var newTween; The company is also focusing on corporate responsibility, with a vast focus on reducing economic inequalities and on creating more collaboration for business government and nonprofits, to drive more economic growth ultimately. ""!==f&&"auto"!==f&&"none"!==f||"string"!=typeof b[g]||""===b[g].replace(v,"")?f:0:aa(a,g),void 0!==j[g]&&(h=new ra(j,g,j[g],h)));if(d)for(g in d)"className"!==g&&(i[g]=d[g]);return{difs:i,firstMPT:h}},da={width:["Left","Right"],height:["Top","Bottom"]},ea=["marginLeft","marginRight","marginTop","marginBottom"],fa=function(a,b,c){if("svg"===(a.nodeName+"").toLowerCase())return(c||Z(a))[b]||0;if(a.getBBox&&Ma(a))return a.getBBox()[b]||0;var d=parseFloat("width"===b?a.offsetWidth:a.offsetHeight),e=da[b],f=e.length;for(c=c||Z(a,null);--f>-1;)d-=parseFloat($(a,"padding"+e[f],c,!0))||0,d-=parseFloat($(a,"border"+e[f]+"Width",c,!0))||0;return d},ga=function(a,b){if("contain"===a||"auto"===a||"auto auto"===a)return a+" ";(null==a||""===a)&&(a="0 0");var c,d=a.split(" "),e=-1!==a.indexOf("left")?"0%":-1!==a.indexOf("right")?"100%":d[0],f=-1!==a.indexOf("top")?"0%":-1!==a.indexOf("bottom")? Scene.on("progress.plugin_gsap", function () { I look where we are today, we've got internal pipelines that are in much better position than they've been historically, and we've had this wave of new smaller companies with really interesting science. // extend scene (this._duration=this._totalDuration=a,this._uncache(!0),this._timeline.smoothChildTiming&&this._time>0&&this._timeb&&b>-f&&(b=0),e.type)if(1===e.type)if(d=e.l,2===d)e.t[e.p]=e.xs0+b+e.xs1+e.xn1+e.xs2;else if(3===d)e.t[e.p]=e.xs0+b+e.xs1+e.xn1+e.xs2+e.xn2+e.xs3;else if(4===d)e.t[e.p]=e.xs0+b+e.xs1+e.xn1+e.xs2+e.xn2+e.xs3+e.xn3+e.xs4;else if(5===d)e.t[e.p]=e.xs0+b+e.xs1+e.xn1+e.xs2+e.xn2+e.xs3+e.xn3+e.xs4+e.xn4+e.xs5;else{for(c=e.xs0+b+e.xs1,d=1;d-1;)Xa(a[e],b,c);else for(d=a.childNodes,e=d.length;--e>-1;)f=d[e],g=f.type,f.style&&(b.push(ba(f)),c&&c.push(f)),1!==g&&9!==g&&11!==g||!f.childNodes.length||Xa(f,b,c)};return g.cascadeTo=function(a,c,d){var e,f,g,h,i=b.to(a,c,d),j=[i],k=[],l=[],m=[],n=b._internals.reservedProps;for(a=i._targets||i.target,Xa(a,k,m),i.render(c,!0,!0),Xa(a,l),i.render(0,!0,!0),i._enabled(!0),e=m.length;--e>-1;)if(f=ca(m[e],k[e],l[e]),f.firstMPT){f=f.difs;for(g in d)n[g]&&(f[g]=d[g]);h={};for(g in f)h[g]=k[e][g];j.push(b.fromTo(m[e],c,h,f))}return j},a.activate([g]),g},!0),function(){var a=_gsScope._gsDefine.plugin({propName:"roundProps",version:"1.6.0",priority:-1,API:2,init:function(a,b,c){return this._tween=c,!0}}),b=function(a){for(;a;)a.f||a.blob||(a.m=Math.round),a=a._next},c=a.prototype;c._onInitAllProps=function(){for(var a,c,d,e=this._tween,f=e.vars.roundProps.join?e.vars.roundProps:e.vars.roundProps.split(","),g=f.length,h={},i=e._propLookup.roundProps;--g>-1;)h[f[g]]=Math.round;for(g=f.length;--g>-1;)for(a=f[g],c=e._firstPT;c;)d=c._next,c.pg?c.t._mod(h):c.n===a&&(2===c.f&&c.t?b(c.t._firstPT):(this._add(c.t,a,c.s,c.c),d&&(d._prev=c._prev),c._prev?c._prev._next=d:e._firstPT===c&&(e._firstPT=d),c._next=c._prev=null,e._propLookup[a]=i)),c=d;return!1},c._add=function(a,b,c,d){this._addTween(a,b,c,c+d,b,Math.round),this._overwriteProps.push(b)}}(),function(){_gsScope._gsDefine.plugin({propName:"attr",API:2,version:"0.6.0",init:function(a,b,c,d){var e,f;if("function"!=typeof a.setAttribute)return!1;for(e in b)f=b[e],"function"==typeof f&&(f=f(d,a)),this._addTween(a,"setAttribute",a.getAttribute(e)+"",f+"",e,!1,e),this._overwriteProps.push(e);return!0}})}(),_gsScope._gsDefine.plugin({propName:"directionalRotation",version:"0.3.0",API:2,init:function(a,b,c,d){"object"!=typeof b&&(b={rotation:b}),this.finals={};var e,f,g,h,i,j,k=b.useRadians===!0?2*Math.PI:360,l=1e-6;for(e in b)"useRadians"!==e&&(h=b[e],"function"==typeof h&&(h=h(d,a)),j=(h+"").split("_"),f=j[0],g=parseFloat("function"!=typeof a[e]?a[e]:a[e.indexOf("set")||"function"!=typeof a["get"+e.substr(3)]?e:"get"+e.substr(3)]()),h=this.finals[e]="string"==typeof f&&"="===f.charAt(1)?g+parseInt(f.charAt(0)+"1",10)*Number(f.substr(2)):Number(f)||0,i=h-g,j.length&&(f=j.join("_"),-1!==f.indexOf("short")&&(i%=k,i!==i%(k/2)&&(i=0>i?i+k:i-k)),-1!==f.indexOf("_cw")&&0>i?i=(i+9999999999*k)%k-(i/k|0)*k:-1!==f.indexOf("ccw")&&i>0&&(i=(i-9999999999*k)%k-(i/k|0)*k)),(i>l||-l>i)&&(this._addTween(a,e,g,g+i,e),this._overwriteProps.push(e)));return!0},set:function(a){var b;if(1!==a)this._super.setRatio.call(this,a);else for(b=this._firstPT;b;)b.f?b.t[b.p](this.finals[b.p]):b.t[b.p]=this.finals[b.p],b=b._next}})._autoCSS=!0,_gsScope._gsDefine("easing.Back",["easing.Ease"],function(a){var b,c,d,e=_gsScope.GreenSockGlobals||_gsScope,f=e.com.greensock,g=2*Math.PI,h=Math.PI/2,i=f._class,j=function(b,c){var d=i("easing. * This only affects scenes with a duration. JPMorgan Chase is one of the most prominent financial institutions in the world and the biggest in the United States, with over 2 trillion in assets managed. And I believe the NBA goes even further out than that. (h=b.replace(I,"|").split("|"),i=c.replace(I,"|").split("|")):m&&(h=[b],i=[c])),i){for(j=i.length>h.length?i.length:h.length,g=0;j>g;g++)b=h[g]=h[g]||this.dflt,c=i[g]=i[g]||this.dflt,m&&(k=b.indexOf(m),l=c.indexOf(m),k!==l&&(-1===l?h[g]=h[g].split(m).join(""):-1===k&&(h[g]+=" "+m)));b=h.join(", "),c=i.join(", ")}return ua(a,this.p,b,c,this.clrs,this.dflt,d,this.pr,e,f)},j.parse=function(a,b,c,d,f,g,h){return this.parseComplex(a.style,this.format($(a,this.p,e,!1,this.dflt)),this.format(b),f,g)},g.registerSpecialProp=function(a,b,c){xa(a,{parser:function(a,d,e,f,g,h,i){var j=new sa(a,e,0,0,g,2,e,!1,c);return j.plugin=h,j.setRatio=b(a,d,f._tween,e),j},priority:c})},g.useSVGTransformAttr=m||n;var za,Aa="scaleX,scaleY,scaleZ,x,y,z,skewX,skewY,rotation,rotationX,rotationY,perspective,xPercent,yPercent".split(","),Ba=Y("transform"),Ca=W+"transform",Da=Y("transformOrigin"),Ea=null!==Y("perspective"),Fa=R.Transform=function(){this.perspective=parseFloat(g.defaultTransformPerspective)||0,this.force3D=g.defaultForce3D!==!1&&Ea?g.defaultForce3D||"auto":!1},Ga=window.SVGElement,Ha=function(a,b,c){var d,e=N.createElementNS("http://www.w3.org/2000/svg",a),f=/([a-z])([A-Z])/g;for(d in c)e.setAttributeNS(null,d.replace(f,"$1-$2").toLowerCase(),c[d]);return b.appendChild(e),e},Ia=N.documentElement,Ja=function(){var a,b,c,d=p||/Android/i.test(S)&&!window.chrome;return N.createElementNS&&!d&&(a=Ha("svg",Ia),b=Ha("rect",a,{width:100,height:50,x:100}),c=b.getBoundingClientRect().width,b.style[Da]="50% 50%",b.style[Ba]="scaleX(0.5)",d=c===b.getBoundingClientRect().width&&! }; Our financial advisors create solutions addressing strategic investment approaches, professional portfolio management and a broad range of wealth management services. Commercial Real Estate. Al Brooks, Head of Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Banking. /** TweenObject = Tween.to(TweenObject, duration, params); We're here to discuss a report recently released by Global Research regarding the outlook for the global electric vehicle market. * scene.setTween(TweenMax.to("obj"), 1, {x: 100}); * JPMorgan Chase & Co. or its affiliates and/or subsidiaries (collectively, J.P. Morgan) normally make a market and trade as principal in securities, other financial products and other asset classes that may be discussed in this communication. */ "+b,function(){},!0),e=d.prototype=new a;return e.constructor=d,e.getRatio=c,d},k=a.register||function(){},l=function(a,b,c,d,e){var f=i("easing. J.P. Morgan isnt responsible for (and doesnt provide) any products, services or content at this third-party site or app, except for products and services that WebAOL latest headlines, entertainment, sports, articles for business, health and world news. Build the mindset, skills, structure and culture to transform your organization. } NCR Recognized as a WW Leader in IDC MarketScape for Point of Sale Applications for Fast Casual & return ! } else { _tween.yoyo(TweenObject.yoyo()); The rise of mini-EVs with smaller battery packs designed for short-range driving (around 100-150 km) has helped boost the popularity of EVs in China. (this._yoyo=a,this):this._yoyo},k.currentLabel=function(a){return arguments.length?this.seek(a,!0):this.getLabelBefore(this._time+1e-8)},d},!0),function(){var a=180/Math.PI,b=[],c=[],d=[],e={},f=_gsScope._gsDefine.globals,g=function(a,b,c,d){c===d&&(c=d-(d-b)/1e6),a===b&&(b=a+(c-a)/1e6),this.a=a,this.b=b,this.c=c,this.d=d,this.da=d-a,this.ca=c-a,this.ba=b-a},h=",x,y,z,left,top,right,bottom,marginTop,marginLeft,marginRight,marginBottom,paddingLeft,paddingTop,paddingRight,paddingBottom,backgroundPosition,backgroundPosition_y,",i=function(a,b,c,d){var e={a:a},f={},g={},h={c:d},i=(a+b)/2,j=(b+c)/2,k=(c+d)/2,l=(i+j)/2,m=(j+k)/2,n=(m-l)/8;return e.b=i+(a-i)/4,f.b=l+n,e.c=f.a=(e.b+f.b)/2,f.c=g.a=(l+m)/2,g.b=m-n,h.b=k+(d-k)/4,g.c=h.a=(g.b+h.b)/2,[e,f,g,h]},j=function(a,e,f,g,h){var j,k,l,m,n,o,p,q,r,s,t,u,v,w=a.length-1,x=0,y=a[0].a;for(j=0;w>j;j++)n=a[x],k=n.a,l=n.d,m=a[x+1].d,h?(t=b[j],u=c[j],v=(u+t)*e*.25/(g?.5:d[j]||.5),o=l-(l-k)*(g?.5*e:0!==t?v/t:0),p=l+(m-l)*(g?.5*e:0!==u?v/u:0),q=l-(o+((p-o)*(3*t/(t+u)+.5)/4||0))):(o=l-(l-k)*e*.5,p=l+(m-l)*e*.5,q=l-(o+p)/2),o+=q,p+=q,n.c=r=o,0!==j?n.b=y:n.b=y=n.a+.6*(n.c-n.a),n.da=l-k,n.ca=r-k,n.ba=y-k,f? Transforming client experiences to gain competitive advantages for the Corporate and Investment Bank. For example, Amazon has some rights to Thursday night football, and I believe there's some baseball rights on Facebook. (t=d.first(),o=t.attr("data-lazy"),s=t.attr("data-srcset"),n=t.attr("data-sizes")||l.$slider.attr("data-sizes"),(r=document.createElement("img")).onload=function(){s&&(t.attr("srcset",s),n&&t.attr("sizes",n)),t.attr("src",o).removeAttr("data-lazy data-srcset data-sizes").removeClass("slick-loading"),!0===l.options.adaptiveHeight&&l.setPosition(),l.$slider.trigger("lazyLoaded",[l,t,o]),l.progressiveLazyLoad()},r.onerror=function(){e<3?setTimeout(function(){l.progressiveLazyLoad(e+1)},500):(t.removeAttr("data-lazy").removeClass("slick-loading").addClass("slick-lazyload-error"),l.$slider.trigger("lazyLoadError",[l,t,o]),l.progressiveLazyLoad())},r.src=o):l.$slider.trigger("allImagesLoaded",[l])},e.prototype.refresh=function(e){var t,o,s=this;o=s.slideCount-s.options.slidesToShow,!s.options.infinite&&s.currentSlide>o&&(s.currentSlide=o),s.slideCount<=s.options.slidesToShow&&(s.currentSlide=0),t=s.currentSlide,s.destroy(!0),i.extend(s,s.initials,{currentSlide:t}),s.init(),e||s.changeSlide({data:{message:"index",index:t}},!1)},e.prototype.registerBreakpoints=function(){var e,t,o,s=this,n=s.options.responsive||null;if("array"===i.type(n)&&n.length){s.respondTo=s.options.respondTo||"window";for(e in n)if(o=s.breakpoints.length-1,n.hasOwnProperty(e)){for(t=n[e].breakpoint;o>=0;)s.breakpoints[o]&&s.breakpoints[o]===t&&s.breakpoints.splice(o,1),o--;s.breakpoints.push(t),s.breakpointSettings[t]=n[e].settings}s.breakpoints.sort(function(i,e){return s.options.mobileFirst?i-e:e-i})}},e.prototype.reinit=function(){var e=this;e.$slides=e.$slideTrack.children(e.options.slide).addClass("slick-slide"),e.slideCount=e.$slides.length,e.currentSlide>=e.slideCount&&0!==e.currentSlide&&(e.currentSlide=e.currentSlide-e.options.slidesToScroll),e.slideCount<=e.options.slidesToShow&&(e.currentSlide=0),e.registerBreakpoints(),e.setProps(),e.setupInfinite(),e.buildArrows(),e.updateArrows(),e.initArrowEvents(),e.buildDots(),e.updateDots(),e.initDotEvents(),e.cleanUpSlideEvents(),e.initSlideEvents(),e.checkResponsive(!1,!0),!0===e.options.focusOnSelect&&i(e.$slideTrack).children().on("click.slick",e.selectHandler),e.setSlideClasses("number"==typeof e.currentSlide?e.currentSlide:0),e.setPosition(),e.focusHandler(),e.paused=!e.options.autoplay,e.autoPlay(),e.$slider.trigger("reInit",[e])},e.prototype.resize=function(){var e=this;i(window).width()!==e.windowWidth&&(clearTimeout(e.windowDelay),e.windowDelay=window.setTimeout(function(){e.windowWidth=i(window).width(),e.checkResponsive(),e.unslicked||e.setPosition()},50))},e.prototype.removeSlide=e.prototype.slickRemove=function(i,e,t){var o=this;if(i="boolean"==typeof i? condition = vertical ? But real success means understanding the local markets you servewhich is why we bring the business solutions, insights and market perspective you need. So it certainly addresses that need here in the U.S. And in fact, we think about virtual care as sort of the great equalizer when it comes to access to healthcare globally. Morgans website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies dont apply to the site or app you're about to visit. But the Nissan Leaf and Renault Zoe are proving the most popular, with 20.6% and 19.3% of the BEV market respectively, thanks to their high range (250km-300km) and low cost. /* _tween = newTween; Ryan: I see. ScrollMagic.Scene.extend(function () { Array.prototype.splice.call(arguments, 1, 0, "(" + NAMESPACE + ")", "->"); JPMorgan Chases Commercial Real Estate Solutions. * var timeline = new TimelineMax(); With over 50,000 technologists across 21 Global Technology Centers, globally, we design, build and deploy technology that enable solutions that are transforming the financial services industry and beyond. In Europe, the sporty BMW i8 is one of the priciest EVs on the market, starting from over $140,000. Serving the world's largest corporate clients and institutional investors, we support the entire investment cycle with market-leading research, analytics, execution and investor services. _tween.progress(0).pause(); (a.fadeSlideOut(n),a.fadeSlide(s,function(){a.postSlide(s)})):a.postSlide(s),void a.animateHeight();!0!==t?a.animateSlide(d,function(){a.postSlide(s)}):a.postSlide(s)}},e.prototype.startLoad=function(){var i=this;!0===i.options.arrows&&i.slideCount>i.options.slidesToShow&&(i.$prevArrow.hide(),i.$nextArrow.hide()),!0===i.options.dots&&i.slideCount>i.options.slidesToShow&&i.$dots.hide(),i.$slider.addClass("slick-loading")},e.prototype.swipeDirection=function(){var i,e,t,o,s=this;return i=s.touchObject.startX-s.touchObject.curX,e=s.touchObject.startY-s.touchObject.curY,t=Math.atan2(e,i),(o=Math.round(180*t/Math.PI))<0&&(o=360-Math.abs(o)),o<=45&&o>=0?!1===s.options.rtl?"left":"right":o<=360&&o>=315?!1===s.options.rtl?"left":"right":o>=135&&o<=225?!1===s.options.rtl?"right":"left":!0===s.options.verticalSwiping?o>=35&&o<=135? As announced in early 2018, JPMorgan Chase will deploy $1.75 billion in philanthropic capital around the world by 2023. J.P.Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. Our financial advisors create solutions addressing strategic investment approaches, professional portfolio management and a broad range of wealth management services. * newCallback = function () { )[0-9]/gi,L=function(a){for(var b,c=this._firstPT,d=1e-6;c;)b=c.blob?a?this.join(""):this.start:c.c*a+c.s,c.m?b=c.m(b,this._target||c.t):d>b&&b>-d&&(b=0),c.f?c.fp?c.t[c.p](c.fp,b):c.t[c.p](b):c.t[c.p]=b,c=c._next},M=function(a,b,c,d){var e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l=[a,b],m=0,n="",o=0;for(l.start=a,c&&(c(l),a=l[0],b=l[1]),l.length=0,e=a.match(K)||[],f=b.match(K)||[],d&&(d._next=null,d.blob=1,l._firstPT=l._applyPT=d),i=f.length,h=0;i>h;h++)k=f[h],j=b.substr(m,b.indexOf(k,m)-m),n+=j||!h?j:",",m+=j.length,o?o=(o+1)%5:"rgba("===j.substr(-5)&&(o=1),k===e[h]||e.length<=h?n+=k:(n&&(l.push(n),n=""),g=parseFloat(e[h]),l.push(g),l._firstPT={_next:l._firstPT,t:l,p:l.length-1,s:g,c:("="===k.charAt(1)?parseInt(k.charAt(0)+"1",10)*parseFloat(k.substr(2)):parseFloat(k)-g)||0,f:0,m:o&&4>o?Math.round:0}),m+=k.length;return n+=b.substr(m),n&&l.push(n),l.setRatio=L,l},N=function(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i){"function"==typeof d&&(d=d(i||0,a));var j,k,l="get"===c?a[b]:c,m=typeof a[b],n="string"==typeof d&&"="===d.charAt(1),o={t:a,p:b,s:l,f:"function"===m,pg:0,n:e||b,m:f? What are the metals that are used most in the vehicles, and which metals are expected to increase the most going forward? The point-of-sale is just the beginning of a conversation between your business and your Simplify your complex payments ecosystem with industry-leading end-to-end payment solutions. If you're part of the e-commerce revolution, you want a bank that's both agile and resilient. // just hard set it * Over time the last century, from the right intuition and entrepreneurial skills of its founder JP Morgan, grew considerably across the financial crises the nation has experienced. (tweenvars.top !== undefined || tweenvars.bottom !== undefined) : (tweenvars.left !== undefined || tweenvars.right !== undefined); * Using the reset option you can decide if the tween should remain in the current state or be rewound to set the target elements back to the state they were in before the tween was added to the scene. "); (f=2*c,e=f*f*.5*r):(f=2*(1-c),e=f*f*.5*r),o?d+=Math.random()*e-.5*e:n%2?d+=.5*e:d-=.5*e,p&&(d>1?d=1:0>d&&(d=0)),j[k++]={x:c,y:d};for(j.sort(function(a,b){return a.x-b.x}),h=new m(1,1,null),n=l;--n>-1;)g=j[n],h=new m(g.x,g.y,h);this._prev=new m(0,0,0!==h.t?h:h.next)},!0),q=c.prototype=new a,q.constructor=c,q.getRatio=function(a){var b=this._prev;if(a>b.t){for(;b.next&&a>=b.t;)b=b.next;b=b.prev}else for(;b.prev&&a<=b.t;)b=b.prev;return this._prev=b,b.v+(a-b.t)/b.gap*b.c},q.config=function(a){return new c(a)},c.ease=new c,l("Bounce",j("BounceOut",function(a){return 1/2.75>a?7.5625*a*a:2/2.75>a?7.5625*(a-=1.5/2.75)*a+.75:2.5/2.75>a?7.5625*(a-=2.25/2.75)*a+.9375:7.5625*(a-=2.625/2.75)*a+.984375}),j("BounceIn",function(a){return(a=1-a)<1/2.75?1-7.5625*a*a:2/2.75>a?1-(7.5625*(a-=1.5/2.75)*a+.75):2.5/2.75>a?1-(7.5625*(a-=2.25/2.75)*a+.9375):1-(7.5625*(a-=2.625/2.75)*a+.984375)}),j("BounceInOut",function(a){var b=.5>a;return a=b?1-2*a:2*a-1,a=1/2.75>a?7.5625*a*a:2/2.75>a?7.5625*(a-=1.5/2.75)*a+.75:2.5/2.75>a?7.5625*(a-=2.25/2.75)*a+.9375:7.5625*(a-=2.625/2.75)*a+.984375,b?.5*(1-a):.5*a+.5})),l("Circ",j("CircOut",function(a){return Math.sqrt(1-(a-=1)*a)}),j("CircIn",function(a){return-(Math.sqrt(1-a*a)-1)}),j("CircInOut",function(a){return(a*=2)<1?-.5*(Math.sqrt(1-a*a)-1):.5*(Math.sqrt(1-(a-=2)*a)+1)})),d=function(b,c,d){var e=i("easing. triggerTweens.forEach(function (value, index) { So in terms of the biggest usage out there, we still see-- lithium for example, we see this year balanced market. } We do believe that the inflection point will be past 2025. Scene.removeTween(e.reset); "0 8px 3px 8px":"3px 4px"}),document.body.appendChild(n);var g={triggerHook:e.triggerHook(),element:n,members:[s]};i._indicators.groups.push(g),s.triggerGroup=g,i._indicators.updateTriggerGroupLabel(g),i._indicators.updateTriggerGroupPositions(g)},b=function(){i._indicators.groups.splice(i._indicators.groups.indexOf(s.triggerGroup),1),s.triggerGroup.element.parentNode.removeChild(s.triggerGroup.element),s.triggerGroup=void 0},G=function(){var r=e.triggerHook(),t=1e-4;if(! Question 1: Given coins of value 1, 3, and 6 and a sum, what is the minimum number of coins needed to reach the sum? Register as an anonymous module. /*! J.P. Morgans website and/or mobile terms, privacy and security policies dont apply to the site or app you're about to visit. We process nearly $10 trillion a day in more than 170 countries and 120 WebJ.P. (this._repeatDelay=a,this._uncache(!0)):this._repeatDelay},k.yoyo=function(a){return arguments.length? If you think about a league, and they're worried about audiences declining, the last thing you wanna do is accelerate the decline by taking away from the big platform and moving it to a digital platform where you may not have the same live audience. Build a competitive edge with embedded banking solutions for a seamless } Benefit from the cost efficiencies, process automation and seamless digital customer AstroGrowth is a directory of business software which includes expert and guest reviews, and the latest strategies and trends in the industry. A-143, 9th Floor, Sovereign Corporate Tower, We use cookies to ensure you have the best browsing experience on our website. (k._cssRegister(),i[d].parse(a,c,d,e,f,g,j)):(V("Error: "+b+" js file not loaded. * requires: GSAP ~1.14 var _gsScope="undefined"!=typeof module&&module.exports&&"undefined"!=typeof global?global:this||window;(_gsScope._gsQueue||(_gsScope._gsQueue=[])).push(function(){"use strict";_gsScope._gsDefine("TweenMax",["core.Animation","core.SimpleTimeline","TweenLite"],function(a,b,c){var d=function(a){var b,c=[],d=a.length;for(b=0;b!==d;c.push(a[b++]));return c},e=function(a,b,c){var d,e,f=a.cycle;for(d in f)e=f[d],a[d]="function"==typeof e?e(c,b[c]):e[c%e.length];delete a.cycle},f=function(a,b,d){c.call(this,a,b,d),this._cycle=0,this._yoyo=this.vars.yoyo===!0,this._repeat=this.vars.repeat||0,this._repeatDelay=this.vars.repeatDelay||0,this._dirty=!0,this.render=f.prototype.render},g=1e-10,h=c._internals,i=h.isSelector,j=h.isArray,k=f.prototype=c.to({},.1,{}),l=[];f.version="1.19.0",k.constructor=f,k.kill()._gc=!1,f.killTweensOf=f.killDelayedCallsTo=c.killTweensOf,f.getTweensOf=c.getTweensOf,f.lagSmoothing=c.lagSmoothing,f.ticker=c.ticker,f.render=c.render,k.invalidate=function(){return this._yoyo=this.vars.yoyo===!0,this._repeat=this.vars.repeat||0,this._repeatDelay=this.vars.repeatDelay||0,this._uncache(!0),c.prototype.invalidate.call(this)},k.updateTo=function(a,b){var d,e=this.ratio,f=this.vars.immediateRender||a.immediateRender;b&&this._startTime.998){var g=this._totalTime;this.render(0,!0,!1),this._initted=!1,this.render(g,!0,!1)}else if(this._initted=!1,this._init(),this._time>0||f)for(var h,i=1/(1-e),j=this._firstPT;j;)h=j.s+j.c,j.c*=i,j.s=h-j.c,j=j._next;return this},k.render=function(a,b,c){this._initted||0===this._duration&&this.vars.repeat&&this.invalidate();var d,e,f,i,j,k,l,m,n=this._dirty?this.totalDuration():this._totalDuration,o=this._time,p=this._totalTime,q=this._cycle,r=this._duration,s=this._rawPrevTime;if(a>=n-1e-7?(this._totalTime=n,this._cycle=this._repeat,this._yoyo&&0!==(1&this._cycle)?(this._time=0,this.ratio=this._ease._calcEnd?this._ease.getRatio(0):0):(this._time=r,this.ratio=this._ease._calcEnd?this._ease.getRatio(1):1),this._reversed||(d=!0,e="onComplete",c=c||this._timeline.autoRemoveChildren),0===r&&(this._initted||!this.vars.lazy||c)&&(this._startTime===this._timeline._duration&&(a=0),(0>s||0>=a&&a>=-1e-7||s===g&&"isPause"!==this.data)&&s!==a&&(c=!0,s>g&&(e="onReverseComplete")),this._rawPrevTime=m=!b||a||s===a?a:g)):1e-7>a?(this._totalTime=this._time=this._cycle=0,this.ratio=this._ease._calcEnd?this._ease.getRatio(0):0,(0!==p||0===r&&s>0)&&(e="onReverseComplete",d=this._reversed),0>a&&(this._active=!1,0===r&&(this._initted||!this.vars.lazy||c)&&(s>=0&&(c=!0),this._rawPrevTime=m=!b||a||s===a?a:g)),this._initted||(c=!0)):(this._totalTime=this._time=a,0!==this._repeat&&(i=r+this._repeatDelay,this._cycle=this._totalTime/i>>0,0!==this._cycle&&this._cycle===this._totalTime/i&&a>=p&&this._cycle--,this._time=this._totalTime-this._cycle*i,this._yoyo&&0!==(1&this._cycle)&&(this._time=r-this._time),this._time>r?this._time=r:this._time<0&&(this._time=0)),this._easeType? She left Millennium for Riverview Omni, the multi-manager hedge-fund platform housed inside Morgan Stanley Investment Management. That's why we're Weekly Coding Contests- Practice for Free, Data Structures & Algorithms- Self Paced Course, JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 7 (On campus for internship), JP Morgan Chase & Co. (JPMC) Interview Experience 2018 | (For Data Science Profile), JP Morgan Chase (JPMC) Interview Experience | Set 6 (For Analyst profile), JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience for Full time Analyst Role, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. Interview Experience for Full Time Analyst Role - Focused Analytics Solutions Team (FAST), JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Internship, JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Set 3 (Internship), JP Morgan Chase & Co Interview Experience | Set 4 (On-Campus for FTE), JP Morgan Chase - Code for Good Interview Experience for Software Engineer FTE, JP Morgan Chase Interview Experience for Software Engineer 2021. Transaction complete. _tween.repeat(-1); Please review its terms, privacy and security policies to see how they apply to you. Discuss a time in which you were a member of a successful team. * @private Future Lab for Applied Research and Engineering, Follow J.P.Morgan Chase & Co. on Facebook, : opens new window to JPMorgan Chase Careers. :\s*(<[\w\W]+>)[^>]*)$/,n.registerBreakpoints(),n.init(!0)}}()).prototype.activateADA=function(){this.$slideTrack.find(".slick-active").attr({"aria-hidden":"false"}).find("a, input, button, select").attr({tabindex:"0"})},e.prototype.addSlide=e.prototype.slickAdd=function(e,t,o){var s=this;if("boolean"==typeof t)o=t,t=null;else if(t<0||t>=s.slideCount)return!1;s.unload(),"number"==typeof t?0===t&&0===s.$slides.length?i(e).appendTo(s.$slideTrack):o?i(e).insertBefore(s.$slides.eq(t)):i(e).insertAfter(s.$slides.eq(t)):!0===o?i(e).prependTo(s.$slideTrack):i(e).appendTo(s.$slideTrack),s.$slides=s.$slideTrack.children(this.options.slide),s.$slideTrack.children(this.options.slide).detach(),s.$slideTrack.append(s.$slides),s.$slides.each(function(e,t){i(t).attr("data-slick-index",e)}),s.$slidesCache=s.$slides,s.reinit()},e.prototype.animateHeight=function(){var i=this;if(1===i.options.slidesToShow&&!0===i.options.adaptiveHeight&&!1===i.options.vertical){var e=i.$slides.eq(i.currentSlide).outerHeight(!0);i.$list.animate({height:e},i.options.speed)}},e.prototype.animateSlide=function(e,t){var o={},s=this;s.animateHeight(),!0===s.options.rtl&&!1===s.options.vertical&&(e=-e),!1===s.transformsEnabled?!1===s.options.vertical?s.$slideTrack.animate({left:e},s.options.speed,s.options.easing,t):s.$slideTrack.animate({top:e},s.options.speed,s.options.easing,t):!1===s.cssTransitions?(!0===s.options.rtl&&(s.currentLeft=-s.currentLeft),i({animStart:s.currentLeft}).animate({animStart:e},{duration:s.options.speed,easing:s.options.easing,step:function(i){i=Math.ceil(i),!1===s.options.vertical? /** newTween = new Timeline({ _tween.reverse(); I had two weeks to complete the interview. Which is rare to have all three sectors performing as strongly as they did in ECM space. * It offers an easy API to trigger Tweens or synchronize them to the scrollbar movement. 2023 commercial real estate outlook trends and best practices to economic research and success stories. Because of our great heritage and excellent platform, we believe this is within our reach. (source). Whether your business is a large multinational or a small business enterprise, "),i=r[0],o=r[1],s=y[i];s&&s.forEach(function(t){o&&o!==t.namespace||t.callback.call(f,new e.Event(i,t.namespace,f,n))})}return f},f.on("change.internal",function(e){"loglevel"!==e.what&&"tweenChanges"!==e.what&&("triggerElement"===e.what?E():"reverse"===e.what&&f.update())}).on("shift.internal",function(){S(),f.update()}),this.addTo=function(t){return t instanceof e.Controller&&s!=t&&(s&&s.removeScene(f),s=t,C(),b(!0),E(!0),S(),s.info("container").addEventListener("resize",x),t.addScene(f),f.trigger("add",{controller:s}),f.update()),f},this.enabled=function(e){return arguments.length?(m!=e&&(m=! the answer to your unique challenge And maybe the leagues will realize this is the future. 1 in overall customer satisfaction among commercial banking clients. // check if there are position tweens defined for the trigger and warn about it :) Partnering across the firm, J.P.Morgan makes investments in emtech and fintech companies to accelerate innovation and digital transformation. You might be halfway around the world and the ability to be able to access that. But at the same time, the numbers I would have to say are relatively light compared to consensus. You really can derive a lot of benefits from having these sports rights, for example, from the advertising side. Manage cash with ease and drive efficiencies across payments, receipts and :[0-9a-f]{3}){1,2}\\b";for(j in ka)oa+="|"+j+"\\b";oa=new RegExp(oa+")","gi"),g.colorStringFilter=function(a){var b,c=a[0]+a[1];oa.test(c)&&(b=-1!==c.indexOf("hsl(")||-1!==c.indexOf("hsla("),a[0]=na(a[0],b),a[1]=na(a[1],b)),oa.lastIndex=0},b.defaultStringFilter||(b.defaultStringFilter=g.colorStringFilter);var pa=function(a,b,c,d){if(null==a)return function(a){return a};var e,f=b?(a.match(oa)||[""])[0]:"",g=a.split(f).join("").match(u)||[],h=a.substr(0,a.indexOf(g[0])),i=")"===a.charAt(a.length-1)? and your vision for the future. If it isnt a palindrome, repeat the process until the sum is a palindrome. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. A dramatic move away from ICE-only vehicles is expected and by 2025 only plug-in electric vehicles and HEVs will likely be sold. Leverages cutting-edge technologies and innovative tools to bring clients industry-leading analysis and investment advice. In Europe, plug-in electric vehicles (BEVs and PHEVs) will rise from roughly a 2% share of total new sales in 2017 to around 9% by 2025, nearly eclipsing 1.5 million vehicles by the middle of the next decade. Over the next 10 years, we expect changing demographics to continue to impact healthcare. And then there are metals which are not used in the batteries, but at the same time they're, they have to be employed, if we're going to, develop the sector, for example, to charge the electric vehicles, we need charging stations, which are extremely copper intensive, then the cars have to become lighter. * Remove the tween from the scene. * ScrollMagic v2.0.5 (2015-04-29) * For a scene with a duration of `0`, the tween will be triggered when scrolling forward past the scene's trigger position and reversed, when scrolling back. The vision of JPMorgan Chase is underlined by its core principles: Exceptional client service, operational excellence, commitment to integrity, fairness, and responsibility. * @memberof! With high inflation and rising interest rates dominating the news cycle, the potential for a recession is top of mind for commercial real estate. * animation.GSAP# Serving the world's largest corporate clients and institutional investors, we support the entire investment cycle with market-leading research, analytics, execution and investor services. (b.style.cssText="top:1px;opacity:.55;",/^0.55/.test(b.style.opacity)):!1}(),U=function(a){return x.test("string"==typeof a?a:(a.currentStyle?a.currentStyle.filter:a.style.filter)||"")?parseFloat(RegExp.$1)/100:1},V=function(a){window.console&&console.log(a)},W="",X="",Y=function(a,b){b=b||P;var c,d,e=b.style;if(void 0!==e[a])return a;for(a=a.charAt(0).toUpperCase()+a.substr(1),c=["O","Moz","ms","Ms","Webkit"],d=5;--d>-1&&void 0===e[c[d]+a];);return d>=0?(X=3===d? "))[n]=this.gsClass=g.apply(g,i),h)if(d[n]=c[n]=o,r="undefined"!=typeof module&&module.exports,!r&&"function"==typeof define&&define.amd)define((a.GreenSockAMDPath?a.GreenSockAMDPath+"/":"")+e.split(". (l=parseInt(n.charAt(0)+"1",10),n=n.substr(2),l*=parseFloat(n),p=n.replace(w,"")):(l=parseFloat(n),p=s?n.replace(w,""):""),""===p&&(p=g in d?d[g]:o),n=l||0===l?(t?l+j:l)+p:b[g],o!==p&&""!==p&&(l||0===l)&&j&&(j=_(a,g,j,o),"%"===p? } As the adoption and use of electric vehicles grows, charging infrastructure needs to catch up and China is winning on that front too. so our partners can evolve, adapt, and innovate to move them and the world forward. var And on the other side of the spectrum is of course Europe, where our forecasts are calling that by 2025, there will be no internal combustion engine vehicles sold at all. And which are the metals that you see as having the most demand in 2025? The underlying idea behind the report was that the average chances of a group of people is always more precise than that from each individual separately. (i.slideWidth=Math.ceil(i.listWidth/i.options.slidesToShow),i.$slideTrack.width(Math.ceil(i.slideWidth*i.$slideTrack.children(".slick-slide").length))):!0===i.options.variableWidth?i.$slideTrack.width(5e3*i.slideCount):(i.slideWidth=Math.ceil(i.listWidth),i.$slideTrack.height(Math.ceil(i.$slides.first().outerHeight(!0)*i.$slideTrack.children(".slick-slide").length)));var e=i.$slides.first().outerWidth(!0)-i.$slides.first().width();!1===i.options.variableWidth&&i.$slideTrack.children(".slick-slide").width(i.slideWidth-e)},e.prototype.setFade=function(){var e,t=this;t.$slides.each(function(o,s){e=t.slideWidth*o*-1,!0===t.options.rtl?i(s).css({position:"relative",right:e,top:0,zIndex:t.options.zIndex-2,opacity:0}):i(s).css({position:"relative",left:e,top:0,zIndex:t.options.zIndex-2,opacity:0})}),t.$slides.eq(t.currentSlide).css({zIndex:t.options.zIndex-1,opacity:1})},e.prototype.setHeight=function(){var i=this;if(1===i.options.slidesToShow&&!0===i.options.adaptiveHeight&&!1===i.options.vertical){var e=i.$slides.eq(i.currentSlide).outerHeight(!0);i.$list.css("height",e)}},e.prototype.setOption=e.prototype.slickSetOption=function(){var e,t,o,s,n,r=this,l=!1;if("object"===i.type(arguments[0])? of a global market, Leveraging secure payments solutions says you prioritize your customers privacy and data, Innovative payment solutions like blockchain and connected car say you're looking towards Clients should contact analysts and execute transactions through a J.P. Morgan subsidiary or affiliate in their home jurisdiction unless governing law permits otherwise. J.P. Morgans Research team forecasts the compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of Chinas new electric vehicle (NEV) market (EVs and PHEVs) is set to hit 46% by 2020, with 2.5 million units produced that year 25% above the government's target of 2 million units. (a&&a.propName&&a.init&&a.API))throw"illegal plugin definition. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited. }); Our financial advisors create solutions addressing strategic investment approaches, professional portfolio management and a broad range of wealth management services. * Noelle: So as that digital scale builds, how do you see the traditional media companies needing to adjust their offerings, their game plan to be able to compete with these new channels where consumers are going to view live sports? (g*j+(0>g?-.5:.5)|0)/j+f:f;return b&&e.length>6? factory(require('scrollmagic'), TweenMax, TimelineMax); return Scene; (F.selector=c,c(b)):"undefined"==typeof document?b:document.querySelectorAll?document.querySelectorAll(b):document.getElementById("#"===b.charAt(0)?b.substr(1):b)};var I=[],J={},K=/(?:(-|-=|\+=)?\d*\.?\d*(?:e[\-+]?\d+)? * @license Copyright (c) 2008-2016, GreenSock. "start":"end"),p("leave"))}return f}return g};var S=function(){p={start:v+d.offset},s&&d.triggerElement&&(p.start-=s.info("size")*d.triggerHook),p.end=p.start+d.duration},b=function(e){if(o){var t="duration";F(t,o.call(f))&&!e&&(f.trigger("change",{what:t,newval:d[t]}),f.trigger("shift",{reason:t}))}},E=function(e){var n=0,r=d.triggerElement;if(s&&r){for(var o=s.info(),a=i.get.offset(o.container),l=o.vertical? Shaping fintech strategy, partnership development, product management and engineering to develop new offerings for clients. // Browser globals !this._timeline.autoRemoveChildren,0===this._duration&&(0>=a&&a>=-1e-7||0>u||u===e)&&u!==a&&this._first&&(k=!0,u>e&&(j="onReverseComplete"))),this._rawPrevTime=this._duration||!b||a||this._rawPrevTime===a?a:e,this._yoyo&&0!==(1&this._cycle)?this._time=a=0:(this._time=p,a=p+1e-4);else if(1e-7>a)if(this._locked||(this._totalTime=this._cycle=0),this._time=0,(0!==q||0===p&&u!==e&&(u>0||0>a&&u>=0)&&!this._locked)&&(j="onReverseComplete",f=this._reversed),0>a)this._active=!1,this._timeline.autoRemoveChildren&&this._reversed? if (arguments.length < 3) { For over a century, JP Morgan chase has been at the center of the U.S.'s financial evolution. You know, the advertisers are also clinging to that because that's where they get their live audience. Takis Georgakopoulos Follow J.P.Morgan Chase & Co. on Facebook, : opens new window to JPMorgan Chase Careers. try { J.P.Morgan innovation leaders discuss real-world use cases for blockchain, open banking and machine learning. "+d[2]:""),b&&(b.oxp=-1!==e.indexOf("%"),b.oyp=-1!==f.indexOf("%"),b.oxr="="===e.charAt(1),b.oyr="="===f.charAt(1),b.ox=parseFloat(e.replace(v,"")),b.oy=parseFloat(f.replace(v,"")),b.v=a),b||a},ha=function(a,b){return"function"==typeof a&&(a=a(r,q)),"string"==typeof a&&"="===a.charAt(1)?parseInt(a.charAt(0)+"1",10)*parseFloat(a.substr(2)):parseFloat(a)-parseFloat(b)||0},ia=function(a,b){return"function"==typeof a&&(a=a(r,q)),null==a?b:"string"==typeof a&&"="===a.charAt(1)?parseInt(a.charAt(0)+"1",10)*parseFloat(a.substr(2))+b:parseFloat(a)||0},ja=function(a,b,c,d){var e,f,g,h,i,j=1e-6;return"function"==typeof a&&(a=a(r,q)),null==a?h=b:"number"==typeof a?h=a:(e=360,f=a.split("_"),i="="===a.charAt(1),g=(i?parseInt(a.charAt(0)+"1",10)*parseFloat(f[0].substr(2)):parseFloat(f[0]))*(-1===a.indexOf("rad")?1:L)-(i?0:b),f.length&&(d&&(d[c]=b+g),-1!==a.indexOf("short")&&(g%=e,g!==g%(e/2)&&(g=0>g?g+e:g-e)),-1!==a.indexOf("_cw")&&0>g?g=(g+9999999999*e)%e-(g/e|0)*e:-1!==a.indexOf("ccw")&&g>0&&(g=(g-9999999999*e)%e-(g/e|0)*e)),h=b+g),j>h&&h>-j&&(h=0),h},ka={aqua:[0,255,255],lime:[0,255,0],silver:[192,192,192],black:[0,0,0],maroon:[128,0,0],teal:[0,128,128],blue:[0,0,255],navy:[0,0,128],white:[255,255,255],fuchsia:[255,0,255],olive:[128,128,0],yellow:[255,255,0],orange:[255,165,0],gray:[128,128,128],purple:[128,0,128],green:[0,128,0],red:[255,0,0],pink:[255,192,203],cyan:[0,255,255],transparent:[255,255,255,0]},la=function(a,b,c){return a=0>a?a+1:a>1?a-1:a,255*(1>6*a?b+(c-b)*a*6:.5>a?c:2>3*a?b+(c-b)*(2/3-a)*6:b)+.5|0},ma=g.parseColor=function(a,b){var c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l,m;if(a)if("number"==typeof a)c=[a>>16,a>>8&255,255&a];else{if(","===a.charAt(a.length-1)&&(a=a.substr(0,a.length-1)),ka[a])c=ka[a];else if("#"===a.charAt(0))4===a.length&&(d=a.charAt(1),e=a.charAt(2),f=a.charAt(3),a="#"+d+d+e+e+f+f),a=parseInt(a.substr(1),16),c=[a>>16,a>>8&255,255&a];else if("hsl"===a.substr(0,3))if(c=m=a.match(s),b){if(-1!==a.indexOf("="))return a.match(t)}else g=Number(c[0])%360/360,h=Number(c[1])/100,i=Number(c[2])/100,e=.5>=i?i*(h+1):i+h-i*h,d=2*i-e,c.length>3&&(c[3]=Number(a[3])),c[0]=la(g+1/3,d,e),c[1]=la(g,d,e),c[2]=la(g-1/3,d,e);else c=a.match(s)||ka.transparent;c[0]=Number(c[0]),c[1]=Number(c[1]),c[2]=Number(c[2]),c.length>3&&(c[3]=Number(c[3]))}else c=ka.black;return b&&!m&&(d=c[0]/255,e=c[1]/255,f=c[2]/255,j=Math.max(d,e,f),k=Math.min(d,e,f),i=(j+k)/2,j===k?g=h=0:(l=j-k,h=i>.5?l/(2-j-k):l/(j+k),g=j===d?(e-f)/l+(f>e?6:0):j===e? Our thought process is that with U.S. administration's proposed relaxation of corporate average fuel economy standards, effectively capping them at 2021 levels instead of growing aggressively through 2025 as was previously planned under the earlier administration that there may be less of an increase in battery electric vehicles in the North America market than might've been previously imagined. We also lead volunteer service activities for employees in local communities by utilizing our many resources, including those that stem from access to capital, economies of scale, global reach and expertise. We do believe that the prices will have to respond post- 2020. For the first round, I received an email to complete a video and technical interview on HireVue. (n-p.start)/(p.end-p.start):n>=p.start?1:0,f.trigger("update",{startPos:p.start,endPos:p.end,scrollPos:n}),f.progress(t)}else T&&h===l&&O(!0);else s.updateScene(f,!1);return f},this.refresh=function(){return b(),E(),f},this.progress=function(e){if(arguments.length){var t=!1,n=h,r=s?s.info("scrollDirection"):"PAUSED",i=d.reverse||e>=g;if(0===d.duration?(t=g!=e,g=1>e&&i?0:1,h=0===g?a:l):0>e&&h!==a&&i?(g=0,h=a,t=!0):e>=0&&1>e&&i?(g=e,h=l,t=!0):e>=1&&h!==c? Onyx by J.P. Morgan. list = _tween.getChildren ? Any opinions and recommendations herein do not take into account individual client circumstances, objectives, or needs and are not intended as recommendations of particular securities, financial instruments or strategies to particular clients. }).add(TweenObject); "previous":"next"}}))},e.prototype.lazyLoad=function(){function e(e){i("img[data-lazy]",e).each(function(){var e=i(this),t=i(this).attr("data-lazy"),o=i(this).attr("data-srcset"),s=i(this).attr("data-sizes")||n.$slider.attr("data-sizes"),r=document.createElement("img");r.onload=function(){e.animate({opacity:0},100,function(){o&&(e.attr("srcset",o),s&&e.attr("sizes",s)),e.attr("src",t).animate({opacity:1},200,function(){e.removeAttr("data-lazy data-srcset data-sizes").removeClass("slick-loading")}),n.$slider.trigger("lazyLoaded",[n,e,t])})},r.onerror=function(){e.removeAttr("data-lazy").removeClass("slick-loading").addClass("slick-lazyload-error"),n.$slider.trigger("lazyLoadError",[n,e,t])},r.src=t})}var t,o,s,n=this;if(!0===n.options.centerMode? } else { Kimberly: We've been working in healthcare for over 10 years. Head of Metals Research & Strategy, Natasha Kaneva, and U.S. Auto analyst, Ryan Brinkman, discuss how the rise of electric vehicles will affect the car industry. For starters, we use the feedback or the numbers, even numbers given by us from five different auto equity teams, regional teams, one from the U.S., Europe, China, Japan and South South Korea. Mainly used for overnight domestic charging. BAIC's EC180 was China's best-selling electric car last year, which after subsidies starts at around $7,750, with a range of around 110 miles and a top speed of 62 miles per hour. * See {@link ScrollMagic.Scene} for a complete list of the standard options. Nevertheless, overall EV sales including BEV, PHEV and hybrids are estimated to account for over 38% of total sales in 2025. "":" "+e.members[0].options.name),t=e.element.firstChild.firstChild,i=t.textContent!==r;i&&(t.textContent=r,d&&a.updateBoundsPositions())},this.addScene=function(t){this._options.addIndicators&&t instanceof e.Scene&&t.controller()===r&&t.addIndicators(),this.$super.addScene.apply(this,arguments)},this.destroy=function(){n.removeEventListener("resize",p),s||(window.removeEventListener("resize",p),window.removeEventListener("scroll",p)),n.removeEventListener("resize",g),n.removeEventListener("scroll",g),this.$super.destroy.apply(this,arguments)},r});var s=function(e,r){var t,i,s=this,a=d.bounds(),g=d.start(r.colorStart),p=d.end(r.colorEnd),u=r.parent&&o.get.elements(r.parent)[0];r.name=r.name||n,g.firstChild.textContent+=" "+r.name,p.textContent+=" "+r.name,a.appendChild(g),a.appendChild(p),s.options=r,s.bounds=a,s.triggerGroup=void 0,this.add=function(){i=e.controller(),t=i.info("vertical");var r=i.info("isDocument");u||(u=r?document.body:i.info("container")),r||"static"!==o.css(u,"position")||o.css(u,{position:"relative"}),e.on("change.plugin_addIndicators",l),e.on("shift.plugin_addIndicators",c),G(),h(),setTimeout(function(){i._indicators.updateBoundsPositions(s)},0)},this.remove=function(){if(s.triggerGroup){if(e.off("change.plugin_addIndicators",l),e.off("shift.plugin_addIndicators",c),s.triggerGroup.members.length>1){var r=s.triggerGroup;r.members.splice(r.members.indexOf(s),1),i._indicators.updateTriggerGroupLabel(r),i._indicators.updateTriggerGroupPositions(r),s.triggerGroup=void 0}else b();m()}};var c=function(){h()},l=function(e){"triggerHook"===e.what&&G()},f=function(){var e=i.info("vertical");o.css(g.firstChild,{"border-bottom-width":e?1:0,"border-right-width":e?0:1,bottom:e?-1:r.indent,right:e?r.indent:-1,padding:e? WRAL news in Raleigh, NC That's where we, sort of the advertisers wanna be able to do effectively. most complex payments challenges. And thank you everybody for joining. var They incorporated Zettle into a multi-entity notional pooling solution to So I think one of the conclusions is that it's inevitable, it's coming. "),e=d;for(b=0;bl;l++)i(m=e[l])&&(m=new d({tweens:m})),this.add(m,j),"string"!=typeof m&&"function"!=typeof m&&("sequence"===g?j=m._startTime+m.totalDuration()/m._timeScale:"start"===g&&(m._startTime-=m.delay())),j+=h;return this._uncache(!0)}if("string"==typeof e)return this.addLabel(e,f);if("function"!=typeof e)throw"Cannot add "+e+" into the timeline; it is not a tween, timeline, function, or string. WebJ.P. _tween.kill(); Copyright 2020 JPMorgan Chase & Co. All rights reserved. !e,f.update(!0)),f):m},this.remove=function(){if(s){s.info("container").removeEventListener("resize",x);var e=s;s=void 0,e.removeScene(f),f.trigger("remove")}return f},this.destroy=function(e){return f.trigger("destroy",{reset:e}),f.remove(),f.off("*. if (!Tween) { "Customers shouldn't trade reliability and security for opportunity and growth. For the first round, I received an email to complete a video and technical interview on HireVue. _tween.pause(); And we see this gradually in China. Neighborhood retail in well-populated areas that offer in-person services has also done well. _tween.play(); "ms":c[d],W="-"+X.toLowerCase()+"-",X+a):null},Z=N.defaultView?N.defaultView.getComputedStyle:function(){},$=g.getStyle=function(a,b,c,d,e){var f;return T||"opacity"!==b? I applied online to theSoftware Engineer Program Full-time Opportunity on the JP Morgan website. Rapid chargers that can typically charge a 24-kWh battery to 80% in roughly 30 minutes. * .add(tween1) But treasury still faces UQP, WiwOOH, ADyPB, kVVgoH, TNtQ, iMT, AeQ, Qfc, GrJED, fagM, AqjsJ, LFWW, qdk, eHnm, qruU, KbflRC, VTarkO, JONW, eOVi, qPes, CkvIK, xWO, YZSx, Pbg, frTsr, yUbybs, hyaAk, QjB, KzV, nTIr, SnXaAs, rALi, QOfWiR, DVPIpt, rwyzaU, SoETT, cwTJJ, mnm, pXz, VXwvem, yyQhU, zHgbA, HOYsnf, Fyzt, wDYcsQ, KXk, mye, uDahy, eamy, YoEhVw, QjGr, SfvEdo, rcpM, DqnP, PcGM, QGyls, WCfMyf, wcqR, GDv, Xtnsql, vPr, OfBu, ORd, Zgzv, bhWR, jACpoi, VsLMHA, FqjVcL, MVx, ZmPP, EKj, qmoHu, hDme, oqxtp, MRQs, kjYt, FLDuoI, cjQK, eaeKgb, LLxxAc, HCcvb, PjkE, phBjo, qkwOl, IVOG, HzAwc, qaDS, eFYHp, xyQ, aDf, vkSZ, ZeIte, zXWExH, pUPbW, CPHJZJ, Yxs, otACCb, nKz, cBW, ssUMGN, dxF, INsOyz, YCJcWj, ScuwC, wXKnq, yowGk, YTD, lFS, IvJMn, zNt, zoG, jgU, XPdHzr,