resource not found rtabmap_ros

You signed in with another tab or window. Setup Nextcloud docker with trusted domain. RTAB-Map's standalone library. I'm a newbie on ROS and Gazebo and for my student project, I'm using ROS Melodic and I'm trying to use this tutorial : ainstein_radar_gazebo I can compile with no error but when I want to launch, I have one : In the tutorial, they say I have to fill the bashrc with this : I don't understand my mistake and even after some research. By clicking Sign up for GitHub, you agree to our terms of service and At step 6 it fails at this command The sample launch/ros2/turtlebot3_rgbd.launch.py outs put some queer navigation2 logs. ROS on Raspberry Pi 4 with Kinect, the details of a long and challenging "configuration and compilation" journey can be found. Cloning rtabmap in src folder of catkin will result in errors. : export GAZEBO_MODEL_PATH=$GAZEBO_MODEL_PATH:~/ainstein_radar_gazebo_plugins/models. "move_base_msgs_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. . The second command redirects to a hidden folder where Gazebo stores its model. Meaning that the will be set and used on those bash enviroments you performed the, The second command redirects to a hidden folder where Gazebo stores its model. sudo apt install ros-melodic-gazebo-ros-pkgs. The answer to this question can be found here: introlab/rtabmap_ros#118 (comment). Merging all directives in one walkthrough: If you still have problems, a copy-paste of the catkin_make errors would be useful. rtabmap_ros . Resource not found: ur_description Although before running roslaunch, I do the following source /opt/ros/melodic/setup.bash source ~/catkin_ws/devel/setup.bash source devel/setup.bash The strange thing is that, other day, I was able to launch my program. RTAB-Map Tango Raspberry Pi Mac OS X iOS Windows Sensor Issues Uninstall Ubuntu (or built from source) Mac OS X (standalone) Windows (standalone) ROS version Visit rtabmap_ros for installation instructions. sudo apt install ros-melodic-move-base-msgs, thanks to the answer of matlabbe, my question is no change, It's gotta be something with those three remaps, info is publishing to odom,scan and /rtabmap/rgbd_image. RTAB-Map can be used alone with a handheld Kinect or stereo camera for 6DoF RGB-D mapping, and/or on a robot equipped with a laser rangefinder for 3DoF mapping (2D LiDAR) and 6DoF mapping (3D LiDAR). I'm getting the same messages about odom, scan and rgbd. I've compiled rtabmap from source. setup.bash is attached to my ~/.bashrc as well running "rosdep init && rosdep update" to your account. Either you copy/move the model folder of the. . RTAB-Map's ros-pkg. CC 4.0 BY-SA . @matlabbe I tried to implement above mentioned method with ROS-Melodic. Have your sourced the setup.bash file for ros? Implementing a macOS Search Plugin for Robotics Data Press J to jump to the feed. The ROS package RTABMAP is an all in one solution to achieve simultaneous mapping and localization. This subreddit is for discussions around the Robot Operating System, or ROS. .bashrc. It is not explicitly explained in the instructions, but rtabmap library should be built outside the catkin workspace because it is not a common catkin package (it is a plain cmake package). Stereo Handheld Mapping This tutorial shows how to use rtabmap_ros out-of-the-box with a stereo camera in mapping mode or localization mode. The following CMake error indicates that you either need to install the package with the same name or change your environment so that it can be found. CMake Error at /opt/ros/melodic/share/catkin/cmake/catkinConfig.cmake:83 (find_package): If topics are coming from different computers, make sure the clocks of the computers are synchronized ("ntpdate"). Uninstall ros-indigo-rtabmap: I tried the above the instructions,but still i'm getting the same error.Now i un-installed everything and i would like install by follwing below steps, See full list on wiki.ros.org. When launching rtabmap_ros 's nodes, if you have the error error while loading shared libraries., try ldconfig or add the next line at the end of your ~/.bashrc to fix it: export LD_LIBRARY_PATH= $LD_LIBRARY_PATH :/opt/ros/noetic/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu Docker Go to docker directory for an example. Also it was built with default g2o, GTSAM from source with flag -DGTSAM_USE_SYSTEM_EIGEN=ON and libpointmatche. pcl error by trying to get the ti_mmwave_rospkg driver, Unmet dependencies when installing Melodic on Ubuntu 18.04, colcon build failed for soss-ros1 in soss, Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 3.0, These are envirtomental variables that are only set within the scope of one terminal. Already on GitHub? If you see ROS1 examples like this: RTAB-Map is a RGB-D SLAM approach with real-time constraints. It's got me stumped. In rtabmapviz (GUI), click on "Localization" in the "Detection" menu. It is more for preference, if you want to install rtabmap library like any linux libraries, just do: and it will be installed in /usr/local prefix. This tutorial shows how to use rtabmap_ros out-of-the-box with a Kinect-like sensor in mapping mode or localization mode. This one: export GAZEBO_MODEL_PATH=$GAZEBO_MODEL_PATH:~/.gazebo/models explicitly tells Gazebo where to find its model to spawn in the world. But then I got the same error message as in the original post on this issue: which makes sense because that just installs rtabmap_ros (not from source). roscore autoLoad.sh sudo nano roscore.sh #! Using these message generators: gencpp;geneus;genlisp;gennodejs;genpy On AZIMUT3, /base_controller/odom is published at 50 Hz, /base_scan at 10 Hz, and the images at 30 Hz. For the navigation stuff, see below. Using these message generators: gencpp;geneus;genlisp;gennodejs;genpy After a mapping session as above, a database is saved here ~/.ros/rtabmap.db. The "approx_sync" param doesn't look right. If pointcloud_to_depthimage seems not to be included in the deb package or is not installed. Do rostopic Hz or rostopic echo to verify there is information in those topics that rtabmap is subscribing to. Meaning that the will be set and used on those bash enviroments you performed the export command. You signed in with another tab or window. -_-. System: Ubuntu 16.04 ROS: Lunar (tried Kinetic before) Desktop Full rtabmap version : 0.13.2 My approach ist to use the rtabmap feature in cooperation with Tango ROS Streamer which is already running fine. Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. RTAB-Map's ROS2 package (branch ros2).ROS2 Foxy minimum required: currently most nodes are ported to ROS2, however they are not all tested yet.The interface is the same than on ROS1 (parameters and topic names should still match ROS1 documentation on rtabmap_ros).. rtabmap.launch is also ported to ROS2 with same arguments. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. "move_base_msgs_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. rtabmap_ros . Why are there \ slashes in the topic names? If you see ROS1 examples like this: Hi, I'm running Ubuntu 18.04 with rtabmap 0.20.7 with PCL 1.8.1, VTK 6.3.0, OpenCV 4.5.1 with xFeatures2d and without nonfree. You will have to source properly your workspace. Add the installation prefix of "move_base_msgs" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set No errors on the installation cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=~/catkin_ws/devel .. Web. 2.Install the RTAB-ROS pkg in the catkin/src folder. Your start rtabmap either in mapping or in localization mode via extensively configurable launch files. Have a question about this project? Problems configuring stereo odometry with rtabmap in ROS Galactic. I'm following the RTAB issue while trying to use my linorobot base and RTAB. Could not find a package configuration file provided by "move_base_msgs" "move_base_msgs" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it 8 comments EricWiener commented on Jan 27, 2021 You may not want to set enable_pointcloud to true, which could degrade the performance very much. Have you ever simulated a robot or worked with URDF files? Firmware. Did you try increasing the queue size as the error suggested? The rtabmap node synchronizes /base_controller/odom, /base_scan and /rtabmap/rgbd_image in a single callback. I followed the instructions on this tutorial : http://wiki.ros.org/rtabmap_ros/Tutor. Please start posting anonymously - your entry will be published after you log in or create a new account. (e.g., false for kinectv2, zed, realsense, true for xtion, kinect360)-->, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , In my experience with RTABMap, this is because there is nothing publishing to those topics, From just the launch files, it's impossible to tell what topics are been published by the sensor nodes, List topics doesn't mean there is something publishing to it. As per the above the comment,i installed the both the RTAB and RTAB-ROS pkg in the src folder,but it didn't work! Well occasionally send you account related emails. Sign in Ive seen it mess with topic synchronization in the past, but impossible to know by just browsing your file if it applies here or not. Could this be the reason? Tbh, I never seen or use \ in files, because they screw things up. RTAB-Map is a RGB-D SLAM approach with real-time constraints. I have already seen the same error, but forgot to write an error report. The following configuration files were considered but not accepted: 2.CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake-2.8/Modules/FindPkgConfig.cmake:283 (message): IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER OR CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY 00020 DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES 00021 (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; 00022 LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND 00023 ON ANY THEORY OF . Following error occurred : 1. ex:launch. :https://github.com/introlab/rtabmap_ros#rtabmap_ros-, Adding ~/catkin_ws/devel/setup.bash to ~/.bashrc. -- Could not find the required component 'move_base_msgs'. You have to take into account multiple things: E.g. Sorry the above (#31 (comment)) is a duplicate. /bin/bash #ros source /opt/ros/indigo/setup.bash roscore gnome-session-properties Add commdbash sh bash /home/chengyangkj/roscore.sh gnome-terminal -x /home/che move_base_msgs-config.cmake. here my workspace is test, replace catkin_ws with test is ok. will install in your catkin workspace's devel directory. Did you get any errors when you installed rtabmap? sudo apt install ros-noetic-rtabmap Im reading the tutorial and came across this: Used for synchronization of the input topics above. Visualization ( turtlebot_navigation.rviz): $ roslaunch rtabmap_ros demo_turtlebot_rviz.launch or $ rosrun rviz rviz-d turtlebot_navigation.rviz You should see a 2D map and a 3D map. Sign up for a free GitHub account to open an issue and contact its maintainers and the community. I've seen it mess with topic synchronization in the past, but impossible to know by just browsing your file if it applies here or not. From looking at the rtabmap_ros project on github, that is only turned on when you are in stereo mode, which isnt set in your node. -- Could NOT find move_base_msgs (missing: move_base_msgs_DIR) What should I do to solve the first error I quoted here? vcpkg You can download and install rtabmap using the vcpkg dependency manager: git clone https://github.com/Microsoft/vcpkg.git cd vcpkg Remote Mapping This tutorial shows how to do mapping on a remote computer. Possible reasons include: * The file was deleted, renamed, or moved to another location. yes I can verify for each of the three topics there is information streaming. . privacy statement. For more information (e.g., papers, major updates), visit RTAB-Map's home page. ROS 2 Galactic Geochelone is Now Officially End of Life. "move_base_msgs" provides a separate development package or SDK, be sure it Convert custom messages into supported visualization ROS News for the Week of December 5th, 2022, [ROS2 Q&A] 239 - How to introspect ROS 2 executables. A required package was not found. Quick start guide for the owners of L515, D415, D435, D435i, D455 or SR305 depth cameras, T265 tracking camera, Intel . The author . These are envirtomental variables that are only set within the scope of one terminal. I tried to implement above mentioned method with ROS-Melodic. -- Could NOT find move_base_msgs (missing: move_base_msgs_DIR) CMake Error at /opt/ros/melodic/share/catkin/cmake/catkinConfig.cmake:83 (find_package): Build from source After following the instructions and executing catkin_make I got the following errors: Following the same logic as your answer to @walekarsayali, I tried: * The installation package was faulty and contained "/usr/lib/cmake/vtk-6.3/VTKTargets.cmake" but not all the files it references. If topics are not published at the same rate, you could increase "queue_size" parameter (current=10). privacy statement. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. but it is recommended to attach this nodelet to nodelet Well occasionally send you account related emails. . The approx_sync param doesnt look right. to your account. The following CMake error indicates that you either need to install the package with the same name or change your environment so that it can be found. Add the installation prefix of "move_base_msgs" to CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH or set "move_base_msgs_DIR" to a directory containing one of the above files. Thanks for your help! The following command: export GAZEBO_PLUGIN_PATH=$GAZEBO_PLUGIN_PATH:~/catkin_ws/devel/lib is to inform Gazebo about the location of custom Gazebo plugins. CMake Error at src/rtabmap_ros/CMakeLists.txt:20 (find_package): Have a question about this project? manager of the camera to avoid topic serialization -->, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,