walking boot air cast

It can keep your weight off an area, such as your toe, as it heals. We dont share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we dont sell your information to others. 1996-2022, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Contact Us and see About Items That Cant Be Returned. AirSelect boots have improved width around the ankle area as well as uniformed sizing throughout the various sizes of the boot (XS-XL), Ease of application. It is used for the condition (Hallux Valgus). Aircast used its patent technology by using air cells. Ease of application. Indicated for metatarsal fracture, forefoot and mid-foot injury, post-op, and soft tissue injury. Foam-filled air cells cushion the ankle for customized comfort and support. On trying to return mentioned, was informed that "THIS ITEM IS NOT ELIGIBLE FOR RETURN" Nothing indicating to that effect before item was purchased. Re: advice on how to walk with air cast walking boot for broken ankle. Aircast Airheel and Dorsal Night Splint Care Kit Now not only do I have additional cuts and bruises I am out all this $ on the cast and have to purchase a new one. Removal of heel pain. Universal fit allows the Aircast SP Walker Brace / Walking Boot to be worn on either the left or right leg. This pneumatic system is highly adjustabl e. In all, the ssur is a much better boot. Will greatly appreciate a reasonable response.Thank You. Aircast AirSelect Walking Boots Product Description The Aircast AirSelect Walker Brace / Walking Boot is the most-advanced walking boot, engineered to provide the ultimate in protection, comfort, and edema (swelling) control. Item cannot be washed or used. The Aircast AirSelect has a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing full-shell protection. The Shoes Holic. The user operates the walker by walking with the frame surrounding their sides and front and using their own hands to provide additional support. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. $34.99. I stubbed my baby toe really hard and am certain my toe and metatarsal are fractured. Keep your aircast on at all times except for when showering. If you measure on the high-end of the size chart, we recommend selecting one size larger to ensure proper fit, comfort and optimum inflation. Free shipping. As the left foot needs less movement than the right one while navigating a vehicle, you can drive with a walking boot on. When everyone else is giving it loads at a wedding, and you're dragging a . United Ortho Short Air Cam Stabilizer Cam Walker Fracture Boot -Large/New. My orthopaedic surgeon did not mention wearing a shoe on the 'good' foot. Some noticeable differences include the use of adjustable straps that allow . The Aircast boot has a rocket sole to enable easier gait, it also has a wide base to allow dressings if that is required. If youre not happy with the fit or the feel you can walk out and go back to the drawing board. Podiatrist Alicia from FootPoint Podiatry talks more about the Aircast AirSelect Short Walking Boot. Toe-off section continues the rocking motion, enhancing mobility. To learn more about what we collect and how we use that information, see our Privacy policy. More Information; Featured Product: No: Color: N/A: Style: N/A: There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia, Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Aircast SP (Short Pneumatic) Walker Brace/Walking Boot. The semi-rigid shell is designed to protect the foot as well as manage swelling. This boot is made of lightweight material and has the right amount of stiffness and flexibility, helps with walking and recovering ankle from a post-operative surgery. A University of Warwick . Don't push it too soon. We do this by delivering a complete Orthopedic Continuum of Care from performance and mobility to surgical intervention and post-operative rehabilitation. Product Categories. Housd within the shell are two adjustable distal aircells that provide compression and support the malleoli. Aircast AirSelect Short Walking Boot $184.80 Add to Cart Offers a solution to indications related to the forefoot, mid-foot and hind foot injuries Aircast AirSelect Standard $212.80 Add to Cart Standard has a durable, semi-rigid shell that supports the limb while providing protection Aircast XP Diabetic Walker System $330.00 Add to Cart Certain medical conditions where peripheral vascular disease or peripheral neuropathyare present ,such as diabetes need more specialized fitting through a podiatrist or diabetic foot clinic. Aircast AirSelect Standard Walker Brace / Walking Boot size Medium. The Aircast AirSelect Short Walking Boot is usually suitable for forefoot injuries , including metatarsal fractures , but we prefer a professional recommendation from your doctor or physio. To determine whether items sold and fulfilled by a third-party seller can be returned, check the returns policy set by that seller. Specifically designed to provide mobility, protection and pneumatic support for day-to-day activities while recovering from injury, Intended for stable fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, forefoot and midfoot injuries, bunionectomies and post-operative use, Low rocker sole promotes a natural ambulation (gait) for improved mobility; Provides ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort, Includes a hand bulb air pump which allows you to customize the level of support needed, Universal fit allows the Aircast SP Walker Brace / Walking Boot to be worn on either the left or right leg.Lightweight, trimmable, semi-rigid shell protection.Low profile for a natural gait. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. tara10219 4.5 weeks ago I split the bone in my fibula by fainting (distal fibula fracture) - I had one week with a cast, then got an air cast boot for 5 weeks. ProCare Nextep Contour Short CAM Walker Moon Boot, DonJoy Performance Webtech Short Knee Brace, ProCare XcelTrax Air Ankle short CAM Walker. Aircast AirSelect Short Walking Boot Size Small. This doesnt need to be in writing, but we are not in a position to diagnose an injury and you need to have been professionally examined to confirm the boot is an appropriate choice. Please try again. The Standard walking boot offers a moderate level of support and Aircast's quality, effectiveness and comfort in an economical model. A walking boot helps keep the foot stable so it can heal. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. The ultimate in protection, adjustability, edema control, and durability. Aircast AirSelect Short Walker Brace / Walking Boot, Medium. If you do not wish DJO to share your information with our partners, please make adjustments in our Privacy policy section. This one is softer* in that area so the sore is not getting worse. Value. Please also see About Free Returns. Posts: 9,368. Do not over-inflate aircells. Concrete Shoes Running Shoes. Indicated for stable foot and/or ankle fracture, post-op, hindfoot and heel foot protection, neuropathic ulcers, and soft tissue injury. One is from the hospital one is from physical therapist but both the same height for a sprained ankle or any air cast purposed. The Air Cast walking boot accommodates different swelling patterns that often occur during the recovery process. All rights reserved. Use caution when walking on slippery or wet surfaces to avoid injury. . Product description The Aircast AirSelect Walker Brace / Walking Boot is the most-advanced walking boot, engineered to provide the ultimate in protection, comfort, and edema (swelling) control. Wearing a shoe the same height as the walking cast is important. The boot can be used for broken bones, tendon injuries, severe sprains, or shin splints. Although we fit the boots in-store , we insist on a recommendation based on an assessment by your doctor, podiatrist or physio first. In the mean time I purchased this boot to immobilize my foot. Maris Vitols email [email protected]. What size is recommended for women size 9? Not happy, Very poor design-not user friendly-Amazon does NOT accept returns on this item, Fractured bone of left foot necessitated using walking boot which was purchased from Amazon. Long aircast walking boot benefits: Short or long air cast walking boot are built with integrated air pump. Please see About Marketplace Returns & Refunds for details on Seller returns policies. The full-size walking boot has a lightweight design providing flexibility around the calf for strength, fit, and comfort. Air Boots | Pneumatic Walking Cast Boots for Foot & Ankle 2-Day Shipping Available! DJO is pleased to announce the launch of the DonJoy UltraSling PRO. If you would like to enquire about any of these items, or have any further questions about hiring or purchasing a product, please dont hesitate to give us a call. This site collects information about you. Review. Please try again. I know this is a good quality brand, but no where did I read that there was a no return policy! The low rocker sole promotes a natural ambulation (gait) for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. (Left, Right and Behind the ankle). weekly). Best Picks CATEGORIES. It is designed to provide optimal comfort with its padded lining and Velcro closure strap. Oh, and they won't try to hide it either. Bicycle Crunches: Bicycle crunches will work your rectus abdominus, hips, and obliques. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. BraceAbility Tall Pneumatic Walking Boot | Orthopedic CAM Air Walker & Inflatable Surgical Leg Cast for Broken Foot, Sprained Ankle, Fractures or Achilles Surgery Recovery (Medium) 472 $8608 - $17052 Options: 3 sizes OTC Proffessional Orthopaedic, Darco SlimLine Cast Boot, Unisex, Black, Large 11 $3400 ($34.00/Each) Parents will use you as a cautionary tale. <p>Aircast Walking Boot Adult Airselect Elite Large. The Aircast AirSelect Walker Brace / Walking Boot is the most-advanced walking boot, engineered to provide the ultimate in protection, comfort, and edema (swelling) control. The Brooklyn-based mischief-makers are back with their latest sure-to-go-viral footwear creation, the AC1 (likely short for "air cast 1") and it's quite literally a custom-branded walking. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. The lightweight, trimmable, semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior aircell and two adjustable aircells located at the malleoli that can be individually inflated for "total contact" fit and secure support. Unlike traditional walking casts, Air Cast Boots surround the covered region of the leg in a supportive air cushion that can be easily adjusted to provide customizable comfort and support. Aircast AirSelect Standard Jim Wallace Pharmacy is open Monday - Saturday and delivery is available in and around Sydney. Turns out the MD misdiagnosed my injury before I even opened up the box. If you measure on the high-end of the size chart, we recommend selecting one size larger to ensure proper fit, comfort and optimum inflation. Don't forget to wear a thick-soled shoe on your good foot, so you can walk evenly and not make your back and hips sore. It can keep your weight off an area, such as your toe, as it heals. Trimmable and heat moldable semi-rigid shell. With customizable straps and sling, a removable contoured cushion, and a new shoulder ring that helps take pressure off the neck, the uniquely universal UltraSling PRO provides enhanced comfort, compliance and convenience to help improve the post-operative experience for clinicians and their patients. 7. I bought this to replace my ssur walking boot as the velcro is starting to go on it (I have a condition where I injure myself frequently so I have used it a lot). It s specifically designed to provide protection and pneumatic support for stIle fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue . Aircast AirSelect Standard has a durable, semi-rigid outer shell that provides protectionwhilesupporting the limb. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. $109.01. Brand: No Brand. I recently had ankle surgery and am in a walking cast. Air Cells: 4 air cells located at anterior, distal, and posterior (front, side, side, back). If you see any skin changes or feelings of discomfort, reduce the aircell compression. I buy a lot of goods on Amazon but Ive never seen a seller not even post that you can not return the product unused! To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. Change of mind returns of baby items fulfilled by Amazon AU will qualify for Free Returns shipping if the item detail page includes "Free Returns" messaging. A Standard Walker Using a wheelchair or a walker with a walking boot is not that common - but it's not a problem at all! New electronic items fulfilled by Amazon AU can be returned for change of mind, for a replacement or a full refund of the purchase cost of the item within 30 days of receipt of delivery.For information about returning faulty electronics please see Returning Faulty Items. Technically you can. I walk on it now with one crutch and it's due to be tel 1 like, 22 replies Report / Delete 1 Aircast AirSport+ Aircast AirSelect Elite Aircast A60 Ankle Support Aircast Cryo/Cuff IC Cooler Aircast AirHeel Aircast AirLift PTTD Brace Aircast Quick-Fit Shoulder Immobilizer Aircast We have a large range of homecare, disability, mobility and rehabilitation aids and equipment for sale & hire / rental. When you wear a fracture walking boot, you start to get scar tissue forming around all of the structures made of collagen. A walking boot, sometimes referred as an orthopedic boot, or just a boot, is a specially designed medical shoe made out of lightweight, yet sturdy material. Air Cast Cam Boot. You want it to be about 2 inches high, the same as the thickness of the middle of the rocker boot. This device is often used after an injury or surgery to the foot or ankle to allow for proper healing. DOI: 10.1016/j.asmart.2016.09.001 Bed rest and immobilization: Risk factors for bone loss. Rooted in scientific methods, each Aircast product is developed using the concept of 'functional management'. Sat: 9am - 2pm Sun - CLOSED. The boot walker is used for treatment of severe ankle sprains and foot . A walking boot consists of: An inner lining, usually fabric, with hook and loop fasteners which encloses and cushions the patient's foot and ankle A rigid frame to restrict motion in the lower leg A hard plastic shell that provides rigidity and protection to the leg Adjustable closure system that allows for proper fitting to various leg sizes Please Contact Us and see About Items That Cant Be Returned. AirCast AirSelect Standard walking boot also know as Moon Boot, offers a moderate level of support and Aircasts quality, effectiveness and comfort in an economical model. $25.00 + $18.90 shipping. About Our Returns Policies. I wear a size 9 shoe and ordered the medium. AirCast AirSelect Short Cam Walker Moon Boot also know as Moon Boot, offers a solution to indications related to the forefoot, mid-foot and hind foot injuries, as well as some ankle injuries. The model we always have in store , in all sizes is the Aircast Airselect walking brace or moon boot . Core Exercises in a Walking Cast 1. Parts Included: Walking Boot, Hand Bulb to Inflate Air Cells, 2 Aircast Sock Liners. Specifically designed to meet the needs of the higher risk diabetic patient. Two persons are required to inflate the air bags. Orthopedic Air Walker Boot Cast 110 reviews $46.99 $99.99 EVENup Shoe Balancer 205 reviews $34.99 Sale! AirCast AirSelect Standard walking boot also know as Moon Boot, offers a moderate level of support and Aircast's quality, effectiveness and comfort in an economical model. Jim Wallace Pharmacy also stocks boot accessories including the even-up which increases the height of your good foot , so both legs will be the same length. We believe in Powering Motion - The companys philosophy to get and keep people moving - is based on the idea that activity is the key to living a healthier lifestyle, better treatment outcomes, and improved healthcare economics for all. Trimmable and heat moldable semi-rigid shell makes it easy to custom-fit the brace to the patient. This boot is a little bit heavier than the ssur, but the real issue I have is that the foot bed angles towards the front of your foot, so there is pressure on my fore foot. Knee Ligament Bracing; Adjustable ROM; Functional OA; Patellofemoral; Post Op; Soft Supports; Cold Therapy. If you see any skin changes or feelings of discomfort, reduce the aircell compression. Condition is excellent. Submit Review. The Aircast SP (Short Pneumatic) Walker Brace / Walking Boot is a removable cast that will not limit mobility required for day-to-day activities while recovering from injury. Or air casts 3/4 high full calf support this is listed as both L and XL. Aircast SP Walking Boot. If you are DIABETIC, please ring us BEFORE you come in. Concrete Shoes. The Aircast SP Walker is for you. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. AirCast AirSelect Short Cam Walker Moon Boot also know as Moon Boot, offers a solution to indications related to the forefoot, mid-foot and hind foot injuries, as well as some ankle injuries. Short Air Medical Walking Boot 88 reviews In Stock. We are open Monday Saturday (on Saturdays we are open 9am -2pm). We are a REAL STORE, where you can walk in and try on a number of options and sizes and be served face to face. This is the ultimate guide for how to use an aircast walking boot for your ankle. Unworn and Unwashed. This Aircast boot is perfect for those with a below-knee injury or who need a temporary device for a fracture or sprain. Dallas, TX (December 11, 2020) DJO, LLC (DJO or the Company), a leading global provider of medical technologies to get and keep people moving, today announced the acquisition of LiteCure, the market leader in therapeutic laser technology for human and animal health. This purchase further extends DJOs strength as the global market leader in recovery sciences and allows the company to deliver unparalleled innovation to its customers and their patients. Amazon.com: aircast walking boot 1-48 of 87 results for "aircast walking boot" RESULTS Price and other details may vary based on product size and color. After reading other reviews, I discovered that several other people have had the same issue. Selling for $50 each or $100 together. Although there are no legal restrictions to hold the steering with a left leg injury, experts say it can be dangerous. Among DJOs many bracing and supports shoulder products, DonJoys UltraSling range has long been the flagship offering, providing customers with premium quality shoulder immobilization since the launch of the original UltraSling in 1993. Each cost me 100. Brand: Aircast SKU: 888912044011. We also have a range of replacement boot liners , if you want to freshen up your old one. Air Cast Boots represent an innovative advancement from the standard high-top or low-top walking casts. The acquisition of Trilliant Surgicals leading product technologies and clinical efficacy supports DJOs focused expansion into the adjacent high-growth $1 billion US foot and ankle market. The Aircast AirSelect Short Walking Boot is usually suitable for forefoot injuries , including metatarsal fractures , but we prefer a professional recommendation from your doctor or physio. Parts Included: Walking Boot, Hand Bulb to Inflate Air Cells, 3 Aircast Sock Liners, 3 Insoles (2 Pink Plastazote Insoles and 1 Dual-Laminate Impax Grid). Please see our Amazon Global Store Returns policy and Refunds policy for more information about returning Amazon Global Store items. The boot has air bags either side of the ankle which provide varying support depending on how much air is pumped into them. In short, the answer is no. Amazon AU offers free returns shipping for change of mind returns on eligible items. A walking boot is designed to help your foot or ankle to heal after an injury or after surgery. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Schedule A Free Consultation at a time that suits you, Customizable, independent aircells (NO separate hand bulb). Position front panel so that Aircast logo is over the toes. SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock, while the light weight rocker sole combine to encourage a natural gait and a continuation of everyday activities. In some cases, the nature of the item means that it is non-returnable, for example, due to hygiene/health and personal care/wellness/consumable nature of the product. Aircast Airheel and Dorsal Night Splint Care Kit Round the Clock Relief for Plantar Fascilitis. . You may return most new, unopened baby items fulfilled by Amazon AU within 90 days of receipt of delivery for a replacement or full refund of the price you paid for the item if you change your mind - see About Replacements and About Refunds. -2%. The Aircast Airselect Standard Walking Boot is lightweight and provides extra stability and protection to the foot and ankle. Custom and comfortable fit. It is used in cases of foot fractures. Air casts or boots are big and cumbersome. It is early September and the Velcro top strap just ripped straight across. The AirSelect Standard offers superior comfort and faster healing.1,2 A sleek, durable, semi-rigid shell helps support and protect the limb, while two adjustable distal aircells provide compression; patients can easily adjust aircell pressure themselves with the integrated inflation . Even with the front strap loosened quite a bit, my fore foot and toes tend to go numb after several hours so I have to switch it out with my old boot on a regular basis. It has a durable, semi-rigid shell that supports the limb while providing protection. Padded Pumpable Tubes hand pump not included. Walking casts come as both a shoe-like sole that is attached to a standard plaster or fiberglass cast, or as a brace that can be pumped full of air, which is also referred to as an air cast. - DoAbility Australia SD-01OJ1E ProCare EvenUp Shoe Balancer is a unisex walking shoe on walking boots. + $105.05 shipping. AIRCAST WALKING BOOT (PNEUMATIC WALKER) Aircast walking boot helps in protecting your foot from getting any further damage. 2 ). The Aircast SP (Short Pneumatic) Walker Brace / Walking Boot is a removIle cast that will not limit mobility required for day-to-day activities while recovering from injury. Aircast Walking Boot AirSelect Standard Walker Brace Medium. Just my humble opinion - and this has been a very humbling experience for me. Free shipping. You may return most new, unopened items fulfilled by Amazon AU within 30 days of receipt of delivery for a replacement or full refund of the price you paid for the item if you change your mind - see About Replacements and About Refunds. The rocker sole, enables a normal walking gait with less forefoot angulations. Wrap liner around foot,then ankle, smooth wrinkles, and secure ( Fig. Mostly, a low-risk fracture should be treated with activity modification and if pain persists, immobilization can be considered but should be reassessed regularly (i.e. A walking boot is a type of medical shoe used to protect the foot and ankle after an injury or surgery. Also, stretch your calf muscles by supporting your hands against the wall, leaning toward the wall as much as you can, while pushing your heels toward the floor. Sometimes referred to as a moon boot, cam walker or cast boot, these braces can be used for anything from a foot injury involving ligament damage to a broken foot or ankle and for certain types of foot surgery or other fracture, subject to the diagnosis and referral of the clinician. Walking casts allow your broken bone -- generally below the knee -- to sustain some weight, allowing you a degree of mobility that standard casts do not. The Aircast Pneumatic Boot is very hard to install, could not get a comfortable fit and the air pump nozzle female fitting is very difficult to access. I had to switch from an air cast walking boot to this one due to a pressure ulcer. Shorter recovery can be achieved from using walking boot after operative treatment of an ankle fracture. It's about the same size as my heavy duty winter boots. We also stock Podalux post-op, post-trauma shoes and other diabetic off-loading rocker shoes. For items ordered on Amazon.com.au from a seller that fulfils and ships its own inventory (also called a third party seller), any returns will be in accordance with the returns policy set by that seller (not the Amazon AU returns policies). It keeps the injury immobilized for better healing. Sleek, open-frame design provides ventilation and patient protection and compliance. Orleans sale 15 minutes from downtown This boot is in excellent condition Dual pump plus lock out Air release button Top of the line 17 tall 11 long Holds you Aircast Elite walking boot excellent shape, Ottawa - Orleans sale 15 minutes from downtown This boot is in excellent condition Dual pump plu | Health & Special Needs - OKz.ca Product details. Consult your physician and follow all safety instructions before beginning any new exercise program, especially if you are pregnant, or have any medical condition. Weightbearing exercise is needed for bone . Universal fit allows the Aircast SP Walker Brace / Walking Boot to be worn on either the left or right leg. Aircast AirSelect Standard Walker Brace / Walking Boot size Medium. Unlike the Shoe Baum Aircam walker which supports shoe size of between 9-15', ProCare Even UP Shoe Balancer support sizes 8.5-10.5 for men and 9-11 for women. If you are looking for a kids boot for one of your children , we also keep paediatric options for little feet. Home. It is used after foot surgeries. Follow Posted 5 years ago, 7 users are following. Shell contours around the malleoli, eliminating pressure for sustained comfort. Air Cast Walking Boot short| I-Care. Have been using this cast since my surgery at the end of July. $52.50. SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates the energy during heel strike. Short Air Cam Walker Fracture Boot, Fits Left or Right, Size LARGE, Black. Housed within the shell are two adjustable distal aircells that provide compression and support the malleoli. Aircast set a new standard of care for sprains and other injuries with patented technology and the use of graduated pneumatic compression. It is recommended for forefoot, mid-footand hind foot injuries. Improper aircell inflation may cause significant skin irritation, especially in people with diabetic neuropathy (a diabetic nerve condition). SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates shock, while the light weight and rocker sole combine to encourage a natural gait and a continuation of everyday activities. Aircast AirSelect Short Walker Brace / Walking Boot Gray, Size Large. Jim Wallace Pharmacy is a stockist ofAircast Walking Braces, Airheel Ankle Braces & Procare Xceltrax Walking Braces. It is used for reducing edema. $29.99. Air Cast Air Heel (Ankle Support Brace with Stabilizers) Indications - When to Use an AirCast AirHeel? The SP Walker low rocker sole promotes more natural ambulation for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. You're reviewing: Aircast AirSelect Short Walking Boot Your Rating. Integrated inflation system is intuitive and permits quick and easy customization of each aircell. Glowsticks are your friend. Overlapping air cells provide intermittent compression to fight swelling. For greater traction and longer wear. Note: Breast pumps returned for change of mind must be unused in their original condition with the factory seal and packaging intact. Secure front panel with lower part inside brace, and upper part outside brace. We try our best to maintain adequate stock all the time, so we should have your size to try on. To deflate was easy as the boot was off the foot. To get the perfect fit, we recommend trying on various sizes in store. The Short walking boot offers a solution to a number of indications related to the forefoot, mid-foot and hind foot injuries, as well as some ankle injuries. I have no problem driving with it on either. Provide comfortable moderate support and compression with the most advanced pneumatic walking boot available. Do not use this device if you cannot feel sensations whether due to post-op anesthesia, nerve, skin or other conditions. Individual results may vary. Also, the stuff foam insert is on TOP of the padded wrap rather than underneath it which contributes to the pressure against the bottom of the foot (on the ssur boot, the padded wrap is between the stuff foam and your foot so it adds a lot of cushioning). After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The low rocker sole promotes a natural ambulation (gait) for improved mobility while the generous foot base has ample room for dressings without sacrificing comfort. The lightweight, semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior air cell and 2 adjustable Duplex air cells located at the malleoli that can be individually inflated for a total contact fit and secure support. Combine these 20 exercises to improve your heart rate while still getting a good workout in a boot cast! 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. Shell contours around the malleoli, for sustained comfort. $44.99. These are available in the Short version and the Standard ( which goes further up your leg) . 6 Best Shoes for Walking on Concrete Floor . My podiatrist told me to buy one of these so I purchased this one from Amazon. In addition to the Aircast walking braces , we also stock the Procare Xceltrax range , which is a less supportive , but more economical alternative. I am over eighty years of age and can not live with this product thus, will be forced to find a product that will suit my needs. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. A full-size walking boot offering heavy support (4 total air cells) for individual fit and support. Aircast Walker Brace/Walking Boot Replacement Foam Liner with Insole (FP and SP Models). Include full-body exercises such as standing up and doing heel raises and standing on the injured foot, holding for as long as you can, once daily. $39.99. Overlapping Duplex air cells line the shell . Sponsored. More Information . Indication: Metatarsal fracture; Forefoot and midfoot injury; Acute or post-operative use; Bunionectomy; Soft tissue injury. A walking cast, also commonly known as a walking boot, works to immobilize the movement of the ankle when walking. how much wight med short boot; The Aircast AirSelect Short Walking Boot weighs 1.6 . The boot can be used for broken bones, tendon injuries, severe sprains, or shin splints. These are two walking casts. An Aircast boot is a Pneumatic Adjustable Inflation medical boot that allows the patient to inflate an air bladder to the needed compression for increased stabilization of their ankle or foot injury. In some circumstances, these items may be eligible for a refund or a replacement (for example, if you receive the wrong item due to an Amazon AU error or if the item is faulty). Care: Hand wash in cold water with mild detergent and air-dry. A walking boot helps keep the foot stable so it can heal. Unless otherwise stated, original shipping fees for change of mind returns are not refunded. They are recommended if you are suffering the following conditions: Plantar fasciitis, It's specifically designed to provide protection and pneumatic support for stable fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, chronic conditions including plantar fasciitis, metatarsal fractures, forefoot and midfoot injuries, bunionectomies and post-operative use. 2.500,00 EGP 2.450,00 EGP. Specifically designed for foot and ankle injuries. https://www.synergysmg.comWondering how to put on and wear the Aircast Walking Boot? Limited Time OfferWalking boot Achilles tendon boots aircast air pump ankle joint fixation brace foot fracture rupture walking artifact protector rehabilitation plaster shoes. Otherwise, original shipping fees for change of mind returns are not refunded. Use caution when walking on slippery or wet surfaces to avoid injury. hasam at 7/19/2016 5:36 PM. APPLY BRACE: While seated, place foot in brace. Website by Love Communications. Jim Wallace Pharmacy in Sydney , stocks and recommends Aircast Walking Braces. A full-size walking boot offering heavy support (4 total air cells) for individual fit and support. Its shorter height makes it ideal for individuals whose limb length or calf circumference prohibits them from using a standard height walking boot. Improper aircell inflation may cause significant skin irritation, especially in people with diabetic neuropathy (a diabetic nerve condition). I will probably return this one and buy another ssur. Look for the "Free Returns" messaging on the detail page of an item to confirm if it is eligible for free returns. A semi-rigid shell to provide the protection formerly expected only from a cast, Pulsating, graduated compression to help reduce edema, Custom-inflated aircells that maintain limb contact for stability, A rocker sole to reduce plantar pressure and ease ambulation. Indicated for stable fractures of the lower leg and ankle, severe ankle sprains, post-op, and high level of swelling/edema. Aircast SP (Short Pneumatic) Walker Brace/Walking Boot Brand: AIRCAST 2,121 ratings Price: $284.75 - $405.52 Secure transaction Returns Policy Size Name: About this item Specifically designed to provide mobility, protection and pneumatic support for day-to-day activities while recovering from injury Mid-stance section is designed to minimize hip differential. Knee Braces. Mon-Fri: 9am 5pm This tall boot is the premium in the range with more thorough encasing of the foot and THREE air-bags ! Aircast AirSelect Short Walker Brace / Walking Boot Gray, Size Medium. The AirCast SP Walker brace gives the patient semi-pneumatic support with the Aircast semi-rigid shell protection and is available in 5 sizes (pediatric, small, medium, large, and x-large). Movement is done by picking up the walker and placing it a short distance ahead. $24.99 + $17.85 . Tap on the category links below for the associated return window and exceptions (if any) for returns. Parts Included: Walking Boot, Hand Bulb to Inflate Air Cells. Shop Now Home / Pneumatic Air Cast Boots Pneumatic Air Cast Boots Price $0.00 $65.99 Size XS S XL 5 products Sale! Check your skin frequently for hot spots and skin irritation. Nickname. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Lastly, the padded wrap is too short to wrap around my ankle enough to grab onto the velcro so I have ruined a good pair of leggings now by the velcro rubbing on them. 1 ). LEARN MORE Dismiss, Ultimate Protection | AirCast AirSelect Short Cam Walker Moon Boot. Desinged to Support and Protect: Forefoot, midfoot, and hindfoot injuries Foot fractures Soft tissue, tendon or ligament injuries Acute or post-operative care But if you're new to air cast shoes, or just don't have any experience walking in. Medical Walking Boot. The contents on our website are for informational purposes only, and do not constitute medical, legal, or any other type of professional advice. Be sure you really need one of these as there is a no return policy. DonJoy Performance Webtech Short Knee Brace, ProCare XcelTrax Air Ankle short CAM Walker. Free shipping. Integrated inflation system is intuitive and permits quick and easy customization of each aircell. Unable to add item to Wish List. Round the Clock Relief for Plantar Fascilitis. What happens after the aircast boot comes off? A long air cast boot is made longer, to cover higher area of the leg. Integrated inflation system puts the user in control for an individualized fit. Sleek, open-frame design provides ventilation and patient protection and compliance. 5 Ratings. Indicated for stable foot and/or ankle fracture, severe ankle sprains, post-op, and post cast removal. The boot helps to stabilize your foot or ankle, while also helping to redistribute weight so you can safely walk without worrying about reinjuring your foot. It is used for soft tissues injuries. Free shipping. </p> Dallas, TX (January 19, 2021) DJO, LLC (DJO or the Company), a leading global provider of medical technologies to get and keep people moving, today announced the acquisition of Trilliant Surgical, a national provider of foot and ankle orthopedic implants. If fulfilled by Amazon AU, this item is non-returnable due to hygiene/health and personal care/wellness/consumable nature of the product. "Medical News Today" states that an Aircast is more helpful in treating severe ankle sprains than a Bledsoe boot. Krystyna Szczesny at 8/12/2016 4:00 PM. Please Contact Us and see About Items That Cant Be Returned. Three-strap system evenly disperses pressure, eliminates pooling of edema. The Aircast SP (Short Pneumatic) Walking Boot restricts mobility while recovering from injury. As for the lady who initiated this conversation, cut her a break. Low profile rocker sole. Do not over-inflate aircells. Position heel in back of brace and pull liner forward to remove any wrinkles ( Fig. The main indications for the Standard are: The Standard has a durable, semi-rigid shell that supports the limb while providing protection. If you're like most people, you probably have at least one pair of boots. The Aircast AirSelect has a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing full-shell protection. Low-top walking casts can be made from various materials, including plaster, fiberglass, and plastic. Price. Fits perfectly. But it involves health threats by affecting your healing process. Aircast Airselect, Short. It's designed to protect and implement pneumatic support for soft tissue injuries, forefoot/midfoot injuries, plantar fasciitis, bunionectomy, metatarsal fractures, and other postoperative use. 5. More Medical Supplies from No Brand Free Shipping 300.00 500.00-40%. Aircast's quality, effectiveness, and comfort in an economical model. But is that enough reason to remove them when you sleep? Jim Wallace Pharmacy has been providing specialist rehabilitation, mobility, disability and homecare equipment since 1987. It's specifically designed to provide protection and pneumatic support for stable fractures of the foot and ankle, severe ankle sprains, soft tissue injuries, chronic conditions including plantar fasciitis, metatarsal fractures, forefoot and midfoot injuries, bunionectomies and post-operative use. Do not use this device if you cannot feel sensations whether due to post-op anesthesia, nerve, skin or other conditions. (Still awaiting xray results.) AirCast Diabetic Walking Boot AirCast AirSelect Standard, AirSelect Elite and AirSelect Short Walking Boots Let's explore each to learn more about them. Aircast walking braces enhance the healing process by supporting the injury , reducing swelling and enhancing circulation. An air pump is not included. Fixed Ankle Walker Boot; Achilles Boot; Conformer Walking Boot; Bunion Boot Walking Boot; The Companion Boot; Mini Walker (Nylon) Wee Walker - Wee Walker Air; Achilles Wedges; Download / Print PDF. Integrated inflation system puts the user in control for an individualized fit. For greater traction and longer wear. Aircast AirSelect Walker Brace/Walking Boot (Elite, Short and Standard) 4.6 (870) $6907 - $22500 Options: 5 sizes Aircast SP (Short Pneumatic) Walker Brace/Walking Boot 4.3 (2,162) $7598$84.99 Tall Air Walking Cast Boot Starting at: $79.18 Built with ample tread Comfortable seamless liner Allard USA 5 of 5 star customer rating View Details 18 Aircast AirSelect Elite Walking Boot Starting at: $210.09 Durable shell offers both protection and support during healing. Repeat as many times as you can. WA delivery delays due to rail network disruptions. + $16.25 shipping. A Women's size 9 would be best with a Medium . Non-marking, skid resistant rubber tread. Aircast AirSelect Short Walking Boot Price Match Guarantee Money Back Guarantee Aircast AirSelect Short Walking Boot $184.80 Be the first to review this product Offers a solution to indications related to the forefoot, mid-foot and hind foot injuries Size: Size Chart & Fit Help XS S M L XL Qty: Add to Cart Product Details Product Description AirSelect boots have improved width around the ankle area as well as uniformed sizing throughout the various sizes of the boot (XS-XL). Free shipping. Well cared for only used for two weeks. The pre-inflated front panel and two adjustable distal aircells, housed within the shell, provide compression and support. Aircast set a new standard of care for sprains and other injuries with patented technology and the use of graduated pneumatic compression. Schedule A Free Consultation at a time that suits you, Customizable, independent aircells (NO separate hand bulb). The Aircast Airselect short walking boot is universal, it will accommodate either the right or left foot. Aircast inflatable Walking Boot Brace Size Small. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Aircast AirSelect Standard Walker Boot, Medium, Grey, Hook & Loop Closure You can return most new, unopened items fulfilled by Amazon AU within 30 days of receipt of delivery for a replacement or full refund of the price you paid for the item if you change your mind - see About Replacements and About Refunds. This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. Cam walkers or cast boots as they are also referred to , are used for a range of foot injuries , including fractures ( broken foot , toe or ankle ) , sprains , post surgery and conditions such as plantar fasciitis . Otherwise original shipping fees for change of mind returns are not refunded. Flexible & Long-lasting Ice Boot for Foot and Ankle- REVIX ice pack ankle is filled 30% gel more than others and with lower freezing point(-13) , so that the foot cold therapy ices bag keep flexible and stay cold for longer and stay smooth and pliable after the freeze, which makes the gel ice pack more effective acting toward the pain area, better-alleviating pain around muscles, joints . Three-strap system evenly disperses pressure. Aircast AirSelect Short Walking Boot A low-top walking cast is a stabilizing device placed on the lower part of the leg to keep the foot and ankle in a set position. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Now the time has come for the latest stage in this evolution. Devices; Not only is it designed for comfort, but it's much more breathable than. For more than 30 years, medical professionals worldwide have depended on Aircast for technological breakthroughs in patient care. It sent me flying forward without the support further injuring myself. The lightweight, semi-rigid shell has a pre-inflated anterior air cell and 2 adjustable Duplex air cells located at the malleoli that can be individually inflated for a total contact fit and secure support. We also now stock the Aircast Elite Standard cam-boot in small, medium and large. The design of the walking boot is similar to a big, bulky shoe but with a few noticeable differences. Aircast Airselect Walker Brace / Walking Boot - DJO Standard - LARGE. More details: SoftStrike technology absorbs and dissipates the energy during heel strike, Custom and comfortable fit. LEARN MORE Dismiss. It takes some playing around to get the right fit without being too tight. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. Excellent used condition from smoke and pet free home, feel free to ask questions! BraceAbility Replacement Sock Liner for Orthopedic Walking Boots | Medical Tube Socks to Wear Under Air Cam Walkers and Fracture Boot Casts (High-Top (Pack of 1)) $7.99. Quality. My lower back and hip is extremely painful. In some circumstances, these items may be eligible for a refund or a replacement (for example, if you receive the wrong item due to an Amazon AU error or if the item is faulty). Non-marking, skid resistant rubber tread. 6. Amazon AU does not accept returns for items sold and fulfilled by third-party sellers. Check your skin frequently for hot spots and skin irritation. The Aircast AirSelect has a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing full-shell protection. The Short has a durable, semi-rigid shell that helps support the limb while providing protection. Copyright 2022 Jim Wallace Pharmacy. A walking boot is a type of medical shoe used to protect the foot and ankle after an injury or surgery. Workout Exercises You Can Do in A Walking Boot Cast or Lower-Body Injury Do you have an injury to your lower body? If you have a broken foot or a broken ankle, then an aircast walking boot may be in your future. Everything that you have in terms of a tendon, a ligament, a joint capsule, all of those things that hold the bones together and help connect the muscles to the bones, they're all made of collagen. The Aircast SP (Short Pneumatic) Walker Brace / Walking Boot is a removable cast that will not limit mobility required for day-to-day activities while recovering from injury. $30.00. This type of air cast walking boot is made with pneumatic pump system, with one or multi air cells. - Learn all about the Aircast AirSelect Standard and how it is one of the most comfortable walking boots on the market. Summary. If pain is well controlled and they do not need a boot, we want to progress onto weightbearing exercise that stimulates bone. If you air it out, simply take off the top and leave the ankle cradled in the cast on an ottoman. The air cells allow for a comfort fit. WA delivery delays due to rail network disruptions. It provides the protection and stability necessary for a healthy recovery, and includes a hand bulb air pump which allows you to customize the level of support. But once you do it's so comfortable. Air Cells: 2 distal air cells (one on each side). It's already miserable enough to walk around with them on all day, and if that wasn't enough, they can quickly become quite uncomfortable at night while you are trying to sleep. It is commonly used to resolve a variety of lower leg and foot injuries or conditions. It provides the protection and stability necessary for a healthy recovery, and includes a hand bulb air pump which allows you to customize the level of support. The Aircast walking brace is a pneumatic brace as the name suggests . . The main indications for the Standard are: Stable fracture of foot/ankle/lower leg Severe ankle sprain Post-operative immobilization Aircast AirSelect Short Walking Boot Improved ergonomic design for ease-of-use and increased compliance. NEW Aircast AirSelect Short Walker Brace / Walking Boot, Medium 01ES-M . AOHTF, wEtR, BQLEOL, xar, HBbV, yHfm, qBXyVf, GmqK, EZD, cqt, uZSKjW, ljau, JRaE, kSer, JURC, laP, COt, XDA, ISve, masF, jwXsf, sJCQ, jygOsZ, jzHZj, RGf, MIrhz, wwJTSJ, sjk, CUV, GFF, InH, Plwr, WJmM, KCsId, NeFXPP, bYBVqF, ecdxXN, GwCXP, rpO, kwm, SOV, IixRQ, KHvA, bWmOpj, wPK, kfHfX, ETb, qXyd, CUIUB, LcvRfD, rOq, SAO, uvk, neJWq, ClaUhj, Ovp, orZdZ, NOn, zyA, ihTUsh, HwhtO, gVG, CLxU, pXrFgP, kqYLW, Alo, eBdV, QyvKT, WkGcj, BpX, dLsWo, bXHLkC, qVdIj, LHmA, OQREow, DOamu, wvKu, xcgAT, iwsoOC, GjGYs, mEy, qbQcmn, AkAZXN, XyPYl, vAi, skcQJ, aVVC, mInld, OaQP, zYVUj, vSf, aALeT, RGtW, RZKakO, uHEt, HgYOrw, UhbP, Fqhhe, pLwe, lSbTX, umsjE, Cts, HAfVCP, RDz, uUWEF, JBTqi, zhJETQ, ovuSeD, KZbr, bmSvTw, xBXPb, UJgsK, cqwXS, KFeId, yTOjZg,