https://www.spreaker.com/user/peterhdennis/paul-meschino?utm_medium=widget&utm_source=user%3A8792516&utm_term=episode_title, Yvonne Connell, Homeopath & Wellness Practitioner, New Directions in Health Merges with the Marsden Centre. . Many times, the response is I have no idea. If thats the case then if life is nudging us in some direction and were not listening then its probably going to hurt in some way. It could be a few minutes after theyre in an entrainment. Typically, the person who cries has just confronted something from their past, in their present, or in the future that has been worrying them. As we get even higher in it, and we start to connect with the heart. Furthermore, when you put too much force into a really solid structure the system cant handle it. Dr. Jennifer creates a care plan specific to your needs so that you are empowered with wellness strategies to improve your health and live your best life. In late Level Two of care deep spinal releases clear out a tremendous amount of stored tension. Although chiropractics origins are very holistic, looking at the physical, mental/emotional and spiritual aspects of a person, in the minds of the masses conventional chiropractic has become something thats merely good for fixing back pain. As a matter of fact, It's a gentle approach to spinal alignment. He asked me about one of my struggles in business and in my practice. You can heal from that injury and recover through consistent network spinal care. Ultimately, this can relieve you from stress and anxiety. The answer to the question has to do with what were trying to accomplish with Network Spinal care. And I knew that in my early twenties and probably even before that, and when I found chiropractic, Im like, this is it. As the mind and body release tension it may involve a myriad of physical, emotional and chemical responses. However, it is true to you because you are experiencing it. From small bouts of anxiety to larger episodes, it can be a challenge for anyone to deal with this type of emotion. If you are ready to experience reduced pain, improved ability to cope with daily problems, and increased relaxation, Network Care can benefit you. Were just really not taught how to tune in to that emotion, or to that feeling, or whatever the sensation is in our body. I just got back from a program with the founder of Network Spinal Analysis, Donald Epstein, and he made it very clear that emotions are not stored in the body. Dr. Shea: That was one of the biggest conversations we really talked about at the seminar I was at this weekend. One is the structural subluxation, easily thought of as a pinched nerve. And so its important theyre getting their spine checked to make sure that theyre clear vessels for all of this information and to make sure they dont just pack on stressors and tension in their nervous system. Unfortunately, chiropractic, has become something that people use to get rid of back pain on average. You might be interested in the in-depth blog post I wrote about this Goop Lab episode and how the media did what they often do, which was to put a salacious spin on it. A gentle force or contact is applied over specific areas along the spine, called gateways. So what does it look like for your clients when Network Spinal Analysis is working?. How did this phenomenon occur, and how can your business turn the tide? NSA is an exciting new development in health care associated with benefits in physical, mental and quality of life. The goal of the work is to reduce or correct tension and interference in the nervous system and the spine, enhancing your self-corrective, self-healing mechanisms. Im sure that anyone whos seen a regular chiropractor have heard the word subluxation thrown around. BioSoul Integration helps to speed up the process and smooth out the rough spots created by the innocent and unconscious resistance that lives in our primal brain and nervous system. At the end of the day, we are all emotional beings. In addition, there is a growing interest by psychologists, sociologists, neurobiologists, physiologists, biomathmaticians and bioengineers on the overall mechanisms and benefits of NSA. Thats where we start to learn that theres this conversation between us and life. Network Spinal Analysis Network Spinal Analysis (NSA) was developed by Donald "Donny" Epstein, DC, in the early 1980s. NSA- Network Spinal Analysis can make a difference! WHAT IS NETWORK SPINAL ANALYSIS? It is critical to recognize that the physical and emotional tension and stress that employees endure today have a significant effect on bottom line corporate profits. He is committed to making work places more productive and healthier. Network chiropractic uses sustained, gentle adjustments in a precise sequence that frees the nervous system of interference and restores your bodys ability to maintain natural health and balance. And he was saying he should have gone to a real doctor.. They showed us a video of some guy in an eighties track suit. After having worked with thousands of people, he found that specific tension patterns occur as the result of the accumulation of physical, emotional, mental, and chemical stress in our bodies. For instance, the medical world is really good as saving peoples lives when their lives need saving. Myofascial release has traditionally been successful in treating pain and speeding up the healing process. This emotional release can come as quickly as a bolt of lightning. It may last for a few seconds or a few minutes. This work will transform the planet. They often correlate with increased breath along the entire spine, spinal muscle movements and or bioenergetic experiences of deep relaxation and lightness of being. It is not a race its a marathon. Each touch works to clear up interference . The Spiritual Meaning Of The Spine: Five Vibrational, Spinal Lenses That Shape Our Bodies And Lives, What Is Integral Leadership, Anyway? And I laid on the table and I laughed hysterically for probably 20 minutes. How can you wade through it all and arrive at the solution that is correct for your business? By visiting a network chiropractor and getting entrained in a safe space, you can allow your body and your soul to have an emotional release that can positively benefit your life. The most valuable commodities in your business are your employees, and the most important quality of an employee is their health. What Network Spinal does is It helps our nervous system change the meaning of pain, of symptoms, of struggle. So it sounds like our bodies are kind of always talking to us then, and maybe pain or uncomfortable symptoms are just kind of a turned up version of what our bodys already already been telling us. How Long Will it Take to Get Results? We offer Network Care as a primary form of health and wellness care. Network Spinal works by using very gentle and light touches (contacts) along the spine. As their health deteriorates, employees become less tolerant to new problems, less open to new ideas, less able to control their temper and have poorer interrelationships between co-workers. Getting emotional is in no way a requirement or necessary component of an entrainment. The mainstream health paradigm looks at symptoms as bad and seeks to mask them and to numb them. Dr. Jay: People who are used to bones moving with conventional chiropractic might balk at such a gentle technique. The health of your employees is your most valuable asset. It utilizes very gentle manual contacts along the spine. When we go to see a chiropractor, 99% of the time its to get rid of back pain. When we get more energy in our system and were liberated those turn into opportunities for change and growth. These tension patterns and spinal distortions are referred to as "Vertebral Subluxation". Network Spinal can help release this stored tension in your body, allowing you to feel better, both physically and emotionally. Dr. Jay is the founder and owner of BioSoul Integration Center in Louisville, Colorado. Network Spinal Analysis (NSA) is an evidenced-based approach to wellness and body awareness. And then I opened my arms up all the way and my answer changed again. You actually dont have to wait for some huge loss or some huge thing to happen in your life to up level. Network Chiropractic was on that last list. For example, I was watching the Joe Rogan podcast one time. When this is the case youre not having to have your whole life fall apart every time you need to make a change. He was taking these gentle contacts on his patients body and it looked like he was sewing something in the air, above the guy. Because what I was looking for, and what I knew, thanks to my upbringing, was this trust in the human bodys ability to heal itself. Dawn Sea Kahrs 536 subscribers This is a video I did in 2012 portraying Network Spinal Analysis at that period of time, as I was practicing it. The net results of Network Spinal Analysis are: NSA utilizes gentle manual contacts over the spine that, in turn, changes its vibrational tone (or tension). But in terms of chiropractic, it is different because were not putting a force into the spine. By Dr. Marc Wind, Stress! There are three levels of care (see below) reflective of newly developed voluntary and involuntary musculoskeletal and neurological strategies for spinal self-correction, improved relaxation and recovery of illness. There are countless factors that play into this. As a result, health is compromised. So thats the context that I hold for my clients. We want to focus on whats working in the body and amplify that so that parts that arent working can take their cues from the parts that are, and reorganize themselves accordingly. NSA Helps people feel confident about who they are and their path in life. And from there I continued care and my relationship to my anxiety changed. I saw how, if I was having trouble in my life in any way, it was largely my own doing. Copyright 2022 Easy Spine | All Rights Reserved. High blood pressure! It is a fantastic feeling and emotion. These tears can be both positive negative or somewhere in between. Using network spinal analysis, wellness counseling, and emotional healing, we support the transition into positive permanent life changes. Gentle precise touch to the spine cues the brain to create new wellness promoting strategies. My challenge to anyone reading this article or watching the video or listening to the podcast is to start to ask some different questions and to ask yourself if you can just give yourself the permission to open up to some magic and to open up to something that you didnt maybe believe in before, because it didnt go in alignment with your belief system. Each stage invites new experiences and sensations in the body so that we are more in-tune with our health and day-to-date functional movements. From sensing into our parents and the other humans around us we learn how to rest in our own bodies and listen to our own knowing. We oftentimes ask people who laugh while receiving network care what they laughed about. However, the reasons that people continue Network Spinal Analysis care are often different than conventional chiropractic because the outcomes that Network Chiropractors are shooting for are often different. But all that joy was really novel to me and what I experienced after was similar to what youd said, a huge weight being lifted. New and more efficient channels of communications are initiated between the brain and body. Dr. Jay: So you felt something bigger than you calling you to do this work? A friend of mine, dear sister of mine now, introduced me to someone who practices Network Spinal. The short answer is no. We are looking at your parameters and your nervous system and how you know whats happening there. Emotional Benefits of Network Spinal . Were helping the person create strategies to help them adapt to stressors in their life while theyre not even in the office. I had a highly overdeveloped stress response. You may feel tightness or knots in your muscles. Copyright 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba iMatrix. Life will keep nudging us in that direction, anyway. My point is: it matters what your goals are in the first place. Again, 4 this type of chiropractic care, there is no right or wrong. But the way that we look at pain and look at symptoms from the Network Spinal Analysis paradigm is that its a messenger to tell us that something needs to change. Do you ever randomly feel anxious throughout your day? Are there actual physical changes that happen with Network Chropractic? Network Spinal Analysis (NSA) is a system of assessing and facilitating the integrity of the spine and the nerves. Dr. Shea: The straightforward and simple answer to that is my first goal is to help the nervous system release what we call adverse mechanical cord tension in the body. Deadlines, competition, increased responsibilities, frustrations, traveling and excessive work-station use all contribute to problems such as headaches, neck pain, shoulder tightness, and high blood pressure. Or if they do, they dont express it outwardly. NSA is a highly advanced neurological technique that helps your body learn strategies to release tension so you can experience more flexibility, endurance, better concentration and a vastly enhanced ability to handle stress. Online BioSoul Integration For Non-Locals, FREE Live Webinar: 3 Keys To Getting Unstuck, the in-depth blog post I wrote about this Goop Lab episode, free, personalized BioSoul Integration Guide, If It Didn't Hurt: How To Resolve Your Pain And Discover Your Life Purpose, The Two Main Forces That Drive Our Growth And Evolution & Which Of Those Forces Is Impacting You Right Now, Twelve Stages Healing That Are Common To Everyones Journey & Which Stage Youre In Right Now, How To Speed Up And Smooth Out Uncomfortable Parts Of The Healing Process, How To Know When Youre On The Path To Expressing Your Authentic Self And Living Your Purpose, How To Achieve Deep Life Satisfaction Regardless Of External Circumstances, How To Plot The Course To Get To Your Ultimate Destination- Wholeness. Network Spinal Analysis, or NSA is an exciting new development in the field of chiropractic associated with: Significant relief of various types of neck, and back pain and spinal disabilities. These contacts cause the brain and nervous system to transform stuck energy patterns into breath, movement, self correction and self adjusting. Dr. Jay: When people see Network Spinal being performed, it might look strange. Mechanical cord tension is tethering of the cord that has its basis in stress that is stored in our nervous system that we havent integrated yet. Depressive episodes and emotions are very difficult to overcome by yourself. Take the steps that will ensure the optimal health of your employees and you will find your business growing to new levels. The fact that Network Spinal Analysis is shooting for broader outcomes than just making pain go away, along with the fact that Network Spinal Analysis doesnt look anything like conventional chiropractic, can lead a lot of people to ask the question, Does Network Spinal Analysis work?. this can come with an emotional release but not all the time. The nervous system consists of the brain, spinal cord and spinal nerves. But I could see things that I couldnt see before. Everyone laughed, but I didnt think it was funny. This is associated with emotional or mental stress from which the body could not recover. These promote involuntary waves of breath changes or muscle movement along the spine. Network Spinal Analysis is a gentle yet extremely effective method of chiropractic care developed in America over 25 years ago by Dr. Donald Epstein. These types of releases can happen from many different techniques of chiropractic. The results of Network Spinal Analysis are: Decrease intensity and frequency of pain and symptoms from a variety musculoskeletal problems Dramatic improvement to spinal health and posture Improved joint flexibility and increases muscle relaxation. Dr. Shea: Whats been really coming up for me a lot lately is how important it is to really start to ask different questions about your health and in your life. And also if you have little ones, teaching them how to be with their body. The emotional releases that people have can allow them to truly embrace their inner emotions. This is completely different from the bone-cracking and shifting that you see through a traditional chiropractor. This may cause the headache, stiff neck, tightness in your shoulders or high blood pressure that you experience throughout your busy day. Network also has a major indirect effect on wellness by promoting healthy life-style choices. The bone-one-nerve theory has actually been disproved in a lot of ways. Marc Wind lived the stress and tension of corporate life for 13 years before becoming a Network Chiropractor. A lot of times there are processes happening in our bodies way before pain shows up. Thats also where we learn not to listen to that. You wouldnt want a doctor of anthropology adjusting you, and you probably wouldnt want a doctor of chiropractic performing your surgery. It is an evidenced-based approach to wellness and body awareness. It is a holistic way to heal emotionally through light touches and focused energy. And as I was sitting there listening it was like, this is what Ive been looking. You start to get more tuned to the little nuances so that you can just continue in a little bit more of a graceful way. And he was working on someone on this makeshift table in his garage. The way that it is different thank other energetic techniques is that we are accessing the nervous system directly. Bear Dogz aka David Roy Green of WHEN interviews Doctor of Chiropractic and Network Spinal Analysis Ruth Ziemba in Topanga, California. There are countless testimonials from people who have received network spinal analysis that their depression has been relieved. Network Spinal Analysis uses the bound and unbound energy of the body to release stored tension within the nervous system. Pain relief is icing on the cake. He was talking about an experience hed had with a chiropractor in the past and saying how it really didnt work out. It is extremely common for people receiving network spinal analysis to laugh during a session. This weekend he brought me up to the mic and it was very uncomfortable. Who doesnt love to feel more proud to be themselves? Less need for vigorous manipulation, exercise, and massage since the body will more readily engage self-healing strategies. We want to give their system the best chance it can adpt to and process all the information its getting. Although it can be frightening at times, a release of emotions can help you get to that next step in life and say goodbye to the things that have been holding you back. To answer that question I interviewed Shea Elizabeth, D.C., a Network Spinal practitioner who co-owns and operates The Well Healing Center In Lafayette, Colorado. As a result, the bodys ability to function at its optimum level can be compromised. I felt the pain of that more intensely along with the gratitude. People from Boulder, Lafayette, Erie, Superior, Broomfield and Westminster come to my office in Louisville, CO to receive hands-on BioSoul Integration. They dont just want to come in and get a bone moved one day and have it moved the same way the next day. This is so youre always being more adaptable, youre always having more energy available and youre always upleveling your nervous system, your health and your life. It utilises gentle touches to very specific points on your spine (gateways). It promotes unique healing waves that spontaneously release spinal tension and improve nerve energy. NSA is a very gentle and non-invasive form of Chiropractic. From there you are able to come up with strategies to be aware of, confront, and conquer that emotion. I just really want to invite some curiosity into peoples thinking. At least initially, the reasons that people seek help at a Network Chiropractors office are similar to the reasons that people seek help from any chiropractorusually some pain, problem or issue has started interfering with their life in some way. Network Spinal Analysis, or NSA is an exciting new development in the field of chiropractic associated with: It is a safe, gentle and effective approach for everyone, regardless of age or state of health. Dr. Jay: Is there anything else on your heart or you feel is important for people to know? Going hand in hand with anxiety, depression is another huge negative emotion that affects our society. Other times, people visit a network chiropractor because they want to connect their mind and body more. Network Spinal Analysis is an evidence-based approach to wellness and body awareness. It is scary to be vulnerable and to be emotional. Network Spinal Analysis (NSA) is a neurologically based Chiropractic approach. Most notable changes are a reduction of spinal pain and increased flexibility. laughter during an entrainment can be about nothing. Network Spinal Analysis is a rapidly growing system of spinal analysis within the chiropractic profession. . Network Spinal takes you through these processes where were turning our wounds into the gifts that were going to give out into the world. Everybody and every body is unique. It is very effective at releasing spinal and neural tension patterns that develop from physical (injury), emotional or chemical stresses that have occured throughout a lifetime. The second, which is called the facilitated subluxation, is an elongation or twisting of the spinal cord and nerves. Unlike many other therapies such as massage, cranial sacral, spinal manipulation etc., NSA, is the only known approach that enhances the bodys own healing strategies. Under the influence of this feeling I was thinking how great my girlfriend was and how great my parents were and how great this opportunity I had at chiropractic school wassome version of thinking about all the possibilities. You can release stored tension and trauma. It was very uncomfortable and I had my hands kind together facing my body. Restorative healing is to restore a person back to their prior minimal state. Symptoms are a warning sign that indicates change is necessary. Postural distortion, subluxation and muscle imbalances spontaneously begin recovery. Significant relief of various types of neck, and back pain and spinal disabilities. Network Care. I want them to have a similar experience. I dont know about you but thats not what I want from healthcare. Thats right. Network Spinal Analysis specialized doctors help the body correct nervous system imbalances so that you are relieved from the pain of stagnant problems. With Embodied Leadership Coach, Anne-Marie Marron From Boulder, CO, Embodied Living With Past Trauma: Interview With Womens Empowerment Coach, Alison Rothman, From Boulder, CO, The Pain Body: Its Strengths And Shortcomings As A Concept & Resources For Dissolving It, How Transformational Life Coaching Saved Her Life, Interview With Womens Life Coach, Alejandra Duenas From Broomfield, CO, What Is Network Spinal Analysis? I Tried Network Spinal Analysis Network chiropractic works with locating and releasing stored stress and tension. They are associated with spontaneous release of spinal and life tensions, and the use of existing tension, as fuel . The foundation of the work is that there are two types of subluxations, or blockages, that occur in our spine. We develop treatment plans to cater to patients' individual needs and encourage patients to take an active role in their healthcare. So I think its about starting to retrain yourself as an adult. At the BioSoul Integration Center the foundation for my work is a gentle, energetically oriented, light-touch technique known as Network Spinal Analysis. Network spinal analysis focuses on the root cause of pain whether that be physical or emotional. What do these real-life business situations have to do with reduced employee productivity, reduced creativity, poorer relationships among co-workers and increased employee problems? Hes a chiropractor, a hands-on healer, an in-person and online soul integration coach and the author of If It Didn't Hurt: How To Resolve Your Pain And Discover Your Life Purpose. At the time I was like, what is this amazing feeling? His patient was writhing aroundon the table in an apparent state of bliss. Looking back I realized that feeling was called gratitude. Each level is associated with an increasing ability of the nervous system to optimize strategies for better organization and self healing. A more vibrant state of physical health and well being. R.H. Blanks, Ph. In addition, the longer the care, the more dramatic the changes. Network Spinal Analysis Can Help Relieve Stored Tension So one of the things that I assess is the effect that tethering of the cord is having on the nerve flow between the brain and the rest of the body. However, a network spinal entrainment works with the emotional intelligences is within the body to help people heal. Two unique healing waves develop with this work. Network spinal analysis can foster emotional releases that lead to people crying. Network Spinal Analysis is a rapidly growing system of spinal analysis within the chiropractic profession. Here are 4 surprising facts about network spinal analysis care that you may not be familiar with. Network Spinal Analysis represents the epitome of body work;it is at the leading edge of body/mind/spirit integration. Enhancement of spinal alignment, posture and bioenergetic awareness. I was kind of a cynicala jerk, basicallyhard on myself and others. Lee utilizes the Chiropractic technique Network Spinal AnalysisTM, which is an evidenced based approach to wellness and body awareness. Medication? He is available for personal consultation and also performs on-site computerized health and stress evaluations. When we start Network Care, a lot of times those pains and those struggles come from wounds. Dr. Shea: Thankfully its become a little more refined since the eighties and nineties. Then he had me open my hands and answer the question. Right now we have a lot of stress and a lot of polarity between belief systems in health. And so our goal is to help unbind that energy in the nervous system so that there is more free flow happening. Dr Ruth Ziemba discusses the healing movement and sounds that can emerge in a Network Spinal Analysis Chiropractic session to release tension. This is the very thing we're aiming for as we progress through the Network Spinal Analysis (NSA) Levels of Care and SRI Stages of Healing. What I want is what we do in reorganizational healing, which is to uplevel the human beyond where they were when they came in. A few quick examples of benefits from an emotional release include things like: Many practice members who have received network spinal care say that they experienced these benefits later on. As you start to heal and you start to have more energy available, you get to start to listen to the taps on the shoulder. These are often short lived and are accompanied by positive emotional and physical benefits. People arent flailing off tables and big wave experiences so much anymore. Waves are involuntary responses of the body and spine associated with the healing response. NSA employs a gentle touch to the skin along specific areas where the protective covering of the spinal cord connects to the spine. do you want to know what we find most interesting about this emotional release? The Guide will help pinpoint where you are on the map of the healing journey so youlll have an idea of where you are in the bigger picture and what the next steps are. The spine houses most of the nerves that control body function, these effect the health and status of most of our internal organs and tissues, head, trunk and limbs. D., Professor f Anatomy and Neurobiology, Florida Atlantic University. As more stress and tension is experienced, the nervous system finds it more difficult to effectively adapt. Although chiropractic's origins are very holistic, looking at the physical, mental/emotional and spiritual aspects of a person, in the minds of the masses conventional chiropractic has become . This eventually leads to reduced progress and productivity. \. If you feel like you need an instant relief, hang in there. An emotion is not always practical and not always rational. The technique used triggers a healing and releasing response with minimal physical intrusion. Exercise? Each level is characterized by specific improvements to: Spinal misalignment (subluxation), overall health of the body and spinal tissues, changes in the nervous system, wave dynamics, emotional state and quality of life. And so just by changing the posture and changing the perspective that my nervous system was holding, I could make a different choice and see what was happening from a different lens. It releases a great deal of emotional stress stored in muscles. When we have less energy it changes our perception of reality. That is why releases of emotion happen all of the time while on the chiropractic table. Many people who receive network spinal care experience a boost in self-confidence. I worked with athletes, training in the weight rooms, doing stuff like that for a long time. Network Spinal Analysis was the subject of Gwyneth Paltrows Goop Lab: Episode Five in which long time Network Chiropractor, John Amaral, performed Network Spinal Analysis on Gwyneth and her crew. It taps into the body's own potential to heal itself. I think thats the way that were going to start to shift as human beings into a more collective state is to just start to say, maybe we dont know at all. I wanted to be in service and I wanted to be a part of something that was about life. Everyone heals differently, and progress isn't linear. Typically, the person who cries has just confronted something from their past, in their present, or in the future that has been worrying them. If you prefer to watch and listen you can check out the video interview that I did with Shea Elizabeth, D.C. that is the source for this blog article: or listen to the podcast version and/or look for the BioSoul Integration Podcast wherever you listen to your audio podcasts: Dr. Jay: The question, Does Network Spinal Analysis work, is kind of a loaded question. Why do I have such tension in my neck? Why do I always get these intense headaches? Why are my shoulders in such knots? My blood pressure is so high, Ive got to take it easy for a while.. And so I was looking into physical therapy and interning and doing all these things. He can be reached at (303) 444-4498. SRI allows a deeper connection to the body and healing through the utilization of breath, touch . Of course, it starts with what that particular person is like and how they usually experience emotions in life. So when symptoms come up, were not taught to be curious. Full Biography . One of the things we talked about a lot this weekend is having less energy available In our life. Symptoms and pain are usually the last thing that happens. Improved joint flexibility and increased muscle relaxation. Network Spinal Analysis is clinically designed to further evolve the spine into an instrument of great flexibility and support (224) 836-1556| 4880 Euclid Ave #104, Palatine, IL 60067 Request Appointment Menu Home About Us Dr. Nathan Gerowitz Techniques Webster Pediatric Chiropractic Care Network Spinal Analysis SOT Zone Technique I also love the idea that life is evolving and were being asked to evolve with it and pain or symptoms are just one of the ways that life nudges us toward our evolution. Network Spinal Analysis is a form of light touch chiropractic. Click the link to get your Personalized BioSoul Integration Guide. There were those that were sanctioned techniques. Dr. Shea: The people who come to our office generally want more. They can be extremely groundbreaking for that person and help them through transitions in life. Additionally, 95 percent of the patients had their expectations met, and 99 percent wished to continue network care! It is extremely common for someone that experiences network spinal analysis to have an emotional release. It is very effective at releasing spinal and neural tension patterns that develop from physical (injury), emotional or chemical stresses that have occured throughout a lifetime. As is the nature of Donny Epstein's work,. Two unique healing waves develop with this work. These tears can be both positive negative or somewhere in between. At the core of NSA care is the long term improvement to a multitude of chronic illness. ESTABLISHING THE NEW NORMAL This is the result of a physical stress from which the body could not recover. Network Spinal Analysis (aka Network Chiropractic or Network Spinal) has managed to maintain a more holistic and integrated approach to health, wellness and spiritual evolution. What the public saw was probably rather shocking. And then after theyre born theyre growing and changing so quickly. when receiving network spinal care, you can still receive a variety of different benefits outside of emotional releases. Improving Emotional Stability; Although network spinal chiropractic care is known for improving motion and reducing pain in the back . NSA is a technique that was born of chiropractic and its practiced by chiropractors around the globe. Our ability to handle stress is increased, enabling us to handle tension in a more constructive and healthier manner. While on the chiropractic table, you can unleash any type of feeling that your body needs to. Were looking for gateways in the nervous system. These kinks, or blockages, prevent your nervous system from working at its optimum level. By experiencing emotional releases through network spinal analysis, you can get more in touch with your soul and with others. Dr. Shea: This brings up the question of restorative healing versus reorganizational healing. Dont get me wrong, since then Ive had a lot of tears in my process, as well. NSA chiropractors work with the innate self-healing ability of the body. sending himadjustment. When the shape of our spine and our posture changes, it changes the way we see the world. Dr. Shea: You know, I think its really has to do with our cultural conditioning. The truth Is that the biggest stressors in the nervous system are from mechanical cord tension. Patients report improvement in their ability to recover from stress and illness. I had an entrainment, which is the Network Spinal version of a chiropractic adjustment. It targets the root of your pain, and helps you acknowledge that. My approach is to talk about the processes that were happening under the surface for a long time before their back went out. When receiving network spinal analysis, you can expect to reduce the amount of anxiety that you experience. Dr. Jay: Well, that makes me wonder, what happened to us that we couldnt hear those messages in the first place? And it could also be a few hours or days after they received network spinal analysis care. These tension patterns and spinal distortions arereferred to as "Vertebral Subluxation". Mentally, they report more peace and make healthier choices. When you experience emotional, mental and physical stress, your spine and nervous system may store the stress and tension instead of releasing it. That is one of its main components. I had been on lock down by a hypervigilant nervous system for a really long time. This process is called an entrainment. Individuals stay healthier, recover from stress and injury faster, and experience greater body/mind peace. These cue the brain and body to develop new . Three levels of care have been developed which categorize the progressive nature of improvements. I was invited to hear the chiropractic president of my school speak. Injuries and other traumas, including emotional trauma, Network spinal care works with the emotional intelligences of the body. Join Dr. Meschino as he explains the unique and vital approach to reduce pain, and improve your health and quality of life. His office is at 1790 30th St., Suite 308, in Boulder. Network spinal is a somatic (body) technique that additionally has an energetic component. It is the vibration or the frequency of that emotion. The levels of emotions that a person can experience when receiving network spinal analysis can range quite drastically. Improved overall health and wellness. Those who are most drawn to Dr. Jay's work are those who are seeking to integrate and embody their soul's essence and their soul's gifts so they can share them with others. Rather than get to a certain agae where they have all this pain and then they get themselves back to health they get to start out free and vibrant and keep more of that througout their entire life, staying ahead of the curve. Consistent network care can help come back anxious emotions within yourself. Network Spinal works with areas of the body that are doing well and helps them positively affect other parts. I think about the context or the goals that I have for my clients, and I think about the experience I had with Network Spinal way back in the day that sold me on it. When we have less energy it affectts the way we hold ourslvesour tailbone is tucked, our chin comes forward. As humans, we love to connect with others and spread love. Dramatic improvement to spinal health and posture. Its function is to interpret and relay the millions of signals per second that keep you alive and healthy, acting like an information highway.. So, yes, were working with energy but we are also looking at the integrity of your nervous system. Were applying light contacts to the spine to help the system find the prefrontal cortex which allows our system to reorganize the tension. Gentle, precise touch to the spine cues the brain to create new wellness promoting strategies. We are organized by the same intelligences that organize the universe. So when I went to school, I actually was working on a sports chiropractic model and trying to move into working with rugby players and other athletes on their sidelines of their games. Research recently conducted at the University of California-Irvine College of Medicine involving a retrospective study of more that 2,800 patients found that Network Chiropractic was associated with profound and consistent improvement in a variety of self-reported health and wellness issues, including improved spinal flexibility, reduced pain, less stress, more energy and fewer colds and flu. Another analogy is to think of our nervous system as a garden hose. However you can overcome anything you set your mind to. What are your strategies for improving the health of your employees? In Level Three, a third oscillating region develops in the heart center (chest wall). Now, of course, I dont want to see people suffer. Javascript must be enabled for the correct page display. I want to help them see through the vails theyve created. And then I got into Network Spinal because I had that experience of suddenly being liberated from years of anxiety and fear. At some point the body may produce symptoms, such as headaches, neck pain or shoulder stiffness. Over the course of that time hes worked intimately with thousands of people. Network Spinal Analysis is working if your life is becoming more satisfying and you're giving your gifts. The spinal cord and its overlying meningeal sheath are also believed to hold a considerable amount of stored emotional and physical tension. The foundation of the work is that there are two types of subluxations, or blockages, that occur in our spine. And then the other piece for that we really really look at is the fact that we are 99% energy and 1% matter, right? . Overall well being and improve quality of life. NSA can help to release tension and trauma stored in the spine and nervous system. Contact us today to learn more about how network spinal analysis works. These are the ones that people usually hide. Because Network Spinal Analysis is an especially gentle form of bodywork and chiropractic, it is a safe treatment for almost anyone, from infants to seniors. NSA is an evidenced-based approach to wellness and body awareness in which gentle, precise spinal contacts cue the brain to create new wellness promoting strategies. Level One is associated with one oscillatory spinal center. And because I wasnt even allowing myself to feel the hard emotions, I was also dampening my joy. Gentle precise touch to the spine cue the brain to create new wellness promoting strategies. So were looking at areas of opening where theres actually free energy around the bound energy. Interview With Amanda Love, Network Chiropractor In Boulder, CO. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. I walked out of my Network Chiropractors office one day and I remember it felt like a 300 pound weight had been lifted from my shoulders and the sky was alive in a way that I dont remember it being before and the trees were more vibrant. To understand how and why you store tension and stress, lets look at a central system called the nervous system, which controls and coordinates all bodily activity. On the opposite end of laughter, there are tears. It empowers the body with the development of unconscious and conscious strategies that promote spinal alignment, prevent illness and sustain wellness. Dr. Jay: What sold me on Network Chiropractic were some changes that happened instantly in my life, AND my low back pain changed drastically for the better. Some people dont experience much emotion at all. Network Spinal Analysis is a form of light touch chiropractic. I was a strength and conditioning coach before that. For two decades Dr. Jay has been helping people navigate their healing journeys. Since being developed in the late 70s, Network Spinal Analysis has developed a body of research to back up its claims. You may feel an area of your spine to be stuck or jammed, blocking blood and nerve flow. Meditation? Dr. Shea: Yes, when I was in chiropractic school I was very much in a a structural model and a physical model. I wanted to be able to help people and show them how powerful they are. This can significantly impact individual mental growth and promotes optimum physical performance. This method sponsors the body's healing through a progression of advancement termed 'Levels of Care'. He said I hope that the pain or the symptom doesnt go away one week before it was supposed to teach you what you were supposed to learn as a result. I always start with that fact that its a gentle technique. In Network Spinal what we help our patients to see is that pain is a messenger. This research-based method is at the leading edge of healing and human evolution. For more information on how Network Spinal Analysis can play a vital role in your health care and that of you family and children please inquire our in-office information events. NSA uses a gentle touch at specific physical points (gateways) which initiate the body's self-organizing wisdom. Network chiropractic works with locating and releasing stored stress and tension. A large study of more than 2,800 people receiving NSA has demonstrated a high degree of health changes, emotional and lifestyle improvement. . On a fundamental level thats what we are, vibrating energy. I had this amazing feeling moving through my spine from this place where my back usually hurt into my heart. Do I Have to Keep Going? They want to see that their spine is actually adapting and changing and moving forward over time. All Open Hours listed are AFTER 1st appointment. People who experience anxiety, depression, or panic attacks get. As tension and stress is removed from the nervous system, the pattern that created the stress in the spinal cord begins to release. Network spinal analysis can foster emotional releases that lead to people crying. Studies are now in progress examining the long-term benefits of care, and changes in brain and spinal cord function. Dr. Shea: This is one of my favorite questions to answer because its something that everyones thinking about. It can come out of thin air and completely derail someones life. We talked about what it looks like in your body and life when Network Spinal Analysis is working.. And so we have this bound energy in our systems as a result of the different experiences weve had in our life. So I have those patients that come in and they just bent over to pick up their keys and threw out their back. Network Spinal is still a chiropractic technique. Life is too short to be in pain. These emotional releases are some of the biggest that people experience while receiving network spinal analysis. But at the time I was like, what is this amazing feeling? At the very bottom of the barrel were those techniques that no self respecting person would subject themselves to. These strategies are associated with a spontaneous release of spinal tensions and the use of existing tension as fuel for body/mind reorganization. It promotes vertebral alignment and the correction of subluxations (vertebral misalignment), often without the need of spinal adjustment or manipulation. Dr. Jay: I just I wonder if the context that you have for your clients, and the goals that you have for them does that come out of some healing experience you had? Network Spinal Analysis (NSA) is a chiropractic technique that regards your body as a whole, integrated system. Have you left today? What do pain or symptoms represent when viewing through that holistic lens that you just mentioned? So we want to see change actually in the physiology of the nervous system. Dr. Shea: Like you mentioned earlier, a kids first experience of how to do this human thing starts with what they feel going on with moms nervous systemthats their first experience of the world. Network spinal analysis involves a network practitioner or NSA chiropractor using precise, specific, gentle touch on the spine to update and cue the nervous system and improve quality of life. Improved mental outlook. Anxiety plagues much of our society in 2021. However, a network spinal entrainment works with the emotional intelligences is within the body to help people heal. The freedom that I felt in my system changed everything. Physical Emotional & Chemical Trauma. These can also change over time and throughout the day for people. There is a direct relationship between the health of your employees and their productivity. There are so many choices available to you. Dr. Shea: Yes, when I was a strength and conditioning coach I wanted to go back to school. Tension! It was apparent that this is what I was here to do. Dr Sara . Level Two is associated with two separate spinal oscillatory regions working in tandem. Network Care has a direct effect on client self-reported wellness which is twice that expected from healthy lifestyle practices (exercise, risk avoidance, optimal food choices). If you are experiencing any uncertainty about what you are doing in your life, network spinal chiropractic can help. Incoming stress and tension that cannot be released or adapted to creates kinks in that garden hose. For example, many people visit a network chiropractor because of a physical injury. But we have to teach them that they can work with that pain and look at it and get what its trying to tell themthen they can grow from it. By visiting a network chiropractor, you can relieve yourself of anxiety. Overall well being and improve quality of life. And I was looking for something that could help me empower people. Dr. Jay: Sure, it starts way back when were little kids but even when were in the womb. When people experience little to no emotional release from an entrainment, they can still experience benefits from this work. It is believed to bring a release of deep seated mental or physical tension held in check by the brain and nervous system. Network Spinal Analysis, through specific low force touches to the spine, assists the brain in developing new strategies to: Experience the world Adapt to stress Dissipate tension from the spine and nerves Connect with your body's natural rhythms Experience greater well being Make healthier choices Were not putting direct force into any bone. Benefits of Network Spinal Analysis Improved physical health Pain relief by treating and root cause solutions Release muscle tension Improved posture and alignment Regain flexibility and motion Strengthen immunity Improved mental & emotional state Reduce anxiety and depression Release tension and stress Supports healthy stress response You start to become more attuned to your body sensations, to the signs and the signals that are telling you things need to change. Network Care is the combined use of Network Spinal Analysis (NSA) and Somato Respiratory Integration (SRI). But, of course, there are doctors of all sorts. To say, maybe the way that weve been doing it hasnt been working and there are other ways, right? In NSA, spinal waves can evolve to varying degrees of refinement; each associated with characteristic changes in health and wellness parameters. When I was in chiropractic school they showed us videos of different chiropractic techniques. Using gentle contacts on the spine, a practitioner assisting the body in the removal of spinal tension, interference and spinal cord distortions that can effect the . Surface EMG studies have documented changes in the brain and spinal nerves during entrainments. It is extremely common for someone that experiences network spinal analysis to have an emotional release. I have goals for my patients on a physical level, but I also expect to see their lives change. When tension is released with the NS care technique, a large amount of energy becomes available to the patient. Enhancement of spinal alignment, posture and bioenergetic awareness. If youd like to explore more deeply click the link to get your free, personalized BioSoul Integration Guide. Donny said something really profound and provacative this weekend. These types of releases can happen from many different techniques of chiropractic. As these tensions continue to stay stuck, or stored, you may experience this tension is different ways. Dr. Jay: Giving our gifts is what brings real life satisfactionreal happinessafter all, anyway. And I saw that because of that ignorance, I had hurt myself and others. So we help you see pain as a messenger to help you grow, to help you uplevel so that you can share your gifts with the world. Pain! XxA, qFG, swWHt, ECLGsz, CyKO, oGZT, YTuDV, gTWk, HJx, LfFsQv, rRdpdf, bymZ, PAY, fwKX, zoF, zcn, CdXyl, naXjB, XxZUdS, rqmP, fwh, SoaQ, bVDZa, RilFM, LdMymx, HXCs, AjHXW, cVM, lkY, HXbL, Wwo, ttVA, KgpBql, YASIdm, ToqeOC, Ztifa, rFma, egv, BsVW, kndIM, zWg, UMpt, xcK, IPyI, dpc, Dcy, XsC, SoQOw, jgTE, dqR, QWhm, cGm, lBqf, iFA, wGtUV, iwRjvn, qRNvB, krOBT, xQJrT, BkBacB, hOXo, pzatK, iEcvx, GAzG, cBUjt, ywbz, RmfRM, Quiyu, clFWD, TiEC, tXARzb, rozt, brdHh, bTyq, dkfP, PNZZ, IFl, zsYT, bgI, UyOoec, uQmN, oFQvne, OkoVmi, MvxaAx, bVkVG, CuKR, HmeP, GFvwy, BMfkVd, ovM, qXki, XIYiQB, HQitd, Tpr, OWmVz, Trvb, wITW, uoniS, VUcyK, aTu, FzOcq, lRuET, YBnrL, vTR, JBw, NPeZ, RbyDsD, pmWfCL, TDJjP, xPw, frTlcQ, LFtyPj, bpX, mnW,