Choose Configuration > WAN Configuration > CE1/CT1 Interface. The configured default gateway IP address TCP packets, the devices limit the size of TCP packets within the MSS. Dynamic address (ND): indicates that the interface IPv6 address is automatically obtained using DHCP, EPON: indicates that the working mode of a PON interface is EPON, GPON: indicates that the working mode of a PON interface is GPON. Click Enable corresponding to the SA interface to be configured in the Operation column of SA Interface List. Choose Configuration > WAN Configuration > SA Interface to display the SA Interface page. This parameter must be specified when a user VLAN is terminated through a sub-interface. The dialing process is not triggered by data packets. The Cellular0/0/0 interface will be displayed only when a 3G/LTE data card is installed. What Should I Do If I Forget the Web System Login Password? With this mode, you can check the system configurations. What Should I Do If the Account Is Locked? To disable a serial interface, see Disabling a serial interface. When two routers are directly connected using two CT1 interfaces, one CT1 interface must work in master clock mode and the other must work in slave clock mode. In this scenario, you can use an E1/T1 interface to provide the E1/T1 access service. Indicates that a 3G data card connects to an evolution-data optimized (EV-DO) network. Switching from the EasyOperation Web System to the Classic Web System. This parameter cannot be modified when the PON interface configuration is modified. How Can I Configure Corresponding Web Platform Management Authorities for Users of Different Levels? The information is displayed only when a 3G/LTE Interface and the corresponding SIM card are inserted into the device. Which Functions Does the Web Platform Support? Rate of an Ethernet interface in non-automatic negotiation mode. Switching from the EasyOperation Web System to the Classic Web System. Whether data inversion is configured for a T1 interface. Interface used by a router to connect to the Internet. The dual-SIM functions can be configured only on the LTE cellular interface (Cellular 0/0/0) supported by the AR611W-LTE4CN, AR617VW-LTE4, and AR617VW-LTE4EA. Set the parameters described in Table 1-78. Time after which the backup SIM card can automatically switch to the primary SIM card if the function is enabled. Copyright 2022 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Whether Alarm Indication Signal (AIS) detection is enabled for a CE1 interface. In the right pane, click New. This document describes WAN features on the device and provides configuration procedures and configuration examples. Only the 1E1T1-M/2E1T1-M board supports mode switching. none: indicates that CRC is not performed for a T1 interface. 56K: indicates that the timeslot rate of a T1 interface is 56 kbit/s. TCP packets, the devices limit the size of TCP packets within the MSS. The Connection mode parameter specifies the mode in which an interface obtains an IPv6 address. Choose Configuration > WAN Configuration > CE1/CT1 Interface > Switch Mode to display the Switch Mode tab page. What Should I Do If I Forget the Web System Login Password? The IP address of the WAN port is automatically obtained from the upstream network and cannot be changed, except for the static IP mode, which needs to obtain the IP address from the carrier. Specified IP: indicates that an IP address is manually configured on the interface. This mode cannot ensure high security. You can create an APN profile and configure an APN in the profile so that you can access external PDN networks using the configured APN. need to connect to a WAN using fixed IP addresses. Whether clock signals transmitted by an SA interface are inverted. Interframe filling tag type of a CT1 interface. Select a mode in the dialog box that is displayed and click OK. Connecting. Click Enable corresponding to the E1 or T1 interface to be configured in the Operation column of T1 Interface List. The value Disconnected after idle timeout applies to scenarios where traffic and online duration are charged. Then, we will enter each member candidate link and bind this links with Aggregated Logical Link with " eth-trunk " link. Which Functions Does the Web Platform Support? Indicates the delay in switching services from the backup interface to the primary interface in active/standby mode. How Can I Enable the Web Service on a Router? Before binding interfaces, ensure that these interfaces have been deactivated and that slave interfaces are not configured with any service. fixed IP address of 1.1.1.1/24 from a carrier, and connect to the WAN interfaces on the SRU-400H, SRU-400HK, SRU-600HK, and SRU-600H can be changed from Layer 3 mode to Layer 2 mode. Edge Router X and Huawei B593 modem problem | Ubiquiti Community. What Can I Do When the Web Access Speed Is Slow? Interface used by a router to connect to the Internet. This parameter is optional when Service type is set to ubr. By default, the interface description is "HUAWEI, AR Series, interface-type interface-number Interface.". 64K: indicates that the timeslot rate of a T1 interface is 64 kbit/s. Unframed: indicates that an E1 interface works in unframed mode. To obtain better user experience, upgrade the browser to the latest version. To obtain better user experience, upgrade the browser to the latest version. During TCP connection negotiation, devices at both ends record the MSS of each other. Click Modify corresponding to the serial interface to be configured in the Operation column of Serial Interface List to display the modification page. The Ethernet Interface Settings page is displayed. aal5mux: When each protocol runs on an individual PVC, aal5mux encapsulation is adopted. This parameter cannot be modified when the E1 interface configuration is modified. GE0/0/0 to GE0/0/7 on the AR651C, AR651U-A4, AR651K, AR651, AR651W-8P, AR651W, AR657W, AR1600 series, AR6120, AR6120-VW, AR6121K, AR6121E, and AR6121 can be changed from Layer 2 mode to Layer 3 mode. V300R019C10 and later versions support this configuration. Set the parameters described in Table 1-67. NO-CRC4: indicates the non-CRC4 frame format (basic frame format). Users Mode in which an interface obtains an IP address. In the navigation tree, choose WAN > WAN Configuration. The MSS refers to the maximum length of a TCP packet segment sent from the remote end to the local end. How Do I Change the Login IP Address of the Web Platform? How Do I Change the Port Number for Web System Login? 32: indicates that the 32-bit CRC is used for an E1 interface. Combo: indicates that the current interface is a combo interface. NAT must be enabled when a PC on the private network of a LAN connects to the Internet. PPP authentication can be performed on the device. If the MTU is too large, packets are transmitted slowly or even lost. IPv4 connection mode. Electrical: indicates that the current interface is an electrical interface. Select the 3G/LTE interface to be configured, as shown in, Set the network connection parameters described in, Select the Cellular interface to be configured, as shown in, Configuring the physical attributes and link layer attributes of an SA interface, Switching the mode of a CE1/CT1 interface, Switching from the Web Platform to the CLI, Connecting to a WAN Through PPPoE Dial-up(V300R019C00 version), Connecting to a WAN Through PPPoE Dial-up(V300R019C10 and later versions), Connecting to a WAN Using a Fixed IP Address, Connecting to a WAN Using a Dynamic IP Address, Connecting to a WAN Through 3G/4G(V300R019C00 version), Connecting to the AR in Wired Mode to Obtain an IP Address, Obtaining a Fixed IP Address Using a DHCP Binding Table. GE0/0/0, GE0/0/1, GE0/0/4, GE0/0/5, and GE0/0/8 on the AR6140-S can be changed from Layer 2 mode to Layer 3 mode. Whether auto negotiation is enabled on an interface. Sets the lower threshold of the traffic volume in load balancing mode. NAT must be enabled when a PC on the private network of a LAN connects to the Internet. Minimum number of interframe filling tags of an E1 interface. When the load balancing mode is UCMP, the interface bandwidth needs to be configured. Huawei shall not bear any responsibility for translation accuracy and it is recommended that you refer to the English document (a link for which has been provided). The VDSL and G.SHDSL interfaces can work in ATM or PTM mode and switch between these two modes. How Do I Configure a Browser for Logging In to the Web Platform? Click Enable corresponding to the E1 interface to be configured in the Operation column of E1 Interface List. What Should I Do If I Forget the Web System Login Password? dceclk1: indicates that the clock mode of an SA interface is set to dceclk1 on the DCE. The default value is 120. Selects a physical interface on the router. A smaller value indicates a higher preference. Set the parameters described in Table 1-75. This parameter can be specified if you do not require high security of the SIM card. DSL links can be used to connect the device to the Internet. Configure network access interfaces on the WAN Configuration page and set Internet access modes based on the network environment. V300R019C13 and later versions: After the reserved VLAN ID of the 8FE1GE Ethernet electrical interface card and 4ES2G-S Ethernet LAN card of the AR6140-16G4XG, AR6140H-S, AR6280, AR6300, AR6280K, AR6300K, AR6280-S, and AR6300-S are using the set reserved-vlan command, the working modes of all interfaces on the card can be changed from Layer 2 mode to Layer 3 mode. Choose LAN Configuration > LAN(Local Area Network) > Physical Interface. What Should I Do If the Account Is Locked? The default gateway address must be in the same network segment as the interface IP address. If the router features self-adaptive network ports, you do not need to distinguish the WAN port from the LAN port. Primary DNS server address assigned to a device. Always online: The DCC attempts to dial the remote end immediately after the device starts. This parameter takes effect only when it is configured on interfaces of the 4E1T1-M/8E1T1-M interface card. Configure a default route from the local hosts to the PPPoE server. Choose Configuration > WAN Configuration > PON Interface > Interface Configuration to display the PON Interface Settings page. Indicates that a 3G data card connects to a WCDMA network. CE1 interfaces on both ends can communicate only when they have the same data inversion configuration. Whether RAI detection is enabled for a T1 interface. The wired WAN cannot cover all gas stations and ATMs that are widely distributed. Click Disable corresponding to the CE1 interface to be configured in the Operation column of CE1 Interface List. TCP packets, the devices limit the size of TCP packets within the MSS. To modify the serial interface configuration, see Modifying a serial interface configuration. Enterprise products, solutions & services, Products, Solutions and Services for Carrier, Smartphones, PC & Tablets, Wearables and More. Connect your computer or phone to your router's Wi-Fi network. Internet through the router. Click Modify corresponding to the CT1 interface to be configured in the Operation column of CT1 Interface List to display the modification page. This mode applies to the scenarios in which users are not charged based on traffic or time. Click Configuration in the Attribution column of SA Interface List to display the page for configuring the SA interface attributes. A 3G/LTE cellular interface is a physical interface supporting 3G/LTE technology. Bind the APN profile to a 3G/LTE interface. WAN Configuration Context Configure network access interfaces on the WAN Configuration page and set Internet access modes based on the network environment. The default link idle time is 120. Click Disable corresponding to the PON interface to be configured in the Operation column of PON Interface List. dteclk1: indicates that the clock mode of an SA interface is set to dteclk1 on the DTE. What Can I Do When I Fail to Log In to the Web Platform? Among the bound interfaces, the first bound interface is the master interface, and other bound interfaces are slave interfaces. Indicates that an LTE data card connects to a WCDMA network. interface connecting to internal users must be VLANIF 1. SF: indicates the Super Frame (ESF) format. Some functions of the website may be unavailable. IPv4 configuration parameters. In V200R010C00, this parameter is mandatory. When you set the parameters for creating an Ethernet sub-interface, select the Ethernet interface for which the sub-interface needs to be created. ATM cells are transmitted over DSL interfaces working in ATM mode. NAT must be enabled when a PC on the private network of a LAN connects to the Internet. What Can I Do When the Web Access Speed Is Slow? What Should I Do If the Account Is Locked? Set the parameters described in Table 1-71. This step is mandatory if you want to test the 3G/LTE link status using an NQA test instance. dceclk3: indicates that the clock mode of an SA interface is set to dceclk3 on the DCE. Initial Configuration of the Web Platform. Click Enable corresponding to the CE1 interface to be configured in the Operation column of CE1 Interface List. 32: indicates that the 32-bit CRC is used for a T1 interface. Initial Configuration of the Web Platform. How Can I Enable the Web Service on a Router? The external network gateway IP address Whether detection of DCD signals on an SA interface is enabled. Initial Configuration of the Web Platform, Modifying a serial interface configuration, Dynamic address (DHCP): indicates that the interface IPv4 address is automatically obtained using DHCP, Fixed address (Static): indicates that the interface IPv4 address is manually configured, Broadband dialup (PPPoE): indicates that the interface IPv4 address is obtained through PPP negotiation, Dynamic address (ND): indicates that the interface IPv6 address is automatically obtained, Dynamic address (DHCP): indicates that the interface IPv6 address is automatically obtained using DHCP, Fixed address (Static): indicates that the interface IPv6 address is manually configured, Broadband dialup (PPPoE): indicates that the interface IPv6 address is obtained through PPP negotiation, Select an interface whose attributes need to be set from the, IPoA: indicates that IP packets are transmitted over ATM links, IPoEoA: indicates that IPoE packets are transmitted over ATM links, PPPoA: indicates that PPP packets are transmitted over ATM links, PPPoEoA: indicates that PPPoE packets are transmitted over ATM links, DHCP: indicates that the interface IPv4 address is automatically obtained using DHCP, as shown in, Static: indicates that the interface IPv4 address is manually configured, as shown in, PPPoE: indicates that the interface IPv4 address is obtained through PPP negotiation, as shown in, ND: indicates that the interface IPv6 address is automatically configured, as shown in, DHCP: indicates that the interface IPv6 address is automatically obtained using DHCP, as shown in, Static: indicates that the interface IPv6 address is manually configured, as shown in, PPPoE: indicates that the interface IPv6 address is obtained through PPP negotiation, as shown in, Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM): ATM cells are transmitted over VDSL, Packet Transfer Mode (PTM): Ethernet frames are transmitted over VDSL. Minimum number of interframe filling tags of a CE1 interface. How Do I Restore Factory Settings? The upper threshold of the traffic volume must be larger than the lower threshold. What Should I Do If the Account Is Locked? Log in to the Huawei Router Configuration page by entering the following IP into your URL bar: 192.168.100.1. The interface IP address cannot conflict with the IP addresses of other interfaces on the device or other devices in the network. One-click Diagnose will be initiated only when the connection mode is 3G/4G(LTE). dceclk2: indicates that the clock mode of an SA interface is set to dceclk2 on the DCE. When two routers are directly connected using two CE1 interfaces, one CE1 interface must work in master clock mode and the other must work in slave clock mode. For example, when the G.SHDSL interface of the peer device works in ATM mode, the G.SHDSL interface of the device must also work in ATM mode. The interface can be configured only when a 3G/LTE/5G Interface and the corresponding SIM card are inserted into the device. Navigate to LAN > DHCP Server Configuration. Dialup string that is provided by the carrier. The test instance must be specified if you want to test the 3G/LTE link status using an NQA test instance. This parameter is valid only when Getting IP address mode is set to Static. If a connection cannot be established with the remote end, the DCC retries at an interval. When sending TCP packets, devices at both ends limit the size of TCP packets within the MSS. Interframe filling tag type of a CE1 interface. Interface used by a router to connect to the Internet. Whether to configure a default route from the local host to the Static server. The MSS refers to the maximum length of a TCP packet segment sent from the peer device to the local device. Initial Configuration of the Web Platform. The options for Connection mode are as follows: IPv6 configuration parameters. How Do I Change the Login IP Address of the Web Platform? After modifying the interface MTU, you must restart the interface to make the MTU setting take effect. If two devices communicate using SA interfaces, the two devices must have the same encoding and decoding mode. Set the parameters described in Table 1-81. Moreover, the interface on the downstream device must be configured to work in slave clock mode. When the time during which no traffic is transmitted on the link exceeds the timeout duration, the device disconnects the link to save traffic. Enterprise products, solutions & services, Products, Solutions and Services for Carrier, Smartphones, PC & Tablets, Wearables and More. If the MTU is too large, packets are transmitted slowly or even lost. No relevant resource is found in the selected language. This parameter is valid only when Service type is set to vbr-nrt or vbr-rt. Before setting this parameter, you must create an IPv6 VPN instance. V300R019C13 and later versions: Interfaces on the 24GE Ethernet LAN cards of the AR6280, AR6300, AR6280K, AR6300K, AR6280-S, and AR6300-S can be changed from Layer 2 mode to Layer 3 mode. Minimum number of interframe filling tags of a T1 interface. GE0/0/0, GE0/0/1, GE0/0/4, GE0/0/5, and GE0/0/8 on the AR6140-9G-2AC, AR6140E-9G-2AC, and AR6140K-9G-2AC can be changed from Layer 2 mode to Layer 3 mode. This attribute is valid only when Current working mode is set to E1. dteclk3: indicates that the clock mode of an SA interface is set to dteclk3 on the DTE. That router allowed me to enable "modem" mode, plug it into my WAN port and allowed pfsense to handle DHCP and wifi via another AP. Clock mode for an SA interface on the DCE. Indicates that an 5G modem can only connect to a WCDMA network. Auto: indicates that an IP address is obtained through PPP negotiation. User name of the device that functions as the authenticated party. This parameter cannot be modified when the ATM interface configuration is modified. Serial number of the specified channel when a CT1 interface works in CT1 mode. Set the parameters described in Table 1-62. Choose Configuration > WAN Configuration > E1/T1 Interface and click E1 Interface to display the E1 Interface tab page. Otherwise, some packets will be discarded. Link layer protocol of a serial interface. Huawei B715s-23c Archives - 4G LTE Mall . Help me 500K subscribers https://goo.gl/LoatZE#netvn #huawei Indicates that an LTE data card automatically connects to a network. Some functions of the website may be unavailable. Your browser version is too early. What Should I Do If I Forget the Web System Login Password? An ADSL interface works only in ATM mode. An error occurred when loading the video. The dialing process is not triggered by data packets. Check the "Enable WAN" and WAN Mode with "Bridge WAN". To bind multiple APN profiles to a 3G/LTE interface, click . Cable type applicable to a CE1 interface. The AR550 series does not support WLAN Management and Cellular interface. Bind the APN profile to a 3G/LTE/5G interface. Click Apply to apply the configuration. Logical identifier used when logical identifier authentication is performed on the device. Indicates that a 3G data card connects to a 1xRTT and EV-DO combined network. If the MTU is too large, packets are transmitted slowly or even lost. Procedure Click Configuration on the toolbar to access the Configuration page. Indicates that an LTE data card connects to either a UMTS or GSM network and preferentially connects to the UMTS network. When the load balancing mode is UCMP, the interface bandwidth needs to be configured. The MSS refers to the maximum length of a TCP packet segment sent from the remote end to the local end. To bind multiple APN profiles to a 3G/LTE/5G interface, click . OLT CLI support configures ONT WAN interface, through OLT can configure HUAWEI Route type ONT Internet wanVoice WANIPTV WAN and TR069 WAN. Secondary DNS server address assigned to a DHCP client. In V300R019C13 and later versions: If the Online mode is Always online, the Dial String is optional. When this parameter is set to Always online, the DCC immediately attempts to dial the remote end after a router starts. Whether to configure a default route from the local host to the DHCP server. CE1: indicates that a CE1 interface works in CE1 mode. Service List: VoIP (For configuring the VoIP service, VoIP or a combination containing VoIP needs to be selected.) Click CT1 Interface to display the CT1 Interface tab page. How Do I Change the Login IP Address of the Web Platform? After a PPP link is established, the authenticated device repeatedly sends the user name and password until the authentication finishes. To delete a serial interface, see Deleting a serial interface. The interfaces on both ends of a link must use the CRC of the same length. After this parameter is specified, you do not need to enter the PIN every time you restart the 3G/LTE Interface. Click Convert corresponding to the CE1 or CT1 interface whose mode needs to be switched in the Operation column of CE1 Card List or CT1 Card List. 16: indicates that the 16-bit CRC is used for an interface. Secondary DNS server address assigned to a device. How Do I Change the Port Number for Web System Login? The value Always online applies to scenarios where traffic and online duration are not charged. Indicates that a 3G data card preferentially connects to a WCDMA network. When sending After the CE1 interface configuration is complete, the system creates one or more serial interfaces whose logical features are the same as those of a synchronous serial interface. If the MTU is set too small and the size of packets is large, packets will be broken into a great number of fragments and be discarded by QoS queues. Indicates that an 5G modem can only connect to a NR network. Click Configuration on the toolbar to access the Configuration page. When finished then click Apply. The device supports the ADSL, VDSL, and G.SHDSL interface cards (together called DSL interface cards). The first bound interface is the primary interface. Timeslot of the channel after the channel number is specified. Click Modify corresponding to the Ethernet interface to be configured in the Operation column of Ethernet Interface List. Click Apply to complete the configuration. 16: indicates that the 16-bit CRC is used for an E1 interface. Here, firstly we will enter the configuration mode with " system-view " command. These are: User View System View Interface View Protocol View User View is the mode that you will enter after login to the router. What Should I Do If I Forget the Web System Login Password? Select the check box of the interface to be deleted and click Delete in the Interface Name column of Serial Interface List. The virtual baud rate can be set only when the device functions as the DTE. Indicates that an LTE data card connects to a LTE network. Secondary DNS server address assigned to a device. The default dialup string is *99# when the 3G/LTE/5G Interface supports WCDMA. Sets the upper threshold of the traffic volume in load balancing mode. The Connection mode parameter specifies the mode in which an interface obtains an IPv6 address. What Can I Do When I Fail to Log In to the Web Platform? Disconnected after idle timeout (s): The device triggers the process of establishing a link only when there is data to be transmitted. The parameters for creating a PON interface are the same as those for creating an Ethernet interface. The Cellular0/0/0 interface will be displayed only when a 3G/LTE data Authentication mode for PPPoA/PPPoEoA dial-up. When sending TCP packets, the devices limit the size of TCP packets within the MSS. [Huawei-SwitchA] interface Eth-Trunk 10. Procedure Note: Even the most advanced machine translation cannot match the quality of professional translators. Click Enable corresponding to the PON interface to be configured in the Operation column of PON Interface List. Which Functions Does the Web Platform Support? A CE1/CT1 interface is a physical interface in the E1/T1 system, which can transmit voice, data, and video service packets. Configure a dialer number for calling the remote end. Set the parameters described in Table 1-20. Check the switching result. What Are the Default IP Address and User Password After the Restoration? To modify an APN profile, find it in the Operation column of APN Profile, click Modify, and set the parameters described in Table 1-54. The baud rate can be set only when the device functions as the DCE. The Cellular0/0/0 interface will be displayed only when a 3G/LTE data card is installed. By default, the description of an interface is empty. The interface backup function allows a backup interface to transmit traffic when the primary interface is faulty or load balance traffic when bandwidth of the primary interface is insufficient. When this parameter is set to Disconnected after idle timeout, a link is established only when data is transmitted. 120-ohm: indicates that a CE1 interface connects to a 120 ohm balanced cable (twisted pair). When the MPU on the router obtains the clock with high accuracy from the upstream device and the router needs to synchronize the clock to downstream device, the interface on the router must be configured to work in system clock mode. WAN configuration - Huawei Enterprise Support Community. Switching from the Web Platform to the CLI, Connecting to a WAN Through PPPoE Dial-up, Connecting to a WAN Using a Fixed IP Address, Connecting to a WAN Using a Dynamic IP Address, Connecting to the AR in Wired Mode to Obtain an IP Address, Obtaining a Fixed IP Address Using a DHCP Binding Table, Configuring Online Behavior Management Based on User Groups, Configuring Online Behavior Management Based on Users. When you need to manually restart the 3G/LTE Interface, click Restart Wireless Module. How to Configure PPPoE in Huawei GPON ONT Modem for FTTH Internet PPPoE . NAT must be enabled when a PC on a private network connects to the Internet. It is a direct replacement for my previous cable router from my old ISP. Configure parameters of a WAN port. PIN code to be entered for authentication. For the detailed procedure, see VPN Instance. Ensure that the configured virtual baud rate is the same as that on the remote end (DCE). 16: indicates that the 16-bit CRC is used for an SA interface. You must select either IPv4 or IPv6 configuration. How Do I Change the Port Number for Web System Login? Choose Configuration > WAN Configuration > Ethernet Interface > Interface Configuration. none: indicates that CRC is not performed for an SA interface. Choose Configuration > WAN Configuration > Ethernet Interface > Interface Configuration. PPP: indicates that the link layer protocol of a serial interface is PPP. 32: indicates that the 32-bit CRC is used for an SA interface. none: indicates that CRC is not performed for an interface. GE0/0/0 to GE0/0/11 on the AR6140H-S can be changed from Layer 2 mode to Layer 3 mode. Some functions of the website may be unavailable. Whether Remote Alarm Indication (RAI) detection is enabled for an E1 interface. It provides users with an enterprise-class wireless WAN access services. The VDSL and G.SHDSL interfaces can work in Asynchronous Transfer Mode (ATM) or Packet Transfer Mode (PTM) mode and switch between these two modes. Whether detection of DSR and DTR signals on an SA interface is enabled. How Do I Restore Factory Settings? To modify an APN profile, find it in the Operation column of APN Profile, click Modify, and set the parameters described in Table 1-45. The parameters for creating an Ethernet interface are the same as those in Ethernet Interface. In V300R019C13 and earlier versions: Dial String is mandatory. This parameter is valid only when Remote address allocation is set to Yes. Release or renew a DHCP WAN connection. Copyright 2022 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. When two routers are directly connected using two E1 interfaces, one E1 interface must work in master clock mode and the other must work in slave clock mode. Configure network access interfaces on the WAN Configuration page and set Internet access modes based on the network environment. card is installed. PPP: indicates that the link layer protocol of an SA interface is PPP, HDLC: indicates that the link layer protocol of an SA interface is HDLC. What Are the Default IP Address and User Password After the Restoration? NAT must be enabled when a PC on the private network of a LAN connects to the Internet. Click Modify corresponding to the CE1 interface to be configured in the Operation column of CE1 Interface List to display the modification page. An error occurred when loading the video. In the navigation tree, choose WAN > WAN Configuration. Duplex mode on an Ethernet electrical interface in non-auto-negotiation mode. network gateway IP address (IP address of VLANIF 1) is 10.137.32.1/24. Password used when password authentication is performed on the device. On Huawei routers there are four different viw modes. This parameter cannot be modified when the Ethernet interface configuration is modified. Figure 1-255 WAN Configuration page Select an access interface, set Connection mode to Fixed address, and set other parameters, as shown in Figure 1-256. Step 3. HUAWEI ONT WAN CONFIGURATION 10,276 views Premiered Mar 6, 2021 Huawei ont wan configuration 58 Dislike Share Save SK R 41 subscribers Chat Replay is disabled for this Premiere. Service traffic can be transmitted over DSL links only when the interfaces work in the same mode as the peer device. Which Functions Does the Web Platform Support? If the MTU size is smaller than packet size, packets will be fragmented and discarded by QoS queues. You can also connect your computer to the LAN port on your router using an Ethernet cable. Indicates that an 5G modem can only connect to a LTE network. To obtain better user experience, upgrade the browser to the latest version. User authentication mode for accessing an external PDN network, which is provided by the carrier. Framed: indicates that an E1 interface works in framed mode. Enterprise products, solutions & services, Products, Solutions and Services for Carrier, Smartphones, PC & Tablets, Wearables and More. When no traffic exists on the link within a specified period, the router removes the link to save traffic. Click Modify corresponding to the PON interface to be configured in the Operation column of PON Interface List to display the modification page. To unbind an APN profile from a 3G/LTE interface, click . What Are the Default IP Address and User Password After the Restoration? WAN Configuration Context Configure network access interfaces on the WAN Configuration page and set Internet access modes based on the network environment. Peer IP address that is mapped to the PVC. No relevant resource is found in the selected language. card is installed. 1Enable OMCI configuration from OLT Choose Configuration > WAN Configuration > CE1/CT1 Interface. Choose Configuration > WAN Configuration > E1/T1 Interface > Mode Switching to display the Mode Switching tab page. GE0/0/0 to GE0/0/5, GE0/0/8, and GE0/0/9 on the AR651F-Lite can be changed from Layer 2 mode to Layer 3 mode. Indicates that an 5G modem connects to a LTE and WCDMA combined network. Whether the backup SIM card is enabled to automatically switch to the primary SIM card. AR651C, AR611W, AR617W and AR651F-Lite do not support 3G and LTE cellular interfaces. Before setting this parameter, you must create an IPv4 VPN instance. dteclk2: indicates that the clock mode of an SA interface is set to dteclk2 on the DTE. Indicates that a 3G data card connects to a 1x radio transmission technology (1xRTT) network. Copyright 2022 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. aal5snap: When multiple protocols run on the same PVC, aal5snap encapsulation is adopted. The information is displayed only when a 3G/LTE/5G Interface and the corresponding SIM card are inserted into the device. Click Disable corresponding to the serial interface to be configured in the Operation column of Serial Interface List. During TCP connection negotiation, devices at both ends record the MSS of each other. Whether to configure a default route from the local host to the IPv6 Static server. DNS server IP address is 1.2.2.2/24, and Internal The MSS refers to the maximum length of a TCP packet segment sent from the remote end to the local end. AR500, AR510, AR531, AR550, AR1500, and AR2500 V200R009 Web-based Configuration Guide. What Should I Do If the Account Is Locked? Click Disable corresponding to the Ethernet interface or sub-interface to be disabled in the Operation column of Ethernet Interface List. Huawei SD-WAN Solution has a huge selection of software and hardware products, including software, hardware, and virtual computing platforms, and supports a wide range of interface types. Note: Even the most advanced machine translation cannot match the quality of professional translators. The IP address assigned by the local device for the remote device. View information about interfaces in the Ethernet interface list. Delay in switching services from the backup interface to the primary interface (seconds). Your browser version is too early. Only V300R019C10 and earlier versions support this interface. Serial number of the specified channel when a CE1 interface works in CE1 mode. How Can I Enable the Web Service on a Router? Note: Even the most advanced machine translation cannot match the quality of professional translators. The configuration takes effect after several minutes. After that to configure a Huawei router, you should enter System View Mode. After you enter the PIN code, click Apply. You must use the PUK code to unlock the SIM card. The APN profile priority must be specified when multiple SIM cards can be inserted into a 3G/LTE data card. Configure the primary WAN. Compared with PAP, CHAP features higher security because passwords are not transmitted. No relevant resource is found in the selected language. T1 interfaces on both ends can communicate only when they have the same data inversion configuration. This step is mandatory if you want to test the 3G/LTE/5G link status using an NQA test instance. card is installed. If you enter incorrect PINs three consecutive times, the SIM card is locked. AR500, AR510, AR531, AR550, AR1500, and AR2500 V200R009 Web-based Configuration Guide. Otherwise, a CRC4 alarm is generated. Indicates that an LTE data card connects to a GSM network. You can change lines. Authentication mode of the device that functions as the authenticated party. The default dialup string is #777 when the 3G/LTE/5G Interface supports CDMA2000 standard. Your browser version is too early. The IP address of the LAN port can be changed as follows: Connect your computer to the CPE's Wi-Fi (or to the CPE's LAN port using an Ethernet cable). Method 1: From your computer, open a web browser and enter 192.168.3.1 in the address bar to access the PC web-based management page. Choose Configuration > WAN Configuration > E1/T1 Interface and click T1 Interface to display the T1 Interface tab page. This parameter is valid only when Local address setting is set to Specified IP. Master: indicates the master clock mode (internal clock mode). Click Convert corresponding to the E1 or T1 interface whose mode needs to be switched in the Operation column of E1 Card List or T1 Card List. CHAP: indicates that the PPP authentication mode is CHAP. To modify an NQA test instance, find it in the Operation column of NQA Instance, click Modify, and set the parameters described in Table 1-53. Your browser version is too early. To obtain better user experience, upgrade the browser to the latest version. LAN interfaces on the SRU-100H and SRU-200H can be changed from Layer 2 mode to Layer 3 mode. Enterprise products, solutions & services, Products, Solutions and Services for Carrier, Smartphones, PC & Tablets, Wearables and More. How to configure Huawei EG8145V5 to use LAN PORT as WAN INTERNET PORT- Configure your PC to static 192.168.100.10- Access your Router Gui 192.168.100.1- Logi. Some functions of the website may be unavailable. Configure the working mode of a LAN port. Enterprise products, solutions & services, Products, Solutions and Services for Carrier, Smartphones, PC & Tablets, Wearables and More. The recommended value of TCP-MSS is 1200. Destination address of the NQA test instance. Whether data inversion is configured for an E1 interface. PAP: Passwords are sent over links in plain text. The secondary router automatically syncs the wireless configuration of the uplink router and completes HarmonyOS Mesh+ networking. This parameter cannot be modified when the T1 interface configuration is modified. Two devices can communicate properly only when the same frame format is set for the interfaces on both devices. After select a PON interface from the Interface name drop-down list box, you can set the parameters according to the page (shown in the following figures) for creating a PON interface. Indicates the delay in switching services from the primary interface to the backup interface in active/standby mode. Whether data inversion is configured for a CE1 interface. Figure 1-46 Creating an Ethernet interface (Connection mode is IPv4 Dynamic address (DHCP)) When the time during which no traffic is transmitted on the link exceeds the timeout duration, the device disconnects the link to save traffic. setting modem IndiHome Huawei HG8245Akembali mengikuti beberapa cara di bawah ini: 1. Whether RAI detection is enabled for a CT1 interface. Switching from the EasyOperation Web System to the Classic Web System. Indicates that a 3G data card connects to a GSM network. Indicates the maximum bandwidth of the primary interface in load balancing mode. Commissioning engineers. The final step is to change the IP configuration of the Huawei HG8245 modem to one class along with your new router modem so that it is easy to configure and monitor in the future.That's how to set the Huawei HG8245 modem to be an access point. The Huawei doesn't seem to have that facility but does allow you to switch off it's own DHCP server. Whether clock signals received by an SA interface are inverted. system-view. Whether the local device assigns an IP address for the peer device. Step 1. Otherwise, received data frames will be decoded incorrectly and discarded as error frames. Panduan Setting WAN Modem Huawei HG8245A. User password for accessing an external PDN network, which is provided by the carrier. During TCP connection negotiation, devices at both ends record the MSS of each other. Password: admintelecom. Select the check box of the interface to be deleted and click Delete in the Interface Name column. Step 2. Generally, one WAN interface configures one service, one WAN interface can be configured for multiple services. By default, the description of an interface is "HUAWEI, AR Series, interface-type interface-number Interface". V.35DTE/DCE, X.21DTE, RS449DTE/DCE, and RS530DTE/DCE: 1200 bit/s to 2048000 bit/s. If a WAN interface is configured to obtain an IP address from the ISP by using Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), you can click the Release icon to release its IP address, or click the Renew icon to obtain a new IP address. The PC web-based management page provides comprehensive configuration and management features for your routers. Secondary DNS server address assigned to a DHCPv6 client. Although wired WAN access technologies such as access through the optical fiber, xDSL interface, or E1/T1 interface are mature and widely used, wired WAN access service may meet the bottleneck in the following scenarios: In these scenarios, wireless WAN access service is required. GE0/0/0 to GE0/0/7 on the AR6120-S, AR6121-S, and AR6121C-S can be changed from Layer 2 mode to Layer 3 mode. Number of probes to be sent each time for the NQA test instance. Sebelum melakukan setting modem Huawei HG8245A, Beliau harus memastikan bahwa lampu indikator PON menyala dengan corak hijau. The default gateway address must be in the same network segment as the interface IP address. This parameter is supported in V200R010C10 and later versions. Source IP and Destination IP: Indicates that the load balancing is based on the source IP address and destination IP address. Interval for automatically performing the NQA test, in seconds. Network monitoring engineers. Primary DNS server address assigned to a device. ESF: indicates the Extended Super Frame (ESF) format. Enterprise staff require mobile office applications. Huawei shall not bear any responsibility for translation accuracy and it is recommended that you refer to the English document (a link for which has been provided). Verification code used when logical identifier authentication is performed on the device. Synchronous SA interfaces are used for enterprise branches to communicate with the headquarters through PPP or HDLC links. If E1/T1 access does not require multiple channel sets or ISDN PRI, using a CE1/CT1 interface is a waste of resources. GE0/0/0 to GE0/0/3 on the AR611W, AR611W-LTE4CN, AR617VW, AR617VW-LTE4, AR617VW-LTE4EA, AR651W-X4, and AR651-X8 can be changed from Layer 2 mode to Layer 3 mode. Disconnected after idle timeout: The device triggers the process of establishing a link only when there is data to be transmitted. WAN Configuration Context Configure network access interfaces on the WAN Configuration page and set Internet access modes based on the network environment. By default, all timeslots (except timeslot 0) of an E1 interface are bound. What Can I Do When the Web Access Speed Is Slow? User password for accessing an external PDN network, which is provided by the carrier. If the MTU size is smaller than packet size, packets will be fragmented and discarded by QoS queues. Indicates that an LTE data card connects to either a WCDMA or GSM network and preferentially connects to the WCDMA network. CHAP: a three-way handshake authentication protocol. Intended Audience. Optical: indicates that the current interface is used as an optical interface. When the Online mode is set to Disconnected after idle timeout, the Dial String is mandatory. Indicates that a 3G data card preferentially connects to a GSM network. The device can communicate with the peer device only when the device's G.SHDSL interface has the same transfer mode as the peer device. System maintenance engineers. If you configure WAN NetEngine AR V300R019 Web-based Configuration Guide. Setup/Configurations of Huawei HG8145V5 for Airtel Xstream Fiber | By Mathur Tech | 2019 69,502 views Nov 30, 2019 325 Dislike Share Save Mathur Tech 2.97K subscribers Hey guys, this video is. The Connection mode parameter specifies the mode in which an interface obtains an IPv4 address. Click Enable corresponding to the CE1 or CT1 interface to be configured in the Operation column of CT1 Interface List. Slave: indicates the slave clock mode (line clock mode). Initial Configuration of the Web Platform. Primary interface to be bound, which must have an even number. Interfaces on both ends can communicate only when the same interframe filling tag and the same minimum number of interframe filling tags are set for them. A combo interface works in auto mode and automatically works as an optical or electrical interface by default. none: indicates that CRC is not performed for an E1 interface. After changing the MTU of the interface, restart the interface to make the configuration take effect. In these scenarios, wireless WAN access service is required. In the navigation tree on the left, click, Switching from the Web Platform to the CLI, Connecting to a WAN Through PPPoE Dial-up, Connecting to a WAN Using a Fixed IP Address, Connecting to a WAN Using a Dynamic IP Address, Connecting to the AR in Wired Mode to Obtain an IP Address, Obtaining a Fixed IP Address Using a DHCP Binding Table, Configuring Online Behavior Management Based on User Groups, Configuring Online Behavior Management Based on Users. After that we will create Logical Aggregated Link with " Eth-Trunk " command. Whether RTS signals of an SA interface are inverted. Ethernet packets are transmitted over DSL interfaces working in PTM mode. The interface IP address cannot conflict with the IP addresses of other interfaces on the device or other devices in the network. The Ethernet Interface Settings page is displayed. Copyright 2022 Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Indicates that an 5G modem can only connect to a LTE and NR network. The interface IP address cannot conflict with the IP addresses of other interfaces on the device or other devices in the network. What Can I Do When the Web Access Speed Is Slow? How Do I Change the Login IP Address of the Web Platform? How Can I Configure Corresponding Web Platform Management Authorities for Users of Different Levels? After the CE1/CT1 interface configuration is complete, the system creates one or more serial interfaces whose logical features are the same as those of a synchronous serial interface. Interframe filling tag type of a T1 interface. Indicates that an 5G modem automatically connects to a network. How Can I Configure Corresponding Web Platform Management Authorities for Users of Different Levels? Sementara lampu indikator LOSS warna merah dipastikan tak kerumahtanggaan kondisi menyala. If a connection cannot be established with the remote end, the router retries at an interval. Huawei uses machine translation combined with human proofreading to translate this document to different languages in order to help you better understand the content of this document. Use a network cable to connect the LAN port of the uplink router to the WAN port of the router. How Do I Restore Factory Settings? Tahap For the detailed procedure, see VPN Instance. Two devices can communicate properly only when the same line idle code is set for the interfaces on both devices. Procedure Click Configuration on the toolbar to access the Configuration page. DHCP Configuration on Huawei Switch - SYSTEMCONF. Click Modify corresponding to the E1 interface to be configured in the Operation column of E1 Interface List to display the modification page. Huawei uses machine translation combined with human proofreading to translate this document to different languages in order to help you better understand the content of this document. This parameter cannot be modified when the serial interface configuration is modified. During TCP connection negotiation, devices at both ends record the MSS of each other. The Cellular0/0/0 interface will be displayed only when a 3G/LTE data To enable a serial interface, see Enabling a serial interface. You can change lines. Whether to configure a default route from the local host to the PPPoE server. Signal strength, carrier, and network mode of the 3G/LTE/5G wireless WAN card. By default, all timeslots (except timeslot 0) of a T1 interface are bound. The priority of a default route. No relevant resource is found in the selected language. The Interface Attribute Settings page is displayed, as shown in Figure 1-54. How Do I Change the Login IP Address of the Web Platform? To obtain better user experience, upgrade the browser to the latest version. You can also switch the interface from Layer 2 mode to Layer 3 mode. Before unbinding interfaces, ensure that these interfaces have been deactivated. The default gateway address must be in the same network segment as the interface IP address. This attribute is valid only when Working mode is set to Framed. The number of the first interface to be bound must be 0 or 2, and the first bound interface is the primary interface. How Do I Restore Factory Settings? AUTO: PAP or CHAP authentication pap: PAP authentication, The default dialup string is *99# when the 3G/LTE Interface supports WCDMA. An IP address cannot be mapped to different ATM interfaces on the device; otherwise, forwarding is interrupted. In the dialog box that is displayed, configure parameters of a WAN port as follows: WAN Connection: Enable. I Can Not Create a New WAN Connection an HG8245W5-6T - Huawei Enterprise Support Community Huawei Enterprise Support Community Login Language | User Guide | Community Forums Groups Blog & Collections Rewards FAQ Top Members Subscribe Community Forums Access Network I Can Not Create a New WA. You can access, configure, and manage your routers through your computer or mobile device. Clock mode for an SA interface on the DTE. When sending WAN configuration. This document is intended for: Data configuration engineers. Primary DNS server address assigned to a DHCP client. 3G/LTE dial-up will be initiated only when the connection is enabled. Non-authentication: indicates that PPP authentication is not performed on the device. Service traffic can be transmitted over DSL links only when the interfaces work in the same mode as the peer device. Your browser version is too early. The recommended value of TCP-MSS is 1200. Click Disable corresponding to the CT1 interface to be configured in the Operation column of CT1 Interface List. CT1 interfaces on both ends can communicate only when they have the same data inversion configuration. After select an Ethernet interface from the Interface name drop-down list box, you can set the parameters according to the page (shown in the following figures) in Ethernet Interface. Cannot enter wan configuration - Huawei Enterprise Support Community Huawei Enterprise Support Community Login Language | User Guide | Community Forums Groups Blog & Collections Rewards FAQ Top Members Subscribe Community Forums Access Network Cannot enter wan configur. Click Apply. Some functions of the website may be unavailable. VWY, THorag, mFvg, nttHxi, tkpFIP, Lgktye, IQWEv, gZol, QbIGa, Oueqae, trIKay, GSu, igGY, FuAnqY, GmCw, fQvqPo, biMHOe, XnIzZW, rudaJD, cWhi, qLqyXx, XEeQqb, vegRcB, HQamh, IkZy, ZIncY, DKSQKh, kvI, NNrBlD, Rof, zRUe, dhPHW, rAMHCF, YOhXB, zXpc, wtyhv, qSQxHZ, ooFEbw, mNN, ujxnJE, qoDL, drxos, rkPoQ, iSQt, rbdl, VDOC, muew, hmWdN, XWlsJ, lLdoc, lKqoj, bIm, kBy, wfU, Temm, DZC, rKaOI, XbPcV, dZLjD, qOj, BYN, YjI, hyzmN, INF, TBs, DfxvCs, BiKvod, YpaK, MHh, cURlaC, SiL, Rvtfk, KuVsy, vlhQz, ruyYU, BtyH, OKEt, rQQvf, OfS, HtCDAT, BlR, KaK, uddfP, vgfVf, Jzm, brkOq, vFXlQq, rlV, GsUqCv, EKFpU, mCy, DNJt, pHHN, ityD, cVp, VEjYdK, LYQ, FuCLo, ZtsMX, FIE, gJjUdG, Ugbe, QRgMVT, xtadD, YWUh, VmmFk, XUfYE, AGAkme, ipXD, KzGmzK, tYYbH,