76. 136. Heres to the greatest sister anyone could ask for. If you think your recipient wouldnt mind a joke at his or her expense on their birthday, this is a special message to send. 159. Check out these love messages that will make your special someone melt. 27. You work hard, and now its time to enjoy your special day. No matter what you think of your recipients intellect, this is a funny way to celebrate their special day. 133. I cant count how many times youve made me smile over the years. For kids, one of the best parts of birthdays is the treats. Have a wonderful birthday [Name]! If your grandparent has always had your back, its time to be there for them too. Sending birthday cards has long been a traditional way to show someone you care about them. Happy birthday! 10. 55. 21. I know life has its own challenges, but I want you to know I will always be here for you. Personalize a text message on someones birthday to make it extra memorable. 14. Collect. Today is the best special day in your life, the day you came into this world. Wishing you a birthday full of sugar, candies, and cake! I will love you today, tomorrow, and forever, and I hope your birthday is as incredible as you are. You may be another year older, but hey, youve still got it in my eyes. You are one of the best people I know, may this special day in your life be awesome. 17. 72. We are so lucky to have you, and we are so appreciative for all that you do. May you get spoilt rotten! 138. Youre a legend, [Mom/Dad], and its time to celebrate all that you are and all you do. May your birthday be as wonderful as you. 35. Wishing you a very happy birthday! Happy birthday, my love! To the man who always inspires me to work hard and do my best happy birthday. 4. If the birthday recipient is known for having a good time, encourage them to go all out on this important day. 91. If your friend is always by your side, make sure they know how much they mean to you. Have a fun day! You mean the world to all of us, and well never forget your legacy. You truly are too good to be true. 122. 60. Its a day to celebrate you and everything youve accomplished in life. Happy birthday! Happy Birthday, sweetheart! Happy Birthday! Whats your anti-aging secret? [Name], what can I say? 135. Happy birthday to the one who has made all my birthdays worth celebrating. 22. Whether youre looking for funny, sweet, sappy, or straight to the point, youll find what you need here. When you blow the candles dont forget to include me as you make a wish. The celebration is the best part of the day, as is coming together with loved ones. 39. Cant wait to see what you do next. 221. 110. Theres no one like you, [Mom/Dad]. Happy birthday! I hope you have a beautiful life ahead; with me, of course. All jokes aside, Im so lucky to have you as a sibling. [Brother/Sister], youre like a fine wine: Youre only getting better with age. Happy birthday! You are such a special woman in life, you are always in my thoughts, and I will always cherish you. 199. 100. It is always a pleasure to have a special friend like you, any time you are always remembered, especially on your special day. Bring on the gifts (and the cake, of course). Thank you for always being there. Your present is this collection of free birthday party fonts. happy birthday. I dont know what I would do without him/her by my side to cause trouble! 26. Happy birthday to my role model and biggest supporter. However, there comes a time when you have to say goodbye to this comfort and wander into the next year alone. Happy birthday to the person whos been my go-to buddy since day one. I love you. Birthday Wishes & Quotes Birthday Messages. 2. Wishing my dearest pal a big happy birthday. You are everything I have in this world, you make every moment in my life memorable. 63. Another year older How did you make it this far?! Happy birthday my dear, may you age like fine wine. I wish you a happy birthday. Make sure to check out these heartfelt thank you messages that can help perfectly express your appreciation. Have a wonderful day. To a great coworker: May your birthday be filled with joy and love. Have a happy birthday! May joy and happiness fill your life. Happy birthday to someone who defines what a good friend ishonest, caring, loyal and incredibly kind. For instance, you have a different relationship with your best friend than your coworker, so your birthday message to each of them will differ. 27. Happy Birthday, dear colleague. Happy birthday my love! Put those troubles to rest with these words of encouragement. Have a wonderful and blessed birthday. Wish this sweet treat for your friend on their birthday, ensuring they know theyre valued on this day. 161. I could write a novel, but the space on this card is limited, so Ill keep it short and sweet. Happy birthday to the lady who is so dear to my heart! 36. 87. I am sending you this text message to wish you a happy birthday. Happy birthday. 43. Sending you lots of love on your special day. Theres no straight answer to what to write in a birthday card, but the first thing to consider is your relationship with the recipient. It converts a normal text into different free cool fonts styles. Look at what youve built since then. 115. The older the song, the sweeter the tune! What a wonderful day to celebrate the man youve become. Happy Birthday to you! Happy birthday to the best guy out there! Have the most beautiful birthday. #HappyBirthdaySongwithNames #HappyBirthdaytoYou #happybirthdaysong #birthday #birthdaysong You can find your name at the search bar on our channel If you cant find your name there, you can write to make us produce free songs for your birthday!Please write us: 1. 59. 118. Happy Birthday to you! Sending you lots of love on your special day! Have a wonderful birthday! Thank you for always being there to catch me when I fall and to hold my hand. We recommend our users to update the browser. Sending all my love your way, Mom/Dad. May this be one for the books! The available color and texture styles for that font will appear. While you may print a funny happy birthday meme to put in your siblings card, you may want to go the more sentimental route for your spouse. I love you so much! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. 11. Happy birthday to the person who has made such a positive impact on my life. Wishing you endless kisses and love for another year around the sun! If youre not that close to the recipient, just sending a simple message is more than enough. 37. Wishing you a very happy birthday and a splendid year ahead. 41. 1. Happy Birthday! Happy birthday to the worlds greatest mother/father! You're an inspiration to so many. I hope your day is filled with happiness and fun. 107. Remember, even if you have to get older, you never have to grow up! Our friends can be a source of pride, though we dont always let them know what they mean to us. Being a kid at heart is always a blessing. Id be lying if I said I wasnt jealous of you when Mom and Dad brought you home for the first time. Happy birthday! Break out the cake! Im raising a glass (or two) in your honor today! Happy birthday! Just because your grandparent is up there in age doesnt mean life gets any less exciting. Age is just a number, so act however you feel in your heart! 88. Collins poem Cheerios is one of the most well-known poems about reaching your golden age. Wishing you a very happy birthday. 152. 73. Have the happiest of birthdays! Celebrate your birthday in style just the way you are so special. If you really want to lean into the humor with your birthday message, consider writing one of these funny friendship quotes in the birthday card. Thank you for all you do, both at work and in life. 50. Filters. Life is so beautiful with you around, always bright and hopeful. Thank you for all you do, and may this be your best birthday yet. 25. You are the most beautiful star; the brightest of them all, you shine so deep into my heart. 205. Most importantly, this is time to spend together. No matter how far I am, I cannot forget to send you a text message to wish you a Happy Birthday. 7. To be on the safe side, opt for somewhere between professional and warm. I will always want to be right; I will never make your life difficult because I love you so much. 116. Birthdays are a chance for celebration, even in our Golden Years. I cant even remember how old you are, but I can remember the day, looks like we are both getting older. Send business-critical SMS messages through our API & Dashboard, Send rich content messages to 1 billion Viber users, Verify phone numbers and protect user accounts with two-factor authentication, Updates and lessons learned by the people (and friends) of Messente, Industry research and customer success stories, Comprehensive guides about the biggest topics in the messaging industry, Suite of free tools for increasing SMS ROI and effectiveness, Work on a next-gen communications platform. Thats why I am sending you this text message in advance. You have brought so much joy and happiness into our lives. 8. Brilliant, hilarious, gorgeous you really are a triple threat! No ifs, ands or buts about it: You really are the best friend anyone could have. Happy birthday! 58. 42. Sometimes youll post on social media on behalf of a group of friends, other coworkers, or an entire family. I have watched you grow into the hardworking and handsome man that I have always dreamed of. To my number one cheerleader, confidant, and sidekick, happy birthday. 194. Words cant express how appreciative I am for your work. This tongue-in-cheek message is perfect for the siblings who are always teasing each other. Have a great birthday! 12. Remember, age is simply the number of years the world has been blessed with your presence! You are dedicated, loyal, trustworthy and hardworking. Select a font by clicking on the font name, eg. 34. Happy birthday to the person who makes me laugh, the one who makes me smile. 6. 37. I appreciate you so much and hope you have an unforgettable day. 62. Our Ascii art messages collection of 38+ styles include; happy birthday, love, greetings, Christmas, New Year, and many more! Birthdays prove that time really moves quickly. Wish your younger sister or brother a happy birthday even though it means youre getting older too. Watching kids grow is a beautiful blessing, so let your little one know you value the person theyre becoming. If you want to wish a Happy Birthday to "Senorita" then just record a name "Senorita . Photos; Vectors; PSD . He or she is more than a soulmate. One of the most famous modern poets, Rupi Kaur has an undeniable way with words. May all your birthday wishes come true this year. Have a slice of cake (or several) for me! Wishing the guy I can count on most a very happy birthday. Happy birthday, I love you. I hope your birthday is relaxing and perfect. Happy birthday to a phenomenal coworker! 92. You deserve a beautiful and memorable celebration for you are so special to us. On this day, may your most cherished desires come true; I wish you success in life. 40. Each year is an opportunity for growth together, as a couple and individually. . 16. I cant count how many lessons youve taught me, [bro/sis]. Happy birthday, [name]! This is not simply an opportunity to wish someone a happy birthday; its also a moment to relive past experiences and demonstrate how much you care. You make the world a better place! Life always looks brighter with you in my life. Happy birthday to you my friend! May all your wishes come true today, wish you a happy birthday. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays! 45. [Mom/Dad], today we celebrate the incredible day you came into the world. Its especially great if the Birthday guy or gal is a wine drinker! 200. You are so loving and caring; it is a blessing to have you in my life. 126. Happy Birthday Text Art - Everyone wants to wish there near & dear ones in some special way on birthday. We dont always take the time we should to love and appreciate our spouse. As one of our most valued clients, you're in our thoughts today. Thank you for everything youve done and continue to do. 16. May all your birthday wishes come true this yearhappy birthday, friend! 82. This type of message is perfect for a text message, email, or even a card. 96. Tonight is the day; were going to have a sleepless night, all in the name of celebrations. Best wishes on this special day in your life as you turn a year older. Another year older is no small feat, no matter how old or young you are. Heres to one more glorious trip around the sun. Wishing my extraordinary friend a wonderful day. I pray for you to have an awesome birthday. One of the biggest fears about aging is the way it affects our appearance. Im so grateful youre in my life, friend. 30. Thank you for all the laughs and life lessons. I hope your year is filled with more good times and bad times, friend. 148. 14,000+ Vectors, Stock Photos & PSD files. Create a free account today to see how our messaging software works. May you live well and love big on your birthday. Wishing my bestie the best day of the year! It doesnt take long for the messages to start sounding the same. My dearest [Mom/Dad], I really lucked out getting you as a parent. But first. Happy birthday, [name]! 4. Were so lucky to have you! 111. Here's to another year of friendship, joy and laughter. With this newfound knowledge, enjoy your special day! 67. You can wish happy birthday to anyone who converts his name in stylish fonts. 31. Add the volume, lets enjoy the music, and sing a happy birthday song. 16. Whatever plans you are making, whatever dream you are dreaming, May they come to pass. 167. Super Mario is a series of highly popular video games by Nintendo. Easy to use happy birthday template format with photo and name. May the year ahead with filled with prosperity, health and joy! Here is a complete collection of happy birthday text arts. If youre separated from your sibling on his or her birthday, make sure they know youre thinking of them anyway. Your sibling is one of your first friends in life. 47. 22. Cheers to another year! 58. 64. 171. Have an awesome day! Happy birthday, [Mom/Dad], and enjoy the presents and cake. Happy Birt Ay Song With Names. We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer) as we strive to provide site experiences for browsers that support new web standards and security practices. 185. 9. You are my anchor, my rock, and my best friend, and I hope you have a happy birthday. 53. Happy birthday to my favorite person in the whole world. 3. 26. Remind the recipient that this day is all about them. 145. If you know a child whos going through something special, let them know youre thinking of them. Heres to your charm, wit, and good looks! Thank you for helping me live my very best life, Im eternally grateful. 84. 43. Happy birthday my Love. Wishing you the best birthday ever, and health and happiness for the year ahead. Still, that doesnt mean you have to point out just how old they are! Happy birthday! Your kindness, love and optimism never cease to amaze me. I hope all your wishes come true today, because on this day when you were born all of mine did. Happy birthday! Im so happy our paths crossed in this life. Wishing you the most joyous birthday to the bravest kid I know! Happy birthday to my favorite person in the whole world (and dont worry, I know Im your favorite too). A special person like you deserves the best birthday ever. The way to write happy birthday in style is to start with a sentence that says, "Happy birthday to you." Then, you can use your imagination and creativity to write about the person for whom you're writing. Happy birthday to the best boyfriend ever! 3. Wishing you a very happy birthday! Hard work always pays off! This isnt something to take for granted. 20. She claims shell wear satin sandals, wear an old hat, and spend her pension on brandy. 61. Im wishing you fulfilled your dreams on your most important days! 186. With the rise of social media, its becoming more common for people to send birthday wishes and other good wishes to their loved ones over the internet. Happy Birthday! If had a dollar for every time youve made my life better, Id be the richest person in the world. 213. Youre the absolute best, manwishing you the happiest birthday yet. Now take the day off and turn on your out of office. I hope your birthday is as happy as you make me every single day. There is no other day like today; it is a beautiful and lovely day in your life. 202. 12. 195. Another year might have gone by, but you still look the same to me! Beyond proud that youre my sister and I hope you have a happy birthday. To show your creativity with text and appear to love towards fonts. 15. 29. Happy birthday my sweet child of mine. Every year that passes is a chance to let you know how much I love and appreciate you. Hope you have an extra special day! 70. But the biggest one Ive learned from you is this: Live well and love big. Sending all of my love your way, Mom/Dad! I cant wait to see your beautiful smile light up the room for years to come. I'm so grateful . Cheers to another year, brother! To the lady who has been like a second mother to me happy birthday. Happy birthday to my husband/wife! Commercial-use. Happy birthday, my hero. Ascii art messages also offer frames, Ascii art text, text faces and the ability to add character styles and many more! Enjoy the Happy Birthday to You lyrics. Happy Birthday to you! 69. Aunts and nieces/nephews have such a special bond, and Im so thankful to have you in my life. 154. 67. Happy birthday! Here are some personal happy birthday text message examples for when you're texting people you know: 1. Still, that doesnt mean you cant live your life to the fullest every day. Happy Birthday to you! Im so proud of the little person youve become. As you grow older, you might not be able to be present with your parents on their special days. 49. Grandparents are a part of our first memories as children. You might feel a year older, but youre still younger than youll be tomorrow. 44. Theres one common theme in my happiest memories: you. Keep smiling and making the world a better place. Happy birthday! Select a style by clicking on it, and press the "Create" button to update your text using . 217. Youre my best friend, my confidante and my partner in crime! What are the things you love the most about the child in your life? 35. 137. year. 187. I cant wait to celebrate with you. I like the way you are aging, you have not even changed, you are just the way I met you. Your email address will not be published. My job today is to entertain and spoil you before the main party. 20. Happy birthday! Wishing the biggest happy birthday to the best [mom/dad] in the world. Theres something magical about keeping things simple. (new Image()).src = 'https://capi.connatix.com/tr/si?token=38cf8a01-c7b4-4a61-a61b-8c0be6528f20&cid=877050e7-52c9-4c33-a20b-d8301a08f96d'; cnxps.cmd.push(function () { cnxps({ playerId: "38cf8a01-c7b4-4a61-a61b-8c0be6528f20" }).render("6ea159e3e44940909b49c98e320201e2"); }); 3. It's a joy working with you. 24. Another year older? Its not always easy to take care of yourself, especially with so much going on all the time. 198. This meaningful message might be cliche, but that doesnt make it any less true. Here are some personal happy birthday text message examples for when you're texting people you know: Happy birthday text messages to close friends. To my favorite sibling, I hope you enjoy this special day thats all about YOU. You are my happiness. Make sure your friend knows just how proud you are of them every day. Messente can help with your business's SMS campaigns. Happy birthday, Grandpa/Grandma! Their dreams are closer than they think, and birthdays are a time to celebrate. I was gonna give you something awesome for your birthday, but the mailman made me get out of the mailbox. Im so happy to celebrate your special day with you. Happy birthday to my other half! Happy birthday to my first and forever best friend. Happy birthday, my special friend. I wish you a happy birthday! Happy birthday! May your day be filled with 10 times the joy youve provided for others. What a blessing this change of scenery is. From this time onward give preference for free happy birthday text art text art to stand out from the crowd. Therefore, it's best to use an SMS messaging platform that can integrate into your CRM (or other business) system so you can identify when customer or employee birthdays are due and track the performance of your SMS campaigns. I love you, Grandma. My guy, you deserve to have all your wishes come true. Happy Birthday! Here's to many more rotations around the sun. Add your photos, write a birthday card text, personalize your stamp and sign with your fingertip. Happy birthday. Mothers are the most wonderful gift to the world, and I hope you feel as special as you deserve on your birthday. These Happy birthday messages for a child put them first today. Happy birthday, I love you. Adopt a humorous style. Birthdays come around once a year, but best friends like us find each other once in a lifetime. You deserve the bestwhich is why I showed up today. Happy birthday to the greatest Dad. "I have a birthday present for you. Happy Birthday to a friend who has been there for me through thin and thick, you have never forsaken me; you have always been beside me. 127. 223. Popular. 18. Who said your social post had to be complicated? 62. . 75. Happy birthday, and cheers to a wonderful year! You can wish a birthday with new style to create birthday video song here. Happy birthday, bud! 25. Shout them out today and every day with this special message. Im so sorry I cant be there to celebrate in person! Hard work always pays off! Youre truly a ray of sunshine in my life. Happy birthday! Happy birthday to my confidant, my inspiration, and my hero. Life is a journey of adventure and excitement! 14 Free, Printable Birth Plan Templates For Every Kind Of Delivery, 105 Instagram Captions For Every Kind Of Christmas Photo, The Cutest New Holiday Jellycats, From A Yule Log To A Santa Lobster, By subscribing to this BDG newsletter, you agree to our. You shouldnt limit celebrations to your birthday. Happy birthday! Youre one of the brightest stars in the sky, and Im so happy to know you. 222. Happy birthday to the worlds greatest man. Youre simply the best. Happy birthday, and cheers to many more. 36. 5. Happy birthday! You could also write one of these relatable parent quotes in the birthday cardthey perfectly sum up being a parent. Hope your day is filled with love (and lots of birthday cake). Hope its filled with fun, laughs and delicious cake. Either way, happy birthday! Happy birthday! 29. Love you dearly! Whether you want to wish a friend, relative, colleague or customer happy birthday, a text message can make them feel special. "Don't party too hard without me!". To my sibling and my very best friend: Im so excited to celebrate you on your birthday. See the guide below and also the faq for more details. 125. Another new year to celebrate and be together, Receive warm Happy Birthday wishes! Dear, you are a dream come true. 83. 210. Sending a birthday text or SMS to a friend, partner, or member of your family is the most straightforward method to express your gratitude. 178. I wish you a happy birthday. I wish you the best year ahead! To my built-in best friend, I hope you have a birthday as special and fun as you are. 77. Congrats on getting another candle on the cake, bud! A day you came into my life. 53. You can use it as a stylish nickname for your web based game. Happy birthday, little rock star! 5000*5000. happy birthday wishings sticker clipart transparent background typography. Happy birthday! 73. Its true that cake is the best part of birthday celebrations so why hide it? I love you so much and I hope you have a happy birthday. You are so kind and generous; you brighten up other peoples lives. Happy birthday, Dad. This message is a fun reminder that getting older doesnt mean you have to change. 190. This poem is powerful and moving. 69. I am so proud to be your parent and I hope your day is as magical and wonderful as you are. 120. Happy birthday to the patriarch of our family. You make my life so special and magical, and I hope your birthday is special and magical as well. Through the poem, she recognizes that perhaps she shouldnt wait until shes old to live life on her terms. I love you. To my beloved grandpa, I hope your birthday is as special as you are. Happy Birthday! 3d effect; text mockup; 3d text; 356. Show the recipient that they strike the right chord with you every time. Enjoy every moment; always go for your dreams. He gave us you. Happy birthday! Its not how long you live, but how well you live the time you have. Happy birthday to you! I cant wait to celebrate your special day with you. To my hero and inspiration on her birthday, I hope your day is as incredible as you. I dont know what I did to deserve having such an incredible guy in my lifebut man, Im counting my blessings. Happy birthday to the greatest person I know. Happy birthday to the worlds most adorable niece/nephew. Happy birthday to one of the greatest people I know. Sending someone a happy birthday text message is a quick, convenient and cost-effective way to express that you're thinking of them. It's shipped within 24 working hours . Added by zemin (4 Styles) Font-Face Web fonts & TTF-OTF. 1. Why not make new special moments together? Words carry a lot of meaning, and the right words are like magic. It is a caps only font with numerals and limited punctuation marks. Happy birthday, Mom/Dad. 105. 204. Happy birthday to the most caring, fun and hard working person I know. Wishing you joy and happiness today and everyday. Hope the New Year will not change but have more memorable moments with you. This text message is proof that I didn't forget! Wishing my extraordinary friend a wonderful day. Filters Filters. If you and your best friend are always getting into shenanigans, thank them for being your go-to partner in crime. Happy birthday [Name]! Thank you for all you do, and I hope your birthday is extra special this year! Happy birthday! 8. Time to make some wishes, Mom! Happy Birthday, Friend! There are some parts of life worth laughing at, and this includes aging. The games center on the adventures of Mario in the fictional Mushroom Kingdom and all its various locales. Even as an adult, this day is still a happy time to celebrate. Happy birthday, dear! Happy birthday to the fun guy and best uncle around. Happy birthday! I hope you have the best day. You can choose a different color and font style for each line of text. Dont worry, your secrets are always safe with me, I wish you a Fun-Filled Birthday! Happy birthday to the spunkiest lady that ever was. Youre the greatest! Im thinking of you on your birthday! Live your life to the fullest and enjoy every moment of your life. Heres hoping all your birthday wishes come true. I celebrate the amazing friendship we share in a special way. Happy birthday to the best friend in the world. Darling, what a lovely day, so special and so bright, its your birthday! Happy birthdaymay this year be filled with adventures, blessings and lots of laughs. 143. Happy birthday blue 3d text style effect mockup. Make someones birthday special and let them know youre thinking of them with one of these thoughtful birthday text messages. 212. Here's a special gift just for you 15% off any product in our online store with code HAPPY: [URL]. As a kid, its easy to feel like life is moving too quickly. This poem talks about the passage of time, but it also focuses on the future. Wishing you a very happy birthday, my friend! What a perfect day to tell you how amazing you are as a friend. But just Happy Birthday doesnt seem to quite cut it. 206. May the future bring many more smiling moments. Check out: 50 Happy Mother's Day SMS Messages to Make Mom Smile, 15 Holiday Text Message Templates to Delight Your Customers, A Complete Guide on How Texts Can Enhance Customer Service. Happy Birthday! 32. If youre not able to be there with your loved one on their birthday, let them know that you wish you were there. Youre amazing, and you never cease to amaze me. Wishing you a wonderful birthday however you're celebrating! 128. To the best friend in the world, I am sending you this text message to wish you the sweetest birthday in your life, happy birthday. You amaze me in so many ways, and I hope you have an amazing birthday. 2. Happy birthday [Name]! Youve always been there for me, and I hope to be there for you. Happy birthday! This poem is a reminder that your experiences are normal and valid. 63. 28. May your birthday be filled with love, laughter and pure joy. To impress anyone that you work hard for writing a stylish name for him. It can also be difficult to come up with a good happy birthday text message that isnt just, happy birthday. This extensive list of 100 happy birthday text messages for sisters, brothers, moms, dads, aunts, uncles, grandparents, nieces, nephews, best friends, and even coworkers has got you covered. Thanks for making our shifts together memorable. 140. Thank you for always believing in me and making me feel so important. I believe we are best friends; everyone always admires being like us. I take this moment to wish you a happy birthday. Wishing you the best! 104. 150. Happy birthday to a fabulous [brother/sister]. 33. Happy birthday! These small details are what make them the person they are, and its what sets them apart. Cheers to you on your birthday, and heres to many more. Free birthday photo frames for quick make and download. Show your affection by sending these heartfelt birthday texts to the recipient. Theyre your best friend. (Spoiler: Its me.) Its true that birthdays only come once a year, but finding a friend like you is once in a lifetime. Person-to-person happy birthday wishes. Happy birthday! GetReaders DigestsRead Up newsletterfor humor, cleaning, travel, tech and fun facts all week long. 153. 175. 85. Happy birthday, sweetheart! Happy birthday [Name]! Thanks for all your hard work this year [Name]; it never goes unnoticed. You are the most beautiful star; the brightest of them all, you shine so deep into my heart. Happy birthday to the best of the best. Best friends are always there for each other no matter what and celebrate everything together, thats why I am celebrating your birthday with you as if it was my own. 7. Wishing a big happy birthday to one of my dearest friendsmay it be a year for the books. So happy to have you as a coworker and cheers to more donuts in the break room! I wish you a happy birthday. Im so grateful for everything you do. "I'm glad you were born.". 42. Words cant express how lucky I am to have you in my life. Happy birthday to my soulmate and best friend. Happy birthday to a wonderful ray of sunshine in my life. I hope your day is filled with fun surprises and lots of gifts. 8. These Happy Birthday Text Messages are excellent. Happy Birthday! 98. Time to let loose! Youre the life of the party and a friend to everyone, and its nice to return the love to you sometimes! 90. As the saying goes, age really is just a number. 90. If your parent is one of the best in the world, let them know! 89. - the one soul time hasn't . Happy birthday. . 79. Thank you for your wisdom, Grandpa. May the finest things come your way. Time to celebrate the best of the best! 18. "Square". If you have an anniversary coming up, check out these sweet happy anniversary messages to write in the card. Like wine, you get better with age! 183. Dearest Grandma/Grandpa, today we celebrate YOU! 106. 31,536,000 seconds have passed since your last birthday. Its about new beginnings, changes, and everything waiting for you. 5. May you accomplish what you wish and earnestly seek. Feel free to use them verbatim or reshape them to fit your voice. Warm wishes to you on your birthday! Instead of thinking of yourself as another year older, why not reshape your view to gaining a new chance at life every single day? * * .**..* Happy Birthday !!! Because shes finally reached old age, she wont care what other people think of her. Aging isnt always easy, but it can still be a happy, positive experience worth celebrating with friends and family. May your birthday be full of joy! 23. You're truly a ray of sunshine in my life. You made my childhood so special. Happy birthday! Youve done so much for me, and I cant sum up how thankful I am. Sometimes its hard to find the words to express how you feel to someone. 108. Draft a quick sweet get well message for a friend whos spending the birthday in their bed. Happy birthday text messages should be incorporated into your marketing and communications strategy because they can boost loyalty and engagement. Thank you for everything youve done. Your birthday should be every day, I love my days off when I am with you, just to celebrate. 163. Dont forget to share these brother and sister quotes that perfectly capture your sibling bond. Happy Birthday! A birthday is a special day to treat yourself, and do something unique for yourself. Instead, keep it short and sweet. Remember, we could be thousands of miles apart, but our hearts will always be close. Birthday Song With Name Maker application helps to celebrate a birthday in different style & mood. 88. I wish you lots of love and happiness on this beautiful day in your life. 73. Yep. Happy birthday! Dear best friend, Im so proud of you. 87. pink background with beautiful calligraphic inscription . 52. Happy birthday! * * * .**. Have an amazing day! Its your birthday! #20. Have the happiest birthday yet, friend! Happy birthday, my girl! Happy Birthday! We were born siblings, but Im so grateful for the friendship weve built over the years. Im so grateful youre on our team. May your birthday be as wonderful as you are. Have a happy birthday! 129. Happy birthday! . If your parents are one of the best in the world, let them know! Heres to you, my girlhappy birthday! Birthdays should always be a happy time, even if they dont go according to plan. Well, its that time of year again time to celebrate a real special guy. Hope this birthday is one for the books. 189. On your birthday, I promise to love and cherish you always. Now that Im older, youve somehow turned into one of my best friends. Even if you cant be there to celebrate in person, you can still raise a glass for your special sibling. Your special day is here again, Grandma/Grandpa. Thank you for being my soulmate! 74. Cake! 9. 70. Thank you, Grandma/Grandpa, for so many magical memories. 33. Celebrate your birthday! 165. Thank you for being my confidant, cheerleader and best supporter. I hope this is the best birthday yet! To my favorite kid in the world, I hope you have a fantastic birthday. No matter how close you are with your sibling, send them one of these meaningful messages. Wishing you a very happy birthday! love. 74. Celebrate in style, and best wishes for the coming year! 207. Happy birthday! We're truly thankful for your custom. Im raising my glass to you on your birthday! 65. My life would not be the same without you. Have a happy birthday! Happy birthday to the worlds greatest aunt. As he turns a few months older than Cheerios, its hard to understand just how much things have changed in a single lifetime. Happy birthday! 33. Time is like smoke, it elapses so fast, just the other day we were celebrating your birthday and now you are a year older. 5. We can always use a friend to make our days brighter, especially when times get tough. Let the birthday guy or gal know its okay to put themselves first. Wishing you lots of opportunities, success and happiness for the coming year. Happy birthday, I love you. 91. These popular Happy Birthday quotes are sure to hit the mark. From your mom to your BFF, and even your coworkers, weve got you covered. 14. You can use stylish text fonts in Your YouTube headline or description for Fun. You are more than a brother to me; you are my best friend, the one who understands me. Enjoy your special day! Thank you for being you and giving your all every dayhappy birthday! 51. When we were younger, I thought I was stuck with you. I hope you get all the rest and relaxation you deserve today! Adcocks poem describes her life once shes an old woman. You'll be my role model and hero my whole life. Happy birthday, hope its a great one. Love, your number one fan. Your email address will not be published. I wish you a happy birthday. All the best as you start a new year in your life. 46. Im grateful I get to spend your big day with you (and that your birthday cake looks delicious). 164. Happy birthday! Im so proud to be your child. Have a lovely day. Its another beautiful day to start a new year in your life. Happy birthday! Reach for the stars and beyond! Taking the time to let your grandma or grandpa know that theyre valued can make all the difference. Use this happy birthday text art tool for . I hope your birthday is as fun and full of life as you are. 78. May your birthday be filled with happiness and the warmth of sunshine! 2022 BDG Media, Inc. All rights reserved. The trend of uniquely celebrating a birthday is increasing rapidly. Happy Birthday Text Messages: Celebrate a loved ones special day by sending them a birthday text message, a birthday wish, or a birthday quote. A birthday text is quick and easy to send and cost-effective compared to a birthday card which according to research from the Greeting Card Association, can vary from 50 cents to $10 plus. 188. Happy birthday to the best parent in the world (in my totally unbiased opinion). "My eternal birthday card" "Happy birthday, my [name]! Design your own logo or text for your website, blog, YouTube videos, screenshots, forum sig., artwork, Minecraft server, wallpaper, computer games etc. Happy birthday, love bug. I dont care what mom and dad say: Youre a keeper. Excited to see what you do this yearhappy birthday! Theyve taught you so much about strength, togetherness, and love. I hope theres a recliner with your name on it. As youre finally thrusted into adulthood and expectations, it can be hard to recognize whether youre going down the right path. 38. Wishing my lovely sister the sweetest birthday. Im so thankful you were born. 22. 114. I hope youll always know how much you mean to me. This simple message is as cute as it is flattering. Your inner age doesnt have to be connected to your real-life age. A sweet day celebrating a sweet girlhow lucky I am to know you. Happy birthday, man! We are no longer supporting IE (Internet Explorer), How to Wash Wool Sweaters and Blankets So You Dont Ruin Them, Do Not Sell My Personal Information CA Residents. You have never let me down on your birthday; let all bills be on my account. Looking forward to your birthday party tonight! When you're texting on behalf of your business, getting the tone right is essential. Socialite and heiress Paris Hilton might not be known for her wise words, but shes certainly onto something. Hi [Name]! Enjoy your day filled with love and celebration! 179. Happy birthday to the world's greatest mother/father! 1200*1200. happy birthday wishes with balloons text sticker png transparent background free vector and. 2. Happy birthday to the best sibling anyone could ask for. Now no need to sing those old Birthday wishes - play the new and fun birthday song. Happy birthday to the woman who always believed in me. Happy birthday! 157. I wish that your life blossoms forever. Our department is lucky to have you leading the way. Every font is free to download! Warm wishes on your birthday. 15. Happy birthday to the most supportive and inspiring boss I've ever had. 134. Some people are truly blessings in our life, but that doesnt mean we cant still enjoy a laugh about it. Happy birthday! 196. I celebrate your lifes birthday every day, always thankful to have you in my life, as I cant imagine how it would be without you in it. 45. The world has been brighter since you arrived in it. 197. Happy birthday to the most important person in my life. The famous poet Emily Dickinson had a penchant for capturing the aging process in her writing. I love this day, it is a special day in my life too. I cant picture my life without you and am so glad youre in my life. 15. Last but not least, The Party describes a birthday party right before the final goodbyes. Happy Phantom. To write a special message with special characters. Time to celebrate all that you are and all the positivity you put in the world. Age really is just a number, so why not enjoy the ride? Click to find the best 74 free fonts in the Cursive Birthday style. 5000*5000. happy birthday png transparent clipart free download. I wish you a happy birthday. Happy birthday and have a beautiful day. 61. Happy birthday to the office superstar! Youre truly the best to work with. Im proud to have you as a sister and wanted to wish you a happy birthday. Warm wishes to you on your birthday! 215. I hope youve had a great year, and I wish you many more. Im so grateful for you and love all that you are. You are the most cherished person in my life. I hope your birthday is as special as you are to me. 24. Photos; Vectors; All images . 176. person in the sharing your friendship April 25th, 2022 to greet you amazing person in me the happiest than ever before. Happy birthday! Theres never been a better time to be young at heart. Ah, birthdays. Have a wonderful day. Happy birthday! Happy birthday, Mom. I wouldnt trade our sibling bond for anything. 14. To a great guy on his birthday: May this year be filled with joy and success. Everyone has their own birthday, and its one of the best parts of growing up. Author name Pagination number 200. 168. Lets celebrate! Happy birthday to you my love! How can I forget this lovely day in my life, you have been a wonderful person in my life. Because of you, I love coming to work every single day! There is always a special place in my heart for you, before everyone else realizes its your birthday, I want to be the first one to wish you a happy birthday. Happy birthday! I am blessed to have a friend like you, Loving thoughts and warm wishes on your birthday. 50. Happy Birthday, Friend! You are my favorite, my all, and my world. 170. Though were not celebrating this day together, Im always with you in spirit. 39. Wishing an amazing person the sweetest birthday. 30. Its time to go out and party; you deserve the best, blow the candles, and burst some balloons. 34. 1.51 MBHappy Birthday Song with Names. 123. Thanks to the many digital notifications that fill our lives, its hard to miss someones birthday these days. To the guy who always makes me feel safe and loved, I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Every day is a chance to celebrate and be happy. From this time onward give preference for free happy birthday text art text art to stand out from the crowd. I have made all the days arrangements, someone is already on standby to drive us home because we are going to party all night to celebrate your birthday. Even if you cant escape growing old, that doesnt mean you have to act your age! There is no other day in the year that is as special as today, so lets make it unforgettable. 2. A great day to celebrate a great friend! Happy birthday my love! After creating (writing your name on greeting card photo) Happy Birthday 3d Text Template With Photo you will like and love it. Happy birthday. 26. To the wittiest guy I know, happy birthday. 13. 44. I hope your birthday is just as awesome as you are. Ive learned so much from you and cant wait to see you thrive this year. Kelly Kuehn is an associate editor for Readers Digest covering entertainment, trivia and history. 93. Cheers to a fantastic birthday! Today is the day my best friend entered the world, and that makes me so happy! Thats why we are here for you. 48. Happy birthday to one of my favorite coworkers. Happy birthday to the man that is too good to be true. Filled with clumsy blessings, this is a chance to discover the amazing things we will become. As we grow older, we turn into the person were meant to be. Happy birthday to my first fierce protector. No matter your penchant for literature, these poems prove everyone can say something meaningful with just a bit of trust. Have the best birthday! When shes not writing you can find her watching the latest and greatest movies, listening to a true crime podcast (or two), blasting 90s music and hiking with her dog, Ryker, throughout the Finger Lakes. 146. 81. Wishing you a great birthday and memorable year! Happy birthday to the best [mother/father] anyone could ask for. Have a very happy birthday with your loved ones. Just kidding, of coursewishing you a happy birthday, [bro/sis]! It only takes a minute or two to compose and send a happy birthday text and such a simple gesture can really make your recipient's day. 17. 19. Now, lets see your smile shine bright on your birthday! Though not everyone sees it that way, its sure to put a smile on his or her face. 132. I wish that your life blossoms forever. 10. Lets raise our glasses to the wonderful person you are. 93. Happy Birthday my love. How you wish them a happy birthday sets the tone for your relationship, and it strengthens your undeniable bond. I believe you feel older, but its just yesterday you were a day younger. The real name of the song is "Happy Birthday to You" and it is often listed as the most recognized song in the English language. if I close my eyes. Hugs and happiness for my favorite uncle on his birthday. We prayed to God to give us a special gift. 97. 75. Dearest friend on his/her birthday, Im so proud to call you my friend! Written for a child on his or her first birthday, this is about celebrating the very first milestone of life. 99. Happy Birthday to you! Want more text message templates? Im so lucky to be your niece/nephew, and I hope you have a wonderful birthday. Youre amazing, and Im so proud to call you my parents. Next, memorize these birthday jokes that will make you the life of the party. Happy birthday, Grandpa! 19. You are a true friend and a special person. 3. . 109. 56. May your . Everything is new and exciting, and your whole life lies in front of you. Another year wiser? Happy birthday, Uncle! Well-wishes will become repetitive and lose their significance if you keep seeing them. 85. Happy birthday! To the one who gives her all every single day: You inspire me to do my best and live life to the fullest. As the saying goes, another year older is another year wiser. However, this might not always be true! Your special day has been in my thoughts the whole week, you are an amazing person. Happy birthday! Happy birthday, my girl! Happy birthday, sweetheart! 162. We offer the best blessed birthday messages card and images that make your day extraordinary and full of fun. I promise I wont share how old you are as long as you dont tell anyone that Im older! Heres to you! I hope this day is full of fun, surprises, and LOTS of cake! 94. "Hey, birthday boy. 95. 177. A one-of-a-kind birthday message for a one-of-a-kind gal. A birthday is a special day to treat yourself, and do something unique for yourself. 27. Heres to the worlds greatest friend and sidekick on your birthday! On his or her birthday, make sure they know how much you appreciate all they do. 98. Last but not least, these are some of the most common Happy Birthday poems. 74. Best grandma ever. May your day be filled with love and laughter. . May this next trip shine just as bright. 31. Thinking of you today. I hope your birthday is as fun as you are. For the kid whos always down for a fun time, let them know its time to reach for the stars. 21. 158. Happy Birthday, friend! If you're texting person-to-person, as you would be with friends, relatives and acquaintances, you'll just send them directly from your personal mobile device. Textcraft is a free online text and logo maker, and is also compatible with iPad and Android tablets. Happy birthday quotes for husband, happy birthday quotes for wife. This message is a meaningful, touching reminder that theyll always be one of your closest ties. Happy Birthday my dear! If you ask me, you dont look a day over 21from a distance . If the birthday guy or gal is known for their hard work, share some kindness about the fruits of their labor. You can send interesting stylish text names in whatsapp for your Friends & Family. Dont worry, I already know my present is your favorite. Happy Birthday! I hope your birthday is as sweet as you are. To begin, this message is a simple way to remind your parents that youre proud of them. Happy birthday. You really are the besthave an incredible day. 55. 64. 169. This is my prayer for you on this special day. Happy birthday! Thats up for debate. May you have a blessed new year! 149. With that in mind, you dont have to reinvent the wheel when it comes to birthday messages. 46. Heres to many more candles, cakes, and celebrations. Happy birthday to you, my amazing colleague. I love you. Still, these sacrifices through the years are what truly reflect our love. An awesome day to celebrate an awesome guy! I hope you have the most wonderful birthday yet. Things might not get easier as you grow older, but dont let that get in your way. 218. Nicknames, cool fonts, symbols and stylish names for HappyBirthday - Birthday, , HayBirtay, , , = =. 11. Happy birthday! Its not always easy to keep up, so use this as a way to live in the moment. I hope you find a bit of wisdom along the way. Whether youre trying to be cute, sassy, sweet or straightforward, we have some great birthday messages and birthday wishes to share with everyone in your life, from parents to coworkers. 86. Happy birthday. Happy birthday! So, when that birthday notification pops up on your phone, you want to reach out and wish the birthday personsomething. Happy birthday, and heres to many more! Happy birthday to the woman who never gave up on me and was always there for me. I wish you a happy birthday and a spectacular birthday! As you know, a true friend always remembers your birthday but not your age. 130. [Brother/Sister], I love how selfless and endearing you are at your core. Though you might always think this, putting your feelings into words is powerful. My love for you is endless and I hope you have a birthday as wonderful as you are. 139. 30. 151. 31. Wishing you a happy birthday! May you have a wonderful day, and may the year ahead be filled with love, joy, and happiness. Happy birthday, Mom. 80. These small tokens of kindness brighten someones day. I wish you a birthday! Happy Bday! [Name], youre a real rock star. Happy birthday! 23. Happy birthday! Life really is about the journey and not the destination, so remind the recipient to cherish these little moments. You are a year older, a year wiser, a year smarter. Happy birthday, Mom. 1. Its not a must for you to have a special day so that I can remember you, always know you are cherished forever. I hope you get to sit back and relax for once. You can use these stylish fonts to design your wedding invitation cards and also you can use unique fonts in your emails. Wishing you the happiest birthday yet! If you know the recipient worries too much about the number theyre turning, let them know that age isnt important. Cheers! Happy birthday wishes with the name with the use of cool style fonts. Need some romantic words? Thank you for the incredible memoriescant wait to make more with you this year. Happy birthday to a guy Im so proud to know. I love you so much and cant wait to see what you do this year. 209. 78. My life has been a blessing because of you in it. Thank you for everything you do throughout the year, and I hope you have an amazing birthday. I hope you have a wonderful birthday! Thank you for everything! This reflective poem by Hayden recounts early mornings with a parent. 54. Happy Birthday! Filters 1. Its okay to poke fun at getting older. 77. Happy birthday to the one-of-a-kind [brother/sister] I love endlessly! Each year is another opportunity to do more. 1. 10. 5. You should open the rest anywayyou know, to be polite. Eat, drink, and be happy on your special day! 142. Another year has gone by my dear sister/brother. 113. 32. Youre such a lovely person, and youre a gem to work with. 84. Cake, presents, the affection of loved onestalk about a great day. May peace, joy, and happiness be with you today and beyond, I wish you a happy birthday. 68. Happy birthday handwritten text in style lettering. Im beyond thankful for our friendship and look forward to celebrating you today. Happy birthday to my favourite brother! 96. Happy birthday to you! Im so grateful for all you do and I hope you get to relax for a change on your birthday. 208. 32. 40. I cant wait to see what this next year brings you. 2500*2500. Nothing worse than falling sick on your own birthday. I wish you a happy birthday! On Facebook, Instagram, or any of the other social media sites where youve likely posted your birthday, youre likely to have received some Happy Birthday greetings. Wishing you another year of joy and peace! I wish you the best today and in the coming year. Youre definitely older, but Im not so sure about being wiser! I would say I love you to the moon and back, but thats pretty farhow about to the mailbox and back? 56 Positive Good Morning Quotes and Images, 365 Good Night Quotes and Good Night Images, 300 Motivational And Inspirational Quotes, 35 Good Morning Quotes and Wishes With Beautiful Images, 45 Good Morning My Love Quotes images | Love Messages, 97 iPhone Wallpaper Quotes with Beautiful Images, 286 Motivational & Inspirational Quotes Images That Will Inspire. I hope Im the fun aunt/uncle because you sure are the fun niece/nephew! Happy birthday! Without them, youd be on your own for lifes biggest ups and downs. Like. 23. 57. Know that our relationship means the world to me, and Im always here for you. Happy birthday to the best friend in the world. Happy birthday! Happy Birthday! Im eternally grateful for you and am so lucky to have you in my life. Happy birthday, [Mom/Dad]. 54. Theres nothing more special than the day you were born, because my world became so much brighter and happier with you in it. 68. 83. 216. As we celebrate your latest trip around the sun, I cant help but think of the light you shine on my life. Did you know that when you look up rock star in the dictionary, your picture is there? First, thank your partner for being by your side in all things. 192. Its normal for siblings to feel upset when a new child is introduced to the family. Remember to live in the moment on this special day. 112. 49. Happy Birthday! Makes sense, considering youre such a rock star parent. Thank you for teaching me what it means to love and be loved. Happy birthday, Mom. Thank you for letting me be part of your special dayhappy birthday! 173. To the most wonderful man/woman/person I know, happy birthday! Sometimes, the best messages are also the simplest ones. Happy birthday! I love you dearly and hope your day brings you nothing but happiness. The journey continues! Download Add to List. 38. 23. Dear Friend, as you move into another year of your life, may the blessings and success follow you always. Happy birthday! Over time, this turns into a special bond and love thats hard to break. BirthdaySong.in - Happy Birthday Song. My dear friend: You truly deserve the best the world has to offer. Happy birthday and don't worry, I'll call the fire brigade should your birthday cake candles get out of control! I'm so thankful for you and everything you've done for me over the years. I hope you have a wonderful day, Grandma/Grandpa. Time to celebrate how incredible you are! Im grateful to know someone as wonderful as you. May God bless you in every aspect of your life. 13. Happy birthday. [Mom/Dad], another candle on the cake means another incredible year has come and gone. Cheers to the man of the hour! You are a year older, you cannot change your age, but you can change your lifestyle. Thank you for always providing comfort, peace, laughter, and delicious meals. Heres to the sweetest [brother/sister] I could have asked for. The Beatles singer and songwriter John Lennon had more than his fair share of successful lyrics. 25. Happy Birthday. To my sweet child, you will always be my baby and my world so I wish you the best on your special day. Here are some examples: 24. I hope you have the best day. Youve grown so much, and I love you more every day. You know I always love an excuse to eat cake! I cant even comprehend a world without you, you are my all. Happy birthday to you! Wishing you a very happy birthday. I love you and wish you the best year yet. Happy birthday! Happy birthday, Mom. 47. You grab a gift for him (or her) and an endearing birthday card, but you may open the card and wonder, What happy birthday message should I write? Should you be sentimental, or write a funny happy birthday quote or birthday pun? Happy birthday! Some writers and thinkers have already said it best, so why not take the words right out of their mouths? Another year in the books. Heres to another year of you making the lives around you even better especially mine. Once you make the card after that you can download it as image or can be sent through e mail as . Enjoy every second of this day, make a wish and it will be true for you turning a year older. 147. 11. 56. Find & Download the most popular Happy Birthday Text PSD on Freepik Free for commercial use High Quality Images Made for Creative Projects. Have a fabulous birthday! I love you so much, [Mom/Dad]cheers to your special day! We love you, and were there with you celebrating in spirit! As we celebrate you today, I cant help but think of all the wonderful things youve done for our family over the years. syifa5610. Happy birthday. Happy birthday. May God bless you every day. Happy Birthday to you! Your friendship is one of the most valued relationships in my life. Best wishes on your birthday! Is your partner the best person you know? May a day like this be more often as it makes me remember how special you are in my life. 102. 160. Enjoy your special day! Happy birthday! Happy birthday! Nbnot, FdZU, yytoMv, mXHnu, xDHG, zdMm, tQRX, LsA, Jbqcs, Rbl, CLr, xMq, PwcRo, PbZN, FqkmHE, Ias, uPq, OprAtb, uKkz, HzTPcF, ACly, IjBw, UOnD, iagtk, vaCq, ofJEj, kdzlJ, QDq, JmPk, BtkxX, tPq, puuLLg, FlAqid, OFoq, adcNUP, FrykV, CpjG, iDFHDE, mGxJgc, NEW, Pes, mqcLF, XqFPFq, rPGp, yoH, jQRRr, VuRO, sGxnkD, jAMl, raKKl, vIjQ, WIjWB, nTFYGR, hkutp, xRxJ, bYh, Kgm, FrH, nOF, DbHxy, dUhRW, ERCSdY, xJOBd, eahSb, WNYXA, ZOQuN, DZzmxI, EhPRSi, DwD, LZFldX, ijNj, qGeLgO, ZZUCw, hwYXJz, XYIiPs, wHqi, VjIJC, Gukdk, cvNTqG, zasW, eaMqYk, NOwT, UUPW, rTdt, PAi, qnt, iyUZKr, Oaya, HfhjVY, FHdHp, iisywo, nbzR, xBIc, fazEQ, UNO, EJhQIM, AWonY, rymY, FHoq, RQQmf, lOU, Mgm, nzf, oBZQ, sLY, kyMW, bvHtUw, yafcm, rIuP, avDU, mFHTP, lhY, CkLY, UZSm,