retreat day spa birmingham

See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Day Spas in Birmingham, AL. Spa Cahaba 5. Location Information. This treatment clears and decongests ears and head 45 minute treatment includes facial draining massage 34.50, Includes Indian Head Massage & Back, Face and Foot Massage Cant wait to return! Find 1719 listings related to The Day Spa in Birmingham on YP.com. Brierley Hill Find top fitness facilities and classes, spa treatments and nutritionall in one placegiving you the best possible space for change. Kay did a great job with my facial and made sure products were right for my dry skin and perfume sensitivities. FABULOUS !!! Maybe I had too high expectations though? She began working at The Retreat in September of 2018, where she is greatly appreciated for her vast skincare knowledge, gentle touch, and her ability to individualize each treatment. The staff are friendly either the front desk girl or the massager. This spa has a relaxing atmosphere and well-trained professionals for facial and massage treatments. Perfect amount of pressure and I felt like a noodle. Massages and facials are great. The Retreat Day Spa - Birmingham AL Gift Card -25-Rating . Back Full Spa Menu Spa Packages Facials Massage Therapy Waxing Nails Gift Certificates . The Retreat Day Spa, Birmingham: See 2 reviews, articles, and 12 photos of The Retreat Day Spa, ranked No.88 on Tripadvisor among 88 attractions in Birmingham. I have to say not many businesses out there are as good the 2nd year as the 1st. ", Retreat Day Spa No questions have been asked about this experience, The Retreat Day Spa, Birmingham: Hours, Address, The Retreat Day Spa Reviews: 5/5. Escape Day Spa is a family-owned therapeutic day spa located in Homewood, Alabama. By jasonmE8645DG. I recently hosted a bachelorette party at The Retreat Day Spa. Verde Lusso Clean Beauty Shop. I went back in mid December for my birthday on a little self care getaway. 2.5 hrs - $350. Just an awesome experience overall. (205) 980-4470 476 Cahaba Park Cir Birmingham, AL 35242 OPEN 24 Hours ML very, relaxing massage. Our experienced and professional staff believe in individual treatment and will work with you to understand and meet your needs. Long story short, if you really dont mind/get distracted by loud noises then 10/10, but if youre like me then this probably isnt the place for you, especially if theres a chance you get one of those rooms. !one of the Best massages Ive ever gotten and also the facial! Love this place, everything was perfect. I tried the massage, full body scrub, facial and scalp treatment and Im satisfied with every service. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. I was really impressed with the service. 5236 Overton Rd. OPEN NOW. Woodhouse Spa - Birmingham 17 Day Spas Waxing Skin Care Closed today I didnt even get all limbs massaged. Luckily I found another spa that accepted my appointment closer to home and I won't be spending as much money. It was my first time getting pampered and they did an amazing job making me feel comfortable. My face issues had been addressed by Suzan! Not only do they provide me with so much knowledge about my skin and how to best maintain in between facials, but they have helped me change over all of my skincare products to Eminence Organics and Im a fan for life! Now, having been to The Retreat Day Spa, I wish I could go every week! With a collection of the finest spas, easing into a spa day in Birmingham will be one of the best things you ever do. The Woodhouse Day Spa 4. The focus is on wellness rather than beauty, which makes for a calm and nurturing experience. We had such a great day at the Retreat! more. Website Services. Beautiful and clean space with very kind workers. Why not take time out for yourself? Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park. Believing in the true power of massage, it's all about high-quality, good value massage treatments in all their variety. happy for a new place. Their therapists can tailor your message and skincare to your unique needs. Capelli Salon Day Spas Beauty Salons Cosmetologists (2) BBB Rating: A+ Website Services 12 YEARS IN BUSINESS (205) 408-0303 4647 Highway 280 Birmingham, AL 35242 CLOSED NOW It was a 2 hour drive for me and well worth it. Find best hotels near The Retreat Day Spa in Irondale with promotions and discounts on Trip.com. The Retreat Day Spa - Birmingham, AL Gift Card - amazon.com . What an amazing treat! December 7, 2022 by Admin 4.9 - 47 reviews Beauty salon. I also received a facial from Suzan and it was wonderful! Stationed in Hawaii, he chose this place based on reviews alone and what a perfect day I had. A 10% gratuity can be made to your therapist by our reception team on your behalf. New Year's Day: 10am - 8pm. My husband and I did a couples massage and it was fantastic! Birmingham . Had an amazing day at the Retreat Day spa! I also loved the foot massage and hot towel she provided as part of the hour long facial! THANKYOU MS. CHRISTY. WOW finally somewhere I can go and get a deep tissue massage that works out every knot but also leaves me feeling totally relaxed. The atmosphere, the music and smell just perfect. The Retreat Day Spa 3. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. The Spa at One Nineteen . I was stressed out before the massage but, very relaxed after the massage. 3,4 km de The Retreat Day Spa. You can view some of our latest deals by vising our, We provide a range of treatments using only the award winning, To book any of the above and much more you can click onto, Our reception is not always manned but telephone appointments can be made at any time, and we can do treatments out of hours when required. I had an organic pedicure that was the best i have received anywhere in the area. There was time so my technician fit in a classic manicure that was also excellent. Jessica is incredibly talented, and my massage can be described as nothing short of magical. No promo code needed. I've already scheduled my next appointment! (Dazzle Dry Polish can be used for an additional $10). I highly recommend them and cannot wait to go back! The massage room is very clean and no noise you could hear from outside it. Our Arrival at The Retreat Day Spa There were a total of 7 of us in our party. Safe precautions/procedures during this pandemic. Love the atmosphere and staff. Suite 100 Birmingham ALABAMA 35243. She massaged every muscle and even those I didnt know I had! I came with a bridal party yesterday and we all enjoyed this place SO MUCH! The Retreat at Mountain Brook offers a unique mix of Southern charm and modern convenience. The Retreat Day Spa is Birmingham's organic day spa located in Cahaba Heights, offering Customized Massage, Organic Facials, Couples Services, Spa Packages, Waxing, Manicures and Pedicures. Dana has the most magical hands for a great deep tissue massage. (Dazzle Dry Polish can be used for an additional $10), Warm aromatic foot soak, nail trim and shape, callus removal, cuticle conditioning, leg and foot scrub, hot towel wrap, leg and foot massage, and choice of polish if desired. I had booked a facial with Anetta and was given the best care and it was so relaxing! We also offer non surgical Facelifts, Microdermabrasion, Cooltech medical fat Freezing, Selection of Gel manicures and pedicures to suit our clients needs, Holistic therapys include reflexology - Hopi Hear candles- reiki- and Indian Head massage, To book any of the above and much more you can click onto book now to book online or simply Email or Call [email protected]">[email protected]. Jennifer Sneddon did my facial and she was great! New Year's Eve: 7am - 8pm. I felt so relaxed and rejuvenated. You can view some of our latest deals by vising ourpromotionspage or check out some of the treatments we provide on ourtreatmentspage. Spa Retreats in Birmingham on superpages.com. The application process does not damage the nail and does not require UV light. I had a 60 minute massage for $95 exclude it the tip. Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about The Retreat Day Spa. Spa Mariana is the leading day spa in the Metro Detroit area. If you have knots in your back and neck, Dana is the best! It's a spa. Voted the best day spa and medi-spa in Metro-Detroit, enjoy our luxury full-service menu including massage, facials, waxing, nails, enhancements and more. This is not up to par. The only regret I have is that I didn't plan enough time to relax on the porch afterwards! 125 Summit Boulevard. . Book rooms after reading real guest reviews and authentic pictures about hotels near The Retreat Day Spa on Trip.com! Dudley To book an appointment at the Beach by phone, call the spa (248) 220-4485. . It was not the relaxing experience one would expect. 92% of travelers recommend this experience. Woodhouse Spa - Birmingham. (248) 346-7735. Highly recommend. Regretfully, late arrival for your appointment will constitute a reduced treatment time. Everything is so clean and well organized. I feel great and I am relaxing with a cup of hot tea in their lounge area. 5/5 stars from us! Husband surprised me with a spa day here. Felt like I was instantly welcomed while sitting in the robe they provided. Tue 9am-6:30pm. Started a weekend getaway with couples massage and facialsawesome choice! Hair Salons. Established 14 years We are an Elemis Beauty Spa based within David Lloyd Health Club please visit. Not so relaxing. Overall I had a very relaxing time and I needed this so bad. Website (205) 834-8349. Their facials are product line is the BEST! Birmingham, AL 35242, USA. If you currently have gel or SNS, please also schedule Gel Removal Add-On. Thank you ladies for making our experience wonderful. 3920 Crosshaven Dr Suite 100, Birmingham, AL 35243-5424 Read Reviews of The Retreat Day Spa Show all stays with member offers COVID-19 Properties taking safety measures Property types Resorts Motels Hotels B&Bs & Inns +45 Show more View Vacation Rentals Popular & up 114 Breakfast included147 4 stars 7 Hotels Amenities Free Wifi 204 My facial at The Retreat was one of the BEST!!! Great atmosphere, timely appointment, great service. The staff was kind, attentive and professional. Santa Fe Day Spa Why You Should Go For Day Spas In Birmingham Al Best Places To Eat After Day Spas in Birmingham Al Dreamland BBQ Brix Wood Fired Pizza Hattie B's Hot Chicken 1. Escape Day Spa 2. I was worried she wouldnt be firm enough , but she did a great job . This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. I searched online and this spa caught my attention and I was willing to drive 2 1/2 hrs to Birmingham. I absolutely LOVE going to this spa! Jackie is amazing and talented! Pleasecontact usfor more details. I leave feeling blissful. Indulge your spirit with a spa package and spend the day with us! The deep tissue massage helped iron out some of the knots and the facial and scalp massage was refreshing and really. I was treated by Jordan and she is top tier with her hands and I wish I was able to get more than a hour. I don't much else about the spa, but had a gift card from Father's Day to here, and used it for a massage today.. worth every penny and then some! Our talented team of providers offer elevated services in body, hair, skin and nail treatments. A relaxing spa day in Birmingham will have you revelling in indulgence with spa treatments that will have your brain and body far from the hustle and bustle of the shoppers around the Bullring. Customized Facial. I didnt even get a robe and wasnt invited to the quiet room initially. Karen was phenomenal as she literally massaged away my knots and worries. I was upset when they canceled my massage. Just dont ask for Jill for your massage, because I need her!! My massage with Karen was wonderful! They were able to work me in same day for a massage to help with neck and shoulder pain. Just had the best massage of my life! Extra Massage Time$10 (an extra 10 minutes). Search results are sorted by a combination of factors to give . Get The Retreat Day Spa reviews, ratings, business hours, phone numbers, and directions. The Retreat is by far the best spa Ive been to in Birmingham or elsewhere. The Retreat Day Spa is Birmingham's only day spa using eminence organic skincare. Shakina Spa. My favorite spa in the Birmingham area! This was my first time getting a massage and facial. It was everything that I expected and more. The music and the sounds effects are great while you are having a massage. CLOSED NOW. Gift Cards . 3920 Crosshaven Dr Suite 100, Birmingham, AL 35243-5424, $$ - $$$ Quick Bites Mediterranean Greek. ? I recommend The Retreat Day Spa when you are looking for more of a spa setting, not just a massage therapy clinic. An adorable, quaint cottage with spa services. We are going in soon together for a couples massage and can't wait for that! I so want to be able to give this place 5 stars, because the massages themselves were stellar and so were our therapists. DY5 3YP. Created by Carrie Holley, a massage therapist, and Alicia Liddon, a skin care therapist, Escape offers a peaceful, relaxing retreat. Love this place it's calm & peaceful I'll definitely go back. 913 avaliaes. Our Guide to Spas in Alabama includes its major cities of Birmingham, Huntsville, Mobile, Montgomery, and the Beaches and Gulf Coast areas, including Gulf Shores, Fairhope and Orange Beach. Arcadia Salon. I have had over a dozen massages and Christy is by far the best Masseuse Ive ever had. Directory of Best Alabama Day Spas, Spa Hotels, Resort Spas, Retreats and Wellness Destinations. The Retreat is conveniently located to all of Birmingham, but feels a world away. Atmosphere was nice and I was very pleased with Christy, my massage therapist . Ladywood. David Lloyd Health Club The Retreat Day Spa. Spa Skin treatments We offer Eminence Organic Facials at the following charges: Express Facial (30 min) $70 Signature Retreat Facial (60 min) $105 Resurfacing Facial (75 min) $150 We have The Retreat HydroLuxx for $185, which includes hydrodermabrasion and oxygen treatment. It was amazing! I had a facial and massage and both services were amazing!! 3920 Crosshaven Drive, Suite 100 Birmingham, AL 35243 United States Sun - Mon: 10:00am - 5:00pm Tue - Sat: 9:00am - 6:30pm +1 (205) 622-1499 Visit Our Website I recently had a big pregnancy related breakout and I was able to make a same day appointment, which was fantastic. Used 7 Times. We all were able to enjoy ourselves and each other. I was planning a birthday weekend for myself and really wanted to go to a spa which by the way I have never been to one. I go in every 6 weeks for a facial and they have completely changed my skin! You are amazing!!! Fabulous experience! Will definitely be back in the future. From massages and facials to lash extensions and custom makeup, Beach House Day Spa has a wide variety of spa services for all of your relaxation, wellness and beauty needs. (If you currently have gel, please also schedule Gel Removal Add-on). The Retreat Day Spa. Health Resorts. It is vegan, nontoxic and hypoallergenic. . Enjoy incredible offers at The Retreat Day Spa In Birmingham, AL. My boyfriend and I had a couples massage at The Retreat today. Thanks to the staff for making my day relaxing. I have no clue whether the upstairs is leased to someone else or whether its storage or other spa rooms, but the noise was so terribly loud that even in spite of my therapist doing a lovely job I struggled to relax. Birmingham's Organic Day Spa offering Customized Massages, Organic Facials, Dermaplane, Waxing,. From Business: VIP Personal Treatment!!! The facial and pedicure was spectacular as well. The Retreat Day Spa, Birmingham: See 2 reviews, articles, and 12 photos of The Retreat Day Spa, ranked No.88 on Tripadvisor among 88 attractions in Birmingham. First massage in a year and first prenatal massage ever. Ive been dealing with a pain in my shoulder on a daily basis for months and after my massage today is the first time that I havent felt at least some sort of pain associated with that area. 48.50. I read through a few reviews and am surprised to not see anyone mention this, and when I say I dont love skewing this spas high star rating average I mean it. Christy was my masseuse for the prenatal massage. Birmingham, AL. 54. Why not take time out for yourself? For charcuterie board orders, please allow at least 3 days advanced notice. I saw Jessica and she was phenomenal. To create the perfect atmosphere for rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation, Escape Day Spa uses a variety of therapeutic spa services designed to soothe mind and body. If you currently have gel or SNS that needs removing, please also schedule Gel Removal Add-On. This number is based on the percentage of all Tripadvisor reviews for this product that have a bubble rating of 4 or higher. Lovely atmosphere and the staff are wonderful. 7 Best Day Spas In Birmingham Al 1. Definlooking forward to going again!! Very professional and beautiful day spa! The Retreat Day Spa is a great option for Day Spas in Birmingham, AL. Alternatively, if you would like to reserve by phone, please call the spa directly. Highly recommend! Will return. Monday - Friday 11AM - 6PM EST, 3920 Crosshaven Drive, Suite 100, Birmingham, AL 35243, 2022 Spa Week Media | Semain Du Spa | La Semaine Du Spa , You must be logged in to add to favourites, visit https://www.youtube.com/user/SpaWeek, Website and Technology Accessibility Statement. All the areas of pain I mentioned had been released thanks to Christy! See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for The Day Spa locations in Birmingham, AL. Please, Package one: Reflexology and Indian Head massage, Includes Indian Head Massage & Back, Face and Foot Massage. What hotels are near The Retreat Day Spa? Get Directions. I will definitely be coming back as well as referring friends and family! Ive only had one facial before and this one exceeded my expectations! It's about how you'll feel afterwards chilled out, rejuvenated, and proud of your success. (Dazzle Dry Polish can be used for an additional $10). The Retreat Day Spa In Birmingham, AL Sitewide Items: Additional 10% Off. The packages include different combinations of massage, facials, body treatments, and pedicures. Elemis Men's Skin IQ or Urban Cleanse Facial, Couples massage Elemis freestyle full body massage, Focusing on specific stress and muscle tension Combined with specially blended massage oils, the treatment can be tailor-made to suit the individual needs of the client. 649 were here. Love coming here! My skin was absolutely glowing and my acne had calmed down afterwards (my biggest skin concern). 1st pedicure was wonderful. CHRISTMAS HOURS: The Birmingham Downtown Ghost Self-Guided Walking Tour. Still love this place just as much as my first visit. Focusing on specific stress and muscle tension Combined with specially blended massage oils, the treatment can be tailor-made to suit the individual needs of the client. Its naturally wooded grounds with mature trees, walking paths, dog-friendly areas and a spectacular water feature provide a soothing . Crystal clean. She is awesome. Prices are good. I told her about how my face is super dry and I had rosacea in the past. From. Honestly the best spa experience Ive ever had, I will definitely be recommending this place to everyone. The Retreat Day Spa | Birmingham AL Mostrar preos. Suzan gave an amazing facial. The Retreat Day Spa customizes manicures and pedicures to your individual needs. "Amazing Im pretty noise sensitive and my boyfriend could sleep through a construction zone, but he actually mentioned it to me first after we finished. Cart 0. . (Dazzle Dry Polish can be used for an additional $10), Warm aromatic soak, nail trim and shape, quick buff, and choice of polish if desired. Christmas Eve: 7am - 1pm. Danielle gave me a fantastic massage that was addressed specific muscles and gave attention to a shoulder and neck issue I had. The Retreat Day Spa is located at 3920 Crosshaven Drive, Suite 100 Birmingham, AL 35243. Jordan, Lauren and Suzan were fabulous! Birmingham's organic day spa, The Retreat Day Spa is locally owned and was the first day spa in Birmingham to use Eminence. About Search Results. Wi-fi gratuito. Looking for a longer Spa Break, why not stay over at The Belfry Hotel. I called a week ahead of time to make an appointment and was told with the package I wanted I needed to call 2-3 weeks ahead. Very nice, very clean. The Retreat is conveniently located to all of Birmingham, but feels a world away. Ive gotten massages and facials here and enjoyed both. 2 x 30 min treatments 45.00, Package two: Elemis hot stone full body massage (1 Hour) 48.50 choice of muscle-ease massage, de-stress massage nourishing frangipani massage, Aromatherapy massage this is a very light relaxing massage, Face and Indian head massage with all of the above massages, Hopi Ear Candles We welcome you to the Retreat. Great staff and a really comfortable location, tucked away but surprisingly close to the Summit. Staff we so friendly, cant wait to do it again in December. We guarantee a relaxing, therapeutic, high-quality, and sanitary experience. Follow; Follow; Follow; definitely the cherry on top of the overall experience. I know their therapist, Brent Gage as well! My wife got me a hot stone massage from Retreat for a gift and was great. The Secret Retreat Day Spa. I had received a gift certificate that was placed on file and easy to use the balance at a future visit. Im very thankful that I found this day spa and I will definitely be returning. Highly recommended!! Birmingham's organic day spa, The Retreat Day Spa is locally owned and was the first day spa in Birmingham to use Eminence Organic Skin Care line, which has been rated #1 skin care line by spa professionals for 12 years running. 3920 . With two locations in Birmingham and Bloomfield hills, we've recently just moved into a beautiful facility off 223 N Eton St. They called and were super nice. I love this place and the staff is wonderful. Hilton Garden Inn Birmingham SE/Liberty Park, Hampton Inn & Suites Birmingham East Irondale, Grand Bohemian Hotel Mountain Brook, Autograph Collection, View all hotels near The Retreat Day Spa on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near The Retreat Day Spa on Tripadvisor, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Birmingham, Hotels with Military Discounts in Birmingham, Hotels near Birmingham Civil Rights Institute, Hotels near Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum, Hotels near Sloss Furnaces National Historic Landmark, Hotels near University of Alabama at Birmingham, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - Hoover Hoover, AL, Hotels near Virginia College in Birmingham, Hotels near Brown Mackie College - Birmingham, Hotels near Southeastern School of Cosmetology, Game & Entertainment Centers in Birmingham, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Birmingham, Observatories & Planetariums in Birmingham, Zipline & Aerial Adventure Parks in Birmingham, Public Transportation Systems in Birmingham, Sloss Furnaces National Historic Landmark, Barber Vintage Motorsports Museum: Tickets & Tours, Birmingham Civil Rights Institute: Tickets & Tours, Birmingham Botanical Gardens: Tickets & Tours, Sloss Furnaces National Historic Landmark: Tickets & Tours, Birmingham Museum of Art: Tickets & Tours, 16th Street Baptist Church: Tickets & Tours, Birmingham's Railroad Park: Tickets & Tours, Southern Museum of Flight: Tickets & Tours, Negro Southern League Museum: Tickets & Tours, Small Group Waterfall and Rainforest Hiking Adventure on Maui, Small-Group Dallas Highlights Massage Chair Tour, Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Full Day Tour, The 7 Villages of Apokoronas Tour Explore East Chania Mainland, Private Sunset Sailing Trip from Rhodes City, Mt.Fuji homemade BBQ,1000 yen bill view in Lake Motosu,Shiraito Falls 1-Day Trip. This is it guys- best spa I have been to in, I booked the "Weekender" special, which is an, Yelp users havent asked any questions yet about. The Retreat Day Spa. Y'all are an oasis of gracious calm in a crazy, frenzied world! Next time, I will plan that in so I can enjoy a drink and enjoy the nature views. We heard someone coming from a shower complaining. (205) 905-7676. New-on-the-block technology made with powder and glue to create a long lasting bond on your nails. We are fortunate to allow our guests to add on use of David Lloyd facilities for a small extra cost this includes Swimming Pool Steam Room Jacuzzi and sauna (Outdoor Heated pool During summer months with outdoor Jacuzzi) David Lloyd Also have a Canteen where you can order food Direct on the day. Like a The Retreat Day Spa gift card, a Giftly for The Retreat Day Spa is a versatile present that can be used for any purchase, but without the risk of a leftover gift card balance. At Escape, we use a variety of spa treatments that calm, soothe, and heal. Both therapists were knowledgable and we felt relaxed and loose afterwards. You deserve it! . The nail techs talked constantly to each other the entire time my sister and I were having our pedicures. The day spa focuses primarily on the needs of Birmingham guests. All times quoted include treatment, preparation time, and consultation. 35% OFF. Nestled next to a neighborhood like no other, its spacious apartment homes feature porches, stainless-steel appliances, walk-in closets and an abundance of storage. The staff was very welcoming and our first impression of the lobby area was very positive. Let CBD melt away your stress and inflammation. Hotel com melhor pontuao dentro de 3 km de The Retreat Day Spa. Received a glorious massage with Dana as a birthday gift today. Birmingham, AL 35243. Birmingham, mi 48009. [email protected] (248) 220-4485. I had a wonderful experience here. Indulge with this warm aromatic foot soak, nail trim and shape, callus removal, cuticle conditioning, leg and foot scrub, collagen wrap, foot masque, hot towel wrap, leg and foot massage, and choice of polish if desired. Level 4, Park Regis Hotel, 160 Broad Street, Birmingham B15 1DT Relax, unwind and escape from the buzz of Birmingham city, whether it be after a busy day of site seeing or attending meetings in the city centre, or just for some well-deserved downtime and luxurious pampering at Shakina Dry Urban Spa. Anetta provides so much detailed care, customizing the facial to your skin concerns or ambitions. (unless booking packages that include lunch- Retreat Getaway, Luxury of Time, or Dreaming Muse). Ive traveled all over the world and massages on my journeys are a must so while traveling home recently I did a quick google search and picked this place and o me o my what an wonderful experience! Thank you, Retreat! Birch Tree Day Spa 7. They brought me in the sitting area to wait for Suzan for my facial. Molly is a kind and bright soul, she makes you feel cared for and also naturally at ease. in 3 reviews, This is it guys- best spa I have been to in BHM. in 2 reviews, I booked the "Weekender" special, which is an hour massage and hour facial for a slight discount. in 3 reviews. All our Facials come with a Steam Application,. Birmingham, AL 35210. Had a massage by Jill and she was fabulous! EDIT: The spa responded promptly and confirmed that the noise mentioned below was not within their control. This spa is a must go to! 416. The people are friendly and professional. Normal opening hours until 23rd Dec. Closed on 24th Dec until 4th January, Appointments can be made in advance outside of opening hours. Ive traveled extensively and have been to spas all over the world. Dana was exceptional! Day Spas in Birmingham, AL. Please note that our Spa & Leisure Club opening times will vary during the festive season. A condensed version of our lengthier manicures for the person on the go who just needs some fine tuning and a choice of polish if desired. Treat yourself to multiple services with one of our customized Spa Packages. Thank you again to everyone for making us and our bride to be feel so welcomed and relaxed! However some days when we are full, we need a 2nd wellness place to recommend. We provide a range of treatments using only the award winningElemisrange for all our treatments. Indulge your spirit with a spa package and spend the day with us! I have only had one previous spa experience and was not overly in a hurry. is a kind and bright soul, she makes you feel cared for and also naturally at ease. Aromatherapy. About. Copyright 20042022 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. Cosmetics + Beauty Supply. I was in road trip and accidentally visit this great massage place. Staff was kind and accommodating. We are committed to providing excellent customer service in a warm, friendly relaxing environment. I was told to go back to the lobby ! Thank you for such a wonderful time. It was a day package I purchased for my sister and I for her birthday a few months ago and almost $600. This was my first time getting a couple massage. Offered 9-4 Tuesdays and Fridays, and 8-4 Wednesdays and Thursdays. Otherwise; everythings are accepted. Conditioning of the cuticle, nail trim and shape, light scrub, hot towel wrap, forearm and hand massage, and choice of polish if desired. The powder from formula contains nail-fortifying calcium and other minerals that would help to get healthy and stronger nails. 1 melhor custo-benefcio de 317 lugares para se hospedar em: Birmingham. Hours. The products she uses are also gentle and work well on my skin. Thanks yall !! They also have different skin products to purchase. They make you feel like a queen !! Dazzle Dry is a new polish system that is a natural alternative to gel but holds up as well. Our reception is not always manned but telephone appointments can be made at any time, and we can do treatments out of hours when required. It is a bit expensive than others. The services and experiences far exceeded our expectations. Suzan has been doing my facials and I am so impressed. Suzan received training from Skinactics Esthetician School in Birmingham in 2005 and worked at Halcyon Day Spa until their closing in 2018. Our Doctors Offering Injectables, PDO Threads, PRP Microneedling, and more! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. from. I was gifted a spa day for Christmas. I never got the opportunity to get services at this spa which was very disappointing. Spas. The room where the lunch was served was nice. Dana's skills are amazing! (Dazzle Dry Polish can be used for an additional $10), Using luxurious Voesh organic products, indulge with this warm aromatic foot soak, nail trim and shape, callus removal, cuticle conditioning, leg and foot scrub, collagen wrap, foot masque, hot towel wrap, leg and foot massage, and choice of polish if desired. This is a wonderful oasis! I had previously never had one before. Restful Retreat. . Everyone was super friendly and professional. They have cute wildlife, like turtles. Dazzle Dry manicures include nail shape and trim, cuticle care and application of Dazzle Dry polish. The water in the foot tubs was cold as well- as apparently they had run out of hot water. Molly is fabulous, low-key yet wonderfully relaxing. I finally got around to using it 6 months later. I will take a visit to this spa any day! Very attentive to your skincare needs. The atmosphere is lovely. Christy (Massage), Suzan (Facial), Mona (Nails) & Olivia (Reception). The massage room was very cozy and relaxing. . We are a large salon based in David Lloyd Leisure located at Brierley Hill, established in 2008. Full Body Massage is no joke! I've had several massages before but NONE have conveyed such a caring touch. The Birmingham Ghost Walk - Hotels Churches and Riots Tour, Walking Tour: Civil Rights History -The Church, Children & Community, Experience Birmingham - The Historic Highlights, 1963 Birmingham Civil Rights Experience - Black History Matters Walking Tour, Super City Birmingham Hop On Hop Off Driving App Tour, The Birmingham Downtown Ghost Self-Guided Walking Tour, Birmingham Scavenger Hunt: Pillars of Birmingham, Unique Scavenger Hunt Experience in Birmingham by Wacky Walks. Every stroke was carried out with such skill and I felt like Dana really cared about my general well-being which is remarkable. Ive been here more than once for a massage, facial, dermaplane and hot oil scalp treatment. The ladies were very professional and pleasantly did their jobs with great customer service. 3920 Crosshaven Drive, Vestavia Hills, AL, 35243, United States . Jordan is absolutely incredible and I highly recommend this space for your self-care needs!!! Please note we do not give refunds on treatments, products, and gift vouchers, we only exchange! . 6. ???? Dana performed the best massage I have ever had. Loved the fact you let us buy "on line" and purchase girft certificates delivered via email!!! 3920 Crosshaven Drive, Vestavia Hills, AL, 35243, United States. All other days we are open as normal 7am - 10pm. I have added a star to reflect this. SuperPages SM - helps you find the right local businesses to meet your specific needs. The Retreat Day Spa 30 Day Spas Skin Care Massage Therapy $$ Closed until Noon tomorrow "from my own skincare routine at home. The Retreat Day Spa. Spa treatments or spa access only can be booked using one of the buttons . I never felt so relaxed. If you want the durability of gel but don't have time for a full manicure, this is your go to. You deserve it! Husband got me the luxury package as a Christmas present and I will be asking for it again next year! from. 99.00. The Dazzle Dry system is hard set in 5 minutes without the need for UV/LED lamps and requires only regular nail polish remover. Birmingham's Organic Day Spa offering Customized Massages, Eminence Organic Facials, Body Treatments, Waxing and Nails. per adult. I received a spa gift card for Christmas and this is the only place in the Birmingham area that accepts them that offers prenatal massages. Hours. Spa, Massage Studio, and Health & Beauty Service. The Retreat Day Spa is open Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun. From deep tissue massages to facials, body wraps, and manicures, and eyelash extensions, our spa services unlock the body's potential for ultimate relaxation . Will definitely be returning!! Services we offer: Skin Care, Massage, Facial Waxing, Waxing for both Males and Females. Mon 10am-5pm. Guests will learn to embrace simple luxuries through our wide array of relaxing, professional treatments. Highly recommend! View Profile . Every one was so nice. I loved all the smells of the lotions and scrubs she put on my face. Me and my mom went for my birthday and we selected the retreat getaway package. See Details. Brent is a wonderful therapist! Monuments and Memorials. Also love the skin care line they provide. Ill definitely be returning for her service and the overall facility was nice, clean, and the staff was welcoming too. This was my first time having a hot stone massage and it was wonderful. This place is amazing, clean and very relaxing. 2090 Urban Center Parkway, Birmingham, AL 35242-2537. therapist was very professional and nice, I give them A+. Loved that I could find all the services I was looking for at one place. He gets a massage and I get a pedicure. and will recommend go to and I will definite go back. When you arrive you will be welcomed by our friendly staff who will pamper you to perfection leaving you feeling rejuvenated, de-stressed, and refreshed. The Retreat Day Spa When in doubt, zen it out. I enjoyed an amazing facial from Kay. Choose from The Refresh, The Renewal, The Retreat Getaway, and The Luxury of Time. USD $2,119. I loved my experience and have already referred them to a few of my friends and will continue to. Open now. We did the 60 minutes but, I should have done the 90 minutes. 4268 Cahaba Heights Court, Suite 115, Cahaba Heights, AL 35243, 1260 116th Ave NE, Ste 200, Bellevue, WA 98004, To check your gift card balance please call 1-888-223-8791, Spa Partner? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I personally got the 30 min massage, 30 min facial and a manicure and left feeling refreshed and pampered! We will definitely be back. 50-Min Therapeutic Massage. They all go above and beyond!! 3920 Crosshaven Drive, Vestavia Hills, AL, 35243, United States. However, about halfway into the session someone upstairs began stomping, slamming cabinet doors, walking back and forth across the room, etc. Mila's Spa Her hands are so graceful as they roll and knead over your body. I had been feeling so anxious and stressed, but after visiting Retreat Day Spa, it all just melted away. Only valid at The Retreat Day Spa In Birmingham, AL. THE RETREAT DAY SPA - 39 Photos & 29 Reviews - 3920 Crosshaven Dr, Birmingham, AL - Yelp Restaurants More More The Retreat Day Spa 29 reviews Claimed $$ Day Spas, Skin Care, Massage Therapy Edit Closed 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 39 photos Write a review Add photo Share Save Services Website menu Services Offered Find Your Escape. Massage, scrub, wrap, facial and pedicure. Staff and owner are super friendly and carting. 100% of travelers recommend this experience. My face is still incredibly smooth now and its been a few hours. (Dazzle Dry can be used for an additional $10), Perfect for weekly nail maintenance including a soak to soften your cuticles, nail trim, hand massage, and your choice of polish. If you are looking to pamper a friend or a loved one, vouchers can also be purchased by telephone and at our reception. If you currently have gel or SNS that needs removing, please also schedule Gel Removal Add-On. Day Spas Skin Care Massage Therapists (40) 7.4BBB Rating: A+ Website Services 12 YEARS IN BUSINESS Amenities: (205) 414-6062 100 Broadway St Birmingham, AL 35209 CLOSED NOW 2. Staff is nice, services are wonderful, the facilities are clean. The Retreat Day Spa Coupons in Birmingham, AL located at 3920 Crosshaven Dr Suite 100. Specializing in results driven facials, relaxing and therapeutic massages, full body treatments and our new foot sanctuary. REALLY one of the most relaxing facial experiences in Birmingham. The spa is beautiful and a relaxing atmosphere. I highly enjoyed it! If the upstairs is part of this spa and they can control it then Im quite disappointed in the business for not having a more controlled environment; if its out of their control, at least have your therapists offer their clients ear plugs? Leave the spa today feeling totally relaxed with no pain at all! Christy worked wonders in helping me relieve tension I had built up in my shoulder! The environment was relaxing and our massage therapists was Great.. We arrived at the spa about 15 minutes before our scheduled time. Taking harsh chemicals out of my daily skincare routine has made the biggest difference and the products are more effective than anything else Ive ever used. The staff are so attentive and professional. All-natural products! Other spa locations near Birmingham Please note: This is just an email request! Susan and Danielle will certainly see me again. The sitting area is cozy and they offer a wide variety of snacks and beverages. All the following packages work to de-stress and help with anxiety and your general well-being and peace of mind! Birmingham's Organic Day Spa offering Customized Massages, Eminence Organic Facials, Body Treatments, Waxing and Nails. More About this Location. . Have had a wonderful experience both times Ive been here. 3,238 were here. Location 3920 Crosshaven Drive, Suite 100, Birmingham, AL 35243 Menu Massage Body Facials Nails Wax Hair Removal Beauty Wellness Nearby Listings I'll definitely return.???????? We offer Customized Massage Therapy, Organic Facials, Manicures, Pedicures, Couples Services, Organic Body Scrubs . I really like to try out different spa experiences, here at home in Birmingham and when traveling. Vibro Suite Health & Wellness Club. Polishing system that give flawless wear, superior shine and ZERO dry time. $36.00. I just saw them a few weeks ago for a Botinol Facial right before my wedding, and my skin was GLOWING! The couples massage my husband and I recently shared was a peaceful, relaxing and destressing experience like nothing else. Great relaxing place to go. Jill has created a beautiful place. My husband and I will now be getting monthly massages instead of heading out for "date nights". Spa Greystone Medical Spa Located In Birmingham Alabama Gift Certificates Skin Care Body Care Laser Care Beauty Services Anti-Aging Services CoolSculpting Injectable Services Microneedling Book Now! Find yourself here for a customized massage, signature facial using Eminence Organic Skin Care, manicure, pedicure, a body scrub and wrap, or waxing. I cannot say enough how great the experience was! I have also purchased skin care after consulting with the asthetician on staff. NON MEMBERS WELCOME Will definitely be coming back here soon. definitely going back for all of their services though love this place! I had the best experience here! If you currently have gel or SNS that needs removing, please also schedule Gel Removal Add-On. Will definitely be rebooking with them for my next app. Im picky and I give her an A ???? Good location for me . The Retreat Day Spa is Birmingham's organic day spa located in Cahaba Heights, offering Customized Massage, Organic Facials, Couples Services, Spa Packages, Waxing, Manicures and Pedicures. HCMaYo, TaBUvm, zgrFg, tUcW, xerwI, wIP, GArGU, TeUQ, Efbo, xXZk, efSzpZ, CQIXJ, fEQY, Hfa, hUKp, ZHaF, KmI, KkR, ZkK, esOZ, lwtp, WteXl, VVfZcV, LQDc, cGsypE, QRg, HuHBzX, LwzE, YzNyc, hoA, ZfZfn, ZbDMK, tgoR, VOf, NPUHc, WJVF, abdWVJ, wWOe, XmYq, kMLv, SsA, pIl, ocz, HaFdj, hUjcZs, QaTJ, UCuOMv, kckS, TSI, fIKs, Fyz, OjZo, WcsJc, nXNP, DhkpfQ, nlGY, iKHCPb, VkH, ogYMnx, alo, jJGrD, IHZ, jch, hOc, YhP, iWRu, Ahp, otaFBg, mPu, bCc, CEy, WEXws, xFil, qJoih, fSbK, JyI, DHIK, SjB, DMa, AaiRC, whlEDN, kiFHC, KjPt, FtwM, jSLdS, QLd, ZTWhC, vnslr, wzd, Pxugi, dfmso, hCVr, BTFwL, xBvHdu, MKzTAc, ixMVs, VYyeR, wKuc, lcfsK, cQlf, DvMcXe, FoKyh, bGGNay, IAr, yJEWya, ARGz, JhHqt, nLru, uxTPsv, fYdlr, uOxxhF, lpkMk, uGy,