Photos. The average price paid for a new 2022 Honda Pilot TrailSport 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A) is trending $1,589 below the manufacturers MSRP. The electric car or should I say appliance just got me from Point A to Point B. I work hard and I deserve the fun of driving, and since I dont have money for a Porsche right now, then the GTI will have to do. JONATHAN ELFALAN: So I love your facial expression, man. 2023 Volkswagen Tiguan. There's a lot to like here, so let us know which of these three choices you would bring home. We're driving Volkswagen's all-new electric vehicle all over town to find out what we like, what we don't like, and what might be deal-breakers in the one of the latest electric SUVs to hit the road. Read our Edmunds Expert Rating below for more. But look I havent traveled as much the last few years and being inside. You get more payload than a midsize truck and comparable towing to full size trucks. A bed. Its also one of the less thirsty V6 units in its class. This value tells you how much energy in kilowatt-hours a vehicle would use to travel 100 miles. JONATHAN ELFALAN: All right. 23 MPG. SPEAKER 1: Oh my god. Volkswagen Atlas SE. You have to hold the button to change speed by one mile an hour, which is just completely backwards. The program will feature the breadth, power and journalism of rotating Fox News anchors, reporters and producers. There's a lot to consider if you're wondering whether the 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI is a good car. We had a positive ownership experience with that car, and its roomy cabin and smooth ride remain a big part of this year's model. Web2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport. 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI. To determine whether the Honda Pilot is reliable, read Edmunds' authentic consumer reviews, which come from real owners and reveal what it's like to live with the Pilot. Finally, we have the Subaru Ascent. For now, TrailSport is a trim level. But when you put them together, it's just this one is refined where this one-- I mean, the launch control didn't work in the second race. Its four-cylinder powertrain operates without fuss, but it's notably slower than rivals such as the Honda Accord, and VW doesn't offer all-wheel drive or a hybrid variant like many of its classmates. Why? WebThe 2022 Volkswagen Passat doesn't excite like the flashier, speedier family sedans it competes against. First up is a slight boost to the ID.4's maximum range on a full charge. Just good use of the interior room. Hard to talk about long term range yet due to new ownership. sale near. WebResearch the 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI with our expert reviews and ratings. We put this up against a new Subaru WRX. It is an extra step that I hope VW resolves with an upcoming update. LAUREN MCCAY: So what did we learn? But the Pilot still comes in at a solid number three in our Edmunds rankings. WebDetailed specs and features for the 2022 Ford Explorer including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. Luckily, the base, Honda's Newest Green Vehicle Will Be a Hydrogen Fuel Cell CR-V, Honda's Hands-Free Tech Is Still Years Away for U.S. In fact, it's only 0.5 points off of the number three Honda Pilot, so it's a close race. We had to get a rental car. SE has wireless charging and hands-free tailgate operation. KURT NIEBUHR: I don't know what I'm feeling. Why? It is extremely quiet and smooth, acceleration is on par with other small SUVs. This is for a 2022 Golf GTI Autobahn review. Edmunds' expert testing team reviewed the 2022 Pilot and gave it a 8.2 out of 10. features, plenty of leg room. There is no beating around the bush here. KURT NIEBUHR: Hyundai Elantra N, here we are. The Porsche Taycan Cross Turismo, our 2022 Edmunds top rated luxury EV. We were driving to Maryland this time, so we had to stop in a dealership in Dover DE to get it looked at on our way down. Maybe more in a pinch. It makes the outside rear wheel go faster than its inside counterpart. Volkswagen. Since the center of gravity is low, and VW includes wide tires, this vehicle handles better than you would expect. The ID.4's EPA-estimated range of 240 to 260 miles is plenty for most EV buyers, and you might be able to go even further in Edmunds' real world range test the ID.4 went up to 288 miles on a full charge. Look at you solving life's issues one U-Drags race at a time. WebResearch the 2022 Volkswagen ID.4 with our expert reviews and ratings. For some customers, those traitsand its refined German dispositionmight be preferable to more popular mid-size alternatives. Edmunds experts have compiled a robust series of ratings and reviews for the 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI and all model years in our database. Come on. Then in September 2022, we started having issues with another warning light, this time saying transmissions system problem. the 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI and all its trim types. Along with an assortment of upscale interior featuresincluding leather upholstery, heated front and rear seats, built-in navigation, and a Fender audio systemthere are call-outs to the Chattanooga assembly plant in Tennessee where the Passat has been built for the past decade. There's also the 275-hp Hyundai Veloster N to consider. Visibility on front windshield is superb. Boost. The ID.4 has a lot of high points. Detailed rating breakdowns (including performance, comfort, value, interior, It lacks the GTI's polish, with excessive road noise and an interior that feels comparatively cheap. Edmunds also has Nissan Rogue Sport pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. Sweet. That also means you get the drawbacks of the Tesla experience. WebThe 2022 Volkswagen Atlas is Offered in over 5 trim levels, namely SE, SEL, SEL R-Line, SEL R-Line Black, and SEL Premium R-Line.MSRP for the SE Trim Starts at $33635 with an average invoice price of $33552. The bad: It combines a soft, almost luxurious ride with predictable handling, providing a vehicle that's as comfortable as it is capable. With the seats folded to their not-quite-flat resting position, we managed to fit 16 carry-on-sized boxes behind the front seats. But you know what we haven't seen yet? Electric Porsches and Benzes are fun, but it's the electric Kias and other affordable options that will really make EVs here to stay. Let's get luxurious for a second, shall we? Inside the Telluride it's clear that Kia paid attention to all of the details. powertrain warranty. It literally feels jumpy, and it doesn't really smooth out as you go along. Go ahead and like and subscribe to our channel below. Every 2022 Pilot is propelled by a 3.5-liter V6 generating 280 horsepower. A redesigned Golf GTI should do very well against modern competitors, and a new focus on driver engagement can only improve its outlook. For 2021 you get two big upgrades, adaptive cruise control and cornering LED headlights that are, say it with me, standard. Edmunds members save an average of $770 by getting upfront special offers. Prices range from an affordable $33635 for the base SE trim to a staggering $50370 for the top SEL Premium R-Line trim. Which is when those 15 cup holders begin to see more action. WebThe average price paid for a new 2022 Honda Pilot Sport 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 9A) is trending $1,410 below the manufacturers MSRP. We think the Niro EV is an excellent choice for shoppers because it hits specific target areas we know they're interested in, comfort, spaciousness, range, and, above all else, value. But this thing somehow, it doesn't need the feel. The auto up and down back hatch is also a real delight. 10. V-6 models have a max towing capacity of 5000 pounds. can be a less expensive option on a month-to-month basis. 2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport. For starters, it doesn't look like any EV on the road no funny shape (looks just the same as a standard SUV) or cheesy interiors (actually borders on the upscale). In fact, this is our long-term test vehicle. Our editors want to help you make the best decision on a car that fits your life. And the advanced driving aids are very well tuned. Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings There are plenty of familiar names they got squeezed out of the top 10 to make room for the Ascent. We made it about 2 hours into the drive and had to emergently find an auto shop in Weston WV because I got an error message on the dash saying that the engine was overheating. Passenger volume: 102 ft3 And the Mach-E has exceeded its ratings in our testing so far. We'd call the power output of this engine adequate for the task. I was however getting very tired of shelling out for gas with the prices steadily rising. For passenger in front seat, plenty of room. I dont feel safe or trust this car in winterwhich is half the year in alberta! Less than 2 months later, on December 30, 2021, the car dropped a valve 3 hours into a 7 hour road trip, destroying the engine, and stranding us in the dark and cold. Old man Pilot can still yell at the young punks to get off its lawn due to its edge in performance and mpg, but the competition ain't over yet. It stinks in here. Model Preview. WebMore Features and Specs. WebDetailed specs and features for the 2022 Ford Explorer including dimensions, horsepower, engine, capacity, fuel economy, transmission, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. WebResearch the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport with our expert reviews and ratings. Like every other Honda, the Pilot enjoys some of the strongest resale values in its class. WebEdmunds also has Volkswagen Passat pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. Is the car worth $40K price tag? I mean, jeez already. The Pilot is roomy, peppy and feels great. This is going to be really close. new car every three years or so. Our finance experts answer any questions you may have about financing a vehicle. Enough of that. WebThe average price paid for a new 2022 Honda Pilot Sport 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 9A) is trending $1,410 below the manufacturers MSRP. One of them is in the navigation system. The base ID.4 Pro standard feature highlights include: Standard driver safety aids for the base ID.4 Pro are combined into a package called IQ.Drive and they include: ID.4 Pro S Adds more luxury features, including: An optional Gradient package is available for the Pro S and it includes: The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration offers independent analysis. To offset the latter, the company provides some complimentary maintenance. Web2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport. NO thanks this is great. Starting at $35,755. 2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport Pros, Cons, and Specs Pros: Sleek exterior design, roomy rear seats, sloped roof doesn't limit cargo space. Using a 125KW charger at Electrify America, the vehicle can recharge from 5% to 80% in about a half hour. WebResearch the 2022 Volkswagen ID.4 with our expert reviews and ratings. As good as that car feels, this car performs a tiny bit better just all over the place. The Honda Pilot once reigned supreme in our three-row SUV rankings, but then the Telluride and its punk brother the Hyundai Palisade came along and knocked it off its perch. Oh, win the marbles. The current Volkswagen Golf GTI is one of our favorite hatchbacks on the market. The name just isn't that precious to me, unless we're talking about the Mach-E GT which, if you saw my video on it, only provides 5 seconds of full power and is a disgrace to nearly 60 years of Mustang pedigree. very best electric vehicles and what makes each one great. The 2022 Honda Pilot TrailSport 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A) can be purchased for less than the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (aka MSRP) of $46,105. While it's often optional in other Vee-Dubs, the Digital Cockpit is standard equipment on the Golf GTI. I'm using only the supplied 110v charging cord and it's all I need as we often don't go anywhere for several days at a time so it's perfect, no need for a Level 2 charging system. Im appreciating (compared to my 2017 Pilot) the upgraded Honda sensing, improved graphic displays from backup camera, and gas saving features like auto stop. Ryan, it's a bad start but keep going. Temperature can impact this, but I have found the range to be adequate. The standard infotainment system includes a 6.3-inch touchscreen with a three-month subscription to SiriusXM satellite radio, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability, and several USB ports. Web-- Kelley Blue Book (2022) "The interior design of the Atlas is uncomplicated and utilitarianperfect for families but less so for style mavens." In our year of ownership of the all-wheel drive version, we've gotten and observed 19.5 mpg combined, putting it in a lower strata for the segment when it comes to fuel economy. We're still friends after this. For 10 years I traveled 17 states for a living from Ohio to the West Coast in a 1994 Volvo 850, a superb vehicle for comfort and safety. comprehensive understanding of why customers like the 2022 Pilot. Boost. KURT NIEBUHR: Oh, I think he used the N grin shift because he's coming back. Boost. 2023 Volkswagen Tiguan. Honda still has work to do on its safety features though. Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $29,880. Anyone shopping for a small electric SUV needs to consider the Model Y. Then there's speed. of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI for This review was written by a member of Edmunds' editorial team of expert car reviewers. The 2023 Honda Pilot is all-new from the wheels up, with more rugged looks and more rugged options, including an off-road-focused TrailSport model. Cylinder deactivation is another fuel economy measure. you're interested in, check the AutoCheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find The Kia Telluride is shockingly good, especially since this is the automaker's first attempt at a crossover SUV of this size. Immediately when you get in there's a lot of space to move around and get comfortable. The stopping is pretty good. It can even tackle some mild off-roading. VEHICLE TYPE front-engine, front-wheel-drive, 5-passenger, 4-door hatchback 2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport. WebThe 2022 VW Tiguan is the compact SUV with a distinctly European accent, spry handling, and an available third row, but don't expect GTI-level friskiness. So if I have any chance of winning this race, it's going to be under braking, I got to go deeper, I got to corner harder, and just get a good exit on the way back. The 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI comes with a 4 yr./ 50000 mi. Combine that with an excellent all-wheel drive system and it's easy to see the appeal of the Ascent. What happens when legacy luxury automakers get into the EV game? All-wheel drive models are rated to tow up to 5,000 pounds, but front-wheel drive models are limited to 3,500. Power comes from a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine (241 hp, 273 lb-ft of torque) that drives the front wheels through either a six-speed manual transmission or an optional seven-speed dual-clutch automatic. Added bonuses include better-than-average fuel economy as well as a smooth, powerful V6 engine. Honda has long been known for reliable family-friendly SUVs that []. All-wheel drive (AWD) is standard with the TrailSport, Elite and Black Edition, and optional with the other trims. Closing the doors provide that wonderful solid bank vault type of thunk. WebVolkswagen Jettas from 2002 includes side and head-curtain airbags, four-wheel antilock disc brakes and Stability Control. UPDATE 08/25/2022 Styles. And I bet if we did this 10 times in a row, it would just flip back and forth every time. Edmunds members save an average of $1,170 by getting upfront special offers. What about cargo capacity? Cargo room is about what you would expect in a small SUV. Boost. Edmunds also offers expert ratings, road test and performance data, long-term road tests, first-drive reviews, video reviews and more. So it should say a lot about our opinion of the Model 3 that, despite those issues, it's still our Edmunds top rated EV for 2022. All in all this vehicle is flat out fun to drive and I can't wait to get into it and go somewhere. This car has proven to be risky and faulty but Honda has refused to replace the car. That helps make it a near-perfect EV for families. Edmunds also has Volkswagen Atlas pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. your choice and save up to $2,572 on a used or CPO 2022 Pilot available Edmunds members save an average of $197 by getting upfront special offers. As far as running gear and reliability, we have zero issues. The 2022 Golf GTI is available as a four-door hatchback and comes in three trim levels: S, SE and Autobahn. That's awesome. Roadholding, 300-ft-dia skidpad: 0.84 gC/D FUEL ECONOMY The average savings for the 2022 Honda Pilot TrailSport 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A) is 3.4% below the MSRP. Inside, you get spacious seating for up to eight passengers, lots of standard features, and to round it all out, a responsive V6 engine under the hood. And the 2022 Hyundai Elantra with 276 horsepower and 289 pound feet of torque. Andi Hendrick 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL R-Line 4Motion Vehicle Type: front-engine, all-wheel-drive, 5-passenger, 4-door wagon 2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport. It's irritatingly good. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration offers independent analysis. Hyundai Elantra N vs. Volkswagen Golf GTI | Power, Top Speed, 0-60, U-Drag & More, New Audi E-Tron S Sportback for Sale in Georgetown, KY, New Audi Q4 Sportback E-Tron for Sale in Osseo, MN, New Audi A6 Allroad for Sale in Hendersonville, TN, Best Ford F-150 Lightning Lease Deals in Omaha, NE, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration, Forward collision mitigation (warns you of an impending collision and applies the brakes in certain scenarios), Lane keeping assist (steers the GTI back into its lane if it begins to drift over the lane marker), Blind-spot intervention (warns you if a vehicle is in your blind spot and can help steer the GTI back into its lane if you try to change lanes), Adaptive cruise control (maintains a driver-set distance between the GTI and the car in front), 19-inch wheels with summer performance tires, Adaptive suspension dampers (enhance ride comfort and handling), Head-up display (displays important information in your sight line on the windshield), Automated parking system (steers into a parking spot with little or no driver intervention), More power from the 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder, S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M) which starts at $29,880, S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM) which starts at $30,680, SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M) which starts at $34,630, SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM) which starts at $35,430, Autobahn 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M) which starts at $38,330, Autobahn 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM) which starts at $39,130, Roomy hatchback design for passengers and cargo, Sophisticated ride quality with the optional adaptive suspension, High-quality interior materials look and feel great, Infotainment system can be frustrating to use, Not as much power as some rival hot hatches. If you like the look of the current Pilot, we'd suggest getting down to your local dealer before the 2023 model arrives in showrooms sometime next year. I'm so glad you asked. Electric cars, or EVs, are all the rage these days. Select a year. WebEdmunds also has Volkswagen Passat pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. blinking. Its almost $50K for a 2022 Honda Pilot Elite, while the Black Edition begins at $51,370. LAUREN MCCAY: All right, drivers. From: $35,755. WebResearch the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. It's a race down the track, they're going to hard brake around, flip it, and come back. The infotainment system and vehicle controls work well, but there is a learning curve. Talk to me. Cost to drive estimates for the 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM) and comparison vehicles are based on 15,000 miles per year (with a mix of 55% city and 45% highway driving) and energy estimates of $3.82 per gallon for premium unleaded in North Dakota. This Honda is one of the most well-rounded three-row SUVs you can get. But it feels that way. And 87 feet behind the second row is dang good, I'll tell you what. Every aspect of the vehicles design and operation from the mechanics to the seats and storage is classic German engineering, not the plasticky Japanese inspired stuff. There is plenty else. like headlights, turn signals, fog lights and so on. The average price paid for a new 2022 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 9A) is trending $770 below the manufacturers MSRP. With that in mind, let's dive right in and see what we've got. ___________________ 2020 Tiguan SEL, another fine vehicle. It's a neat trick but not as helpful as it seems when blind spot monitoring works just fine. Subaru Ascent, Chevrolet Traverse, Nissan Pathfinder, and Volkswagen Atlas. We did a video on it. What Makes the 2023 Honda Pilot TrailSport Trail-Worthy? SPEAKER 2 (CAR AUDIO): What the [BLEEP], Mark? You'll be able to tell when EV demand is really serious when automakers start to bring out super niche variants to fill all the little cracks and crevices of the automotive market like, for instance, if there were to be a high performance luxury station wagon with air suspension. Research the 2022 Volkswagen Atlas with our expert reviews and ratings. If a dirt road needs negotiating, the Pilot can probably handle it. RYAN ZUMMALLEN: If you haven't been paying close attention to EVs in a while, well, hold on to your butts. The details it provides on the car and all the settings you can customize is staggering but welcome. The Good: There are a cup holders everywhere for some reason. I'll start by saying I am not a pro car reviewer or paid to review the car. GTI. Specs & Features. Below are lists of the top 10 contributors to committees that have raised at least $1,000,000 and are primarily formed to support or oppose a state ballot measure or a candidate for state office in the November 2022 general election. Web-- Kelley Blue Book (2022) "The interior design of the Atlas is uncomplicated and utilitarianperfect for families but less so for style mavens." The seats were by far the finest I've sat in no matter HOW much the vehicles cost and I'm talking up to $80k cars and SUV's I've checked out along the way. Bring back a dealer's quote, and we'll tell you if it's a good price! Ask most people and they'll probably tell you Maximum towing capacity on upper trims is 5,000 pounds, but be wary that on base models it's only 2000, and there's no seven pin wiring available. I purchased this car on Dec 24, 2021. Once upon a time the Honda Pilot led this segment in cargo space. The Touring version adds LED headlights, parking sensors, acoustic windshield, 590-watt/10-speaker audio system, navigation, rear onboard entertainment system (with a BluRay player and a 10.2-inch high-res screen), and Wi-Fi. Maximum tow ratings are 3,500 pounds (FWD) and 5,000 pounds (AWD). Safety scores, fuel economy, cargo capacity and feature availability should all be factors in determining whether the 2022 Pilot is a good car for you. - Technology, here is where I take away half a star. 7 /10. Ask most people and they'll probably tell you Pricing will start at $39,150 about a $1,000 premium over the 2022 model. The Tesla Model S opened the door for lots of cars on this list. Our editors want to help you make the best decision on a car that fits your life. Detailed rating breakdowns (including performance, comfort, value, interior, And then the cornering, I don't know. Within the three-row midsize SUV class, we think the Palisade and Telluride are still top of the pack. Great vehicle. From: $35,755. It's also good if you're someone who likes to drive a It's clearly built for adventure. All Pilots now come with dual zone climate control and the once optional nine-speed automatic transmission. But it's not the reason you buy this car. Starting at $28,570. EPA city/highway fuel economy: 20/27 mpg (FWD), 19/26 mpg (AWD). Touring offers the choice of an 8-seater arrangement with a center bench seat or a 7-seat setup with a pair of captains chairs. Surprisingly, again, this is the N. This is supposed to be the high performance version of the Elantra, which it is. Overall, we're impressed with the new GTI's combination of speed, practicality and technology. Honda sold us a faulty (brand new) car. You had your chance, you blew it, winner. We snagged a 2021 Volkswagen ID.4 for our long-term review fleet for a year and 20,000 miles of rigorous testing. Thankfully, since it was a recall Honda paid for everything including the rental. But the GTI was able to flex its braking prowess as it powered up to the turn, catching up to the Elantra. ID.4 variants include Pro 4dr SUV (electric DD), AWD Pro 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD), Pro S (Statement) 4dr SUV (electric DD), and AWD Pro S (Statement) 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD). Edmunds has all the latest NHTSA and IIHS crash-test scores, plus industry-leading expert and consumer reviews to help you understand what it's like to own and maintain a Honda Pilot. It has exceeded my expectations and I actually look forward to driving it. In terms of size, it fits in Volkswagen's lineup just below the compact Tiguan SUV. This car has more power. It simply feels a step above and has a ton of amenities that are, say with me now, standard. you're interested in, check the AutoCheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find We comprehensively experience and analyze every new SUV, car, truck, or minivan for sale in the U.S. and compare it to its competitors. The program will feature the breadth, power and journalism of rotating Fox News anchors, reporters and producers. WebResearch the 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI with our expert reviews and ratings. The EPA estimates the 2022 model will go 2-20 miles farther than last year, depending on the trim level. Model Preview. But the ID.4 has so much else going for it that most of those issues can be overlooked. It's also good if you're someone who likes to drive a The color of the cabins ambient LED lighting, meanwhile, is red. Edmunds also has Volkswagen Atlas pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. The automatic is mostly a smooth operator, but occasionally it stumbled during our testing when crawling along at low speeds in heavy traffic. You can fold the third row down by pulling this strap and laying it flat, but for the second row you have to walk around the doors. Let's check out the Pilot. This review was written by a member of Edmunds' editorial team of expert car reviewers. Safety. Width: 72.2 in It has an estimated range of 314 miles and, while our testing backed that up, the R1T used a lot of energy to do it. All in all, this feels like a high-end affordable electric vehicle. WebResearch the 2019 Volkswagen Atlas at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Hey, man. The lists do not show all contributions to every state ballot measure, or each independent expenditure committee [MUSIC PLAYING]. No matter what kind of electric vehicle you're on the hunt for, you can probably find at least one on this list that fits your needs. We took it to our local Honda dealer when we got back who said that they had to do fixes that would cost around $4000. Ill start with the wins. Very annoying and should not be happening in a brand new vehicle. The Tesla Model Y is a crossover SUV and, with it, you get all of Tesla's most promising attributes, giant screen, supercharger stations, autopilot driver assist features, roomy seating and cargo space, and lots of range, just to name a few. Im slowly getting accustomed to new electronic gear shift (no more lever to move) as well as to all the LED lights the 2022 Pilot now have. Choose the trim, color, options, packages and more for your. Anyway. You get a great time, yeah, that's what matters. 2023 Mazda CX-9. The 2022 model starts at $38,080, plus a mandatory $1,295 delivery fee The 2023 Pilot looks more rugged than the model it replaces and features a clever removable second-row center seat for flexible passenger configurations On sale next month The Honda Pilot has always been one of [], Americans buy more SUVs than cars and trucks combined, so todays SUVs have to fulfill many roles. Select a year. Edmunds also offers expert ratings, road test and performance data, long-term road tests, first-drive reviews, video reviews and more. WebEdmunds also has Volkswagen Passat pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. Safety features include forward-collision warning with automatic emergency braking, blind-spot monitoring, road departure mitigation, and automatic high beams. Out of these three, the Telluride's interior definitely stands out. 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. Safety scores, fuel economy, cargo capacity and feature availability should all be factors in determining whether the 2022 ID.4 is a good car for you. In our highway fuel-economy test, the V-6powered Atlas Cross Sport achieved 25 mpg, slightly better than the Ford Edge ST and Honda Passport. Best Electric Cars Right Now | Ranking the Tesla Model Y, Porsche Taycan, Rivian R1T — More, Used Chevrolet Silverado 1500 1995 For Sale, New Audi Q4 Sportback E-Tron for Sale in Pataskala, OH, New Audi E-Tron Sportback for Sale in Marble Falls, TX, New Audi A6 Allroad for Sale in Idaho Falls, ID, Best Jeep Grand Wagoneer Lease Deals in Colorado Springs, CO, New Audi Q4 Sportback E-Tron for Sale in Pineville, LA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, DC fast-charging capability (up to 135 kW), Dual-zone automatic climate control with rear air vents, Leather-wrapped and heated steering wheel, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone integration (wireless capability for both), VW's Car-Net connection service (with onboard Wi-Fi), Lane keeping system (makes minor steering corrections to help keep the vehicle centered in its lane), Forward collision mitigation (warns you of an impending collision and applies the brakes in certain scenarios), Blind-spot monitoring with rear cross-traffic alert (warns you if a vehicle is in your blind spot during a lane change or while in reverse), Adaptive cruise control (maintains a driver-set distance between the Volkswagen and the car in front and can also react to traffic signs and set speed), Parking sensors (alert you to obstacles that may not be visible in front of or behind the vehicle when parking), Power tailgate with hands-free open and close functions, Upgraded front seats with massage function, 12-inch touchscreen with gesture control, Three years of free 30-minute charge sessions at Electrify America stations, Part of the first ID.4 generation introduced for 2021, Pro 4dr SUV (electric DD) which starts at $41,230, AWD Pro 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD) which starts at $44,910, Pro S (Statement) 4dr SUV (electric DD) which starts at $45,730, AWD Pro S (Statement) 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD) which starts at $49,410, Lots of helpful safety and technology features come standard, Spacious interior with lots of small-item storage, Impressive real-world range and electrical efficiency, Some controls can be difficult to operate, Low-quality cabin plastics cheapen the experience. Its quiet, civilized, and bearable on long road trips as well. The Honda Pilot is space-efficient and smooth-riding, and it provides ample power along with decent fuel economy. The Edmunds experts tested the 2022 Pilot both on the road and at the track, giving it a 8.2 out of 10. (IN HAUGHTY ACCENT) Yes, well, now we've come to the Mercedes EQS, a stately new sedan powered by electric propulsion for trips to the theater. The Pilot has always been a [], Honda hasnt revealed pricing for the 2023 Pilot. 2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport. Volkswagen. Let's go. But which EV is best? But then the pandemic struck and I realized life needs to be about fun. Autobahn Its limited slip in this car is pretty good. WebResearch the 2021 Volkswagen Atlas at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Advertisement - Continue Reading Below. These chairs are standard in the Elite, and Black Edition. The R1T is expensive at around $70,000, and not all that efficient. Driving is a pleasure, smooth without being sloppy, plenty of pickup (entered the freeway with no problem), responsive handling, comfortable seating, not to mention quiet. To a lot of people, the Model Y is a no-brainer, and we're fans too. $33,635 - $50,805. 2022 Volkswagen ID.4 AWD Pro S (Statement) 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD), 1-speed direct drive, electric, 2022 Volkswagen ID.4 Pro S (Statement) 4dr SUV (electric DD), 1-speed direct drive, electric, 2022 Volkswagen ID.4 AWD Pro 4dr SUV AWD (electric DD), 1-speed direct drive, electric. It is the funnest car I have owned. And if there's anything we all need more of, it's more confidence and more relief. Third row space is acceptable, but I'm six feet and I find it pretty limiting back there. Adaptive suspension dampers will once again be available so drivers can select their ideal blend of ride plushness and performance. other drivers are saying about any vehicle in our database. The all-new 2022 Volkswagen Taos is a hard vehicle to explain. Wireless connectivity for Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are standard. Secondly in the cold of winter 3 times went into limp mode turning onto a main highway. BUT the absolute worst? And sit tight because, in just the next few weeks, we'll have a closer look at the Hyundai Ioniq 5, the Lucid Air luxury EV, and many more, as we only expect EVs to come in more sizes and styles and options. Below are lists of the top 10 contributors to committees that have raised at least $1,000,000 and are primarily formed to support or oppose a state ballot measure or a candidate for state office in the November 2022 general election. The 2022 Volkswagen ID.4 comes with a 4 yr./ 50000 mi. Read all about our experiences in the 2021 Volkswagen ID.4 here. 2022 Volkswagen Passat. For some reason or another VW engineers elected to over design this interface, for whatever reason. roadside warranty, and a 4 yr./ 50000 mi. Cost to drive estimates for the 2022 Honda Pilot SE 4dr SUV AWD (3.5L 6cyl 9A) and comparison vehicles are based on 15,000 miles per year (with a mix of 55% city and 45% highway driving) and energy estimates of $3.17 per gallon for regular unleaded in North Dakota. See Full Specs for All 2023 Volkswagen Taos Styles. Electrify America stations did give us a couple of issues (some were because of operator error) but their support line has a human answer the call within 1-2 minutes, amazing! The 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI comes with front wheel drive. JONATHAN ELFALAN: You got this. We made it home with no worries and are already planning next mini road trip. And in slippery conditions, the Ascent is a great wingman. Available transmissions include: 1-speed direct drive. The new Volkswagen GTI isn't a dramatically different machine than the one it replaces. Displacement Edmunds members save an average of $1,717 by getting upfront special offers. The Ascent also offers that. What about cargo capacity? NOTE: This video is about the 2021 Honda Pilot, but since the 2022 Honda Pilot is part of the same generation, our earlier analysis still applies. You can even one pedal drive it down to a stop due to strong regenerative brakes. Today we have a trio of three-row SUVs, each with a starting price around $33,000. The competition is simply better. New 2023 But I think it was too little too late trying to catch up to that thing. WebCheck out all the latest Volkswagen models in the USA with price details of 2022 and 2023 vehicles. Edmunds experts have compiled a robust series of ratings and reviews for the 2022 Volkswagen ID.4 and all model years in our database. Combined Fuel Economy. So what exactly is U-Drags? There arent many options for the 2022 Pilot, so its more a matter of finding the right trim level. Edmunds has deep data on over 6 million new, used, and certified pre-owned vehicles, including rich, trim-level features and specs information like: MSRP, average price paid, warranty information (basic, drivetrain, and maintenance), features (upholstery, bluetooth, navigation, heated seating, cooled seating, cruise control, parking assistance, keyless ignition, satellite radio, folding rears seats ,run flat tires, wheel type, tire size, wheel tire, sunroof, etc. Edmunds members save an average of $370 by getting upfront special offers. WebResearch the 2022 Nissan Rogue Sport with our expert reviews and ratings. Whether eating up highway miles or tooling down back roads, the Passat is up to the challenge. All-wheel drive is another $2,000. In our testing, the engine was smooth and refined throughout its rev range and helped move the sedan with ease. We drove 365 miles on the highway from the dealer and found it to be very quiet, adequately powerful and fun to drive. 39K miles already had to pay for transmission fluid flush at 30K miles because it was kicking at low speed (not covered), now Emission System Problem, engine light on, dealer diagnosed a bad oil pressure switch but WILL NOT COVER IT UNDER THE POWERTRAIN WARRANTY. We take each vehicle we test through the mundane parking, lane-changing, backing up, cargo space and loading as well as the essential acceleration, braking, handling, interior quiet and comfort, build quality, materials quality, reliability. On the inside, this modern Golf offers a sleek new dashboard design punctuated by two large display screens. First, this is NOT a Tesla, if your primary consideration is to compare it with a Model Y, then you may be disappointed. Admittedly, its ground clearance of 7.3 inches is about an inch and a half lower than the Subaru Ascent, but its still usable. I am driving the GTI. KURT NIEBUHR: Oh no. Now to the negativeswe bought this vehicle in March 2021. With the AWD ID.4, power increases to 295 hp, with one motor running the front wheels and another running the rear. Then select Edmunds special offers, perks, deals, and incentives to contact the dealer of And we found that the ID.4 will far surpass that number if you need it to. And from a financial perspective, it's true, provided you're willing to make As far as launch settings go, with most Volkswagens nowadays, if you want to turn off the stability control system, it's kind of buried in a menu. 2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport. With an open cabin and thin door pillars, outward visibility in the Passat is excellent. Offering a good deal of performance, a quiet cabin and the practicality of a SUV, the XC40 Recharge is a low-key entrance into the electrified world. So which vehicles spent the last year getting better, and which ones were eating Oreos and binge watching that Formula One docuseries? of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2022 Honda Pilot for Among three-row SUVs, the Pilot comes across as one of the most well rounded. Volkswagen will bid farewell to the Passat after the 2022 model year, but the brand is sending it off with a special Limited Edition model. Theyre based on 30-plus scores that cover every aspect of the automotive experience. If I get out to a head start, I won't touch it until I'm on my way back just to rub it in. The auto restart doesn't work at least once a day, leaving me as the head of a dead snake in traffic. SPEAKER 1: [INAUDIBLE] standing by. We've also driven a Tesla Model Y no comparison whatsoever. lane departure warning, proximity warning). That means the 2022 Pilot lineup starts out with the EX-L. Schedule Service; Service Special Coupons; Service Department; Why Choose Us For VW Service; Service Here's a standout area for the Ascent. The shop we stopped at did what they could and we continued on our way. Web2022 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport 2.0T 4Motion Vehicle Type: front-engine, all-wheel-drive, 5-passenger, 4-door hatchback More Features and Specs. Oh my God. But oh man. The Insurance Institute of Highway Safety uses extensive crash tests to determine car safety. The 2022 Honda Pilot comes with a 3 yr./ 36000 mi. Handling is predictable and precise. We already have a VW Beetle and know that VW is a great brand and has always offered us an affordable option but with a focus on driver experience and affordable tech plus compared to other vehicles maintenance cost has always been great. Since the ID.4 is a relatively new model, there's not much in the way of changes for the 2022 model. 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 7AM), 7-speed automated manual, premium unleaded (recommended)28 MPG compined MPG,25 city MPG/34 highway MPG, 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI SE 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M), 6-speed manual, premium unleaded (recommended)28 MPG compined MPG,24 city MPG/34 highway MPG, 2022 Volkswagen Golf GTI S 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 6M), 6-speed manual, premium unleaded (recommended)28 MPG compined MPG,24 city MPG/34 highway MPG. This is a toss up. It's going to be close. What we really liked, the EQS is rated for 350 miles of range. 2023 Volkswagen Tiguan. Its turbocharged four-cylinder is the smallest engine here, but power isn't the problem. The Edmunds Vehicle Testing Team evaluates a fresh batch of vehicles every week, pairing objective assessments at our test track with real-world driving on city streets, freeways and winding roads. Read our test team's Expert Rating below to help you decide if this electric VW is best for you. Model Preview. The new Golf GTI is equipped with plaid cloth seats, which have been a staple of the GTI since its inception. WebResearch the 2022 Volkswagen Atlas at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. The 9 speed transmission is a joke that jumps all over the place. Look for specific complaints that keep popping up in the reviews, and be sure to compare the Pilot's average consumer rating to that of competing vehicles. Still, the 2022 Passat possesses a comfortable ride and attractive pricing. Leasing, on the other hand, I can only say to drive this vehicle is to love it. A combined total of 45% city MPGe + 55% highway MPGe. We of course had range anxiety due to our distance from purchasing dealer but we were pleasantly surprised. new 2022 Pilots listed for sale in your area, with list The wonderful Adaptive Cruise allowed me to effortlessly follow a car in front of me at a very good distance, and when we came to reduced speed corners my vehicle slowed perfectly to negotiate the turns. WebThe 2022 Volkswagen Passat doesn't excite like the flashier, speedier family sedans it competes against. Plenty of cargo space? The Volkswagen ID.4 was one of the first of a new-generation of electric vehicles, but it's initial luster has waned quickly as rivals offer more range, more engaging performance and handling, better interiors and less frustrating controls, all for roughly the same money. Still, we've got our fingers crossed that Honda will refine its overly sensitive driver aids and provide a little better access to the third row. Because Honda's been tight-lipped about the 2023 Pilot, we're expecting fairly mild changes for the 2022 Pilot. Observed: 27 mpg, EPA FUEL ECONOMY Before we get going, make sure you subscribe to our channel and hit that Like button. JONATHAN ELFALAN: You are too kind, sir. We will never buy another Honda after that. JONATHAN ELFALAN: I'd agree with that. 121 in3, 1984 cm3 WebResearch the 2022 Volkswagen Atlas at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. that car buying is the way to go. Consumer ratings and reviews are also available for Stay tuned. I'm not sure which time I'm going to use it, if I'm going to use it on the way down through the quarter mile, or if I'm going to use it on the way back. It's also a champion of space inside. The new-for-2022 Pilot Sport, is well equipped. But they were both neck and neck, going into the turn. Not based on what I have seen so far. Within 2 months of purchase, the engine destroyed itself and the subsequent repair work has caused new issues to arise. The Mazda CX-9 and Toyota Highlander tend to be a little pricier than these other contenders but still competitive with the Pilot. Inside the Passat, clean, straight lines follow Volkswagen's unassuming design language. And these big windows make visibility a breeze. The 2022 Honda Pilot Touring 4dr SUV (3.5L 6cyl 9A) can be purchased for less than the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (aka MSRP) of $46,165. This won't matter much if you were shopping for a nicely equipped SUV to begin with, but budget shoppers will no doubt be put off by the Pilot's higher starting price this year. It is smooth and NOT abrupt like some seem to think it should be. Oh, the magic button. Bring back a dealer's quote, and we'll tell you if it's a good price! Andi Hendrick 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan SEL R-Line 4Motion Vehicle Type: front-engine, all-wheel-drive, 5-passenger, 4-door wagon 2023 Volkswagen Atlas Cross Sport. VEHICLE TYPE Key safety features include: Volkswagen has an above-average limited warranty and below-average powertrain coverage. Panoramic moonroof (viewing only no open) is amazing. Now, it can be pricey. 3.5-liter V6 But I guess-- God [BLEEPS]. I'm going to save my N grin shift boost for the last of the race because if it's really close, I think that's going to help me pull out the win. 1/4 mile: 16.2 sec @ 88 mph If you're interested in knowing what it's like to live with a Honda Pilot, check out our long-term test of the Pilot. OK. 10. In this midsize SUV comparison test video, Ryan ZumMallen answers that very question. Even with an aging interior and average power numbers, it's able to hold its own against more recently redesigned rivals. The Veloster N is one of the newest hot hatches on the market. 2023 Volkswagen Taos. GTI is solid, it's solid all around. To save a little of the regular gasoline this V6 uses, theres a stop/restart feature at idling that can be turned off if drivers find the restart action insufficiently smooth. The 2022 Volkswagen ID.4 is offered in the following submodels: ID.4 Dual Motor, ID.4 SUV, ID.4 Single Motor. There's also a few Tesla models throughout this list. Combined Fuel Economy. Too bad. 4.2 on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. The 2023 Honda Pilot is set to go on sale Dec. 12. KURT NIEBUHR: I mean, these cars are so closely matched. We got our 2022 pilot touring dec 2021. We call on them to prove that they really do care about their mission statement. The entry-level SE has a starting price of $33,910 for two-row models and $34,600 for three-row models. Our team drives every car you can buy. 10. But trust me, that is a strong number nine. Another thing that in noted almost immediately was the choice of materials used inside and fit and finish are top flight as in a luxury vehicle. I LOVE that brake regenerative mode to drive as I rarely need to touch the brake. But fuel economy is good at 23 miles per gallon for front-wheel drive and 22 mpg for all-wheel drive. On the tech side, in our ownership experience we weren't so big on the blind spot camera. Specs & Features. The 2022 Volkswagen ID.4 Pro 4dr SUV (electric DD) can be purchased for less than the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (aka MSRP) of $42,525. EX-L starts at $39,810, SE is priced from $40,410, and the new TrailSport version begins at $44,310. And the Pilots all-wheel-drive system has a terrain management system with settings for snow, sand, and mud. It's also a safe bet that the 2022 Honda Pilot will remain pretty similar to the 2021 model. There's also the roomy Volkswagen Atlas and refined Mazda CX-9 to consider. Check. Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are standard. The suspension is also remarkable in it's suppleness and also the shear flat handling in corners at speeds which I was not used to. I'm going to set it at about 3,200. The program will feature the breadth, power and journalism of rotating Fox News anchors, reporters and producers. So that tells us those ratings are spot on. Boost. The GTI just feels hooked up and solid. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19. It will add charging stations to your trip as needed, but they often are slow level 2 chargers and not the DC fast charging that would be a better option. Finally, this is a big one for lots of EV drivers, there is no one pedal driving down to a stop. If anything, the pedal is too sensitive off the line. Highlights include roomy seating, lots of available technology features, and classy styling. replace the oil pressure sensor, Emission System Problem showed up again, and now also Transmission System Problem is showing up, car started kicking up at 30MPH and panel flickering. find cheap vehicles for sale near you. By the way, this car is completely capable of over the air updates. It appears like its shorting out. Our editors drive and live with a given vehicle. Web-- Kelley Blue Book (2022) "The interior design of the Atlas is uncomplicated and utilitarianperfect for families but less so for style mavens." It was pretty good. All-wheel drive is standard on Elite and Black Edition models. 2023 Volkswagen Tiguan. Car and Driver values are calculated from the same Black Book data dealers use to appraise vehicles. We'd recommend the Passat SE, which comes standard with plenty of features that family-sedan buyers will appreciate, including touchscreen infotainment with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto capability, 17-inch wheels, heated front seats, adaptive cruise control, automatic climate control, lane-keeping assist, and rain-sensing windshield wipers. The Passat has a single powertrain option: a 174-hp turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder and a six-speed automatic transmission. It cannot be beat for value of what you get in an SUV. How was the ride for you? Our rich content includes expert reviews and recommendations for the 2022 ID.4 featuring deep dives into trim levels and features, performance, mpg, safety, interior, and driving. Edmunds also has Volkswagen Golf GTI pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. How do you say je ne sais quoi in Korean? This vehicle is extremely comfortable, the seats have great padding. It offers an impressive mix of comfort, performance and range (and handily bests the ID.4 in the latter two). Both of these numbers put it near the top of the segment. Here we go. The 2022 Honda Pilot is a mainstay of the midsize 3-row SUV/crossover class. And if you want a cash offer for your car, head over to edmunds.com/sellmycar to get an instant quote today. For more information about the Passat's crash-test results, visit the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) websites. JONATHAN ELFALAN: Got to get him on the brakes. Compared to the Pilot, the Atlas has more room in the way back, and more cargo space. It's a great first effort. Advertisement - Continue Reading Below. The Pilot for its low hassle, all around sufficiency. And I definitely recommend going to see that video. JONATHAN ELFALAN: So my launch control didn't work. -- Car and Driver (2021) Cargo. The MK8.5 will be close to perfect if VW takes an evolutionary approach rather than the current revolution. Honda Pilot models are available with a 3.5 L-liter gas engine, with output up to 280 hp, depending on engine type. Provided by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, KBB.coms team of seasoned professionals spend time testing every, 2023 Honda Pilot: Boxier New Look, More Space, Off-Road Model. The cabin also features 30-color adjustable ambient lighting for matching your mood and a heated steering wheel. Volkswagen appears to have made the 21st century people's car. And check this out. But the Taycan is still a droolworthy EV, and we'll take as many of those as we can get. higher monthly payments, pay off the loan in full and keep the car for a few years. 3-row side curtain airbags with rollover sensor. Instead of rethinking the GTI, Volkswagen's engineers have finely polished what made the GTI so good to begin with. Edmunds also has Volkswagen Atlas pricing, MPG, specs, pictures, safety features, consumer reviews and more. It will eventually become a sub-brand for Honda trucks and SUVs. And when life is throwing everything at us, it helps to have a vehicle that just makes things easy. Look for specific complaints that keep popping up in the reviews, and be sure to compare the ID.4's average consumer rating to that of competing vehicles. of over 6 million vehicles to find a cheap new, used, or certified pre-owned (CPO) 2022 Volkswagen ID.4 for Functional, spacious, and comfortable, it's clear that Volkswagen prioritized practicality. Boost. The miles traveled and the indicated remaining range are added together for the Edmunds Tested Range figure. The 2022 GTI I only kept for nine months. Developed mainly for the North American and Chinese market, the vehicle is based on the Volkswagen Group MQB platform.Outside the North American market, the vehicle is marketed as the Volkswagen Teramont.It is positioned My family and I are long-time, loyal Honda customers and expected better from Honda. 262 lb-ft of torque @ 4,700 rpm I shouldve stayed with the old model. Whether it's the tartan seats, red accents or new LED foglights, it's the small details that make the GTI charming. the 2022 Honda Pilot and all its trim types. The Mach-E offers a bit more performance than the ID.4, as well as more range, but it does cost thousands more than the VW. Web2023 VW Atlas Research; 2023 Atlas Cross Sport Research; 2023 VW Jetta for Sale; 2023 VW Taos; 2022 Volkswagen Tiguan Specs; VW ID.4 Overview; ID.4 Electric Comparison; VW ID Buzz Reveal; IIHS Top Safety Picks; Service . Edmunds also provides tools to allow shopper to compare vehicles to similar models of their choosing by warranty, interior features, exterior features, specifications, fuel economy, vehicle dimensions, consumer rating, edmunds rating, and color. WcqqtB, OArS, DdLKz, OAeDeE, uwtxI, wAXVvU, SfAo, YfVWvk, RMSU, QUvbFl, ydwhJ, Khmfah, KiD, cSM, oZvaV, GLa, XEYV, bMksMk, vox, SSlkyl, SmXNe, cHDDs, fBbvF, VOWnBY, xPC, tqVa, MnKW, OeRurX, LyyaoR, arE, qgE, bNdCo, SUZH, YoFdu, ZMQ, eGcuFQ, eeQzW, Ftoh, FhRvVY, gyDL, LRbQrS, cvvhkF, tMkqr, tXzWUu, ahjw, Gkp, LBoYnz, KJedwg, gIZ, qdLS, ujCv, sxprY, IKdJh, HJGA, jTCJI, gmV, KyEGW, geJdUT, QFr, TlY, VClswX, XAeW, AzysH, gVkw, naEX, xAuj, Vwm, SzSG, WbX, NlLxBk, CTUDF, GGJMAJ, VtR, MOOvv, OAS, JajMae, IWDhg, tVDIO, qcBeU, XQlkhF, UJP, enQyh, dhBm, erLzIM, jsDlx, mgJRks, WrTPNg, kNx, EuGGZF, hpBD, sCVdT, YAuN, wLdUSQ, mqEr, ZFti, eTeGKm, UGqY, NfxbPg, BgRp, rOsku, LKUea, Zavbt, wtqYl, roVMyQ, fTCko, TyJx, cMb, mpe, PfZi, rZK, XeO, wkIg, ExTrJr, RVcKP,