This car always seems to need something done to it. New Control arms Both of the Sonatas engines are competitive. The Sonatas road manners are similar to those of the Toyota Camry, which has the smoothest ride in the segment. The Sonata aims more at luxury than sportiness, though it lacks the chassis sophistication of the car that does this best, the Toyota Camry. Navigation, a 360-watt audio system and a power sunroof are optional on the Sport and Limited. Prices breaking records. 164 horsepower @ 6,200 rpm Start shopping with confidence, today. LOTS OF DENTS, AND NEED BODY WORK BUT ENGINE RUNS GREAT! I hope this car lasts forever. We take each vehicle we test through the mundane parking, lane-changing, backing up, cargo space and loading as well as the essential acceleration, braking, handling, interior quiet and comfort, build quality, materials quality, reliability. Back here on Earth, the 2.4-liter inline 4-cylinder engine will carry the bulk of 2015 Sonata sales and for good reason. My 2008 Hyundai Santa Fee limited with 44,000 miles rear lap seatbelt strap broke in two pieces when my 75 pound dog was buckled in with the seatbelt going to her harness. SEL and higher trims gain heated front seats, SiriusXM, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. For comparisons sake, a 2014 Honda Accord sedan base model starts at about $22,800 and a base Toyota Camry at $23,200. Once unrivaled at offering numerous features at a great price, Hyundai suddenly finds itself scrambling to make the 2018 Hyundai Tucson the unbeatable bargain it once was. Top-line Limited models get a heated steering wheel, the 1.6-liter turbo engine (also standard on the Value trim) and an 8-way-power passenger seat. Looking somewhat like a miniaturized Hyundai Sonata, the 2012 Hyundai Elantra sedan definitely outclasses just about everything in its segment, yet its low price, feature-laden standard-equipment list and large interior defy the compact-car image. Kelley Blue Book users rate the 2018 Hyundai Tucson reliability 5 out of 5 stars, which is far above average for a vehicle of its class. ELECTRIC CHAIR LASTED ONLY UNTIL ABOUT 5 OR 6 YRS. We love the ride and the safety features! Placing the drive-mode select into Sport mode makes the engine, throttle and transmission more responsive, but not more powerful. The easy way to buy a Hyundai online, Hyundai Click to Buy makes shopping from home fast and convenient. The optional 1.6-liter turbocharged engine is strong off the line, but then seems to fade just when we need it to shine, namely during passing and merging maneuvers. 2018 Mercedes-Benz AMG CLA 45 4MATIC Premium Coupe/59k Miles/New Shape. The back seat is a lot more spacious for tall people and other passengers however. The bearings may wear prematurely. Youll pay just over $25,000 for the top-of-the-line Limited with the four cylinder and $27,000 with the V6. This is my 2nd one my 1st was a 2012 Santa Fe Se. Your certified great deal is waiting. All of the controls are within easy reach, and the blue-tinted gauges are easy to read, though they can wash out in bright sunlight. When it comes to looks, the 2010 Hyundai Sonata is a fairly generic interpretation of the modern sedan. Learn more about the 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe. If you opt for the Ultimate package on the 2018 Tucson Limited, youll be looking at about $35,000 worth of compact SUV. See Full Specs for All 2016 Hyundai Elantra Styles, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CA Residents Only). The top-line Limited is decked out with automatic climate control, leather upholstery, heated front seats, a sunroof, and an Infinity sound system with a 6-disc CD changer. The GLS offers a Preferred Equipment Package, which adds Bluetooth, fog lights, steering-wheel-mounted audio controls, 8-way power drivers seat, a retractable cargo cover (Touring model only), and 16-inch alloy wheels. The Eco trim benefits from aerodynamic enhancements in the name of fuel economy. Get 2012 Hyundai Sonata values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. make and model. I just sold it with 225,000 miles for $4500. The Used 2018 Hyundai Tucson SEL is priced between $16,590 and$24,998 with odometer readings between 14450 and101593 miles. Does it serve the purpose for which it was built? Automatically start car from residence! Get 2012 Hyundai Elantra values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. The sedans 4-cylinder engine is also available as a PZEV (partial zero-emissions vehicle) variant. A new 1.6-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder engine mated to a new 7-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission also debuts in the 2015 Hyundai Sonata. The 2009 Sonatas base engine is Hyundais second-generation dual-overhead cam Theta II 2.4-liter four-cylinder. For 2012, the Elantra Touring wagon soldiers on with its 138-horsepower 4-cylinder, and the choice of a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission. VERY AWESOME CAR AND I WILL MISS IT. The move expands a recall that began with just a few hundred cars in March. New oil change Over the next couple years, though, the Sonata would begin losing ground in the segment as many of its best-selling competitors underwent complete redesigns. These trims also feature Hyundais 3-mode Driver Selectable Steering Mode that offers varying degrees of feedback depending on your style of driving. The sport-oriented SE adds cloth seats with leather bolsters, fog lights, a rear spoiler, 17-inch alloy wheels, stiffer shocks and larger stabilizer bars. Heated steering wheel. To give yourself the best idea of what folks in your area are paying for the 2015 Hyundai Sonata, be sure to check out the Kelley Blue Book Fair Purchase Price. I just sold it with 225,000 miles for $4500. Get 2007 Hyundai Sonata values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. With fuel efficiency being the focal point of the 1.6-liter, it offers up the least amount of power with 177 horsepower and 195 lb-ft of torque. And in addition to big savings, youll also have total peace of mind thanks to an industry-leading 10-Yr./100K-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty. He began his career in 2000 as Kelley Blue Books first in-house automotive reviewer. Get 0.9% APR for up to 36 months with Hyundai Certified Used Vehicles. It's a great car with lots of features for the price, and deserves more recognition than it gets. Start shopping with confidence, today. VENTILATED FRONT SEATS A segment first, the 2016 Hyundai Elantra GT can be equipped with leather front seats that heat in the winter and cool on sweltering summer days. The Elantra sedans 6-speed automatic transmission shifts as smoothly and accurately as any weve tested. Some minor exterior cosmetic issues but nothing too bad, 78k miles and no issues so far, bought it with 47k, been driving it for +4 years now. A new Value Edition package for SE models adds a sunroof, 16-inch alloy wheels, heated front seats and proximity key, among other features. Try finding that on a Honda Civic or Dodge Dart. In a nod to improved fuel economy, Hyundai has added its 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine to the SE and Limited trims. I replaced the motors on all 5 windows, as the ones with the car were not working - all within 13 months. Hyundai Click to Buy. We think youll like the 2010 Hyundai Sonata if youre looking for a comfortable, roomy mid-size sedan that wont break the budget. According to the experts at Kelley Blue Book, the 2018 Hyundai Tucson scores 4.3 out of 5 stars. The GLS model comes with air conditioning, cruise control, cloth upholstery, power accessories, CD stereo with six speakers, XM Satellite Radio, and 16-inch steel wheels. The sedan models have six airbags, while the 5-door GT versions add a seventh for the drivers knees. Theres the Sport, which gives you the more powerful 2.0-liter 4-cylinder, or the Limited, which adds more luxury, but keeps the less powerful engine. Yes, its the third fuel line leak recall for some 2013-14 Sonatas. iPod InterfaceOne of our favorite features of the Sonata is its standard iPod Interface. If you are looking for a third-gen Tucson, I'd strongly suggest looking at the 2016-18 models, anything with the 1.6 turbo engine. The redesigned Sonata debuted for the 2006 model year with relevant styling, class-competitive powertrains and a new feeling of refinement, along with every bit of the price-feature value that once was Hyundais sole reason for being. If you own one of these cars, well give you a moment to go outside and scream. All of the controls are within easy reach, and the blue-tinted gauges are easy to read, though they can wash out in bright sunlight. model year. Our editors drive and evaluate hundreds of new cars every single year, turning thousands of miles and countless hours behind the wheel into helpful reviews, ratings, and comparisons. By .css-x0x854{font-family:"Montserrat",sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:600;letter-spacing:0.5px;color:#000000;line-height:16px;line-height:24px;}KBB Editors. For a small-crossover SUV, the 2018 Hyundai Tucson is remarkably quiet inside. The only other notable options are a Bluetooth wireless cell phone link and a navigation system with voice control. This V6 is only available with the five-speed automatic transmission. New AC compressor and refrigerant Three engine choices are available for the non-hybrid 2015 Hyundai Sonata sedan models: a 2.0-liter turbocharged inline-4, a 2.4-liter inline-4, and an all-new 1.6-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder. The system is standard on SE, Limited and GT trims. In fact, we found the SE tended to pound over tar strips at low speeds, making it the model wed least recommend. I JUST SOLD MY CAR TO THE JUNKYARD AFTER HAVING IT FOR 12 YEARS! On the road, the 2010 Hyundai Sonata is smooth and comfortable. Simply approach the vehicle with the fob in hand (or pocket), stand behind the vehicle for a few seconds and the tailgate automatically opens. The 2012 Hyundai Elantras interior is beautifully styled, but suffers from somewhat low-end plastics on the doors and switches. The 2022 Hyundai Tucson is on no ones list of the best off-road SUVs, but that doesnt mean Tucson buyers dont want some of the go-anywhere looks that lead many buyers to the non-car side of the dealership. It is a low profile car but I did not expect this bad. car good on the thirst system of gas. Also standard are upscale features such as keyless entry, Bluetooth wireless connectivity, aluminum-alloy wheels, and a 172-watt 6-speaker AM/FM/CD/satellite radio with USB/iPod inputs. Unlike the Elantra, the Mazda3 and Ford Focus dont exclude desirable options (such as navigation) should you opt for a manual transmission. Note: 2017 Hyundai Tucson, Sonata Hybrid. Our Expert Ratings come from hours of both driving and number crunching to make sure that you choose the best car for you. This car is very reliable and fuel efficient, We definitely love it!!!!!! New oil change However, the volume story doesnt extend in all directions and, due to the sedans sharply-raked rear window and C-pillars, taller rear-seat passengers may find themselves wanting more headroom. Having a salvage vehicle auto insurance is extremely high. To find out if the 2015 Sonata is the right car for you, check out the pros and cons, trims, specs and options at Kelley Blue Book. Now living in Montana, Joe continues to enjoy driving and learning about new cars. The Honda Accord and Toyota Camry are best sellers for a reason, offering loads of space and, perhaps most importantly, legendary reliability at a reasonable price. This can cause the engine to stall during [], The Hyundai Tucson has been completely redesigned for 2022, and the compact SUV features its broadest lineup yet. It is sized like most of its competitors, and it has a large greenhouse to accommodate a lot of interior space. Both of the Sonatas engines are competitive. 2.4-liter in-line 4175 horsepower @ 6000 rpm (ULEV)168 horsepower @ 6000 rpm (SULEV)168 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4000 rpm (ULEV)163 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4000 rpm (SULEV)EPA city/highway fuel economy: 21/32 (manual), 22/32 (automatic), 3.3-liter V6249 horsepower @ 6000 rpm 229 lb.-ft. of torque @ 4500 rpmEPA city/highway fuel economy: 19/29. The 2016 Hyundai Elantra gets 27 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway. The 2016 Hyundai Elantra compact sedan adds a new Value Edition on the SE trim, while the Sport trim has its leather seating and sunroof deleted. These prices are thousands less than a comparably equipped Toyota Camry, Honda Accord or Chevy Malibu. In his off time, Joe collects and restores classic 1970s American cars. Even if its not best-in-class roomy, the comfortable rear seat works just fine, and the cargo areas adjustable floor also includes storage for the cargo cover. Get 2013 Hyundai Sonata values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. New tires all around LX 06 Sonata ! 187,500 MILES BUT CAN GO UP TO 250K IF NOT 300K I BELIEVE. For those looking for a more subdued look, the Elantra Touring blends simplicity with elegance and features 16-inch alloys when the GLS Preferred Package box is checked. On the Sonata Sport 2.0T, the trim level you go with dictates different exterior styling cues, including the front and rear fascia . According to the experts at Kelley Blue Book, the 2016 Hyundai Elantra scores 4.2 out of 5 stars. Yes, its the third fuel line leak recall for some 2013-14 Sonatas. Before any car earns its KBB rating, it must prove itself to be better (or worse) than the other cars its competing against as it tries to get you to spend your money buying or leasing. I absolutely enjoy chucking my Tucson around corners (even more so on summer tires and coilovers). Our cars keep, supposedly, getting safer. But perhaps the quietest one has been the renaissance of the []. Don't listen to the negative press on the Tucson. Whatever you call it, the curves and swoops combine elegantly with sweeping headlights and taillights, looking upscale without feeling gaudy or over the top. It is a very basic but a dependable vehicle However, I have accidentally locked my keys inside on 3 occasions. To find out if the 2006 Sonata is the right car for you, check out the pros and cons, trims, specs and options at Kelley Blue Book. Our Expert Ratings come from hours of both driving and number crunching to make sure that you choose the best car for you. We are in our 80's and only drive locally. .css-1k9s640{font-family:"Montserrat",sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:600;letter-spacing:0.5px;color:#000000;line-height:16px;line-height:18px;margin-right:8px;}Showing 6 of 832 reviews. Your certified great deal is waiting. Get 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Also included are a USB port and an auxiliary input jack to plug in other types of MP3 players. Get 2011 Hyundai Sonata values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. The Elantra Limited sedan features stylish 17-inch alloy wheels, as well as body-color side mirrors with integrated turn signals, front fog lights and a power glass sunroof. Automakers pledging to go all-electric. The comfortable interior features some higher-end soft-touch materials, but theres also some low-end-feeling plastic on the doors and switches. The 2012 Hyundai Elantra gets 23 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway. The tires are always low and I get flat tires very often. Hyundais Elantra SE and Limited sedans for 2016 both get a 145-horsepower 1.8-liter 4-cylinder engine, while Elantra Sport and Elantra GT employ a 173-horsepower 2.0-liter 4-cylinder. Hyundai says the 2016 Elantras "Fluidic Sculpture" design evokes water flowing around rocks. New tires all around (Whether that purpose is commuting efficiently to and from work in the city, keeping your family safe, making you feel like youve made it to the top or that youre on your way or making you feel like youve finally found just the right partner for your lifestyle.). The Elantra sedans 1.8-liter engine can muster only 145 horsepower, yet when teamed with the available 6-speed automatic, performs on par with other compacts in the field. Road and engine noise arent very intrusive, but the Sonata isnt as quiet as the best in the class. Although now a freelancer, Joe remains a dedicated part of the KBB team, providing reviews that are both informative and easy to digest. Automakers pledging to go all-electric. We require new ratings every time an all-new vehicle or a new generation of an existing vehicle comes out. I live in the Midwest so this could be why its not a good fit maybe for me. Mechanically, it's been trouble-free. The ease at which you can lock your keys inside. 2003 HUMMER H2 LUX PKG AIR SUSPENSION 6.0L V8 AWD BEAUTIFUL 100K MILES. A half-step up from that is the SEL Plus, which adds blind-spot monitoring, proximity key, leather seating and an 8-inch navigation touch screen with Infinity audio. We comprehensively experience and analyze every new SUV, car, truck, or minivan for sale in the U.S. and compare it to its competitors. Split-Folding Rear SeatWe also like the Sonatas standard 60/40 split folding rear seat. Although the Sonata competes in the mid-size sedan category, the EPA actually groups it in the "Large Car" category due to its generous interior space. Ugly on the outside but over 6000$ under the covers. Now living in Montana, Joe continues to enjoy driving and learning about new cars. Nothing else under $100K feels this natural. New tires all around EPA city/highway fuel economy: 25/30 mpg (FWD), 24/28 mpg (AWD). Went through three sets of tires. Must drive. Road and engine noise arent very intrusive, but the Sonata isnt as quiet as the best in the class. Feedback from the electric-assisted power steering still feels a bit vague at times, but its better than previous iterations. The 2006 Hyundai Sonata gets 21 mpg in the city and 30 mpg on the highway. On one occasion (it was frigid weather) locked my keys inside (subsequently my cell phone and wallet were also inside) causing me much distress. After being redesigned for the 2015 model year, the Sonata finally boasts an interior thats capable of taking on the competition. Oddly, the Value model offers the better 1.6-liter turbo engine but not the SEL Plus 8-inch navigation system or Infinity audio. Although now a freelancer, Joe remains a dedicated part of the KBB team, providing reviews that are both informative and easy to digest. Also gets great gas mileage. New Control arms LOTS OF DENTS, AND NEED BODY WORK BUT ENGINE RUNS GREAT! Options are few on the 2009 Hyundai Sonata, although much of the top-of-the-line Limiteds equipment can be ordered for the lower line models. I do take it to the shop to do oil change as needed and keep up pn the nick nacks. Minor exterior paint issues on side mirrors. Kelley Blue Book users rate the 2015 Hyundai Sonata reliability 5 out of 5 stars, which is far above average for a vehicle of its class. Our editors drive and live with a given vehicle. Hyundai has recalled more than 239,000 2019-2022 Accent and 2021-2023 Elantra cars to fix potentially dangerous seatbelt components. Check back with us soon. Last years update carries over to the 2010 model and is meant to hold customers attention until the debut of the all-new and much sleeker 2011 Sonata. Hoping it lasts many more years. The Sonata gets a comprehensive and much needed mid-cycle update for 2009. And in addition to big savings, youll also have total peace of mind thanks to an industry-leading 10-Yr./100K-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty. And in addition to big savings, youll also have total peace of mind thanks to an industry-leading 10-Yr./100K-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty. Plenty of trunk space, ac and heating work well, Well put together. You still have to get this []. New Control arms (Whether that purpose is commuting efficiently to and from work in the city, keeping your family safe, making you feel like youve made it to the top or that youre on your way or making you feel like youve finally found just the right partner for your lifestyle.). To find out what consumers are paying for the Hyundai Sonata right now, we suggest you check the cars Fair Purchase Prices before heading to the dealership. favorite this post Dec 6 2003 Buick Le Sabre 2013 Hyundai Elantra GLS 4dr Sedan Yes, its the third fuel line leak recall for some 2013-14 Sonatas. If you have the extra cash, go for the upgrade. Before any car earns its KBB rating, it must prove itself to be better (or worse) than the other cars its competing against as it tries to get you to spend your money buying or leasing. It can be ordered with a five-speed manual or five-speed automatic transmission with manual shift capability. Start shopping with confidence, today. If you own one of these cars, well give you a moment to go outside and scream. To find out if the 2012 Elantra is the right car for you, check out the pros and cons, trims, specs and options at Kelley Blue Book. All Sonatas have an admirable array of standard safety features, including dual front airbags, front side airbags, curtain side airbags, antilock brakes with brake assist, traction control, electronic stability control, and active front head restraints. Also included are a USB port and an auxiliary input jack to plug in other types of MP3 players. Gas is great with this car. The Elantra sedan delivers the 2012 Hyundai Elantra fashion statement, awash in flowing, fluid lines, deeply-sculptured wheel arches and side body panels, and an aggressive grille and headlamp treatment. Owners of the vehicle give it 4.6 out of 5 stars. It's scary to drive. The underbanked represented 14% of U.S. households, or 18. For 2016, the Elantra GT hatchback receives a bold new trapezoidal grille and front-end treatment, as well as new 17-inch alloy wheels. And for even bulkier items, the Elantra Touring is up to the task as it offers 65.3 cubic feet of cargo volume with rear seats folded down. The 2012 Hyundai Elantra continues to offer the consumer a tremendous value, combining elegant good looks, a long list of standard equipment and an industry-leading 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. The 2009 Hyundai Sonata gets 22 mpg in the city and 32 mpg on the highway. .css-1k9s640{font-family:"Montserrat",sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:600;letter-spacing:0.5px;color:#000000;line-height:16px;line-height:18px;margin-right:8px;}Showing 6 of 189 reviews. Instead, the Elantra continues to add value and style, with a bold new front end on the Elantra GT 5-door, and segment exclusive features such as ventilated front seats. Get 2020 Hyundai Kona values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Transmission choices include a 6-speed manual standard on the SE, Sport and GT hatchback. Although it has slightly less horsepower (145 vs. 148), the Elantras PZEV engine is as clean-burning as some hybrid vehicles. Very comfortable to drive and safe fun to drive. The 2012 Hyundai Elantra sedan typically costs about $1,000 less than similar editions of the Nissan Sentra, Toyota Corolla and Honda Civic. Hyundais 2016 Elantra compact sedan has set the bar high, but many competitors have raised the bar even higher, particularly in the areas of interior plastics and color. 187,500 MILES BUT CAN GO UP TO 250K IF NOT 300K I BELIEVE. Those who have a checking or savings account, but also use financial alternatives like check cashing services are considered underbanked. Car has no problem. Fold-down seats augment the large trunk in the sedan and Coupe, and if you haul extra gear but dont want an SUV, the hatchback-only GT is a good pick. 80, 100k car do that is so amazing?" The Hyundai Elantra Touring wagon, however, is carried over from the 2011 model year looks and all but continues to offer roomy versatility in addition to value. The sedan looks like a high-priced midsize, while the sporty 5-door GT offers improved versatility without sacrificing efficiency or comfort. No flailing arms or legs required to activate the Tucsons power tailgate. I've changed the battery once (still had the OEM one), new brakes and tires, and oil changes, that's about it. We appreciate the fact that Hyundai has provided plenty of bins and cubbies to hold small items like cell phones and iPods. [], The 2022 Hyundai Elantra N will start just under $32,000 when it rolls into dealerships early next year. Owners of the vehicle give it 4.6 out of 5 stars. We ask all the right questions about the interior, the exterior, the engine and powertrain, the ride and handling, the features, the comfort, and of course, about the price. The rebirth of the compact pickup. Rather than pulling random numbers out of the air or off some meaningless checklist, KBBs editors rank a vehicle to where it belongs in its class. The cars may have defective seatbelt pretensioners that can explode in the event of an accident, sending shrapnel into the passenger cabin. 2015 hyundai sonata 2. Bought the 2011 hatchback/wagon used after reading solid reviews. Be sure to check the Kelley Blue Book Fair Purchase Price to see what others are actually paying for the Hyundai Elantra in your area. Car is still like new, paint is still beautiful, has great small car handling, yet so much space. I love the moon roof. The only engine offered in the 2012 Hyundai Elantra sedan is a 1.8-liter 4-cylinder that produces 148 horsepower and 131 lb-ft of torque. Check out all the latest Hyundai models in the USA with price details of 2022 and 2023 vehicles. The base 2010 Hyundai Sonata GLS has a Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting just under $19,500 when equipped with a manual transmission and four-cylinder engine, and slightly over $20,500 when outfitted with an automatic. This is my 2nd one my 1st was a 2012 Santa Fe Se. Those who favor comfort should go with an SE or Limited sedan, while fans of a firm suspension and more agile cornering should look to the 5-door GT. We appreciate the fact that Hyundai has provided plenty of bins and cubbies to hold small items like cell phones and iPods. leading 10-Yr./100K-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty. Our cars keep, supposedly, getting safer. Pricing for the 2015 Hyundai Sonata opens up near $22,000 for the base SE model while the Sport will set you back about $24,000. The automatic comes with an Eco mode to further enhance fuel economy, and a manual-shifting mode for a bit of added sport. Great car, comfortable and drives well. $1,900 (Columbus, Ohio) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. A cable is provided to plug in your iPod and charge it, and you can control your iPod through the radio. Thats my favorite part of this car and if you arent going to drive often or you dont live in an area with snowy weather and rough roads this car may be better for you. I love this car. Get 0.9% APR for up to 36 months with Hyundai Certified Used Vehicles. All-wheel drive is available on every trim level, but optional equipment doesnt show up until you reach the Limited trims Ultimate package. Base Tucson SE, SEL and SEL Plus models get a 2.0-liter naturally aspirated 4-cylinder and 6-speed automatic transmission, which is a bit of a dog. When all that dust settles, we have our ratings. By .css-x0x854{font-family:"Montserrat",sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:600;letter-spacing:0.5px;color:#000000;line-height:16px;line-height:24px;}KBB Editors. We think youll like the 2009 Hyundai Sonata if youre looking for a comfortable, roomy mid-size sedan that wont break the budget. The GLS model comes with air conditioning, cruise control, cloth upholstery, power accessories, CD stereo with six speakers, XM Satellite Radio, and 16-inch steel wheels. The Sonata aims more at luxury than sportiness, though it lacks the chassis sophistication of the car that does this best, the Toyota Camry. We take each vehicle we test through the mundane parking, lane-changing, backing up, cargo space and loading as well as the essential acceleration, braking, handling, interior quiet and comfort, build quality, materials quality, reliability. We found much to like in the Tucsons 7-speed twin-clutch automatic transmission that delivered quick, smooth shifts and helped our test vehicle achieve a respectable 30 mpg on the highway. $0 $10k $20k $30k $100k avg: $7,535. Hyundai and Kia have recalled more than 120,000 vehicles total from eight models because of a transmission problem that can leave drivers stranded. One of the Sonatas key selling points is its impressive equipment list. I average about 26-28 mpg generally or if Im on the highway close to 35 mpg. Some silly design errors, for example changing the third stop bulb, major job and others, Window button sticks a little for driver door, The car has been barely driven in the last few years i had it but the few trips i took ot on been great. It isnt nimble, though, not even the SE model with its stiffer suspension settings. Get 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. I live in the Midwest so this could be why its not a good fit maybe for me. Does it serve the purpose for which it was built? Trunk space is larger than with most competitors and 60/40 split-folding rear seats make it easy to transport bulky items. Kelley Blue Book users rate the 2016 Hyundai Elantra reliability 5 out of 5 stars, which is far above average for a vehicle of its class. In all models, the steering is somewhat slow, but braking is predictable and worry-free. great on gas im just smitten !!! 151 lb-ft of torque @ 4,000 rpm New brakes, rotors alignment I added the shade, a retractable shade mounted on the interior @ $56.99. It offers significantly better power, at the expense of only a moderate hit to fuel economy. Best running/driving car I have. Over the next couple years, though, the Sonata would begin losing ground in the segment as many of its best-selling competitors underwent complete redesigns. To find out if the 2018 Tucson is the right car for you, check out the pros and cons, trims, specs and options at Kelley Blue Book. Youll find more power in the Kia Sportage SX and better handling from the Mazda CX-5. yesterday 2017 Hyundai Elantra. Life as a midsize sedan automatically means competing against the likes of the Honda Accord, Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima, Ford Fusion, and Chevrolet Malibu. The cars are all powered by 2.0-liter inline 4-cylinder engines, which may have defective rod bearings. Additionally, we reassess those ratings when a new-generation vehicle receives a mid-cycle refresh basically, sprucing up a car in the middle of its product cycle (typically, around the 2-3 years mark) with a minor facelift, often with updates to features and technology. 8-INCH TOUCH SCREENOne of the optional features we recommend springing for, the 8-inch color touch screen houses navigation, a rearview camera, and media interfaces like Bluetooth and SiriusXM radio. Needs some TLC on exterior, but not that bad. 2023 Hyundai SANTA CRUZ. Auxiliary audio and a USB input jack are now standard on all trims. The 2015 Hyundai Sonata gets 25 mpg in the city and 37 mpg on the highway. The tires are always low and I get flat tires very often. Wind, road and engine noise are impressively contained and the well-sorted suspension delivers a composed ride even over unpaved roads. Get 0.9% APR for up to 36 months with Hyundai Certified Used Vehicles. Your certified great deal is waiting. The sensible dash offers big vents, simple instrumentation, and buttons and knobs for climate and audio controls. Very durable . Before any car earns its KBB rating, it must prove itself to be better (or worse) than the other cars its competing against as it tries to get you to spend your money buying or leasing. Fun little car with decent interior space, Provided by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Hyundai Widens Elantra, Accent Seatbelt Recall, Hyundai Elantra N Priced About $32K Nearly $5K Over Honda Civic Si. ELECTRIC CHAIR LASTED ONLY UNTIL ABOUT 5 OR 6 YRS. All-new for the 2015 model year, Hyundais midsize sedan sports new looks both inside and out. 4l hybrid with 35,333 miles has a broken front driver's side strut spring. 195 lb-ft of torque @ 1,500-4,500 rpm YES ESSENTIALS STAIN PROTECTION Dealer has been contacted regarding repair and they cannot inspect car till dec. After research this looks the same as nhtsa campaign number: 15v629000 (suspension). The comfort level varies widely, however, depending on wheel size. Fuel pump went out at 90,000. This is the 5-speed MT. The 2015 Hyundai Sonata SE undercuts segment heavyweight sedans from Honda and Toyota by $825 and $1,275, respectively. Get 0.9% APR for up to 36 months with Hyundai Certified Used Vehicles. 2023 Hyundai SONATA . Additionally, we reassess those ratings when a new-generation vehicle receives a mid-cycle refresh basically, sprucing up a car in the middle of its product cycle (typically, around the 2-3 years mark) with a minor facelift, often with updates to features and technology. "Sinc Having a salvage vehicle auto insurance is extremely high. When all that dust settles, we have our ratings. The Sonata Hybrid lives on for 2015 virtually untouched from the 2014 model before a refresh comes for 2016. We take each vehicle we test through the mundane parking, lane-changing, backing up, cargo space and loading as well as the essential acceleration, braking, handling, interior quiet and comfort, build quality, materials quality, reliability. Youd be surprised what you can learn by hauling a dirt bike, hunting for a wayward sippy cup, or just packing the trunk full of groceries. The 2016 Hyundai Elantra sedan has two upgrade paths from the base SE model. Automakers pepper us with advertisements for new safety technologies daily, and seemingly every other ad includes a car stopping itself from hitting a child while its driver is [], Hyundai has recalled about 215,000 Sonata sedans from model years 2013 and 2014 to fix a possible fuel line leak. (Whether that purpose is commuting efficiently to and from work in the city, keeping your family safe, making you feel like youve made it to the top or that youre on your way or making you feel like youve finally found just the right partner for your lifestyle.). HEATED REAR SEATSThe 2012 Hyundai Elantra Limited sedans standard heated rear seats are a feature you wont find on any other car in this segment. The SE model features a rear spoiler and 17-inch aluminum wheels with low-profile performance tires. Ugly on the outside but over 6000$ under the covers. If you own one of these cars, well give you a moment to go outside and scream. Hyundai has recalled more than 239,000 2019-2022 Accent and 2021-2023 Elantra cars to fix potentially dangerous seatbelt components. Thats pretty favorable next to the Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4 and Nissan Rogue, and is nearly identical to the Ford Escape. Prone to flat tires, not suitable for tall people. Warranty 10 yrs/100k Miles - Drivetrain Warranty; KEY FEATURES INCLUDE Navigation, Power Liftgate, Heated Driver It can be matched with either a 6-speed manual or 6-speed automatic with Shiftronic for those drivers who want to shift their own gears on occasion. Rather than pulling random numbers out of the air or off some meaningless checklist, KBBs editors rank a vehicle to where it belongs in its class. Oh and, bad engine boo, Have had my car towed 3 times in 5 months to dealership where I was greeted with grief. The affected models include: 2021-2022 Hyundai Santa Fe 2021-2022 Hyundai Sonata 2021-2022 Hyundai Veloster N 2022 Hyundai Elantra N 2022 Hyundai Kona N 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz 2021-2023 Kia K5 2021-2022 Kia [], More pedestrians have been killed by cars every year since 2009, and 75% of those fatal accidents have occurred at night. The Elantra Touring retains the powertrain from yesteryear, consisting of a 2.0-liter, 4-cylinder that is mated to either a 5-speed manual or 4-speed automatic transmission. The big grille, flowing lines and LED-accented headlights bring it into the same fold as the Hyundai Santa Fe and Santa Fe Sport very good company. The affected models include: 2021-2022 Hyundai Santa Fe 2021-2022 Hyundai Sonata 2021-2022 Hyundai Veloster N 2022 Hyundai Elantra N 2022 Hyundai Kona N 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz 2021-2023 Kia K5 2021-2022 Kia [], More pedestrians have been killed by cars every year since 2009, and 75% of those fatal accidents have occurred at night. The Sport models cost about $21,000, and Limited models come in at about $22,500. We're sorry, our experts haven't reviewed this car yet. (Whether that purpose is commuting efficiently to and from work in the city, keeping your family safe, making you feel like youve made it to the top or that youre on your way or making you feel like youve finally found just the right partner for your lifestyle.). Bumper guard under front end is plastic and fell off at 50,000 miles. Also updated for 2009 is Hyundais Lambda 3.3-liter V6. I've changed the battery once (still had the OEM one), new brakes and tires, and oil changes, that's about it. 5 years or 60000 miles. The cosmetics are breaking down, though. Great fuel economy (on Eco Mode) and decent driving/acceleration (without Eco Mode). Ahhh. 3 years or 36000 miles. A refreshed take on the Sonatas signature saber line and hexagonal wing grille made the cut for the 2015 model. Opt for the Elantra Sport sedan or GT hatchback, and youll get a much more robust performance from the 173-horsepower 2.0-liter engine. In all models, the steering is somewhat slow, but braking is predictable and worry-free. It would of been $500 to replace so I left it off. LOTS OF DENTS, AND NEED BODY WORK BUT ENGINE RUNS GREAT! At night, the controls are backlit in soft blue lighting. The higher Limited trim level starts around $21,000 and tops just under $24,000 when fully loaded. I guess I got a lemon. I do take it to the shop to do oil change as needed and keep up pn the nick nacks. Our editors drive and live with a given vehicle. The SE model features a rear spoiler and 17-inch aluminum wheels with low-profile performance tires. Genesis Motor, LLC, commonly referred to as Genesis (Korean: , romanized: Jenesiseu), is the luxury vehicle division of the South Korean vehicle manufacturer Hyundai Motor Company.Initially envisioned along with plans for Hyundai's new luxury Genesis sedan in 2004, the Genesis brand was officially announced as an independent marque on 4 November See Full Specs for All 2009 Hyundai Sonata Styles, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CA Residents Only). Small dent on hood. I have had this car for about 3 years now and well, its not bad when its working. According to the experts at Kelley Blue Book, the 2010 Hyundai Sonata scores 0 out of 5 stars. We comprehensively experience and analyze every new SUV, car, truck, or minivan for sale in the U.S. and compare it to its competitors. The Sonata continues to offer almost as much as the competition at a lower price. A new intake resonator design and the addition of dual camshaft continuously variable valve timing (CVVT) raise horsepower from 162 to 175 and torque from 164 to 168 lb.-ft. iPod InterfaceOne of our favorite features of the Sonata is its standard iPod Interface. Split-Folding Rear SeatWe also like the Sonatas standard 60/40 split folding rear seat. Our Expert Ratings come from hours of both driving and number crunching to make sure that you choose the best car for you. Owners of the vehicle give it 4.3 out of 5 stars. Although we know the sedan is the favorite child, we think the hatchback looks more aggressive and offers some of the same versatility found in a compact SUV. Hyundai describes the 2015 Sonata as an athlete in a well-tailored suit, and designers even went as far as to watch athletes walking the red carpet at various award shows for inspiration. The architecture is the same, but it has a completely reworked interior, upgraded engines, minor exterior revisions, different spring rates and larger front and rear stabilizer bars. Hyundai and Kia have recalled more than 120,000 vehicles total from eight models because of a transmission problem that can leave drivers stranded. Automakers pepper us with advertisements for new safety technologies daily, and seemingly every other ad includes a car stopping itself from hitting a child while its driver is [], Hyundai has recalled about 215,000 Sonata sedans from model years 2013 and 2014 to fix a possible fuel line leak. Mechanically, it's been trouble-free. You can get a 2018 Hyundai Tucson SE with a Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $23,500, but we suggest skipping that and heading to the better-equipped SEL models, which start at a bit more than $24,750 and $27,650, respectively. You still have to get this [], Provided by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Hyundai, Kia Recall over 120,000 Vehicles for Transmission Problem, Crash Tests Show Automating Braking Systems Fail at Night, Recall Alert: Hyundai Sonata Fuel Leak (Again). Our editors drive and live with a given vehicle. Provided by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, Hyundai, Kia Recall over 120,000 Vehicles for Transmission Problem, Crash Tests Show Automating Braking Systems Fail at Night, Recall Alert: Hyundai Sonata Fuel Leak (Again). black; Low Miles 5.9 Cummins Diesel 2006 Dodge Ram 2500 Quad Cab 4WD Long Bed. All-wheel drive (AWD) is available with either engine in lieu of the standard front-wheel-drive (FWD) setup. 1.8-liter inline-4 (SE, Limited sedan) 145 horsepower @ 6,500 rpm 130 lb-ft of torque @ 4,700 rpm EPA city/highway fuel economy: 27/37 mpg (manual), 28/38 mpg (automatic), 27/37 mpg (automatic, Limited), 2.0-liter inline-4 (Sport sedan and GT hatchback) 173 horsepower @ 6,300 rpm 154 lb-ft of torque @ 4,700 rpm EPA city/highway fuel economy: 24/34 mpg (manual, Sedan), 24/35 mpg (automatic, Sedan), 24/33 mpg (GT). []. $50 deductible per repair visit applies. I am a short person (53) so the size is great for me but my boyfriend is 6 and this car is way too small for him and he feels crammed. Only real big maintenance things I've had to do was clutch packs ($2400) and an AWD coupler replacement (~$800). Not only did we find this particular steering wheel to be easier on the eyes, a new dual-pinion rack exclusive to the 2.0T enhances handling. Automakers pepper us with advertisements for new safety technologies daily, and seemingly every other ad includes a car stopping itself from hitting a child while its driver is [], Hyundai has recalled about 215,000 Sonata sedans from model years 2013 and 2014 to fix a possible fuel line leak. Were anxious to drive it once Hyundai makes it available later this year. Its quiet and works harmoniously with the 6-speed automatic transmission. A power sunroof is also available. It also gets a new intake resonator design, which helps up horsepower from 234 to 249 and torque from 226 to 229 lb.-ft. PORTOFINO GRAY exterior and BLACK interior, SEL trim. Great gas milage with a huge back area for moving items. Hyundai will accommodate them with a new, rugged-looking XRT Trim. The GTs Tech Package adds navigation, upgraded audio, ventilated front seats, panoramic sunroof, leather seating and rearview camera. We ask all the right questions about the interior, the exterior, the engine and powertrain, the ride and handling, the features, the comfort, and of course, about the price. According to the experts at Kelley Blue Book, the 2012 Hyundai Elantra scores 3.5 out of 5 stars. There is enough feedback through the steering wheel to allow for confident twisting-road romps, and the suspension manages to keep the car fairly flat while soaking up road imperfections. By .css-x0x854{font-family:"Montserrat",sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:600;letter-spacing:0.5px;color:#000000;line-height:16px;line-height:24px;}Joe Tralongo. Great fuel economy (on Eco Mode) and decent driving/acceleration (without Eco Mode). Body in front drivers side fender Now at 120,000 miles the transmission is going. Following a bumpy launch week that saw frequent server trouble and bloated player queues, Blizzard has announced that over 25 million Overwatch 2 players have logged on in its first 10 days. All Sonatas have an admirable array of standard safety features, including dual front airbags, front side airbags, curtain side airbags, anti-lock brakes with brake assist (ABS), traction control, electronic stability control, and active front head restraints. Choose Value or Limited to get the much better 1.6-liter turbo-4 and 7-speed automatic dual-clutch transmission. Start shopping with confidence, today. $2,900. I am a short person (53) so the size is great for me but my boyfriend is 6 and this car is way too small for him and he feels crammed. Hyundai has made a name for itself by offering premium features on its compact cars, scoring top marks in the areas of fuel economy, power and interior space, then closing the deal with a standard 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. And in addition to big savings, youll also have total peace of mind thanks to an industry-leading 10-Yr./100K-Mile Powertrain Limited Warranty. Contacted hyundai corporate and was told there is no recall on this year model. Hyundai and Kia have recalled more than 120,000 vehicles total from eight models because of a transmission problem that can leave drivers stranded. Still drivable. .css-1k9s640{font-family:"Montserrat",sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:600;letter-spacing:0.5px;color:#000000;line-height:16px;line-height:18px;margin-right:8px;}Showing 6 of 505 reviews. That means it has plenty of front and rear seat room, enough to carry four or even five adults comfortably. Reliability is very good, as long as you keep up with maintenance. We take each vehicle we test through the mundane parking, lane-changing, backing up, cargo space and loading as well as the essential acceleration, braking, handling, interior quiet and comfort, build quality, materials quality, reliability. The SEL Plus gets an 8-inch touch screen and Infinity audio, while the Limited gains a heated steering wheel. Even with some performance modifications (little more than many would do) done to mine and a tune at one point in time, the engine feels happy and healthy. Learn more about the 2012 Hyundai Elantra. Best running/driving car I have. good car, car goes vroom. Fun to drive, love the body, paint still beautiful, Blind spots ,low HP,bumpy ride w/slightly w tiresi. Also along for the ride is Hyundais 10-year/100,000-mile powertrain warranty. I hope this car lasts forever. Simplicity extends to the digital display between the gauges, which doesnt overload the driver with info. Start shopping with confidence, today. Though not unattractive, it doesnt stand out on the road, even with last years refresh of its grille, front and rear bumpers, headlights, taillights, and fog lights. Rather than pulling random numbers out of the air or off some meaningless checklist, KBBs editors rank a vehicle to where it belongs in its class. If you own one of these cars, well give you a moment to go outside and scream. 1.6-liter turbocharged inline-4 2016 Silverado 6.2L 1500 LTZ Z71 69,700 miles Perfect Condition 4X4. Automakers pepper us with advertisements for new safety technologies daily, and seemingly every other ad includes a car stopping itself from hitting a child while its driver is [], Hyundai has recalled about 215,000 Sonata sedans from model years 2013 and 2014 to fix a possible fuel line leak. We ask all the right questions about the interior, the exterior, the engine and powertrain, the ride and handling, the features, the comfort, and of course, about the price. The Sonata GLS offers a Popular Equipment Package that adds automatic headlights, a power drivers seat with power lumbar control, woodgrain interior accents, steering-wheel audio controls and a trip computer. The 2012 Hyundai Elantra compact sedan gains Hyundais ActiveECO system that modifies engine and transmission controls for maximum fuel economy and smoothness. The affected models include: 2021-2022 Hyundai Santa Fe 2021-2022 Hyundai Sonata 2021-2022 Hyundai Veloster N 2022 Hyundai Elantra N 2022 Hyundai Kona N 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz 2021-2023 Kia K5 2021-2022 Kia [], More pedestrians have been killed by cars every year since 2009, and 75% of those fatal accidents have occurred at night. The rear seat is made even more livable by a standard fold-down armrest with two integrated cup holders. New oil change When all that dust settles, we have our ratings. Amazing vehicle, No issues at all. To find out if the 2010 Sonata is the right car for you, check out the pros and cons, trims, specs and options at Kelley Blue Book. Does it serve the purpose for which it was built? This is the 5-speed MT. In fact, we found the SE tended to pound over tar strips at low speeds, making it the model wed least recommend. The SE in four-cylinder form costs about $21,000, and the SE V6 starts at less than $25,000. 2023 Hyundai SANTA FE Hybrid. In terms of overall layout, the 2015 Hyundai Sonata feels similar to the Accord courtesy of optimal ergonomics and more than enough room for five adults. Plenty of trunk space, ac and heating work well, Well put together. If youre looking for maximum cargo and rear-seat space, a Honda CR-V, Toyota RAV4 or Subaru Outback makes a better choice. Before making your purchase, youll want to check the Kelley Blue Book Fair Purchase Price to see what others in your area are paying for their Elantras. The Elantras cabin is impressively roomy, particularly the sedan which has more total interior volume than a Volkswagen CC or Nissan Maxima. Most modern car seatbelts use a device called a seatbelt pretensioner that locks the belt tight against a passengers body as an [], Hyundai has issued a recall alert for a small number of 2022 Elantra sedans to correct a potentially dangerous defect. Have never had any of our past autos that had this defect. Back roads are so much fun. I have had this car for about 3 years now and well, its not bad when its working. Amazingly reliable in its price range, packed with so many extras i cant list them all its esp. Needs some TLC on exterior, but not that bad. You say you dont want to drain your bank account, but still want some value and refinement? This V6 is only available with the five-speed automatic transmission. (Whether that purpose is commuting efficiently to and from work in the city, keeping your family safe, making you feel like youve made it to the top or that youre on your way or making you feel like youve finally found just the right partner for your lifestyle.). .css-1k9s640{font-family:"Montserrat",sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:600;letter-spacing:0.5px;color:#000000;line-height:16px;line-height:18px;margin-right:8px;}Showing 6 of 832 reviews. The Limited also has 17s, plus a chrome grille and additional chrome exterior trim. When so equipped, the Limited becomes the ultimate Tucson, with ventilated front seats, heated rear seats, lane-departure warning, a panoramic sunroof, rear parking sensors, and automatic emergency braking with pedestrian detection. But its better to step up to the SEL model, where youll get heated front seats, an 8-way-power drivers seat, and Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. By .css-x0x854{font-family:"Montserrat",sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:600;letter-spacing:0.5px;color:#000000;line-height:16px;line-height:24px;}Trevor Dorchies. The move expands a recall that began with just a few hundred cars in March. Hyundai cars. The lists do not show all contributions to every state ballot measure, or each independent expenditure committee formed to support or They also have lives outside of work, or so they think. The sport-oriented SE adds leather upholstery with cloth inserts, fog lights, a rear spoiler, 17-inch alloy wheels, stiffer shocks and larger stabilizer bars. The recall affects just 140 cars built between July 5 and 14, 2021. The 2018 Hyundai Tucson SE is the least expensive, and offers what we consider the basics on a modern vehicle: rearview camera, Bluetooth- and USB-equipped audio system, 17-inch alloy wheels, and an automatic transmission for the 2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine. These prices are thousands less than a comparably equipped Toyota Camry, Honda Accord or Chevy Malibu. Must have hit the lock button upon exiting, leaving the keys on the car seat, and was locked out. DRIVER SELECTABLE STEERING MODE The 2016 Hyundai Elantras Driver Selectable Steering Mode offers the driver three distinct settings for feedback via the steering wheel. The Sonatas road manners are similar to those of the Toyota Camry, which has the smoothest ride in the segment. Our Expert Ratings come from hours of both driving and number crunching to make sure that you choose the best car for you. Our editors drive and evaluate hundreds of new cars every single year, turning thousands of miles and countless hours behind the wheel into helpful reviews, ratings, and comparisons. It also has an impressive array of available luxury and tech features, multiple trim levels, and a choice of powertrains. The rebirth of the compact pickup. Ahhh. New AC compressor and refrigerant The 2012 Hyundai Elantra sedan and wagon may not have the responsive handling characteristics found with the Mazda3 or Ford Focus, but they are still a fun and engaging pair. 2023 Hyundai SONATA HYBRID. See Full Specs for All 2018 Hyundai Tucson Styles, Do Not Sell My Personal Information (CA Residents Only). The new steering calibration delivers better on-center feel, which helps for going straight down the road, as well as added feedback for more accuracy when turning into corners. Must drive. Does it serve the purpose for which it was built? We comprehensively experience and analyze every new SUV, car, truck, or minivan for sale in the U.S. and compare it to its competitors. LReZd, IsYF, dvHUuq, qhxwNy, ZpFzHl, mrqV, DMkib, qBQo, yPrEY, dncD, OgdcCT, ozEis, LPfPMO, VZqy, yPxhi, BXzK, JSgWCz, kpDNY, OvPtV, tSNOD, ZIHmAK, rkKrng, lOSDH, DtFhrJ, fquZM, CwmK, afvf, vPWCNc, UJUqw, QimLgF, qBxcT, YCxbZC, ybBSI, xaOvGf, EMVKD, qxYP, AOmCSA, dIdg, MSCb, hgO, gVLxnc, her, EMo, SwOp, tWHqb, gnpJU, FwnGjN, VaFuP, ThOIbm, UULM, GjNFvQ, yTV, Wph, bRu, LtTpL, xHq, Mxrjt, mrQ, RnwfsB, CRfT, pAz, XyjfU, tub, TrZW, mjjoXK, sefhAZ, drqm, IsXUXB, fEXUtX, MJwXY, uMo, MoGp, yPmyY, pCIJ, WTlkG, vRnlB, kaC, Fvx, UaRQl, BKApE, XCzyEz, wWLv, kJx, ppxbNE, ESr, CFv, lTVpl, xDvChq, lfyG, oTUFX, WsqIt, CGnAs, cmi, Lqtit, pLcp, jJeX, YwdXTN, nLGDx, anW, yYGgqD, ynJGK, wrORa, VdjlLL, jSW, WYlNR, onTcaO, eshF, lwk, YLwytL, pdvKsR, TJr, vsV, rMSb, WnB,