amy's kitchen strike update

Producer: Donnie Beacham Jr. Plus, Amazon's Alexa could be reaching beyond the grave (53:23). I am so glad I did because wow. Learn more about your ad choices. The. Tell me about the guests of the evening, Ashley. (S); 5 News Update (S), BEYOND THE YORKSHIRE FARM: REUBEN & CLIVE New series. How's that have anything to do with anything? Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, The Whitewashing of MLK and Mario Lopezs Silence, Van Lathan welcomes Rachel Lindsay back after a week off, andthe two catch up on life and loss the Cowboys' loss (7:23). Jam, jam, jam you up. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay You'll regret it if you give in to them! Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Looks like a c*ck ring No, it definitely is a c*ck ring. Learn more. It's really sweet that you care about your friends so much. So, Madison, big c*cks are totally better than big b*lls, right? Plus, a comedy skit sparks social media debate (40:13), and its about time we dig into the Thought Warrior mailbag (1:07:59). (S), THE SECRET WORLD OF CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATE Jo Brand unwraps the stories of the most popular Christmas chocolate and the annual fight to be the best in a business where nostalgia means everything and a change from the norm can backfire spectacularly. Is Kanye West Really Running for President in 2020? Shut up already Derek! Then, Naomi Osaka has dropped out of the French Open (41:26), MoNiques got advise for appropriate queen travel attire (1:00:29), and Ellie Kempers trending for all the wrong reasons (1:09:27). Learn more about your ad choices. Their frozen dinners have been a staple in many health- and ethics-conscious consumers kitchens since 1988. Can you see if the woman in question could make it in the industry? Shut the f*ck up and focus. Kim Cano is the author of five women's fiction novels: A Widow Redefined, On the Inside, Eighty and Out, His Secret Life, and When the Time Is Right. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Killer Mike's Meeting With Brian Kemp and Skip Bayless's Inhumane Take on Dak Prescott, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss Killer Mikes choice to meet with Georgia Governor Brian Kemp despite Kemps efforts to suppress Black voters. Whether its the abuse of animals, the exploitation of workers, the failure to offer healthy foods, environmental devastation, or all of the above, there can be a temptation to throw up our hands in defeat and conclude that its just not possible to make ethical food choices. The solution is simple: Make it un-awkward! Sotopless waitressing. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Jr. In Indonesia, more than 27,000 square miles are devoted to supplying the palm oil market, with a huge increase nearly 11 million tons between 2000 and 2009. What can I do to help you out with the unfortunate beer "accident. That's a bit extreme. You said I'd get whatever was in this case as a prize for helping. In fact I saw a petition going around! Also, the NFLs playing the Black national anthem before games (1:11:20) and Popeyes thinks Black people sing when they eat chicken (1:37:23). Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Plus, Jussie Smollett gets sentenced (1:21:44) and some recent Emmanuel Acho comments come under fire (1:29:27). Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, W. Kamau Bell on Being a Tall Black Man in America, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay address the recent plagiarism claims lobbied towards Two Distant Strangers (5:46), then comedian W. Kamau Bell joins the podcast to discuss the Americas identity and his hope for the future (22:29). Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay What was that about? I'd love to join you! Then, a breakdown of Joe Rogans problematic conversation on blackness (1:09:56). Learn more. Let's hang somewhere else, huh? It's one of those surprise petitions. I just put this down and needed to tell people how amazing this book is!!! Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Thankful to Have Jonathan Majors on the Podcast, Van and Rachel welcome actor and fellow Texan Jonathan Majors to the podcast to discuss growing up in Rachels hometown (2:04), his new film, Devotion, and the true story behind it (17:51), plus why he doesnt watch any of his own movies (27:32). Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Platonic Relationships, Celebrity News, and Political Bootlicking, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss an old Steve Harvey interview that resurfaced and answer the antiquated question: can men and women be platonic friends? [49]In Cameroon, proposed locations of palm oil development lie at ecologically sensitive nexus points between already protected national forests, threatening wildlife in numerous ways and overriding local opposition. Wrap it up. Derek, sorry, you were collateral damage dude. Plus, Emmy and Peabody award-winning broadcast journalist Soledad OBrien joins to discuss her documentary, The Rebellious Life of Mrs. Rosa Parks (52:05), and the current state of journalism (1:06:00). OK, I'm ready for the next part of my training! [56] Throughout Asia and the Pacific, the extraordinarily toxic Maryn. Producer: Donnie Beacham Jr. Agent Orange maker Monsanto back in Vietnam.http://www.globalpost.com/dispatches/globalpost-blogs/southeast-asia/agent-orange-maker-monsanto-returns-vietnam. Learn more about your ad choices. (S) (R), FLOG IT! Learn more about your ad choices. I like where your mind's at. Learn more about your ad choices. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Plus, Mike Tyson punches a guy on a plane (31:45), DJ Envy and wife Gia Casey talk 10 years of faking orgasms (1:05:22), and a Black mayor declares April to be Confederates History Month (1:15:20). [28]One of the largest corporations in the world and a mainstay of the Forbes 500, the company is effectively a gatekeeper to the global food supply. "Dare you to say it's hot and change into your bikini top". I guess this isn't the worst way I've made $50.00 You must be Vickie Vixen! (S), YOU WONT BELIEVE THIS Ellie Taylor hosts as Adam and Kunle from London decide whos innocent among a group of guilty suspects, four of which claim they survived a disaster at sea while another four say they were nearly killed at work. The episode marked the only time in the history of : Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham We'll shock that boner right out of you. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Plus, the Papa John's Founder Spent How Long Trying to Stop Using the N-Word? Shall we take this to the bedroom? Guest: Isaac Hayes III Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Missing White Woman Syndrome and Eboni K. Williams on Her Dream Job, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss the disparities in media coverage for missing people of color amid the sad news of the Gabby Petito case (2:28). Then NBA analyst, best-selling author, and charter school founder Jalen Rose stopped by to give some insight on whats motivated him to become the beloved renaissance man he is today (26:44). This section goes over the "Starting File" I created. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Hey, any idea if Brittney has a crush on anyone at the party? Lecrae on Drake, Christian Rap, and His Place in Hip-Hop. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Nicki Minaj vs the CDC and Wellness with Devi Brown, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay lament the end of days as Nicki Minaj and the barbs take on the Center for Disease Control (4:02), then balance things out with some positivity as author and host of the Dropping Gems podcast Devi Brown stopped by to give some steps towards true healing (18:25). Hosts: Van Lathan Jr. and Rachel Lindsay Learn more about your ad choices. It's just harmless fun, right? Sounds like the time I got my first boner. (S) (R), THE SIMPSONS Homer finds himself in Marges bad books after ruining a night out, so he takes marital advice from a movie star. I feel like I've known you forever. That top looks great on you! And yeah I think you might be, dude. Learn more about your ad choices. Plus, HBCU funding takes a big cut (1:10:23), then its Mailbag Time (1:22:41). Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Will Smiths Oscar Night: A Higher Learning Breakdown, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay go through a step-by-step analysis of Will Smith slapping Chris Rock before winning his first Oscar (3:45), plus Wills ensuing apology (1:18:45). Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Matt Jamess Instagram Statement and Andra Day on the Importance of Knowing Billie Holidays Story, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss Matt Jamess Instagram statement on the Rachael Kirkconnell Bachelor drama (0:45) and are then joined by the star of 'The United States vs. Billie Holiday,' Andra Day, to discuss her experience playing Billie Holiday and the importance of knowing her story to understand the civil rights movement and the period of time that were currently in (8:30). Monsanto Hid Decades Of Pollution: PCBs Drenched Ala. Town, But No One Was Ever Told.http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn?pagename=article&contentId=A46648-2001Dec31. Plus: Marlon Palmer on Adele's Viral Jamaican Moment. Kat, you seem like you'd be good at deflating boners. (S), STRICTLY: IT TAKES TWO All the backstage gossip from Strictly Come Dancing, with secrets from the practice rooms. Cause I have a notoriously sensitive ass. hypocrisy (26:16). Do you know why the Microwave isn't working? Mind if I take it? Amy (Finish Hunt) Male and Female - Part 3, Amy and Brittney Threesome - Female Only - Part 1. Learn more about your ad choices. Oh it's like that?! Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Jada Pinkett and Will Smith's Bizarre Red Table Talk, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay dive into the Red Table Talk between Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith (9:48), Chance the Rappers tweets about Kanye Wests presidential bid (34:04), the Washington NFL team changing their name (46:24), President Trump finally wearing a mask (58:47), and the myth of "Black-on-Black crime" (1:10:50). Me? The British practically invented TV shows with short seasons and high-quality production. OK, looks like we're all alone here. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Erm-yes, I mean. Producers: Donnie Beacham Jr. and Ashleigh Smith Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham They talk about their own experiences with the protests in Los Angeles and Miami (0:21), explain why these protests feel different than pastactions(17:12), and give a call to action on how to move forward (26:12). Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Racist or Nah? Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, An Insurrection at the Capitol and the Georgia Runoffs: Reacting to a Historic Day in America, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss the domestic terrorism that happened in Washington D.C. on Wednesday (0:30), Rev. Or perha-. By the way, your b*lls are still showing. Hosts: Van Lathan Jr. and Rachel Lindsay "Head to the Master Bedroom (if you want to be safe, grab the Mysterious Key from the Mantle and lock the Master Bedroom door)." Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. If it's any consolation at all, wet clothes and all, you're still adorable! Nestl got its start in 1905 by developing a cow-milk formula for babies whose mothers couldnt nurse; over a century later, its use and marketing remain controversial. Learn more about your ad choices. How do we get started? Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Juneteenth, White Psychosis, and Cancel Culture in Comedy, Van Lathan asks Rachel Lindsay his Very Serious Question earlier than usual this week (:30) before they address the circumstances around Matt James not being on the show, as promised (14:52). Leah, we're still definitely going after that snake. I notice you keep looking at your phone. I actually brought Frank out here so he could apologize to you. You really are a good trainer! Host: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay WebVan and Rachel react to the fear and confusion surrounding the Poland missile strike (13:22), before discussing the mysterious death of Shanquella Robinson in Mexico (23:49). Producer: Donnie Beacham Jr. Your panties look like they're soaked too. For someone so committed to the bit, Taylor was always gentle and respectful, she wouldn't dream of laying hands on Amy without express permission. When romance novelist Kate Smith suddenly gets writer's block as she's beginning the final installment of her international bestselling steamy Bed 'n Breakfast series, she'll do pretty much anything to get her groove back. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Guest: Tamika Hamilton I did it! F*ck that voice you shouldn't be ashamed to be yourself! I sure am, you grubby, disgusting f*ck-hole! I just *breath* need a second. These promotions will be applied to this item: Some promotions may be combined; others are not eligible to be combined with other offers. Finally, they cover Drake's new album tease and, more importantly, ask: Whats a true freestyle? Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Let's say I wanted to spoof a text message. Host: Rachel Lindsay Please try again. Learn more about your ad choices. Popcorn - Kitchen (In Left Cabinet above Microwave), Natty Lite - Garage (On shelf by Penguin), Natty Lite - Master Bedroom (Shelf near door), Sunglasses - Master Bedroom (On Dresser below TV). Learn more about your ad choices. Let me talk to him. Plus, Black Twitter comes for Ellen Pompeo (1:00:56), the #FreeBritney movement succeeds (1:09:57), and a casting decision for the upcoming film The Harder They Fall comes under scrutiny (1:18:08). Well, where to next? (S) (R), CELEBRITY ANTIQUES ROAD TRIP TV presenters and disability rights campaigners Katie Piper and Adam Pearson hunt for antiques in Northampton, accompanied by experts David Harper and Roo Irvine. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, The Legendary Billy Porter, and Discussing a Hyperpartisan Supreme Court, Van and Rachel react to the Supreme Court becoming more partisan (18:46). Then its time for Vans Very Serious Question (1:09:00). Additional gift options are available when buying one eBook at a time. It was such a fast, entertaining read. Malaysian palm oil destroying forests, report warns. The Guardian. Well I mean, if it'll help you win your bet. These acts may seem small, but they are powerful. Who at this party would you most like to see naked? It's happening, it's really f*cking, happening! Then Van and Rachel welcome Media Take Out founder, Fred Mwangaguhunga to breakdown the world of celebrity news (20:36). Producer: Donnie Beacham Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Pennsylvania Weed Pardons and Brett Favre the Welfare Queen, Van and Rachel discuss Pennsylvania announcing an effort to pardon state residents of nonviolent marijuana offenses (20:39), and Mississippi using welfare money to pay Brett Favre (34:16). Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. All of you, and your behemoth besticles. Learn more about your ad choices. Guest: Jonathan Majors Learn more. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Feeling Bad for Will Smith and the War on Black Intellectualism, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss Jada Pinkett Smiths latest 'Red Table Talk' and why "relationship goals" is a myth (17:05), Kyle Rittenhouses victims cant be called such in the upcoming trial (29:53), and the political right declares war on Black intellectual thought (37:12). Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay dissect the biggest topics in Black culture, politics, and sports. , Screen Reader Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Learn more about your ad choices. How to download the DLC I need when the region does not support it. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices. Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss the Chris Harrisons second Instagram apology and the decision for him to step away from the 'Bachelor' franchise (1:00), Justin Timberlakes apology to Britney Spears and Janet Jackson (35:00), the acquittal of former President Donald Trump (54:00), and Beyoncs promotion for her upcoming ICY PARK Adidas drop (1:05:00). What the meta just f*cking happened? Point for me! Hosts: Van Lathan Jr. and Rachel Lindsay Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Alex Jones Pays, and a Conversation With a Thought Warrior, Van and Rachel react to Alex Jones being ordered to pay nearly $1 billion in Sandy Hook defamation damages (23:15). So is that like, your secret art lair upstairs? Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, RIP, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Plus a Historic Emmys for Black Culture, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss the various wins and losses for Black culture at the Emmys, Ruth Bader Ginsburgs tragic passing, and the recent spat between Doug Gottlieb and Maria Taylor before another Am I Dumb? segment. Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Taking Stock of the Presidential Race Three Days In, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss where the presidential race stands and how the voting has been split demographically (2:00). But were also so much more than that. It's cool, but why'd you get all Jerry Springer on him? Grief is hard to write about and harder to read, so I expected to put it aside at some point. Learn more about your ad choices. And there's a key hanging from it! You never cease to amaze me Frank. Now shes getting inspiration she didnt inspect and miles doesnt mind helping. Can you give me any clues into what kind of art you'd like to see? Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Union-busting efforts in Pakistan have included extortion, blackmail, abduction, and death threats. Uh, please. *wink*. Coca Cola The Alternative Report. http://www.waronwant.org/resources/coca-cola-alternative-report (8/24/17), [17] Bell, Beverly. (05/05), [48] Worldwatch Institute. So now I have to find a sword historian? Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, #FlyinTedCruz: Breaking Down Ted Cruz's Trip to Cancn While Texas Freezes, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss Ben Shapiro coming at Rachel on his podcast (7:00), Rush Limbaughs death (21:00), Ted Cruzs impromptu trip to (and return from) Cancn (29:00), Boosie Badazzs comments about Lori Harvey (43:00), Meek Mills leaked song with lyrics about Kobe Bryant (57:00), and more. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Rihannas Baby Bump and MacG on That Ari Lennox Question, Van Lathan & Rachel Lindsay react to the news of Cheslie Krysts unexpected passing (:11), before celebrating the big Rihanna and A$AP Rocky news (13:04). Herschel Walkers past support of abortion continues to come to light (46:11), plus Rihanna gives a tease of new music (52:48), and Brittney Griners appeal gets denied (58:29). All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club thats right for you for free. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, RGIII Loves His Wife & Karen: the Motion Picture, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss Robert Griffin IIIs cringeworthy social media activity (5:39), Tiffany Haddish chiming in on the whole, bonnets at the airport debate (35:55), and the idea of hosting a Thought Warrior screening of the upcoming horror movie, Karen (44:04). Guest: Sherri Shepherd "Daws was looking for some inspiration as she worked on her latest novel. Monsanto is one of the most aggressive forces pushing forgenetically modified organisms. Learn more about your ad choices. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Difficult Discussions with Michael Rapaport, Its been a long time coming, but finally Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay welcomed actor and fellow podcaster Michael Rapaport to the pod and it was 100% worth the wait. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, President Trump Could Be Impeached Again and Republicans Have a Decision to Make, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss the likely impeachment of President Trump this week (15:00), Keri Hilsons unhappiness with Twitter removing President Trump from the platform (30:00), the documentary The Reunited States produced by Van Jones and Meghan McCain (46:00), and Michael B. Jordan going IG official with Lori Harvey (58:00). Is something wrong? WTF? Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Carloads of people were brought in to break the strike. Let me help you clean those clothes before they stain. *Please note, although Food Empowerment Project is linking to other organizations, we do not necessarily endorse the entire content of their website or mission. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham In 2006, the Santa Rosa-based company did a lot of soul searching before selecting a tract of land north of Medford for the first expansion effort outside of Plus, Celebrating The Life Of Cicely Tyson. *fap fap fap intensifies*/*rub rub rub intensifies*. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We are in that time of year where the sunrises and sunsets are just spectacular. Amy has been doing such an amazing job teasing this movie on TikTok, I just cant wait!! Host: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Ha! Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay For details, please see the Terms & Conditions associated with these promotions. (S) (R), MOTD LIVE: FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 Group F winners v Group E runners-up (Kick-off 3.00pm). Amy (Finish Hunt) Male and Female - Part 1, Amy (Finish Hunt) Male and Female - Part 2. 2022 Food Empowerment Project | Food Empowerment Project is a registered non-profit, 501(c)(3) and all donations are tax deductible. Amy White is one of the luckiest women alive. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Snakes and K-pop. I think I'll pass on putting anything that's been down your pants in my mouth. Like fellow beverage giant Coca-Cola, Nestl uses vast quantities of limited water supplies. Chris Harrison Is Stepping Away. I liked the suspense of Amy trying to figure out where and to what degree Sabrina fit into her husband's life. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Biden Tests Positive for COVID, and a Chappelle Show Is Canceled, Van and Rachel react to the breaking news of President Joe Bidens positive COVID test (10:41), Ne-Yos comments regarding R. Kelly and separating art from artist (39:47), and Dave Chappelles canceled First Avenue show (58:50). Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, The Mass Shootings Continue and Talking Gender Roles in the Year 2021, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay react to a violent month of mass shootings (6:00), and Chris Cuomos controversial comments on police reform (14:00). I was anxious to hurry up and find out.I 'm not sure i could have been friends with someone who was in love with my husband..I was shocked when Sabrina died in the end, I thought Amy and her would form a friendship again. You're looking kind of bored. @deathly_Escape I just reinstall the game since I heard they were achievements and my save file were lost so these files are fresh. Learn more about your ad choices. Does this item contain inappropriate content? Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Learn more about your ad choices. *Sigh* Why do I have to look for wriggly things in dark places? Learn more about your ad choices. She is left with her son and luckily her Mom has moved in with them. Or uh, maybe we should go somewhere else? Learn more about your ad choices. Then they welcome Ego Nwodim to discuss her career in comedy (42:00) and check in with Yodit Tewolde for the latest on the Derek Chauvin trial (1:11:00). Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Mass Shootings and the Challenge of Finding Hope, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay react to the tragic school shooting in Uvalde, Texas (:14), before being joined by Guns Down America director Igor Volsky (30:15) to discuss pushing the Biden administration to live up to promises made (34:19), and attempting to find hope amidst the circumstances (48:11). Everybody on the planet is trying to figure their sh*t out. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Being Proud of Not Dating Black Women, and Talking Hip-Hop With Reason, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay react to the Fresh and Fit podcast hosts declaration about not dating Black women (5:04), then rapper and L.A. native Reason talks the rise in crime in the city and the current state of hip-hop beef (28:11). Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Investigating Trump With Rep. Pete Aguilar, Plus Deshaun Watson Apologizes, Van and Rachel discuss the Espionage Act as it relates to the FBI investigation of Donald Trump (14:21), before reacting to Deshaun Watsons apology as the NFL preseason gets underway (31:08). Stretch you legs. Plus, myths get dispelled and she tells us the dopest thing about being a Native American. Guest: Soledad OBrien I think I already found it, but it's locked tight Alright I'll think on it. Readers say her books are about strong women who struggle but survive, hard-won second chances, family life, and friendship. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, R. Kelly Found Guilty, and Unvaccinated in the NBA, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay react to the guilty verdict in the R. Kelly trial and that age-old question of separating the artist from the art (23:10). Learn more about your ad choices. Sure, and don't forget about his love and support for undiscovered musicians or tonight's music hook-up. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Clinical and research experiences with probiotics in cats (Sponsored by Nestle Purina). Retrieved 3/15/2013 from http://veterinarycalendar.dvm360.com/avhc/ArticleStandard/Article/detail/717423, [27] Advancing Regulatory Science at FDA. You may want to have a look at this *Give Magazine*. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, ShaCarri Richardsons Suspension With Olympic Gold Medalist Sanya Richards-Ross, In this special bonus episode, Van and Rachel are joined by U.S. Olympic track-and-field gold medalist Sanya Richards-Ross to discuss ShaCarri Richardsons suspension after she tested positive for marijuana (0:46). Learn more about your ad choices. Hosts: Van Lathan Jr. and Rachel Lindsay Plus, Kelly McCreary of 'Grey's Anatomy. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona on Closing Achievement Gaps and Fixing Student Loan Programs, DEK:Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay welcome Secretary of Education Miguel Cardona to discuss the closing of achievement disparities (31:44), safely reopening schools (34:33), and why we need algebra (40:47). It is about loss and friendship. http://elib.unikom.ac.id/files/disk1/476/jbptunikompp-gdl-gunardiend-23777-9-chocolat-y.pdf (8/25/17), [23] Barclay, Eliza. Producer: Donnie Beacham Jr. [36], The company also developed and manufactures bovine growth hormone (rBGH), which has contributed enormously to animal suffering and led to such environmental and public health concerns that it has been banned outright in many places outside the U.S., including Japan, Canada, and the European Union. Learn more about your ad choices. Madison's coming! Please write the location of Mysterious Key at start - I found him in the living room not in the mantle. : Learn more about your ad choices. Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Breaking Down Trumps Executive Order and the J. ColeNoname Rap Beef, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay break down President Trumps executive order on police reform (6:49), Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben being removed from their respective food items for racial insensitivity (29:28), the rap beef between J. Cole and Noname (38:17), and Mike Gundys racist T-shirt (1:07:52) before presenting the Unexpected Allies of the Week (1:17:29). You and Madison? With his death, she doesn't get it, but since she appears to leave him flowers on his grave, the wife sees it and goes on a quest to learn more about her. Cast: Kim Go Eun as Oh In Joo, Nam Ji Hyun as Oh In Kyung, Park Brittney will get naked in the hot tub if you do it first. Plus advocate and NYT bestselling author Anna Malaika Tubbs joins to discuss her new book, The Three Mothers (1:01:37). : Also if you have done other items in that save file, it may have messed up or locked the opportunity to complete the threesome dare. I must say the ending was surprising as well. Is that your dream superpower? 2012. http://www.businessinsider.com/nestles-infant-formula-scandal-2012-6/#the-baby-killer-blew-the-lid-off-the-formula-industry-in-1974-1 (8/24/17), [22] Chanthavong, Samlanchith. Have you ever made out with another woman? I guess I'll just give this Irish Coffee to someone else then? Learn more about your ad choices. Learn more about your ad choices. Breaking Down Van Jones's Appearance on 'The View' and Nick Cannon's Return to ViacomCBS, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss Tom Brady winning the Super Bowl (0:00) and Van Joness appearance on The View (9:00). You seem a little distracted. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Learn more about your ad choices. I think it's only fair if some of my clothes begin falling off too. Learn more about your ad choices. Learn more about your ad choices. No. Learn more about your ad choices. Harry and Meghan Interview Reactions. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Learn more about your ad choices. Tom Kelly: Paramilitaries are parasites, not patriots, Deirdre Heenan: A truly dismal state of affairs, Three first half goals help Burren down St Brigid's at St Paul's tourney, Ulster thrashed by Sale on opening weekend of Heineken Champions Cup. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Best-looking signature wins. While letting Moose out, I witnessed this gorgeous sunrise. Guest: T.J. Quinn You're doing so good! About that favor you owe me. (S) (R), DOCTORS Daniel and Zara get an alarming call from the police. (S), HOMES UNDER THE HAMMER Properties up for auction in Derby and Stoke, and Margate. Finally, they discuss how theyd like to see police reform and why its important for celebrities with a platform to speak out right now. (S). Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Jr. I've heard a lot about you! (S), MOTD LIVE: FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 Group H winners v Group G runnersup (Kick-off 7.00pm). Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 3, 2016. Missing catI might have to ask around about this. You're just gonna stay up here all night? Master Bedroom. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices. Guest: Azmat Khan Usually, you would have dealt with this by now. Whenever possible, we can also support local, organic farmers through CSAs andfarmers marketsor even grow our own food. Chock-full of telly highlights and blockbuster movie recommendations. It looks uncomfortable. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay The last 16 stage reaches a conclusion with this contest at Lusail Stadium in Qatar. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Guest: Natalie Nunn She seemed especially chipper this morning of the 22nd; I think she was looking forward to a morning with her Grammy and Grampy! WebLatest breaking news, including politics, crime and celebrity. Guest: Diallo Riddle Uh yeah, that plus you've helped young, unknown artists get recognized. The wonderful, refreshing relationship between mother and son and daughter and mother was surprising. Finally, Van and Rachel discuss the "Million MAGA March" (54:00) and the firing of Hillsong pastor Carl Lentz (1:03:00). Well, if it's turning you on, it sounds like maybe you enjoy it? : http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/wwf-helps-industry-more-than-environment-a-835712-2.html. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Chris Harrison's Latest Apology and Angela Rye on the Biden Administration So Far, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss Chris Harrisons interview with Michael Strahan on 'Good Morning America' (9:00) and then are joined by Angela Rye to discuss the Biden administration, how we can all work toward a common goal, and why Rye is bad at twerking (21:00). at the Disco song To be honest, they're good, but not my favorite. (S) (R), TODAY Presented by Dith S and Sinad Kennedy. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 29, 2020. Then they do one final deep dive on Kanye Wests presidential campaign with the rapper GLC, a longtime friend and colleague of Wests (13:19). No wining, no dining. Also, a conversation on the widespread increase in police budgets (1:03:34), and Van reveals hes an animal secret agent (1:17:34). Featured panelists included Danyel Smith, host of Black Girl Songbook, Lovelyti, host of Tea Time UNFILTERED with Lovelyti, along with Dr. Titi Shodiya and Dr. Zakiya Whatley, hosts of Dope Labs. Producer: Donnie Beacham Nice! : Hey, happy feet. Learn more about your ad choices. So what's up? Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Garcelle Beauvais on Persevering in Hollywood, Plus Revisiting the Isimemen Etute Case With Jarrett Hill, Van and Rachel react to Matt James revealing his frustrations surrounding his Bachelor experience (15:05), before welcoming model, author and actress Garcelle Beauvais to discuss a career spanning almost 40 years (30:05). You should give her this flower. Producer: Donnie Beacham Jr. Got your dancing shoes on? Stop Trading Away Workers Lives for Palm Oil Profits! http://archive.panap.net/en/p/post/pesticides/331 (9/6/17), [59] Down to Earth. , Word Wise Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Kim has also written a short story collection called. I never would have guessed. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham He was just drunk. Try again. But uh oh, these aren't regulation sparring outfits let's lose 'em! But then you saw his wrinkly balls in spandex. The Amy and Brittney Threesome is a female only section, there is no way to do this section as the male character. It's a petition for Derek to take off his shirt. Nevermind. Plus, Letitia Wrights vaccination stance has the Black Panther 2 production on hold (33:27), Jay-Z and Hillary Clinton have a problem in common (40:06), and Scottie Pippens mad at Michael Jordan (1:00:36). Unable to add item to List. Guest: Blitz Bazawule I uhahem Don't know what you're talking about! Learn more about your ad choices. Learn more about your ad choices. You can confide in me. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Can whatever is they're doing survive the fallout when all secrets come out? : Learn more about your ad choices. Then, Van and Rachel discuss Adam Schefters insensitive tweet about Dwayne Haskinss death (1:04:18), Donald Glovers self-interview (1:16:47), and more. Additional gift options are available when buying one eBook at a time. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices. Learn more about your ad choices. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham You seem to be free. Then they talk about the backlash to Ayesha Curry dyeing her hair blond, Nuke Bizzle scamming the unemployment system, and Texas State University stopping its diversity training. Producer: Donnie Beacham Jr. Saying that out loud, and stuff. Top petfood companies: Our annual list of the largest petfood manufacturers worldwide expands this year with 15 companies.http://www.petfoodindustry.com/2012topcompanies.html(12/5/11), [26] Lappin, Michael. Then, with the Supreme Court's refusal to block Texass restrictive abortion law, Texas Representative Shelia Jackson Lee stops by to give some insight on the impact the legislation will have on women in the Lone Star State (37:54). You're reaching more that Mr. Learn more about your ad choices. : Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Jr. She meets a mechanic as they become friends. Finally, they touch on the recent NBA drama with players such as Kyrie Irving and Dwight Howard advocating for not playing the end of the season (1:01:04) I'm ready! Uhhh I do, and they're statistically average if I do say so myself. Producer: Donnie Beacham Jr. on stage at his comedy show (23:29), the importance of Joe Biden picking a Black woman as his running mate (38:27), and the college football season being in jeopardy (53:28). Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Da Baby Wants to Be Da Bad Guy, Plus Olympic Patriotism, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay react to Da Babys recent comments during his Rolling Loud performance (13:46) before discussing the most recent news about R. Kelly (30:04). Learn more about your ad choices. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2022. Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay reflect on the massacre in Tulsa 100 years later, and why its just now becoming common historical knowledge (10:49). Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Brian Flores Sues the NFL and Peter Rosenberg Talks Whoopi, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay bring in Black History Month with reactions to former head coach Brian Floress decision to sue the NFL for racial discrimination (17:09), before welcoming Peter Rosenberg back for a layered discussion on the Whoopi Goldberg controversy (42:04). Learn more about your ad choices. Ahhh yeah, the time I replaced all the sparkling cider with moonshine? I enjoyed the book, I felt it was uplifting. Plus, the House passed an insurrection commission bill (17:29) then actor, comedian, JB Smoove joins the show from his garden of Zen to lighten the mood (29:15). Sooo you gave this "gift" to yourself? Learn more about your ad choices. Let me be the distraction. Well then you gonna keep talking about this or are we gonna do it?! I found this book on tik tok and so glad I gave it a chance because it was good very good. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Kmele Foster Reports on the Central Park Bird-watching Incident, Plus Skip Bayless Is Put in His Place, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay are joined by cohost of 'The Fifth Column' podcast, Kmele Foster, to discuss what hes learned a year later through his reporting on Amy Cooper and the Central Park bird-watching incident (7:04). In Armenia and Indonesia, special displays and posters in grocery stores promote Nestl formula. So how about we relax in the hot tub for a bit? This guide will go through the different ways to romance the different characters of the game. Then they dive into President Donald Trumps response (34:48), Joe Biden (43:43), Amy Klobuchar, and why its OK for politicians to admit they dont have all the answers. It has also had activists opposed to its business practices surveilled, hiring a subsidiary of the military firm Blackwater to conduct intelligence operations on animal rights and environmental groups. Hey Rachael, you free? Seems so, even if it was by accident. It was a fabulous read although there were some typos. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, A Conversation With Frederick Joseph on the Repercussions of Racism, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay welcome bestselling author Frederick Joseph to discuss his recent run-in at a dog park that went viral and the social media frenzy that followed (5:48). By purchasing this title, you agree to Audible's, Update your device or payment method, cancel individual pre-orders or your subscription at. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay http://www.foodsafetynews.com/2011/02/retired-profs-letter-raises-roundup-concerns/(2/25/11), [45] Potter, Will. Finally, Drakes allegedly out here ending engagements (1:07:25) and then its mailbag time (1:22:59)! The Permaculture Inspired Vegetable Garden, 5 essential questions to ask a producer before buying compost soil, keeping persistent herbicides out of your compost bin, Make a worm bin for composting food scraps, Compost Everything: The Good Guide to Extreme Composting, Grow or Die: The Good Guide to Survival Gardening, Clay-Busting Plants That Fight Compaction, How to Build a Permaculture Fruit Tree Guild, How to Source Herbicide-Free Compost Soil, https://www.tlhort.com/p-27376-grazon-xc.aspx, https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1456983/, https://www.thedailybell.com/all-articles/news-analysis/5-ways-mushrooms-will-save-the-world/, https://www.planetnatural.com/composting-101/environmental-issues/water-soil-remediation/, https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/a891/c12cfe5b36fbe82b4ec9458c25e10f766070.pdf, https://permaculture.com.au/glyphosate-toxicity-impacts-on-the-environment-and-non-target-species/, https://www.corteva.ca/en/products-and-solutions/crop-protection/grazon-xc.html, https://www.corteva.ca/content/dam/dpagco/corteva/na/ca/en/files/guide/DF-Range-and-Pasture-Management-Guide-English.pdf. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Congressional Twerking and a Diaspora Discussion, Van and Rachel are joined by Rhode Island state Senator Tiara Mack to address "respectability politics" after going viral for twerking (8:49). Give me chance and I can show you something special. Hitting > pauses the slideshow and goes forward. Clive Owen and his son Reuben travel beyond their remote hill farm in the Yorkshire Dales to embark on an exciting digging business venture together. Give as a gift or purchase for a team or group. Learn more about your ad choices. I can't wait to hear this master plan of yours. You gotta tell me what's got you in such a funk. Try again. Producer: Donnie Beacham Jr. I'll see what I can do. Learn more about your ad choices. Her room's free! Okay Frank, seriously! Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay The Coca-Cola Campaigns 1980-1985.http://www.globallabour.info/en/issues/international_labour_movement/ the_cocacola_campaigns_1980198/, [9] Letter from Bob Perillo, former Latin America liaison for U.S. Labor Education in the Americas Project. MailOnline - get the latest breaking news, celebrity photos, viral videos, science & tech news, and top stories from MailOnline and the Daily Mail newspaper. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices. In Irish. Plus, wide receiver Cole Beasley isnt feeling the NFLs COVID protocols (1:01:05). Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Chris Harrison Gets Replaced & Katt Williams on Cancel Culture, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay react to the latest Chris Harrison news and whod a thought David Spade would replace the host? I've just been messing with you. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, The Trial of Kyle Rittenhouse and Delaying Black Panther 2, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss the start of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial and his testimony, which had the internet abuzz (17:41). Patrick, even you're skeptical of all this? Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices. I've caught you that which you seek, Lord Leah. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Then Emmy-nominated rapper Dee-1 joins the show to discuss his recent tweet regarding DaBaby and Lil Nas X and the responsibility of celebrity expression (36:30). You look a little nervous. Then, Isaac Hayes III joins the show to discuss the founding and growth of his social media platform, Fanbase (51:39). Plus, Herschel Walker wont debate Raphael Warnock (1:06:04). : Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Hosts: Van Lathan Jr. and Rachel Lindsay Hmm. Learn more about your ad choices. You'll never know the love of another person because you're a parasitic piece of f*ck! Korean Title: . Madison, I'm sorry if I've upset you, really, but this whole sky animal thing comes off as a bit silly. or at least to the end of the property line. Plus, a Black Memphis woman sues police for failing to investigate her rape after the suspect has been charged with the murder of a White woman (45:25), and Adam Levines infidelity gets the social media treatment (56:48). Jessica O'Neil is a low rated and terrible Fire Wind Ninja student at the Wind Ninja Academy, with an unlikely good future in her training. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Jr. Reviewed in the United States on December 11, 2022. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Kendrick Lamars Return and the Indictment of Young Thug and Gunna, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss the death of controversial YouTuber Kevin Samuels and the ensuing social media reaction (19:06), before digging into Kendrick Lamars The Heart Part 5 (37:11). Plus, What To Make of President Obama's Comments About Defund the Police. Learn more about your ad choices. MORNING LIVE AT CHRISTMAS Magazine show. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices. http://motherjones.com/tom-philpott/2011/07/welcome-age-gmo-industry-self-regulation(7/14/11), [44] Halloran, Amy. Keep your dignity. Thechocolatethe company uses for its ubiquitous candies is among the most unethical available. [37]In order to combat the financially undesirable (and horrifically painful) infections that rBGH and similar hormones cause for cows raised for milk, farmers have dramatically increased the amounts of antibiotics they use. Here you are all by yourself again. Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay discuss the uproar around Chloe Bailey's use of her personal Instagram page (11:00); Sabrina Peterson describing sexual abuse by T.I. Learn more about your ad choices. Then, the award-winning and iconic Billy Porter joins the show to discuss support for LGBTQ media (40:35), and the intracommunity divide between straight and gay Black men (54:30). So what are your co-conspirator's chances of getting eaten out? Were a group of people that truly care about treating each other and Hosts: Van Lathan Jr. and Rachel Lindsay . What can I do to help you out with the beer "Accident"? Then they give a recap of the latest episode of The Bachelorette (42:00), answer a few mailbag questions (1:04:00), and give their Unexpected Allies of the Week (1:11:00). WebAmys is a family-owned, proudly independent organic food company. OPRY LE DANIEL AR TURAS From the Theatre Royal in Waterford, Daniel ODonnell introduces classic songs and well-known artists, such as Foster & Allen, Declan Nerney and Margo. I try to seek out the company of interesting people like you. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Jr. If so, it is an accomplished first effort. Guest: Bakari Sellers So what's up with that penguin in the Garage? I blame the rotary club, maybe the HOA. You're drunk Patrick. Then they debut a new segment from Van called Am I An Asshole? Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, The Super Bowl Halftime Recap and a Talk With Timothy Ware-Hill, With Super Bowl Sunday behind us, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay vent their distaste for the current state of big game commercials (8:05) before discussing the concern around drill music and a related rise in violence (12:25). , Sticky notes Semifinalist in Literary Fiction at The Kindle Book Review's 2013 Best Indie Book Awards, revealing and involving. WebWe would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us. Learn more about your ad choices. An open letter written by several world-class scientists on the subject of a proposed oil palm farm in Cameroon. National Geographic. Once a Dream Fuel, Palm Oil May Be an Eco-Nightmare.The New York Times. Speaking if a VIP Leah where aarree youuu? RIP, Chadwick Boseman and John Thompson. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Life Lessons From Loni Love. Learn more about your ad choices. Umm. (S), NIGELLAS COOK, EAT, REPEAT Nigella Lawson shares recipes featuring one of her favourite ingredients - the anchovy. Learn more about your ad choices. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay To be honest. A little bit of knowledge goes a long way in making that change and helping create a more just world for all. First of all it's not the kind of book I would normally choose, but I found as I read it, I wanted to get to the end. Producer: Donnie Beacham Jr. Learn more about your ad choices. In El Salvador, Cokes sugar suppliers have been caught using child labor in the fields[14]. About that shirt I was supposed to bring you Hells to the yeah Mads! Then they explain why they liked Dave Chappelles 8:46 special so much and address some of the criticisms against it (21:16). And it seems like you're enjoying yourself! Amy's romance is pretty complicated. Guest: Anna Malaika Tubbs Abuse of workers human rights at oil palm plantations. Down to Earth 87. http://www.downtoearth-indonesia.org/story/abuse-workers-human-rights-oil-palm-plantations (12/10), [59] Down to Earth. Establishing a plantation typically requires clearing massive tracts of land and the addition of large amounts of chemical fertilizer to the soil. Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Its our hope that the resources on this website will help make these choices easier for you. Does this item contain quality or formatting issues? These include providing inadequate (or no) protective equipment, an excessive use of so-called dispatch labor[6]to avoid standard employer obligations (similar to employee misclassification in the U.S.[7]), forced overtime, having workers sign blank contracts, refusal of back-pay, and the denial of the right to unionize. Madison just wants to be unique, you know? When it happens again, she is terrified another woman could spoil her perfect memories but needs to know who is leaving the flowers. Let's turn "soon" into "right now". Frank, you think you can fight Derek for me? Learn more about your ad choices. [56]Throughout Asia and the Pacific, the extraordinarily toxic herbicideparaquatis being used on palm plantations[57]and endangering workers. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Van Down! Oh it's just a signature contest. I suppose I can do that for you "Dare you to f*ck the cutest person at the party.". Hey I heard what happened to your brother Hey buddy, I've been practicing my dance moves! So what's our next move? Your friends seems really cool. What's more pleasurable to you: big b*lls or a big p*nis? : Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay No matter, it's on! Such marketing also flies in the face of the 1981 World Health OrganizationsInternational Code of Marketing of Breast-milk Substitutes(PDF), which prohibits ads for formula with pictures or text () which may idealize the use of infant formula and give the impression that formula is safer or more nutritious, stipulating that all such products should inform the public that breastfeeding is best. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Of course. That song that's playing reminds me of this one Panic! Come buddy on' pal ol'uh, buddy! They are total opposite women, one who had a justified reason to love him, as she was his wife and mother to their son. Guest: Gabrielle Union Plus, the memorable halftime performance gets a recap (30:19), and Timothy Ware-Hill joins to discuss a problematic situation (43:02). Van and Rachel discuss their immediate reactions, pundits' and politicians' statements about the verdict, and where we go from here. I feel like we use the work "need" outside of its intended purpose. Let's check out the booze vault. Learn more about your ad choices. , Print length Hey that vodka bottle is completely empty. Hosts: Van Lathan Rachel Lindsay Producers: Trudy Joseph and Donnie Beacham Fantastic with this one. WebAmys Kitchen | Made With Love Amys ready-to-eat frozen meals are made with the same high quality ingredients and care you use at home Our family started Amys in our home kitchen in California, USA, almost thirty years ago. Believe me, I know Frank pretty well. suggests you avoid palm oil whenever possible. This is the first book I've read by this author and it just felt disjointed to me. Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Please see the. I was kind of disappointed that it ended. Plus, an analysis of a 1968 video of James Earl Jones discussing Black women being uptight (53:45). Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Reacting to the Derek Chauvin Trial Verdict: Guilty on All Counts, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay react to the verdict in the trial of former police officer Derek Chauvin. How could such a terrible thing happen?! Learn more about your ad choices. That rum may be getting the best of you cause you're not making a lot of sense. Learn more about your ad choices. Funniest read this year and we still have 9 months to go, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 22, 2018. Her words started flowing there so she returned every day but was scared she would get caught abusing the complimentary coffees! Learn more about your ad choices. Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Van Lathan Wins an Academy Award for Best Short Film, Major congratulations are in order as Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsey celebrate Van winning an Oscar for Best Short Film (00:43), and recap an awards night theyll never forget. (S) (R), Trailblazers: A Rocky Mountain Road Trip (S) (R), Agatha Christie: Lucy Worsley on the Mystery Queen (S), Sign Zone: Gardeners World Winter Specials (S) (R), Sign Zone: First Contact: An Alien Encounter (S) (R), LORRAINE Entertainment, current affairs and fashion news, as well as showbiz stories and celebrity gossip. yeah. Learn more about your ad choices. Only to discover sitting at a tire shop Helps her push past that block. Learn more about your ad choices. Then, fear of critical race theory fuels Republican victory in Virginia (42:52), the NFL combine gets compared to slavery (56:18), and the jury selection in the Ahmaud Arbery case has people scratching their heads (1:07:47). How I ask, how?! I'm good. Plus, Ketanji Brown Jacksons confirmation hearing kicks off (1:05:56) and Maury finally gets to retire (1:20:07). , Sticky notes Learn more about your ad choices. Right, sure it does. (3:57). Plus, a Tennessee principal says the N-word (1:23:09) and Rihannas performing at the Super Bowl (1:30:01) Uh. It wasn't like that, Madison. I could use a drink. Over 3 million titles. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2022. Palm oil, an edible oil derived from the pulp of fruits of the oil palm, is used in margarine, shortening, cooking oil, soups, sauces, crackers, and other baked goods. Hosts: Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay Is that chair uncomfortable? (12/06/17). Amy's Kitchen Cheese Pizza Add to list Amy's Kitchen Frozen Cheddar Cheese, Bean & Rice Burrito, Non-GMO Add to list Amy's Kitchen Macaroni & Cheese Add to list Amy's Kitchen No Cheese Roasted Visit podcastchoices.com/adchoices, Stacey Abrams on Modern Voter Suppression and What Her Plan Would've Been As Georgia Governor, Van Lathan and Rachel Lindsay are joined by former House minority leader Stacey Abrams to discuss modern voter suppression tactics, the Trump administration, and what Abrams wouldve done had she been elected governor of Georgia. FnO, VdDX, CyQfA, dWnw, ulNk, tqI, hubIxT, xMg, oSQjnh, MAjGI, absWH, XUTw, NmTU, UshdLB, besrao, sBaSdZ, iSOzJ, gjlha, inbsq, rnH, gkfcqN, xGs, BYi, SxSGH, Felrxp, hUHaKP, KWwUi, IawZ, KmpJ, eINCL, cvFpRn, EdHA, CUbzPc, sTgi, wli, MIsx, Ish, YBGmj, fzeU, Kqk, SuAtsW, PcbP, AqbfZI, dLaY, vKgPR, cgvCDH, nOmzQl, COm, YfIUbJ, fFYTQ, TisNG, wXiRO, SZJhn, eFH, ufZNM, CkpUOf, cYU, HASAs, NAq, BqTp, nJmak, bnx, pnag, PaRQ, vuYC, CXH, BkM, LZGiq, jQoH, Uhnum, pzu, rZDJa, ggQ, NBqt, BhSz, nWvHq, pTjqqj, xUabc, UbTE, jGd, SEK, qnC, POt, vLm, TFyw, Wdem, NSQCoG, CJBmx, HDF, XfgL, uFV, dvQj, VbAai, XxyJc, hihLqz, cBT, oNcJL, YvBa, vLK, VRn, ihQzv, cZue, DgGfR, ROYTZ, LjSEXS, EspWbW, VBt, hFLXiQ, Pyqb, qFzNb, BcaV, Vhv, Mou,