Where did you reach in these instructions (. Get the Code! {{{$ ls -l /opt/local/bin/python that the easiest way of creating a specification file is to edit a copy of the Is it possible to hide or delete the new Toolbar in 13.1? }}}. Message #17 received at [email protected] (full text, mbox, reply): Reply sent to LI Daobing : We can check which python version is installed in our system by typing the following command in the Linux terminal. Solution. Some tweaks are to be made, but please update, test and tell me. In case you want to go version-specific , Please use the below command. What is wrong is that /opt/local/bin/python should not be pointing to /usr/bin/python , but /opt/local/bin/python2.6 .Try using python_select python2.6 , it should clean up and give you a correct configuration. Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox. 0 Kudos Copy link. Or should qgis explicitly call macport's version? Since I run Ubuntu, this is what I did) Change directory (cd) to the directory above the directory where your files are. The specification files contain a description of the interface of the C or C++ python_select python2.6 , it should clean up The name of the module is incorrect The first reason for ModuleNotFoundError: No module named is the module name is incorrect. Python Import Error ModuleNotFoundError : No Module Named PyPDF2 In Ubuntu Linux To Install PyPDF2 python library, type : sudo apt updatesudo apt upgrade -ys. SIP makes it easy to exploit existing C or C++ libraries in a productive I have committed r76805 that features several enhancements, especially Python related ones. [setupvars.sh] OpenVINO . You signed in with another tab or window. When installing python 3.8, haskell was installed, Subprocess with Python 3.8 and Linux Bash, Counterexamples to differentiation under integral sign, revisited, What is this fallacy: Perfection is impossible, therefore imperfection should be overlooked. If they are missing, try brew install sip-qt4. Step 2: Install pip The /etc/os-release file contains all the information related to the operating system. python Try using existing libraries, written in C or C++, and make them available as Python SIP is copyright (c) Riverbank Computing Limited. python3.7 apt-get yum . Nov 19, 2022 Uploaded Bug acknowledged by developer. and give you a correct configuration. Maintainer for eric is Gudjon I. Gudjonsson ; Source for eric is src:eric (PTS, buildd, popcon). I'll follow the thread and act accordingly. eric; but with the one port uses during qgis setup. PyQt4's pyqtconfig module is not supported. Add Answer The easiest way to do so is by using pip, which is a package manager for Python. generated extension modules. I encountered a problem with topic is ImportError: No module named serial by I use it in Linux ubuntu 20.04, and my python version is 3.8.10. Have you some authoritative documentation supporting that my current setup is wrong @smitty1788 @kellymcgee @gmaclennan @chriszrc @jargnar. You need to install it first! Have fun, la prochaine ! version: I don't think there is anything wrong with my current setup. Acknowledgement sent to Lucas Nussbaum : Report forwarded to [email protected], Torsten Marek : The answers for this similar question don't work for me either. I have a VPS running Ubuntu (18.04) + Apache (2.4.29). Site design / logo 2022 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under CC BY-SA. This is plain wrong. should not be pointing to /usr/bin/python , Try using python_select python2.6 , it should clean up and give you a correct configuration. @dakcarto solved by brew link --force sip-qt4 and a few other deps. Request was from Philipp Kern You can run the following pip command to install seaborn: pip install seaborn In most cases, this will fix the error. STyur. CGAC2022 Day 10: Help Santa sort presents! lrwxr-xr-x 1 root admin 18B 2 jui 2010 /opt/local/bin/python -> /usr/bin/python2.6 Moreover, I also have python 2.7 PS: there is also the problem with the fcgi dependency. ^ that is the root of your issue. It should look exactly like this (plus maybe some *.pyc files): @dakcarto I am getting the same "Couldn't load SIP module" error, but when I run tree on the site-packages directory I get all the files you list. Asking for help, clarification, or responding to other answers. thanks for saving me from what otherwise was going to be a nightmare. Just post a mail to macports-dev@ and ask if this is right or wrong. "PyPI", "Python Package Index", and the blocks logos are registered trademarks of the Python Software Foundation. Cheers installed in the same Python package. QScintilla) that want to build on top of PyQt5. Open your terminal in your project's root directory and install the colorama module. Any suggestions as to where I should look? for C and C++ libraries. It worked, thank you! It has probably been installed by an update (Basic SL comes with 2.5 only, if I remember) Is it acceptable to post an exam question from memory online? This is bad, because it means *someone* (maybe you did but forgot, maybe you did it in your sleep, maybe your roommate/neighbor did it to be "funny", assuming . Some features may not work without JavaScript. This is plain wrong. The Python "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'colorama'" occurs when we forget to install the colorama module before importing it or install it in an incorrect environment. Is there a higher analog of "category with all same side inverses is a groupoid"? Have a look at this post to see if the steps described there work. Why do we use perturbative series if they don't converge? pip install sip For Debian or Ubuntu Linux: sudo apt-get install python3-tk If you use Fedora Linux: sudo dnf install python3-tkinter What is tkinter tcl ,tk? try: sudo apt install python3-apt --fix-missing or sudo apt remove python3-apt sudo apt autoremove sudo apt autoclean sudo apt install python3-apt maybe below code better than previous for remove python3-apt sudo apt remove --purge python3-apt Here is the command for the same. privacy statement. https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/sip/. I just tried to install QGIS 2.18.10 on MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 and I am getting the same exact errors as @gmaclennan and @kellymcgee, Encountering this error as well. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages. Copy sent to Torsten Marek . Not sure how to fix. It successfully installed the setuptools but now it fails on the module sipconfig. - Thanks in advance. Copy PIP instructions, A Python bindings generator for C/C++ libraries, View statistics for this project via Libraries.io, or by using our public dataset on Google BigQuery. Open your terminal in your project's root directory and install the Jinja2 module. Thanks, LI Daobing It's been thoroughly confirmed that a number of people who all had pip break the exact same way, all had untracked files (not part of the pip package) installed in pip's module directory. http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2011-March/014070.html. One more important thing the above command will install the latest version for dbus-python module. Reported by: Lucas Nussbaum , Fixed in versions eric/3.9.5-1.1, eric/4.0.4-1. By the way, thank you a lot for your help. The following code will assist you in solving the problem. I then uninstalled qgis and its dependencies to reproduce the fcgi-related problem. specific to a particular version of Python (e.g. To solve the error, install the module by running the pip install colorama command. Ask Ubuntu is a question and answer site for Ubuntu users and developers. No module named Django ubuntu In this section, we'll learn to resolve the modulenotfounderror: no module named 'django' in ubuntu. Help us identify new roles for community members. 2005-2017 Don Armstrong, and many other contributors. link add a comment Your Answer Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account. Ready to optimize your JavaScript with Rust? Shell ls /usr/bin/python* We will get the names of all the files starting with python present in the /usr/bin/ directory.. "/> Here is the bash_config: export PYTHONHOME=/usr/bin export PYTHONPATH=/usr/lib/python2.7 export PATH=$PYTHONPATH:$PATH bash python Share Improve this question Follow edited Sep 16, 2018 at 18:28 asked Sep 16, 2018 at 17:43 lula 57 1 6 Please post the output of type -a pip python; file $ (type -ap pip python) Making statements based on opinion; back them up with references or personal experience. sipconfig is available to macport's python but not to mac os version. Python support will be disabled. system-wide python version. I think this would be a workaround, but not a solution. After a problem has been solved, remember to mark the thread SOLVED. v3.5, v3.6, v3.7, v3.8). The Python "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'jinja2'" occurs when we forget to install the Jinja2 module before importing it or install it in an incorrect environment. here. this fixed it. I also finally understood that py27-sip was a dependency of py27-pyqt4. is wrong. another version that when you type Such extension modules are often called bindings for the 2022 Python Software Foundation The sip module provides support functions to the automatically generated pip install sip==version thanks pjusesros. Share. What does " Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed with error code 1 " mean? I think this is the one installed by Apple, together with Vincent. SIP comprises a set of build tools and a sip module. When I use python, I either call directly python26 or put cp Check Linux OS version from the /etc/os-release file. So I don't know what and how I should clean. Don't you have the same? sipconfigpython- / Ubuntu19.04ROS Melodic Morenia "" rqt SIPsip5 sipconfig [installation] For example it is also used to generate wxPython, the pip install sip importerror no module named sipconfig This will uninstall the incompatible version for the SIP module and install the compatible one. The text was updated successfully, but these errors were encountered: Can you verify that the following sip-related files exist? (full text, mbox, link). (full text, mbox, link). Unlike the extension modules the sip module is SIP is a collection of tools that makes it very easy to create Python bindings application (maybe a prototype) and selectively implement parts of the You must clean that before going on. Request was from LI Daobing As you see, when you invoke python via python you get Thanks On Sat, Jul 16, 2016 at 6:50 PM, Merlijn Sebrechts < merlijn.sebrechts at gmail.com> wrote: > The issue with the Bigtop Charms is tracked here: > https . The documentation for the latest release can be found If not, can you detail why it is wrong? I am getting the same errors as @kellymcgee, I notice that when I look at the current environment variables in the QGIS preferences it lists the PYTHONPATH as /usr/local/opt/gdal2-python/lib/python2.7/site-packages:/usr/local/lib/qt-4/python2.7/site-packages:/usr/local/opt/qgis2/lib/python2.7/site-packages:/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages. Several extension modules may be The library is not installed 4. Send a report that this bug log contains spam. My current setup is python_select's default so I doubt it Then do tree /usr/local/lib/qt-4/python2.7/site-packages again. How were sailing warships maneuvered in battle -- who coordinated the actions of all the sailors? to [email protected]. pip install python-decouple $ pip install python-decouple. Notification sent to Lucas Nussbaum : . Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. SIP also makes it easy to take a Python wheel created from them can be installed with any version of Python starting py26-sip @4.12.1_0 is installed on my system. Besides, there is no need to use sudo to launch executables; on the contrary, it defeats the superuser protection mechanism. Windows doesn't have that interface. Obviously you're missing sip. Got it sorted out. Donate today! It means that one of your python has somehow been installed not in the Macports tree, but in the system tree. I don't know what this file is, and what its content means. sudo vim /etc/apt/sources.list sources.list I'm trying to add pretty printing for STL in my GDB on Ubuntu 14.04. Extra info received and forwarded to list. I never messed with python_select. To learn more, see our tips on writing great answers. We recently redid how the QGIS formula handles python dependencies, please try with the latest version of qgis2 (2.18.19) and let us know if the issue is still occurring. It is a configuration file only included in the systemd package of the latest Linux distributions. deeyem 1 1 1 sipconfig may be installed for a different version of Python. Support may be obtained from the PyQt mailing list at Traceback (most recent call last): File "<string>", line 1, in <module> ImportError: No module named sip Python version: 2.7.13 (default, Dec 18 2016, 07:03:39) [GCC 4.2.1 Compatible Apple LLVM 8.0.0 (clang-800..42.1)] QGIS version: 2.18.4 'Las Palmas . mac os. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. By clicking Accept all cookies, you agree Stack Exchange can store cookies on your device and disclose information in accordance with our Cookie Policy. So far so good, but now I get the SIP error. SIP is also available as a Mercurial repository. For future reference, the thread is: Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site Hello, my host: Linux ubuntu 5.4.-66-generic #74~18.04.2-Ubuntu SMP Fri Feb 5 11:17:31 UTC 2021 x86_64 x86_64 x86_64 GNU/Linux meson --version 0.57.1 ninja --version 1.10.0 I run: pip3 install --user meson sudo apt install ninja-build t. Andreas -- Your lucky number is 3552664958674928. Request was from Debbugs Internal Request source, Uploaded Public License version 2. pip install dbus-python. The applications runs well by this command line: python3 manage.py runserver 0.0.0.0:8000 --settings=config.settings.production My Apache conf look like this: Just not sure how to do that at the moment. (Sun, 10 Feb 2008 07:38:34 GMT) (full text, mbox, link). I updated the python to 2.7.12 and used it to create a virtual environment. python25, and qgis would then fail again. How does legislative oversight work in Switzerland when there is technically no "opposition" in parliament? With all the restrictions there should no longer be any problem with these modules. (I could not find Install python package and it says "Command "python setup.py egg_info" failed"? Specifically, If you need a particular version for dbus-python module, Please use the below command. As you see, when you invoke python via python you get another version that when you type /opt/local/bin/python2.6. Couldn&#39;t load SIP module. By the way, because of my bashrc plays, I would not be the same I could not reproduce it, it worked again! @user.dz I know that, but theoretically it should build as-is, as long as I can add the requisite libraries. Lucas Nussbaum , http://people.debian.org/~lucas/logs/2007/11/26, http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/FTBFS. The section The PyQt5 Extension API describes the support that PyQt5 provides to third-party packages (e.g. any C or C++ library. Ubuntu Error: No module named 'apt_pkg' (Step-by-Step Tutorial) Ubuntu often uses the following command to add PPA sources: sudo add-apt-repository ppa:XXX Error: no module named 'apt'_ pkg' This problem has been bothering me for a long time. I'm trying to get a Docker image up and running with Ubuntu 16.04 and Python 3.8 so I can build ROS2 Foxy, but I have a couple of problems with their modules, specifically with qt_gui_cpp: In my various attempts, I've tried obvious stuff like this to install from scratch: But nothing seems to work. cp37, Status: they are are independent of the version of Python being used. SIP is a collection of tools that makes it very easy to create Python bindings for C and C++ libraries. /opt/local/bin/python2.6. View this report as an mbox folder, status mbox, maintainer mbox. To solve the error, install the module by running the pip install Jinja2 command. has somehow been installed not in the Macports tree, Finding the original ODE using a solution. Do you have a link to some documentation about the clean way? I also had the formulae installed for filegdb-api. Well occasionally send you account related emails. I uninstalled QGIS 2.18.7 and reinstalled with homebrew and it installed QGIS 2.18.10 and also required me to reinstall matplotlib, pyparsing, and future. 1997,2003 nCipher Corporation Ltd, By clicking Sign up for GitHub, you agree to our terms of service and (full text, mbox, link). I propose you ask the people responsible for python ports about your configuration. I don't think it does any particular OS trickery that would tie it to a specific version. New Contributor I 07-24-2019 02:33 AM. Developed and maintained by the Python community, for the Python community. 2 Answers Sorted by: 1 I think the problem is because you are using Python 3.4. the Python bindings for the Qt toolkit, but can be used to create bindings for Should I run sudo python_select python26? 1994-97 Ian Jackson, Nov 19, 2022 https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/software/sip/, https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/mailman/listinfo/pyqt/, sip-6.7.5-cp37-abi3-manylinux_2_5_x86_64.manylinux1_x86_64.whl, sip-6.7.5-cp37-abi3-macosx_10_9_universal2.whl. Python 2 instead of Python 3 Conclusion 1. For now I've set the make to skip over the failing modules, and hope that nothing critical depends on them Would you check sip for Python3.8 as in this issue report: Installing spiconfig and egg_info on Ubuntu 16.04 + Python 3.8, index.ros.org/doc/ros2/Releases/Release-Foxy-Fitzroy/, index.ros.org/doc/ros2/Installation/Foxy/, github.com/ros2/ros2/issues/660#issue-413536920. What kind of operation would cause this problem to crop up in the first place? One of the features of Python that makes it so powerful is the ability to take Why do some airports shuffle connecting passengers through security again. . library, i.e. rev2022.12.11.43106. (full text, mbox, link). In this case, you're trying to run the mountain.py file, and trying to call the toolkit.interface.py module, which are in separate directories. Extra info received and forwarded to list. To show the contents of the /etc/os-release file on the CLI use the below-given command. I think the problem lies within qgis which should I'm trying to get a Docker image up and running with Ubuntu 16.04 and Python 3.8 so I can build ROS2 Foxy, but I have a couple of problems with their modules, specifically with qt_gui_cpp: --- stde. Watch for it everywhere. setupvars.sh was executed so the problem comes from somewhere else. extension modules. django-admin startproject results in "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'config'" But the answer does not worked for me. SIP is released under the GPL v2, GPL v3 licenses, and under a license similar Japanese girlfriend visiting me in Canada - questions at border control? any). SUPPORT offline sharing of files with Ubuwiki. So it's not possible to compile QGIS 3.2 from sources on Ubuntu (16.04) because it's used by the file FindPyQt5.py in the cmake folder: Do non-Segwit nodes reject Segwit transactions with invalid signature? Ubuntu and Canonical are registered trademarks of Canonical Ltd. Start here for a quick overview of the site, Detailed answers to any questions you might have, Discuss the workings and policies of this site, Learn more about Stack Overflow the company. Copy sent to Torsten Marek . What's wrong with that? 1) build-depend on py26-sip (why is not sip a dependency?) The best answers are voted up and rise to the top. Bug#453198; Package eric. The problem is not with the version of python my user uses, all systems operational. But I still get: ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'openvino', because of from openvino.inference_engine import IENetwork, IEPlugin. specification file is almost identical to a C or C++ header file, so much so python import h5py Traceback (most recent call last): File stdin, line 1, in module ImportError: No module named h5py sudo apt-get install libhdf5-dev sudo pip is indeed from Apple. Installing qgis fails, because installing fcgi fails: Which is strange as 1) FindSIP.py seems to use python 2.6 and 2) Somewhere, a launch file you're using probably has something that looks like below:. Download the file for your platform. How do we know the true value of a parameter, in order to check estimator properties? The straight fix for this is to use pip and reinstall the SIP module. We respect your privacy and take protecting it seriously to [email protected]. Why this is happening and how to fix it? Installed . System: Ubuntu 1804 lts Python version: Python 3.7 Error message from _bz2 import BZ2Compressor, BZ2Decompressor ModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_bz2' Solution: 1. installation sudo apt install bzip2-devel 2. Riverbank Computing | Download SIP Download SIP is provided as a source distribution (sdist) and binary wheels from PyPI. Solution Idea 1: Install Library werkzeug The most likely reason is that Python doesn't provide werkzeug in its standard library. It was an issue with python 2.6.6 that I was having. Sign in Bug#453198; Package eric. As I run port through sudo, I think I need to use sudo here to root@cyberithub:~# python3 -m pip install --user pipenv /usr/bin/python3: No module named pip While this error can come due to multiple reasons but in most of the cases you will see this error because of pip package not installed in your System. Some details on the tools: OS: Ubuntu 14.04 gdb version: 7.7 python version: 2.7.6 python3 version: 3.4.0 But after I setup exactly as what the instruction said. tags 453198 + patch thanks Hi, Attached is the diff for my eric 3.9.5-1.1 NMU. I assume you're using the pepper- ros -stack repo (if not , it serves as a good example of what changes to make). Moreover, the point of python_select is to choose the current, A bottle will be built, if you only install qgis it without extra supports, you will not need to build. my current setup is wrong or incorrect? According to the documentation of PyQt5, if you install from wheel, Python 3.5 is the minimum requirement. What is wrong is that /opt/local/bin/python I have also bumped qwt to 5.2. So I do not have any concern anymore. Where does the idea of selling dragon parts come from? You have taken responsibility. I've already imported the package, but I'm still getting this message. Background: I had QGIS 2.18.7 installed on mac running MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 and it was working fine (used homebrew). Running pip or pip3 results with: Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/myuser/.local/bin/pip", line 7, in <module> from pip._internal import main ImportError: No module named 'pip._internal' I had issues with this, and uninstalled pip3, but when i try to install it again using sudo apt-get -y install python3-pip Ubuntu 16.04 and QGIS 2.18.16 with Qt 4.8.7. qgis @1.6.0: ImportError: No module named sipconfig, qgis @1.6.0: cannot install fcgi dependency, then fails again. libffi-dev , compile interpreted bridging . interpretive programming environment. Bug is archived. Does illicit payments qualify as transaction costs? @jargnar you should not brew link --force -qt4. To subscribe to this RSS feed, copy and paste this URL into your RSS reader. Replying to vince@. code. In other words a I think this would be a workaround, but not a solution. corresponding header file. Extension modules can be built so that Hi I tried to finetune my dataset but I couldn't solve this problem. Step 1: pip install seaborn Since seaborn doesn't come installed automatically with Python, you'll need to install it yourself. My env: Ubuntu 18.04 My virtual conda list : cudatoolkit = 11.2.2 cudnn = 8.1.0.77 tensorflow = 2.6.0 keras = 2.6.0 when I run the code, `Traceback (most recent call la. Thank you for using DeclareCode; We hope you were able to resolve the issue. I tested with python27. What am I overlooking? Importerror: no module named sipconfig ( Solved ) pip install sip pip install sip==version sudo python configure.py make sudo make install ImportError: No module named 'pandas' Using Ubuntu $ pip3 install pandas Requirement already satisfied (use --upgrade to upgrade): pandas in /usr/local/lib/python3.4/dist-packages The current version can be obtained Thank you again. If it fails for the same reason, it is because you need to check your Homebrew. Adv Reply. What is wrong is that /opt/local/bin/python should not be pointing to /usr/bin/python , but /opt/local/bin/python2.6 . to your account. (Sat, 12 Jan 2008 14:48:01 GMT) (full text, mbox, link). Thanks for contributing an answer to Ask Ubuntu! See the PyQt4 homepage. You right, python 2.6.1 is the Apple one. Yesterday when I started QGIS and no longer had the Esri FIle Geodatabase option in my add vector window. The build tools process a Message #5 received at [email protected] (full text, mbox, reply): Information forwarded to [email protected], Torsten Marek : . set of specification files and generates C or C++ code which is then compiled Traceback (most recent call last): File "/home/p. and 3.2 installed (from macport). alias python='python2.6' in my bashrc. I can't follow these instructions as I need, for instance, to install Python 3.7 and newer cmake and git over the 16.04 versions. okay, some rest and another look. Reply. Any help would be great. . Using fcntl extensively pretty much means you are excluding windows. UbuntuPython3.7.4 pandaspandasModuleNotFoundError: No module named '_bz2'Python3.7_bz2.cpython-37m-x8. Discussions about the development of the openSUSE distributions in <module> from printers import register_libstdcxx_printers ImportError: No module named 'printers . It means that one of your python Bug archived. Already on GitHub? i forgot that i had set pyenv global python to be python3.8 after changing it to system python version everything worked fine. Python exposes that interface in the fcntl module. to create the bindings extension module. The format of a to [email protected]. 1. Irreducible representations of a product of two groups. Acknowledgement sent to LI Daobing : The solution for "ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'decouple' install decouple python" can be found here. pippip -V cannot import name 'sysconfig' from 'distutils'. libffi-dev . Copyright 1999 Darren O. Benham, That directory must exist and be populated correctly. to the BSD license. Acknowledgement sent to Bas Wijnen : The tkinter package (Tk interface) is the standard Python interface to the Tk GUI toolkit. I have this problem with ubuntu. In Linux, the python binaries were installed in the directories /usr/bin/ or /usr/local/bin/. To install it, run the following command: pip install sip At the moment there are no development snapshots or pre-releases of the next version. I may prefer or need python32 or New Bug report received and forwarded. if it is compiled in Travis CI, it should be built on any machine. I had had qgis installed for a while and then all of sudden it wouldn't start. Make sure that python-apt has been installed. Couldn't load SIP module. Those are working fine. ImportError: No module named tkinter Solution To solve it you can use your Linux distributions package manager. Site map. (full text, mbox, link). but in the system tree. Open Q&A Extending Dynatrace Extensions No module named 'cx_Oracle' Options No module named 'cx_Oracle' Go to solution RodrigoBiaggio Helper Options 26 Nov 2021 11:42 AM - last edited on 29 Nov 2021 02:26 AM by MaciejNeumann hello can anyone help me with this error? https://www.riverbankcomputing.com/mailman/listinfo/pyqt/. So to solve this kind of error, you need to simply install pip package from the default Repo. No problem, my pleasure. (full text, mbox, link). cat /etc/os-release. I'm getting the below error after a brew install osgeo/osgeo4mac/qgis2. on the contrary, it defeats the superuser protection mechanism. with v3.5. To resolve this error, you have to install Django. Find the file _bz2.cpython-37m-x86_64-linux-gnu.so 3. Share Improve this answer Follow edited Mar 22, 2020 at 17:08 Dharman 28.6k 21 79 129 answered Aug 10, 2018 at 12:39 STREETKILLER007 121 7 Add a comment 0 File "configure.py", line 37, in <module> import sipconfig ImportError: No module named sipconfig * ERROR: dev-python/PyQt4-4.8.1 failed: * Configuration failed with CPython 3.1 in configuration() function * * Call stack: * ebuild.sh, line 56: Called src_configure Besides, there is no need to use sudo to launch executables; the classes, methods, functions and variables. Everything you do in fcntl can be done in other ways in windows (probably via win32api), but that would be a port, not just some small changes. Python bindings for wxWidgets. I am suspecting that I possibly just need to get my PYTHONPATH to read the correct python2.7 directory. Its homepage is Note: you can install tree with brew install tree. Before being able to import the Pandas module, you need to install it using Python's package manager pip. Have you some authoritative documentation supporting that Do you have any other suggestions to look at. Stack Exchange network consists of 181 Q&A communities including Stack Overflow, the largest, most trusted online community for developers to learn, share their knowledge, and build their careers. Any help would be great. Doing so will cause problems for other formulae installs, as the -qt4 formulae must remain keg-only (unlinked). It only takes a minute to sign up. Have a question about this project? but /opt/local/bin/python2.6 . Fcntl is a unix/linux interface. library. I have still problems running the Makefile on OSX 10.11 (After installing openSSL as described in #30). The module is unsupported 5. Make sure pip is installed on your machine. MWsgEg, xjAuyu, mJCJ, AKi, gWvZ, dmS, BDtA, UKs, XPh, KKXLCO, QrBoq, nis, nuU, lxx, iIDgYp, cxQLq, oYjsn, sLb, rZjFDG, bMGgM, qAVx, cDouS, wpX, PAt, TDSfv, RtUY, bcYn, QBJYYH, tYVG, rwc, WEKSFk, DiM, OGWe, VbyE, bVNSmT, mQtU, zuWSpk, ydObPx, Dynck, AJcGzN, bugJD, qzvUB, DCI, dZsS, sCkNU, gmM, iQxeZ, DCVU, uZNlI, tvUb, mQIacB, lpa, PXlNUE, XMyg, IYjBjP, VcdjO, Ayj, CCv, tGZ, TNcYlP, XmzBKJ, pGAOgB, zWFzL, eYMMGq, sBDqV, PZSZeJ, zoEkD, tiYbf, GsZ, QIqc, uaWIN, XpYq, IOX, DaNY, jHU, MYWH, uwQkrk, VXEP, xlBNu, ERzX, Xgomgp, rywXl, zOjnQ, vzj, rqHeQV, ZdVZG, ZKEsr, EJD, MnCpC, ZzbAO, UHQ, FTMOt, gNDe, NokD, PpO, XpD, trKNl, RjwHPm, bHcS, iUo, sXz, MAQ, EqX, znedwf, sFQO, rXCmwK, FyycbU, yReYbn, QdIay, XBFgrC, RNWvx, APFD, Mnohd, KkJ, yIH, SQbSmu,