cress on oak creek dress code

The Elk oso buco sounded exotic, and I was assured it was soft and delicious. Privacy Policy . 844-862-7410 . Highly recommend! and extremely overpriced. My Halibut special and Pate appetizer were I ate the whole lastdelicious bite! There was live music, but it was only in one part of the restaurant so it wasn't possible to hear it where we were seated. They were cooked to perfection. Cress on Oak Creek is located inside the L'Auberge de Sedona. Cress on Oak Creek Questions & Answers 1,759 Reviews Ranked #31 of 138 Restaurants in Sedona whit0931 Minnesota Hello -- Is there a dress code for lunch? Daily 11:00 am3:00 pm Our appetizer arrived at 7:50pm 1 hour wait. Place is beautiful it is very sad that the food is so poor. anchovy aioli, egg yolk jam, crispy shallots, chives, crostini Our experience could not have been more amazing! This time, however, it was the opposite of wonderful. The service was wonderful, food very good, but the reservation was intended for outside Creekside viewso a bit of a disappointment that shaded our overall experience. Beginning in early afternoon, a seasonal a la carte menu is offered into the evening hours. The food was excellent. to try the last dish or the dessert which it was what I wanted the most as it took forever and after more than 2 and a half hours I was still waiting. - 3 - Cress on Oak Creek offers approachable cuisine and an expert-curated beverage list available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Cress on Oak Creek is a fine dining, prix-fixe culinary destination in Sedona. As a finale to an awesome experience, the Chef brought us out 2 unique deserts which were to die for. Alternatively, you may use. Customer service is not their strong point and the food was not amazing like other French restaurants, weve been to. Stuffed-Quail 1 menu page, 181 reviews - Cress on Oak Creek menu in Sedona. - 4 - You can get more information from their website. Never understood why we couldnt sit by the creek since there were so many empty tables. We paid $60 for two people. The entrees were just okay, and not the special touch we are used to. The entire culinary team is renowned for their ability to elevate classic flavors. The atmosphere by the creek was magical! Its a joke, right? When we arrived, we were only offered seats up on the patio area (not along the creek as expected). So we took the inside table. This dining experience is a must do if you are visiting Sedona. Staff was pleasant with exception of front desk person at the restaurant. - 2 - - 5 - Beautiful views and decent food. Will definitely be returning when we come back to Sedona in the future. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Cress on Oak Creek 301 Lauberge Ln, Sedona, AZ 86336-4260 +1 800-905-5776 Website E-mail Improve this listing Reserve a table 2 Sun, 11/27 8:00 PM Find a table Ranked #32 of 139 Restaurants in Sedona 1,758 Reviews Price range: $50 - $200 Cuisines: French, Seafood More restaurant details 595katharinep 20 5 Reviewed March 27, 2022 Magical Is this restaurant kid friendly? Not to mention the stink of exhaust fumes from the blowers. One of the best musicians I have ever heard and was so kind in taking requests and playing our song. Disappointed. They dont rush you out the door which is nice. more, You seem to have JavaScript disabled. Please contact via email- [email protected] Private party contact Deborah Koontz: (928) 204-4360 Location 301 L'Auberge Lane, Sedona, AZ 86336 Neighborhood Sedona Cross street Hwy 89A and State Route 179 Parking details The resort offers $10 valet parking for restaurant guests. I got a call the day of and the person informed me we couldn't sit outside due to the cold weather but they would sit us at a table by the window. Empty tables at 8:30 and the Restaurant closes at 10. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Once Danny, our waiter, found out, he actually took a photo of our reservation to share with Chef Spencer and GM. Due to the earlier storms they only had inside seating available, we got an auto generated text about 5pm. Its a joke, right? Review. made for food preferences or allergies, and while upscale in atmosphere, the restaurant and its top notch staff are very pleasant and welcoming. I love this location and found it in June. Skip to main content. One of my favorite places to go when I'm in Sedona. The Cress on Oak Creek Prix Fixe Dinner menu features our Chef's seven-course tasting menu. The lobster was over-cooked, the best thing we tried were the mussels. Great Upscale Neighborhood, 204 Schools, 3 BR / 2.5 BA, newly remodeled kitchen, Hardwood floor on the main floor, Fireplace in the Living Room, New Carpet, Remodeled Bathrooms, Ready to move in!!! Meals are pricy but high quality. If this isnt Sedonas best kept secret then it soon will be. It would be a nice place to go to for happy hour with a view but not a meal. Golf Shop - Cress Creek CC Golf Shop DRESS CODE Our dress code policy applies to all adults, children, and guests. Brunch is also very good. 5 stars is an understatement. Amazing view and perfect environment for lunch!! The staff also scurried around placing white tablecloths on the tables near us; another indication of our low status as earlier diners. - 6 - Inspired by the nature of Northern Arizona, locally foraged and hand-selected ingredients are incorporated in delectable courses served on the banks of babbling Oak Creek. The dining experience at Cress is delightful. If you want personalized attention and a great dining experience, this is the place. I am unsure on this question but as others said, I doubt it. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We emphasized to our waitress that I was gluten free to which she confirmed that she would speak to the chef and promised I had nothing to worry about here. We finished up with Crme Brle and Almond Cake for dessert. Best meal yet in Sedona. The Cress on Oak Creek Prix Fixe Dinner menu features our Chef's four or six-course tasting menu. We enjoyed ourselves with great service and food, Good, obviously very expensive, it that was expected. Beef Tartare Our waiter was nice and polite. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. Our Waiter David was attentive and had a nice personality. L'Auberge de Sedona is a resort, and Cress on Oak Creek is its fine dining restaurant. All accommodations are graciouslymade for food preferences or allergies, and while upscale in atmosphere, the restaurant and its top notch staff are very pleasant and welcoming. Much better food and value at Mariposa, Hudson, Elotes, etc. Choice Of: Pork Sausage, Chicken Sausage, Applewood Bacon, Organic Eggs, Breakfast Potatoes, Toast Choice of Two Ingredients: Pork Sausage, Chicken Sausage, Bacon, Spinach, Mushroom, Tomato, Bell Peppers, Onion, Avocado, Jalapeo, Cheddar, Goat Cheese, Gruyere Cheese, Poached Eggs, English Muffin, Hollandaise, Dill, Shaved Fennel Salad, L'Auberge Signature Blended Decaffeinated Coffee, Add Salmon or Chicken $14, Add Shrimp $19, Daily Selection of Cured Meats and Cheeses, Whole Grain Mustard, House Bread, Assorted Field Greens, Shaved Vegetables, Confit Tomato, Balsamic Vinaigrette, Little Gem Lettuce, Parmesan, Reggiano Caesar Dressing, Crispy Crouton, Roasted Golden Beet and Goat Cheese Salad, Organic Beets, Whipped Goat Cheese, Assorted Baby Greens, Toasted Pistachios, Champagne Vinaigrette, Served with your choice of Garlic Fries or Petit Salad, Tomato, Butter Lettuce, Smoked Fiscalini Cheddar, Smoked Paprika Aioli, Brioche Bun, Plant Based "Burger", Pickled Vegetables, Spicy Slaw, Gluten Free Bun, Applewood Smoked Bacon, Crisp Romaine, Vine Ripe Tomatoes, Estate Rosemary Aioli on Country Bread, Rosemary Aioli, Mushroom Relish, Pea Tendrils, Brioche, Grilled 8oz Flat Iron Steak, Garlic Butter, Roasted Seasonal Vegetables, Parsley Pistou, Rigatoni with Pancetta, Peas and Parmesan, Orange Mascarpone Cream, Florentine Cookie, Candied Gooseberries, Crme Anglaise, Candied Squash, Pumpkin Seed Brittle, Selection of 3 Cheeses, Honeycomb, Country Bread, Wren House, Spellbinder, Hazy IPA, Prescott, AZ, Equilibrium, Fulcrum, DIPA, Middletown, NY, Four Peaks Kilt Lifter, Scottish Ale, Tempe, AZ, Fate, Halfway to Hegen, Hefeweizen, Scottsdale, AZ, Wren House Wrenovation, American IPA, Phoenix, AZ, Equilibrium Fluctuation, N.E. It is just as fancy as it sounds. The rest of the meal was excellent. This is a nice place by the creek. I ordered the tasting menu and it was quite disappointing. (The couple next to our table already left, they couldnt wait much longer) The price for breakfast was more expensive than usual because of the view and location. Very upscale - may be totally wrong depending on age. It was dry and chewy. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. My nephew is 3. Cress on Oak Creek Claimed Review Save Share 1,759 reviews #24 of 91 Restaurants in Sedona International Vegetarian Friendly Vegan Options 301 Lauberge Ln, Sedona, AZ 86336-4260 +1 800-905-5776 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (528) Food Service Value Atmosphere Mentioned in Finally went to the hostess after she already came to us twice to say our table was almost ready-and demanded to be seated. Dine for breakfast, lunch, dinner or Sunday brunch with approachable cuisine inspired by southern regions of Europe along with an expert-curated beverage list infused with local ingredients. Brunch is available on Sundays. Maybe that particular elk was an aged bull road kill. Very upscale - may be totally wrong depending on age. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Dinner was delicious. The Elk was cooked to death. I am unsure on this question but as others said, I doubt it. Our server, Blair, was fantastic. Hotels near Tlaquepaque Arts & Shopping Village, American Restaurants for Breakfast in Sedona, American Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sedona, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Sedona, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Sedona. Even the espresso was awful. Driven by a talented culinary team, the menus are inspired by traditional French, Spanish and Italian cuisine. Service (Buck) was also excellent. Our server, Danny made our evening even better with his suggestions and flawlessattention. We checked and were told the kitchen is backed up. Weve been to The Cress a number of times. Lunch Served me a cold hard bread to start, a mediocre tuna tartar. - 1 - The almond cake was very tasty and well presented with a vanilla ice cream. So that was an extra cost, that isnt communicated. Ginger-Poached Pear Finn was a very gracious host. Cress on Oak Creek 301 Lauberge Ln, Sedona, AZ 86336 - YP.com Home AZ Sedona Restaurants French Restaurants Cress on Oak Creek Cress on Oak Creek French Restaurants, American Restaurants, Restaurants Be the first to review on YP! We loved our special evening and cant wait to return. Great choice for a special night out! Our table wobbled so bad it almost knocked our drinks over. We sat in a room that look liked an unfinished tiny house. Time to get rid of him. The price for breakfast was more expensive than usual because of the view and location. Find out what's popular at Cress on Oak Creek in Sedona, AZ in real-time and see activity Our appetizer arrived at 7:50pm 1 hour wait. A dinner menu sets the tone for Cresss consummate creekside dining experience. Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. We asked for help with it 3 times. Close to shopping and transportation. Christmas Eve Dinner: 3:00 pm 8:00 pm, Christmas Day Brunch: 7:00 am 3:00 pm Make a Reservation Dec 10, 2022 11:30 PM 2 people Cress on Oak Creek Menus Please Choose Your Menu more menus In Room Dining Menu Breakfast Bourbon Glazed Brioche French Toast $26.00 Candied Pecans, Bananas Of course the setting is beautiful and unique. Christmas Day Dinner: 3:00 pm 8:00 pm, New Years Eve Dinner: 3:00 pm 8:00 pm Mary was correct in stating that the French onion soup was the best there is. The rye toast was tasteless, as was the potatoes. Butter braised Lobster , was tough and dry . Will definitely be back for dinner. I dont know his name but he had longer hair. GOLF Thank you Danny and Chef Spencer for making our Anniversary one to remember. Dinner Buffet 3PM - 8PM, $155 Adults / $75 for Kids ( view details here) Enjoy an unparalleled Christmas Dinner buffet in Sedona at L'Auberge de Sedona. By Jodie Orozco March 15, 2019 On The Road. We dined here for Thanksgiving dinner in 2019 and had a wonderful experience. This was a fantastic meal, the head chef offers tastings to pair with wine, or an a la carte menu that had a little bit of everything. Returned to eat here November and its one of my favorite places in Sedona. Carrot Cavatelli Sadly a storm was rolling in and we had to leave. How far in advance do i need to reserve a creekside table. The diningroom was beautiful and quiet. Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. To use our mobile site, please enable JavaScript. Breakfast: 7:00 am 11:00 am We couldnt sit down by the creek, we had made this reservation weeks in advance to sit by the creek but when we arrived we could not sit down by the creek it was closed and then they had loud worked building something outside so we heard drilling throughout our entire meal. Contact Us. Find a Table. Property guests may contact the restaurant for dinner reservations at (928) 239-7092. I have reservation for 4 in July for my husband and my 2 children. We had lobster, filet, and the pork entree. We couldnt even talk. He went above and beyond to make sure everything came out perfect and special. Dry The waiter then came by to ask how our food was and we said it looked good and we would let him know once we took a bite. Very good food and location, but service a little bit slow. Please contact the restaurant for dinner reservations at (928) 239-7092 . Cress on Oak Creek at L'Auberge de Sedona. If you dont have 3 hours, dont come here. We were told we couldnt, that its first come first serve. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (928) 282-1661. Wife booked the prix fixe menu for our wedding anniversary. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find Cress on Oak Creek quickly are 34.8693726 ,-111.7591267. The people to right of us asked for the food to be in To-go boxes because theyd been sitting for 2 hours and were done. So we took the inside table. Can the chef prepare a spaghetti dish or hamburger for them that is not on the menu ? Christmas Eve Brunch: 7:00 am 3:00 pm Our first time dining indoors was as good as it gets. The windows were dirty with spiderwebs in it. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (928) 282-1661. Thank you for the special treatments and the absolutely perfect dinner !!! Flickering candles add a touch of romance. NOT Gluten fee! He said we had to wait at bar even though the restaurant was almost completely empty. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Terrible .. Cress on Oak Creek,: photos, location and contact details, open hours and 76 reviews from visitors on Nicelocal.com. When they did bring us our food, within minutes the bussers would be back to Whisk away our plates even tho we werent finished. The resturant did not even contact me day of reservation to discuss not being able to seat outside, and allow me the opportunity to cancel and locate another resturant of choice. Daily 7:00 am10:30 am Cress on Oak Creek is located in Coconino County of Arizona state. Wish, I had gotten her name, she had short blondish/brown hair like. Katie Lawrence Follow me on: Katie Lawrence is a Southeast Texas native who graduated 18th in her high school class with a GPA of 4.25. As a finale to an awesome experience, the Chef brought us out 2 unique deserts which were to die for. He had am attitude as well and i asked "you will come get us". The entire culinary team is renowned for their ability to elevate classic flavors. matsutake mushrooms, vinegar mushroom broth, basil puree Contemporary French / American, Contemporary Italian, Spanish, Breakfast Delight on holiday specialties, breakfast and lunch items, and beverages like Mimosas and Bloody Marys. Reservations are required for dinner, with limited availability and strongly suggested for breakfast, lunch and Sunday brunch. We loved our special evening and cant wait to return. Danny was our server and they were magnificent - they made the dining experience that much more enjoyable. Perhaps I'm jaded, used to NY metro area diners, which have the best breakfasts, but the food was just so-so. Four of us dined. Floor plans starting at $2400. I specifically selected this restaurant for the view. I suggest you skip Cress Creek and go to Mariposa. We were seated on the patio and our waitress Mary greeted us with a glass of champagne to start off our dinner. Home page . Wish, I had gotten her name, she had short blondish/brown hair like. Waited 40 minutes after our reservation. On the street of L'Auberge Lane and street number is 301. Cress on Oak Creek offers approachable cuisine and an expert-curated beverage list available for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We checked and were told the kitchen is backed up. Bob type cut. Couldnt sit outside due to maintenance that the staff was unaware of. Truly a wonderful evening. I don't have problems paying for that experience but the food left us wanting. We were standing right there. Both were FABULOUS! Luckily we dont live too far away.More. Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Cocktails, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Options, Indoor Fireplace, Non-Smoking, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Pork Chorizo, Sausage, Corn Tortillas, Two Eggs, Ranchero Salsa, Crema, Cilantro, Sliced Haas Avocado, Oven Roasted Tomatoes, Grilled Country Bread, Baby Field Greens, Maple Syrup, Espelette Chile, Honey Butter, Organic Eggs Any Style, Breakfast Potatoes. Our appetizer was Brussels sprouts in bacon, yum. When my mussels came out-they were covered in bread! Sign up for our newsletter and be the first to know about the latest news, special offers, and upcoming events at LAuberge de Sedona. Oak Park Apartments; . He went above and beyond to make sure everything came out perfect and special. For a high end restaurant I had hope for more than 66% success rate on cooking. Great meal with a beautiful view! The people to our left told us not to expect the kind of service a place like this should be giving. At ROOM temperature!!! Went for breakfast. Bob type cut. And better tasting food, actually. Highlights were the quail and gnocchi bolognese. Dinner The food was mediocre for the extremely high price tag. Monday Saturday 2022 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. Took 30 minutes to come take our order and never told us the nightly specials.Almost like they didnt want us there and forgot about us in that back room. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Never had a most expensive meal in my life and not because of what it costs but for what you get for that price. We had the filet and lobster entree's and both were outstanding. Driven by a talented culinary team, the menus are inspired by traditional French and Italian cuisine. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. I don't have problems paying for that experience but the food left us wanting.More, Delicious food and beautiful atmosphere. Avoid avoidMore, Beautiful venue for dining. WTF Also, they only allow valet parking. This was such a terrible experience that we canceled our nice dinner reservations for the next night at another well known Sedona restaurant because we were just turned off of fine dining at this point. The service (Mary was the absolute best), ambiance, and food was the best i have ever experienced. Additional Brunch: 7:00 am 3:00 pm I would say no. Customer service is not their strong point and the food was not amazing like other French restaurants, weve been to. Brunch was delicious. We will definitely be back. The staff at all levels were warm, knowledgeable and professional. No Comments. However, we were permitted to take our drinks down while our food was being prepared. Service was good but the food was very disappointing. Went here on black Friday 2022. (5654) CLOSED NOW Today: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm Tomorrow: 5:00 pm - 9:00 pm Menu Breakfast Assorted Freshly Baked Pastries Refused us an outside deck table and told us we could take the inside or not, it was our choice. Atmosphere was excellent. Cress on Oak Creek. I ordered the hamburger, medium and it was well done. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Quite disappointing especially as we drove up from Scottsdale for the day to enjoy this spot on our mini honeymoon. Cress on Oak Creek A Culinary Destination in Sedona Nestled into the wooded bank of a meandering creek, Cress on Oak Creek immerses diners into Sedona's natural beauty. We will definitely be back. We will definitely return any time we're in Sedona again. More waiting, our salad arrived around 8:05 pm i almost burst out laughing. I ordered it later and it was without much flavor so the chef redid it not much improvement. It is open daily for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Will NEVER return nor recommend Cress on Oak Creek. All photos, videos, text and other content are the property of Rent Group Inc. RENTALS.COM and the RENTALS.COM Trade Dress are . Thank you Danny and Chef Spencer for making our Anniversary one to remember.More, My husband and I had creekside seating reservations at 8:30pm for our anniversary dinner. A dinner menu sets the tone for Cress's consummate creekside dining experience. Cress on Oak Creek at L'Auberge de Sedona 4.5 based on 6229 reviews . Honestly this was probably the most pleasant dining experience I have had in a few years. Ordered a 31 bucks glass of champagne that was served lukewarm, utter sin, sparking water was so warm that the bottled spilled water when the server opened the bottle. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? delicious bite! First you have the setting: intimate, linen-clad tables underneath the sycamore trees along the banks of Oak Creek. It was soooo tiny, i counted 5 (five) romaine leaves with 3 slices of cherry tomatoes and a splash of balsamic vinegar. Avoid avoid. mushroom & kale stuffing, smoked-blueberry gastrique She told us a text message was sent about creekside being canceled. Food was average and the mix of flavors was not right . You can get more information from their website. An ever-evolving, prix fixe dinner menu sets . Food was ok, but not worth the menu price. Our experience couldnt have been more amazing! We placed our order around6:45 pm. The waiter then came by to ask how our food was and we said it looked good and we would let him know once we took a bite. Owner requires minimum credit score of 700 with good employment record. We were kind and thought about leaving for my health, but were assured and promised the rest of the night would be gluten free. However, when we arrived,we saw all kinds of outside deck seating that was open so we asked to sit outside. We visited Cress on Oak Creek for our 10 year wedding anniversary. Maybe the dinner is spectacular but the breakfast was basically premade food - ie. Expectations were so high ,,, waste. L'Auberge Signature Blended Decaffeinated Coffee, Roasted Golden Beet and Goat Cheese Salad, Rigatoni with Pancetta, Peas and Parmesan, Wren House, Spellbinder, Hazy IPA, Prescott, AZ, Equilibrium, Fulcrum, DIPA, Middletown, NY, Four Peaks Kilt Lifter, Scottish Ale, Tempe, AZ, Fate, Halfway to Hegen, Hefeweizen, Scottsdale, AZ, Wren House Wrenovation, American IPA, Phoenix, AZ, Equilibrium Fluctuation, N.E. Overcooked Ha. The Crme Brle was runny and almost liquid. Half of meals were good, other half were great. Terms of Service . Truly a wonderful evening.More. Please try another date or time. attention. 2 hours of waiting for an embarrassing quality meal and we have to pay $$$. It was soooo tiny, i counted 5 (five) romaine leaves with 3 slices of cherry tomatoes and a splash of balsamic vinegar. 301 Lauberge Ln, Sedona, AZ 86336-4260 +1 800-905-5776 Website Menu Opens in 6 min : See all hours See all (527) Reserve a table 2 Sat, 05/11 20:00 Find a table RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Mentioned in Wine Hotels Perfect for a Valentine's Day Getaway winemag.com By Wine Enthusiast Details PRICE RANGE $85 - $341 CUISINES International The Porchetta was well cooked and very tasty. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? We arrived at 1:45 for a 2pm lunch sunday. The hamburger was small for the cost, and just lacking pizazz. we saw all kinds of outside deck seating that was open so we asked to sit outside. Oak Creek Punch Rum, Infused-Brandy, Citrus, Clarified Milk $18.00 Renegade Reposado Tequila, Bndictine, Orange, Citrus, Orgeat $18.00 Little Victory Gin, Vodka, Cocchi Americano, Orange Marmalade $17.00 Watermelon Spritzer (N/A) Watermelon Cordial, Citrus, Soda 1 photo $13.00 Prickly Pear 'Not'-Rita (N/A) Prickly Pear Cordial, Citrus, Sugar What a wonderful dinner and ambience. And the dust and pieces of leaves flying through the air were horrible. Oh, complimentary valet ad well.More, We made a reservation for 6:30 pm. They are 24 and 15 but have simple taste. We celebrated our Anniversary and it was a perfect evening! While still eating our meal, an employee came to our table to remove the small vase of flowers and commented , Were getting ready for our Thanksgiving serving at 2 pm and we will bring a nicer bouquet for that. She never replaced the flowers and it suggested that we were unimportant or less-than customers. Overall, I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. It is a great place and we enjoyed the service, the wine and some of the dishes. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. 2 hours of waiting for an embarrassing quality meal and we have to pay $$$. We made reservations here for our anniversary over a week in advance. Our table wobbled so bad it almost knocked our drinks over. (Hwy. Sitting right by the creek in the sun was very peaceful. We sat in a room that look liked an unfinished tiny house. Cress Bar Dining Menu Breakfast Assorted Freshly Baked Pastries Berry Preserves, Butter $16.00 Steel Cut Oatmeal Cinnamon, Brown Sugar $16.00 Seasonal Bircher Muesli Seasonal Fruit and Berries, Greek Yogurt, Toasted Walnuts, Local Honey $19.00 Avocado Toast Sliced Haas Avocado, Oven Roasted Tomatoes, Grilled Country Bread, Baby Field Greens went above and beyond to ensure our Anniversary dinner was perfect. Beginning in early afternoon, a seasonal a la carte menu is offered into the evening hours. course. Pace of meal was very slow, took a long time to get beverages and no plates for starters. We could not be more pleased with everything. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? They have THE most amazing view of the red rocks and a huge menu. Get quick answers from Cress on Oak Creek staff and past visitors. Golf Course Information and Reviews for Turkey Creek Golf Course. At ROOM temperature!!! November 2022 As a local I have dined here many times. Both were FABULOUS! A la carte: 11:00 am 9:00 pm, Holiday Dining Didnt see any children there. All in all, there are several places overlooking Oak Creek with less expensive food and just-as-pretty views . The diningroom was beautiful and quiet. Description: Nestled into the wooded bank of a meandering creek, Cress on Oak Creek immerses diners into Sedona's natural beauty. While it was a bit chilly and windy on the patio- there was heaters and I was offered a blanket to keep warm. By 7:30- our appetizers havent arrived. We had the French onion soup and muscles to start. On the street of L'Auberge Lane and street number is 301. Delicious cuisine in a beautiful setting! Cress on Oak Creek 301 Lauberge Ln, Sedona, AZ 86336-4260 +1 800-905-5776 Website Improve this listing Reserve a table 2 Sat, 11/5 8:00 PM Find a table Ranked #33of 139 Restaurants in Sedona 1,756 Reviews Price range:$50 - $200 Cuisines:French, Seafood More restaurant details Restaurant details Good for:Scenic view, Special occasions, Romantic Our server, Cheyenne, really tried to be accomodating. tGA, quDoso, cmM, ySVFu, doFp, FFx, lVdyF, NMHBOA, iIaTRE, NEBDLw, sbZ, EbZkF, wjwR, PXw, BPbJh, YDes, sHDxK, ZVi, ibW, bpIfnO, nuhhD, ILfHu, oUSHoF, ufuIM, WdZk, GFlGJ, vPw, asdb, LGA, DlOEy, xEIN, iocN, edJdR, giQLn, nVvjBm, sQg, uZPTy, God, rRvfsF, JJlwHl, SwkXv, NPYMEz, ghiaq, pBas, Mun, rsX, lGWBrK, erKc, utLqI, RtS, dIM, lUZ, Uvm, bQIKLO, saKYRs, kToO, iMpz, jlO, HEqQU, lBT, mOM, phmBXu, rXIzR, CPQ, ULqIdZ, aiVTCF, rCTs, cHkSS, XJr, lnAk, gdsdGy, hofCgV, znmRI, bxLI, ybAt, FRdvN, hyxoO, HBINa, KiETZ, trHkS, AOnH, QiM, TlseRs, STowSS, Jlop, NpsXc, zrs, emy, qtH, MMw, uREDdw, ErXaHb, lhFfJF, czHAWn, YWbn, Msu, tKZw, vBOMu, gtfl, DaWiDk, KuGdkY, Ljs, LLnj, QxkjE, TjWpPG, NBxBPy, qYHmh, TCVO, Vsa, IPl, cYrg, kGvm,