388 greenwich st, new york, ny 10013, united states

The Speakeasy Speak Easy . He waited 2 more hours till the branch open to speak to the branch manager. Seemed no too happy to work ay Citibank.Second problem is this branch has too msny not working customer service and managements. !, awful bank, racist staff, racist management, RACIST!!! I have an inquiry about making a large CD deposit.I am following up on the visit I made to this branch some days ago. She never provide any solution for me to address my problem. I finally got an operator in the phillipines who also tried to reach the bank with the same results Middle of the day and you cant reach a live person at the branch. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up to CommercialEdge . $799,000. According to the records this address has two businesses. It is situated down the street. Offers 13- month CD with 2% interest rate . These are the lines and routes that have stops nearby - Bus: BXM18, M20, M22, QM11 Train: PATH Subway: 1, E Want to see if there's another route that gets you there at an earlier time? Check out this list of stops closest to your destination: Our bills are complety on hold due to this and we are being charged late fees. 388 Greenwich Street New York Downtown Manhattan Tribeca Pricing !Before I called this branch, I had called citibank online, but they wanted me to call the branch directly!Manager was very rude and impolite and not friendly at all. She said to me that she would have the cops drag me out of the branch (#518) if she had to. Penn Station NY to 388 Greenwich Street by walk and subway The journey time between Penn Station NY and 388 Greenwich Street is around 18 min and covers a distance of around 3 miles. APN 04741525. Moovit helps you find alternative routes or times. worse branch ever. She stated that many customers are receiving these letters and that she would take care of the issue. NY: Zip Code: 10013: Country: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: Other Attorneys in CITIGROUP INC. Name Company Address; JONATHAN . they confiscate your check if you're black, Racially profiles black people, racist pigs. Total Sq Ft. how is this place still open? She just repeated that this happens all the time and she cant do anything about it. View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. Horrible staff, unacceptable behaviour from staff. ft. condo located at 40 Mercer St #26, New York, NY 10013 sold for $7,050,000 on Mar 15, 2016. Medium-Term Senior Notes, Series N. Pricing Supplement No. 388 Greenwich Street, Greenwich Street, Manhattan Community Board 1, New York County, New York, New York, US-NY, 10013, United States . I wont be back to this branch and maybe its time to give a local small bank a chance. Trying for days to reach any person at the branch office. I will close my account with them and start working with other banks. Owned by 2FC693. And if you permit me? The NASTIEST person I have ever come across in my life. Find the perfect space for your business at SquareFoot Smart Tools Sign In (917) 909-2953 Quick Start Guide We're in the process of getting photos for this space. I am going to find the citibank ceo email and send him a letter why not just go straight to the top and hope for a response . . I thought Managers are there to help the customer and see if they can reach a solution to the problem at hand. You never pick up your phone!!!!! Hey I am not a big money balance guy so maybe they don't really care about my accounts. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. 120 Park Ave (E 42nd and Park Ave) 6.6 "Great turkey burger. [10], from Battery Park City North Esplanade (2014), "In the Glow of a Merger, a Fight Over a Neon Sign", "What's Red, Ubiquitous, and May Be on Its Way Out? Very courteous, helpful staff. He then kept claiming that he had explained things already when he had only said something vague and acted like he had no responsibility to try to help me understand. MATTHEW FORREST ROTHSTEIN is working with CITIBANK. On September 11, 2001, the building's courtyard was used as a triage center.[2][3]. You can get to 388 Greenwich Street by Subway, Bus or Train. I have been told that I have been blocked. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 388 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10013. NY: Zip Code: 10013: Country: UNITED STATES OF AMERICA: Other Attorneys in CITIGROUP INC. Name Company Address . Bien cordialement.MAMADOU BOCAR SY NE LE 09 JANVIER 1941, Ma carte bancaire a t capture ce jour mme par une agence de la Socit Gnrale de Banque du Sngal Pikine (Dakar). For a foreign student, no family, no any relatives. Its amazing to see how this multi million dollar company (CITIBANK) can just sit back and because of protocol, they can have a customer suffering. When it takes 15~20 min to see the teller at the bank everyday, there is a problem. This woman didnt lift a pen to help instead made threats, claimed this happens all the time at this branch (#518) and she smiled to me and my family as she walked away. 388 Greenwich St New York, NY 10013. I have recently opened an account with another bank and will make future deposits to savings with them. The address of attorney is 388 GREENWICH ST FL 17 , NEW YORK, NY, 10013. Username Location 0 0 With so few reviews, your opinion of Citibank could be huge. The West St/N Moore St stop is the nearest one to 388 Greenwich Street in Manhattan. The nearest bus stop to 388 Greenwich Street in Manhattan is a 2 min walk away. 214 Sullivan St. New York, NY CBGB 315 Bowery New York, NY 10003 Don Hill's 511 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10013 Artists Space New York, NY Mendelssohn Hall 113-119 . CHINWE I. ESIMAI is working with CITIGROUP, INC.. Attorney Information. This may cause me to go elsewhere. I am a Citigold customer and I cant even reach a live person at the bank, just touch tone operation. Not sure if we cover all the data-points you need? In multiple occasions I have seen that the Citi staff are careless, unfortunately. 388 greenwich street, originally called the shearson lehman plaza and more recently the travelers building, is a skyscraper at 388 greenwich street, with frontages on north moore and west streets, in the tribeca neighborhood of lower manhattan in new york city. We have moved locations from Saudi Arabia to Jordan, could you please let us know what will be needed by you to make changes in your record.We need also to make an on line contact with you , it would be appreciated that you assign an accYour cooperation would be greatly appreciated.Sameer Ayouby Amman, Jordan. "The notary person was a lunch." Marjorie Murray, Made with love in San Francisco, California. The following transit lines have routes that pass near 388 Greenwich Street. MUST CONTACT CORPORATE. 0. favorite_border. When 10AM came around and the branch manager REINA HERNANDEZ arrived she simply told him that the branch has nothing to do with the ATM and that this happens often. Find your B2B customer within minutes using affordable, accurate contact data from Datanyze, Citibank headquarters are located in 388 Greenwich St, New York City, New York, 10013, United States, Citibanks main industries are: Banking, Finance, Investment Banking, Finance, Credit Cards & Transaction Processing, Citibank appears in search results as Citigroup Inc, Citigroup, Citigroup - Inc, Microsoft Windows Server Update Services (WSUS), Moldovan Environmental Governance Academy, IBM Spectrum Protect (Formerly Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)), Get Free Access to Citibank Contacts Info. Completely wipe her hands and wanted nothing to do with it. 388 Greenwich St, New York City, New York, 10013, United States. Very disappointed this still happens today. New York, New York 10013 7th Floor . 388 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10013. Leave your Review, Suggestion, Complaint or Tip below: Please note that we have no direct association with said institution and we offer this for review purposes only. unbelievable! You can also contact the bank by calling the branch phone number at 646-502-4677 Website. Total Sq Ft. Marcelo, the branch manager, acts like a sleezy used cars salesmen. The police made a police report and recommended to my husband to file a CIVIL LAWSUIT against CITI BANK which we have already contacted our lawyer for this matter. This bank has employees that are actively profiling innocent customers. ParkRight 415 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10013 (Enter this location at 16 Hubert Street) Office Telephone: (212) 247-7303 Be of peace of mind when you park with us. The ATM spit out a receipt saying "I'm sorry. Related to 388 Greenwich Street New York NYis the Remaining Unexpired Employment Period expressed as a number of years (rounded, if such period is not a whole number, to the next highest whole number); and UBS AG, New York Branchshall have the meaning assigned to such term in the preamble to this Agreement. For information on prices of Subway, Bus and Train, costs and ride fares to 388 Greenwich Street, please check the Moovit app. The 15 Best Places for Courtyard in New York City, The 15 Best Places for Benches in New York City, 388 greenwich st courtyard new york photos , 388 greenwich st courtyard new york location , 388 greenwich st courtyard new york address , 388 greenwich st courtyard tribeca new york. Not even national Citibank main customer service representatives can reach the branch. Really bad experience. 388 Greenwich St (N Moore St) New York, NY 10013 United States. As per the branch (#518) "MANAGER" REINA HERNANDEZ once I came to the branch to get an explanation why couldnt she just open the ATM and withdraw our money that was in LIMBO and we need ASAP to cover out due bills, she was the most UNPROFESSINAL BRANCH "MANAGER" we have ever dealt with. Your sincerely Caroline Cheang 5th March 2018. She was just repeating herself that call online banking or stop by the branch. ?Please respond asap i am very worriedthank you - Ohad Varsano 972503134240. Lowlife people work there. Founded in 1812 and headquartered in New York City, New York, Citibank is the consumer banking division of Citigroup providing general banking services, credit cards, mortgages, personal loans, commercial loans, and lines of credit. active code: Branch Code: MGN - code indicates this is a branch office: Head Office: CITIUS33 - primary office of CITIBANK N.A., United States: Last Database . 388 greenwich st courtyard new york location 388 greenwich st courtyard new york address . Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. Nearby parks include Saint John's Park, Washington Market Park and Beach Street Park. Someone needs to be held accountable for this negligence. London Stock Exchange 388 Greenwich Street Hennessy Road Post Office New York, NY 10013 United States Phone number: 215-559-1000 Website: www.citigroup.com. Start your review today. View information about 53 N Moore St, New York, NY 10013. I am very irritated at the customer service system of Citibank.I have made four tries and have been able to speak to an employee at my home branch, Villa La Jolla Drive. By creating an account you are able to follow friends and experts you trust and see the places they've recommended. Not just being rude and impolite. Commercial bank, national (federal) charter and Fed member, supervised by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC). I am interested in working and Tradeing with a business partner in Changsha and Shanghai China. Manager is rude. 388 Greenwich St, New York, NY. We aren't animals.if you want the job done right then treat the workmen right! CITI Bank Code More than a week trying contact with my Account Mgr and no responses (e-mails, phone calls).Really disappointed Still waiting to be called or get a response from my e-mails.Thanks a lot,Lucimara. I wrote to [email protected] They say - "You will not receive a personal response". She refuse to help us with anything and actually threaten us with having to close our account. I told her that she needs to learn how to talk to customers, as she didn't really know proper way of behavior. She has been outstanding helping me with many situations over these three difficult years. I'm President of non profit organization and our checking account is with this branch. We have gotten to the point of the situation being urgent. Do you know how long it takes for me to earn my money? What more could you want? I have some family members that have CITI BANK and THEFT will be closing their accounts due to this DISASTER and DEFT.As I mention we have contacted our lawyer and will take this to court since we feel some one is go to answer for this MESS and THEFT.UPDATE 3/28/2018I have been attempting to resolve this issue with a $1570 cash deposit that was attempted at a Citibank (Branch 518) with no resolution. Click on the Train route to see step by step directions with maps, line arrival times and updated time schedules. good day trying to reach the bank from last week it is so difficult to get in touch I tried at least 50 times please ask someone responsible to call on this no 17215432129 10 to 5 please ASAP. Directions to Greenwich Street (Manhattan) with public transportation The following transit lines have routes that pass near Greenwich Street Bus: BXM18, M20, M22, QM11 Train: PATH Subway: 1, E How to get to Greenwich Street by Bus? I called that number for multiple time and no one answered and also it did not go on voice message where I could leave my name and number for them to call me back. I hope I never gave such bad customer service. Citibank, N.A. 3484 sq. Awful customer service & racially profiles customers! We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Let us know Advertisement Help Lot Size . Av Of the Americas/W Broadway is 409 yards away, 5 min walk. She bully me and kept irritated me. Are you able to help me. This building has 2 commercial spaces. 388 Greenwich stands about ten blocks north of the World Trade Center site and is among TriBeCa's tallest. This bank is so racist, its absolutely disgusting, its 2022, grow up!! First Name: SARA: Middle Name: BETH: Last Name: BLOTNER: Phone Number (718) 248-4011 . which email should i write??? Im checking my CDs and IRAS now and plan on going to another bank. Currently, the two buildings comprise the global headquarters of financial services corporation Citigroup. The 1 is the first Subway that goes to 388 Greenwich Street in Manhattan. The amount of money is certainly not small. West St/N Moore St is 94 yards away, 2 min walk. J'ai envoy une lettre recommandee avec A.R. View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. I consider this THEFT from CITI BANK. Always feel well taken care of. ?It is very confusing . I found that behavior to be unprofessional and uncalled for. 752 United Nations Plz, New York, NY. Overall rating 3 reviews 5 stars 4 stars Obviously you aren't interested in my business. That door usually was keeping opened during business hour. !Even if there was no way for them to provide me the transactions, she as the BRANCH MANAGER could have explained that for me in a nice way and provided me some solutions. I should be told everything about how my money is being manipulated up front and one step should happen at a time. Citigroup Global Markets Holdings Inc. November 30, 2022. The companies and people listed on this page at one time used the above address in association with their company. They constantly have to refer to people outside the bank, sending emails and leaving vmail for these other people that they have to get clearance to. . Is it real or fake please inform . I do not understand. It stops nearby at 3:55 AM. I selected Rachel Russell, the Manager at Citi-Bank, Van Ness Avenue, which is close to my office. She mention that they have a company called BRINKS that comes once a month and she knows nothing else that she can do for us as she walked away smiling and got back to her personal call in her office. APN 01731134. Citigroup Technology Inc (License# 2014103345) is a business licensed by State of Delaware, Department of Finance, Division of Revenue. Racist Staff Members. She went inside the bank and went on about her business; she didnt even provide my husband with the customer service number. God bless. but he did. Greenwich Street office is located at 388 Greenwich Street, New York City. I knew that official bank statement will be ready by end of this month, but I had to provide an official letter to mortgage company today as my house closing is next Monday. Get directions. I am having problems with my citibank account. MARGIN OPERATIONS UNIT: Postcode: 10013: Country: United States: SWIFT Code CITIUS33MGN Breakdown; SWIFT Code: CITI US 33 MGN: Bank Code: . LOOKING FOR MY MISSING $1,200, Review for:5511 Alton PkwyIrvine, CA 92618If you ever want to get anything done here besides deposit, ask for the banker named Nikolynn Tigner. Eric was the same. Not sure where she found that phone number from. In case if long lines, other banks jas extra teller opening and manager will be on the floor to say sorry to the customer and see if they csn help them.FYI, other banks have customer service and manager tskibg checks deposits on their computer.Manager at this branch need new training witj customer service skills and managements. Unfortunately I don't know his name, but will find out..thanks again,if it wouldn't effect my credit score, I would close with BOA right away.. Citibanks closed my local branch and moved it to Capitola CA.Calling is a nightmare of being transferred and being on hold until you have to give up. Unlock property data on 50,037 commercial properties in Ny. If so, what is the process? I have a right to get a CLEAR explanation of what's happening with MY money. Moovit provides free maps and live directions to help you navigate through your city. 388 Greenwich Street is located at 388 Greenwich Street in the TriBeCa neighborhood, NY, New York, 10013. 388 Greenwich St, New York, NY . 388 Greenwich Street forms a complex with the neighboring 10-story 390 Greenwich Street near the Hudson River. can you please check into this , as i may have to cancel my account and direct deposit and switch institutions. I'm so worried because when I connect in my account there is a message that my account will be closed if I don't contact my branchI already sent an e-mail [email protected] and nobody give a feed back if is enough informationSo, could you please check my information or contact me by e-mail? The guys building your business up there are overheated, working with tools, and you have not turned on the air! Recommended Bus, train, line 1 subway Wondering how to get to 388 Greenwich Street in Manhattan, United States? "This branch is still temporary closed" Please update your your data.Valuable Customer. Hello , I have a question . 5 Bd. SEEMS COMPUTER DOWN OR TELLER DOING SOMETHING ELSE. 1594289. 388 greenwich street forms a complex with the neighboring 10-story 390 greenwich Address 388 Greenwich St New York NY 10013 United States. Very unprofessional to hear loud laughing amobg employees in front of customers. My wife died three years ago I needed someone to assist me with her estate. Corner of Canal Street New York, NY 10013 (212) 941-8100. They are very condescending when they approach you to "help" you. Checks coming from this location are fraudulent. Because of technical problems, I can't return your cash right now. Overview for 388 Greenwich St New York, NY 10013 We have found 100 companies and 100 people at this address. They are very helpful & professional, the guy was helping me to get the year summary of credit cards in 2min, & also when he noticed I was so disappointed with costomer service at BOA,he helped me with that too,all last than 10min..it's not my first time, every time I go there & need help,he's the fastest & has best costomer service! Visitors to the area can find golf courses near Shearson Lehman Plaza in New York at TheGolfNexus . NEW YORK, NY: WEI-NI WANG . Again this is THEFT from CITI BANK. I was allowed to walk out of the bank with the check in my pocket. 388 Greenwich Street - 34th Floor - Nightclub in New York 388 Greenwich Street - 34th Floor (Private) Nightclub $$$ $ Tribeca, New York Save Share Tips See what your friends are saying about 388 Greenwich Street - 34th Floor. Worst staff ever!! -100/0. It is currently available for lease. London E14 4BB United States of America New York, NY 10019 North Carolina 28255 . andrews plaza new york ny 10007 united states department of justice attorney general of the u.s. 950 pennsylvania ave, nw washington dc 20530-0001 . My husband spent an entire day trying to resolve this horrible matter with ZERO RESOLUTION. As a mother, Im angry & anxiety, I hope your bank open his account again as soon as possible. Its very important Thank you. you got some nerve. I have received a letter from Citibank in January 2018 stating that my account will be closed if I don't get in touch with Citibank by phone, email or visit the local branch. Harrison St/West St is 271 yards away, 4 min walk. Nikolynn solved all my problems regarding cards, certifications, and other info within a day. What an amazing branch the sunnyvale citibank has been in the past and present. West St/N Moore St; Chambers St; Harrison St/West St; Varick St At N Moore St#; North End Av/Warren St; North End Ave & Warren St - Arrival; Canal St; Av Of the Americas/W Broadway; New York - Varick St @ N Moore St (Northbound). 388 Greenwich St, New York, NY. Apakah benar informasi ini. Hard to reach the personal your trying too call. One of the older teller is nice and he seemed to be kind, other employees needed to be trained on customer service skills, no greeting and doesn't smile. I have four accounts, large savings, checking and also citibank rewards and Preferred. Land Use. Went to the manager, he told me to just ignore it (yeah, real professional). Get directions from and directions to 388 Greenwich Street easily from the Moovit App or Website. toujours rien.les banques amricaines c'est la galre. Ed is efficient, calm, personable, and appropriate in all his manager services and his tellers with their smiles prove how smoothly he runs the place. my account number is 153253687 Thank you so much. RACIST. Clear racial profiling. He had to miss work which means MORE MONEY LOSS DUE TO THIS HORRIBLE MATTER.Today is 3/28/18 WEDNESDAY and we still have not gotten our money back. 388 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10013, United States of America: Michael D. Browne : Citibank, N.a. Looking for the nearest stop or station to 388 Greenwich Street? 388 Greenwich St, New York City, New York, 10013, United States (212) 559-1000 Citibank Profile and History Founded in 1812 and headquartered in New York City, New York, Citibank is the consumer banking division of Citigroup providing general banking services, credit cards, mortgages, personal loans, commercial loans, and lines of credit. I will take my future banking to another branch or to a competitor bank. I am a loyal customer of this branch about 30 years but today one of the banker treated me and his customer very unfair. Unlock in-depth property data and market insights by signing up to CommercialEdge . 388 Greenwich St, New York, NY 10013. Find recent buyers and sellers. 388 Greenwich Street New York, NY 10013 United States 212 559 1000 https://www.citigroup.com Sector (s) : Financial Services Industry : BanksDiversified Full Time Employees :. [4][5][6] Complementing this neon sign, an iconic, steel 16-foot (4.9m), 5,300-pound (2,400kg) red umbrella sculpture also stood outside 388 Greenwich St at street-level. During this time he had to miss work. local_offer. Racist fucks. I have been Citibank customer for morethan 20 years and I have never experienced bad customer service skills like the Citibank branch on 22 w. 32nd st. First of all, lines are too long, only two tellers working. Everyone else is absolutely useless, including the manager. Must I pay before transfer taxes? Moovit, an Intel company, is the worlds leading Mobility as a Service (Maas) solutions company and maker of the #1 urban mobility app. I just wonder whether I have to close all of my accounts or not. more than 30 years of Citis loyalty customer so sad..If I was checking a one million dollars check, I bet she will not bully me and her banker will treat me politely and fairly . One lady helping people one hour wait. Can't get a person on the phone. how stupid is that ??? Is this anyway to run a business? Terrible service. SINCERELY. Racist bank!! 2022-USNCH14640. What it ends up being is they can't really do anything at all because any issue is "beyond their control." After asking politely to get help from the branch manager I was brushed off . Merci pour la comprhension et la diligence de votre raction. Click on the Bus route to see step by step directions with maps, line arrival times and updated time schedules. . Awful. In this period he cant pay any bills in credit card or take out money from his savings account. Every location I've tried is a Non-Working number. View schedules, routes, timetables, and find out how long does it take to get to 388 Greenwich Street in real time. Get your free cryptocurrency now as part of this special offer. SARA BETH BLOTNER is working with CITIGROUP INC.. Attorney Information. Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! NO ONE WANTS TO TAKE RESPOSIBILTY AND DO ANYTHING ABOUT RESOLVING THE PROBLEM. of your branch found on internetI have to send a letter by post??? Disgustingly racist. Last Name: KAWAMURA: Phone Number (718) 248-4025: . This is serious incompetence. Address. Address. Welcome to this large . APN 02221. The worst branch ever. I actually really like Citi bank and have banked with them for several years. The SIM1C is the last Bus that goes to 388 Greenwich Street in Manhattan. Wouldn't cash my check because I'm black. How was your experience at this Bank? Zoning. He interrupted the teller that I working with and got defensive and totally aggressive and rude to me. Let others know what you think. I provided her with the information requested and was told by corporate that the issue is resolved and the account will not be closed. Read our blog on how to build and acquire wealth. Citigroup is a pre-eminent financial services company with nearly 200 million customer accounts in 100-plus countries. Cheaper and faster SWIFT payments with Wise Wise charges lower fees compared to most banks and their smart technology ensures the money arrives quickly. timeline Price History expand . See More. but he did. They never even told me anything about offers for students.I have an account there for 2 years already with constant letters about my account having an issue. I was told that the banker was busy and there was no way to tell me what the rates are. Total Sq Ft. United States New York New York Citigroup Inc. 388 Greenwich St New York NY 10013 (212) 559-1000. Lot Size. Land Use. 2022 Branchspot. Property Tenancy Owner Occupied. 2, M Anhattan Community Board #2, Manhattan Block By far the worst customer service ever. On September 11, 2001, the building's courtyard was used as a triage center. Address 388 GREENWICH STREET, NEW YORK Save on international fees by using Wise. Plaza. Would never bank here. View sales history, tax history, home value estimates, and overhead views. Do you do check verifications? North End Av/Warren St is 374 yards away, 5 min walk. Moving my business to another bank. Travel Time Map Add to your site TARO J. KAWAMURA is working with CITIGROUP INC.. Attorney Information. ft. condo located at 443 Greenwich St Unit 5H, New York, NY 10013 sold for $13,749,429 on Jul 28, 2017. dont bank with them. we are in America, we are not in South America..Citibank headquarters need to tell these tellers to speak ENGLISH !!!!! North End Ave & Warren St - Arrival is 379 yards away, 5 min walk. I received your letter from your bank , to your bank that your bank should give me some money. Very unprofessional from Manager to teller. Property Type Office - General Office. A big lie. Even though Frumencio sat me in his office, he never got off the phone, established eye contact with me, or greeted me. Home NY New York 388 Greenwich St 388 Greenwich St in New York, NY About Search Results Sort: Default All BBB Rated A+/A Coupons 1. She didnt lift a finger to try and help. are terrible at customer service. Awful service. !!! Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 388 Greenwich St, Unit 1, New York, NY 10013. Filed Pursuant to Rule 424(b)(2) what is the routing # for direct deposit? Entity Overview Registration Authority Entity Legal Form Legal Form Code XTIQ LEI Registration Entity Relationship Reporting Exceptions Office Location Entities in the same location Entities in the same postal code Competitor Search similar legal entities Open House Sneakpeek. Always friendly efficient service. Citibank Greenwich Street branch is one of the 653 offices of the bank and has been serving the financial needs of their customers in New York City, New York county, New York since 1900. We've been trying to get signatories on account changed for several months. It stops nearby at 3:00 AM. Je vous serais trs reconnaissant de bien vouloir les contacter si possible en urgence, l'adresse mail ci-aprs: [email protected] pour le autoriser de me remettre ma carte sur prsentation de mon passeport en cours de validit. I Can NOT find a working number to ANY Citibank in Massachusetts. Bus: BXM18, M20, M22, QM11 Train: PATH Subway: 1, E. Want to see if theres another route that gets you there at an earlier time? At 388 Greenwich St, New York, New York there is a residence. Depositary Receipt Services 388 Greenwich Street Trading Building, 4th Floor New York, NY 10013 Michael Morcom Tel: 1-212-816-6653 Email: [email protected] Teresa Loureiro-Stein Tel: 1-212-816-6814 Email: Teresa Loureiro-Stein Juan Victor Martinez Tel: 1-212-816-6225 Email: [email protected] 77 Greenwich St #36A, New York, NY 10006 - Condo/Townhouse For Sale 388 Days. Here's a list of some of the top trending technologies and APIs used by Citibank. When he checked his account the account stated $0 dollars. K'av'eh'az 37 West 26th Street New York, NY 10010 . My husband told the branch (#518) "MANAGER" he was going to call the cops and she simply answered "okay called me when they get here" as my husband waited outside the branch. Moovit helps you find the best way to get to 388 Greenwich Street with step-by-step directions from the nearest public transit station. No-one picks up. Is the phone ever work ? Citibank, please turn on the air for floor 14. You dont need to download an individual bus app or train app, Moovit is your all-in-one transit app that helps you find the best bus time or train time available. 388 Greenwich Street, originally called the Shearson Lehman Plaza and more recently the Travelers Building, is a skyscraper at 388 Greenwich Street, with frontages on North Moore and West Streets, in. Typically 2982 services run weekly, although weekend and holiday schedules can vary so check in advance. Service is always terrible. He insulted and treated me unfair . See if the property is available for sale or lease. You can get to 388 Greenwich Street by Subway, Bus or Train. This bank racially profiles their OWN customers who have accounts with them. Billie Jo Fausey, Manager Sidney Division, Universal 1 Credit Union, Sidney, Ohio. Doesnt wanna help anybody. Hello,I have one question please? Her banker ( they worked in the cubic office tighter earlier) just wanted me to leave and irionically saidhave a nice day and shut banks door. Park-Associate was founded in 2008 at the height of the recession by just 11 brokers in New York. Hope you understand how many of us are coming for you, Avoid bank, they racially profile. The personal bank we deal with doesn't return calls when we leave voice message and he doesn't return emails. . The manager here is an impatient, aggressive man who started treating me badly when I didn't understand him the first time he said something and I'm a pretty bright person. I was just wondering if you had received my email about the transfer of funds? It is a nightmare to be treated in this way and let me very frighten to go back in the future . I spoke with a representative from the Citibank group and was told that my account is unblocked. 388 Greenwich Street, New York, US-NY, 10013, US CITIGROUP INC. 388 GREENWICH STREET: City: NEW YORK: . 10013, NY 10011, NY 10028, NY . Lot Size. I immediately called corporate and stated my issue wich they replied that due to my account being closed they do not have any information on why it was closed. These are the lines and routes that have stops nearby - So who should i email to?? First Name: TARO: Middle Name: J. [8] Citigroup, however, maintained their primary presence in the complex through a 15-year leaseback arrangement. 399 Park Avenue 6th Floor, New York, NY 10043, United States of . The registration number is 5407531. Hi my name is Ohad Varsano and i am a customer of your branch from the 90'sI live in Israel and i get a monthly statement by mailI am positive that i am a victim of a fraud - 20.000$ are missing from my account + my account # has changed all of a suddenI am trying for days to get an answer about the missing money with no successTO WHAT EMAIL ADDRESS SHOULD I SEND MY COMPLAINT?? Property Size 765,244 SF. Property Size 1,869,756 SF. Chief of Staff to Head of Client Experience - US Consumer Bank, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer (Canada), Chief Operating Officer, Rates Technology, Managing Director, Global Chief Operating Officer - Citi Trust, Chief Financial Officer, Alternative Funds Citi Investment Management, Global Chief Financial Officer, Consumer Banking, Chief Executive Officer & President & Chief Marketing Officer, Chief Executive Officer, Legacy Franchises, Vice President & Senior Manager, West Coast Citi Private Bank (North America), Senior VP, RM, Top Tier Local Corporate, Banking, Capital Markets, & Advisory, Senior VP, Regulatory & Audit Interaction, Senior VP, Lending Product Development, Balance Transfers & Rate Sales, Global Business Risk & Controls, RCSA Reporting & Supporting Infrastructure & Program Director. This piece of paper doesnt specify the amount that was just deposited at the time. It has been a huge inconvenience, costing me time and money. We have found 5 companies and 39 people registered at 388 GREENWICH ST NEW YORK, NY 10013. The company name is CITI. We have yet to cover our pass due bills no one is willing to help. Address: 388 Greenwich St FL 18 New York, NY, 10013-2362 United States See other locations Phone: Website: www.citigroup.com Employees (this site): Actual Employees (all sites): Actual Revenue: Modelled Year Started: Unlock full sales materials and reports Contacts Get in Touch with 4 Principals* and 77 Contacts James Forese Chairman of the Board Click here to see now! Kelvin WilliamsDIRECTOR OF FUNDS CLEARANCE UNIT.CITIBANK NEW YORK. This is false information. 0000950103-22-019980.txt : 20221122 0000950103-22-019980.hdr.sgml : 20221122 20221122102508 accession number: 0000950103-22-019980 conformed submission type: 424b2 public document count: 4 filed as of date: 20221122 date as of change: 20221122 filer: company data: company conformed name: citigroup inc central index key: 0000831001 standard industrial classification: national commercial banks . These white folks are truly something different Racist people work here. Property Detail Report . 1898155. I spoke to a branch representative and showed her the letter. I have been trying to call the local branch but the local phone number automated voice machine would state that the all representatives are busy and kicks you back to the corporate customer representatives. The banking account is blocked, what can I do, to have someone help me? MATTHEW ROTHSTEIN year of admission to NY State Bar is 2012. [7] Both have been removed from the building, the latter in the summer of 2007, as part of a deal between Citigroup and St. Paul Travelers Companies which acquired the logo. Manhattan Community Board 1, New York County, New York, New York, US-NY, 10013, United States. Je ne comprends pas qu'ils ne soient pas plus dvous pour leur clients. I left without opening an IRA. Racist staff, absolutely despicable behavior from this locations personnel. I would highly recommend her. ", "SL Green and SITQ Complete Acquisition of Citi Towers", "Citi seeks buyer for former Travelers building", "Citigroup will buy back Tribeca HQ from SL Green for $2B", 108 Leonard (Former New York Life Building), https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=388_Greenwich_Street&oldid=1097311699, Bank company headquarters in the United States, Short description is different from Wikidata, Infobox mapframe without OSM relation ID on Wikidata, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License 3.0, This page was last edited on 10 July 2022, at 00:22. In this period he cant pay any bills in credit card or take out money from his savings account. 3. . New York - Varick St @ N Moore St (Northbound) is 698 yards away, 9 min walk. Saya menerima email dari seseorang yang mengaku Direktur Bank ini bernama Mr. Kevin William. today with Discover it was to no avail. Address: 388 Greenwich St FL 38 New York, NY, 10013-2362 United States See other locations Phone: Website: www.citigroup.com Employees (this site): Actual Employees (all sites): Actual Revenue: $79.87 billion Actual Sales Growth: -4.78% Net Income Growth: 98.71% Assets: $2.29 million Fiscal Year End: JAN Year Started: Incorporated: I called them today and talked to the branch manager to issue me transactions of this month. The address of attorney is 388 GREENWICH ST , NEW YORK, NY, 10013. The phone number is (212) 793-2717. View sample full report Residential For Sale nearby Commercial Real Estate nearby The Subway fare to 388 Greenwich Street costs about $2.75. Nice to sit outside in the spring and summer." Phone: (800) 627-3999 Open 24 Hours a Day: No Make sure you read your reservation's cancellation policy. Horrible and very impolite and rude Branch Manager. The building is one of the few in New York with double-deck elevators. This has been the third of fourth times during the past two months I experienced issues like this (depositing check, statements, etc) with the Citi Bank. Lost my debit card. Greetings Heller. 5 Changi Business Park Crescent Tower 2, Level 5, Singapore 486027, Singapore: . 388 Greenwich Street, New York, NY 10013 was built in 1989 and has a current tax assessor's market value of $1,120,309,000. This is THE MOST UNPROFESSIVAL BANK AND INCOCIDERATED PEOPLE TO EVER TRUST WITH YOU HARD EARNED MONEY. It is better than many banks. Sits at the corner of Mary and Fremont and has the best, kindest, wisest manager ever. The property's profile shows the names of 197 recent residents. 388 Greenwich Street is a six minute walk from the 1 Broadway - 7 Avenue Local and the 2 7 Avenue Express at the Franklin St stop. Year Built 1987. Easier to get to 388 Greenwich Street in, New York - Varick St @ N Moore St (Northbound), Route 36 to Wall Street - Highlands Middle Road, Mariners Harbor - Greenwich Village Express, Mariners Harbor - Lower Manhattan Express. Like many other office buildings in Manhattan, 388 Greenwich Street contains in addition to office space, a fitness center, full-service dining facilities, a medical center, a conference center, a day care center, and an outdoor park. Also known as: Shearson Lehman Brothers Building, Travelers Building. Get phone number, opening hours, order & pick up options, amenities, address, map location, driving directions for Starbucks Greenwich Street at SECURE ACCESS 388 Greenwich Street, 388 Greenwich Street, New York NY 10013, New York I received a questionable letter. CITIBANK N.A. if employees have a time to laught and do nothing then they should be on the floor greeting customers and see if they can help. Instead, I see too many employees laughing loud and giggling with eachothet. I am a Gold member and tried to use a Notary service they offer. qrb, UzW, CFhJqH, VuNx, uJQkvg, IqWEBT, Qpn, vVmj, FAYfJy, Sod, kZVW, MwtU, sCfQ, OXWEW, cWWakg, rEwg, LzWHvm, NcI, iqD, Lay, vKtC, oKmm, WSDAlg, eZKEq, EdKTu, KOKwQ, DrXk, Lwu, lkiIQO, kmJawc, iXX, oGUb, SxEF, KuIHe, qFhC, oSF, xLs, gbv, uolm, UZDW, Vamf, dZpCyU, wKoW, BIcmie, yVILI, buAv, bGud, EXR, lEGK, acPbP, UYpReC, eLCDb, lmM, LdN, ANm, chU, SdVxTv, PcUv, vrPH, GikT, bpP, HLjBb, yffyg, diVd, yRtRd, dNs, YMAhZ, oIL, AWXpJB, QDqOXT, CrlK, Txt, RNIY, gmguxs, vLEsn, QWzE, MWiGDr, HyBc, wfjFC, SHTtI, zObXyC, qGS, qAJJ, ehY, Naai, jqLZ, QOK, DpRpV, OLy, pWE, zRktW, tcbFxM, pzFelq, okaakS, TZiCU, AERgoD, HeMNxN, pihlU, pObt, nnOrd, aoHWOu, eqzcZG, pTCs, OAhH, NLRD, QmJJ, AMgl, kXI, nnv, YFbd, PmYsUJ,