What a lovely recipe!!!! GREEK- The Greek style is mixed with eggplants, ground beef, and a white sauce called Bechamel. The data includes the number of visits, average duration of the visit on the website, pages visited, etc. Do you add any other seasoning to the meat? Lower the heat to medium. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Other. But, its not the only moussaka in town. Joined April 2013. Fry, stirring constantly, until very fragrant, a minute or two. Best version of Turkish musakka ever!!!!! Find inspiration in nine chapters of vibrant, nourishing cooking: Kahvalti (breakfast), Meze & Salata (dishes and . PubMatic sets this cookie to store an ID that is used to display ads in the users' browser. By signing up you agree to the terms and privacy policy. Amazon has encountered an error. Serve your musakka up on a plate or in a bowl. The na_srp cookie is used to recognize the visitor upon re-entry. It looks like WhatsApp is not installed on your phone. Turkish Moussaka Recipe Yield: 6 Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 30 minutes Total Time: 40 minutes An baked eggplant dish called Turkish Moussaka that is mixed with ground beef, green bell pepper and other spices and herbs. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. See more ideas about delicious, food, cooking. Meanwhile, heat a thick bottomed frying pan over medium/high heat. Layer the rest of the aubergines on the meat filling and sprinkle some more salt. Arrange the sliced vegetables in overlapping rows, until the dish is full. Add the cumin and paprika to the softened onions, stir well so that the spices release their aromatics, then stir through the tomato pure, ensuring that the onions are fully coated. Add the spices and lentils and stir well. INSTANT No.1 Sunday Times Bestseller - "Meliz's Kitchen" (Turkish-Cypriot Comfort Food & Fresh Family Feasts) with @eburybooks out NOW . Inspired by her Turkish-Cypriot heritage, and experience of growing up in a household that combined both traditional Cypriot and London living, she created the blog and instagram page Meliz Cooks. As always, the flavours develop and it tastes better the next day. YouTube sets this cookie to store the video preferences of the user using embedded YouTube video. In this book Meliz shares the best comforting recipes and her easy go-to meals for busy family life. The purpose of the cookie is to determine if the user's browser supports cookies. the oven is hot, fill each round of a muffin tray with 3/4 tsp oil (beef dripping is also great) making sure you grease the sides so you can easily pop out the puds when they're cooked. Honestly, it doesn't matter the ratio of fat and meat. Meliz Berg is a self-taught cook and recipe developer who champions simple, fresh and accessible Turkish Cypriot recipes. Owned by agkn, this cookie is used for targeting and advertising purposes. This cookie is used to measure the number and behavior of the visitors to the website anonymously. Required fields are marked *. THE INSTANT NO.1 SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER Sunshine flavours everyone will love Meliz's Kitchen is a celebration of the melting-pot of delicious spices and fresh flavours that make a Turkish-Cypriot kitchen. Most rely heavily on tomato paste, plenty of oil and a little water for the sauce. 2. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram, Your email address will not be published. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Meliz shares 100 of her favorite no-fuss, family-friendly recipes to showcase the melting pot of spices and flavors from her Turkish-Cypriot culture in this vibrant new cookbook. Allow to cool for 15 mins before serving. . Instructions. https://turmericsaffron.blogspot.com/2009/03/eggplant-stew-khoresh-bademjan.html, Thanks for the tip! Today - 1 December 2022 - is not a holiday in Rhineland-Palatinate. Only comments in English are accepted. It's ages since I've had moussaka so I'm making this recipe as it looks so delicious! I've just sent you an email with a little more info please check your inbox to make sure it's arrived. It's Wednesday, it's been a long day, and this is all I have for you; even though I made a Tomato and Vermicelli soup tonight (the 5.30pm photo absolutely did not make. When the oil is hot, fry the aubergines - eggplants for 2-3 minutes on both sides until lightly browned and slightly softened. Advertising disclosure: This website is partly funded by affiliate links, meaning I may earn a small commission from purchases made after clicking links on this page. Here are other recommended Mediterranean and Middle Eastern Recipes to cook in your kitchen: An baked eggplant dish called Turkish Moussaka that is mixed with ground beef, green bell pepper and other spices and herbs. Ebury Publishing @EburyPublishing. Once the eggplant is cooked, by becoming brown, remove it and transfer into the plate. This cookie does not save any personal information. Greek Moussaka is baked in the oven but Turkish Musaka can be both baked or stove cooked. Far from it. Meliz studied Music at Masters Level, taught it at secondary school for eight years, then started a recipe blog after the . You have successfully joined our subscriber list. Don't forget to use a paper towel to help remove the excess oil. Thank you. Sunshine flavors everyone will love. Remove the dish from the oven and reduce the temperature to 180C/160C Fan/Gas 4. Meliz's Kitchen is a celebration of the melting-pot of delicious spices and fresh flavours that make a Turkish-Cypriot kitchen. I say roughly, as each cook will have their own views on the relative amounts here. We pour a cup of boiling water over our musakka (this loosens the sauce). Once done, serve it with rice or pita bread. Required fields are marked *. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Drain, rinse quickly with cold water, put back into the pan and toss in a little olive oil. ingredients 8-10 chicken drumsticks/thighs, 10 peeled and bashed whole garlic cloves, 2 chopped onions, 2 tbsp olive oil, pomegranate molasses, honey 2 tsp dried oregano, pul biber, paprika, cumin,. If you heard of Moussaka, you will probably think that it comes from Greek. Some of the best side dishes for this delicious Turkish Musaka are Bulgur Pilaf, Pumpkin Risotto (Risotto Alla Zucca), Bazlama (Turkish Bread), Tabbouleh, Greek Salad, Tomato, and Walnut Salad (Gavurdagi Salatasi) or just a slice of Homemade Toast Bread. It allows to record details on user behaviour and facilitate the social sharing function provided by Addthis.com. The uuid2 cookie is set by AppNexus and records information that helps in differentiating between devices and browsers. London. And thanks for the newsletter! Discover upcoming public holiday dates for Rhineland-Palatinate and start planning to make the most of your time off. Events such as successful submission or closing can be tracked using cookies. Check again if you want to add more salt, pepper or pepper flakes. This cookie is used for serving the user with relevant content and advertisement. To assemble the moussaka, layer half of the aubergines on the bottom of an oven dish size 22 cm-24 cm (9" - 10") diameter and then sprinkle some salt. The Best moussaka recipe I have ever tried. They are simply used to track how a user has behaved on your website or a call-to-action. You can add other vegetables like Potatoes which you can either fry or bake in the oven. Lebanese moussaka, on the other hand, is a spiced aubergine and chickpea stew. 400 g (c. 2 medium-sized) aubergine, partly peeled and cut into 3 cm cubes, 2-3 Turkish green peppers (arlston biber), chopped, or 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped, 1 Tbsp Turkish chili paste (ac biber salas) or 1 roasted and peeled red peppers, finely chopped, 400 g chopped tomatoes (fresh if in season, tinned if not), 2 tsp Aleppo pepper (pul biber), or to taste, small handfull of chopped flat-leaf parsley. It is versatile, you can adjust the type or the amount of the vegetables you want to use to your taste. Eggplant is one of my favorite vegetable dishes since you can use it to make sandwiches, meat dishes, or dips. The Turkish version is closer to the Greek one, but simpler. After the ground beef is cooked, I added chopped tomatoes, tomato paste, and other spices and herbs. Turkish moussaka (Musakka) Yield: 2-3 portions Ingredients 4+2 tbsp olive oil 400 g (c. 2 medium-sized) aubergine, partly peeled and cut into 3 cm cubes 1 onion, roughly chopped 2-3 Turkish green peppers (arlston biber), chopped, or 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped 3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped 400 g minced beef or lamb (or a mixture) When eating Turkish Mussaka, I like to serve it either with rice or a Middle Eastern Pita bread Kuboos. In many ways, Turkish moussaka is also a simpler stew version of another Turkish classic. 2. The well-known Greek version is of course an oven baked dish of layered meat sauce, aubergine or potato, and topped with bechamel sauce. Skip to Main Content. The na_sr cookie is used to recognize the visitor upon re-entry. Get unique recipes & stories from Istanbul! Inspired by her Turkish-Cypriot heritage, and experience of growing up in a household that combined both traditional Cypriot and London living, she created the blog and instagram page Meliz Cooks. In this book Meliz shares the best comforting recipes and her easy go-to meals for busy family life. Associated with the AddThis widget, this cookie helps users to share content across various networking and sharing forums. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Carefully add the roast aubergine and flat-leaf parsley. By signing up you agree to the terms and privacy policy (link). TURKISH: The Turkish style, which is the recipe for this post, is similar to the Lebanese style, except it does not have chickpeas. Meliz shares 100 of her favorite no-fuss, family-friendly recipes to showcase the melting pot of spices and flavors from her Turkish-Cypriot culture in this vibrant new cookbook.Sunshine flavors everyone will love.In this book Meliz shares the best comforting recipes and her easy go-to meals for busy family life. THE INSTANT NO.1 SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER. Heat the olive oil in a large pan. Get more delicious recipes in my newsletter, Get more delicious recipes in my free newsletter. Tried it once and everybody in the house loved it, thank you for sharing! Before you put it in the oven, add chopped basil leaves as a topping. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. In this book Meliz shares the best comforting recipes . Also, to balance my diet, I serve it with a healthy Turkish salad side dish called Shepherd salad. Place the pan on medium heat and cook the mince until brown and it releases its fat. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. Pour the sauce over the roasted eggplant slices. Meliz Cooks Fluffy Bidda (Turkish Cypriot flatbreads) 1.8K views2 months ago 12:03 Meliz Cooks Creamy Hellim & Tomato Orzo 1.7K views2 months ago 9:30 Meliz Cooks Pilavuna Loaf 2.4K views3. Meliz Cooks is well-known for its simple-to-follow instructions, seductive . This Turkish style is one of the best moussaka dishes, which you can eat with rice or pita bread. Use paper towel to remove the excess oil. Add onions, peppers, chili, and garlic, saut until translucent then add freshly ground black pepper, cumin and salt. I love new and different types of foods and this one looks amazing! Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat and add the onions. To assemble the moussaka, layer half of the aubergines - eggplants on the bottom of an oven dish size 22 cm-24 cm (9" - 10") diameter and then sprinkle some salt. Turkish Moussaka (or Patlcan Musakka) is an authentic dish made with layers of aubergines and tomatoey meat sauce. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads. It does not correspond to any user ID in the web application and does not store any personally identifiable information. We will definitely try this recipe, thanks for sharing. Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "ae395e1e081fbcccd0bec83e23497c80" );document.getElementById("cecd675a2c").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Mix together the hellim, dried mint and seeds and leave to one side. Don't stir too much, or you'll mash the aubergines. Season with black pepper and mix until well coated. (Turkish) Cypriot/Mediterranean/Middle Eastern Cooking and recipes for modern, busy lifestyles. Book reviews, interviews, editors' picks, and more. Tip! This means that if you click on them and then buy something, we get a small amount of commission to keep the site running, but it doesnt cost you anything more. Just what it says in the recipe. Preheat the oven to 220C/200C Fan/Gas 7. Meliz Berg (Author) See all formats and editions Hardcover $35.00 1 New from $35.00 Pre-order Price Guarantee. London | (Turkish) Cypriot/Mediterranean/Middle Eastern Cooking and recipes for modern, busy lifestyles To optimize ad relevance by collecting visitor data from multiple websites such as what pages have been loaded. When the oil is hot, fry the aubergines for 2-3 minutes on both sides until lightly browned and slightly softened. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Required fields are marked *. It allows to record details on user behaviour and facilitate the social sharing function provided by Addthis.com. 1996-2022, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, No Import Fees Deposit & $8.88 Shipping to Republic of Korea. For the past few years, Ive been exploring the foods of Turkey, the Middle East and beyond from my house in Balat, Istanbul. Close this window and go back to the recipe, Ali nazikTurkish lamb with smoked aubergine (eggplant) pure, Rose brek with potato (Patatesli gl brei), https://turmericsaffron.blogspot.com/2009/03/eggplant-stew-khoresh-bademjan.html. It is very easy to adjust this versatile dish to your taste. Getdelicious recipes &fascinating stories fromthe heart of Istanbulin my fortnightly newsletter. Join our mailing list! Jul 10. Thanks for sharing this recipe! Sunshine flavours everyone will love. 1. Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. There are probably as many ways to prepare the Turkish version of moussaka as there are (home) cooks in Turkey. LEBANESE: The Lebanese style, also called Maghmour, does not contain meat, which means it is a purely vegetarian dish. Great recipe, easy-to-follow instructions! Its a no fail, crowd pleaser. Stir for a minute before adding the ground beef. 133k Followers, 1,283 Following, 1,897 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Meliz Berg (@melizcooks) melizcooks. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Please note new comments are moderated before publishing and may take a few hours or days to show up. I often make it for an extravagant, yet simple, weeknight dinner. It allows to record details on user behaviour and facilitate the social sharing function provided by Addthis.com. Please try again. But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. I made sure it turns brown on each side before I remove them from the pan. Tomato, and Walnut Salad (Gavurdagi Salatasi). This cookie is set by DoubleClick to note the user's specific user identity. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Can i serve this delicious Moussaka dish with brown rice spaghetti??? 133K followers. Top the veg with the lentil sauce, then carefully spread over the cheese sauce. This cookie, set by YouTube, registers a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen. The only difference is that it doesn't contain tomato sauce. Turkish moussaka is great for making in advance, but make sure to stir very carefully when re-heating. CMPRO cookie is set by CasaleMedia for anonymous user tracking, and for targeted advertising. 1,897 posts. You are welcome. Pull apart to expose the inside and get ready to fry. VEGETABLES: I am using green bell pepper since it gives nice aroma, and eggplant. Difference between Greek, Turkish and Lebanese Moussaka. Stir occasionally to break the mince down into small pieces. Please let me know how it turned out! I'm delighted to have you on board. To assemble the moussaka, layer half of the aubergines on the bottom of an oven dish size of 22 cm-24 cm diameter and then sprinkle some salt. Ingredients: 250g Tropical Sun USA Easy Cook Rice 3 tablespoons olive oil 3/4 teaspoon Tropical Sun Whole Black Pepper, ground 1 teaspoon sea salt flakes 1/2 teaspoon Turkish red pepper flakes (pul biber) or 1/4 tsp Tropical Sun Crushed Red Chillies 1/2 teaspoon Tropical Sun Smoked Paprika 1 teaspoon Tropical Sun Dried Oregano The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the wbsite is doing. In a large measuring jug, whisk together the milk and eggs, then add the plain flour. Turks also love their bread with musakka, as they do with virtually any meal. Inspired by her Turkish-Cypriot heritage, and her experience of growing up in a household that combined both traditional Cypriot and London living, she created the blog and Instagram page Meliz Cooks. Find inspiration in nine chapters of vibrant, nourishing cooking: Kahvalti . It is simple enough but the flavours are sublime. Your email address will not be published. Cover the dish with tin foil or a lid and then put it in the hot oven. Top the aubergines up with the rest of the meat filling. Stir to mix. Mix well. Meliz Cooks' veggie moussaka This meat-free version has a spicy mushroom and lentil layer topped with fluffy cheese sauce By Asda Good Living, 28th July 2019 (47 votes) Cook: 2 Hours 15 Mins Serves: 8 Price: 1.42 per serving Nutritional Information Each 431g serving contains Energy 1603kj 384kcal 19 % Fat 23.7g High 34 % Saturates 9.9g Med 50 % Peel the aubergines - eggplants in stripes and slice them 1 cm thick. The recipe serves 2-3 with bulgur and rice and a generous bowl of fresh salad alongside. You can reuse the oil drained from the aubergines to fry the next batch. Whisk until no lumps are visible, then pop in the fridge for at least an hour. Cook for a few minutes until it boils; turn off the heat, and . The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Performance". Please use a different way to share. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Hi! You can prepare Turkish Moussaka - Patlcan Musakka in advance and gently heat it up on low heat before serving. I am very pleased to hear that it tasted wonderful. Enhancements you chose aren't available for this seller. Cover with foil and bake for 25-30 mins. Let the ground beef cook for several minutes till it's juices fully evaporate. In a pan, I add olive oil, garlic, and onion, which I stir till it turns translucent. Place the cannellini beans in a small pan, just cover with cold water, place on a medium-high heat, bring up to a boil and then turn down to a simmer for 2 minutes. The na_tc cookie is used to recognize the visitor upon re-entry. Photos by Bahar Kitapc. We all know about Greek moussaka. Gently pressing the aubergines will help to get rid of some of the excess oil. It is one of these dishes that taste better when reheated. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Her recipes have featured in Co-op Food and Asda Good Living Magazine, as well as for Good Homes and the Guardian. Events such as successful submission or closing can be tracked using cookies. Meanwhile, put the sliced courgette and potato into a large bowl and drizzle with 2tbsp of the oil, the oregano, thyme and the garlic. This information is used to pick out ads delivered by the platform and assess the ad performance and its attribute payment. Meliz Cooks Vegetarian Musakka. This cookie can only be read from the domain they are set on and will not track any data while browsing through other sites. Serve it with a mixture of pickles, veg and a creamy dip to round it off! Updated: Jan 5, 2022 by Saif Al Deen Odeh with 6 Comments. Details Meliz shares 100 of her favorite no-fuss, family-friendly recipes to showcase the melting pot of spices and flavors from her Turkish-Cypriot culture in this vibrant new cookbook. Add chopped tomatoes and tomato paste. You might wonder why do Middle Eastern countries have their version of this eggplant dish. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Advertisement". The domain of this cookie is owned by Media Innovation group. Meliz Cooks is loved for its easy-to-follow recipes, addictive combinations of flavours and spices, and for highlighting the mixture of beautiful . Turkish Moussaka - Patlcan Musakka is freezer friendly, you can freeze it for up to 3 months. Have made this a few times now. Meliz Berg is a self-taught cook, recipe developer and food content creator. It does not store any personal data. If you are familiar with this eggplant dish, you will know there is a variation of moussaka from other countries. The ID is used for targeted ads. Emails every couple of weeks, unsubscribe any time. This is used to present users with ads that are relevant to them according to the user profile. Take the veg dish out of the oven, pour in 100ml water and drizzle with the rest of the oil. And then we bake in the oven until it's fully heated through and the sauce is bubbling. No e-books or spam, just inspiring emails every fortnight or so. Take the pan off the heat and add chopped parsley. Add the meat, tomatoes, pepper flakes and 200 ml water. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. It allows to record details on user behaviour and facilitate the social sharing function provided by Addthis.com. Add the chopped green bell pepper. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Flip it and repeat the process. ${cardName} not available for the seller you chose. Prepare your eggplants by peeling 4 strips from the skin lengthways. Leave your aubergine slices on a colander after frying for a few minutes to get rid of excess oil. Find inspiration in nine chapters of vibrant, nourishing cooking: Kahvalti (breakfast), Mezze & Salata (dishes and salads to share), Ocak & Kizartma (traditional stovetop dishes), Firin (hearty dishes from the oven), Yahni (easy one-pots and slow-cooking), Kebab & Kofte (barbecue dishes and accompaniments), Ekmek & Hamur Isi (breads, doughs, and pastries) and Kekve Tatlilar (crowd-pleasing sweets).Recipes include: Cypriot Breakfast Platter One-Pot Halloumi & Tomato Pasta Stuffed Artichokes & Vine Leaves Cypriot Pasta Bake Chicken Doner Kebab Creamy Moussaka BBQ Wings & Thighs Halloumi, Olive & Herb Loaf Tahini & Carob Molasses BaklavaWith easy-to-follow steps and no special equipment needed, this book will bring sunshine to your kitchen every day. The cookie is set under the everesttech.net domain to map clicks to other events on the client's website. Meanwhile, heat 2tbsp of the oil in a large pan on a low to medium setting. Hi Karin Quantserve sets this cookie to anonymously track information on how visitors use the website. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Place the aubergines onto a colander to drain the excess oil. Performance cookies are used to understand and analyze the key performance indexes of the website which helps in delivering a better user experience for the visitors. For other great aubergine-eggplant recipes why not try: Did you make this recipe? Add the mushrooms and the rest of the garlic and cook for 2-3 mins. In this book Meliz shares the best comforting recipes and her easy go-to meals for busy family life. Nothing too complicated, just chopped vegetables and a few herbs dressed with lemon juice and olive oil. This cookie is used to check the status whether the user has accepted the cookie consent box. We were delighted to work with one of our Signature Stores to provide a stunning Bella Richmond kitchen in Matt Kombu Green for Meliz' new kitchen. This cookie is used to track how a user has behaved on the website or a call-to-action. You can find the recipe here (not my site). This title will be released on April 4, 2023. Thank you so much for sharing this recipe! And yes it tastes much better than it looks Find inspiration in nine chapters of vibrant, nourishing cooking: Kahvalti (breakfast), Mezze & Salata (dishes and . I loved moussaka in Turkey when I visited, and I am happy to be able to re-create my favorite food from over there. Home cook @MelizCooks (116k Instagram) shares simple, vibrant meals that bring big Turkish-Cypriot flavours to the kitchen every day. Do it in batches and add more oil if needed. You can use Red Bell pepper instead of green bell pepper. I like a bit of a chili kick, and have added both Turkish hot red pepper paste (ac biber salas) and Aleppo pepper (or pul biber, if youre Turkish). Shipping cost, delivery date, and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. Because they are quite different from each other indeed. Note: Take note there are other variations including Egyptian and Gulf Arabic. Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. Pour the passata into the baking dish with tbsp of the oil and 100ml cold water. If you can let me know. By signing up you agree to theterms & conditions and privacy policy. PubMatic sets this cookie to check when the cookies were updated on the browser in order to limit the number of calls to the server-side cookie store. Saut for 30 more seconds, stir in the tomato paste and cook for a minute before adding the chopped tomatoes. This works well in Turkey, where both tomato paste and oil of high quality can be easily acquired (though mass-produced less focused on quality are, sadly, becoming ever more prevalent here, too). Dear Matt Inspired by her Turkish-Cypriot heritage, and her experience of growing up in a household that combined both traditional Cypriot and London living, she created the blog and Instagram page Meliz Cooks. Although the preparation takes a bit of time, making Turkish Moussaka is straight forward and there are a few easy steps that you need to follow to achieve the best results: Peel the aubergines in stripes and slice them 1 cm thick. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages viisted in an anonymous form. It contains a hashed/encrypted unique ID. Get free recipes & stories from my kitchen in Istanbul. I hope you enjoy the process of making this delicious and comforting Turkish Moussaka - Patlican Musakka as much as you enjoy eating it! Posts Guides . TDCPM cookie is set by Cloudflare service to store a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device which is then used for targeted advertising. Add the tomatoes, Turkish green peppers, water, salt, pepper, and red chili flakes. Inspired by her Turkish-Cypriot heritage, and experience of growing up in a household that combined both traditional Cypriot and London living, she created the blog and instagram page Meliz Cooks. Home Turkish food recipes Turkish beef recipes Turkish moussaka. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Place the tray on the top shelf of the oven for . Great for mopping up the sauce, but for me, the rice or bulgur is enough carb. Your recipe was easy to follow. Add onions, peppers, chili, and garlic, saut until translucent then add freshly ground black pepper, cumin and salt. This cookie is set by doubleclick.net. This is an outstandingly good recipe! Please try again. If you cant get hold of either both, youll still get a delicious dinner though youll lose a lot of the flavour that makes the stew characteristically Turkish. In fact, moussaka is popular across the Eastern Mediterranean. Amazing recipe ! Yes, you can make moussaka a couple of days ahead and cook just before serving. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. . My name is Ayla, and Im a professional chef based in the UK. Meliz Berg is a self-taught cook, recipe developer and food content creator. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic source, etc. MAKES 12 200ml milk 4 medium eggs 100g plain flour Good pinch salt METHOD Preheat oven to 230C (fan). Order now and if the Amazon.com price decreases between your order time and the end of the day of the release date, you'll receive the lowest price. Add all of the kfte ingredients but only 2 tbsp of the extra virgin olive oil to a large dish, mix everything together really well then refrigerate the mixture for an hour. This cookie is set by OpenX to record anonymized user data, such as IP address, geographical location, websites visited, ads clicked by the user etc., for relevant advertising. Meliz Cooks retweeted. You can replace the lamb mince with beef or chicken mince and swap the aubergines with courgettes or potatoes. Leave a comment below and tag@cookingorgeouson Instagramand hashtag it#cookingorgeous. Bring to a boil, then lower the heat and leave to simmer until the tomatoes have broken down and the flavours are starting to set, at least 10-15 minutes. But for the most part, its all about the aubergine and tomato. find inspiration in nine chapters of vibrant, nourishing cooking: kahvalti (breakfast), meze & salata (dishes and salads to share), ocak & kizartma (traditional stove-top dishes), firin (hearty dishes from the oven), yahni (easy one-pots and slow-cooking), kebab & kofte (barbecue dishes and accompaniments), ekmek & hamur isi (breads, doughs, and Meliz's Kitchen | Book by Meliz Berg | Official Publisher Page | Simon & Schuster About The Book About The Author Product Details Resources and Downloads Meliz's Kitchen Simple Turkish-Cypriot Comfort Food and Fresh Family Feasts By Meliz Berg Published by Interlink Books Distributed by Simon & Schuster LIST PRICE $35.00 PRICE MAY VARY BY RETAILER Layer the rest of the aubergines - eggplants on the meat filling and sprinkle some more salt before topping them up with the rest of the meat filling. Print Ingredients 400 gram of Ground Beef 3 Thin eggplant 2 tablespoon of tomato paste 2 medium tomatoes, chopped Follow. Bake, uncovered, for another 25-30 mins until softened. For garnish or topping, you can use chopped parsley instead of basil leaves. Saut for 30 more seconds. A freshly chopped salad of seasonal vegetables is also great alongside. In this version, I use less oil and a mixture of tomato paste and chopped tomato. 2. Add the onion and saute them on medium heat for about 4 minutes, then add the ground beef, and garlic to the pan, and continue to saute for about 8 minutes. . Add the aubergine and stir together. This gives a fresher taste, more suitable to the ingredients available outside Turkey (where tinned chopped tomatoes tend to be good, but tomato paste not so much). Delicious! I am a Filipino Jordanian Food cook that love to make and share delicious Halal Friendly Filipino, Asian, Middle Eastern and other foods from around the world, Copyright 2020 The Odehlicious on the Foodie Pro Theme on Genesis Framework, An Easy Makdous Recipe (Pickled Eggplant). The spiciness of either can vary considerably, so use with care. Turn down and simmer on low for 30 mins or until the sauce has thickened. Meliz's Kitchen Simple Turkish-Cypriot Comfort Food and Fresh Family Feasts. Bake, uncovered, for 40 mins. Ill check it out , This recipe sounds delicious must try I normally have the Greek version. Inspired by her Turkish-Cypriot heritage, and experience of growing up in a household that combined both traditional Cypriot and London living, she created the blog and instagram page Meliz . Once hot, add the sliced eggplant. Brown the meat in 1 Tbsp olive oil, chopping it up roughly as you go (it's best if you leave some bits a little chunky). Also Appears On These Feeds 7 feeds Browse all feeds Chicken 1087 recipes Edited by @ eatingwithdav These are the ingredients I used to make a delicious Turkish Moussaka Recipe: MEAT: I am using ground beef which is 90% lean and 10% fat. The Greek variety may be more famous, but moussaka supposedly originated in Turkey. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video. The cookies is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Necessary". To me, food is more than ingredients and nutrition; it is a language of love, a way of expressing compassion. I omitted the chickpeas and added a touch of chicken bouillon to plus up my broth (the broth I was using was low-sodium, so it needed a little help). When you finish frying all the aubergine, use the same pan to prepare the meat sauce. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Turkish cuisine has a lot of variations on the theme of meat, aubergine and tomato. The purpose of this cookie is targeting and marketing.The domain of this cookie is related with a company called Bombora in USA. Heat a frying pan on medium heat and add the vegetable oil. Meliz's Kitchen is a celebration of the melting-pot of delicious spices and fresh flavours that make a Turkish-Cypriot kitchen. Let the sauce simmer for 5 minutes. But, do you know that in the Middle East and Turkey, they too have their variation of Moussaka? How did you keep your eggplant from sticking to the sheet/foil? for the purpose of better understanding user preferences for targeted advertisments. This cookies is set by Youtube and is used to track the views of embedded videos. The Best Homemade Pasta With Meatballs, Kftli Makaron, Outdoor Cooking. During Ottoman times, the dish spread far and wide. Aubergine absorbs like a sponge so be careful when frying the aubergines in oil. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club thats right for you for free. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors. I never use foil. Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. From there, it developed into distinct varieties across the Middle East, Greece and the Balkans. thanks. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. This cookie is set by pippio to provide users with relevant advertisements and limit the number of ads displayed. Meliz Berg (Author) Format: Kindle Edition Sunshine flavours everyone will love Meliz's Kitchen is a celebration of the melting-pot of delicious spices and fresh flavours that make a Turkish-Cypriot kitchen. The best way to serve it is with a slice of crusty bread or some Turkish Rice (Sehriyeli Pilav). For the 2022 holiday season, returnable items purchased between October 11 and December 25, 2022 can be returned until January 31, 2023. Karniyarik, or meat stuffed aubergine, is among those dishes that awaken childhood memories among my Turkish friends. Fry the onion and green pepper with a pinch of salt in the remaining 1 Tbsp olive oil (or as much as is needed) until soft but not browned, stirring regularly, 8-10 minutes. Inspired by her Turkish-Cypriot heritage, and experience of growing up in a household that combined both traditional Cypriot and London living, she created the blog and Instagram page Meliz Cooks. When all the milk has been added and the sauce starts to simmer, take off the heat and stir in the cheese. Your email address will not be published. When you finish frying all the aubergines - eggplants, use the same pan to prepare the meat sauce. And its to their credit together theyre absolutely delicious. Set aside. Im afraid I never tried freezing it. Meliz Berg is a self-taught cook, recipe creator, and maker of food-related multimedia. Add the parsley, vinegar, bay leaf, stock and the rest of the passata, and bring to the boil. Combine and bake: Remove the baking dish from the oven. Hi, quick question: step one, when it says some seasoning.what seasoning are you referring to? Meliz Cooks Perfect Cacik. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Place the aubergines - eggplants onto a colander to drain the excess oil. Cook for 1 hour then remove the lid/tin foil and cook for another 45 minutes or until the aubergines are softened and the sauce has thickened. Better still, prepare all the way up until the point where the aubergines are added, store separately and finish the dish just before serving. Tzatziki Sauce - How to Make Tzatziki - Greek Garlic Yogurt Sauce. Add the milk, 150ml at a time, whisking constantly and adding more when it thickens and bubbles. Add olive oil in the pan. Recipe Intro From melizcooks This is our perfect summer dinner, all put onto one plate! Ayla. The cookie, set by PubMatic, registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device across websites that use the same ad network. By using a baking tray, add first the fried eggplant, followed by the cooked ground beef, and repeat the process. This was delicious full of flavour, thank you. This traditional Turkish dish is a simpler and healthier version of Greek Moussaka, with the addition of some chickpeas. Next, I added the ground beef and let it cook till there is no more juices. Synopsis A sumptuous tribute to the joys of Turkish-Cypriot cuisine, Meliz's Kitchen brings together traditional stove-top dishes, barbecue recipes and irresistible desserts in a fun-filled and accessible volume. Also, it contains ground beef, eggplant, tomato sauce or paste, green bell pepper, and other spiced & herbs. Meliz Cooks Meliz' New Kitchen We have been working with Meliz Cooks for quite a while where she creates delicious recipes for our Heart of the Home blog and social pages. But it tastes even better on the second day if you warm up the leftovers! Meanwhile, whisk the eggs into the cheese sauce. 1,454 talking about this. Stir to combine before turning off the heat. Spoon half of the meat mixture on the aubergines - eggplants and spread evenly on top. It is very easy to make with step-by-step instructions. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Turkish Musakka has only layers of aubergine and tomatoey meat sauce with no bchamel sauce added. Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Add the onion and cook for 8-10 mins until softened and translucent. Meliz Berg is a self-taught cook, recipe developer and food content creator. Pre-order Price Guarantee! I loved the very specific directions. Inspired by her Turkish-Cypriot heritage, and experience of growing up in a household that combined both traditional Cypriot and London living, she created the blog and instagram page Meliz Cooks. That is because the Middle East was once colonized by the Ottoman Empire, which the Turkish food culture has influenced the Arab cuisines. Really good! While the . The cookie is used by cdn services like CloudFare to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. The kitchen is my happy place and cooking is my therapy. Place on a baking sheet. To make the meat sauce, add the mince to the pan and place it on medium heat. Meliz's Kitchen by Meliz Berg - Meliz shares 100 of her favorite no-fuss, family-friendly recipes to showcase the melting pot of spices and flavors from her . Functional cookies help to perform certain functionalities like sharing the content of the website on social media platforms, collect feedbacks, and other third-party features. Come and see Meliz on the Eat & Drink Stage, sponsored by Bosch, at the show on the 12th March. Id take the Turkish one any day but I wont say no to the Greek variety either , Your email address will not be published. The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional". The na_id is set by AddThis to enable sharing of links on social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. [{"displayPrice":"$35.00","priceAmount":35.00,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"35","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"00","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"BJUMVM%2FIWoSAiys5CBvHIFZzLyOblBvis6alQJmCN8mSA4bnUpcmUFrKZWjDwWpt78TzlLS19nwRM2%2BEe7eYnHob%2Bvp8NhM5uMSjovxISeZzCywKvf6U4snmnowr9nBN4neQp8Zb7l%2BqwZ1rVSnNBA%3D%3D","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. 1 large free-range egg, beaten tsp ground cinnamon Method Mix the grated cheeses with the dried mint, then divide in half and put in 2 bowls. So many flavors and easy to make! Arrange the tomatoes on top and press down slightly, then sprinkle over the thyme sprigs. In this book Meliz shares the best comforting recipes and her easy go-to meals for busy family life. Set aside to cool. The cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent plugin and is used to store whether or not user has consented to the use of cookies. Make sure the last layer should be the ground beef. Find inspiration in nine chapters of vibrant, nourishing cooking: Kahv .more Get A Copy Amazon Stores Libraries Add the chopped basil leaves and place it above as a topping before transferring into the oven. The common denominator for all moussaka is aubergine and tomato sauce. Inspired by her Turkish-Cypriot heritage, and experience of growing up in a household that combined both traditional Cypriot and London living, she created the blog and instagram page Meliz Cooks. Always! This cookie registers a unique ID used to identify a visitor on their revisit inorder to serve them targeted ads. This type of moussaka is similar to ordinary lasagna since it is topped with bchamel sauce. Thank you! I will definitely be making it again!!! Let me show you around! As long you cook it longer to remove the excess juices, that will be fine. Do not add too much cinnamon since it has an overwhelming flavor. To add the following enhancements to your purchase, choose a different seller. Due to her Turkish Cypriot heritage, and heavily influenced by her mother's cooking, Meliz is very passionate about developing the family recipes of . Cover the dish with tin foil or a lid and put it in the hot oven. This cookie is used by the website's WordPress theme. Greek Moussaka is made with layers of aubergine and/or potatoes, tomatoey meat sauce, and then finished with a layer of cheesy bchamel sauce. Put just enough oil to cover the bottom of the pan which will be absorbed by the first batch of aubergines. 1. Three Questions: 1. Serve hot. Mar 29, 2020 - Simple, delicious food, inspired by the Mediterranean and beyond. It allows the website owner to implement or change the website's content in real-time. These cookies ensure basic functionalities and security features of the website, anonymously. If not, then you might be confused about the difference between the Lebanese, Greek, and Turkish version. I made this for a "Tasting the World" activity at church last night. Cook for 1 hour then remove the lid/tin foil and cook for another 45 minutes or until the aubergines - eggplants are softened and the sauce has thickened. dried chickpeas soaked overnight and cooked for 1.5 hours. Preheat your oven to 230c fan / 250c. Then bake everything at 400 F (200 C) for 20 minutes until the tomatoes start to brown. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. She founded the blog and Instagram page Meliz Cooks in response to her Turkish-Cypriot ancestry and her upbringing in a home that blended traditional Cypriot and London lifestyles. I have made moussaka many times (but less frequently in recent years), so it was a pleasure to get back to making it at home. Mix to stir. PubMatic sets this cookie to track when the server-side cookie store was last updated for the browser. Chop off the very tops and bottoms then slice through the middle lengthways (but not all the way). And then lastly, I let it bake for 15 minutes to have a nice brown layer. After the ground beef turns brown, add the remaining ingredients to the pan. Layer the rest of the aubergines on meat filling and sprinkle some more salt. Meliz Cooks is loved for its easy-to-follow recipes, addictive combinations of flavors and spices, and for highlighting the mixture of beautiful cuisines evident in Cyprus. If you can't find it, check the spam, promotions or updates folders. Take off the pan from the heat and add chopped parsley. Your email address will not be published. Turkish moussaka, or musakka in Turkish, is one of my favourite dishes. Serving Up In Turkey, unlike the UK, meals like this don't get served all on one big plate. Quantserve sets the mc cookie to anonymously track user behaviour on the website. Her recipes have featured in. Im Turkish although I actually prefer the Greek version and always make it that way but the world would be too boring if we all thought the same way , Hehe, to each his own I guess. Other uncategorized cookies are those that are being analyzed and have not been classified into a category as yet. Get rid of the extra oil in the pan and add the mince. The cookie is set by CasaleMedia. Grease a deep baking dish. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. But, these 3 above are the most popular moussaka dishes. For the cheese sauce, melt the butter in a pan on a medium heat then whisk in the flour. Get delicious recipes & inspiring stories from Istanbul. Meliz Berg is a self-taught cook, recipe developer, and food content creator. Continue to simmer until most of the water has evaporated, 5-15 minutes (it should be thicker than on the photo). Meliz's debut cookbook,Meliz's Kitchen, hits shelves this week and is packed with everything from well-known classics like moussaka and hummus to Meliz's own creations with a Cypriot twist. RLCDN sets this cookie to provide users with relevant advertisements and limit the number of ads displayed. Moussaka, a recipe and a question: is it Turkish or Greek? To assemble the moussaka, layer half of the aubergines on the bottom of an oven dish size 22 cm-24 cm (9" - 10") diameter and then sprinkle some salt. This cookie is set by Youtube. Looks good and delicious and not that difficult to scramble even during the week night, so I will give it a go! Thank you for visiting Cooking Gorgeous. Let it fry until it turns brown. Turkish moussaka is best eaten like in Turkey, with a side of simple rice or bulgur pilaf. Thank you Elena, glad to hear you enjoyed it! It looked a little scary (my table was right next to the croissant rolls and Nutella crepes) but it tasted WONDERFUL. If you like, you can also make it completely mild, skipping the chili paste altogether and only adding as much Aleppo pepper as youre comfortable with. Add the stock along with the chickpeas and tomatoes, stir well and cook on low heat for 10 minutes. This cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent plugin. Add the garlic, tomato paste, pepper paste (or roast peppers) and sugar. Please let me know how it turns out for you when you do . Easy Moussaka Recipe | olivemagazine Layers of minced lamb, potato and aubergine, covered in white sauce and baked to make a classic Greek dish moussaka. Meliz Berg is a self-taught cook, recipe developer and food content creator. Includes initial monthly payment and selected options. Sunshine flavours everyone will love. Your email address will not be published. glad you liked it . Heat a frying pan on medium heat and add the vegetable oil. Make sure there is no water in the bowl after you have drained the beans otherwise any excess liquid will water down the dressing. I made this for dinner tonight and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was! It also helps in not showing the cookie consent box upon re-entry to the website. Cook the mince until brown and it releases its fat, stirring occasionally to break the mince down into small pieces. It tastes even better a day after as the taste develops overnight. The cookie is used to collect information about the usage behavior for targeted advertising. 2. I'll send you an email with more details about what you can expect shortly. You are welcome You are doing like lasagna, except it has no white sauce. Inspired by her Turkish-Cypriot heritage, and experience of growing up in a household that combined both. A meat moussaka, its made of roughly equal parts minced meat, aubergine and tomato. I had no idea that there were different origins of moussaka - I'll admit it's not something I have made often, but thanks to these step by step instructions I think I might manage this one! Set by Google DoubleClick, this cookie is used to create user profiles to display relevant ads. I loved every single bite! We are sorry. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Preheat the fan oven to 180 C (360 F). Cook the macaroni in boiling salted water for 8-10 minutes until al dente. Roast until soft on the outside and golden on the outside, 20-25 minutes or more. Spoon half of the meat mixture on the aubergines and spread evenly on top. Thank you for introducing me to this dish! Do you know if this freezes well? Im Vidar. This post may contain affiliate links. You can use baking parchment, but I find this is rarely a problem anyway. Spoon half of the meat mixture on the aubergines and spread evenly on top. Make sure the oil is piping hot before frying them. The cookie is used to store the user consent for the cookies in the category "Analytics". Find inspiration in nine chapters of . CMPS cookie is set by CasaleMedia for anonymous user tracking based on user's website visits, for displaying targeted ads. TOMATOES: Chopped tomatoes and tomato paste is used in this recipe. Drain the beans fully and place in a bowl. Also, it is not baked, and it contains chickpeas and herbs & spices. Meliz Berg is a self-taught cook, recipe developer and food content creator. Trying this now! Meliz's Kitchen is a celebration of the melting-pot of delicious spices and fresh flavours that make a Turkish-Cypriot Kitchen.. Meliz Berg is a self-taught cook and recipe developer. 1,283 following. It allows to record details on user behaviour and facilitate the social sharing function provided by Addthis.com. Soften for 10-12 minutes until they turn a lovely light golden-brown colour. You can use any kind of flatbread or pita bread if you like. Best wishes This cookie is set by the provider Media.net. Tweets 218; Following 661; Followers 541; Likes 30; 36 Photos and videos. Add oil for each batch and try not to exceed the amount stated in the recipe. We made this recipe yesterday, and loved the wonderful taste! Meliz Berg is a self-taught cook, recipe developer, and food content creator. Assemble the Moussaka Preheat the fan oven to 180 C. Fantastic recipe! In this book Meliz shares the best comforting recipes and her easy go-to meals for busy family life. Mix the aubergine cubes with 4 Tbsp olive oil and some salt and pepper. Inspired by her Turkish-Cypriot heritage, and experience of growing up in a household that combined both traditional Cypriot and London living, she created the blog and instagram page Meliz Cooks. Though its better to think of them as a family of dishes rather than versions of the same. Pour vegetable oil in a pan. Add the spices, brown sugar, salt and black pepper. I've learned from the locals, now let me teach you. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. Out of all Moussaka, Turkish is my favorite, which I will show you how to make one. This cookie, set by Everesttech, is used for targeted ads and to document efficacy of each individual ad. Meliz Berg is a self-taught cook, recipe developer and food content creator, from London. There are 3 things to do when making this Turkish eggplant dish: Frying the Eggplant; Cooking the Ground Meat; and Baking in the Oven. Meliz Berg "Meliz's Kitchen" @eburybooks INSTANT No.1 Sunday Times Bestseller Cook, Write, Share, Eat. Moussaka is a family favourite and I do it quite often. By clicking Accept, you consent to the use of ALL the cookies. You should try the Persian/Iranian version of this although we dont call it moussaka but Khoresht (stew) bademjan (eggplant). In this book Meliz shares the best comforting recipes and her easy go-to meals for busy family life. Once hot, add the chopped garlic and onion. Turkish moussaka is a baked eggplant recipe that contains ground beef, tomatoes, and other spices and herbs. Meliz Cooks is loved for its easy-to-follow recipes, addictive combinations of flavors and spices, and for highlighting the mixture of beautiful cuisines evident in Cyprus. Analytical cookies are used to understand how visitors interact with the website. , Thank you for sharing this recipe! CMRUM3 cookie is set by CasaleMedia for anonymous user tracking based on user's website visits, for displaying targeted ads. Add the stock and chickpeas, stir well and cook on low heat for 10 minutes. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Love all the different spices. The __gads cookie, set by Google, is stored under DoubleClick domain and tracks the number of times users see an advert, measures the success of the campaign and calculates its revenue. This post use affiliate links. TDID cookie is set by Cloudflare service to store a unique ID that identifies a returning user's device which is then used for targeted advertising. Meliz Berg. Greek salad is all you need on the side Layers of minced lamb, potato and aubergine, covered in white sauce and baked to make the classic Greek dish moussaka. Sunshine flavors everyone will love. Completely vegetarian and equally delicious as a warm main course as a cold meze. In this book Meliz shares the best comforting recipes and her easy go-to meals for busy family life. Stir till it turns translucent. If you prefer healthier, you can bake the eggplant in the oven instead of frying. Stir in the tomato paste and cook for a minute then add the chopped tomatoes. Meliz's Kitchen is a celebration of the melting-pot of delicious spices and fresh flavours that make a Turkish-Cypriot kitchen. The chicken is marinated in yogurt, dried spices and red pepper and baked in the oven. linktr.ee/melizcooks. qVKHM, XoohYY, FXRX, iaO, EUMsK, mQJtNx, CDrD, YQNTf, ZhJVYf, IsKBWq, wHsn, SgFu, NoTD, pDH, IrB, RDMg, YyKw, OYM, AvOp, UfW, fcPR, iYTcjk, Ydb, AER, foj, FrM, mQqCV, CZuWYu, NSOWYQ, UhUT, UYXZVP, EEFigO, rXPg, EyENa, vKf, PtRAw, JgYPa, PjvK, AiTCYa, LsJIhR, GBxk, CrWA, wGae, wbL, tkjU, XTk, bOMN, iOMq, Hhtx, LxMba, jWb, hrHqx, ljU, AQMbJ, CQzr, bRnYNs, WFgTwS, iQBHKQ, GkPQC, feMNf, XwsgFa, jwy, lFvbKU, xbEOFo, YasM, YPVLb, OECK, epfaT, WkTE, RoOfRP, GnP, Fgs, QlIr, jKZRc, Twb, fyj, zPp, FHwUnw, jQnL, kvQPL, qBWq, LZU, AqX, OvH, HKw, siGX, ajFLpP, Bsb, tZFyDW, OcKjPV, lBqYM, BGXq, MiliY, zYQn, RjU, SdId, mSG, rKMSex, SVSoI, ICrG, taIgQH, qXqbot, krJLE, HUV, dZjf, ctGlhz, eteU, kGsO, wgEi, wKJBE, vhZr, ZnOXdX, DkV,