eataly menu silicon valley

My bias is I prefer different types of creamy pasta. . Japanese A5 Wagyu is renowned for its intense marbling, buttery texture and rich umami flavor. PLACE YOUR ORDER HERE. Italian Pasta Pizza Alcohol Salads Popular Items Antipasti Insalate Pasta Pizza Napoletana Classici Dolci Restaurant Floor Manager- Eataly Silicon Valley. Vanessa, our server, was fantastic! Listing for: Eataly. Delivery Manager H/F. Job Title. It is the Company's policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Ruben, new to waiting tables, and assisting,was amazing and I would request his section if we go back. Registered Eataly.com users may modify their preferences on the page "MY ACCOUNT". Our traditional but innovative dishes feature both fresh pasta made daily in-house and air-dried, bronze-extruded pasta from Campania, Italy, and traditional Neapolitan pizza, from the experts at Rossopomodoro, a Napoli-based pizza company. Covering 45,000 square feet, Eataly Silicon Valley is replete with enough eateries to keep you coming back for more. SEE THE PRE-ORDER GUIDE. My new hashtag is #terrable what an overpriced claptrap of a place. Job specializations: Restaurant/Food Service. The culinary experience known as Eataly is coming to Silicon Valley. Job in Santa Clara - Santa Clara County - CA California - USA , 95053. Eataly - Silicon Valley 4.3 (54 ratings) Italian Read 5-Star Reviews More info Stevens Creek Boulevard, San Jose, CA 95117 Tap for hours, info, and more Enter your address above to see fees, and delivery + pickup estimates. I ordered the Cab but luckily they let me taste it be before pouring, it was too complex of a wine for me which I am used to Napa Valley Cabs, so I was able to switch to a Prosecco which was good. Pre-order 48 hours in advance by following the link below. For the most part very good. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. It was a lovely afternoon!! Spaghetto al Pomodoro e Burrata Affumicata, Snake River Farms American Wagyu Skirt Steak*, Bombette with Ferrarini Mortadella and Provolone. Company Description . In my opinion Eatalys la Pizza & La Pasta not only had more variety, but tastier. Restaurant Manager - Silicon Valley. 4 bites of beef speidini was $30.00. Another miss as pasta was way too Al dente! ^company_name^. Join our producers and experts for these lively tastings and activations in our market and wine store. 'Tis the season to sip away on soft bubbles to delightful tastings of our curated five-course menu. Terra perfectly pairs seasonality with Italian tradition to create an authentic, exciting experience every time you dine. Terra is definitely worth the experience. Eataly Silicon Valley offers 45,000 square feet and 3 floors of Italian products, dishes, and educational opportunities. It was a fun, and simple but memorable birthday celebration because of the service and food! . Copyright 2015 - 2022 Eataly Net USA LLC - All Rights Reserved, Agnolotti in Brodo di Parmigiano Reggiano. *does not apply to items shipped by our partners. . $31 to $50 Italian Top tags: Outdoor Eating Special Occasions Good for a Date Using local ingredients with Italian influences, Terra is Eataly's premium wood-burning grill restaurant located on the third floor of Eataly Silicon Valley. After tasting these regional Italian foods, find the same ingredients used by our chefs in the market aisles, from fresh mozzarella to bronze-extruded pasta. Possibility to grow at Eataly locations across North America (Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, New York, Silicon Valley, Toronto, and more to come!) Its food meant to be paired with an inventive botanical cocktail and enjoyed outside on our expansive shaded patio. Food wise was underwhelming for the cost and hype. Eataly Silicon Valley 2855 Stevens Creek Boulevard, Santa Clara, CA 95050, United States Full-time Apply Refer a friend Share this job Company Description The world's largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace is here! Our check (again, for 4) after tip was $259. Registered Eataly.com users may modify their preferences on the page "MY ACCOUNT". The space is designed to be engaged in a variety of experiential ways - from the main dining room, which centers around a custom-built, wood-burning Italian grill, to a lounge for light bites and gin-inspired drinks. San Jose did not disappoint. Very wonderful experience with great service and amazing food. Company. Overrated place. Reports to the Restaurant AGM and oversees front-of-house restaurant staff including servers, bartenders, food runners, hosts, bussers . The steak was good, not great. Food was just okay, expensive, and service was just okay. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Eataly was founded in Italy in 2007 and has since expanded to more than 40 locations (and counting!) The guy delivering our drinks was probably the best and funnest moment of the night but we never saw him again. As a special occasion, I expected to pay more than Id normally spend. Marcq-en-Barul. Company. (Courtesy of Italy) Eataly Opens in Silicon Valley A go-to destination for gourmet groceries and Italian dining experiences arrives in California's Silicon Valley today, as Italian brand Eataly debuts its eighth U.S. location, at the Westfield Valley Fair shopping mall. Eataly has teamed up with the experts at Rossopomodoro, a Napoli-based pizza company, to bring you Neapolitan pizza made according to generations-old techniques. San Jose, California at Westfield Valley Fair [email protected] 650-456-9200 Happenings In The Store SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER Spend $179.00 more for free ground shipping to the contiguous 48 states. We will be sure that you're up-to-date on the world of high-quality food and drink. Reports to the Events Manager and Assistant Marketing Manager. Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. Creamy mozzarella, charred yet elastic crust, sweet San Marzano tomatoes, and fresh seasonal toppings make for a pizza so delicious you will be singing along with our vibrant Neapolitan pizzaioli. Get updates about our stores, classes, events, and complimentary tastings. Terra-Eataly offers a unique dining experience, albeit on the pricey side. EAT Two restaurants, four take-away counters, and a caf. We will be sure that you're up-to-date on the world of high-quality food and drink. Eataly was founded in Italy in 2007 and has since expanded to more than 40 locations (and counting!) Enjoy our seasonal selection just steps away from our expert pasta chefs and dough-slingingpizzaioli(pizza makers). Our fresh pasta is made daily by our experts at the fresh pasta counter; we source ourartisanal dried shapes from Gragnano, a hilltop town near Napoli. 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose. Toast to 2023 for a magical experience at our rooftop restaurant Terra! Dedicated to Connection, the store celebrates relationships and networks in every form. This place is amazing in all aspects. across the globe. My friend and I shared everything. Named for earth in Italian, Terra's menu features the seasons best ingredients cooked simply over open flames. Two had pasta expecting that lovely, pillowy homemade kind. Our full calendar of classes and events is coming soon! Registered Eataly.com users may modify their preferences on the page "MY ACCOUNT". across the globe. Food was delicious. The wine our waitress tried to push on us (the most expensive) 3x dirty salad and overpriced and undercooked pasta. Join us in creating endless memories as we welcome in the New Year together. Located on the third floor of Eataly Silicon Valley, Terra is a rooftop restaurant and lounge inspired by earth and fire. Take a taste of our offerings below, then discover our vibrant marketplace! While pizza and pasta are just the tip of the Italian iceberg, there is a reason these two culinary staples are the most beloved exports of the Italian peninsula. Steak was super chewy, couldnt even cut it with a knife. Salary. The ambiance is great, and drinks are good. In the cucina povera tradition, the pizzaioli of working-class areas of Napoli would stretch their pizza dough to go further around the table, creating more slices with less dough. The crispy potatoes looked great, limited flavor. *does not apply to items shipped by our partners. Our server wasnt the best but his assist staff was on it! It is the Company's policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Good outing but I wouldn't go here often. Our waitress Joslyn was very sweet, helpful and gave good recommendations!! We needed to ask for salt. Eataly was founded in Italy in 2007 and has since expanded to more than 40 locations (and counting!) Registered Eataly.com users may modify their preferences on the page "MY ACCOUNT". Menu Order Online Reserve. Named for "earth' in Italian, Terra's menu features the season's best ingredients cooked simply over open flames. Super disappointed given the price point. Position: Sommelier (Terra) - Eataly Silicon Valley<br><u>Job Description</u><br><br>At Eataly, beverage is equally as important as food! To create ourtraditional but innovative dishes, our chefs cook with bothfresh and drypasta. Eataly Silicon Valley will open in 2022 in the Westfield Valley Fair Mall. Eataly is an equal employment . Food excellent. Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. (pizza makers) prepare traditional Neapolitan pizzas using our patented golden wood-burning ovens that ensure the pizza cooks to perfection in 90 seconds. We ordered the fish which happened to be Mahi Mahi. Eataly - Santa Clara. Sign up for our newsletters and be the first to learn about the latest news and promotions! It is the Company's policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual. Job in Santa Clara - Santa Clara County - CA California - USA , 95053. Our experts have carefully sourced high-quality food and drink from small sustainable farmers and wineries around California, which will be offered along with the artisanal Italian products we love. Employer est. Reports to the Restaurant AGM and oversees front-of-house restaurant staff including servers, bartenders, food runners, hosts, bussers and barbacks. Overpriced and overrated. The food was delicious. We found this to be good but not worth a trip back. Ive eaten at Eataly in both New York and London; both great experiences. Eataly Silicon Valley will open in 2022 in the Westfield Valley Fair Mall. Copyright 2015 - 2022 Eataly Net USA LLC - All Rights Reserved. A Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Sales Associate provides exceptional guest service across Eataly's various QSR counters - serving gelato, pastries, coffee, paninis and other Italian treats. Monday-Thursday 11:00AM - 2:30PM Dinner Monday-Thursday: 5:00PM-9:30PM Friday-Sunday: 11:00AM - 9:30PM LA PIZZA & LA PASTA Monday-Sunday: 11:00AM - 9:30PM SEE STORE MAP 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd. Eataly Silicon Valley Claimed Review Save Share 15 reviews #3 of 3 Specialty Food Markets in San Jose $$ - $$$ Specialty Food Market Italian 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95128 +1 650-456-9200 Website + Add hours See all (22) Ratings and reviews 15 RATINGS Food Service Value Details CUISINES Italian FEATURES Seating View all details You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. across the globe. Rating. 3.1 - 199 votes. Our server Ruben was knowledgeable of the menu items and confident of his recommendations. Eataly Silicon Valley: Here's what you need to know for Thursday's 5 p.m. opening Valley Fair complex will feature 10,000 Italian culinary products, plus restaurants, a wine store and more. Each shape is made with the highest quality dough that is bronze extruded and dried at low temperatures for up to 48 hours for a textured, perfectly. Then, do as the Italians do and complete your meal with a selection from our menu of secondi, or main courses. My pasta with ragu was lackluster but my daughters Bolognese , was delicious. Charged for double espresso and got a single. across the globe. The steak was good, pizza, and pasta was all delicious. Supports the Restaurant AGM with hiring, assigning . They tried hard and this will be a success, no doubt! Food was not as good as Italy. Restaurant Floor Manager- Eataly Silicon Valley. Caviar & A5 Wagyu Day is HERE! Food was very good w/ Gluten-free pasta options. A vast Italian wine selection with over 30 wines by the glass cover all the classic regions and grapes, as well as a thorough offering of the more eclectic and obscure varieties. Ravioli was For any questions, please email us at [email protected] or by calling 212.897.2895. Food and choice is meh - exceptional service and ambiance. Full Time position. Eataly Silicon Valley 2855 Stevens Creek Boulevard, Santa Clara, CA 95050, United States Full-time Apply Refer a friend. Recommend for special occasion. Server lady was pretty nice at first but progressively got more unfriendly and took forever to get the check. Celebrate the ultimate delicacy and experience a taste of luxury at 30% OFF while supplies last. Good service and pretty atmosphere. Eataly was founded in Italy in 2007 and has since expanded to more than 40 locations (and counting!) Drink menu cocktails all sounded great but the taste was whatever and got watery very fast. The Sommelier shares wine and beverage knowledge with Eataly guests and makes recommendations.<br><br>Reports to the Restaurant General Manager . The poor gal busing and cleaning up tables came by too frequently and had a strange vibe all night that kinda ruined the ambiance. . Bartenders Patrick and Octavio were great! Missing some service issues. Join us at Eataly Silicon Valley for a decadent menu to toast to the New Year! We ordered a variety of appetizers, entrees and desserts. Please note, taxes and gratuity are not included. Portions were smaller than expected for the cost. Eataly Silicon Valley will open in 2022 in the Westfield Valley Fair Mall. Still a beautiful place to dine at with a buzzing Friday evening atmosphere. At our restaurant, you can watch as trained Rossopomodoro. Especially the butternut squash ravioli. Prawns were lip smacking spectacular. The space is designed to be engaged in a variety of experiential ways from the main dining room, which centers around a custom-built, wood-burning Italian grill, to a lounge for light bites and gin-inspired drinks. No flavor. Set within the Westfield Valley Fair shopping complex, our Silicon Valley store offers three floors to explore as you eat, shop, and learn all about the best food and drink from Italy and California. Eataly is your must-visit destination for gifts of every kind. Listed on 2022-12-02. Food was really great, but it is a bit pricey. We will not return. Those familiar with Eataly will recognize some beloved classics (La Pizza & La Pasta, anyone? The Restaurant Manager assists the Restaurant Assistant General Manager (AGM) in the day-to-day operations of Eataly's full-service restaurants. tradition, the pizzaioli of working-class areas of Napoli would stretch their pizza dough to go further around the table, creating more slices with less dough. Incident Manager H/F. We eat out a lot, and we enjoy great food. We will be sure that you're up-to-date on the world of high-quality food and drink. First floor: Caffe Lavazza and La Pasticceria, 8:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Pizza Alla Pala, La Gastronomia and La . I met friends for a mid-afternoon (2:30 pm) weekend meal. Join the Eataly Silicon Valley Wine Club! Ragusa fantastic. Restaurant, Restaurant Manager, Server/Wait Staff. 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95050, USA. ), in addition to some exciting new twists for our Silicon Valley store, such as Terra our rooftop restaurant and lounge that features a wood-burning Italian grill and botanical cocktails. . Did not order dessert. Immerse yourself in the Italian holiday spirit this season and discover what's in store! The decor very nice but very loud in the restaurant made it difficult to chat with our friends. Food, service, and drinks were underwhelming. Spend $179.00 more for free ground shipping to the contiguous 48 states. Loved sitting outside, it happened to be a beautiful day! Your ticket includes exclusive five course dinner, DJ, Photobooth, Midnight toast. Located on the third floor of Eataly Silicon Valley, Terra is a rooftop restaurant and lounge inspired by earth and fire. Silicon Valley will be the ninth North American location for Eataly, which was founded in Turin, Italy, in 2007 and now spreads the joy of cooking and eating Italian food globally. A tad over priced for the food we ordered. Eataly was founded in Italy in 2007 and has since expanded to more than 40 locations (and counting!) 20% discount on purchases in Store and Restaurant Reasonable working hours: no late nights, with 2 days off per week (often consecutive) Outstanding communication and guest service . Enjoyed our lunch! The first description shows up as early as the 1500s, when Neapolitan poet Velardiniello described it seeming like the wheel of a cart. In fact, ruota di carro means exactly that a cart wheel. Eataly has always been very strict in adhering to centuries-old Neapolitan technique when it comes to pizza: the crust must be tall and tender, the dough should be left to rise for at least 24 hours, and the ingredients should display the bounty of the Mediterranean. The Restaurant Manager assists the Restaurant Assistant General Manager (AGM) in the day-to-day operations of Eataly's full-service restaurants. Like our stores across the world, Eataly Silicon Valley offers both local and Italian products. This was my second time coming and didnt surprise me how the service was amazing! 316 reviews of Terra "Awesome view, delicious food, great cocktails and wine list, manager Peter was very nice, warm hospitality for the first day. Great food and atmosphere. In addition to our house made fresh pasta, the menu features specialty dry pasta imported from Gragnano, the birthplace of dry pasta. Spanning 45,000 square feet and housing a rooftop restaurant, Eataly Silicon Valley provides Italian food lovers with a chance to do their grocery shopping, browse specialty foods and enjoy wine, pizza and gelato all in one place. Eataly will be open daily with varying department hours. Reports to the Restaurant AGM and oversees front-of-house restaurant staff including servers, bartenders, food runners, hosts, bussers and barbacks. Sign up for our newsletters and be the first to learn about the latest news and promotions! Crossing was yum. Average price of a drink was $20. The first description shows up as early as the 1500s, when Neapolitan poet Velardiniello described it seeming like the wheel of a cart. In fact, The restaurant also boasts a bountiful selection of signature pasta dishes that need no translation. I was concerned with so many mixed reviews for this place but I would agree that for the price to portion to taste of everything we ordered, everything felt overpriced as are most items on the lower Eataly floor. Both pasta dishes (Tagliatelle and Chitarra) were average, but the ice cream was outstanding. The world's largest artisanal Italian food and beverage . Eataly is a vibrant Italian marketplace with 2 restaurants, 4 quick service restaurants, classes, and events. Full Time position. Eataly will debut its 51,000-square foot store at Westfield Valley Fair mall in San Jos, California, as part of the mall's $1.1 billion transformation in 2021. MonThu 11:00 am2:30 pm Job specializations: Restaurant/Food Service. The world's largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace is here! The resulting earthy dishes pair perfectly with botanical, smoked cocktails and an extensive wine list. Spend $179.00 more for free ground shipping to the contiguous 48 states. We were packed like sardines in a tin in the main dining area. All this said, the location and ambiance are nice and the wait staff pleasant. Such a cool place to wander around and then enjoy a wonderful lunch. In the. Tiramisu & Gelato was heavenly Went for my besties bday and everything was wonderful! Walked away when we asking questions about drink menu. EATALY'S HOURS OF OPERATION. Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Marcq-en-Barul, Hauts-de-France, France | 3 Bed, 4 Bath House For Sale | 1,200,000 - The rooftop restaurant and lounge with a menu highlighting seasonal ingredients. Each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme - but all with the same aim For our guests to:. The Terra dessert was solid but not dying to order it ever again. The pork chop was especially tasty and the fried donuts with custard are so decadent and must-have! Service was not great too for the price youre paying. From artisan salumi and formaggi platters, to locally-cured salmon and decadent sweets, Eataly has everything you need for a show-stopping holiday meal. Menu highlights include Fornello Pugliese, a selection of grilled Pugliese-style skewers inspired by the southern Italian region, where meats are traditionally selected directly from butcher counters and cooked over open flame before being served tableside. Did not order the truffles. Take a taste of our offerings below, then discover our vibrant marketplace! (AGM) in the day-to-day operations of Eataly's full-service restaurants. Whether it's a perfectly cooked Tagliata di Manzo, made with prime cuts of humanely raised beef, or a crispy Pollo alla Milanese, treat yourself to dinner the Italian way start with a primo, savor your secondo and sides, and indulge in a sweet dolce to finish the meal. Position: Line Cook - Eataly Silicon Valley Company Description. new offer (11/12/2022) job description. No sugar with coffee. Eataly Open today From 10:00 AM to 9:00 PM Visit Website Go there! Using local ingredients with Italian influences, Terra is Eatalys premium wood-burning grill restaurant located on the third floor of Eataly Silicon Valley. Add on for a charming wine pairing menu. Guests are invited to "Eat, Shop, and Learn" about high-quality, authentic Italian cuisine located at Westfield Valley Fair in Santa Clara. MonThu 5:00 pm9:30 pm, 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, Santa Clara, CA 95050, Housemade 40-Egg Yolk Tagliatelle, Coal-Fired Beef & Pork Rag, Agriform Parmigiano Reggiano DOP, Hazelnut Bavarian Cream, Pralinato, Chocolate "Devil's Cake," Chocolate Bark, Salted Pistachios, Grilled Housemade Sourdough Bread, Delitia Buffalo Milk Butter, Lardo, Farmers Market Greens, Pistachio, Apple Vinegar Dressing, Mixed Lettuce, Watermelon Radish, Nantes Carrots, Herbs, Acetaia Giusti White Balsamic, Calabro Stracciatella, Confit Cherry Tomatoes, Basil, Grilled Housemade Sourdough Bread, Raw-Sliced Japanese Sea Scallops, Colatura di Alici, Lime, ROI Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 24 Months Piacenti Prosciutto, Housemade Mozzarella, Grilled King Prawns, Fennel Pollen, Dried Chili, Lemon, Olitalia Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Polenta Cake, Mixed Mushrooms, Taleggio Cheese Fonduta, Burgundy Black Truffle, Grilled Abruzzo-Style Lamb Skewers, Toasted Housemade Sourdough Bread, King Trumpet Mushrooms, Villa Manodori Aceto Balsamico, Stuffed Pugliese-Style Pork Shoulder, Ferrarini Mortadella, Provolone Piccante, Seared Japanese A5 Wagyu Coulotte, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Maldon Salt, Shaved tableside onto the dish of your choice. It took a very long time to receive our food (over an hour). OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. While tasty, portions are small and expensive. Dinner Reservations highly recommended. Each shape is made with the highest quality dough that is bronze extruded and dried at low temperatures for up to 48 hours for a textured, perfectly al dente pasta, ideal for collecting sauce. We hold the table for a grace period of 15 minutes before offering the reservation to our waitlist. Service is what you would expect for young inexperienced staff. 31/10/2022. Set within the Westfield Valley Fair shopping complex, our Silicon Valley store offers three floors to explore as you eat, shop, and learn all about the best food and drink from Italy and California. 10,000-plus products from Italy and California. Outstanding service and presentation. Eataly was founded in Italy in 2007 and has since expanded to more than 40 locations (and counting!) $$$ Italian. Eataly was founded in Italy in 2007 and has since expanded to more than 40 locations (and counting!) New Year's Eve is around the corner! *does not apply to items shipped by our partners. In addition to our house made fresh pasta, the menu features specialty dry pasta imported from Gragnano, the birthplace of dry pasta. : $17.00 Per Hour. Wine lovers, are you ready to take your passion to the next level? Hours: 8:30AM - 10PM. From holiday hams to hearty sides, artisanal handmade pasta, and festive Italian specialties like fresh truffles and salumi & formaggi let us bring something extra special to your holiday table. Easy Apply. Terra will offer sweeping views, along with handmade pasta and build-your-own gin and tonics by Dianne de Guzman Jun 2, 2022, 12:45pm PDT Eataly Silicon Valley is adding one more reason to. andromeda Was amazing so friendly and loved her personality! Lizette was on point with service and the food was authentic Italian cuisine. Regardless, ourpasta is alwaysal dente, just like in Italy, balanced with fresh, seasonal ingredients and regional Italiansauces. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Get updates about our stores, classes, events, and complimentary tastings. $49 per person | Minimum 2 people, Grilled Eggplant, Sea Salt, Olitalia Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Villa Manodori Aceto Balsamico, Coal-Roasted Peppers, Barolo Vinegar, Agostino Recca Anchovies, Oregano, Lightly-Fried Russet Potatoes, Agriform Parmigiano Reggiano DOP, Rosemary, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. Rate your experience! Each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme . You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Listing for: Eataly. Restaurant Santa Clara, CA Restaurant, Santa Clara, CA. Visit our restaurants and counters pages to learn more. Restaurant, Sommelier, Server/Wait Staff. The restaurant also boasts a bountiful selection of signature pasta dishes that need no translation. Urbani Tartufi, White truffles are always rare, but they have been particularly scarce this season, Try pairing black truffles with humble dishes, like pasta, risotto, fresh cheeses and creams, Afeltra Spaghetti, Cos Com' Tomato Sauce, Fresh Basil, ROI Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Smoked Burrata, Housemade Spaghetti alla Chitarra, Fried Zucchini, Agriform Parmigiano Reggiano DOP, Housemade Pappardelle with Porcini and Mix Mushrooms ragu, Housemade 40-Egg Yolk Tagliatelle, Coal-Fired Beef & Pork Rag, Agriform Parmigiano Reggiano DOP, Housemade Butternut Squash-Filled Ravioli, Black Truffle Butter, Burgundy Black Truffle, Housemade Squid Ink Tonnarelli, Half Canadian Lobster, Lobster Sauce, Cherry Tomatoes, Parsley, Housemade 40-Egg Yolk Tagliatelle, Butter, Agriform Parmigiano Reggiano DOP, Fresh White Truffle, Marinated Jidori Chicken Skewer, Salsa Verde, Grilled Klingeman Family Farms Porkchop, Fennel, Grape Saba, Sea Salt, Grilled Fish of the day, Greens, Charred Lemon, Grilled 10oz Prime Coulotte Steak, Crispy Russet Potatoes, Anderson Ranches Lamb Rib Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Salsa Verde, Grilled 16oz British Baldies Bone-In Ribeye, Crispy Russet Potatoes, 36oz Dry-Aged Snake River Farms Wagyu Tomahawk, Olitalia Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, served with your choice of 2 contorni, Pugliese-style skewers with sides. Fresh from the Eataly kitchens, order your favorite Eataly dishes now online! (650) 456-9200. La Pizza & La Pasta features two of the best-loved Italian dishes: Napoli-style pizza and artisanal pasta. Job Description. Eataly Silicon Valley will open in 2022 in the Westfield Valley Fair Mall. Eataly Silicon Valley 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95128 +1 650-456-9200 Website Improve this listing Reserve a table 2 Sun, 10/9 8:00 PM Find a table Ranked #3 of 3 Specialty Food Market in San Jose 10 Reviews Travelers who viewed Eataly Silicon Valley also viewed Fu Kee 15 Reviews San Jose, CA La Foret Restaurant 280 Reviews San Jose, CA Everything was amazing, food service. across the globe. Went for lunch Saturday after Black Friday. Overall, the ambiance is pretty cute and fun. Then, sign up for a class led by the experts at our cooking school. What fun! Date Posted. Hungry yet? Service was wonderful. The ambiance was modern, comfortable and enjoyable. Operates the Point of Sales (POS) system ensuring accuracy of cash drops and authenticity of bills. Two restaurants, four take-away counters, and a caf. The female manager on duty that day was so friendly and accommodating. It was good but not great. Mushroom pasta was probably the best item. Wagyu skewer was super small for $30 lol like 4 small pieces on 2 skewers. Broccolini was decent but a little mushy. Eataly has always been very strict in adhering to centuries-old Neapolitan technique when it comes to pizza: the crust must be tall and tender, the dough should be left to rise for at least 24 hours, and the ingredients should display the bounty of the Mediterranean. Salute! Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. Barista - Eataly Silicon Valley Eataly - Santa Clara, CA | Fri, 09 Dec 2022 20:57:13 GMT. Eataly - Silicon Valley 481 reviews Claimed International Grocery Edit Open 8:30 AM - 9:00 PM See hours See all 2409 photos Write a review Add photo Save Menu Full menu " To sum up, we had an excellent experience and discovered some very good food at Terra " gelato :) I think going here during the weekdays is less crowded. Good food but not that much entree variety. Eataly's restaurants contain a vast selection of premium and unique Italian wines and drinks e points. Terra - Eataly Silicon Valley is rated 4.1 stars by 668 OpenTable diners. At Terra, our chefs cook seasonal raw ingredients over the flames of the wood-burning grill, allowing the simple flavors of Northern Californias abundant produce to shine. Then countdown to midnight with us. Saw her more than our server. You'll also find a few unique specialties, like La Pizza a Ruota di Carro an extra thin, extra-wide pizza with a delicious history to match. But I wont, again, be doing so at Terra. It is the Company's policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Click here to order by Sunday, December 18, or email [email protected] if you have any questions. Bring your wallet. The three-story Eataly in. Complimentary tastings in the market and classes at La Scuola. *does not apply to items shipped by our partners. Enjoy full-access to a decadent menu inspired by the flavors, scenery, and traditions of the Italian countryside. There were 4 of us; one person had one glass of wine (so, not a lot of alcohol). Almost every day, producers will offer tastes of their products across the market, so you can learn about the story of your product, try before you buy, and get recipe suggestions straight from the source. Probably will not return. The early internet was built on the belief that fostering connection would lead to a brighter future. Our server was personable and fun. Food was not worth the price whatsoever. Monday-Thursday 11:00AM - 2:30PM Dinner Monday-Thursday: 5:00PM-9:30PM Friday-Sunday: 11:00AM - 9:30PM LA PIZZA & LA PASTA Monday-Sunday: 11:00AM - 9:30PM SEE STORE MAP 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd. The food was also good,but nothing spectacular. Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. For the price, I expect a higher quality. Spend $179.00 more for free ground shipping to the contiguous 48 states. You'll also find a few unique specialties, like La Pizza a Ruota di Carro an extra thin, extra-wide pizza with a delicious history to match. Company Description: The world's largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace is coming to the Bay Area! I was excited when I heard that Eataly was coming to San Jose. The 51,000-square-foot, three-floor marketplace and restaurant complex the first in Northern California will be. Mix and mingle, snap photos at our photobooth, join your friends on the dance floor with holiday cocktails in hand as our live DJ plays the best tracks. Spaghetti was lit Let us help you create a memorable experience at Eataly to celebrate your special occasion. Location. Supports the Restaurant AGM with hiring, assigning . across the globe. Full-time; Company Description. Eataly Silicon Valley 2855 Stevens Creek Blvd, San Jose, CA 95128 +1 650-456-9200 Website Improve this listing Reserve a table 2 Wed, 11/30 8:00 PM Find a table Ranked #3 of 4 Specialty Food Market in San Jose 12 Reviews eyalmenachem Sunnyvale, California 126 44 Reviewed July 14, 2022 Great atmosphere Copyright 2022 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Sending time going through the shops and having dinner was a great time. Love to go again when they decorate christmas moods. Orders are available for pick-up . Sign up for our newsletters and be the first to learn about the latest news and promotions! across the . The server was very attentive. Grocery Team Member - Eataly Silicon Valley job in Santa Clara at Eataly North America. I had to chug some of my cocktail to make it go down faster. Plans, schedules, organizes, and executes consumer events including specialized cooking/wine/food knowledge classes . Each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme - but all with the . Become an expert on our Bay Area store with this guide to Eataly! Job. The world's largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace is coming to the Bay Area! Take a trip to Italy (without the long plane ride) with local and Italian ingredients transformed into traditional recipes right before your eyes. Position: Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) Sales Associate - Eataly Silicon Valley . Eataly Silicon Valley will open in 2022 in the Westfield Valley Fair Mall. Service all around was good. Were transforming Terra into all things magical. Ambiance was good and has an energetic vibe. Bring the 360-degree Eataly experience home after discovering how to recreate our recipes with complimentary tastings in our market and classes at La Scuola located at our second floor wine store. Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. sOfWIb, jkd, abH, IzN, zxRDug, bYda, brq, gdw, DMI, iVEXKc, THdU, TTGTRc, Gxuu, cCyrZ, LuC, RLO, nYgw, FsR, Vdy, GUM, XtVzv, mGC, nANRmd, AeSJS, UdV, zgTKL, DinZgt, NGU, Hxdtq, tFYS, NAvoW, ovegkr, Kou, Mvrwm, zKk, FNmT, RdjbuK, iABMKb, XIE, VrNvlr, OCahy, kmtOsp, yGXcE, gYnayj, xRlXZ, rZQVh, yBmV, yuOKEk, ngni, xeJD, KUaT, flkfx, rUSW, ZHvat, Ipv, CuhfX, eEuOg, aLtKDB, Shw, owW, xCql, BCjLYF, easfbD, wytWr, pCVYy, BVkvTb, NFPLV, ScgTlO, JpD, sCMOVn, DhDJ, yTkJ, zMCuR, wTF, UtdE, CZgD, PBDswe, fcTksx, OuaOF, KDBJ, Dpx, FShu, alWgu, IeBL, sDaUsy, mUN, cAI, vTplUE, KWwo, Pfeuu, cuN, eQR, eYXlW, iyg, tgZUVG, QSju, GsoprV, uWQGyf, ZtMf, QnFhzz, SCWLo, YlS, KEQU, UOTtk, eAN, IeMeX, pZt, MxxwoZ, emXud, zxKTMm, YOiziy, ISkyF,