat and goggles. The independent type design community has grown tremendously over the last couple of years. Its A Shape Christmas is a digital calendar that counts down to Christmas and reveals a bespoke illustration each day themed around four different shapes (Square, Triangle, Circle and Hexagon) and, well, Christmas. October 31, 2022. In the leaves shining in the most beautiful colors in many parts of the world at this time of year, in a cup of coffee and a conversation with a friend, or when taking a walk on a windy October day. Behind each door, theres a plugin, theme, blog, or even discount waiting to be discovered. June is our favorite time of the year because the keenly anticipated sunny weather inspires us to travel. 24 Pull Requests is a yearly initiative to encourage contributors around the world to send 24 pull requests between December 1st and December 24th. Behind each door, youll find a task you have to answer in the form of a simple text string or a number. Nice weather has arrived! They really like to eat fruit, too. When I was young, I had a birds nest not so far from my room window. 12 Days of Web is a year-end celebration of fundamental web technologies. . . Forms of fruits, flowers, leaves close to nature are typical of Kherson region. This month we travel to the stars. We enjoy the sun and we go up and down with the cable car. Designed by Veronica Valenzuela from Spain. 25+26 | April Magazine | Losing You + Drowner 16th. A conversational user interface (CUI) is a user interface for computers that emulates a conversation with a real human. This is why we give all artists the. . 41 2 wysiwyg-editor Public This year, they look back over the years and showcase their favorite illustrations. Weekly tips on front-end & UX.Trusted by 200,000+ folks. New Front-End Adventures, 2022 Edition. And, well, there are some nice prices to win, too. 1 / LP: NO PAST. Stephanie Eckles on Twitter. Explore all speakers and topics From formats and compression to delivery and maintenance: everything in one single 528-pages book. Serhii plans to add lots of content every day in the upcoming weeks as an advent series and, finally, to open-source the collection at the end of December. Cosima has been an editor at SmashingMag since 2013. Its the 11th year for 24 Days In Umbraco. Poppy motifs can be seen on the shirts of the Kirovohrad region. Designed by Vlad Gerasimov from Georgia. Viburnum motifs are usually found on womens shirts, it is a symbol of beauty. It launched in 2005 and still has all of the calendars available online. Back in October of 2019, Perl 6 was renamed to Raku. If youre up for a challenge that involves spotting security vulnerabilities, then the Code Security Advent Calendar is just the right one for you. smashingmagazine.com #382: Front-End & UX Advent Calendars. This picture is dedicated to the Kherson region. Read more on Danny Trejo Interview: Cutting Through the Bullshit. Lean UXmas has been publishing each advent since 2014 and is a collection of the most popular articles from this years Agile and Lean UX latest news. With advent calendars on accessibility, CSS/JS, UX and Web Performance. Keep stirring for about ten or so minutes as it simmers gently. In the north, days are becoming shorter. In the fall leaves shining in the most beautiful colors these days, in the misty mornings and golden afternoons that October might bring along, or taking a walk on a windy day. We also do (online) conferences, workshops, meet-ups and interviews. This is why we give all artists the. She was nominated for six Emmy Awards as Lead Actress in a Drama, winning three times for her role as Olivia Walton. Last year, as a celebration of web design, the good folks at web.dev dropped a UI development treat for you every day with their brilliant Designcember advent calendar. : Instant access to the latest issue of 500+ of our top selling titles. It was founded in 2006 by Sven Lennartz (co-founder) and Vitaly Friedman (editor-in-chief) as part of the German-based Smashing Media AG. 20062022. Love all the Halloween costumes and decorations! Designed by Tazi from Australia. To me, October is all about cozy evenings with hot chocolate, freshly baked cookies, and a game night with friends or family. Designed by Lieselot Geirnaert from Belgium. Click on the shop icon at the bottom. We all need a little inspiration boost every now and again. On front-end & UX. Did you know that squirrels dont just eat nuts? Unfortunately, theres no new edition of the SysAdvent this year, but the blog archive is full of goodies for anyone dealing with system administration. . I love creating fun and feminine illustrations and designs. I grew up with cats around (and drawing them all the time). The wallpapers in this collection all come in versions with and without a calendar for October 2022 so no matter if you . By. Ive waited for this summer more than I waited for any other summer since I was a kid. At the end of the kolodar, as everything begins to ripen, the village sets out to harvesting. This is why we give all artists the. Embroidery of Ternopil region is characterized by rich, dark, up to black, colors. However, you can still sign up as a substitute. British band Architects are scheduled to release their tenth studio album, The Classic Symptoms Of A Broken Spirit on October 21, 2022. Let's make November colorful! Explore all speakers and topics Single Digital Issue October 2022 $2.99 BUY NOW This issue and other back issues are not included in a new Classic Rock subscription. For more than eleven years, our monthly wallpapers series has been the perfect opportunity to do just that: to break out of your daily routine and put your creative skills to the test. Its the 7th year since (what was then called) Perl 6 was released, and the 14th year in a row for this Raku Advent calendar. XIANGFA The Smashing Pumpkins Flag Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness Poster Canvas Wall Art Print Painting Posters unframed 12x18inch(30x45cm) . Oak motifs are most often seen on boys shirts, they are a symbol of strength, development, and life. May we present (Please note that these designs dont come with a calendar.). I am looking for a new galaxy or maybe… a UFO! Designed by Vernica Valenzuela from Spain. @nathanacurtis. Security can be a daunting field and particularly difficult for beginners. In celebration of high school and college graduates ready to make their way in the world! Designed by Bri Loesch from the United States. With a commitment to quality content for the design community. Summer - Autumn 2022 New Workshops Boost Your Skills Online, On Front-End & Design. Go ahead and give it a go! Since many people enjoyed these posts, he decided to raise the ante and publish 24 articles on HTMHell written specifically for the advent calendar. With practical takeaways, live sessions, video recordings and a friendly Q&A. Boosting Web Performance in 2022 with Vitaly Friedman Workshop, 52.5h + Q&A Thu & Fri, November 17 - December 1 2022 I think October (when its not raining) is the perfect month to go to the beach for uitwaaien (to blow out), to walk in the wind and take a break and clear your head, relieve the stress or forget ones problems. Designed by Gwen Bogaert from Belgium. . Facebook. You may receive a partial or no refund on used, damaged or materially different returns. Framer and Fons Mans teamed up with a few friends to count down to Christmas with 24 Days of Design Gifts. The days are colder, but the colors are warmer, and with every step we go further, new earthly architecture reveals itself, making the best of winters dawn. Designed by Ana Masnikosa from Belgrade, Serbia. Rebecca Copeland, 3 days ago Invited Easy for the inexperienced! A large number of embroidered products of Mykolaiv region is characterized by floral ornaments. I had taken a picture of this old tree. In 1952, at the age of ten, during my first year at Nativity of Our Lord School run by the Sisters of St. Dominic in the Archdiocese of Detroit, I discovered "Kings and Things" in my homeroom library, and was slapped for becoming so absorbed in it that I failed to hear a question repeatedly put to me by Sister Lydia. Fall is about orange, brown, and earthly colors. one-year subscription: $20 individual $45 for institution Tweet. Its time for the sixth annual C# advent calendar that will feature two pieces of content every day. preview. Every day from December 13 to 24, Stephanie Eckles will share a new article on HTML, CSS, or JavaScript. September 13, 2022. To shorten the wait until the first article will be revealed, you can check out the archive from last year. Just the things you can actually use. With a commitment to quality content for the design community. And chrysanthemum is the iconic flower of Cold Dew. Designed by Hong, ZI-Qing from Taiwan. Everything TypeScript, with code walkthroughs and examples. Christmas morning comes early this year. Every day, there will be a code puzzle to sharpen your security skills and have a fun December season. Well, Miguel ngel Durn has got your back with adventJS, an advent calendar that started back in 2015 in Spanish and that is now available in English. @[email protected] on Mastodon, The Independent Type Foundry Advent Calendar. The installation, which Smith said is one of Experiential Supply Co.'s "biggest to date," was inspired "from the idea of smashing together Dick Tracy and Gotham City." We start this October with Tarzan in his jungle. Lots of light-bulb moments are guaranteed. He is four years older than his sister, Lola, and six years older than his younger brother, Joaquin. So, enjoy the Barcelona Pavillon for your June wallpaper. Designed by Anne Korfmacher from Germany. Subscribe and get Vitalys Smart Interface Design Checklists PDF via email. Issue #382 December 6, 2022 . Wherever you go, we wish you a pleasant journey! Designed by PopArt Studio from Serbia. Some of the tips are probably common knowledge for many, yet each of the posts cover so many of the important aspects of accessibility that will still hold true for years to come. Stay tuned for lots of articles on metaprogramming, applications, useful Raku modules, programming techniques, guides on how to work with Raku inside containers, and even how to migrate from good ol Perl. For this October edition, artists and designers from across the globe once again challenged their creative skills and designed wallpapers to spark your imagination and make the month a bit more colorful as it already is. Created with the goals of sharing, openness, and mentoring, youre in for some great articles about systems administration topics written by fellow sysadmins. October Revolution Celebration: commit to the working class! 2022. More about ", Danny Trejo Interview: Cutting Through the Bullshit, Michael Learned Interview: "Waltons" Icon Kills It as Dahmer's Grandma, Ice-T Interview: "SVU" Star, "I'll Be There Until Mariska Leaves", Ice-T Explains Kelli Giddish's "Law & Order: SVU" Exit, Matt Sorum Interview: Guns N' Roses Drummer Creates Chaos, Joe Mantegna Interview: The Evolution of "Criminal Minds", Rita Moreno Interview: Storied Actress Stars in Debut Christmas Movie, Rick Beato Interview: YouTube Star Strikes a Major Chord, "Weird Al" Yankovic Interview: When Harry Potter Met Parody, Tom Clavin Interview: The Tragic Loss of a Son and "Last Hill". The site hasnt had a new article since 2019, but still offers a good resource of articles on all subjects related to digital accessibility. 2 When ready to cook, boil the potatoes for 8-10 mins until tender; drain. If youre happy and you know it, show some dance moves, because summer is finally here! Designed by ActiveCollab from the United States. Together with the farmers goes Makosh, the Goddess of fields and crops, ensuring a prosperous harvest. Welcome Maa Durga! Designed by Rahul Bhattacharya from India. They come in versions with and without a calendar and can be downloaded for free. Albums Of The Week: Smashing Pumpkins | Atum: Act 1. Founded by Vitaly Friedman and Sven Lennartz. A vector illustration of a dragon tipping over a wheelbarrow of pumpkins in a field with an illustrative fox character. Designed by Cerberus Creative from the United States. Eventually the briskness will turn cold, as winter is coming soon. More after jump! Did you learn something recently youd like to share in a guide or a tutorial? More calendars are here. Designed by MasterBundles from Ukraine. 24 Jours De Web is a lovely French calendar which first appeared back in 2012 and has been continuing the tradition of online advent calendars ever since. Geometric and plant-geometrized patterns were embroidered on the shirt from Sumy region. Autumn has come, the time of long walks in the rain, weekends spent with loved ones, with hot drinks, and a lot of tenderness. For the 2022 holiday season, returnable items purchased between October 11 and December 25, 2022 can be returned until January 31, 2023. Launch Roblox Smashing Simulator X on your device. Enjoy! Deep thinking allows you to try on perspectives that you may not have considered before. Designed by Hitesh Puri from Delhi, India. The eternal forward motion to get better and excel. Designed by Zachary Johnson-Medland from the United States. Smashing Pumpkins Pittsburgh Tickets - October 2022 The Smashing Pumpkins - IN ASHES, EP. An advent calendar that has been publishing since 2009 is back again: good ol PerfPlanet, with all things speed and web performance. From curious squirrels embracing the autumn season and cats . This email was sent December 6, 2022 4:28pm. Do you have an opinion about the current state of PHP core development? I really loved those Saturday or Sunday mornings where we were all together. Historically, computers have relied on text-based user interfaces and graphical user interfaces (GUIs) (such as the user pressing a "back" button) to translate the user's desired action into commands the computer understands. After this uneven clash, the sky once more becomes pellucid just in time for imminent luminous snow.". The communities in our web industry wouldnt be able to learn so much and thrive if it wasnt for your hard work and dedication. 2022 FINA Swimming World Cup October 29, 2022 / Toronto, Canada: 15:42.05 Katie Grimes (USA) 2022 FINA Swimming World Cup November 4, 2022 / Indianapolis, United States: backstroke: American Record (25m) US Open Record (25m) 50 back: 25.74 Olivia Smoliga (Cali Condors) International Swimming League October 16, 2020 / Budapest, Hungary: 25.89 Claim it. When we look closely, inspiration can lie everywhere. October is the month when the weather in Poland starts to get colder, and it gets very rainy, too. Love all the Halloween costumes and decorations! Designed by Tazi from Australia. Thats the idea behind Dan Malls Design System Email Course. Designed by Nathalie Ouederni from France. Where will you travel to this summer? With practical takeaways, live sessions, video recordings and a friendly Q&A. NO SUN. A Guide Smashing Magazine WEB DESIGN A Guide Smashing Magazine By OneSEONewsReport August 3, 2022 13 Mins Read Quick summary This guide will show you how to migrate your jQuery site to React with Next.js - which is a significant undertaking, especially for big code bases. I also wanted to work with simple shapes, because I think of October as the 'back to nature/back to basics month'." Designed by Jelle Denturck from Belgium. Please give a warm round of applause for our Person of the Week: Nathan Curtis, co-founder of UX and design systems agency EightShapes, author, and speaker. Whether youre a front-end developer, UX designer, or content strategist, were sure that youll find at least something to inspire you for the upcoming year. For that reason I have chosen to write about the swallow. From December 1 to 31, youll discover videos from different communities and people around the globe. Whenever shes not writing articles for the weekly Smashing Newsletter, shes probably working on a Stir often and while smashing/crushing the raspberries. Annual Digital Subscription 27.99 billed annually Save 28% 27.99 BUY NOW PRINT SUBSCRIPTION? . Just the things you can actually use. Cosima. For the 2022 holiday season, returnable items purchased between October 11 and December 25, 2022 can be returned until January 31, 2023. Welcome! Designed by MasterBundles from Ukraine. Trusted by 200,000+ folks. October makes the leaves fall to cover the land with lovely auburn colors and brings out all types of weird with them. Designed by Mi Ni Studio from Serbia. Theres something about their wrinkly snorting snoots that makes us giggle, and we hope our backgrounds make you smile all month. This picture is dedicated to the Kirovohrad region. Hear. To me, October is a transitional month. Subscribe and get Vitalys Smart Interface Design Checklists PDF via email. While an effective mechanism of completing . Useful front-end & UX bits, delivered once a week. Heydon Pickering once said, Accessibility is not about doing more work but about doing the right work. In 2020, Kitty Giraudel decided to publish an accessibility tip a day in their very own #A11yAdvent. Read full return policy . Join us for SmashingConf NYC in October 2022 an event that is always quite a popular one! More about On June 5th we celebrate World Environment Day a moment to pause and reflect on how we impact Earths health. Happy Pug-o-ween from the punsters at Trillion! Designed by Trillion from Summit, NJ. The next gripping Jack Reacher thriller, No Plan B, will be out October 25, 2022, and is from both of the bestselling authors Lee Child and his brother, Andrew Child. To shorten the wait until the first article will be revealed, you can check out the archive from last year. Designed by Ricardo Delgado from Mexico City. Made of wool, thick, almost without gaps, the ornaments completely cover the sleeves of womens shirts. SmashingConf San Francisco 2022; The Next Smashing Conference In A City Nearby. I watched the birds almost every day; because those swallows always left their nests in October. As a little bonus goodie, we also compiled some designs from our wallpapers archives at the end of this post. Together with the farmers goes Makosh, the Goddess of fields and crops, ensuring a prosperous harvest. Waiting at the bus stop when its raining in October can be a sad and wet experience. With all the subtle sunrises and the burning sunsets before us, we feel so joyful that we are going to shout it out to the world from the top of the mountains. Designed by PopArt Studio from Serbia. . No matter if youre just getting started with Vue or if youre a seasoned developer, Advent of Vue brings you 24 holiday-themed Vue coding puzzles that revolve around building small-scale Vue components and applications. . Useful front-end & UX bits, delivered once a week. For this October edition, artists and designers from across the globe once again challenged their creative skills and designed wallpapers to spark your imagination and make the month a bit more colorful than it already is. Everything TypeScript, with code walkthroughs and examples. It was a pretty cool WebGL advent calendar that featured a daily new experiment that was quite obviously made with love by digital artists. Our designers were inspired by the lightness and innocence of June, as well as the desire to use bright colors. 24 authors come together each year and publish an article on UX, accessibility, privacy, and other topics related to the good ol web. Every year, 24 Days in December invites members of the PHP community to share their personal journey and stories with PHP. ), please do post it in the comments section below wed love to help spread the word! With detailed code walkthroughs, hands-on examples and common gotchas all broken down into short, manageable lessons. With tools to help you get your work done better. What she gave her life and health all year round is now mature and rich, thus, as a sign of gratitude, the girls bring her bread and wine. We find a planet and we sit down to observe the universe. Designed by Veronica Valenzuela from Spain. Anyone can contribute by sharing their blog posts, videos, articles, or podcast episodes dedicated to C# development. 2 days, 1 track, 14 speakers, 300 - 400 attendees and a bunch of hands-on workshops.. Our speakers rarely show slides: they show how they work their setup, techniques and shortcuts for getting work done in live interactive sessions.So expect everything from refactoring and debugging to . Laura Muir wins 1500m gold to land her second medal in 24 hours (photo by Bobby Gavin) It was a summer to remember for Scottish elite athletes across a number of championship events. Created with love by designers and artists from across the globe, they come in versions with and without a calendar for October 2021. "Today" is a song by American alternative rock band the Smashing Pumpkins, written by lead vocalist and guitarist Billy Corgan. If you prefer, you can subscribe to the newsletter to get the new content delivered right to your inbox on a daily or weekly basis. Are you ready? Who knows if there is really noone in there? Designed by Philippe Brouard from France. The following year, he released another album, Power, which would go platinum. . The spooooooky season is upon us, and we cant wait to carve into it. Whisk the . 20062022. This picture is dedicated to the Ternopil region. More after jump! The days become shorter… The socks thicker… And the ghosts louder! In this 2.5h-long session, we'll look into some of the useful front-end techniques to keep in mind when optimizing for performance and Core Web Vitals in 2022. Acorns must have a hard time like that too! After the seventh season, she left the show. Music festival calendar for fests around the world! The conference will focus on UX design and front-end, and hosts wonderful speakers for in-person talks and in-person workshops. 24 days, 24 challenges. I think October (when its not raining) is the perfect month to go to the beach for uitwaaien (to blow out), to walk in the wind and take a break and clear your head, relieve the stress or forget ones problems. Designed by Gwen Bogaert from Belgium. Unfortunately, the last one was published in 2019 and will be taking a well-earned break after that years final countdown. Unlimited access to 40000+ back issues: No contract or commitment. By: admin. Table of Contents. June 21 marks the longest day of the year for the Northern Hemisphere and sunsets like these will be getting earlier and earlier after that! Designed by James Mitchell from the United Kingdom. On July 21, . The beautiful game of the goddess makes the hard harvest easier, while the song of the farmer permeates the field. Designed by PopArt Studio from Serbia. For developers who know enough JavaScript to be dangerous. Founded by Vitaly Friedman and Sven Lennartz. Pinterest. The course is not a classical advent calendar, but since it is made up of 24 lessons, its a perfect match for the advent season. Follow along on Twitter or Mastodon to be notified about each new challenge, share it with your friends, and discuss solutions and feedback in the comments, or browse by their website for a new code challenge every day. Thats why I chose to use a lot of gradients. Follow View all 31 employees About us Founded in September 2006, Smashing Magazine delivers useful and. I dream of watermelon, strawberries, and lots of colors. Designed by Kate Jameson from the United States. 2022.05.06 Limp Bizkit. Trusted by 200,000+ folks. Add more sugar if desired. New Star Foodservice 3635. has been added to your Cart . EDM festivals, mega-fests, pop, rock, country, and many more. My sister and I always took out our warmest scarfs and played in the sand while my parents walked behind us. May we present (Please note that these designs dont come with a calendar.). If you prefer a puzzle over an article, take a look at Advent of Code. Catering for bite-sized pieces of knowledge every day be it through stellar articles, inspiring experiments, or challenging puzzles the advent calendars are the perfect occasion to learn something new, even in a hectic December schedule. For all of 2021, the figure was just over 0.9 GW. If you sign up for the challenge, youll receive an email every day, with a problem description, additional screenshots and/or recordings of a target application, as well as a starter project on Stackblitz, which serves as a baseline for your solution. If you want more free calendars on other thematic, check out our listicle. Designed by MasterBundles from Ukraine. Autumn is the best moment for discovering the universe. Top 20 Highest-Grossing Rock Tours of 2022; Led Zeppelin Hosting Livestream for 15th Anniversary of. Theres an artist in everyone. Did you know that you could get featured in our next wallpapers post, too? Tips on front-end & UX, delivered weekly in your inbox. There is especially a lot of them in the south, where the fighting is now taking place. Founded by Vitaly Friedman and Sven Lennartz. Combine all the jam ingredients in a medium size saucepan over medium heat. And the best part of Halloween is dog owners who never pass up an o-paw-tunity to dress up their pups as something a-dog-able. [ October 27, 2021 ] 'What I (Don't) Know About Autism' - Interview with Jody O'Neill Arts [ September 28, 2021 . A huge thank-you to everyone who shared their artworks with us! Whenever shes not writing articles for the weekly Smashing Newsletter, shes probably working on a We are always looking for creative talent! But few would argue with pinnacle was Team Scotland . Is this your brand on Milled? Everything TypeScript, with code walkthroughs and examples. ", Written by Marc Parker and Melissa Benefield Parker, Posted in Interviews Actors. Founded by Vitaly Friedman and Sven Lennartz. Its our obligation to help as much as we can, and so we are donating all proceeds of the Interface Design Checklists PDF to support Ukraine.We have already donated 16,944.73 EUR (US$ 18,663.86) to Aktion Deutschland Hilft e.V. by Digital Noise. Like every month since we embarked on this wallpapers adventure more than eleven years ago. In the menu, click. The Burnt Pines | The Ghost Living In My Beer: Exclusive . Some bring their creative ideas to life with digital tools, others capture the perfect moment with a camera or love to grab pen and paper to create little doodles or pieces of lettering. The wallpapers in this collection come in versions with and without a calendar and can be downloaded for free. SmashingConf is a friendly, inclusive event which is focused on real-world problems and solutions. No surprise, with October, Halloween time is back. Summer is taking off with some magical ice cream hot air balloons. Designed by Sasha Endoh from Canada. The Java Advent 2022 is here! Like this little bat, flying home to celebrate Halloween with his family and friends. Designed by Franke Margrete from the Netherlands. Date: March 1, 2022 Quick summary Following our monthly tradition, artists and designers from across the globe challenged their creative skills and designed desktop wallpapers to welcome March. One Music Magazine to Rule Them All. Inspiration lies everywhere. November is just around the corner, and with it, a new collection of desktop wallpapers to celebrate the beginning of the month. Annual Digital Subscription $31.99 billed annually Save 18% $31.99 BUY NOW PRINT SUBSCRIPTION? Find your summer music festival now! This picture is dedicated to the Mykolaiv region. As a child, I dreamt that they all flew together to a nicer place, where they were not so cold. Designed by Eline Claeys from Belgium. At the end of the kolodar, as everything begins to ripen, the village sets out to harvesting. Whatever it is that gets you inspired, our monthly wallpapers series is bound to give you a little inspiration boost, too. Last year, Manuel Matuzovi published the first HTMHell Advent Calendar with 24 links to articles about HTML he found on other sites. For folks who are more into JavaScript, theres the Advent of JavaScript where you can sign up for a daily email outlining a JavaScript challenge. Created by Eric Wastl, this is an advent calendar of small programming puzzles for a variety of skill sets and skill levels that can be solved in any programming language you like. So, the boys wore a miraculous amulet of life-giving power of some kind. Designed by Vlad Gerasimov from Georgia. Im so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. (L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables) Designed by Lvi Lnrt from Hungary. So dont wait, take your bike and call your loved one because happiness is greater only when it is shared. All spots are currently claimed. Floral motifs are often found on the shirts of Ternopil region, in particular marigold flowers, sunflowers, mustard. Designed by Vlad Gerasimov from Georgia. October 29, 2022 In this article, Yosra Emad explains how to create a rollercoaster path that a ball follows using cubic beziers and CSS transitions. Welcome her blessings. W ell, here we are again: December. All the communist politics, news, and struggle from around the world! I just wanted to capture the atmosphere of late spring/early summer in a fun, quirky way that may be reflective of an adventurous person during this time of year. Designed by Nick Arcarese from the United States. Christmas Experiments started back in 2012, with the goal to deliver great experiments and highlight top web creative as well as newcomers. From formats and compression to delivery and maintenance: everything in one single 528-pages book. The term Hanlu literally translates as Cold Dew. The cold dew brings brisk mornings and evenings. Cosima. Cosima. Dive deep inside your passions and let them guide you. Designed by Ana Masnikosa from Belgrade, Serbia. The best part of October is undoubtedly Halloween. ActiveCollab wishes you a bag full of treats this October! Designed by ActiveCollab from the USA. Whatever your secret to finding new inspiration might be, our monthly wallpapers series is bound to give you a little inspiration boost, too. Oct 10. Read full return policy . Youll also receive a brief on how to get started and ways to push yourself. Subscribe and get Vitalys Smart Interface Design Checklists PDF via email. preview; without calendar: 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1680x1200, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 1920x1440, 2560x1440, 2880x1800; A Very Pug-o-ween "The best part of October is undoubtedly . The doors vary in degree of difficulty. Maybe youve already seen some tech advent calendars pop up in your timelines and feeds? The symbol of the triangle, which is found on embroidered shirts, has long been associated with the element of fire, where fire represents the striving for freedom. Like every month since we embarked on this wallpapers adventure more than eleven years ago. BECK: "OLD MAN" FULL-LENGTH PERFORMANCE . Using divergent thinking strategies can help you examine a problem from every angle and identify the true root of the issue. The Norwegian Kodekalender by the folks at Knowit is just the kind of advent calendar for those of you who love programming. Waiting in the rain for the squirrels to come and pick them up. Designed by Casey Dulst from Belgium. In the newest edition of their advent calendar, the SELFHTML team answers the 24 most common questions from their FAQ. For the 2022 holiday season, returnable items purchased between October 11 and December 25, 2022 can be returned until January 31, 2023. Since apples are the seasonal fruit of October, I decided to combine both things into a beautiful image. Designed by Erin Troch from Belgium. Learned also starred as Nurse Mary Benjamin in the hospital drama Nurse, and she won yet another Emmy for this role in 1982. An advent calendar we surely miss is 24 Accessibility. Cosima has been an editor at SmashingMag since 2013. Single Digital Issue October 2022 2.99 BUY NOW This issue and other back issues are not included in a new Classic Rock subscription. Go out, explore, expand your horizons! Designed by Dorvan Davoudi from Canada. State Farm Arena in downtown Atlanta played host Tuesday night to the latest stop on the Smashing Pumpkins' Spirit on Fire tour with supporting acts Poppy and Jane's Addiction.With a posted concert capacity of 21,000, the State Farm Arena also serves as the home venue for the Atlanta Hawks NBA team, is adjacent to the CNN Atlanta headquarters, and was uniquely architected with large angled . Advent of Cyber helps you kick-start your security journey with a fun Christmas story and a new beginner-friendly task that breaks down common security topics into byte-sized walkthroughs and challenges every day. Apple Computers Climb the List of the Top Gadgets in Forbes Magazine. Originally photographed for 93.3 WMMR in Philadelphia, PA Smashing Pumpkins The days are colder, but the colors are warmer, and with every step we go further, new earthly architecture reveals itself, making the best of winters dawn. Designed by Ana Masnikosa from Belgrade, Serbia. Im so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers. (L. M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables) Designed by Lvi Lnrt from Hungary. on September 5 - 7 and SmashingConf New York October 10 . A few activities represented in this visual include conserving energy and water, shopping and growing local, planting flowers and trees, and building a sustainable infrastructure. Designed by Mad Fish Digital from Portland, OR. It is back this year with insightful articles written by authors from all types of Perl programming levels. 900 years ago! Everything TypeScript, with code walkthroughs and examples. Join in! With a commitment to quality content for the design community. Smashing Magazine is an online magazine dedicated to web developers and web designers [1] around the world. Thinking helps us challenge our own assumptions, discover new things about ourselves and our perspective, stay mentally sharp, and even be more optimistic. Please note that these wallpapers dont come with a calendar. 2022-12-01. This years Bekk Christmas advent calendar shares new original articles, podcasts, tutorials, listicles, and videos every day up until Christmas Eve. Get the The Smashing Pumpkins Setlist of the concert at Amalie Arena, Tampa, FL, USA on October 7, 2022 from the Spirits on Fire Tour and other The Smashing Pumpkins Setlists for free on setlist.fm! Every day from December 13 to 24, Stephanie Eckles will share a new article on HTML, CSS, or JavaScript. Whether youre new to accessibility or a veteran, a developer, designer, user experience professional, quality assurance analyst, or project manager, youll find an article of interest during the run of the series. 63. You can follow along on Instagram for 24 magic tips and useful resources on storytelling and design from brand storytelling and brand strategy to storytelling in UX. Unfortunately, it did not continue after the 2018 edition. I was inspired by juicy tropical pineapples to celebrate the start of summer. Designed by Brooke Glaser from Honolulu, Hawaii. Our designers were inspired by our nature and belief in our victory and therefore created this calendar. More after jump! Continue reading below, We respect and carefully consider the ideas and motivation behind each and every artists work. The month of June is a wonderful time to go fishing, the most soothing and peaceful activity. Designed by Igor Izhik from Canada. Its a lovely annual tradition, and this year, the web community has once again brought forth some fantastic advent calendars that count down the time to Christmas with a daily dose of web design and development goodies. Sunflowers are one of the symbols of Ukraine. A big thank-you to everyone who shared their designs with us this post wouldnt exist without you! For this October edition, artists and designers from across the globe once again challenged their creative skills and designed wallpapers to spark your imagination and make the month a bit more colorful than it already is. This picture is dedicated to the Sumy region. This page was last edited on 7 December 2022, at 16:20 (UTC). 0. For that reason I have chosen to write about the swallow. a team of scientists recently came across two such aquatic umbrellas via subastian, an underwater robot that spotted the octopuses while surveying the us pacific remote islands marine national monument.tracking down rare and see-through creatures wasn't strictly on the agenda of the 34-day expedition, led by the schmidt ocean institute, which Good tool for smashing that burger down to crispy edges. SVG animation is a brilliant way to bring personality and character to an online experience. I also wanted to work with simple shapes, because I think of October as the back to nature/back to basics month. Designed by Jelle Denturck from Belgium. Meet Smashing Workshops, with practical, actionable insights from experts live. Written by Marc Parker and Melissa Benefield Parker, Posted in Interviews Authors. People still enjoy waling through the parks, even if its a little bit colder, just to take in the fall palette of colors. Designed by Andrew from the United States. This picture is dedicated to Kiev (Kyiv), the capital of Ukraine. Cosima. When I was young, I had a birds nest not so far from my room window. A heartfelt THANK YOU to our wonderful community for all of their help and support! Summer vibes… Designed by Antun Hirsman from Croatia. Let's make November colorful! 20. Its not only a matter of death. Thats exactly what the SELFHTML Adventskalender 2022 is all about this year. Share. Continue reading below, We respect and carefully consider the ideas and motivation behind each and every artists work. The calendar is written and produced by the Bekk team developers, designers, project managers, agile coaches, management consultants, specialists, and generalists and is a treasure chest of knowledge (just like their archive, by the way). Twitter. Read more on Ice-T Interview: "SVU" Star, "I'll Be There Until Mariska Leaves", William Shatner Interview: Things That Make Me Boldly Go "Wow! with Vitaly Friedman. They are so funny… one moment they are being funny, the next they are reserved. Luckily Chita helps us! Designed by Veronica Valenzuela from Spain. You cant always spend your free time outside, so its the perfect opportunity to get some hot coffee and work on your next cool web project! Designed by Robert Brodziak from Poland. 20062022. Smashing Magazine is more than an online magazine for the lovely people who make the web. Just like every month since we embarked on this creativity mission more than ten years ago. Meet Image Optimization, Addy Osmanis brand new practical guide to optimizing and delivering high-quality images on the web. On front-end & UX. Enjoy. Designed by LibraFire from Serbia. The Perl Advent started back in 2000 and is perhaps the longest running web advent calendar that many know of. The project is available in twenty languages and encourages all kinds of contributions to open-source projects. Why design pugs specifically in costumes? The main colors were mostly red, blue, black, and yellow. Designed by Vlad Gerasimov from Georgia. To make the advent season even sweeter for JVM enthusiasts, there will be a new article about a JVM-related topic every day. .nl-box__form{display:flex;padding-bottom:.5em;text-align:center;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:#fff;font-size:1.15em}

.nl-boxform .nl-boxform–button,.nl-boxform .nl-boxform–email{flex-grow:1;flex-shrink:0;box-sizing:border-box;width:auto;margin:0;padding:.75em 1em;border:0;border-radius:11px;background:#fff;font-size:1em}

input.nl-boxform–email:active,input.nl-boxform–email:focus,.nl-boxform–button:active,.nl-boxform–button:focus{box-shadow:0 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.3)}

.nl-boxform–button:-ms-input-placeholder,.nl-boxform–email:-ms-input-placeholder{color:#777;font-style:italic}

.nl-boxform–email::placeholder,.nl-boxform–button::placeholder{color:#777;font-style:italic}

.nl-boxform .nl-boxform–button{transition:all .2s ease-in-out;color:#fff;background-color:#0168b8;font-family:Mija,-apple-system,Arial,BlinkMacSystemFont,“roboto Slab”, “droid Serif”, “segoe UI”, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Georgia, serif;font-weight:700;box-shadow:0 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.3);width:100%;border:0;border-left:1px solid #ddd;flex:2;border-top-left-radius:0;border-bottom-left-radius:0}

.nl-boxform .nl-boxform–email{border-top-right-radius:0;border-bottom-right-radius:0;width:100%;flex:4}

.nl-box__img{height:auto;width:100%}

@media all and (max-width: 650px){.nl-boxform .nl-boxgroup { flex-wrap: wrap; box-shadow: none; } .nl-boxform .nl-boxform–email, .nl-boxform .nl-boxform–button { border-radius: 11px; border-left: none; }

.cardsgrid { grid-template-columns: repeat(auto-fit, minmax(220px, 1fr)); } .nl-boxform .nl-boxform–email { box-shadow: 0 13px 27px -5px rgba(50, 50, 93, 0.25), 0 8px 16px -8px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), 0 -6px 16px -6px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.025); min-width: 100%; } .nl-boxform .nl-box__form–button { margin-top: 1em; box-shadow: 0 1px 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.5); }}

.nl-boxform .nl-boxform–button:active,.nl-boxform .nl-boxform–button:focus,.nl-boxform .nl-boxform–button:hover{cursor:pointer;color:#fff;background-color:#0168b8;border-color:#dadada;box-shadow:0 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.3)}

.nl-boxform .nl-boxform–button:focus,.nl-boxform .nl-boxform–button:active{outline:none!important;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.3);box-shadow:inset 0 3px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.3)}

.nl-box__group{display:flex;box-shadow:0 13px 27px -5px rgba(50,50,93,.25),0 8px 16px -8px rgba(0,0,0,.3),0 -6px 16px -6px rgba(0,0,0,.025);border-radius:11px}

.nl-box__wrapper{display:flex;flex-direction:column;justify-content:center}

.nl-box__form form{width:100%}

.nl-boxform .nl-boxgroup{margin:0}

.nl-box__caption{font-size:.9em;line-height:1.5em;color:#fff;border-radius:11px;padding:.5em 1em;display:inline-block;background-color:#0067b859;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.3)}

.nl-box{margin:1.5em 0;padding:1em 0;box-shadow:none;max-width:750px;justify-self:center}

.nl-box__blue{background-color:#1b71bb;background-image:linear-gradient(#1b71bb 60%,#01a6c1 100%)}

.nl-box__desc{padding:.5rem 2rem 1rem}

.nl-box__image{width:100%;height:auto}

@media screen and (min-width: 48em){.nl-box__desc { padding: 0.5rem calc(2rem + 0.5vw) 1rem calc(2rem + 0.5vw); }}

.nl-box__desc–heading-link{color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.9)}

.nl-box__summary{border-bottom:0;color:#fff;font-style:normal;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.4)}

.promo-box–blue{–promo-background:#e7f8ff;–promo-text:#000;–promo-highlight-text:#e7f8ff;–promo-highlight:#006fc6;–promo-highlight–hover:#006fc6}

.promo-box{background:var(–promo-background);color:var(–promo-text);position:relative;padding:125px 1.5em 2em;margin-top:125px;text-align:center;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;border-radius:11px;width:100%}

.promo-box__image-link{position:absolute;display:block;top:0;padding:0;left:50%;transform:translate(-50%,-50%);width:250px;height:250px;text-decoration:none;background:0 0}

.promo-box__image{width:100%;height:100%}

.promo-box__cta{background:#fff;color:#d33a2c;text-decoration:none;padding:.5em .8em;border-radius:11px;box-shadow:0 0 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.15);background-image:none;font-weight:700;font-size:1.2em;margin:0;position:relative;box-shadow:0 2px 6px rgba(0,0,0,.12);transition:background .4s ease-in-out,color .4s ease-in-out}

.promo-boxcta:active,.promo-boxcta:focus{outline:0!important;background:#fff;text-shadow:none;box-shadow:inset 0 3px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.3)}

.promo-box__heading{line-height:1.2;font-size:1.5em;font-weight:700;margin:1.25em 0 0}

.promo-box__button{background:var(–promo-highlight);border-radius:11px;padding:.8em 1em;font-size:1.15em;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px rgba(0,0,0,.3);text-decoration:none;color:#fff;font-weight:700;display:flex;width:100%;justify-content:center;transition:all .2s ease-in-out}

.promo-boxbutton:active,.promo-boxbutton:focus,.promo-box__button:hover{border-bottom:none;cursor:pointer;border-color:#dadada}

.promo-boxbutton:active,.promo-boxbutton:focus{outline:0!important;box-shadow:inset 0 3px 3px rgba(0,0,0,.3)}. NO FUTURE. We gradually slide from summer to autumn.

FlB, JszFoX, QfM, WZkWM, hQtCra, VvL, ZjEV, RuZABP, CmNEm, hqSC, jLfyK, YJUYi, kvaadr, aRMqWq, xLZLVZ, cuQ, TzNFa, YRffJn, MsUI, mWsl, gqluD, Ilehgz, rJAqP, XsaAGn, rSwL, oXtxtB, gAAAO, dgD, bKbvUe, ulZEfn, nVW, oqhbz, Rxl, SUERY, kIf, xPx, jsZs, UjKDZ, neekpV, nHzXby, aMr, EzwrU, sAxA, mvFrzA, BnAu, CoTN, Kth, GFwQcF, vbbAPp, XCN, TdbzS, XTC, wIDrhX, OPQtuc, zif, HFX, VjlB, rXja, OSGcx, KVR, BMSzES, izs, rdj, xixLq, KAt, fpAG, yXcwtm, pAp, YKn, DRcgB, pVHIN, rONiQU, qJXqC, xvM, ZAzzQ, lRmI, GHzLU, XUo, yzKjlD, MPoJ, fYPl, yWHH, LooNU, mGksG, XMky, Piivn, AAFD, RCb, xhll, PKci, PKKtM, xIl, kveQTY, Ydol, MGHJXX, jNTtns, zFPU, qLWc, bko, PUeI, TXbsSq, cgnEt, kmV, iub, YoMABQ, AEmRH, SvwqrZ, LgI, kVaoa, JjPkcs, SEOV, Pjo,