Yellow wonderer (YW1*): screen 1, wears yellow turban and robe. [bark] Seeing you again fills me with vigor! Your spelunking uncle is always dredging up new collectibles, but this one! GROSS! So after much thought I've decided to turn the reins over to him. Well holding back now won't help any. Ab* Drop it off at the old BOAT HOUSE and we'll hook you up with a way into that labyrinth. He stored his Magic Seal in the final chamber for any victor to claim. They're going to get ugly all right! . RT*h: The SQUID BARON lives somewhere in this forest. Ab* Look who's back! [Mimic is in workshop on an elevated stage and there is a crowd. NO 18+ CONTENT. Discuss the newest game with fellow fans live! They will say the same things till the end of the game.]. Start with him. I'll protect this place with everything I've got! [squid baron]SB*c The secret entrance to RISKY'S LAIR is to the EAST, beneath the sea! Knock 'em dead! When Shantae returns Wobble Bell to her, she cooks Shantae a Tasty Meal that can be used to get into Squid Baron's Labyrinth. Sk* You owe me one. , YW2g* Don't leave town without buying magic form the SHOP! Though a bit of a sleazy jerk, he is not overtly evil. Don't stop until she's a stain on the floor! You must be the genie, looking for the MAGIC SEALS, yes? Now get going, I'm a busy man! AB*It's your town's NEW NAME! GameBot 2000 - Tail Power (Super Mario X BNA Comic Dub), GameBot 2000 - GameBot & Mayako Original Audio Story: Voices, GameBot 2000 - Sonic Adventure 2 Battle Video Dub - Sonic meets Shadow (2020 Redo), yumes studio - An Ode to Salmon Run (Splatoon 2 Comic Dub), GameBot 2000 - Why Sonic looks ugly in his own movie (Comic Dub), yume's studio - Agent 8 Meets Sheldon! #ShantaeRiskysRevenge Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Final Boss + Ending 591 views Oct 19, 2020 Final Boss and Ending for Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut. S*m: No way! L], Door* What is that heavenly smell? [Magic Fountain makes a SHantae-like form appear], Fountain* I sense a restless energy deep inside you. I remember you. Shantae is angry.]. But I fear that making a tidy profit on the town moments before it's obliterated is the only solution. Either way she knows I'm coming. SB*c My babies are probably hiding in the undersea caverns close by. RT*h: Not ringing any bells. In. S*g: Gasp! Posted by 5 years ago. Just flash 'em your PASSPORT. , BcJC2p* The mermaids out by the cliffs are so mean! It's about time you got here! If you make an important discovery, be sure to hit a SAVE ROOM afterwards! Press J to jump to the feed. Barracuda Joe welcomes here by a cardboard box.]. Yellow clothed little girl (YcLg*): little girl on platform between item shop and bath house. She says that it's a candy for dogs, made in honor of Wobble Bell. , [Shantae beats her record, the dialouge is identical whether you pick up the magic jam or just money], BJ* Looks like we have a winner! What about her brains! Did you know the Shantae Wiki has a Discord server? [The ceiling explodes and leaves behind a hole. Gave the EGG!]. People will come for miles to try my recipes, I'll be famous and the world will become reliant on my food. HB* Information that valuable is not given away for free! Discuss the newest game with fellow fans live! Red clothed Guard right: more right than red guard. She has named the recipe "Caramel Le Poopah" in honor of her dog, Wobble Bell. Well, you remembered Poe's egg anyway, so at least he'll shut his gab. Perhaps that part of you doesn't come from your MOTHER. , Who's out there? What do I owe ya? And I promise that from now on I won't be too proud to take help from others. But I won't do it alone anymore. Frequently bought together This item: Shantae Risky's Revenge - Nintendo Switch $7127 Shantae - Nintendo Switch $5487 Shantae and The Seven Sirens $7265 Total price: $198.79 Add all three to Cart But as long as we stick together Evil doesn't stand a chance! The Chef Girl lives at the far edge of Tangled Forest with her dog Wobble Bell. Ka-blammo! Miss Genie, I'm ashamed of myself for behaving so badly. Gotta keep your eye on the prize! Your curiosity can really pay off., Sk*: Wrench spotted a tent while flying over the desert. Uh, that isS*g It's okay, Uncle! , Yw2g* POLYP BAY is dangerous! Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! , Roam after Break the blocks to the west of you and crawl when you need to. S*m: Artifact collectors Risky thinks one of them has a MAGIC SEAL! Wobble Bell is found by talking to Rottytops, located in the Tangled Forest; Shantae returns him to the Chef Girl for a reward of a Tasty Meal . , FL* I'm famous for my Magic Jam! And its DARK POWER will be mine! It's the best way. There ain't no way you're brakin' in there without our help. SB*c Whatever! According to this, the Squid Baron lives here in the forest. , Sk*: When you're not sure what to do next, come talk to me, Bolo or Uncle Mimic! Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut brings hair-whipping, belly-dancing to your PC! [Shantae Yay! The lunch courier? S*m: Put it back where you found it! hide. R*p The MAGIC LAMP is back in action and ready to rock!! M* As usual, we'll kick off the festives by cracking open a fossilized treasure and offer the contents up for auction! 251K subscribers Shantae Risky's Revenge (PC, Steam) All Bosses. Who are they? [Risky's ship enters from the right with Risky on it, lying stomach-first on the railing.]. Look. InRisky's Revenge, she dreams of travelling the world as a great chef with Wobble Bell, but loses hope in this dream when Wobble Bell goes missing. Me and my babies are ready to tussle! Please honor my request as a final act of service. Speaking of which, do you have my EGG? Her true feelings for Shantae are revealed through her former identity when Shantae visits the village of lost souls in. R*p Heave ho men!! [Rotty collapses on her knees, her face down, crying]. You guys doomed humanity for a bag of coffee?! (but not [Rottytop's Wagon] AB* Sure, you can't miss it. , [Polyp Bay, Shantae finds the Mayor resting on his chair], My* Oh, the genie. YOu can find all three of us here in Scuttle Town. Shantae and the Seven Sirens is now out! Gamebot 2000's Previously Completed Works. C'mere boy! * We get you in. Below deck! Then Wobble Bell and I will meet at random and it will be awkward. Today's the RELIC HUNTER EXPO! 3. Sky, Bolo, Mimic and the Squid Baron is there. Just a full fandub of every cutscene of Shantae: Risky's Revenge!I'll be doing Bolo, Uncle Mimic, Squid Barron, Barracuda Joe, Mayor Scuttlebutt, and Abner. He's half wren and half finch you know! [Risky jumps away. It's the perfect orbital defense weapon! I'm going to have a talk with the Ammo Baron and get out town back to normal lickety split! I'm a gamer, a content creator, and an artist with autism spectrum. [dog barks] You're back! Winner of IGN's Game of the Year and Metacritic's highest rated game of 2010, this enhanced classic features thousands of frames of animation and huge multi-sprite bosses. , Fl* I ate a monkey once. Now that I've got all three MAGIC SEALS, I half expected Risky Boots to make a grab for them. , [Shante goes to the Battle Tower. Shantae: Risky's Revenge is the second game in the Shantae series. Oh, and I like mine with a little ROTTEN EGG mixed in. S*g: What's this? Shantae Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. It will be difficult. If only I knew where he went! I'd suggest starting with a PIKE BALL! ]. S*g What's going on? It was speculated that it was a result of Shantae deciding to hair whip her for one hundred gems in the second game, but Matt Bozon has stated in an interview that Wobble Bell is not actually dead, only lost in the Village of Lost Souls.[1]. But don't worry! Life will never be the same, but at least Scuttle Town will be provided for. Is not noted if the dialog's sentence extends into the next box. Notably, Wobble Bell does not reappear if Shantae leaves the house and comes back inside. What is it about this lamp that's got you so worked up? SB*c With that thing you can fire bubbles in MERMAID FORM. With this, I can turn a genie into a weapon of TOTAL DESTRUCTION! - Yes [no extra dialouge, just the joint event], + [Shantae hands over the seals regardless what the player chooses]. Why not train that bod at my private BATTLE TOWER? Sk* You're not going to like this. Fussy old explorers always find the weirdest stuff from the old world I always pre-register! S*c Whatever, here's your lousy drink. Camera pans upwards to the sun, then fades to black. Risky must know more than you think! OK, climb aboard! Once captured, the genie must grant EVERY WISH her master desires, no matter how evil! , RcGL* I wonder if the change of ownership of the town will affect my job. You would destroy your superior half in exchange for this town full of simpletons? 1. In the background there is a gate with yellow swirling energy in it and the lamp.]. It's citizens only! And that's my final word on the matter! I mean, you have the options not to do it Risky's Revenge. Clock starts once you pass through that door. YAWN! We used to carry all kinds of treats from lands beyond. Maybe you should check it out. This forest has a lot of nooks and crannies. Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut still holds up reasonably well, offering up a mid-length Metroidvania experience with plenty of charming dialogue, secrets to uncover . There's still time to stop you! What's left is I'm HUMAN! Ever since I ran Risky Boots out of town, every monster in Sequin Land wants to battle. R*p: Yoo hoo! Wasn't sure you'd keep your end of the deal. Let's go. Shantae: Risky's Revenge . She later opens a restaurant in Scuttle Town. , YcLg* We are now a military town? S*g: But Uncle! Screens: 1. S*m: If I've lost her, I'll never live it down! Battle Tower rules are simple. But now his offer is the only hope for our people. Surprisingly enough she seems unfazed should Shantae decide to hair-whip Wobble Bell. S*g No, please read it. That would put him near the old Boat house! If you find him, please tell him I miss him! It's a straight shot right through the field and forest. Click Clack, wait for it Ka-Boosh! [missing, couldn't bother], [Shantae finds the Hypno Baron, walking in from left and the Baron being in the middle]. You are a hero! I seem to have err, brought the wrong item. Is she here to dance at my victory party? Why do they behave so? Eventually SPOTT lies flat amd sto with his eyes closed.]. Where do I start? Most of the clothes were much too roomy, though Shantae's life-long friend and ally, Sky is a war bird trainer whose profitable egg hunts often span the known reaches of Sequin Land. Trade it for something valuable! Stand back and watch me sizzle! My mom protests. R*p Now, give me those THREE MAGIC SEALS, and I promise that your uncle can go free. This is bad. I could always WALK, but then I'd have to hold down my ATTACK BUTTON all the time. R*p Fine, we'll do this the hard way. You're late! Boosh-wahh! , BcJC2P* JUGS are always filled with goodies, and come in all shapes and sizes! And afterwards, we must never speak of this again. Copyright 2022 Casting Call Club. What do you guys think? Oops! Look, no need to get worked up. It's dangerous out there. Blast it all! It could have gone differently you know. Jump off'a one to launch forward or back. And that will be it. , [Mayor's retreat: has cacklers and druids now], [wagon, before talking to Sky and Bolo at the lighthouse], Rt*h Hey, you made the coffee for my bros? I'll bury my feelings until one day I crack. , GvFF* All these boats comin' in. Sk* Oh bother. Maybe you should have just handed over those SEALS in the beginning and saved your friends from such grief! , BcJC2P* Make sure you have the three basic magic types. BJ* Don't say "kiss" to me unless you actually givin' me a kiss. Prepare for a powder keg of high octane, hair-whipping, belly dancing, monster slaying action! Poe is Rottytops and Abner Cadaver's brother. Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut is a powder keg of high octane, hair-whipping, hip shaking action, now available on Steam! He appears to be a shape-shifting skeleton (possibly a Cackler) wizard who can take the form of anyone he wants, and during the boss fight takes the form of Uncle Mimic. Her eyes are wide and her sprite still]. If you don't have my tasty meal, get lost! WS* Greetings stranger! Get going! I hear they reflect the face of those who find them. Discover magical attacks, brew zombie coffee, save golden babies, and shake Shantae's hips to . Pack up your things and clear out. [Bolo leaves and player can go right to enter town]. R*p Hah! Is this a joke? He went looking for you in the PUMPKING FIELDS. BJ* Looks like we've got a winner! My*: Phooey with half genies! , Soldier2* [back to the screen] I'm watching out for evil. , PcLg* Ohmigosh! I accept projects that dont require me to cuss, because I run a family friendly social media account, and I dont like swearing in public. Monsters surround Shantae while she is at the lighthouse]. You still owe me a brain, you know. I'd like to help you out, but until my WARP BROTHERS wake up, I can't do squat! R*p If you still want to know the SECRET of the lamp, I'll show you! HB* But your uncle. They'll take you straight to the TOWN GATE. [Ship jumps out from the water. S*g: Whew! New mayor, new name! My*: I do! S*g: I was there! But it won't do you any good. Winner of IGN's Game of the Year and Metacritic's highest-rated game of 2010, this enhanced classic features thousands of frames of animation and huge multi-sprite bosses. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. They're scatterd along the path outside town. Music plays, fade to white. Depending on the adventure and circumstance, she also has worn many different outfits. He probably felt that I took him for granted and left me to find some other chef to inspire! Rat-a-tat!! S*m I hear you but I seriously have to do a COFFEE RUN? S*m: Yeah, well about that All my friends live in Scuttle Town, and we're pretty happy with things the way they are. Go see the AMMO BARON. I'd suggest the STORM PUFF! Sure I'll cook, at first out of habit. R*w: My! Scene returns to previous area where SPOTT was, Risky Jumps in from above to Shante's right.]. I'm on my way. Zombies use them to communicate across long distances via web vibration. No need for alarm! Lying down on the job while that pirate runs pell-mell all over my town? Channel your passions and allow the magic to TAKE SHAPE! Great Snap! My MAGIC SEAL is staying right here! S*g Hmm. She dreams of travelling the world as a great chef with Wobble Bell, but loses hope in this dream when Wobble Bell goes missing. The chick with the brain? Sky is a sort of desert rat, always nesting in out of the way places at length. Well, this takes the cake doesn't it? You look like a spry young thing. S*c It's just a worthless lamp! But since these pirates showed up, our shipments have stopped completely. If only I could do something about it! Squid Baron's Labyrinth is the first dungeon of Shantae: Risky's Revenge, and is the location of the first Magic Seal. Shantae and the Seven Sirens is now out! [before Shantae visited Save guy]. Even if the DARK POWER was somehow restored, few remember how to use it. Rotty is obsessed with Shantae and the challenge of corrupting her pure nature. I suppose you're sitll angry with me. My* Absolutely! M*: We must find all three MAGIC SEALS before Risky Boots does. You got something for the Ammo Baron or not? , GhBcLL* A powerful artifacts exists which allows a monkey to dash over LARGE PITS like a speeding bullet. You have no idea the trouble that's in store! Wobble Bell is found by talking to Rottytops, located in the Tangled Forest; Shantae returns him to the Chef Girl for a reward of a Tasty Meal. ], M*: and grasping the white crystal firmly in hand, I ducked for several seconds at what appeared to be a common cliff face until blah blah blah, [Shantae enters the room. The RELIC HUNTER EXP is today? RT*h: Awww, he's my CHIT CHAT SPIDER! M* NO!! In front of him is what looks like a rock. This is no good, the COFFEE MACHINE is all busted up! Did you check it out? The Ammo Baron doesn't need another girlfriend! Just remember to hold on tight! Ab* You ain't gotta do it. ], Sk* Hey Shantae! Folks call'em JUMP PADS! I got the feelin' things are about to get MESSY. S*c I'll deal with Risky! BJ* What's that? S*g: Ohmigosh, Sky's EGG! It's the most powerful weapon to start with, even if it is tricky to use. That is what your uncle has been hiding from you! Though the Ammo Baron claims he doesn't need another girlfriend, he later makes a pass at Shantae. Hoist my booty through the roof! S*m Oh boy it's a blob. But no matter. His oceanside fortress is impenetrable. One of you catch her before she reaches the dock! So do it. ], M* Have you been to the Forest Cave? Open wide! S*g: No sign of Risky Boots, OR her pirate ship! Poe follows. I'll return this puppy myself. S*c Risky! I see you managed to beat me to the first MAGIC SEAL! She really shook things up, and now my kids have run off! But I'm not allowed to say such things. Guide Half-Genie Shantae through burning . , PcLG* Is Risky Boots really going to destroy our town? S*g: Barons of Sequin Land? Do you think you're up to the challenge? 3 comments. Want some help with that? , BcJC1* Have you heard of the AMMO BARON? , BhPcLl1* The MEGA SPIKE BALL has three balls with blades on them. You've been paid, now shove off! Credits roll. , RvFf* When I was a little boy with a full beard, I dream one day I was going to be a fisherman, and now I am. Very, very dangerous. S*g Thank you Sky! Surprisingly enough she seems unfazed should Shantae decide to hair-whip Wobble Bell. S*g You can't tell where the foam ends and the scrambled eggs begin! You are a hottie boom-ba-lottie! You've learned a thing or two since our last duel. Take her down hard! Sk* Risky Boots says she took your uncle, and will trade his life for the three MAGIC SEALS you've got. His shape-shifting is probably just hypnosis, if his name is anything to go by. After 140 damage he also gains a speed boost. We've got other stuff up there too, like actual cash prizes. After Shantae defeats 30 Tinkerbats and acquires the Health Permit, the Chef Girl gives Shantae Salted Caramel, while explaining to Shantae that she was able to find the recipe of it while studying arts abroad. , Import room lady* Welcome to the IMPORT ROOM! Sk*: Total disaster! The bird. (?) Ho ho ho! , Soldier3* [holding down his hood] Whew! Screen* I can help! Visit the Store Page. Sk*: Pssst! You three! Let's both be reasonable! Hmm? So now that you're my gal. Is that true? Alternate ending pictures. So what's with the picket signs? About Shantae: Risky's Revenge. Uncle Mimic needs me! SB*c You're the delivery boy? And now, they are making wondrous dishes together and traveling the world. Is it dangerous? BJ* Sorry kid. Somethin' worth somethin'. Tell 'em the AMMO BARON sent ya! , Soldier1* [drawing in the dirt] We'll attack from here. In Risky's Revenge, he goes missing when he is taken by Rottytops, causing her to lose her cooking ability. Oh! Shantae's sprite is angry]. Why don't you have over both MAGIC SEALS now, and save you and your deal UNCLE from any further unpleasantness? It spreads like a dream and tastes like a blot of heaven! She finds the second Magic Fountain]. All I need now is a BOLT OF ENERGY! Do you know what she's talking about? The Chef Girl lives at the far edge of Tangled Forest with her dog Wobble Bell. After that is dialouge. , RcJC* Don't leave town without buying magic from this shop! The land will grow cold and life as we know it will cease. Shot down! RT*a: Yeah. You've got COFFEE BEANS and a COFFEE MACHINE!? I'm fit to burst!! She was spotted in Scuttle Town today. Most popular community and official content for the past week. I need your help. And afterwards, we must never speak of this again. My magical half is gone! The ELEPHANT DANCE will allow you to smash away obstacles! Even apart, their friendship is a strong one, and Sky's opinions hold equal value to Uncle Mimic's in Shantae's mind. The Chef Girl has an overactive imagination, as evidenced by the grandiose rant she shares if you refuse to give back Wobble Bell. S*g Yeah. Hey. We'll track you best scores and all that really make it worth your while. After stopping back in at Scuttle Town to put her hard-looted dollaridoos to work, Shantae returns to the Tangle Forest, hoping to return the adorable puppy . Although he doesn't show up proper in Half-Genie Hero, once the player helps the Chef, she'll give Shantae a Salted Caramel. Tinkerbats* Shantae Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Ab* Like, we know your next stop is HYPNO BARON. HB* Cackle Cackle! Will you take the job? Come on boy, let's do your thing! Risky is an unchallenged and self-appointed 'Queen of the Seven Seas', and will caution and toll anyone who thinks otherwise. Sort text into seperate sections (transion cutscenes, shopkeeper, town dialog, etc. She has two nasty brothers (Abner Cadaver and Poe) that seem capable of bringing out the worst in her whenever they're all together. ). $9.99. , YcLb* Have you seen the old coot in this town? You'll. Well genie girl, a deal's a deal. Play one of the most critically acclaimed handheld series of all time, now with brand new features! Yes, she will indeedy do! [Workshop. SB*c Ok then. , [note: Mimic is at the Lighthouse. A professional belly dancer, her outfit usually consists of sheer harem pants and golden jewelry. Leftmost person on screen 1. I hope someone finds them and puts them to good use. The potential for evil is too great. Just thinking about it gives me goose bumps all over my body! Is that a shiny new health permit? , PcGR* Sometimes I fall asleep when no one is looking. Once done, she is kneeling on the ground as if injured.]. If you've got something to say, say it! My warbird hatchlings literally flew the coop. That's why I'd like you to return as Scuttle Town's guardian. Gameplay specific dialogue like fountain messages, shopkeeper, save guy's dialog, etc. Seriously, you should see our network. Want to go with? Heyo, what's up, guys! S*g Gasp! Stick the PLASTIC EXPLOSIVE here? R*w I'm afraid my patience for you is starting to wear thin. There's all kinds of fun things to wear. Didn't you explode in a huge Stage Clear sequence? * Says, if any letter right next to it then it indicates a certain portrait. RT*a: The Squid Baron, the Ammo Baron, and the Hypno Baron. Where's Uncle Mimic? Even among zombies, Rottytops and her brothers are considered bad news, but Rottytops genuinely cares for Shantae. Once you run out of hearts, it's GAME OVER for you! The screen shakes as he locks a gate. Shantae gets LATTE.]. He is keeping secrets from you! 29.8m members in the gaming community. Don't bother with the puppy dog eyes. That's how Barracuda Joe got in. It has been said that she went on to be a famous traveling chef during the events of The Pirate's Curse, likely explaining her absence in that game. AB* Hold up, girly girl. S*g Ok, you've got yourself a deal. The last laugh will be mine! Rt*h: Yo! What he DOES need is that rundown rat's hole SCUTTLE TOWN! Genie girl! It may be impossible to advance without them. Guide "half-genie" Shantae through haunted wastes, burning deserts, enchanted forests, and cavernous labyrinths. S*g It's not your fault Uncle. YcLb* My mom dressed as the pirate lady for dad. It is the Lighthouse again but with Mimic there, doting on Shantae.]. Thanks Rotty! What kind of moron doesn't know EAST from WEST? , Rt* Just west of here is a mysterious cave with a locked door inside. Incredible art, well developed and puzzled filled dungeons, and an emphasis on unlocking new items and abilities in order to progress. Kick her butt! Purple clothed Guard right: right of the gate. ], C*: Voila! S*g It's time for a showdown! Not anymore. Sk* If Risky's hideout is under water, my birds can't do squat for you. Your Mother I've let her, and everyone else down all because of my foolishness. The Chef Girl is found high above the Burning Town and asks Shantae to clear 30 Tinkerbats in her newly opened restaurant on Main Street so that she may renew her Health Permit. I don't get to see many of your kind in the middle of the desert like this. I thought the AMMO BARON only kept valuable treasures up there! I'll give up cooking and the world will have nothing to eat, and every living thing will starve and die out. Have you ever heard of a MAGIC SEAL? Left side. S*m What do you know about that? In Risky's Revenge, she dreams of travelling the world as a great chef with Wobble Bell, but loses hope in this dream when Wobble Bell goes missing. Po* It smells wonderful! "Shantae: Risky's Revenge" is a platform video game developed by WayForward Technologies for Nintendo DSi in 2010, and later in. Life as a HALF GENIE is hard work! Red clothed jug carrier (RcJC*): right next to item shop entrance. Sky keeps a war bird named Wrench, and she is rarely seen without him. Beat the clock, and you win. It's dangerous out there. For now on, don't be afraid to ask for help! The nefarious female pirate is Shantae's nemesis and is known throughout Sequin Land for her love of wealth, power, and all shiny things. YW1* All this excitement is making me sleepy. It's clear that you love this town and will defend it to the end. [Nega-Shantae appears between the two]. I mean No, it's not important! It's like, world-wide! YW2P* No one around here could possibly smash a GOLEM. My dream has always been to become a master chef, traveling the world with my pup WOBBLE BELL. I know! Entry fee's 20 GEMS. Put it back before there's trouble! Now be a good girl and hand it over! All dialog that are spoken as part of the game mechanics and do not primarily serve the story but gameplay, such as the shopkeepers. And be sure to hit a SAVE ROOM, first stop on the left. GvFF* Who changed the Dock Manifest to say AMMO TOWN? , RvFF* Can someone get this GOLEM outta my way? , Sc*PcLg: Did you visit the old man? , [Shantae is the labiryth, finds a door with a skull above it], S*g Hmm There's something different about this door. The oldest. As a team! S*g Thanks barracuda Joe! Afterwards the screen fades to white and Shantae is at the entrance. And put your backs into it! Sk* Take a look. Did you know the Shantae Wiki has a Discord server. Treat other users with respect. They divided its power into THREE MAGIC SEALS, and hid them away forever. I guess. M*: Mayor Scuttlebutt! S*m: You can at least tell me why Risky would steal it. It's your sworn duty to protect this town against the criminal element! Simply hold the DANCE BUTTON, and then release it during your second BELLY DANCE MOVE to transform! We're all family now! He really needs an office. I really hope this town can accept me for me. She swims trough it in mermaid form and then goes trough a dark tunner. At first, the Hypno Baron will teleport 3 times. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxU_WBBsfVU, http://shantae.wikia.com/wiki/Risky_Boots. , YW1* I got kicked out of my old town and traveled here to start a new life. Wrench! One tall coffee, extra room for stank. Everything you need to know about Shantae: Risky's Revenge. BJ* Ok, yer doing it again. The GENIES banished its magic long ago. Risky Boots didn't take your old friend. Fat lady (FL*): right to the jump plate, she wears a red dross with a blue coat(?) You see, I summoned him here to option his merchandising rights! S*g: I'm looking for a MAGIC SEAL and I hear you have it. If you need to go to another area. Something smells like wet animal. , YcLb* Oh boy! He will stay there until Shantae completes the first dungeon. Green-vested fat fisherman (GvFF*): screen 1, to the left of workshop. [Risky raises both hands up with the Lamp in it]. [slow fade out. , Rt*h Hey, you made the coffee for my bros? M*: Shantae wake up! You guys were dragged into this because I was too weak to do my job. That or do a saucy dance. Throughout the series, Shantae has had the ability to transform into many different things. [SPOTT walks in from the right.]. Guide "half-genie" Shantae through haunted wastes, burning deserts, enchanted forests . This page is currently under construction. , M* Sky's warbird WRENCH, is pretty handy when it comes to making REPAIRS. The Ammo Baron!! [white flash, there are walls now to the left and right, putting the player in an arena with Nega-Shantae], [Shantae eventually destroy Nega-Shantae. Take that, you monsters! Yellow wanderer 2 ground (Yw2g*): yellow wanderer left to import/bathhouse entrance. Ab* Dead serious. It's not a problem! [shantae finds the third fountain], Fountain* Who approaches my MAGIC FOUNTAIN? If only there was some way to swim down there and get it. Perhaps it's not GENIE MAGIC as I once suspected. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. I wish there was some way to just knock them aside! That's so sweet! M*: Sigh. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut brings hair-whipping, belly-dancing to your PC! S*g: I'll start my search with the SQUID BARON! , BhPcRL* I started dancing from a young age and never stopped. When the Hypno Baron has taken 159 damage he loses his Uncle Mimic appearance and only the skull of the Hypno Baron remains which can't hurt Shantae and only has 1 health. The Chef Girl has an overactive imagination, as evidenced by the grandiose rant she shares if you refuse to give back Wobble Bell. Let's see how you handle my brand new Steam Powered Oceanic Tinker Tub! R*w You fool! Oh Wobble Bell, please come back! S*g: Ehhh heh heh I'm sure that's normal! Wow, she handles beautifully! Conclusion. The outcome would have been the same! Ab* It ain't worth fightin' over. I like my hat.. I'm very sorry, but today's orders are all backed up! [Shantae stands up, frozen in alarm. There's an undersea cave where you can hide if any boys show up. First thing tomorrow we'll start training again. In a few moments, the LAMP will be restored to full strength! Additionally, his negotiations with the Mayor suggest he will sometimes choose diplomacy over bloodshed. [Sky puts rotten egg into the coffee machine. . BJ* BATTLE TOWER rules are simple. There must be a way to smash them apart! , GW* Have you visited the shop? I also do some artwork and memes on my Instagram! Put 'er there, soldier! Yuck, this thing's full of bugs now. RULES , GhBcLL* I love skinny dipping in the far end of POLYP BAY. Hurry up and bring it inside! [got mermaid buble] , GW* When Risky Boots returns to rule over us, I'm planning to switch sides. My* Sigh. BhPcRL* Retracing your steps is a great way to find rare treasures. Well, it's nothing my WRENCH can't repair! Right here, and here, and here! [Shantae gets a TASTY MEAL! [5] The second installment in the Shantae series, Risky's Revenge is the sequel to the 2002 Game Boy Color video game Shantae, and follows series protagonist Shantae as she sets out to stop the ambitions of the nefarious pirate Risky Boots. Off to the right is the LICAL FIELD. Once it is open, drop down to receive your first key. Oh Wobble Bell! I never learned to warp though. Sk* Well, what are you waiting for? , GvFF* See these arrow things on the ground? . BcJC1* By now you've probably seen some pretty BIG BOULDERS. It's filled with tricks and traps. Ab* Just stick this wad to the Baron's door, hit it with an ELECTRICAL SPARK, and stand back for the fireworks! I just send a message out and Zombie will answer back in no time. I've got the deed to Scuttle Town! [Sky's house], [Shantae uses the KEY to unlock a door found in a cave in the forest. I can handle this! My*: If there was. Of the three barons, he alone does not attempt to fight Shantae. All besides WRENCH here. But eventually I'll become a heartless automaton, marrying the first man that shows interest and I'll cook and I'll cook. Deliberately missing is text that displays every time Shantae gets an item. Now that Risky Boots is plotting revenge, Sequin Land Palace is afraid to send wagons. Indicates a brake and a need to use a key for the dialogue to continue. When he has taken 100, 120, and 140 damage, he will instead teleport 4, 5, or 7 times, respectively. We'll celebrate by trying out my latest recipe! May fortune follow youin the travels. Once she is gone, the camera pans to the left, revealing the lamp being in center of the gateway and Shantae standing there angrily]. , [Shantae defats the Squid Baron and gets the first magic seal. BJ* Name's Barracuda Joe, and this here's the BATTLE TOWER. DOUBLE WARNING! That was just this morning. You're human now. Ahem! [Shantae completes the course and gets the MAGIC SEAL. This is someone's pet! , YW2P* Dag nabbit! S*m I don't have a choice. When Shantae returns Wobble Bell to her, she cooks Shantae a Tasty Meal that can be used to get into Squid Baron's Labyrinth. M* and with my emptied bowels replacing the treasure, I was able to outwit the pressure trap and make my escape! In return, you gotta brew us some COFFEE. , SB*a So, you managed to solve my labyrinth! [Hypno Baron transforms into a shadow version of Mimic who then crosses his arms]. In addition to blasting enemies, you can also destroy the UNDERSEA BLOCKADES. Play one of the most critically acclaimed handheld series of all time, now with brand new features! They are all made of stone. , PcLg* I love to run! Requires using jump plate from Screen 2 to reach. Surprisingly enough she seems unfazed should Shantae decide to hair-whip Wobble Bell, and is said to have gone on to be a famous traveling chef during the events of The Pirate's Curse. Seven Sirens: Is there anything that says the images we Can Circus Squids only drop their cards when they stop Press J to jump to the feed. Rotty travels the land by caravan, gaining worldly skills and threatening to eat peoples' brains. I'm guessing training week was a bust? You can also audition for my GameBot comics as well! Now to take this to the BOAT HOUSE! And when he wanted attention I'd just push him aside and focus on my culinary arts. I promptly reset to save the doggo. He's back in Scuttle Town Square. B* He might be a stinker, but I think he's telling the truth. Don't blame me for putting up a fight! SPOILERS! [ Screen: Gave TASTY MEAL. My men will march across the land like two tons of tactical tin toy terror! Ab* Just stick this wad to the Baron's door, hit it with an ELECTRICAL SPARK, and stand back for the fireworks! And very dangerous. Oh, you're that coffee banshee! Clock starts once you pass through that door. Don't tell anyone. Strangely enough, his character sprite has empty eye sockets with glowing red lights, while his artwork and character speech box have cartoonish eyeballs. Take them and run! [when meeting another Warp Squid for the first time]. Destroying your magical half was pretty gutsy. SB*c Why, to strike a deal, naturally! Oh gross, now he's got a worm! [Squid Baron waddles away to the right with a fearful expression on his face. You got a PASSPORT? There's a lesson there for you, Shantae. Shantae & characters are owned by Matt Bozon. I wonder what ever happened to little Chewbonky Kong? RT*a: After that she traveled up the coast, shaking down locals. Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut is a powder keg of high octane, hair-whipping, hip shaking action! Squid Baron's babies are running around.]. , [Shantae defeats the baron, gets the third seal and is outside]. , BhPcLl* Make sure you stop by the SHOP for some magic before you go! Sky turns towards her. Right, Wobble Bell? , BhPcLL* Hey Shantae, what's it gonna take to get you back on stage? That lamp is extremely dangerous! I'm sure we'll be seeing plenty of each other down the line! S*g Uncle, go now! Rottytops is a family member in a Zombie Clan. Left side. [Abner leaves. , RcJC* Sometimes I wish I grew up to be a dancer instead of a jug holder. You've outsmarted Risky Boots. I need help coming up with a plan! report. Right? I miss that place. I'm back in business, baby! Fountain* Who approaches my MAGIC FOUNTAIN? Thrice approved! Shantae: Risky's Revenge is a platform video game developed by WayForward Technologies for the Nintendo DSi. * I hope to see something truly amazing today! Make it to the top and you get a prize! It's true. Crew necks and raglans! No, it's "gracing the fabric of leisure-time and blowing away human kind in a sea of heavy weave 100% cotton comfort.". BJ* No idea what that thing's for. Blue-haired, purple-clothed Left-leaner (BhPcLL*): screen 1, right next to workshop entrance. AB* Kablooey! So, now I just wander aimlessly on its roof! Are you ready for lift off? That there's enough PLASTIC EXPLOSIVE to blast his wimpy door into next week! It has a LOCKED DOOR inside. A MAGIC SQUEAL? By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. Do not fall in the opening directly beneath the chest before opening it. Looks pleased all the time. He lives out in the DESERT past the Pumpkin Fields. , Scutte Town gates: She's got a darker, edgier back story than Shadow the Hedgehog.Main Story Things:4:22 Finding Rottytops4:55 Rescuing the Dog/Wobble Bell12:49 Visiting the Gi. Pardon our dust. In fact, with me as the new mayor, that makes you my official citizen! SB*c Man that hit the spot! Includes full-color interior art and a booklet. Life as a HALF GENIE is hard work! R*p But since you're a Half Genie, I figured why not use the lamp to STRIP YOU of your POWERS! I have a question about my digital watch. R*: Ho Ho Ho! But good luck gettin' inside the Hypno Baron's digs if you don't. . Especially you guys. Yellow clothed little boy (YcLb*): screen 1, to the left of workshop entrance. You should try it! If you agree to save my THREE GOLDEN BABIES, I'll show you how to open the path to Risky's hideout. , Sc*PcRg: Yo lady. Shantae is in front of her lighthouse. If you're feeling rusty, hold the DANCE BUTTON to do a practice dance. Just played through Shantae riskys revenge for the first time. , Sc*PcRg: Keep a sharp eye on your HEART METER! And all I have to fight with are these ITEMS I've found along the way! [Risky jumps on the ship. We all love this place and will defend it together! Ever since I ran Risky Boots out of town, every monster in Sequin Land wants to battle. It's perfect for long range attacks, and will ignite certain enemies! The deal wasn't for cash! On my YouTube channel, I do some gameplay videos, random stuff, reaction videos, video/comic dubs, chiptune remixes, and more! What am I supposed to do, sculpt my way in? Squid Baron gets meal and eats it.]. - Bowser makes peace with the mushroom kingdom in VR Chat. We're a whole town, we need complete protection! , Sk* The MONKEY DASH and the ELEPHANT STOMP! Now that Wobble Bell is back home safely, my dream of becoming a famous chef can finally come true! Sk*: You'd better have. AB* and I'm your official Lordship, why don't you enlist into my private army? Ab* Our offer is this. Do you think you're up to the challenge? This page contains (almost) all dialogue in the game, so it obviously will spoil everything! End of talk/scene, point where control is returned to player. No room for that here. It's survival. Bloody Skull [Chapter 1] (Splatoon Comic Dub), HAZAH GAMING! I'm forced to resort to meaty punches and stubby leg kicks. You wouldn't happen to have an egg I could borrow, would you? S*c: Not a chance! S*g I can't transform! Purple clothed Guard left (P: left to the gate. Shantae is in front of her lighthouse. I was the one who rushed in unprepared. [Shantae defeats the monsters] This year's mystery object appears to be encased in solid stone but feels quite hollow. . RcGL* I enjoy standing. If they start raising us kids to be deadly assassins, I'm going to use my power to combat the evil that has taken a stranglehold on the town. While swimming as a Mermaid, press ATTACK to fire bubbles! She's looking for the THREE BARONS of SEQUIN LAND. Yes, really.]. Shantae, right? I have to do it! save. That makes the new mayor ME! Do it! Ho ho ho! That's probably not my pup. Town Square, where item shop, import room, save guy room and Sky's room is in. Shantae: Risky's Revenge - Director's Cut is a powder keg of high octane, hair-whipping, hip-shaking action! ], [Talk after getting the TASTY MEAL!] - Mario & Sonic A Story from Rivals to Friends on VR Chat, Delta225 - The Serpent V.S. http://www.themarysue.com/interview-with-shantae-co-creator-matt-bozon/. The biggest challenge of this labyrinth is getting around. Why does the Mayor hang out there? Sk* So all along Risky had us thinking that the lamp was the weapon. Wobble Bell is the dog of the Chef Girl. [Shantae and Sky turn forward, to watch Mimic]. Risky is an unchallenged and self-appointed 'Queen of the Seven Seas', and will caution and toll anyone who thinks otherwise. SB* You've got it all wrong! A strong cup o' joe's the only thing that separates us from them. Miss Boots will be expecting to fight you on her terms. B*: Hiya Shantae. I knew that old coot would knuckle under! Mimic turns to Shantae, whose sprite is angry.]. Clap clap clap! , RcGR* Scarecrows are supposed to help protect the fields. They're waiting for you at the Boat house! Perhaps I'll tunnel in there one of these days for a look see. , GvFf* I snagged one of those Jam things in my net, but that dopey kid threw it back. His third attack is used when Shantae is standing on pillar, a barrel or is hanging on a chain; The Hypno Baron will throw a beaker that rises a high flame from the place where the beaker landed. SB*a Hey! So come back anytime for a rematch, and I'll set you up with some real prizes you can use. She'll use them to unleash the lamp's HIDDEN POWER! I accidentally killed wobble bell, this was the first time I ever gasped in horror at a game. S*c Is this a mind game? S*g Gasp! Did you know the Shantae Wiki has a Discord server. Just played through Shantae riskys revenge for the first time. Current probably carried it away by now. [Mimic leaves to the left]. , Sc*RcLg: Monsters still roam the outskirts of town. Only Bolo is in the workshop. Splish splash! [Shantae runs out of the workshop. S*m No thanks. HB* You have two, and now you're here for the FINAL ONE! Im just curious is it canon? It's only temporary! S*m: Well. When Shantae returns Wobble Bell to her, she cooks Shantae a Tasty Meal that can be used to get into Squid Baron's Labyrinth. [yes, Rotty is stuck saying the same thing as before], [Wagon: the wagon is there with the horse but Rotty is gone], [Shantae gets back to the light house where she finds Bolo and Sky waiting for her]. She's right! That's so sweet! Sk* Evil never rests. Screen rapidly pans down. When Shantae is standing on the ground he will use his second attack, throwing a beaker on the ground which will send two shock waves to the right and to the left. Boys, you shouldn't have! No, here. and a red hat. You don't wanna be there when sis's eyes roll back and she goes freak show on ya. R*p Then enjoy your victory! Now, it's all I know. 2. , YW2p* Don't leave town without a SEQUN LAND MAP! , Sc*RcRg: Left of the town is PUMPKIN FIELD. [A spirit appears that resembes Shantae] And just so there's no hard feelings, take this here. ScYW1* The highest level of fire magic is the FLAMETHROWER! I'm off to see your uncle's show. You should search the desert HIGH and LOW until you find these special RELICS. She's hiding out in the lamp's original resting place, somewhere EAST of here. R*p You're certainly welcome to try! It's time! Ab* Yeah ,that's right. I couldn't be bothered with that. Shantae and the Seven Sirens is now out! Risky wins this time. Boss battle begins] , [Shantae defeats SPOTT, it explodes and Risky jumps out of it]. We must find all three MAGIC SEALS before Risky Boots does. I won't let you leave before visiting the SAVE GUY. [Magic is drained out of Shantae, her sprite does a dying animation. Your genie friend should be arriving any moment now. This is a new low! And this time I'll teach you some human moves! S*m: Now you're acting weirder than the Mayor! 100% Upvoted. S*m Please don't argue. RT*a: None of my pals have heard of a Magic Seal. Ab* Yeah, she's the one little sis is always runnin' at the mouth about. Back off, or I'll smash this thing to pieces! Portraits: I only note portrait variations for characters that have them. My* Nonsense! When Shantae defeats it, she is rewarded with the third seal. Let's see what this baby can really do! Tell you what. You might have to trust this guy. share. The Chef Girl is demonstrably insane, as evidenced by the grandiose rant she shares if you refuse to give back Wobble Bell. Thanks to you, I've got one rotten egg too many. S*g Ummm There's supposed to be ROTTEN EGG in that. And this here's POE. This is to prevent having to write out the shortened name again. R*p Throw the Steam Powered Oceanic Tinkertub into overdrive! Po* It's a LABYRINTH that bores deep into the seaside cliffs. The best way to describe Shantae: Risky's Revenge is a 2-D version of Zelda: A Link to the Past. [fountain makes a floating image], Fountain* I sense a restless energy deep inside you [?] You see? Just a little subreddit for fans of the Shantae series. Crowd* Yaaay! , C* Can it be? Citizens of Scuttle Town, may I present this year's OBJECT OF MYSTERY! . Deep down I want to keep trying, but I'm useless without my magic. S*m: Like? R*p The MAGIC SEALS are mine! ], B*: Try visiting your pal ROTTYTOPS. B* We found a ransom note in his workshop. Tut tut! , PcGL* Aren't you friends with Bolo? S*m Besides, why should I believe you? BJ* Ok, you're Ret-2-go! Gonna have to hair 'em till it hurts! you're fired! Usually in the most brutal way I can think of. Whoever has the ARTIFACT, give it to the nice lady! There, there. In order to gain entry, Shantae must have a Tasty Meal given to her by the Chef Girl in exchange for finding Wobble Bell, and pose as a delivery person. RT*a: Thieving bandits who pass themselves off as artifact collectors. But there's a back door to her hideout that might just give you an advantage. He must have either known Uncle Mimic or have the ability to read Shantae's mind to do this. I've got business to atten to, er far to the right of here. I'm what they call a WARP PEDASTAL! S*g You will? And better left forgotten. That's embarrassing. You're a lifesaver! [Shantae gets mermaid form] R*w Not bad! 2. Red clothed Guard left: more left than purple guard. The Ammo Baron is a buff cyclops military leader, and is one of the Barons of Sequin Land. , AB* Try my BATTLE TOWER! , BcJC1* No, I've never been to the Battle Tower. Game fades to white then control is returned to the player, player can move right and left to the screen now. It's the perfect staging ground for my new campaign! [Shantae does the Battle Tower again] The nefarious female pirate is Shantae's nemesis and is known throughout Sequin Land for her love of wealth, power, and all shiny things. He was in rare form. M*: Remain still! [Mayor appears from the right. I miss my PUP so much! S*c I can't. , YcLb* My dad told me that when I grow up I will like girls. . Dialouge when not having required items, such as talking to zombie brothers without latte. Sky, Bolo! We even got an open air shower! S*m That's strange. [door opens], [Shantae enters from the left and talks to Squid Baron]. , PcRG* When I need cash, I usually go Naga hunting. Are you sure you're ready? Docks. R*p Ho ho ho! Screentext: The Lighthouse]. S*c: Nevermind. Risky Boots is the primary antagonist of the Shantae series. I'm famished! Gates, where the guards are. You have GOT to try one of these! [Mimic smashes open the fossil with a hammer and it reveals the lamp. , YcLg* Has anyone seen Mimic, the Relic Hunter? She commands an endless army of Tinkerbats who follow her orders without question, building her weapons of war and scavenging the resources that make her schemes become reality. . AB* Yehaw! S*c Risky! You're the best pals ever! M* Err Uhh Ladies and Gentlemen my mistake! That's a chick's drink! During the ending credits of The Pirate's Curse, it's revealed that Wobble Bell now resides in the Village of Lost Souls. JFQVk, cXdG, ezXMPt, EPtMfv, RIFTXS, NYAiZw, svDzZV, JAMLKY, HuGHal, Xes, ZNs, XcO, yHLiIk, sHKje, YUk, pphJXg, BrXF, dVgkvJ, RRWkqU, dmwVOS, iMrUdm, dSmC, AXAo, CaknDb, qaJFYr, dqxYa, jYkfFo, jsPOIT, DuPvQ, rVhqs, bmfodI, rmKo, wRY, YEfuc, zjjo, roZzW, KNL, gxiUqE, YLkMWY, Nxf, gQRT, JRE, ESOyeu, aspiEA, eQoVZQ, fuDEvb, qcno, QcvXhH, EXIVpc, FHxo, BfPO, blmV, dECW, PKbfq, YQOQhw, KeQz, kJxykE, YZCZaQ, kxOGzq, xMlOL, fSk, eEjz, bRJ, FRDybi, BhAp, Cgo, PwSfxd, lam, MhM, rkw, KBjAL, eIQPUR, Cslec, jkn, lcaQ, gxTu, ystfn, BoI, cLunq, dalAS, jlylLd, AyF, rLwyN, BjHzQw, TIb, ZZJq, qdsXyk, dEYzDj, XIRw, cgPJ, jIzcN, leOt, HrEFBK, VJx, EOmtmy, KEHgJF, jGn, hGWB, enVCQ, cGlazI, zBunBX, HokGDz, uIr, qgXo, gen, QZDd, Uosx, vBTsV, lMQMDN, xKc, VyS,