The Icon Full Zip Hoody features a classic SITKA design and is made from a cotton poly blend for long-lasting comfort. Quest Centec NXT 15-45lbs Killik Black Right Handed Compound Bow-RTS Package. I wear this over a t-shirt and inside my waders. Final Approach Kriknder 12 stk. Toughman 6 Slot Bigfoot Decoy Bag. WebFishing Clearance Sale--Sportsman's Warehouse store near you. However since this is not what the piece is designed for it is hard to complain. Compare Compare Now. Weight: 31 oz. No idea why they did not, I would have gladly pay the extra $5-$15 to make this a fully functional warm weather piece. We carry everything youll need to bag that trophy buck and take your hunting trips to the next level. The wool fabric color on this new one was completely different (lighter and stood out in contrast compared to the printed fabric color on the shoulders) than my original Apex hoodie. The divided pockets are great for keys, shells, small batteries, etc. // Size L Fabric: Woven Polyester Upper Torso and Sleeves + Polyester Knit Lower Torso Backer // 75D High Pile Knit. has the best hunting gear at the best prices. Such a versatile piece from Sitka. SALE! How quiet are they? In a standing position,measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back. The "Kangaroo Pouch" is the embodiment of your motto; "turning clothing into gear". Find a variety of outdoor sporting goods clearance items for all of your hunting needs. Measure around where you normally wear your pants, keeping the tape measure a bit loose or putting one finger between your body and the tape measure. This is my base layer most of the season. Big Game. Designed by our President and Founder, Matthew Cagle, it's perfectly configured to carry your waterfowling essentials in a well-built, perfectly balanced, tough and durable, floating blind bag. Ladder Stands; Optifade Elevated II; Optifade Marsh; Optifade Timber; Everyday; Sitka Camo Patterns; Vortex Optics. Compare Compare Now. SCHEELS The more durable fabric does not extend down onto the chest. McAlister Leather Game Strap. $12.99 to $19.99. SALE! This light weight hoody was worn for 6 days straight and was perfect. It's also a very comfortable against the skin layer. From. The material also LOVES to find Velcro, so there are spots that continue to find velcro so those spots in the fabric are extremely frayed, its very annoying. // Size L Fabric: Woven Polyester Upper Torso and Sleeves + Polyester Knit Lower Torso Backer // 75D High Pile Knit. The built in facemask is a great feature. Honestly would love to see this lightweight option in Women's. Do they not offer the Core Lightweight pants to match? Sitka Gear Blizzard Bib Optifade Open Country Pants - Size XL, Camouflage (50064-OB-XL) (2) Total Ratings 2. Polygiene Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat. Ambush predators, like spotted leopards, utilize micro patterns that enable them to blend into the background while poised to attack. The Kelvin Down Lite Jacket is the go-to mid-season piece where warmth and packability are key. We stand behind every product we make. the fabric is very comfortable, wicks moisture extremely well and dries out very fast. WebSitka Gradient Pant, Marsh, Size Large. The first piece of gear you should have in your kit. Fishing equipment sale: rods, reels, accessories, marine supplies, paddle sports, etc. Stalking predators, like tigers, have a macro pattern of stripes that break up their body symmetry as they chase prey. I also wore it under my fanatic lite jacket on the colder hunts. With hand partially closed, measure over the knuckles, around the hand, excluding the thumb. Nice and cool when needs to be and surprisingly warm when paired with 90% jacket. $59.99 . Never needed to remove it as it maintains your body temperature from cold 30 degrees mornings to warmer mid 60's afternoons. Moral of the story core hoodie and ascent pants = truth. The face mast is great for turkey hunting and spot/stalk elk and deer. A clean, modern look with moisture management and odor-control means you can go from the barn First archery sit didnt want to be too warm or too cold. Hunting Footwear for Protection & Support. After the temp drops I put a Stratus or Dakota jacket overtop for warmth and concealment. i put this on for the first hunt of the season and it doesnt get put away until after the last hunt of the season. Quest Centec NXT 15-45lbs Killik Black Right Handed Compound Bow-RTS Package. Absolutely amazing. This is absolutely a 5 star piece of clothing. 1 bid. Find a variety of outdoor sporting goods clearance items for all of your hunting needs. Some days it was 70 and some days it was 40 and raining, but I was comfortable the whole time. FLG OS P INSTAGRAM. An integrated face mask delivers total concealment for the moment of truth while reinforcement in the shoulders, arms and elbows stands up to years of the mountains abuse. Find a variety of outdoor sporting goods clearance items for all of your hunting needs. Optifade Subalpine; $379.00 (50 Reviews) M; L; LT; XL; XLT; XXL; 3XL; SIZE GUIDE. Ordered this for an early season dove and teal hunt in Texas and it was seriously like wearing nothing and will also make for an awesome base layer under the new Dakota hoody for when winter hits! Our selection features trusted brands like Kenetrek, LaCrosse, Danner, and more so youre able to find only the best hunting footwear at SCHEELS. Brilliant. Experience the Hunting Life blog by SITKA Gear. WebGORE OPTIFADE Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.. I wore it this weekend over a HECS top and it was PERFECT!! The. I was skeptical of the "Polygiene" odor control but after wearing the shirt for several days during the heat of early elk season I'm a believer! Love this product.. its my go to base layer. We can communicate our Fit descriptions in 3 different ways. WebShop outdoor Hunting Gear Clearance Sales at Sportsman's Warehouse online & in-store. 1 bid. Its extremely versatile as a stand alone piece or used for layering. WebFinal Approach Express Layout Blind. WebShop outdoor Hunting Gear Clearance Sales at Sportsman's Warehouse online & in-store. Liner: 2-layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER Technology and to the bar without skipping a beat. Was comfortable with just those two items in mid 30* with blowing windI couldn't believe it either! I later it now with the lightweight hoodie under it, and a light merino wool long sleeve shirt. You are not going to hunt this hoodie from 90 degrees down to 20 degrees by itself, you need to add layers to it. 2 Upper It retains heat extremely well and just kills it with that built in face mask. In laymans terms, its why a wine stain shows up more readily on a striped shirt than on a paisley one (See Figure 1). My only mistake was in buying just one! Toughman 6 Slot Bigfoot Decoy Bag. I have literally worn it every hunt this 2022 waterfowl season. I usually hike in a t shirt and throw this on at my glassing point to keep the sun off me and stay cool. Love this piece of gear, by far the most versatile piece of clothing I have. Decided to send back. With a case, the chest pocket is a little bit too small for my phone. 999,00 kr. $415.99 New. Fishing equipment sale: rods, reels, accessories, marine supplies, paddle sports, etc. When preparing for the upcoming hunting season, be sure to invest in quality hunting footwear for protection and comfort. Whitetail. This is a dandy lightweight base layer- it utilizes a very light fabric which does a great job of moving moisture away from your body. WebFishing Clearance Sale--Sportsman's Warehouse store near you. WebThe Benelli Super Black Eagle 3 Shotgun offers unparalleled comfort in the field thanks to its innovative recoil-absorbing system. These functional designs provide the user with authentic garments for the right situation. Great for hot weather early season archery in CA. Is very comfortable. I took it upon myself to buy a few cheaper pieces of Sitka shirts in matching Camo and tailor a front hand pocket, in addition to the zip (Ive also made one for the lightweights, makes grabbing phone, keys, headlamp, small gear so much easier and quicker.). I wore this for almost 10 days on a early season elk hunt and it performed wonderfully every step of my 100 miles for the hunt. Great product, love the hood and face mask. Duffles & Luggage. Versatile. Great to wear on them warm hunts and the facemask comes in handy!! Weight: 31 oz. Best piece they offer. 899,00 kr. My husband and I both have this hoody & it is the best. I bought a couple of extra in black and wear one every time I back my truck out of the garage. Online pricing may vary from in-store pricing. The fit and the types of fabrics they used are amazing. 999,00 kr. I have always worn base layers, but have never truly put them to the test out in the field. Best Ground Blind: Rig Em Right Hydeout; Best Fishing Gear of 2022. Awesome shirt! He kept asking are you not hot, are you not cold. WebNorth America's diverse and seemingly endless wing shooting opportunities call for high-caliber decoys that draw the birds in and give them the confidence to commit. Face Hem and Seat Fabric: Polyester stretch fleece with DWR finish. Fishing equipment sale: rods, reels, accessories, marine supplies, paddle sports, etc. I have been requesting front hand pockets on every Sitka hoodie/shirt (as well as other higher end hunting companies) and have not had much luck. The hood inserted face mask is an awesome feature. On a warm day, it's perfect for a next-to-skin layer paired with a jetstream vest. Best Ground Blind: Rig Em Right Hydeout; Best Fishing Gear of 2022. Used a jacket over both for stationary glassing in the colder temps or breezy. Tilfj til kurv. // Size L. Fabric: 4-Way Stretch Woven Polyester Shell, Nylon Ripstop Seat & Knees. The Polygiene treatment worked OK, I found that it still smelled if I really sweat in it but it was a nice touch to stay "fresher" longer (on this note it would be pretty nice to have a merino option!). Color: Black; Color: Elevated II; It survived everything I threw at it. Toughman 6 Slot Bigfoot Decoy Bag. It shed moisture and heating amazingly and exactly what I expected for it. I had brought some merino base layers with me but found that they couldn't regulate my temperature nearly as well as this could. Great product! Whether youre looking for camo gear, tree stands, ground blinds, game calls or scent products, weve got you covered with what you need for every hunting season. If you made that pouch just a little bigger to where a pair of 10x42's would fit in there and you could zip it up you would have this garment mastered for the "Early Season" lightweight treks in the mountains. I wasn't sure how this would hold up. The airy polyester knit fabric (in the 100gsm range) manages moisture very well. Warm days, by itself works great. I use this hoodie for early bow season in Michigan, and it makes for a scent free, silent, warm hunt. Smell not a problem but I did wash every 3-4 hunting days. This is my favorite Sitka piece I own as far as fit goes. you get what you pay for and I believe it's worth the money. Only complaint is that it fits big compared to other sitka gear items. A zippered kangaroo pocket with built-in organizer muzzles rattling gear, and an integrated face mask delivers maximum concealment. Fishing equipment sale: rods, reels, accessories, marine supplies, paddle sports, etc. I use this hoody in every situation, early, mid and late season. Get one in every pattern you need. Tilfj til kurv. I went on elk archery trip and this hoody was amazing. NEW COLOR. A core piece of the system. No issues what-so-ever. I was able to sneak within 40 yards of a bedded bull. This textile held up better than I thought especially going thru this thick north Idaho brush/deadfall trying to find Elk. 10/10. I ordered an XL, but usually wear a large. Biggest problem I have with light weight/warm weather clothing throughout the industry is it just doesn't hold up to my abuse! It performed flawlessly and I did not overheat. The mornings were very cold and the afternoons were warmer. Hood was much better than I thought as it did a good job keeping my neck protected from the wind in the cold, and from the sun in the heat. The hood and the face cover both fit like they are made custom to my head and face. The sizing is true. Living in Arizona, this hoody is our go to and has replaced all our other sun hoodies. Hunting jackets are on the long list of things I recall fondly about hunting with my father during the 1970s and 1980s. This absolute GEM of a top is AWESOME!!! WebSitka Gradient Pant, Marsh, Size Large. Bought a replacement Apex Hoodie as it's been a true workhorse in my Turkey and Elk kits. Created with Sketch. I use it for early season whitetail and turkey in Alabama and it is exactly what i need for those hot days. $59.99 . My husband is 511 175 lbs and the large fits perfect. When it's hot out and all that you're doing is sweating, this is the piece to have. Its even become a go to for summer boating and fishing. I'm not sure how it happen but there wasn't a strand out of place on any of my clothing. Rustic wooden gates groaned open as our Toyota HiLux rumbled through. Waterfowl. Our 3-layer GORE-TEX Dew Point Jacket offers lightweight waterproof protection for volatile weather. $12.99 to $19.99. Maybe the only thing I would add would be a slit in the face mask to lose less air while calling. Only complaint is the price is high for what it is but its one of my favorite tops. Whitetail. Overall, it is my go-to layer for both warm and cold weather. We carry everything youll need to bag that trophy buck and take your hunting trips to the next level. WebSubalpine Open Country Elevated II Marsh Timber Blaze Orange. WebShop outdoor Hunting Gear Clearance Sales at Sportsman's Warehouse online & in-store. Fishing equipment sale: rods, reels, accessories, marine supplies, paddle sports, etc. I can't speak to the durability of it yet but at first glance it feels pretty sturdy. McAlister Leather Game Strap. Don't go through a lot of very heavy brush so can't comment on the snagging issues others mentioend, but I can see how that might occur. WebWaterfowl Blind Accessories; Waterfowl Blinds; Calls. If I could only keep one piece of my Sitka Gear, this would be itI never walk into the turkey woods without it. I used it for 5 of the 6 days we were out and I wish I had used for all 6. WebShop outdoor Hunting Gear Clearance Sales at Sportsman's Warehouse online & in-store. Definitely my favorite base-layer to wear. $24.99 . $94.95. 12-Slot Deluxe Duck Decoy Bag-GORE OPTIFADE Marsh $109.99. WebSubalpine Open Country Elevated II Marsh Timber Blaze Orange. Polygiene Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat.. YKK Zippered While most patterns are designed as though the bird is on the ground looking at the hunter, the Marsh pattern utilizes a swirling effect to exploit the vision of birds in constant motion above the hunter. Face Hem and Seat Fabric: Polyester stretch fleece with DWR finish. Find a variety of outdoor sporting goods clearance items for all of your hunting needs. The Neck Gaiter will deliver ultra-warmth and concealment from the tree stand to the layout blind. 2 Upper WebShop our wide variety of hunting footwear including boots, waders, and socks from leading brands like Danner and Kenetrek. Its also my concealment piece when moving in on the stalk. The optimized ComforTech system makes the whole stock into a recoil pad, reducing recoil by 48% Compare Compare Now. WebGORE OPTIFADE Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain. it is the first piece of clothing that comes out of my bag. The Elevated II pattern uses Vertical Effect Compensation, making the micro-pattern more critical. The Apex system is the perfect all around bowhunting combo.silent, comfortable, durable, and works well with layering. SCHEELS Gore Optifade Concealment Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields. Probably wore it on 70 hunts last season and it shows zero wear. I'm 5'9" 190 crossfit build and the large fits awesome! My only complaint is I cant find this in medium tall size any longer. GORE OPTIFADE Concealment incorporates the micro and macro patterns of the animal kingdom to help make hunters unrecognizable as predators, even when detected. the hood wears a bit different than others, but is a good fit over a hat or beanie. The kangaroo pocket is nice and probably more practical than side pockets but I would prefer side pockets. I will defiantly purchase more at least 2 more. Whether youre looking for camo gear, tree stands, ground blinds, game calls or scent products, weve got you covered with what you need for every hunting season. I am hoping Sitka will produce in open terrain as well. 2.999,00 kr. Hunting jackets are on the long list of things I recall fondly about hunting with my father during the 1970s and 1980s. The hood and facemask eliminate the need to worry about having to slip one real quick. I think the hood is one of the best in the Sitka line. The Neck Gaiter will deliver ultra-warmth and concealment from the tree stand to the layout blind. Timber (L) - 5'10/195lbsGot this for hunt tests in the summer when its just cool enough for long sleeves but can sweat in it and not have to worry about weight being added, served exactly that purpose! Fit and finish is very clean. The camo is great in the cattails and plains and works well in early season for whitetail. SALE! It's perfect by itself in warm/hot weather and a perfect base layer when the temperatures drop. *Hours vary by season & subject to change, Get Special Offers Delivered Right to Your Inbox. WebThe Benelli Super Black Eagle 3 Shotgun offers unparalleled comfort in the field thanks to its innovative recoil-absorbing system. I love this base layer. My favorite piece for turkey season. 1.699,00 kr. WebCheaper Than Dirt! The hood and face cover concept are the best part of this piece. This should be a staple in every hunter's kit. WebShop our wide variety of hunting footwear including boots, waders, and socks from leading brands like Danner and Kenetrek. I would buy multiple more in solids if they come to the market. The Core Hoody is my favorite hunting shirt. The Foundation Tee features a classic SITKA design and is made from 100% Pima Cotton for long-lasting comfort. Weight: 6.6 oz. Best synthetic lightweight shirt I own. Final Approach Kriknder 12 stk. I wore the Core L/S for an entire August day tearing down fence posts/barb wire, placing treestands and more in 85 degree weather. Shop ice houses, fish finders, augers, and more. Even in extremely hot climates, like a Florida swamp in the summer time! I'm excited to see Sitka take what you have "discovered" here and implement it into this garment and hopefully others for the Western Big-Game Hunter. Here in Va the summer can linger into Nov with temps in upper 70s and low 80s on freakish days. Duck Calls; Goose Calls; Electronic Call; Accessories; Toughman Series 6 Slot Goose Decoy Bag. SITKA Gear engineers gear with a specific Fit and intended end use in mind. I have used it on early season deer and multiple antelope hunts. Body and Hood Fabric: Quick-Dry, Lightweight Comfort Stretch Knit (100% Polyester), Facemask Fabric: Quick-Dry, Lightweight Stretch Mesh (88% Polyester/12% Elastane). $94.95. I wear this now instead of a T-shirt while setting stands and cameras in the summer. Zippered Center Pocket with Mesh Dividers: The zippered center pocket keeps necessities close at hand and organized for easy access. The built-in face mask is clutch! Weight: 20 oz. Ending Friday at 6:05AM PST 4d 13h. It's designed for engagement ranges of 80 yards or less and keeps the hunter undectable at 15 feet up in a tree stand. For 6 straight days I took this piece through fire and back. They are quiet too, which is why I wanted to try them. It is comfortable, dries quickly, and is very lightweight which makes layering easy. High-performance polyester construction moves moisture through periods of high aerobic activity while drying quickly during low periods spent sitting, glassing or calling. Tilfj til kurv. From support with your order, to product questions, to help with your packing list for the hunt of your dreams, you have access to our entire team and vast network of expert guides. Can work into the 40s with a merino wool base layer and a Jetstream jacket over top. Haydels The Deceiver | Double Reed Andekald | DR-85. Gore Optifade Concealment Waterfowl Timber is optimized for engagement distances of 10 to 40 yards in the darker environments of flooded timber. Ending Friday at 6:05AM PST 4d 13h. Just click here to chat with the next available agent. WebGORE OPTIFADE Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.. Fishing equipment sale: rods, reels, accessories, marine supplies, paddle sports, etc. I can ditch my bino harness and, for those short walks out to a point for glassing country down below, I just slip my binos into that pouch. Overall I would recommend this piece of gear every time and many others of Sitka! WebFishing Clearance Sale--Sportsman's Warehouse store near you. Love the LW hoodies, love them so much I bought another one. Liner: 2-layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER Technology and I own two of these and am thinking about a third. You'll still need a face mask IMO. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder and down the elbow to the wrist bone. The Neck Gaiter will deliver ultra-warmth and concealment from the tree stand to the layout blind. I wanted an all black one to wear in the blind, so I ordered a new one and was very disappointed it a crucial piece so any sitka system. It provides excellent bug protection as well. Slimmer than the competitors. I wanted an all black one to wear in the blind, so I ordered a new one and was very disappointed it Pretty comfortable on a five hour sit. // Size L Face Torso Fabric: High loft jacquard berber fleece with DWR finish. But when some camo is needed, the built in mask (plus hood) of this works perfectly and does not become uncomfortable or cause issues with hat(s) or a hood I might be wearing. This hoody is very comfortable and I really like the hood and built in mask. This hoody works as an extension of your base layer for hunts in cold weather or worn as outerwear for active mid-season days. Men's Sitka Fanatic 1/4 Zip Hoodie. 899,00 kr. In fact, knowing how to ask permission can be a hunters secret weapon, especially when it comes to accessing public land drainages only reachable via private land or, even, opening up a door to private land access for years to come. Wish the hood didnt have to be up for the face mask to be up. Duffles & Luggage. Bow Sling. It's usually all you need if you're active on that movement. Big Game. SCHEELS Camo: Gore Optifade camo pattern, available in Marsh (shown) or Timber; Other Features: Waterproof front zipper, LaCrosse insulated boot; Pros. do I harvested may have smelled me, but looked right through me because of this hoody. I am thin at 6'2" and 180 lbs. WebSleeping Bag. My mind was blown!! I would love to have this in every color. This is a premier warm weather hoodie. The one and only con I have with it, is the chest pocket I wish the zipper was on top not the side. NEW COLOR. The kangaroo pouch is great for holding calls or your phone if you want to run light. Insulation: 200 g/m2 PrimaLoft Silver in Torso + 133 g/m2 in Sleeves. The hood is the best feature, overlaps and goes up over a ball cap, almost eliminates the need for a face mask. Silent, concealed and deadly, the Apex Hoody is a bowhunters dream. the only con I have is that it is not that durable and the fabric will pill if any burrs or stickers come into contact. Gore Optifade Concealment is scientifically optimized for engagement ranges of 50 yards and beyond at ground level in rocky terrain above the timber line. Love the material. I have forgot to zip it when I put my turkey calls in it, and they gone. Due to the snaging problem my transverse bibs have pulled up two stripes on my chest. I wore this the entire time with a merino lightweight long sleeve under it. This hoody worked great when paired with good gloves, boots, and a stocking cap when the wind howled. 4.7 WebOptifade Waterfowl Marsh. Weight: 46.2 oz. Seemed thin and I was skeptical of how warm it would be but I was pleasantly surprised. Got this as a gift. I'm in the middle of scouting in 90-108 degree weather up in the mountains and this shirt keeps the sun off me and keeps me cool. Haydels The Deceiver | Double Reed Andekald | DR-85. I have similar base layers form Patagonia and Outdoor Research, but no one as far as I know offers a base layer in this light fabric with a hood (or camo! // Size: L Fabric: Heavyweight Comfort Stretch Fleece (93% Polyester/7% Elastane). Put it on first and the rest of the system protects you. This shirt is perfect in every way! The Core Lightweight Hoodie immediately became one of my favorite pieces. Turkey. The Icon Tee features a classic SITKA design and is made from 100% Pima Cotton for long-lasting comfort. anytime i recommend sitka gear to someone i always tell them to start with the base layers. i love the face mask, but if you dont use the face mask you dont even notice it. WebFishing Clearance Sale--Sportsman's Warehouse store near you. I can't think of a single negative. Designed for minimal layering. Designed for maximum layering in the worst conditions. The hood is just enough for some extra camo or to slow done some bitey insects. I'll hike in just this then throw on my puffy and start glassing when at the top! FLG OS P INSTAGRAM. 1.699,00 kr. Bow Sling. My brother and I are both about 5'11 and I am 165 lbs. WebShop outdoor Hunting Gear Clearance Sales at Sportsman's Warehouse online & in-store. WebShop outdoor Hunting Gear Clearance Sales at Sportsman's Warehouse online & in-store. Wear both hoodies as baselayer when it cools down or in warmer temps to wick moister. If you are notsatisfied with your gear at the time you receive it, please send it back. The face mask and hood are kid of annoying when you aren't using them. I bought this hoody before my Idaho archery hunt. WebBlind Accessories; Blind Bags; Blind Chairs; Dog Blinds; Ground Blinds; Waterfowl Blinds; Clothing Back; White Marsh; Color: White Timber; Men's Sitka Icon Optifade Hoodie More Options; Men's Sitka Icon Optifade Hoodie $ 49.99. For those wondering about fit.I'm 6'1", 200 lbs with long torso, and prefer a loose fit. Gore Optifade Concealment Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields. Sitka Gear Blizzard Bib Optifade Open Country Pants - Size XL, Camouflage (50064-OB-XL) (2) Total Ratings 2. This is a great all purpose piece. It is very thin. We can look into this for you! The prime whitetail rut dates here in the Midwest were fairly warm this year. Either way you are good to go! WebGORE OPTIFADE Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain.. I am in Wisconsin. WebGORE OPTIFADE Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain. Wore it straight with no washing or even rinsing for 4 days and no stink at all. The Elevation Tee features a classic SITKA design and is made from 100% Pima Cotton for long-lasting comfort. If you are notsatisfied with your gear at the time you receive it, please send it back. I have wore it on every hunt so far this year. Men's Sitka Fanatic 1/4 Zip Hoodie. I like the longer neck zipper, as compared to the older model with no zipper (I have one of those, too). Shop By Pattern. *Hours vary by season & subject to change, Get Special Offers Delivered Right to Your Inbox. One of the best gifts I have ever got. Measure around where you normally wear your pants, keeping the tape measure a bit loose or putting one finger between your body and the tape measure. Came in really handy for quick concealment and kept the sun off my face! Shop By Pursuit. Copyright 2022Sportsman's Warehouse. 2.999,00 kr. WebGet ready for the ice fishing season with SCHEELS' selection of ice fishing gear. The built in facemask is another great feature and is super breathable. WebFishing Clearance Sale--Sportsman's Warehouse store near you. WebSubalpine Open Country Elevated II Marsh Timber Blaze Orange. WebNorth America's diverse and seemingly endless wing shooting opportunities call for high-caliber decoys that draw the birds in and give them the confidence to commit. The hood is great when youre moving through the thick stuff, it keeps things from going down your neck. Using this web site acknowledges your agreement to the, Holster Belts, Ammo Pouches & Cartridge Holders, Howard Leight Genesis 3 Piece Lens Combo Kit, Leupold Standard Ruger American RVR 2pc Bases, Western Recreation Dualing Flames Arrow Wrap, Xpedition Archery APX 70lbs Right Hand Black Compound Bow, Crimson Trace Hardline Pro 1-6x24 BDC-COMP Illuminated Scope, G5 Deadmeat Replacement Collars - 12 Pack. Take measurement under armpits, around fullest part of chest and shoulder blades. Adrenal-Line The Finisher. After a grueling track on a pig through crazy thick brush with the core hoodie and ascent pants on I thought for sure my clothes were going to be shredded. The hood is well designed - it stays put in the wind and/or when running, and doesn't impact vision. As is, it is very good, with a zip, it would be about as close to perfect as I could imagine. Easy to dump heat. I would normally wear hot weather offshore fishing tops and hoodies until Sitka released this item. the hood has plenty of room to wear a hat and cover it and the built in face mask is a plus, it doesn't hold smell and keeps its form and stays tight agaisn't the face and has enough to cover all the way up to the eyes. WebFishing Clearance Sale--Sportsman's Warehouse store near you. I'll be purchasing more of this garment in the future. Well after some hard hunts parts of my exposed skin were torn up but the fabric did not even appear to fray. It was like he was looking through me and didn't notice me at all. Copyright 2022Sportsman's Warehouse. Designed to be more than just another base layer, the Core Lightweight Hoody is the foundation that all our SITKA systems are built from. I cannot wait to use it for spring gobbler season. Best feature is hoodie with facemask. Visit your authorized SITKAretailer to experience SITKAgear first hand and see how our complete systems can transform your hunting experience in any region, weather or terrain. The fabric wicks moisture as good as anything ive ever seen and it dries out faster then anything ive ever used. If you are notsatisfied with your gear at the time you receive it, please send it back. This lightweight, compressible vest maximizes warmth while minimizing bulk. Tilfj til kurv. Cut roomier to accommodate additional layering underneath. Again, I love this piece and it's the baseline of most of my systems. WebShop outdoor Hunting Gear Clearance Sales at Sportsman's Warehouse online & in-store. Polygiene Odor Control Technology safely neutralizes odor caused from sweat.. YKK Zippered Honestly, I did not need much else as this hoody would keep me warm and shed sweat during the move. I've been hiking or climbing in the Rocky Mountains for the last 15 years and I love this base layer. This piece of gear is perfect for turkey hunting or early season deer hunting in the south. A gin-clear river meandered through the valley floor. Im 56 130 lbs and the medium is big on me mostly in the arms. This is my favorite piece of clothing and I use it as a base layer pretty much 90% of the time. WebHunting doesn't just take place in the field. Haven't tried it in hot weather above the 70s.Only down side for me is the mask fits a bit too loosely when I don't have it over my nose. Liner: 2-layer GORE-TEX INFINIUM with WINDSTOPPER Technology and // Size: L Fabric: 30-Gram 17.5 Micron Merino Wool Backer Blended with a Durable Nylon Face Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from I actually used the light weight gear for an elk hunt early this September in Colorado. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the shoulder and down the elbow to the wrist bone. SALE! Weight: 31 oz. We can communicate our Fit descriptions in 3 different ways. WebOptifade Elevated II; Optifade Marsh; Optifade Timber; Everyday; Sitka Camo Patterns; Vortex Optics. Can't recommend this thing enough. Love your stuff! They've done a great job of making it extremely comfortable even for those of us with chest hair. Spent 15 days in September in temps from freezing to 75 on Idaho archery deer hunt. Great product. WebOptifade Waterfowl Marsh. All rights reserved. WebBlind Chairs; Layout Blinds; Waterfowl Blinds; Blind Bags; Blind Cover; Treestands. Shave weight, not warmth. Overall, no complaints. They do not look like the ones he is wearing in the pics here. It definitely did that and so much more. This is my go to piece of Sitka gear. Optifade Marsh. Optifade Marsh. WebFishing Clearance Sale--Sportsman's Warehouse store near you. I already had this piece in EVII and it had become one of my favorite Go-To pieces that I wore as an outer layer in early fall, and mid-layer in late fall and winter because of the convenient built-in facemask. At first I was nervous of the material as it appeared thin and I thought it might rip easily. $12.99 to $19.99. Sign in to see your cart. Built-In Ultra Breathable Mesh Face Mask: Conceal your face on the move and increase your success rate. How can we help? WebShop our wide variety of hunting footwear including boots, waders, and socks from leading brands like Danner and Kenetrek. SCHEELS carries a wide selection of hunting footwear including hunting boots, waders, and hunting socks. // Size L. Fabric: 4-Way Stretch Woven Polyester Shell, Nylon Ripstop Seat & Knees. Visit your authorized SITKAretailer to experience SITKAgear first hand and see how our complete systems can transform your hunting experience in any region, weather or terrain. DURABLE: The camo blind bag is made of high density polyester with solid and soundless loop zippers work smoothly; Wear resisting rubber mat at the bottom protect the bag from damage ; DIMENSIONS: Overall dimensions of the small shell bag is 15"L x 10"W x 7.5"D, main component dimensions is 12"L x 11.4"W x 7.5"D; Lightweight design Well worth the money. SALE! SCHEELS I run hot, so I also use this as my base layer in the late season. WebThe Benelli Super Black Eagle 3 Shotgun offers unparalleled comfort in the field thanks to its innovative recoil-absorbing system. Good quality and lightweight. Please bring that size back! This is the one piece of Sitka gear that ALWAYS goes with me. WebSleeping Bag. To me, this would be the only hunting/backpacking shirt I would have if sitka would have made it with the 1/4 zip. the hood will actually move away when you draw your bow to allow for uninterrupted locking point on your bow. Only improvement offer I have is adding blaze orange to the existing color choices. Find a variety of outdoor sporting goods clearance items for all of your hunting needs. Designed to be more than just another base layer, the Core Lightweight Hoody is the foundation that all our SITKA systems are built from. Optifade Waterfowl Marsh. Optifade Waterfowl Marsh. $17.10 shipping. Sitka has hit a home run with their new baselayers. Tilfj til kurv. WebFishing Clearance Sale--Sportsman's Warehouse store near you. The integrated face mask is my favorite part. Find a variety of outdoor sporting goods clearance items for all of your hunting needs. Perfect late September hoodie. Ending Friday at 6:05AM PST 4d 13h. I now tend to gravitate towards this base layer over all others. Hood is great in windy cold conditions or as temps drop later in the day Also use as a primary layer during warm weather archery hunting. Our solution was to create a high-performance next-to-skin layer that includes technical features to improve concealment and utility. WebGet ready for the ice fishing season with SCHEELS' selection of ice fishing gear. The hood is especially convenient to keep wind off the skin. Just took it on my Durango Co 4th season buck hunt. Picked up this top to complement my core lw hoody on cooler spring mornings. I normally wear an XL, but a 2XL gives me room to wear a quarter zip or a hoodie underneath it. SCHEELS uses cookies to provide a better shopping experience. We stand behind every product we make. Its macro and micro pattern configurations echo the higher contrast of bright sky against the shaded underside of foilage while allowing hunters to extend their season as the leaves change. Apex Hoody and Pants are my GO TO favorite pieces to wear from SITKA. It is so light weight and breathable it isn't even right. WebSleeping Bag. Big Game. This hoodie works great and provides additional concealment. Willows on the cusp of fall color shimmered in the cool afternoon breeze. Find a variety of outdoor sporting goods clearance items for all of your hunting needs. I hunted for 10 days in Idaho. I lived in this thing everyday for 16 days straight. After about 65 I add on my fanatic hoody and so on. Awesome shirt! 2.999,00 kr. It does snag easy, but that to be expected with such a lightweight hoody. WebGet ready for the ice fishing season with SCHEELS' selection of ice fishing gear. I highly recommend the Core Lightweight Hoody. Keep in mind that each garment will allow for layering in accordance to the garments place in a system and described Fit. Wore them everyday on a 7 day elk hunt in rough country and I absolutely love them. Adrenal-Line The Finisher. Love it - extremely quite and breathable. $415.99 New. SCHEELS WebGORE OPTIFADE Concealment Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.. I was always perfect. Early bow season for whitetails and dove, teal, geesewow. WebShop outdoor Hunting Gear Clearance Sales at Sportsman's Warehouse online & in-store. Best Ground Blind: Rig Em Right Hydeout; Best Fishing Gear of 2022. Integrated Mesh Face Mask: The built in face mask deploys easily for complete concealment. The Foundation Pullover Hoody features a classic SITKA design and is made from a cotton poly blend for long-lasting comfort. WebWaterfowl Blind Accessories; Waterfowl Blinds; Calls. Bow Sling. 4.7 I usually paired this piece up with the Jetstream vest and was the perfect combination to get me through most of September here in Colorado. $49.99 . it fits great and the front comes down lower than my other Sitka hoodies. Super lightweight, breathable, and dries very fast. Wish they made it in more solids- would buy them all. $49.99 . Tilfj til kurv. // Size L Fabric: Woven Polyester Upper Torso and Sleeves + Polyester Knit Lower Torso Backer // 75D High Pile Knit. I can wear this as an outer layer during early season. A great base layer as well as early season top layer. Very quiet and has a more durable material on the shoulder and down the arms, which make stalk hunting quite nice.Only hang ups are that the wool material snags fairly easy if you are going through any semi-dense thickets. All I find are what look to be base layer bottoms in the Core Lightweight. // Size L Face Torso Fabric: High loft jacquard berber fleece with DWR finish. Fishing equipment sale: rods, reels, accessories, marine supplies, paddle sports, etc. The fabric breathes very well and light breezes pass right through to cool you off very quickly on hotter days. Compare Compare Now. Everything you buy at SCHEELS, on sale or otherwise, is guaranteed satisfactory or your money back. I use it for everything warm weather! I really like the integrated face mask and the thumb loops keep my sleeves down when layering. lightweight and very breathable. Whoever has hunted that area knows that it's some of the thickest, steepest, nastiest terrain in the lower 48. Fishing equipment sale: rods, reels, accessories, marine supplies, paddle sports, etc. DURABLE: The camo blind bag is made of high density polyester with solid and soundless loop zippers work smoothly; Wear resisting rubber mat at the bottom protect the bag from damage ; DIMENSIONS: Overall dimensions of the small shell bag is 15"L x 10"W x 7.5"D, main component dimensions is 12"L x 11.4"W x 7.5"D; Lightweight design The Neck Gaiter will deliver ultra-warmth and concealment from the tree stand to the layout blind. The shirt fits loose in the body as I wanted. From support with your order, to product questions, to help with your packing list for the hunt of your dreams, you have access to our entire team and vast network of expert guides. No other base layer is as versatile and comfortable in my opinion. The Hoody wore very well. Gore Optifade Concealment Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields. Because water reflects both the brightness of the sky and the dark underside of the canopy, the pattern displays areas of high contrast. WebThe Lock and Load Blind bag is bad-to-the-bone and a fan favorite. Goose Flag. When designing the Apex system, we obsessed on scent, sight and sound: the three enemies of the discerning bow hunter. This was the start of the annual breeding season for red deer in northern Patagoniaalso known as the roar. Weight: 29.6 oz. The fabric can/does snag, but durability is acceptable given the overall performance of the piece. So lightweight and comfortable and, again, the built-in facemask was perfect. No need for a separate facemask as this one works great and doesnt slide around. $31.97. The material is durable and super quiet. Broad shoulder guys should order a size up. Minimal in weight and bulk but packs a punch for core warmth. Perfect for teal and October hunting here in MN. This concealment patternn applies revolutionary new findings in animal vision science, camouflague science and advanced computer technology. (he is roughly 15 lbs heavier than I). Have an account? Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates. For some reason its only allowing me to give a value of 4 stars. Fishing equipment sale: rods, reels, accessories, marine supplies, paddle sports, etc. I have the black, subalpine and open country. Created with Sketch. This is my go to next to skin layer. The only downside to it is this: it is cut in a particular way so that the fabric almost forms a face mask, but with a little movement (like your head side to side looking for deer) that part will hang down enough that your face is exposed. Weight: 6.6 oz. I bought it primarily for the hood and face mask combo because remembering face paint is lame and I don't like it.It is perfect to wear solo during the early season or for long walks out to the blind, and always is used as my moisture-wicking base layer. Weight: 14.8 oz. No damage or fading (washed 4 times). Tilfj til kurv. 0 bids. With classic SITKA looks, this hat features a low profile strapback design and is made from cotton twill for all-day comfort. I layered with two heavyweight wool long johns, the Celsius Midi, Kelvin Aerolite Jacket, and Incinerator Bibs and I was not chilled during my nine hour sit. WebThe Lock and Load Blind bag is bad-to-the-bone and a fan favorite. WebFinal Approach Express Layout Blind. I am now thinking of purchasing this piece in subalpine for the turkey season next spring. WebWore this on Saskatchewan hunt in temperatures of 2F to 30F in a pop up blind to test the layering. The chest pocket is my go to call holder. Spring & fall turkey, teal and early season whitetail. Gore Optifade Concealment Subalpine is designed for stalking and ambushing ungulates from ground level in tree-covered and vegetated terrain. Thick, awful brush, steep climbs and descents out of creek bottoms, temps in the low 40's-upper 60's. Ladder Stands; Optifade Elevated II; Optifade Marsh; Optifade Timber; Everyday; Sitka Camo Patterns; Vortex Optics. WebFishing Clearance Sale--Sportsman's Warehouse store near you. It does not drape on your body so it should be perfect for bows. I purchased this top from Sitka prior to whitetail season here in Kansas. Only problem was elbow pads would rotate off the elbow on occasion and I needed to adjust back in place. I didnt have Deet on and I didnt get bitten once I originally bought the Equinox hoodie, but found it too warm for early season. Optifade Subalpine; $379.00 (50 Reviews) M; L; LT; XL; XLT; XXL; 3XL; SIZE GUIDE. Holds up to wear and tear way better than I would have thought considering how thin the material is. $79.97. // Size: L Fabric: Heavyweight Comfort Stretch Fleece (93% Polyester/7% Elastane). Wore the hoodie over my Sitka long sleeve shirt and under my Kelvin Aerolite vest and Jetstream jacket. Gaining access to private land can be an intimidating hurdle for most hunters, but it doesnt have to be. Breathes very well in heat and is extremely light. WebBlind Chairs; Layout Blinds; Waterfowl Blinds; Blind Bags; Blind Cover; Treestands. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ts to prevent inefciencies in heat retention caused by dead space. // Size: L Body and Hood Fabric: Quick-Dry, Lightweight Comfort Stretch Knit (100% Polyester) Facemask Fabric: Quick-Dry, Lightweight Stretch Mesh (88% Polyester/12% Elastane) Rifles Scopes Slumberjack Middle Fork 20/30 Degree Regular Rectangular Sleeping Bag - Olive. Combine it with a mid-layer and the Stratus system and I am good to go. Fantastic. You don't take chances at SCHEELS ever. Comfortable, nice, and good under a base layer. has the best hunting gear at the best prices. WebOptifade Elevated II; Optifade Marsh; Optifade Timber; Everyday; Sitka Camo Patterns; Vortex Optics. My brother wore a competitors outfit and was constantly adding and removing clothing. Highly recommend! In a standing position,measure from your crotch to where you want your pants to end, breaking at the top of the shoe in the front and just above the heel in the back. Be the first to know about promotions, special offers and product releases. I love the hood, it easily stretches up and over a cap. I wear an XL (47" chest) and this is a perfect fit. Camo: Gore Optifade camo pattern, available in Marsh (shown) or Timber; Other Features: Waterproof front zipper, LaCrosse insulated boot; Pros. I need 5 of them. McAlister Leather Game Strap. Other than that, it's a great piece. Avian-X Pibeand (Europisk) 6 stk. Seeing is believing. This is easily the absolute best hot weather, high country layer out there. On sub 40F temp days, I use this as a base layer so I have the hood to utilize under my hat as I hate having thick balaclavas or stocking hats over my ears. Weight: 20 oz. Quest Centec NXT 15-45lbs Killik Black Right Handed Compound Bow-RTS Package. But I have never been more comfortable. WebCheaper Than Dirt! Shop By Pattern. Seeing is believing. Bought this pullover to hunt early season archery in PA and MD. Whether youre looking for camo gear, tree stands, ground blinds, game calls or scent products, weve got you covered with what you need for every hunting season. How can we help? I looked forward to getting this and liked everything about the design but the material snags as easy as my wifes pantyhose. Whether an early season piece or already insulated this garment ts to prevent inefciencies in heat retention caused by dead space. Literally the best lightweight base layer ever! WebFishing Clearance Sale--Sportsman's Warehouse store near you. Weight: 46.2 oz. A staple in my backcountry gear. Waterfowl. WebFishing Clearance Sale--Sportsman's Warehouse store near you. From 90 degrees to keep the sun rays off us to 30 degree base layer and then when it heats up during the day this is all we need. // Size L Face Torso Fabric: High loft jacquard berber fleece with DWR finish. Turkey. If you do not like the loops, don't worry, they are pretty much unnoticeable. Great product! $415.99 New. Created with Sketch. Face Hem and Seat Fabric: Polyester stretch fleece with DWR finish. Very versatile. Shop By Pattern. $17.10 shipping. We built the Apex Hoody with a hybrid merino wool and nylon construction to make this piece as quiet as possible. Truly wish Sitka would make this piece (and more pieces for that matter) in a medium-tall as I am sure it could likely become my new favorite piece as well. allows you the ability to set-up quickly and easily. Weight: 29.6 oz. WebBlind Accessories; Blind Bags; Blind Chairs; Dog Blinds; Ground Blinds; Waterfowl Blinds; Clothing Back; White Marsh; Color: White Timber; Men's Sitka Icon Optifade Hoodie More Options; Men's Sitka Icon Optifade Hoodie $ 49.99. The quality is great and the solids can be worn casually or while skiing/climbingIf you are having a tough decision about whether to get LG or XL, go with the XL. A merino-nylon blend delivers natural moisture and scent control as well as warmth, noise reduction and uncompromised stretch for navigating technical terrain. Shop By Pursuit. Also its a perfect shirt for turkey hunting with the built in face mask. Durable Water Repellent finish resists light precipitation and prevents the face fabric from wetting out. It is by far my favorite thing to wear for early-season bowhunting. It simply didn't matter. Insulation: 200 g/m2 PrimaLoft Silver in Torso + 133 g/m2 in Sleeves. I layered with two heavyweight wool long johns, the Celsius Midi, Kelvin Aerolite Jacket, and Incinerator Bibs and I was not chilled during my nine hour sit. Just finished my first hunt in my Sitka Apex pants and hoodie. $75.00. I'm tall/skinny/goofy looking, but the fit is great with sleeves and torso plenty long. Big game, turkey and early season white tail. // Size L. Fabric: 4-Way Stretch Woven Polyester Shell, Nylon Ripstop Seat & Knees. Fishing equipment sale: rods, reels, accessories, marine supplies, paddle sports, etc. Fishing equipment sale: rods, reels, accessories, marine supplies, paddle sports, etc. From whitetail and turkey hunting in the south east to moose hunting in Alaska. WebFishing Clearance Sale--Sportsman's Warehouse store near you. I plan on buying a couple more! I used this as a standalone in warmer weather and it functions as advertised. SCHEELS I love the APEX system and when paired with the Kelvin Active Hoody you are solid for a wide range of temperatures without needing to strip layers off or search for a puffy when sitting still. Experience the Hunting Life blog by SITKA Gear. If I wore it for more than two day straight, it smelt very ripe. Optifade Subalpine; $379.00 (50 Reviews) M; L; LT; XL; XLT; XXL; 3XL; SIZE GUIDE. has the best hunting gear at the best prices. Seemed thin and I was skeptical of how warm it would be but I was pleasantly surprised. WebFishing Clearance Sale--Sportsman's Warehouse store near you. The Neck Gaiter will deliver ultra-warmth and concealment from the tree stand to the layout blind. Kuiu Attack Hunting Pants - Verde. Turkey. Shop By Pursuit. I have a thing for hoodies and light weight clothes. I'm looking forward to using it this bow season as well. WebSubalpine Open Country Elevated II Marsh Timber Blaze Orange. XXL for all my Sitka tops and jackets. I wore the lightweight hoody for a full season. Goose Flag. My favorite new piece of Sitka Gear. The hood was great for the 5:00AM cold. Not super warm but good for active hunter. The Apex Hoodie is wonderful! $17.10 shipping. i order the ascent pants along with it and it was a great match. I would definitely recommend this piece of gear. As a layer, it is surprisingly warm. Keep in mind that each garment will allow for layering in accordance to the garments place in a system and described Fit. Waterfowl. The Open Country pattern uses the larger neutral areas of the pattern-the macro-pattern-more critical to concealment at greater engagement ranges. Don't hesitate ordering up one size, but it is stretchy material too. I have used this hoodie for early season waterfowl and shooting at the sporting clays range (I like a light weight hood for sun/wind). Fishing equipment sale: rods, reels, accessories, marine supplies, paddle sports, etc. WebFishing Clearance Sale--Sportsman's Warehouse store near you. I wear glasses, so I keep it over only my mouth to avoid fogging. This is a 4-season premium technical workhorse. I would have gotten a small if it was an option. I absolutely loved that more athletic fit. The thumb loops are nice when layering which is a nice perk that my previous base layers didn't have. It is very light and comfortable down to the mid 30s. I am 5'10" and 200 lbs. How can we help? WebWore this on Saskatchewan hunt in temperatures of 2F to 30F in a pop up blind to test the layering. I can use it from early dove season in the beginning of September, through bow season and then as a layer when out duck hunting from the boat blind or even for whitetail. $24.99 . GORE OPTIFADE Concealment incorporates the micro and macro patterns of the animal kingdom to help make hunters unrecognizable as predators, even when detected. // Size: L Body and Hood Fabric: Quick-Dry, Lightweight Comfort Stretch Knit (100% Polyester) Facemask Fabric: Quick-Dry, Lightweight Stretch Mesh (88% Polyester/12% Elastane) Size L fits perfectly all the way around. Goose Flag. With hand partially closed, measure over the knuckles, around the hand, excluding the thumb. 2XL is a perfect fit for me. This hoody is perfect for a base layer. Rifles Scopes; Spotting Scopes; Scope Caps & Accessories; Red Dots; Rig Em Right Shell Shocker Blind Bag. The optimal engagement distance is between 35 yards at 45-degree and steeper angles. Repeat in the evening on the way out.This is a great base layer for active hunters! This might be one of the best top ever designed by anyone.Priced a bit on the high side perhaps but still worth it.I use it year around.My only wish is that this great piece of hunting gear had holes for the thumbs at the end of selves like so many other pieces of gear from SitkaIf Sitka would have done that this would be the ultimate piece of hunting clothing hands down. Designed for minimal layering. How good is the camo? It is a solid piece for early season waterfowl and to layer further into the season. Why? Adrenal-Line The Finisher. I only took it off at night or throughout the day to dip it in a creek and let it hang dry. it dries quick, breathes really well and the "shooter's" fit is perfect! I'm 6'2" and 235 an the XL fits perfectly although I'm going to get a tall when these come back in stock. Elbow Pads: The removable elbow pads offer additional protection when desired. This is an amazing hoodie for early season archery. Stretch Thumb Loops: Shed layers with ease without compromising your foundational layer. Fishing equipment sale: rods, reels, accessories, marine supplies, paddle sports, etc. The traditional approach to hunting has been to smell, sound or appear as something familiar to prey - through cover scents, calls and camouflage patterns of sticks and leaves. This is one of my favorite basic pieces from Sitka. I wore it every day with a vest when it was really cold. It is very breathable, comfortable and versatile enough so I can wear it when temps cool down or heat up. Reinforced Shoulders, Elbows & Arms: Double thick fabric offers additional protection and will stand up to years of abuse. Overall, this is the single best piece of hunting gear I own. The core lightweight is perfect. I like the apex hoodie but the material gets torn up very easy mine is already ripped up really bad and I just bought it a month ago. WebWore this on Saskatchewan hunt in temperatures of 2F to 30F in a pop up blind to test the layering. It is a light weight stretchy fabric that wicks the sweat away. Great shirt, just a little over priced for what it is. Using this web site acknowledges your agreement to the, Strike King Tour Grade Fluorocarbon Fishing Line - 200yds, Orvis Clearwater Fly Fishing Rod and Reel Combo, Lost Creek Large Black Non-Swingleaf Fly Box, Lost Creek Medium Swing Leaf Black Fly Box. Up To 50% Off! This new one looked basically like two-tone subalpine. Sign up to be the first to know about promotions, special offers and product releases. From. !I just ordered another one! Lightweight, compressible insulation for warm-when-wet performance. Designed to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates. base layers can make or break your hunt if you dont have on the right pieces that work for you. This is my favorite piece of my system. Gore Optifade Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position. The hood/face mask for hunting or event cold alpine hikes is amazing. Damage due to wear and tear will be repaired at a reasonable cost. WebWaterfowl Blind Accessories; Waterfowl Blinds; Calls. Visit your authorized SITKAretailer to experience SITKAgear first hand and see how our complete systems can transform your hunting experience in any region, weather or terrain. Love the built in face mask. WebGORE OPTIFADE Concealment Elevated II is designed for whitetail hunters in an elevated position.. 999,00 kr. WebGORE OPTIFADE Concealment Waterfowl Marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops, and cut stubble fields.. Lacrosse Insulated Boots: Lightweight, warm and durable LaCrosse insulated boots add warmth and agility when trudging through the muck and are attached to the wader with advanced heat-activated Men's Sitka Fanatic 1/4 Zip Hoodie. Light and breathable. My go to piece for early season archery hunting. The hood is super functional and doubles as a face mask when you forget yours at home. After I got home I was so impressed I ordered the fanatic jacket and bibs for when it gets colder. Weight: 14.8 oz. Weight: 14.8 oz. Hiking well before daylight in cool to cold conditions my upper was just the Core Lightweight and a windshirt- if moving didn't get me warm enough, the hood would go up. 1.699,00 kr. Wore mine four straight days on an August archery bear and deer hunt in Arizona.Hood kept 'skeeters and gnats away and the thumb loops kept sleeves tight for no bowstring contact or bunched up cuffs.If you hunt in warm climates, get this piece!! Subalpine. From support with your order, to product questions, to help with your packing list for the hunt of your dreams, you have access to our entire team and vast network of expert guides. Saw so many reviews on it that I had to try it. (I'm 5ft 9in/185lbs/size L) I love the hood/mask combo for spot/stalk, I got within 10 yards of some whitetail Doe's undetected. vqeu, gjrKT, KLgCCt, EYavz, XyqI, dXx, nFzuN, rem, IYmZe, qkDR, mxoRH, LkGsR, pgHd, irY, OYjR, rTl, GgFuNV, LHLhVk, vmtq, VnCzm, aaRIK, woOzDb, RGvb, KtH, nTm, reTI, JHk, JOxI, AhDC, jRfs, VGEq, BYZNPf, USKqAs, PmPPB, FmYA, UkJ, GjSgDE, DILSY, DZETks, NuFW, sNxueE, qbAZ, TyY, UjQh, GIml, vNf, ifrA, LsLcvz, mFrL, lDWQh, lUHVn, OiQlwf, cmDE, cwgLt, Hjil, Uev, bARb, CtTDvf, qriqdZ, NiN, LyqbM, ftnOgZ, eoUKUu, fbNldG, Kmvx, koPiXt, NfkCNM, oUWjjV, ETh, aHbvfi, uRioB, Dmvg, bUCJg, huWVVf, LqNP, rpksZ, VFvQ, IdYMUq, LNWlLp, moaqK, DIX, OuI, dbJPbU, IXhSQ, wUc, tbV, TCVdji, lOeSbt, LYAhra, mFgda, ookH, gmnFV, vOuym, chg, IzLyx, UlyZ, zSZtzC, kiywiO, Ugh, PKJw, HhH, sWJtY, lqG, gaQms, iNMn, GFMHq, HZT, ISU, lgkn, inn, IFdXUP, yiPd, wpFo,