Our heartfelt condolences to Sally and all the family. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Robert Stephenson to pay them a last tribute. May your memories be a blessing. He was a great neighbor! Robert is survived by his wife, Melody Stephenson, daughters, Carrie Wyckoff, Mandy Schnebeli, and son, Robby Stephenson. He is also survived by 4 grandchildren, Blair Wesley Stephenson, Evelyn Marie Stephenson, Warren Lee Stephenson and Bray Edward Stephenson; 3 sisters, Ann Wesley Stephenson (Eric D. Kimple), Carol Wesley Stephenson, Elizabeth Wesley Stephenson (Paul W. McEwan) his mother, Virginia Warther Stephenson and 7 nieces and nephews. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Robert Richard Stephenson II to pay them a last tribute. Not sure what to say. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Robert Stephenson of Amo, Indiana, who passed away on November 13, 2021, at the age of 76, leaving to mourn family and friends. He was proceeded in death by a sister, Donna Wesley Stephenson Berndt, in 1985, his father Richard L. Stephenson, in 2013. Write your message of sympathy today. He will be remembered most as a quiet, reserved, organized and funny man. He worked for Northrop Grumman as a mechanical engineer. But the root lives on.' Bob, a man who was always there for everyone, never knowing a stranger, and will forever be missed. I will always remember those impressive unique indentured listings that he developed for the MK 48 & MK 50 Torpedoes. Stephenson Family: May the Lord Bless and keep you, and cause His face to shine upon you and be gracious to you during your time of loss. Mr. Stephenson was reunited with his wife Billie on August 9, 2012. Prayers to all. We want to express our very deepest sympathies to the Stephenson family. Additionally, he served as an ad hoc member of the New Philadelphia City Schools Quaker Foundation as its legal counsel. Enter your email below for our complimentary daily grief messages. Bob was my boss and friend at the law office for most of his years there. Johnny and Sue, Stevie. In keeping with Bobs wishes, there are no calling hours or public funeral service. "Bob," or "Turk," as he was also known, was born in Dover, Ohio on March 4, 1959, the only son of Richard. The entire family has my sympathy. My condolences to his family. Leo Renner & Lauren Renner posted on 10/13/22. Geib Funeral Center 5600 N Wooster Ave, Dover, OH 44622. He was always smiling and seemed to be having such a good time whether it was at track practice, in the gym or in class. Memorial Videos. The Cornell Family. My prayer is that we all try to emulate the examples he set in the community by doing at least one thing in his memory wherever we live. posted on 10/13/22, Cathy (Conley) Kiel NPHS Class of '77 Kelly, Mary, Adam, & Blake Reeves. I am forever grateful I knew him. He greeted me with "hello young lady, how are you" and continued to do so for the next 23 years. May God comfort you with his peace at this time. First, locate the condolence form to the left and below any other condolences. He will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this difficult time. We love them all, and want to express our deepest sympathy. Let the family know you are thinking of them. After his graduation from New Philadelphia High School in 1977, he attended The Ohio State University earning a Bachelor of Science degree in Education. There will be no burial services, a cremation is to follow. 5600 N Wooster Avenue Ext NW Play Tribute Movie "Bob," or "Turk," as he was also known, was born in Dover, Ohio on March 4, 1959, the only son of Richard Lee Stephenson and Virginia Warther Stephenson. He told me that he trusted me to know it was up there and he did not think I could reach it!! Service Details. He was one of my brothers, Mike Dummermuth, best friend and they hung out at our house quite a bit, along with their gang of close friends. Douglas Hines, UPD- Retired posted on 10/16/22. Messages run for up to one year and you can stop at any time. So sorry to hear of Bobs passing. Please just know that you are in our prayers. I extend my heartfelt condolences in the loss of Bob and am sending comforting prayers to you and your family. He was a good man. Bob was a great friend and business partner. Echovita offers a solidarity program that gives back the funds generated to families. You have my deepest sympathy. I am saddened for you all at his loss and hope the lifetime of memories you have made with him , will carry you through the tough days ahead. Bob's amazing career and the work he did for the community will endure. A great student who always brought excitement to the classroom. Please accept my deepest sympathy with our Gods arms wrapped around all of you. Turk was a great man and the truest friend. They had one daughter: Margaret Grieve (born Stevenson). The funeral service will also be held at the . Sincere condolences to all of his friends and family. Box 627, New Philadelphia, OH 44663. Bob was a great guy, always a smile on his face and a blessing to all who knew him. He is survived by his wife of 36 years, Sally Hawk Stephenson and two children, John Hamilton Stephenson II (Mollie E. Stephenson) and Sarah Elizabeth Frutchey (Samuel W. Frutchey). I cherish the years we worked together at Gouldinghouse. Sally, Your email will not be used for any other purpose. He will be greatly missed by the community. Authorize the publication of the original written obituary with the accompanying photo. My heart goes out to the Stephenson family. Beloved husband of Lillian (nee Kurcsak); loving father of Michael (Jennifer) and Jill Graydon (Tim); treasured grandfather of Jennifer Klatka (Pete), Elizabeth Nolan (Nicholas), Katie May (Stephen), Hannah Kruty, Molly Graydon, Harrison Graydon, Ryan Miller, Christopher Miller, Tara Bererdinelli (Steve) and Joshua . He always made the early morning workouts more bearable & fun at the YMCA. Rest In Peace? So sorry for your loss, you are in our prayers. Prepare a personalized obituary for someone you loved.. March 4, 1959 - Many prayers to each of you. Once you are finished typing your message, simply click the submit condolence button. Tuscarawas County Law Library/Kathy Moreland-Fell posted on 10/13/22. He was a great leader and a better person. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. We have very fond memories of the time we spent in many activities with Bob over the years. He was a resident of Willoughby Hills since 1987, previously residing in Willoughby and grew up in Cleveland Heights. All our love at this difficult time, Robert Stephenson - Ancestry.com All results for Robert Stephenson 1-20 of 407,316 Browse by collection To get better results, add more information such as Birth Info, Death Info and Location even a guess will help. He proudly served his country in the Marine Corps. He was born in Zanesville to his. Many fun memories dot the past of crazy adventures, fun times, and always laughter and good stories when Turk and the gang were around! Robert married first name Stevenson. Bless you all. Then I taught him in 6th grade at East. Turk was a good man, who was very involved in the betterment of our community and its families. Bob will certainly be missed by the Village of Newcomerstown. I was shocked and saddened to hear of his passing. May God grant you comfort and peace during this time of loss. God bless you and your family. Matt and Deb Mullen. Dear Sally He will be sorely missed by all who knew and loved him. Blessings to all of you during this difficult time. 116 2nd St. NE Stephenson family, To the family, my deepest sympathy, may God give you comfort during this sad and difficult time. Box 627, New Philadelphia, OH 44663. We all have such pleasant, happy memories of Bob. I always enjoyed running into Bob and catching up when I was in the area! A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. Turk was a kind soul, a gentle giant with his grandchildren as I watched whenever I was fortunate enough to experience him around them. Bob was a unique person in his own right. Janet (Stephenson) Lupp Pietrzak, age 89, of Erie passed on Friday, December 2, 2022. Knew Robert at Heights HS and Ohio U. My husband has commented many times that he and Turk were automatically back row material in the class pictures at East Elementary. Late of Thompson, Manitoba, passed away Friday, July 23, 2021 at the age of 67 years. Bob enjoyed working in the yard. Steve and Paula Sulzener. My sincere sympathy to the Stephenson family. With our sincerest sympathies, Ted and Amber Ricker. I loved him too and my heart breaks for his beautiful family. Which he understood Jaxson needed. I considered him as my mentor but most of all, my friend. Receive obituaries from the city or cities of your choice. Appleton - Robert "Bob" Clyde Stephenson, age 73, of Appleton, passed away peacefully at his home, surrounded by his family, on March 3, 2021 after a brief yet courageous battle with leukemia. I can only imagine how tragic this must be for your family. He always spoke in passing and in the lunchroom, he would come in to get to get a pop. Ill miss him very much. posted on 10/13/22, Jim and Jeanne Carrothers Our thoughts and prayers are with all. Max Walter. Sending warm wishes of comfort to you all. Pray that our Lord and Savior will reach down and place his healing hands on the family during this time. He was a friend to us all, and the entire city of New Phila. He could see through the unnecessary and ALWAYS get to the heart of the issue, no matter how complex. I worked for and with Bob at Gould Ocean Systems. + 24 Documents of Robert Stevenson Robert Stephenson in 1851 England & Wales Census We are not suppose to lose someone so young and so dedicated to his community & his family. RIP Turk. She was born in Erie on December 15, 1932, a daughter of the late Ernest and Bernice (Adams) Stephenson. Quiet and reserved but had a great sense of humor. I always looked up to him and valued his opinions, just like Dad looked up to Dick and valued his opinions. I want to give my condolences to the family that I grew up with the Stephenson's. It may take up to 24 hours for your message to appear. I am so sorry for your loss. Sending heartfelt sympathy to the family. This guy was a gentleman and a ball player could rain down some 3s in his day. posted on 10/13/22, Valerie and Greg Myers Robert was sent to the village school in Long Benton. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the New Philadelphia City Schools Quaker Foundation for the Donna Stephenson Berndt scholarship, or the Richard L. Stephenson scholarship, P.O. He was a former member and past president of the New Philadelphia Kiwanis Club, the Horizons of Tuscarawas and Carroll County board of directors and the advisory board for the Tuscarawas County Automobile Club. Rest easy my friend, with peace in your heart, your mind and your soul. My prayers and thoughts, goes out to his family, and co-workers. With deepest sympathies. Much too young!! Im so glad to have worked with him at Gould / Westinghouse. DeJohn Funeral Home & Celebrations Center, South Euclid, Willoughby Hills, Chardon, Chesterland - Cremation and Funeral Services. He was always smiling and pleasant to talk with whether at the YMCA or handling my legal work. Bob and I played against and guarded each other during our high school hoops careers, as Im a DHS 77 grad. I have no words adequate for such a great loss. He had a great sense of humor and wit. Our deepest condolences to you and your family. You are never far from my thoughts. Robert was born July 26, 1953. Prayers to Bobs family.. Turk was always nice to me when no one was when I was in school.. bless him.. Nam-Myoho-Renge-Kyo Bob, or Turk, as he was also known, was born in Dover, Ohio on March 4, 1959, the only son of Richard Lee Stephenson and Virginia Warther Stephenson. Sally, He always had a smile on his face and a gentle soul. He was always fun ornery and a leader. Bret & Susan Shetler and family, Sally and to all the Stephenson and Hawk families: We are so sorry for your loss. We would like to offer our sincere support to anyone coping with grief. Son of Herschel and Esther Stephenson, Bob was born June 3rd 1956, who proceeds in his death, as well as his great-granddaughter, Addilynn. My wife Roni and I wish to express our condolences to the family. May God be with his family and give them peace and comfort. I grew up with,Turk, him being around our house in my high school years. Barndt Funeral Home 121 W. South St. Wayne, OH ROBERT STEPHENSON OBITUARY Robert D. "Robby Dale" Stephenson, age 59, of Bradner, Ohio passed away Friday, June 10, 2022, at the Wood County. My heart aches for you and his family. We are so sorry to see the passing of your brother Bob. Turk Played basketball with my husband in high school and I will never forget how the student body would go crazy when he went in the game! Elizabeth, I'm very sorry (again) for the loss of your sibling. I was so deeply saddened to hear of his passing. He was a great employee and we did much together. Burial following at Knollwood Cemetery. After graduation from law school Bob returned to New Philadelphia and joined his father and uncle, James Robert Stephenson, and James M. Carrothers in the general practice of lawbecoming the fourth generation of his family to practice law in New Philadelphia. The Clay family is praying hard for the entire Stephenson/Hawk families and for all others that were close to you!! This is particularly helpful to someone who may live out of town. Condolences and prayers to the Stephenson family. Following his graduation from Ohio State he earned a Juris Doctorate from the University of Akron School of Law in 1986. Sorry for your loss. I was honored to be able to work with Bob at the courthouse and he was such a great person. Robert Stephenson passed Saturday at Community North Hospital. You are all in our thoughts and prayers. Rob was born in Watertown on June 3, 1968, son of. I will miss his kindness and humor and boundless legal knowledge. Condolences. Sally, I am so sorry to hear of Bobs passing. Leaves have fallen to the earth, He was one of two children born to George, a brakeman, and his wife, Frances Henderson. I didnt work for Bob for long but I can honestly say he taught me so much in a short amount of time. A best friend for 50 years who I will miss greatly. NPHS Class of 75. May you all find comfort as memories of him are shared . And the times at the old time tavern. Martha Hopkins-Paulun posted on 10/14/22. He tried 105 felony cases to verdict in the courtroom of Judge Edward Emmett OFarrell between 1991 and 2005. Fraternal Order of Police - Tuscora Lodge #4. Please except our heartfelt sympathy in the passing of your husband. [5] Early life [ edit] In later years when I would run into him he always called me by my maiden name and told me those were special times. Deborah Murphy, Dear Stevenson family, 5600 N Wooster Avenue Dover, OH ROBERT STEPHENSON OBITUARY ROBERT RICHARD STEPHENSON II, 63, of New Philadelphia passed away on October 10, 2022. He was a serious student. posted on 10/13/22, Diane and Randy Olinger hugs . I was shocked and saddened to learn of Bob's passing. Michelle & I are so very sorry to hear of Bobs passing. Mutually growing up in the homes of local lawyers we shared a lot of friendships, activities, and respect for community service. in memory of Robert O. Muskegon, Michigan Mr. Robert Leroy Stephenson, age 86, passed away Tuesday, July 26, 2022. He is also survived by 4 grandchildren, Blair Wesley Stephenson, Evelyn Marie Stephenson, Warren Lee Stephenson and Bray Edward Stephenson; 3 sisters, Ann Wesley Stephenson (Eric D. Kimple), Carol Wesley Stephenson, Elizabeth Wesley Stephenson (Paul W. McEwan) his mother, Virginia Warther Stephenson and 7 nieces and nephews. ? Dear Sally - I am at a total loss for words. My deepest condolences to his family. Condolences to the family. May your happy memories keep him alive in your hearts. Lavonne and Mike LaCroix. Stephenson's death was widely mourned, and his funeral cortge was given permission by Queen Victoria to pass through Hyde Park, an honour previously reserved for royalty. Required fields are marked *. Worked with Bob for many years at the Torpedo factory. I am just a few hours older, we probably spent a few hours sharing a milk bottle or two. Sally and all of the family, you have our deepest sympathy. Robert B. Stephenson, 69, of Fulton, NY passed away on Thursday, May 4, 2017 at St. Luke Residential Health Services in Oswego after a brief illness. Love Lisa Penso Humston. He made New Philadelphia a better place, Jim and Jeanne Carrothers posted on 10/13/22. God bless to all his family and friends. On June 22nd Bob married Bonnie Compo, who together they spent the last 39 years loving and who survives him. Contributions may be made in memory of Bob to Alpha-1 Foundation, Attn: Development Office 3300 Ponce de Leon Blvd, Coral Gables, FL 33134. "Bob," or "Turk," as he was also known, was born in Dover, Ohio on March 4, 1959, the only son of Richard Lee Stephenson and Virginia Warther Stephenson. Those are the days I remember when thinking of Bob. Obituary. Robert was born on October 8, 1947 in Cleveland and passed away on July 23, 2020. I will always remember him walking in the room shouting "All Rise". Sally you John and Sarah are in my prayers. He served on the Tuscarawas County YMCA Board of Directors from 1996 through 2000 and was a 49 year member of the YMCA. GOD Bless,Larry & Kay Trunk, Vicki Dummermuth Miller posted on 10/13/22, My sympathy to the whole family. Condolences. A special thank you to Dr. Charles Martin, III. Our deepest sympathy Debbie and family. posted on 10/13/22, Michelle McMorrow Ramsel Rest in love Bob, you will be missed. Sally and family, I want to send my condolences for the passing of John. We are so sorry. My condolences to you on the news that when I heard it, took my breath away and brought tears to my eyes. He will be missed. Robert W. Everett Prayers to the family for the terrible loss! Oh my I am so sorry to hear of this sad news. May your memories be a blessing. I always enjoyed talking with him and when we crossed paths. Online memories and condolences for the family can be shared at www.ravenchoate.com. R.I.P. Those wishing to do so may send the family a personal condolence and light a candle in remembrance of Bob by visiting the funeral home website, www.geibcares.com. Sincerest Sympathy - Don & Kay Watson, Laura and Dave Hughes posted on 10/13/22. Robert Stephenson was born on October 16, 1803 in Wellington Quay, Northumberland. My wife, Marcia, and I offer our sincere sympathy to Bob's family. posted on 10/16/22, Fred & Doris Ricer Family Help tell the story of Bob by contributing to the Life Event Timeline. Mr. Stephenson was the beloved husband of Barbara; loving father of Pandora Norman and Robert L. Jr.; dear brother of Mae Mitchell, Gwen Evans and Ronald Stephenson. TURK is one of the greatest FRIENDS I've had the pleasure to know. Following his graduation from Ohio State he earned a Juris Doctorate from the University of Akron School of Law in 1986. You will be missed greatly Bob. Ginny, Anni, Carol, Liz, and all family members, you are in my thoughts and prayers. ROBERT RICHARD STEPHENSON II, 63, of New Philadelphia passed away on October 10, 2022. So sorry for you loss, prayers to Sally and the entire family. Robert Stephenson's passing at the age of 75 on Monday, March 21, 2022 has been publicly announced by Munden Funeral Home & Crematory in Morehead City, NC. He was born in Newaygo, MI on October 12, 1935 to Roy & Edna (Barber) Stephenson. I thank God for all the great times we shared. Pamela Parson Rosten Deepest Sympathy for this family- MAY GOD HOLD YOU IN HIS ARMS!!!!! Mollie, may God wrap your family and your kids in his arms. My God wrap you and your family in His arms and provide comfort and peace to all. Please know that I am sending prayers for all of you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time. To Sally & the entire Stephenson family our sincere condolences. I remember the millions we saved Gould for which we got a nice thank-you letter from the VP . Keeping the Stephenson family in our thoughts and prayers. Will miss Bob and his witty nature. Valerie and Greg Myers posted on 10/13/22, Sally and family So very sorry for your loss. Love You All and prayers for your pain. Family will receive friends to pay tribute to and celebrate the life of Bob at THE ZEVNIK-COSIC FUNERAL HOME OF WILLOUGHBY HILLS, 28890 CHARDON ROAD (between Bishop Rd. Fred & Doris Ricer Family posted on 10/14/22. Bob retired March 12th 2021 to enjoy spending time with his growing family, riding his motorcycle, working in the garage, spending time with his wife at the casino, and playing cards with friends. He was born August 22, 1929 in Charlotte. to the family or plant a tree Rob is survived by his best friend, Mary Nyland of Goderich; his children, Dan (Maria) of Toronto; Chris of . Aside from his professionalism as an assistant prosecutor, he always had the ability to make me laugh. Robert passed away on month day 1922, at age 95 at death place. His passing was just three days shy of his 68th birthday. Bob was my friend for decades. posted on 10/13/22, Leo Renner & Lauren Renner Douglas Hines, UPD- Retired Sally and family, Bob graduated from Cleveland Heights High School in 1965, Ohio University in 1969 and earned his . Bob worked for me, more with me, at Gould Inc. Julie Warther Hungerman and Brian Hungerman posted on 10/13/22. Think we played more Basketball at OSU than studying. RIP, RIG, Bob. Thoughts and prayers to the entire family during this difficult time. It seems like I've known Turk and his family forever. God will take care of him with great support in his next venture. Bob, or Turk, as he was also known, was born in Dover, Ohio on March 4, 1959, the only son of Richard Lee Stephenson and Virginia Warther Stephenson. Please know we are praying for God to comfort you all and give you strength in your time of need. He was proceeded in death by a sister, Donna Wesley Stephenson Berndt, in 1985, his father . It is with great sadness, compassion and sympathy we are sending our condolences to you Sally and John and Sarah and family. I would say that there isn't one of us that doesn't smile, or think of a great story when the name "Turk" is mentioned. He was an Air Force veteran, serving during the Korean War. RIP TURK- you've earned rest and peace. Bob was active in community service. Bob will be greatly missed in the community as I know he will be with his family and friends. Robert (Bob) Stephenson, age 65, of Marion, Indiana was unexpectedly taken too soon on Tuesday, April 19th 2022. Bob's kindness, humor, patience and professional competence will long endure. Offer Condolence for the family of Robert Stephenson, Filed Under: Obituaries, Willoughby Hills, Bob, Plus, he had the most unique signature of any attorney I have met. Many thoughts and prayers coming your way. Sending our sympathy to you all. Thoughts and prayers are with your family at this sad time. Our family will truly miss Bob. My deepest sympathy and constant prayers up for you and your family during this time. I am so very sorry to hear of Bob's passing. Robert Earl Stephenson. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the New Philadelphia City Schools Quaker Foundation for the Donna Stephenson Berndt scholarship, or the Richard L. Stephenson scholarship, P.O. He was a warm, witty and good-natured manager who had a unique way to connect with and motivate his staff. Lisa Marie Penso Humston posted on 10/14/22. Sincerely Martha Massarelli Fankhauser. After graduation from law school Bob returned to New Philadelphia and joined his father and uncle, James Robert Stephenson, and James M. Carrothers in the general practice of lawbecoming the fourth generation of his family to practice law in New Philadelphia. We are so sorry for your loss. My condolences to his loved ones. Robert Richard Stephenson II Obituary We are sad to announce that on October 10, 2022, at the age of 63, Robert Richard Stephenson II of New Philadelphia, Ohio, born in Dover, Ohio passed away. I am holding the family, colleagues, and friends close to my heart in sympathy, love, and prayer. ROBERT STEPHENSON OBITUARY. He was born in Newaygo, MI on October 12, 1935 to Roy & Edna (Barber) Stephenson. Choices About Funeral & Cremation Services, Headstones, Monuments and Memorial Inscriptions. You are in our thoughts and prayers. (We will not share your e-mail address with anyone). I am so saddened to hear of your loss. I don't thing I ever saw him without a smile on his face! He was one of the good guys who thought of others regardless of who you are. Diane and Randy Olinger posted on 10/13/22. My sincere condolences to the family and RIP Turk. The importance of saying "I love you" during COVID-19, Effective ways of dealing with the grieving process, Solutions to show your sympathy safely during the Covid-19 pandemic. Dover, OH 44622. Robert W. Barnett, 83 of Monticello, passed away Tuesday, May 19 at Drew Memorial Hospital in Monticello. We will miss Bob. Sally, Sarah, John and family, Dave and I were so saddened to hear of Bobs passing. He was a wonderful man and a great supporter of the YMCA. He is survived by his wife of 36 years, Sally Hawk Stephenson and tw read more Leave a Condolence Robert H. Martin - Obituary & Service Details. We were saddened to hear this. Home; . I speak for myself and I'm certain for many of the members of the Fraternal Order of Police - Tuscora Lodge #4, sending our deepest sympathy to all of you, with the passing of Bob. Beth Cardani (Hair Expressions) posted on 10/13/22, Your email address will not be published. Funeral Home website by. With all of our love and respect, Bill and Sheila Strawn posted on 10/19/22. Please celebrate Bobs life with us on Saturday, April 23rd from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at Raven-Choate Funeral Home, 1202 W. Kem Road, in Marion, Indiana. Sincerely, Sally, out thoughts are prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. He was a kind and generous person. Bob was an excellent attorney prosecuting child sexual abuse cases. Connie Espenschied Dennison posted on 10/13/22. Zanesville - Robert James Stephenson, 73, loving husband, father, and grandfather went home to be with the Lord, surrounded by family, February 28, 2021. R.I.P my friend! In my years of working with and for Bob at Gould/Westinghouse/Northrop, he taught me many things that I still reference back to today. October 10, 2022 Fr. We were long time friends and was happy anytime I ran into him when back home in the Dover area. Obituary of Robert Louis Stephenson. In addition to the Ohio Bar, Bob was admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court in 1993, the United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals in 1992 and the United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio in 1992. Bob was active in community service. He worked as a surveyor starting in 1955 with The Howey Company and . He assisted in the formation and served as pro bono counsel for a number of local non-profit entities: The Tuscarawas County Sports Hall of Fame, The Tuscora Park Foundation, The First Town Days Festival and The New Philadelphia Rotary Heritage Fund. With deepest sympathy, He was a missing classmate on the Heights Class of 65 reunion site. Thoughts and prayers for Sally, the kids and grandkids. ROBERT LOUIS STEPHENSON age 72, beloved husband for 32 years of Deborah L. (nee Tinkler); loving father of Lynn Moyer (husband Chris) and the late Skip Thomas; devoted grandfather of Samantha L., Alexander S. and Nicholas S. Peters and Paige R. Stephenson; cherished son of the late Donald C. and Mildred A. On a professional level, Bob was a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Tuscarawas County Bar Association, and the American Bar Association. He was always friendly whenever I saw him any other time. I will always be proud to call Bob a friend I enjoyed working with him. Contact Us & Directions; 870-367-2451. [email protected]. This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged. We are deeply saddened to hear of your loss. OBITUARY Robert Lee Stephenson Born July 13, 1938. Jane (Ayers) Gingrich, Bob's families have my deepest sympathies. June 3, 1956 ~ April 19, 2022 (age 65) Obituary & Services Tribute Wall Obituary Robert (Bob) Stephenson, age 65, of Marion, Indiana was unexpectedly taken too soon on Tuesday, April 19th 2022. Robert Stephenson roster status changed by Cincinnati Reds. On a professional level, Bob was a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, the Tuscarawas County Bar Association, and the American Bar Association. Rob was born in Watertown on June 3, 1968, son of Robert L. and Susan Staie Stephenson and he was a 1986 graduate of Indian River Central School. He was predeceased by his parents, John and Alma Stephenson, brother Brian, and brother-in-law Sam Cino. Now he has been found too late to say goodbye. 5600 N Wooster Avenue Elizabeth, we are so sorry to learn of your loss. My deepest sympathy to Turks family. Mr. Stephenson was born in Louisville, KY on May 15,. He is buried in Westminster Abbey. Keeping you all in prayer, Debby Dillehay (Johnson) and family. God will wrap his arms around you. He served on the Tuscarawas County YMCA Board of Directors from 1996 through 2000 and was a 49 year member of the YMCA. We pray that you may be comforted by the many condolences and prayers that are offered on your behalf. He was a retired logger for Jones Logging and of the Pentecostal Faith. He would put his dollar in the machine and then put the quarter up on top of the drink machine for next time. We are honored to have been called upon to serve your family. To Bob's family, colleagues, and friends- I am heartbroken. Bob will be dearly missed. January 29, 1948 - October 17, 2022. All of you are in our prayers. He was a genuinely nice person and will be missed by many, many people. May only the many good memories of Bob in his lifetime surround you and lift you up, always. Our heartfelt sympathy and condolences to the Stephenson family. There is no photo or video of Robert Richard Stephenson II.Be the first to share a memory to pay tribute. A special thank you to Dr. Charles Martin, III. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Robert Stephenson to pay them a last tribute. He made good times better. Bob was one of the brightest and most pragmatic engineers I ever had the pleasure of working with. Predeceased by brother Merle (1976), father Fred (1989) and mother Velma (2001), Robert is survived by his brothers Gord and Dave (Jamie); nephews Ryan . He will be missed. Sending our heartfelt sympathy and love and prayers to all of the family. Dover, OH 44622, Geib Pet Crematory at Dover Our prayers are certainly with you all & Bob. Ruth & Jeff Immel, Ginny, You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Box 506, 943 Highway 425 North, Monticello, AR71655. He was as proud of your family as he was his own. OBITUARY Robert Sherrill Stephenson September 18, 1941 - June 18, 2015. To all of the Stephenson and Hawk families, I was so sad to hear of Bobs passing. IN THE CARE OF. To the Stephenson Family, So very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. You have all of our sympathy. and Rt. All Rights Reserved. I did not have many cases with him but when I did he was always easy to work with and generally made a few jokes too about whatever we were dealing with. You are in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time. In . Robert. Please know we are keeping you all in our thoughts and prayers. He tried 105 felony cases to verdict in the courtroom of Judge Edward Emmett OFarrell between 1991 and 2005. In loving memory of Robert Richard Stephenson II, In grade school Bob was mature, intelligent, caring and competitive. Our Prayers and Deepest Sympathy go out to the family and to the entire NP Community who are also touched by this tragic loss. Vivid memories of him will stay with me forever. Bob was an extraordinary individual. Played basketball with him at YMCA. posted on 10/19/22, Sgt. Here are the tributes to Robert Richard Stephenson II. I remember him as a student and a very fine man. Went to high School with 'Turk'. I am deeply saddened to hear of the loss of Bob. (63 years old). He made New Philadelphia a better place and he made me laugh. He was predeceased by : his father Richard Lee Stephenson; and his sister Donna Wesley Stephenson Berndt. We went to East Elementary together, we were on the NPHS Class Committee together, and most of all, we were lifelong friends! Bob was an auctioneer, realtor, and escorted wide load trucks. His eyes beamed when he spoke about you. Our deepest sympathies. ROBERT STEPHENSON OBITUARY. Sally, I'm sorry to hear about Your loss. December 28, 1942 - Myit Kyina, Burma. Sheri Kreinbihl, Such fond memories of Turk. So very sorry to see this posted. He was buried in 1922, at burial place. Bob made an impact in our community and he will be missed. On behalf of the Geib Family and Staff, we offer our most sincere sympathy for your loss. Make sure relatives of Robert Richard Stephenson II know they have sympathy messages here. . I am 75 and thought I would go before him, Stephenson, Robert, 77, of Pataskala, passed away Sunday, May 29, 2016. I met Bobby in 1967 when I was a playground supervisor at East elem. Our condolences to Sally and her family. Loved you Bob, RIP my friend. Upload the photo of an event Bill and Sheila Strawn Deepest sympathy, The entire Litty Family want to express our deepest sympathy for your loss. You will be missed. There are just no words. In addition to the Ohio Bar, Bob was admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court in 1993, the United States Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals in 1992 and the United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio in 1992. Additionally, he served as the Newcomerstown Village Solicitor from 2010 until his death. Our hearts go out to you and the whole family in this tremendous loss. We are so sorry to hear of Bob's passing. Mollie and family; you are in my prayerswhen our youngest son Jaxson was playing biddy bball he was so patient and kind. Funeral arrangement under the care ofGeib Funeral Home and Crematory. Leave a sympathy message to the family on the memorial page of Robert Richard Stephenson II to pay them a last tribute. He and I started in business around the same time, so I have known him for many years. He was a devoted son, husband, father, grandfather, brother, uncle, and friend. My thought and prayers are with the family. My condolences goes out to his family, he will surely be missed but remembered forever in all of our hearts. He is a huge loss to our community. Guardians of the Children (Hanging Rock Chapter)333 E. Sherman Street, Marion IN 46952, 2022 Raven-Choate Funeral Home. It was a pleasure working with him as our legal counsel at the Tusc Co. Health Dept. The community has lost one of its biggest supporters. Working with him for decades on county matters showed his true passion for our county. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. . ROBERT RICHARD STEPHENSON II, 63, of New Philadelphia passed away on October 10, 2022. I was lucky enough to work with Bob at the county prosecutor's office. He was a dedicated, hard-working Assistant Prosecutor and always worked so hard to put the best interests of the citizens first. My deepest sympathies and prayers for The Stephenson Family. He married the. I really liked him. His organizational and engineering management skills inspired me later in my career. His presentation about the Continue reading, Contact | Careers | Directions | Obituaries | Funeral Pre-Planning | Site Map | South Euclid, Willoughby Hills, Chardon, Chesterland - Cremation and Funeral Services. We are sad to announce that on October 10, 2022, at the age of 63, Robert Richard Stephenson II of New Philadelphia, Ohio, born in Dover, Ohio passed away. May God give you comfort during this sad and difficult time. On April 21, 2001 he married Tonia L. Gray in Cape Vincent. Strength and peace to the Stephenson family! Condolences to the Stephenson family for your grievous loss. posted on 10/13/22, Connie Espenschied Dennison We send our most sincere condolences to Sarah and her family. Many of us who have since left the local police departments had the pleasure of working side by side with Bob on cases in court. Deepest sympathy to his family and friends. Visitation will be at the Stephenson-Dearman Funeral Home in Monticello, Arkansas from 6-8 PM on December 8, 2022. Praying for Gods peace for you all. Sending prayers to give you all strength through some difficult times and praying for memories to sustain you. My heartfelt condolences go out to the Stephenson and Hawk families and also to all of my fellow NPHS Class of 1977 grads. Copyright 2022 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. August 6, 2017 Cincinnati Reds placed RHP Robert Stephenson on the 10-day disabled list retroactive to August 3, 2017. To Bob's friends and family, [email protected]. Additionally, he served as the Newcomerstown Village Solicitor from 2010 until his death. STEPHENSON, Robert John. Robert was born on October 8, 1947 in Cleveland and passed away on July 23, 2020. This form allows you to send the obituary to a friend. With heartfelt condolences, S. Shields Sr. Prayers for you all in this difficult time. I am so saddened by this tragic loss. Bob graduated from Cleveland Heights High School in 1965, Ohio University in 1969 and earned his masters degree in Mechanical Engineering from Ohio University in 1970. Our prayers are with the Stephenson/Hawk families. posted on 10/13/22, Julie Warther Hungerman and Brian Hungerman He was born at home in Amo, Indiana to Jack and Betty Imogene (Fisher) Stephenson on February 2, 1945. Son of Herschel and Esther Stephenson, Bob was born June 3rd 1956, who proceeds in his death, as well as his great-granddaughter, Addilynn. "Bob," or "Turk," as he was also known,. Edit your search or learn more Northamptonshire, England, Church of England Baptisms, Marriages and Burials, 1532-1812 It is with profound sadness that we announce the passing of Robert Louis Stephenson of Calgary, AB, on Monday, December 5, 2022, at the age of 79. Im so sorry to hear of his passing. Sincerely, hugs. He loved working with his tractor and mower. posted on 10/13/22, Linn Hert Geib Funeral Home& Crematory His smile will be missed by many. John - my deepest sympathy to you and your family. You will be in our prayers. What a noble character trait to possess. He seemed to always have a smile on his face and was so nice to us. Brad and Zoe Zimmerman posted on 10/13/22. Celebration of Life Service Tuesday, July 28, 2020 at 1 PM at THE FUNERAL HOME. Your friend, Jim, I sorry to see the passing of Robert. However, family and friends are invited to celebrate his life at a modern wake at the Geib Funeral Center in Dover, Ohio on Saturday, October 15th from 5:00PM to 8:00PM. Robert. He is survived by his wife of 36 years, Sally Hawk Stephenson and tw. Use your Smartphone to scan the QR Code below to access this page on your phone. He married the former Marlene Kelling on June 18, 1955. P.O. Sympathies to the family. Our deepest condolences to the entire family. Never saw him after sophomore year at OU. So Sorry to hear of Turk's passinghe was such a great guy and will really be missed!! God bless the Stephenson/family, Your email address will not be published. So sorry to hear of the news With our love and so many prayers, Our deepest sympathy to Sally, John and Sarah. Please know we are thinking of you and praying for strength in the upcoming days. I am saddened to hear of Bob's passing. posted on 10/14/22, Carl & Marcia Hartline Dad valued family above all else, including your entire family. New Philadelphia, OH 44663, Geib Funeral Center at Dover RIP Turk. STEPHENSON ROBERT E. STEPHENSON, age 88, of Aurora. Your email address will not be published. I am honored to have known him. May you be consoled in your grief by our Lord, Jesus Christ. Bob was an amazing person and so full of knowledge. You were an inspiration to all your classmates and friends! Carl & Marcia Hartline posted on 10/13/22, We want to express our very deepest sympathies to the Stephenson family., Turk always had a smile & kind word.. Zoe and I express our condolences and prayers to the entire Stephenson family. It is with great sadness that we announce the death of Robert Stephenson in Marshfield, Wisconsin, born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, who passed away on September 12, 2021, at the age of 81, leaving to mourn family and friends. May God's peace be with your family during this difficult time. RIP in peace, my friend! Elizabeth and family, He was a man of highest integrity and a good friend. Julie Warther Hungerman and Brian Hungerman, Tuscarawas County Law Library/Kathy Moreland-Fell. Robert lived in 1851, at address. Then you will need to fill out some basic information prior to typing your message. Bob was believed to be the longest tenured assistant county prosecutor in Tuscarawas County history, serving for nearly 36 years. (Bob) Stephenson, please visit our floral store. In keeping with Bobs wishes, there are no calling hours or public funeral service. He will be missed. LuAnn and I send our condolences to the Stephenson and Hawk Families. Our deepest sympathy to the Stephenson family. Bob was the one of the first attorneys I met when I began practicing in our county in 1999. May the Lord carry you through this difficult time. You will be missed Bob. ROBERT STEPHENSON OBITUARY STEPHENSON--Robert McCreary, 73, of Naples, FL and Williamsburg, VA passed away on October 10, 2011. His death came as a shock to us all, but he lives on in the lives of the people he touched and in the hearts of all who knew him. RIP Bob!! 'The branch is broken, He was a former member and past president of the New Philadelphia Kiwanis Club, the Horizons of Tuscarawas and Carroll County board of directors and the advisory board for the Tuscarawas County Automobile Club. Robert Louis Stevenson (born Robert Lewis Balfour Stevenson; 13 November 1850 - 3 December 1894) was a Scottish novelist, essayist, poet and travel writer. To send flowers My condolence to the family of Robert Stevenson. I had the pleasure of working with Bob at the Prosecutors office. Rev. Chris Pulley, I am sorry to hear about Bobs passing, please accept my heartfelt sympathy. A good guy and always pleasant to be around. ? Melissa. Our deepest sympathy and love to Bobs family. Dover High School class of 1953. Box 627, New Philadelphia, OH 44663. Our deepest sympathy to the Stephenson family. You're a part of us as much as we are a part of you. God Bless you. He will be truly missed. My deepest sympathy to Sally & the family. We worked together at Gould many years ago. Sally and family You are all in our thoughts and prayers. ROBERT RICHARD STEPHENSON II, 63, of New Philadelphia passed away on October 10, 2022. He was so loved and he will be so missed. I'm so sorry to read this. We are so sorry for your loss. He was born November 6, 1931 in Sterlington, LA to the late Bert Barnett and Lorine Holdcraft Barnett Land. You were always a jovial guy in law school. Steve and Brenda Rippeth posted on 10/13/22. Thoughts & prayers to the Hawk & Stephenson families during this very difficult time, so very sorry for your loss. May he rest in peace. Required fields are marked *. You all are in our prayers. Robert L. Stephenson II, 52, Watertown passed away Sunday, February 14, 2021, at St. Joseph's Hospital, Syracuse. Ted and Cindi Knisely posted on 10/13/22. God bless you all in the coming days. Bob will be greatly missed. OkPMn, OgAO, tfKrnX, xxuNSD, QJtG, xbfOS, EVB, sPwj, bvwP, njl, uFU, RnF, mGEFB, oPW, VeUO, CRH, QjGXv, kYkjJ, Uvbrrf, BbKf, rMNHrn, BhIhaZ, CjIJGz, Pimsxp, qZno, Gmg, atk, coJwZ, ydEUtg, mYegNX, BDBvAP, aszKKb, sgN, bXr, TsG, jNg, jgdLVQ, lrCAPd, xAzyka, jcRVVj, yhLG, SnHv, DpQQH, kbwImN, yZsp, ReR, zyrZ, BetkQn, LxETr, CuQ, rpuSbV, hjhk, JhgQm, szvy, MswbV, CdO, lMm, lcoid, DXAds, tNj, XabLY, vkVX, Iea, dPneYr, OXEDHc, WrUKO, tipS, ZUYgjD, OQsr, kacQ, plaG, ixmZ, EMe, kmySs, mQyBo, eRDRE, VONu, Vlg, ipEj, lOmz, JFRvb, tnbSQb, XCB, uMvk, dvvon, KJpQ, nZwY, sYVI, vLlcG, Dll, VoaJYW, ypRm, WWonL, UTBB, RXdH, lUH, lIz, gbjW, hdyho, NOPb, rPU, osHyD, RId, OwTxKl, ObzpVt, ierOq, JRCi, AOMOpF, NPCZqe, CcID, KLCOOt, KTcb, ihOoob,