ford escape titanium for sale

go through a rigorous multi-point inspection. 99,183 km; Tilbury, ON; Automatic; Other; Promoted. My wife and I were able to find the perfect car for our needs at a great price and we are so grateful to the staff for their help and customer service. Still once that's factored in, they're about the same in their starting price. Find 2014 Ford Escape reviews, prices, specs and pictures on U.S. News & World Report. Looking to have this car delivered to your home? Just purchased a Hyundai Tuscon this past week from Key Hyundai in Salem and had a fantastic experience with Armando and Cameron. You can get more information about this car from your couch through Check back soon for the official Edmunds Rating from our expert testing team. Very knowledgeable must visit Lon awesome guy! Some of Edmunds' favorites include the CR-V, Mazda CX-5 and Nissan Rogue. But beyond that the five also has a gorgeous interior. 2019 Ford Escape Titanium !! No Despite being a The gas gauge barely budged at 1/8 tank used 400 plus mile range remaining. No Admin Fees! Please contact your dealer for any questions about inventory and future availability. $25,999 + taxes. The Escape has rivals from just about every corner. exterior design, build quality, and reliability) are available as well to provide shoppers with a If the Rogue wasn't on your shopping list before, perhaps it should be. And if you're in the market to sell your car, go to edmunds.com/sellmycar to get a cash offer on the vehicle in your driveway right now. The Escape Plug-In Hybrid Titanium costs $38,325. People are constantly asking me for car buying advice. Exercise your rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act. Sign In Used 2018 Ford Escape Titanium. Edmunds also provides tools to allow shopper to compare vehicles to similar models of their choosing by warranty, interior features, exterior features, specifications, fuel economy, vehicle dimensions, consumer rating, edmunds rating, and color. The Hybrid drive and CVT make it very smooth. s costs are about $2,100 higher. Should I buy a plug-in hybrid or an electric car? The 2014 Escape has two complete sets of LATCH car-seat connectors on the rear outboard seats and an additional upper tether for the middle seat. Escape retail prices still skew high considering that the volume-selling SE remains a relatively barren car without desirable features such as Sync 3, heated seats, keyless access with push-button start, moonroof and a blind spot warning system, which, except for Sync 3, are examples of standard features youll find on midlevel trims from other automakers. The best part is the MPG. I like the car a lot, and would recommend it to anyone looking for that type of vehicle. Find your next car by browsing our extensive new and pre-owned Ford Escape inventory from local Ford dealerships and private sellers. This vehicle may be certified, include additional options, warranties making it Above Average Price. Save Search. You know, these aren't the most exciting vehicles on the road. The top-of-the-line Titanium trim adds leather upholstery, heated front seats, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, proximity keyless entry, push-button start, a 10-speaker Sony audio system, HD radio, two USB ports, an 8-inch touch screen, a hands-free liftgate, rear parking sensors, and larger 18-inch wheels. 36-Point Provincial Safety Inspection (Upon further research and reading forums, apparently this is a normal thing for escapes with the B&O sound system that doesnt have an actual fix ) Theres some tapping noise that happens at all speeds, happens every time I drive without fail. Have questions about warranties or CPO programs? It's AWD and navigates the narrow, poorly maintained mountain road to our home with no issues. The 2023 Ford Escape is a compact crossover SUV that's both one of Ford's most popular vehicles and one of the best-selling crossovers around today. ${award} ${year}, By Penasquitos resident from San Diego, CA, About the 2022 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid. The Escape SUV features a rearview camera, a six-speaker stereo, and the SYNC infotainment system with a USB port, Bluetooth, and a 4.2-inch screen as standard equipment. Those numbers are pretty good for a Save up to $5,034 on one of 1,246 used Ford Transit Connects near you. YOU CERTIFY, YOU SAVE!!! You'll appreciate its safety and convenience features! The test evaluates how well the outer corners of a vehicle respond to frontal impacts with another vehicle, tree or utility pole, and has proved a difficult test for some vehicles. Including destination charge, it arrives with a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of about $27,500. The interior is basic in a good way and user friendly with technology that is easy to use. Quick check in, repair done in a timely manner with excellent follow up. Overall, we like the Escape and think it's worth checking out if you're shopping for a small SUV with a satisfying mix of features, comfort and utility. Unfortunately due to COVID it took forever to get the truck deliviered but no fault of the dealer. Shop 2022 Ford Escape Titanium Hybrid vehicles for sale at Cars.com. are in the same price range as a 2014 Escape. The spacious interior of the Escape Vignale has plenty of (fake) leather but it looks and feels very good, with nice materials and lots of light, especially with the sunroof open. See all of the Escapes safety features here. Unfortunately, competitors are more comfortable and more spacious. Speaking of efficiency, we think the RAV4 Hybrid is actually a better buy if you can swing it. Everything went well and they kept me informed on how things were going and what the diagnosis was on my automobile and what the charge would be. First of all, it's a Jeep so you know it can hit a trail no problem. Edmunds members save an average of $698 by getting upfront special offers. As shown 2022 Escape Titanium Hybrid FWD; MPG 44 City/37 Hwy/40. We recently updated our Privacy Policy so please review it, New & Used Ford Escape for sale in Canada, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters, 2019 Ford Escape SEL | LEATHER | POWER LIFTGATE | POWER SEAT, 2018 Ford Escape Titanium w/ Adapt Cruise, Pano Roof, Nav, Rear Cam, 2019 Ford Escape NEW ARRIVAL *TRAILER TOW PKG *LEATHER *CARPLAY *RE, 2019 Ford Escape Titanium 4WD - Certified - Navigation - $240 B/W, 2018 Ford Escape SE w/ Heated Sts, Backup Cam & Android/Apple CP, 2018 Ford Escape Titanium w/ Heat Sts, Nav, Pano Sunroof & Rear Cam, 2013 Ford Escape SE | Heated Seats | EcoBoost |, 2014 Ford Escape SE, SIEGES CHAUFFANTS, CAMERA, BLUETOOTH, MAGS, 2013 Ford Escape SE | HEATED SEATS | NAVIGATION AS IS, 2018 Ford Escape Titanium 4WD, One Owner, Navigation, Sunroof, 2014 Ford Escape SE A/C GR LECT BLUETOOTH CAMRA DE RECUL, 2014 Ford Escape SE MOONROOF | CLOTH | HTD SEATS | ALLOYS |, 2013 Ford Escape SEL, 2.0 L TURBO, AWD, CUIR, TOIT, FREINS NEUF, 2013 Ford Escape SEL AWD CUIR CHAUFFANTS A/C MAG BLUETOOTH. That said, the new RAV4 Hybrid is gaining rave reviews as well as recording very sharp real-world fuel-economy figures. type of car you're interested in and then select a car from our massive database to Our because that's what it initially felt like. The Ford Escape Titanium is a compact SUV that offers upscale styling and impressive versatility. And if you've ever attended a PTA meeting, this will come as no surprise. As always, Mustang draws upon its performance roots with features for enhanced handling, high-powered engine options and a classic Mustang design. That backseat, though, is heavy and the larger portion of the split seat back is a chore to pull back into position after folding. Bnficiez du prix denchre et ac As is | FWD | Reverse Camera | SYNC | Dual Zone Climae | My Key System | Laminated Glass | Fog Lights | LED Brake lights You Certify, You Save! He was very nice, patient, & knowledgeable about the inventory. Ford projects these two engines will account for 90 percent of Escape sales. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Cosmetic updates include new front and rear styling, and measures meant to improve aerodynamics and interior noise levels. The Escapes cargo hold is above average in size, and its rear seats are spacious enough to fit most adults. But most of all, the CRV just doesn't really have weaknesses. While Ford hasn't made any official announcements, spy photos we've seen show prototype Escape models with camouflaged front and rear bumpers, suggesting that a midcycle update is on the way for 2023. Expenses for fuel, insurance, maintenance, and repairs with the 2014 Escape are estimated to be around $25,000 over five years or about $5,000 per year. Has heated leather seats in front. This car is likely to sell soon based on the price, features, and condition. Filter. $25,999 * + taxes. The fourth-generation model debuted in 2020, and mainstream cars and SUVs like the Escape tend to get full redesigns every five to six years, with a handful of updates and refreshes along the way. The dimensions shown above are for the base model. Dealer Certified Pre-Owned. If you get the Trailhawk trim, it's a legit off roader. Value in Its Class Ford scaled back pricing for 2017 on the SE and Titanium trims, slashing base prices by $690 and $895, respectively. Ford hasn't made any official announcements, but we have a suspicion that the Ford Escape is getting a refresh sometime soon. Not too shabby for the class at all. The estimated special offer price in your area is $31,196. Are you affected? fees, lien fees, or any other fees that may be imposed by a governmental agency in connection with the sale and The Edmunds experts tested the 2023 Escape both on the road and at the track. Used Cars for Sale; Appraise My Car; Car Reviews; Used 2012 Ford Escape for Sale Near Me. You can get a 2 liter Wrangler, a diesel Wrangler, and even a plug-in hybrid Wrangler. The Escape's five seats are very comfortable front and rear and you can fit two baby or child seats with ISOFIX points and three with top-tether anchors. I would only shop and compare this vehicle against the Mazda CX-5 and they are practically the same vehicle. Compact SUV can be fun. We have 8,726 Ford Fusion vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 5,747 1-Owner cars, and 6,531 personal use cars. Great service department. roadside warranty, and a 5 yr./ 60000 mi. To help you find your ideal certified used Ford vehicle, Ford is partnering with Autotrader to bring you the Ford Blue Advantage website. You can climb up hills, you can crunch over obstacles, and you can definitely rock crawl in a Wrangler. It lags when responding to inputs, and the buttons are too small, making them distracting to use while driving. Thanks again Mike! Corey provided me with wonderful customer service throughout the whole process. VIEWED CONTACTED. Inspect selon les normes de la SAAQ, le prix cono reflte ltat mcanique et esthtique du vhicule. Cost to drive estimates for the 2023 Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric plug-in hybrid EVT) and comparison vehicles are based on 15,000 miles per year (with a mix of 55% city and 45% highway driving) and energy estimates of N/A undefined in North Dakota. POUR PLUS DE DTAILS, COMMUNIQUER AU ********** / SANS FRAIS ********** AVEC L'UN DE NOS REPRSENTANTS SE FERA UN PLAIS Price excludes all applicable taxes and licensing. Nissan designed the Rogue to be your helpful pal and it fills that role nicely. Unless you want the extra power in the Fords uplevel engines, the CR-V is the better choice. Browse the best December 2022 deals on Ford Escape Hybrid vehicles for sale. Great Condition. It has an estimated fuel consumption starting from 1.5L/100km for SUV /Hyb/PULP for the latest year the model was manufactured. SE FWD 6-Speed Automatic with Select-Shift EcoBoost 1.6L I4 GTDi DOHC Turbocharged VCT It features four-wheel drive capabilities, a durable automatic transmission Brought to you in Oxford White, our 2016 Ford Escape SE 4WD is ready to go! Research the 2017 Ford Escape at Cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. The greenest car is the one thats already been built. Edmunds has deep data on over 6 million new, used, and certified pre-owned vehicles, including rich, trim-level features and specs information like: MSRP, average price paid, warranty information (basic, drivetrain, and maintenance), features (upholstery, bluetooth, navigation, heated seating, cooled seating, cruise control, parking assistance, keyless ignition, satellite radio, folding rears seats ,run flat tires, wheel type, tire size, wheel tire, sunroof, etc. Edmunds members save an average of $126 by getting upfront special offers. starting and stopping which is very important for a family member who has had extensive neck and back issues and the battery pack shifts the center of gravity back toward the rear wheels making the hybrid much more nimble than the fully gas powered Escape. We're also regular people like you, so we pay attention to all the different ways people use their cars every day. Edmunds experts have compiled a robust series of ratings and reviews for the 2023 Ford Escape and all model years in our database. You can get more information on quick and cheap key replacments from dealers or automotive locksmiths here. Later on I'm going to leave work, pick up the kiddo, load up all of our camping gear, and then take the family out to our favorite spot where we might do some off roading before we set up. Love the sunroof. They're roughly the same size, though the Bronco Sport has a boxier body style. The Escape SUV was designed, engineered, and built for a life in motion. Great pick up with the turbo, average 30 MPG , the ride is good, its not a Cadillac, interior is very good , controls good, good size screen , electronics very good . A refresh for 2023 would bring updated exterior styling, and we wouldn't be surprised if Ford offers improved powertrains or updated tech and driver aids. The 2023 Ford Escape starts at $27,500. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. But assuming the rest of your car is in good condition and still works properly, heres another option: Rather than a brand-new transmission, why not track down a good, second-hand unit from a vehicle recycler. DONT BUY ONE. Simply research the la recherche de Ford Focus d'occasion ? J.D. They made the whole process very easy and pleasant. Has 3 different rattling noises. replaced by the first generation Kuga in 2013, Ford Australia rebadged the slow-selling Kuga as the Escape in 2017. To remove the standard stereo, you have to disassemble a fair bit of the interior in terms of the plastic trims. By default, most trims are driven by a turbocharged 1.5-liter three-cylinder engine (181 horsepower, 190 lb-ft of torque) paired to an eight-speed automatic transmission. MaritzCX moderates public reviews to ensure they contain content that meet Review guidelines, such as: No Profanity or inappropriate defamatory remarks, No Personal Identifying information (e.g., customer phone number or email), No Competitor references (e.g., another brand or dealership), Dangerous behavior (e.g. compact SUV. Corey quickly jumped on the opportunity to work with me when I approached him about purchasing that vehicle instead. I also agree to the, We use cookies and similar technologies to personalize your experience with Trader, vehicle manufacturers and vendors and for our general marketing purposes. The Escape restricts these features to the most expensive trim level, the Titanium, as an option. BAS KILOMTRAGE, JAMAIS ACCIDENT, Camra de recul, Bluetooth, Siges Chauffants HGrgoire cono, cest des vhicules petits prix. Taking it to the dealership next week and well see if they can fix anything. 2013 Escape Titanium - Tops competition. Big K is the best! Ford itself offers a wide array of SUVs as it's shifted its focus away from car production. The 2016 model also has an above-average predicted reliability rating, compared to the lower ratings of older models. However, there are a few This will be my 4th vehicle from Jensen Ford. Car is nothing but problems had transmission replace had a recall took it to the dealership to get it done got it back an the engine is making a nose they are giving me a hard time to fix it. And go to edmunds.com/sellmycar to get a cash offer on the vehicle in your driveway right now. Initially powered by a 3.0-litre V6 petrol engine and teamed with on-demand four-wheel drive, the mid-sized five-seat Escape would remain on the Ford books for more than a decade, before being replaced by the first generation Kuga in 2013. To determine whether the Ford Escape is reliable, read Edmunds' authentic consumer reviews, which come from real owners and reveal what it's like to live with the Escape. Receive pricing updates, shopping tips & more! subcompact SUVs that car buying is the way to go. Pretty SUV. This is a crossover with a little attitude. Cargo & Storage Cargo room is unchanged for 2017 and remains roomy with 34 cubic feet of storage space and a total 68 cubic feet with the backseat folded. Escape variants include 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A), Active 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A), 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A), and ST-Line 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A). Check out real-world situations relating to the Ford Escape here, particularly what our experts have to say about them. The average list price is $15,100, but the price you pay can vary based on the vehicles mileage, condition, location, and features. 2017 Ford Escape trim comparison When this version came out in 2019, we drove it across the country and didn't find many weak spots. The base S offers a handful of features, including remote keyless entry, a rearview camera, and Fords SYNC infotainment system with a six-speaker stereo, a USB port, Bluetooth, and a 4.2-inch LCD screen. My only complaint is the excess of interior hard plastic. The vehicle was exactly what I ordered and the transaction was seamless and quick! Find the best Ford Fusion for sale near you. Crashworthiness ratings for the 2017 werent available at the time of publishing, but Insurance Institute for Highway Safety spokesman Russ Rader anticipates the 2016 Escapes rating of poor in the small overlap front crash test will carry over for 2017 because Ford has reported no structural changes. Youll now be redirected to your local Ford Dealer site. I am so impressed. All my friends with Foresters love them. And I know this for a fact because Subaru owners are contractually obligated to talk your ear off about their Subaru. Hear the roar of a Mustang as the ground starts to tremble and your legs start to shake. It's the Honda CRV. is one of the best you can buy. Many rivals also offer higher safety scores. A few rivals have more storage, but the Escape is one of the few vehicles in its class to offer a hands-free liftgate. The Ford Escape SE trim's biggest upgrade is its turbocharged 1.5-liter engine. The National Highway Transportation Safety Administration offers independent analysis. Save up to $4,996 on one of 8,637 used Ford Fusions near you. They have anywhere from 1 to 17 dogs. By clicking here, you authorize Cars.com and its sellers/partners to contact you by text/calls which may include marketing and be by autodialer. If youre still keen, a workshop manual for your specific car will be able to walk you through the process in detail. Once delivered they made the process of delivery and finance simple. I can unsubscribe at anytime. I even looked it up and thought it was a DCT transmission. It's got a blocky new design, it's actually pretty fun to drive, and the interior on top trim levels is surprisingly plush. Disclaimer: You acknowledge and agree that all answers are provided as a general guide only and should not be relied upon as bespoke advice. Also newly available is smartphone control for remote start and other features. Comes with Android Auto;Apple Carplay;Auto Climate Contr 2018 Ford Escape Titanium - Clean Carfax. Its also the first trim available with the larger 2.0-liter turbocharged engine, all-wheel drive, navigation, a power liftgate, and an 8-inch touch screen. After a disappointing experience with another dealer we came to Jordan Toyota and couldn't be happier. Unacceptable in a Titanium model and Ford should fix this asap. Power is more than adequate on the highway. Launched in Australia 2001, the original Ford Escape shared its platform, most of its mechanical parts, and even its windscreen and roof with the equally new Mazda Tribute.Initially powered by a 3. go, the The Ford is packed with USB-A and C points for data-hungry modern motorists and Ford's SYNC3 system is excellent, with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. And it drives exactly how it looks. a video consultation. The Bronco Sport is a compact and boxy SUV with some impressive capability under its belt that makes it great for carving dirt trails or splashing through some mud. Then we score them in dozens of categories, add up all the points, and voila. powertrain warranty. financing of the vehicle. Its base engine has more power than the Escape's, plus better fuel economy to boot. But, I have a solution for that. I can strongly recommend Groove, Big K, Taelor and all the team. There is enough head- and legroom in both rows to accommodate most adults, especially with the available reclining rear seats. However, if you plan on going off-road, the Bronco Sport will be the more capable of the two. The RAV4 is a well rounded SUV that you can find for an attractive price. This review was written by a member of Edmunds' editorial team of expert car reviewers. This Fords main drawback is its frustrating infotainment system. The Escape is very quick for the segment, cracking the 0-100km/h time in around six seconds. Due to a combination of high demand and global supply-chain constraints, not all models and trims or features may be currently available. The average price paid for a new 2023 Ford Escape ST-Line 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A) is trending $139 below the manufacturers MSRP. Those same costs for the . Actual Ford has executed these features well on the Escape, with adjustability baked into the alerts and lane correction so the car isnt blaring at you in stop-and-go traffic like a perturbed R2-D2. compact SUVs + TAXES - ACHAT 72 MOIS - 4.49% ** Version: Titanium !! Coolant leakage into the second cylinder of the engine.Ford dealerships do not want to deal with this problem. Rust has started on wheel wells. Are you a *** 3 MOIS SANS PAIEMENT *** ESSAI ROUTIER ET LIVRAISON DOMICILE POSSIBLE ***NOUVEL ARRIVAGE, JAMAIS ACCIDENT, BLUETOOTH, SIEGES CHAUFFANTS, RGULATEUR DE VITESSE, MAGS, A/C, PHARES AUTOMATIQUES, VITRES LECTRIQUES, PORTES LECTRIQUES, MIRROIRS LECTRIQUES, COMMANDES AUDIO SAVE MONEY WITH THIS FUEL EFFICIENT ECOBOOST ENGINE! Online Financing. The 2023 Ford Escape ST-Line Elite 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT) can be purchased for less than the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (aka MSRP) of $39,955. Overall he made the experience almost completely stress free, and it everything was a whole lot easier than I expected for a purchase like this. It still is very much like the old Escape on the inside but with additional features. It doesn't feel like a confusing Star Wars spaceship cockpit like a lot of these modern vehicles. Deriving its name from a trim package of the Ford Ranger, the Ford Edge is positioned between the Ford Escape and the Ford Explorer within the Interior An overhaul of the Escapes center console opens up badly needed new storage areas for connected devices and other pocket items. CUIR - TOIT PANO - GPS - 4WD !! but in our estimation, the CRV experience is worth it. Came in yesterday and wanted to trade in my 2014 Focus for a 2017 Focus. *Estimated payments are for informational purposes only. It also has a lot of standard and available tech features, as well as a new-car warranty. Used Ford Edge Near You. Save. Power gives the 2014 Escape a reliability rating of three out of five, which is about average. priced close to a high-end used Escape. We have 8,726 Ford Fusion vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 5,747 1-Owner cars, and 6,531 personal use cars. I've had this vehicle for a while now and I'll be honest, when I first got itI thought that that the 8-speed transmission was a little strange and the vehicle had uneven performance. The outgoing Ford Escape distinguished itself in the group by providing sophisticated ride and handling plus powertrains that favored performance and punchiness over pokey, fuel-saving numbness. Other than that, I'm very pleased with he car, it has plenty of get up and go while still being good on Gas, I'd buy another one. I love the interior design and all the features it offers. I would recommend anyone to go check out Ford of Clermont. Use our tools to contact the dealership to schedule As notcias de ltima hora disponveis em acesso livre em video on demande. Filters . will help you decide. No surprises! How do I know if it's worth replacing the transmission in my 2008 Ford Escape? A few other features are available, such as front and rear parking sensors, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, parallel park assist, and automatic high beams. Being a newcomer to the brand, I was completely satisfied with all my questions answered. We want you to have the Ford you deserve and are doing all we can to deliver it with all of your chosen features. Consumer ratings and reviews are also available for With enough room and comfort for passengers and good fuel economy, compact SUVs are a great choice for shoppers looking for an SUV that can do just about anything. There may still be time to get behind the wheel of a legend. The Skip to content. The Ford Blue Advantage website is operated by Autotrader. Here's what to look out for and buy smart, Get to know the personalities behind the team every week, The most interesting hints of what's to come. basic warranty, a 5 yr./ 60000 mi. Edmunds has all the latest NHTSA and IIHS crash-test scores, plus industry-leading expert and consumer reviews to help you understand what it's like to own and maintain a Ford Escape. This is our ranking of the Top 10 Best Compact SUVs. The average savings for the 2023 Ford Escape ST-Line Elite 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT) is 1.9% below the MSRP. First of all, yes they do. David Wright is an excellent salesman. Many reviews criticize this vehicle for having a strange transmission behavior or saying it's not fun to drive.WRONG. Edmunds consumer reviews allow users to sift through aggregated consumer reviews to understand what No pressure salesman eats, sleeps, and lives the Ford life. Go with the CX-5. The front seats are comfortable and supportive, with adequate padding. We've found the Escape to be comfortable and roomy, and that hybrid powertrain nets some impressive fuel economy. I took a trip down and back from NY to NC and got 42 MPG driving at the speed limit. The C-Max Hybrid has a higher safety score, but the Escape has a higher reliability rating. Otherwise, as per OMVIC's regulations the vehicle is not driveable, not certified, and not e-tested. compact SUVs. Find Certified Pre-Owned vehicles in your area. Nicely built with no flaws I can find. Outstanding experience. If you're interested in the Ford Escape, the next question is, which Escape model is right for you? Disclaimer Information: Please confirm with seller accuracy of information. From the spacious interior, to the sleek, No hidden fees, no ridiculous up-charges. Comfortable and connected, capable and fuel efficient, the 2019 Ford Escape redefines the word - versatile. Additional sound deadening quiets the ride to near luxury levels of highway isolation, and the top optional engine is a new 245-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder EcoBoost engine using a twin-scroll turbocharger for improved acceleration responsiveness. The 1.5-liter is standard on SE and Titanium trims, where the 2.0-liter is optional; both pair with a six-speed automatic transmission and standard front-wheel drive or optional all-wheel drive. The Available tech and convenience features include a larger 8-inch touch screen, the MyFord Touch infotainment system, satellite radio, HD radio, a ten-speaker Sony sound system, navigation, dual-zone automatic climate control, remote start, and push-button start. Other cargo features include an optional power liftgate on the SE trim, while the Titanium includes it standard with a kick-to-open function activated by swiping your foot under the rear bumper. a virtual appointment! Useful space for cargo and small personal items. The touchscreen is slow to respond. History: Ontario Vehicle. What a time to be alive, right? A Subaru Forester, however, comes in lower at $27,940 with the optional safety feature on a 2.5i Premium. Thats about average for the class. A fully loaded 2014 Ford Escape Titanium comes with enough cool features to embarrass many luxury cars. The introduction of an electronic parking brake eliminated the large hand lever and allowed the gear selector to move rearward on the rising center console to a more traditional position, freeing up a lot of convenient cubby space. The 2023 Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric plug-in hybrid EVT) can be purchased for less than the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (aka MSRP) of $39,995. But then they don't always take it. The average savings for the 2023 Ford Escape ST-Line 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A) is 0.4% below the MSRP. Its also the only trim available with rain-sensing windshield wipers, blind spot monitoring, rear cross traffic alert, front parking sensors, parallel park assist, and automatic high beams. 2014 Ford Escape SE Se | 4x4 | Great On Fuel. Though the Toyota RAV4 isn't at the top of Edmunds' rankings, it is one of the top-selling compact SUVs on the market, which means people have voted with their wallets and it's worth taking into consideration. Continues to be a great car. Are reviews modified or monitored before being published? Drives nicely and was great on a long trip because the seats are excellent. Speaking of being exceptional at one thing, let's talk about the Jeep Wrangler shall we? 2014 Honda CR-V The CRV is a smart choice. 2022 TRADER Corporation. Buy online. Transmission. 7-Year/100,000-Mile (whichever comes first) Powertrain Limited Warranty Blue Certified: Available Disclaimer: See your dealer for warranty coverage details. The Escape can be picked up for $36,490 for Escape (FWD) and ranges up to $53,440 for Escape ST-Line Phev (fwd). doesnt offer the Escapes passenger space, storage, or powerful engine lineup, but it will save you money at the pump. 2023 Ford Escape Plug-In Hybrid 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric plug-in hybrid EVT), electrically variable-speed automatic, electric40 MPG compined MPG, 2023 Ford Escape Active 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A), 8-speed automatic, regular unleaded, 2023 Ford Escape Active 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A), 8-speed automatic, regular unleaded. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of Ford Escape of different years with similar vehicles. One is the B&O subwoofer in the trunk. Mike and Nico were fabulous to work with. Standard messaging and data plan rates may apply. Changes for 2023 could include updated exterior styling, and we wouldn't be surprised if Ford offers improved powertrains or updated tech and driver aids. other drivers are saying about any vehicle in our database. Useful space for cargo and small personal items. Easily find the best deals on Used Ford from trusted dealers on Canada's largest autos marketplace: Kijiji Autos 2017 Ford Escape 4WD 4dr Titanium. The average price paid for a new 2023 Ford Escape 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A) is trending $126 below the manufacturers MSRP. Although some of them are kept for our retail customers, others are sold to other dealers AS-IS. Aside from a reshuffling of trims and features, Ford didnt make any significant updates to the Escape for 2019, but it was refreshed for 2017. We collected professional evaluations from three dozen sources and combined them with concrete data like fuel economy estimates, safety features, and performance specs to help you make an informed buying decision. Find the best Ford Fusion Titanium for sale near you. 2014 Honda CR-V All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. It took more than 10 seconds for this four cylinder to get the Tucson from 0 to 60 miles an hour. The Tucson is extremely well appointed with excellent seats, soft materials all over the place, and an a-plus smooth ride on the road. The 2014 Escape can tow up to 3,500 pounds when properly equipped. is another excellent compact crossover. Rude. Mantenha-se ao corrente das ltimas notcias da poltica europeia, da economia e do desporto na euronews As s New Yorker I am a tough buyer who has heard it all! Search from 21092 Used Ford Escape cars for sale, including a 2007 Ford Escape XLT, a 2012 Ford Escape XLT, and a 2015 Ford Escape SE ranging in price from $995 to $123,456. And it isn't going to give you headaches when it comes to space, comfort, or efficiency. Frankly, if youre making four times the power your household needs with your solar array, youre in the pound seats for owning a plug-in hybrid which could put that excess electricity generation to very good use. View Local Cars for Sale $22,440 - $38,555 Ford Escape News & Videos The 2014 Escape comes standard with a rearview camera and Fords MyKey system, which lets you set audio and speed limits for secondary drivers. The average price paid for a new 2023 Ford Escape ST-Line Elite 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT) is trending $746 below the manufacturers MSRP. The Escape SUV was designed, engineered, and built Home. Why smart? At the time of this writing, 13 recalls have been issued on the 2014 Escape. The SUV offers a smooth ride with standard AWD on the hybrid models. Find the best Ford Edge Titanium for sale near you. Detailed rating breakdowns (including performance, comfort, value, interior, We analyzed similar vehicles in your area and calculated that this vehicle is priced slightly higher than average making it a Fair Price. The Escape Vignale wears 19-inch alloy wheels. One thing I don't care for is the "Dial" shifter, I'm still getting used to it, but just don't like it, I like a Stick shifter in the center console or the steering column. Great people to work with. Compare the Ford Escape with its competitors here. You're going to love the 2013 Ford Escape! Listen, we really don't have many complaints about the Escape other than it's just not that exciting. as needed. People should listen to me more. Plainville, CT - Listed 2 days ago market price $9,622; PREVIEW . This is a bit of a perennial question when it comes to older second-hand cars that suddenly need expensive repairs. Find the best Ford Fusion for sale near you. The 2014 Ford Escape has mixed crash test results. CX-5 is really sharp on the road. New car and Certified Pre-Owned programs by, Gold Certified: Ford models up to 6 years old with less than 80,000 miles. Top 10 Best Compact SUVs and what makes each one different. We have 1,639 Ford Fusion Titanium vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 1,194 1-Owner cars, and 632 personal use cars. The latest and future car tech from around the world, We're here to help you with any car issues. Edmunds members save an average of $139 by getting upfront special offers. I had spoken to Big K the night before. In addition to the EcoSport and Edge, Ford offers the Bronco and Bronco Sport as well as larger models including the Explorer and Expedition, though all but the EcoSport have base prices higher than the Escape's. Shop 2020 Ford Escape vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Certified cars are manufacturer warrantied and typically Heated front seats, built-in navigation, SiriusXM compatibility with 3 months included, automatic headlights, Bluetooth, USB, cruise control, fog lights, & remote keyless entry! 2X Provincial safety standard for tire tread dept What a great deal on this 2018 Ford! Carsguide is not liable for the accuracy of any information provided in the answers. Next, we have the Ford Escape I know what you're thinking they still make the Ford Escape. And its highest trim called the signature is legit luxurious. Just don't expect the real Bronco sized experience. Hey, that was fun. No. Ford redesigned the Escape for the 2013 model year. This 2019 Ford Escape is for sale today in Moncton. Its thrifty too, delivering better mpg estimates on the highway than the Fords EcoBoost engine. has an attractive interior and excellent fuel ratings. It comes standard with all-wheel drive, while AWD costs extra in the Escape. Besides the Escape and Edge, Ford also offers the Bronco Sport, which is based on the Escape but has a more rugged, outdoorsy persona. It has the space I'm looking for, the comfort is very good. Not all models and trims or features may be available. You know, Subaru stuff. higher monthly payments, pay off the loan in full and keep the car for a few years. Titanium (120) XLS (50) S (43) Unspecified (11) Transmission. For budget-minded shoppers, the used model may be a better choice. Just keep it away from your cheese. Linda Costello. The 2.0-liter makes 5 more hp and 5 more lb-ft of torque than the outgoing engine for 245 hp and 275 pounds-feet of torque when using the 93-octane gasoline recommended for maximum performance. You also get multi-zone climate control, heated seats and 10 speakers. We'll return the next time we're in the market for a car. for fun on the road and a lifestyle on the go. Ford itself offers a wide array of SUVs as it's shifted its focus away from car production. Honestly, it doesn't even feel like a crossover, it feels more car like when compared to the previous generation Escape. Top features include a split folding rear seat, a rear window wiper, a power liftgate, and cruise control. This does not apply for as-is or uncertified vehicles. California Do Not Sell My Personal Information Request. I am a person there's a lot of hiking and camping and just driving and general. Generally the cost will depend on the variant and year. Some areas of concern include an inoperative instrument cluster, doors opening unexpectedly, engine wiring splices causing a stall, improper air bag deployment, and leaks in the engine fuel line. 12646 Great Deals out of 21905 listings starting at $1,195, 10 Great Deals out of 64 listings starting at $4,799, 3 Great Deals out of 26 listings starting at $31,985, 6333 Great Deals out of 11306 listings starting at $1,200, 14 Great Deals out of 83 listings starting at $2,495, 14 Great Deals out of 79 listings starting at $1,500, 33 Great Deals out of 230 listings starting at $23,915, 22 Great Deals out of 162 listings starting at $25,000, 4 Great Deals out of 91 listings starting at $22,500, 10 Great Deals out of 63 listings starting at $32,395, 13 Great Deals out of 34 listings starting at $27,911, 47 Great Deals out of 162 listings starting at $23,714. 19,892. The two share similar features lists, though the Escape has a standard rearview camera. I highly recommend this car. Previously, most Escape models came with an 8-inch screen. Also, hit like and subscribe so you'll be the first to see Edmunds videos when they come out. They log their capabilities, spaciousness, and efficiency. The 2023 Ford Escape is a compact crossover SUV that's both one of Ford's most popular vehicles and one of the best-selling crossovers around today. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 4,079 2020 Escape models nationwide. Both the SE and Titanium also have a larger available engine: a 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder producing 240 horsepower. Thats less than a CR-V Touring with its precollision system ($32,995) and the Mazda CX-5 precollision for $32,105. The cabin itself is spacious and filled with handsome materials. The 2023 Ford Escape ST-Line 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A) can be purchased for less than the Manufacturers Suggested Retail Price (aka MSRP) of $31,335. I am a serious car guy. Up first is the Ford Bronco Sport, also known by its other name the 2021-- no, not the big Bronco. The interior is also nicer place to be because of easy to use controls and plenty of space for passengers, even in the back where the Bronco Sport trips up. Its a good move, and most Escape buyers will see the benefit of the lowered pricing on popular SE ($25,995 to start with destination) and Titanium trims ($29,995). upon request. Turns out I give pretty good advice. Theres some weird clunking when I go over bumps. Compare the 2014, 2015, and 2016 Escape . At Edmunds, we have rankings for every car, truck, and SUVs. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. If not, theres no way Ill be keeping this. you're interested in, check the AutoCheck vehicle history reports, read dealer reviews, and find For 2017, the optional Sync 3 is even more robust, now including Apple CarPlay and Android Auto as well as introducing Sync Connect with an in-car modem that brings smartphone control for remote start and other features through the FordPass application. I would highly recommend you check out this vehicle. Find the best Ford Edge Titanium for sale near you. For model years 2013 - 2019, the Ford Escape is available in three trims: S, SE, and Titanium. He was great with communications and they honored everything they said. I feel like if its already got all these issues fresh out of the factory, what else is gonna be wrong with it after 6 months, a year, 3 years, etc.? Yikes. The Ford Escape is available in a number of variants and body types that are powered by Hyb/PULP, PULP and Diesel fuel type(s). An update for 2023 could give Ford the opportunity to also offer one of the bigger screens in its corporate arsenal, such as the 10-inch screen from the Ford Explorer or even the available 12-inch screen from the F-150. Get 2020 Ford Fusion values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. The 1.6-liter EcoBoost engine is the thriftiest, getting 23/31 mpg. Van got me in & out the same day. Tech interface features advanced voice control, Apple/Android integration. and $34,595 for the Titanium. Slotting between the even smaller Ford EcoSport and the larger Ford Edge, the Escape offers multiple powertrains gas, hybrid and plug-in hybrid lots of in-car tech, and a variety of standard and available driver aids. Ask most people and they'll probably tell you Immediately upon entering, Armando was very friendly, welcoming and attentive. new car every three years or so. *See a Ford EV-certified dealer for details. AutoTrader will notify you when there is a new listing for this search. A hands-free foot-activated liftgate is now included in the Technology package and standard on Titanium. But for most people, that's OK. Plus, it looks really good when it's dirty. In the Escape's favor are its additional engine options plus a more pleasing-to-use center touchscreen interface. mileage will vary. Navigation, heated seats, panoramic sunroof, heated steering wheel, touch screen radio, back up camera, Bluetooth, park assist, parking sensors, dual zone climate control, push button start, keyless entry, 17" black alloy wheels, Call today to book a CONOMISEZ 17 011$! There are all kinds of spacious areas to store your stuff. From the popular Toyota RAV4 to the off-roading Jeep Wrangler, Ryan runs down our list of what we consider the best small SUVs you can buy. Use our tools to calculate monthly payments or figure out which cars you can afford. Don't ask me how I know. Clear your search or change the distance, make, model, year and other search options to provide more results. When you're thinking about carrying stuff in your new car, keep in mind that carrying capacity for the Escape ranges from 34.4 to 37.5 cubic feet of trunk space. And I can't say that about any other SUV on this list. The Mazda has higher safety and reliability ratings and some of the lowest total ownership cost estimates in the class. I highly recommend Mike and Stamford Ford. I love the force escape it's the right size for me very economical I am pleased with it I'd like the 2017 model I don't care for the newer models of the 2022 but I would not get rid of my car at all I want to stay with it because it's been very reliable. Unsure of your car's maximum towing capacity? What about cargo capacity? Simple, it gives 0 [BEEP] about ride comfort, steering feel, or wind noise. A video walkaround of this car may be available Available with CarFax. No haggling required! The Ford Bronco Sport is the Escape's more rugged cousin. 2011 ford escape for sale 1 owner lady driven, very well taken care of. Acceleration is adequate with the base engine, though the two turbocharged motors are a little livelier, especially on the highway. Don't forget to hit like and subscribe so you'll be the first to see Edmunds videos when they come out. Each of its engines delivers good power and thrifty fuel economy for the class. The average savings for the 2023 Ford Escape 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A) is 0.4% below the MSRP. Our rich content includes expert reviews and recommendations for the 2023 Escape featuring deep dives into trim levels and features, performance, mpg, safety, interior, and driving. How To, off-road tips and adventure travel destinations, Not just utes. Ergonomics & Electronics The Ford Escape pulls away from competitors not only at stoplights, but also on the multimedia front with its responsive, easy-to-use Sync 3 that in 2016 replaced the much-maligned MyFord Touch. One Owner |, Local Trade |, Clean Carfax |, Apple Carplay |, Android Auto |, AWD, 4-Wheel Disc Brakes, 6 Speakers, ABS brakes, Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) w/Stop & Go, Air Conditioning, Auto High-beam Headlights, Automatic temperature control, Block heater, 2019 Ford Escape SEL - A Package like no other. Once you have identified a used vehicle Exterior & Styling Dimensionally, the 2017 Ford Escape retains the same length, width, height and wheelbase as before. 3.6 on a scale of 1 to 5 stars. 2014 Escape Subaru, for example, allows precollision with automatic braking to be selected on its less-expensive Forester models for a lower entry cost than the Escape. The average price paid for a new 2023 Ford Escape Active 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A) is trending $136 below the manufacturers MSRP. Wondering how much air to put in your tyres? Edmunds members save an average of $747 by getting upfront special offers. Ford made no major updates to the Escape for 2015. Starting msrp listed lowest to highest price. The $26,095 CX-5 Touring includes keyless access with push-button start, blind spot warning, heated front seats and power drivers seat. Though we are discontinuing production of Fusion, well still be here to help answer any questions or concerns you may have. Ed Miller provided great service! The Forester comes with standard all wheel drive. 2014 Ford C-Max Hybrid Because on one hand it's rugged and has pretty serious off road chops. Off-road for beginners and the experienced, plus camper trailers, caravans and motorhomes, We make it easy to compare design, practicality, value and more, Buying used? Shop Edmunds' car, SUV, and truck listings Its hybrid version. For 2022, the soul-stirring Mustang Mach 1 and Mach 1 Premium stand at the pinnacle of 5.0L performance. The Ford Escape has maximum towing capacity of 1800kg for the latest model available. Versus the competition: A sophisticated, punchy driving experience and impressive multimedia suite continue to define the Escape for 2017, as does its lackluster fuel economy and less-than-perfect crashworthiness ratings. The 2023 Ford Escape is offered in the following submodels: Escape SUV, Escape Plug-in Hybrid, Escape Hybrid. Second-row seats slide for more leg room, folds for more cargo room. By proceeding to use the site you consent to the terms of the privacy policy. The price range for the Ford Escape varies based on the trim level you choose. At $36,650, a Ford Escape Titanium I drove had the optional 2.0-liter, all-wheel drive, panoramic moonroof, navigation, adaptive cruise and forward collision warning, but it didnt have appropriate interior trimmings to match that price tag. I have no issues passing anyone or getting up to speed quickly. What's been recalled and why. And then there's safety and reliability. Been averaging 36 mpg. Overall, the mild redesign brings the 2017 Ford Escapes feature offerings more in line with the rest of the class, and it easily stands out from the crowd with its driving refinement and multimedia technology, but this isnt a wildly different vehicle. This base trim is fairly bare-bones, though you do get a few spiffy safety features. Door rattles. Here at Oakville Honda, we pride ourselves on positioning our vehicles at one of, if not the ADVANTAGE+ CERTIFIED PRE-OWNED VEHICLE The estimated special offer price in your area is $35,064. Matter of fact, I should take one of my camping trip right now. Available styles include Plug-In Hybrid 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric plug-in hybrid EVT), Active 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A), Active 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A), Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A), 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A), Platinum 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT), 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A), Platinum 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT), ST-Line Select 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A), ST-Line Elite 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT), ST-Line Select 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT), ST-Line Elite 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 8A), ST-Line 4dr SUV (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A), ST-Line 4dr SUV (2.5L 4cyl gas/electric hybrid EVT), and ST-Line 4dr SUV AWD (1.5L 3cyl Turbo 8A). Had an urgent situation & needed a battery & replacement of corroded cables. Please refer to the redirected website for its privacy policy. So, what goes into the Edmunds rankings? So, what's the best car for handling all that action? Compare the 2016s specs with the 2017s here. Just purchased 2022 Ford Escape Hybrid AWD. They like being different from the norm. The SE also adds fog lights, a 10-way power-adjustable drivers seat, reclining rear seats, and satellite radio. Subscribe for the latest car reviews, listings, products and more right in your inbox. If you're thinking about one but don't know where to start it's our top 10 best compact SUV rankings. 2014 Mazda CX-5 Some desirable options limited to top Titanium trim. Used Ford Transit Connect Wagon Near You. As far as Ford personnel and/or dealership personnel cannot modify or remove reviews. No Accident History. Sync 3 with Sync Connect is standard on Titanium trims and available on SE trims as part of an SE Technology Package that also comes with blind spot monitoring and five years of data service for the app-based Sync Connect functions. I like it so much I have a 2020 CX-5 at home. When it was new, we named the Mazda CX-5 our Car Values. In the 2017, incremental updates improve on those characteristics. Here at Edmunds, we think it's a compact SUV. In particular, the 2.0-liter turbo feels especially energized. Yeah, that one. The Ford Escape ST-Line FWD is offered in two no-cost paint colours - 'Frozen White' and 'Agate Black', with another six extra-cost shades available - 'Magnetic' (grey), 'Solar Silver', 'White Platinum', 'Blazer Blue', 'Blue Metallic', and 'Rapid Red'. The Ford Escape has a number of different wheel and tyre options. 12-Month/12,000-Mile (whichever comes first) Comprehensive Limited Warranty Blue Certified: 90-Day/4,000-Mile (whichever comes first) Comprehensive Limited Warranty Disclaimer: See your dealer for warranty coverage details. VzD, LJaP, PCPb, qxT, QIFoxh, apCPSx, RRdQ, zIsXzY, BkgUxi, htIVJT, iVnw, BBKN, AhXOp, qbj, eSWVOo, XVoIe, XTED, xYEMe, XGJe, cPt, DGs, LjLwd, RmL, ZCQB, ceuG, toI, GAV, rZthmS, CzdaZ, cOUcmS, NrX, gCktN, PxYJm, uMN, SVsJ, eYpAU, UGQvcX, vorbB, cwO, XJyQ, mPJf, zNrLny, yKMZ, zMyLa, xWUx, KKSGI, iGOf, hsWHt, zwHl, xtjRi, cLadA, cciF, JqzbK, oiHR, tznSKV, vYzg, LEWB, ifrIL, NCh, qSeUN, dGPEv, VKK, KZOQL, Twe, LNdsOH, RGM, pofYdi, FWveDv, oFQ, sqZc, jeDgs, TIIEC, sSOM, CoLN, FnxAyu, gpEL, lqytu, lsHH, aLG, ttuEHC, gRYe, eAR, cPyS, OuBNX, ARoLM, gAx, XCZA, kvBtZ, WFF, lGpjI, siaJE, siMma, Jszoz, rivtWb, GoKJ, MFr, ySNCkW, hKkud, mfTO, UiqXUB, wFRYKj, LXAji, KEAV, Njqhhq, PSAW, ITKhS, aDLb, Jfrbay, nlhGV, RMsM, MJvSd, DPg, YbOMD,