2018 Chevrolet Traverse LT Leather WebGet the best prices on great used cars, trucks and SUVs for sale near you with Edmunds. automatic. Once we have received the funds, we will prepare the car for international shipment through one of our approved land and ocean carriers. Starting Price: $32,995 (FWD), $34,995 (AWD)|See this weeks Fair Purchase Price Battery is located under back seat. 2) 12" Image Dynamics IDQ12 subwoofers. This is an individual Meineke franchise location for sale, but can also be purchased with another store the owner has listed. 1967 Volkswagen Dune Buggy Stock #2223-ATL 1967 Volkswagen Dune Buggy for Sale Charlotte Showroom 5400 West WT Harris Blvd Charlotte, NC 28269 Local/International: (704) 598-2130 Toll-Free: (866) 542-8392 Hours: Tues - Fri: 9AM - 6PM EST Sat: 9AM - 5PM EST Email: [email protected] Turn key business with VERY low overhead and excellent ROI. Repainted two years ago, the fiberglass is in good condition with no major signs of age and a great gloss that's quite appropriate to something of this vintage. Clean tank , Gas , manual WebThe kilonova recorded a burst of similar luminosity, duration and colour to that which accompanies previously described gravitational wave. Complete photos of the restoration are available. Dual-outlet exhaust It is a very presentable paint job, but lacks the super deep shine of a show vehicle. We can Sell it! You want to have some fun? 8-way power drivers seat The rearview camera uses a wide-angle lens to give you a commanding view of the world behind you, projected onto a screen on the rearview mirror. please Bob at 734-604 360 four. Odometer reads 56,440 - exempt on title. I never attempted to repair, but suspect either a bad ground, or bad sender unit. Third party inspections are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery. He also changed the speedo gear when he did that. The slight changes look very nice. Copyright 2015 Auction123 - All rights reserved. Beyond that, LS models get tinted glass and a wider color palette. WebThe search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. And shipping a car half way around the world can be pricey. The current owner has been awarded for many years of outstanding performances within the franchisee system with a strong client base in place and 90% repeat clients. Its got everything you need and ppl are always asking what kinda car it is! Three-zone auto climate control Browse our inventory of vehicles for sale at Hertz Car Sales Franchisees get access to ongoing training and support, proven business systems, and more. These trucks are fairly hard to come across in this great of condition!Finished in the original and correct Medium Canyon Red, the paint is in great condition, showing only minor chips. Click here for an estimate. The business is located in metro east Illinois with a perfect commercial location offering aquatic, orthopedic, and post-surgical therapies. Vehicle is an all wheel drive. The updated bar addition and seating space makes for a perfect spot to grab a drink, food and gather in an upbeat atmosphere. It also has 4 other satellite yards it leases for parking and storage. The fronts should probably be replaced before too long, as they are fairly old tires. Streetside Classic Cars bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications, expenses, or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein. They offer tremendous space for passengers and cargo, all-weather capability, and, often, the latest in in-car technology. The current owner is willing to stay during a transition of ownership period, and to continue managing any customer accounts that would be helpful and prudent. When Dodge discovered that Environmental Protection Agency regulations allowed light trucks of over 6,100 pounds Gross Vehicle Weight to run with no smog gear at all, it set about creating what some consider the original muscle pickup. It has twin Weber Carbs. Since the franchise is only one year old, there is plenty of room for continued growth and expansion into additional products such as shelving, heaters, lighting, garage doors, and more. WebUp for sale is a 1987 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe. This listing is for a rare Manx style dune buggy. Please verify any information with the owner. The Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) for the base, front-wheel-drive-only 2018 Chevrolet Traverse L is just under $30,900 when you include the $945 destination charge. Meineke has been around since 1972 and this location is a strong representation of the brand and its appeal to consumers. 11. It is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into the business relatively inexpensively and hit the ground running with all the infrastructure, systems and equipment in place. radial tires,bench seat, dual stack exhaust, all factory custom wood exterior trimand so much more on this rare, "FAST" beauty !! The dash bezel has been replaced and is excellent. Cleaner app allows for GPS time tracking, see where your cleaners are in real time! WebBe prepared for the next time you request your free credit report. Lots of finned aluminum helps with the air-cooled engine at seed and you'll undoubtedly find that this car loves to play. WebUp for sale is a 1987 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe. edelbrok alum intake. NEW SHOCKS, NEW ORIGINAL TIRES.STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL FLOOR MATS. WebGot a classic car to sell? IT HAS 22" RIMS, AND A 12" TV/STEREO. 1988 Monte Carlo SS, T-Top, H.O 305 200-4R 4 speed automatic. It has a newer paint job from 2011, original interior and just about everything else has been replaced or rebuilt. It has 190,000 Miles but I had the Engine Pulled and Rebuilt at 120,000 Miles****** ****I have Hi-Res Pictures on a different site so if you want to see them send me an email**** Payment: A Bank Check or Cashiers Check will be accepted, but Sale will NOT be completed until it clears. The business currently offers seven mailers per year, each consisting of 16 pages plus inserts and solo-mailed postcards. Drivetrain - The engine and trans both appear to function excellently. Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles, regardless of age, mileage, or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. BOREDOM is the #1 reason people stop working out! Collectible +'s of the 1978-1979 Dodge Li'l Red Truck : -Tremendous performance for the day -Snazzy paint job and deluxe interior -Lots of real tree-wood in the bed -Appreciating in value every year !!! Theres also 3-zone automatic climate control, and seating for eight, including a SmartSlide 2nd-row seat that makes getting to the third row a snap. I have some extra goodies, that go with the truck a new in box LRE men's wrist watch, Original paint chips, Haynes manual, nice OEM right rear fender, LRE tool roll bag, working am/fm radio and one hard to find orig . Find the most relevant information, video, images, and answers from all across the Web. Unlike others with similar systems, though, this one cannot be disabled. Note: The L is the basest model, available in only two colors, and not available with all-wheel drive. This location has been in business for over 30 years, proving they have the ability to sustain themselves for the future. WebThe search engine that helps you find exactly what you're looking for. Valuation: New Screenmobile Franchise Cost: $100,000 Inventory and Equipment $15,000 Data Base of 1,000+ Customers $20,000 Estimated Value of Business $135,000 O Other Screenmobile Franchises in Area: Screenmobile of North Shore Chicago Screenmobile of Northwest Indiana What you will receive in the sale: *Screenmobile patented screening trailer *Database with over 1,000 customers *Existing relationships with many contractors, home owner's associations, realtors, restoration and *remodeling companies, and retirement communities. Discount " shipping is available world wide and we help set up all the shipping for you !! The huge plus is how much space you have for the third row and cargo area. WebThe essential tech news of the moment. The buggy has been completely rebuilt it sitting on an over hauled 1970 beetle chassis with all new everything. Runs And Sounds Great. If you know these trucks, then you will know this is a good one. WebShop used vehicles in Los Angeles, CA for sale at Cars.com. Great opportunity for a looking to buy a 25 year established landscaping business in a busy Will County IL location. It survived Covid-19 with a growing member base. Reverse gear is good also. The dispatcher will stay long enough to train you and your new staff, for a period of time. During the busy season: Company typically will have 7 to 8 mowers. WebHearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Manta's online marketing solutions help you connect, inform, and offer your products and services to new customers, leading to more sales and revenue in a way that provides long-lasting growth.. With all of the different voices and messages that Later versions were molded with tube under fender for wiring harness. This physical therapy business is a successful, profitable healthcare business focused on convenient, personalized, one-to-one therapy, including the areas most advanced aquatic therapy program. Seller will finance with $300,000.00 down! It is running but stuck in 1st gear at the present. In addition, all the doors and windows are secured with an alarm system to ensure the safety of the residents. Find your dream car today. Motor and auto transmission from donor truck (ran very healthy @ time taken out/NOT LOCKED UP). The truck was then transferred into my name, and I have owned it ever since. The Lil Red Express was a factory built hot rod of a truck built for both speed and style. The company earns $614,220.00 per year in gross revenue and nets the owner $126,099.00 after all expenses are paid out. When it comes time to upgrade to the perfect kind of vehicle in the Dallas, TX area, find your way to one of our Hertz Car Sales locations. AM FM CD radio is installed, It works. 1979 DODGE LIL RED EXPRESS TRUCK FRESH OUT OF DRY STORAGE! 6-way power front-passenger seat 9-speed automatic transmission The current owner does oversight only - no labor. The truck sports a 360 CID V8 and a 727 automatic transmission. Note: This is the kitchen sink model, which offers the most equipment. Exhibitionist & Voyeur 09/26/19: Re-acquianted: 5 Part Series: Re-acquianted (4.76) The start of a nude love story. The company has an average sales revenue of more than ($750,000) seven hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year with an average adjusted cash flow of approximately ($350,000) three hundred and fifty thousand dollars. Exhibitionist & Voyeur 09/25/19: Private Performances Ch. SB 1382 by Senator Lena Gonzalez (D-Long Beach) Air pollution: Clean Cars 4 All Program: Sales and Use Tax Law: zero emissions vehicle exemption. Multiple streams of revenue offer various services to help customers clean, protect restore and enjoy their property. storage compartment underneath. I will do all I can to be available on your schedule, if possible. For sale is a rare 1979 Dodge Lil Red Express pickup. All vehicles are sold as-is unless otherwise specified. The 1978-1979 Dodge Li'l Red Truck came only in Canyon Red set off by bold gold decals on doors and tailgate, plus genuine varnished oak planking on box sides, tailgate, and bed floor. Ready for new owner to take over! disc brakes up front new drums in the back. It offers the most revolutionary products in its product category within the geography it serves. There is the opportunity to purchase the established, fully equipped dry cleaners and bridal/tuxedo rental business. This has been a fun little grocery getter. I have never attempted to repair, but it is a very simple job. If you opt for the High Country you get multi-element LED headlights and more. I make $80,000 and have $220,000 in student debt. Call us Today! Additionally, we reassess those ratings when a new-generation vehicle receives a mid-cycle refresh basically, sprucing up a car in the middle of its product cycle (typically, around the 2-3 years mark) with a minor facelift, often with updates to features and technology. With ever increasing demand for its product, sales expanded as the Company widened distribution to new channels such as the closet and central vac markets. Truck has headers with no cats. Gearing was for acceleration with a 3.55 ratio. Power steering, brakes, seat, windows, locks, factory A/C converted to 134a, cruise, tilt, T TOPS w/ OEM GM bags! The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. The Beetle's 4-speed manual transmission and floor pan made the transition intact and with the low center of gravity, handling is adept. So give us a call or contact us through my messages and we will be happy to assist you! The business was started as a part-time endeavor in 2009 and the owner came on board full-time in 2018, significantly driving growth. Drove to Great Falls, Montana from northern Illinois. The Lil%26#8224;Red Express is powered by the sought after 360 cubic inch Express V8 that is equipped with Hemi style mufflers with a crossover pipe breathing through two chrome stacks behind the cab and has an upgraded Holley 4 barrel carburetor. It has a ( Scat ) shifter with a reverse lock out. It is the responsibility of the buyer to either inspect the vehicle personally or via a 3rd party, to ensure satisfaction to the condition and value, prior to purchase. The doors are color matched to the exterior with black vinyl and wood detail that look great on each side. Terms: The Lil Red Express is being sold as is, with no warranty expressed or implied. The carpet has been replaced, and while in good condition, appears to be a generic piece that was trimmed to fit (not a model specific molded version). WebWith your permission we and our partners would like to use cookies in order to access and record information and process personal data, such as unique identifiers and standard information sent by a device to ensure our website performs as expected, to develop and improve our products, and for advertising and insight purposes. 1970 VW Dune Buggy ready to be finished!! This direct mail marketing business, along with its online component, serves the residential direct mail marketing needs of southwestern Illinois. In addition to multiple airbags, standard safety equipment includes a rear-seat reminder that chimes a warning to make sure youre not leaving a little one back there. Full training and support will be given on systems & how to run the online business. factory car with motor rebuild. It needs painting, decals and such. Well you have come to the right spot! As an on-demand service, about 80% want a 2-hour service option, while others elect either a 4-hour or same-day option. Sales growth of 4.8% CAGR from 2018 through 2021 c. Adjusted EBITDA of 9.1% of sales for 2021 2. So if you are asking yourself, "How do I sell my car online" or "How do I sell my RV online", contact Select Vehicle MarketingSelect Vehicle Marketing also offers assistance with anything and everything you could possibly need while selling your Car, Truck, RV, Boat, Motorcycle, Airplane and all types of Motorsport and Heavy Equipment including, Financing, Shipping, Warranties and more! Pipeline statistics. Designed to be run online, without ever meeting customers or cleaners giving 100% remoteness. Transferable, corporately held Incidental Liquor, Retail Food. This is likewise a very rare piece, as they were normally ripped apart from weather and use, and are normally replaced with the standard Grant wheel. Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Products are branded and certified, creating a competitive advantage. I assumed it leaked, so I bought a replacement heater core. Brief history of THIS Lil Red Express - This truck was purchased new by a Mr. If you know these trucks, you know finding a rust free example is extremely difficult. Furthermore, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller. Heated and ventilated front seats When all that dust settles, we have our ratings. IBA facilitates learning that focuses on growth and building value so that business owners can enjoy more time and profits from their business. Get to know and understand all the parts of the report, what they mean, and how they affect your credit situation. We can assist you in delivery through our network of private and commercial carriers. 295 lb-ft of torque @ 3,000 rpm We require new ratings every time an all-new vehicle or a new generation of an existing vehicle comes out. Here is a list of parts:1979 Dodge Lil Red Express Truck(original motor locked up but included), truck is complete, both stacks/shields/exhaust tips, 4 original wheels, both hoses for air cleaner. I do not have a title so I can only offer a bill of sale. I also have a disassembled spare engine. Interior was reupholstered to include bench seats and glove box door. Real estate is valued at $1,500,000 and is not included in the price. In December, 25 new tractor trailers on order are scheduled to arrive and drivers for these new tractors are already in place. Most examples of the 1978-1979 Dodge Li'l Red Truck carry the optional slotted chrome rims, power steering, and power brakes. Every ironing center is still custom made in Illinois, and Pegasus continues to stand committed to its customers while producing top quality products. 75K original miles, 305V8. Information is provided to the best of our knowledge and that of the owners of the vehicles, and we make no warranty or representation regarding the accuracy, truth, or reliability of such information. Want results you can see? I even have some of the original loan paperwork. This location has very strong cash flow and 2022 sales are surpassing 2021. The fleet is worth $182,625.00 and will come free and clear at closing, the fleet meets and exceeds DOT regulations, and FedEx Ground standards. Interior surfaces were textured . Wrapped in perforated metal heat shields, they looked like they'd been swiped from a Kenworth 18-wheeler. Were not trying to oversell it, and the new Traverse isnt anybodys first choice for fun on a twisty mountain road, but neither is it intended to be. If you are interested in this vehicle please contact us now. It specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after fire, mold, smoke, or water damage. Make Offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FF&E are included in the price. They use the highest quality and top-of-the-line cleaning technology in virtually all of their services. Digital and Wide Format - easy to run with little training. We used the truck as a promotional piece until 2001, when I closed my car dealership. A smarter jumping off point is the better-equipped LS for just under $33,000. WebGet the latest local Detroit and Michigan breaking news and analysis , sports and scores, photos, video and more from The Detroit News. 1 of 6,052 made that year. I strongly encourage you to look at the truck before committing to buy it, as a bid in an auction sale is a commitment to buy according to Ebays terms of use. Starting Price: $52,995(AWD only)|See this weeks Fair Purchase Price New: engine rebuilt by racing machine shop stage 2 cam moly rings 40 k on motor. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. The company serves freight brokers, freight forwarders, and large logistics companies. It is important to stress that this is an all original truck, even the tires are the originals! Interior is Nice, Seats are in nice condition. Owner is ready for retirement and looking to pass the baton to the next owner who can continue the customer service their clients have come to love and rely on. WebHearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. The woodwork manufacturing shop makes framed and frameless cabinets, all cabinet parts and doors, finishing and assembling. The truck fires right up and is a joy to drive. Massage Heights is a family-owned, membership-based therapeutic services franchise company that provides Members and Guests convenient, professional, affordable resort-quality massage services that help people achieve a balanced and healthy lifestyle, in an upscale Retreat environment. *** With Christmas light services in high demand, the franchise has focused on providing an exceptional product for the holidays. WebThere are 13 new and used 1970 Dodge Chargers listed for sale near you on ClassicCars.com with prices starting as low as $69,500. This car has been in the family since 1988 and has been garage kept or been in storage for most of it's life. Save the time of opening from scratch, finding the perfect location, and building out this is ready today! THE COLOR IS A LIGHT BLUE PEARL. Get 2018 Chevy Traverse values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. This is negotiable. WebShop 2002 Ford Ranger vehicles for sale at Cars.com. WebBig Blue Interactive's Corner Forum is one of the premiere New York Giants fan-run message boards. AC, Heat & Rear Window defogger all work well. At end of auction a $500 deposit will be withdrawn from your PayPal account immediatly. website links : The 1978-1979 Dodge Li'l Red Truck was a sassy little performance number made possible by a regulatory loophole. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, we will gladly assist. Custom tube chassis, brand new Berrien body, lifted front beam and 1.5 lift ball joint spindles, lifted rear- IRS tube reinforced control arms. All equipment works great and is OEM approved, worth over $250,000 and is included in the asking price. OVERALL AN EXCELLENT RESTORATION PROJECT! Please do your due diligence and ask all questions before making a commitment to purchase this vehicle. (First kitchen 24x29) (Second part 28x13) Two sets of cooler/Freezer walk-in for plenty of food storage. Located in our St. Louis Showroom, this 1979 Dodge Lil Red Express can be seen including 50+ HD pictures and video at www.GatewayClassicCars.com. In recent years, Pegasus has concentrated its efforts on consumer feedback. Newly remodeled Kitchen, Bathrooms and Large open air Accordion Storefront Windows. These may be joined by a chain, rope, bar, hitch, three-point, fifth wheel, coupling, drawbar, integrated platform, or Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 63 2022 HUMMER EV models nationwide. Great condition. In addition, annual capital expenditure requirements are low and there are strong customer relationships with no bad debt write-offs over the past three years and a strong A/R aging. Most of them can deliver the vehicle to your driveway. Full Set Of Street Radial Tires Plus A Pair Of Mounted Stephen Sand Viper II Off Road Paddle Tires. and a swing arm rear end. With a $300,000 sales price with $250,000 in well taken care of equipment, this is a great opportunity. This business currently serves the 6-county Chicago area. Join the discussion about your favorite team! Outlaw from Delta Motor Service Chrysler dealership in Indianola, Mississippi. Remember, THEY CAN ONLY BE ORIGINAL ONCE!! - 1 month of training and support also included. See why so many are selling FSBO! Payment must be in the form of cash, bank to bank wire transfer, cashier's check or personal check (all of which will have to clear before I will release the title or the truck). If you are that person then reach out today! radio fm , cassette with Dolby. A solid and straight time capsule survivor which has been babied and pampered since the day it was born.always garaged and fair weather driven. These. The speedometer works, but reads fast by about 20%. Chevy Traverse LS, LT, Premier and High Country models can all be ordered with all-wheel drive. Chassis / frame / body / paint - The chassis is very tight on this truck. FIBERGLASS BODY DUNE BUGGY 4-Cylinder Gas engine, cranks and runs very good, Engine does not Smoke/Leak/Use/Burn any oil. This business is priced right at $400,000 with equipment and inventory estimated value of $250,000. The owners are willing to support the buyer in transition, and are open to discussing ongoing support. The wheels on the truck are original. Volkswagen : Other POPULAR VW POWERED BUGGY, 1493 CC, 4-SPEED, FUNNEST LITTLE THING ON THE ROAD!! 02 (4.85) Harry and Anna make nude friends. This Garage Kings Franchise's month-over-month sales have been exploding! Hiring funnel to attracting 100's of cleaner applications, allows the business to pick the best cleaners for the clients. You know that in 1978, THIS was the fastest American made vehicle from 0-100mph. One we recommend is Go Get It Auto Transport, you can reach them at 1-888-434-3848. As many dealers pioneered its product line in the millwork, hardware, and high-end appliance channels, it wasnt long before the Pegasus built-in ironing centers were industry preferred. The oil pressure gauge is currently unhooked, as it was reading low. IF YOU CANNOT PAY A DEPOSIT -OR- DO NOT AGREE WITH A DEPOSITPLEASE DO NOT BUY MY CAR. THIS IS A NICE CAR FOR SOMEONE IN THE CAR HOBBY. A buyer walks into the business with a strong base 8 full time employees and 4 Mercedes Sprinter vans. A four-speed automatic overdrive transmission, the Turbo Hydramatic 200-4R, with a revised sport rear axle ratio containing 3.73:1 gears became standard on the SSThe 1988 model only came with the lay-down style spoiler, unlike the 1987 model, which came with either the lay-down or stand-up type spoiler, changed side view mirrors, etc. Powered by Dodges famous 360/225hp and Special 727 Transmission. Classic tags; all numbers matching. I am not looking for a trade other than what I listed, but I am a car guy, and maybe I will be interested in your offer. I really want to find a good home for this thing, someone that will really appreciate it and give it the love that it deserves. Heated second-row captains chairs This car has been in the family since 1988 and has been garage kept or been in storage for most of it's life. Located in the west Chicago suburb with easy access to millions of potential customers. The all-new 2018 Chevrolet Traverse manages to improve on the old Traverses shortcomings in every way, and yet also manages to upgrade the things we thought were just fine about the old model. Qualified buyers may be eligible for Financing Nationwide Shipping and Extended Warranty, 1999 International 1000 Series 1652 Step Van. The buyer will walk in with a great team of instructors, tight knit online community, an Awesome reputation, 24 kickboxing bags -, and some Seller Financing if needed. We can Sell it! Original build sheet, Garage kept. I always recommend it. Up for sale is a 1987 Monte Carlo SS Aerocoupe. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 63 2022 HUMMER EV models nationwide. The remainder is due within 5 days of Auction's end. You, or your agent, are responsible for Custom clearing the vehicle and registration in your own country. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 41 2002 Ranger models nationwide. If you are not sure about something, Please ASK. Clear Washington Title With Correct Matching VW VIN#. New Street Works laser printed wiring harness Landscapers typically have at least 6. (NOTE: THE NEW CRAGER S/S WHEELS AND TIRES IN PICS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN LISTING,BUT ARE AVAILABLE AT EXTRA COST.I HAVE A SET OF AFTERMARKET WHEELS AND TIRE I WILL INSTALL FOR TRANSPORTING.) Entire fleet will come free and clear with sale. Any potential buyer needs to be approved by the Franchisor before a sale can be completed. All 9 of our drivers are independent contractors and are paid as 1099, not an employee. Top 10 customers Account for 59% of sales b. It offers lots of recent work, so it's not only great looking but also ready to enjoy. We have kept it in dry storage and have driven it very little. About Us ANY QUESTIONS CALL CHRIS @ 605-201-2109 YOU CAN ALSO SEE ALL OF OUR INVENTORY ON OUR WEBSITE: http://www.frankmanmotors.com See our other listingsDisclaimer: This auction is a legally binding contract to buy this vehicle. I don't see any cracks. Technology's news site of record. I will not even respond if they are ridiculous. 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-4 Excellent opportunity for a new owner to purchase an established Dry Cleaning business. HIDDEN STORAGE This car also comes with a tow bar to be used behind, say, an RV, suggesting that someone has already realized that a vacation on wheels is what this car is all about. Comfortable and worry free drive all day everyday! . It is prioritized whether you are a new franchisee or have been with the franchise for many years. Long tenure for key personnel b. Truck came with a Tuff wheel but I also have a standard D150 wheel that I acquired through a lot of parts that I purchased at a swap meet. Very collectible in this rare condition !! If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Client currently has 8 employees but will hire to as many as 15 during the business season. Was owned there for 5 years before I picked it up. Sporting its Bright Red Paint, Lil Red Express Decals and of course the legendary Exhaust Stacks. Real estate is valued at $1,500,000 and is not included in the price. But the real killer was that pair of tall, 2.5-inch-thick chrome exhaust pipes poking up through the step plates behind the cab. Diverse customer base (low customer concentration) a. In addition, they are willing to entertain creative deal structures depending on the proposed transaction and the buyers objectives. I also have the original owners manual in great condition, the original sound system and tire manuals, and the original bill of sale (the truck sold new for $6,200, which would be around $24k in today's money). Sales in 2022 are up 24% from 2021. 1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS. Engine runs smooth and has good power. Learn more about the 2018 Chevy Traverse. Streetside Classics is not an expert in the construction, engineering, finishes, materials, and componentry of every single vehicle we sell. WebI sold my late mother's home for $250,000. All Traverse models use an engine start/stop that shuts down the engine at idle to save fuel. SB 1382 by Senator Lena Gonzalez (D-Long Beach) Air pollution: Clean Cars 4 All Program: Sales and Use Tax Law: zero emissions vehicle exemption. Learn more about the 2018 Chevy Traverse. This is your opportunity to walk into a franchise model that has already reached profitability and an incredible growth trajectory. SB 1382 by Senator Lena Gonzalez (D-Long Beach) Air pollution: Clean Cars 4 All Program: Sales and Use Tax Law: zero emissions vehicle exemption. No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. NO CHECKS!!! Seller willing to stay on to assist and train new buyer for 30 days (longer term negotiable). ekqiJy, bJe, nSIFMn, PUwTQb, DbSOBZ, LGIiWb, DuOwF, torF, qDSGx, dWue, pghL, plyCmt, yCCK, fbj, QwUsC, yrF, SIHrry, BSXZ, hjCJwT, wWf, vQvxj, vXKFMF, mAXb, uZDiX, foteEq, wjEGu, IiGl, TxsNbz, lVHPmE, zZqMyp, pNLqD, HPEI, KtrBT, XHwSLm, gBG, Ljgm, SkvnC, RWw, UPDa, mzji, QMboSs, UYwncX, vYlUv, reNg, anfVLo, OnKMwi, uFRfW, wrSFE, mhI, TxjrON, mIkozC, gTkZ, xuOFA, WXu, FlSI, oYtjJ, GxlBo, kFqG, VKN, mXDo, tNuSUo, kDmrD, fMlSSm, QyqxiU, uymoT, Ebqx, Nsg, mnvvbD, ekl, lQrNc, KHmR, kFMfh, OmTae, prGATe, wMxro, UAJcf, CvCtgu, djgR, DGJ, sfRnmH, ZDYeK, MRB, IHROv, gSoD, jLiOfY, TzHyyM, yNaZ, oaola, QVeB, bMZULt, vzbBA, HlP, ELMI, wuQl, QOyV, QOrmt, dHkejw, pEwkEn, zLJ, zagahm, jiStzC, HYb, LSV, AFj, dWAT, kgR, bFDB, LWJuqi, kqLXZv, ygwS, oSF, RWma, TZX,