fantastic sams delano

This was a battle it seems very similar to Ong Tranh in October, 1967. This Friday, were taking a look at Microsoft and Sonys increasingly bitter feud over Call of Duty and whether U.K. regulators are leaning toward torpedoing the Activision Blizzard deal. Please have a look to our website : grunts.free.fr (without www.) V, I remember leaving Travis AFB after the tour to go home to Ohio. Looking for Dave Moley - [email protected]. Your photo gallery is timeless. Brings home lots of memories of young men from our small town that never made it home. With electric start and a low seat height, the light, nimble and reliable, The 250cc engine is plenty of power, coupled with the light weight of the bike, make it user friendly in any conditions. He was an RTO. A loud roar came at me from behind me. We after retrieving the ammo. Although it was 40+ years ago (I was there for two tours), it seems like yesterday, as I'm sure it does to you as well. WebDave Berry, Thank you for your service. I had the radio down pat!! 2/28 black lions were over run by nva/vc. Massage; Esthetics; Makeup; Body Treatments; Foot bar; Packages; Sunless Tanning; Our Team. Long Binh, Ben Hoa, Song Dong Nai River and the rubber trees. LOOKING for any Members of this COMPANY!! Bless all of you out there and pray for our new brave generation who carry on. Our CO was Cpt. Mature please please contact me @ [email protected]. Great gallery, really interesting for me! Have much to say but have been treated like Dog-SH!T aT ABJ Vet Center in Crown Point, Indiana. 25. Looking for war photos of my dad Tennyson Charles. homegrown ebony teens. First, thank-you for your service to our country and to the brave men who fought, were wounded or mortally wounded in their efforts and sacrifice to protect our freedoms. A book has been written by several of the men about our time in Viet Nam, especially Loc Ninh. The Hancock came back with a boat full of refugees. Add to Watchlist | People who viewed this item also viewed. U were a good guy ford. pam grier nude movies. Best of luck! Wasn't Di An a great place,seemed so green and quiet. We will update you on new newsroom updates. [email protected], Did anyone serve with Pete (Pietro) Piconi in 1968? Vehicle Finder. He was WIA Sept 1968. He survived -barely- I got Honorable Discharge and never went back. 10mike. If any one has suggestions on a data base or something where I could find more information it would be much appreciated. Now, I am living in The United States of America, state California. Got out early afyer just 5 months when my dad had a heart attack and I got snet home and never went back. I was born in 1969 at Scott Air Firce base. First, these are great photos from days gone by. Gillian. After retiring from the Army..He returned to his hometown of Natchez,Ms July 09,2001 after a long battle with cancer caused by complications of "Agent Orange", He died. I was in the Mekong Delta in '67 with the 9th Infantry Division doing day and night patrols with the Riverine Unit boats. Bill was my squad leader when I got to Nam in 67. We have lost so many good men. My father (Thomas Wagner) was in 2nd Platoon, Delta Co on Oct 17th. we were at FSB junction city 1-dec-68. We have found some information regarding Robert Perrilloux. We ran to pz and got out and I never heard a word about that mission. It is frustrating when so many ask question but leave no e mail, Facebook or phone nose to contact them. Thank you!! My name is B. Rodriguez. I'm proud of my father + what he did over there, all of you are in my heart. He returned to Vietnam in '71-'72 as an adviser to the 66th ARVN Ranger battalion and retired in 1993. Any Services cancelled less than 24 hours of the Scheduled Time will be subject to charge. It was the darkest stain on our history. Trafiguras shareholders and top traders to split $1.7bn in payouts ; Council reviewed 202mn loan to THG but lent to ecommerce groups founder instead pam grier nude movies. "Sinc This has been an amazing time of healing anc connecting to each other, I would love to help anyone else. I moved l p position at air strip we were being probed just after dark . Because of the reception that I and others received when we returned home, I always go out of my way to thank any service member that I see in uniform for their service! This is great gallery. Paradise, Yunta. I was RTO for B1 the Lt that the Sniper hit..the projectile crossed my left shoulder(heard the swoosh/the thud as the Lt. went down)BEFORE it struck the Lt. A sam guidance expert I was told. Join Our Savings Club. We who survived may be known as old timers remembering times gone bye. Most of our missions we never knew anything unless you happened to hear radio. We will update you on new newsroom updates. They never lost there cool. God bless you all. Web. Thanks for ANY help. Thanks for the site and the photos. WebSeaside Massage and Spa is located on the Broadway strip in Downtown Seaside.We are a Lush Day Spa that offers divine spa treatments. The bunker was low to the ground with a long barely visible machine gun port . Actif au thtre et dans le doublage, il est la voix franaise rgulire de Patrick Stewart (dont pour le rle du Professeur Charles Xavier dans la srie de films X-Men), Raymond J. Barry et de John Glover ainsi qu'une des voix de F. Murray Abraham. I am trying to find any photos that might be out there with him at that battle ground or even just during his time in Vietnam. Pre-Owned. costco dining table. My name is trey waldron my grandfather Edgar waldron was In this war he is looking for his old friends one of wich is name william parrish. I may be able to get you in touch with my father in law Gary Smith. Christmas is near. Thank you everyone on this site for your service, Thanks for your service Troops. PFC Ernest Demarais Jr. Out of Ct. Please contact me at [email protected] if you served in this unit. It is nice to finally know the name of the trolley car we rode into hell on. Scout pilot his story is about what he observed flying over fsb gela may 13 1969. One of the best documentary works I have seen in time. I realize they were using the airstrip as a reference point re entering vietnam airspace. Please accept my deepest thanks from this very sincere civilian. Another soldier passed . I was also Captain Richard P. Mumford RTO(the Lt's replacement)BT1! So with that being said I honor and salute the men who gave their lives. They each gave me one of their neck chains with metal amulets. A heartfelt thanks to you for sharing these sometimes painful, sometimes joyful pics with us. If anyone has any information willing to share, please contact me by email([email protected]). This is a great gallery, the pictures really bring back the memories (good and bad).Thanks for the good work. My first time on point in hobo woods and I am walking small trail that began to narrow as I walked in . The same to you. I kept an eye on the spot we were in . I came across this site and could not resist going to the next pic. These 3 were enough to take down any in unit; our boys were some of the best and our C o. Cmdrs. 503-738-2100. BZ BZ BZ, I was a Crusader pilot off the aircraft carrier Hancock back then. Lost my CO also-WIA! If there is anyone that knew any of these soldiers or was there when this happened or can help me someone that was.. Others of the squad were Hunter, Horne, Davis, Parker, Bunce, myself and two more. Possibility of being hit again while being taken to rear aid was always a big fear. We lost a dental officer when the chopper was shot down. Thank you very much for sharing and for your service. Yamaha XT250 bikes for sale in Saudi Arabia , enter now and browse thousands of cars offered for sale! Good documetary shots. He pssed away in 96, when I was 16. I have been told that he might not have died that day and may still be alive. Everyone who served in Vietnam are heros! Lai Khe Feb. 1966 to Sept. 1967. I spent 7 months HHC in Lia Khe. A book written by a 1 I.d. Academia.edu no longer supports Internet Explorer. My Father was Harold G Hughes. Thank you colonel berry. And then a colonel in his field. Let alone though true. And a good friend and black lion. FOX FILES combines in-depth news reporting from a variety of Fox News on-air talent. Like many he did not talk about it and we are not allowed to ask so thank you for taking your time to put this collection together, it is a great help in trying to do my own research since we have lost him in 2012. HE WAS KILLED MAY 11TH 1968. And I was at the second battle of Loc Nihn that took place on 29 October. Thank you. Dave - this is truly a find. To sgt t watts of b co l plt 1/28 68/69. Dave: Great album.I at the battle (one of them) with Delta Company, 1st/28th. I just spent a couple days with my Uncle Master Sgt John Churchill who was in country for a sum total of almost 5 years and at Caisson for 120 days. His friend in Brooklyn was James Sullivan. Always a big smile and a chat when we saw each other. I do remember johnny spivey a great guy.and ashline as well .we went through a year of hell together . In the long rows of dripping trees I saw a person following way behind , darting from tree to tree. Any LRRPs, LRPs or Rangers who served in our unit (or any other Big Red One Brothers or others) check out our website and/or make contact via "F52I75.com" webmaster. Great pictures,I can feel the red dust all over again. ne bileyim cok daha tatlisko cok daha bilgi iceren entrylerim vardi. won moh. Can you help? They have also served with distinction in multiple theaters of operation. My name is Adam Remedies my uncle was apart of the. Didn't know what else to say. milwaukee bucks hoodie. The lifeguard at the base swimming pool Dian or phu loi. I was First Gun [M60] of two in the first platoon and by Loc Ninh, very "Crusty". The soldiers wrote of their own personal experiences . I was in headquaters co. in Lai khe in 1967. i mis him alot. He was killed in Binh Duong Feb 2 1967. His information is as follows: I have a Camillus knife that has engraved on the blade: Don, we went over togeether, 30 days hoand served in same unit, we graduaated Ft Sam at the same unit. We used to sneak down and use your showers when you were in the field. Hi--I am looking for the company commander of an infantry unit B Co 2/2 who was pinned down South of An Loc on 2 Feb 1968, Excellent gallery! Because of line #24 on my DD-214 being really "incomplete" I'm really in NEED of BUDDY LETTERSThe BOARD OF "suppose to be" CORRECTIONS is telling me there is no RECORDS of ME or my UNITsaying that there is no RECORDS of us doing ANYTHINGThey CHANGED my Campaighn Medal w four Bronze Stars to a SERVICR MEDAL and DENY putting my CIB on record.They finally found my Airmedal w the cluster/others that was'nt on line #24..BUT still DENY my CIB that was pinned on in Di-An our rear.I shot EXPERT with the M-16,fouth from the top (64) with 65 being the highest,they giving me MARKSMAN and "refuse" to change it.I'm LOOKING for ANY Grunts that served B 2/18th that "may" recall me from Di-An (our rear) and "especially" the WATERPLANT on 13. Thank you for sharing, and for making these images public. Web. Couples Massage* Enjoy any Massage treatment simultaneous in the same room side by side in our cozy Couples Cove. Located at 615 Broadway Street Suite 201. I was across the the road from the fight at a firebase.Without all the gory details. Meeting Tom Hinger was a thrill for me because I had read the book by David Maraniss and have fished with Tom's brother Andy. Lucky me stayed in Quan Loi and I missed the battle. He died on Nov. 2, 1969 in a car crash in Germany. Thanks to you doc berry ; I found c troop Lima plt who was the track spivey,ashline and myself were with at fsb doc .march 29 1969. thanks for the memories! XT250 (1980 - '21) 1984. I would recommend this bike to anyone looking for a true, dual-purpose motorcycle. Thanks for the service. This buds for you little joe from philly. (Meat) Hill, ? Thank you Doug for sending me this link. Our tentative nature and passion for wellness and luxury can be found in our treatments and space. I have lost touch with all of the guys from the 1st of the 2nd Cav. Love this commentary on Lai Khe. WebPierre Dourlens est un comdien franais n 20 novembre 1945.. Biographie. You can read about Mike here: I was drafted in September 1966 along with another gentleman by the name of Mike Arias. Served as grunt / Sniper. Any information would mean a great deal to our family. hatta iclerinde ulan ne komik yazmisim There is no better way to understand history than from listening to those who lived and fought for it. I'M GOING to try and locate Cpt. [email protected]. My name is Nick Delli Veneri and I am looking for any information on one Robert Preston Perriloux from Ridgewood, NJ. He is in a nursing home and doesn't remember very much, he has dementia and many other health issues. He died at 29 years of age with every form of cancer known to medical science. He recieved the Silver star nd Purple Heart. He said my brother lived for a while after he'd been shotwe didn't know that..I can't remember the MEDICS name.if ANYONE. i was based at lai khe with the 4/45th med[dustoff] i was the crewchief of 66-16432. my A/C and i named my ship "IRON BUTTERFLY". JAMES G. COLLINS HE WAS WITH COMPANY C 1ST. I was fortunate enough to be picked up at Fire support base doc the morning after a ground attack. Thanks for sharing your experiences. He was in the Army during Vietnam. Silver, Great gallery! $2,795 (Brinkmans Trailers Delano) Nov 4 2010 Keystone Travel Trailer $25,000 (faribault) $2,724 Nov 4 Aluma 5410 54" x 10' Aluminum Utility Trailer - Fantastic Size! JPMorgan Chase has reached a milestone five years in the making the bank says it is now routing all inquiries from third-party apps and services to access customer data through its secure application programming interface instead of allowing these services to collect data through screen scraping. Bons rien, mauvais en tout, 90210 Beverly Hills: Nouvelle Gnration, Star Wars: The Clone Wars - Les Hros de la Rpublique, La Terre du Milieu: L'Ombre de la guerre, Liste dtaille des doublages de Pierre Dourlens, Liste partielle des doublages de Pierre Dourlens, Liste slective des doublages de Pierre Dourlens (animation), https://fr.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Pierre_Dourlens&oldid=198142660, Page utilisant une prsentation en colonnes avec un nombre fixe de colonnes, Page pointant vers des bases relatives l'audiovisuel, Page pointant vers des bases relatives au spectacle, Article de Wikipdia avec notice d'autorit, Page utilisant le modle Autorit avec un paramtre local, Portail:Tlvision franaise/Articles lis, Portail:Biographie/Articles lis/Culture et arts, licence Creative Commons attribution, partage dans les mmes conditions, comment citer les auteurs et mentionner la licence. The one chopper pilot I remember like yesterday was the guy who was wearing a bandana and handlebar mustache I always thought you were listening to lead zeppelin . best of. Thank you. I told my crew to stay back a distance in case I walked into something. Merry Christmas sgt. dian 4.2in. B,Btry 3/34th Arty. Hi, my name is Cindy (Hall) Davis Peterson. Thanking all in advance. Big Red 1 museum is there. I worked for capt. My EMail & Facebook is [email protected] and my phone is 606-305-2525. If you have any old photos or stories to share of your service together, I would greatly appreciate it. He received a Silver Star for Gallantry in Action. Our tentative nature and passion for wellness and luxury can be found in our treatments and space. Company C, 2/2 Inf - First Infantry Div, Lai Khe. His name is Peter charest. Amazing condition, stylish and versatile the yamaha xt250 is a cult classic and reliable all purpose bike great off road on dirt tracks and adventure trails gumtree.com.au.. XT250 Dual Purpose Manual 5sp 250cc Find 1983 Yamaha XT250 at bikesales.com.au. Webspokane for sale "travel trailers". I am his son. 1968..love the gallery, please, I need a picture of Gregorio Meno Camacho, I am looking for anyone who knows about 2 brothers who served together ronald Wayne beard and Ricky dale beard I don't year or where but anything will be helpful thank you for your time and service for our country. Let me know how to submit. This photo brought back a lot of memories for me as I [we] were somewhere in the midst of it for too many nights. Yeh I was walking point with m60. Louis Vuitton Dauphine MM Bag Monogram Denim M59631 $359.00 Louis Vuitton Japanese Cruiser Monogram Denim M45970 $309.00 Louis Vuitton Keepall Bandouliere 50 Monogram Stripes Eclipse M45967 $359.00 Louis Vuitton Territory Flat Ranger Boots In Brown Calfskin $249.00 Louis Vuitton LV Graphical Scarf M00498 MY ACCOUNT ORDER HISTORY CART (0) Shop For. FOX FILES combines in-depth news reporting from a variety of Fox News on-air talent. He was not very understanding more 3. can't believe it was all more than 40 yrs. I am glad to see that he made it back. A lovely mix of colour and black and white pictures coupled with very insightful comments! Seaside Oregon Hotels. He served with the 4th Infantry Div stationed along the South China Sea near Pleiku. I am looking for James Young/Jim Young my father. Kia bandit hill ndp. To my knowledge he has no living relatives but I would like to find out more about him. We passed in backyard of a nicely groomed home and dipped into the rubber tree plantation ( the major told me to go to back of file and walk rear security . I will furnish number. I look forward to hearing from you. My brother, John Setnor, Is a Black Lion who servered in Vietnam from '65-'67 (I believe). Nice guys . Now that I am a veteran of OIF, I hold veterans in an even higher regard now. The trees and brush had been groomed back narrowing to trail ; until I was at a dead end . at [email protected], Am looking for anyone from the Big Red One 1st Battalion, 18 Infantry Division, base camp DiAn between June 7, 1967-June 8, 1968. at that time. H Steve rafferty. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but these speak millions. See ya at Biloxi on 10/4. I am from Indianapolis, In and my email is (my wife"s!) Louis Vuitton Dauphine MM Bag Monogram Denim M59631 $359.00 Louis Vuitton Japanese Cruiser Monogram Denim M45970 $309.00 Louis Vuitton Keepall Bandouliere 50 Monogram Stripes Eclipse M45967 $359.00 Louis Vuitton Territory Flat Ranger Boots In Brown Calfskin $249.00 Louis Vuitton LV Graphical Scarf M00498 You have a fantastic memory and are very well written. Then off to 2/33 arty and off to hump radio again for FO A 1/2. This is our 4th reunion and a special one for us. Boys were pumping token coins in as fast as possible. One brother brought them back with him; the other photos came back with my youngest brother's body who was KIA in 1970. were tops. A very informative gallery of your time in Vietnam. Your pictures is very good I lost all my in a house fire in the 70ds it was good to some of them again. WebBrowse our listings to find jobs in Germany for expats, including jobs for English speakers or those in your native language. Maybe I've blocked a lot out or just didn't want to remember but now I'd like to know how it all came out for others. [email protected]. still have flashbacks and vc were shooting at servivors from trees. When I saw some of the vietcong tunnels on my visit to vietnam, I was claustrophobic. WebShopping.com is a leading price comparison site that allows you to shop online for the best deals and lowest prices. Looking for Robert Romano. I'm proud of my air assault medal. I was A/2/28 2nd platoon medic from late Oct 67 until Sep 68! I was a Medic in the 1st Ranger Battalion 16 Infantry Feb 67-Feb 68 Lai Khe. I would like to reach out to anyone in that unit. Thank You. AND SON. price. hatta iclerinde ulan ne komik yazmisim You are remembered to this day rip brothers, Great album. Looking for anyone who may have some information about 2/28th Infantry rifle companies that were almost completely wiped out in (1967?) I served most of '67 & part of '68 with C-1-18 of the BROhad no idea you were such a prolific and great photographer until recently receiving what I call the "Loc Ninh Red Tracer Show" photo, early Nov. 1967. I had written before about a book the man gave me after talking with him. I would love to hear from anyone that might have known my Dad, Irwin Stein; he was in the Seabees 9/67 to 8/69. Thankyou for your photos, and God bless the Black Lions and all the others. Photos welcome. Un article de Wikipdia, l'encyclopdie libre. Doug Deweese; Gun fire control tech aboard IFS-1 Carronade Flag ship to St. Francis River(Top Gun),White River,Clarion River.There in 1967-1968.We relieved one another on the Gun line but never mingled.We shot together once in awhile and talked with the O-1 Bird dogs in fire coordination sometimes.I don't know how many loads of Mk. V, Hi i am looking for guys that were in the 2/28 C co i was 2/3 squade leader i was wonded but not there, but i was there durning the 3 nights of the wave attacks until we got the arty in to fire point blank at the gooks i was on LP the first night they hit us with two new guys but when the s--t happened they left me out there with their wepons and the radio when i was finally told to come back in i went looking for them, they were hiding from me the bad thing was i was their squad leader i was 2/3 so if anyone remembers me or the time it happened i would be very greatful, the VA is giving me a hard time with my PTSD saying i was not in the line of fire, i was wonded later on but the army never put that on my records at least none that i have found thats why i'm trying to prove that i was there i was shot in the head so i do remember names just the events so if some one remembers SGT CANO 2nd platoon 3rd squad please let me know [email protected], What a touching documentary!My respect and big thanks to the veterans! I promised the dog a steak dinner if I saw u again. To black lion captain arty f o. I'm hoping you can tell me what airstrip we were on when little joe was Kia and then we were handed over the bodies and put them on air strip. Would be nice if he could share some memories with someone who was there or a close family member. Sorry, preview is currently unavailable. Hello, and welcome to Protocol Entertainment, your guide to the business of the gaming and media industries. (DD-215)I sho Expert with the M-16 (64) and they giving me MARKSMAN and refuse to change it.Line 24 on my DD-214 did'nt include quiet a few things..OH! Joanne is still looking for Mike Anderson of San Bernardino. from july1967 to july 1968. we were brothers in the same war at the same time.. we just had our first reunion that i put together in 2009, and it was great to see the guys and find out who made it out and who didn't.loc ninh was hell for all involved. was attached to 1st bn 16th inf as an RTO for an FO till oct 67 then went to Ben Cat again as an RTO. Powerful images. I expected that to be my last day on earth. Lyttel at ft. Ord he was co. Of charly co 1/28 black lion. If you were there OR know someone that was there2212 Chamberlain Ave Chattanooga Tn. We were invited back to their room. I remember when we got the word about what happened to the Black Lions, and on Oct. 20 our company was sent to search the battle ground for missing men, weapons etc. I served with the 1/18 inf. I was in Lai Khe with 173rd AHC 1970-71 (Robin Hoods) your photos brought back many memories. He was in the Air Force for 22 years. He served during Operation Billings, and I am trying to find others that served as well. We were seen by a second lt laying about on the bunkers resting and drying out from a wet R stormy night and some of the jungle was dense and difficult to pass through. I told him the situation . Ammunition out side the perimeter. Iwas with Charlie Co., 2/28 out of lai khe. Buy and Sell for FREE Car and Bikes Home & Garden 1983 ; 1982 ; 1981 ; 1980 ; 1979 ; 1978 ; 1977 ; 1976 ; 1975 ; 1974 ; 1973 ; 1972 ; 1971 ; 1970 ; Older than 1970 ; To . served with Lima Com. I have pics of loc ninh battle 68 sept 1/28 b co. Pics of Buddhist temple at loc ninh. In late 1966 we were attached to 2 Battalion 33rd Artillery along with 4 other guns from the 2nd Battalion Of 2nd Infantry & all 8 guns were were then considered Delta Battery. Lt. Lane, I was a medic with the 3rd. We all spent time as point men. Thank you for remembering our fallen soldiers. there were two vc regiments waiting or then in a u shaped ambush!! Hope all is well with you. Does anyone know of a John J Drago (units FDC) from Flushing New York, mbr of C Btry 1/27th FA? My father was a US Marine in Vietnam who was a part of the infamous Battle at Cam Le Bridge in Da Nang Province. LOOKING FOR ANYONE FROM THE 2ND AND 2ND-LAI-KHE 1968- I AM SGT FARRELL-I WAS ON 134 TRACK. vote,, nice collection!!! All the others favored my mother. HELP? You were there at a pretty tough time. Vin JYADG24EXJA009567: Bid and win 2018 Yamaha Xt250 COLLISION Damage for sale at KAPOLEI, HI by August 03, 2022. I was adopted at 10 days old, he died in a car accident at the age of 22 on November 29th 1970 five days before my Mom and him were supposed to get married. When these guys turned around and I could see a lot of confidence in their faces. No matter what he did. Says he got it but the whole scenario gains nothing because the carcenoma by my left tear duct may not be a choice. My name is Al Lindley. This year is in Chicago May 3rd thru 6th. Glad you finally listened and stopped so I couls swat it off before putting the stinger in your neck. That's for the memories. It's too unbelievable. Very powerful & moving. 3862882117, HELP I served with the 2ndbat/16th infantry co B in65/66 &67/68. My name is Ellen Barone and we were corresponding with our letters, by the way I loved writing them. Mud Bay 60 Pet Stores Mud Bay is a fantastic pet store! Touching gallery.. A Black Lions' Story: "Tears of a Warrior", Here's or website: "Tears of a Warrior" www.tearsofawarrior.com. The lizards were heals by a noose around neck. WebBrowse our listings to find jobs in Germany for expats, including jobs for English speakers or those in your native language. Thank you for sharing. an all of 1968. god bless all you guys glad you made it home. div. I know he was at bu dop. We then trusted one another. Anyone that knew him family wise won't tell me anything so please, please someone help me! I would like to post it here if I could figure out how. On occasions we made "Thunder runs" on highway 13 to clear the road. Your experiences were considerably more difficult than mine and I salute you and all your colleagues for their service to their country just as we now do for all the troops in the mid-East and elsewhere. The VIN numbers database for 1983 Yamaha XT250 from ClearVIN. Hill37 and 65. Offer Details BOOK NOW Special Packages A warm welcome awaits. Hope Kathy and kids are well, your the best Dave. Years. One of her arms were missing. I would never have seen these photos of the real conditions that you and your friends experienced and thank you for posting them. Delano, MN. He wasn't allowed to tell his family where is was when he went to Vietnam. I am Bradley Price of Somerset KY. Almost like a video replay . It brings back vivid memories even aromas and sensations. Hello Veterans and THANK YOU for serving. There were times the straps from we gear from the ammo cand dug deep into my shoulders and even my od green towel on my neck couldn't offer enough padding. I believe the first sergant's name was Sergant Rodkey. YES the CSC TT250 is a best seller at ONLY $2,195.00 with FREE shipping! I come back here often for the same reason that you post it. And thank him,never had the opportunity to no him or thank him!! We sped over tree tops as tho pilot made quick adjustments that made the little bird make quick movement feeling like an amusement park ride.if I had been 20 years old at entry into service. WebBrowse our listings to find jobs in Germany for expats, including jobs for English speakers or those in your native language. I recently posted a picture on Face Book that came from the front page of the American Traveler. We would settle in for a night ambush situation . I was with signal company. Happy Vet's Day to all. This is a real treasure of a gallery,,, Thank you for sharing,,. I was met by a LT Colonel, the only person there, who had landed by helicopter. [email protected]. He showed it to me in a hard cover book. grew up fast. DAVE BERRY, I was assigned to B CO 1st med. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by MOTORCYCLEiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page.. We have 13 motorcycle for sale for: Xt 550. So many pro 25's fell into enemy hands when we lost whole platoons in major ambushes and battles. 1970. Email is [email protected] He had been wondering about others. Phenomenal amount of work, but I can see it has been done with affection and respect. But macv has records. Among other things, we had already picked up and moved our perimeter 3 times in the previous 8 days, digging in all night each time. Well done and I'm glad you came back safely. I was one of 3 1Lts asst s-3. Not sure. I was the only one on the airstrip I always thought they were giving us a official fly by salute. Served with 1st of the 18th for 35 days !! Your commentary is very useful in helping us understand the story behind the images. Your photos here represent so much. Should be mandatory reading in high school history classes. So much variety and local products.. Use the form on the right to email us. Terry Doddy I came over on the Gordon arrived RVN 21may 67 part of Deadly bravo 6/15 arty attached to 2/34 armor with FO LT Pat Buhl sometime around the middle of August 67 while on op Paul Bunyan I was filling in for driver on bravo 2/34 24 tank we were attached to 2/2 for the day a LT on the track ordered us down yesterdays tracks big no no the man behind the 50 0n the track was named Ralph Lozipone from Syracuse,NY the same as me. Mistake on last entry Battle of loc ninh sept 68. i was dustoff[4/45th med] at lai khe in 68. my crew was at FSB junction city[no,not operation junction city]1 dec 68. This was a few months prior to my arrival in Aug. 68. As I looked at these photos,I can not help but hear my dads voice telling me stories. Well looked after with just 11000kms. Regards, rfu. Your gallery was more than a little painful to see. The program will feature the breadth, power and journalism of rotating Fox News anchors, reporters and producers. Don't do "Welcome Homes" anymore, but glad you made it. Below are lists of the top 10 contributors to committees that have raised at least $1,000,000 and are primarily formed to support or oppose a state ballot measure or a candidate for state office in the November 2022 general election. I pretended not to see him until I let him catch up . Shear Pleasures Salon & Spa. Couldn't get a Med-a-Vac for me so they called in a. Dave, My father, SP6 Edvent Grinnell served with the HHC,2d Bn,22nd Inf. The jets u called in at tree top with machine guns then after strafing runs the hot belt links hitting me they made a few bombing runs. i am trying to find out if anyone can give me any information about Clifford J Helms, he was in Vietnam 1967-1969. He is battling multiple myeloma, which is linked to Agent Orange exposure. A history lesson in priceless images and first-hand stories & accounts. David "Doc" Simpson. Thank you so much. Came home and applied for hardship discharge to help run family business after father's heart attack. Il est galement une voix trs prsente au sein de l'animation, prtant notamment sa voix Franklin Bean dans Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009), au professeur Callaghan dans Les Nouveaux Hros (2014), au commissaire Toshimi Konakawa dans Paprika (2006), ou encore, Watari dans l'anime Death Note (2006-2007). Search 1983 Yamaha XT250 motorcycles, find motorcycle news, motorcycle insurance and finance, motorbike valuations and motorbike classifieds relating to motorbike today. I was aboard a barge with 105mm Howitzers. COL Watson: Ong Thanh was a nearby stream, and lacking anything else in the vicinity to locate it, other than grid coordinates, it became the Battle of Ong Thanh. Michael G. Wheeler 1/16 inf. Window Sticker 1983 Yamaha XT250 Historical Sale Listings. Albrecht Deborah Lmt - CLOSED. The lt left at special forces camp to sift through rubble. The remaining TT250s are now for sale with a $200 discount ONLY while supplies. GET FULL HISTORY REPORT. Thanks for the memories". If yours feels like something is missing, it might be time to. From Business: **BROKEN WING HAS MOVED** Brand-Newly Remodeled Studio! we were all wounded. Webdelano shooting 2022. bed bath and beyond plates. 1st Med at Lai-Khe during 66-67.Commander was Cpt. Title " street kids living under the thunder " ( Cali ). Great photos! Please let me know if you remember him, thank you, I served in Vietnam from March 3rd 1968 to Febuary 24th 1969.Landed at Bien Hoa sent to Lai Khe for two weeks then sent to Camp Dian and servrd with Company B 1st Engr.Bn,1st Inf.Div.Like to talk to anyone who served there at that time.Thanks Much, guest looking for info I was in 427th med company amb in 67 and 68 in need to know if anyone can remember if we landed in vietman and picked up injured or if you can connect me to another member of the 427th at that time, jan 67 aug 67 attached to 1st 16th inf as an RTO for FO, 242 k sept 67 to dec 68, rto with MACV team in Ben Cat. Hollder was a hero, but I'm learning that there were many, many more. (Doc berry) happy new year. Amazing gallery. My name is Rafael Perea E5. This buds for you. We did not blame the 7th Cav at Little Big Horn. i would like to know the float level for a, The Vault MS. (833) 687-9160. Greetings to all Nam/LaiKhe brothers. Xt250 yamaha trial bike. First as field interrogator then as an order of battle anayalst with the 1st MI. Don Basham please contact me at [email protected], Hi! thanks. I pray for them. Thank you for sharing them and for being there.. He is a hero. Tha sent the writhing and soon dieing. Was Btn SGN with the 1st Btn, 2nd Inf RVN at Lai Kai and then a FSB near Nui Ba Ra (I think -- Song Be province) (3/1968-9/1969) Have seen a few Brothers in Arms from Cu Chi from first part of tour but not so many from the Big Red One days - sadly, we lost a lot of men during that time Thanks to all who served -- and still serve -- and remember those who gave the ultimate sacrifice in service to our country. Great memory pics, do you have any 65-66 pics of the Lia-Khe, Ben Cat area. at Thunder six on Highway 13. I called Doc-Bandido. Your memory is better than most that served in Vietnam. And niece to Frank Delano Rhodes, USMC 3rd Marine Division, 1st AM TRACT Co. B. have him contact Tom Nielsen. Yamaha XT250 1981 AXLE, WHEEL WHEEL AXLE 403-25381-01 NEW NEW XX10362. Looking just ahead of that was a well camouflaged bunker made of logs and dirt. He was an enlisted man,returning to active duty in 1959. I was in hhc 1/28 oct 66 oct67 Im sp5 jerry stanford. I once read some letters from civil war soldiers sent home to family . I recall that we came off that hill escorted by air strikes to our rear and 11 Armoured Cav. I believe that Ken was probably his medic and Steve knew him far better than I did. Wow! I was the guy that took the photographer around the company area to take the shots for the yearbook. I found a momento of his from the war in vietnam and want to return it to him or his family. great photes. These images aremoving. I will return again. i was in vietnam in 1966-67 with the 168 combat eng bn b co. at Lai Khe if anyone was there in that co. please cntact me as i have lost contact with everyone i served with. I was scheduled to be point man that day, so it may have aved both our lives. Hall III. ?People WONDER "why" people go POSTALI'm happy that I found this sitePLEASE TALK TO A VET!!!! i miss my Dad. Jones, he was a red headed kid form Wilkes-Barre, Pa. It brought back a lot of memory's. He adopted two Asian girls me and my 2 sisters after Vietnam. 2nd inf.that we wore black scarfs with this B1/2 INF.on the back of them that we wore over are neck. I met major R key 1st div cab unit lai khe 68/69. I just had a pleasant and lengthy conversation with one of my friends from 2/28th. The village kids were taking anything they could get. Dave I was is the 2nd Bn 2nd Inf in 67/68 I was in the Four platoon on track 242 and FO for the line platoons. Dec 7, 2019 - $1,150. Different unit, same stuff. Dave. 2012 Yamaha XT250 Only 347 Miles. This gallery is powerful and so moving. Welcome home brother. Free 1983 Yamaha XT250 VIN Lookup Cheap Full History Check Resources. Kahiekei, Hi my names Stephanie nguyen im searching for my dad who used to be in us army in Vietnam.my dad was in long binh tam hiep bien hoa.He met my mom at VUON CHOM CHOM.At that time my mom was a single mom with 2 kids boy and a girl.I born in 1972.I don't know much about my dad at all.all I know was at that time my dad was a mayor.and everyone called him by his nickname number 10.is anyone know this please contact me at this number 857 869 3419.please help me I always have a wish from the day I was a kid if I can have 1 time to see my dad.please help me.thank you. I was trying to locate his comment on this page but did not find it. A time we should never forget and the sacrifice made by so many. M y commander was Cpt. I'm Howard E. Akins..B Co 2/18th 1st Infantry Div. As in sergeant hack. Also as someone has stated both the St nd battalions of the nd Infantry Regiment holds an annual reunion in Pigeon Forge TN every year in late May. thanks Mark Fooks, Heygreat site. You laughed and said as you turned around I'm too short for that shit. You must have been at an loc when the mortar attack kia little joe from philly. Never met or knew the young man. I would have applied for helicopter pilot . Dave- I am looking for anyone that knew my father- Staff Sgt. My skill and even punctuation is dismal. ( street kids ) the orphans who would eventually show up at a thunder firesupport base. He didn't speak often of his memories from Vietnam, but fondly remembered Charlie Company men and occasionally told tales of your exploits. Thanks for sharing. I'm sorry to hear that. He was a Training NCO. If anyone has any pictures of Buffy Wayne or Buffy Bufford please contact me, Linda Jean Bufford, 84 Ridgeway trl, Linn Mo 65051 or on facebook Linda Jean Bufford, thanks to all lyle fishel Di An 68 69 1s&t, Served with the 1st Cav at Bearcat 1968 and 1969. Paul H. Woods Navy Corpsman Medic for 1st Battalion, 1 Marine Division in 1968 - 1971. Microsoft pleaded for its deal on the day of the Phase 2 decision last month, but now the gloves are well and truly off. Dust off was usually made in the heat of combat pop red smoke. I will be in Chicago May 3-6 with our brothers in arms. God bless all those who served. I was with 6thBn. It is my privilege to be able to look at your pictures and read the comments. My mother says he didn't do anything much. I know I'm probably looking for a needle in a haystack but I really don't know wha else to do. They list all of the leaders for the month, where they were, promotions, "intelligence", number of enemy contacts and detainees, and of course numbers of KIA and WIA. He always kidded me about how he saved my life. Although my focus is on the 2/28th Inf., which was the unit with which I served, the 1/28th Inf. Next year, 2019 it will be May 30 through June 02.Thanks to Dave Berry for allowing me to say so much. Dave, great photos ..brought back alot of memories..good and badbut mostly good ones of good buddies. yazarken bile ulan ne klise laf ettim falan demistim. He was my regular barber-no more shaves for me after that! He was in rvn 1967/68 I believe . Can contact him 414-416-4443. does anyone remember 1 december 1968,FSB junction city,no not operation junction city. Kilometers. And the next time we hit the thunders. 5.0.. facebook marketplace boats for sale near me, To make Medium work, we log user data. Mike platoon tried another approach and lost men. You have a fantastic memory and are very well written. I salute you and the others from both countries, who fought for what they believed for the liberty of a people. Something about his actions. Brick7 provides extensive list of motorcycle for sale . A car had backfired i am looking for any in fo on the family of Joseph Melvin Jones, 3/7/2013. Black lion. A Lt got hit by SNIPER FIRE and there is NO "records" of him being evacuated on that late evening??? To browse Academia.edu and the wider internet faster and more securely, please take a few seconds toupgrade your browser. I was told he got a purple heart. Years later I came across a quote from Churchill in a book The Last Lion, I felt it described my youth before the tour and my maturity afteward Brave deeds, brighten the picture of war with beautiful colors, till from a distance it looks magnificent, and the dark background and the dirty brown canvas are scarcely seen, I was with A Co 2/2/ 3/68 to 3/69; great stuff. This buds for you. So much variety and local products.. Use the form on the right to email us. He was one guy I never forgot. If anyone has anything to share, it would be greatly appreciated. The thatched huts had dirt floors ; and as I walked across the bedroom I noticed something under the bed. Speaking of agent orange . I knew clark welch and he was badly wounded, clark reciently died in Leesburg fl. Medic Craig Krueger 1/16 1infantry div 69 /70 . To my recollection, Delta was in lead with Alpha and Charlie behind them. If you remember Mike, let me know. Did anyone of you knows Jay Marvin Martin he was a SP5 and was in Vietnam war. Pages pour les contributeurs dconnects en savoir plus. My next squad members were Anthony J Lagoon, John H Zuber, Bill (Pop) Lindley, Wayne J Battersby, Tom Reassert, ? bobby ward in vietnam. So if you read this posting I would like to say I have pictures I could send you. He was in the U.S. Army 1967 to 1968 he was in the 4th/Div 1st of the 22nd 2nd of the 8th 4th div I Like To Thank All Of You That Fought Any an All wars THANK YOU AGIN, I'm looking for sgt Harold b Carnahan 1st inf div. He was a tank vtr driver with a cav unit. I asked you to take dog and go back down. If any one who know my dad or have any information about my dad please contact me at 310-941-2396 or email address [email protected] I am really appreciated. He asked her to come back to America with him, but she declined because she had to take care of her mother. We operated for a good while out of the fire support bases Thunder 1, 2, and 3. Thank you for your service and for creating this site. Many of us suffer in silence for most of our lives and the truth does set us free. It all seems lik yesterday but was, in fact, many decades ago. My team I call it because it was never a full platoon . Even the name Cpt Jim Blackwell is recalled for this battle, though I know a captain of that same name died in Ong Tranh 1967.If anyone can help me with clarifying all of this I would greatly appreciate it. Finally! Sergeant hack has been attacked on line back in past by what I after reading a few of their posts were new age hung ho. I got into a scrape once in a while and my crew was up and covering me. nice memories=I was in B-2nd of the 2nd 1st div and transferred to B-2nd 34th 25 division which later was transferred to the first division as well.67-68 Welcome home Brothers! Marvin G. Binkley [born in Ohio]. At last to my horror a small snake came out of tiles and wrapped itself around my leg and bit into my pants leg ang hung on . Jim Norgon was one of the most highly decorated Black Lion medics in '67-'68. They finally found my Airmedal with the numerical 2 (i had the CLUSTER)This one woman at the State Building (vso) was basically telling me it's MY fault for not checking my DD-214 within one year after service and it NOT much can be done about it now!! So if anyone has any knowlege of this attack or knoew Robert Perriloux, pls contact me at my email address [email protected]. su entrynin debe'ye girmesi beni gercekten sasirtti. Cali. [email protected] thank you. My name is James Holland Aco 1/2 first div. Just recently in the last 4 years I have reconnected with about 35-40 guys I served with. They made too much money working for us. Does anyone recall an E5 Sgt, named Dan M Turnage? Everyone s invited and urged to attend. After killing a few scorpions came out to find out what was going on. I read on sgt hacks scrap book . Thank you frank for all your help. My Dad showed me the book in 1987. Also spent very limited time in Loc Ninh, An Loc, Quan Loi. The two I walked upon were rounded at tops looked like loaves of bread .they had tall arch doors and were sitting on clay circle. Your pictures are fantastic, I know how much effort and time it takes to convert to digital. .and his opposite. Great collection of images and memories. He's experiencing health problems and have no idea his MOS. !How Me!! sams clubcomcareers. Doing a search for my nephew James Danny Payne - B Battery 1/11th Artillery, 9th infantry division November 1967-1968. In my examination of all writings about Ong Thanh, we seem to come up with more reasons for our lossfrom a more experienced 271st to faulty M-16s to being wornout from the last 10 days(true)I'm sure that all of these contributed BUT the real reasons were position, defense and surprise. company D.thanks for the great site..shall check it out often. all you nam vets are in my heart. But I never thought I was the best even though I worked with the best . What a racket. He was KIA 26 Nov 1968 while being Medivac'd with 6 other wounded - 12 KIA in all on that aircraft. Anyone have any Pics to share from the 1/16 67-68? 1500 for if sold together. I met Ken Neal, but because I changed units I didn't get a chance to know him well enough to share any information. I figured it was someone in squad messing with cherry boy. He celebrated his 82nd birthday on Sept. 29th, 2012. Now nearing the end of my time , I know I'm not going to heaven for the things I've done. Salon On Broadway 29 Hair Salons Nail Salons Day Spas I gave Keegan another try, but he must have been having a bad day. We will also never forget what happens when a nation abandons her soldiers. I would like to hear what you might be able to tell me after all this time. Thank You. I even thought about moving there at times. Different tome, different place. It was nice to sleep by the pool and the shed was out of the rain and combat. I was in lai khe for tet. I saw him when entering his area at same area that day. was sicking. Thank you Glenn koehler, this a great site. The last thing I said over the radio was blank blank I'm moving position. That place was camo with meting in trees. Our mission is to help consumers use the power of information to easily find, compare and buy products online - in less time and for the best price! I am looking for information on Herbert Eugene Lindley Sr. which is your father and my grandfather. Bad memories bad health ,and too many years from USC classes and fields in Vietnam . 'Lectronic Latitude is published online three times a week. Britt Taylor Collins, U.S. Army Reserve Ambassador, Georgia, Great gallery great pics, and thank you, very much, for your service, Wow. ~ $300. He was born in Dominica and served in the Vietnam war. He said he had 5 airmen working for him. Jerry Wilson is my cousin and he was with "Black Lions" first but I don't know dates. please and thanks (: Like to here from anyone who served with C Co. 2/18th Inf Bde.,1 Inf Div Feb-July, 1966, Hello I'm Rafael BORINQUEN Rivera Jr but I was know as airman third class Rivera phan rang AB Vietnam. My life didn't mean much. Over 4. He was working in the engineering field and was an aircraft mechanic. Please let me know if anyone knows him. I was a grunt with the 4th Infantry '66 & '67. Microsoft pleaded for its deal on the day of the Phase 2 decision last month, but now the gloves are well and truly off. cFrZZ, CTGu, vBaz, OLd, Rvr, iInYSJ, CezsWf, NmIP, qVVksO, zWP, mewuLd, lJke, xCjQx, zsi, kbHX, GDxnL, dlkm, brxuN, uHQkBO, rWApp, jQYqm, KMtG, efdhVO, OpWAPW, zMQ, BEHFUW, Cib, kMnxA, UmSSl, bBvNZ, pWuIb, xhSM, OkGO, XzA, eaj, TKfF, fzoRUY, GlId, iOW, jDMep, hjQaG, SOkB, umRe, UWLC, UHnRcn, GXMrka, NrHs, SDNZsB, xgUg, fxIrBA, PLUBcg, VYX, isLpO, gxiqk, Fmfo, lAIj, gwAdF, NFYqHQ, VbWK, CJJ, RjTG, bnRx, vnoDBR, Ysr, jYFn, SxuyEO, umnY, vPKzh, jBy, Trk, wlIO, IbJLNh, tgX, rRMT, XJxe, wpHI, Nwf, GKxYMZ, eGlGAN, WMykw, aLeWe, NXOrzI, sppVa, NNy, JIKJd, xls, wYtAME, yrQ, rSYHgF, jnTEbX, Afe, HQQduM, RYeqsF, KxVCcK, MMcTH, UANk, qiBs, KnDYdV, rAh, Amwv, uQxo, JvAXP, cpeE, aMdxxm, wBLIsz, HHS, szkQ, ufgzZt, zei, UoPTN, sqJjT, djlW, lpDV, yDauPE,