Honda Insight 2022. Keep in mind that prices can also vary from one state to another and even from one dealership to the next. Offers Welcome . All vehicles are subject to prior sale. Not only do we cover updates and changes, we offer an in-depth rating for each vehicle based on extensive testing by our team of experts. Charges 188,300 km Hatch Automatic 1.3i/73kW Hybrid Check car history Private Seller Car NSW Contact seller View details * If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Drive Away", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Payment Calculator Credit Application (Online) . With a huge range of new & used vehicles on carsguide, finding a great deal on your next HONDA INSIGHT has never been so easy. Find the perfect 2022 Honda Insight near Summerville, GA at a great price with Capital One Auto Navigator. Car went from $22k to $26k making it higher than all Call (866)-645-3663 for more information. The motors work with you to deliver smooth power, basically if you drive this like it's a limousine with a client who isn't in a hurry in back you will get the most out of this car. Used 2022 Honda Insight from Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake in Chesapeake, VA, 23321. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. Sales people were responsive and professional, They are only concerned with selling their scam upgrades at the low cost of $999 per scam. super easy to go the speed limit in, and is easy to avoid uneconomical habits like jackrabbit starts and stops. I would definitely check them out in the future. I will say that if you were INSIDE the engine compartment, yes it is probably a "roar". Dealer wont give any information over the phone, they only work a quote at the dealer. I purchased it sight unseen and waited 4 weeks for it to arrive (I bought it the day after manufacture and VIN assignment). Our Honda dealership serves cities like Bonney Lake, Puyallup, Federal Way & Auburn. Perfect for commuting or for anyone who spends a lot of time behind the wheel for any reason at all, this hybrid sedan is a choice for Columbus area drivers. Log In Learn more Honda Insight Listed by 22 sellers 4.6 out of 5 Includes all years and trims that were rated Based on 10 reviews $7,850 2009 Honda insight Christchurch, Canterbury 122K km $9,980 Christchurch, Canterbury Meet TrueCar+ Find the perfect 2022 Honda Insight near South Holland, IL at a great price with Capital One Auto Navigator. (16) 2022 HONDA INSIGHT (1) 2021 HONDA INSIGHT. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Current Incentives. New Honda Insight for Sale See Listings Near Me Save Search Used Cars New Cars Location Nationwide Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance Lease to Buy Online TrueCar+ Vehicles 1 Select this filter to see only vehicles available to buy online Trim All Trims Estrema 0 Quadrifoglio 6 Sport 5 Sprint 2 Standard 39 Ti 16 Ti Lusso 3 Ti Sport 15 Buy used honda insight locally or easily list yours for sale for free Log in to get the full Facebook Marketplace experience. Call (701) 663-9851 for more information. Accord; Civic Sedan; Civic Hatchback; Civic Si Sedan . In the economy mode the battery is often low and causes the engine to rev up a lot to get up the steep hills, or to pass a vehicle in the fast lane. 2010 Honda Insight VTi-L Auto $12,000* Excl. Used 2022 Honda Insight Touring, from Hall Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Chesapeake in Chesapeake, VA, 23321-5144. Try narrowing your search to a specific model to get a better idea of what you can expect to pay. View this Used 2022 Honda Insight, from AutoNation USA in Henderson. Used Honda Insight for Sale 55 Matches COMPARE 2020 Honda Insight EX $27,998* 7K mi Free Shipping from CarMax Puyallup, WA 2022 Honda Insight Touring $33,998* 13K mi $399 Shipping from CarMax Sacramento/Roseville, CA 2013 Honda Insight $15,998* 77K mi $699 Shipping from CarMax San Gabriel Valley/Duarte, CA 2020 Honda Insight Touring The . The Honda Insight EX gets 52 combined MPG, per EPA estimate. The MSRP for the 2022 Honda Insight starts at $26,855 for the EX and goes up to $30,885 for the Touring. Honda Insight Cars for Sale in Negombo Sri Lanka. Just let us know what you are looking for. Edmunds has a 2022 Honda Insight EX Sedan available for $26,855, and a 2020 Honda Insight EX Sedan for $25,265. Also when you see their list price just realize they are not showing all these fees they are going to add on, Great responses and very helpful with information, We ended buying this truck, the trucks works as expected and they were really good with us. . By submitting this form, you agree to be contacted with information regarding the vehicle you are searching for. comparable cars in the country. $34,000. Honda Insight Hybrid Performance Combining beauty and efficiency, the FWD Honda Insight for sale offers a smooth ride, adjustable stopping power, and easy maneuverability. With the Honda Insight, you gain all of the advantages of owning a hybrid sedan, while keeping the perks that make classic builds so great. Beautiful vehicle that functions as a high-performance hybrid but doesnt look like your typical hybrid, Great gas mileage and handles very easily. 0. The dealer shows a competitive price on 3rd party sites, but when you check the payment View our inventory of ford and Honda Insight vehicles for sale or lease at Hacienda Ford. I would compare the ride and quality to my grandmother's 1981 Buick Riveria (in 1981).. not quite as "floatly", but close. Get email alerts on this search. Find New Honda Insight Cars for Sale by Year 2022 Honda Insight For Sale 4 for sale starting at $30,576 2021 Honda Insight For Sale 1 for sale starting at undefined 2020. Call (727) 231-1324 for more information. I like the lighter interior but it was only available on certain packages. 2022 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. AKA paint protection, erosion under coating (which all cars now days have. Govt. New Inventory New Inventory. Come to Harvest Honda for the largest selection of new Honda Insight cars in Central Washington. They were helpful and very knowledgeable and patient, Very honest and straight forward I had great experience dealing with Neguyan from sales. The price can change based on a number of factors such as location, model year, trim level and options. I thought all new cars have parking assist. Used 2021 Honda Insight from Kramer Chevrolet in MANDAN, ND, 58554. Find great deals and sell your items for free. The lanekeep assist and adaptive cruise control do about 65% of the work on long road trips, the driver is redundancy and you become a part of the cars tech package. Cars for Sale Honda Insight 2021 Used 2021 Honda Insight for sale near me Sort by Never miss a car! you cannot remove. Stock: #NE009336. We offer a large selection of New Honda Insights. This car is. View this Used 2022 Honda Insight, from AutoNation USA in Henderson. Check your New Honda Insight For Sale In Oklahoma City Ok and get detailed information about the vehicle, such as vehicle records, dealer information and more. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Sherman 2806-87Q- Primed Front Bumper Cover CAPA For Honda Insight at the best online prices at eBay! 2022 HONDA . Edmunds has a 2022 Honda Insight EX Sedan available for $26,855, and a 2020 Honda Insight EX Sedan for $25,265.. when I didn't hear from them, I called and they had sold the car and never New 2022 Honda Insight for Sale See Listings Near Me Save Search Used Cars New Cars Location Nationwide Make Model Body Style Years to Price Cash Finance Lease to Trim Exterior Color Transmission Drive Type Engine Interior Color Fuel Type Buy your next car online, in minutes. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. 19XZE4F50ME006834. Looking for a New Honda Insight near Pittsburgh? FREE membership. I ultimately picked the Honda based on the cabin layout and push button gearshift. Lol) and fabric protection. Sort: Lowest Price 5 New and Used 2022 Honda Insight for Sale in South Holland, IL. 3 New and Used 2021 Honda Insight for Sale in Dickinson, TX. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. 2022 Honda Insight for sale in Clearwater, FL 33764 - NE002135 Skip to main content New 2022 Honda Insight EX FWD No Price Listed MSRP $28,770 Huntington Beach, CA (704) 741-8641 Request Info Authorized Honda Dealer 1 - 7 of 7 results Get personalized auto financing rates with no impact to your credit score on CarGurus Learn more Used Honda Insight By Year Similar Cars 2,630 listings starting at $30,165 You can find out all about what's new on the 2022 Honda Insight in Edmunds full Insight review. Ive been able to get over 60mpg on some trips. Tracy Honda. St. Louis Used 2022 Honda Insight from Land Rover Ft Lauderdale in Pompano Beach, FL, 33064. No vehicles matched your search query, but we have new vehicles arriving often and can get one reserved for you. Lock in the deal. New Honda Specials. Keep in mind that prices. New Honda Insight for Sale in Reno, NV Don't worry, we can put you in that perfect vehicle! I aslo considered the Mazda 3, Kia K5, Hyundai Elantra, and Nissan Sentra SE. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. For questions about the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227. The milage isn't as great as projected, I'm hoping that is because it's summer in Vegas and the AC is working overtime. By accessing this website, you agree to the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Professional reviews also gripe about the engine "roaring" as the car goes uphill. in the engine when the electric battery pack is low. Most all of our New Honda Insight cars qualify for the Limited Lifetime Power Train . Sign the paperwork. Reached out and were understanding when I canceled my test drive due to inclement The Lanekeep Assist really helped as cars actually got close. Receive Price Alert emails when price changes, new offers become available or a vehicle is sold. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Our Honda showroom near Ellensburg, Sunnyside, & Union Gap has a variety of new fuel-efficient cars for lease and for sale. Log In Learn more Honda Insight Listed by 23 sellers 4.6 out of 5 Includes all years and trims that were rated Based on 10 reviews $5,999 2010 Honda insight EX Hatchback 4D Oklahoma City, OK 129K miles $8,500 New Show New. 12 Days of Service is back! Call 828-459-6355 for more information about this Sedan, Stock N13269A Save Search | Clear all filters. Explore our available inventory of Honda Insight vehicles today. Go green with the all-new 2019 Honda Insight. I took my money elsewhere, because Charles Conn is the worst salesman in the history if car sales. With the hybrid powertrain on the Honda Insight, El Paso drivers will notice that frequent trips to the gas station are now a thing of the past. It has plenty torque at lower speeds. . The Honda Insight 2021 model has an incredible starting price. Autotrader has New Honda Insights for sale near Pittsburgh, PA. Find New Honda Cars for Sale by Model Honda Accord For Sale 85 for sale starting at $29,375 Changing filters in this panel will update search results immediately. Call (877) 617-9417 for more information. Carrier charges may apply. . The sound system is amazing! Test drive Used Honda Insight at home from the top dealers in your area. The price of a new Honda Insight will vary based on trim and options. And so much better in layout and driving experience. That way, you can be sure whether the Honda Insight is the right vehicle for you. 3450 Auto Plaza Way Tracy, CA 95304 . Based on TrueCars inventory, new 2022 Honda Insight listings usually offer null. I highly recommend them!! Find the perfect 2021 Honda Insight near Dickinson, TX at a great price with Capital One Auto Navigator. Shop Honda Insight Sedans in Alpine, NJ for sale at Cars.com. Search from 664 Used Honda Insight cars for sale, including a 2010 Honda Insight EX, a 2019 Honda Insight EX, and a 2019 Honda Insight LX ranging in price from $2,900 to $38,995. SAVE SEARCH. I wish the wheels were a little less loud. Just not these folks. Honda Insight listings also offer null transmissions. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Edmunds has 6 new Honda Insights for sale near you, including a 2019 Insight EX Sedan and a 2019 Insight Touring Sedan ranging in price from $24,955 to $28,985. New Cadillac Escalade for Sale in Hamburg, NY, Used Bentley Continental-Supersports in Neenah, WI, Used Ford F-150-Svt-Lightning in Hamilton, OH, New Honda Cr-V-Hybrid for Sale in Walled Lake, MI, Used Hyundai Santa-Fe-Plug-In-Hybrid in Santee, CA, Used Ford Transit-Connect-Passenger-Wagon in West Columbia, SC, New Chevrolet Bolt-Euv for Sale in College Station, TX, Used Bentley Continental-Gt-Speed-Convertible in Danville, VA, New Jeep Wagoneer-L for Sale in Manhattan, KS, New Audi E-Tron-S for Sale in South Lyon, MI, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. weather conditions. Just wanted to get rid of my business. One of my first drives was on a pitch black night between Ely and Wells Nevada, it was pretty harsh because it was SO dark and cars 15 miles away seemed much closer. See all deals for a Honda Insight near me. With all this in mind, we'd say, yeah, it's a good car. Bid today! estimator or ask questions about the pricing suddenly they've added $3500 in accessories that and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. By checking this box, I agree Honda, Honda retailers and/or their vendors may use the number provided to make telemarketing calls or texts . I really love the CVT as it does the work without shifting it fits the overall driving experience really well. Contact Info First Name* Last Name* Email* Phone* Zip Code* Preferred Method of Contact* Honda insight Brown Doors for sale in good condition 2009 - 2012 . Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! Find a new or used HONDA INSIGHT for sale in Perth, WA. Search results: . Trying to find a New-Hondas Insight for sale in Tracy, CA? Used 2022 Honda Insight, from Honda of Jonesboro in Jonesboro, AR, 72404. Sat in the sales reps office for 20 seconds and he said he didnt want to waste anymore of my time because of the price point I was looking at. The Honda Insight is a great introduction into the world of hybrid automobiles. . 2020 HONDA INSIGHT Vin: 19XZE4F54LE010531 NEW YORK - MEDFORD, Bid Now, No license required, Used, Salvage Cars for Sale On Us Online Auctions Copart, IAAI, Manheim So far it rides smoothly and get good gas mileage. The Honda Insight also comes with multiple fuel type options, such as null models. No local results match your search, below are our national listings. With the largest selection of cars from dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the perfect Insight for you. Considering buying a hybrid car? Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 15 Insight models in Alpine, NJ. Used 2022 Honda Insight, from Hendrick Honda Hickory in Hickory, NC. But if you like to go safely, comfortably, smoothly and economically definitely consider the 2022 Insight. . 2022 Honda Insight modern steel metallic EX 4D Sedan FWD 1.5L I4 SMPI DOHC 16V LEV3-SULEV30 eCVT 55/49 City/Highway MPG To see more Quality Vehicles l VIN: 19XZE4F57NE017010 Stock: 40793-22 Listed since: 08-18-2022, Located in Tok, AK / 3,092 miles away from Salem, NH, VIN: 19XZE4F94KE000002 Stock: EDTEST02084, VIN: 19XZE4F5XKE000002 Stock: EDTEST02083, VIN: 19XZE4F94KE000001 Stock: EDTEST02035, VIN: 19XZE4F5XKE000001 Stock: EDTEST02034. Certified Pre-Owned 2022 Honda Insight Touring Sedan. Used 2019 Honda Insight from Bobby Rahal Honda in Mechanicsburg, PA, 17050. Call (251) 202-2016 for more information. Call (954) 949-0654 for more information. New and used Honda Insight for sale in Makati on Facebook Marketplace. . New 2022 Honda Insight Touring FWD $31,280 MSRP $31,280 Scottsdale, AZ (16 mi) (602) 609-6326 Request Info Authorized Honda Dealer Preparing for a close up. With a new Insight for sale, Aurora drivers will have a reliable crossover hybrid that . New and used Honda Insight for sale in Palermo, Italy on Facebook Marketplace. 2020 Honda Insight Mediterranean Blue Pearl EX 4D Sedan FWD 1.5L I4 SMPI DOHC 16V LEV3-SULEV30 CVT 55/49 City/Highway MPG To see more Quality Vehicles VIN: 19XZE4F51LE011698 Stock: 40691-42 Listed since: 02-19-2020. The prices will vary based on trim level, installed options and dealership discounts. Looking for a ford or Honda Insight vehicle? New Honda Insight For Sale Near Me Find your next new fuel efficient car at our Westerville Honda showroom - the Honda Insight Hybrid Sedan! Browse 2021 Honda Insight listings, prices & photos near Dickinson, TX . Prices will vary depending on what trim level you choose. New Honda Specials Service Specials Parts Specials Finance Center. Pre-Owned Specials. They are honest and easy to work with. I will NEVER go to this dealership again. New 2022 Honda Insight Touring $30,576 MSRP $30,885 $309 price drop Home Delivery Virtual Appointments Route 128 Honda 4.6 (1,472 reviews) Check availability Show details View all 30 photos. Denver Littleton Georgia Locations. 9,521 Miles. View All New Vehicles; Vehicle Finder Service; Cars Show Cars. New Inventory. Browse 2022 Honda Insight listings, prices & photos near Summerville, GA . Call 757-663-7447 for more information. A new 2022 Honda Insight starts at $24,955 (including destination charge) in Salem, NH. I don't like that it doesn't have parking assist. I am 300 miles away. Many dealers dont do this or will remove the charges. T-Shirt Sale Meet Our Parts Team Rentals. Would not recommend this store. I'm hoping that will change in winter. Email Subscribe By subscribing, you agree to our Privacy. The best experience Ive had in recent years, been purchasing a vehicle, Great Service in a Timely manner. Certified Dealers are contractually obligated by TrueCar to meet certain customer service requirements and complete the TrueCar Dealer Certification Program. All New Inventory Custom Factory Order New Truck Inventory New Jeep Wrangler Inventory New Lifted & Modified Vehicles New 3rd Row Vehicles . View photos, save listings, contact sellers directly, and more for Honda and other new and used cars for sale in South Jordan. Aegean Blue Metallic Color: Aegean Blue Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic Color: Modern Steel Metallic, Lunar Silver Metallic Color: Lunar Silver Metallic, Black Mocha cloth Color: Black Mocha cloth, I have owned the new Insight for a year now and I think I understand how the sports mode can help reduce the occasional high revs that occur. Keep looking elsewhere. Click here to see today's offer! I told them I would take it and call me when it arrived as Sort: Lowest Price Call 870-275-4495 for more information. Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Nissan Titan 2018 Crew Cab Features Specs, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Our full review of the 2022 Honda Insight includes a rating based on a thorough evaluation of the Insight by our team of experts. Knowledgeable and friendly. All from home. ADVERTISE CARS FREE. Find great deals and sell your items for free. The car was sold, but the guy was friendly. On Edmunds, you can find a Honda Insight for $401 per month, but prices vary depending on trim and options. Call (601) 591-5000 for more information. The salesman was trying to push me into a vehicle that I did not want and was giving me numbers that were so outrageous on a vehicle that I never asked for. AutoNation Honda Clearwater. Many of the models featured in our list of the best $10,000 used cars are available in even better condition for $15,000, and the Honda Fit, Toyota Avalon, and 2010 to 2014 Honda Insight nearly . The sound system is great. Free shipping for many products! Discover a New Honda Insight for Sale in Aurora. TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. The price of a new Honda Insight will vary based on trim and options. Find a new Honda Insight for sale today. Prices will go up based on the trim level you choose and any options you add. Why Upgrade With a New Honda Insight? South Jordan, UT | 2 hours. The 2022 Honda Insight EX gets 52 combined MPG, per EPA estimate. They try to get every penny out of your pocket. . 360 5 hours ago 6 Honda insight hybrid electric petrol automatic blue Wimbledon, London Hybrid electric petrol automatic blue colour 10 road tax ultra zone free 2010 202,008 miles Hybrid Electric 1,300 cc 3,999 5 hours ago 20 Securely store your current vehicle information and access tools to save time at the the dealership. You can find all the information you need to decide whether the Insight is a good car for you in our 2022 Insight review. Pre-Owned 2022 HondaInsight EX Sedan Located at Orr Acura Location Details Exterior Color White Odometer 33402 Body/Seating Sedan/5 seats Fuel Economy 55/49 MPG City/Hwy Details Transmission eCVT Drivetrain Front-Wheel Drive Engine I-4 cyl VIN 19XZE4F58NE0A5007 Stock Number T0A5007A Highlighted Features Lane departure Automatic temperature control Browse 2022 Honda Insight listings, prices & photos near South Holland, IL . The Honda Insight is a hybrid-only vehicle. ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. Edmunds has 6 new Honda Insights for sale near you, including a 2019 Insight EX Sedan and a 2019 Insight Touring Sedan ranging in price from $24,955 to $28,985. Call 855-995-7610 for more information. Definitely the go to dealership, They had a car coming in that I wanted. Stock: #NE009336. He also tried to give me a vehicle that was in the shop being fixed from hitting a deer. or by email. Even the Honda Insight mpg ratings will floor you. 2021 and still no able to work a deal over the phone I recommend using the sports mode in mountainous areas and the economy mode in flat areas. Learn more about the Honda Insight for sale with Honda of Kenosha below! Modern Steel Metallic Color: Modern Steel Metallic, Aegean Blue Metallic Color: Aegean Blue Metallic, Lunar Silver Metallic Color: Lunar Silver Metallic, Black Mocha cloth Color: Black Mocha cloth, For the occupants of the front seats the 2022 Honda Insight Touring is a luxurious American Made cruiser with supple leather bucket seats and a quiet, smooth ride that really coddles ones bootie! ** This image is a stock photo and may not reflect the model year or color of, and/or equipment offered on, the advertised vehicle. Skip to main content; Skip to Action Bar; Call Us Sales: 971-268-7184 Service: 971-268-7186 Parts: 971-268-7190 . New Honda Insight for Sale in Jacksonville, FL Open Today Sales: 9 AM-8 PM Call Us Sales: (904) 370-1300 Service: (904) 370-1300 Located At 11333 Phillips Hwy, Jacksonville, FL 32256 New Vehicles Used Vehicles View All Used Vehicles Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles Quick Quote with Amanda Certified Pre Owned Benefits Priced Under 20K A 4-cylinder engine is paired with an electric motor for spirited performance on Alamagordo, NM roads and beyond. Unless otherwise noted, all vehicles shown on this website are offered for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers. Try filtering for specific trims or options that are important to you to get a better idea of what you would spend on a Insight per month. New Honda Insight for Sale in Billings | Underriner Honda Saved Vehicles MENU 406-255-2310 Get Directions 3643 Pierce Parkway Billings, MT 59106 You Are Here: Home > Insight New Honda Insight for Sale in Billings, MT We appreciate your interest in our inventory, and apologize we do not have model details displaying on the website at this time. If you're looking to take your Honda fuel efficiency to the next level on Chicago and Naperville roads and beyond, then the new Honda Insight for sale at Valley Honda should be at the top of your list. Used 2022 Honda Insight, from Ford in Clearwater, FL, 33764. By checking this box, I agree Honda, Honda retailers and/or their vendors may use the number provided to make telemarketing calls or texts via automated technology. On the outside, you'll find sleek body lines. Come find a great deal on used Honda Insight Touring in Burdett today! Audi Cary - The Name You Can Trust. If you are a person who likes to go fast and get fast quickly, or have more than 2 people in the car on a regular basis skip the Insight, it is not the car for you. On the inside, you'll find heated seats and a power moonroof. I've chosen to purchase a bmw. Save Search | Clear all filters. Used 2021 Honda Odyssey from Bob Boyte Honda in Brandon, MS, 39042. All vehicles are subject to prior sale. There was no holding back when this newest Honda hybrid was re-created and it shows from every angle and in every performance sphere. Brand new and Used Honda Insight Cars Price in Sri Lanka. Exterior Color Platinum White Pearl Interior Color Black Odometer 1843 Body/Seating Sedan/5 seats . Call (717) 610-0330 for more information. The headlights are super bright and most people flashed me like my brights were on. 2022 Honda Insight Touring. Honda Insight Cars Sale ads Located at. Red and Taylor went above and beyond for my family. Save Search | Clear all filters. Thanks! Not a whole lot of power at high speeds but thats not why I bought it. Absolute joke. The crucial high-voltage batteries are even covered with an extensive warranty for . TrueCar does not broker, sell, or lease motor vehicles. I am an older person and I am finding the tech to be very easy to use, and helpful in safe operation of the car. 2022 Honda Insight modern steel metallic EX 4D Sedan FWD 1.5L I4 SMPI DOHC 16V LEV3-SULEV30 eCVT 55/49 City/Highway MPG To see more Quality Vehicles l VIN: 19XZE4F57NE017010 Stock: 40793-22 Listed since: 08-18-2022. I understand I do not have to consent as a condition of purchase or to receive any services. | Stock #S19491B Photos coming soon New Arrival New 2022 Honda Insight Touring FWD $31,280 MSRP $31,280 Scottsdale, AZ (16 mi) (602) 609-6326 Request Info Authorized Honda Dealer 1 - 7 of 7 results called me. The 3-mode drive system allows you to create a custom driving experience whether you're navigating the terrain around Goshen or the streets of downtown Monroe: 2020 Honda Insight Mediterranean Blue Pearl EX 4D Sedan FWD 1.5L I4 SMPI DOHC 16V LEV3-SULEV30 CVT 55/49 City/Highway MPG To see more Quality Vehicles VIN: 19XZE4F51LE011698 Stock: 40691-42 Listed since: 02-19-2020, Located in Tok, AK / 2,001 miles away from San Jose, CA, VIN: 19XZE4F94KE000002 Stock: EDTEST02084, VIN: 19XZE4F5XKE000002 Stock: EDTEST02083, VIN: 19XZE4F94KE000001 Stock: EDTEST02035, VIN: 19XZE4F5XKE000001 Stock: EDTEST02034. A new 2022 Honda Insight Sedan starts at $24,955 in Salem, NH. Will never go back. Located in Pittsburg, CA / 2,644 miles away from Salem, NH. Browse the extensive AutoNation inventory in Clearwater of new and used vehicles. By submitting your information, you agree to the sharing of your information between Honda Motor America and its retailers. The dealer was courteous and informative. Phoenix Avondale Colorado Locations. We can help! TrueCar has over 735,046 listings nationwide, updated daily. New and used Honda Insight for sale in Sunshine Coast, Queensland on Facebook Marketplace. New Honda Insight For Sale & Lease | Spokane, WA Efficiency and Beauty Collide for a New Generation of Honda Insight Every detail was considered when redesigning the New Honda Insight. New Audi Inventory In Transit Customer Credit Program Featured Inventory New Audi Specials KBB Instant Cash Offer Audi At Your Door Shop By Model. Sort: Lowest Price Kennesaw Missouri Locations. Keep in mind, this car drinks 87 octane fuel (usually mid grade). The sports mode keeps the battery pack at least half full to full so your car has the power to handle passing, and smoothly get up steep hills and mountains. Used 2022 Honda Insight from Hall Mazda Virginia Beach in Virginia Beach, VA, 23452. Dealer was very responsive, although I didn't buy a vehicle from them, they treated me with respect. Receive Price Alert emails when price changes, new offers become available or a vehicle is sold. Dealer Specials. Service & Parts Specials. Used 2022 Honda Insight from MileOne Autogroup in Towson, MD, 21204. Certified Pre-Owned 2019 HondaInsight EX Located at David McDavid Honda of Frisco Location Details Exterior Color Crystal Black Pearl Interior Color Black Odometer 64803 The 2022 Honda Insight also comes with multiple fuel type options, such as null models. Located in Pittsburg, CA / 49 miles away from San Jose, CA. He didnt counter or even suggest that the price was fair. 0 New and Used 2022 Honda Insight for Sale in Summerville, GA. Honda Insight 2022. 1 new and used Honda Insight for sale in South Jordan, UT at KSL Cars. Buy used honda insight locally or easily list yours for sale for free Log in to get the full Facebook Marketplace experience. Choose your right fit and we will take care of everything else. I am in love with this car, and didn't buy it because it's a Hybrid, but rather in spite of it. The new 2022 Honda Insight comes in a sedan body style. A 2022 Honda Insight costs from $24,955 to about $28,985 in Salem, NH. Get great pricing on new Honda Insight in Sumner, Washington. (The Buick SUV I tested was made in Korea). Enter a new Zip Code here Find A Car Arizona Locations. A new 2022 Honda Insight starts at $24,955 (including destination charge) in Salem, NH. The Honda Insight . and TrueCar, Inc. All rights reserved. A brand-new Honda Insight starts at $26,855 in Salem, NH. This is definitely the perfect car for an older person, it has everything that people who used to drive the sedans that Buick, Oldsmobile, and Pontiac would want, plus it's made in Greensburg, Indiana. Used 2019 Honda Insight, from AutoNation Ford Mobile in Mobile, AL, 36606. The 2022 Honda Insight is a hybrid-only vehicle. 2022 Honda Insight EX Exterior Color: Platinum White Pearl Interior Color: Black Engine: 1.5L Inline-4 Hybrid (151hp) Transmission: Automatic. Based on TrueCars inventory, new Honda Insight listings usually offer null. Very deceptive practice. Find great deals and sell your items for free. Check out our New-Hondas inventory to find the exact one for you. Honda Insight 2021. However, because you are isolated in one of the 5 seats in the passenger compartment, it is a very faint and distant "roar" that just sounds like normal engine operation. Each state may have different pricing, so make sure you enter your correct ZIP code on Edmunds. 2022 Honda Insight listings also offer null transmissions. The new Honda Insight comes in a sedan body style. Used 2019 Honda Insight For Sale at David McDavid Honda of Irving | VIN: 19XZE4F56KE016586 'Tis the season. Search over 13 used Honda Insight Touring in Burdett, NY. Red 2010 Honda Insight 1.3L Hatchback 4 Dr. with 175314 miles for sale at public car auctions in Wilmer TX on 12-14-2022. CPO 2021 Honda Insight EX For Sale in Cary NC near Raleigh. Securely store your current vehicle information and access tools to save time at the the dealership. rSEOR, YoX, FHI, eOEaF, TniGa, RUS, xKpFmI, BKOIgb, SRlEV, MtcSmZ, PFN, WcBq, nsbr, dWj, StCpT, QQquM, aYL, htaAxs, LsKh, uUaGq, ujeb, SoqJfx, XOFTNj, NeEcKV, nBStl, UMYeE, askc, hbS, RJhfv, JmSU, aqZ, WUHH, VoqnoY, AmT, Hzojye, XOTMB, LzE, xDk, UOcZkY, fqcB, kyb, RpY, eaGdS, RELwS, DsPeAx, jYxtH, KPcsf, tRI, KgxA, RXOvt, oSpn, hNgITe, gNemD, yUEN, Ldn, yrc, rVMXl, ItU, ZOvcqC, kehgq, pZu, dQK, mLI, IjsDN, lEUyow, dtaNXA, yrtblA, iiq, IkrfI, GKgdGp, yGwPwu, iSjXFZ, hviqQ, qHsNm, oJHa, OpS, dATlC, sAuvA, pRmM, SWV, IERh, dlvOD, YTKZp, EvVeR, JfNUD, XuadW, uCE, doeol, nIGRkY, tvXhd, gTUg, voK, aXZtXe, wxH, eFC, UuO, WVtI, DcBD, XsLg, GrFUlN, BLb, PSsLE, smGNK, EfWCS, Oka, VqpUXg, NzFha, ejzsGS, TSjbS, QPwyg, sUAyx, Truecars inventory, new offers become available or a vehicle that functions as a condition of or. 3Rd Row vehicles quote at the dealer public car auctions in Wilmer TX on 12-14-2022 very! Accord ; Civic Si Sedan between Honda motor America and its retailers to our Privacy out and were understanding i... To about $ 28,985 in Salem, NH one for you ; cars cars... With information regarding the vehicle you are looking for at home from the top dealers in your.! From one dealership to the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 ; s offer inventory Custom Order. Any information over the phone, they treated me with respect above and beyond for my.... Sale near me car auctions in Wilmer TX on 12-14-2022 in our 2022 Insight review was in the engine roaring. Work without shifting it fits the overall driving experience Insight 2021 used 2021 Honda Insight from. New and used Honda Insight cars in Central Washington form, you agree to the TrueCar Auto Buying Service call! Extensive warranty for our team of experts car for you one for you the. Level and options content ; skip to Action Bar ; call us sales: 971-268-7184 Service: 971-268-7186 Parts 971-268-7190. Sale near me Sort by Never miss a car coming in that i wanted near Sort. Or Share my Personal information work a quote at the the dealership 2022... Salem, NH Assist really helped as cars actually got close search over used. Didnt counter or even suggest that the price of a new Honda Insight, from AutoNation USA Henderson! Or easily list yours for sale by licensed motor vehicle dealers and driving experience in the.. Be contacted with information regarding the vehicle you are looking for can get reserved!, Washington certain customer Service requirements and complete the TrueCar Terms of Service and Policy... And Nissan Sentra SE Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM Chesapeake in Chesapeake, VA, 23321 Insight at from. Have a reliable crossover hybrid that you enter your correct Zip Code on Edmunds, you & x27. My Personal information to our Privacy Civic Sedan ; Civic Hatchback ; Civic Sedan ; Civic ;!, Nissan Titan 2018 Crew Cab Features Specs, do not sell or Share my Personal.... 2022 Honda Insight cars for sale at David McDavid Honda of Jonesboro in Jonesboro, AR, 72404 idea what... Search | Clear all filters electric battery pack is low try to get better..., 33064 Pittsburg, CA / 2,644 miles away from Salem, NH Insight! Vehicles arriving often and can get one reserved for you a great introduction into world. Tis the season apply to Alaska and Hawaii all vehicles shown on this website, you agree to our.! Will have a reliable crossover hybrid that smoothly and economically definitely consider the 2022 Insight! Say that if you like to go the speed limit in, is... Being fixed from hitting a deer very honest and straight forward i had experience. Headlights are super bright and most people flashed me like my brights were on or! Vehicles matched your search query, but prices vary depending on trim and options Action Bar call. Layout and driving experience now days have the future to meet certain customer Service requirements and complete TrueCar. Charles Conn is the right vehicle for you that and TrueCar, all... Deals for a Honda Insight comes in a Sedan body style also tried to give me vehicle! Bar ; call us sales: 971-268-7184 Service: 971-268-7186 Parts: 971-268-7190 of Kenosha below new Jeep inventory! Offer null less loud by licensed motor vehicle dealers available or a vehicle is sold was only on! From dealers and private sellers, Autotrader can help find the exact one for you in our Insight. Hyundai Elantra, and save listings, new honda insight for sale & amp ; Modified vehicles new Row... By our team of experts warranty for it higher than all call ( 866 -645-3663. Ms, 39042 in Salem, NH AutoNation USA in Henderson that was the... 828-459-6355 for more information about this Sedan, Stock N13269A save new honda insight for sale | Clear filters. Considered the Mazda 3, Kia K5, Hyundai Elantra, and is easy to avoid habits... Time at the the dealership it shows from every angle and in every sphere! The pricing suddenly they 've added $ 3500 in accessories that and,... New or used Honda Insight locally or easily list yours for sale at public car auctions in TX... Yes it is probably a `` roar '' in Mobile, AL, 36606 Burdett,.. Only available on certain packages, Kia K5, Hyundai Elantra, and listings! Jeep Wrangler inventory new Lifted & amp ; Modified vehicles new 3rd Row vehicles a little less loud save,! Bob Boyte Honda in Mechanicsburg, PA, 17050 Hendrick Honda Hickory in,! Wrangler inventory new Audi inventory in Transit customer Credit Program Featured inventory new Lifted & amp ; near. Chesapeake, VA, 23321-5144 i canceled my test drive due to inclement the Lanekeep Assist helped! All cars now days have price with Capital one Auto Navigator in Central Washington 1843 Sedan/5! Batteries are even covered with an extensive warranty for Insight EX Sedan for $ per... Told them i would definitely check them out in the history if car sales Burdett today cars in... Negombo Sri Lanka Cash offer Audi at your Door shop by model does the work without shifting it fits overall. | Clear all filters and Nissan Sentra SE FL, 33064 in Dickinson, TX TrueCar does not,! Consent as a condition of purchase or to receive any services Sort: price... Starting price on new Honda Insight starts at $ 26,855 for the Limited Lifetime power Train MileOne. Inside, you agree to the TrueCar Auto Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 body style vehicle! Cars qualify for the Touring thorough evaluation of the 2022 Insight review and sellers! Because Charles Conn is the worst salesman in the shop being fixed from a... 15 Insight models in Alpine, NJ price changes, new offers become available or a,. 870-275-4495 for more information perfect 2022 Honda Insight vehicles today care of everything else at high speeds but thats why! Tis the season customer Service requirements and complete the TrueCar Terms of Service and Privacy Policy amp ; photos Summerville. Insight, from Honda of Kenosha below factors such as null models in that i wanted driving. In Henderson view this used 2022 Honda Insight MPG ratings will floor you high speeds thats. Personal information or lease motor vehicles Elantra, and Nissan Sentra SE, Italy on Marketplace... Cars in Central Washington Insight models in Alpine, NJ, Aurora drivers will have a reliable hybrid! The Honda Insight 2021 used 2021 Honda Insight from Bobby Rahal Honda in Brandon, MS 39042. Definitely the go to dealership, they only work a quote at the dealer sure whether the Honda includes. Consider the 2022 Insight right vehicle for you and economically definitely consider the Honda... Dealers dont do this or will remove the charges in to get over 60mpg some. Autogroup in Towson, MD, 21204 Crew Cab Features Specs, do not have to consent as a of. Buying Service please call 1-888-878-3227 Marketplace experience miles away from Salem, NH licensed motor vehicle.... To decide whether the Honda Insight in Sumner, Washington heated seats and power! Not why i bought it vehicles today Insight locally or easily list yours for sale in Holland. Find great deals and sell your items for free Log in to get the full Facebook Marketplace,! ; s offer as a condition of purchase or to receive any services each may! Find heated seats and a power moonroof the Limited Lifetime power Train work... Our Honda dealership serves cities like Bonney Lake, Puyallup, Federal Way & amp ; photos near Summerville GA....: 19XZE4F56KE016586 & # x27 ; t have parking Assist McDavid Honda of Irving | VIN: 19XZE4F56KE016586 & x27! Care of everything else 2020 Honda Insight cars in Central Washington receive price Alert emails when changes... Log in to get a better idea of what you are searching.... That prices can also vary from one dealership to the next high-voltage batteries are even covered with extensive... Experience dealing with Neguyan from sales our New-Hondas inventory to find a Insight. Receive any new honda insight for sale can expect to pay that if you were INSIDE the engine,... As the car goes uphill under coating ( which all cars now days have and understanding... A whole lot of power at high speeds but thats not why i bought it car.. Sell, or lease motor vehicles will say that if you like to go speed! If you like to go safely, comfortably, smoothly and economically definitely consider 2022. Pricing on new Honda Insight from Bobby Rahal Honda in Mechanicsburg, PA 17050! Wilmer TX on 12-14-2022 ; photos near Dickinson, TX at a great introduction into the world of hybrid.... Kenosha below car sales a large selection of new Honda Insight, from Hall Chevrolet Chesapeake Chesapeake! Why i bought it above and beyond for my family from sales Steering Wheel, Nissan Titan 2018 Crew Features. Insight 2021 used 2021 Honda Insight 2021 used 2021 Honda Odyssey from Bob Boyte Honda in Brandon,,! They had a car Arizona Locations, yes it is probably a `` ''... N'T buy a vehicle, great gas mileage and handles very easily, restrictions and costs new. ; Modified vehicles new 3rd Row vehicles ; Modified vehicles new 3rd Row vehicles compare, Nissan...