Shop Curly Magic and read reviews at Walgreens. When she does my hair with uncle funkies there is no residue. 119k Followers, 1,729 Following, 15.8k Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Uncle Funky's Daughter (@unclefunkysdaughter) ), Decrease Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Supercurl Miracle Moisture Creme (8 oz. Description. oz. Out of Stock. What are your Thoughts? Bellatique - Professional Maximum Hold Edge, Braid & Loc, I truly love this company, always on time and the products are always what they say they are. Uncle Funky's Daughter launched a College Athlete Brand Ambassador program to empower student athletes of color to push limits, break barriers and create change for a more equitable future. document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); ), NaturallyCurly Rewards Terms and Conditions. Want a curl stimulator so powerful it literally has magic in the name? Elongates curls, detangles and deeply moisturizes to aid in combability. This innovative product line is paraben, sulfate and overall junk-free. ), Decrease Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Busy Beauty Travel Kit (5 pc. This line has your curly hair care needs covered! Challenged with finding all-natural products that combat frizz and provide long-lasting definition, Uncle Funkys Daughter products were born. Pack includes 1 bottle each of Squeaky Deep Cleansing Shampoo, Rich & Funky Moisturizing Shampoo, Richee Rich Conditioner, Good Hair Conditioning Style Crme, and Shining Star Hair & Scalp Elixir all in 2 ounce trial sizes. Get it as soon as Saturday, Apr 23. 8 oz Item No. Shuku (Nigerian name for the back hairstyle) with Twists ), Increase Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Shining Star Hair & Scalp Elixir (6 oz. But in the meantime, the Extra Butter Curl Forming Creme will do the job. The Uncle Funkys Daughters website actually had a few to choose from. ), Uncle Funky's Daughter Busy Beauty Travel Kit (5 pc. Shop Women's Size OS Other at a discounted price at Poshmark. Long-lasting, concentrated formula with a clean, fresh natural scent. Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic Curl Stimulator - 12 fl oz. I had used this gel before in the past, and it was okay, but I knew that a lot of this was probably user error. They provide a system of high quality, affordable beauty solutions globally that address the needs of the diverse world, while helping to protect the earth's valuable resources. Light weight nourishing oils of safflower, jojoba and coconut strengthen and Good Hair Leave-in Conditioning Styling Creme is formulated to detangle, provide moisture, defrizz and add shine to your hair. $11.99. Need a clean start? Free Domestic US Shipping for all orders of $50 or more! ), Decrease Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic Curl Stimulator (18 oz. Our Crystal Clean Sampler Pack will have you humming and your tresses feeling free and never weighed down. ), Decrease Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Squeaky Deep Cleansing Shampoo (8 oz. 5.0 (1) $1532 ($15.32/Fl Oz) FREE delivery Dec 21 - 28. All cleansers, conditioners, moisturizers, curl definers and stylers use renewable plant resources of aloe, coconut, and olive as bases. ), Decrease Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Richee Rich Moisturizing Conditioner (8 oz. Great for daily use on wet or dry hair. I understand why Uncle funky's Daughter curl stimulator is a HIT for most naturals. She is passionate about clean beauty, Natural hair and skin care, and self care. I like what I like, I know what I like, and I stick to what I like. Description: Brand new Defunk hair refresher tonic Brand new Thirsty Curls leave-in curl revitalizer Used once Curly Magic curl stimulator. kinky and curly textured hair. HOUSTON, Dec. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ Uncle Funky's Daughter launched a College Athlete Brand Ambassador program to empower student athletes of color to push limits, break barriers and create change for a more equitable future. With the natural ingredients and natural oil bases of this brand, there is no need to worry! ), Increase Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Supercurl Miracle Moisture Creme (8 oz. Tames frizz while defining, elongating & nourishing curls. It gives great shine and doesn't take away from the moisture in my hair. Does CVS Deliver Uncle Funky's Daughter Products? I like being able to count how many pumps I am using in each section to try and maintain some uniformity. ), Uncle Funky's Daughter Shining Star Hair & Scalp Elixir (6 oz. Well conditioned hair is a foundation block to healthy hair, so I had a lot of expectations. Corkscrew curls, two-strand twists, twist outs, and wash-and-gos are a breeze with this moisturizing Flex your supercurl muscle naturally with Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic Curl Stimulator, an aloe-based, firm hold curl enhancing gel. products remove excess air and water, which reduces the carbon footprint of shipping and packaging. This post is not sponsored, nor were any of the products gifted. Shipping fees apply to Wholesale Orders. ), Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic Curl Stimulator (18 oz. Sold by luvbeingnatural. Need a refresher that is lightweight and offers impressive luster and body? The problem is, Ive only found one that I really care for and for some reason its been difficult for me to find. Fun fact about Sea: I am a creature of habit. $15.49 ($1.94/Fl Oz) In Stock. I initially went with the OG Kinky Curly Curling Custard, but then I remembered that one gel in the brown bottle. Perfect for all kinky, wavy, and curly hair textures, Get the feelin' for some healing with our silk protein hair masque. My stylist said that if its sticky when it dries then you should have used more water. ), Uncle Funky's Daughter Good Hair Conditioning Style Creme (8 oz. Organic Aloe Vera is a good moisturizing treatment for dandruff, seborrhea (dermatitis), psoriasis, and hair loss that has resulted from these conditions. 1996-2022, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Add to Wish List. This ingredient list is exactly what I look for in my all natural hair. $15.99 ($1.33/fluid ounce (usa)) When purchased online. $19.99 ($ 4.00 per count) Out of stock at Campbell. I will be adding this deep conditioner to my arsenal! Works in both dry and humid climates and keeps the frizz at bay. For my future purchase, Ill definitely be giving one of these a try (or both!). ), Increase Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic Curl Stimulator (18 oz. Your curls will have definition, softness, shine and texture that will last the entire day. Free With Prime. Uncle Funky's Daughter 5-Piece 10 fl. While I love my flaxseed gel recipe, its not my go-to for wash n gos. Unlimited Photo Storage. Select Uncle Funky's Daughter products are available for same day pick up at most locations. WE ALSO SHIP INTERNATIONALLY. Uncle Funkys Daughter Good Hair Conditioning Styling Creme results in not just good hair, but exceptionally strong and beautiful hair. You can't go wrong with this perfect wash day combo and Naturally Unbothered tee. Discover more about the small businesses partnering with Amazon and Amazons commitment to empowering them. Last week I spoke with the president of Uncle Funky's Daughter, Renee Morris regarding her first year as owner of the brand. Time stamps0:00 intro1:43 Uncle Funky's Daughter Midnite Train Leave-in Spray 3:37 Uncle Funky's Daughter Super Curl Miracle Moisture Cream5:00 Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic Curl Stimulator7:09 Twisting my hair 9:16 Uncle Funky's Daughter Shining Star Hair \u0026 Scalp Elixir 9:54 Twist Reveal!11:53 Do Uncle Funky's Daughter Products Work On 4C Hair?14:08 Do you WANT to be apart of the 4C Family ? With . Pack includes 1 bottle each of Curly Magic Curl Stimulator, Thirsty Curls Leave-In Curl Revitalizer,Good Hair and Supercurl Miracle Moisture Creme, all in 2 ounce trial sizes. Shop Now Curly Magic delivers awesome results for taming frizz, elongating curls and adding moisture. 12.9.15. Available in select Target, CVS, RiteAid, Walmart & Harmon locations!. I used it on my scalp 1x and it hasn't itched so far. $25.59. I had tried a few of them in the past, Uncle Funkys Daughter Curly Magic was actually one of them, but my wash n go routine was kind of trash. ), Increase Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Heal & Renew Intensive Hair Masque (8 oz. 6 Weight Loss Tips and Tricks: Stop Overeating #FitnessGoals. In addition; the shampoo is enriched with Kelp and Willow Bark to promote hair growth, combat Uncle Funky's Daughter Supercurl This creamy hydrator has dual-power abilities to stretch out and detangle curls in very kinky, tight textures, yet define curls in medium to loose curly textures. 2020 Beauty Bar & Supply. The product is a mixture of natural ingredients Uncle Funky's Daughter Squeaky Deep Cleaning Shampoo This clarifying shampoohas a stimulating feel on your scalp because of the tea tree and menthol ingredients. Creamy, pliable formula spreads well and a little goes a long way. HOUSTON, Dec. 6, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- Uncle Funky's Daughter launched a College Athlete Brand Ambassador program to empower student athletes of co. That also means that my stretched styles are a no-go. Text/Call Us: 1.405.601.4673; Free Shipping for Retail Orders $75+. 27 talking about this. Give your curls a fresh start. I also feel like some may think that the price point is a bit too high when we can get products between 5 and 10 nowadays. Pros. Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic Curl Stimulator - 12 fl oz. ), Increase Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Good Hair Conditioning Style Creme (8 oz. ORDERS PLACED BY 2PM EST WILL SHIP THE SAME DAY MONDAY TO FRIDAY. But I am still trying to get the right balance of water to gel. Have you tried any Uncle Funkys Daughters products? 2. Long before green was the new black, and it was cool to reuse, Uncle Funkys Daughter offered sustainable, chemical-free hair care products to the curly hair market. Taxes and shipping fee will be calculated at checkout, Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic Stimulator, Uncle Funky's Daughter Heal and Renew Intensive Hair Masque, Uncle Funky's Daughter Midnite Train-Leave In Conditioner, Uncle Funky's Daughter Rich & Funky Moisturizing Cleanser, Uncle Funky's Daughter Shining Star Hair & Scalp Elixir, Uncle Funky's Daughter Squeaky Deep Cleaning Shampoo, Uncle Funky's Daughter Thirsty Curls Leave In Revitalizer, Uncle Funky's Daughter Ultimate Kinky & Curly Kit. Uncle Funky's Daughter is a black and woman owned hair care brand created in 2009 with a mission to support women, men, and children in their quest to confidently showcase their beauty - naturally. Your curls will thank you as you treat them to the hair spa! Uncle Funky's Daughter Kinky & Curly Travel Size Kit & Pouch 5 Products Set. Uncle Funky's Daughter manufactures natural beauty products with the purpose of empowering women, men and children to embrace their unique and undeniable inner and outer beauty; tirelessly working . Haley Jones is a college basketball player for the Stanford Cardinal of the Pac-12 Conference. Check your local stores for availability and add to cart to pick up today. I literally dont have any! This was probably the product that I was most excited about. Rich & Funky Moisturizing Shampoo. I will absolutely be using this brand for the foreseeable future. Unmatched frizz fighter that provides a visible shine to kinky and curly textured hair. More Buying Choices. Definitely buying again! All Rights Reserved. Small Business. Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic Stimulator This product an aloe-based, firm hold curl enhancing gel. Uncle Funky's Daughter Heal & Renew Intensive Hair Masque 8 Oz. If you think you're not a wash and go person then you haven't tried this gel. With this program, the brand aims to encourage youth to celebrate their individuality and uniqueness and embrace the beauty of their curly [] ), Increase Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Ultimate Kinky & Curly Hair Care Travel Kit (5 pc. Hair reconstruction in one application only. 25 products. all of my Shea Moisture products). I decided to go with the Extra Butter Curl Forming Creme because it specifically said that it was for kinky, and curly textured hair and I have. I am not an avid co-washer, but as someone with kinky, fine, high porosity hair, its very easy for shampoos to strip my hair and leave it brittle. Free of sulfates, parabens and harsh chemicals, Uncle Funky's Daughter products are available to shop at www.unclefunkysdaughter.com or select retail stores. Arrives by Wed, Dec 21 Buy Uncle Funky's Daughter - Squeaky Clarifying Deep Cleanser Shampoo at Walmart.com I knew that I had tried them in the past, but with my trash wash n go routine and literally only using the gel (and probably on dry hair and without a leave in or deep conditioning before hand!). Shop some of your favorite Uncle Funky's Daughter products at Beauty Bar & Supply. Since we've been longtime fans of the brand, we were eager to give . I guess I might say that the price point isnt going to be within everyones budget, but it is absolutely worth the price. This innovative product line is paraben, sulfate and overall junk-free. 1. We are pleased to bring you a wide selection of this staple in curly hair care. 796. Kindle Direct Publishing. I said all of that to say that I dont often go out and buy a whole line of products that Ive never tried, and especially if I already have something that works fairly well. Mielle Organics Curl Smoothie with Pomegranate and Honey, Moisturizing Curl Cream for Curly Hair, Anti-Frizz Curl Enhancer for Thick Type 4 Hair, 12 Ounces, Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey Shine Pomade For Curly, Damaged, Natural Hair - Hair Gel Moisturizer with Shea Butter, Rosemary, & Cocoa Butter to Help Edge Control, Styling, & Dry Scalp - 8 fl oz. Uncle Funky's Daughter. This amazing deep treatment is Uncle Funky's Daughter Midnite Train-Leave In Conditioner Strengthens dry, brittle strands and provides easier comb out. Lots of stylers offer great hold, but often achieve that hold at the expense of your curls by using harmful chemicals that dry out your strands and irritate your scalp. The Bye Bye Buildup Cleaning Conditioner is said to gently cleanse while nourishing curls, and that it does! Uncle Funky's Daughter is a Black and woman owned hair care brand created in 2009 with a mission to support women, men, and children in their quest to confidently showcase their beauty . ), Uncle Funky's Daughter Supercurl Miracle Moisture Creme (8 oz. Uncle Funky's D The next product in my hair styling routine was obviously some type of leave in or hair creme for the base to my gel. Hair Styling Cream for Men by Forte Series | Medium Hold Men's Hair Cream | Add Volume and Thickness to Fine/Thin Hair with Premium Men's Hair Styling Products by Forte Series, Uncle Funky's Daughter Richee Rich Moisturizing Conditioner, 8 oz, Sheamoisture Curl Stretch Pudding for Curls Red Palm Oil and Cocoa Butter with Shea Butter 11.5 oz, PATTERN Beauty Styling Cream for Curlies, Coilies and Tight Textures, 3 Fl Oz, ARGAN MAGIC Defining Curl Cream - Enhances Waves and Curls While Adding Definition | Conditions, Detangles, and Reduces Frizz | Paraben Free (8.5 Ounce / 250 Milliliter), Sea Salt Spray for Hair Men & Women - Dry Texture Spray for Hair, Hair Texturizer Wavy Hair Products, Texturizing Spray & Volumizing Spray, Hair Texture Spray, Curl Spray, Beach Waves Spray Hair Spray, A Curly Hair Revolution with Mixed Chicks. This is the most luxurious conditioner on the market for textured hair and the price doesn't punch you in the pocketbook. ), Uncle Funky's Daughter Squeaky Deep Cleansing Shampoo (8 oz. This moisture-rich pack includes 1 bottle each of Bye-Bye Buildup Co-Wash, Good Hair Conditioning Styling Crme, Curly Magic Curl Stimulator, Shining Star Hair &. Challenged with finding all-natural products that combat frizz and provide long-lasting definition, Uncle Funky's Daughter products were born. I tried Uncle Funky's Daughter Products on my Low Porosity 4c Hair and the results are shocking. The last time I used it, it was okay, but didnt do what I wanted it to do. Elongates curls, detangles and deeply moisturizes to aid in combability. Unleash your supernatural power to combat dull, dry curls with our hydrating Finishing Hair Polish. ), Increase Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Squeaky Deep Cleansing Shampoo (8 oz. 8 oz Mama nature says have it all and a dose of avocado oil with our creamy conditioner. ), Uncle Funky's Daughter Ultimate Kinky & Curly Hair Care Travel Kit (5 pc. It's TIme to Take a PEEK. Because of this, I will sometimes opt for a water rinse or a cleansing conditioner. Even if they had been gifted I would still give an honest review and opinion. For the ladies in your family If you're stuck on what to gift your mom, grandma, aunt (or any woman in your family), look no further! Marshmallow extract prevents dry scalp and provides slip. The styling products for this line feature the same gentle ingredients without sacrificing on hold or definition. 16.99. Also, with my newfound revelation on how products from a specific line works together, I knew that regardless my results would be better than last time. This light weight revitalizerHydrates, Conditions and Preserves moisture in frizzy, fallen curls. This aloe based gel gives you a seven day wash and go with just one product. This item: Uncle Funky's Daughter Ultimate Travel Kit 5 piece. This smooth, whipped butter fortifies curls with natural shea butter, coconut, and palm kernel oil and no petroleum! This product is one that I needed the most! Perfect for hair that consistently lacks moisture or hydration, this conditioner soothes your Is buildup on your hair bringing you down? Their shampoos, conditioners, and moisturizing cleansers feature ingredients like shea butter, nettle, avocado, and more. Ships from and sold by Uncle Funky's Daughter. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); My Top 5 All-Natural Moisturizers for Acne Prone Skin. 798. I then thought of what style I would do a wash n go of course! but now my product line has to include a gel dammit! I then began scouring the internet for a botanical gel to give a try that had enough products for a start to finish process. $15.99 ($1.33/fluid ounce (usa)) When purchased online. Pickup & Same Day Delivery available on most store items. Pack includes 1 bottle each of Curly Magic Curl Stimulator, Thirsty Curls Leave-In Curl Revitalizer,Good Hair and Supercurl Miracle Moisture Creme, all in 2 ounce trial sizes. Indie Digital & Print Publishing. We Know Your Type: Uncle Funky's Daughter products are specifically formulated for kinky, curly & wavy textures. Pack includes 1 bottle each of Defunk Refresher Spray, Midnite Train Leave-in Conditioner, Good Hair Conditioning Crme, Curly Magic Curl Stimulator and Glossy Finishing Hair Polish all in 2 ounce trial sizes. But if youve read my flaxseed gel post, you know that I have a love-hate relationship with my Wash n Go bae EcoStyler Gel. ), Decrease Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Heal & Renew Intensive Hair Masque (8 oz. Add some extra moisture to your curls with this trusted brand today. To be credited for your personal picture, please contact me with the . These products are not the cheapest, but you wont use a whole bottle every wash day. Tension Free Kinky Twists; 2. With natural ingredients rich in moisture, Uncle Funkys Daughter offers hydration you can feel good about. Refine by View as Items per page 24 12 16 20 24 30 50 Sort by Alphabetically, A-Z Featured; Best selling; Alphabetically, A-Z; Alphabetically, Z-A; Price, low to high; Price, high to low . All cleansers, conditioners, moisturizers, curl definers and stylers use renewable plant resources of aloe, coconut, and olive as . The gel is in a bottle with a pump.This may be a non-factor for some, but I love when products have a pump (gels, leave in conditioners, foundations). Working at the carwash is the only reason for waxy buildup! The Amazon links are affiliate links, of which I would receive a small commission if you decide to purchase, but at no extra cost to you. My hair loves them, contrary to lots of type 4 natural hair dos and donts. While it is true that curly girls have more fun, with more fun comes more frizz. Time is fleeting. The Uncle Funky's Daughter online store offers products from cleansers, conditioners, curl definers and moisturizers as well as chic and vibrant UFD shirts. Pack includes 1 bottle each of Rich & Funky Moisturizing Shampoo, Good Hair Conditioning Style Crme, Supercurl Miracle Moisture Crme, and Glossy Finishing Shine Mist all in 2 ounce trial sizes. This deep conditioners details read as being a moisturizing and strengthening deep treatment infused with silk, argan oil, organic aloe vera, organic baobab oil, organic peppermint oil, and avocado oil (source). Shop some of your favorite Uncle Funky's Daughter products at Beauty Bar & Supply. Mama nature says have it all and a dose of avocado oil with our creamy conditioner. Curls become more defined and manageable with a nourished, Browse by Salon Brands, Product Type & more, Decrease Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Good Hair Conditioning Style Creme (8 oz. Challenged with finding all-natural products that truly tame frizz and provide long-lasting defined curls, Uncle Funky's Daughter products for kinky and curly textures was born." UNCLE FUNKY'S DAUGHTER Curly Magic Curl Stimulator. This herbal hair and scalp cleanser is loaded with plant extracts that neutralizes odors, soothes itchy scalp and stimulates hair Uncle Funky's Daughter Extra Butter Get residue-free stylability with our pro-shine moisturizer. Last but not least, I love that these products really stretch, amking a little go a long way. I dont really have any cons per se, but I do say that I dont know if this would be my first pick for my wash n go moisturizer/leave in conditioner. Agave nectar promotes healthier skin, hair, and nails. ), Increase Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Busy Beauty Travel Kit (5 pc. As you may or may not have known, there's been much confusion and speculation regarding the company's wave of changes in the past few years. Because my hair is fine, high porosity, and kinky textured, I absolutely have to have a deep conditioner that has moisturizing ingredients and proteins. This amazing deep treatment is infused with silk, a TON of goodness Tell that buildup "Bye Felicia!" The Curly Magic Stimulator is said to magically stimulate curls, moisturize with organic aloe vera, and promote healthy hair with agave nectar (source). Amazon Photos. ), Decrease Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Ultimate Kinky & Curly Hair Care Travel Kit (5 pc. Uncle Funky's Daughter aim to support women, men and children in their quest to confidently showcase their beauty.NATURALLY. $21.95. Free shipping. Ultimate Travel Kit. I also love that this brand is all-nautral, chemical free, and exo-friendly. UNCLE FUNKY'S DAUGHTER Super Curl Miracle Moisture Crme 236ml. Uncle Funky's Daughter. As Ive done more research about hair products, Ive learned that most products will give their absolute best results when they are all used together since they are formulated as a system to work together. Celebrating kinky, curly and wavy hair in all its natural glory. ), Increase Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Crystal Clean Travel Kit (5 pc. Our incredible rhassoul clay-based co-wash is infused with avocado oil, organic aloe vera and coconut oil to gently cleanse, tame frizz and nourish curls. (2) Uncle Funky's Daughter HEAL & RENEW Intensive Hair Masque 8 fl oz (2-Pack) $28.00. Sold by VerSure and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Made Easy. Perfect BEST SELLERS SAMPLER PACK *DISCLAIMER: IN ORDER TO BRING YOU THIS SAMPLER PACK FOR TRIAL DURING OUR HOLIDAY SALE, THIS SAMPLER PACK WILL NOT BE SHIPPED IN OUR TRADITIONAL TRAVEL BAG. How to use: Massage into wet hair from root to ends for 3 - 5 minutes.Rinse Of all the products, I only have a problem with one aspect of one product, which is very good over all and even that problem isnt enough for me to not use it. The website touts that the Extra Butter Curl Forming Creme is residue-free moisturizer that fortifies, elongates, and detangles curls (source). Your curls will thank you as you treat them to the hair spa! Fortified with aloe vera, horsetail and nettle to strengthen hair, stimulate growth, and provide shine. Uncle Funky's Daughter (UFD) offers a signature line of effective and quality natural hair products for your curly, kinky and wavy hair. Fast delivery, full service customer support. None of the products disappointed me, and most of them really stood up and stood out. Free shipping. Wash n Go Its officially your time to shine. ), Decrease Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Bye Bye Buildup Cleansing Conditioner (8 oz. Ingredients: Water, Glycerine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Safflower Uncle Funky's Daughter Heal and Renew Intensive Hair Masque Get the feelin' for some healing with our silk protein hair masque. 4 Tips for Breastfeeding Moms- Save Your Cracked, Bleeding Nipples! For best results, use Defunk Hair Refresher Tonic has come to rescue you from your sweaty exercise, greasy spoon and smoky juke joint blues. From 24.99. Her goal is to empower all women in their femininity, and their natural beauty journey. Product Details NaturallyCurly. All of the Curly Magic Stimulators ingredients are noted as being natural or naturally derived, and as someone that has been trying to figure out my space in the Max Hydration Method ( originally written about by PinkCube) space, I needed this gel! This is the most luxurious conditioner on the market for textured hair and the price doesn't punch you in the pocketbook. Best if you want: It gave me exactly what I wanted! when you co-wash with our amazing Cleansing Conditioner! Uncle Funky'S Daughter. Looking for a moisture rich leave in that can revive thirsty curls? Whether looking for a soothing leave-in with coconut milk and chamomile or a powerful scalp elixir to stimulate new growth, Uncle Funkys Daughter has the products you need! Hands down the best wash and go gel on the market. And while I love EcoStyler, I wanted something healthier for my hair. Yes, CVS delivers Uncle Funky's Daughter products to your home. This smooth, whipped butter fortifies curls with natural shea butter, coconut, and palm kernel oil and no petroleum! Get Info Entertainment. I searched their website for other moisturizers and leave in conditioners and found this one and this one and this one that look promising. Kids Natural Hair Wash Day Routine with Uncle Funky's Daughter Products; How to Use Heat to Deep Condition Your Daughter's Hair For Maximum Moisture Retention; Top 5 Leave-In Conditioners for Dry Hair; DISCLAIMER. ), Decrease Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Shining Star Hair & Scalp Elixir (6 oz. In stock for standard shipping. * I like the Shining Star Hair \u0026 Scalp Elixir. So, lately Ive been on the hunt for an all-natural gel to deliver for my type 4 natural hair. I love it, I need it. For a braid out or twist out, absolutely! ), Decrease Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Crystal Clean Travel Kit (5 pc. For the special men in your life Whether you're shopping for your husband, father, or brother, this hair and beard product . 8 oz Ingredients:Water, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 20, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Uncle Funky's Daughter Rich & Funky Moisturizing Cleanser Uncle Funky's Daughter Rich & Funky Moisturizing Cleanser is a'truly' sulfate-free, foamy cleanser that delivers loads of moisture and detangling effects. Uncle Funky's Daughter HEAL & RENEW Intensive Hair Masque 8 fl oz Lot Of 2 NEW. ), Increase Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Bye Bye Buildup Cleansing Conditioner (8 oz. See more ideas about funky, daughter, natural hair styles. Curls become more defined and manageable with a nourished, brilliant shine. Magically stimulates curls in textures that are curly when wet but appears undefined and frizzy when dry. It helps to revives the fulness of your curls without having to rewash. 0363984. ), Increase Quantity of Uncle Funky's Daughter Richee Rich Moisturizing Conditioner (8 oz. I am always on the hunt for beauty products that are more natural, better for myself, and better the environment. The product offers curl definition as well as shine. or 4 interest-free payments of $6.40 with. Delivery is always free over $35, or join CarePass to enjoy free . I would purchase it again.-------------------------------------------------------------------- S O C I A L SInsta:https://www.instagram.com/p/CNQUHalLOj9/?igshid=1oynpefquql1sTwitter: 4c_chicktiktok: www.tiktok.com/@4cchickSubscribe: @4C Chick Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/4chair/--------------------------------------------------------------------- Products Used/mentionedMiche beauty Cleansed shampoMane Krush fairytale deep conditioner Midnite Train Leave-In Spray $10.99:https://bit.ly/midnitetrainleaveinspraySupercurl Miracle Moisture Cream $19.99:https://bit.ly/MiraclemoisturecreamCurly Magic Curl Stimulator $24.99:https://bit.ly/curlmagicstimulatorShining Star Hair \u0026 Scalp Elixir $15.99: https://bit.ly/shiningstarelixir --------------------------------------------------------------------- S P O N S O R S H I P E M A I Lyvonnemccullough24@gmail.com----------------------------------------------------------------- F A Q SLow porosity 4 Type hair texture80% shrinkageMedium DensityLover of ChristMother of 3 \u0026 A wifeMy Top Brands I love are, ManeKrush \u0026 Curlsmith---------------------------------------------------------------------- I tried Uncle Funky's Daughter Products on my Low Porosity 4c Hair and the results are shocking. I purchased all of the below products with my own money and I am giving my honest review at the request of no one. Something else that I knew was that my type 4 natural hair wash n go relies heavily on a proper gel. THIS was the moment that I had been waiting for. This deep conditioner fit the bill so I had to see if it would measure up! which makes it even easier to restock. I made the decision early on that I would order from one company, one brand. I understand why Uncle funky's Daughter curl stimulator is a. Professionals Need. 1. Uncle Funkys Daughter Squeaky Deep Cleansing Shampoo will leave your scalp feeling squeaky clean without stripping your hair of natural Dry curls have no fear, extra moisturizing Supercurl Miracle Moisture Crme is here! ), Uncle Funky's Daughter Bye Bye Buildup Cleansing Conditioner (8 oz. I was literally bone dry of deep conditioners (which is uncommon because I like to keep several options) and I needed this product, and I needed it to work! Please click Accept Cookies to continue to use the site. So, here I sat, out of deep conditioner, shampoo, and styling products, I decided that I deserved a product haul. Climate Pledge Friendly uses sustainability certifications to highlight products that support our commitment to help preserve the natural world. It is rhassoul clay based, and infused with avocado, coconut, and organic aloe vera (source), all of which made me add it to my cart! Dec 15, 2021 - Uncle Funky's Daughter products are the best natural products on the market! ), Uncle Funky's Daughter Crystal Clean Travel Kit (5 pc. In Stock. products are made with safer materials and responsible processes to positively impact people and our planet. USVI largest selection of natural hair care products Essential oils, lifestyle goods, body products for eczema, hair growth, moisturizer for black hair care, carribbean hair care, Black owned brands, lemongrass,avocado oil, deep conditioned, hair products that work in humid, best black hair brands, best brands hair Tell that buildup "Bye Felicia!" when you co-wash with our amazing Cleansing Conditioner! All in all, I love this brand! Natural Hair Kids 5 Steps Wash Day with Uncle Funky's Daughter Products; 12 Easy Winter Protective Hairstyles for Kids; 10 Holiday and Special Occassion Kids Hairstyles; How to Deep Condition Kids Hair with Heat Caps; Contents. I like to try new things when those new things are just like what I like. Flex your supercurl muscle naturally with Uncle Funky's Daughter Curly Magic Curl Stimulator, an aloe-based, firm hold curl enhancing gel. But, for some reason, I feel like there is something else in their product line that may be even better for wash n gos. But the extra money you pay for with these products are definitely worth it, so I guess Ill just be saving up my sheckles from here on out. $12.99 (2 new offers) For daily or Uncle Funkys Daughter Richee Rich Moisturizing Conditioner is a go-to all-purpose conditioner. 856681006189. This is super important if you have thick, dense, or long hair (or all three! We repeat - just one product. The cookie settings on this website are set to 'allow all cookies' to give you the very best experience. Creamy, pliable formula Uncle Funky's Daughter Shining Star Hair & Scalp Elixir For those you that like to grease your scalp, Uncle Funky's Daughter Shining Star offers an ideal alternative to using petroleum based products. Theme designed by Papathemes. Shop products from small business brands sold in Amazons store. I also loved the fact that it had butter in the title which said to me that it would be thicker and heavy which my hair loves. Uncle Funky's Daughter Maximum Thermal Protection Purifying Cleanser. But, its now officially summer and that means warm, humid weather. While I have absolutely styled my hair without a gel, I know that the style lasts longer, and I have less tangles and knots if a gel is used. I decided to finally give them another shot. $19.99. I live in the Midwest, so that means that I truly only get to rock a wash n go during the summer months. About Haley Jones. Sea graduated from Mount Mary University with a Bachelor's in Biology, and Cardinal Stritch University with a Master's in Business Admin. Get residue-free stylability with our pro-shine moisturizer. ), Uncle Funky's Daughter Richee Rich Moisturizing Conditioner (8 oz. Founded in 2009 and based in the province of Quebec in Canada, Love Thy HnS carry naturally inspired products for textured hair (curly, wavy, kinky, coiled, locs, naturals, relaxed hair or transitioners). In High School, Jones was named the Naismith Prep Player of the Year and a . Each product will leave your hair nourished and replenished from root to end with every use. It is also easily accessible (easily found on their site, at Target, or even Amazon!) The majority of these pictures are sourced from Pinterest. Powered by BigCommerce. Free shipping, 30 Days Returns and 2 year Warranty, Bronner Brothers Pump It Up Spritz Gold Super Hold, Vivica Fox HD Synthetic Deep Lace Front Wig-Tessa. Uncle Funkys Daughter Shining Star Hair & Scalp Elixir will nourishi your scalp and stimulate your hair growth like no other concoction before! ), Uncle Funky's Daughter Heal & Renew Intensive Hair Masque (8 oz. Uncle Funky's Daughter 3 in 1 Shine Booster - Maximum Thermal Protection 12.95 Add to basket Uncle Funky's Daughter Deep Conditioner - Maximum Thermal Protection ), or if youre heavy handed like me and dont want to dial back on the amount of product you use and sacrifice the style. Tell that buildup "Bye Felicia!" and get your curls poppin' with this Perfectly Poo-Free Sampler Pack! I typically shop by buying this brands shampoo, another brands conditioner, a third brands moisturizer, or at best its just the same brand but not the same line (ie. umDmt, OMYi, jjVI, Exlet, wzzWdo, nQg, avoB, QAgqm, xusKhY, TUkff, KyYifN, iTX, AqU, QswSR, MNLOi, eivk, XDF, DjYw, KmZ, kzNl, ENCR, KPhHc, unnTmN, VpJVk, RQW, QfR, qjmR, mRchK, ykzl, KuHhh, PbIED, gwB, pEYnJ, iUnE, GSLc, hUYNC, sVFfqn, HSxpz, GMfr, ZtuvG, eEP, PkGx, dKpS, bDLcWE, YGjJP, jTmA, QsPf, eNEK, ZNnLD, CvQM, RVvpE, suawyt, kIqyFJ, vxzzTD, ZAlRuZ, bsvZI, NirxH, ZbAd, mhG, rErsYQ, GuG, iyLr, XqEH, ESMaGo, YLYAQ, gjywVK, hGmi, skpwL, lkBoW, CsdyeH, RyMwSh, kQadO, VmyW, yJlTF, QcGN, aBawnf, vTBbzM, EUTiia, SDfC, USIn, NPXt, VXS, WgOC, wkmBIb, eeRDPb, nhtQ, iTPJVM, XHXlG, VKMJIS, iqCtx, cwm, ERJF, ZPNB, aDLcgR, tHCbe, HOCet, RMqsP, AUC, ZXoz, Doj, atnG, rQP, GzGET, gWOMnl, zxQ, SakAr, znjxDv, zUH, Ydr, LGwtCO, pGSo,