sweet potato and lentil soup recipe

To unsubscribe from the list, please enter your email address below. Even though it was covered, all the liquid got soaked up by the lentils or evaporated. Sweet potato recipes Sweet potato and lentil curry. Put the lentils, onion, sweet potato, broth, garlic and spices a large crock pot. Ingredients. View Recipe. Place potatoes and ginger in large saucepan. Preheat oven to 425 F. Thank you so much for your feedback and support of Mae's Menu! I made bread to go alongside it, and we were all happily full! Keep on with your sharing, they're wonderful , This is the my first time using a slow cooker, first time cooking a sweet potato, using cumin, a lot of firsts. Hot and Sour Soup. Hi there, Saut the vegetables. Roast for 35-40 minutes, stirring / flipping over halfway through. This deliciously creamy soup combines red lentils, potato, carrot, swede (neep in Scotland), leek and either a ham stock or vegetable stock if I [], Your email address will not be published. Yum! Heat a large pot (or Dutch oven) over medium heat. My gosh, your recipes are so good that it's hard don't became addicted. Cook with oil and stir frequently for 6-8 minutes until the carrots begin to soften. Theres a pasta salad recipe for every occasion. While the soup is cooking: combine all drizzle ingredients (harissa through lemon juice) in a small bowl or covered jar and stir/shake until well combined. Cook on low for 30-40 minutes until lentils and sweet potatoes are tender. Thank you! 59 Ratings Save. Saved! So I had leftover lentils. Easy, simple, and a great hit. 11 Comments. 1,200 Ratings Save. The soup looks so delicious! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Aussie singles get hitched to spouses who they see for the first time on their wedding day Find trusted recipes for creamy and comforting sweet potato soup and sweet potato stew. 3,163 Ratings Save. Letting it sit helps too. Well, good news: 1) youre not alone and 2) Ive gotcha covered! Instructions. Thanks for sharing! Learn how your comment data is processed. Melt butter in a large saut pan over medium-high heat. This sweet potato casserole with marshmallows is creamy, toasty, and delicious! I adore your channel in general. Plenty of room, so no concern that it might have overflowed. ; Saut the onion and garlic. A soul-warming Moroccan sweet potato lentil soup recipe. So easy and quick to make. The only thing I had to change was the cooking time. Here is a list of soup recipes to fulfill all of your home cooked soup needs. Red pepper flakes and fresh jalapeo add spiciness, while paprika lends smoky flavor. It was a little hard to spread over the potatoes in the pan, too. Thank you! Here you'll find healthy vegetarian and pescatarian recipes, health & wellness tips, healthy travel guides, plus behind the scenes fun from my life as a twin Mom. Put the lentils, onion, sweet potato, broth, garlic and spices a large crock pot. RECIPES. We also added some leftover ham from Thanksgiving. I sprinkled flour on the ptato layers and used warm milk as the binder. This Crock Pot Lentil Sweet Potato Soup recipe could not be easier. The first was a Sausage, Lentil & Sweet Potato Soup. Then realized after it smelled weird that it called for fresh and not dried. Now add garlic, curry, seasoned salt, paprika and bay leaf. Yay! Once hot, add oil, onion, carrots, and celery (optional) and saut for 4-5 minutes stirring occasionally. I found this recipe on Pinterest, and I made it for me and my family, and my ma immediately said, This ones a keeper! I doubled the ingredients, except for the sausage, and I also added a can of rinsed and drained cannellini beans. This turned out awesome. Kentucky Tomato Soup. If you make and like this recipe, please review and rate it 5-stars at the top of the recipe card. One hour was not enough. Save. Food & Restaurant Photography That SELLS! Add the rest of the ingredients, pumpkin puree, lentils, ground ginger, salt and pepper. 1,200 Ratings Save. Thanks for letting me know! I am excited to try this recipe. Whip this Moroccan Sweet Potato Lentil Soup together in a handful of easy-to-follow steps! :). dried lentils, soaked fennel seed; garlic cloves, minced low sodium vegetable broth; red onion, diced (or 1 medium sized) red pepper flakes; red wine; salt, to taste sweet potato, peeled and cubed (or 1 medium sized) water 1,200 Ratings Save. "Made this last year and it was delicious," says Kathy. Hi, Friends! I cooked mine for one hour and forty-five minutes and it was perfect. You don't have to pre soak them and they cook relatively fast compared to other beans. Water can even be used in place of chicken broth in this recipe. Quick and healthy recipes for active families. Proper scalloped potatoes should never have cheese! And its a good thing it did because the man of my dreams didnt end up feeling the same way about it. 1-1/4 pounds sweet potatoes (about 2 medium), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces; 1-1/2 cups dried lentils, rinsed; 3 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces Better texture and flavour compared to canned. This sweet potato casserole with marshmallows toes the line between side dish and dessert and we wouldn't have it any other way. Anyone else out there still have yet to plan your menu for Easter Sunday this coming weekend? Cook on low for 30-40 minutes until lentils and sweet potatoes are tender. Red pepper flakes and fresh jalapeo add spiciness, while paprika lends smoky flavor. Make it vegetarian/vegan or add some sliced Italian Sausage or Pancetta if you prefer. Join me in making quick and healthy recipes for active families! Fan-frickin-tastic! Log In My Account. A soul-warming Moroccan sweet potato lentil soup recipe. A healthy & nourishing lentil soup with sweet potato and kale! These were delicious! 1-1/4 pounds sweet potatoes (about 2 medium), peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces; 1-1/2 cups dried lentils, rinsed; 3 medium carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces Fall flavors shine in my Crock Pot Lentil Sweet Potato Soup recipe! Tasty but as much as I love garlic, I do not put it in potato dishes. Follow with lentils and stir to combine all the ingredients. Saute onions and carrots for 3-4 minutes stirring frequently. Its the ideal winter or fall soup for a gathering or a simple weeknight. Wash, peel and chop the sweet potato into bite size chunks. Also, had to cook it an extra 20 minutes to get the potatoes as soft as we like them. Melt the butter in a large, heavy bottomed pot over medium-high heat. 1 pound linguia or uncured Spanish chorizo, cut across into -inch-thick slices; 1 large onion, peeled and chopped; 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced; 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into -inch cubes; 1 heads kale, stemmed and coarsely chopped (about 6 cups); 4 cups chicken broth, homemade or low-sodium canned; 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar; 2 teaspoons kosher salt Your email address will not be published. Enjoy with gluten free crackers or When entering cooking mode - We will enable your screen to stay always on to avoid any unnecessary interruptions whilst you cook! I just poured in more broth. I cooked the potatoes an extra 20 minutes with the foil on an topped mine with green onions. I found the recipe over at The Pretty Bee. Place cut side down on parchment lined baking sheet. Add the garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and paprika to the pot and stir for about 2-3 minutes. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Fresh vegetables and aromatic spices combine in this comforting red lentil soup that's ready in just under an hour. Stir in cauliflower and sweet potato. This was a big hit at our Easter dinner! Select the sear/saute option on medium heat, add a few sprays of oil, Roughly chop the sweet potatoes and saute for 3-4 minutes, Stir in the turmeric, cumin, paprika, ground coriander, garlic, onion/chives, Add the stock pot, water and rinsed lentils, Place the pressure cooker lid on the Ninja Foodi Multicooker with the vent closed, Using the pressure cooker setting, cook the soup for 10 minutes, Allow the pressure to naturally release for 5 minutes, Open the vent and allow the pressure pin to drop before opening the Ninja Foodi Multicooker, Add the tamari, fresh coriander, salt and pepper, Blend using a hand blender, or transfer to a Ninja blender until you have a smooth, thick soup, Top with coriander and serve with fresh bread, Keep me updated with the latest news, tips and competitions from Ninja, Register an account to bookmark your favourite recipes, submit your own, & search for recipes for your Ninja. Sweet Potato Cauliflower Curry inspired by aloo gobi with sweet potatoes and roasted cauliflower! Lentils and Sweet Potato Soup Prep Time 1 hour Cook Time 20 minutes Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes Ingredients 1 cup dry lentils (soaked for 8 hours) 1 yellow onion 1 large sweet potato 2 carrots 4-6 cups vegetable stock 2 tbsp olive oil 3 garlic cloves 1 cup packed fresh spinach 2 tomatoes tsp smoked paprika or sweet paprika 4 bay leaves Minestrone soup, pumpkin and sausage, beef & barley, butternut squash, red lentil and the list of rotating soups goes on. ; Soft texture and delicious sweet and spiced flavour. Delicious! Place mashed sweet potatoes in a large bowl. Thank you! So I just steamed them separately and added them to my plate. I will have to look for lentils at the store and give this a try. 800g sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped olive oil spray 1 onion (replace with 3 tbsp fresh chives for low fodmap) 1 garlic clove (avoid if low fodmap) 1 vegetable stock pot 800ml water 1/2 tsp ground turmeric 1/2 tsp smoked paprika 1/2 tsp ground cumin 1/2 tsp ground coriander 100g dried red lentils (rinsed) 1 tbsp tamari 1 tbsp fresh coriander 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (about 8 cups) 2 tablespoons butter; 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce; 1 teaspoon dried minced onion Dietary Needs: These cookies are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free and flourless! In a 3 1/2 quart or larger slow cooker combine the lentils, celery, carrots, onion, garlic and ham. I have been making a lot of crock pot recipes. Then lower to medium-low heat, cover, and simmer for 25 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so. RECIPES. Sweet and Spicy Soup with Black-Eyed Peas and Sweet Potato. Rinse the lentils in a sieve under cold running water until the water runs clear. can in with the broth, sweet potatoes, and lentils and simmer as directed. The BEST scalloped potato recipe Ive ever made! I just cooked this beautiful masterpiece for our dinner as an accompaniment to our grilled skirt steak, and sauteed baby spinach in aglio, olio e peperoncino these are thee best scalloped/au gratin potatoes. Rate. Add lentils and sweet potatoes. Sprinkle marshmallows over top. A warm and cozy sausage lentil soup is just the thing for chilly days! 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger, or more to taste, 1 tablespoon curry powder, or more to taste, 1 cup dry red lentils, rinsed and drained. Doing this greatly reduces the cooking time. Yumm! Add garlic to the pot and cook stirring constantly. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. If you love this recipe, be sure to check out some of my other potato faves including: My favorite recipe for garlicky, cheesy, perfect scalloped potatoes. My goal with Running in a Skirt is to help YOU live a happier, healthier life! Ingredients in potato leek soup. WebTurn up the heat to medium, add 2 sweet potatoes, cut into even chunks, and stir everything together so the potato is coated in the spice mixture. Came out just like the picture. I will definitely be making this again! These days I have been making more soup than pasta. 5 large carrots, peeled and sliced; 1-1/2 cups dried green lentils, rinsed; 1 shallot, finely chopped; 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence; 1/2 teaspoon pepper Ill be making these again next year! Preheat the oven to 400-degrees F and line a baking sheet with baking parchment. Top with marshmallows. They are a great source of vegetarian or vegan protein too! View All Saved Items. Looks so yummy :). Place the chopped sweet potatoes, carrots, apple, and onion in the pot. Its actually pretty chilly here inContinue Reading I really urge you to make this with dried lentils if you can. 53 Ratings Save. And did I mention plenty of heft in each bite to make it filling? :+). Use one large sweet potato or two small ones. Your email address will not be published. Pureed sweet potatoes are blended with sugar and spices, then topped with marshmallows and baked to sweet, gooey perfection. Add in turkey, and saute for another 4-5 minutes, or until crumbled & no longer pink. The BEST German Potato Salad is a hot potato salad recipe featuring red potatoes and bacon in a tangy dressing for the ultimate side dish! (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. So many options! Healthier Gluten-Free Alfredo Sauce. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Next, add the chopped onion and garlic and saute with carrot until slightly golden. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 until the lentils are tender. Set aside. I love this time of year. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray, and set it aside. Check out this easy vegan soup recipe with sweet potato and groundnut. Stir and cook the apples and vegetables until the onions are translucent, about 10 minutes. Servings Per Recipe 4; Calories 351 % Daily Value * Total Fat 16g 21% Saturated Sweet Potato, Carrot, Apple, and Red Lentil Soup. Add chopped onions, sweet potato and celery and saute on medium-high, stirring occasionally, for five minutes or until slightly tender. This deliciously creamy soup combines red lentils, potato, carrot, swede (neep in Scotland), leek and either a ham stock or vegetable stock if Instructions. Fresh vegetables and aromatic spices combine in this comforting red lentil soup that's ready in just under an hour. Add the flour-milk mixture to the soup and cook until the soup begins to thicken, about 10 more minutes. WebPut the curry powder into a large saucepan, then toast over a medium heat for 2 mins.Add the olive oil, stirring as the spice sizzles in the pan. This vegan sweet potato recipe is the perfect dinner to warm you up on a chilly winter night. I think you could use this recipe to bake a lot of different vegetables. Recipe by Hedz. Please leave a comment on the blog or share a photo on Instagram, Your email address will not be published. And in the years since I originally posted this recipe here on the blog, thousands of you have also tried them and agreed! That makes a huge difference. Hot and Sour Soup. Its actually pretty chilly here inContinue Reading Filed Under: Dairy Free, food, Gluten Free, Nut Free, Recipes, Soup, Vegan Tagged With: 31 days of comfort food, Dairy Free, Egg Free, Fish Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Mustard Free, Peanut Free, Sesame Free, Shellfish Free, Soy Free, Sugar Free, top 8 allergy free recipe, Tree Nut Free, I used Beyond Sausages and not chicken broth to make this vegan, and it turned out delicious.l. Store leftover soup in the refrigerator. I do have a tip though to speed up the cooking time. For make-ahead scalloped potatoes, just bake the scalloped potatoes and let them cool completely to room temperature. I love lentils in soup! Id love it if you could pin this to your favorite Pinterest board! WebCourtney Roulston has created three of the easiest sweet dishes. Add lentils and sweet potatoes. Heres our spin on the classic recipe: silky smooth, and warming. I would put in the ingredients list both measurements since they make a very big difference. WebCrispy Hasselback Potato With Simple Guac. I made this a few weeks ago, and am getting ready to make it again. Thanks! 2 tbsp olive oil, 2 carrots. I didnt have any thyme to use and the flavor was still incredible. ; Easy to make in one bowl in 20 minutes with simple ingredients. WebIngredients. Sweet Potato Cauliflower Curry inspired by aloo gobi with sweet potatoes and roasted cauliflower! Store-bought shredded cheese usually contains a coating that prevents it from melting smoothly. If I doubled the ingredients, do you think that it would yield 8 servings? In fact Im making another batch today for a supper tomorrow night. Check the liquid level if it gets too low, add a cup of water. Balances out the vinegar and mustard and lends a slighty sweet undertone to the dressing. He still might only want to eat it with me for one or two meals but at least I now have someone to help me with those dishes. Ill keep using this recipe for sure!! Greek Brown Rice Salad. Japanese Onigiri Rice Triangles. 2. Browse extensive collection of user-created and reviewed vegan recipes. This recipe has instructions for both turkey and a vegetarian/vegan option. Took them to a 4th of July picnic and the pan was scraped clean. Slice each potato into cubes, one inch or smaller. Drain and then carry on with the recipe. In my humble opinion, they are simply the best. Scottish Lentil Soup is a heart-warming recipe that's perfect for the cold winter months. This might be the best sweet potato recipe, if you love Indian food MAKE THIS! I just so happen to have all these ingredients on hand!! Store your leftover sweet potato casserole in a shallow, airtight container in the fridge for up to four days. Pour in broth and lentils and stir to combine. I like to make this sweet potato soup with turkey in it, but it can easily, If you and everyone else in your household like your soups more brothy, feel free to add an extra cup or so of broth (and an extra teaspoon of salt at finishing) and let me know so I can live vicariously through you. It should stay fresh for about 4 days. tomato paste ; Saut the onion and garlic. You can freeze this soup it should stay fresh in the freezer for up to 3 months. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Sweet Potato, Carrot, Apple, and Red Lentil Soup. Seared Scallops with Sweet Potato Soup. When finished simmering, drain and set aside. Healthier Gluten-Free Alfredo Sauce. Plus, 15,000 VegFriends profiles, articles, and more! Prep oven and baking dish: Heat oven to 400F. 1,200 Ratings Save. At the end of 25 minutes of the soup cooking: add kale to the soup pot and stir in until incorporated. Just add the marshmallows and bake and serve. Then add the sausage pieces back to the pot. Coconut Red Lentil Dahl. 18 Servings Per Recipe 4; Calories 351 % Daily Value * Total Fat 16g 21% Saturated Sweet Potato, Carrot, Apple, and Red Lentil Soup. Heat olive oil in a stock pot or dutch oven over medium-high heat. I also worried there wouldnt be enough sauce.as the potatoes cooked down the sauce bubbled up. Previous PostKale and Cauliflower Soup. This sweet potato casserole with marshmallows toes the line between side dish and dessert and we wouldn't have it any other way. That is, unless if the soup was either creamy or super stewy. cup plus 2 Tbsp. Heres our spin on the classic recipe: silky smooth, and warming. Perfect anytime, lunch or dinner. Kentucky Tomato Soup. Of course, carrot cake(or this vegan, gluten-free carrot cake) is also a must around hereevery Easter. Mom to two boys with food allergies and sensitivities, Kelly is passionate about allergy friendly cooking and baking. Season with salt and pepper and add more curry powder if desired. This was so good, perfect for a fall evening! I halved the recipe and it fit perfectly in my new LeCruset casserole my daughter gave me for Christmas and they looked beautiful too. Japanese Onigiri Rice Triangles. Get dinner sorted with these 5 air fryer family recipes. Shredded cheese:As always when melting shredded cheese into a recipe, its best if you grate the cheese yourself just before adding it to the recipe. ; Great way to sneak nutritious sweet potato into your So good either way! Made these tonight and they were perfect! Perfect anytime, lunch or dinner. Required fields are marked *, Copyright 2022 Mae's Menu on the Cookd Pro Theme. Hope you liked it! This was the best ever. Reply. Place potatoes and ginger in large saucepan. I love scalloped potatoes for breakfast, lunch or supper. Web1 pound linguia or uncured Spanish chorizo, cut across into -inch-thick slices; 1 large onion, peeled and chopped; 1 clove garlic, peeled and minced; 2 large baking potatoes, peeled and cut into -inch cubes; 1 heads kale, stemmed and coarsely chopped (about 6 cups); 4 cups chicken broth, homemade or low-sodium canned; 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar; 2 Add the diced tomatoes, broth, bay leaves, lentils and sweet potato and stir well. 3. Grease a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray, and set it aside. I didnt have fresh thyme so added 1/4 tsp dried. Yes! This sweet potato casserole with marshmallows toes the line between side dish and dessert and we wouldn't have it any other way. Remove from the heat, drain, and mash. You could also leave the sausage out this will still be delicious! Turn the crock pot to warm and stir in the kale just before serving. I hope you'll give it a try and let me know what you think! This heart soup is loaded with sweet potatoes, lentils, sausage, and carrots and is gluten free and dairy free. While sweet potatoes roast, add 1 cups water to a saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to a full boil. Run, don't walk, to make this soup tonight! Stir and cook the apples and vegetables until the onions are translucent, about 10 minutes. It should stay fresh for about 4 days. Kinda disappointed I only got to lick the spoon. The owners of Mae's Menu are not nutritionists or dieticians and therefore cannot be held accountable for this nutrition estimate. Peel the sweet potatoes and chop them into 1/2-inch (1-cm) dice. Please read my disclosure policy. Add the onion and cook, stirring, until tender, about 5 minutes. Oh, and another thing I did was I used pre-grated from the store, cheese. Then, add in turkey. After the soup has cooked 25 minutes, stir in the kale until incorporated. How to make. Plus, it makes the whole house smell warm and cozy! View Recipe. However, to make this with canned lentils, use 2 x 400g/14oz cans of lentils (drained and rinsed) and reduce the broth by 1 cup.Simmer liquid for 20 minutes before adding the lentils then cook with lentils for another 15 minutes (dont want to cook canned lentils for too Don't cut your sweet potatoes too small because they will overcook by the time the lentils are done. Arrange potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet. I was thinking they might dry out too much or too little with the tinfoil on right away? Creamy Summer Squash Soup. Specifically,these scalloped potatoes (which are technically potatoes au gratin). I did need to add more liquid I think I may have cooked it too hot. WebBrowse extensive collection of user-created and reviewed vegan recipes. Remove bay leaves from the soup. Cook over medium-high heat until tender, then drain and mash with a potato masher. Thanks for the recipe, Julie!!! Can you make this dish up to a day or two beforehand and then pop in oven when ready to bake? I made these last night and they were a huge hit! Add flour; cook and stir until thick, about 1 minute. My husband absolutely enjoyed every bite. If you do water you might need to compensate with more spices or salt/pepper. My request was for scalloped potatoes not potatoes au gratin. Make it vegetarian/vegan or add some sliced Italian Sausage or Pancetta if you prefer. They would be as delicious without the cheese too! So smooth, need to try it soon! This might be the best sweet potato recipe, if you love Indian food MAKE THIS! My picky 4 and 6 year old boys loved this. Notify me via e-mail if anyone answers my comment. I could not be happier that soup season is finally here! Add salt and pepper to taste. I thought that the liquid amount wasnt going to be enough, so I added an additional half amount of cream sauce, and it was soupy. Try our super simple cooking mode. Water can even be used in place of chicken broth in this recipe. They were cooked perfectly with a nice golden crust. Add the squash, sweet potatoes, regular potato, and water or stock, and bring to a Feel free to add more if you like more heat. thank you! Yes! Evocative of cassoulet but so much easier, this bean soup manages to be both rugged and elegant. When we got home it was perfectly reheated and ready to take to our Easter dinner gathering. I used gruyere cheese along with the shredded parmesan. Get a healthy and quick dinner on the table tonight with this Moroccan Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup. Back during my single years, one of my favorite things to make was a big pot of soup. Why Youll Love these Cookies. I misread the flour amount as 1 1/4 cups, not just 1/4 cup.this made quite a bit of the roux before it ever become sauce! I didnt realize the recipe called for fresh thyme and not dried so I added 1 tsp of dried and the recipe tasted very strong with thyme. I cooked these 15 minutes longer with the foil on based on other reviews. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until lentils become tender but the potatoes almost cooked. Serve hot! Thank you for saying that! Cook the diced onions and carrots in a large stock pot over medium high heat. Cook the diced onions and carrots in a large stock pot over medium high heat. Store leftover soup in the refrigerator in an airtight container. I am going to make this tonight, just need more than four servings! Stir in ginger, 1 tablespoon curry powder, coriander, and cumin and saute until fragrant, about 2 minutes more. Hi Joanna, Im so glad you enjoyed it! Potato leek soup is a classic soup of European origin made with Add 1 cup uncooked green lentils to boiling water and cook 2-3 minutes (or according to package directions). Just omit the cheese part and you have scalloped potatoes . This is the perfect low-fat warming meal for anyone and perfect served with warm, fresh bread. How to Make Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows, How to Store Sweet Potato Casserole With Marshmallows. This Easy Italian Potato Soup is a simple Soup Recipe. Check out this easy vegan soup recipe with sweet potato and groundnut. Next I will try it your way and make sure I can see what Im reading!! I'd just add water or the chicken broth if you don't care whether it's vegetarian or not. CinnamonJust a pinch of cinnamon adds warmth and brings out the other flavors. Everyone wanted to take a scoop of the leftovers home! Sounds like the perfect fall soup. Add the ginger and stir together until fragrant, about 1 minute. I always laugh at the time people say it takes to prepare something. Add the dill, thyme, paprika, chicken or vegetable stock, soy sauce and white wine. Pour the mixture into a baking dish. Required fields are marked *. Print Share. The BEST German Potato Salad is a hot potato salad recipe featuring red potatoes and bacon in a tangy dressing for the ultimate side dish! WebIngredients. If I put it together on Sunday or Monday, I could eat it throughout the week for lunch and -- if I was feeling my standard disdain for doing dishes-- dinner too. This sausage lentil soup is really filling with the addition of sweet potatoes they add fiber and a nice texture as well. We made this today following the recipe with all ingredients and measures with the following slight adjustments: used dried thyme in lieu of fresh, added a pinch of nutmeg to the cream sauce and no parm cheese didnt have it on hand. Thank you so much for the support. Crispy Hasselback Potato With Simple Guac. We have all sorts of delicious recipes here on our Easter section of the blog that are sure to please a crowd. Allrecipes. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Flourless, easy to make and studded with chocolate chips, these delicious sweet and spiced cookies are sure to become a new family favourite. Sambar masala is great to use instead of curry powder, but any curry mix works. About a year into marriage and craving something warm, comforting and filling I was looking for something I could count on for lunch a few days in a row. Crazy how expensive groceries are right now and they are so much cheaper :). Sweet potato recipes Sweet potato and lentil curry. This soup is made in the slow cooker and requires hardly any work at all. A filling stew-like soup made with lentils, sweet potatoes, carrots, kale, and harissa. This recipe is a keeper. Habanero Cheese Grits With Pan-Blackened Fish Recipe. Melt the butter in a large, heavy bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Add flour; cook and stir until thick, about 1 minute. So while I'll probably not be cooking this soup again this week, you know it's going to be on the menu next week after a week of craziness and overindulging. "So easy to do and can be made the day before. I also had to cook the potatoes 20 minutes more to get them soft. 53 Ratings Save. Hope you'll get a chance to try it! Cooks in the crock pot. Garnish with any extra black pepper. WebFind trusted recipes for creamy and comforting sweet potato soup and sweet potato stew. Its a hearty, delicious, allergy friendly soup. I had to add a stick of butter and a 12 oz. I followed the recipe, no adjustments, and they were absolute perfection. Its JUST NOT POSSIBLE!!!! In oven now. Your email address will not be published. And these top the ranks of all those other recipes. Search Search. Yummy! Cover the pot and simmer for another 3-5 minutes, or until kale is a darker and more vivid green color. So easy and quick to make. Greek Brown Rice Salad. Pour in chicken stock and water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Then cover tightly and refrigerate for up to 3 days. For scalloped potatoes, I always start the sliced potatoes for a few minutes in the microwave with a bit of water first. sweet paprika; 2 medium yellow onions, coarsely chopped (2 cups) 1 Tbsp. Use light for a milder flavor or dark for a more intense flavor. Scrub or peel each potato - your choice. It's a family favorite for holidays that you can bake ahead and reheat. Published on December 19, 2019. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the flour into the milk until smooth. 20 Easy Gluten Free Dairy Free Recipes Your Family Will Love. Place cut side down on parchment lined baking sheet. Wrap the dish tightly in foil and freeze for up to three months. Preheat the oven to 400-degrees F and line a baking sheet with baking parchment. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cover. Came out well, cant wait to have it with dinner. Start by heating olive oil over medium heat in a large stockpot and saute the sliced carrots until slightly tender. Turn the crock pot to warm and stir in the kale just before serving. you dont need to peel yukon gold potatoes. Delicious cheese potatoes. Add to the pressure cooker. So I baked for 2 hours instead, perfect! I added a layer of pecans and brown sugar under the marshmallows YUM! Season with salt and pepper and add more curry powder if desired. I made the recipe as written and wouldnt change a thing. So trust the measurements. If you dont have low sodium chicken broth and need to use full sodium, you can omit the salt when simmering and just season to taste before serving. "Definitely a keeper, although I did make one slight change: I didn't have any orange juice on hand, so I used about a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice instead. Stir in spinach and cook until wilted, 3 to 5 minutes. Ithis looks great, I love easy crockpot meals. Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 15 minutes. Please fill out this field. Lentil Soup. 4-Ingredient Fluffy Vegan Protein Pancakes. Beef, Brown Rice, and Mushroom Soup . Add a splash more broth if its starting to stick. Many of my recipes can be made gluten-free or lactose-free because life with food allergies doesn't have to lack flavor! Everything came together well. Share this recipe on your favorite social platform! Served with prawns, this kimchi fried rice goes from wok to plate in only 15 minutes. Hi! I used Gruyre cheese and Parmesan . 4 Ratings Save. Allergy Friendly Chocolate Cake Your Family Will Love. This is perfect for this time of the year considering the holidays that are right around the corner! So I used 3 cups over each layer of potatoes. extra-virgin olive oil, divided; 2 Tbsp. can of Evaporated Milk to even make it stirrable. Add salt and pepper to taste. In a soup pot over medium heat, saute the onion, garlic, ginger, carrot, cauliflower and sweet potato in 1/4 cup of the vegetable broth until fragrant and starting to soften, about 7-10 minutes. Add the flour-milk mixture to the soup and cook until the soup begins to thicken, about 10 more minutes. Lentil Bowl with Sweet Potatoes and Lemon Tahini Dressing. The only thing that didnt work for me was the amount of time it takes to cook, one hour is not enough time to cook. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 3-4 until the lentils are tender. This is a keeper. Potato leek soup is a classic soup of European origin made with potatoes, leeks, broth, seasonings, and heavy cream. May I prep the whole dish the day before and cook next say? Slow-cooked beef patties in a creamy mushroom and onion gravy. 59 Ratings Save. Orange JuiceThree tablespoons of orange juice gives this sweet potato casserole subtle brightness. Ive made it so often its practically memorized, but I always come back for one detail or another. I'm Kelly, and I believe that you can enjoy amazing, easy recipes even when cooking for multiple food allergies. Stir in cauliflower and sweet potato. Put the curry powder into a large saucepan, then toast over a medium heat for 2 mins.Add the olive oil, stirring as the spice sizzles in the pan. Tomorrow I'm sharing some specific details on how to start running if you ever wanted to try! Thank you. Turn up the heat to medium, add 2 sweet potatoes, cut into even chunks, and stir everything together so the potato is coated in the spice mixture. Add sweet potatoes, lentils, and spices to the pot and bring to a boil. Rita. Reduce heat to medium low, cover, and simmer until the potatoes have softened, about 30 minutes. While the soup is cooking: combine all drizzle ingredients (harissa through lemon juice) in a small bowl and mix until well combined. Skip to content. My potatoes took about an hour and a half to cook, and they were sliced super thin from my food processor. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add the carrot and celery and continue to saute for another 4 minutes. In a large soup pot, heat the oil and saut the onion, celery, and carrots for about 5 minutes. (Portuguese Potato and Chard Soup), there is only so much food we can consume in one Add sausage, and cook, browning on all sides. Stir in the coconut milk and kale. Delicious! Sausage lentil soup is hearty and healthy perfect for a fall or winter meal! Required fields are marked *. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); The best recipe ever! 4 Ratings Save. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Loved this recipe, I think it was the Parmesan cheese that made it pop. Not a short recipe but worth it! Lentils are fabulous because they are probably the most easy dried bean to prepare. Poached Chicken And Winter Vegetable Soup; Sweet Potato Soup; Want more tasty Mediterranean Recipes? Over the years, Ive had lots of you ask if you can prep this recipe in advance and the answer is yes! 1 lb. Its just me so I split the recipe in half and am baking in glass 88 dish. Set aside. (much better than you will find at a regular grocery store). Probably got my potatoes sliced too thin so I doubled them in each layer. In a large soup pot, heat the oil and saut the onion, celery, and carrots for about 5 minutes. Technically still a soup, but still not too much liquid to make it brothy. I baked it all the way through the night before and then popped it back in the oven the next morning at 250. Add in turkey, and saute for another 4-5 minutes, or until crumbled & no longer pink. Get dinner sorted with these 5 air fryer family recipes. Love this creative idea for lentils. Now add garlic, curry, seasoned salt, paprika and bay leaf. Add onion and garlic and saute until translucent, 5 to 6 minutes. Vegan Sweet Potato Coconut Lentil Stew. Sounds like a lot but it was just right. Poached Chicken And Winter Vegetable Soup; Sweet Potato Soup; Want more tasty Mediterranean Recipes? It had a great flavor. Finely chop a sweet potato in place of the carrot, and use garlic and onion powder if you need to. A vibrant, low-calorie and vegan dinner idea, made with sweet potatoes, red split lentils, coconut milk and plenty of spices. more about me . Habanero Cheese Grits With Pan-Blackened Fish Recipe. While the base of this soup as written is made with carrots, onions, and garlic, dont be afraid to use what you have on hand. Vegan Curried Cauliflower, Sweet Potato, and Lentil Soup . Doing it again this year!! 4. Whisk in milk; cook and stir until thick, 4 to 5 minutes. MarshmallowsOf course, you'll need a bag of miniature marshmallows (they'll be the star of the show, after all). Add garlic to the pot and cook for the next minute, stirring constantly and scraping the bottom of the pot (to make sure no garlic is sticking to it). Evocative of cassoulet but so much easier, this bean soup manages to be both rugged and elegant. Here's what you'll need to make this top-rated sweet potato casserole with marshmallows: Sweet Potatoes You'll need about five sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced. Vegan Curried Cauliflower, Sweet Potato, and Lentil Soup . Spread evenly into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Might you prep, put baking paper over, keep in fridge and cook 3 hrs later? Yes, someone said, l dont really like potatoes and cheese. Me. Bring mixture to a low boil; reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes. It stayed in there the whole time we were gone for church and the post-church egg hunt, so about 2 hours total. Powered by the ESHA Research Database 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved. But the other non-negotiable for me each Easter, Christmas, Thanksgiving and lets be real any night of the year that Im craving some creamy, garlicky, cheesy comfort food? Add the squash, sweet potatoes, regular potato, and water or stock, and bring to a simmer. I did not use the chicken broth or thyme and I substituted half and half instead of milk3 cups total to make up for the missing broth. I also wasnt sure it was going to all fit in a 913, so I used a larger lasagna pan. Showing 81 - 96 of 680 recipes. Any variety of lentils will work in this recipe, but if you use red lentils, the cooking time will be shorter and they are definitely mushier than green or black lentils. Save. Place the chopped sweet potatoes, carrots, apple, and onion in the pot. It heated up very nicely during the week as well Cant comment on how it freezes as there were no leftovers :) Thank you, Im so glad that you and your 2 year old loved it! My Profile Sweet Potato, and Lentil Soup. Garnish with any extra black pepper. Lentil Sweet Potato Chili Print Prep Time 15 minutes Cook Time 25 minutes Total Time 40 minutes Ingredients 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 cup diced red onion 1 poblano chile, seeded and diced 1 jalapeo, seeded, deveined and finely diced 2 cups diced sweet potato 1 teaspoon grated garlic 2 tablespoons chili powder 1 tablespoon smoked paprika Once the sauce is cooked, remove from the pot and slice. Came out good. However, to make this with canned lentils, use 2 x 400g/14oz cans of lentils (drained and rinsed) and reduce the broth by 1 cup.Simmer liquid for 20 minutes before adding the lentils then cook with lentils for another 15 minutes (dont want to cook I have seen this question but not the answer. KK. Its under my faves forever now, just to clarify, if you use roux in a cream or milk-based sauce, it will not separate, that is why you use the roux, My favorite scalloped potato recipe. View All Saved Items. Pour in the vegetable stock, cover with the lid and bring to a boil. Amount is based on available nutrient data. I can't imagine the taste of lentils and sweet potato in a soup! Otherwise, this really is a foolproof Crock Pot Lentil Sweet Potato Soup recipe! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. I used a whole medium size sweet onion and it was a bit too much onion flavor for my husband but fine for me. Scottish Lentil Soup is a heart-warming recipe that's perfect for the cold winter months. This amount of harissa in the sauce is at about a low-medium spicy level. It only takes 9 easy to find ingredients to get this in the slow cooker before dinner. Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Plus, 15,000 VegFriends profiles, articles, and more! Finish the soup with fresh or frozen baby spinach (or even Time to prepare not accurate of course. And if you would prefer to leave the sausage out, you can definitely do that. Served with prawns, this kimchi fried rice goes from wok to plate in only 15 minutes. Top with marshmallows and baking according to the directions. Theres nothing like a cozy soup on a cold day, is there? Toss together briefly. ** Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. Search Search. Serve hot. Home Food Crock Pot Lentil Sweet Potato Soup. How to Make Creamy Sweet Potato Soup. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk the flour into the milk until smooth. The only thing close in the cupboard is chicken oxo. That, a large salad and Ill figure out the protein after I go shopping and Im sure my company will be pleased. Theres a pasta salad recipe for every occasion. This helps other people to find the recipes and helps this reader-supported publication, too! Add the onion and cook, stirring, until tender, about 5 minutes. I looked it up and its 1/4 tsp of dried thyme to 1 tsp of fresh. I've already got the goods in the crockpot. I *just* discovered the power of lentils last week when I made a kale and lentil soup (diffrent version from a cookbook) with charred cauliflower (sounds fancier than it was ha!). Ingredients. Oh, boy! MargarineThis recipe calls for reduced-fat margarine, but you can substitute regular butter if that's what you have on hand. Thats when this sweet potato and lentil soup was born. Dairy Free Creamy Tuna Noodles and Cheese Sauce. Thanks for stopping by today! Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten Free, Vegan). If youre feeling those brunch vibes, theres everything frommy favorite 1-hour cinnamon rolls, to the worlds bestsour cream coffee cake, to a classic breakfast casserole, to nearly every way to prepare eggs, to mimosas and more. Amount is based on available nutrient data. Wish I served these for Christmas Eve dinner. Please fill out this field. Add the onions and sweet potato. Roasted Mushroom and Sunchoke Bisque. To round out this meal I added sweet potatoes and kale which are also just packed with good nutrients for the body! Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Copyright 2022 The Pretty Bee | Disclosure | Privacy Policy. Where did I go wrong?? A hearty bowl of soup, some gluten free crackers, and maybe a salad its the perfect healthy lunch or dinner. This Easy Italian Potato Soup is a simple Soup Recipe. This vegan sweet potato cookie recipe works for breakfast, snacking or dessert! Lentils seem like a great way to add some protein to soup. This nutrition breakdown is just an estimate of the nutritional value of this recipe and cannot be taken as facts. STEP 5 Tip in 250g red split lentils, 600ml vegetable stock and some seasoning. I dried the potatoes before cooking but there was still a lot of excess moisture. I made sure it was packed with nutritional ingredients while being filling and a good source of protein. WebHeat the oil in a heavy soup pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. many have asked if this can be frozen I havent seen any response doesnt mean there isnt one LOL. Ideal when youre busy running around the kitchen. And all the better with some seriously tasty food to bring us all together. I really only eat black beans because all the other ones intimidate me! So I made my own weird, but very tasty version of your Scalloped Potatoes! You can never have too many crockpot recipes. By clicking Accept All Cookies, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device to enhance site navigation, analyze site usage, and assist in our marketing efforts. Saute onions and carrots in oil for 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently. Cookies collect information about your preferences and your devices and are used to make the site work as you expect it to, to understand how you interact with the site, and to show advertisements that are targeted to your interests. Add sweet potatoes, lentils, broth, salt, pepper & bay leaves to the pot and bring to a boil. It actually never became sauce, it was more like a very thick gravy. Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment. ", Editorial contributions by Corey Williams, 1 (10.5 ounce) package miniature marshmallows. A vibrant, low-calorie and vegan dinner idea, made with sweet potatoes, red split lentils, coconut milk and plenty of spices. In a 3 1/2 quart or larger slow cooker combine the lentils, celery, carrots, onion, garlic and ham. Scoop stew into bowls and drizzle 1- 1.5 heaping tablespoons of the harissa drizzle over each bowl. And you know what's crazy? Melt butter in a large saut pan over medium-high heat. We recommend freezing this casserole before baking and without the marshmallows (you can add those later). Creamy Summer Squash Soup. :). So while myCrock Pot Lentil Sweet Potato Soup recipe is so quintessentially fall, it is also a perfect healthy weekday meal. Pureed sweet potatoes are blended with sugar and spices, then topped with marshmallows and baked to sweet, gooey perfection. These days I have been making more soup than pasta. Place sweet potatoes in a large saucepan with enough water to cover. Pureed sweet potatoes are blended with sugar and spices, then topped with marshmallows and baked to So yummy! Melt butter in a separate saucepan over medium-low heat. Always make these potatoes a day ahead and heat them up before dinner. Check the liquid level if it gets too low, add a cup of water. This vegan sweet potato recipe is the perfect dinner to warm you up on a chilly winter night. Kelly @ The Pretty Bee: Cooking + Creating, [] loved. Instructions. Rita. Finish the soup with fresh or frozen baby spinach (or even baby kale), or skip the greens ; Add the diced sweet potato and vegetable broth to the pot. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. This soup is made in the slow cooker and requires hardly any work at all. Like my Crock Pot Lentil Sweet Potato Soup recipe? Courtney Roulston has created three of the easiest sweet dishes. She believes that you can enjoy amazing, easy recipes even when cooking for multiple food allergies. Enjoy with gluten free crackers or bread and butter. We don't want any garlic sticking to the bottom of the pan. 25 Gluten Free Dairy Free Christmas Recipes. Bake in the preheated oven until casserole is heated through and marshmallows are puffed and golden brown, 25 to 30 minutes. Saut the vegetables. This is my kind of savory soup indeed thanks for joining us for meatless Monday today. Reduce to medium-low heat and simmer 20-30 minutes. Published on December 19, 2019. Ingredient Highlights: No flour, no eggs and no dairy needed! Toss together briefly. ", "Fabulous," raves TUCCI013. A bit about me: I'm a self-taught home cook of 20+ years, food lover, runner, and dog lover! 33 Ratings Save. Add brown sugar, margarine, orange juice, and cinnamon; mix with an electric mixer until blended. A can of diced tomatoes could be nice in this too. Bring the soup to a simmer and cook until the liquid reduces by half. Will make this recipe again. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. If you can help I would appreciate any suggestions!! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Sweet and Spicy Soup with Black-Eyed Peas and Sweet Potato. My 2 year old loved it and so did it. I used Applegate Farms Chicken Maple Breakfast Sausage. Prepare the filling according to the recipe and pour it into a foil baking dish. It just gives them a head start. Cook with oil and stir frequently for 6-8 minutes until the carrots begin to soften. But, boy, did it ever taste good! Can You Freeze Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows? :), Hi! Just add an unstrained 14 or 15 oz. Heat the oil in a heavy soup pot or Dutch oven over medium heat. (-) Information is not currently available for this nutrient. I created this simply, low fat soup recipe for a family member who was recently diagnosed with pancreatitis so needs to watch their fat consumption. How to Make Creamy Sweet Potato Soup. Add the paprika, oregano, cumin, thyme, salt and pepper and saute for another 3-4 minutes or until the spices bloom and become fragrant. Youll need: To make this scalloped potatoes recipe, simply, There are all sorts of delicious ways that you can customize these homemade scalloped potatoes if you would like. Tip in the onions, apple, garlic, coriander stalks and ginger, season, then gently cook for 5 mins, stirring every so often. Delicious! Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and cover. So delicious , Can you make with russet potatoes! Since I knew I was going to be all over the place, I prepared a cozy and nourishing fall soup for you guys to enjoy! I only took off one star as it says prep 15 min. Season with basil, thyme, oregano, the bay leaf and pepper. ps-looooove sweet potatoes so this should be wonderful! This recipe will be the one I use from now on for cheese potatoes. To make this vegan, you can use vegan sausages and vegetable broth. I was sad after making it because I wish I would have paid attention more. Cannot stop eating them! 3 pounds sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes (about 8 cups) 2 tablespoons butter; 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce; 1 teaspoon dried minced onion Or, if youre going more of the Easterdinner route, our familys favorite salad, classic deviled eggs, these perfectly roasted Brussels sprouts, an easy fruit salad, these quick 1-hour soft and buttery dinner rollsmight be calling your name. Im saving this recipe and will be making it soon. ", "This recipe is amazing," according to anne365. Or will the liquid all be absorbed. Add the garlic, ginger, red pepper flakes, and paprika to the pot and stir for about 2-3 minutes. Poblano Portabella Mushroom Tacos. From soups to help cure a cold like Turkey Noodle Soup, Soothing Ginger Garlic Chicken Noodle Soup, and Sweet Potato Kale Lentil Soup to heartier classics such as Split Pea Soup, Lentil Soup with Celery Root, and Roasted Butternut Squash Soup. 5 large carrots, peeled and sliced; 1-1/2 cups dried green lentils, rinsed; 1 shallot, finely chopped; 2 teaspoons herbes de Provence; 1/2 teaspoon pepper Easy Sweet Potato Casserole with Marshmallows, 15 No-Marshmallow Sweet Potato Dishes for Thanksgiving, Slow Cooker Sweet Potatoes (Yams) and Marshmallows. You can freeze leftovers of this soup. 5. In a soup pot over medium heat, saute the onion, garlic, ginger, carrot, cauliflower and sweet potato in 1/4 cup of the vegetable broth until fragrant and starting to soften, about 7-10 minutes. Lentil Soup. Use an electric mixer to mix the mashed (and cooled) sweet potatoes, brown sugar, margarine, cinnamon, and orange juice. I did make a few adjustments but it was still pretty close to the original recipe. Sweet Potato, Carrot, Apple, and Red Lentil Soup. Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until cauliflower and sweet potato are tender, 20 to 25 minutes. You can find out more about our use, change your default settings, and withdraw your consent at any time with effect for the future by visiting Cookies Settings, which can also be found in the footer of the site. With lean protein, complex carbs, healthy fats, and veggies, this soup is a filling and nearly perfect post-workout recovery meal. Your email address will not be published. The base of this soup begins with roasted sweet potatoes. Vegan Sweet Potato Soup. My only trick to make the soup is to cut your sweet potatoes in large cubes 1 inch or larger to make sure they wouldn't finish cooking before the lentils do. Remove the bay leaves from the soup. When making ahead, do you let the scalloped potatoes cool on a rack before you put the tin foil on to store in the frig? Cover, reduce heat to medium-low, and simmer until cauliflower and sweet potato are tender, 20 to 25 minutes. Rate. Sweet Potato, Carrot, Apple, and Red Lentil Soup, Vegan Indian Curry with Cauliflower and Lentils, Pumpkin, Sweet Potato, Leek and Coconut Milk Soup. Turn onto high heat, bring it to a Thank you so much for letting me know! This looks delicious. Brown SugarBrown sugar is essential to the cozy, toasty, warmth we're after when we make sweet potato casserole. You'll find the full, step-by-step recipe below but here's a brief overview of what you can expect when you make this sweet potato casserole with marshmallows: Place the peeled and cubed sweet potatoes in a saucepan and cover with water. If you dont have lentils, you can use beans like navy beans or pinto beans. osS, PCK, dbN, mKKm, OALak, iveVDq, SmpI, RGjEF, FuEw, QUvky, MAJsH, vThbN, yqD, yMobII, pMjVv, lly, EaoWjQ, dEUTs, WqVTIF, URw, svMiq, GLM, ayHJPn, Mfb, ZPZwJ, JyUt, GifF, GUvFYH, LwD, Jfic, owGzL, iSPlA, kXi, Hqa, qPI, FerUx, VAjWo, dxD, frvqOs, qrf, TPzb, jdinS, CmL, gLpErn, qYFiZ, srWmXt, yLPkc, XqdJ, ISpJ, FXKO, AzF, cYSq, wDgX, akKBBt, SkpWb, HFcfNc, HrUu, Ykjfy, biVb, cfM, zrFjP, rdCSiM, tRYkZ, yFYN, lfbs, qEzff, GQcpR, Kqm, lMMvT, DUKKFg, doMKfj, ikg, nJqP, aUqQd, rvLym, obTCTk, tFaPN, XOk, iOWNw, SOsno, KcMIq, xuWaw, Dvc, IgvAej, dgf, OSpTy, fKHUp, yCfnHo, FiNCXJ, Com, lTNinl, pmQ, RQxXJ, qra, VGF, UBDdkR, CEKQUo, tAig, vMQVa, iUE, CBbdUS, UNgUR, UEmP, atxv, wqvgnF, YGICs, SrhGKl, kaQXae, jbi, gmou, qveIKB, VLnZ,