synology flac audio station

You can download the apps through App Store or Google Play. First off we need to find them all, then when we find one, we need to use flac to read it, stream it to lame, which will convert it (and tag it - so audio station will find it properly) to an mp3. The update is not available in your region yet. You need to be a member in order to leave a comment. I don't this the USB DAC is the problem, however I don't have another one to try. What happens now when you try to play a FLAC file ? you can write and read files or load them into any program when accessed via a computer. Strange enough i am unable to control volume on my DAC, is this normal? Live demo Specifications Applied models Intuitive & Versatile How long is "very long?" Enjoy music broadcast through Internet radio stations and customized links. Copyright 2022 Synology Inc. All rights reserved. Provides different display modes for music library with a search field to easily find your music, Plays and streams music through web browsers, mobile devices, DLNA-certified devices, and AirPlay-certified devices, and displays songs in the play queue, Categorizes playlists into personal playlists and group playlists shared with DSM users for easy access to your favorites, Generates music sharing links for people who are not on the same network or do not have a Synology NAS, Provides lists of Internet radio stations collected by SHOUTcast(TM) and adds radio stations to your favorites list for quick access, Shows your pinned playlists and recommended genres on the home page for quick access, Organizes all the music contents by artists, albums, composers, and genres, Displays all the music in folder structure, Allows users to browse the music collection on other Synology NAS via DLNA when Media Server is installed, Rates songs and categorizes music by rating, Downloads the selected songs to the local storage, Displays live lyrics in the player with a lyric plug-in to search lyrics from the Internet, Arranges the order of music playback in a play queue, Supports updating music tags from online search, Smart playlists collect music that matches the specified criteria, Random 100 feature that randomly selects 100 songs to play, Administrators can assign privileges to restrict DSM users' access to Audio Station, Personal music library will appear in the default "/home" folder once enabled with the custom option to show either personal library or both shared music and personal music, Supports Internet radios with a list provided by SHOUTcast(TM) and user-defined radios, Audio formats supported natively: M4A, M4B, MP3, WAV, and FLAC (IE does not support WAV and FLAC), Audio formats supported for conversion: AIFF, APE, Apple Lossless, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, WMA PRO, WMA VBR, and DSD, Audio formats supported for AirPlay speakers: AIFF, APE, Apple Lossless, FLAC, M4A, M4B, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, WMA PRO, WMA VBR, and DSD (Native DSD is not supported), Supported playlist formats: M3U, PLS, and WPL, Supports gapless playback when streaming to a web browser (original files only) and AirPlay speakers, Supports streaming FLAC, APE, ALAC, OGG, and AIFF formats for DLNA players. Trying to play a FLAC file ? It's easy! Enjoy seamless live music as if you were there, by streaming to web browsers, as well as AirPlay, Chromecast, and Media Renderer devices. Do you know if there is a way to display the output sampling format? Also just tried using an idle JKMKIII asynch USB converter I have to Metrum Octave DAC, main system, worked fine. Mar 2021 Latest activity: 14. Enjoy high-quality sound with DS audio on iOS, Android, or Windows Phone devices. Your DSM is working fine without having to update. With a CUE sheet (a text file that indexes audio tracks of music files), Audio Station can display accordingly all indexed audio tracks and song information of an undivided album file for management. Mar 08, 2012 Well, for those interested, the answer seems to be YES. GVB operates a vehicle from Amsterdam, Dam to Amsterdam, Centraal Station every 5 minutes. Then delete the errant files and see if they reappear. Audio Station Specifications Applied models DiskStation Manager Audio Station Enjoy high-quality playback, listen to radios, manage own music collection, create personal playlist and share with friends on Audio Station and its mobile app DS audio everywhere. Can Synology Audio Station play FLAC files? DS audio supports CarPlay and Android Auto, allowing you to enjoy the high-quality songs on your Synology NAS while driving. Play music and change tracks more smartly and safely. Data rate documentation is weak for Audio Station, you do get to select generic high quality (24 bit support). You seem to have a particular problem here that I have not seen before. It is a handy tool. The lack of documentation on supported file rates, formats for digital I/O remains irksome. Audio Station allows you to play music by streaming to music players and mobile devices. I am not sure I am able to answer your question, too techinical for me.. but here you find the specs of my NAD: https://emporian.co.uk/synology-2-bay-diskstation-ds214-5308.html. Organize songs into playlists and share your music with friends with customized validity. This is crystal clear now. RAM: 4 GB DDR4 SDRAM, Device Location: External, External Color: Black, Warranty Products Returnable: Yes, Warranty Term (month): 36 month(s), Warranty validation With all respect, I think you are mixing up elements of the discussion, so let's talk about basics: a) your NAS (Synology) is without any server program only a hard drive on your network where you can store files. GVB. Your music, always around you Enjoy high-quality sound with DS audio on iOS, Android, or Windows Phone devices. DS audio supports CarPlay and Android Auto, allowing you to enjoy the high-quality songs on your Synology NAS while driving. You can enjoy better audio quality if your music files and the sound card of the DAC (Digital-to-analog converter) connected to your Synology NAS support 24-bit audio output when USB speakers are plugged in to your NAS server. c) not all media server programs can send all sort of files through your network so that the recipient, the renderer, can understand what the files is. Hardueri dhe performanca: Procesori 4-brthamor AMD Ryzen V1500B, 2.2 GHz; 4 GB DDR4 ECC SODIMM - e zgjerueshme deri n 32 GB. What's the best way to turn it off entirely? All of the information shown in AudioStation (including the album art) is scanned by the system's Media Indexing Service the moment you add files to an indexed folder. I mean how do i know that Audio Station is not down/up-sampling the files? 1. yes i was trying to play a flac file. 3. Official Synology Packages Audio Station Audio Station doesn't stream to DLNA devices after update and reinstallation palladian 12. 2. 1. Store your music collections on the Synology NAS, and savor near-original quality of audio tracks through Audio Station.1, Preserve audio details in music by streaming DSD or FLAC files to your high-quality player. For the Playback problem. Thanks, Just discovered Audio Station and its working quite nicely with the Dragonfly USB DAC. For occasional streaming outside of the house, I think the easiest way is still DS-Audio. The iOS DS audio offers the same transcoding for ALAC (similar to FLAC. Thanks for your time. Can you show me the contents of the FLAC folder ? d) you need a DSD capable server software on your NAS, which you installed with Minimserver. i've installed Minimserver, but i can i play music directly from the NAD to the DAC by installing a sofware on the NAD? reading around on internet I seem to understand that I can listen to FLAC music stored on my Synology 214+ NAS using Audio Station as a player and feeding the music via USB to my iFi Micro iDSD DAC. You can stream music stored in NAS to iTunes in the same local network, so you will not need to keep a huge music library on your Mac. Enjoy high-quality playback, listen to radios, manage own music collection, create personal playlist and share with friends on Audio Station and its mobile app DS audio everywhere. DLNA Server, Minim Server etc.). Audio Station is your intuitive and versatile music library for exploring, sharing, and managing music collections all in one place. Your phone may support FLAC (the Android DS audio offers transcoding for FLAC, suggesting it may be natively supported but over mobile networks it may consume a lot of bandwidth and/or you won't notice the quality drop). Copyright 2022 Synology Inc. All rights reserved. 13. For DSD playback you will need Minimserver. (See detailed commands, The indexing feature is not supported for MP4 files. A shortcut to your favorite music and playlists by music genre. What player should I output music files to my DAC? If it's over 15 feet, then there are USB extenders that seem to work. Copyright 2022 Synology Inc. All rights reserved. Audio Station allows you to manually update missing mp3 tags with a few clicks. Another good option for DLNA on Synology is the Media Server. Version: 6.1.1-3158 (2017-07-04) Now uses HTML5 player by default since this upgrade. Sign up for a new account in our community. To enable CUE sheet support: Go to Settings > Options > CUE Sheet Support, and tick Show all tracks by the CUE sheet. It works perfectly fine with mp3, but when I try running a FLAC file it simply doesn't play am I missing something? I also see that they are working on DSD for DSM 5.1 beta. Curiously enough it worked for DSD files feeding a Metrum Octave I so had to be transcoding as the DAC only works with PCM. Threads: 24 Messages: 147 1 2 Next Filter by prefix: Info (2) DSM 7.1 (1) Filters C Are there music files there or maybe just log files etc. Does it output files as native format to the DAC? To enable high quality output or DSD over PCM output: Go to Settings > Advanced. All within the same directory structure. To manage the playing queue: To play a song in the queue, right-click the song and choose Play or go to Action > Play to play it right away. I have quite a lot of experience with DS Audio Station and I can confirm it should and will play FLAC files through the USB Speaker output. Could make a very nice nucleus for a desk type headphone station. sburtt Par jjackr54, le 24 juillet 2012 dans Audio Station. Audio Station Audio Station is a web-based audio application, allowing you to access the music library on your Synology NAS, choose available audio sources on the local area network, and add your favorite music to playlists for playback. Instead of selecting "USB Speakers" for playback select "My Computer" in Audio Station UI. You can manually change the file extension from .MP4 to .M4A to successfully display and manage these files in Audio Station, Supports English (United States), English (United Kingdom), English (Canada), English (Australia), English (India), German (Deutsch), French (France), and French (Canada), The maximum number of songs in athe playing queue is 500, Streaming the same audio content to multiple Alexa devices under the same Amazon account at the same time is not supported, To ensure the best compatibility with Amazon Alexa, any audio files in a format other than MP3 will be streamed in 128kbps MP3 format, Music playback via Alexa with IPv6 is not supported, Easy access and music management on the go with music searching, sharing on iOS and Android devices, Music streaming from Synology NAS to mobile devices or AirPlay/Chromecast/DLNA/Android Auto/CarPlay-compatible devices, Offline playback of music downloaded to local devices, Rates songs and categorizes music by rating, Downloads the selected songs to your mobile devices, Timer set to stop playing after a specific time, The handy feature, Shake to Shuffle, allows users to play the next song simply with a shake on iOS devices, Equalizer function for local music streaming (Only available on Android devices), Audio formats supported for streaming: AIF, AIFF, APE, Apple Lossless (ALAC), FLAC, M4A, M4B, MP3, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, WMA PRO, WMA VBR, DSD. Audio Station allows you to manually update missing mp3 tags with a few clicks. Enjoy high-quality playback, listen to radios, manage own music collection, create personal playlist and share with friends on Audio Station and its mobile app DS audio everywhere. Learn more. 1. Ndrtuar n 2 slote pr M.2 SSD cache, memorie t zgjerueshme dhe hapsir ruajtse. So far, so good. And last question: do you think a long USB cable could have impact on audio quality? Train operators. The package allows for high-quality playback on a variety of devices. ? Have you ever encountered this? Also something weird happens. b) your NAS runs a program called media server (Minimserver) to make media files available to clients (products that can decode audio files received over LAN), now it becomes more "intelligent". Using the DS Audio app for Ipad/Iphone makes it for a very nice interface, much better than PlugPlayer (It does not stop playing when you Iphone/Ipad goes to sleep !) 1. Is your NAD capable of receiving and decoding DSD or DSD-over-PCM over Ethernet ? Yeah, I've noticed that transcoding setting. Save songs to your device and savor your music on the go.3, Use voice commands to easily control the playback of songs, albums, and customized playlists to your Echo device. Enjoy music broadcast through Internet radio stations and customized links. Learn more. I have installed Java and also Minimserver, but I have no idea how to make it work, could you please give me some advise? Tickets cost 2 and the journey takes 4 min. Minor bug fixes. Restaurants near Amsterdam Centraal Station, Amsterdam on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Amsterdam Centraal Station in Amsterdam, North Holland Province. Copyright 2022 Synology Inc. All rights reserved. Can you confirm that DSD files don't currently work on Audio Station? #12. Audio Station Features Provides different display modes for music library with a search field to easily find your music Plays and streams music through web browsers, mobile devices, DLNA-certified devices, and AirPlay-certified devices, and displays songs in the play queue Forget about it. I haven't figured that out yet. By Ndrfaqja: 4 x porte RJ-45 1GbE LAN (me mbshtetje pr Link Aggregation / Failover . Enjoy seamless live music as if you were there, by streaming to web browsers, as well as AirPlay, Chromecast, and Media Renderer devices. Ordered an iFi nano iDSD because I prefer DSD, will advise if it works as well as join the 5.1 beta. You didn't mention that one in your chain before. Rpondre ce sujet; Commencer un nouveau sujet; Messages recommands. Just be careful with Audio Station and the transcoding setting. Audio Station Features Provides different display modes for music library with a search field to easily find your music Plays and streams music through web browsers, mobile devices, DLNA-certified devices, and AirPlay-certified devices, and displays songs in the play queue I have a FLAC subfolder in my Music folder, but Audio Station doesn't seem to see this. 2. Tickets cost 1 - 2 and the journey takes 3 min. 3. I decided to go for a dedicated CAPS. Search the forums for this, as there have been threads that consider the sound quality of some of the extender technologies. My DAC (http://ifi-audio.com/portfolio-view/micro-idsd/) is very new and versatile; I think Audio Station is the issue, I say this because when I right click on a FLAC file and then send it to Audio Station by clicking on Play the file doesn't start, the time remains at 00:00 as if the player is unable to read the FLAC file. Supports custom options to enable personal library. Official Synology Packages Audio Station With Audio Station and its mobile app DS audio, you can enjoy high-quality playback, listen to radios, manage your music collection, create personal playlist, and share with friends anywhere. 3 Voice control with Amazon Alexa Offline download is only supported on iOS and Android devices. NAS i fuqishm me performanc n klas serveri n nj dizajn desktop me 6 boshte. Provides different display modes for music library with a search field to easily find your music, Plays and streams music through web browsers, mobile devices, DLNA-certified devices, and AirPlay-certified devices, and displays songs in the play queue, Categorizes playlists into personal and group playlists shared with DSM users for easy access to your favorites, Generates music sharing links for music sharing, Provides lists of Internet radio stations collected by SHOUTcast(TM) and adds radio stations to your favorites list for quick access, Shows your pinned playlists/folders/albums/artists and recommended genres on the home page for quick access, Automatically organizes all the music contents by artists, albums, composers, and genres, Displays all the music in folder structure, Allows users to browse the music collection on other Synology NAS via DLNA, Downloads the selected songs to the local storage, Displays live lyrics in the player with a lyric plug-in to search lyrics from the Internet, Drags and drops to arrange the order of music playback in a play queue, Supports updating music tags (ID3 Tag) from online search, Smart playlists collect music that matches the specified criteria and saves it to smart playlists, Random 100 feature that randomly selects 100 songs to play. . Audio Station is your intuitive and versatile music library for exploring, sharing, and managing music collections all in one place. DS audio is available for iOS and Android users, for free. Fixed an issue where using DLNA devices to play the next song automatically might fail. Save songs to your device and savor your music on the go.3, Use voice commands to easily control the playback of songs, albums, and customized playlists to your Echo device. I am on a similar trawl through a large back-catalogue at the moment but am using MediaMonkey to manage the files stored on my NAS. I was looking for a solution in order to avoid having to buy a media server, but it sounds like (at the moment) Synology doesn't have the technology to send DSD via USB. jjackr54. The update is expected to be available for all regions within the next few days, although the time of release in each region may vary slightly. When playing through a DLNA renderer, Audio Station automatically transcodes the music in unsupported formats. what I will do is cancel and copy all the music folders again; 2. in the FLAC folder I have both FLAC files and subfolders with FLAC files; 3. Using Hifiman HE-400 and feeding the Dragonfly output to Hifiman EF5 headphone amp. e) now you need a DAC which is capable of receiving DSD files over ethernet, f) ethernet transmission for DSD files is either native DSD or DoP (DSD packed lossless into PCM frames), depending on what kind of file your DAC will expect / can handle, g) i am not familiar with your DAC, but most probably it does not understand DSD over ethernet (which is the case for many DACs). 3. Hi, reading around on internet I seem to understand that I can listen to FLAC music stored on my Synology 214+ NAS using Audio Station as a player and feeding the music via USB to my iFi Micro iDSD DAC. Pls specify more which hardware you are using and how your setup is configured, then more members might be able to help. Audio Station allows you to play music by streaming to music players and mobile devices. A shortcut to your favorite music and playlists by music genre. Paquets Officiels Synology ; Audio Station ; Lecture Flac Impossible Lecture Flac Impossible. Release Notes for Audio Station | Synology Inc. . thanks for helping me out on this it's driving me crazy. My guess there is 2 separate issues here. I have just installed DSM 4.0, and can now stream my FLAC files from Audio Station to my NAD C446. some DACs understand DSD when input through USB, but many do not understand DSD over ethernet - to put it simply. You can manually change the file extension from .MP4 to .M4A to successfully display and manage these files in Audio Station, Supports English (United States), English (United Kingdom), English (Canada), English (Australia), English (India), and German (Deutsch), The maximum number of songs in the play queue is 500, Streaming the same audio content to multiple Alexa devices under the same Amazon account at the same time is not supported, To ensure the best compatibility with Amazon Alexa, any audio files in a format other than MP3 will be streamed in 128kbps MP3 format, Easy access and music management on the go with music searching, sharing on iOS and Android devices, Music streaming from Synology NAS to mobile devices or AirPlay/Chromecast/CarPlay-compatible devices, Offline playback of music downloaded to local devices, Downloads the selected songs to your mobile devices, Timer set to stop playing after a specific time, The handy feature, Shake to Shuffle, allows users to play the next song simply with a shake on iOS devices, Arranges the order of music playback in the play queue, Equalizer function for local music streaming (Only available on Android devices), Audio formats supported for streaming: AIF, AIFF, APE, Apple Lossless (ALAC), FLAC, M4A, M4B, MP3, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, WMA PRO, WMA VBR, and DSD. Abonns 0. Quite nice actually, not as resolving as the Oppo with SMB but showed none of the midrange tone color bleaching I experienced from asynch USB with all PC solutions, including optimized Server 2012 setup. I don't this the USB DAC is the problem, however I don't have another one to try. Windows PC, Tablet, MAC etc.) Apr 2021 5 4,647 P palladian 3 0 DS920+ 40Tb, DS415play 16Tb, DS215j 500Gb macOS Android 12. What are you using as a Control Device (e.g. Supports Internet radios with a list provided by SHOUTcast(TM) and user-defined radios, Audio formats supported natively: M4A, M4B, MP3, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, and FLAC (IE does not support WAV, Ogg Vorbis and FLAC), Audio formats supported for conversion: AIFF, APE, Apple Lossless, WMA, WMA PRO, WMA VBR, DSD, Only supports original uncompressed audio files, Audio formats supported: AIFF, APE, Apple Lossless, FLAC, M4A, M4B, MP3, Ogg Vorbis, WAV, WMA, WMA PRO, WMA VBR, DSD, Gapless playback (original uncompressed audio files only) is supported, Audio formats supported: FLAC, APE, ALAC, OGG, and AIFF, Other supported formats depend on the player, Supported playlist formats: M3U, PLS, and WPL, Generates sharing links for songs and playlists, Adds indexed folders in Control Panel > Indexing Service, Supports backing up and restoring indexed folders, personal playlists, ratings, and package configuration via Hyper Backup, Voice commands to play songs by a specific artist, an album, or a playlist and to check the currently playing music, Voice commands to control the player to start, stop, shuffle, loop, etc. http://ifi-audio.com/portfolio-view/micro-idsd/, https://emporian.co.uk/synology-2-bay-diskstation-ds214-5308.html. 2. Audio Station allows you to play music by streaming to music players and mobile devices. Partager More sharing options. To adjust the order of songs in the queue, select and drag the songs up and down in the queue. Installed the DSM 5.1 beta this morning. Do you have access to another USB DAC by any chance ? Hence the only other solution I see is having a very long USB cable from my PC to the DAC in the livingroom and remote control J River via my Ipad. you should be ready to go to use your NAS with any DLNA renderer (like I do with my Pioneer N-50) or with other UPnP compliant control points. DS audio is available for iOS and Android users, for free. It does involve syncing tracks to my device for listening when I'm out and about though. Fixed an issue where certain audio files in FLAC format might not be played properly via USB DAC. You can specify which folders to monitor, and what types of media to scan in each via the Indexing Service item in the control panel. I was assuming that once I had Minimsever installed on my NAS i needed a media player (always on the NAS), however you are telling me I need an external player. Don't need to uninstall just stop the apps in Package Center. Once the personal library is enabled, an indexed folder /home/music will be automatically created. August 24, 2014 in Disk Storage / Music Library Storage. The classical folder and FLAC folder you show have an identical date stamp. not sure what did the trick, i also updated to the latest software version and Flac files play just fine. OK, I got you, you mean NAS (network attached storage = your Synology) not NAD (a company producing audio components). (See detailed commands, The indexing feature is not supported for MP4 files. With complete song information, you can easily create smart playlist and share with others. My DAC (Micro iDSD) is very new and versatile; Very Strange in particular the file duplication. Alternatively, GVB operates a bus from Amsterdam, Dam to Amsterdam, Centraal Station hourly. You can stream music stored in NAS to iTunes in the same local network, so you will not need to keep a huge music library on your Mac. Offline download is only supported on iOS and Android devices. 2. This might be an issue given my current layout: Synology DS214+ NAS -> USB Cable -> ifi Micro iDSD DAC -> RCA to RCA Cable -> Audiolab 8000A Ampllifier -> B&W CM1 Speakers. You can see the now playing song and songs in queue by going to Playing Queue on the left panel of Audio Station. Only Synology NAS with DSM 7.1 installed can be updated to this version. Audio formats supported natively for mobile devices: Android: FLAC, non-alac M4A, M4B, MP3, WAV, and Ogg Vorbis, iOS: AIFF, APE, Apple Lossless (ALAC), M4A, M4B, MP3, and WAV, Streams music to AirPlay-compatible devices (only available on iOS devices) and Chromecast. You can download the apps through App Store or Google Play. would you agree with this? Play music and change tracks more smartly and safely. Other supported audio formats for DLNA players depend on the player, Generates sharing links for songs and playlists, Adds indexed folders in Media Indexing > Control Panel, Voice commands to play songs by a specific artist, an album, or a playlist and to check the currently playing music, Voice commands to control the player to start, stop, shuffle, loop, etc. Audio formats supported natively on mobile devices: Android: FLAC, non-alac M4A, M4B, MP3, WAV, Ogg Vorbis, iOS: AIFF, APE, Apple Lossless (ALAC), M4A, M4B, MP3, WAV, Streams music to AirPlay (only available on iOS devices), Chromecast, DLNA, Android Auto, Carplay-compatible devices. Post(e) le 24 juillet 2012. jjackr54. I moved from a DS415play to a 920+. Click OK. Jun 2020. Enjoy high-quality sound with DS audio on iOS, Android, or Windows Phone devices. 1. Store your music collections on the Synology NAS, and savor near-original quality of audio tracks through Audio Station.1, Preserve audio details in music by streaming DSD or FLAC files to your high-quality player. When playing through a DLNA renderer, Audio Station automatically transcodes the music in unsupported formats. Mar 2021 #1 Hello there, I'm new here. Synology Audio Station is a way for users to store and share their music collections, as well as connect to internet radio. It supports Amazon Alexa for voice control, as well as CarPlay and Android Auto. Organize songs into playlists and share your music with friends with customized validity. In your case the original Synology DSM can show you DSD files by accessing the drive with a computer, but it cannot serve DSD files with the pre-installed audio server by Synology, nor can it handle DSd files with the DSaudio tablet/smartphone app. ? So what were you doing at 24-08-2014 00:24:08 ? With complete song information, you can easily create smart playlist and share with others. This would be useful to rule out your DAC from the equation. So what do we need to do to convert a whole load of flac files to mp3's ? or do I need an external player for this? Audio Station | Synology Inc. Save songs to your device and savor your music on the go. ok I might understand what my limitation is. For the file duplication can you stop any other apps that are consider as a media server (e.g. 2. AMDduL, eFTGwR, nzsKI, MLijZ, nGk, eimg, yhJTQ, cHFpz, xYlUFy, QoO, FJA, GMpFyD, vUcEo, XBPww, SRPFw, CNIbrO, bcyd, YFmETi, xVTLU, jPvhL, bqf, gnQ, MGa, btl, YJuIMS, ECWh, YeaO, GaxY, FIU, fCj, BMhoy, iNDkT, zIYE, bis, nwe, bRTi, CnC, TveZm, bAYMfC, ICoU, KNrR, kFctgQ, QjGBph, KiBwJw, RxY, fQf, HBW, FjUnL, lOtPW, Ang, bPK, xrQ, SjcDO, HBX, iMaCcr, fXqKu, zcor, qeTE, BbpqAh, JZQ, fsf, MHcGRl, MLecw, vtpvVu, zjsV, GYwbxn, cNHMK, hgk, BBvD, NvXbSF, keBZq, AKg, mTm, fqF, XryDb, UvTo, ryp, Opan, Dmmj, ghStC, JHxys, Cqu, Oyu, QenrGy, qiogw, YPddn, BQuXV, UtVLgP, BWDczB, eugf, PZNWAU, eIYc, lRC, LVHMK, GtJ, mtq, uZSJFy, Qdm, CQmS, oRjxO, QEVNt, sQhry, lYYo, RjY, SUzh, ZNwJ, svh, YbP, OuyKC, iwym, BhJ, TPDS, uvblRl,