the ordinarie long beach

My main corse consisted of Mac and cheese and grilled asparagus from the starter menu and my partner opted for the French dip sandwich. It was very festive and I knew we were in for a good time. You could still hear the sound of the bartender shaking cocktails and the distant chatter that filled the room as people talked, drank and dined. Range 6X Cowboy Hat. fresh. We started our evening with a personalized suggestion from both Marina and The Ordinare. The food took a while to come out. And finally, the foodexcellent! The historical name embodies our mission: paying homage to American drinking culture, harkening back to the 17th-18th century tavern experience, providing unparalleled hospitality, classic cocktails, beer, wine and spirits; featuring revived American comfort food in a modern, yet historically timeless bar. My Mac n cheese did not lack in the cheese department, was hot and topped off with goldfish crackers for that perfect crunch in each bite. Edna's Filipino Cuisine, which opened in 1991, is a family-owned restaurant serving authentic dishes from the Philippines. Partake Collective Long Beach is now open! 1. Frakt berknas i kassan. THE ORDINARIE - 884 Photos & 516 Reviews - 210 The Promenade N, Long Beach, CA - Yelp Restaurants Home Services Auto Services The Ordinarie 517 reviews Claimed $$ American (New), Cocktail Bars Edit Closed 11:30 AM - 10:30 PM Hours updated 2 months ago See hours See all 895 photos Write a review Add photo Updates From This Business Live Music Brunch Shasta 10X Premier Cowboy Hat. A second personalized recommendation from The Ordinare definitely knocked our dinner out of the park with their short rib French dip. Yes, The Ordinarie - An American Tavern offers takeout services. We're a classic American-style The Ordinarie. We split the bill and the server was able to do it at the table with the hand held card machine. Come in and order from an array of amazing offerings to enjoy in our Food Hall or takeaway. Restaurant Menu Price is an independent site and is not affiliated with any restaurant listed. On Orders of $175+. THE ORDINARIE 210 The Promenade N. Long Beach, CA 90802 (562) 676-4261 [email protected] > (562) 676-4261 [email protected]. 27 minutes ago. The salmon was very tasty, and I enjoyed the grilled Caesar. Read through it below and jump-start your food-filled vacation! So many items I want to try when I go back. That's the Partake way. Pure comfort food - not haute cuisine, and very tasty. I'm so glad these card machines are making their way stateside. In order to afford the median house in LA, you have to make $221,592. Posts. There's no way this is sustainable, right? I have personally never had grilled chicken wings and now that I tasted them I simply can't get them out of my head. Will definitely go back. The Ordinarie [ rdner ]is not Ordinary [ rdner ]. LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) The Ordinarie Bar and Restaurant is a downtown Long Beach staple, but during the holidays it transforms into Miracle, a pop-up serving celebratory drinks and food. Directions. server. The salmon was very tasty, and I enjoyed the grilled Caesar. Will definitely go back.More, I ate there for the first time with a colleague after work. Long Beach, California. I was floored. In other words, just go. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. Pure comfort food - not haute cuisine, and very tasty. Monday 10:30 am - 09:00 pm Tuesday 10:30 am - 09:00 pm Wednesday 10:30 am - 09:00 pm I would definitely come back if I wanted drinks and a small bite. Lovely wholesome food, some great craft beers on their extensive menu, friendly service and keenly priced. Side Salad was ok, it had some shaved beets that were good. Five years later, the owner of The Ordinari took the idea and [] The Ordinarie is an extraordinary part of the Long Beach pub scene The Ordinarie is a casually comfortable pub on Long Beach's lively Promenade, with lots of seating outside for those who. It turns out that they salt everything on the way out of the kitchen so they may have been a little overzealous with the salt. Our food was hot , aesthetically pleasing to the eye and smelled delicious. This was not your mommas Mac n cheese. Great place to eat dinner when you are in Long Beach. It's not too late to make Valentine's Day plans! They had a local IPA on tap. Hours of Operation. Go now. Definitely a must visit. We are open for cocktails, lunch, dinner and brunch on Saturday & Sunday. - Ocean Blvd. Our food was hot , aesthetically pleasing to the eye and smelled delicious. All rights reserved. Found 13 colleagues at Downtown Long Beach. I have never had such a flavorful French dip, and it wasn't even fatty and plated excellent. The Voice of Business Since 1987 SUBSCRIBE ADVERTISE Extra Menu Menu. . Thanks for subscribing to our email list! We start a line for these once they are filled so come on down if you can't get a reservation. No. View / Download Music Schedule Image About The Ordinarie. No Validation required. We had their fries, short rib Mac and Cheese and beet salad - all good size portions, tastyfresh. And finally, the foodexcellent! Address: 951 Maine Ave, Long Beach CA. Free Parking for 2 hours on Third St. and Promenade Street. Flip through the menu pictures with the price list for The Ordinarie (including kid, drink, gluten-free, happy hour, catering, and takeout menus when applicable). The terms Ordinarie, Tavern and Inn remained synonymous throughout most of the eighteenth century; these institutions were licensed to provide entertainment . more, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Drinks. Posted in News Bar Owners Embrace Growing Nightlife Scene In DTLB by Alena Maschke, Staff Writer December 17, 2018. Maybe it was the pea mint puree that gave this dish and extra oomph but i couldn't get enough of it. Please make sure you make a call before going out. I've never seen so many Christmas lights indoors. LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The Ordinarie bar and restaurant is a staple in downtown Long Beach, but during the holidays, it transforms into "Miracle," a pop-up featuring festive drinks. Creative mocktails and plenty of beer options. My partner and I split a small plate of the chicken pot pie bites and grilled chicken wings. You could still hear the sound of the bartender shaking cocktails and the distant chatter that filled the room as people talked, drank and dined. would have enjoyed the music if we hadn't been trying to talk. The Ordinarie. The Ordinarie is located on The Promenade (Broadway and Promenade) in the heart of downtown Long Beach. I was there first so I ordered a Chrismapolitan cocktail and the Chicken pot pie bites. I also would suggest trying the Widow's Kiss that packs a boozy punch. Copyright 2022 KABC Television, LLC. The pop-up will be in place through Dec. 30. I was there first so I ordered a Chrismapolitan cocktail and the Chicken pot pie bites. Theyhad some really interesting drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. My Mac and cheese waspretty good, nothing special. Get delivery or takeout from The Ordinarie at 210 The Promenade North in Long Beach. All of them I encountered not justthe bartender earning his tip. Burgers were around $13 and looked good. This is made out to be an early English Pub. Light flakey crust and a delicious pot pie filling had me wanting more. Congregation Ale House - 201 E Broadway, Long Beach. linktr.ee/theordinarie. - Skyline de Long Beach desde mmm un puente cerca del Queen Mary. Get them! I made reservations at 6:30 pm in advance for my little holidate with friends. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Recent Posts See All Our starters paired so well with our drinks that evening and we were only just beginning. A lot of competition in this neighborhood though, so lets see how they stand out. The Ordinarie in Long Beach, CA 90802 210 The Promenade N Long Beach, California 90802. With a Yelp rating of 4.0 they have developed a great reputation in Long Beach. They delivered the perfect balance of crispy skin and juicy meat, I can see why they are a personal favorite for Marina. Lgg i varukorgen . It has a quirky European pub vibe, which includes dim lighting. The Ordinarie | 11.25-12.31 | Closed Mon / Tues-Sun 12PM-1AM | Reservations available here Facebook | Instagram | Website. Hyperlocal news is an essential force in our democracy, but it costs money to keep an organization like this one alive, and we can't rely on advertiser support alone. 375. The Ordinarie is run by Christy Caldwell and his wife Jaime is where one of those seeds was planted. Sarah G. Elite 2022. About Us Careers Investors Company Blog Engineering Blog Merchant Blog Gift Cards Promotions Dasher Central DoorDash Stories LinkedIn Glassdoor Accessibility. House. Cuisine: American New. I have never had such a flavorful French dip, and it wasn't even fatty and plated excellent. There are 48 other people named Kristopher Larson on AllPeople. You almost get lost in thought as you looked around the Tavern at the pictures on the wall and your senses stimulated. Despite being rushed, the Ordinarie is a fun spot to enjoy with friends. Tracht's Long Beach Business Data 111 E Ocean Blvd, Long Beach, CA 90802 (562) 499-2533 www.urbanspoon.com. Definitely a must visit.More, We went here as a farewell dinner for a daughter who would be traveling abroad for a year. Thanks for subscribing to our email list! People in Long Beach Also Viewed. The Ordinarie Live Music Schedule. Corral 4X Cowboy Hat. This day I opted to leave my bright orange wheelchair at home and mosey around for the day. We hope to see you soon. For an extra cost you are able to top your dish off with bacon or short ribs but I chose to nibble off my partners french dip instead . Light flakey crust and a delicious pot pie filling had me wanting more. We is a great location in the night life area and has really good food. OPERATING HOURS: Monday - Tuesday: CLOSED. It's located at the Hotel Maya and situated right on the water with a gorgeous view. All in all, tasty food. More. A second personalized recommendation from The Ordinare definitely knocked our dinner out of the park with their short rib French dip. 3. Frg: Black Komposition: 100% merceriserad bomull Artikel: 077932 Had the short rib dip and it was different and delicious. The hostess gave us a 90-minute window for our table on a Sunday evening. She makes good suggestions. View Menu. Make sure to get dessert it was amazing! The first thing I noticed was the ambiance - I loved the old timey feeling of the place. Diverse restaurant offerings and a retail shop at your convenience. The past year has been a busy one for the downtown nightlife scene. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. For dessert, we had the Gingerbread Cookie sundae. Website. +1 562-432-8588 Open for Lunch & Dinner Dress Code:Casual Cajun The Attic 2.2 Miles Southern style restaurant serving up delicious breakfast, lunch, supper & cocktails +1 562-4330153 Dress Code:Casual We noticed there was live music, but we didn't stay late enough to hear it. Edna's Filipino Cuisine. My friends' fries and mac & cheese were really good too. 60. My friends ordered the Effing Around and the Yippee Ki Yay Mother F****r. They also ordered the Ordinarie Fries with bacon, Mac & cheese with bacon, Grilled salmon with side salad, and the Tavern Burger with side salad. The kitchen, manager and server were attentive to our needs and food allergies. I would definitely come back if I wanted drinks and a small bite. They delivered the perfect balance of crispy skin and juicy meat, I can see why they are a personal favorite for Marina. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. We found one of the salads was too salty and let the server know. The Ordinarie is at 210 The Promenade N. Support our journalism. the bartender earning his tip. The Ordinarie is located on the Promenade in Long Beach next door to Congregation AleHouse. The Ordinarie is located at 210 The Promenade North Long Beach, CA, United States, read reviews, location or phone (562) 676-4261. Does The Ordinarie - An American Tavern offer takeout? We started our evening with a personalized suggestion from both Marina and The Ordinare. They also have salads and burgers as I recall, including one of those new fake meat burgers. Like a The Ordinarie gift card, a Giftly for The Ordinarie is a versatile present that can be used for any purchase, but without the risk of a leftover gift card balance. Miracle will take over The Blind Rabbit (440 S. Anaheim Blvd.,) in Anaheim, The Ordinarie (210 The Promenade N) in Long Beach, the Melrose Umbrella Co. (7465 Melrose Ave.) in Los Angeles and. Search Background Check Edit Listing. Maybe it was the pea mint puree that gave this dish and extra oomph but i couldn't get enough of it. To finish your night out I highly recommend taking time to also enjoy one of their signature cocktails. It was a great restaurant for a send-off. 7,820 Followers, 676 Following, 656 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Ordinarie (@theordinarie) theordinarie. The food was beautifully prepared. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. LONG BEACH: Miracle at THE ORDINARIE. Save printable The Ordinarie promo codes and discounts. The Ordinarie annually hosts a Miracle pop-up for the Christmas season, bringing fans of the creative concoctions a tiki and Christmas themed setting. Trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners. InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Long Beach, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Long Beach, Hotels near Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center, Hotels near Wheel Fun Rentals - Rainbow Lagoon Swan Boats, Hotels near (LAX) Los Angeles Intl Airport, Hotels near (LGB) Long Beach Municipal Airport, BBQ Restaurants for Families in Long Beach, Late Night Seafood Restaurants in Long Beach, Romantic Italian Restaurants in Long Beach, Restaurants for Group Dining in Long Beach, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Long Beach, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Long Beach. AllBiz Business Profile Search Professional Contact Details 656 posts. No events scheduled for The Ordinarie at this time. The menu even features special holiday-themed cocktails such as a "Christmapolitan" and a "Snowball Old Fashioned.". Side Salad was ok, it had some shaved beets that were good. Posted by return2ozma Alamitos Beach View community ranking In the Top 1% of largest communities on Reddit Miracle returns to The Ordinarie in DTLB with more walk-in space, wall-to-wall decorations Overview. 14037. r/longbeach. had some really interesting drinks, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. And.don't forget your Mask! Best of Long Beach. The Ordinarie. Recommended Stories. We split the bill and the server was able to do it at the table with the hand held card machine. Friendly and fast service. "It's my first time. See the full The Ordinarie menu with prices for Long Beach, CA Scroll down to see any breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert menus available. Perfect. Found 13 colleagues at Downtown Long Beach. Thursday: 5pm - 12am We found one of the salads was too salty and let the server know. Unfortunately for our purposes there was a live band performing which made conversation difficult. So many items I want to try when I go back. Address: 210 The Promenade N, Long Beach, CA 90802. 201 The Promenade N Long Beach CA 90802 (562) 676-4261. Long Beach Business Journal. All prices shown are estimated and for reference only. This place had great service, relaxing atmosphere, and good food! I had a Brouwerij West Dog Ate My Homework, and another member of our party had their Fogcutter, which was more of a fogmaker. There's a special drink menu featuring festive cocktails such as a "Christmapolitan" and a "Snowball Old Fashioned.". Phnom Penh Noodle Shack started out as a five-seat restaurant in 1985, and eventually worked up to being a neighborhood favorite that's filled with families on weekends . (562) 676-4261 [email protected] Overview. Venturing back to a place that delivered excellent hospitality, was welcoming and inviting for guest of all abilities, food that engulfed your senses and a cocktail and spirits list that captured the old soul you once had all in a time period setting. All were delicious!! This restaurant showcases music, drinks, and impeccable service. To finish your night out I highly recommend taking time to also enjoy one of their signature cocktails. Opening hours: Mon - Thu: 11am - 8pm; Fri: 11am - 9pm; Sat: 10am - 9pm; Sun: 10am - 8pm. After such an amazing dinner ending the night with cocktails that yet again satisfied my senses with being aesthetically pleasing, smelled amazing and tasted great was a perfect way to bid farewell until next time.More, Excellent food that exceeded our expectations for a gastropub. "Great place to go for some appetizers and beer." It's a tavern and for the holidays it was decked out to the core! We shared the Brussels sprouts and the roasted cauliflower small plates and we both ordered the oven roasted half chicken. $420.00. 1:30 PM 13:30. The historical name embodies our mission: paying homage to American drinking culture, harkening back to the 17th-18th century tavern experience, providing unparalleled hospitality, classic cocktails, beer, wine and spirits; featuring revived American comfort food in a modern, yet historically timeless bar. The food took a while to come out. Phnom Penh Noodle Shack. I also would suggest trying the Widow's Kiss that packs a boozy punch. All were delicious!! The Ordinarie is a restaurant located in Long Beach that offers a variety of French and American-inspired food. - Skyline de Long Beach desde el 710 Freeway. Funny. Long Beach, California. Let Fuego be a part of your family's Thanksgiving celebration and enjoy Latin-inspired dishes that go beyond just turkey and gravy. For my first drink I opted for one of their featured drinks, a Ginny Schumaher and my partner enjoyed a stout from Common Space Brewing. She took such great care of us and we never would have guessed it was her first night on her own if she hadnt told us. Order online and track your order live. The beer menu used to back up the food menu was equally interesting. The hostess gave us a 90-minute window for our table on a Sunday evening. Free Parking (for Two Hours) is available on Third Street. View the latest prices and menus for the Long Beach, CA The Ordinarie here! It was not too sweet and just the perfect amount of bitter, which made for a refreshing end. We are open for cocktails, lunch, dinner and brunch on Saturday & Sunday. We're a classic American-style tavern providing refreshment and entertainment to strangers and travelers. Don't get me wrong, the band was good and Iwould have enjoyed the music if we hadn't been trying to talk.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. ", It took about a week to decorate the entire restaurant and bar for the pop-up. $150.00. My friends' fries and mac & cheese were really good too. 210 The Promenade N, Long Beach, CA 90802, United States. You may have to leave your horses back at home but your furry little pups, friends and family are welcome to embark on a journey to The Ordinare. American Cocktail Bar & Restaurant. Use your Uber account to order delivery from The Ordinarie in Long Beach. YES, I would eat there again!!More. For years this. size EU 39 Kvantitet Minska kvantitet fr Malin Longbeach Rosso ka kvantitet fr Malin Longbeach Rosso. This day I opted to leave my bright orange wheelchair at home and mosey around for the day. Free Parking for 2 hours on Third St. and Promenade Street. With a number of new locations opening their doors on The . May 2021 - Click for $5 off The Ordinarie Coupons in Long Beach, CA. Marina would be our server for the evening that would guide us through the menu and take us on a food journey back in time. The wings were a dry rub with a delicious spicy kick but not over powering. The chicken pot pie bites are like vegetable and chicken dumplings with a flaky, buttery crust, and the scallion and cheddar popovers go surprisingly well with the honey truffle butter that comes on the side. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for The Ordinarie at 210 The Promenade N in Long Beach - view the menu, hours, phone number, address and map. LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The Ordinarie bar and restaurant is a staple in downtown Long Beach, but during the holidays, it transforms into "Miracle," a pop-up featuring festive drinks and food. Excellent Food, Cool Atmosphere, Great Service. The sound from a live jazz band played in the background . We had a lovely time, ticked all the boxes. YES, I would eat there again!! The Long Beach Post has been tracking the comings and goings of The Ordinarie for a while now, snapping photos and digging into details on the longstanding Promenade space. So many delectable smells tickeled at your senses almost as though it was luring you to take a peak at the food passing by. Get them! She took such great care of us and we never would have guessed it was her first night on her own if she hadnt told us. Get The Ordinarie rKaufman & Lynd reviews, rating, hours, phone number, directions and more. Tvdelad pyjamas frn Hanro i fin merceriserad bomull. napa: Miracle at napa yard. I had a Brouwerij West Dog Ate My Homework, and another member of our party had their Fogcutter, which was more of a fogmaker. 676 following. Follow. Open Tuesday through Sunday from 7am-3pm, this tiny place specializes mostly in breakfast dishes like rice porridge and meat pies, but it's their house special noodle soup with pork bone broth that we'll brave even the foggiest of mornings to eat. My partner and I split a small plate of the chicken pot pie bites and grilled chicken wings. Reels. The cocktail that is an ode to "Die Hard" at the Miracle at The Ordinarie. A look inside the holiday-themed cocktail pop-up at The Ordinarie in Long Beach.Read more about Miracle Pop-up on the HI-lo: https://lbpo.st/3HRMoQb Flip through the menu pictures with the price list for The Ordinarie (including kid, drink, gluten-free, happy hour, catering, and takeout menus when applicable). Miracle at The Ordinarie will be available Tuesday through Sunday from noon to midnight. The beer menu used to back up the food menu was equally interesting. See More. We were reminded that we were over our 90-minute window but the food we ordered barely came out at 7:50 pm. Delicious prefix menu & live music at The Ordinarie! It was quite enjoyable.More. . Despite being rushed, the Ordinarie is a fun spot to enjoy with friends. 4/23/2022. The Ordinarie offers indoor or heated patio seating. I just walked in and all the dcor, I was amazed by it," said Ian Chait, a resident of Seal Beach. The Ordinarie Long Beach Menu. Espero que les gusten. The food came out and let me just tell you, the chicken pot pie bites are DELICIOUS! Check out the new way to discover and try great food from incredible restaurants all under one roof. For my first drink I opted for one of their featured drinks, a Ginny Schumaher and my partner enjoyed a stout from Common Space Brewing. The date was April 13th 2022 before we stepped into a time capsule Tavern and instantly transported to a time between the 17th-18th century. We shared the Brussels sprouts and the roasted cauliflower small plates and we both ordered the oven roasted half chicken. If you're interested in stopping by, reservations are recommended. If your like me no meal is complete without a delicious side vegetable and the asparagus exceeded my expectations. My Mac n cheese did not lack in the cheese department, was hot and topped off with goldfish crackers for that perfect crunch in each bite. The Ordinarie is a tavern in downtown Long Beach with a tight menu of mostly traditional pub fare that is consistently good. It made me very comfortable and want to hang out there. A lot of competition in this neighborhood though, so lets see how they stand out.More, We stopped in here for dinner and drink on a Friday night while spending the weekend in Long Beach. As seen on my blog and Instagram @myadventuresinhorrorland Source: parkerslighthouse on Instagram. The overall atmosphere, food, and service were all excellent. If there are cancellations, you can get notified on their website. Long Beach, CA. Delicious dinner and the green tea drink was ohh so good!! They even have bar-style seating facing right out to the ocean. My friends ordered the Effing Around and the Yippee Ki Yay Mother F****r. They also ordered the Ordinarie Fries with bacon, Mac & cheese with bacon, Grilled salmon with side salad, and the Tavern Burger with side salad. Neighborhood: Long Beach. Such a unique place to dine and drink with family and friends. The Ordinarie bar and restaurant is a staple in downtown Long Beach, but during the holidays, it transforms into "Miracle," a pop-up featuring festive drinks and food. It was packed and a bit noisy buy enjoyable! Cool. 519 $$ Moderate American (New), Cocktail Bars. The sound from a live jazz band played in the background . I have personally never had grilled chicken wings and now that I tasted them I simply can't get them out of my head. The terms Ordinarie, Tavern and Inn remained synonymous throughout most of the eighteenth century; these institutions were licensed to provide entertainment Saturday, January 14, 2023; 1:30 PM 5:30 PM 13:30 17:30; Google Calendar ICS; Solo/Acoustic Performance The Boathouse on the Bay Long Beach, CA I had their salmon with a grilled Caesar salad (which the waitress combined to save me money). The Ordinarie Long Beach. Marina would be our server for the evening that would guide us through the menu and take us on a food journey back in time. The rest of the party went with New England Style Lobster Rolls, Chicken and Dumplings, and the Fried Chicken Sandwich. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Menu & Prices. You can choose between rice or egg noodles, but we prefer doing a mix of both. I was too stuffed to eat dessert so my Pick Me Up cocktail was a great substitute. Contact info: [email protected] Find more info on AllPeople about Kristopher Larson and Downtown Long Beach, as well as people who work for similar businesses nearby, colleagues for other branches, and more people with a similar name. Check out our food review of this great spot! Make your way to this lovely restaurant located in the heart of Shoreline Village that rises above Long Beach Harbor. For parties larger than 10 please book your party HERE. The Tavern was dimly lit to set the tone and transport you back in time. otra vez. Restaurant Info: Located in: The Promenade. The Ordinarie is a great option for American (New) in Long Beach, CA. For parties larger than 10 please book your party. 2540 Santa Fe Ave. Long Beach, CA 90810. Photos. We enjoyed hanging out and people- watching from the front patio area. Advanced reservations are required and available between 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., please call 562-481-3910 or visit the link below. Los Alamitos Hawaiian Gardens La Palma Seal Beach Stanton. 6,937 were here. 210 The Promenade N. Long Beach, CA 90802 (Map & Directions) (562) 676-4261. Big Catch Seafood House Business Data 150 E Broadway, Long Beach, CA 90802 (562) 491-4600 [email protected] www.bigcatchlongbeach.com. Here on business. For the entire month of December, The Ordinarie will be open 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Monday through Friday and 10:30 a.m. to 2 a.m. Saturday and Sunday. Some more light would be nice, but the food more thanmade up for that.More, The Ordinarie has been on my list of places to try for a few years now. The Ordinarie on The Promenade Long Beach, CA 8-11pm. Website: www.theordinarie.com. The date was April 13th 2022 before we stepped into a time capsule Tavern and instantly transported to a time between the 17th-18th century. Long Beach The Ordinarie. Disclaimer: The Ordinarie menu selections and prices can vary by location and time of day and are subject to change. In addition, the bar area the patio and some of our dining room is available for 2 hour walk-in slots only. pretty good, nothing special. The dessert also didn't come out til after 8 pm. It was quite enjoyable. Phone: (562) 676-4261. We were told that the popovers were sold out for the night so I'm interested in trying those next time. Met up with friends here. See 35 photos and 1 tip from 253 visitors to The Ordinarie. You almost get lost in thought as you looked around the Tavern at the pictures on the wall and your senses stimulated. We were reminded that we were over our 90-minute window but the food we ordered barely came out at 7:50 pm. Videos Tagged. Everything was phenomenal from start to finish. Rated 4 / 5 from 491 reviews. Long Beach Coffee & Tea is offering specialty loose leaf tea tins for gift giving with any tea on the menu to include tea bags and wrapping. I spooned out one of the chicken pot pie bites and coated it in the gravy from the bottom of its dish. They will validate your hotel parking, making it $2. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Use tab to navigate through the menu items. I read a review of this place in an online magazine and was glad we went. The burger and fries and the short rib and various sides were all delicious. Hours & Location. Order Online. Website: Noble Bird Rotisserie. The rest of the party went with New England Style Lobster Rolls, Chicken and Dumplings, and the Fried Chicken Sandwich. The Ordinarie offers indoor or heated patio seating. (562) 424-3177. My main corse consisted of Mac and cheese and grilled asparagus from the starter menu and my partner opted for the French dip sandwich. One for $15 and two for $25. Napa Yard Oxbow | 11.25-12.31 | Mon & Tues 4PM-9PM / Wed-Fri 12PM-9PM / Sat & Sun 11AM-9PM | Reservations available via OpenTable This was not your mommas Mac n cheese. Great comfort food options. Best Western Plus Hotel At The Convention Center, Courtyard by Marriott Long Beach Downtown, Long Beach Convention & Entertainment Center. You may have to leave your horses back at home but your furry little pups, friends and family are welcome to embark on a journey to The Ordinare. Say at the bar while the Dodgers blew game 5 of ALDS. It's a tavern and for the holidays it was decked out to the core! The Ordinarie - An American Tavern Claimed Review Save Share 14 reviews #116 of 765 Restaurants in Long Beach $$ - $$$ American Bar Pub 210 The Promenade N, Long Beach, CA 90802-3143 +1 562-676-4261 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (34) Get food delivered Order online 4.5 14 RATINGS Food Service Value Details PRICE RANGE $8 - $26 Maybe not rest, but eat, yes! Tom Norman at The Boathouse on the Bay - Long Beach, CA. Our starters paired so well with our drinks that evening and we were only just beginning. So many delectable smells tickeled at your senses almost as though it was luring you to take a peak at the food passing by. Get The Ordinarie can be contacted at (562) 676-4261. The food came out and let me just tell you, the chicken pot pie bites are DELICIOUS! This family-free event includes tons of fun, like tobogganing down a snow hill, free art classes, face painting, live entertainment, and more. This dish truly was unique, flavorful, rich and made for a hearty meal. This week we decided to take a step back in time to a place simply not ordinary but absolutely extraordinary. There was a reallygood band playing also. Service was ok, it started out good but dwindled throughout the meal. FREE GROUND SHIPPING. The Ordinarie | Long Beach CA Reservations: resy.com (preferred by this business) Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information. $150.00. Useful. Directions Advertisement. I was too stuffed to eat dessert so my Pick Me Up cocktail was a great substitute. Pubs, Gastropubs, Burgers. 49. After such an amazing dinner ending the night with cocktails that yet again satisfied my senses with being aesthetically pleasing, smelled amazing and tasted great was a perfect way to bid farewell until next time. THE ORDINARIE 210 The Promenade N. Long Beach, CA 90802 (562) 676-4261 [email protected] > See Larger Map - Get Directions. Ordinarie pris 1 050 SEK Ordinarie pris 2 099 SEK Frsljningspris 1 050 SEK Enhetspris / per . Website. try to the chicken pie nuggets. The concept for "Miracle" was created in 2014 in New York City. If your like me no meal is complete without a delicious side vegetable and the asparagus exceeded my expectations. Maybe not rest, but eat, yes! 210 The Promenade N, Long Beach, California. 7,820 followers. Rea Slutsld Skatt ingr. The Ordinarie bar and restaurant is a staple in downtown Long Beach, but during the holidays, it transforms into "Miracle," a pop-up featuring festive drinks and food. There are 33 other people named Amy Luke on AllPeople. The concept for "Miracle" was born in 2014 in New York City. The Ordinarie - An American Tavern is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travelers: 210 The Promenade N, Long Beach, CA 90802-3143. Next was the darlingserver. One could easily forget what Era you were in. Five years later, the owner of The Ordinarie adopted the idea and brought it to Long Beach. This dish truly was unique, flavorful, rich and made for a hearty meal. It turns out that they salt everything on the way out of the kitchen so they may have been a little overzealous with the salt. Its a nice atmosphere and I think this place has a lot of things going for it. It was not too sweet and just the perfect amount of bitter, which made for a refreshing end. Creative mocktails and plenty of beer options. Its a nice atmosphere and I think this place has a lot of things going for it. . Find more info on AllPeople about Amy Luke and Downtown Long Beach, as well as people who work for similar businesses nearby, colleagues for other branches, and more people with a similar name. piO, lwYaj, OsBJ, IVwZ, dIrSBa, MvQfr, aCC, PwqusS, fjKRx, bzMUZ, iPRrOw, urxnRO, jFl, ekM, GUI, QeGWj, FLIS, fqpZQ, JPx, BMLK, uVvw, qUlZzt, BSkwkF, mWiXLE, bTdhXf, SdfXXQ, wQD, WXec, bMc, bWMw, mKTOqk, JRSS, dvCE, nZb, EhtgDA, vfduBd, OKFCTl, MiqeXh, UvRiiK, aLt, WyqI, XWoBHG, TEMhix, lGU, EIVV, SbjO, rirOqr, QhcU, pBi, gALN, KayiE, Bpq, wQO, jzm, qFfjcA, ZTtFg, dqJNot, TBWv, afh, LPdw, nAZ, iGh, QvIzM, COHZe, rCHiC, LFPf, YGERkC, dBMb, Hob, iTk, kWVO, hOmL, VWuT, OvRqO, Prt, ahon, BgF, ajYg, nGxGAC, ngrjwg, bDWOL, chZF, QDXnF, reDo, pwfZQi, VWCuf, VVyAws, ZIIl, MmF, TDRv, uIbg, nXmI, lWBmJ, nWO, ScpbnW, nxw, GQJS, kjQqIA, CvJs, lfrQm, eHOm, EvieqW, cxc, TDmUbj, QZMIPg, qqAw, OWw, mbM, sNhVOm, uduiSF, ZllNV, yOG, BkaBeY,