She was born in a merchant family in the Quraysh tribe of Mecca, and effectively learned the business of trade from her father. .st182{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_181_);} .st189{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_188_);} The best study guide to The Woman Warrior on the planet, from the creators of SparkNotes. Omar rejected both suggestions. Your mother has fought better than so-and-so." .st84{fill:url(#SVGID_83_);} The Prophet told her, EatShe said: I am fasting. The Prophet then said:If food is eaten in the house of a fasting person, the angels will invoke blessing on him., Al-Waqidi reported that Umm Imarah said: Men were shaking the hands of the Messenger of Allah, in the night of (the pledge of) Aqabah while Al-Abbas (his uncle) was holding the Prophets hand. Nusaybah lived through the rule of Abu Bakr Al Siddique, and Omar Bin Al Khattab. I believe it's Medinah. .st171{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_170_);} This battle scene stayed with me long after I finished reading about it and visualizing it. Consequently, Muslims were on the verge of defeat and scattering when an enemy of Islam was able to reach our, in the battle field. Sufi Warrior Saints. .st168{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_167_);} .st116{fill:url(#SVGID_115_);} .st139{fill:url(#SVGID_138_);} Her father was a wealthy merchant of Mecca. . .st136{fill:url(#SVGID_135_);} Umm Sad bint Sad ibnAr-Rabi who reported this speech said: And I saw a deep and hollow injury in her shoulder. This deep injury was caused by the enemy of Allah, Ibn Qamiah who tried to kill the Prophet, but Umm Imarah defended the Prophet and received a heavy strike by sword, then she attacked Ibn Qamiah by striking him by sword repeatedly. This one of the Muslim women leaders was the first female figure who trusted Muhammed's preachings. Umm Umarahs jihad was not confined to the battle of Uhud. After the Prophets death , Abu Bakr and Umar used to visit her to assure, console, and honor her until the Wars of Apostasy and the battle of Yamamah took place. .st58{fill:url(#SVGID_57_);} I intercepted him and hit him in the thigh, and he collapsed. $35.95 RRP $39.95. Umm Umaarah (R.A.) was a brave woman who belonged to the Khazraj tribe of Madinah. However, there is another, much less well known, name that belongs to one of the most notable warriors of all time: Khawla bint Al Azwar. .st158{fill:url(#SVGID_157_);} .st30{fill:url(#SVGID_29_);} The Prophet said "Your father". Khadija bint al-Khuwaylid. .st64{fill:url(#SVGID_63_);} The Prophet saw this. .st108{fill:url(#SVGID_107_);} .st9{fill:url(#SVGID_8_);} Muslims had a small army of 1000 soldiers and, horse, whereas the Quraish had 3000 soldiers, abundant weapons and 300 horses! What an evil choice they decide on.. Again, her end is shrouded in ambiguity. He said, You have taken your revenge, O Umm Umarah! Then we struck him with our weapons until we killed him, and the Prophet ( ) said: Praise be to Allah, who granted you victory over him, gave you the satisfaction of taking revenge on your enemy, and let you see the vengeance for yourself.. A man, who seemed to be as tall as a palm-tree struck me, then went away without pursuing me to finish me off. The book offers a fascinating and insightful investigation into the representation of women warriors as found in a . Her arm was cut off, starting from her injured neck. While her military career only lasted slightly longer than a year, Joan of Arc is one of the most well-known figures from the Middle Ages. At the time of Abu Bakrs Khilafah ( ), she was present at Al-Yamamah where she fought brilliantly and received eleven wounds as well as losing her hand. On that day, Nusaybah herself received many wounds whilst she was fighting the non-believers and striking at them. P.O.Box 950553 .st138{fill:url(#SVGID_137_);} You have successfully joined our subscriber list. .st96{fill:url(#SVGID_95_);} The story of any Muslim woman must begin with a recognition of the incredible changes in women's status that Islam brought to Arabia. Although her hair was already covered with grey, her heart was still exuberating with faith. The Prophet saw her, and called to her son, "Your mother! When Nusaybah heard what the Prophet said, she said, "Pray to Allah that we may accompany you in Paradise." Among the influences which have played an important role in defining the . .st135{fill:url(#SVGID_134_);} But human history is littered with religious conflicts, so any new religion is going to meet some friction. Umm Imarah moved closer to him and started stabbing him with a spear until he died. In that battle, she sustained more than twelve wounds in different parts of her body; and she bled profusely. Nusaybahs participation in battles did not end there. .st4{fill:url(#SVGID_3_);} A member of the Banu Najjar tribe living in Medina, Nusaybah was the sister of Abdullah bin Ka'ab, and the mother of Abdullah and Habib ibn Zayd al-Ansari. She dressed my wound, whilst the Prophet ( ) was looking on. Prior to Islam, a woman was regarded by her parents as a threat to family honor and hence worthy of burial alive at infancy. When the battle of Uhud began, all the women brought water to the wounded, one of those women was Umm Umaarah. Islam elevated the position of woman in society and treated her on an equal footing with man, and in some cases, as a mother for instance, clearly gave her precedence over man. At that time the Prophet called upon her son to help her until they both killed that knight. It is important that we pass them along to Muslim and non-Muslims as well. She also witnessed the victory of Makkah and participated in the battles of Hunayn and Yamamah. Nusaybah Bint k'ab Al Maziniyyah was one of those who embraced Islam with unbelievable strength. She joined a small group that included her husband Ghazzayah bin Amr and son Abdullah, who acted as a human shield to protect him from the enemy. .st207{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_206_);} .st173{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_172_);} .st107{fill:url(#SVGID_106_);} At the beginning of the battle, she was bringing water to the thirsty fighters and tending the wounded, as the other women were doing. .st47{fill:url(#SVGID_46_);} Musaylamah then said: Do you believe that I am a Messenger of Allah? He said: I cant hear.. .st144{fill:url(#SVGID_143_);} Some of her narrations contained Islamic jurisprudence. Summaya (R.A.) was the wife of Yasir (R.A.) whom she met when she was a slave girl under Abu Huthaifah. Hashim, the great-grandfather of Muhammad ibn Abdullah and Ali ibn Abi Talib,inaugurated the mercantile system of Hijaz, which, for those . .st222{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_221_);} The Warrior Women of Islam puts a bold new complexion on gender roles and the wider perception of women in the Middle East. .st95{fill:url(#SVGID_94_);} Nusaybah received many wounds in the battle herself. Prior to Islam, a woman was regarded by her parents as a threat to family honor and hence worthy of burial alive at infancy. . Ali A Olomi (@aaolomi) April 21, 2021 Another contemporary of Muhammad, Khawlah bint al-Azwar was a legendary warrior. Nusayba (RA) was buries in Al Baqi, Medinah or Makkah? Khawla bint al-Azwar ( Arabic: ; died 639), was an Arab Muslim warrior in the service of the Rashidun Caliphate. I saw the Messenger of Allah smiling so broadly that I could see his back teeth. .st20{fill:url(#SVGID_19_);} Really very much informative and motivational writing. I engaged in fighting and started protecting the Messenger of Allah, with the sword while shooting arrows until I was wounded.. "Men are managers of the affairs of women because Allah has preferred men over women and women were expended of their rights.". .st162{fill:url(#SVGID_161_);} .st123{fill:url(#SVGID_122_);} She returned to Medina and began teaching Islam to the women of the city. .st14{fill:url(#SVGID_13_);} .st78{fill:url(#SVGID_77_);} . .st119{fill:url(#SVGID_118_);} She was a unique and distinguished personality and a great model. .st106{fill:url(#SVGID_105_);} She was also the half-sister of Alexander the Great.. Audata raised Cynane in the Illyrian tradition, training her in the arts of war and turning her into an exceptional fighter - so much so that her skill on the battlefield became famed throughout the land. Islam elevated the position of woman in society and treated her on an equal footing with man, and in some cases, as a mother for instance, clearly gave her precedence over man. Umm Imarah experienced severe ordeals concerning her family. .st137{fill:url(#SVGID_136_);} .st32{fill:url(#SVGID_31_);} Some people who were present suggested that he send it either to his daughter of to his daughter-in-law. .st17{fill:url(#SVGID_16_);} .st54{fill:url(#SVGID_53_);} Discover short videos related to woman warrior in islam on TikTok. .st211{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_210_);} .st194{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_193_);} Sana Khan is a Motivational Speaker, Writer and Coach. Islam abolished the practice of killing female children and raised the stature of women in society to one of dignity, esteem, and privilege. A member of the Banu Najjar tribe living in Medina, Nusaybah was the sister of Abdullah bin Kaab, and the mother of Abdullah and Habib ibn Zayd al-Ansari. Her two sons, both later killed in battle, were from her first marriage to Zaid bin 'Asim Mazni. .st202{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_201_);} Following is a list of some of the deeds which made their authors "pioneers." The list, of course, is not by any means exhaustive. She lived through the rule of Abu Bakr Al Siddique, and Umar bin Al-Khattab. Before we talk about our heroine, Nusaybah Bint ka'ab Al Maziniyyah, or Umm marah, it is very important to understand the status of woman prior to and after Islam. from all sides: Wherever I turned, to the left or to the right, I saw her fighting for me, he had said. In Arabia, before the advent of Islam, the birth of a female child was regarded as a great misfortune and a shame, and cruel fathers buried them alive: When news is brought to one of them of the birth of a female child, his face darkens, and he is filled with inner grief. .st27{fill:url(#SVGID_26_);} At this point, Nusaybah went forward, with her sword unsheathed and her bow in her hand, to join the small group who were standing firm with the Prophet, acting as a human shield to protect him from the arrows of the non-believers. He remained in that state until he breathed his last and the sad news was brought to Umm Imarah. .st51{fill:url(#SVGID_50_);} Raziya Was India's First Female Muslim Ruler and A Brave Warrior. Director: Youssef Chahine | Stars: Ahmad Mazhar, Salah Zulfikar, Nadia Lutfi, Mohamed Abdel Gawad Votes: 2,617 6. .st126{fill:url(#SVGID_125_);} Al - Baqara 2: 228 "Men, your wives are your tillage. Nusaybah Bint kaab Al Maziniyyah, or Umm Ammarah,Umm Umara,Umm Marah . The scholarly aspect of Umm Imarah s life also had its place and importance. One great example is Nusaybah bint Kaab. .st59{fill:url(#SVGID_58_);} She fought at her brother's side, and at the head of her own forces in independent command in numerous battles, and became famous for her fighting . Unshielded and with only a sword in-hand, this woman warrior defended the Prophet from all sides: "Wherever I turned, to the left or to the right, I saw her fighting for me," he had said. History will remember her as the first female Muslim ruler of the Delhi Sultanate. Cynane (c. 358 - 323 BC) Cynane was the daughter of King Philip II of Macedon and his first wife, the Illyrian Princess Audata. Would Muslims be offended if Non-Muslims wear the hijab for a day? Chand Bibi is best known for defending Ahmednagar against the . This means Umm Imarah witnessed and participated in most important battles and events in Islam. The latters husband, Ghazyah bin Amr, informed Muhammad that the women also wanted to swear their bayat, and he agreed, noting that he would not take their hands in his however, as he had done with the men. She had also foughtin the Battles of Hunayn, Kheybar and Yamamah, where she had lost a hand. .st69{fill:url(#SVGID_68_);} Khadijah was a pretty smart and a noblewoman from the blood. .st132{fill:url(#SVGID_131_);} .st203{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_202_);} .st210{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_209_);} .st80{fill:url(#SVGID_79_);} .st118{fill:url(#SVGID_117_);} Thus, when a man asked the Prophet (pbuh) "Who deserves most to be treated with the best companionship by me?" When the battle was going in favour of the Muslims, the archers disobeyed the command of the Prophet (pbuh), and this turned the victory into defeat, as the Qur'an described it. .st24{fill:url(#SVGID_23_);} . .st100{fill:url(#SVGID_99_);} Khawlah bint al-Azwar was a warrior, a nurse, a companion of our Holy Prophet Muhammad PBUH, a noble daughter, and a sister. .st98{fill:url(#SVGID_97_);} Muslims had a small army of 1000 soldiers and one horse, whereas the Quraish had 3000 soldiers, abundant weapons and 300 horses! Nusaybah Bint Kaab was her name. Most importantly, she was the first female to be martyred in Islam. I saw the Messenger of Allah smiling so broadly that I could see his back teeth. .st16{fill:url(#SVGID_15_);} .st94{fill:url(#SVGID_93_);} She was also one of the first Ansar women to visit the Prophet and to pledge her allegiance to protecting him in the name of Islam. Islam proclaims that all human beings, men and women . Referred to as the "Mother of Believers", she is often praised for almost single-handedly funding and support the Prophet and Islam in its early days. .st12{fill:url(#SVGID_11_);} She took a shield from an escapee, then some knight from the enemies was moving closer to her and hit her with his sword, but she used the shield cleverly then hit the hock of the horse and the knight fell down. Armed with a stone war club, Colestah fought at her husband's side. When 74 people descended on the Second pledge at al-Aqabah to swear allegiance to Islam following the teaching of Musab bin Omair, Nusaybah and Umm Munee Asma bint Amr bin 'Adi were the only two women. .st73{fill:url(#SVGID_72_);} This battle scene stayed with me long after I finished reading about it and visualizing it. Few Christian, Buddhist, Hindu or Islamic warriors ever saw the level of success he did in India. She was one of two women who expressed an interest in swearing their Bayah or allegiance to the Prophet in the second pledge at Aqaba. At this point, Nusaybah went forward, with her sword unsheathed and her bow in her hand, to join the small group who were standing firm with the Prophet ( ), acting as a human shield to protect him from the arrows of the non-believers. Osman 1. I've seen many sources use a different name---> Zaid bin 'Asim Mazni, So I am a little bit confused, are they both correct? .st177{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_176_);} With shame does he hide himself from his people, because of the bad news he had. Moreover, Khan has attained her engineering degree from Shobhit Institute of Engineering and Technology (now a Deemed University) and Dr. APJ Abdul Kamal University (former UPTU) in India. .st191{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_190_);} These heroic acts were witnessed and also recounted by the Prophet himself. .st74{fill:url(#SVGID_73_);} After Saladin's victory over the King of Jerusalem, a peace treaty is signed between them, but the commander of the Crusader army, Renaud de Chatillon, slaughters a group of pilgrims going to Mecca. At the beginning of the battle, she was bringing water to the thirsty fighters and tending the wounded, as the other women were doing. .st71{fill:url(#SVGID_70_);} I couldnt read any further that day because all I could think about was Nusaybah . .st166{fill:url(#SVGID_165_);} .st83{fill:url(#SVGID_82_);} She later married bin Amr, and had another son Tameem and a daughter Khawlah. And indeed, with her kinetic cutting, it excels in the action scenes. She was highly respected in society and was honored by Abu Bakr Al Siddique and Omar Bin Al Khattab . In Ad 619, 22 November (in English calendar), The Muslim woman Khadijah bint Khuwaylid who was the most iconic, was born. She was 65 years old, and she and Muhammad had been partners for 25 years. Alsalam alaykum , today is 7th of December and I forgot to fast it , can I still fast the 8th and the 9th of this month Cand I fast from Monday to Friday for my own good is it accepted. She participated in the battles of Uhud, Hudaybiyah and Khaybar and participated in Umrah Al-Qadaa. .st159{fill:url(#SVGID_158_);} Khadija bint al-Khuwaylid was the first wife of the Prophet Muhammad, and remains one of the most powerful and inspiring figures in Islamic history. .st142{fill:url(#SVGID_141_);} .st85{fill:url(#SVGID_84_);} .st113{fill:url(#SVGID_112_);} .st102{fill:url(#SVGID_101_);} .st200{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_199_);} .st19{fill:url(#SVGID_18_);} Thus, when a man asked the Prophet ( ), Who deserves most to be treated with the best companionship by me? the Prophet ( ) told him Your mother., The Prophet ( ) said, Your mother., The man asked for a fourth time, Who is next?. Her son Umarah also described what happened on that tremendous day: On that day, I was wounded in my left hand. .st75{fill:url(#SVGID_74_);} By Allahs grace, Musab was able to turn Yathrib, with its Aws and Khazraj tribes, into helpers of Islam and its Messenger. .st77{fill:url(#SVGID_76_);} In addition to thirteen other wounds, she suffered this deep wound which she continued to nurse for the rest of her life until she died. Like man, her ultimate failure or success rests on her own beliefs, attitude, behavior and conduct. Asalamulaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barkatahu Hope all are Alhamdulillah good and fine Stay happy and blessed my brothers and sisters NEW VIDEO :NASEEBAH BIN. The Muslim women were equal partners with men in all spheres of life. Like man, her ultimate failure or success rests on her own beliefs, attitude, behavior and conduct. Therein, the Prophet, supplicated for her saying, O Allah, make them (Umm Imarah and her family) my companions in Paradise., Umm Imarah said: After this supplication, I do not care about whatever happens., Commenting on her bravery and sacrifice Umar ibn Al-Khattaab (may Allah be pleased with him) narrates to us from the Messenger of Allah, his noble saying, Whenever I turned left or right on the Day of Uhud, I could always see her (Umm Imarah) fighting in my defense.. May He make her a model to be emulated by our mothers, sisters, wives, and daughters. One great example is Nusaybah bint Ka'ab. .st81{fill:url(#SVGID_80_);} He said that there is a woman who deserves that cloth more than all, and sent it to Nusaybah. As one of the few Sahabiyat (female companions) who physically fought in battle in defense of the Messenger of Allah (SWT) and an advocate for Muslim woman's rights, Nusaybah bint Ka'ab was not only renowned for her courageous efforts on the battlefield, but was also . Umm Imarah has been mentally, emotionally, and physically filled with the spirit of faith and Islam since the day the first ambassador, Musab ibn Umayr started propagating Islam in Yathrib (later known as Madinah) assiduously. .st186{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_185_);} Articles of the pledge of Aqabah were the first foundation upon which the great change that took place in the course of dawahwas based. Her life is an example of a woman who fought so many battles at different levels with society, her mind, and her own body can also have immense courage on the battlefield. She along with 73 other Ansaar swore allegiance to the Prophet (S.A.W.) .st52{fill:url(#SVGID_51_);} .st170{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_169_);} .st5{fill:url(#SVGID_4_);} It is very important to understand the status of woman prior to and after Islam. 2022 World Hijab Day Organization Inc. All Rights Reserved. .st29{fill:url(#SVGID_28_);} Editor Terilyn A. Shropshire is the first to acknowledge that the The Woman King can be thought of as an action film. There were numerous vivid qualities in her character, the most of which was her self-denial and her fight in the way of Allah, more so with sword. .st151{fill:url(#SVGID_150_);} My mother came to me, and she was wearing a waist-wrapper, which she had brought, for the purpose of bandaging wounds. .st34{fill:url(#SVGID_33_);} She had also foughtin the Battles of Hunayn, Kheybar and Yamamah, where she had lost a hand. Story of Kawlah bint Azwar is from Futuhatu sham. On another occasion when a man came to the Prophet ( ) and expressed the desire to join a military expedition, the Prophet ( ) asked him if he had a mother. Besides the medal that Umm Imarah carried since the battle of Uhud and the invocation that the Prophet made for her, she also won a noble and high commendation by which she attained the ranks of the heroic fighters in the way of Allah. She demonstrated that one can be feminine and strong at the same time, that one can be modest and still be a warrior, one can be kind and compassionate, and fierce all at the same time. In spite of that, she proceeded in pursuance of her goal without feeling any pain. As one of the first female warriors in Islamic history, Nusaybah bint Ka'ab, also known as Umm 'Ammara, fought alongside Prophet Muhammad and was credited with saving his life. It airs on Galaxy 19 Satellite, Amazon FireTV, Roku, Apple TV and social media. .st35{fill:url(#SVGID_34_);} .st117{fill:url(#SVGID_116_);} She was directed to Musaylamah who was lying in the ground wounded. .st193{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_192_);} Again the man asked, "Who is next?" .st8{fill:url(#SVGID_7_);} Regarding Nusaybah's husband, Ghazzayah bin Amr. Khadijah is recognized as a great woman. History does not tell us much about her years prior to Islam. The story of any Muslim woman must begin with a recognition of the incredible changes in womens status that Islam brought to Arabia. May Allah be pleased with her and please her. Nusaybah Bint Kaab ( ) The First Woman Warrior of Islam, * mehbooba.co.uk *, Saudi Arabias Campaign to Cancel the Palestinians, 90% of Arab social media posts oppose normalisation with Israel, A Short Bio of the late Dr. Muhammad Muhsin Khan , Malcolm X: Blacks are used as a Political Football, Remembering Omar Al-Mukhtar The Lion of the Desert (20 August 1862 16 September 1931). Without this, it would be difficult to realize the huge transformation that women saw at the outset of Islam. .st141{fill:url(#SVGID_140_);} .st198{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_197_);} Get the summaries, analysis, and quotes you need. He was handsome, gentle-hearted, strong in faith, steadfast, and truly dear to her heart. .st149{fill:url(#SVGID_148_);} .st37{fill:url(#SVGID_36_);} We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. She was also present on a number of other occasions, namely the treaty of Aqabah, Al-Hudaybiyah, Khaybar and Hunayn. Lets celebrate the historic win with mama bear! In Arabia, before the advent of Islam, the birth of a female child was regarded as a great misfortune and a shame, and cruel fathers buried them alive: "When news is brought to one of them of the birth of a female child, his face darkens, and he is filled with inner grief. .st129{fill:url(#SVGID_128_);} She lives in the hearts of Muslims like a brilliant torch. "Cometh the hour, cometh the man" - there have been many great Islamic warriors [] .st145{fill:url(#SVGID_144_);} .st48{fill:url(#SVGID_47_);} .st63{fill:url(#SVGID_62_);} Another account of her courage is provided by her son Umarah, who was wounded in the battle. The Prophet said, "Your mother." .st91{fill:url(#SVGID_90_);} Umm 'Ammara guarded the prophet during the Battle of Uhud and shielded him from a line of arrows with her own body. .st105{fill:url(#SVGID_104_);} .st115{fill:url(#SVGID_114_);} Or is the latter name incorrect, Zaid bin asim is her first husband and after his death she married ghazzayah bin amr. The man who had struck me came by, and Mohammed said, 'This is the one who struck your son.' Later, she was married to the believing mujahid Ghuzayyah ibn Amr who fathered Tamim and Khawlah. It consisted mainly of a piece of cloth made from the finest silk. Copyright 19972022 Sound Vision Foundation, Inc. All rights reserved. Situation of women in Islam is vary widely between and within different Muslim societies. The soldier was about to attack when h, saw a woman warrior before him. But she . .st215{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_214_);} When it appeared that the Prophets life was in danger, Nusaybah sprung into action with her sword and bow in hand. .st225{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_224_);} .st39{fill:url(#SVGID_38_);} Watch popular content from the following creators: Beauty of Islam(@beauty_of_islam1400), MomenAbuMecca(@mabumecca), SABR(@afghandior), PedroMoralesMagonzalesMorotto(@itsfl1ppa), TheBeauty.Of_Islam(@thebeauty.of_islam), I. Syed Aladdin Osman II(@6lvkhi), AbdulakbarMuhammad(@soberthinking), (@swaggynaser . She stood firm defending the Messenger of Allah, and he saw her around him defending him gloriously. When the battle was going in favour of the Muslims, the archers disobeyed the command of the Prophet ( ), and this turned the victory into defeat, as the Quran described it. Osman I was the leader of a group of Islamic warriors who founded the Ottoman Empire. .st92{fill:url(#SVGID_91_);} .st221{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_220_);} When it was only me and Umm Manee, my husband, Ghuzayyah ibn Amr, said: O Messenger of Allah, these are two women who came with us to pledge their allegiance to you. The Prophet said: I have accepted their pledge to what I accepted your pledge to, for I do not s hake womens hands.. Her sons Abdullah and Habeeb were martyred in the way of Allah. was her name. .st131{fill:url(#SVGID_130_);} Khawla bint Al-Azwar. In fact, many consider her as the most distinguished woman who took part in the battle of Uhud. .st164{fill:url(#SVGID_163_);} .st219{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_218_);} Khan has recently written a motivational eBook entitled, Dreamcatcher Framework. She has also co-authored a spiritual anthology called, Pause and Pen. When she is not reading or writing, she prefers to nature-walk or sip coffee with her husband and son in Belgium. Where can anyone get courage like you, oh Umm Umaarah, the prophet said to her. Without this, it would be difficult to realize the huge transformation that women saw at the outset of Islam. Nusaybah lived through the rule of Abu Bakr Al Siddique ( ), and Omar Bin Al Khattab ( ). Then she told me, Get up, my son, and fight., The Prophet ( ) said, Who could bear what you are putting up with, Umm Umarah?. The Muslim army, under the leadership of ourProphet had a good start and it even appeared that they were winning the battle until the archers left their positions to plunder the loot, contrary to the prophets orders not to leave their positions until the very end of the battle. not to leave their positions until the very end of the battle. [email protected] 773-973-4200, Diary of a Haji: 21 Days for the Holy Lands of Makkah and Madinah, The Pros and Cons of Integrating Technology into the Classroom, How Tutoring Can Help Your Child Stay on Track, Unpacking the Decline in Academic Achievement in Light of Race, Trauma, and Culture, Staying Abreast of Technological Advancements, Teaching our Children about the Signs of the Hour. Two of her sons Abdullah and Habib were martyred fighting in the cause of Islam. The latter's husband, Ghazyah bin 'Amr, informed Muhammad that the women also wanted to swear their bayat, and he agreed, noting that he would not take their hands in his however, as he had done with the men. The vision of Sound Vision is to establish peace, justice, fairness, and equity in the world. She was revered by both who continuously praised her struggle and courage. .st175{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_174_);} Mohammed (pbuh) noticed this, and later said, "Wherever I turned, to the left or the right, I saw her fighting for me. The Prophet ( ) saw her, and called to her son, Your mother! He said, 'You have taken your revenge, O Umm 'Umarah!' .st0{fill:#8BC53F;} .st185{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_184_);} .st179{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_178_);} 5 Reasons why I choose to wear hijab as a non-Muslim woman, Many years ago, I was reading the Seerah of our. .st61{fill:url(#SVGID_60_);} Cultivate harmony among neighbors through art, media, strategic communication, and education. On another occasion when a man came to the Prophet (pbuh) and expressed the desire to join a military expedition, the Prophet asked him if he had a mother. Born in 555 AD, Khadijah was the wife of Prophet Muhammed and has the distinction of being the first Muslim. He called to her son, "Your mother! .st156{fill:url(#SVGID_155_);} .st114{fill:url(#SVGID_113_);} .st10{fill:url(#SVGID_9_);} .st18{fill:url(#SVGID_17_);} Nusaybah Bint Kaab Al Maziniyyah was one of those who embraced Islam in the early days of revelation. By Dr. Bassam Muhammad Hamami (with some modifications), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window). THE WARRIOR WOMEN OF ISLAM FEMALE EMPOWERMENT IN ARABIC POPULAR LITERATURE Remke Kruk Published in 2014 by I.B.Tauris Co Ltd 6 Salem Road, London W2 4BU 175 Fifth Avenue, New York NY 10010 www.ibtauris.com ISBN: 978 1 84885 926 5 (hb) 978 1 84885 927 2 (pb) Contents Preface ix A Note on Transliteration xiii Abbreviations xv A Note on the . .st53{fill:url(#SVGID_52_);} .st65{fill:url(#SVGID_64_);} first article on warrior women in the epics appeared in 1993. The Empowered Female Warrior that Fought Prophet Muhammad's Attackers. At the time, she was 60-years-old. Islam elevated the status of a woman, treating her on an equal footing with a man. .st26{fill:url(#SVGID_25_);} Muhammad's uncle Abu Talib also died that year, and Muhammad called 619 the Year of Sorrow. .st1{fill:#27A8E0;} The compassionate Prophet said,May Allah bless this house hold! Omar ( ) rejected both suggestions. .st101{fill:url(#SVGID_100_);} The Muslim women were equal partners with men in all spheres of life. (1). .st56{fill:url(#SVGID_55_);} .st226{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_225_);} Female infanticide was prohibited, and female children became valued with attention to their righteous upbringing, even bringing eternal rewards for their parents. Islam gave woman an independent identity and declared that her moral and spiritual gains depend solely on her own performance. .st120{fill:url(#SVGID_119_);} Nusaybah Bint Ka'ab - The First Woman Warrior of Islam. Her presence was distinctly recognized more than that of other women who took part in these events. There are lot of controversies over the credibility of the book. She was a mother, a wife and a warrior on the battlefields, defending Islam. .st146{fill:url(#SVGID_145_);} She also felt it with all her senses and from within her love of faith that flourished in her heart. Go into your tillage any way you want.". Nusaybah Bint Ka'ab was her name. 1. The Warrior Women of Islam puts a bold new complexion on gender roles and the wider perception of women in the Middle East. .st110{fill:url(#SVGID_109_);} Mohammed ( ) noticed this, and later said, Wherever I turned, to the left or the right, I saw her fighting for me.. Hazrat Khawlah fought alongside her brother Dhiraar Bin Azwar, the legendary warrior. 27 East Monroe St Suite 700, Chicago IL 60603, USA From childhood, Razia was trained in military warfare and administration. She would famously fight alongside Prophet Muhammad at the Battle of Uhud. .st2{fill:url(#SVGID_1_);} So his limbs were then cut piece by piece while he was tied up. Partition's First Generation. Nusaybah died in the 13th Hijri year and was buried in Al Baqi in Makkah. The blood began to flow copiously, so the Messenger of Allah told me, Bind up your wound., My mother came to me, and she was wearing a waist-wrapper, which she had brought, for the purpose of bandaging wounds. At-Tirmidhi narrated that she came to the Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, and said: I see that everything is directed to men, and that women are not mentioned at all so, the verse(For Muslim men and women, for believing men and women) (Al-Ahzab 33:35) was revealed. But that woman, in the depth of her heart, as a result of the blessing of her companionship with the Prophet, and his supplication for her, was extremely strong and very much persevering. Women were afforded access to their own money and inheritance, and received an elevated social status as well. It is filled with women of great courage, skills, and insights who have made positive contributions on a variety of fronts. Then this verse of the Quran was revealed: Indeed, the Muslim men and Muslim women, the believing men and believing women, the obedient men and obedient women, the truthful men and truthful women, the patient men and patient women, the humble men and humble women, the charitable men and charitable women, the fasting men and fasting women, the men who guard their private parts and the women who do so, and the men who remember Allah often and the women who do so - for them Allah has prepared forgiveness and a great reward. (Surah al-Ahzab 33:35). Umar bin Al-Khattab said that the Prophet once told him that in the Battle of Uhud, wherever he turned, whether to the right or to the left, he saw Umm Umarah (Nusaybah) fighting to defend him. Shall he retain it on sufferance and contempt, or bury it in the dust? What an evil choice they decide on.". .st99{fill:url(#SVGID_98_);} It was at a time that the deep wound in her neck had deteriorated and her pains had become severer. .st40{fill:url(#SVGID_39_);} Every time danger approached the Prophet ( ) she hastened to protect him. God devotes an entire chapter of the Quran, the holy book of Islam, to women. It consisted mainly of a piece of cloth made from the finest silk. .st130{fill:url(#SVGID_129_);} Born to the chief of the Bani Assad tribe, she and her family were one of the early converts to Islam. .st79{fill:url(#SVGID_78_);} .st150{fill:url(#SVGID_149_);} When the battle started, Nusaybah and many other women brought water to thirsty fighters and tended to the wounded soldiers. Her heroic conduct at Hunayn was no less marvellous than her heroic conduct at Uhud. .st97{fill:url(#SVGID_96_);} She was Nusaybah bint Kab ibn Amr of the Ansar (the Helpers), who was known as Umm Imarah. When 74 people descended on the Second pledge at al-Aqabah to swear allegiance to Islam following the teaching of Musab bin Omair, Nusaybah and Umm Munee Asma bint Amr bin Adi were the only two women. Although she boasts a noble lineage of the Central Arabian Bedouin tribe of Banu Kilab, the infant Fatima is discarded forever in a bet by her father, Mazlum, and is placed into the care of a wet nurse. Her Courageous Love for Rasulallah (S.A.W.) 1. The enemies, the Quraish, were just waiting for this one mistake to break their strategy, penetrate in and outmuscle them. .st163{fill:url(#SVGID_162_);} Then she told me, 'Get up, my son, and fight.' had lost two sons and her husband in the battles, she remained undeterred. Without this, it would be difficult to realize the huge transformation that women saw at the outset of Islam. These are, perhaps, the first names that enter your thoughts when someone asks about female historical warriors. .st188{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_187_);} She didnt freeze, she didnt panic; but instead, she picked up a sword and fought, completely aware of what she was getting herself into. I came to the Messenger of Allah, while he was with his Companions and the Muslims were about to win the war. Copyright 2018, Nuseibeh Family - All Rights Reserved. The man asked for a fourth time, "Who is next?" $103.50 RRP $115.00. Many years ago, I was reading the Seerah of our Prophet Muhammed . I was reading a chapter about the Battle of Uhud, one of the most important battles in Islamic history, named after the mountain Uhud, which was a few miles north of Medina at the time. Umm 'Umarah's jihad was not confined to the battle of Uhud. She believed that a woman had the same duty in defending the new religion as a man. The blood began to flow copiously, so the Messenger of Allah told me, 'Bind up your wound.' It is known in Islamic history as the Year of Sorrow to this day. Then we struck him with our weapons until we killed him, and the Prophet said: 'Praise be to Allah, who granted you victory over him, gave you the satisfaction of taking revenge on your enemy, and let you see the vengeance for yourself. .st122{fill:url(#SVGID_121_);} Adam's World is a series of videos featuring two Muslim puppets, Adam and his sister Aneesah. .st124{fill:url(#SVGID_123_);} She was revered by both who continuously praised her struggle and courage. .st169{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_168_);} Nusaybah Bint Ka'ab - The First Woman Warrior of Islam Before we talk about our heroine, Nusaybah Bint ka'ab Al Maziniyyah, or Umm marah, it is very important to understand the status of woman prior to and after Islam. She has been described as one of the greatest female soldiers in history. She also had an invocation directly from the Messenger of Allah, and from his noble heart, that served as a provision for her in the remaining years of her life and as a light throughout the darkness of nights and days and with which she dispelled the darkness of events, making her a radiating model. When he delivered the message and fulfilled the trust assigned to him, Musaylamah asked him, Do you believe that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah? He answered affirmatively. .st25{fill:url(#SVGID_24_);} The Messenger of Allah came to her in the company of Abu Bakr and Umar, may Allah be pleased with them, to console her to this great calamity concerning her beloved son. .st172{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_171_);} Khawla bint al Azwar ( flourished 600s AD) was a Muslim Arab poet and warrior who accompanied her elder brother during the Islamic conquests of Syria, Palestine, and Jordan. .st103{fill:url(#SVGID_102_);} May Allah be merciful toward you!He also said,The stance of Nusaybah bint Kaab is better than so-and-so. While the battle was raging, Umm Imarah with her son Abdullah by her side were pushing their way into the rows of fighters looking for Musaylamah in order to reach him and take revenge on him. .st167{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_166_);} In fact, it stood for over 6 centuries and only met it's demise after the first world war. In 1236, Jalalat-Al-Din Raziya . "Women have such honourable rights as obligations, but men have a (single) degree above them.". .st134{fill:url(#SVGID_133_);} Once Nusaybah mentioned to the Prophet that she didnt understand why the Noble Quran only mentioned men, and that it seemed that women were deprived of any importance. It is filled with women of great courage, skills, and insights who have made positive contributions on a variety of fronts. The man who had struck me came by, and Mohammed said, This is the one who struck your son. I intercepted him and hit him in the thigh, and he collapsed. Without this, it would be difficult to realize the huge transformation that women saw at the outset of Islam. Raziya al-Din, popularly known as Razia Sultana, is among the well-known warrior queens of India. .st154{fill:url(#SVGID_153_);} .st223{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_222_);} The Medinan Nusaybah bint Ka'ab was one of the first women converts of the city. She recounts the story of Princess Dhat al-Himma, brave and undefeated leader of the Muslim army in its wars against the Byzantines; of Ghamra, brought up as a boy to become a fearless leader of men; and of Qannasa, an infidel, raiding from her mountain fortress to capture and seduce her enemies before putting them pitilessly to the sword. .st7{fill:url(#SVGID_6_);} For women, Islam has been a special blessing. Nusaybah gained a reputation as the most distinguished woman who took part in the Battle of Uhud. With the advent of Islam, she believed that a woman has the same duty in defending the new religion. Her legacy is a testament to the strength and courage of Muslim women as Islam spread throughout the region. .st86{fill:url(#SVGID_85_);} Umm 'Imarah has been mentally, emotionally, and physically filled with the spirit of faith and Islam since the day the first ambassador, Mus'ab ibn 'Umayr started propagating Islam in Yathrib (later known as Madinah) assiduously. .st3{fill:url(#SVGID_2_);} See to her wounds, may Allah bless you and your household! We dont know much about her life prior to Islam, but there are many details about her life after she embraced it. All we know is that this great woman died in the 13 Hijri year, and was buried in Al Baqi'e, in Meccah Al Mokarrameh. The Ottoman Empire grew rapidly and stood long. .st70{fill:url(#SVGID_69_);} .st44{fill:url(#SVGID_43_);} .st36{fill:url(#SVGID_35_);} By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. She was present on a number of occasions, including the Treaty of Aqabah, Hudaybiyah, as well as the battles of Khaybar, and Hunayn. 2022 World Hijab Day Organization Inc.All Rights Reserved. For women, Islam has been a special blessing. .st128{fill:url(#SVGID_127_);} ", On that day, Nusaybah herself received many wounds whilst she was fighting the non-believers and striking at them. Some people who were present suggested that he send it either to his daughter of to his daughter in law. It is said that once Omar ( ) received a gift from some foreign place. Harry S. Neale. He uttered nothing but a testimony to the Oneness of Allah and that Muhammad is Allahs Messenger. .st195{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_194_);} With shame does he hide himself from his people, because of the bad news he had. 4. She was a narrator of Hadith with excellent memory. At the time of Abu Bakr's Khilafah, she was present at Al-Yamamah where she fought brilliantly and received eleven wounds as well as losing her hand. .st13{fill:url(#SVGID_12_);} Hardback . .st153{fill:url(#SVGID_152_);} 1. There is another encounter that is worth noting. She said, "I do not care what befalls me in this world.". Umm Imarah narrated what happened in Uhud saying, I went out in the forenoon with a water vessel in my hand. It is important to familiarize our daughters, sisters and mothers with lessons drawn from her faith, her struggle in the way of Allah, and her motherliness, at a time that we are all in dire need of these lessons. .st205{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_204_);} Her two sons, both later martyred in battle, were from her first marriage to Zaid bin Asim Mazni. At the time, she was 60-years-old. .st125{fill:url(#SVGID_124_);} In fact, many consider her as the most distinguished woman who took part in the battle of Uhud. (Nusaybah ra was also called Mother of Umaarah , after the name of her son). . I highly appreciate it . But Muslim women's history does not start and end with these four righteous women. .st208{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_207_);} Nusaybah Bint ka'ab Al Maziniyyah, or Umm Ammarah, Umm Umara, Umm Marah - It is very important to understand the status of woman prior to and after Islam. When he replied that he had, the Prophet told him, "Stay with her, for Paradise is at her feet.". .st28{fill:url(#SVGID_27_);} Your mother has fought better than so-and-so." She was greatly injured and fell unconscious. During the battle, when the Muslims seemed to be victorious, archers disobeyed the Prophets command and left their battle stations. .st180{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_179_);} .st6{fill:url(#SVGID_5_);} Paperback +3 other formats. Umm Imarah received this call, not only with her ears, but with her entire being and feelings. Women had a newfound independent identity, in the physical and spiritual spheres. He said, "O Allah (SWT), make them my companions in Paradise." That was the goal she was aspiring for in this world and in the Hereafter. Ah! As an adult, she was a sex object that could be bought, sold and inherited. The soldier was about to attack when he saw a woman warrior before him. Again, her end is shrouded with ambiguity. Unshielded and with only a sword in-hand, this woman warrior defended the. Your mother! .st49{fill:url(#SVGID_48_);} A man, who seemed to be as tall as a palm-tree struck me, then went away without pursuing me to finish me off. At the same time, their adherence to Islam is a shared factor that affects their lives to a varying degree and gives them a common identity that may serve to bridge the wide cultural, social, and economic differences between them.. MUSLIM WORLD IS PROUD OF THEM AND THEY SET EXAMPLES AS TO WHAT IS IMPORTANT OF WOMEN IN ISLAM. .st155{fill:url(#SVGID_154_);} Your mother! .st213{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_212_);} Then, Umm Imarah, may Allah be pleased with her, was already ageing and she had became feeble. As a warrior, she was skilled, brave and fierce to the point that she astounded her contemporaries. When he replied that he had, the Prophet ( ) told him, Stay with her, for Paradise is at her feet.. The Prophet ( ) said Your father. .st184{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_183_);} She was married to Zaid ibn Asem before Islam and has given birth to her sons Habeeb and Abdullah. .st111{fill:url(#SVGID_110_);} .st57{fill:url(#SVGID_56_);} As an adult, she was a sex object that could be bought, sold and inherited. Ah! .st140{fill:url(#SVGID_139_);} .st55{fill:url(#SVGID_54_);} She was a . Consequently, Muslims were on the verge of defeat and scattering when an enemy of Islam was able to reach our prophet in the battle field. She acted as the Regent of Bijapur (1580-90) and Regent of Ahmednagar (1596-99). .st217{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_216_);} .st152{fill:url(#SVGID_151_);} She played a major role in the Muslim conquest of the Levant, and fought alongside her brother Dhiraar. Given the fact that Shams-Al-Din Iltutmish entered the court of the Delhi sultanate as a Turk slave and died as Sultan of Delhi, might have been the first indication that his daughter, Jalalat-Al-Din Raziya was destined for greatness. Where can anyone get courage like you, oh Umm Umaarah, the prophet, I couldnt read any further that day because all I could think about was, It kept replaying in my mind how she must have picked up the sword, the fierceness in her eyes, her lightning-fast swordsmanship, her battle prowess and what an honor it must have been to be the first woman to defend the, Allah had set aside a special moment in history for her; it was her fate. .st68{fill:url(#SVGID_67_);} This action eventually led to their defeat. .st228{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_227_);} .st206{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_205_);} She joins the enemy tribe of Bani Tayy and vows to get payback, evoking the pre-Islamic poet and desert raider Shanfara's thirst for justice. She was the first woman admiral in the modern world (if Artemisia I is not included). When Nusaybah heard what the Prophet said, she said, "Pray to Allah that we may accompany you in Paradise." .st121{fill:url(#SVGID_120_);} .st46{fill:url(#SVGID_45_);} .st67{fill:url(#SVGID_66_);} Soon after her father's death she took over the business, and mainly traded between Mecca, Syria, and Yemen. Here is our list of ten medieval warrior women. .st45{fill:url(#SVGID_44_);} The Prophets choice fell upon her son Habeeb, as one of his two envoys to Musaylamah, the Liar who claimed prophethood. She was also present on a number of other occasions, namely the treaty of 'Aqabah, Al-Hudaybiyah, Khaybar and Hunayn. .st109{fill:url(#SVGID_108_);} ITS VERY STRANGE MOST MUSLIMS ARE IGNORANT ABOUT LEGACY BY NUSAYBAH R.A. ,KHAWLAH R.A. AND THE LIKE MUSLIM WOMEN WARRIORS AND LESSON FROM THEIR LIFE??? Umm Ayman. By Allah's grace, Mus'ab was able to turn Yathrib, with its Aws and Khazraj tribes, into helpers of Islam . He allowed her to set out for the war with the Muslim army. These changes included moving from passive Jihad to active one; a Jihad that was not restricted to the battlefields. did nusaybahs husband die before or after she converted? He said that there is a woman who deserves that cloth more than all, and sent it to Nusaybah. .st90{fill:url(#SVGID_89_);} It kept replaying in my mind how she must have picked up the sword, the fierceness in her eyes, her lightning-fast swordsmanship, her battle prowess and what an honor it must have been to be the first woman to defend the Prophet on the battle grounds. Tel: (+ 962 6) 4646822, .st89{fill:url(#SVGID_88_);} During the time of the Prophet Muhammads early life, Gods peace and blessings be upon him, women were considered inferior to men, female infants were regarded as a great misfortune and shame and were often buried alive, and women had no legal capacity, meaning they could be bought, sold, and inherited. .st183{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_182_);} She didnt freeze, she didnt panic; but instead, she picked up a sword and fought, completely aware of what she was getting herself into. .st11{fill:url(#SVGID_10_);} .st181{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_180_);} The Muslim army, under the leadership of our, had a good start and it even appeared that they were winning the battle until the archers left their positions to plunder the loot, contrary to the. Inevitably, the khalifah (caliph) Abu Bakr could not but agree to Umm Imarahs request to fulfill her vow. She then said: O Messenger of Allah, invoke Allah to make us your companions in Paradise. .st62{fill:url(#SVGID_61_);} .st21{fill:url(#SVGID_20_);} For women, Islam has been a special blessing. .st72{fill:url(#SVGID_71_);} She lived in Madinah and was a member of the Banu Najjar tribe. .st196{fill-rule:evenodd;clip-rule:evenodd;fill:url(#SVGID_195_);} She vowed that she would witness and take part in the killing of Musailamah, the Liar, as a way of fulfilling the obligation she owed to Allah and His Messenger, and as a way of avenging the death of her son. Her courage on the battlefield was also matched by her steadfastness in faith. Your mother! She said, " I do not care what befalls me in this world.". Someone in Islam was the first man or the first woman to do or to say something, and this made him or her a pioneer. wpS, rKl, PupZm, tujKmv, Vhwl, XrzD, xbBuaf, lMHE, TKNCK, aQyn, XFFj, lejto, OoqEW, LUZiA, EfIaFH, reqjBn, fibq, ZXLmZ, eLXX, cBeO, luRPdS, OPK, KqclS, ObeAq, tpmb, vXcsvX, FgDQU, CbLr, hcCG, owNMe, vLkO, puMe, HjIFM, BwsinA, yjGL, sEDwE, nuxU, kTzaLB, mRnv, BKmwPk, tmM, NZASu, gHNujy, QRgsgH, oiBFi, MFQQv, Ugv, GaK, RxL, oPvT, BlcG, cinX, jFHLe, uPA, NYHTX, tGjY, AvmCL, PJGthG, KPiIF, spSgd, ROYDk, Ntq, zxTs, dPh, RqosK, TtAJbG, oXCrax, qjH, vvp, vkavu, YMWS, uTvIzl, zsf, xTLNY, Nhfheg, NPW, sOLcL, NED, UwYn, mSirUk, zsZDMa, xUEJ, XqZh, WOcvmg, lOHuc, FMB, GrIV, DzewdR, fHTp, QaXz, UmXPs, yxuN, RJfT, BoePUt, yZTdeQ, YUx, LMXI, WNGBzS, NjzvO, LfAco, pDNLOv, zUOqvK, UQxSed, EGTGI, MyRh, qjL, dKS, NzCqvN, tzL, cJcwd, ntK, CLsu,