4900 fairview drive austin, tx 78731

This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Trulia. Learn more. 41. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. 100 dollars with a successful lease from me on any property! See the estimate, review home details, and search for homes nearby. Get started with us. The gym is huge and, INIC Preschool Round Rock - Spanish Immersion, Now enrolling (opening July 5) - INIC has full curriculum for a real Spanish, The coaching staff is knowledgeable and loves the game of volleyball and life. I miss this school so much. Claim this business (512) 414-2090. and 9.2 mi, Austin, It is also near Austin C.C., Rio Grande Campus and Austin C.C., Eastview Campus. HowLoud. I-H 35 Frontage Rd., Austin, TX 78704 Main: 512-414-1700. 26. Get directions, reviews and information for Austin Independent School District in Austin, TX. Housing protections include being unfairly evicted, denied housing, or refused the ability to rent or buy housing. 9-12: . PK-5: 1.6 mi: 6: Lamar Middle School, Austin, TX. 1. Photograph by Brian Fitzsimmons. 100 dollars with a successful lease from me on any property! What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? Recommended Reviews. Edit business info. About 4900 Balcones Dr. Beautiful 3940 sqft home in Highland Park West. This rental is accepting applications through Apartments.com. Call for details. The property stands down the street at 4900 Fairview Drive, Austin, TX. 4900 Fairview Drive is a rental property located in Austin, TX. For Alas #IV, Gold designed sheets of painted folded steel that extend from the sculptures center to interact with the surrounding space. Build wealth with confidence. Amenities and More. refrigerator, washer & dryer included. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. For Sale: Lot/Land for sale,$775,000, 0.21 Acre, $3,690,476/Acre at 4704 Finley Dr, Austin, TX 78731 Camp Mabry, a military installation, occupies the southern part of Highland Park West and is home to the Texas Military Forces Museum. If you, or someone you know, is looking for a new place to live please don't hesitate to contact me. His biomorphic worksabstract yet recalling the natural worldbalance welded elements in a vertical format without emphasizing any single point of view. On View at Perry Neighborhood Park, 4900 Fairview Drive, Austin, TX 78731. 4900 Fairview Dr, Austin, TX 78731, USA offers 2 bedroom apartments for rent or lease. More. Properties are always offering great specials and incentives. Find more places like. Cleo P. said: It was evident to my husband and I the moment we walked into WonderWell, Academy of Thought and Industry at Austin, Tracy M. said: As an educator of 11 years, it was quite the wake up call to see my, Learning House Preschool is a clean and nurturing environment where your child can, Primrose School of Cedar Park West offers child care, preschool and Kindergarten, INIC Preschool Round Rock - Spanish Immersion, Now enrolling (opening July 5) - INIC has full curriculum for a real Spanish, Lezly M. said: My child has been here for about a year and I honestly have no. 1 photo. Installation view, Perry Art Park, Austin, Texas, 2017, with (from left) Peter Reginato, Blue Float, 1978; Jim Huntington, Dayton, 1977; and Betty Gold, Alas #IV, 1994. 4/18/2019. Is this your business? Other projects include an ongoing partnership with Waller Creek Conservancy to bring significant public art projects to the developing string of parks along Waller Creek in downtown Austin, with Ai Weiwei: Forever Bicycles on view beginning June 3, 2017. 10.3 mi. Highland Park West is located along the Colorado River, directly north of Tarrytown and four miles northwest of Downtown Austin. Customize this page. Ready to make strong investment decisions? $3,050 You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Betty Gold (American, born 1935) has said she often begins her rugged steel sculptures with the simple act of folding paper. This technique of using paper maquettes as sketches for her work allows her to deconstruct and reassemble the flat rectangles parts into a new whole, one based on the linear geometry of rotating movement. Working in a modernist vein, the Austin-born artist investigates the possibilities of geometric abstraction by exploring the relationships between simple shapes. The principal knew everyone's name . . There are currently 0 units listed for rent at 4900 Fairview Dr, Austin, TX 78731, USA. The stark contrast between raw, organic materials and those forged by heavy industry highlights the ancient and ongoing impulse to build and make marks upon the natural world. 4900 Fairview Dr Austin TX 78731 (512) 414-2090 Website. This area is served by the Austin Independent attendance zone. A Sound Score Rating aggregates noise caused by vehicle traffic, airplane traffic and local sources. 4900 Fairview Dr. Austin, TX 78731. In order to get unlimited views upgrade to our FREE or Pro plans. Austin, TX. 5 Real Silver Dollars with a successful lease from me on any property. 4900 Fairview Dr is within 11 minutes or 5.6 miles from University of Texas at Austin. Property Detail Report View Neighbors. 4900 Fairview Dr is 71.8 miles from Randolph Air Force Base, and is convenient to other military bases, including Fort Hood. 4900 Fairview Dr is near Austin-Bergstrom International, located 19.1 miles or 34 minutes away. 2 additional rooms can be used as home gym or office. Accessibility; Acceptable Use Policy (en Espaol) Non Discrimination Policy; The Contemporary Austin's Museum Without Walls program brings art beyond the walls of the museum and out into the community in new ways and in diverse venues. 4900 Fairview Dr #6776, Austin, TX 78731 is a 1,045 sqft, 2 bed, 2 bath home. I specialize in finding you the right place. Good News! Bike Score measures the bikeability of any address. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. 6-8: 2.3 mi: 8: McCallum High School. ft. home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. single family home located at 4900 Ridge Oak Dr, Austin, TX 78731 on sale now for $2492100. Let us know Advertisement Help Mon - Fri: 7:30 am - 3:30 pm: Places Near Austin with Elementary Schools. School data provided by Check Availability Check Availability Favorite Map Nearby Apartments Apartments. Beverly S. Sheffield Northwest District Park. 4900 Fairview Dr. Austin, TX 78731. I'm here to help you prioritize your search, and match you to the best options based on your criteria, lifestyle, and needs. 25. Sign up to get access to actionable data to drive your business. Perry Neighborhood Park is in the center of the neighborhood, near the top-rated Highland Park Elementary School. Or sign in if you already have an account. 6-8: 2.4 mi: 8: McCallum High School. (opens in new window/tab), Scores provided by Next to highly acclaimed Highland Park K through 5 Elementary school. Special thanks to Friends of Perry Park and the Austin Parks Foundation. I look forward to being of service to you. Large backyard with mature trees. The leasing staff is ready and waiting for you to visit. 4000 S. I-H 35 Frontage Rd., Austin, TX 78704 - (512) 414-1700. The artist has described the challenge of creating sculpture that simultaneously defines and transforms materials in order to manifest a metaphor of human feelings, reveries, and aspirations. Since the late 1970s, Huntington has worked primarily with large blocks of granite partially formed through the quarrying process. 4900 Westfield Dr, Austin, TX 78731 $999,097 Redfin Estimate 4 Beds 3 Baths 2,296 Sq Ft Off Market About This Home Location Location Location! Condo Features Laundry Facilities Lease Details & Fees Details Lease Options Annually Location 4900 Fairview Dr , Austin , TX 78731 Get Directions This Property Available Property Neighborhood Remember that my services cost you nothing and are paid for by the apartment communities. I am in seventh grade but I went to highland park from grades Kinder through Fifth grade and enjoyed it very much. 4900 Fairview Drive, Austin, 78731. Walk Score We will look into it right away. Bike Parking. (512) 414-2090 Visit Website Map & Directions 4900 Fairview Dr Austin, TX 78731 Write a Review. Situated in Austin's 78731 neighborhood, moving here offers a variety of nearby attractions to take part in. View more property details, sales history and Zestimate data on Zillow. Recommended Reviews. TX Homes for Sale Near 4900 Fairview Dr #6776. Nearby parks take full advantage of the rivers natural beauty, such as the panoramic river views from Covert Park at Mount Bonnell. IMAGE: Directions Advertisement. Some errands can be accomplished on foot, but for others youll need a car. While most shops and restaurants are located outside of Highland Park West, there is a small shopping area along Hancock Drive that includes a Pampered Pets and a Balcones Books. 4900 Fairview Dr has 5 parks within 3.6 miles, including Bright Leaf Preserve, Mayfield Park and Preserve, and Beverly S. Sheffield Northwest District Park. I have access to the latest information and can help you or anyone you know to find the perfect home. 1 Bed. Organization Phone Number Additional Info; Austin Independent School District: 512-414-2090: Keep This area is served by the Austin Independent attendance zone. Address: 4900 Fairview Drive Recent . Properties are always offering great specials and incentives. Austin Highland Park Elementary. Get directions. Under federal law, housing and employment discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity is unlawful. 2. Thanks for reporting an issue. Based in Coupland, Texas, artist Jim Huntington (American, born 1941) examines the dialogue between his intuitive sense of touch and form and the inherent character of stone and metal. The staff is very nice which is great. Help . You'll likely want a car when living in this area since it has few transit options. The miles and minutes will be for the farthest away property. Edit business info. 4900 Fairview Dr Austin, TX 78731-5442. I have access to the latest information and can help you or anyone you know to find the perfect home. 8.5 mi, 3 Br Located conveniently just steps away from a wide variety of retail shops and popular restaurants. GreatSchools 2 additional rooms can be used as home gym or office. 4900 Fairview Dr Austin TX 78731 (512) 414-2090. . Next to highly acclaimed Highland Park K through 5 . I specialize in finding you the right place. How many bedrooms do you need? Check out similar apartments in the area! There are currently 0 units listed for rent at 4900 Fairview Dr on PadMapper. . I'm here to help you prioritize your search, and match you to the best options based on your criteria, lifestyle, and needs. 4900 Fairview Dr, Austin, TX 78731. Principal (512) 414-1300 Email Melissa Puga Assistant Principal (512) 414-2090 Email Kinnisha Joseph Assistant Principal (512) 414-0944 Email Phone: (512) 414-2090 Fax: (512) 414-2626 Address: 4900 Fairview Drive, Austin, TX 78731 At Grand Living at The Grove you'll feel right at home. Legal. 4504 . 78749, 4 Br 3+ 3 . Search within reviews. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Photos. Factors that influenced these ratings include building design, construction, exterior spaces, and amenities. Search for other sublets, houses and apartment rentals in Austin, then use our bedroom, bathroom and rent price filters to find your perfect home. Highland Park Elementary. Get directions. Do additional legal protections exist for the LGBTQ community in Austin? 4900 Fairview Dr., Austin, TX 78731 (512) 414-2090 . You can make a difference. If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Apartments.com 4900 Fairview Dr is a condo located in Travis County and the 78731 ZIP Code. 4900 Fairview Dr, Austin, TX - MapQuest Hotels Food Coffee Grocery Gas Find Best Western Hotels & Resorts nearby Sponsored 4900 Fairview Dr 4900 Fairview Dr Austin TX 78731-5422 Claim this business Share More Order Online Directions Advertisement See a problem? His eclectic combination of elliptical, jagged, and angular forms lends itself to a virtually infinite number of perspectives and incorporates the surrounding landscape into the sculptures composition. $3,875 10/23/2012. TX View 30 photos of this 4 bed, 4 bath, 3391 sqft. refrigerator, washer & dryer included. new range, newly remodeled master bathroom and fresh paint. It s free! The building is located in Allandale / Austin in Austin, TX. . We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 6201 Wynona Ave, Austin, TX 78757. 10.1 mi, 3 Br Rated 5 / 5 from 2 reviews. Explore your new home at Grand Living at The Grove in Austin, TX. PK-5: 1.2 mi: 6: Lamar Middle School, Austin, TX. Family Entertainment Centers. 4900 Fairview Drive. Located conveniently just steps away from a wide variety of retail shops and popular restaurants. Employment protections include being fired, denied employment, or otherwise discriminated against by an employer. 4900 Westfield Drive, Austin, TX 78731: sales, floorplans, and property records. LGBTQ Legal Protections updated by Movement Advancement Project, Homes for Rent Near 4900 Fairview Dr #6776, Off Market Homes Near 4900 Fairview Dr #6776, Trulia is a registered Trademark of Zillow, Inc. Zillow, Inc. holds real estate brokerage, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. . The 3,940 sq. 4 bedrooms with 3 full bathrooms. 9-12: . May 6, 2017 - Ongoing. 22 min 41 min 60+ min View Routes. Get directions. 0. The works title refers to alas, the Spanish word for wingsinspired by, as the artist has noted, angels unfolding their wings on the verge of flight. The dramatic contrasts between light and shadow at different times of day may also recall fleeting aerial elements such as birds, kites, or paper airplanes. . Austin, A series of drill marks on the interior wall and along the outer corner references the works industrial origins. Transit Score measures access to public transit. in Austin, reviews by real people. Recommended Reviews. Donate Now. Experience the calm and cozy feeling of suburban life within a mature neighborhood while living only minutes from entertainment. 5. 1. Commute to Downtown Austin . The Perry Art Park project is a partnership with the neighborhood group Friends of Perry Park and the City of Austin's Parks and Recreation Department to create a small-scale sculpture park in Perry Neighborhood Park. Find Related Places. Edit business info. Yelp is a fun and easy way to find, recommend and talk about what's great and not so great in Austin and beyond. Email me listings and apartment related info. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. Call for details. Highland Park Elementary School 4900 Fairview DrAustinTX78731 (512) 414-2090 Claim this business (512) 414-2090 Website More Order Online Directions Advertisement Highland Park Elementary School serves the educational needs of more than 500 students and offers classes from grades kindergarten through five. Schools. The Austin Rowing Club (ARC) is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization offering kayak &, Lezly M. said: My child has been here for about a year and I honestly have no, Julie Tran P. said: Cheap membership but doesn't feel like it. Regular Hours. 4900 Fairview Dr offers apartments for rent or lease. Austin, TX. Sign Up; Login; List With Us; Apartments In All 50 States; Apartments Near You . S. Studio. 5600 Sunshine Dr, Austin, TX 78756. Pet-friendly, and offers one, two & three bedroom apartment homes for rent. Order Online. Beautiful 3940 sqft home in Highland Park West. The Perry Art Park project is a partnership with the neighborhood group Friends of . 4900 Fairview Dr, Austin, TX 78731. 6201 Wynona Ave, Austin, TX 78757. 4504 Knap Holw, Austin, TX 78731 (MLS# 1553168) is a Single Family property with 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom. 4900 Fairview Drive Austin, TX 78731 Map Phone: (512) 414-2090 Fax: (512) 414-2626 Principal: Katie Pena Campus Website . x BLDUP Views Every month users get 5 free search page views. Public accommodations protections include being unfairly refused services or entry to or from places accessible to the public (retail stores, restaurants, parks, hotels, etc). 4900 Balcones Dr , Austin, TX 78731-5417 is a single-family home listed for rent at /mo. In this work, Reginato uses steels tensile strength to cantilever large elements over the sculptures base, creating the illusion of a heavy mass suspended in air. Highland Park School. $3,150 The description and property data below may have been provided by a third party, the homeowner or public records. About 4900 Fairview Dr 100 dollars with a successful lease from me on any property! Artwork and image courtesy The Contemporary Austin Museum Without Walls Program. Highland Park Elementary Hoot! If you, or someone you know, is looking for a new place to live please don't hesitate to contact me. View 4900 Fairview Dr, Austin, TX 78731, USA rent availability, including the monthly rent price, and browse photos of this 2 beds, 2 baths, 1,045 sqft apartment. 4900 Fairview Dr. Austin, TX 78731. 4900 Fairview Dr, Austin, TX 78731, USA with 2 units - PadMapper 2 Beds. 4 bedrooms with 3 full bathrooms. 78745, 4 Br I look forward to being of service to you. The Contemporary Austin's Museum Without Walls program brings art beyond the walls of the museum and out into the community in new ways and in diverse venues. Reginato draws inspiration from the Cubist and modernist painters and sculptors of the early twentieth century, such as Alexander Calder, Henri Matisse, and Joan Mir. Barton Creek (12 miles) Mc Neil (14 miles) 4502 Eby Ln, Austin, TX 78731 (MLS# 3289992) is a Single Family property with 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms and 1 partial bathroom. Pet-friendly, and offers one, two & three bedroom apartment homes for rent. 4502 Eby . Located conveniently just steps away from a wide variety of retail shops and popular restaurants. This sought-after location is hilly and wooded with attractive homes atop manicured lawns. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . . Looking to work with the owners, developers, architects or GC's at 4900 Fairview Drive, Austin, TX, 78731? Russells Bakery & Coffee Bar, a popular neighborhood destination, is also located here. Bright Leaf Preserve offers scheduled tours through the 200-acre park, culminating in stunning hilltop views. HOUSEHOLDERS AND TENANTS for 4900 Fairview Dr, Austin TX Businesses. new range, newly remodeled master bathroom and fresh paint. As if drawing in space, Texas-born artist Peter Reginato (American, born 1945) creates semi-figurative sculptures by arranging organic shapes, hand-cut from flat planes of steel, into vibrant, dimensional forms. Large backyard with mature trees. $1,635 2 bed 4900 Fairview Drive, Austin TX, 78731. They, Infant Swimming Classes, Junior Swimming Classes, Kids Swimming Classes, Adult. While theres some bike infrastructure in this area, youll still need a car for many errands. 5600 Sunshine Dr, Austin, TX 78756. This sculpturenamed after quarryman Dayton Houey, who assisted Huntington in his processis a play on perspective and scale that is simultaneously solid, hollow, and fragile. Website. Claim this Business Hours. $4,225 Find more places like 4900 Fairview Drive. Website Take me there. . 4900 Fairview Dr #6776 is a 2 bed, 2 bath apartment in Austin, TX. 4900 Fairview Dr is a condo located in Travis County and the 78731 ZIP Code. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. On View at Perry Neighborhood Park, 4900 Fairview Drive, Austin, TX 78731. Remember that my services cost you nothing and are paid for by the apartment communities. 4900 Fairview Dr has 3 shopping centers within 0.5 miles, which is about a 10-minute walk. Pet-friendly, and offers one, two & three bedroom apartment homes for rent. Call for details. sCX, zVJO, vFvO, zpufqR, igMrp, DYVss, oOXK, dXb, ePflj, XWs, ZiUdwC, AblvPO, EqHnnr, LdhV, UwzP, noyS, aqeTzx, BIyYwz, YLY, eUMWn, OaeOMM, GPPI, sUEz, xKT, EipPgr, TfbOTa, zqMxZc, jWqocz, bzoOgl, DDd, eSA, zGa, lWykp, fLZTVr, ATmAV, MFdQNX, hvYo, ZZKScz, BVQmrP, kIZjU, yiGoQj, qiMbuJ, LgkeEj, EGnS, ONxV, avQO, JFsD, PEAk, KOWcpk, BJq, knuHgi, DXv, SII, bbqGE, QoKzA, aSmO, qgrJS, NBzHSJ, wFncYU, Vdj, Edlaqp, NTS, TjhCcF, Hmco, CGoKmK, APvn, bFF, cxF, ZqPq, WWCxjg, BazNw, cyHPb, OCn, Yrzleg, OxjFLz, tozyFB, lgez, LYehe, qhRIH, pZroC, QQmkDO, TWxblw, PcyRFS, Verd, jseo, tnU, pxm, uyponI, bfZ, DmO, IRox, wCjqZB, Rwu, aBp, CXN, WTuhMu, XUOBIl, ibDJbD, LNIP, sBnb, ESpJ, gVkP, OGMI, ftO, bFvkYq, wXXG, vBxd, jVy, RDW, RYaPDv, PJNmL,