top offensive rookies nfl 2022

He earned his first start against the Packers this year and debuted what I thought was some real veteran savvy. While I dont think Gardner, or any defensive back, will ultimately get the Nnamdi Asomugha treatment, where quarterbacks simply decide against throwing at him altogether, Gardner is becoming one of those elite-tier pass defenders right away. He has outstanding size, strength and body control to win contested catches, and hes extremely fluid and athletic with the ball in his hands. Standing in Pickett's way initially is the presence of veterans Mitchell Trubisky and Mason Rudolph. I was compelled to feature Neal somewhere in this piece because it's about time an offensive lineman got OROY consideration. Kenny Pickett (QB, PIT) +700 . RT Lane Johnson, LT Ronnie Stanley Will Daniel Jones' Giants overcome an imposing slate of opponents to reach the postseason? Whether those players grind impressively en route to the Hall of Fame (Randy Moss, Adrian Peterson) or burn bright and fast before fading out (Todd Gurley, Robert Griffin III) is typically up to the injury gods. LG Elgton Jenkins 2, and comfortably ahead of Wilson based, in part, on how good hes been with a rotating cast at quarterback much like Wilson has had in New York. All Rights Reserved. If his quarterback can play with better consistency and focus, Wilson should be a strong competitor for OROY. The ninth overall pick has played all but four of the Seahawks' offensive snaps, and his 89.0% pass block win rate and 76.1% run block win rate both rank among the league's top six rookies. He had Vita Vea jammed down his throat, and he made mistakes. Irrelevant" to starting quarterback of the first-place 49ers. As the current No. The fifth-round pick out of Seattle tracked a ball and a quarterback's intentions against the Lions so beautifully that we should all be forced to watch it in slow motion. It's been five consecutive years in which the OROY was a first-round pick. The factor working in his favor is the fact his team is winning with him as a focal point. His production increased in each of his three seasons there and his traits were absolutely top-10 caliber. For now, yes. Moore is bigger than Chiefs teammate Mecole Hardman, faster than JuJu Smith-Schuster and a more complete route-runner than Marquez Valdes-Scantling. Projections require a deeper dive into how team situations and offensive designs could factor into each player's chances. With that said, here is our power rankings of the Top 10 NFL Rookies in the 2021 -2022 season. While a lot of the conversation around Etienne seems to be about his size (5'10", 215 pounds), hes evolved in short yardage. Kenny Pickett is the only quarterback in this class who will be in a quarterback competition heading into training camp. Three running backs have a good chance of netting 1,000 rushing yards before the season ends, while two receivers are . Brown. Cook's free-flowing, effortless speed is in his blood. His running style is almost identical to his brother, Dalvin, but instead of possessing his elder sibling's tremendous vision between the tackles, James excels as a legitimate receiver, a fact which, on the surface, feels super fun in Buffalo's offense. Cook was picked in Round 2 not because Buffalo is a run-centric team, obviously. Check out the full pecking order, 1-32. And while the NFL always ebbs and flows from a trend perspective, we are at the tail end of two Super Bowl-winning teamsthe Rams and the Buccaneerswho opted for more immediate success, and the beginning of a handful of teamsthe Jets, Giants, Texans, Seahawks, Dolphins, etc.who accumulated draft picks en masse to try and build something more whole and sustainable. 2022 is all about Houston's efforts to figure out which pieces fit and which. Justin Herbert and Justin Jefferson battled for the NFL OROY in 2020, with the electric Chargers passer ultimately winning in large part because he set the NFL record for touchdown passes thrown by a rookie. Easy peasy. That and his familiarity with Falcons head coach Arthur Smith led to Atlanta signing him. Maybe a touch unpolished as a route runner, Wilson negates any issues arising from that aspect of his game now with unreal suddenness and leaping ability like has tiny but industrial-strength springs in the heels of his cleats. Well, I do, kind of. 2022 Odds to Win NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Kenny Pickett (QB, PIT) +600 Breece Hall (RB, NYJ) +750 Treylon Burks (WR, TEN) +800 Drake London (WR, ATL) +800 Skyy Moore (WR. Given the unprecedented depth of the 2022 NFL Draft, no one should be surprised if this year's Offensive and Defensive Rookies of the Year break from . How do you defend that? Amidst all the chaos outside the top 10 in the 2022 draft, the Chiefs, without a trade or any other hoopla, quietly snagged Karlaftis, an NFL-ready three-down defensive end to bolster their pass . Then again, in terms of arm talent and athleticism, Pickett's comparable to Burrow, a clear-cut positive to cling to if you're a Steelers fan. 23. Will Daniel Jones and the Giants pull off an upset over the Eagles? He had seven games with 100+ receiving yards and hauled in multiple touchdowns in four separate contests. How far do the 49ers fall in the wake of Jimmy Garoppolo's season-ending injury? We gave up trying to identify a weak link on the Eagles' offensive line, and nothing changed against Tennessee in Week 13. There arent many jobs like playing center for Jackson. The Laken Tomlinson signing moves the needle. With an emphasis on redraft fantasy leagues but also thinking about dynasty, here are Sporting News' initial top 25 rookies: Fantasy football rookie rankings 2022 1. Here are a few notable tidbits: Now, looking ahead to this season, here are my top 10 candidates to take home the 2022 Offensive Rookie of the Year award. Now, he lands in Kansas City with Patrick Mahomes throwing him the football in Andy Reid and Eric Bieniemy's offense. That said, the departure of the Pro Bowl wideout, who was traded to the Eagles on draft day, opens a very real opportunity for Burks in Tennessee. Can the Eagles improve their No. The guy is fast. His odds improved from +500 to +450. Moore is my pre-training camp OROY selection. I might be lower on Londons OROY prospects than some other people, but hear me out. Todd Bowles historically puts a lot of pressure on the opposing center and on the first play, hes stunted on. Yeah. Before I began digging into this exercise, I went mining for a few historical trends that could help piece the puzzle together. Once the final piece of rust hits the turf, the second-round wideout can be one of the most threatening young outside receivers in football. Hes big and fast and has the physical tools to threaten down the field in a fashion similar to former Packers WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling (who signed with the Chiefs this offseason). Tennessee is a run-first offensive unit, but Burks has the potential to get some of the gritty production that Brown was able to produce over the years. By Rob Rang FOX Sports NFL Draft Analyst. He has good speed, can work all three levels of the field and has great body control, which he uses to make acrobatic catches. While he is not yet a contributor in the passing game (season-high six targets), Pierce is the kind of grinding, pace-dictating running back the Texans can build an offense around. The browser you are using is no longer supported on this site. There was a throw Jones broke up against the Browns that is broken down nicely here that really puts his skills into perspective. Kevin Patra chronicles the seventh-round rookie's sudden transformation from "Mr. Welcome to NFL Awards Watch, my weekly column that will take a look at the five major awards handed out in the NFL: MVP; Offensive and Defensive Player Of The Year; and Offensive and Defensive Rookie Of The Year. The 2022 Draft dropped another crop of low-cost impact players on the league. NFL Network analysts provide bold predictions for Week 14 of the 2022 season. RG Jon Runyan I mean, let's not forget how incredible Pittsburgh's track record is with non-first-round receivers. All Rights Reserved. His 2.6 yards after contact is fifth-best in the NFL. So, who is the biggest threat to the Bengals' AFC title defense? This includes big time performances on both sides of the ball including NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year winner Ja'Marr Chase on the offensive side of the ball and NFL Defensive Rookie of the Year winner Micah Parsons. NFL rookie rankings at midpoint of 2022 season: Four Seahawks in top 25, but Jets' Sauce Gardner at No. Breece Hall, RB, Jets Kirby Lee / USA Today Sports Images Hall is the unquestioned top of the 2022 fantasy rookie class, with a great chance to overtake Michael Carter as the Jets bell-cow. I value Linderbaum highly because he fits into a unique role. 1. This season, we will be keeping track of PFFs offensive line rankings as well as highlighting the biggest weak-link player and their upcoming opponent to identify any obvious matchup advantage one way or the other. Other top 2022 NFL Rookies through mid-November 2022 include Aidan Hutchinson of the Detroit Lions, Sauce Gardner of the New York Jets, Kenneth Walker III of the Seattle Seahawks, and Chris Olave of the New Orleans Saints. Few things are more important to a teams success than the quality of its offensive line. On offense, it is a. Maurice Jones-Drew spotlights three teams who will be looking for a new primary RB in 2023. Wilson is a real contender for this award, even though he could lose votes to my top candidate right now, Jets teammate Breece Hall. All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League. Wilson has been similarly explosive for the Jets but just inconsistent enough to fall out of top three consideration. Uzomah, and Braxton Berrios, the former No. David Carr spotlights four teams that'll almost certainly bring in a brand new starting quarterback next season. Woolen has only allowed 54% of the passes thrown his way to be completed. Even if he settles into Ben Johnson's new offense, Goff's days as a 4,600-yard passer feel like they're long gone, thereby obstructing Williams' ceiling in Year 1. Top 10 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year candidates in 2022: Treylon Burks, Skyy Moore among 7 WRs Published: Jul 25, 2022 at 10:05 AM Lance Zierlein NFL Media Draft Analyst Top 10. The agreed deal -- a pact that ultimately went south -- with J.D. Walkers advanced stats arent as impressive as Pennys (or Pierces for that matter) but neither of those guys can match his nose for the end zone. Joseph was all over the Packers last week, logging a pair of interceptions. With Elijah Moore, Corey Davis, C.J. From that font of draft equity, we have some pretty amazing first-year players, including some rookies who are transforming their teams present and future. Atlanta Falcons : Drake London, USC Fantasy outlook: London is the perfect wide receiver for today's NFL, but speed is his main weakness. Kenneth . Pickett is a full-field reader who can spread the ball around the field when necessary. The 2022 NFL rookie class has wowed through . . Dotson might be a sneaky one to watch in this category. But I'm a firm believer that it's inevitable the target share after Travis Kelce in Kansas City's vaunted attack offense will sway toward Moore as the season progresses. Christian Watson +1000. Dameon Pierce (+400) is the NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year frontrunner after being a 20-1 longshot before the season. With that type of athleticism, he's stars after the catch too. But how much? This could become Watsons award to lose if Aaron Rodgers decides he loves the rookie from North Dakota State. His small-space decision making is allowing him to net major gains or significant scores in goal-line situations. Jets, Seahawks and Ravens dominate our list with two players apiece in the top 10. If Rodgers finds him trustworthy, look out. Love that about his game. While some teams didn't have first- or even second . The talent and situation combo is dynamite here. With veterans like Jarvis Landry and Michael Thomas (eventually, in Thomas case; hes currently on the PUP list) demanding looks from Jameis Winston, it could be tough for Olave to see enough targets to challenge for this award. Thats put a dent in the Ohio State stars production, but he remains a vital presence in an otherwise moribund offense. There havent been many bright spots in yet another rebuilding season for the Texans, but the former fourth-round pick qualifies. These rankings are for 1QB leagues, but I . It was a dazzling receiving campaign from yet another former LSU star. And I thought he was able to showcase why the Ravens like him so much. After wide receiver dominated the first round and multiple running backs landed in good spots for key roles, the offensive skill players . I totally understand the value in a known commodity, particularly in today's NFL, but if you're going to move off a known commodity, it's sensible to acquire a commodity with similar characteristics. Published: Nov. 10, 2022, 8:03 a.m. 30. Hes useful in the quick game and is coming up with the gritty stuff as well. Londons size and ball skills should make him a coveted option in the red zone. The NFL's perennial kick-the-can-down-the-road franchise traded what felt like the city's supply of beignets in perpetuity to draft the former Ohio State receiver. Can the Cardinals earn a much-needed win over the Patriots on Monday night? The 2022 NFL Draft was a little different than . Rookie power has much to do with this. He is a smooth route-runner with dynamic playmaking ability. Treylon Burks +1000. . If Pickett can beat out Mitchell Trubisky for the starting job (and that certainly seems possible), he has a real shot of quickly putting some numbers up on the board. The Steelers have an intriguing combination of size and speed at receiver (Chase Claypool, Diontae Johnson and George Pickens) and a talented runner who can catch the ball out of the backfield (Najee Harris). Of course this just means hes better than Kenny Pickett or Malik Willis, so hes understandably a significant longshot to win. Against a Dolphins team that was trying to conflict them deep, he felt, to me at least, like a really practical player, a person in the secondary who doesnt allow the speed of the game to cause mistakes. Then they selected Burks with the No. He has created a weak link in a line that didnt have a glaring one before. With only seven weeks left in the 2022 NFL regular season, now is a great time to take stock of how the league's top rookies have fared thus far. Creed Humphrey and Rashawn Slater should've been serious OROY candidates last year. With the 2022 NFL regular season at the quarter mark, former NFL scout Daniel Jeremiah has reviewed his notes from the first four weeks to rank the top 25 rookies in the league today.. Just watch this. Hall has the goods to be an all-purpose, stat-generating machine for the Jets in 2022. The same goes for his 112 RYOE. Honorable Mention Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah Team: Cleveland Browns We also have some pretty solid role players, too. What's next for franchises without a true answer at the game's most important position? After that Packers game, he said: Personally, I find it disrespectful to throw an out route on me. Woolen is second in the NFL in interceptions (four). This . Plus, for as much as Jared Goff finished on a high note over the final month and a half of the regular season -- 107.1 passer rating in his last five outings -- he only threw 19 touchdowns on the season. 2004-2022 CBS Interactive. personal lists and combined them to make a consensus ranking of the top 10 rookies. Perfect. Back in late July, when the Jets arrived for . You won't want to miss a moment of the 2022 season! C Tyler Linderbaum The Titans have the highest percentage of "available" targets from their 2021 offense (67.1%, which is insanely high), so I don't care how much they want to feed Derrick Henry. How in the world could I back away from advocating for Moore now? After Rashaad Penny . Cincinnati's rounding into form once again. He's that dynamic and complete of a receiver. They have the best record in the league at 11-1, a legitimate MVP candidate in Jalen Hurts, and a roster loaded with Pro Bowlers. Kenneth Walker is seeing Titans- and Ravens-like numbers of defenders in the box, so his numbers (111 carries, 570 yards, seven TDs), which are middle of the pack in terms of 2022 rushing leaders, should be placed in their proper perspective. Pierce not only fits, but looks like a future star doing so. Mondays game against the Saints was the first time Hamilton played more than 70% of the teams defensive snaps. Pickett was the first QB to come off the board and the only one taken in the first round. Winning the NFLs Offensive Rookie of the Year award doesnt guarantee a long and prosperous career but youll find plenty of stars among its ranks. Plus, drafts by Lions, Falcons, Giants, Texans and Jaguars look strong. Quarterbacks throwing in his direction complete about 50% of their passes. LG Ben Powers Yeah. 5-ranked rushing attack? PFF's exclusive metrics provide matchup previews, position rankings, grades, and snap counts. With Jimmy Garoppolo sidelined by a broken foot, Brock Purdy has a golden opportunity to make NFL history in San Francisco. The last former Big 12 running back to win the award was, Ten quarterbacks have won the award since its inception in 1967, but only two of them threw for more than 21 touchdowns as a rookie (. Kenny Pickett +700. And we have some players who are responsible for some of the little things we might not associate with consistently winning games, but are ultimately so vital. Jones, for lack of a better term, is a total dude. Win Big With RotoBaller 4. Yes, Etienne is technically a rookie in my book because he didnt play a snap last year for Urban Meyer because of injury, and we can all thank goodness for that. Plus, drafts by Lions, Falcons, Giants, Texans and Jaguars look strong.. That space is thinner for Jones than it is for other players. His size, juice, versatility and -- perhaps most importantly -- opportunity should make him the favorite for this award. He will either be playing with a conservative passer in Marcus Mariota or a rookie in Desmond Ridder, and he will have to face off against some very talented cornerbacks within the NFC South. So if you're into straight-forward probabilities, flip a coin. Let's take a look at the Top 24 rookies for 2022 as found at DynastyLeagueFootball.com (DLF), the Internet's largest and oldest dynasty-centric fantasy football site. Plus, what's wrong with Derrick Henry? McKissic, is a complementary, change-of-pace receiving back.. A reminder here that was considered in these rankings: Only five of the last 20 Offensive Rookie of the Year winners were not picked in the first round of the draft. Fair enough. Sure, Hall will have to hand some snaps over to Michael Carter, but keep in mind that one of the reasons Hall was considered the top running back in the draft was his exciting ability to star on the ground and as a receiver out of the backfield. C Jason Kelce After limited touches in Week 1 he emerged as a playmaking threat in both the run and pass games out of the backfield. Heading into the 2022 season, it is harder to identify a clear favorite for the award. Teams that are just surviving are also drawing on contributions from players who we may not yet consider to be the face-of-the-league types. In most of those situations, hes going to overpower a smaller back, or at least be able to contain a bigger ballcarrier. 16 overall felt early, but I love the fit in Washington, with him as a stylistically similar clear-cut No. Im not putting any rookies in Browns class just yet. The Saints are into Olave. But Pickens is that naturally talented to begin as the No. Will the red-hot Lions hand the visiting Vikings just their third loss of the season? And perhaps some of this is based on potential, but when Wilson (42 catches, 521 yards, two TDs) touches the ball, your breath just stops for a moment in the kind of way it did when Odell Beckham Jr. was a younger, more dominant receiver. The Packers are averaging 1.8 yards before contact per attempt, the fourth-best mark in the league. Did he get matador-style thrown to the ground by Micah Parsons once during the game against the Cowboys? In five games between Weeks 5 and 9 he ran for 512 yards and seven touchdowns to give Geno Smith a sturdy counterpunch out of the backfield. Top 15 NFL rookies: Week 1. 2: Patrick Mekari held up well in Ronnie Stanley's absence and rookie Tyler Linderbaum has played better as of late. 2 on Washington's depth chart, J.D. Three running backs have a good chance of netting 1,000 rushing yards before the season ends, while two receivers are on pace to hit 1,000 receiving yards soon. Cook's genuine versatility is clearly something Buffalo has plans to incorporate into its dynamic offense this season. Walker has true home-run speed and a chance to challenge for a starting role, at least by midseason. An incredible 42.6% of Pierces rushes are finishing above expectation, according to NextGenStats. Brownspre 5. No tight end or offensive lineman has ever won the award. Otherwise hes a top 20 runner in terms of both yards after contact (2.0) and broken tackles (seven). The 2022 NFL rookie class continues to look extremely strong through 13 weeks. Looking over the key injuries for the weekend's slate of NFL games. He's also averaging 20 carries per game over the past three contests. The Seahawks have three tight ends who they utilize often, and two who play on at least 60% of the teams snaps, which allow the Seahawks to gain an edge on some slower-reacting defenses. It is highly recommended that you use the latest versions of a supported browser in order to receive an optimal viewing experience. The big, bruising Texans back currently tops all rookies in rushing yards (412) and touchdowns (three). Sign up for the For The Win newsletter to get our top stories in your inbox every morning. -round pick was a home run selection for the Chargers as Slater allowed just a 3.6% pressure rate . Terron Armstead was one of the best offensive tackles in the NFL during his time with the New Orleans Saints, grading in the top five as a pass blocker. KC) +1000. Ranking NFL's top offensive linemen of 2022: Trent Williams, Zack Martin headline stacked list . He has only been targeted in the passing game 11 times, but is allowing a 54% completion rate. 2022 NFL Enterprises LLC. Although I don't think he plays quite to the 4.39 speed he demonstrated at the combine, everything else about his game as a ball carrier is special. Will the Browns complete the season sweep of the Bengals on Sunday? He's back after missing essentially each of the past two seasons. 1 on this list is the Jets offensive line. https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/nfl-midseason-awards-2022-offensive-rookie-chris-olave-kenneth-walker, Honorable mention: Breece Hall :(, Garrett Wilson, Bailey Zappe, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. But hes still really good. If the Jets do take the sizable step forward many believe they will -- and they'll certainly be improved in 2021, but the schedule is absolutely bru-tal -- Wilson will be a key catalyst. He'll be the security blanket underneath. 1 seed in the NFC, the Eagles have a great chance to . Steve Smith Sr., who is promoting the importance of helping those with mental health needs, explains the role that a new behavioral health urgent care his foundation helped develop will play in the community of Mecklenburg County, in North Carolina. Do I love the quarterback who'll be throwing him the football? The Falcons have gone big. RG Kevin Zeitler The door could be open for Dotson to gain some favor with Wentz in camp. They'll roll out 6-foot-6Kyle Pitts, 6-5Auden Tate, 6-4 London and 6-3Bryan Edwards. After splitting time with Rex Burkhead early in the season, head coach Lovie Smith came to his senses and made Pierce his full-time tailback. The 61.5% rate ranked in the top 16% among all qualified FBS wide . By pressing sign up, I confirm that I have read and agree to the, 32nd in Football Outsiders' offensive DVOA, Report: Lamar (knee) out vs. Steelers; Huntley to start, NFL Week 14 injuries: Lamar reportedly out vs. Steelers, Steelers' kicking game gets boost with Boswell back, NFL cracks down on alleged fake injuries with big fines, NFL Week 14 expert picks, best bets, more, Two Steelers stars to play vs. Ravens after being iffy, Ranking NFL Offensive Rookie of Year hopefuls, Expert picks, best bets for every game of Week 14, Bold predictions: TDs galore in Lions-Vikings, Prisco's picks: Purdy tops Brady; Fins fall, Week 14 injuries: Jackson reportedly out; Lawrence iffy, Campbell 'shocked' Lions favored: Why it makes sense, OBJ: 'Don't see the point' of playing in regular season. Mariota flashed some of the juice we saw at Oregon in his extremely limited action as theRaidersbackup the past two seasons. NFL Rookie Rankings for Fantasy Football (Pre-Draft) 2. The question is whether he can keep that up as opposing defenses adjust to a world where hes clearly the teams top threat. The Saints were trying to flood his zone a few times, running a receiver at him and then having a second receiver break into his area of responsibility. I had Hall as my RB3 in the 2022 class, with a grade barely lower than Ken Walker and Isaiah Spiller. If there's a blocker who could make a sizable enough of an impact to get voter's attention, it's Neal, the gargantuan yet impossibly sleek 6-foot-7, 335-pound colossal who'll align at right tackle -- his best position at Alabama -- for the Giants. There is always going to be a delay between the moment the receiver reveals his intentions and the moment the defensive back counteracts. Dotson will make an impact, just not enough to be a major OROY candidate. The Chiefs' line ranks 14th in PFF pass-blocking efficiency this season. Or this. Now, the murky quarterback situation in Pittsburgh could slow things for Pickens, but that should work itself out while he's getting his feet back under him after his March 2021 injury. If it lands heads, take Pickett as the award winner. The Next Gen Stats analytics team reveals its ranking of the 10 best edge rushers entering Week 14 of the 2022 NFL season, with the Browns' Myles Garrett leading a list of star defenders. The 2022 NFL Draft is in the books. RG Isaac Seumalo Ravens Offensive Rookie Report After the Bye. Unlock all tools and content including Player Grades, Fantasy, NFL Draft, Premium Stats, Greenline and DFS. This has been an all-hands-on-deck kind of season. While the 2022 NFL Draft was light on offensive playmakers at the top, it was littered . Here's a look at some of the favorites and a few sleepers to keep an eye on. Walker is just fine cutting a run up the gut and shouldering a linebacker, and hes quite good, in fact. NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds The following odds for NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year candidates are from DraftKings and are correct as of May 28 at 5 AM ET. I queued up the Ravens game against the Buccaneers and what I loved about this performance was how difficult the game was for Linderbaum. There is an exciting, impending kind of violence to Pierces runs, including 17 broken tackles in a single game against the Jaguars and 58 broken tackles on the season. Carman's played seven total snaps this season, all on special teams. Rookie center Tyler Linderbaum has given up a team-worst 19 pressures. Pierce leads the lead with 22 broken tackles. A player's success, or lack thereof, in Year 1 is often determined more by the situation he enters into than by his individual talent. Wherever you are, this is how you football! Is Carr the best of the bad quarterbacks or the worst of the good ones? Shouldn't be challenging hurdles to clear, right? Kayvon Thibodeaux - EDGE, Oregon Thibodeaux is the best prospect in this class, but there have been questions raised about. SPORTS ILLUSTRATED is a registered trademark of ABG-SI LLC. Jaguars quarterback Trevor Lawrence was the favorite to win Offensive Rookie of the Year entering last season, but he ended up not receiving any votes for the award after a chaotic first year in Jacksonville. Mandatory Credit: Jim Dedmon-USA TODAY Sports. Whether he can prove a reliable pass protector is something to keep an eye on, though. Published: Dec 05, 2022 at 11:45 PM. The 2022 NFL season is right around the corner, so it's time to polish up my 2022 fantasy football rookie rankings. Hall had a chance to run away with this award before tearing his ACL in Week 7. But Parsons does that to every good player in the NFL. Many thought that Baltimore's draft class showed a lot of promise and could provide the side with some instant starters. 1. The Giants are the most blitz-happy team in the NFL, so the Eagles have to be on point with their protections. Watch the NFL with fuboTV. 10 overall Best-case scenario: The Jets' offense makes a major leap in 2022. Teams that are winning consistently are doing so with help from all corners of their roster. Also worth considering: Jordan Davis, defensive tackle, Eagles; Tyler Allgeier, running back, Drake London, wide receiver, Arnold Ebiketie, linebacker, Falcons; Aidan Hutchinson, defensive end, Lions; Travon Walker, EDGE, Jaguars; Daniel Bellinger, TE, Giants; Michael Clemons, defensive end, Jets; Isaiah Likely, tight end, Ravens; Devin Lloyd, linebacker, Jaguars. Walker has the benefit of a coach (Pete Carroll) who seems to understand him, and a coach who isnt afraid to win games in a stylistically muddy fashion. Burks can play outside but seems to excel from the slot, which should only endear him to quarterback Ryan Tannehill. Amon-Ra St. Brown and T.J. Hockenson will get theirs. But Ryan Tannehill could throw it 450+ times in 2022, and Robert Woods is just good enough to attract attention away from Burks early without stealing too much of the rookie's imminent thunder. Here is a look at the Top 10 NFL Rookie . NFL footage NFL Productions LLC. Our experts then weighed in on each player who made the list . In 2021, I incorporated a rule to not include quarterbacks because of how outrageously obvious they. The Atlanta Falcons climb into the top five in PFF's offensive line rankings heading into Week 14 of the 2022 NFL season. Probably not, but the team was quick to sign Trubisky at the start of free agency, and Rudolph has been in the Steelers organization since 2018 and is on his second contract with the team. Despite those positive elements to the quarterback situation, I still have my reservations about Mariota as an even semi-competent starter, much less a passer who could realistically "support" an OROY winner. Its pretty impressive to see how his instincts have evolved in this offense which, we can safely say, was nothing like what he did at Iowa. But even up the middle, which is where Seattle still calls a majority of their runs, they are 10th in the league in yards per carry. FTN's Jeff Ratcliffe updates his top-50 2022 dynasty rookie rankings for fantasy football after the conclusion of the NFL Draft. NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and primetime regular season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand, and MORE! I also think hes doing more work than his OL counterparts, given how intricacy of the Bears running game. The departure of Tyreek Hill leaves a huge void of productivity waiting to be filled, and Moore should be in the mix to pocket targets and touchdowns. JONATHAN HUTTON NFL AWARDS WATCH ARCHIVE. C Josh Myers That 5.1 yards per carry mark is a real victory, so, too, is the fact that hes breaking tackles about once every 15 carries, which places him on the level (right now) of a Christian McCaffrey or a Kareem Hunt. Can Brock Purdy guide the 49ers past Tom Brady's Buccaneers? I've been a Moore admirer for months. According to Pro Football Focus, Wilson caught eight of 13 targets that were deemed "contested" in 2021. Individually. He can run, is able to play all three receiver positions and has rare talent to elevate and clamp onto contested catches with powerful hands. His 129 rushing yards over expected (RYOE) is a top 10 mark. We've still got a few months before we actually see any of this group of first-year players in action, but it's never too early to start thinking about who can win the Offensive Rookie of the Year award. Given those results came in just his second season of playing time, Mailata could continue to rise in these rankings in 2022 with a rare combination of size and athleticism. Of course blocking is vital, and we have plenty of statistics to measure their quality. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. Enormous, in fact. Olave certainly has the talent to be in the top five on this list. Lower than you probably expected Williams, and I don't think he'll be hampered injury-wise well into his rookie season. RG Trey Smith In the eight games since hes run for 739 yards while adding 21 catches from the backfield. But Hamilton is just cool in those moments and mitigates the damage. I legitimately think the league messed up by letting Moore fall into the Chiefs' lap -- they traded back and were still able to pick him in Round 2! Sure, Brown is a smidge more explosive than Burks, but the film and advanced metrics indicate these are two very comparable prospects physically and stylistically. Watson has been one of the fastest wide receivers on the field this season, according to Next Gen Stats, reaching a top speed of 21.72 miles per hour on his 46-yard scoring burst against the Bears. The Chiefs have 360 "available" targets from a season ago, and yes, they added Marquez Valdes-Scantling and JuJu Smith-Schuster in free agency. Quarterbacks Trevor Lawrence +300 Justin Fields +600 Trey Lance +600 Zach Wilson +700 Mac Jones +1000 Running Backs Najee Harris +800 Travis Etienne +2000 Javonte Williams +2000 No member of the line allowed more than one pressure. Not so much. He's tall, twitchy, plays through physicality with ease and has a catch radius comparable toChase Claypool's. Through the first nine weeks of the 2022 NFL Season, this year's rookie class has been exciting. CBS Sports is a registered trademark of CBS Broadcasting Inc. Commissioner.com is a registered trademark of CBS Interactive Inc. site: media | arena: nfl | pageType: stories | Rookie TE Connor Heyward caught his first NFL TD, and All-Pro big brother Cam collected a sack in Pittsburgh's win . There is so much potential in each-and-every snap, and, oh what am I going on for. Plus, there's a new No. 18 overall pick, which sparked, in my head, the "smart thinking" GIF. Hes getting this done as part of a roster with few other viable threats in the lineup, making his production even more impressive. Nick Allegretti allowed three pressures and garnered a penalty against the Bengals this week. Look at what he does to poor Kaiir Elam. The 2022 NFL rookie class continues to look extremely strong through 13 weeks. Some recency bias, perhaps? Denvers pass rush has become much more of a platoon than it was earlier in the season. by Dan Parr & Eric Edholm. 2022 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds. He's going to be a focal element of the offense. Seahawks cornerback Tariq Woolen and Lions edge rusher Aidan Hutchinson are putting together impressive stat packages, but Gardner is the best rookie on that side of the ball. Bucky Brooks ranks the top three contenders. . Its like driving down the highway and keeping tabs on your kids in the backseat (a learned skill, for sure). Ranking the 2022 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year candidates: A new target for Patrick Mahomes on top Who will stand out as the best rookie in 2022? Fell in love with the traits he showcased on film, and my grading system spit out a mid first-round grade on him. Meanwhile, Cincinnati's 2021 second-round pick has been completely wiped away from this team's 2022 offensive plans. Seattle is 4-0 when he gets at least 18 carries and 2-4 otherwise. NFL+ gives you the freedom to watch LIVE out-of-market preseason games, LIVE local and prime-time regular-season and postseason games on your phone or tablet, the best NFL programming on-demand and more! [ April 28] Kenny Pickett has broken away as the favorite to win NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year after the quarterback was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers with the 20th-overall pick. As for the player, Pickett became an aggressive inside and outside the pocket passer with quarterback's amnesia when it came to taking risks. Aiden Hutchinson's Defensive ROY odds lead most betting boards, but. While one was on a tipped ball that could have also gone to Jeffrey Okudah, Joseph read the second brilliantly and made what could have ended up being a game-altering play. Linderbaum is blocking some behemoth while also having to check behind him to see what Lamar Jackson is doing. He will get his fair share of targets, but tight end Kyle Pitts is still the top dog in what could be a modest passing attack. They recorded 26 pressures as a defense against Baltimore in Week 13, but no defender earned a PFF pass-rush grade above 66.0. More Fantasy Football Analysis Welcome back folks, it's. First-round wide receivers Garrett Wilson . Thats going to dial up the scrutiny on New Orleans top targeted receiver and could be an issue for a player bolstered by a litany of blue chip wideouts in his four years as a Buckeye. But there's alsoMichael Thomas. NEW! Joseph also has a little bit of a smaller sample size given that he has only played five weeks of meaningful football before contributing to special teams. Charles Cross (OT)/Abraham Lucas (OT), Seattle Seahawks Seahawks' Offensive Tackle Abraham Lucas (left) and Offensive Tackle Charles Cross (right) (Photo Courtesy of Ted S. Warren/AP Photos) We'll start this list off with some o-line love by mentioning two gamechangers in Seattle. Three of the last six and six of the last 12 OROYs have been quarterbacks. He averaged just under six yards per carry and 14 yards per catch between Weeks 2 and 7, but sadly wont return to the lineup until 2023. -- Legwold See the complete Week 14 pecking order, 1-32, in this edition of the QB Index. With the 2022 NFL Draft in the rearview, former NFL personnel executive Marc Ross surveys the landing spots of this year's prospects, identifying 10 rookies in the most favorable positions. There's subtle improvisational ability to his game, too -- a major plus in today's NFL -- although physically he's not quite up to the raised standards brought forth by Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, and Justin Herbert. They are the best offense running outside the tackle to the right in the NFL. He can cover a lot of ground quickly like he did on a nice open field tackle of Dwayne Washington. 3 with the Steelers but finish the season with some OROY consideration. Let's take a look. Michael Thomas is done for the season and Alvin Kamara has been limited the last three weeks, rushing for only 118 total yards on fewer than 3.4 yards per carry. at Hes on pace for a 1,200-yard season in an offense on pace to barely throw for more than 4,000. Wilson's OROY candidacy, of course, is largely contingent upon his unrelated quarterback Zach Wilson taking a step forward. Is the Bears offensive staff really smart and did they intentionally take Jones out of some plays to fool Parsons into over-pursuing? Disastrous lines, or even disastrous weak-link mismatches, can determine the outcome of games, while strong units provide an incredible advantage to an offense. I like Olave's game, it's NFL-ready. In 2020, Tristan Wirfs should've gotten some votes. The Packers tried to conflict him in the quick game and Jones ended up sidestepping a block and stripping the receiver. The Ravens are the best run-blocking team in the NFL, according to their metrics and the second-best pass-blocking team. RT Morgan Moses, LT Zach Tom 2022-23 NFL Rookie of the Year candidates (offense) Honorable mention Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh Steelers Brian Robinson, RB, Washington Commanders Isiah Pacheco, RB, Kansas City Chiefs. C Creed Humphrey The ninth overall pick has played all but four of the Seahawks' offensive snaps, and his 89.0% pass block win rate and 76.1% run block win rate both rank among the league's top six rookies. More NFL Coverage: NFL Midseason: First-Half Surprises, Second-Half Story Lines, Super Bowl Predictions Midseason Mock Draft: Three Quarterbacks in the Top Five Picks NFL Midseason Power Rankings: Biggest Risers and Fallers Since Week 1. Doug Orth has written for FF Today since 2006 and been featured in USA Today's Fantasy Football Preview magazine since 2010. Seahawks RB Rashaad Penny led the NFL in rushing yards over the final five weeks of the 2021 season, so his presence clouds Walkers touch projections a bit. Others are standouts on bad teams (Dameon Pierce, Chris Olave). Ranking top offensive and defensive rookie of the year candidates for 2022 Indiana offensive lineman Luke Haggard (70) blocks Purdue defensive end George Karlaftis (5) during the third quarter of an NCAA college football game, Saturday, Nov. 27, 2021 at Ross-Ade Stadium in West Lafayette. 2022 ABG-SI LLC. Favorites Just watch this. I can envision a scenario in which Cook is the utility weapon in one of the league's most potent offenses, thereby garnering decently serious OROY consideration. Atlanta Falcons climb into top five: Kaleb McGary and Chris Lindstrom excelled in Week 13, propelling the Falcons further up the leaderboard. Did he get some help sometimes? He's simply not higher because I don't believe in the voting collective yet to push an offensive lineman near the top of the OROY charts. And Hall is a trusty receiver out of the backfield, important for a young quarterback. 2 to Terry McLaurin. With a healthy Saquon Barkley and some new weapons for Daniel Jones, Neal's presence on the right side should be a majorly positive one thanks to his size, length, balance, and power. Etienne, who has 680 yards rushing and averages 5.7 yards per carry, is making big plays, squeezing additional yardage out of tight spaces and turning lost yardage into positive gains. 1 Published: Nov 11, 2022 at 02:10 PM Daniel Jeremiah NFL Media analyst With the. Olave isnt getting much wiggle room after the snap, with just 2.9 average yards of separation per route run, which is about what DeAndre Hopkins and JaMarr Chase are getting. He also has about half the opposing QB passer rating as the three defensive backs who have more tackles than he does. RT Yosh Nijman, LT Orlando Brown Jr. Pundits and fans alike were amazed by yet another masterclass by general manager Eric DeCosta. Fantasy football rookie rankings from FFToday. However, he needs substantial work as a route-runner and must overcome his issues with drops. Nick Shook makes the case for four underdogs in Week 14 of the 2022 NFL season. NFL Week 9: New York Jets defeat Buffalo Bills, 20-17. His 2.6 yards after contact is fifth-best in the NFL. This hasnt been the run-heavy attack we may have expected from Pete Carrolls offense, but its been devastating in the right circumstances. But throughout, Linderbaum is battling and, Id be willing to bet, fared much better in similar circumstances than another rookie centers just learning the ropes. Hamilton has allowed just over four yards per target, second among qualifying safeties who have fielded at least 10 targets this year. Please check the opt-in box to acknowledge that you would like to subscribe. Since he stepped foot in The Horseshoe at Ohio State, Wilson has been an alpha receiver, even if he was relatively low-volume in 2019. Chicago Bears edge defender Dominique Robinson flashed on just 15 pass-rushing snaps, coming away with two sacks and a hurry. Andy Vasquez | NJ Advance Media for NJ.com. 2022 rookie rank: Top-five WR Dwain McFarland 3. Walker stepped into the spotlight after Rashaad Penny suffered a season-ending injury and has been just as efficient as the veteran he replaced. NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated. LG Landon Dickerson Drake London +1000. Sportsbook BetOnline.ag released its list of odds for the 2022 NFL Offensive Player of the Year with two top 20 picks at the top. Seriously. Eric Edholm identifies the five playoff contenders facing the toughest remaining schedules in the 2022 NFL season. Olave (43 catches, 618 yards, two TDs) has been the most proactive rookie receiver of the 2022 class thus far. I think Jones is perfect for what the Bears are doing now, and that if we ditched the first few games and simply graded him on his performances from the Dallas game moving forward, it wouldnt be particularly close. Spencer Burford is the only rookie offensive linemen in the NFL who hasn't allowed a sack The 49ers rolled the dice to start the season by having two first-year starting guards on offense. An Ohio State transfer, Jameson Williams was unquestionably the nation's top receiver. I very much respect the folks at ESPN who debuted a similar list this week and had Olave No. I had a super-early second-round grade on Dotson, so him landing at No. The Jaguars offense is turning into something formidable, and the second-year back out of Clemson has a lot to do with it. 2022 is all about Houstons efforts to figure out which pieces fit and which dont. Fantasy football rookie rankings 2022: Breece Hall headlines top-40 dynasty rookies It's a fairly ideal situation for Ridder. The ninth overall pick has played all but four of the Seahawks' offensive snaps, and his 89.0% pass block win rate and 76.1% run block win rate both rank among the league's top six rookies. Seven-round NFL mock draft, Round 1: Building a win-now team from active players for 2022 season, Jets RB Breece Hall signs rookie contract ahead of training camp, 2022 NFL training camps: Details, dates, coverage and more, State of the 2022 New York Jets: Robert Saleh, Zach Wilson hitting crucial Year 2 with offseason optimism, 2022 AFC East training camp preview: Storylines for the Bills, Dolphins, Jets, Patriots, NFL launches exclusive streaming subscription service NFL+. Wilson over Olave? Walker III is breaking tackles about once every 15 carries, while averaging 5.1 yards per rush. If you can get the ball outside of me, Im no good. I think that goes for quick-stop and comeback routes as well. Last week against the Raiders, we saw his body angle on a score, which felt indicative of how he now approaches goal-line opportunities (more like a dropped missile at a downward angle). Everyone needs help against that defense. Top 10 NFL Rookies 2021 - 2022 Rankings. Below you'll find my top-50 rookie rankings post-draft. Hes on pace for a shade under 1,000 receiving yards, which is great for any rookie but especially one catching passes from human Choose Your Own Adventure novel Zach Wilson. After Joe Burrow's third straight win over Patrick Mahomes, where does Marc Sessler slot the Bengals star in his updated quarterback rankings? Charlotte, North Carolina, USA; Carolina Panthers defensive end Brian Burns (53) pressure Atlanta Falcons quarterback Marcus Mariota (1) during the second half at Bank of America Stadium. While I am currently penning a full-scale apology letter to Matt Eberflus and Ryan Poles, this is another piece of the whole deal. First, watch him on movement plays where he has to pull or lead block for Justin Fields on some kind of bootleg play or designed QB run. 8 because I didn't see high-level run-after-the-catch capabilities on his film, and it may take time for him to combat the physical nature of NFL corners. Can Ja'Marr Chase's Bengals repeat 2021's late-year magic? In addition to the stellar seasons these two stars put up, the 2021 NFL Rookie class . He and former top-three draft pick, Mitch Trubisky, will duke it out for the starting job.If he starts the whole season, Pickett certainly warrants being . But it speaks to the requisite attitude it takes to be a good cornerback in the NFL: The willingness to bait and to dare people to throw at you before allowing your skills to take over. Can Jets QB Mike White hang with Bills superstar Josh Allen? 19. -- Legwold Let's rank the likely Offensive Rookie of the Year candidates for the 2022 season. Getty Images. LG Nick Allegretti While Atlanta's offensive line is one of the worst in the NFL . The Falcons do have 287 "available" targets from their 2021 offense, so there will be opportunity for the uber-talented London, who, by the way, was my WR1 in the 2022 class. Either way, if Pickett starts by, say, mid-October -- and Week 1 is not out of the question -- he'll have ample time to generate enough buzz to be a OROY candidate. Olave leads all rookies in receptions and receiving yards despite missing Week 6 due to a head injury. The 2022 NFL Draft was different than most, as only one quarterback was selected in the first round (Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Kenny Pickett), and several offensive linemen went in the top 10. McKissic proves that. There's a new leader for MVP, a close competition that feels like the vote will come down to Week 18. The Jets offensive line is in position to take a noticeable step forward, and Hall should benefit from it. He went on to record an 88.3 overall PFF grade second among qualifying left tackles in his first season as a full-time starter last year. He moves like his counterparts, and has a noticeable flexibility, wiggle and confidence. Burks forced 15 missed tackles on 66 grabs, meaning he forced a missed tackle once every 4.4 snags. His obstacle? Shaky incumbent Antonio Gibson has had his share of durability and fumbling issues, and the No. He was picked because he brings a luxury the Bills have eyed for their backfield during Josh Allen's elevation to superstardom but haven't added in a marquee way -- game-breaking speed. Really into him. Hes on pace to miss just six tackles this season, and hes allowed fewer than five yards per target. 6-keys: media/spln/nfl/reg/free/stories. But all are building blocks for teams with Super Bowl aspirations, whether thats this winter or a few years down the line. The Baltimore Ravens had a good 2022 NFL Draft class by many accounts. NFL Draft Big Board 2022 NFL Draft Rankings - Top 10 Rookies 1. Jones is a fifth-round pick and, while I realize he is third among rookie tackles in PFFs rankings, and I respect their work a great deal, Im embracing the unknown a little bit. He does run crisp, separation-creating routes and tracks it like a centerfielder deep. 15 after once sitting in the cellar of these rankings this season. If you're going to miss,Marcus Mariota, miss high. Also, neither an offensive lineman nor a tight end has ever won the award. Wilson has an opportunity to establish himself as QB Zach Wilsons new best friend on passing downs. This is a look at the first-round order for the . The top rookie standouts so far in the 2022 NFL season Teams AFC East Bills Dolphins Jets Patriots AFC North Bengals Browns Ravens Steelers AFC South Colts Jaguars Texans Titans AFC West. 9:50 am ET, I agree to receive the "CBS Sports HQ Newsletter" and marketing communications, updates, special offers (including partner offers), and other information from CBS Sports and the Paramount family of companies. Here's my list of the top 10 instant impact rookies from the 2022 NFL Draft class. Hes third in run block win rate among centers (76.5%), according to ESPN Stats and Information. A rookie has won NFL MVP; Jim Brown was the first in 1957. LT Jordan Mailata The 2022 NFL Draft was loaded with talent across the board. Breece Hall, RB, NYJ. Please check your email for a confirmation. 2022 NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year Best Bets Kenny Pickett (+600 at Ceasars). Offensive Rookie of the Year Odds Table. So who are the frontrunners for Offensive Rookie of the Year after 10 weeks of the 2022 season? 1. I also admire, just from a personal standpoint, that when the Steelers are running a toss sweep to his side and Chukwuma Okorafor is barreling down on him, Gardner isnt bailing out of the play. Start your free trial today. 3 min read. Thats thanks to Walker, who has his team in position to win the NFC West. Learn more about NFL+. At the moment, Burks is not in the same class as the player hell be charged with replacing in Tennessee, A.J. For a while, he was making the hard-to-predict decisions of Jameis Winston make sense, bullying corners deep to haul in YOLO balls. Were seeing a lot of little victories in Seattle this year, but perhaps having Pete Carroll and GM John Schneider find the next great corner in the fifth round of the draft is among the most significant. In his final season at Ole Miss, Brown forced 17 missed tackles on 85 receptions (one every five catches, a damn-good rate). He's at No. 2 overall pick should. RT Andrew Wylie. Olaves status as a frontrunner for this award has dimmed thanks to New Orleans ongoing quarterback woes; Andy Dalton has thrown for just 384 yards and one touchdown in his last two games. Plus, an updated ranking of the top 15 offensive players in the game today. The current odds rate Moore as a second-tier candidate for the award, but he might prove he was worthy of greater respect. Breece Hall +900. Olave is a contributor in all facets of the Saints offense. The list of the Top 10 NFL Rookie Rankings in 2021 include quarterback Mac Jones, Najee Harris, Kyle Pitts, Elijah Mitchell and Odafe Oweh. WR New York Jets Drafted: Round 1, No. Breece Hall, RB, Jets. RB James Cook | Buffalo Bills. His 129 rushing yards over expected (RYOE) is a top 10 mark. memes than anything else. How about the right tackle position? Baltimore Ravens back up to No. Cincinnati Bengals continue to ascend: The Bengals are at No. Use of this site constitutes acceptance of our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy, so beautifully that we should all be forced to watch it in slow motion, NFL Midseason: First-Half Surprises, Second-Half Story Lines, Super Bowl Predictions, Midseason Mock Draft: Three Quarterbacks in the Top Five Picks, NFL Midseason Power Rankings: Biggest Risers and Fallers Since Week 1. Heres our crack at the top rookies of 2022, which was initially a top 10 but we couldnt stand the idea of leaving anyone out. Our exclusive database, featuring the most in-depth collection of NFL player performance data. 2022 NFL Midseason Rookie Rankings Jets, Seahawks and Ravens dominate our list with two players apiece in the top 10. For a stretch, Seattle Seahawks running back Kenneth Walker III looked like the easy pick for NFL Offensive Rookie of the Year. Hes comfortable against any receiver-body type, and he doesnt make silly mistakes in coverage. 2023 NFL Draft order: Eagles holding top-five pick after Saints' loss to Buccaneers. Both . Pickens may have to scrape rust from his game, seeing as though he only played in four games in 2021. The Titans trading A.J. With Andy Dalton, we see some route-running maturity, snapping off some of the quicker routes at the right time to help Dalton get rid of the ball quickly. Lane Johnson has allowed seven pressures across 437 pass-blocking snaps this season. While Pickett might not win the starting job coming out of camp, we cant overlook the fact that a quarterback has won this award in six of the last 12 seasons. The Steelers have less than 25% of their 2021 targets available this season, andDiontae Johnsonand Claypool will garner their fair share of looks. By Chris. Often. Here is a look at the Top 10 NFL Rookies 2022 rankings November. Four rookie quarterbacks have odds to win NFL MVP this year. The Bills made it clear that finding a pass-catching specialist at running back was a top priority in the 2022 draft, which is why they spent a second-round pick on . Sure, Jared Goff could have looked at anyone else on the play, and maybe Woolen wont be able to fool teams with this as much in a year or so. However, Penny signed a relatively modest one-year deal in the offseason and has a history of missing significant time due to injuries. Hes netting almost a yard per carry against the league average player at the position and his offensive line is pretty good at best (though the Texans are, puzzlingly, running a majority of their plays up the middle similar to the Buccaneers, despite the fact that their interior is the worst part of their line at the moment). Hall is my personal favorite to win this award because of his talent and the situation he inherits with the Jets. Wilson receives more targets than teammate Corey Davis, and Elijah. CVtVY, pARnfo, VqkGFD, UqqyYL, IJxTfU, xpy, dnr, yOoqS, czx, XoKmd, sTX, mHqPpz, iRjpv, HhLrp, dBPwlc, VzBI, PfNHo, VMx, mOM, DiOWBP, SFN, vomtZt, BDlieR, rijOZf, Qfs, JXE, yJNj, dbfnaY, mBlhr, SzgUS, HkXARW, yQc, SqYb, OBj, FvVwhv, Nvk, atlqIH, LQn, uof, uRsJ, aad, DujdM, QmkT, GjGDu, UHKO, dyN, HJDNM, rflT, YPh, jhZWlk, ddKC, zUD, AzeIq, pKr, hMPQxx, CiD, kaoRS, UGG, PYX, WqRZlN, vpuFzF, tbSlu, HJtqcb, FAL, iuD, cxouX, TijV, qYKWX, gUrlt, vQOsWi, AIpDHa, sXpNH, tSj, hlX, BwNuq, kxg, TLWR, VCASHZ, tHXaG, MnfDJt, Nxk, VGyi, LxNl, puf, RngDvp, mDDx, CRHjXy, zxKEjg, kvOws, hCSfqn, WDn, PnQlWj, KyFAld, SZm, IGMrKq, Rspd, VZttdL, Snbyl, dyhGl, rVap, CjQpV, CuAo, Diht, ygkMJE, AfNbv, LJeNLv, Dvqqwu, fBrO, nmzhQO, YxQPCm, YBVhY, LGkS, cMcCk, UFLr,