Likewise Bank of America and other BCCI types are at this very moment salivating at the prospect of a glorious Profitable Future Digital will bring them. "The only way to a free society is making your own currency, with hookers and blow". Gox in 2014. This prevents automated programs from posting comments. Black journalist Isaiah Jackson, who works for CoinDesk 100% noticed. Binance, the largest crypto 'exchange', who's owner had pulled the rug on FTX, is still holding out. With a capital 'O'. Posted by: Patroklos | Nov 18 2022 20:47 utc | 38. Heavy industry received more than 80% of the total state investment in industry between 1954 and 1976 (81.1%, 82.6%, 80%, and 83%, respectively, during the Three-Year Plan, Five-Year Plan, First Seven-Year Plan, and Six-Year Plan), and was overwhelmingly favored over light industry.[20]. Posted by: Zed | Nov 18 2022 19:39 utc | 23. You care about your net worth estimated in USD. But it could also point to some darker connections. Posted by: too scents | Nov 18 2022 19:10 utc | 13, "Bankman-Fried is young, has hundreds of millions stashed away and is connected well enough to have an easy life in jail. [62], In 2013 and 2014, the State Economic Development Administration announced a number of smaller special economic zones covering export handling, mineral processing, high technology, gaming and tourism. However, the Chongori article is >50% sourced off The Daily NK, whose main partner is the NED, so most of the content there is suspect. https://nitter.net/adamscochran/status/1593020859156865026#m, sound effect - The Simpsons group laughter, Posted by: SeanAU | Nov 19 2022 8:42 utc | 82, Posted by: SeanAU | Nov 19 2022 8:10 utc | 80, IMHO, these people probably have the DNA and lineage of, https://yivoencyclopedia.org/article.aspx/Frankism. What it looks like us a turbo charged BLM fund raising / money laundering scam for the big swinging dicks in the Democrat party. What did the G20 just decide about vaccine passports and our ability to move? Crypto still has a home as a medium of exchange and it will survive in some form in my opinion. I believe this is because the White House and politicians on both sides were in on the scam. FTX, today, is only the needle, not the pop of our magnificent crypto-currency bubble. Posted by: unimperator | Nov 19 2022 11:00 utc | 98, I am at a loss for words to qualify the human debasement required to concoct statements of "we are a payment method", Imagine anybody saying "We are yen", "We are euro", "we are fiat", "we are checks", "we are visa". I cant wait to see Fauxcahontas fix for this. Some crypto servers use more energy in one day than some towns do in an entire year. Under the baseball deal, FTX branding will appear on all umpire uniforms starting at the All-Star Game in Denver on July 13 and continue into the postseason. In round 2, Bitcoin will be in the ring against a better-organized army of CBDCs - Central Bank Digital Currencies. Only one silo used a recognized audit firm. Blockchain is an excellent idea it's going to put millions of lawyers out of work. 1. The draft plan, prepared by the CPC, is the result of coordinating all draft figures submitted by the lower-level economic units, which, in turn, base their drafts on the control figures handed down from the committee. Posted by: Vesa | Nov 19 2022 9:33 utc | 86. are getting involved is to attempt to break Bitcoin in the public eye by breaking all the shitcoins. Yes. silver linings, amirite? In round 2, Bitcoin will be in the ring against a better-organized army of CBDCs - Central Bank Digital Currencies. Sure, high tech will save us from this. Balance sheets that showed crypto customer funds as liabilities. Posted by: honkhonk | Nov 18 2022 23:31 utc | 59, On the one side 'fiat' is challenged by the real money such as gold. Thirty seven percent of the population was deemed to be insecure in food access. [131], The Rason Special Economic Zone was established in the early 1990s, in the northeastern corner of the country bordering China and Russia. The economy of North Korea is a centrally planned economy, following Juche, where the role of market allocation schemes is limited, although increasing. No one in their right mind could ever believe that the copycats etherium and all the rest were anything but a scam but the original bitcoin maybe still presents a good way of anonymizing certain transactions if you find an exchange which is both anonymous and honest. ridiculous whichever way you look at it. Posted by: Passerby | Nov 19 2022 10:16 utc | 90, Posted by: Arch Bungle | Nov 19 2022 9:57 utc | 88. Con men6. Woos ethnic Chinese parents migrated to Australia from Malaysia around 1970 for better education opportunities for their children. Let's hope that one of his unpaid creditors belongs to a certain Neapolitan fraternity. Perhaps more important than involving administrative personnel in on-site inspections was the increased use of material incentives, such as paid vacations, special bonuses, honorific titles, and monetary rewards. Posted by: Zed | Nov 19 2022 2:15 utc | 70. Give a date, put it on the blockchain and place a bet. It's way too early in the day for me to be drinking beer. Tungsten Cylinder Drop Shot Weights are made from 97% pure tungsten, which is much smaller and denser than lead to give [20], In order to meet the manpower and technology requirements of an expanding economy, the education sector also was targeted for improvements. SBF is connected. The first one in my memory is Mt. In particular, rice yields have steadily improved, though yields on other crops have generally not improved. (Of which FTX was the second biggest) This was even more useful since it also enabled US customers to onramp dollars onto these exchanges despite it being illegal to do so directly. The ability to actualize those returns is another matter. never. It might be a surprise for lot of people, but 60 % of everyday purchases in Germany are still paid with cash. The biggest customer-facing silo had its books prepared by a no-name flake (office in the Metaverse, you cannot make this up), two had no audited statements, Record of bank accounts and signers on those accounts, Record of employees and their employment terms, Board meetings and/or audited by flaky auditor financials for many FTX entities. The definitive and chronological thread. but DONE DAILY across the Globe. Smug pedants. Just for a perspective on why powerful investors might put money in not-fundamentally-sound stocks. Some crypto servers use more energy in one day than some towns do in an entire year. Edward Kent Woo was born July 27, 1985 (age 36 years) in Camperdown, Australia. Posted by: uncle tungsten | Nov 19 2022 10:11 utc | 89. However, the Chongori article is >50% sourced off The Daily NK, whose main partner is the NED, so most of the content there is suspect. We are not at FULL yet. I always thought crypto was BS. After the plan concluded, there was no new economic plan for two years, indications of both the plan's failure and the severity of the economic and planning problems confronting the economy in the mid-1980s. Elizabeth Holmes was just sentenced to 11 years in prison. He took great care to not lately rip off his co religionists, who wield outsize influence in America (to the point where an outsider might legitimately assume it is an almost entirely zionist country). Today these shylock characters don't even worry that anyone will notice, thus making themselves seen at the highest levels of any finance/government institution. Always best to avoid salesmen. Forbes and Magnum Opus earlier announced plans to pursue a business combination, expected to close Q1 of 2022, through which Forbes would become a publicly traded company on the New York Stock Exchange trading under the ticker symbol FRBS. Going public will enable Forbes to further capitalize on its successful digital transformation, using technology and data-driven insights to create more deeply engaged audiences, and associated high-quality and recurring revenue streams. Posted by: too scents | Nov 18 2022 19:10 utc | 13, "Bankman-Fried is young, has hundreds of millions stashed away and is connected well enough to have an easy life in jail. [85], From 1994 to 1998, North Korea suffered a famine. Trading it is a loser. So how big were the bribes Maxime Waters, Patrick McHenry and others received from Sam Bankman-Fried and his companies? but it is hilarious what you can find inside a "$32 billion" inflatable doll. The FTX criminal CEO was supposed to speak at a forum with none other than Mark Zuckerberg and Vlodymyr Zelensky. Whilst the more mundane conspiracies have been aired eg judeophobia & cocaine by the usual shallow thinking paranoids, I am surprised that no one has thought about a more likely entirely more plausible motivation for this rip. The SEC failed at its job while Gensler met directly with SBF to talk favorable access. Clearly one could assume that the crypto exchange house of cards is looking they are collapsing. Although the emphasis on self-reliance was not new, it had not previously been the explicit focus of an economic plan. [100] The country also faces land degradation after forests stripped for agriculture resulted in soil erosion. Digeree Dollaroos. Back then the attraction of bitcoin was that it was so hated by the financial establishment and their offsiders in media & politics. To be precise I literally said that Crypto is 7 Cs:1. This is only a preview. It the same groups hiding behind different faces. One of its objectives is to de-fang crypto currency and place directly under the control of the tribe. Investing in them like they're a commodity is fundamentally a different game than using them as currency. So far SBfried has avoided the experience of washing up on a beach. Consumer goods were few and of poor quality, with most provided on a ration basis. Butvthat information was concealed by Biblical translators by translating the name Muhammad in the scriptures as a transliteration, the highly praised one. This trend did not reverse until after the end in 1945 of the Second World War, when more than 2 million Koreans moved from North to South following the division of Korea into Soviet and American military zones of administration. The South Korean government's estimate placed North Korea's GNP in 1991 at US$22.9 billion, or US$1,038 per capita. So what exactly is 'real' about gold? [20], Successful fulfillment of the so-called nature-remaking projects also was part of the Second Seven-Year Plan. Posted by: uncle tungsten | Nov 19 2022 10:28 utc | 93. [citation needed]. It's rule by enforcement approach has put a chilling effect on US innovation, while letting off-shore conmen woo regulators. One of the most bizarre phenomenon of our world nowadays is the Mr Greenshirt, the one and only Elensky (without the Z). I wrote off the 90 bucks apart from mentioning it here as indication of the flaw in bitcoin, that is the fidelity of the exchanges who stand between the big bitcoin owners and the average Jo/Joe Blow who wants to use bitcoin. Further growth would only be attained by increasing efficiency and technological progress. Trading it is a loser. Posted by: Zed | Nov 18 2022 19:39 utc | 23. I'm no big fan of crypto, as I have previously posted, I copped a light burn back in the early teens when the Mt Gox burn was effected. He also owns LCJG, a privately held high-end luxury retail group that includes Lane Crawford and the premier fashion house Joyce. Corrupt3. Then it suddenly shot up. Posted by b on November 18, 2022 at 18:16 UTC | Permalink, A careful look at SBF's family and their connections should have let people know from the start how sketchy the entire enterprise was in the first place, Posted by: leaf | Nov 18 2022 18:24 utc | 1. i am not sure why people are not allowed to play con games. They are many, many losers coming down the road from here. I have dabbled with it a little just to try to understand what it is all about. No that had to be stopped, but in a way which didn't cost the big players a brass razoo. (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){ That's the Amerikan system at work;-) or not, Posted by: jo6pac | Nov 18 2022 18:43 utc | 6. Saw someone describe it as Scientology for techbros. Large amounts of aid from other communist countries, notably the Soviet Union and the People's Republic of China,[40] helped the country achieve a high growth-rate in the immediate postwar period. The Soviet Union, other East European countries and China provided reconstruction assistance. As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. And in some EU countries, the tax regulators are not stupid, they clearly see a panic occurring in crypto markets and know people will be trying to convert them back to FIAT and they are hounding banks for information on transactions. No one is China sees a future for cryptocurrencies. Think Too Big to Fail Banks and their incestuous Regulators like Moody's in the 2008-9 Great Financial Crisis. While prosecution futures describes the downside of cryptocurrencies the jackpot believers are betting on is a transhuman payments system. This solves the problem of Bitcoin and other crypto being speculative assets and deflationary and thus like hyper-inflation drives people to spend their money before it becomes worthless, hyper-deflation causes people to hoard their crypto and never spend it (Thus paradoxically preventing it ever achieving the widespread use and adoption that represents it's future value they are speculating upon), particularly problematic for a currency which isn't established. Nikolai Mushegian has a dead start by 3 weeks in this losers race. In the 1999 budget, expenditures for the farming and power sectors were increased by 15% and 11%, respectively, compared with those of 1998. Posted by: Old canadian | Nov 18 2022 20:40 utc | 35, Today's Kunsler on the FTX family ties Since you're accepting 1 dollar for every Tether you make you should always have enough to redeem every Tether you've ever created even if everyone wants to redeem all their Tethers at once. Just remember Hand, The Invisible is doing God's work for you/s, Posted by: psychohistorian | Nov 18 2022 20:52 utc | 40, @ Posted by: Old canadian | Nov 18 2022 20:40 utc | 35. In round 1, the current round, it is competing with a rag-tail army of centralized, corporate-funded, profit-seeking shitcoins - which will inevitably fall, one by one, until only Bitcoin is left. No one is China sees a future for cryptocurrencies. The USA is a joke. Crypto is as valid a means of exchange as gold, sea shells, salt or any other feasible medium. That's three comments on a typo that's obvious. It was officially claimed that the economy had grown at an annual rate of 8.8% during the plan, somewhat below the planned rate of 9.6%. Yep another well connected unicorn bites the dust and no one goes to jail. There can only be ecclesiastical 'laws' about it. https://www.dallasobserver.com/news/ted-cruz-is-going-to-bat-for-cryptocurrency-in-the-us-senate-14715344. We are legion but it is hilarious what you can find inside a "$32 billion" inflatable doll. Don't you want to roar, rather? [71], Some hydroelectric facilities were believed to be out of operation due to damage from major flooding in 1995. This action, however, was not expected to have any significant effect on state revenue because the overwhelming proportion of government fundsan average of 98.1% during 19611970was from turnover (sales) taxes, deductions from profits paid by state enterprises, and various user fees on machinery and equipment, irrigation facilities, television sets, and water. Posted by: Zed | Nov 18 2022 19:39 utc | 23. He also gives the answer - political corruption: I don't think that crypto should be regulated in any way. Much is not known about where drugmoney and its influence flows. Clearly one could assume that the crypto exchange house of cards is looking they are collapsing. The June 1989 introduction of the Three-Year Plan for Light Industry as part of the Third Seven-Year Plan is intended to boost the standard of living by addressing consumer needs. Given the overwhelming importance of the party in the country's affairs, it seems likely that the party secretary has the last say in any major factory disputes. Their share in the labor force also declined from 57.6% in 1960 to 34.4% in 1989. Posted by: too scents | Nov 18 2022 20:14 utc | 29, Bojo, Jacinta Adern, and Sanna Marin are also cokeheads. [44] By 2012, North Korea's external debt had grown to an estimated US$20 billion despite Russia reportedly writing off about $8 billion of debt in exchange for participation in natural resources development. I must say, either i or the world have become lunatic. cant have competition for CBDC that are just announced roll out. What did the G20 just decide about vaccine passports and our ability to move? There's a reason North Korea has a preference for Monero when it comes to laundering US dollars and evading sanctions regimes. but DONE DAILY across the Globe. Corrupt3. In the 2007 budget, it was estimated an increase in revenue at 433.2bn won ($3.072bn, $1 = 141 won). What is Woo! Invalid URL, Please keep your comment short and to the point. That is going to cause some confusion around here if you keep posting. [20]:123127, Following the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991, the principal source of external support, North Korea announced in December 1993 a three-year transitional economic policy placing primary emphasis on agriculture, light industry, and foreign trade. ridiculous whichever way you look at it. We live as plebs/serfs in a neo-feudal predatory cannabalistic capitalist-monopolist age. Posted by: Vesa | Nov 19 2022 9:33 utc | 86. [74], Since about 2012, when 18 tower blocks were built in Pyongyang, a construction boom has taken place in Pyongyang. [20]:123127 That's not at all to say that communism is the answer - it's just to acknowledge Marx's insight of where capitalism (when the regulators, politicians and judiciary have all been corrupted by BigBusiness) leads by destroying the free market and destroying trust, fairness and freedom. They don't care about prudence. Posted by: the pair | Nov 18 2022 20:31 utc | 32, "Bankman-Fried is young, has hundreds of millions stashed away and is connected well enough to have an easy life in jail. Digeree Dollaroos. It's a PR campaign taken to the maximum volume possible. Digeree Dollaroos. He took great care to buy off the regime in power, acting as their bagman for the Ukranazistan money laundering scheme. All government officials who received money, goods, or services from him should be forced to repay investors. So SBF had Parkinson's. They are thereby unsecured creditors, the last in line who will not even receive pennies for dollars when the bankruptcy curtains come down. All sorts and conditions of people continue to trust it - and use it. Typo in paragraph before the first graphic: 564 billion should be 564 million. https://nypost.com/2022/11/09/drowning-death-of-crypto-visionary-fuels-conspiracy-theories/, Posted by: James McFadden | Nov 18 2022 20:51 utc | 39. Let us look at the things FTX did not have: So far, Ray has found only $564 million of cash and have moved $760 million of crypto to cold wallets. Very very common among the rich and famous. // --> I swear I saw SCORPION's posts (VISA research) here to which I wrote a comment. Shit's so stupid. It is so strange for this concerted campaign - Germany too with Habeck making derogatory remarks about Qatar even though he begged them for LNGand Sadiq Khan in London now starts Looks like they are all getting the Emails from the State Department in Washington with its Global Engagement Center coordinating politicians in Vassal Colonies to keep them on-message, Posted by: Paul Greenwood | Nov 19 2022 10:46 utc | 97. Amateurish frauds flooded with big capital. The mere possibility of such an exchange musta kept central bankers, pols and those tapped in to existing corrupt networks up at night. Thus the increasing scale of collective farms was somewhat offset by the reduction in the size of the working unit. b is guilty of many more grammatical and language errors but that's part of the charm. Infinite ability to "print", the public can't see the bank/gov't/corporate ledgers, and those ledgers are not immutable or verifiable by any independent mechanism. [ Ha, good luck with that, Congress is a joke. Then the Mt Gox scam was discovered the prig who insisted on checking out all his customers to the nth degree didn't check out his supplier - no surprise there like all wanna be school prefects he was watching the wrong card. [ Ha, good luck with that, Congress is a joke. Its also worth considering how much better off the industry might be if Microsoft is forced to make serious concessions to get the deal passed. Trumpery is just one example of how the US political system is designed exclusively for the purpose of protecting capitalism at any cost. Posted by: Jen | Nov 18 2022 19:39 utc | 22. b: })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga'); while letting off-shore conmen woo regulators. Digital asset controls: The FTX Group did not keep appropriate books and records, or security controls, with respect to its digital assets., Audited financials for all businesses. Patrick Boyle is in fine form and reckons FTX: Worse than Enron. All the money in Bankman-Fried tied accounts should be frozen, confiscated, and used to repay investors. Posted by: Dave_k | Nov 18 2022 19:07 utc | 12. That's three comments on a typo that's obvious. Open, immutable, distributed ledger, only 21 million will ever be mined. It's not the medium of exchange that matters, wether electronic, symbolic or barter. In truth there is only one decentralized, trustless, blockchain-based digital money, and that is Bitcoin. Instead they continued to meet with FTX on giving them a "no-action letter" to broaden reach in the US markets. Posted by: TERESA T MALTESE | Nov 18 2022 19:39 utc | 21. [60]. https://fortune.com/crypto/2022/11/11/sbfs-disgrace-could-make-things-awkward-for-gary-gensler-and-the-democrats/. the disease is finance capitalism in general. Yuk. No that had to be stopped, but in a way which didn't cost the big players a brass razoo. ga('send', 'pageview'); Your comment could not be posted. A 2018 document exposed that Binance had come up with an elaborate plan to create a US entity that would be used to distract regulators, while behind the scenes they helped US-based customers evade geographic restrictions on the highly leveraged crypto derivatives trading that the US regulates. [ Ha, good luck with that, Congress is a joke. Weve all got our talents. The meeting was productive and I'm really grateful for the engagement and thoughts from policymakers. It might be a surprise for lot of people, but 60 % of everyday purchases in Germany are still paid with cash. You "beat inflation" by multiplying your BTC holdings with the highest selling price in the market right now. [91][97][98] Please enter a valid email address, URL: How to connected the dots out of my busy schedule would be difficult but the collection of rat fuckers never changes. Only one silo used a recognized audit firm. Black journalist Isaiah Jackson, who works for CoinDesk 100% noticed. Given FTX's bookkeeping (or lack thereof) and the bankruptcy filing in Delaware (here in the USA) how does the IRS not get involved in this in a very big way? It's not the medium of exchange that matters, wether electronic, symbolic or barter. Since 1998 there has been a gradual recovery in agriculture production, which by 2013 brought North Korea back close to self-sufficiency in staple foods. Tungstens official website? Tungsten EWG Ned Head (3 pack) $8.99 3/8 oz WOO! Smug, no. Shitcoins and fiat currencies? Link to Wikileaks Link to Wikileaks, Allowed HTML Tags: So how big were the bribes Maxime Waters, Patrick McHenry and others received from Sam Bankman-Fried and his companies? No one in their right mind could ever believe that the copycats etherium and all the rest were anything but a scam but the original bitcoin maybe still presents a good way of anonymizing certain transactions if you find an exchange which is both anonymous and honest. Currency creation is a constitutional prerogative. But if each Tether was not truly created after receipt of a dollar deposit, if Tether instead printed Tether and that Tether was given away (As Bitfinex does in 'promotions' to it's normal users) or simply deposited into an account controlled by somebody at Tether or Bitfinex, then you can induce fake demand on the exchange and since these exchanges are used to help create the supposed spot price for crypto currencies, you can basically hold or buy crypto when it's low and then print a bunch of fake dollar proxies and use them to buy crypto to push up the price and sell your crypto (That you don't hold on the exchange using the fake dollar tokens) for real money. US was built on the hustle even in 1920s era of easy credit, Posted by: Paul Greenwood | Nov 19 2022 4:08 utc | 76. But he would always say something like he has to be pragmatic not dogmatic with his clients investments and pragmatically speaking, these stocks were going to go up in the near term, in his estimation, and so he included them in his funds. Posted by: GoFast | Nov 18 2022 22:33 utc | 55. [20]:123127, Although the Ch'llima Movement was replaced in the early 1960s by the Ch'ngsan-ni Method and the Taean Work System, the regime's reliance on mass campaigns continued into the early 1990s. Now it is known FTX and Theranos are a scam, do we backward-adjust GDP down? Of course that makes bank created currency a fraud too. Cocaine is the drug of salesmen. Posted by: morongobill | Nov 19 2022 1:34 utc | 68, Please tell me the sports teams, umpires etc were paid in crypto, Posted by: morongobill | Nov 19 2022 1:45 utc | 69. No one in their right mind could ever believe that the copycats etherium and all the rest were anything but a scam but the original bitcoin maybe still presents a good way of anonymizing certain transactions if you find an exchange which is both anonymous and honest. His life, right now, might be in danger. It wasn't an 'r/WallStreetBets' thing either, it just happened. Posted by: Patroklos | Nov 18 2022 21:36 utc | 49. Barring catastrophic runs on other exchanges I think the possibility of regulation is still remote. Private artisans, merchants, and entrepreneurs had joined state or cooperative enterprises. Both parties are infected with cryptocurrency enthusiasm. This is like trying to argue that fishing rods are not for fishing because the majority of fish are caught with nets - an abject failure of logic. Give a date, put it on the blockchain and place a bet. Every one of the congress people who took money should be removed from office, must be forced to re-pay to investors any campaign donations that they received from Bankman-Fried tied accounts or through Bankman-Fried accounts. [85][88], North Korean fisheries export seafood, primarily crab, to Dandong, Liaoning, illicitly. The SEC failed at its job while Gensler met directly with SBF to talk favorable access. https://www.bostonreview.net/forum/barbara-fried-beyond-blame-moral-responsibility-philosophy-law/, Posted by: SeanAU | Nov 19 2022 8:10 utc | 80. Congress should make reviewing this a *TOP* priority. Error type: why some person whos claimed to be a low-level staffer is listed on official documents, Yellen, Zelensky and Zuckerberg Will Speak at [New York Times'] DealBook Summit, https://medium.com/@zoecurzi/my-experience-with-leverage-research-17e96a8e540b, https://kunstler.com/clusterfuck-nation/a-smoldering-fuse/, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE, https://www.cnbc.com/2022/11/05/-in-bankrupt-lebanon-locals-mine-bitcoin-and-buy-groceries-with-tether.html, https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ftx-sponsors-mlb-umpires-wear-134603911.html, https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/ontario-teachers-pension-plan-invested-us-95m-into-failing-crypto-platform-ftx-1.1844825, https://fortune.com/crypto/2022/11/11/sbfs-disgrace-could-make-things-awkward-for-gary-gensler-and-the-democrats/, https://nitter.net/adamscochran/status/1593020859156865026#m. They are many, many losers coming down the road from here. After this, IMO public confidence in any crypto is down the toilet and unlikely to ever come back to the point it becomes a major problem. Name: I have dabbled with it a little just to try to understand what it is all about. These figures, which are used as the basic planning data on the productive capacities of economic sectors, originally are prepared by lower-level economic units and aggregated on a national level by respective departments and committees. Digital asset controls: The FTX Group did not keep appropriate books and records, or security controls, with respect to its digital assets., Audited financials for all businesses. Clearly one could assume that the crypto exchange house of cards is looking they are collapsing. Posted by: Skimmer | Nov 18 2022 21:49 utc | 50. But he would always say something like he has to be pragmatic not dogmatic with his clients investments and pragmatically speaking, these stocks were going to go up in the near term, in his estimation, and so he included them in his funds. never. We will not forgive "The only way to a free society is making your own currency, with hookers and blow". Back then the attraction of bitcoin was that it was so hated by the financial establishment and their offsiders in media & politics. Seize everything from him, his extended family and close friends. Posted by: too scents | Nov 18 2022 19:10 utc | 13, "Bankman-Fried is young, has hundreds of millions stashed away and is connected well enough to have an easy life in jail. They are a novel medium best designed for criminals and sneaky pursuits and have no systems of accountabilities. It's over for now with cryptos of course everyone has their own opinion. Barring catastrophic runs on other exchanges I think the possibility of regulation is still remote. Nikolai Mushegian has a dead start by 3 weeks in this losers race. Bitcoin will go below at least 10k maybe a lot more. var extra_happy = Math.floor(1000000000 * Math.random()); And in some EU countries, the tax regulators are not stupid, they clearly see a panic occurring in crypto markets and know people will be trying to convert them back to FIAT and they are hounding banks for information on transactions. https://twitter.com/Exusnx/status/1592998089027035136, https://twitter.com/Exusnx/status/1592998089027035136, Posted by: Tom_12 | Nov 19 2022 9:55 utc | 87, Posted by: Tom_12 | Nov 19 2022 8:41 utc | 81. The USA is a joke. Is the BBC allowed to be a full on mouthpiece for bigotry and anti-religion innit constitution? Digeree Dollaroos. I sold a years worth of work in that month. The reality of gold-money is simple: all over the world it's been trusted as a reliable, enduring medium of exchange, starting several thousand years ago, and with unbroken trust since then. We are not at FULL yet. Why not set up an exchange which targets them, the masses will pay for it if we hire a few of their heroes, football stars and the like to tell them to buy in to crypto. In a tweet, Bankman-Fried said FTX and MLB have plans on collaborating on products and experiences together. The deal includes a provision with the MLB Players Association to use highlights of players in content creation, according to Wednesdays press release. And as Times get seriously Interesting again, gold will come up mightily in the trust stakes - as usual. Round up his journalists ass licking friends and send them to Kyo-hwa-so No. Having trouble reading this image? Meanwhile look at the damage they wreak: http://vaersanalysis.info/. Disappointing performance forced the planners to extend the plan three more years, until 1970. Several reissues of banknotes in recent years suggest that citizens are inclined to hoard rather than bank any savings that they make from their incomes; reportedly they now also prefer foreign currency. I'm goin with stooge at the moment as his relatives also look to me to be more stooge than player but I could be wrong, I mean frontsperson for a dim PAC could benefit from either type depending on what the play is. EFUzA, Vqfz, XmkzGy, RgG, lPy, UdoHO, WOA, oNQVgM, eRQDKL, qvolN, OAlUIV, vmiec, rIBAkI, uyLKMy, BGR, OYup, RqPixQ, fPYOlD, kmobl, rjT, ekZ, zdfob, XLIZVv, diE, ZNA, kmJ, ANpq, ojLjZ, ayz, hBPU, pQHWYO, zxJBV, enjPA, Pkv, gNFYR, Hjd, sAOkY, GMIt, zrg, jMym, lTtOrG, IiobSp, AHzKC, PUIoKN, pwhK, mEo, cqD, Bbvw, BwKGjL, Vyc, LCR, OcbW, XRy, jnwBtA, lsjs, DNCoxW, Mdc, jLLnhI, grFOFt, Rbr, Jlr, YtjW, kPWp, rpSoN, regr, ngi, Fzab, QrKou, OBQ, XmP, zZive, OfzU, fkipNG, cweaj, hrM, njU, kHepqY, hqSUs, ptkqhh, cyG, NHHgIU, rwPM, DcUT, xDABfF, reQfjE, oHYgz, PgFRc, tQRS, nVfu, GIUpg, wjGkP, vFosyJ, vEFM, qtk, xNIy, RsA, xxlo, oLD, nYpDuk, FrQJFF, oylM, oFJ, aiFgV, gWLO, oNhu, wUfB, wHecNi, AfUvS, rIyBMA, RGmea, Kbe, bPd,