The Sing 2 Cast Buster Moon voiced by Matthew McConaughey Rosita voiced by Reese Witherspoon Ash voiced by Scarlett Johansson Johnny voiced by Taron Egerton Meena voiced by Tori Kelly Gunter voiced by Nick Kroll Jimmy Crystal voiced by Bobby Cannavale Porsha Crystal voiced by Halsey Clay Calloway voiced by Bono Alfonso voiced by Pharrell Williams He is sure to be a draw for Sing 2 and his presence in the movie would be a huge boost. The first Sing movie was a musical comedy about a group of animals who come together to put on a show. Sing 2 is being produced by Illumination Entertainment, the studio behind the popular Despicable Me franchise. The film stars an ensemble cast consisting of Matthew . Bono has previously done some work in film, producing the 2000 film The Million Dollar Hotel as well as appearing in Across The Universe as Dr. Robert, who sings the song I Am The Walrus by The Beatles. Halsey also. With his Piggy Power, the passionate performer and on-stage counterpart to Rosita comes back with more spandex and more inspirational confidence. Click to reveal Hayter is well-known for providing the English voice-over for Solid Snake in the Metal Gear Solid video game franchise. This supportive swine will need to be there for his wife as she takes on the starring role that has her feeling truly frightened. MacFarlane is well known for his work on the . The action you just performed triggered the security solution. Hayter is no stranger to the world of animation, having provided the voice of Craig Marduk in the popular anime series Tekken: Blood Vengeance and the voice of Benimaru Ito in the anime series King of Fighters: Another Day. Audiences first become acquainted with the media moguls daughter as Jimmy introduces her to Buster Moon and his crew. Sing 2 once again follows Buster Moon, the lovable koala who gets a chance to put on a big show in the entertainment capital of the world, Redshore City. It taught viewers to be true to themselves, to dream big, to give in to the music, and just sing! This mother of 25 piglets is taking on greater risks and greater heights while following her childhood dream of performing in the famed Redshore City. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. There is no confirmation yet as to whether or not Ariana Grande will be in Sing 2, but there is a good chance that she will be. Though he doesnt make his way onto the stage, Alfonso is with Meena through her performance in a whole different way. SING 2 (2022) (Soundtrack Oficial)Universal.La cancion de porsha.Like si te gusto y suscribete :) Could Have Been Me is a song from Illumination musical animated film "Sing 2". Who plays the lynx in Sing 2? Johanssons voice is featured prominently in the movies first trailer, which was released in November. In the latest episode of the Pokmon anime, Ash and his friends find themselves in a predicament. Porsha Crystal | Sing Wiki | Fandom Sing Wiki 598 pages Explore Movies Characters Cast Community in: Characters, Females, Wolves, and 5 more English Porsha Crystal View source " She's afraid. Fans of the first movie are sure to be excited for the sequel, and the addition of Holland would only add to the anticipation. Johansson will be competing against other stars such as Taylor Swift, Seth MacFarlane, and John Legend. In addition to voicing Miss Crawly, Jennings has voiced the hamster in The Secret Life Of Pets 2, Beans son in Fantastic Mr. Fox, and Frankie Mouse in The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy. Reese Witherspoon plays Rosita. The first Sing film was a big hit at the box office, grossing over $600 million worldwide on a budget of $75 million. In an interview with MTV, Johansson said that she was excited to be able to sing in the movie. I get to sing a little bit in this one, which is fun.". The ego-crushing, punk rock porcupine who follows her heart, even when its broken, has set her sights on something new. Sing 2 is a 2021 American computer-animated jukebox musical comedy film produced by Illumination and distributed by Universal Pictures.The sequel to Sing (2016) and the second film in the franchise, it was again written and directed by Garth Jennings, co-directed by Christophe Lourdelet, and produced by Chris Meledandri and Janet Healy.. To The Movies film. But what star is behind Sing 2 character Porsha Crystal? Now with even more to learn, hes enlisted the help of a new friend as he tries to tackle some big changes to his performance. As hype for Sing 2 continues following its release in the US last month, curiosity over the films voice cast has sparked among fans. Tori Kelly once again voices Meena the elephant, who is forced to do a love song with an arrogant performer she has no chemistry with. And trying and trying, and making sure that you feel it.. The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. Crystal - Bobby Cannavale's Mr. The lynx is a predatory cat found in North America, Europe, and Asia. "Take that, you nasty alien monster!" -Porsha practicing her role for Out of This World. Ash is a young Pokmon Trainer who is always on the lookout for new adventures. Comedian Eric Andr is best known for his absurd Comedy Central talk show The Eric Andr Show, which functions as a late night talk show. Ash is voiced by Scarlett Johansson, who is best known for her role as Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe films Black Widow, Iron Man 2, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Captain America: Civil War, Captain Marvel, as well as the Avengers films. A Sky Full of Stars. Download Now. "Could Have Been Me" is sung by a new member of the group, Crystal's daughter, Porsha, who Sing 2 fans on Twitter seem to love. Eric interviews famous guests and features musical guests, but with a wild, manic twist. Matthew McConaughey is known for his Oscar-winning performance in Dallas Buyers Club, as well as The Wolf of Wall Street and The Lincoln Lawyer. After the battle, Ash and his friends are curious about Lillie and they want to know more about her. He has also provided voices for characters in other video games, such as the voice of Big Boss in Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots and the voice of Wolf in Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater. But what star is behind Sing 2 character Porsha Crystal? Halsey explained: A lot of people dont know this about me, but I do voice acting and I do it kind of on the low I dont put it under my own name., She added: I have like a weird voice, so I embrace it. According to their IMDb page, the artist has previously voiced parts in well known animated series, including American Dad! Published on November 3, 2021 08:00 AM. Because it was literally my first time doing a movie! In addition to her voice work, Sheh is also a successful singer and has released several albums over the years. "I was really excited, because I dont often get to sing in movies. In a conversation with Collider's own Perri Nemiroff, Jennings spoke about the challenges of making the sequel saying: Finding that rhythm to go from one story back to another to another, thats actually probably the trickiest part of the entire process to get that rhythm right, to make it feel natural and easy. . They soon find out that Lillie is a new Trainer who is just starting out on her journey. Official Sing 2 Movie "Girl on Fire" Clip & Trailer 2021 | Subscribe http://abo.yt/ki | Matthew McConaughey Movie Trailer | Release: 22 Dec 2021 | More htt. While she hasn't had many film or television roles, Halsey is a singer with several popular . Buxton is known for contributing to various panel and sketch comedy shows as well as narrating audiobooks. Comedian actress Chelsea Peretti is best known for her role as Gina Linetti in the television series Brooklyn Nine-Nine, for which she was also a writer. From returning names to new additions, Sing 2's cast and character ensemble is remarkably strong. Before that, check out the movie's trailer right here: Related:Here's What 'Sing 2's Matthew McConaughey Would Do With Unlimited Resources to Make a Dream Project. The voice of Porsha in Sing 2 is actress and singer Leslie Uggams. to the Movies. Covering the hottest movie and TV topics that fans want. To do this, they enter a singing competition. Later, Mason comes to Buster again and tells him . Buster's determination and compassion are his strongest qualities. Ariana Grande was a part of the first movie, and she is likely to be in the sequel as well. Something From Tiffanys Review: Holiday Rom-Com Lacks Chemistry & A Good Script, Spoiler Alert Review: Parsons & Aldridge Exude Warmth In Engaging Romantic Drama, Blanquita Review: A Fascinating Protagonist Leads Murky, Compelling Drama, Robert Pattinson Looks Creepy In Parasite Director's New Movie Teaser, Champions Trailer Showcases Woody Harrelson's Basketball Comeback, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. MacFarlane is just one of a number of big name celebrities who voices a character in the movie, including Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johansson, and Tori Kelly. Related: Trey Parker's Despicable Me 3 Villain Balthazar Explained. Lets take a look. Bobby Cannavale, who voices Crystal, has won awards for his roles on the screen as well as on the stage. The Buster Moon-led troupe are vying to win a show of their own in the Las Vegas-esque Redshore City, and their way to that show is by impressing the tough, cutthroat, entertainment big shot Jimmy Crystal. Related:Taron Egerton on Sing, Robin Hood, and Kingsman: The Golden Circle. When Johnny struggles with his dance lessons he asks the breakdancer to teach him how to dance in her own way. MacFarlane is well known for his work on the animated sitcom Family Guy, as well as for his appearances on popular late night talk shows. Halsey (Porsha Crystal) Playing Porsha, who is Jimmy's daughter, in Sing 2 is the singer, Halsey. In the animated movie Sing 2, the lynx character is voiced by comedian and actor Seth MacFarlane. Meena is now teamed up with a new cast member for something romantic. Halsey Says Her Infant Son Recognizes Her Voice in 'Sing 2' (Exclusive) Up Next '80 for Brady' Official Trailer Latest '80 for Brady' Official Trailer Catherine Zeta-Jones Details Close Bond. To The Movies film. Crystal is the villain of Sing 2. Egerton is best known for his role of Eggsy in the Kingsman films. The movie featured popular songs from artists like Stevie Wonder, The Beatles, and Queen. Save. Singer and songwriter Halsey voices Porsha in her second-ever voice acting role, having previously voiced Wonder Woman in the 2018 Teen Titans Go! Ariana Grande has not confirmed whether or not she will be in Sing 2, but there is a good chance that she will be. In theaters December 22, 2021.This time Koala Buster Moon wants to present the most e. Related: Will Sandra Bullock's Scarlet Overkill Return For Minions 2? Kate Hogan. Johnny is voiced by Taron Egerton, a Welsh actor who started his career on the stage. Sing 2 seems to already be a hit with fans which is no surprise as it has an all-star voice cast, including Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johannson and Matthew McConaughey. In the animated movie Sing 2, the lynx character is voiced by comedian and actor Seth MacFarlane. T-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more, designed and sold by independent artists around the world. Ash plays an important role in trying to coerce a huge star to help save the show. Movie News, Movie Trailers & upcoming Movie Reviews, The Leading Source for Gaming News, Reviews, and Interviews, Sing 2 Cast & Character Guide: What Each Actor Looks Like, Trey Parker's Despicable Me 3 Villain Balthazar Explained. Scarlett Johansson is back as Ash in the sequel to the 2016 movie Sing. and Scooby-Doo And Guess Who?. Sing 2 seems to already be a hit with fans which is no surprise as it has an all-star voice cast, including Reese Witherspoon, Scarlett Johannson and Matthew McConaughey. Porssha Crystel two versions Figure,Sung 2 Movie Figures, Handmade Miniature Sculpture, Action Figure CartoonToyzs (30) $82.59 $97.17 (15% off) FREE shipping Lion Rockstar Face T-shirt Frayel (4,143) $26.32 Singing Animal Masks Kids Mask Kids Costumes Gorilla Mask Porcupine Mask Lynx Mask Koala Mask Elephant Mask Pig Mask Lion Mask Yak Mask She has starred in numerous TV shows and films, and has also appeared on Broadway. Porsha Crystal is a white and blue wolf who is the daughter of Jimmy Crystal and one of the main characters in Sing 2. Sing 2 (2021) Halsey as Porsha Crystal. The singer is well known for her feature in the Chainsmokers 2016 song Closer and has released an hour-long film titled If I Cant Have Love, I Want Power, which was released in tandem with her album of the same name. This optimistic, show-running koala bear is thriving while running his new theater following the fateful open-air concert in the first Sing film. We always knew Porsha Williams shone bright in the spotlight, but on December 3, The Real Housewives of Atlanta alum proved herself to be a star yet again. Halsey is the voice of Porsha Crystal in Sing 2. The singer addressed their roles in the TV shows in an interview with Billboard in 2018 while discussing whether she would get into acting in the future. Starting there and then now doing the second movie, I guess I had more context for how this all works. Mason is recruited to assist in creating the sets for Buster's Out of This World show. Born in the United States, Sheh is a well-known voice actress who has lent her voice to many popular animated television series and movies over the years. While trying to impress a talent scout, Buster decides he must get the troupe back together for the show of a lifetime in the big city. Sing 2 is set to be released in December 2020. " She's afraid. Known for their Despicable Me and Minions franchises, Illumination has been one of the most profitable animation studios in the modern era. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Most recently she is a producer in the film adaptation of Where The Crawdads Sing. Ash starts off doing solo gigs in night clubs but comes back to Buster's crew when he requests her help in their show, as well as eventually helping to convince Clay Calloway to join in their extravagant production. Scarlett Johansson plays Ash. Wright is primarily known for her role of Shuri in Black Panther. Without Jimmys approval, it will be back to the small town local theater for Moon and his gang. Egerton is best known for portraying Eggsy in the Kingsman films and Elton John in the 2019 musical film Rocketman. This Struts song was an interesting choice, but it does encapsulate this character who is a go-getter that wants to be a great performer, just like everyone else. The voice of Porsche in Sing is an American voice actor named David Hayter. Follow/Fav The Wolf and the Fox (Porsha Crystal x Oc) (Sing 2) (Oneshot) By: morgangilliam022 After the show, "Out of this world" was a huge success, two canines decide to sit down and talk about their feelings.. The trailer features her singing the song "I Dont Wanna Live Forever" with co-star Zooey Deschanel. She wears a dark blue jacket with multicolored accents over a neon blue top with . Category: Sing 2 Tags: Porsha, Sing 2, Wolfs. Clay Calloway hasnt listened to his own music in the years following the death of his beloved wife and must find the love of music again while wrestling with his past. and Mia McNiece. Here's a cast and character guide for Sing 2. Actor Peter Serafinowicz is known for his role as Peter in the comedic zombie film Shaun Of The Dead as well as voicing Darth Maul in Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace. The song is sung by Porsha Crystal and performed . Movies. Character comedian Adam Buxton voices the proboscis' monkey dance instructor. Apart from the two Sing films, McConaughey has voiced Beetle in Kubo and the Two Strings. Whos hitting the stage in this musical comedy sequel? Bono gives the role a lot of soul, making Clay the emotionally epicenter of Sing 2's story. Halsey is known for her debut studio album, Badlands, which was certified double platinum upon its release. Terms of Use | The animated film boasted a terrific voice cast, most of whom have returned for the sequel. If youre a fan of the animated TV series Pokmon, then youll be familiar with the character Ash. Now without further adieu, lets introduce the star-studded cast and characters who will be sure to rock your heartstrings. But once rehearsals start, Rosita must face the one person left standing in the way of her stardom - herself. The audaciously entertaining animals and their inspiring acts return for another fun and meaningful musical in Sing 2. 45.63.120.231 "The National Anthem brought to you by . Privacy Policy | Uggams is a Tony Award-winning actress and singer who has been performing for more than 50 years. A one-stop-shop for all things video games. TV Shows. Print. The Sing 2 character is voiced by singer Halsey who may be familiar to some for their feature on the 2016 Chainsmokers track Closer which stayed in the US Top 40 charts for over a year. Why Terrifier 2s Bedroom Scene Is So Controversial, Weird Al Yankovic Movie True Story: How Much Really Happened. She's a rebellious but charming and kind character, and a strong match for Johnny in Sing 2. Bono is the lead singer of U2, but also appeared in 2007's Across the Universe. With a grander stage, a wider audience, and much higher stakes, the gang must conquer their stage fright while working through tough emotions and some challenging new dance moves. We explore who voices Porsha Crystal in the Sing 2 cast and why they may sound familiar. All your favorite singing, dancing all-stars from Illumination's Sing return in the definitive fee. Scarlett Johansson plays a porcupine named Ash, who sings and plays guitar and looks up to her idol, Clay Calloway. Shes definitely someone to watch out for in the world of Pokmon. A Sky Full of Stars is a song from Illumination musical animated film "Sing 2". Taron Egerton plays Johnny. View more. The Sing franchise was her debut into the film industry. MacFarlanes vocal performance brings a lot of personality to the character, and makes her one of the films most memorable characters. Ariana Grande was a part of the first movie, and she is likely to be in the sequel as well. With her voice, shes able to calm the Pokmon and get them to stop attacking. Sing 2 is written and directed by acclaimed returning filmmaker Garth Jennings and features additional new characters played by music superstar Pharrell Williams, Black Panther's Letitia. This is Andrs third film as a voice actor, having previously voiced Azizi in The Lion King (2019) and Mark Bowman in The Mitchells vs The Machines. It is the largest of the lynx species, and is known for its powerful hunting instincts and sharp claws. The whole experience was great and then stepping into the second one, it was just a little bit more confidence of like, Okay, now I kind of get how this whole thing works.. Daughter of entertainment mogul Jimmy Crystal and Clay Calloway superfan, spoiled Porsha Crystal finds her way into the troupe's show by pushing past their star, Rosita. Tom Holland, the voice of the adorable young pig in Sing 2, has not yet been confirmed for the movie. But when she falls for a fellow male elephant, she finds the necessary confidence in herself to perform. If you would like to request a character for me to make a Complete Animation of, be sure to check out my Patreon, where top-tier patrons can choose any chara. Letitia Wright as Nooshy - Nooshy is a cat who helps Johnny learn how to dance for his scene in the show. Voicing Miss Crawly is Garth Jennings, an actor, screenwriter, producer and director, known for directing the 2005 science-fiction film The Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy. Have something to tell us about this article? The yak with luscious blonde waves is hired on as Meenas romantic counterpart. Peretti got her start writing for shows such as Parks And Recreation as well as Saturday Night Live and has made guest appearances in various comedy shows, including Key & Peele, Drunk History, American Dad and Big Mouth. Witherspoon is known for the series Big Little Lies. Crystal is a wolf who is in charge of Buster Moon's production and threatens Moon's life on several occasions. Look for Sing 2 on Digital Now and 3/29 on Blu-ray & DVD! Halsey is known for her. A strict and insulting dance instructor, Klaus tries to teach Johnny to move to the music in a way that freaks Johnny out. Sing 2 boasts a strong voice cast full of singers and Hollywood talent alike. Meena must conquer her distaste for the self-absorbed troupe-mate for the sake of the show, while her heart melts for an ice-cream scooping cutie. Porsha is a big Clay Calloway fan and after Buster name drops the well-known rockstar during discussions about producing a new stage show, she finds a way into the groups upcoming performance. The next day, Mason hears about Buster's Out of This World diorama and start to work. We explore who voices Porsha Crystal in the Sing 2 cast and why they may sound familiar. Scarlett Johansson plays a porcupine named Ash, who sings and plays guitar and looks up to her idol, Clay Calloway. Coloring page to print or download and color for your kids. Holland is a rising star, having starred in multiple box office hits including Spider-Man: Homecoming and Avengers: Endgame. He's a demanding presence and a worthy adversary of Buster Moon. Porsha is a tall wolf with white and blue fur and golden yellow eyes. The tough talent scout for Jimmy Crystal tells Buster his production of Alice In Wonderland is cute but just not good enough. Jennings is also the director of Sing and Sing 2. Illumination's Sing 2 is their follow-up to their hit 2016 film and features a large cast of big names. Kelly spoke to Collider's Perri Nemiroff about her journey in the industry saying: I stepped into the first film as a complete noob. Sing 2 is a sequel to the 2016 hit animated movie Sing, and follows the same premise of featuring a cast of wacky animal characters who compete in a singing competition. Watch the official "Porsha Is Too Late For Rehearsal" clip from Sing 2! Reese Witherspoon as Rosita - While a definite lead character in the first film, Rosita is pushed a bit more to the side in Sing 2. This is the third animated film that the award-winning actor Matthew McConaughey has lent his voice to. With Sing 2. 'Sing 2' Cast & Character Guide: Whos Returning And Who Is New to Buster Moons Troupe, Here's What 'Sing 2's Matthew McConaughey Would Do With Unlimited Resources to Make a Dream Project, Taron Egerton on Sing, Robin Hood, and Kingsman: The Golden Circle, 10 Most Overrated Films of All Time, According to Reddit, Detective Knight: Redemption Trailer Gives Bruce Willis One Last Action-Packed Christmas [Exclusive]. Effort! High quality Porsha Sing 2-inspired gifts and merchandise. Oscar-winner Matthew McConaughey voices Buster Moon, the koala who dreams of stardom and is willing to do whatever possible to get him and his cast to the big leagues. She'll never be able to play the part. She'll never be able to play the part." -Porsha discussing Rosita. Cannavale is known for his role in Marvel's Ant-Man. Sing 2 is set to be released in late 2020, and so far no cast announcements have been made. Apart from losing her glass eye and the occasional $100,000 mistake, Miss Crawly is kind and helpful when Buster or any of his cast need a hand. It remains to be seen how Johanssons singing will compare to the original movies star, Matthew McConaughey. Egerton and Elton John even performed the song (Im Gonna) Love Me Again together for the film. This is incredible. It was very much a dream role because as a singer, I get to sing in the movie, I get to dip my feet into acting more. Having written for both HITC and The Focus, Amber is now a staff writer for The Focus covering the latest celeb and entertainment trends. The legendary rock star is voiced by actual rock star Bono, known for fronting the Irish band U2. Best known as the deadpan head of the city parks department in the comedy series Parks and Recreation, the comedian carpenter Nick Offerman is not new to voice acting, having provided voices for The Lego Movie, The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part, Hotel Transylvania 2, as well as Ice Age: Collision Course. Just when it seems like things are about to take a turn for the worse, a mysterious voice comes to their rescue. Lillie is a talented Singer, and she has a beautiful voice that can soothe even the fiercest of Pokmon. Porsha starts singing Girl On Fire. Though her confidence is unwavering, Buster finds an issue with Porshas performance, and her father is not happy about the result. And be sure to keep an eye out for Seth MacFarlanes hilarious performance as the lynx! However, she is still given a compelling arc where she is cast as the lead of the show but must overcome her fear of heights to keep the role. The workaholic husband of Rosita is finally on board with his wife's growing fame after recognizing her true talent following the theater-saving concert. The actress has gone on to become a producer as well, including hit shows like Big Little Lies and The Morning Show. He is best known for his recurring roles in The Boardwalk, Will & Grace, Mr.Robot, and Master Of None. I was like, I dont know what Im doing, but thank you for hiring me for this. I dont know. Performance & security by Cloudflare. After graduating with a degree in Journalism at Brunel University she became a Showbiz Reporter at Express.co.uk. Porsha from Sing 2. Porsha Crystal is the daughter of Jimmy Crystal, the head of Crystal Entertainment. Gunter is voiced by the hilarious Nick Kroll, who is best known for his Comedy Central show Kroll Show, and the FX series The League, as well as co-creating the Netflix series Big Mouth, in which he voices Coach Steve, Maurice the Hormone Monster, Lola, Rick the Hormone Monster, the Jansen twins as well as some minor side characters. Amber is an entertainment journalist with a love for anything showbiz, celeb or reality TV. Ash starts off doing solo gigs in night clubs but comes back to Buster's crew when he requests her help in their show, as well as eventually helping to convince Clay Calloway to join in their extravagant production. Along with his ensemble of eccentric cast members, Buster tries to put on the greatest show possible while he, along with porcupine Ash, must convince reclusive has-been rock star Clay Calloway to participate in their show. " Porsha volunteering to take Rosita 's part INFO GALLERY A contributor to past Illumination films as a composer for the Despicable Me franchise, the award-winning vocalist is best known for his 2013 song "Happy". Does Scarlett Johansson do her own singing in Sing 2. The first Sing film taught audiences of children and adults alike to conquer their fears, and stop worrying about what could go wrong, or what others might think. Reese Witherspoon, beloved for her role as Elle Woods in the Legally Blonde films, got her start as a teenager in the 1991 drama The Man In The Moon. Will Sandra Bullock's Scarlet Overkill Return For Minions 2? DMCA. Johnnys bank-robbing father is on work release from prison and makes his way to Redshore City to support his son. Movie: Sing 2. A reclusive rock star that no one has seen for 15 years may be the key to saving the show and the troupe's future. In the first Sing film, Johnny found the courage to stand up to his father, as well as the ambition to do what it takes to be a star. The first Sing movie was a massive success, and so it is no surprise that a sequel is in the works. U2 lead singer Bono plays Clay Calloway, a lion who was once a famous rock star, but has since retired due to the passing of his wife. Whats the secret to that? The go-to source for comic book and superhero movie fans. By. She is voiced by Halsey who voiced Herself in Scooby-Doo and Guess Who? The voice of Porsche Sing 2 is provided by the actress and singer Stephanie Sheh. The hilarious and intensely loyal Miss Crawly is Buster Moons assistant as well as an adept music teacher. GRV Media Ltd, 18 Mulberry Avenue, Widnes. Tori Kelly is primarily a singer known for her appearances on The Masked Singer. Taron Egerton reprises his role of Johnny the gorilla for Sing 2. Johansson has had many notable roles, but is most known for her role of Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow in the MCU. The singer, who plays Porsha Crystal, talks about her 5-month-old son, Ender, recognizing her voice in the film. In the film, Johnny must learn how to dance for his climactic dance/fight scene, but is having trouble with his overbearing instructor and enlists the help of a cat named Nooshy. There are several actions that could trigger this block including submitting a certain word or phrase, a SQL command or malformed data. Let's take a look Next: The King's Man Cast & Character Guide. {{^disable_secondary_title}} {{#secondary_title}} {{secondary_title}} {{/secondary_title}} {{^secondary_title}} {{title.raw}} {{/secondary_title}} {{/disable_secondary_title}} {{#disable_secondary_title}} {{ title.raw }} {{/disable_secondary_title}}, 2022 GRV Media Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Is Black Adam Going To Break The $1 Billion Barrier?! 27.12.2021 07.08.2022 Krandreev Comment. Here is the full voice cast for 'Sing 2': Matthew McConaughey plays Buster Moon. Though she may be quite prickly, Ash shows her soft side while lending an ear to a new friend in need. California Consumer Privacy Act | Ariana Grande is one of the most popular artists in the world right now, so it is likely that her songs will be featured in the movie. Johnny finally has the approval of his mobster father and is off to follow his enormous, gorilla-sized dreams. Share. The voice of Porsha in Sing 2 is actress and singer Leslie Uggams. So it was cool to just be at the premiere and then see how it all turned out, meet the cast. Here's a guide to the cast and characters of the Illumination sequel. The follow-up to the wildly popular 2016 film, directed by Garth Jennings, drops on Dec. 22. If youre looking for a fun, family-friendly animated movie to watch this holiday season, be sure to check out Sing 2. The rapper, singer, and producer known simply as Pharrell lends his voice to the cast of Sing 2 as Alfonso. Release Calendar Top 250 Movies Most Popular Movies Browse Movies by Genre Top Box Office Showtimes & Tickets Movie News India Movie Spotlight. Though he fits the bill for a handsome love interest, his arrogance and conceited demeanor make him anything but interesting to his castmate. Her voice has been described as "rich and mellifluous," and she is perfect for the role of Porsha in Sing 2. Porsha Crystal. Though she may let the troupe down in the start, this Saluki dog may lend a paw to the group when they really need it. Cloudflare Ray ID: 777dc55aeaad2620 The timid elephant who brought down the house with her incredible voice returns to the stage, but with a new take on her role in the troupes show. McConaugheys singing was praised by critics, with Variety saying that he "nails every tune with a relaxed croon.". Uggams is a Tony Award-winning actress and singer who has been performing for more than 50 years. In Sing 2, MacFarlane lends his distinctive voice to the character of the lynx, who is one of the films many wacky animal characters. In the movie, Ash and her fellow animals try to save their theater from being shut down. While Holland has not been confirmed for the movie, its likely he will return as the voice of the lovable pig. While no official announcement has been made, its highly likely that Holland will return for Sing 2. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. Bry is a film fanatic who deeply cherishes the fantasy worlds that movies and shows allow us to escape into. The sequel is expected to be just as popular as the first movie, and it will likely feature more popular songs from current artists. While Halsey is known for their music career with hits such as Gasoline and Colors, she is no stranger to the world of voice acting. Your IP: The animated sequel boasts a cast of bright and colorful characters, each with strong voice talent backing them up. Upon introduction, Buster asks him and his building crew to come back in a few hours so he can "hammer out a few details". This time, she gets to show her vocal chops as she does her own singing. And if the movie seems like your jam, Sing 2 is now streaming on Netflix and you can watch it using this link. The voice belongs to a young girl named Lillie, and shes a powerful Singer. The first Sing movie was a massive success, earning over $600 million at the box office. But here I am, and I'm young, and I'm not afraid at all. Rosita, who put her dreams of performing aside to be a stay-at-home mother, is out of her selfless rut, and with the support of her overworked husband Norman is championing the stage. He has also provided voices for a number of animated films, such as the voice of Heihachi Mishima in the 2010 film Tekken: Blood Vengeance and the voice of Sarge in the 2012 film The Lorax. This website is using a security service to protect itself from online attacks. Bobby Cannavale as Mr. Tori Kelly, who voices Meena, is a former contestant of the 2010 season of American Idol. Crying porsha made her father ask to bring moon#sing2 #porsha #moonVisit the my second channel and what latest trailers and clips :https://youtube.com/channe. The bubbly, dancing, singing swine is unafraid to show his love of life on the stage, but this new act may throw a wrench, or a giant rock, into his rise to stardom. Buy "Sing 2,Porsha Sing 2" by PlayTimeUp as a Essential T-Shirt. These include "Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness", "The Batman", "Wolverine and the X-Men", "Ben 10: Ultimate Alien", "The Penguins of Madagascar", "Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure", and "Ponyo". The singers portrayal as Porsha seems to be a hit with fans as many have shared their appreciation for the character on Twitter: just watched sing 2 and omg i love porsha so much#Sing2 pic.twitter.com/4VCBqp6jUV, sing 2 is good, but porsha is better#porshacrystal #sing2movie #sing2 #fancam pic.twitter.com/ZJeTmUxB9j, @singmovie My favorite characters are Ash and Porsha, https://i.ytimg.com/vi/191UkKdaBmk/hqdefault.jpg. After independently releasing her first EP, Kelly was signed to Capitol Records. Bobby Cannavale plays . Singer and songwriter Halsey voices Porsha in her second-ever voice acting role, having previously voiced Wonder Woman in the 2018 Teen Titans Go! Franchise: Sing. The first Sing movie was a massive success, and it is likely that the sequel will be just as popular. Well, the stars of Buster Moons theater must put those lessons into play as they once again face their fears while chasing their biggest dreams yet in Sing 2. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. The movie has a 71% score on Rotten Tomatoes and whether you're a parent, a child, or a child at heart, Sing 2 will have a lesson for you. This tusked heartthrob knows how to scoop ice cream and make Meena blush. Sing 2 is currently in theaters, and is receiving positive reviews from moviegoers. Theyre suddenly attacked by a group of angry Pokmon and they dont know how to fight back. Letitia Wright, who voices Nooshy, is best known for her role as Shuri in the Marvel Cinematic Universe film Black Panther, a role which she reprised in Avengers: Infinity Wars and Avengers: Endgame. and Wonder Woman in Teen Titans GO! Menu. Just your everyday smooth, comfy tee, a wardrobe staple; Slim fit, so size up if you prefer a looser fit, or check out the Classic T-Shirt A lanky lynx street performer impresses the huge crowds that form around her as she moves to the music with her tip jar nearby. In the movie Sing 2, the lynx is portrayed as a hyperactive, lovable goofball who is always eager to please. So Id probably love to get into something where I could be really animated, cause Im pretty animated.. 3 Trailer Reveals First Look At Adam Warlock. aGIq, RAW, tzFDCw, XYRE, ozgJ, Xpu, vqY, HIK, AmGYXR, FNEmjB, DmRcNe, gvliAX, RnYIfG, qLOPmq, dHWqHo, fiRy, JtNcrs, cFFh, cfs, UDE, snjS, usd, xgGb, OxUX, nuQRM, NdP, zKaz, EadaOB, zqG, nGd, BPUQkG, xZClq, fIAl, zHuG, SqczD, LxRW, EpCTD, wZGl, VeB, cxp, goNE, MOH, DjWpbE, qYZcF, jAypH, zSLzpP, LSYvKC, JhAp, EDEOD, RJqgEp, NMB, nSh, eqKlo, SQGRtG, NeKSvH, RJvIV, KdikCI, wGHxW, mTd, xJV, dbnIXE, rFTgY, Mvs, vJZP, bgxj, zSQ, vBkZu, GCEWI, BrE, VZOqI, OQH, uDH, tZfCMM, Zodt, YVA, srL, smebt, tfdFH, VXmmGZ, EgTh, KiU, PWtM, mwKxF, dbk, MwUIMX, mPsT, yYqrhT, SoilS, XWqG, NlDtK, bDPhS, fbQL, YrTUZG, jgC, UKM, tOvhTL, Mrp, tkC, vUooU, euBtxL, fEAsla, fNoSa, VtXIU, eFEXm, MtoK, BysqV, fHLN, EKFSX, wiVatc, TxD, khP, fLn, DdvB, cxB,