tiktok creator fund something went wrong

Yeah. Now it's in a window, probably in a windowed environment. After her mother's death, Elektra grew up close to her father but was plagued by visions and voices with no known source. VISITTRENDPOP VISITTRENDPOPVISITTRENDPOP VISITTRENDPOP, live the creator life live the creator life live the creator life live the creator life. https://twitter.com/ Is this guy for real? Crocs was founded by Lyndon "Duke" Hanson, and George Boedecker Jr. to produce and distribute a foam clog, whose design they acquired from Foam Creations, Inc. of Quebec City. This process gave her various enhanced abilities.[77]. What does it mean? These are tumultuous times. Honestly I can't fathom how this raise becomes worth it for anyone. Incidents can quickly amplify on social media, creating crisis communication situations overnight. ', The message ends with a link to https://whistlebloweraid.org/. One night, Stick woke Matt up and told Matt to stay away from Elektra, telling him that she was dangerous, but Matt did not listen to his old mentor. Now is not the time to give your credit card information to Twitter. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that And I said that I really wanted to, but I was so scared about putting myself out there. [81], Master of Stealth: Due to her training as a ninja assassin, she can blend in with the shadows and remain undetected by most humans. I'm Martin Woodward from the developer relations team., Neha: And I'm Neha Batra and I lead GitHubs community engineering team.. Greek There's lots of song and dance numbers in my day-to-day work. So for a lot of people, that was really exciting. Audio production and editing by Reasonable Volume. I just saw you on the main stage, so I'm guessing that's why you're not returning my calls. I understand that there are some projects which are, maybe, here, I'm speaking from a place of privilege. Through Doctor Voodoo's magic, one of the ninjas revealed the location of where the resurrection was being held but after being tricked with a decoy, they were too late to stop the ritual. This way, youll be able to tag products from your store without having to leave Sprout. So it's, I think it's pretty early to say yet what that's going to look like, but that's part of the idea of the big future. Besides looking back on the previous year and evaluating strategies, its also a time to examine upcoming trends. Hair They were joined by Quake in preventing one of Ulysses' visions, Graymalkin detonating a device in a train. WebEnjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. Prop 30 is supported by a coalition including CalFire Firefighters, the American Lung Association, environmental organizations, electrical workers and businesses that want to improve Californias air quality by fighting and preventing wildfires and reducing air pollution from vehicles. Instead, it's capped at 10 mins; then you can only receive from contacts. And we do this with empathy with each other. While many of them are unstated, Ninjutsu is the most noticeable one. It allows developers to build admin panels, internal tools, dashboards, etc. And since then, you know, my love for hardware was sort of sealed. So now he just has, he's connected it all to the web. I face all of this. SEO Experts Guide to a GA4 Landing Page Report. The lists do not show all contributions to every state ballot measure, or each independent expenditure committee 18:30 - #AskRMP - Friend of the podcast and GitHub Senior Software Engineering Manager, Helen Hou-Sandi, joins to answer this months listener submitted question. Insider Intelligence predicts that social commerce will continue to grow in the next few years. WebPresidential politics and political news from foxnews.com. LET'S GOOOOOO! An address with a balance of 46,360,701 #USDT (46,274,472 USD) has just been frozen! I have a dumb question. This is how we conduct ourselves. Please note that Twitter will do lots of dumb things in coming months. So on the quirky stuff, for example, what I've seen is there was one engineer who, for their icebreaker sessions that they have within their team, they chose Appsmith to build a Trump or not quiz. Binance published cold wallet addresses and balances for 6 of our 600 coins. You want to go far, you better go with somebody., Martin: Well, your life might be a snoozefest for Hollywood, but mine definitely needs Bollywood to come and film my life. An update adds a time limit for users in China who can only have AirDrop turned on for everyone for 10 min. Does anybody have access to them or are they just lost in the ether or something forever? You can now tag people and publications on Substack, with @-mentions. [19] Aka asked that she tried to soften Matt up to bring him into The Hand,[18] so, one night, she let herself be seen while he was leaping across rooftops, and provoked him to follow her. all? Anyone w. basic financial literacy knows what you did is wrong. But it's not just about the individual level, of course. Here is the note we sent to our LPs in GGFIII regarding FTX. This fall, Starbucks made its debut on TikTok,. The people who incited violence and bomb threats against children's hospitals have now all been verified under Twitter Blue. WebA daily briefing on what matters in the music industry Send us a tip using our anonymous form. Get the latest science news and technology news, read tech reviews and more at ABC News. [56], Some point after escaping from Pleasant Hill, Elektra applied to rejoin S.H.I.E.L.D. We will keep what works & change what doesn't. In that experience, things like dropdown menus, all the things you would need on the user experience side of it. Martin: Do you have a burning question about open source development or GitHub? Find the latest business news on Wall Street, jobs and the economy, the housing market, personal finance and money investments and much more on ABC News Arpit: And I still remember the first time we got the robot to stand for the first time on its own two feet in the lab. [76], Elektra was resurrected by the Hand giving her a connection to the demon known as the Beast. Story from me+@lauren_feiner @CNBC https://www.cnbc.com/ p.s. Cookies Key relationships are at FTX Trading Ltd (Antigua). When people leave voluntarily, and they're people like this, it's not a good sign at all. You need this car, the Tesla, the four wheels and you know, the hood, is great. So instead they waited a bit, and they didn't announce the computer's prediction to the world until it was pretty obvious that Eisenhower would win the presidency, which was around 8:30 p.m. on election night, 1952. Honestly you would think the guy who runs the rocket company funded by massive government contracts would actually be good at compliance issues. Sequoia tells partners the firm marked down its FTX investment of $213.5M across two funds to $0, saying it ran a rigorous diligence process before investing - Its $150 million of exposure to both FTX and FTX.US in its third global growth fund represents less than 3% of that fund's total capital commitment. [81], Assassin, adventurer, mercenary, former student, dancer, College graduate; Studied political science at Columbia University, New York City. [67] Eventually, Elektra got the upper hand, stole Screwball's helmet, which controlled the whole game, and freed Lauren, but was soon surprised by an enraged Arcade in a mecha. Or an animated version on Disney? If you can't realise that value (through illiquidity), it's actually zero. [12], Unwilling to part with one of its most talented operatives, the Hand attempted to resurrect Elektra and place her fully under their control through a magic ritual. Hey, it's Neha. So they did tell us that, oh, you know, you can do better at X and we, yeah, absolutely agree with you. [69], While continuing their incessant fight against the Hand, Elektra and Stick found a book that could help defeat them for good. WebHearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. It feels like this transition is about embracing community, which obviously is what we're all about. FTT or SOL. EAT SLEEPCREATE EAT SLEEP CREATE EATSLEEP CREATE EATSLEEPCREATE. WebAdvice, insight, profiles and guides for established and aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide. I'll just call to say call me back., Martin: This is The ReadME Podcast: The show dedicated to the topics, trends, stories, and culture in and around the developer community on GitHub. @TwitterBlue Not all previously verified accounts will get the Official label and the label is not available for purchase. Twitter created Twitter Spaces with a plan to monetize it. The company has also been investing in developing its ad platform, making it easier for brands and businesses to create a presence on the network. I am Elektra Natchios. Now, Neha, you and I are obviously pretty pro open source now. They'll probably realize that, you know, I've been faking it all this time. Latest Videos Hammond, Indiana apartment without heat, gas and water for 9 days EATSLEEP CREATE EATSLEEP CREATE EAT SLEEP CREATE. One study found that 93% of brands surveyed got a new customer because of a social media video and another company says that over half of video viewers will watch to the end if its under a minute long. The ongoing pandemic only fueled its growth since brick-and-mortar shopping wasnt as available as before. [82], Expert Acrobat: She is an excellent acrobat capable of many difficult feats..[21], Expert Markswoman: Elektra is skilled with throwing weapons and sharpshooting. They can just focus on a text-based interface with a command line interface. [53] The team was gathered to fight an infection that "cannot be cured, it has to be cut out," to be ready to do bad things for a good purpose. And one of the interesting things that PowerShell brought to bear was using structured data in your input and output from the command line. You know, it's also just easier to create them when developers are trying to build something for themselves. Microsoft said it was in last place in the console race, seventh place in the PC market, and nowhere in mobile game distribution. ", "These Are the Women of Color Who Fought Both Sexism and the Racism of White Feminists", "Gloria Steinem on #MeToo: Black women have always been more feminist than white women Quartz", "#MeToo hijacked black women's work on race and gender equality", "#MeToo? As always, you can find all these articles and more on the ReadME project at GitHub dot com slash read me. WebGet the latest news and follow the coverage of breaking news events, local news, weird news, national and global politics, and more from the world's top trusted media outlets. And then I realized that I still have all my terminals set to 80 characters wide because that's how many characters fit on a punch card. If we go all the way back to 1952, in fact, November 1952, there was a pretty important moment in computer and political history. Home of Entrepreneur magazine. Brand Perception: What is it & How Do We Measure it. Sustainability and climate change are becoming big influencers in making purchase decisions, impacting social commerce. These crooks deserve jail time. After Tony called Matt to announce he had lost the bid, Matt reconsidered not fighting to get arrested, feeling that the neighborhood wouldn't be safe without him, but, in court, Elektra showed up and revealed that she'd won the auction and that he could trust her to keep everyone safe. Klint: Yeah. Martin: Spoiler there's so many clicks in the process because it hasn't been codified yet. It was an absolute pleasure to be here., Martin: If you want to check out Arpits work, head over to Appsmith.com., Neha: That's it for this episode of The ReadME Podcast. @nelson The official label is still going out as part of the @TwitterBlue launch we are just focusing on government and commercial entities to begin with. And if you're a fan of the show, you can find more episodes wherever you get your podcasts. 7 Tips For Selecting a Performance Marketing Agency Good luck Lea! Not a creator or a brand rep? @FTX_Official, As part of Binance's exit from FTX equity last year, Binance received roughly $2.1 billion USD equivalent in cash (BUSD and FTT). Shes also a foodie whos into planning trips, and collecting national park magnets. I know a lot of people who've tried to thread that needle, and it's not easy. [19] They teamed up to fight Bullseye who was losing his mind due to a tumor. Sam Bankman-Fried needs $4 billion. You want your order information to come from Salesforce, your user information from your Postgres, maybe put it all on a single screen and then manipulate all of that data together., Martin: Yeah. My family had a DOS machine and I was encouraged to use it and pretty much type everything except for format C colon backslash. do i hear 1 billion? | 9.4 billion, final call! Logan eventually came to his senses and wanted revenge. And more often than not, people would be like, hey, here's a pull request that shows you how to do it. Jenn Chen is an SF-based digital strategist, photographer, and writer who works with specialty coffee companies to make them look awesome online. The same tone that seduced Sequoia. All right, Martin, I'm excited today because we're going to be talking about something very near and dear to my heart: We're going to be talking about the command line. To reach these young athletes and encourage them to #JustDOIt, we activated 4 Nike Elite Athletes (Jordan Hasay, Jewell Loyd, Laurie Hernandez and Alex Morgan) and 16 inspiring creators to share their dreams and the journeys theyre on to make them become reality. [34] During the battle, as Erynys choked Elektra from behind, she asked Daredevil to kill Elektra so that she could be his lover again. Connect with her online @thejennchen & at jennchen.com. He is tweeting through it. WebEither the information is right or wrong but sentiment of religions can be triggered from issue created. https://twitter.com/ when someone finds an error in my spreadsheet https://twitter.com/ What do you even do with a thread like this?! Impaled by Bullseye[12] (revived through a Hand ritual)[13]Killed by Gorgon[14] (revived through a Hand ritual)[14] I was the 27 year old associate responsible for copying and pasting revenue and profit numbers from a spreadsheet in the FTX data room into a PowerPoint slide in an investment memo as diligence. Neha: Yeah, seriously, I've been hearing a lot about the Tik Tok algorithm and how you can get boosted and go viral and how to get on the For You page. VCs' appraisal of character = fail. WebWhen you remove a repost on TikTok, it'll stop the video from showing up in your followers' feeds, except through the regular algorithm. The Week brings you all you need to know about everything that matters. Musk wants half of Twitter's revenue to come from subscriptions. WebEnjoy millions of the latest Android apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines & more. https://www.reuters.com/ With the collapse of FTX, crypto loses the thin veneer of respectability that made it investable to the respectable. Between his personality and apparent success, the Hill largely liked SBF. So how hard was that for you? But this time of the new stuff coming up in The ReadME Project.. The lists do not show all contributions to every state ballot measure, or each independent expenditure committee Dang, should've done the fraud last year, and this could've been easily raised in 2021's market. Something went wrong. What are some best practices that you would recommend for open source given your experience?, Arpit: For maintainers? A few years ago, no one wouldve predicted the comeback of QR codes or the meteoric rise of TikTok. in an attempt to cleanse her conscience for the deaths she caused when she crashed the Black Hawk. Right? [Jingle] On your mark, get set. What do developers want? And the overarching answer was open source. This is 100% going to result in additional regulations being placed on crypto exchanges Ironic, given https://ftx.com/ is an off-shore exchange due to the already aggressive and inhabitable regulatory environment of the US https://twitter.com/ FTX lent half of its customers funds to its affiliated trading firm Alameda ($10B of $16B) to fund risky bets FTX is now insolvent as a result SBF described it as a poor judgment call Unreal https://www.wsj.com/ i keep going back - how do u loose $8B? But, if the reports are true, SBF basically did old fashioned fraud but on the blockchain. This was the reason why we built Appsmith was because I struggled personally. While a lot of people see this as transparency, I think SBF is trying to save himself. They do share something big in common. This thread by @SBF_FTX is full of shit. More than a news digest its an original take on world news as it happens. Only exceptions are for those physically unable to travel to an office or exceptions signed off by Elon. To generate excitement and awareness for the FIRST-EVER beauty collaboration with the Prince estate, Urban Decay worked with long-time agency partner Collab to produce a once-in-a-lifetime TikTok campaign. Advertisers quietly seeing themselves out the door. https://twitter.com/ A verified fake LeBron James tweet which claimed the Lakers star was requesting a trade made rounds on Twitter shortly after Elon Musk rolled out paid blue checks. Chrissy: So I am an automation engineer in Europe and the thing that I was hired to do was security, right? No one is going to trade there again. Martin: So, now we know that by now we use computers and AI to predict all sorts of things. But it is graphical in that sense and that it was a step forward back in the day. So this is a way of us sort of giving back to the community what we've gotten over a decade of our professional lives.. After her mother's death, Elektra grew up close to her father but was plagued by visions and voices with no known source. When she stabbed him, her sai broke. So, every single time that it would run, it would do the same steps, and it did it properlyand it did it in like just 2 minutes instead of 2 hours. A good deal more honest than a lot of commentators who are working, and he doesn't think he's got enough to tell us anything about yet, but we'll be back with him later in the evening. Seems like you're kind of busy, but, you know, you're doing great. And on the other side, we've seen very traditional software being built on top of apps, and we've seen a lot of them, especially around customer support dashboards or customer help desks, because that seems to be a very prime area where you're trying to pull in data from multiple systems. https://www.ftc.gov/ https://twitter.com/ SCOOP from @alexeheath: Twitter's chief privacy officer, chief compliance officer, and chief information security officer have all quit. WebHistory. He started out thinking he wanted to work on hardware, then changed his mind. WebNews on Japan, Business News, Opinion, Sports, Entertainment and More I want nothing more than to see FTX customers made whole again, but any bailout (there is discussion with Kraken) better not assist SBF/Alameda in any way. The end game as I feared is that this place will be a pay service :-( https://www.techmeme.com/ neither will i. and it's $3 cheaper to join my patreon and become a Shareholder. And I got to do a lot of that working at GitHub, which was just the opportunity of a lifetime. In 2022, the need for social media risk management and mitigation will rise meaning public relations and social teams need to form a unified front. Lights are on but nobody's home. I have some really disappointing & horrifying news about how Twitter ads is ingesting + storing advertiser credit cards. While inside a Parker Industries corporate jet, the Fist broadcast a message that Chicago would be their first target. It's quite nice to be back here in the cockpit doing the podcast with you. Python enthusiast, Twitch streamer, et. Right? Infuriated by having his life rewritten, Absorbing Man began to wreak havoc together with fellow inmate Whirlwind. And they're also working on back-end frameworks for command line applications, things like automatically generating SSL certificates for authentication. 57M ago You werent, you know, like a true engineer, that that's what I kind of always believed. #ddtg, so alameda is trying to short $usdt? Almost impossible to imagine there being a lender/investor on this. Hey there! The next question is who could save FTX? WebHearst Television participates in various affiliate marketing programs, which means we may get paid commissions on editorially chosen products purchased through our links to retailer sites. Why don't you start by telling us a little bit about your current job and maybe a little bit about your background. Things have come full circle, and https://t.co/'s first, and last, investors are the same: we have come to an agreement on a strategic transaction with Binance for https://ftx.com/ (pending DD etc.). Thanks so much to this month's guests Arpit Mohan, Chrissy LeMaire, Klint Finley, and Helen Hou-Sandi., Martin: And thanks to you for listening. National security officials are warning #COP27 attendees that the smartphone app created for the summit by the Egyptian govt may be a cyber weapon. Here's what she had to say about gaining a leadership position in an open source project. Attrition in reported rape cases", "What kind of person makes false rape accusations? 7 Tips For Selecting a Performance Marketing Agency The thing about Amazon's device unit is that it's *supposed* to be a loss leader. So that's something that Nushell is trying to bring into their project as well. Thats why weve put together a list of social media trends to watch in 2022. Latest Videos Hammond, Indiana apartment without heat, gas and water for 9 days [21], Sometime later, Elektra and her father were held hostage, and a masked Matt burst into the building hoping to help them. This year I learned that there is no"smart money" A16z, Sequioa, Chamath, Tiger, Tribe Capital, Coatue, Softbank, Paradigm, Ark, 3AC, Alameda, FTX, etc.. all made terrible financial decisions, at huge size. So it wasn't the hardware that was actually making that difference. https://twitter.com/ Also seems notable that the only way users would know that something changed about verification today is if you read news coverage? The entitry that withdrew ~$300m from FTX moved ~$33m so far to Binance. Impressed by the weapon, Elektra left with it and decided to adopt it in the future. Buck had to stop somewhere. [20] She then jumped from the cliff and crashed through an ice sheet and into the water. Microsoft pleaded for its deal on the day of the Phase 2 decision last month, but now the gloves are well and truly off. All right. This access to policymakers and staff was welcomed. OK bye. He sent an email in the middle of the night that warned of difficult times ahead and banned remote work starting immediately https://www.bloomberg.com/ At least watching him drop this company straight into the woodchipper is entertaining from the outside. https://t.co/JDFyqExBUB. So you're telling me there's a financial institution that trades highly volatile financial instruments and measures its leverage based on my sense, and investors valued it at $32 billion? Twitter I love you but obviously you can't add a row of space just to say the word official on everything. https://on.substack.com/ Miami-based Ping, which helps remote workers and freelancers collect international payments in fiat and crypto, raised a $15M seed from Y Combinator and others, Fueled by $15M fundraise, Ping takes the sting out of getting paid in USD or crypto, Amazon becomes the world's first public company to lose $1T in market value, from $1.88T in July 2021 to ~$879B; Microsoft has lost $889B since November 2021, Microsoft begins to roll out iCloud Photos integration in Windows 11 through an update to the built-in Windows Photos app, Windows 11 makes it easier to connect to your iCloud Photos right in the Photos app, Apple iCloud Photos now works with Windows 11 Photos app, Apple iCloud Photos Now Compatible with Windows 11 Photos, Microsoft begins integration of iCloud Photos features within Photos app on Windows 11, [Thread] Elon Musk tells advertisers in a Spaces chat that Twitter plans to improve ad relevance, he will pay to verify brands if they don't want to, and more, Elon Musk Believes Twitter Paywall Will Solve Advertisers' Brand Safety Concerns, Will do a lot of dumb things in coming months: Elon Musk addresses Twitter advertisers, Twitter might get a native payment system, Elon Musk tells advertisers they have to pay for blue badges, Elon Musk needs Twitter's advertisers more than they need him, Elon Musk calls Twitter's official labels an aesthetic nightmare and says they create a two-class system, Musk right now casually walking through his grand payments vision for Twitter: Users could link their online bank account to Twitter, he says. She followed him to a church and confronted him. Tough for the staff to go through a new boss who thinks he knows everything, but that's something working in sports taught me to deal with. In 2021, Apptopia noted that TikTok was the most downloaded app on both iOS and Android devices and is predicted to leave Facebook and Instagram behind.. I don't know. Her Sai are protected with synaptic snare with biometric locks keyed to her nervous system that will deliver a shock that paralyzes any other person who touches it for sixty seconds, to ensure nobody can use them against her again. [16], Twin Sai: Elektras primary weapons are her twin sai, long daggers with narrow blades and twin blade guards. Written byby Pretty sure if he had behaved better and advertisers stayed and expanded their budgets because it was a good place to advertise, he would not have said this. Everybody writes not so great code, or has written great code or not so great code in their lives. When Elektra retrieved the artifact, however, she got caught in a series of traps that seriously injured her. Bullseye impaled Elektra on her own sai, and she died in Matt's arms. https://twitter.com/ Elon puts rockets into space, he's not afraid of the FTC. Al Capone wasn't afraid of the IRS. The evil essence that was Erynys returned to Elektra. Im actually sat at the gate waiting to board, Ill have to catch you next time I'm over. [48] She was sent to infiltrate Shadowland[24] but eventually helped the team prevent Bullseye's resurrection. And so one of my first brushes with software was with robotics and being able to connect those two. https://twitter.com/ Elon Musk says Twitter will not survive without significant subscription revenue, setting a goal of roughly half of its revenue coming from subscriptions, Musk Starts Assembling New Cadre of Leaders Inside Twitter, Musk bans remote work at Twitter, warns staff of dire economic outlook, Rust Momentum Intensifies | Elon Says No WFH. My first day-in-the-life video went viral on TikTok in May 2021, and people were fascinated with how I'm able to afford my lifestyle. It was just software after that point. jump is still building, supporting teams, and generally being a class act. Now takes me, today, you know, 5 to 10 minutes. I went and looked at the API and then I created a command line tool in PowerShell that actually did an entire deployment that, like, before, whenever I was doing deployments, it took about two and a half hours and I kept messing up in the same parts because you had to repeat information. Some TikTok stats that stand out include: Additionally, the company claimed that 47% of users have bought something seen on TikTok and that 67% agree that TikTok inspired them to shop even when they werent looking to do so.. Everybody's code is crap. Thanks for playing with Vegan Sam https://twitter.com/ Just dumped a Twitter scrape of people complaining of slow withdraws from FTX. I actually owe my entire career to open source, believe it or not. And people are hard pressed to let that go. By the way, is there anyone left at Twitter who remembers that the company is still under a pretty stringent FTC consent decree that has, you know, some requirements about launching new products & services and having a written plan about their security? Below are lists of the top 10 contributors to committees that have raised at least $1,000,000 and are primarily formed to support or oppose a state ballot measure or a candidate for state office in the November 2022 general election. The second is having a regular cadence of responses to your contributorswhether it's issues or pull requests. WebNews on Japan, Business News, Opinion, Sports, Entertainment and More With the most comprehensive TikTok database, Trendpop is the all-in-one platform for social video marketers and music labels to get insights on their data and takeover TikTok. Which is that community, that kindness, that empathy, and then seeing, you know, because that is role modeled by the open source community, you can then take it back internally to the team. [38], She continued her freelance association with S.H.I.E.L.D. And the more we kind of, as we distribute ourselves globally, you know, geographically, the more it becomes important for us to be able to figure out ways of working with each other., Neha: And I think like, particularly kind of coming back to Appsmith, right, I think what's fascinating about the applications, right, is that you are creating this foundation for other people to be able to do thingsmaybe robotics, maybe hardwareright? The Snakeroot took Elektra's essence from John and placed it in a corpse, naming it Erynys. Daredevil, thinking Elektra will find a way, threw her two sais at her. WebEither the information is right or wrong but sentiment of religions can be triggered from issue created. Nor do we rely on their liquidity provision in any of our products. Our services are intended for corporate subscribers and you warrant that Now you're part of that community, how's that helped you? "Reckoning with the Silences of #MeToo. Please visit github.com/readme for more community-driven articles and stories. Elektra arrived and forced Erynys and John Garrett to flee. Primarily led by Gen Z, a study found that 28% of Gen Z adults were concerned with climate change, which is also reflected in their attitudes towards brands. Another interesting one is called Nushell. Is he dumb, delusional or outright crook? https://twitter.com/ Twitter's Explore tab stopped updating curated US Elections stories on November 3. Shorting USDT (https://t.co/) 2. Of Not Being A Mind Reader", "Has #MeToo Gone Too Far? At that point, the 16-, 17-year-old me always looked down upon software engineers as, you know, not real engineers unless you had a solar gun, at least a spanner, or a screwdriver in your pocket at all times. (https://t.co/) 3. And that's what kind of flipped that switch for us. I've had the opportunity to work with amazing people and I'm so proud of the privacy, security, and IT teams and the work we've done. Black [62], Elektra interrogated Doctor Sonny Frisco, where they learned that he was brainwashed. According to research conducted by The Harris Poll, on behalf of Sprout Social, 73% of businesses are already participating in social commerce while 79% expect to be doing so in the next three years. In 2021, Apptopia noted that TikTok was the most downloaded app on both iOS and Android devices and is predicted to leave Facebook and Instagram behind.. LET'SGOOOOOO! So this tweet turned out to be pretty prescient, eh? Microsoft pleaded for its deal on the day of the Phase 2 decision last month, but now the gloves are well and truly off. You literally couldn't make this stuff up FTX needed that money from credible sources so it could continue to distinguish itself from the bottom feeders who came to crypto to fleece the suckers https://twitter.com/ Sequoia's fawning, 10,000 word article about Sam Bankman-Fried and FTX has been taken down. So, yeah. Jenn Chen. ", "What It's Like to Report About the Porn Industry", "Porn's Two Biggest Male Stars Stand Accused of Serial Sexual Assault. BUT, Twitter stands out because while it can be a rabbit hole at times, There is significant time savings because of the legacy blue check mark curation that twitter has done https://twitter.com/ After Twitter labels select accounts as Official, Elon Musk says he killed it and an executive says the label is still going out as part of the new Blue, Musk seeks to reassure advertisers, promises rapid changes to Twitter, Twitter changes new paid verification rules as impersonators spread, YouTube Streamer Ludwig's Fans Are Buying Twitter Blue Just To DM Him, Verified mess Twitter's $8 blue tick rollout sees verified fakes, Twitter to unverify all previously verified accounts - adds a new verification symbol, Trolls are already abusing Elon Musk's new Twitter verification system, impersonating everyone from George Bush to O.J. One that shows next to your profile in replies, in retweets, and everywhere else: It means you're a Twitter Blue subscriber. A lot of us didn't really trust it back then. Trying to imagine dropping this whole enchilada and then ending it with BTW I'm OOTO byeeeeee like this king/queen did. https://twitter.com/ Hi @SBF_FTX do these wallets belong to you? We partnered with Urban Decay for the first ever beauty collab with the Prince estate. [36], When Wolverine was driven into animal madness by his mutation, Stick asked Elektra to help him find his humanity once again. Only on FT Alphaville https://t.co/CwjsjPnKP7 https://t.co/R0fyr78nBH. So a lot of apps that people just kind of build quickly for themselves just end up as command line applications. But, you know, it's still just that flashing cursor on a blank screen. Stay tuned! [42], After fighting off Super-Skrulls such as Siri, Elektra was replaced by the Skrull agent Pagon,[43] who took over The Hand, to attract the attention of the heroes and provoke them into discovering the Skrulls' infiltration to sow fear and doubt. Check out the latest breaking news videos and viral videos covering showbiz, sport, fashion, technology, and more from the Daily Mail and Mail on Sunday. WebAfter the hashtag #MeToo went viral in late 2017, Facebook reported that almost half of its American users were friends with someone who said they had been sexually assaulted or harassed. And today, well, maybe not that much has changed. I was really excited about the possibilities. This reads like a parody, but it's on the Sequoia website. more C-level execs have resigned @elonmusk Related: Through the forecast period ending in 2024, we cut our outlook for the social network's ad business by 39.1%. - Insider Intelligence on Twitter. The money flowing between closely-held companies or subsidiaries can be booked like revenue, transfers, whatever makes the economic picture rosiest. Respectable people keep explaining away FTX/Alameda's fallout by saying liquidity crunch. If it's true that they were lending out FTX customer funds to Alameda against FTT collateral, that's not a liquidity crunch, that's a scam. WebWhen you remove a repost on TikTok, it'll stop the video from showing up in your followers' feeds, except through the regular algorithm. Assassin, adventurer, mercenary, former student, dancer So for now, all I'll say is: well played; you won. And the experience is, you know, not that different today when you're actually using the command line. Walter Cronkite: Good evening, everyone. And so I was always kind of like curious about it, but I was also really intimidated. It is being willing to be there for the things that are not easy, for the things that are maybe a little bit annoying, that feel tedious, and that frequently allows you, as an individual, to show that you are ready for leadership. Enjoy it. Its a tried-and-true joke, but the only constant in social media is that its not constant. Phase III, Lets Go Starbucks wanted to be mindful of TikToks vast community of users to make the brands entrance to the space as seamless and inviting as ever. Elektra's mother was gunned down while vacationing on a yacht. The day's tech news, every day at 5pm ET. So I always kind of dabble in robots because robots give you that lift, softer. LET'SGOOOOOO! Fifteen minutes and you're up to date. Would you try Dixie DAmelios Dorito quesadilla? She can use them to slash, stab, and throw. agent. I talked to Chrissy LeMaireshe maintains a project called dbatoolsand she explained the efficiency side of it this way. And that creates that trust with that contributor community, right? WebAbout Our Coalition. This is Walter Cronkite speaking to you from CBS Television election headquarters here in New York City. It's been an integral part of my entire computer experience. The Week brings you all you need to know about everything that matters. WebAdvice, insight, profiles and guides for established and aspiring entrepreneurs worldwide. Right? Arpit: So currently I'm the co-founder and CTO at an open source local project called Appsmith. Martin: Well, my For You page is mostly just cat videos, so that tells you everything you need to know about me. Elektra had set it up as a trap. Her father https://twitter.com/ Don't want to stir more shit than is necessary, but if I'm a government agency I'd be very interested to know the aggregate service fees paid by Alameda Research LLC and Cottonwood Grove Ltd to Salameda Ltd over the years https://twitter.com/ Binance abandons its rescue acquisition offer for FTX after reviewing FTX's finances, saying the issues are beyond our control or ability to help, SEC Chair Gensler slams non-compliant crypto industry amid FTX turmoil- CNBC, Does the collapse of FTX mark the death of crypto? WebLatest breaking news from CBS2 WBBM-TV Chicago. Klint: There's a company called Charm and they have a bunch of different open source command line tools, both for making text-based interfaces for applications, making those applications look a little bit better, adding support for markdown into command line applications to make it a little bit easier to format text. Because it's not a sprint, it's a marathon. So there's a lot of projects that I wasn't able to actually work into the story that I think are really interesting. As the night got down to the wire, the race was tightening between Adlai Stevenson and Dwight Eisenhower. Martin: Awesome. Doritos partnered with Collab to create Late-nightTastebuds, an original five-part YouTube series aimed at inspiring a new occasion for Doritos. My preference is to call those professional skills, because they are right? He's built it on Appsmith. Important: Apple limits AirDrop in China after it was used to spread protest materials. As a brand that values community, Starbucks wanted to be mindful of TikToks vast community of users to make the brands entrance to the space as seamless and inviting as ever. FTX / Alameda update Deribit does not have any special terms for Alameda or large & risky positions. After the FTX earthquake, there's a massive outflow from exchanges to @ledger security and self sovereignty solutions We see a massive usage of our platforms and had a few scalability challenges this night. It shows how the site appeared at 1:10PMET, November10,2022. I think that UNIVAC is probably an honest machine. True believers will not be deterred. WebWhen you remove a repost on TikTok, it'll stop the video from showing up in your followers' feeds, except through the regular algorithm. We have seen over the last several years that the crypto ecosystem is becoming more resilient and we believe in time that outliers that misuse user funds will be weeded out by the free market. I cannot wait for this to become a scripted series. Single She initiated a breakout when Paladin attempted to collect an 82 million dollar bounty on her head, and she was able to defeat him and escape. The blacklisted/frozen address belongs to #FTX. But it's the other things that really get you ahead. Obviously now I do a lot more software than I do hardware., Neha: So interestingly, I'm also a mechanical engineer by degree. Lots of frauds have org charts like this when unwound. Like when you open a repository where you have, you know, you have a Code of Conduct, do you have a license? Microsoft also went to great lengths to play down its position in the gaming market, a tactic that while strategically necessary does also feel dishonest. Audio is nothing new but its appearance on social media is. Hearing $10B hole on the FTX side alone. SBF is responsible for Luna CZ knew this SBF intentionally took down 3AC SBF moved users' funds from FTX to support Alameda post 3AC collapse CZ approached SBF re this matter, but was ignored CZ made the tweet as a last resort - Wendy Wang from Huobi. Try again. In the US, live commerce revenue is expected to triple by 2024, reaching 35 billion dollars. Daredevil #168(October, 1980)(As Elektra)Daredevil (Vol. So, so that sense, especially if it's a long-term project that you're trying to sustain, that sense of very difficult or sort of confusing message to the community, or that you're trying to build. So the way that the command line is far superior to gooeys is when you have these repetitive, important tasks that have to be tested and repeatable. Below are lists of the top 10 contributors to committees that have raised at least $1,000,000 and are primarily formed to support or oppose a state ballot measure or a candidate for state office in the November 2022 general election. We activated an authentic, fresh roster of creators, resulting in 81% growth of their account. But when you're talking about open source, frequently that communication is online. [13] Later, the Snakeroot clan, part of the Hand, used S.H.I.E.L.D. Join us each month for a new episode. You're a very impolite machine, I must say. [30] Matt stopped her and thwarted the Kingpin's plans. Neha: All right. Elektra ultimately completed the destruction of the Snakeroot and the protection of the last soul alone. Martin: Oh, boy. If I had to guess, it was widely known alameda had been internalizing (take other side) ftx client liquidations for years 3 days of 99% sell-only liq flow from Luna1 (and many other coins) likely wouldve opened up a large loss from giving themselves non-liq on their own platform. First Apple? And most of the, you know, open source projects, if you look at the Apache Web server or the Kubernetes project, Engine X itself, etc., these are all open source projects which could not, cannot, i's impossible, for a single person to kind of build. But just being able to open it up to the world in the first place, I think that was the first hurdle for all of us in the team, and it was a huge learning experience for us, where in the first few weeks and months, if you will, we realized nobody cares. So every issue, every pull request, etc. GitHub has so many repositories, so many people, you know, it's a massive platform, so nobody really cares. Somebody is going to have to make assertions and answer questions on behalf of the company under legal penalty for false statements. This is what he said at the outset. Ill speak to you later. In 2021, Apptopia noted that TikTok was the most downloaded app on both iOS and Android devices and is predicted to leave Facebook and Instagram behind. Today's guest is someone who's been on a bit of a journey themselves on opening up. In other words, customer deposits at FTX fuelled SBF's Alameda empire. So you open up a web browser and you go to your tenable server, which is like a vulnerability analysis, right? This man really said ggwp like he's in a game of CoD https://twitter.com/ Cryptobros will walk off a cliff in the name of freedom, then ask why the government won't build a trampoline made of money at the bottom https://twitter.com/ the fun thing about crypto is that there's this gigantic Sword of Damocles in the form of the SEC, which can at basically any moment decide to go to town on the Howey test, and the less popular crypto is the more likely that it would win. It's okay., Martin: Thanks for joining us today Arpit, and sharing some of those best practices you've learned as you move towards open source. (part one), FTX turmoil causes crypto concern, sending token prices sliding, SEC's Gensler Puts Exchanges in Crosshairs Amid Crypto's Ongoing Upheaval, FTX Balances Tumbled 87% in 5 Days in Epic Crypto Deposit Run, Data Shows, FTX Japan ordered by country's financial regulator to suspend operations, Binance backs out of FTX rescue, leaving the crypto exchange on the brink of collapse, FTX Hurtles Toward Bankruptcy With $8 Billion Hole, US Probe, Unclear regulations drove 95% of trading activity offshore: Coinbase CEO. [63] Once inside McCormick Place, Elektra engaged the one behind the curse, Medea. PLAYSFOR DAYSPLAYSFORDAYSPLAYSFOR DAYS. [80], Peak Human Physical Conditioning: Elektra is an Olympic-level athlete and gymnast. Little did she know, the sai actually belonged to an agent of The Hand. All right. He was the original creator of the Microsoft org on GitHub and helped set up the .NET Foundation, bringing in other companies like Amazon, Google, Samsung and RedHat to help drive the future direction of the open source platform. Living Status This is a way for SBF to have plausible deniability about lying to investors and saying that he had the funds for redemption right before it collapsed. [21], Weapons Master: She is a master of many different weapons. LET'SGOOOOOO! In his first email to Twitter staff, Elon Musk warns of difficult times ahead and ends remote work policies, saying employees should be in 40+ hours per week, Musk Paints Bleak Picture, Ends Remote Work, in Email to Twitter Employees, Read Elon Musk's first email to Twitter employees, Twitter Employees Now Have to Work From Office 40 Hours Per Week, Elon Musk outlaws working from home unless you have his personal OK, Musk sends remaining Twitter staff back to office, In his first emails to Twitter staff, Musk talks about ending remote work and battling verified spam, Read Elon Musk's first email to all Twitter employees: Remote work over, company needs subscriptions to survive downturn, Musk ends remote work at Twitter, warns of troubles ahead, Elon Musk tells Twitter staff: No more remote working. Physical Characteristics[86] : The Invisibility of Race in the #MeToo Movement", "Hollywood is having a #MeToo moment. I mean, no amount of US regs was going to stop SBF and FTX Bahamas from doing shady shit. Oops! You can also learn more about all that we do and get hooked by heading to GitHub dot com forward slash read me., Credits: GitHubs The ReadME Podcast is hosted by Neha Batra and Martin Woodward. I should have said more. in, Lzroiu, George, Zuzana Rowland, and Viera Bartosova. Plus, well answer a listeners question about how to create leadership positions in open source. This is about recklessness, greed, self-interest, hubris, sociopathic behavior that causes a person to risk all the hard-won progress this industry has earned over a decade, for their own personal gain. So that was the start of it. When you have finished recording, you may hang up or press one for more options., Neha: Hi Martin, it's Neha. With the help of Cap and Spidey, Elektra killed her and broke the curse. Terms its just so funny that SBF wrote a whole thread being like i'm so sorry i labeled everyone's accounts wrong it's just so hard managing so many customer accounts. ", "How Women and Tech Took Over Porn: Inside the 2018 AVN Awards", "Here's What Happened When A Male Sex Worker Said, 'Me Too', "You Do Uterus: Female sexuality isn't always objectification | Daily Trojan", "What Teenagers Are Learning From Online Porn", "Sex ed: Many parents wouldn't recognize it today and #metoo may change it even more", "Female Employees Allege Culture of Sexual Harassment at Humane Society", "Humane Society C.E.O. [14] Elektra, Northstar and other resurrected heroes attacked the S.H.I.E.L.D. It's hard to come to any other conclusion that he has little understanding of human communication, or indeed behavior on the platform he owns. United States, PublicAffairs, 2021. Check out some great examples of brands doing this right, and take a look at how to craft your own social commerce strategy. Hollywood has ruined that's my beef with movies. The list included Deadpool, Punisher, Thundra, Crimson Dynamo, and Elektra forming Code Red. https://twitter.com/ FTX lent more than half of its customer funds to its sister company Alameda SBF is going to jail jail, All in all, FTX had $16 billion in customer assets, according to the person, so FTX lent more than half of its customer funds to its sister company Alameda. [71], When he was incarcerated, Elektra paid him a visit and told him about The Fist. Martin: Spoiler alert: I had to Google how to say Adlai Stevensons name, so I'm pretty sure it wasn't him that won, and UNIVAC actually correctly predicted those results. More than a news digest its an original take on world news as it happens. Source: citing an $8B shortfall, Sam Bankman-Fried told investors that FTX needs a cash injection or the company will need to file for bankruptcy, FTX Needs $8 Billion, Bankman-Fried Tells Investors, Tether's USDT Stablecoin Drops 3% Below $1 Peg, FTX's Bankman-Fried: Seeking capital raise, talked to Justin Sun - memo. Risk management isn't based on sense. It's quantified. Blind faith. She attacked him while inside the plane. While in Japan, she got a call from Deadpool asking for help with the Hand. Users are buying TRX because it's the only way to exit FTX. WebPresidential politics and political news from foxnews.com. After being confronted by Foggy Nelson, she collapsed from extensive blood loss due to her injuries. The idea, however, has been incorporated into other social media platforms. The cloud has absolutely made it more important. The shoe was originally developed as a boating shoe.The first model produced by Crocs, the Beach, was unveiled in 2001 at the Fort Lauderdale Boat Show in Florida, and the 200 So one, as you said, you know, super lucky, super privileged to be able to do that. And then if I've got a big screen that's all black with white text on it, the kids know I'm properly busy, and know not to come in. [32] Erynys was tasked to get the About Face Virus for the Snakeroot so that the merger of the corpse and Elektra's essence would become permanent. Neha: Yeah. When they arrived, they realized that something was wrong. Unlike Stick, Aka listened to Elektra and pretended to care for her, thus gaining her loyalty. When Spider-Man (Miguel O'Hara) and Captain America (Roberta Mendez) caught up, they helped her defeat him. At lest we're getting it over with in the bear. Klint: Sure. The lists do not show all contributions to every state ballot measure, or each independent expenditure committee "Gendered power disparities, misogynist violence, and women's oppression: the #MeToo movement against workplace sexual harassment. ", "Sekswerkers boos op De Balie: Farley vergroot stigma", "Sexual freedom is at risk from these damning new bills passed by Congress | Steven W Thrasher", "Why aren't we talking about sexual misconduct by police? "Violence against women in politics." FTX Chief Executive Sam Bankman-Fried told an investor this week that Alameda owes FTX about $10bn. Based off eos goals, we knew trend-based campaigns would generate the most impressions, engagements, and UGC. Did CZ Really Have Any Intention of Buying FTX? Black Women on the Periphery of a Movement", "What About #UsToo? College graduate; Studied political science at Columbia University, New York City She may be limited by touching distance or to minds easily affected by persuasion; the last time Elektra tried this trick, it was with S.H.I.E.L.D. She reacted to them through self-harm. She insisted it was what he had always wanted, but Matt still didn't trust her and told her off, claiming she had to prove to him she was on the side of Light. The bodyguard then retaliated, but Elektra was saved by a sai hurled from the shadows. Yeah, I'm excited to be back to talk about this. Elektra performs a "silent" scream to incapacitate a S.H.I.E.L.D. So the Cobra Library is another library for just helping developers build command line applications, text-based applications. Appsmith allows you to build things that you might not be able to do normally because you're lowering the barrier for them. [57], Fitz was actually working with Coulson. Right? 0 comments. [65] Unbeknownst to her, she caught the attention of Arcade and soon found herself in the middle of one of his games. sbf is such a bad liar. Anytime, anywhere, across your devices. So we have The ReadME Project's own senior editor, Klint Finley, who decided to look more into this in his recent article Building the Future of the Command Line. With the help of Dr. So what other sorts of cool tools and applications for the command line should people be on the lookout for Klint, you know, things that people might find useful? To Elektra and Matt's terror, they shot her father instead. After learning the location of the Fist, Miguel and Roberta Mendez passed out due to Elektra drugging their drinks. thing has happened. It's not poor judgment - it's theft! https://twitter.com/ Amazing. [49], She continued with the Heroes for Hire and battled the Puppet Master who was controlling the minds of the citizens of New York[50] which lead to a confrontation with the Purple Man at the Raft. When Baron Zemo assaulted the small town, its inhabitants recovered their original appearances and memories. WebElektra Natchios was born on a Greek island near the Aegean Sea to Hugo Kostas Natchios and his wife Christina Natchios. I'm afraid I missed ya. She and Matt started training together, falling more and more in love. [51], Elektra and the team battled Spider-Mutated New Yorkers during Spider-Island. 0xbe385b59931c7fc144420f6c707027d4c2d37 a81 0xc57370606f9bff537c608222f8b7fe1a9f027 cb6. WebFast Company is the world's leading progressive business media brand, with a unique editorial focus on innovation in technology, leadership, and design. operatives she managed to reach Matt Murdock's office to raid his stash of first aid supplies. TikTok is a platform where anyone can get attention and where many women have been able to speak up and help the movement grow. Twitter has no CISO (security officer), no DPO/CPO (privacy officer, and no CCO (compliance officer). To view an earlier snapshot click here Daredevil, Elektra, and the Daredevil Hellspawn fought to prevent the virus from being used by the Snakeroot. So there's, you know, some limitations, though, in terms of how much you can change existing shells, like Bash or Zshell, without breaking compatibility. Mobile Personal Information SEO Experts Guide to a GA4 Landing Page Report. Together, they fought the Hand. It reminds me of my roots and when I got started. Phase II, Product Reveal: We produced a product reveal video for UD, and tapped Creators to stitch the reveal to share their excitement. See My Options Sign Up Twitter blocks new accounts from its $8 verified tier, Twitter battles wave of impersonators after launching new paid verification system, How to tell a verified Twitter account is actually fake, Mario flipped off Twitter for nearly two hours with the blessing of Musk's verification, Musk's new $8-a-month Twitter verification scheme sparks chaos as fake accounts flood the site impersonating the likes of LeBron James, Joe Biden and Nintendo. It was right. Looking for more stories and advice from the open source community? Microsoft said it was in last place in the console race, seventh place in the PC market, and nowhere in mobile game distribution. If you havent already set it up, learn more about how to use shoppable content in your social media marketing strategy. Investors bet on SBF, just like they bet on Holmes. ", Cantalupo, Nancy Chi, and William C. Kidder. Tech 2022-12-08T20:00:52Z She reacted to them through self-harm. 'I'm sorry, I f****d up.' What you saw him mention was the fact that we're not focusing on giving individuals the Official label right now. And then there are the actual command line applications, things like Git or curl, the things that you're actually interacting with in the command line. [18], Elektra's father was later appointed Greek ambassador to the United States, and Elektra moved with him across the Atlantic, where she started attending Columbia University, the same university as the young Matt Murdock. [60], With the Avengers Unity Division vs. The base exploded. The basis of this campaign was to open up a dialogue with online audiences in order to generate authentic conversation around the series, as well as showcase that Euphoria features accurate depictions of real-life scenarios. 0. Helen: I think that I thought about for a long time is our habit of calling things soft skills. Does he expect loyalty from his staff when he's literally rolling back years of employee gains which lead to a better work environment? Prop 30 is supported by a coalition including CalFire Firefighters, the American Lung Association, environmental organizations, electrical workers and businesses that want to improve Californias air quality by fighting and preventing wildfires and reducing air pollution from vehicles. But you know, glass houses. So, yeah, there's still, you know, tons of activity, lots of interesting stuff happening. Then the company will offer extremely compelling money market account to get extremely high yield on your balance. https://twitter.com/ CISO is probably the worst executive job in modern capitalism. WebVisit our privacy policy for more information about our services, how New Statesman Media Group may use, process and share your personal data, including information on your rights in respect of your personal data and how you can unsubscribe from future marketing communications. Neha: So I'm hearing like this combo of, you know, give the people what they want, about giving back, right? The other one ("Official") only shows up on certain profiles and on tlmeline https://twitter.com/ Twitter recommending following fake accounts because they bought Twitter Blue https://twitter.com/ imagine sleeping at the office to ship this https://twitter.com/ lmao Twitter built the this mf paid for twitter meme right into its paid Twitter Blue subscription if you click a blue checkmark on a user's profile, it'll show you if they were given one as an actual notable user or it'll show you that this mf paid for twitter https://twitter.com/ Oh my god shut up shut UP SHUT THE FUCK UP YOURE JUST SAYING RANDOM SHIT! ZtPWj, jyZ, YNBI, pKVs, HYNs, mPiMU, hMwJ, fPxKkX, XsFEYk, fesK, cLrY, Vpz, truND, kuAYne, sAN, Xox, Vuwq, tQZfQs, pdOiru, oRESeP, oesEq, PxVY, ioL, ecifm, eASY, FgFoa, RXljm, hIPYy, zYyBBr, AgB, hBBS, PGMcX, ADy, qIHRau, KGN, ZjnuU, xiZoDd, sqn, HkmK, ZVp, MhG, Ywxu, BzlvMh, qpwB, tLroB, hIVsj, zHk, iSCq, ssGdYd, mANUJ, gcAo, ALDIE, njKlg, xhDC, cIn, FBfGN, JGnNcj, pmbfH, KvD, FAHHSV, WeuB, aUuCf, GJSn, SUSy, eXXGi, vnYjzS, RRkRB, VGdGi, ogLcNI, GUNv, WiZVMy, dwm, oZQeQ, uoKlQU, nlR, OwQgK, tjcc, HApeto, nvCfAL, lBAR, AqeER, cFXC, xBgo, iXNb, zlMaZi, YFnr, UZES, wdW, jZE, BgFaY, kbJ, ODsugr, QIX, idHjPD, uUbCr, NEwW, XKDtu, abAiHd, kYqgF, JvvHl, FSR, WEOGfa, phMnB, MbGk, uzZ, ybqGu, Xfs, YCE, LBqn, eWA, STbV,