Persa $$ - $$$ Cardpio The Arabic version is higher than the English/German menu, one has none. Restaurants near Sankt Benno Kirche, Munich on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Sankt Benno Kirche in Munich, Bavaria. Ristoranti vicino a THE4YOU Hostel & Hotel Munich; Vicino ai luoghi d'interesse Ristoranti vicino a Augustinerkeller; Ristoranti vicino a CitySightSeeing Munchen; . Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Munich Tourism; Munich Accommodation; Munich Bed and Breakfast . Its current status is listed as active. The restaurant information including the Shandiz menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. Restaurant Shandiz. Been here 10+ times. Restaurants near Restaurant Shandiz, Munich on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Restaurant Shandiz in Munich, Bavaria. In the end, we really liked the dishes served up at Shandiz. Shandiz serves guests in a dining room that has a classic yet welcoming atmosphere and an unmistakable ambience derived from its Persian heritage. The space has great decor, and the service was very sweet and efficient. IMAN March 3, 2016. There were what seemed to be locals & regulars there and their dishes in all fairness looked much better than mine. Munich Restaurants ; Restaurant Shandiz; Search "Very good experience" Review of Restaurant Shandiz. special Brawn (mahiche) Upvote 4 Downvote. / During our meal we enjoyed the Kadu (6.90), a cooked pumpkin with ginger honey with sweet and spicy sauce. Unfortunately, this restaurant is not on the OpenTable reservation network. Restaurant du Moyen-Orient Munich, Bavire. We specialize in Persian & Greek Cuisine. 173 avaliaes Fechado hoje. Restaurant Shandiz is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: Dachauer Str. Entrar; Regstrate; Cercanos: Insprate: Favoritos; 50, 80335 Munich, Bavaria Germany. Se connecter; S'inscrire; proximit: Un peu d'inspiration: Choix populaires; Tendances; Were able to get a tablethankfully. "The ambiance was amazing with great service by the waiter Ali. The service was ok. We specialize in Persian & Greek Cuisine. Persisches Restaurant Mnchen ,Modern, hell, freundlich und gemtlich ist unser Restaurant eingerichtet. Can't wait to come back again! The beef kebabs are good, but the chicken is the star, very thick and moist but with great grilled flavor. Munich Tourism Munich Hotels Munich Guest House Munich Holiday Homes . This restaurant is recommended to Persian cuisine lovers. Best shishlik in Tehran but I really offer don't miss other foods in menu as e.g. Dachauer Str. Previously known as Pasha Restaurant and Lounge, the restaurant has been fully remodeled with a new menu and a full bar. Dachauer Str 50. Family run. 50 . Restaurant Shandiz. . Shandiz Restaurant in Mnchen is an upscale Persian eatery about five minutes from Lenbachaus. 26 ecke Erzgiesereistr. Shandiz Mediterranean Bar & Grill Persian & Greek Cuisine Home About Upcoming Events Our Full Remodeling Menu Contact Blog Store Get in touch 555-555-5555 [email protected] Contact us Our menu is expanding with fresh daily specials, lunch specials, new desserts, drinks and local favorites. "Of of my two lovely restaurant in Munich , lovely kebabs and rice . 0.2 km from Hotel Erzgiesserei Europe. #597 of 3,231 Restaurants in Munich. Hotels near (MUC) Franz Josef Strauss Airport, Indian Restaurants with Delivery in Munich, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Munich, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Munich. Descriptions: Shandiz is a new locally owned Mediterranean Bar and Grill, the restaurant has been . Get quick answers from Restaurant Shandiz staff and past visitors. Drink the great tea, coffee or juice served here. Shandiz is a new locally owned Mediterranean Bar and Grill, with new ownership and management. Munich, Upper Bavaria . 50, 80335 Mnchen, Germany Phone: +49 89 59947986 E-mail: [email protected] Website: www.shandiz.de Claim your free business page to have your changes published immediately. +49 (89) 59947986 0,4 km da Spaten Brauerei 50, 80335 Munich, Bavaria, Germany +49 89 59947986. Book Ruby Lilly Hotel Munich, Munich on Tripadvisor: See 2,584 traveller reviews, 562 candid photos, and great deals for Ruby Lilly Hotel Munich, ranked #62 of 427 hotels in Munich and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. "Shandiz Restaurant" offers a series of dishes that more than satisfy the most demanding of tastes, with food that is bursting with flavour. Ranked #64 of 3,811 Restaurants in Munich. Persisches und Orientalisches Restaurant Shandiz Mnchen | Munich Cucumber yogurt was amazing.." Middle Eastern Restaurant in Mnchen, Bayern. We also had the Kebab Mourgh (15.90). 50, 80335 Munich, Bavaria Germany +49 89 59947986 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (278) Get food delivered Order online Ratings and reviews 4.5 547 Travellers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Persian Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal, Gluten Free Options Meals Order takeaway and delivery at Restaurant Shandiz, Munich with Tripadvisor: See 547 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Shandiz, ranked #65 on Tripadvisor among 3,668 restaurants in Munich. Are you able to cater for large groups? In the heart of Munich, enjoy our Persian dishes. Das ganze Ambiente - vor allem die indirekte Beleuchtung - wirkt sehr anheimelnd. Get food delivered. There are many middle eastern restaurants in this part of Munich, and Shandiz looked the nicest, so we came on in. Delicious food! Order food online at Restaurant Shandiz, Munich with Tripadvisor: See 544 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Shandiz, ranked #63 on Tripadvisor among 3,671 restaurants in Munich. thankfully. Restaurant Shandiz - Dachauer Str. Get menu, photos and location information for Shandiz in Munich, BY. Superb food (on a perhaps narrower menu than elsewhere, but that's usually a good sign) and very good service. 86 Reviews . Der Pschorr. 50, 80335 Munich, Bavaria, Germany +49 89 59947986 Website E-mail Improve this listing Get food delivered Order online Ranked #63 of 3,808 Restaurants in Munich 547 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Cuisines: Middle Eastern, Persian Dining options: After-hours, Reservations NavSatara New York City, New York 180 135 Im Stadtinneren von Mnchen, genieen Sie unsere persischen Gerichte. " Definitely Worth a Visit " 21/10/2019. Quality Food 92% Various Menus 90% About Us 20 Years Of Experiences Our Menu Don't miss lamb shish or fillet kebab, and order dough. Unfortunately this is a local restaurant for us, so after this experience our group will not be returning. Portion size was definitely big enough for everyone and reservation worked very well although we arrived half an hour earlier than booked. * When we resume, he acts as if the 20 in front of him is the note I gave him, and makes change accordingly. Staff very friendly and helpful. The company is registered at the Trade register at the local court of Munich with the legal form of Private limited company (number HRB 276637). The food was quite expensive but I was willing to spend a bit more for decent food. http://www.shandiz.de/ 089 59947986 Get Directions Dachauer Str. Harem . Die Bauchtnzerin hatte echt was drauf und brachte die Gste in Stimmung. Restaurant Shandiz . Unfortunately we only have capacity for 60 pax maximum in our restaurant. Shandiz Restaurant in Mnchen is an upscale Persian eatery about five minutes from Lenbachaus. Let us cater your next special event, if you are on the go just give us a call will have your food ready for you pickup and enjoy. Shandiz (Restaurant, Catering). we are a group of around 14 people. Restaurant Myra: Don't even bother - See 117 traveler reviews, 41 candid photos, and great deals for Munich, Germany, at Tripadvisor. Order online. The walk with a view of Konigsplatz is what you can expect after dining at this restaurant. Prices at this restaurant claim to be fair. Shandiz provide a sumptuous food itinerary to fulfill your each and every catering need. Disappointed, but hopefully if I come next time, it will be better.October, 2022:Really liked it here! Shandiz is available for all your special occasion, birthday parties, weddings, anniversary's, private parties. Can definitely see us eating here again the next time we pass through Munich. This was a great restaurant that we enjoyed twice during our visit to Munich in 2018 and it was very good again this time around. 17 photos Make a reservation Both Konigsplatz and Shandiz are recommended for visiting. I'd go again if I was in Munich. Restaurant Myra: Let down by the food - See 117 traveler reviews, 41 candid photos, and great deals for Munich, Germany, at Tripadvisor. The recipe for success of Shandiz is its good profiteroles, almond dessert and berry dessert. grilled meat dishes were tasty and we were happy with our orders. I will probably come again :)The only negative for me was coffee, I expected Iranian traditional coffee to be served in a special way, however, those expectations were not met - so you can definitely improve on that :). The service was ok. I discussed with the owner and had no legitimate answer except that he is cheating Arabic people. Be it a large, mid or small sized event, our full-range of outdoor and indoor catering services cover complete food preparation and presentation for formal and informal gatherings. W www.shandiz.de Show on map . See 167 photos and 58 tips from 968 visitors to Shandiz. I would like to say its not a fair 3, i would defo give a 3.5 and maybe if there is a next time get something else that looked more substantial and better presented. Atmosphere is casual while service to be attentive and polite. * He puts 50 notein purse, brings out 20 as if he is making change. " 21/07/2015. The menu is filled with a diverse group of Persian fare unique to the region. Opening hours are 11.30am to 11pm daily. Upvote 3 Downvote. The Persian cuisine is famous for its diversity and wholesomeness. Baal. more, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal, Gluten Free Options. This was a flavourful starter and great way to start lunch. Maybe i just chose the wrong dish. 50 Highly recommended! Restaurant Shandiz Claimed Review Save Share 547 reviews #57 of 2,868 Restaurants in Munich $$ - $$$ Persian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options Dachauer Str. Lots of options here and very flavorful. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The chicken was a bit dry and chewy this time around but the marinade was still good and much enjoyed with the saffron rice and garlic yoghurt. The food is awesome, enjoyed the way meat is prepared, its very similar to what I am used to in Crimea. " Nice restaurant - food top qua. 6 "Lovely and tasty as always, we ordered chicken wraps, lamb kofte wraps and barg with rise, all came hot and fresh thank you." Restaurant Shandiz: My first introduction to Amazing Persian food - See 547 traveler reviews, 278 candid photos, and great deals for Munich, Germany, at Tripadvisor. * He puts 20 note down in front of him "while he finds the smaller bills". Really crowded but that only means one thing. #1,786 of 3,231 Restaurants in Munich. Shandiz Menu Add to wishlist Add to compare #280 of 5748 restaurants in Munich Upload menu Menu added by users February 14, 2021 Menu added by the restaurant owner October 08, 2020 The restaurant information including the Shandiz menu items and prices may have been modified since the last website update. 547 Reviews . / The." Restaurante de Medio Oriente en Mnich, Baviera. Es hat uns sehr gut geschmeckt. Read reviews and book now. Get food delivered. Dachauer Str . We invite you into our Mediterranean-style dining room to enjoy our delicious Mediterranean dishes, delicacies, and sweets. 547 avaliaes Aberto agora. My husband and I were very lucky to be staying at the Ruby Lilly Hotel across the road from this restaurant. Kreittmayrstr. I would like to say its not a fair 3, i would defo give a 3.5 and maybe if there is a next time get something else that looked more substantial and better presentedMore. Shandiz Restaurant in Mnchen is an upscale Persian eatery about five minutes from Lenbachaus. This was a great restaurant that we enjoyed twice during our visit to Munich in 2018 and it was very good again this time around. Delicious wine, bitter or beer will make your meal even more delicious and you'll surely come back. U1 Stiglmaierplatz 2 Gehminuten. Foursquare City Guide. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Munich Tourism; Munich Hotels; Munich Bed and Breakfast Cuisines: Indian, Healthy. The net red card in Munich, Germany is hidden in the palace? Restaurant Shandiz. Shandiz offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 089 59947986. 50, Munich, BY 80335 Neighborhood Try our aromatic and flavorful kabobs, rice dishes, and . Our restaurant SHANDIZ in Munich is wonderfully located. Francesa, Europeia $$$$ Cardpio . Great food, great atmosphere, best of all EXCELLENT SERVICE. Restaurant Shandiz: First try at Persian food was excellent - See 547 traveler reviews, 278 candid photos, and great deals for Munich, Germany, at Tripadvisor. Restaurant. Munich, Upper Bavaria . Connoisseurs will always find typical Persian style elements in the details. Telefon: 089 12177730 Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Tripadvisor - Das Kleine Hotel in Munchen()Das Kleine Hotel in Munchen 16 10953953.5 I'd go again if I was in Munich.More, We recently had a good lunch at Shandiz, a Persian restaurant along Dachauer Strasse and across from the Ruby Lilly hotel in Munich. Amazing food amazing atmosphere. You are free to download the Shandiz menu files. This was a flavourful starter and great way to start lunch. hi can you cater for big group of 80 pax seated at a time .. I paid with a 50 instead of my usual debit card and the waiter tried to give me change for a 20. Address: Dachauer Strae 50 32140. Try the mix grill for two lovely portion and okra stew ( marag bamyah )" . Its really an ordinary municipal buil Guests are encouraged to make reservations online. The visit was with a colleague and he was amazed with the atmosphere and the food and the attention to details by the staff too. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. * He puts 20 note down in front of him "while he finds the smaller bills". We ordered grilled meat and chicke with Safran rice and a yogurt-cucumber salad.It was so delicious and not heavy.More. Website. Order takeaway and delivery at Restaurant Shandiz, Munich with Tripadvisor: See 544 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Shandiz, ranked #66 on Tripadvisor among 3,668 restaurants in Munich. 26 U1 Stiglmaierplatz, Tram 20/21/22 Sandstrasse. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. ! Salad Shandiz mixed salad with tomatoes, cucumbers, olives, sheep's cheese and pomegranate 8.90 Salad Morgh mixed salad with freshly grilled chicken breast pieces 10.90 GRILL SPECIALTIES all dishes are served with a side dish of your choice Kabab Djudje chicken breast fillet marinated in a special marinade and grilled on a skewer 13.50 50, 80335 Munich, Bavaria Germany +49 89 59947986 Website Menu Open now : 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM See all (278) Get food delivered Order online Ratings and reviews 4.5 547 Travellers' Choice 2022 Restaurantes perto de Go Tours Munich; Restaurantes perto de Fork & Walk Tours Munich; . 278 photos. Munich. Cuisines: Mediterranean, European, Spanish, Italian, Bar, International, Pub . 5.4. 547 avaliaes Aberto agora. Highly recommended. Improve this listing. Restaurant Shandiz. Thank you very much for your message! Dcouvre les 158 photos et les 57 conseils des 951 visiteurs de Shandiz. N. 63 di 3.228 ristoranti a Monaco di Baviera 542 recensioni. The menu of Persian cuisine provides flavorsome dishes at Shandiz. . Order online. Yes, Restaurant Shandiz offers takeout services. Unfortunately this is a local restaurant for us, so after this experience our group will not be returning.More, I was in this restaurant three days ago and have red that they cheat people with two menus Arabic menu and English menu of course the English menu is cheaper than the Arabic version, moreover, the Arabic one says 10% service charge and the Englishone has none. Restaurant Shandiz #63 of . We enjoyed the appetizers and the kebabs, the price was very reasonable too. 0.3 km from Das Kleine Hotel in Munchen. 2,921 were here. The prices are very affordable and service is also super friendly. " 02/08/2022. ( it was reported by someone in the thread three years ago and mistake was never corrected) he finally fixed the bill to match the English and my bill was less than 200 euro, A couple of stops out from the centre - worth it. Reviews. In Munich I have rarely experienced this combination of service, good food and a lovely outdoor eating area with trees and atmosphere. Came back here after a visit last year. In his response he said the most important is the bill not menus The food was quite expensive but I was willing to spend a bit more for decent food. Very friendly service. After I confronted him with both copies of the menus and prices differences he start telling me it was an honest mistake. I ordered the same dish, and lam tasted really bad, like it touched burned plastic. . Very busy with locals and good range of authentic Persian food. Shandiz is the best meat restaurant in Tehran for me. Wir waren das erste Mal im shandiz. 50, 80335 Munich, Bavaria Germany +49 89 59947986 Website Menu Open now : 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM See all (278) Get food delivered Order online Ratings and reviews 547 Travelers' Choice 2022 Restaurant Shandiz. We arrived around 2pm and found Shandiz nearly full. Restaurant Shandiz. The menu is filled with a diverse group of Persian fare unique to the region. We also had the Kebab Mourgh (15.90). Website. Pfistermuhle. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Persa $$ - $$$ Cardpio "Surpresa boa" . If so what is the maximum? Lowest rating: 2. Get Directions Address: Dachauer Str. Shandiz, Casual Dining Persian cuisine. Streifen aus Orangenschale und Kardamom, nach persischer Art, Safraneis nach altem, traditionellen persischen Rezept, Bltterteig mit Watnssen, Pistazien und Honig, Persische Datteln dazu eine Kanne persischer Schwarztee verfeinert mit Kardamom, aus dem Samowar, Apfel, Orange, Mango, Maracuja, Johannisbeere, Persisches Joghurtgetrnke mit frischen Krutern, Persisches Erfrischunsgetrnk mit Safran, Limettensaft und Basilikumsamen, Grner Tee, Kamille, Persischer Granatapfeltee, Trkische Apfel, Dunkles Rubinrot mit violetten Reflexen, ppiger Duft von roten Frchten, Pflaume, mit etwas Wrze, Dichtes leuchtendes Rubinrot, Saft von reifen dunklen Beeren am Gaumen, eleganter und langer Abgang, Dicht, dunkle, schwarze Beeren und etwas Pfeffer in der Nase. Shandiz's menu has a wide variety of food like the eggplant mousse and hummus for vegetarians, or kebabs of chicken, beef and lamb for those seeking well-seasoned meat dishes. 2,196 Reviews Munich . Eiscafe Pinocchio #1,248 of 3,231 Restaurants in Munich 30 reviews. Ayurvedic Indisches Restaurant. Improve this listing. Persian Restaurant Munich, Our restaurant is modern, bright, friendly and comfortable. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants Things to do Munich Tourism; Munich Accommodation; Munich Bed and Breakfast Author: www.shandiznow.com Publish: 20 days ago Rating: 3 (1879 Rating) Highest rating: 3. Mains portions are quite large so go easy on the starters! Once we were done with dinner he brought the bill on his phone which was around 240 euros including the 10% service charge which was mentioned in the Arabic menu and not the English one and I asked for a printed copy of the receipt and checked and all prices were of the Arabic menu not English LEGER AM DOM Restaurant & Bar. 50, 80335 Mnchen, Germany - Halal Restaurant. The place uses two menus with completely different price. Can definitely see us eating here again the next time we pass through Munich.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. They serve vegetarian, lamb, beef, and chicken. Dachauer Str. The Trade register entry was last updated on Jun 3, 2022. This was a really good dish and large portion size. "First class dining at Munich Airport" . Gednstete Aubergine mit Knoblauch, Tomaten und Eiern gekocht, Auberginemousse mit gebratenen Zweibeln und persischem Sauerrahm, verfeinert mit gednsteter Minze, Feiner Spinat in einer leichten Knoblauch-joghurt-Sauce, Frittierte Bllchen aus Bohnen und Kichererbsenpree, Krbis, eingelegt in delikaer Ingwer-Honigsauce, verfeinert mit Krutern, Joghurtsauce - sss-scharf, Landjoghurt mit feinen Gurkenstckchen und persischen Krutern (mit gehackten Dill), Landjoghurt mit wildem Knoblauch aus Persien, Delikate persische Salzgurken fr Feinschmecker, Fein gehackte Gemsemischung in Weinessig eingelegt, eingelegte Oliven in Granatapfelsirup mit Walnssen - pikant, Schafskse mit Walnssen, dazu Fladenbrot, Fein geschnittene Tomaten, Gurken und Zwiebeln, dazu frische Zitrone, Gemischter Salat mit gewrfelten Tomaten und Gurken, dazu gebackenes Fladenbrot, Fein geschnittene Tomaten, Granatapfel, mit frischer Petersilie, Gemischter Salat mit frisch gebratenen Hhnchenbrust, Suppe aus Linsen, Weizen, Krutern - pikant, Persische Nudelsuppe mit verschiedenen Krutern, Bohnen, Nudeln und Joghurtsauce, Zwei feine, gegrillte Hackfleischspiee vom Lamm und Rind, In Spezialmarinade und Safran eingelegtes Hhnchenbrustfilet, zan am Spie, gegrillt, In Spezialmarinade eingelegte Lammrckenstcke, am Spie gegrillt, Dnn geklopfter Lammrcken, am Spie gegrillt, Ein gemischter Grillspie mit Stcken vom Lammrcken und Hhnchenbrustfilet, In Knoblauch-Joghurtsauce eingelegtes Lammfleisch, am Spie gegrillt - scharf, Zwei verschiedene Spiee mit je einem Hackspei und einem Spie mit mariniertem Hhnchenfilet, Ein Spei dnn geklopfter Lammrcken, sowie ein Spei mit feinem gegrillten Hackfleisch, in Spezialmarinade und Safran eingelegtes Stbenkcken (mit Knochen), am Spei gegrillt, Drei verschiedene Spei mit je einem Hhnchen-, Lamm- und Hackspie, Zart gekochte Lammfleischstcke aus der Keule mit gelben Erbsen und getrockneten persischen Limonen in einer milden Tomatensauce, dazu Basmati-Safranreis, Zart gekochte Lammfleischstcke in einer persischen Krutersauce mit roten Bohnen und getrockneten Limonen verfeinert, dazu Basmati-Safranreis, Mariniertes Hhnchenfleisch gegrillt mit Rosinen, MandeIn, und Karottenstreifen dazu Gemse-Reis, Gekochtes Lammhaxe in elner Spezialsauce, dazu Basmati-Dill-Reis, Zart gekochtes Lammfleisch in pikanter Sauce, dazu gebratener Linsenreis, Rosinen, MandeIn, Berberitzen und Karottenstreifen, Feines Hhnchenfleisch mit gebratenem Safranreis, Rosinen, Mandeln, Berberitzen und Streifen der Orangenschale - sss-pikant, Frittierte Blichen aus Bohnen und Kichererbsenpree serviert mit Joghurt-Sauce, dazu gemischter Salat, Krbis, gekocht mit Pflaumen in pikanter Safran-Linsensauce, verfeinert mit Kardamom, dazu Safranreis mit MandeIn und Orangenschale, Safranreis mit Mandeln, Pistazien und Streilen der Orangenschale, dazu Auberginen und gelbe Erbsen gekocht in pikanter Cranatapfel-Tomatensauce, Zucchini gekocht mit ungereifte Trauben, Kartoffeln, Karotten und Linsen, verfeinert mit einer Granatapfelsauce, dazu Berberitzenreis, Gegrillt Dorade mariniert in Limettensaft mit Knoblauch, dazu Dill-Safranreis, Creme-Pudding mit MandeIn. . Unser Restaurant SHANDIZ in Mnchen ist wunderbar gelegen. Save printable Shandiz promo codes and discounts. Thanks guys!" Rebecca. Why don't you try our Penne Arrabiata or Tagliatelle Salmon? If you want to go on a Friday or Saturday,booking is highly recommended.More, Our hotel in Munich was only 2 tram stops away, so we decided to have dinner there on our last day in Munich. Dachauer Str. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Die Bedienung war sehr aufmerksam und hat uns Wnsche umgehend erfllt. We came across this restaurant before we even checked into our hotel upon arrival in Munich and headed there right away for dinner. The food was excellent and good and happy to recommend this to anyone wanting to try this out. restaurant was opposite hotel and based on reviews and how busy it had been i was looking forward to eating. We asked for a menu 3 times (asking once would be already inadmissible in a decent restaurant) but we left in 20 minutes after being completely ignored. * He distracts me by asking if I have coins so that it's easier for him to make change. Restaurant Shandiz, Munich: See 544 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Shandiz, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #64 of 3,671 restaurants in Munich. "The ambiance was amazing with great service by the waiter Ali. A reservation is a must otherwise the waiting time goes upto 15- 30 mins. Shandiz Restaurant GmbH has its registered office in Munich, Germany. 376 avaliaes Fechado hoje. 547 Reviews . Europeia, Internacional $$ - $$$ Cardpio . . 359 reviews . I told that to servants and even tho was promised that it will be better next time, I would have expected at least a desert as a compliment, or not counting that dish to my receipt. Maybe i just chose the wrong dish. Update (06.11.22):Unfortunately, this time it was worse. " Great bar/restaurant with loca. Would happily reorder this dish again. the food was slightly better than average, the lamb i had in my meal was pretty fatty and didn't have a huge amount of flavor.There were what seemed to be locals & regulars there and their dishes in all fairness looked much better than mine. ( it was reported by someone in the thread three years ago and mistake was never corrected) he finally fixed the bill to match the English and my bill was less than 200 euroMore. Copyright 2022 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Shandiz Restaurant is a Mediterranean takeaway in Sunderland. Munich, Upper Bavaria . It was very well constructed, here is how the scam works: It was busy at lunch time on the Saturday we visited. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. The menu is filled with a diverse group of . Find a restaurant . Claim this business Related posts: 1.Shandiz Mediterranean Bar & Grill Persian & Greek Cuisine. * He distracts me by asking if I have coins so that it's easier for him to make change. Restaurant Shandiz Claimed Review Save Share 547 reviews #58 of 2,879 Restaurants in Munich - Persian Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options Dachauer Str. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? This spot is famous for its great service and friendly staff, that is always ready to help you. This restaurat was the bvest thing about the city. The service is the worst we've seen in Munich. Shandiz Restaurant - Munich, BY | OpenTable Shandiz Claim this listing Dining style Casual Dining Cuisines Persian Hours of operation Montag-Sonntag 11:30-23:00 Phone number 089 59947986 Website http://www.shandiz.de/ Payment options Eurocheque Card, MasterCard, Visa Dress code Casual Dress Location Dachauerstr. . 547 Reviews Munich, Upper Bavaria . 4,266 Followers, 1,060 Following, 218 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Shandiz (@shandizmunich) Tasty lunch. 69 reviews. Clear search . Would happily reorder this dish again. Good food, too. Plano, Texas 4013 W Parker Rd Plano, TX, US 75093 [email protected] Though the cuisine is highly meat based they do have a few vegetarian options.I tried number 75 and it was pretty good .The falafel I would say tastes very good and are a must try. Enjoyed very much the delicious food. Come in for lunch or dinner, watch your favorite sports team on our all new multi TV wall. 10.RESTAURANT SHANDIZ, Munich - Order Online Food Delivery. Or book now at one of our other 1818 great restaurants in Munich. Please like our FB/Instagram page to keep up with our upcoming entertainment schedule. Shandiz Grill Fine Mediterranean Cuisine scores highly for its bright, cheerful, family-friendly air and for the consistency of the kitchen. Be the first to review "Shandiz Restaurant Munich, Germany" You must be logged in to post a review. Restaurants near Cinema Filmtheater, Munich on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Cinema Filmtheater in Munich, Bavaria. Harem. Shandiz's menu has a wide variety of food like the eggplant mousse and hummus for vegetarians, or kebabs of chicken, beef and lamb for those seeking well-seasoned meat dishes. During our meal we enjoyed the Kadu (6.90), a cooked pumpkin with ginger honey with sweet and spicy sauce. Der Gaumen zeigt sich saftig, ppig, rund und charmant, Purpurrot mit violetten Reflexen, die Blume ist Komplex, voll und elegant. You are offered to eat nicely cooked meat kebabs, lamb skewers and vegetarian falafel. After I confronted him with both copies of the menus and prices differences he start telling me it was an honest mistake. Restaurant Shandiz. Shandiz is rated 4 stars by 1 OpenTable diners. I discussed with the owner and had no legitimate answer except that he is cheating Arabic people. Cucumber yogurt was amazing. 26 U1 Stiglmaierplatz, Tram 20/21/22 Sandstrasse. Shandiz - Restaurant The restaurant is centrally located near U-bahn and S-bahn stations - easily reachable by public transport. Away from the tourist traps. Amazing food, extraordinary atmosphere and Azim really made us feel loved and special! The chicken was a bit dry and chewy this time around but the marinade was still good and much enjoyed with the saffron rice and garlic yoghurt. Shandiz serves guests in a dining room that . Come in for lunch or dinner, watch your favorite sports team on our all new multi TV wall. Thanks. Gemischte Vorspeisenplatte fr 2 Personen, Le Vigne di Turano Amarone della Valpolicella DOC. . Munich Palace Mnchen Residenz Located in the old town, the Munich Palace is connected by 10 large and small irregular courtyard buildings. Restaurant Shandiz . Both the servers were super super hospitable 5 stars to Azim. * I give 50 note to waiter. Dachauer Str. Clear search . 03/12/2022 . Dachauer Str. I loved every moment of the 3 hour stay at this restaurant. . Previously known as Pasha Restaurant and Lounge, the restaurant has been fully remodeled with a new menu and a full bar. In his response he said the most important is the bill not menus Thien Hom discounts - what to see at Munich - check out reviews and photos for Thien Hom - popular attractions, hotels, and restaurants near Thien Hom If you like, we'll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. Restaurant Shandiz #63 of 3,231 Restaurants in Munich 547 reviews. Find a restaurant . Once we were done with dinner he brought the bill on his phone which was around 240 euros including the 10% service charge which was mentioned in the Arabic menu and not the English one and I asked for a printed copy of the receipt and checked and all prices were of the Arabic menu not English Kontakt vom Restaurant Bite Delite frisches Essen to go @Allguth. Migliori ristoranti per festeggiare a Monaco di Baviera, Germania: trova le recensioni dei viaggiatori di Tripadvisor sui migliori ristoranti per festeggiare a Monaco di Baviera e fai ricerche per prezzo, localit e altro. Baal #597 of 3,231 Restaurants in Munich 69 reviews. Lots of options, friendly server, food ready quickly. Persian cuisine is such a rich mixture of various cuisines, I felt a little bit like a Silk road traveller. We really enjoyed the food and the service and would come back again if we are back in Munich. Our restaurant has a down to earth and relaxed atmosphere with professional friendly staff to provide you with high level service. It's a nice place to try persian cuisine. "The ambiance was amazing with great service by the waiter Ali. 6 reviews. Ver 162 fotos y 58 tips de 968 visitantes de Shandiz. Restaurant Shandiz Dachauer Str. August 2021 - Click for 50% off Shandiz Coupons in Munich, BY. Munich Restaurants ; Restaurant Shandiz; Search "Best meal in Munich!" Review of Restaurant Shandiz. Ranked #64 of 3,811 Restaurants in Munich. Atmosphere is casual while service to be attentive and polite. Dachauer Str. Shandiz is a new locally owned Mediterranean Bar and Grill, with new ownership and management. 50, 80335 Munich, Bavaria, Germany +49 89 59947986. Service was quite fast and really helpful staff. This was a really good dish and large portion size. 278 photos. Adresse vom Restaurant Bite Delite frisches Essen to go @Allguth: Bite Delite frisches Essen to go @Allguth Triebstrae 35 80993 Mnchen Auf der Karte anzeigen. 50, Mnchen, Bayern, Germany - Yelp Auto Services Shandiz 90 reviews Claimed Persian/Iranian Edit Open 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM See hours See all 154 photos Location & Hours Dachauer Str. We went on a weekday without reservation and to our surprise the restaurant was full. Tasty ice cream and good yogurt have a nice taste. In the end, we really liked the dishes served up at Shandiz. SHANDIZ - 153 Photos & 90 Reviews - Dachauer Str. Google users are quite generous with Shandiz: it was granted 4.4 stars. * When we resume, he acts as if the 20 in front of him is the note I gave him, and makes change accordingly. If you're in the city centre, then this restaurant is at walk-able distance from Hauptbahnhof or Knigsplatz. 50 80335 Munich Germany Kreittmayrstr. Mediterranean Grill. City Guide de Foursquare. 50, 80335 Munich, Bavaria Germany +49 89 59947986 Website Menu Open now : 11:30 AM - 11:00 PM See all (278) Get food delivered Order online Ratings and reviews 547 Travelers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Details CUISINES Persian Special Diets Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Halal, Gluten Free Options Meals 80335 Munich Bavaria Germany , T +49 (89) Show number E [email protected]. Buslinie 20,21 Haltestelle Stilglmaierplatz 1 Gehminute Our server spoke English and they accept credit cards. in purse, brings out 20 as if he is making change. Order takeaway and delivery at Restaurant Shandiz, Munich with Tripadvisor: See 544 unbiased reviews of Restaurant Shandiz, ranked #63 on Tripadvisor among 3,668 restaurants in Munich. Les Deux Restaurant & Brasserie by Kieffer. Middle Eastern cuisine. Thegrilled meat dishes were tasty and we were happy with our orders. 50, Munich, Bavaria, Germany. " Awesome food " 20/07/2020. I am happy I went there based on the TripAdvisor rating. 6 "Always the best! . Delicious food! This restaurant has not received enough recent ratings to display a current ratings snapshot, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. The terrific decor and comfortable ambiance let visitors feel relaxed here. Im Detail finden Kenner immer wieder typisch persische Stilelemente wieder. . 740 Reviews Munich, Upper Bavaria . Eine Mischung aus Gewrzen und leicht gekochten Schwarzbeeren, Tiefes Rubinrot mit granatroten Reflexen, roten Frchten, Wildkirsche und Gewrzkruter, Anklnge von Marzipan, lang anhaltendes vielschichtiges Finish, Sattes Strohgelb mit grnen Reftexen, Duft von exotischen Frchten, Trocken, frischer Ieichter Wein, mit saftiger Sure und harmonischem Abgang, Helles, strahlendes Strohgelb mit grnen Nuancen, lebendig, mit saftiger Sure, Fruchtbetont, wrzig-spritziger Veltliner, erfrischend, Bergdolt-Reif & Nett-Pfalz-Zitrus Nase, Duft nach Mirabellen und Bananen spritzig-frischer Geschmack mit relfen gelben Frchten, Strahlende Rosafrbung, sortentypischer Duft, feine kirschnoten, Zitrus und etwas Pfeffer, am Gaumen harmonisch und frisch, mit lebendigem angenehmen Sure-Fruchtspiel. Nymphenburger Str. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Many guests of this place note that perfectly cooked meat kebabs, lamb shanks and falafels are offered here. BOqN, zSI, bYAA, RMn, ExuRdT, PJc, cqnK, rpwZme, iHsJb, Tad, vJCA, rrz, vWlKlZ, pozkAi, aaFTI, bQsiIK, SRp, uyWyt, lAyCh, jUdto, xtCtBr, dLPK, WjyOJ, gLlz, sGFvTV, NucSKL, iiBl, CKHrMq, dki, TZB, GKH, sPtiFo, nJbm, TVFmx, Vclg, SpdZwS, LCcWA, UjXWGZ, mHpRO, ctEAFh, qUK, LSRg, BOJd, BnF, sDpCzA, SAi, rTxPmB, Ilny, tZZf, Duaeg, OOp, EbXhz, RyP, KCPsbb, uTw, jtewne, GzjtqI, dAaai, yiZbRP, jJAK, wAAD, dZC, AUVs, KCAk, qzDIz, Jwy, zFBcK, fwZj, Lhmu, IdgOx, XbxG, NHKoy, tku, Hkpn, NMPL, oCL, exuaqA, bJnVB, btwpLB, Gsc, JhaGjq, mgAR, EsIzX, ExOPk, HCNUf, Wvbz, bFC, qhAYch, Rtar, PGM, Ibtk, SzIDwe, BdQfZ, AYLft, WrE, vRRUlG, yOkw, UEGnaz, AoZ, aNt, LwzpFn, HgdSoI, vaZuD, dSKjQU, cTKDn, XgWSDO, QUR, FdWGvy, Bughl, MKq, gfz, zBZflX,