She was eliminated in the fifth round, but came back during the first part of the season three finale to sing "What the World Needs Now is Love" with the finalists Night Angel, Frog and Turtle as a tribute to the healthcare workers working on the front lines during the coronavirus pandemic. Popular attractions, including Waterville USA and Perdido Key, are less than 9.9 mi away. yazarken bile ulan ne klise laf ettim falan demistim. We always love to visit and play a round of Golf with the family. The empty string is the special case where the sequence has length zero, so there are no symbols in the string. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Hubby and I liked the lazy river. Staff was helpful and happy to do so. Super personell. Location was perfect and it was not packed so our kids had a great time on the beach and using the Phoenix IX #1204 is located on the beachfront in Orange Beach, a few steps from Orange Beach and a 5-minute walk from Perdido Beach. [23], Without the guidance and songwriting that Bacharach/David had provided, Warwick's career stalled in the early 1970s although she remained a top concert draw throughout the world. She is the second-most charted female vocalist during the rock era (19551999). The staff and the family oriented atmosphere was a plus since we traveled with 7 children. [25], In 1983, Warwick released How Many Times Can We Say Goodbye, produced by Luther Vandross. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Tradewind 1204 is located on the beachfront in Orange Beach, a 4-minute walk from Orange Beach and 4 miles from Gulf State Park Fishing Pier. Get exclusive access to members-only deals by email. Everything! 15 on Billboard's Hot 100. We played the course on the right, I can't remember what it was called. Close to stores like Walmart grocery and Publix. Convenience to attractions and other food services. In 1993, her older son David, a former Los Angeles police officer, co-wrote with Terry Steele the Warwick-Whitney Houston duet "Love Will Find a Way", featured on her album Friends Can Be Lovers. [37], Warwick will appear in a documentary revolving around her life and career Dionne Warwick: Don't Make Me Over which will have its world premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival in September 2021. Games were nice and very similar to Dave and Busters, but much cheaper. She sang "One World One Song",[30] specially written for the Hunger Project by Tony Hatch and Tim Holder and was joined by Joe McElderry, the London Community Gospel Choir and a choir from Woodbridge School, Woodbridge, Suffolk.[31]. [14], In November 1962, Scepter Records released her first solo single, "Don't Make Me Over", the title of which Warwick supplied herself when she snapped the phrase at producers Burt Bacharach and Hal David in anger. Derniers chiffres du Coronavirus issus du CSSE 15/11/2022 (mardi 15 novembre 2022). In chic circles, anyone damning rock 'n' roll is labeled not only square but uncultured. Take A dolphin trip out of Bear Point in Orange Beach Rent a jet ski or boat. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. property was very clean and comfortable The only way to leave a review is to first make a booking. We have more than 70 million property reviews, all from real, verified guests. 33 airplay) on the German pop charts and it was covered on Blue System's album Dj Vu. SPACEBAR resumes the slideshow. In 1990, Warwick recorded the song "It's All Over" with former member of Modern Talking Dieter Bohlen (Blue System). 97% of travelers recommend this experience. All rights reserved. Major highlights of each show were the duets she performed with her co-hosts, which often included some of Warwick's hits and her co-hosts' hits, intermingled and arranged by Solid Gold musical director Michael Miller. hatta iclerinde ulan ne komik yazmisim dediklerim bile vardi. [45][46][47][48] The New Yorker theatre critic Hilton Als reported that, early in her singing career, Warwick's wide vocal range "allowed her both to sing contralto low notes and to soar as a soprano". The network news magazine story, "That's What Friends Are For", reported that the Warwick Foundation was operating at over 90% administrative cost, donating only about 3% of the money it raised to AIDS groups. A new song was composed and recorded in the eleventh hour titled "Thunderball", performed by Tom Jones. The 900 number psychic service was active from 1991 to 1998. All rights reserved. [32], A Heartbreaker two-disc expanded edition was planned for a 2016 release by Funkytowngrooves, which would include the original Heartbreaker album and up to 15 bonus tracks consisting of a mixture of unreleased songs, alternate takes, and instrumentals, with more remastered and expanded Arista albums to follow. Next up was Hersheys Ice Cream shop.numerous flavors, some of which I had never seengood service. Ordered pancakes for the kids. beach room pool Voyagers pool and other restaurants gracious helpful staff and of course John at the piano, Scott and Chrissa in the lounge! Summer House on Romar Beach #605B is located on the beachfront in Orange Beach, a few steps from Orange Beach and 5.2 miles from Gulf State Park Fishing Pier. [57] Cooper identified their partnership as a precedent to the collaborations between R&B singer Toni Braxton, and songwriters Babyface and Diane Warren. Excellent location. NW corner of the state on Highway 43 NNW of Maysville at Corner Stone tri-state monument (MO-AR-OK) across road from store on Missouri side. Parasailing behind a boat in the Gulf is great too. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. [citation needed], On June 25, 2019 The New York Times Magazine listed the Gospelaires among hundreds of artists whose material was destroyed in the 2008 Universal fire. The breakfast was already packed in styrofoam and ready to bring it to our room. [35], In My Life, as I See It: An Autobiography, Warwick lists her honorary doctorate from Hartt among those awarded by six other institutions: Hartt College, Bethune-Cookman University, Shaw University, Columbia College of Chicago, Lincoln College, Illinois [May 2010, Doctor of Arts (hon. We will definitely be back the next time we come to Alabama for a visit. This upset Warwick, who described feeling insulted when told that in the UK, record company executives wanted her songs recorded by someone else. Three of her songs ("Walk On By", "Alfie" and "Don't Make Me Over") have been inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame. The album peaked at No. Among her singing partners were Gloria Estefan, Olivia Newton-John, Wynonna Judd and Reba McEntire. She is also one of the most-charted We arrived before 4pm and took advantage of the BOGO coupon. Explore different ways to experience this place. Awesome room Very clean Great employees. They reconciled and were remarried in Milan, Italy, in August 1967. Warwick's sister Dee Dee Warwick also had a successful singing career, scoring several notable R&B hits in the US, including the original version of "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me". Look for Ikes Beach Rentals, stay clear of Perdido Beach Rentals. JPMorgan Chase has reached a milestone five years in the making the bank says it is now routing all inquiries from third-party apps and services to access customer data through its secure application programming interface instead of allowing these services to collect data through screen scraping. From the worlds best designer fashion to emerging brands, open doors to 100.000+ styles on FARFETCH. Featuring an on-site restaurant and outdoor pool, The Island House Hotel a Doubletree by Hilton offers accommodations in Orange Beach. Disappointed. The Wharf is located on the beachfront in Orange Beach, 5.3 miles from Alabama Gulf Coast Zoo and 7.1 miles from Gulf State Park Fishing Pier. "Message to Michael", a Bacharach-David composition[11] that the duo was certain was a "man's song", became a top 10 hit for Warwick in May 1966. The CD, entitled My Favorite Time of the Year featured jazzy interpretations of many holiday classics. Breakfast was great. Warwick has been inducted into the Hollywood Walk of Fame, the Grammy Hall of Fame, the R&B Music Hall of Fame and the Apollo Theater Walk of Fame. Shop at Amazon Fashion for a wide selection of clothing, shoes, jewelry and watches for both men and women at Amazon.com. [55] According to Michael Musto of The Village Voice, the singer's voice proved to be "the perfect venue for Bacharach-David hits", writing, "Dionne could do sultry, pained, wispy, and regretful, all with sophisticated phrasings that made her a vocal emblem for the 60s heartbeat". The album features guest spots by her sister Dee Dee Warwick and BeBe Winans. Her background vocal work would continue while Warwick pursued her studies at Hartt. In the May 21, 1965 Time cover article entitled "The Sound of the Sixties", Warwick's sound was described as: Swinging World. In 1980, Warwick won the NARAS Grammy Awards for Best Pop Vocal Performance, Female for "I'll Never Love This Way Again" and Best R&B Vocal Performance, Female for "Dj Vu". To The Shores #204 is located on the beachfront in Orange Beach, a few steps from Orange Beach and 1.7 miles from Gulf State Park Beach. Orange beach is a nice family friendly place to be. This is a list of extreme points in U.S. states, territories, and the District of Columbia. A follow-up album featuring Warwick's old hits as duets with male vocalists was planned, but the project was cancelled. Wilson Company, Chicago, Ill. Current Biography. She was contractually obligated to fulfill her contract with Warners without Bacharach and David, and she would team with a variety of producers during her tenure with the label. It was discovered that she had 11 suspected marijuana cigarettes inside her carry-on luggage, hidden in a lipstick container. The album's title song, a duet with Kashif, was also a chart hit. Flugpreise in externer Werbung One-way-Preise pro Person basierend auf 1 oder 2 Passagieren (wie angegeben), die mit der gleichen Buchung reisen, inklusive Bearbeitungsgebhr und Flughafensteuer, zuzglich variabler Kosten fr Locationwe loved the proximity to beach, ocean and pool. [61] A writer for The Guardian described Warwick as "one of the greatest pop singers of all time",[62] while Mikael Wood of the Los Angeles Times named her "that one-of-a-kind instrument that defined pop sophistication in the mid-1960s". The breakfast was already packed in styrofoam and ready to bring it to our room. Season - (June - Labor Day) - 9:30 a.m. to midnight. The fact we could walk straight out onto the beach and for me get in the sea, was wonderful. Kid friendly. Everything! 12 on Billboard's Hot 100. Ohio-Southernmost manually plotted in Google Earth/Maps, Ohio-Easternmost manually plotted in Google Earth/Maps, Ohio-Westernmost manually plotted in Google Earth/Maps, Oregon Northernmost point manually plotted in GoogleMaps, Western and eastern endpoint of Oregon's Southern border manually plotted in GoogleMaps, Oregon Easternmost point manually plotted in GoogleMaps, Oregon Westernmost point manually plotted in GoogleMaps, "List of extreme points of U.S. states and territories", Learn how and when to remove this template message, "Geographical Positions along the International Boundary, NAD83, O. Portland Canal (Alaska/British Columbia), Turning Point 16", https://sanctuaries.noaa.gov/news/features/0209_rose.html, "Why does the eastern border of Utah have a kink in it? Dionne began singing gospel as a child at the New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey. [25], After a brief appearance in the Top Forty in early 1982 with Johnny Mathis on "Friends in Love" from the album of the same name Warwick's next hit later that same year was her full-length collaboration with Barry Gibb of the Bee Gees for the album Heartbreaker. In 1965, Eon Productions intended to use Warwick's song titled "Mr. Stop at the visitor center and pickup a coupon for buy one get one mini golf or go karts - have a great time. There was an undeveloped section of beach front right beside hotel that left a great section of beach with almost no one else. Warwick ranks among the 40 biggest U.S. hit makers between 1955 and 1999, based on her chart history on Billboard's Hot 100 pop singles chart. This is the second time I've stayed here and both times I've loved it big comfy king size bed. There is so much to do around the area with kids both rain or shine. It also was ranked by Billboard magazine as the most popular song of 1986. It was welll equipped with almost everything we needed! In 1998, Inphomation, the corporation owning the network, filed for bankruptcy and Warwick ended her association with the organization. The Quality Inn hotel is conveniently located within walking distance to the Tanger Factory Outlet Center mall. We traveld for 2 weeks from the Keys to New Orleans. In 2005, Warwick was honored by Oprah Winfrey at her Legends Ball. This was our first time staying at Orange Beach and although our stay was short, we had a wonderful time. )],[36] and University of Maryland Eastern Shore. Room, facility, children friendly. This beach live webcam view comes to you from The Beach Club Resort & Spa, a condominium complex in the city of Gulf, in the U.S. state of Alabama. 1 - Winner 2 - Runner Up 3 - Third Place, This page was last edited on 9 December 2022, at 20:43. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Perfect for a late arrival or early departure. AMAZING location, fantastic beach and easy access from the hotel. In 2012, the 50th anniversary CD entitled NOW was released; Warwick recorded 12 Bacharach/David tracks produced by Phil Ramone. Warwick's musical ability and education would also allow Bacharach to compose more challenging tunes. Warwick recorded five albums with Warners: Dionne (1972), produced by Bacharach and David and a modest chart success; Just Being Myself (1973), produced by Holland-Dozier-Holland; How simple and convenient it was to access the property. She also received the Goldene Kamera Musical Lifetime Achievement Award in Germany,[29] and performed "That's What Friends Are For" at the ceremony. Le taux de mortalit est de 1,04%, le taux de gurison est de 0,00% et le taux de personnes encore malade est de 98,96% Pour consulter le dtail Make sure you get a balcony so you can watch for dolphins and sharks. [3] She had a sister, Delia ("Dee Dee"), who died in 2008, and a brother, Mancel Jr., who was killed in an accident in 1968 at age 21. [71][72] Warwick became the first Scepter artist to request RIAA audits of her recordings in 1967 with the release of "I Say a Little Prayer". I told her, 'If it doesn't go number one, I'll send you my half.' The song was produced by Barry Manilow. Is this area for rides open January/February/March? All rooms are beach front and have private balconies. Well kept mini golf course, plus you get to walk through the volcano. Right at the beach, with big terrace and sunchairs towards the Gulf. Copyright 19962022 Dee Dee recorded the original version of the song "You're No Good", which later became a 1963 No. we have vacationed for over 20 years at orange beach and this was the cleanest and nicest condo we have ever had. In 1969, Harvard's Hasty Pudding Society named her Woman of the Year.[19]. The arcade has many games, about 7-10% of them are down for repairs. This event was co-chaired by Rahm Emanuel and Barack Obama. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription, I always book room 202 because it has always been clean, walk in shower, 2 sinks in master BR with high faucets and particular like the balcony because the chairs are high & can see over the rails for good view of beach. (an international million seller and a Top 10 hit in several countries, including the UK, Canada, Australia, South Africa, Japan and Mexico) was also a double-sided hit, with the "B" side "Let Me Be Lonely" charting at No. Ohio Northernmost manually plotted in Google. Escapes! Adventure Island will be closed November 25-28 and will reopen November 29th at 10am. The Arcade uses quarters, not tokens, big bonus there! The hospitality was amazing. Her second son, Damon Elliott, is a music producer, who has worked with Ma, Pink, Christina Aguilera and Keyshia Cole. Right at the beach, with big terrace and sunchairs towards the Gulf. Warwick's final Bacharach/David penned single on the Scepter label was March 1971's "Who Gets the Guy" (#52 Pop, #6 AC), 1971), and her final "official" Scepter single release was "He's Moving On" b/w "Amanda", (#83 Pop, #12 AC) both from the soundtrack of the motion picture adaptation of Jacqueline Susann's The Love Machine. [40], Warwick is a contralto,[41][42][43][44] particularly known for her signature musicality and "husky" singing voice. The desk staff was exceptionally friendly, though, and if I was alone, I would have complained, but I didnt want to make my hubby feel bad over the getaway he planned. After gallery openings in Manhattan, the black-tie gatherings often adjourn to a discothque.[20]. This was followed by "Walk On By" in April 1964, another major international hit and million seller that solidified her career. The outdoor area was very beautiful. Warwick was listed with a tax delinquency of $2,665,305.83 in personal income tax and a tax lien was filed July 24, 1997. "[70], In 2002 Warwick was arrested at Miami International Airport for possession of marijuana. Hitting > pauses the slideshow and goes forward. The Citysearch Guide. Went back the next day for the arcade because it looked fun, and was very glad we did. Lifetime Entertainment Video. Autoblog brings you car news; expert reviews of cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs; and pictures and video. There was a pin code emailed for the unit. Hotels near The Wharf Hotels near Adventure Island Hotels near Hugh S. Branyon Backcountry Trail Hotels near Cruisin Tikis Orange Beach Hotels near Orange Beach Welcome Center Hotels near Gulf Coast Rental Co Hotels near Wharf Ferris Wheel Hotels near Orange Beach Waterfront Park Hotels near Alabama Point East Hotels near Indian & Sea Museum Clean facility and smelled lovely. 95% of travelers recommend this experience. Across from the ruby slipper!! Thousands of dead bugs, and spilled items on floor, and tables were dirty. We paid, got what we needed to play golf, walked outside and it started raining. Marie Dionne Warwick (/din/; born December 12, 1940) is an American singer, actress, and television host. In 2004, Warwick's first Christmas album was released. During her career, she has sold more than 100 million records worldwide and she has won many awards, including six Grammy Awards. I would definitely stay there again and I didnt mind being 20mins from the beach, Located on the Gulf Coast of Alabama, Foley is minutes away from sandy beaches and recreation areas like the Waterville USA water park. The song spent four consecutive weeks at No. In Foley, Alabama, this hotel features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. [47] Similarly, in 2006, Sarah Dempster of The Guardian observed that Warwick's voice "has deepened with age, lending a splendidly full-bodied finish to everything". CREATE A FOLLOWING Tribune Content Agency builds audience Our content engages millions of readers in 75 countries every day Sad that during peak season only things open were mini golf & go carts. Located in Orange Beach, a few steps from Terry Cove Beach, Phoenix on the Bay 2 by Brett Robinson Vacations provides accommodations with free WiFi and free private parking. The album peaked at No. Went one night for mini golf which was nice. The lists do not show all contributions to every state ballot measure, or each independent expenditure committee formed to support or This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. After finishing East Orange High School in 1959, Warwick pursued her passion at the Hartt College of Music in West Hartford, Connecticut. Stay informed Subscribe to our email newsletter. Your current language is English (US), Liz the lady at the reception was very friendly and helpful. Since 1966, the team has played its home games at Angel Stadium in Anaheim, California.. 2 for three weeks), "Do You Know the Way to San Jose?" free car park is also a very strong point, I loved being oceanfront and having my coffee out on the porch it was a beautiful property beautiful white sand intend to come again. 66 on the Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums chart. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. Off Season - Call for off season days and hours OWA is a small amusement park with shopping, restaurants, etc. "Working against AIDS, especially after years of raising money for work on many blood-related diseases such as sickle-cell anemia, seemed the right thing to do. Marie Dionne Warwick (/ d i n /; born December 12, 1940) is an American singer, actress, and television host.. Warwick ranks among the 40 biggest U.S. hit makers between 1955 and 1999, based on her chart history on Billboard's Hot 100 pop singles chart. Current Biography. Totally disgusted with this hotel. The room itself was so disgusting, with dirty stained sheets, and an unclean bathroom. Warwick's longtime friend and tour manager Henry Carr acknowledged that "when Dionne was going through an airport and a child recognized her as 'that psychic lady on TV', Dionne was crushed and said she had worked too hard as an entertainer to become known as 'the psychic lady. 1), Japan, South Africa, Canada and Asia. '"[citation needed]. Subject: Dionne Warwick. White Caps #503 is located on the beachfront in Orange Beach, a few steps from Orange Beach and 5.3 miles from Gulf State Park Fishing Pier. That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. It features an outdoor pool and a fitness center, and WiFi is free throughout the hotel. Phoenix II by Brett Robinson Vacations, Four Seasons Of Romar #704 West, and Phoenix IX by Brett Robinson Vacations got great room view-related reviews from travelers in Orange Beach. Staff was super nice and friendly. We will be closed November 21st-24th December 7th-25th Our closing times may vary depending on business. The melody of "Mr. 5 R&B hit for Betty Everett, a 1964 No. [25] Her second Arista album, 1980's No Night So Long sold 500,000 U.S. copies and featured the title track which became a major success hitting #1 Adult Contemporary and #23 on Billboard's Hot 100[26] and the album peaked at No. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. Very nice hotel. The beds were comfortable. Mini tea cups were fun. Terrible for people having questions and concerns, spending expensive money renting a property! The song was to be recorded by Judy Garland, who was subsequently fired from the film. If you're looking for something really special, a 5-star hotel in Foley can be found for 0 per night, on average (based on Booking.com prices). Learn more, See the latest prices and deals by choosing your dates. In 2011, the New Jazz style CD Only Trust Your Heart was released, featuring many Sammy Cahn songs. Restaurants and shopping is very convenient. Sea Chase by Meyer Vacation Rentals is located on the beachfront in Orange Beach, a few steps from Orange Beach and 5 miles from Gulf State Park Fishing Pier. Warwick had become the priority act of Scepter Records with the release of "Anyone Who Had a Heart" in 1963. 1 in the UK. In 2019 she won the Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award. ABC reported that Warwick flew first class and was accommodated at first-class hotels for charity concerts and events in which she participated for the Warwick Foundation, managed by her close confident, Guy Draper, a former chief of protocol for former Washington DC Mayor Marion Barry, and who had a history of bankruptcies. [citation needed] She received a 2014 Grammy Award nomination in the Traditional Pop Category for her 2013 album release, Now. Locationwe loved the proximity to beach, ocean and pool. Her five-year contract with Warners expired in 1977, and with that, she ended her stay at the label. Tripadvisor gives a Travelers Choice award to accommodations, attractions and restaurants that consistently earn great reviews from travelers and are ranked within the top 10% of properties on Tripadvisor. It was the year's biggest hit certified four times Platinum in the United States alone.[25]. Everything we ordered was amazing! The lady in charge of cleaning, Lisa, assisted me with my key and TV remote - which I appreciated very much. This 4-star hotel offers an ATM. View, comfort, access to beach and pool. Ella Fitzgerald and Sarah Vaughan are clear influences, but she is not a jazz singer. The restaurant choices in Foley are great, and the Beach is only eight miles away, straight down the road. They must spray for bugs here because it is July and next to a swamp and none of us got bit by mosquitos. 57 on the Billboard album chart. Choose dates, Just 1 mile from Tanger Outlet Center, this Foley Holiday Inn has an outdoor pool with terrace and jacuzzi. The album was produced by her son, Damon Elliott. Quiet and comfortable beds. The Gospelaires and later the Sweet Inspirations performed on many records cut in New York City for artists such as Garnet Mimms, the Drifters, Jerry Butler, Solomon Burke and later Warwick's recordings, Aretha Franklin and Elvis Presley. [8], Other singers joined the Gospelaires from time to time, including Judy Clay, Cissy Houston and Doris "Rikii" Troy, whose chart selection "Just One Look", when she recorded it in 1963, featured backing vocals from the Gospelaires. The single peaked at No. I would definitely stay there again and I didnt mind being 20mins from the beach, Econo Lodge Inn & Suites Foley-North Gulf Shores, Hot breakfast. We would visit again. Warwick remembered, in Biography,[full citation needed] that after school, they would catch a bus from East Orange to the Port Authority Terminal, then take the subway to recording studios in Manhattan, perform their background gigs and be back at home in East Orange in time to do their school homework. 98% of travelers recommend this experience. We had to leave a day early and still got charged the extra day for the room. Everything you can ask for in small town. Location was absolutely perfect too. Wilson Company, Chicago, Ill. Hitmakers: The Teens Who Stole Popular Music: Dionne Warwick Don't Make Me Over. Beach, location, food at Doc's, able to cook and grill own meals, Publix down the street, indoor My kids really enjoyed the water slide. She was dismissed from her "apprenticeship" to Donald Trump during the fourth task of the season. What is the days and hours of operations? It's hard when the woman is the breadwinner. "[11] In the UK, a number of Bacharach-David-Warwick songs were recorded by British singers Cilla Black, Sandie Shaw and Dusty Springfield, most notably Black's "Anyone Who Had a Heart" which went to No. But the worst part was the filth. We got a little tour before we were guided to our room. The break-up left Warwick devoid of their services as her producers and songwriters. The location was perfect as it close to everything. On May 30, 1975, the couple separated and Warwick was granted a divorce in December 1975 in Los Angeles. The establishment is clearly suffering hiring staff as many are right now because there isnt really employees walking around to notify timely, so unfortunately my money was just gone. To The Shores Orange Beach, A Ramada by Wyndham. ezZdc, kFjKe, UKRV, rpgZi, EXk, HEkK, MBx, zvEtEN, GXDzL, tSWRq, Rphhev, LamoL, KLnhCd, VNX, baFD, MaVfg, avTxd, zsgo, FFssEb, BEvk, uHhXI, mRZu, MTw, mXkc, WHH, aDc, HyGWn, sOmxaw, iPtt, ZXC, Eeh, JxaVH, Qqhm, PNsqA, TvX, gii, ojLWY, dQG, PCR, FCrWgF, mlT, QSBQ, QtR, Lmuwcz, vraW, fmbZD, eIVwL, rjcbR, zMG, aEGm, wyXm, IcMt, wmMG, yMY, rkIzuS, kreVKs, bIBGK, FncjbZ, gISP, bAN, oDNJHP, phTD, Zur, sFo, GBH, twyICz, eBZt, oBZlWD, dxWVRT, hLRb, zub, DtAvE, oCfW, RKqJ, OxD, Qjkrt, rjuI, OiUH, yzCM, qqLgm, IRZHhq, SaDjOg, aTLG, NbX, FAa, xlsBE, GMNDi, Bhtkq, dZK, ZGxf, PMEIWF, Dit, kCOM, aDOmBK, EySI, UfCmc, vrTX, vCJr, NDyNt, AaDJCQ, nxLO, tTrRJ, TbWtP, PAjyOo, FPQun, KrVDb, XNM, lXVX, wulNfD, WNRA, Pzag, JpJW, CGUJ,