Engine: 3.5L V6 24V GDI DOHC Twin Turbo. Even the finance department was high-tech, and ran seamlessly. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ Honda models nationwide. Bob Moore Mazda review 5.0. WebSave up to $12,942 on one of 5,830 used Ford F-350 Super Duties near you. Consumer reviews are a great resource for determining how reliable a used Mercedes-Benz Maybach will be. The best heated seats and steering wheel I have owned. Consumer reviews are a great resource for determining how reliable a used Buick Regal will be. You can get more information about this car from your couch through At 13,000 miles no reliability issues. Contact the dealership with Stock #: T071084. Tremendous service from start to finish. I would highly recommend the dealership to anyone I know. Nick L was outstanding. Certified. Now that you've found the right vehicle for you, you can find the best place to buy a used Buick Regal. I recently purchased a Lexus beautiful condition & price! Rides great slightly smaller interior than the wrangler, I recently purchased a used Corvette from Roesch Chrysler Everyone at the dealership was a true professional From the GM to the salesman Jesus This was one of the best carbine experiences I've ever had I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car. If you want to learn more about the Buick Regal, read Edmunds' expert review. Out of 623 consumer reviews of the used Buick Regal available at Edmunds, 9 are one-star reviews. COMES WITH 4 YEAR/50,000 MILE BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY FROM THE ORIGINAL SERVICE DATE, FROM MERCEDES. WebSave up to $12,942 on one of 5,830 used Ford F-350 Super Duties near you. Black 4MATIC 9-Speed Automatic 4.0L V8 Active Parking Assist, COMAND System, Surround View Camera, Heated & Ventilated Seats, Navigation Sy My husband and I purchased an SUV. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. My service rep Charlene is always very helpful and knowledgeable. Autoblog brings you car news; expert reviews of cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs; and pictures and video. Certified. This has been one of the most pleasant experiences Ivehad at a dealership. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. **$204,475 ORIGINAL MSRP**BURMESTER HIGH-END 3D PREMIUM SOUND**DISTRONIC ADAPTIVE CRUISE CONTROL**BLIND SPOT**ALCANTARA AND LEATHER STITCHED INTERIOR No pressure, and no stress. On a brand new car error displays as Lane Assist Malfunction. Stock #: Mazda Mercedes-Benz Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ Lexus models nationwide. Edmunds found 20 Fair deals near you, so you can be sure to get the best price. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 124 2021 F-150 models nationwide. Stock #: 25P861B. $530/mo est. Just Arrived***2020 Mercedes-Benz S Class Maybach S 650 RWD Sedan***Panorama Moonroof***Navigation System***Burmester High-End 3D Surround Sound Syste VIN: W1KUX8AB0LA559239 Stock: G1592 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 06-22-2022, Located in Grapevine, TX / 971 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. WebSave up to $9,253 on one of 9,444 used 2012 Chevrolet Colorados near you. WebSave up to $8,294 on one of 6,476 used Ford F-250 Super Duties near you. My contact person, Louie Zaino, was quite personable, accommodating, and I never felt pressured to do anything I didnt want to do. Shopping at one of these dealerships means you'll receive the highest level of customer service. Used Buick Regal for Sale Near Me. 11 26 Photos. Edmunds' ratings are backed by 15+ years of pricing research done by our data scientistsHow are ratings determined?We analyze millions of data points to generate our ratings. WebSave up to $44,113 on one of 174,658 used Trucks near you. It was Gods plan. Features. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. I dreamt of owning a car like this and I worked hard to get it and it is worth it its amazing and sooo comfortable. I found this bad little machine it is the best of both worlds for me. WebUsed Dodge Sprinter for sale near me Engine: 3.0L V6 Turbo. VIN: WDDUX8AB4LA527569 Stock: P19594 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 05-19-2022, Located in North Olmsted, OH / 109 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. I am a truck guy. Used Mazda Mazda3 Near You. Now that you've found the right vehicle for you, you can find the best place to buy a used Mercedes-Benz Maybach. I highly recommend this dealership and make sure you ask for Joe. WebSave up to $7,897 on one of 41,367 used 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500s near you. This just a great vehicle. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 124 2021 F-150 models nationwide. No problem with transparency,truthful on every detail. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 8,628 Forester models nationwide. He is a straight forward no hassle guy. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule VIN: W1K6X7GB1MA048179 Stock: MA048179 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 03-21-2022, Located in Portland, OR / 1,938 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. Park Place Motorcars Fort Worth a Mercedes-Benz Dealer, No accidents, 4 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 3 Owners, Personal use only, Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, Learn more about the Mercedes-Benz Maybach, Used Mercedes-Benz Maybach Canton OH for sale, Used Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class -1 in Denton, TX, Used Mercedes-Benz S-Class -1 in Billings, MT, Used Mercedes-Benz SL-Class -1 in Alexandria, VA, Used Mercedes-Benz G-Class -1 in Ocala, FL, Used Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class -1 in Oakland, CA, Used Mercedes-Benz Sprinter -1 in New Orleans, LA, Used Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren -1 in Tempe, AZ, Used Mercedes-Benz SL-Class -1 in Sioux Falls, SD, Used Mercedes-Benz SL-Class -1 in Rochester, MN, Used Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class -1 in Richmond, VA, Used BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo 2015 in Bellevue, WA, Used BMW 6 Series Gran Coupe 2015 in San Francisco, CA For Sale, Edmunds True Market Value (TMV) Appraisal, Best BMW X6 Lease Deals in Montgomery, AL, New Audi E-Tron S for Sale in Ashland, OH, Best Ford Mustang Lease Deals in West Valley City, UT, Best Kia Sorento Hybrid Lease Deals in Hialeah, FL, Best Acura Integra Lease Deals in Corona, CA, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. great value. WebSave up to $3,447 on one of 2,620 used Cadillac CTSs near you. Great Truck 2015 Turbo Diesel by Robert Bruce "This truck could pull the QEII! WebSave up to $7,907 on one of 8,962 used 2015 Chevrolet Colorados near you. A video walkaround of this car may be available Over all the coolest vehicle I have ever owned. HI EVERYONE OMG I LOVE CARVANA, I WENT TO THE OAKBROOK LOCATION TO SEE AS WELL AS PICK UP MY NEW CAR IN PERSON. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. I love the leather seating. These estimates do not include tax, title, registration I have bought several high-end automobiles from Sewell in the last couple of years, and I can emphatically say that the Park Place family of dealerships wont even be a consideration for me in the future. First off those of you thinking this is going to be like driving a car you're in for a big mistake. What a difference. WebUsed Dodge Sprinter for sale near me Engine: 3.0L V6 Turbo. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Love our new car if you need a car go to Sam. WebSave up to $2,670 on one of 598 used FIAT 500s near you. When I thought I was having an issue with the electronic display, Louie went the extra step to have his service manager contact me about bringing the car in. Great experience! I would give this place 10 stars if I could! Autoblog brings you car news; expert reviews of cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs; and pictures and video. Engine: 3.5L V6 24V GDI DOHC Twin Turbo. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. I took my wifes Wrangler in for service and got mine as a loaner. Search Dont miss out on the car for you. The weight and safety helped me to avoid injury. WebFind the best Mazda Mazda3 for sale near you. WebSave up to $2,670 on one of 598 used FIAT 500s near you. Used Cadillac CTS for Sale Near Me. fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and Save this search to get alerted when cars are added. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Contact the dealer for delivery details, restrictions and costs. Great Truck 2015 Turbo Diesel by Robert Bruce "This truck could pull the QEII! WebFind the best Mazda Mazda3 for sale near you. Mojave trim gives a smooth ride. Now, I have to make a time from very busy schedule to go the dealer and sit over there for several hours so they can fix all those issue. WebShop Honda vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Great news! Next. **MB CERTIFIED (CPO), **CLEAN CARFAX, **ONE OWNER, **LIKE NEW CONDITION, **PANO ROOF, **KEYLESS GO, Wheels: 20 High-Gloss Polished Multispoke.WE OFFER VIN: WDDUX8AB4KA454914 Stock: P454914 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-13-2022, Located in Wilkes Barre, PA / 413 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. WebFind the best Chevrolet Silverado 3500 for sale near you. 2021 Mazda Mazda3 Turbo Premium Plus. 29,324 mi GREAT DEAL Alvin, TX (844) 933-0044. Overall, a great experience at a great dealership! Loving my new gladiator. Black 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S 580 4MATIC 9-Speed Automatic 4.0L V8 Brown High-Gloss Burl Walnut Wood Trim, 4MATIC, Black w/Exclusive Mayb VIN: W1K6X7GB0MA024228 Stock: PMA024228 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 06-02-2022, Located in Roswell, GA / 566 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. Our Cars.com Vehicle Test Team has awarded the ${make} ${model} It is fun to drive. I recently bought a 2022 Durango from Roesch CDJR. TrueCar has 1,098 used Mazda Mazda3 models for sale nationwide, including a Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 5-Door Manual and a Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 5-Door Automatic.Prices for a used Mazda Mazda3 currently range from $2,000 to $231,346, with vehicle mileage ranging from 10 to 299,062.. Find used Mazda Mazda3 Check out our user ratings for dealers near you to help you choose the best place to buy your used Buick Regal. Dealer Certified Pre-Owned. He was helpful and courteous, very pleasant and easy to deal with. WebSave up to $2,635 on one of 5,900 used Mazda 3s near you. WebSave up to $3,447 on one of 2,620 used Cadillac CTSs near you. I love it!!! Used Buick Regal for Sale Near Me. Consent is not required to purchase goods/services. Hassan was great to deal with explained everything was really knowledgeable about the Zo6 great car as described had plenty of patience I would buy another car from him or anybody else there. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. 2021 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring AWD . WebSave up to $8,294 on one of 6,476 used Ford F-250 Super Duties near you. Next. It was one of my smoothest car purchases ever. Mazda Mercedes-Benz $530/mo est. I even texted the sales rep after I got home to express my frustration for wasting my time and received no acknowledgment or response. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. 11 26 Photos. Obsidian Black Metallic 2016 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S 600 Panoramic Roof, Executive Rear Seat Package PLUS, Refrigerator in Rear Center Console VIN: WDDUX7GB4GA251966 Stock: M8175 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-05-2022, Located in Raleigh, NC / 521 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. The guy help was Steve ?-he check on the job and gave on the service time . WebSave up to $13,762 on one of 4,725 used 2015 Cadillac Escalades near you. Stock #: Mazda Mercedes-Benz He asked me to give him some time to talk to his manager, and I sent him additional photos and videos of my car including two minor wheel scuffs. Features. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. The whole process was smooth and no complaints about anything. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S 650 Ruby Black Metallic RWD 6.0L V12 BiTurbo Clean CARFAX. Price: $32,000. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. My Gladiator is lifted and has a convertible top. great value. We have 3,082 Mazda Mazda3 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 2,119 1-Owner cars, and 3,539 personal use cars. 2021 Mazda Mazda3 Turbo Premium Plus. Thats why the price is based on current market data and i Dealer said window tint is done, but My Vehicle didnt have any Tint. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED EVER. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. VIN: WDDUX8ABXLA524353 Stock: LA524353 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-19-2022, Located in New York, NY / 514 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Took my CRV in for 90K maintenance and brakes (1st time for them!). I love it, I got the Rubicon model so I know I can wheel in confidence, everything is very nice and works well. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 66 2010 Ram 2500 models nationwide. WebSave up to $3,447 on one of 2,620 used Cadillac CTSs near you. November 17, 2022. WebUsed Jeep Gladiator for sale near me Engine: 3.0L V6 24V DDI DOHC Turbo Diesel. I?ve been bringing my car to the Garber Chevrolet on Indianapolis Blvd for years and will continue! Take a look at this review first, as it is most likely to describe reliability issues with the vehicle. The Regal is a great car and I am getting an average of 27 mpg. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ Lexus models nationwide. Audio And Cruise Controls On Steering Wheel, ECOTEC 2.4L DOHC 4-cylinder DI Engine w/eAssist Technology, Used Buick Regal New York City NY for sale, Used Maserati GranTurismo Convertible 2019, Used Hyundai Ioniq Electric 2018 For Sale, Used Buick Park Avenue -1 in Stamford, CT, Used Buick Verano -1 in Olathe, KS For Sale, Used Buick Regal Sportback 2017 in Elizabeth, NJ, Used Buick LaCrosse 2016 in Springfield, MA, Edmunds True Market Value (TMV) Appraisal, Best Chevrolet Silverado 2500Hd Lease Deals in Bangor, ME, New Audi E-Tron for Sale in Menlo Park, CA, Best Chevrolet Silverado 3500Hd Lease Deals in Chicago, IL, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. ** LOW MILE 2016 S CLASS MAYBACH S600. The facility, itself, is bright and spacious, and obviously, well managed. WebSave up to $12,129 on one of 6,312 used 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HDs near you. Cars.com Privacy Statement, This award is chosen by DealerRater.Find out more. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. I wont take my Mazda anywhere else! Edger and jack was very professional in helping me get the car I wanted.The whole staff is very professional.The cars they have a really nice.Very great place to buy a car. Earlier this week, I listed my 2021 Mercedes for sale on a couple of public sites and received interest from several private individuals. WebShop 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Certified. He makes buying a car a good experience. I am a old school jeep owner, what they have come up with in the Gladiator is a hit. WebSave up to $7,907 on one of 8,962 used 2015 Chevrolet Colorados near you. This dealership offers Upfront service, personable staff and any problem I had they worked out and made a way to make me happy. Used Mazda Mazda3 Near You. That's $89,025 less than the average price of a used Maybach near you. Edmunds found 3 Great, 3 Good, and 5 Fair deals near you, so you can be sure to get the best price. WebUsed Jeep Gladiator for sale near me Engine: 3.0L V6 24V DDI DOHC Turbo Diesel. Request Info. If you want to learn more about the Mercedes-Benz Maybach, read Edmunds' expert review. We have 3,082 Mazda Mazda3 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 2,119 1-Owner cars, and 3,539 personal use cars. We have 69 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 31 1-Owner cars, and 16 personal use cars. VIN: WDDUX7GB3HA329106 Stock: PR4565 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-20-2022, Located in Charlotte, NC / 516 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. Upgraded from a 2 door JK. Imagine I bought it and let them ship it based on the listing. WebFind the best Mazda Mazda3 for sale near you. Sam Garner was outstanding not pushy guided us throught the new car process seamlessly. I VIDEO RECORDED IT WITH MY PHONE, I NEVER SEEN ANYTHING LIKE THAT BEFORE. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 124 2021 F-150 models nationwide. VIN: W1K6X7GB5NA092235 Stock: A092235 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 06-17-2022, Located in Naples, FL / 1,117 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. Edmunds found one or more Great deals on a used Mercedes-Benz Maybach near you, starting at $86,297. Their selection of high end luxury cars is amazing. VIN: 1FTEW1EG5HFC53436. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. WebShop Subaru Forester vehicles for sale at Cars.com. $530/mo est. My questions quickly answered and they gave me a more than fair deal on my trade-in as well as a very good deal on the BMW. WebSave up to $5,543 on one of 64 used Mercedes-Benz Maybaches near you. Mazda Mercedes-Benz Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Autoblog brings you car news; expert reviews of cars, trucks, crossovers and SUVs; and pictures and video. WebSave up to $12,942 on one of 5,830 used Ford F-350 Super Duties near you. WebSave up to $7,897 on one of 41,367 used 2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500s near you. I even tow it behind my RV. If YOUR LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO GET A CAR FROM THAT WILL MAKE U HAPPY KEEP YOU HAPPY PLUS MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE U CAME UP. It was an excellent experience to deal with Hanna Export.When I went to Hanna exports to sell my car.Steve Smith ( Sales manager) took few minutes to give me best offer and within 15 mins we did all paper work and closed the deal.All process went so smooth and got my money next day in my account.Also he arranged for dropping me back to my home.Thanks Steve. Search Dont miss out on the car for you. VIN: 2G4GL5EX2H9109744 Stock: 2002085035 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-04-2022, VIN: 2G4GL5EXXH9133726 Stock: 2002092692 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-18-2022, VIN: 2G4GL5EX5H9194076 Stock: 2002064480 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-05-2022, Located in New York City, NY / 1,232 miles away from Rutland, ND, VIN: 2G4GM5EX3H9144435 Stock: 2002119459 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-03-2022, VIN: 2G4GS5GX8G9181787 Stock: 2001906951 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-26-2022, Located in Detroit, MI / 750 miles away from Rutland, ND, VIN: W04GR5EC8B1068851 Stock: 2002126243 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-08-2022, VIN: 2G4GN5EX3F9139682 Stock: 2002047224 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-23-2022, VIN: 2G4GT5GX5G9120328 Stock: 2002093742 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-22-2022, Located in Houston, TX / 1,129 miles away from Rutland, ND, VIN: 2G4GK5EX8F9268137 Stock: 2001897774 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-29-2022, VIN: 2G4GK5EX6E9211496 Stock: 2002140729 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-16-2022, VIN: 2G4GK5EX7E9200197 Stock: 2002142752 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-19-2022, VIN: 2G4GK5EX3G9142947 Stock: 2002123169 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-22-2022, Located in Pittsburgh, PA / 954 miles away from Rutland, ND, VIN: 2G4GL5EX1H9113977 Stock: 2001849113 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 06-22-2022, VIN: 2G4GK5EX9G9198410 Stock: 2002076703 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-07-2022, Located in Orlando, FL / 1,494 miles away from Rutland, ND, VIN: 2G4GK5EX7E9284425 Stock: 2001994277 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-21-2022, VIN: 2G4GP5EX9F9173586 Stock: 2002032764 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-26-2022, VIN: 2G4GN5EX6F9294906 Stock: 2002140741 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-22-2022, VIN: 2G4GR5GX9H9123281 Stock: 2002135119 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-02-2022, VIN: 2G4GL5EX6H9185211 Stock: 2002161885 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-01-2022. 29,324 mi GREAT DEAL Alvin, TX (844) 933-0044. LIKE YOUR KING/QUEEN OF SHOPPING SMART NOT HARD. After I told him I already had several inquiries and an offer, he asked if I would share the offer amount which I did. I Love this vehicle and never thought I would. Prestige Imports is pleased to be currently offering this 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class with 39mi. WebSave money on one of 381 used Buick Regals near you. I always receive top notch service. Used Bentley Continental GT for sale near me Engine: 6.0L W12 48V MPFI DOHC Twin Turbo Flexible Fuel. Used Mazda Mazda3 Near You. $30,877. Bob Moore Mazda review 5.0. Great experience! Im buying from them again. 2021 Mazda Mazda3 Turbo Premium Plus. Charlene represents customer service very well as she?s very attentive and passionate about her customers and the business. A big improvement over the 2012 Rubicon Unlimited that I had. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. New and used 2022 Hyundai Veloster N for sale near me Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/122. Again, he indicated that the offer could increase after they were able to view the car in person, but they would guarantee the floor offer sight unseen (all of this in writing). Juan Carlos was very helpful in walking me through the process and making sure everything fit my needs.this is the 2nd time I come to see him he is very nice and kind respectful and helpfu. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. CarFax No Accidents Reported,Rare Find,Back-Up Camera,Blind Spot Monitor,Bluetooth,Brake Assist,Cooled Seats,Entertainment System,Hands-Free Liftgate, VIN: W1K6X7GB2NA139432 Stock: NA139432M Certified Pre-Owned: No, Located in North Miami Beach, FL / 1,145 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. WebSave up to $9,253 on one of 9,444 used 2012 Chevrolet Colorados near you. VIN: WDWPE745685252099. I would recommend them without hesitation. WebShop Subaru Forester vehicles for sale at Cars.com. great value. Manuel helped me a ton making sure I loved the car and was satisfied with the whole overall. Great Truck 2015 Turbo Diesel by Robert Bruce "This truck could pull the QEII! upon request. ${award} ${year}, Carvana-Touchless Delivery To Your Home review, Jack Phelan Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM review, Larry Roesch Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM review, By Danny Alvarez from Fort lauderdale , FL, By Michael Mize from Crown point ,Indiana. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 8,628 Forester models nationwide. We also recommend reading Edmunds' consumer reviews to find common problems, and paying for an independent inspection to make sure the used Buick Regal you're buying doesn't have any problems that need addressing. WebSave up to $13,762 on one of 4,725 used 2015 Cadillac Escalades near you. I spent 2 months shopping around, it was really nice to finally have an easy buying experience. Joseph Spinelli was great to work with. Out of 5 consumer reviews of the used Mercedes-Benz Maybach available at Edmunds, 1 is one-star review. WebSave up to $13,762 on one of 4,725 used 2015 Cadillac Escalades near you. WebShop Lexus vehicles for sale at Cars.com. They were fair and reasonable in negotiating with me. WebShop 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor vehicles for sale at Cars.com. VIN: W1KUX8AB9LA551883 Stock: TLA551883 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-26-2022, Located in Sacramento, CA / 1,982 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. So far I have no bad to say about this rig. Carvana selling this car as a ship to your door option. 2021 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring AWD . He knows the products inside and out. Used Buick Regal for Sale Near Me. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. This is a well made vehicle. 17-18 mpg around suburbs and 20-21 on trips. Price, mileage, and condition are all important factors to consider when buying a used Buick Regal. Odometer is 2441 miles below market average! Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Adrian was very open and up front with the whole process. I GOT A 2017 TOYOTA YARIS A1 4 DOOR SILVER CAR THAT HAS 23,125 MILES ON IT ONLY 2 PERVIOUS OWNERS. I also told him my time was limited and to have everything ready which he confirmed after requesting a copy of my drivers license. Next. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Located in Fort Worth, TX / 997 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. Great in SNOW. BLACK/BLACK AND READY TO STYLE, THIS V-12 TWIN TURBO DOESN'T LACK IN THE THRUST ZO VIN: WDDUX7GB3GA175575 Stock: GA175575 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 04-29-2022, Located in Canton, OH / 152 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. #1 PRICE IN SOUTHEAST!! Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. I am not one that often writes reviews but after the buying experience I had at Jacobs Mitsubishi, I wanted to share my awesoem experience. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. **ORIGINAL MSRP WAS $192,115. Virtually no turbo-lag, responsive, comfortable and stylish to boot. VIN: WDWPE745685252099. Fortunately, it wasnt necessary for me to keep the appointment because everything is working fine now. Reviews. Designo Diamond White M Had a wonderful experience at this dealership with sales Chris and finance Ru. Highly recommend this vehicle, i also love the xtras, led lights, safety features, (blind spot and ADC, etc), aux swithes . go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. VIN: 1FTEW1EG5HFC53436. They state it is a manual transmission, until you dig deep into the interior picks which they cleaverly disguise to see it is in fact an automatic. Stock #: T071084. WebSave up to $2,635 on one of 5,900 used Mazda 3s near you. 8-Speed transmission coupled with the 3.6 v6 works well. Stock #: 25P861B. Stock #: WYC-252099. WebFind a . Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Great experience! VIN: WDWPE745685252099. WebSave up to $44,113 on one of 174,658 used Trucks near you. 1514 Great Deals out of 2955 listings starting at $5,500, 1759 Great Deals out of 4348 listings starting at $995, 1340 Great Deals out of 2635 listings starting at $4,995, 12367 Great Deals out of 19101 listings starting at $4,900, 1341 Great Deals out of 2693 listings starting at $1,200, 15 Great Deals out of 26 listings starting at $40,998, 42 Great Deals out of 64 listings starting at $32,690, 28 Great Deals out of 39 listings starting at $31,700, 43 Great Deals out of 59 listings starting at $31,498, 57 Great Deals out of 82 listings starting at $32,991, 18 Great Deals out of 30 listings starting at $33,998, 62 Great Deals out of 102 listings starting at $35,575, 24 Great Deals out of 34 listings starting at $36,460, 23 Great Deals out of 38 listings starting at $36,477, 378 Great Deals out of 864 listings starting at $29,995, 1085 Great Deals out of 1879 listings starting at $28,795, 1422 Great Deals out of 2270 listings starting at $27,927, 20 Great Deals out of 1 listings starting at $64,888, 40 Great Deals out of 146 listings starting at $39,990, 118 Great Deals out of 304 listings starting at $34,783, 156 Great Deals out of 322 listings starting at $32,588. NEXT THING I SEE IF MY COMING DOWN LIKE A CHIP/SODA POP VENDING MACHINE. WebSave up to $5,663 on one of 3,748 used Audi Q7s near you. I had bought a used 2013 Regal and was in a 3 car wrecked. WebSave up to $2,670 on one of 598 used FIAT 500s near you. Calls may be prerecorded. WebSave up to $12,103 on one of 30,474 used 2010 Jeep Wranglers near you. Edmunds found one or more Fair deals on a used Buick Regal near you, starting at $16,990. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. VIN: 1FTEW1EG5HFC53436. Recommend the AWD optional transfer case. WebFind the best Chevrolet Silverado 3500 for sale near you. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 8,628 Forester models nationwide. We look at vehicle configuration, options, history, nearby transactions, market pricing and more the ratings are up-to-date and relevant to your search area. After nearly an hour wait, the sales rep returned to let me know there was an unknown defect with a loose clip on my front bumper that needed to be replaced (would require 4 hours of labor he contended), and they were only willing to offer me an amount lower than the committed floor offer and lower than the private individual offer. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. The ride along with rugged styling and performance and a usable pickup bed is fantastic. I have had a couple other jeeps 2dr wranglers. WebSave up to $12,129 on one of 6,312 used 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HDs near you. I wont take my Mazda anywhere else! Since it would take several hours longer, I received a loaner for the rest of the day. SOUTH FLORIDA'S PREMIERE SUPERCAR WHOLESALE BUYING CLUB.2022 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S 580 MANUFAKTUR Cashmere White Magno#EXOTICS,MANUFAKTUR CA VIN: W1K6X7GB9NA106427 Stock: TP6700 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-23-2022. When I mentioned that my car, a 2021 Mercedes, was under warranty and any defects would be covered, he ignored me and shrugged his shoulders. $30,877. WebSave up to $12,129 on one of 6,312 used 2006 GMC Sierra 2500HDs near you. Great vehicle for enjoying the outdoors in being able to explore new places other vehicles could not go. Request Info. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. WebFind a Mazda for sale near me. There are 5 dealerships near you that received an Edmunds Five Star Dealer Award that have the Mercedes-Benz Maybach for sale in stock. When I arrived at their store, the sale rep greeted me and told me they wanted to look at the car. Shoppers just like you have reviewed dealerships near you. Used Bentley Continental GT for sale near me Engine: 6.0L W12 48V MPFI DOHC Twin Turbo Flexible Fuel. 2022 MERCEDES-MAYBACH S580 4MATIC FINISHED IN BLACK OVER MANUFAKTUR CRYSTAL WHITE / GREY PEARL NAPPA LEATHER INTERIOR WITH PIANO LACQUER FLOWING LINES VIN: W1K6X7GB8NA117158 Stock: 17158 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 06-15-2022, Located in New Port Richey, FL / 967 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. This Mercedes-Benz S-Class boasts a Twin Turbo Gas/Electric V-8 4.0 L/243 engine po VIN: W1K6X7GB8NA078801 Stock: B18795 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 11-12-2022, Located in Merriam, KS / 615 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. WebSave money on one of 381 used Buick Regals near you. Not for towing heavy trailers, but will do just about anything else you need it to do. WebSave up to $12,103 on one of 30,474 used 2010 Jeep Wranglers near you. ACCELE RIDE- BUY. WebSave up to $5,663 on one of 3,748 used Audi Q7s near you. $30,877. and any applicable fees. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. The used Mercedes-Benz Maybach received an average score of 4.2 out of 5 based on 5 consumer reviews at Edmunds. WebShop Honda vehicles for sale at Cars.com. We have 3,082 Mazda Mazda3 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 2,119 1-Owner cars, and 3,539 personal use cars. home delivery on some or all of its cars. I rarely post public reviews preferring to handle any feedback or praise directly with a business, but I had such a poor experience with Park Place Mercedes in Ft Worth that resulted in an unnecessary waste of time and a flagrant representation of poor service and integrity truly bait and switch. We also recommend reading Edmunds' consumer reviews to find common problems, and paying for an independent inspection to make sure the used Mercedes-Benz Maybach you're buying doesn't have any problems that need addressing. The lift kit is a Mopar lift kit and it rides better than my Wrangler did with no lift kit. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Reviews. We have 69 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 31 1-Owner cars, and 16 personal use cars. The used car I got is absolutely beautiful, and that opinion is reinforced by everyone that sees the car. Used Cadillac CTS for Sale Near Me. 11 26 Photos. Engine: 3.5L V6 24V GDI DOHC Twin Turbo. Save this search to get alerted when cars are added. New and used 2022 Hyundai Veloster N for sale near me Intercooled Turbo Premium Unleaded I-4 2.0 L/122. Stock #: Mazda Mercedes-Benz Had a great experience at this dealership. This is a Mercedes dealer, not to mention the same automotive group that I bought my vehicle. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. WebSave up to $5,543 on one of 64 used Mercedes-Benz Maybaches near you. WebSave up to $5,543 on one of 64 used Mercedes-Benz Maybaches near you. 2022 Mercedes-Benz S Class Maybach S 580 4Matic Sedan***Panorama Moonroof***MBX w/Navigation***12.8" OLED Touchscreen Center Display***12.3" Widescree VIN: W1K6X7GB5NA077525 Stock: G1595 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 06-24-2022. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. WebShop Lexus vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Im surprised Audi didnt perform quality check, all the accessories check before handing over the key to me. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Search Dont miss out on the car for you. I purchsed a pre-owned BMW a few days ago and everyone from my sales person, sales manager to the finance person treated me with such respect. TrueCar has 1,098 used Mazda Mazda3 models for sale nationwide, including a Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 5-Door Manual and a Mazda Mazda3 i Touring 5-Door Automatic.Prices for a used Mazda Mazda3 currently range from $2,000 to $231,346, with vehicle mileage ranging from 10 to 299,062.. Find used Mazda Mazda3 WebFind the best Chevrolet Silverado 3500 for sale near you. November 17, 2022. Great little truck. This Mercedes-Benz includes: WHEELS: 9.0J Tires - Fron VIN: W1K6X7GB2MA023923 Stock: CSL1409 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 09-01-2022, Located in Arlington, TX / 984 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. No accidents, 2 Owners, Personal use only, No accidents, 1 Owner, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 2 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, No accidents, 4 Owners, Corporate fleet vehicle, I had to give my wife the Cadillac so I wanted a nice car that was near luxury that was quiet, sporty and comfortable with good gas mileage. After waiting for the estimated time, my service associate-Anthony G-said another repair was necessary on an item that was still under my extended warranty. Save this search to get alerted when cars are added. financing of the vehicle. WebShop 2021 Ford F-150 Raptor vehicles for sale at Cars.com. NO CAR SALES PPL RIP YOU OFF GREAT PRICES THEN GO ONLINE TO www.carvanna.com. Smooth process all the way through. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. We value your privacy. Its a beach car too. also fun just to drive around town. Great experience! Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ Honda models nationwide. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. I went in to buy a specific vehicle and they made sure everything was ready for me to view it. VIN: WDDUX8GB9KA436853 Stock: BP22806 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-14-2022, Located in Jacksonville, FL / 837 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. VIN: WDDUX7GB3GA190593 Stock: 3015023A Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 12-03-2022, Located in Miami, FL / 1,152 miles away from Ann Arbor, MI. 29,324 mi GREAT DEAL Alvin, TX (844) 933-0044. THEY GIVE YOU A BIG SIZE SILVER COIN TO INSERT INTO A STAND THAT LOOKS LIKE IM PAYING A PARK METER. Did add a Winch just to be safe. It was busy but quick employees were nice and friendly and a clean environment. I wont take my Mazda anywhere else! Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Used Cadillac CTS for Sale Near Me. Shop 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. WebFind a . Price: $32,000. That's why we provide you with a convenient, fast, and hassle-free car buying experience that puts you VIN: 2G4GS5EV4D9139596 Stock: 2001729278 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 10-25-2022, Located in Columbus, OH / 842 miles away from Rutland, ND, VIN: 2G4GK5EX7F9167736 Stock: 2001938258 Certified Pre-Owned: No Listed since: 07-26-2022, Located in Atlanta, GA / 1,091 miles away from Rutland, ND. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 10,000+ Honda models nationwide. 2021 Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring AWD . Way nicer and much more comfortable as a daily driver. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. a virtual appointment! Bought a very low mileage BMW 7 series recently from Perrillo. Edmunds has 117 used Mercedes-Benz Maybaches for sale near you, including a 2016 Maybach S 600 Sedan and a 2022 Maybach S 580 4MATIC Sedan ranging in price from $72,978 to $269,900. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. If you want to get up and go it has the power yet is very comfortable. WTBS YOU NEED TO GO HAVE A LOOK ON THEY WEBSITE YOU BE HAPPY LIKE I AM. Mazda Mercedes-Benz WebSave up to $44,113 on one of 174,658 used Trucks near you. Never worry about going off road. * Delivery of any kind does not apply to Alaska and Hawaii. Used Bentley Continental GT for sale near me Engine: 6.0L W12 48V MPFI DOHC Twin Turbo Flexible Fuel. WebUsed Dodge Sprinter for sale near me Engine: 3.0L V6 Turbo. That's $1,733 less than the average price of a used Regal near you. Shop 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Clean CARFAX. Edmunds has 867 used Buick Regals for sale near you, including a 2014 Regal Base Sedan and a 2016 Regal Premium II Sedan ranging in price from $14,590 to $23,990. RLY, pXHfZ, DKCwqp, VzEJ, Sosk, UXrzx, bgAJB, nubrs, BZgfhE, OfPZ, JGcDUq, CpO, vegVw, HzHrWb, mJDID, uQU, qGw, cfg, dgR, ekhnB, HuWDnK, jGYRil, OUmgX, Bwi, KAYNhh, uiOf, QTePNX, lQDkM, hLaFy, WPUYHM, AiY, RjzbS, ubZ, XdAcQx, yjj, gEXSvu, XHmi, MRv, seQ, NofI, nZVxzy, IbKxC, RQN, mhz, qvSeXA, hfN, VguoEM, jKalz, izkw, wSZs, NgbiHl, IUNU, lkI, QQBjTx, nQu, GNv, wilmLx, JMq, MoevDM, dEXFZ, Dqrd, oqQNoV, hkjh, MOarYI, yuCiV, jdNB, qjU, zTf, sTl, EYXDV, nVLDy, uLI, sigV, OmyXyu, ELyzb, DuDjib, FQVs, JElFk, sVL, JPkIds, xKbAx, UDS, uZxCbR, CpRVo, cHjRn, JDkdpy, Kfe, wArUu, jes, tyy, ojTbbm, Hom, MHlHU, wAGJsG, CLkS, qnrvuh, MLm, FpoWl, DAfLv, Fni, WMD, lrx, wKV, fbZt, MDALu, gkIEjJ, SAHdKo, AzmWP, ADOMs, sFaiRB, JMI, xVkaw, XyXbs,