Man of the Match in ICC Under 19 World Cup FACTS. Former Pakistan skipper Shahid Afridi has reportedly confirmed the marriage of his eldest daughter Aqsa with fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi. The former Pakistan opener . "Shaheen's family approached my . Shaheen Afridi as seen in an Instagram Post in January 2021 (Shaheen Afridi / Instagram) Girlfriend / Spouse. As soon as the news reached the internet, fans started conversations related to the marriage of the young couple and these speculations arose as there weren't many . Earlier this year, rumours of the 21-year-old speedster getting married to former Pakistan all-rounder. File. In 2019, Wasim Akram was delighted to admit that teenager Shaheen Afridi would shine in the future of Pakistan`s cricket. The news regarding the alliance of Shaheen and Aqsa has been floating for quite some time now and has… Shahid Afridi also previously said that the marriage will take place after the completion of his daughter's education. After impressing Dale Steyn, Ravi Shastri, Sunil Gavaskar and Kapil Dev, Umran Malik's popularity has reached the other side of the border. Shaheen Afridi wife Spouse and Children. Both families have verified that the fast bowler has asked for the cricketing legend's daughter's hand in marriage. Movies#Shahidafridi#Shahanafridi#Shahidshahan#Skahsaadi#CompleteEngagmentpics#Engagmentpics andvideocomplete Engagement pics and video of shahid afridi shahi. Star pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi has asked for the hand in marriage for the legendary cricketer Shahid Afridi's daughter. Shahid Afridi has reportedly announced that his daughter is all set to marry Pakistan fast bowler Shaheen Afridi. KARACHI: Pakistani fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi will soon be engaged to former capitan Shahid Afridi's daughter. "Both families have reached a decision and my daughter is going to be engaged to . Both families confirmed previously that star pacer Shaheen has sought cricketing legend Afridi's daughter's hand in marriage. It appears the future husband and wife, Shaheen and Aqsa are just months apart. "In no hurry to get married at the moment": Shaheen Afridi Pakistani pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi, who will become the son-in-law of the cricket legend Shahid Afridi, has said that he is in no hurry to get married. Both Shahid and Shaheen were featured in PSL 2021 before the tournament got . With permission from both families, I would like to clarify the engagement rumours between Shaheen Afridi and the daughter of Shahid . Highlight: Shaheen Afridi gets married Shahid Afridi confirms the news The engagement will take place soon New Delhi: The stage is set for a star marriage in Pakistan cricket. It is to be noted that Afridi is also Shaheen's future father-in-law. Shaheen Afridi's father also confirmed this news that his son has sought Shahid Afridi's daughter's hand in marriage. Afridi said that Shaheen's family had made a formal approach asking for his daughter's hand in marriage. Find and share all latest pictures, photos with your friends and family on social media platforms. An all-rounder, Afridi bowled leg spin and was recognized for his aggressive batting. Mar 16, 2022 Shaheen Afridi reveals it all in an interview According to media reports, Shaheen Afridi said: I am in no hurry to get married at the moment as I am too focused on my career. The two cricketers Afridis do not share any blood relationship or they are not related from the family side. He said that he is not in hurry to get married, he is currently focusing on his cricket. Shaheen Afridi proud to be part of Pakistan's English county. With permission from both families, I would like to clarify the engagement rumours between Shaheen Afridi and the daughter of Shahid . . Afridi said that Shaheen's family had made a formal approach asking for his daughter's hand in marriage. Pakistan fast bowler Shaheen Afridi Tuesday said he is in no hurry to get married and currently focusing on his cricket. Star pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi has asked for the hand in marriage for the legendary cricketer Shahid Afridi's daughter. In a talk with media, Shaheen Afridi said he would think about marriage in the future. Pakistan's premier fast bowler Shaheen Afridi is rumoured to be getting engaged to former Pakistan skipper Shahid Afridi's daughter Aqsa.Pakistan's premier fast bowler Shaheen Afridi is rumoured to be getting engaged to former Pakistan skipper Shahid Afridi's daughter Aqsa. Now, the former Pakistani cricketer has spilt the beans about the same and said that it was Shaheen's family who approached them with the marriage proposal and both families are in touch with each other. March 6, 2021. Afridi said that Shaheen's family had made a formal approach asking for his daughter's hand in marriage. Shaheen Afridi ruthlessly trolled after Wade hammers three consecutive sixes to book WC Finals spot. The former national team captain explained that both families came together after Shaheen's family made a formal proposal. Social media has been abuzz with reports of talks of marriage between bowler Shaheen Afridi and the daughter of cricket great Shahid Afridi and on Sunday, the senior Afridi confirmed that the families were in touch. — Shaheen Shah Afridi (@iShaheenAfridi) March 7, 2021 Earlier, Shaheen Afridi's father, Ayaz Khan, said that the family had asked Shahid Afridi for his daughter's hand in marriage and had received a positive response. Afridi said that Shaheen's family had made a formal approach asking for his daughter's hand in marriage. Children: NA Awards and recognitions Picture Source: Getty Images. Since Saturday there have been rumours that Shahid Afridi's elder daughter's wedding with Pakistani pacer Shaheen Afridi. Left-arm pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi will soon be engaged to former Pakistan skipper Shahid Afridi s elder daughter Aqsa Afridi.\\r\\n\\r\\nShaheen Shah Afridi has asked for the cricketing legend s daughter s hand in marriage, both families have confirmed. Fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi will "soon" be engaged to former skipper Shahid Afridi's daughter, it emerged on Saturday night. They said that the engagement. This fits into his fiance's plans for higher education who will be . Shaheen began the tournament on high, scalping nine wickets in four matches for Lahore Qalandars while Shahid bagged five wickets for Multan Sultans. . Shaheen Afridi rattled Shahid Afridi's stumps in the match between Lahore Qalandars and Karachi . Shaheen Afridi celebrates after taking the wicket of Bangladesh's Liton Das. "Shaheen's family approached my family for my daughter," Shahid tweeted. Afridi, in his Tweet, said that Shaheen Shah Afridi's family has approached his family for their son's marriage with his elder daughter. Shaheen is regarded as one of Pakistan's most promising fast bowlers and it was previously speculated . Shaheen Afridi Girlfriend: NA. . The marriage ceremony will be held in a few years when his daughter completes her studies. Shaheen said that he will think about his wedding in the future. The reports had been ongoing for some time, but on May 22, 2021, Shahid confirmed the news. Ayaz Khan, Shaheen Afridi's father informed that his family asked former skipper's daughter's hand in marriage. Speaking with an Urdu newspaper on Tuesday, the 21-year-old revealed that he is in no hurry to get hitched as he is currently focusing on his career. A sports journalist confirmed that Shahid Afridi has accepted the proposal from the family of Shaheen Afridi. He is supposed to make an official confirmation related to his marriage and engagement. Shaheen Shah Afridi set to tie the knot with Shahid Afridi's Daughter. Former Pakistan captain Shahid Afridi on Sunday (March 7) confirmed that his daughter is getting engaged to current national team pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi. Shahid Afridi's Tweet About Shaheen Shah Afridi's Marriage Proposal at Cricket images has (1510 Views) (one thousand five hundred and ten) till 08 Mar 2021. Former Pakistan captain Shahid Afridi on Sunday confirmed that fast bowler Shaheen Afridi's family has approached him for his daughter's hand in marriage. In these. Both families are in touch, matches are made in heaven if Allah wills this match will be made too. This post presumes you already have a firm . Shaheen Afridi's father, Ayaz Khan said that the family had asked Shahid Afridi for his daughter's hand in marriage and had received a positive response. Social media has been abuzz with reports of talks of marriage between bowler Shaheen Afridi and the daughter of cricket great Shahid Afridi and on Sunday, the senior Afridi confirmed that the. Reportedly, Aqsa is of the same age as Shaheen. He said that an engagement ceremony will "soon" will take […] Pakistan fast bowler Shaheen Afridi, 20, has asked former national team cricketer Shahid Afridi's family for his daughter Aqsa's hand in marriage, Shahid Afridi confirmed in a tweet on Sunday. Shaheen Afridi says he is in no hurry to get married at the moment, is focusing on cricket. KARACHI - Former captain Shahid Afridi has confirmed that he is in touch with the family of star Pakistani pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi who have asked for his daughter's hand in marriage. For the last few days, fans have been speculating about Shahid Afridi's elder daughter Aqsa's marriage with Pakistan pacer Shaheen Afridi. The Rise in Young People Identifying as L.G.B.T.Q. His primary role in the team is that of a bowler, but he is an aspiring all-rounder. "We Afridis have eight tribes, Shaheen and we belong to different tribes," Shahid Afridi was quoted as saying by GeoTV. "Both families have reached a decision and my daughter is going to be engaged to Shaheen," Afridi said. The 20 years old left-arm fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi is set to be engaged with Ansha Afridi (The former Pakistani Cricketer Shahid Afridi's daughter). Web Desk. Shaheen Afridi's father also confirmed this news that his son has sought Shahid Afridi's daughter's hand in marriage. Shahid Afridi's daughter, Aqsa Afridi The news about Shaheen Shah Afridi's marriage proposal has got wide coverage on mainstream as well as social media and fans are making . Afridi, on Sunday, took to Twitter to confirm the reports. In a recent interview, Shaheen Afridi said he would think about marriage in the future and is currently focusing on cricket. After being in the radar for a while, he earned his maiden ODI call up . He said that he is not in hurry to get married, he is currently focusing on his cricket. In 2011, he announced his conditional retirement from international cricket as a protest against the PCB, and later that year he returned after Ijaz Butt got replaced as chairman of . He said both families have long-standing ties. The fast bowler is to tie the knot with Shahid Afridi's eldest daughter. They said the engagement would be held after two years and marriage is expected soon after that. "Matches are made in heaven," read a part of the tweet . . Former Pakistan cricket captain Shahid Afridi has now confirmed that his eldest daughter will get married to fast bowler Shaheen Afridi. Pakistan's International Under-16 squad has included Shaheen Shah Afridi. Pakistan fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi has shared an update on his plans of getting married. KARACHI: Fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi will become the son-in-law of former Pakistani skipper Shahid Afridi. Sahibzada Mohammad Shahid Khan Afridi (Urdu: شاہد افریدی‎; Pashto: شاهد افریدی; born 1 March 1977), known as Shahid Afridi, is a former Pakistani cricketer and captain of the Pakistan national cricket team.Afridi is widely considered as one of the most destructive cricketers. Shahid Afridi has confirmed the news of his marriage on […] 03:19 PM | 1 Sep, 2021 ISLAMABAD - Left-arm pacer Shaheen Afridi, whose proposal was earlier accepted for the daughter of Shahid Afridi, recently shared details about his marriage plans. Shahid Afridi took to Twitter and wrote: "Shaheen's family approached my family for my daughter. A simple catch of Wade dropped by Hasan Ali came to bite Pakistan, as Australia registered a . In the 2015 PATA U-16 Trial, Shaheen Shah Afridi was introduced by his older brother. He has a charity foundation called Shahid Afridi Foundation which provides healthcare and education facilities to the required people. "Shaheen's family approached my family for my daughter. Afridi is blessed with five daughters - Aqsa, Ansha, Ajwa, Asmara, and Arwa. Shaheen Afridi's proposal for the daughter of all-rounder Shahid Afridi was earlier accepted, the left-arm pacer recently opened up about his wedding plans. This fits into his fiance's plans for higher education who will be . Shahid Afridi has reportedly announced that his daughter is all set to marry Pakistan fast bowler Shaheen Afridi. How to Break Free From Social Media . admin Apr 28, 2022 0 25. Shahid Afridi . The former national team captain explained that both families came together after Shaheen's family made a formal proposal. . The marriage ceremony will be held in a few years when his daughter completes her studies. According to sources, the . Shaheen Shah Afridi is set to be engaged. Both families are in touch, matches are made in heaven, if Allah wills this match will be made too. "Both families have reached a decision and my daughter is going to be engaged to Shaheen . Pakistan pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi's family approached Former all-rounder Shahid Afridi and his family for his daughter's marriage with the 20-year-old cricketer. Taking to his official Instagram profile, the pace . Shaheen Afridi is related to Shahid Afridi, he is the soon-to-be son-in-law of Shahid Afridi. Shaheen's family approached my family for my daughter. Shahid Afridi. About Shaheen Shah Afridi's Role in Marriage Life: Marital States, Engagement; As a result, Shaheen Afridi has got engaged. Afridi, last year, confirmed that his daughter will get married to Shaheen. When asked whether his female fans would be heartbroken after he ties the knot, Shaheen Afridi smiled and declined to comment. Shahid Afridi's family said that since Shaheen is playing cricket and Shahid Afridi's daughter is still studying, the engagement has not yet been formally announced. . May 23, 2021 the rising cricket star will be his son-in-law. Shahid Afridi also agreed to the same on his Twitter account, and both the families have agreed to their marriage. admin Jan 12, 2021 0 526. Both Shahid and Shaheen were featured in PSL 2021 before the tournament got . Shaheen Afridi recently opened up about his wedding. My prayers are with Shaheen for his continued success on and off the field," Afridi had said in one of his . He added that a formal engagement will be announced soon. This is a rumour which has been doing the rounds in Pakistan for quite some time now and fans on Twitter can't keep . He made his international debut during the T20I series at home against West Indies in 2018 and impressed with his skill set. Pakistan fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi's family members have approached Shahid Afridiand his family to ask for his daughter's hand in marriage for their cricketer son. He has dated - Aqsa - In March 2021, legendary Pakistani former professional cricketer Shahid Afridi had tweeted that Shaheen's family had asked his daughter Aqsa's hand in marriage. "Both families have reached a decision and my daughter is going to be engaged to . Amber Heard cries as she shares about painful marriage with Johnny Depp . I will think about marriage in the future. Shahid Afridi also previously said that the marriage will take place after the completion of his daughter's education. KARACHI - Former captain Shahid Afridi has confirmed that he is in touch with the family of star Pakistani pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi who have asked for his daughter's hand in marriage. As the sportsman is focusing on cricket, Shaheen Afridi told the Daily Jang that he will think about marriage in the future. Earlier, Afridi had confirmed that his family has accepted the wedding proposal. Similarly, Shaheen is also 21 years old, and his full birth details are 6 April 2000. Shaheen is regarded as one of Pakistan's most promising fast bowlers and it was previously speculated . Afridi said both families are in touch, adding that his prayers are with Shaheen for his continued success in the future. Riaz Afridi made his solitary Test performance for Pakistan in 2004, when Shaheen was just four years old. Afridi not only confirmed the marriage but he also clarified that Shaheen Shah Afridi and his daughter had no prior relationship before the family of the former approached him with the wedding proposal. Young Pakistani pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi shared iftari with former skipper Shahid Afridi. Pakistani cricketer Sahibzada Mohammad Shahid Khan Afridi had previously confirmed that his daughter is currently engaged to the renowned fast bowler/cricketer Shaheen Shah Afridi. There were strong rumors that Shahid's eldest daughter Aqsa will be getting engaged to Shaheen. Shaheen said that he will think about his wedding in the future. "Shaheen's family approached my family for my daughter. Afridi said that Shaheen's family had made a formal approach asking for his daughter's hand in marriage. Pakistan fast bowler Shaheen Afridi, 20, has asked former national team cricketer Shahid Afridi 's family for his daughter Aqsa's hand in marriage, Shahid Afridi confirmed in a tweet on Sunday. The media outlet further asked Shaheen Afridi if his female fans will be heartbroken when he finally ties the knot. Both families are in touch, matches are made in heaven, if Allah wills this match will be made too. The Pakistani pacer Shaheen Shah Afridi is supposed to get engaged to the former and eminent Pakistan captain Shahid Afridi's eldest daughter, whose name is Ansha Afridi. Their engagement was announced on March 2021. "Shaheen's family approached my family for my daughter. Pakistani fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi has got engaged to the second eldest daughter of former Pakistani captain Shahid Afridi.. He said that an engagement ceremony will soon take place. Former Pakistan skipper confirmed the news on social media. Shaheen Afridi's father, Ayaz Khan, said that the family had asked Shahid Afridi for his daughter's hand in marriage and had received a positive response. He said that an engagement ceremony will . They would like to marry the pacer with Ansha Afridi, eldest daughter of the former cricketer. Akshay Afridi, daughter of former Pakistan captain Shahid Afridi, is getting married to pacer Shahin Afridi. Interesting images captivates the observer keenly. The news spread like a fire over the internet and now both families have confirmed it. Now, Shahid has spilt the beans about the same and revealed that both families came together after Shaheen's family had made a formal approach. Shaheen Afridi Engagement: Aqsa Afridi - Shahid Afridi daughter (reportedly engaged) Marriage Date: NA. Shaheen is now set to marry Aqsa, who is the eldest daughter of former Pakistan captain Shahid Afridi. He openly said that Shaheen will become his son-in-law. It was later reported in Pakistani media that both the families had agreed to the match . Shaheen Afridi used to be a tennis player. The news emerged on Saturday night and since then Netizens are excited about the engagement news. admin . The fast bowler has asked for the cricketing legend's daughter's hand in marriage, both families have confirmed. Shaheen Afridi holds the record for being the youngest player to take a 5-wicket haul in a World Cup at the age of 19. As the sportsman is focusing on cricket, Shaheen Afridi told the Daily Jang that he will think about marriage in the future. Reportedly, Shahid Afridi daughter is currently studying, so the marriage will take place after 2 years. However, no exact dates of marriage were revealed. Shaheen Afridi recently opened up about his wedding. #Entrepreneur CEO at @MUSTips and author at @TechCoHQ and @Huffpost #PetroleumEngineer, He pushed Shaheen to hard-ball cricket following years of the younger brother enjoying . The family members of Shahid Khan Afridi have also confirmed the discussion on the marriage proposal. Both Shaheen Afridi and Shahid Afridi recently played in the Pakistan Super League 2021 before the tournament was suspended after seven players tested positive for COVID-19. According to reports circulating on the social media, the two families will hold a formal engagement ceremony after two years, on completion of education of Shahid Afridi's daughter. Shahid Afridi has made his international for Pakistani in April 2020. Shaheen Afridi was born on 6 April 2000 at Landi Kotal at Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan. Both families are in touch, matches are made in heaven if Allah wills this . Afridi said that Shaheen's family had made a formal approach asking for his daughter's hand in marriage. He is a left-handed batsman and a left-hand fast bowler. Shaheen Afridi's soon-to-be wife, Aqsa Afridi, is 21 years old as she was born on 15 February 2000. The news spread like a fire over the internet and now both families have confirmed it. Shaheen's father Ayaz Khan also confirmed that he had sent the proposal to . . However, they will soon be bound in a relationship as father-in-law and son-in-law as Shaheel is engaged with Shahid's elder daughter. From 2009 to 2011, he was the captain of Pakistan in the limited-overs format. Shaheen Afridi Wife: NA. The rumor of a potential relationship between Aqsa and Shaheen started doing rounds in March 2021. Shaheen Afridi says he will. Marital Status: Unmarried. Shaheen Afridi rattled Shahid Afridi's stumps in the match between Lahore Qalandars and Karachi . "Both families have reached a decision and my daughter is going to be engaged to Shaheen," Afridi said. After the 19-year-old Afridi enjoyed a breakthrough World Cup campaign, Wasim Akram to hailed teenager as a future star. Both Afridi and Shaheen recently featured in the Pakistan Super League (PSL) which had to be postponed earlier this week due to . Cup FACTS and share all latest pictures, photos with your friends family... Her studies heaven if Allah wills this match will be held after two years and marriage is expected soon that. Getting engaged to the match between Lahore Qalandars and karachi Afridi had confirmed that his daughter & # x27 s! With Ansha Afridi, he is not in hurry to get married he... Shah Afridi after 2 years youngest player to take a 5-wicket haul in few. Bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi has reportedly announced that his daughter is going to be part of Pakistan & x27. Was later reported in Pakistani media that both families have agreed to the same on cricket... Healthcare and education facilities to the required people, and Arwa matches for Lahore Qalandars and karachi simple... Pakistani captain Shahid Afridi has shared an update on his Twitter account, and full... Few years when his daughter completes her studies an aspiring all-rounder after.. Have confirmed it wickets in four matches for Lahore Qalandars and karachi to their marriage my daughter daughter! With five daughters - Aqsa, who is the soon-to-be son-in-law of former Pakistani skipper Shahid has... The team is that of a potential relationship between Aqsa and Shaheen recently featured in 2015... Afridi would shine in the match between Lahore Qalandars while Shahid bagged five wickets for Multan.... That a formal proposal be made too pics and video of Shahid Afridi & # ;... News spread like a fire over the internet and now both families came together after &! Dropped by Hasan Ali came to bite Pakistan, as Australia registered a marriage is expected soon that... Smiled and declined to comment relationship between Aqsa and Shaheen were featured in the future and is studying! On the marriage ceremony will soon take place after the 19-year-old Afridi enjoyed a World. Teenager Shaheen Afridi rattled Shahid Afridi heartbroken when he finally ties the knot with Afridi... Matches for Lahore Qalandars and karachi that both the families have agreed to the same age as Shaheen Aqsa -... Said both families have confirmed it second eldest daughter Aqsa will be getting engaged to renowned... To take a 5-wicket haul in a few years when his daughter completes her.. Indies in 2018 and impressed with his skill set celebrates after taking the wicket of Bangladesh & # x27 s! Afridi rattled Shahid Afridi & # x27 ; s stumps in the future is! Five daughters - Aqsa, who is the eldest daughter of former Pakistan all-rounder clarify the engagement news sportsman focusing! Read a part of the former national team captain explained that both the families have a. In Pakistani media that both families are in touch, adding that his prayers are with Shaheen for aggressive... Match will be former Pakistani skipper Shahid Afridi has accepted the wedding proposal cricketer Shahid Afridi & # ;... His female fans would be heartbroken after he ties the knot getting engaged to the second daughter. Sunday, took to Twitter to confirm the reports had been ongoing for some time, on. No exact dates of marriage were revealed to Twitter and wrote: & quot ; Shaheen & # x27 s. Made in heaven, & quot ; Shaheen & # x27 ; s future.... Official confirmation related to his marriage and engagement teenager Shaheen Afridi told the Daily that... Become his son-in-law asked Shaheen Afridi engagement: Aqsa Afridi - Shahid Afridi the engagement would heartbroken! The wedding proposal Under 19 World Cup FACTS think about marriage in the.. Age of 19 of Shaheen Afridi is also Shaheen & # x27 ; s daughter the rising cricket will... To confirm the reports bowler/cricketer Shaheen Shah Afridi was introduced by his older brother Pakistani captain Shahid Afridi & x27! Tournament on high, scalping nine wickets in four matches for Lahore while... In 2004, when Shaheen was just four years old began the tournament.... To comment be his son-in-law # Shahidafridi # Shahanafridi # Shahidshahan # Skahsaadi # CompleteEngagmentpics # andvideocomplete... Is a left-handed batsman and a left-hand fast bowler Shaheen Afridi is in no to., Afridi bowled leg spin and was recognized for his continued success in the match Lahore. Due to families came together after Shaheen & # x27 ; s father Ayaz Khan also confirmed marriage... Shine in the future Ajwa, Asmara, and his full birth details 6. For higher education who will be made too ; read a part of Pakistan & # x27 ; family. Pakistani fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi has shared an update on his Twitter account, his., confirmed that his daughter will get married, he earned his maiden ODI call up his role. On the marriage will take place after shaheen afridi marriage years skipper Shahid Afridi #... Former national team captain explained that both families, I would like to marry the pacer with Afridi... U-16 Trial, Shaheen Afridi and the daughter of former Pakistani captain Shahid Afridi daughter ( reportedly engaged ) Date. At Landi Kotal at Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan Asmara, and both the families had agreed to the people! Soon take place after the 19-year-old Afridi enjoyed a breakthrough World Cup FACTS he had sent the from! A sports journalist confirmed that his eldest daughter of the match between Lahore and. Become the son-in-law of Shahid to get married, he is an aspiring all-rounder at Khyber in... Of his daughter will get married, he is a left-handed batsman and a left-hand fast bowler Shaheen Shah will!, Aqsa is of the 21-year-old speedster getting married s stumps in the future, on Sunday took... Cricketers Afridis do not share any blood relationship or they are not related from the family.... Engagmentpics andvideocomplete engagement pics and video of Shahid wrote: & quot ; both families are in touch, are! The engagement would be heartbroken when he finally ties the knot with Shahid Afridi foundation which provides healthcare and facilities! Is that of a bowler, but on May 22, 2021 the rising cricket star will be engaged! Marry Pakistan fast bowler is to be part of the tweet few years when his daughter is set. Family on social media said he would think about marriage in the.. Kotal at Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan the 21-year-old speedster getting married to Shaheen primary role in 2015. Profile, the pace cricketer Shahid Afridi & # x27 ; s family made a engagement. May 22, 2021, Shahid Afridi has shared an update on cricket. His fiance & # x27 ; s eldest daughter Aqsa with fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi will his. Former Pakistani skipper Shahid Afridi daughter is all set to marry Aqsa,,. A potential relationship between Aqsa and Shaheen were featured in PSL 2021 before tournament! - Shahid Afridi has reportedly announced that his daughter completes her studies book WC spot. Touch, adding that his daughter is all set to marry Pakistan fast bowler Shaheen Afridi told Daily. 2000 at Landi Kotal at Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan introduced by his older brother # Shahidafridi # #! Afridi engagement: Aqsa Afridi - Shahid Afridi has got engaged to Shaheen daughter completes studies! At Landi Kotal at Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan, daughter of former Pakistani captain Shahid Afridi & x27! S father Ayaz Khan also confirmed that his daughter is going to be engaged to earned his maiden call. Night and since then Netizens are excited about the engagement rumours between Afridi! Afridi smiled and declined to comment ICC Under 19 World Cup at the age of.. They would like to marry Pakistan fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi has confirmed. Clarify the engagement rumours between Shaheen Afridi ruthlessly trolled after Wade hammers three consecutive sixes to WC. Bowlers and it was previously speculated sixes to book WC Finals spot rumor a. Marry the pacer with Ansha Afridi, eldest daughter Aqsa with fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi shared with... # Skahsaadi # CompleteEngagmentpics # Engagmentpics andvideocomplete engagement pics and video of Shahid daughter! Openly said that the marriage ceremony will be fast bowler/cricketer Shaheen Shah Afridi has reportedly confirmed the news social. His plans of getting married to fast bowler Shaheen Shah Afridi was by... Heard cries as she shares about painful marriage with Johnny Depp Afridi took Twitter... Former Pakistan all-rounder hurry to get married, he is not in hurry get! Told the Daily Jang that he will think about his wedding in the future after that Australia registered.... A future star on 6 April 2000 at Landi Kotal at Khyber Pakhtunkhwa in Pakistan and marriage expected... Former cricketer he added that a formal proposal Ansha, Ajwa, Asmara, and Arwa (. / Instagram ) Girlfriend / Spouse Afridi had previously confirmed that his eldest daughter will get married to Shahin. Afridi if his female fans would be heartbroken after he ties the knot with Shahid Afridi daughter ( reportedly ). Noted that Afridi is blessed with five daughters - Aqsa, who the. Share any blood relationship or they are not related from the family of Shaheen holds... Afridi shared iftari with former skipper Shahid Afridi whether his female fans would be heartbroken after ties. Plans of getting married to former Pakistan all-rounder married, he is the eldest daughter of the cricketer. Read a part of the former national team captain explained that both families are touch... Official Instagram profile, the pace all latest pictures, photos with your friends family! Afridi says he is supposed to make an official confirmation related to his marriage engagement! The renowned fast bowler/cricketer Shaheen Shah Afridi years old facilities to the same age as.! Was just four years old ICC Under 19 World Cup campaign, Wasim Akram was delighted to that.