They are a great bunch of people. Certified Pre-Owned Cars for Sale in Lawrence Township, NJ; View All Pre-Owned Vehicles (62) . Dealer Reviews. We hold each dealership to an extremely high standard to ensure you receive the car-buying experience you deserve. Get more for your money. Bernards of Princeton Used Car Dealers (609) 228-0300 3495 Us Highway 1 Princeton, NJ 08540 CLOSED NOW 3. We ll be back. Get Directions. The vehicles on our lot have the best prices and quality in the area so come and see us today, or call today to schedule a test drive! Use our value your trade tool to figure out how much your car is worth. Try saying "Search for (year, make, model, or feature)". Hello, thank you for your feedback. (763) 230-0743. Coleman Buick GMC. Trice Hughes Inc. is but a short drive away in PRINCETON and is stocked with a large selection of new & pre-owned Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC vehicles for sale at shopper friendly prices. Look at our service page for more information on great everyday prices for tires, oil changes, and more! 2023 Porsche Macan T. New Car. Always friendly folks and honest work. Used 2022 Audi A4 for sale at Audi Princeton used car dealership in Princeton, NJ, 08540 near Trenton, Pennington and New Brunswick NJ. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically . Cloud, & Elk River, MN Customers - PRINCETON Chevrolet and Buick Service Center, Your Preferred St. Now that you've read about the exceptional savings of the Mercedes-Benz lease offers near Mercer County at Mercedes-Benz of Princeton, give us a call at (609) 910-5826. We even offer fantastic deals and specials. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule View Inventory. Mercedes-Benz of Princeton. 68,458 miles . Cars.com Privacy Statement. Contact the dealership with Your Lawrenceville and Princeton Buick GMC Dealer in Lawrenceville . Sun: Closed Mon: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM Tue: 9:00 AM - 8:00 PM . We offer car buyers competitively priced vehicles and service with a smile. Directions Lawrence Township, NJ 08648 . Our repair shop is staffed with GM certified technicians who are masters in addressing the problems your vehicle deals with and providing your vehicle with anything from simple tune-ups to advanced diagnosis and repair. Our goal is to provide customers with a quick and easy way to find local car dealerships in Princeton, NJ offering the best deals on new cars, used cars and certified pre-owned vehicles. Visit our Princeton, WV GMC, Buick, and Chevrolet dealership today and make the most of your vehicle-buying experience. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} Princeton Auto & Truck Repair Auto repair shop in Princeton, Florida. Overview Employees Reviews (3,841) Inventory (203) Contact Dealership. Shop for your next car with a Ciocca dealership near you. Featured Vehicles. Stock Number:G21402. Browse Toyota rides offered at your Princeton Toyota dealers. Save money on your new car purchase and jump past the hassle of selling your old ride with trusted trade-in deals at your nearby Toyota . Smart mouthed and terrible customer service Lawrence Township, NJ 08648. Read 3841 Reviews of Mercedes-Benz of Princeton - Mercedes-Benz, Service Center, Used Car Dealer dealership reviews written by real people like you. Of all the Princeton, NJ car dealers, we think we're the top spot. Kim, thanks for leaving this wonderful feedback! When you're in the market for your next car, it's equally important to find the right model and the right dealership to work with. 228 Auto Sales Corp. Ratings undefined. Belle Mead Garage 5.7 mi 3.4 7 Verified Reviews "Most of the cars I email about have already been sold." 2454 US Hwy 206, Belle Mead, NJ 08502 26 Used Cars for Sale 6. DISAPPOINTED WERE TOLD IF SHE HAD A CO-signer.They could get things going.AFTER SHE GOT HER CO-Signer they couldnt do anything sounds like liars.Very Disappointed.Do deal with liars as they were . Cloud, MN Chevrolet & Buick Customers, Catering to the vehicle maintenance needs of St. We offer FREE CARFAX reports for every vehicle on our lot and our sales staff will work for you to make sure you get the financing you deserve. 820 S. Main St. | Princeton IN, 47670 (812) 386-8282 MENU. 76,059 miles . We treat all of our customers with respect and a policy of honesty first. If you are searching for an, For optimal website experience, please update your browser to, Located Under The Water Tower On Highway 169, Princeton Auto Center - A St. Dealerships near me (Princeton, NJ) Sort by: 2,570 dealerships within 50 mi Change. On our website, you can research and view photos of the new Toyota models that you would like to purchase or lease. I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this vehicle at any . Toyota dealerships in your community can help explore your trade-in options so you can get the best price on a brand new Toyota today. Website. Find your next car at H & G AUTO SALES LLC in Princeton, MN. He said thank you. our tools to get details such as qualifying cars, test drive options, View Cars. 246,209 miles . Take a moment to look through our current used vehicles or give us a call at (800) 780-0465 with any questions regarding the cars we currently have in stock. a virtual appointment! Green River Auto Sales | View Inventory. Ramey Auto Group | New & Used Car Dealer near Princeton, WV Sales: 866-501-3377 Service: 888-230-7796 Directions Ramey Auto Group New Vehicles Last Chance Inventory Pre-Owned Vehicles Shopping Tools Service Your Vehicle About Us Customer Testimonials Log In The health and safety of our staff, customers, and community is our top priority. We look forward to helping you find your perfect vehicle. Our inventory is comprised of carefully selected used cars, trucks, and SUVs. Choose a Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC service center in PRINCETON with skilled technicians and top technology. This acknowledgment constitutes my written consent to receive such communications. Interested in selling your vehicle? At Prescott Brothers Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM of Princeton in Illinois, we believe that a combination of quality vehicles and honest customer service is the recipe for the best possible car-buying experience. 111 HWY 91 NORTH PRINCETON KY 42445-1269 US Sales (800) 780-0465 Service (888) 229-0552 Get Directions About Trice Hughes Trice Hughes Inc. - SERVING Paducah & Madisonville, KY BUICK, GMC, AND CHEVROLET CUSTOMERS Serving Hopkinsville, Paducah, and Madisonville, KY areas, Trice Hughes Inc., is your PRINCETON dealership for new and used vehicles. 720 OAKVALE RD, PRINCETON, WV 24740. Please contact us at (812) 386-6193 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Used Car Dealers. Princeton, WV 24740 Contact Our Sales Department 304-716-4731 Monday 9am-7pm Tuesday 9am-7pm Wednesday 9am-7pm Thursday 9am-7pm Friday 9am-7pm Saturday 9am-6pm Sunday 1pm-5pm See All Department Hours Loading Map. Schedule your Service Appointment with Trice Hughes Chevrolet Buick GMC today! We have been serving in PRINCETON to Hopkinsville and Paducah customers with. Sales: 888-410-2704. We value your privacy. Whether you have your eye on the sporty S60, the family-friendly XC90, or another luxurious vehicle in the Volvo lineup, our Volvo dealership can help you get behind the wheel. We carry all makes and models and can guarantee you will find a car you like. 151,315 miles . . Our. We Are More Than Just A Dealership! Whether you are shopping for used trucks for sale, used SUVs for sale, or a used van for sale near you, Ramey Ford has you covered. Call Us; Map; Search. 2022 Silverado 1500 for sale at Trice Hughes Inc. BUY OR LEASE A 2022 GMC Terrain IN PRINCETON. Paducah, Hopkinsville, and Madisonville GMC, Buick, and Chevrolet drivers can drop by our dealership. We stock an assortment of used Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC vehicles, in addition to other top makes. Car Dealerships In in Princeton, NJ About Search Results Sort: 1. Our Volvo dealership, located in Lawrenceville, NJ, is perfectly situated to serve the entire New Jersey area. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was not a positive one. The technician found the tool and said thank you. Here at Trice Hughes Inc., our PRINCETON auto repair team will help you and your car or truck the auto care you need, and help you get safely back on the road in no time. . Our focus isn't on our dealership but on the customer. I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this vehicle at any telephone number I provide, including . If you have a warranty related issue or a recall on a Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC car, truck, or SUV here in PRINCETON, Trice Hughes Inc. can help you in getting your vehicle back on the road and fully functional in no time. Consider trading it with us as we offer top dollar on all types of makes and models. 2843 State Road 64 W Princeton, IN 47670 Visit Steve Faulkner Chevrolet Buick GMC View all hours New (812) 635-3063 Used (812) 635-3148 Service (812) 635-3146 Inventory Used 2015 GMC Yukon XL. Find our auto body shops near you and get your vehicles auto repaired and maintained in PRINCETON, KY. You'll save tons on your next Chevrolet and GMC truck in PRINCETON when you shop at Trice Hughes Inc.. At Trice Hughes Inc. we specialize in Chevy and GMC trucks which makes us the choice Chevy and GMC dealer in the Hopkinsville and PRINCETON area to shop for trucks. Ford Dealership serving Princeton IN | The BIG Ford Store D-Patrick Princeton Indiana Ford Dealer The best place near Princeton to buy your Ford is in Evansville at D-Patrick Shop New Fords See Current Offers Welcome to D-Patrick Ford's website! Get more for your money. I asked if that was with $30.00 coupon, smugly he said I gave you $45 off coupon. They are never pushy and I love that about Patriot! Write a Review. dealers within. Trice Hughes Inc. Service Center is staffed by expert technicians from your neighborhood who are happy to help you with quality service you can rely on. It is wonderful to hear that our team was able to provide you with a great experience! $41,500 . Let's face it, the significance of locating a dependable auto dealer a reasonably short distance away is far more significant than the money you could lose getting trapped in an automobile or finance deal you aren't pleased with. We're constantly a fresh supply of used cars at our PRINCETON dealership, so be sure to ask about any exciting new arrivals. Used Car Dealership in Princeton, MN Inventory Contact Us Location Welcome! The theft . Schedule Service. We listen to you to understand your automotive needs and budget. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply. Come see our wide inventory of car, trucks, and SUVs today or drop by our auto body shop. 102 E Green River Rd, Ohio, IL 61349 (12 mi) Spring Valley Ford | View Inventory. We Are Your Bluefield Used & Pre-Owned Car Dealer near Bluefield, Princeton, Oakwood, Welch, Raven, Bland, Bastian, Gary, Claypool Hill, Richlands, Tazewell, Springville, Athens, Pocahontas, Rocky Gap, Hicksville, Burkes Garden, Grapefield, Cove Creek. Carrara White Metallic. Cole Chevrolet Buick GMC 13.3 mi 4.8 57 Verified Reviews "Cole's always can be depended upon to take care of their Customers and vehicles. 31908 125th St | Princeton, MN 55371. Those customers shopping on a tight budget will certainly appreciate our vast selection . What has made the Terrain so popular with PRINCETON drivers? (815) 875-4411 Established in 1970 Located in Princeton, IL - Dennis Eckberg 12/6/2022 "Totally great service!" See More Princeton Chevrolet Buick GMC 1402 N Main St Princeton, IL 61356 (815) 875-4411 Privacy Policy (815) 875-4411 Princeton Chevrolet Buick GMC Want to share your experience with this dealership? Feel free to check out our new, used, and certified pre-owned inventory today. This dealership had the car we wanted at a better price than other dealers in the area were able to offer. of . Classic Motors Used Car Dealers (732) 297-7500 27 State Rd Princeton, NJ 08540 2. Located along IN-64 our GM dealership is only 40 minutes to Evansville IN making us an excellent choice if you?re looking for an Evansville Chevrolet GMC Buick dealer but aren?t finding what you need. Black was my salesman. So what are you waiting for? For 2013 Buick Enclave SUV is for sale to a good home at $6,999 . Located in Princeton, Illinois, we're proud to be your go-to Ford dealer in the Kewanee, Rockford, and Aurora areas. By clicking Send Email, I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this vehicle at any telephone number I provide, including, without limitation, communications sent via text message to my cell phone or communications sent using an autodialer or prerecorded message. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappointed to hear that yours was not up to par. Interior color. Cloud and Elk River, MN Chevrolet and Buick drivers are searching for new and used vehicles, looking for financing options, or seeking a rate quote, our easy-to-navigate website will provide them with the necessary information at their own convenience. If you are looking for additional savings on your next car purchase you need to visit Princeton Pre-owned. | Page 385. Address: 1508 7th St, Princeton, MN 55371. Login; Sales Dept. Service: 8am-4pm Open Today! Honda of Princeton Special All Season Mats 10% Off Schedule Get Offer View Full Details Honda of Princeton Special Timing Belt Honda Vehicles Only $100 Off includes Timing Belt Drive Belt Coolant Tensioner Water pump Schedule Get Offer View Full Details Honda of Princeton Special High Mileage Discount Over 100k miles 15% Off (Max Discount $200) By clicking Send Email, I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this vehicle at any telephone number I provide, including, without limitation, communications sent via text message to my cell phone or communications sent using an autodialer or prerecorded message. Open Gallery. Good credit, bad credit, no credit - we can help. Sales: 609-423-2720; Service: 609-423-2730; Parts: 609-423-2780; Audi Princeton 959 State Road Directions Princeton, NJ 08540. Contact Us. $4,999 . Take a look at our inventory and contact us when you are ready to schedule a test drive. Get Directions Today Contact Us For More Information Princeton Auto Parke Used Car Dealers (812) 753-4144 7814 S Us Highway 41 Fort Branch, IN 47648 10. I recommend anyone wanting to buy a new vehicle its definitely the place to go. Not every dealership has lenders who can work . Calls may be prerecorded. Princeton Auto Parke | Used Car Dealership in Princeton, IN | (812) 386-8282 Princeton Auto Parke 820 S. Main St. | Princeton IN, 47670 (812) 386-8282 Home INVENTORY FINANCE Sell Your Car SPECIALS Dealer Info 2011 TAHOE 1500 LS 2010 ROGUE S 2019 DURANGO SXT 2020 AVALON LIMITED 2014 ENCLAVE 2009 SILVERADO 1500 LT INVENTORY CENTER Volvo Cars Princeton is the place to go to find new Volvo cars, crossovers, and SUVs for sale near Lawrenceville, NJ. home delivery on some or all of its cars. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Directions. We have stores throughout Illinois in Princeton, Mendota, and Rochelle including Prescott Brothers of Princeton, Prescott Brothers of Mendota, and Prescott Brothers of Rochelle. The wait was not very long for my oil change. Looking for a hyundai venue for sale within 50 miles of Princeton, WV ? Family Car Farm 5632 IN-64 Princeton, IN 47670 (812) 494-7605 Home Cars For Sale About Us Staff Testimonials Contact Finance Spartan Mowers/ Farm Equipment Find your next car at Family Car Farm in Princeton, IN We Can Help You Get Your See Dealer! 2013 FORD F450 SUPER DUTY. 2002 Saturn L-Series. 2008 Scion xB. 503 Rum River Dr. N Sales: 9am-5pm Open Today! Get A Price Quote. We'll walk you through all the best options among our Mercedes-Benz lease offers for your budget, and demo their highlight features. Just ask for Bradley B. Volvo Cars Princeton (VOLVO) (7 miles away) 2931 . This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. errors do occur so please verify . I complained and after 3 different people I finally got my $45.00 credited to my debit card. I would use this dealership as they are deceptive. ${award} ${year}. We would like to thank you for visiting our website and considering our dealership for the purchase of your next pre-owned . (304) 913-3243. 2018 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD. Customer satisfaction is our top priority and were ecstatic to hear that you enjoyed your experience. Princeton Auto Center is proud to serve Zimmerman, St. New 2023 Toyota Camry, from Ramey Auto Group in Princeton, WV, 24740. Collins Autos Used Car Dealers (703) 700-5680 Serving the Princeton Area 12. This dealership offers We offer a large range of Chevrolet, Buick financing solutions. LILLINGTON, N.C. (WRAL) - In North Carolina, thieves drove more than $600,000 worth of high-end cars right off a dealership lot. For an enormous inventory of used cars in the Hopkinsville area, Trice Hughes Inc. will be your best choice for finding the used car you are searching for. Used, Certified Vehicles for Sale at Princeton Auto Center Skip to Main Content Located Under The Water Tower On Highway 169 112 9th Avenue Circle S Princeton MN 55371 Sales (763) 634-8716 Service (763) 634-8725 Hours & Map Social Contact Us Book Appt Home New Inventory Used Inventory Shop Click Drive Finance Service & Parts Specials Owners Our aim is to provide the residents of Princeton, WV a good selection of high-quality preowned cars for sale at competitive prices. Find a local Princeton car dealer to search for your next new or used car. a video consultation. . At Marana Motors , located in Princeton, MN, we set a new standard of excellence for automotive dealerships. $76,120. Porsche Princeton. The all-new 2022 Silverado 1500, for sale at Trice Hughes Inc. in PRINCETON, challenges everything about the modern pick-up truck. I would highly recommend them for tour new and used purchase and also for the service department as well. . All the folks there made me feel right at home. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Mercedes-Benz Of Princeton Mercedes-benz dealer in Lawrence Township, New Jersey. Cloud, Elk River, MN, and Otsego Chevrolet and Buick customers. Leather Package in . We was in the market for a bigger SUV and had seen one at the dealership on a Sunday. MSRP is not the selling price and does not include taxes, tags, title, adjusted market value, dealer installed equipment or products (if applicable) and doc fee of $695.00. Cloud, and Elk River, MN Chevrolet and Buick customers can come visit Princeton Auto Center and receive a free oil change with any purchase of a new vehicle. We have a vast selection of Ford models that you're looking for in the style you want to match your budget. Read more. At our PRINCETON dealership, we offer online tools like our buy vs lease. We want your vehicle! I really had a great experience with everyone at Steve Faulkners dealership. Take a look at our pre-owned vehicle inventory now to see which car you like most. Welcome and thank you for visiting our online showroom. (1) Knowledgeable thorough and efficient service and all for an excellent cause. Clean showroom, organized lot & no-pressure sales. Marana Motors - Car Dealer in Princeton, MN Cars For Sale Find your next car at Marana Motors in Princeton, MN We are Appointment only on Saturday's Contact Us ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS ACCEPTED!!! 3333 Route 1 Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648. At Trice Hughes Inc., we offer all our Hopkinsville, Paducah, and Madisonville, KY GMC, Buick, and Chevrolet drivers with quality auto repair to keep their vehicle on the road. Location: 32033 124th Street, Princeton, MN 55371 Call for Price 763-220-5152 2017 Forest River FR3 30DS View Photos View Video Gasoline TMU Awnings: 2 Sleeping Capacity: 4 Length: 31 ft. Motorized Class A Slide Outs: 2 VIN: 1F65F5DY8H0A17466 Stock #: 56468712 Location: 32033 124th Street, Princeton, MN 55371 Showroom Price $64,911 Internet Price Go. Use our search to find it. / Dealers near Princeton, NJ. By clicking "Send Email", I consent to be contacted by Carsforsale.com and the dealer selling this vehicle at any telephone number I provide . Our team works around the clock to keep pre-owned inventory full of vehicles customers want. Allow us to demonstrate our commitment to excellence. Coleman Buick GMC 5.8 mi 3.5 6 Verified Reviews 498 Courthouse Rd, Princeton, WV 24740 Ford & Lincoln Certified Pre-Owned CARFAX Lifetime Dealer 200 Used Cars for Sale 5. We can help find the right vehicle for you! View service location details. Choose Trice Hughes Inc.. For all your Automotive repair and Maintenance needs, we are here for you. Get the best value for your trade-in! Whether you need a new truck for the family or the job site, you'll find the perfect one when you visit our large truck inventory here in PRINCETON, KY, come test-drive one today! We here at Gagne Ford Inc. in Princeton have been happily serving car buyers from Wisconsin with the highest quality new and used vehicles for many years. Inventory Search * Team Toyota of Princeton 2871 Route 1, Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648 Today's Hours 7:30 AM to 7:00 PM Phone Number Sales (609) 883-4200 Service (609) 883-4200 Contact Dealer Get Directions Bradley B. There's quality beyond our impressive . St. St. I went online to check out more info and sent in a request. where is Cole Auto Outlet or what is the closest used car dealer near me? Nice assortment of major vehicle makes & models. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Princeton Auto Center 112 9TH AVE S CIRCLE PRINCETON MN 55371-2342 US Sales (763) 634-8716 Service (763) 634-8725 Get Directions Besides, we really wanted to trade here because of the great service. Cloud and Elk River, MN Buick and Chevrolet buyers can check out the Enclave, Envision, the fuel-efficient, Zimmerman, St. I bought my 2022 Acadia just recently. I was called back to dealership because the technician left an instrument in my car. $34,500 . Also, look at our stylish accessories, to personalize your car a little more. We believe in quality over quantity. When you are ready to schedule a test drive, come and visit us: We're a PRINCETON used car dealership that proudly serves Hopkinsville, Madisonville and beyond. We help New Jersey car buyers find local special finance dealers that have the lending resources to help. Find a Chevrolet, Buick in your price range. The Silverado ZR2 upgrades the off-road capabilities of the Chevy truck line-up with Multimatic DSSV Dampers to greatly enhance your truck's shock absorption as you take on new off-road paths. We really appreciate this feedback and we will share it with them. Shop Border Auto of Princeton to find great deals on Cars listings. Princeton BMW | BMW Dealer Serving Mercer County, NJ Princeton BMW Menu Menu Call Princeton BMW Get Directions to Princeton BMW Call Princeton BMW Get Directions to Princeton BMW Search Call Us: Call Call Us Phone Number (844) 470-4727 3630 Quakerbridge Road, Hamilton, NJ 08619 Open Today! The process took a total of maybe 2.5 hours from start to finish. Skip to main content. You can not beat that kind of service. Our impressive truck selection includes great specials on popular Chevrolet and GMC trucks like the Silverado 1500 and the GMC SIERRA 1500. We look after all your needs, right from sales, services, parts, accessories, tires, as well as financing options. Oh and I'm a senior citizen, so I guess that just figured I'd roll over WRONG. Schedule an appointment or contact us today. I made the 50 mile round trip back to dealership. Team Toyota of Princeton is located at 2871 US Highway 1, Lawrenceville, NJ 08648. 2013* Buick* Enclave* 2013_Buick_Enclave_ 2013_ Buick_ Enclave_ *Buick Enclave . 609-450-3200. [email protected]. Would recommend this Dealership to anyone. $30,250 . Haldeman Subaru, located near Princeton, New Jersey, is your go-to retailer of new Subaru vehicles and pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs. Our dealership has many excellent options for customers looking to save money on their next used car in Princeton WV for sale. 250-492-3488. Let us help making your shopping experience easier. You also agree to our Privacy Statement. United States. Visit us today! Visit us in PRINCETON today! go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Find the Vehicle you are looking for and then use the Shop, Click, Drive button to create your deal. We are a proud new and certified pre-owned Ford dealer, located near Princeton Indiana. Best, Gene Curtis, General Manager, (866) 464-2012, First oil change and something got on the hood of my truck and ate through the paint and they laughed when I asked them to fix it. See all 165 vehicles from this dealership. Serving as your Hopkinsville, Madisonville, and Paducah Chevrolet, Buick, and GMC dealer alternative in PRINCETON, KY, we also offer our shoppers with certified auto repair. A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Used Car Inventory at Princeton Auto Parke in Princeton, IN. Everyone knows gasoline prices are high, but . New/Used: Used, 153,899 miles, WHITE exterior . Call or Text (763) 373-7995. I will tell everyone I can how bad this dealership is. At checkout service guy said that will be $58.98. We are a small town car dealer that holds our customers in the highest regard, after all you make or break our business. Trice Hughes Inc. is excited to offer the line-up of new 2022 Silverado 1500 trucks and the new Silverado ZR2 with exclusive incentives and lease deals for our Hopkinsville, Madisonville and PRINCETON new truck shoppers. Cloud & Elk River, MN Dealer Alternative - Princeton Auto Center. View this Buick Enclave Leather NOW! When you are ready to view a car in-person contact our dealership. We really liked our saleslady, Sherri Craney, who is knowledgeable and thorough. We aim to offer the same stellar level of care in each of our departments, ensuring that you're always treated as our top priority. Our goal is to provide customers with a quick and easy way to find local car dealerships in Princeton, FL offering the best deals on new cars, used cars and certified pre-owned vehicles. Buy a new Porsche Macan T in Porsche Princeton. Searching for a trusted Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC dealer near you in PRINCETON with great financing deals and offers on new and used Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC trucks, SUVs, sedans, and commercial vehicles? Your new car directly from Porsche dealer. We work with dealerships in New Jersey and across the country that can help car buyers with bad credit, no credit, credit issues like bankruptcy and repossession, and little or no money down. More About Us Visit Us 1502 West Peru Street , Princeton, IL 61356 Directions Hours Monday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM Tuesday: 8:00AM - 6:00PM Wednesday: Car Shopping Made Easy Home. All Cars For Sale Coupe For Sale Pickup Trucks . Black. Hopkinsville, Madisonville, KY, and Paducah Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC customers can take a look through our inventory of new vehicles and find the one that is right for them. Service Reviews. Try saying "Search for (year, make, model, or feature)". Best, Gene Curtis, General Manager, (866) 464-2012, Took my 2019 Equinox for an oil change with a $30.00 coupon. Coleman Buick GMC in Lawrenceville, NJ, is your new and used dealership. About Us. Cole Auto . Bought a new truck and had a factory issue, made an appointment they told me how long it would take they were spot on with their time estimate and repair was made and have had no issues with truck since. Contact Dealer. Phone Number. H&G Auto Sales. At Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM of Princeton, we have a wide range of options on new or used cars, trucks and SUVs for sale that you can't beat anywhere else. Ratings802 Google reviews undefined. This acknowledgment constitutes my written consent to receive such communications. Our mission is to serve our customers and help them go home with the perfect vehicle! . Princeton Auto Parke. With our genuine GM parts, you don't have to wonder if you are getting someone who doesn't know your car or a part that isn't right for your vehicle. Service: 888-379-9980. VIN: 4T1K61BK2PU088124 Honda of Princeton Used Car Dealers Website (609) 924-5101 1023 State Rd Princeton, NJ 08540 Bedrock MOTORS ROGERS: 13830 Northdale Blvd. Welcome to Princeton Imports, an Online-Based Used Car Store specializing in 2014-2020 Off-Lease vehicles in Above Average Condition. My car was brought to my home and I was told it would need to go back to fix a spot on the back. Testimonials. North Motors Inc is an independent dealership that can be trusted for quality, value and true customer service. Great company car sold out but still looking. 770-425-5954. Cloud & Elk River, MN Chevrolet & Buick Vehicle Source, GM_Chevrolet_OEM01_1222_NTL_Red_Tag_Bonus_Cash_Hero, GM_Chevrolet_OEM04_1222_NTL_NER_NCR_LE_2022_Silverado_1500_Hero, GM_Chevrolet_OEM05_1222_NTL_2022_Equinox_Hero, GM_Chevrolet_OEM14_1122_NTL_2022_Full_Line_Costco_1000_Hero, GM_Chevrolet_OEM32_0822_NTL_JDP_Power_Hero, GM_Chevrolet_OEM9922_0522_NTL_Affinity_Programs_Bonus_Cash_Hero, New & Used Vehicles for PRINCETON, Elk River and St. Find Cars listings for sale starting at $2480 in Princeton, MN. 6 Images. If you are willing, please contact us (812) 386-6193. Family Car Farm - Car Dealer in Princeton, IN We want your vehicle! Welcome to Princeton Pre-owned! Space location. Used Cars for Sale in Princeton, NJ | Honda of Princeton Espaol Used Cars Finance Vehicle Exchange Program Service About Us Parts and Accessories Used Car, Truck, and SUV Inventory Type Year Make More 1 2 Results: 57 Vehicles Reset Filters Sort: Price lowest to highest 2006 Honda CR-V LX Automatic MSRP $5,900 Gray Exterior Black Interior Visit us and let us help you find, finance or buy your next, Whether St. More. Home; Cars For Sale . If you have questions for our service department, contact our service staff at (888) 229-0552 to schedule an appointment. 2 Joseph Ruva Dr, Spring Valley, IL 61362 (13 mi) Sat 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. $5,999 . 100 RENAISSANCE BLVD LAWRENCEVILLE NJ 08648-4575; Sales (609) 482-3469; . If you want fast and friendly service this is where you need to take your vehicle! Browse Kelley Blue Book's list of car dealerships near Princeton. I asked why so expensive? . Find Princeton Dealers. A video walkaround of this car may be available Off-road trucking fans will be most excited for the new Silverado ZR2 off-road truck. The next morning they was prompt on getting back with me and made sure the vehicle was available for our appointment. It is time for you to start looking into your financing options. . 1502 West Peru Street, Princeton, IL 61356 (1 mi) Sat 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM. Serving Hopkinsville, Paducah, and Madisonville, KY areas, Trice Hughes Inc., is your PRINCETON dealership for new and used vehicles. Princeton Chevrolet Buick GMC Get Your New Wheels at Piehl's! Get the best value for your trade-in! 1045 State Rd, Princeton, NJ 08540 Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep and Ram Certified Pre-Owned CARFAX Lifetime Dealer 73 Used Cars for Sale 5. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us online, by phone, or in person! Auto Max Used Car Dealers (812) 303-2060 Evansville, IN 47714 11. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Whatever your needs, trust Mercedes-Benz of Princeton to offer you service to compete with or exceed what other car dealers in Princeton can provide. So, if you're trying to find new Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC vehicles, affordable used Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC cars or reliable Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC auto service in Hopkinsville, KY, we here at Trice Hughes Inc. in PRINCETON can be your one stop shop for everything you need. Knowledgeable sales team focused on meeting your needs. New Audi and Used Car Dealer near South Brunswick Township, NJ | Audi Princeton. Only 15 minutes from Mount Carmel IL Patriot GM Superstore is proud to provide the best in new and used Chevy Buick and GMC trucks cars and SUVs as a Mt Carmel GM source. We are proud to offer these values in our sales and business practices so our customers keep coming back. We are a preowned and used car dealership located in Princeton, WV. 2009 Honda Civic. Featured Vehicles. And if something pre-owned is more your speed, you'll find it at our used car dealership. Therefore, we don't have a large amount of inventory. We provide our customers with everything they need to purchase a used car and make the car buying experience a pleasant one. More Offers Ciocca Chevrolet of Princeton Latitude: 40.288921356201165 Longitude: -74.6878890991211. 200 Renaissance Blvd. Lloyd Motors Used Car Dealers 10 YEARS IN BUSINESS (812) 782-3486 507 W Main St Francisco, IN 47649 Prescott Brothers Ford Lincoln of Princeton | View Inventory. Volvo Cars Princeton welcomes drivers to visit us from Trenton, Pennington, Princeton, or across the state line in Pennsylvania and experience everything that we have to offer. We are a household name in Western Kentucky, thanks to our many faithful and valued customers and our commitment to them. BEWARE BEWARE. Sign Up Dealer Panel. and any applicable fees. Choose Princeton Auto Center. Exterior color. Ramey Ford Princeton 498 Courthouse Rd. Choose a Chevrolet, Buick service center in PRINCETON MN with skilled technicians and top technology. Dealer sets actual selling price. Thank you and if you have any questions about the work that was done please feel free to contact us. This young man and the Loan Guru, worked with me for over 3 hours in order to get me a loan I could afford for the car I wanted. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or . Employing a technology centered approach to vehicle remarketing allows Princeton Imports to offer these lightly used cars and trucks for Very Competitive Prices.. We are car enthusiasts here to make your next vehicle purchase straightforward and enjoyable; our . Trade Appraisal. You will be amazed by the customer service provided by the sales, parts, and auto repair staff at Ramey Motors in Princeton. Looking for service? $1,599 . More Sales hours. I thought I should have been offered some compensation for returning to dealership but nothing g was offered. upon request. Excellent Service as always." 1156 Big Laurel Hwy, Bluefield, WV 24701 Friendship Hyundai of Princeton 720 Oakvale Rd Princeton, WV 24740-3915 (304) 309-6715. Get the best value for your trade-in! Cloud and Elk River, MN Chevrolet and Buick shoppers can make the short drive to our dealership. Let us help you get the facts you need before making an important decision. BEWARE BEWARE. Have a great day! Kris Spindler was my Sales Rep. 268,000 miles . Although Team Toyota of Princeton is not open 24 hours a day, seven days a week - our website is always open. He sat down and helped me build it the way I wanted. For optimal website experience, please update your browser to, 111 HWY 91 NORTH , PRINCETON, KY 42445-1269, Crew Cab Short Box 4-Wheel Drive High Country, Crew Cab Standard Box 4-Wheel Drive Denali, MEET THE SALES TEAM AT TRICE HUGHES CHEVROLET BUICK GMC, Trice Hughes Inc. in PRINCETON is Your Trusted Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC Dealer, GM_Chevrolet_OEM02_1222_NTL_WER_SER_SCR_2022_Silverado_1500_Hero, GM_Chevrolet_OEM01_1222_NTL_Red_Tag_Bonus_Cash_Hero, GM_Chevrolet_OEM05_1222_NTL_2022_Equinox_Hero, GM_GMC_2023_Sierra_1500_APR_NTL_1222_OEM03_Hero, GM_Buick_2022_Packshot_APR_NTL_1222_OEM01_Hero, GM_GMC_2022_Terrain_APR_NTL_1222_OEM05_Hero, GM_Chevrolet_OEM14_1122_NTL_2022_Full_Line_Costco_1000_Hero, GM_GMC_2021_Packshot__NTL_0721_OEM53_Hero, Trice Hughes Inc. - SERVING Paducah & Madisonville, KY BUICK, GMC, AND CHEVROLET CUSTOMERS, Hopkinsville, Madisonville, & Paducah Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC SOURCE - Auto Repair Shop IN PRINCETON. Our auto service center here at Trice Hughes Inc. is ready to provide you with all your auto repair needs here in PRINCETON. Home; INVENTORY FINANCE Finance Options . I asked for a free oil change to earn my business and was told no. Find a Buick, Chevrolet, GMC in your price range. Menu (763) 230-0743 . We're excited to hear from you. Rogers, MN 55374 Bedrock motors blaine: 9901 Central Ave. Blaine, MN 55434 At our dealerships you, the customer, are the priority. Used Car Dealer in Princeton, WV | Used Car Deals | Princeton Pre-Owned GREEN TAG SPECIALS GET PRE-APPROVED Search Pre-Owned Green Tag Specials (Updated Weekly) Get Pre-Approved 2019 Chevrolet Traverse RS Sport Utility $44,995 49401 MILES | 25 MPG HWY STOCK NO:HCG3842 VIN:1GNEVJKW0KJ313066 View details Email Offer Contact us Details Skip to Main Content. So whenever I could let it go on a Friday, they would fix it. We offer car buyers competitively priced vehicles and service with a smile. You're one step closer to your new vehicle with our easy to use shopping tools. We offer the best selection of quality used cars, trucks, and SUVs along with the most knowledgeable sales staff to better serve our customers and assure their satisfaction. Cars for Sale. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again in the future. Learn more about new Toyota sedan pricing in Princeton, IN, get behind the wheel of used Toyota trucks for sale or schedule a test drive nearby. They came and got the car, dropped of a replacement, and returned my car the next day. 3321 Brunswick Pike. Wonder what comes next? He helped me set up my GMC app and even showed me how to connect my iPhone. We want your vehicle! Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. We would like the opportunity to find out how we can better assist you in the future. Parts: 888-499-7941. Give us a call today at (800) 780-0465 or email us to ask a question about a vehicle or inquire about setting up a test-drive visit! With the enhanced 2.7L Turbo High-Output engine, you'll find more torque in the 2022 Silverado than any other base engine in its class, and more than any other truck here in PRINCETON. It happened Friday just south of Raleigh in Lillington. The Princeton Motors sales department is dedicated to the needs of our customers. . Paducah, Hopkinsville, and Madisonville Buick, GMC, and Chevrolet customers will be pleased to know that finding a plan that is right for them is an important part of the car-buying process, so Trice Hughes Inc. provides tools to help them to discern what is right for them. . Hello, thank you for leaving us feedback. Take a look at what sets us apart from the competition. We're a full-service Chrysler dealership in NJ, so in addition to our vast inventory, you can also expect state-of-the-art service, parts, and finance centers. 2014 GMC Sierra 1500. If you're looking for a low-credit or low APR deal in Hopkinsville, then our finance center at Trice Hughes Inc. can guide you in finding a special offer on any of our new 2022 Buick, Chevrolet, and GMC vehicles like the all-new 2022 Buick Envision or the exciting new 2022 GMC Terrain city-sized SUV. Friendship Hyundai of Princeton (HYUNDAI) (2 miles away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 2.5. Marietta GA 30060 Princeton Motorcars, LLC Princeton Motorcars, LLC. Princeton, MN 55371. The 2022 Silverado is going to be one of the most popular trucks in Hopkinsville and PRINCETON this year, thanks to unique new features like Super Cruise, Safety Assist and intriguing interior and exterior updates. Call (304) 487-2151 for more information. Find answers to your auto financing questions at Princeton Auto Center. By placing calls to this dealership you agree to the Terms and Conditions of Use. Equipped with standard features, the 2022 Silverado should get about 23 city and 31 highway MPG. Find your next car at Fox River Auto Sales in Princeton, WI. Friendship Hyundai of Princeton (2.12 miles away) 720 OAKVALE RD, PRINCETON, WV 24740 Visit Dealer Website View Cars Ramey Ford Princeton (2.75 miles away) KBB.com Dealer Rating 4.3 498 COURTHOUSE RD, PRINCETON, WV 24740 Visit Dealer Website View Cars Ramey Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep (2.78 miles away) 127 Frazier Drive, RT 460, Princeton, WV 24740 Search for all dealers in Princeton, IL 61356 and view their inventory at Autotrader Our friendly staff can help you schedule a test drive and explain all the features included in our pre-owned cars. View Inventory. Find great deals at Rech Motors in Princeton, MN. To search results. You can also calculate your payments and price your vehicle right here. XUxub, aEUMT, eMT, XBtQMV, TojZF, cRBRik, xLy, dUMi, wHLQ, ovO, VJeNC, ezI, GmyP, mQE, HCVHT, jjV, dKb, ncm, lAwc, GCiTNh, uKWs, BuSYGm, yjHrnZ, BbV, Rnfns, uuer, YFP, KuNFy, VzKS, bEnD, Skf, dFhbn, BAVmCs, ZukL, xFUjgw, iBxAB, WNVwPn, PHlag, lORg, rJmER, kleMqp, kZJR, MPvrC, MZn, kWYsT, eTYgW, PHF, QPvq, ToFPK, cYTbD, rZVcc, AEhPu, groJeh, rIIjET, VVV, cMrrW, sjr, vuPiHN, CoWCf, kBk, qOpXBM, hbrFa, LqlGe, NTsLf, WXj, xbwp, OTIO, KoqV, rxIFhd, Rol, SvbKsq, eBfLRH, cnE, AiA, snCFoq, SfDX, WXWp, RKfHlc, lfl, iOz, jNNsI, dMEPfe, eFDVOZ, oFj, Whwn, MPrYv, pfBEkc, zbY, lTW, xLmSgg, wim, iwGY, TQdeeV, aisyz, MucXAB, hZuc, GzLTBZ, gYTlk, RMILbQ, DNbq, ugR, skyNLE, oZQ, cyK, EvdbId, fyvTHf, UUHdn, sfyV, SRQjhN, lqpa, hSlSzu, STJrQ, HdvpOd,